Speaker 1: Welcome to Deplorable Nation.
Speaker 2: I'll cull the conspiracy when we break down the rail in the surreal, diving deep into the stories that shape our faith.
Speaker 1: Let's get ready to challenge the da air. Here we living in the world painted gray, truth, reptite in the media, ballet, ballet, tangle tales. They spin them so slick. But we dissect the lines, and we do it quick, quick, from the streets to the top. We take in a stand, voices of the people united, we plan, So gather round here the call deplorable Nation. We won't fall begin for the truth, bringing in light on cults and conspiracy. We ready to fight.
Speaker 3: Hian, Welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and today miss Heidi is back and we have a banger of a show for you and something that ooh.
Speaker 2: A large large.
Speaker 3: Portion of the population is on m suspect statins, So welcome back, Miss Heidi.
Speaker 1: How are you good? Good? I'm happy always to be back with my wonderful friend Giana. She's here with me and she's usually fabolous. So thank you for.
Speaker 3: Having Publius when we altogether always always darling. So ladies and gents. Before we get into the lovely studies and stuff about Staaten's, I just want to tell you this.
Speaker 2: Statins were pushed on the population.
Speaker 3: Anybody that had high triglycerides, high cholesterol, uh, diabetes, heart disease, anything and everything, even pre diabetes. They were cramming everybody on statin drugs. Because way back in nineteen forty eight, President Wilson commissioned a study on cholesterol and linking it to heart disease. And so it took a couple of years for them to do this study. But in the meantime he had a stroke. How convenient. So Truman took over, and Truman was very to be nice and apt unprepared for the stuff because at the same time they were also working on trying to do universal healthcare and whatever, and they put a lot of money, government money, government funding behind this study. So nineteen fifty the actual study came out. It was by a man named Sole Keys. Anybody that listened to My cholesterol episode, you've already heard this, but for those have not, this is a little brief background history that's important. So this study was trying to link cholesterol to heart disease, However, the study was very flawed from the get go because they only used twenty two countries, they did not include all the countries, and then for the study results, they left out all the countries with a high fat diet and zero heart disease.
Speaker 2: You would think that would be.
Speaker 3: A very big necessary piece of the study if you're trying to link the two together, right. They also left out all the countries with low fat diets or hardly any fat diets but very high risk of heart disease or very high in satvidence of heart disease. So very flawed study. But because they were in the middle of this universal healthcare push and the government had put so much money into funding this study, they left it. So it was kind of like the study was married to big farmer for eternity, right. And so since then, since all the way back in nineteen fifty, there have been very very few studies done that are not funded by government like the NIH or big pharma or universities who are getting government grants and funding or pharma grants and funding. So very little research has been done, or if it was done, it wasn't brought to the table. Less than five percent of the studies that have been done independently are without any kind of government or pharmacy funding behind them, but they do not gain traction because why not. They're small, and so they're only published in small independent journals and things like that. But a lot of the research, the very good research that is not flawed, is in this five percent of the studies. So and that's where we start at.
Speaker 1: People also need to know that, like cholesterol has been demonized, however, we need it. We have to have it. It's important. It's completely important for fat soluble vitamins, for hormones. We're seeing all these problems with all of this, and yep, yeah, it repairs your tissue, all kinds of things. Actually have to have cholesterol to make your body work, and these carriers of these fat soluble vitamins. It can't be you're just blood because then you're mixing oil and water. Literally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's important because fat soluble, fat soluble vitamins are A, D, E and K, so.
Speaker 2: You need vitamin D.
Speaker 3: Very important thing for cell growth, repair, brain function.
Speaker 2: The whole nine yards.
Speaker 3: You have to have cholesterol because cholesterol is a neuro protectant. It protects your brain, It protects the mielin sheaths that are around your nerves and your brain that carry the signals and all of that stuff. You have to have cholesterol because it helps dissolve bile acids, so the biole in your gall ladder that breaks down, that's used to break down foods and stuff. Without cholesterol, you can't do that, So you have gas problems, You have all kinds of issues when you don't have enough cholesterol and you're not And.
Speaker 1: Speaking of vitamin D, let alone hormones, we won't even I don't even have the percentages on that. Forty two percent of us are low on vitamin D. Now someone is hereditary. I do have hereditary issues with my vitamin D, and no matter how much they give me, it's always the same, even if I am outside, cause it doesn't it doesn't matter. And some of us are just that way. But the second part is is I think they've cut so much fats out of diet that now they're changing there slowly. I remember, like when I was young, my grandpa had high triglycerides, so he couldn't have butter, and he loved butter. He couldn't have salt, he couldn't have all these things, and he was pretty bad about doing it in general, but he changed everything and it didn't change anything.
Speaker 3: And that's what I was just gonna say. Because in your body, your body actually produces eighty percent of the cholesterol in your system. Twenty percent comes from the foods that you eat. And what they'll tell you is that your triglycerides are uber dangerous and that that's what is highly concerning. But here is a little kicker for you guys, right because you know they don't like to tell the truth about things. So triglycerides is actually what is needed for the transportation of fats, lipids, and soluble vitamins and nutrients in your system to be able to spread around your body. So without your triglycerides able to carry your vitamins and stuff, you're not going to transport any of the nutrients from your food. They're not going to be processed. They're just going to float around in your blood get excreted out of your system. It's not going to go anywhere. Plus, triglycerides are important for any energy storage in your cells. So when you eat food or your body is trying to store things that you have already eaten or the cholesterol that it's already made. You have to have triglycerides for that storage of the energy and also for energy supply, and so triglycerides are really important for the hormones in your body to stimulate those trigolycerides and be like, Okay, the system is running low on cholesterol right now, and so you need to release some so the cells have energy and so the body can function properly. So without the tree glycerides, your body's not releasing that energy that the cells need and for us to have normal functioning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and funny enough you mentioned this. Okay, they left these other countries out, but this is today, not back then. This is today. So I just wanted to do a little research because I thought, you know, when I was in France, all these people eat like shit. I'm telling you, They run around the streets with I thought this was a joke, Janet, it is not a joke. They run around with a full bag at this big right, and they run around eating this in the streets, and then they eat tons of butter and they eat all this stuff. And I thought, oh, they so skinny, you know, like, what is going on with this? So I thought I want to know exactly what's going on overseas, you know, in Europe especially, so I looked at up and even though France has a higher yes, they have way higher cholesterol levels, okay, and they do in Europe than we do. However, we have more deaths and cardiac events than they do. They only have one in five specifically in France for cardiac and we have one in three, even though we have some of the lowest levels around. So the highest one was Austria if people want to know.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's funny because okay, the what the tregglissertes it does one more thing. It's an insulator and a protector. Right, So the incidents of people who get dementia and Alzheimer's has absolutely skyrocketed during my lifetime as a nurse. And why is that Because the original cholesterol numbers when they very first were established way way, way, way way back, and this has been ober long time ago. The original number for normal was three hundred, so three hundred to five hundred range was considered a normal thing. It wasn't until over thirty years later that they lowered it to two hundred. Then they lowered it to one fifty now they want your cholesterol.
Speaker 2: To be one hundred or lower.
Speaker 3: And why is that because it destabilizes the brain, because you're not allowing the body to function the way that it was made. So lower cholesterol, we're going to take all these drugs and do all these things and cut out all the things that you should be eating. Right, And then they'll go, oh, man, you know what, ear tree glycerides are still really high. We think you should take medication.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, you know what, which there isn't even yeah, you you can't prove there's disease there. This is supposed to be done for disease. To basically, this only works. Statins will work if if there's a narrow therapeutic window, but they're trucking them at everybody, k right. The only time I would say yes, you need to be on a statin is if you've already had a cardiac event, okay, because there is studies that show after you've had and survived a heart attack, like a pretty major cardiac event, then it does help, but not for the reasons you might think. It's because it helps declot your blood and so it's basically the same as an aspirin, and they're not going to tell you to take that anymore either, because now we don't we don't give drugs anymore now, even though they're off label for that, right, like aspirin's not for that, So now they're getting weird about that. Then on top of it, the only other great reason is and this is the stats, and this is from doctor and he was actually recently on Joe Rogan Oslim Malhorta who works for NHS. Well he did, and they all get paid the same. They're not allowed over in England to take any money from anybody else. Like it's all just across the board. He got fired because he came out on Joe Rogan and he started talking about this and he had the studies to prove it. He didn't just yap his mouth.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, right.
Speaker 1: He almost lost everything over this. And this guy did a lot of research. He said, one in ten people will have a good outcome for taking statins because not because they they just work for everybody. It's because hereditary people that have hereditary cholesterol issues do react well to it, and we never know who they are. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm so glad you said that because on the Cholesterol Show that I did and I found this to be super duper interesting. We have in our liver, okay, we have apple B one hundred cells and those are beta cells. That what they do they help to help the liver to identify the size of the cholesterol particles. So we have HDL, we have LDL, we have VLDL, and whatever the other one is a l VDL or something like that. But it helps the liver to recognize what size the particle is. It allows it or doesn't allow it to enter into the liver to be broken down by your tregozarides hello to be used in other places. And this is what is very interesting. And I never ever in all of my years as a nurse ever seen them run this. They will always tell people, oh, you probably have hereditary cholesterol. They have, However, they've never ever ran a check on somebody. The only way that you can tell if someone has a hereditary issue breaking down the cholesterole its because of this apple B one hundred cell is if you do a hereditary ApoB test.
Speaker 2: That is it. That is the only way that you can tell.
Speaker 3: There is no other way to tell if somebody has hereditary problems.
Speaker 2: And this is it.
Speaker 1: And I bet they don't cover it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, this is genetic testing, and genetic testing is not covered by insurance and it is uber uber expensive. And so when the doctor's office is telling knew that you are hereditary cholesterol issue, they're lying to you, right, they're.
Speaker 1: Lying, Yeah, they don't. They don't know in general, and I through my research the thing that I think people should really know and maybe if we if there's more people that push for this, maybe they will start to pay for this. The other thing they can do, which doesn't prove heredity or not, it does prove disease, actual disease, because they're also lying to you if they say you have atherolos carosis if they haven't been inside of you, because the only thing to show that as a cardiac CT. And they're really not that much and you can pay for it. But he did say it literally is not going to be covered. It's going to be a couple hundred bucks. And he said, this way you can see if there's disease because somebody like my husband. Now, the only caveat for my poor husband if he hears this is I semi feel his is hereditary because he is very athletic, he's extremely you know, thin like body weight versus muscle, like everything's in check, you know, not thin, but he's muscular, like there's no body fat. And he does all of the things like he works out constantly, he eats well, blah blah blah blah blah, and so his is through the roof. I am this like thick girl that looks like he should have my labs and I should have his. They called me and said, what your Your cholesterol is high? And I said, oh it is and they said, yeah, you're you're a good one. How'd you get it that high? And I thought, I don't know. I don't know why that happened, but that's what it is. You know. They were literally curious. They they made a phone call for it, and I'm like, I have a zero idea. They're like, but your husband's is you know, it's not good having call us back. And I was like, this is weird because why would why we eat almost the same thing, you know, but here we are. And so his triglysteroids are high. He a really good doctor, and his doctor knows that his blood pressure used to be high since he has lived with me. His breath may be bad because they put garlic in everything. But his blood pressure is but his his blood pressure has gone down, so he's he's within parameters even though his his stuff is high. The doctor has never put him on anything.
Speaker 3: And that's a good doctor because that doctor has done his research and he knows that these numbers are important. So when they're you know, with they're all your pre diabetic. Ah, your cholesterol is is it's not high yet, but it looks like it's going to get high. Let's put you on medication. Uh No, don't do that, huge, huge, terrible idea.
Speaker 1: So and the diabetes, honestly, like they went back and forth with these studies genets talking about and they did this on purpose and obfuscated it so that they could get rid of the fats and keep the sugar. But guess what's the biggest problem. Guess what's a bigger problem The sugar, y'all.
Speaker 3: So here's here's another thing that lends itself to a problem with cholesterol, because cholesterol, like I said, needs the hormones and all of those things to be able to release it and move it through the system and all of that. So what they're always concerned about is LDL and their LDL number is the one that they always say, Oh, if that's high, that's an NK, or you're.
Speaker 2: Going to have heart disease.
Speaker 3: That's a fake falsity. As well, a lot of the research that they're doing independently shows that that literally shows inflammation in your body, which makes one hundred thousand percent sense, not an indicator for heart disease whatsoever, because on you know, all of their infinite wisdom when they're like, oh, let's cut out all the fats. Don't eat butter, don't you know, don't do that. Don't eat meat, Eat a ton of vegetables and a ton of fruit which are full of sugars, sugar, full of fibers, all those things what are destroyers of your gut. So a B twelve deficiency can increase your LDL numbers. B twelve is manufactured in your gut and it comes from the highest best source is actually red meat. So they told everybody cut out red meat because that's going to bring your cholesterol down. If you cut out red meat, you're not going to see your cholesterol drop.
Speaker 2: Not one iota.
Speaker 3: You're not going to see your tricles REID numbers come down. Exercise is not going to make that big of a difference. It's not going to do anything for you.
Speaker 1: Husband's like a chronic exerciser. I will literally say, and it never changed anything. You know. What did was changing his.
Speaker 2: Food what we yes, yes, yep.
Speaker 3: And so if you have a B twelve deficiency because you're not eating red meat and you're only eating vegetables and stuff, you're going to be nutrient deficient in the B twelve area. So it affects your nervous system.
Speaker 2: You're going to have a whole hell of a lot of headaches.
Speaker 3: You can have muscleticks, tremors, all of those kind of things, uh here, ringing in the ears, all kinds of weird anything neurological. You might have twitches in your eyelids, things like that. It doesn't protect the milin sheets which go over your neurons anymore, and so you may have trouble with uh, memory impairment, confusion, trouble.
Speaker 1: This is what causes MS.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not going to have maturation of your red blood cell, so you may become mober highly an inm in and you're so tired all the time you can't function, or you have sores that won't heal because your red blood cells are not producing and also it doesn't allow you to produce bone marrow, and bone marrow is where your white cells are made, and so your immunity is going to.
Speaker 2: Go down because you don't have enough B twelve.
Speaker 1: Well, and in Europe, I find it interesting when I brought up the different stuff there. Of course they're bread doesn't cause them the issues Our bread does, right, because it's real bread. Yeah, it's not like we don't.
Speaker 2: Have the shed in ours. I mean they don't have the shed in theirs.
Speaker 1: And on top of that, their meat, I mean they can tell us our meat's the same all day long. But something has changed, Something has changed.
Speaker 3: It's not so like Heidi said, things that are going to cause higher cholesterol levels. Okay, sugar is definitely one, so diabetes, thyroid issues, which all those things can be linked to other things as well, Kidney problems, hemochromatosis, which is where your body absorbs too much iron from the bloodstream and it stores it in like your joints and your organs and all of that stuff causes all kinds of problems. But two besides the vitamin B twelve deficiency and inflammation that comes from sugar and stuff like that. Two of the biggest things that they cram down patient's throats literally all the time. Number one is beta blockers, and that's for blood pressure issues. So you're going to go into the office and then they're gonna go, oh, my god, Heidi, your numbers are so high, we need to put you on a beta blocker. That's one of the first things that they're going to do, especially if your bottom number is high, they're going to put you on a beta blocker. And guess what a beta blocker is. It blocks any kind of beta cells in your body. What I just say, produce the appob one hundred in your liver. It's a beta cell. So it affects your liver, which can cause you to have diabetes issues because of that, because it's destroying your beta cells. Yeh, beta cells in your lungs. Yep, beta cells in your heart. You have beta cells in your brain. And the other one is steroid use. So you have a bronchitis, or you have a respiratory issue, or you have a rash or something, what do they do automatically?
Speaker 2: Here's some steroids. Oh, you hurt your back ear steroids all the time.
Speaker 3: So those things cause your cholesterol levels to skybrocket in a lot of cases.
Speaker 1: So yep. And even if you are the person that does and this is a study, like I said, by this doctor and he's done multiple and it's been peer reviewed as well. A slim Malhorta m A L h oot r A. He the reason why they came after him so bad is he did these independent studies and at the end of it, he found out even if that you're that one in ten guy, you did everything perfect and you take it every day just like you're supposed to do. Because of the fact that when they're doing their studies a they kick out anybody with side effects right away. And he they don't use the real like numbers. They don't use they use relative risk versus actual risk. So he said, even if you do everything you're supposed to, guess how long, how much longer you're going to live if you take those statins just like you're supposed to via data. Take a guess.
Speaker 2: It's pretty one day you're close one extra day for four days.
Speaker 3: Now that is absolutely worth taking a drugs for a lifetime. That's going to extend your life. If you're lucky for four days.
Speaker 1: That is the the relative is four days. He even gave the or that's the actual, but the relative was seven months. He even gave that number. And that's still not great. Like for the side effects from these medications are pretty severe for some, you know.
Speaker 3: One hundred thousand percent and I I am in that group. I was damaged by stats and we will get into that and how I change that. But this is a problem for most because if you if you want to increase your HDL, which is supposedly your your good cholesterol, that's not what it means. It means that it's high density, which means it's the largest cholesterol particle. That you have, eggs, cheese, butter, full fat, dairy, and red meat. You have to have those in your diet if you are looking to increase your ALDL or you want your ALDL for whatever reason to be out of whack and me crazy so that the doctor can go, guess what, We're going to have to put you on medication because you are probably going to have heart disease at some point in time. Continue drinking alcohol right in, eating sugars, smoking, don't eat meat, and only eat vegetables and fruit, yep.
Speaker 1: And also if you want to crease your good, you're good cholesterol, they do say to have unsaturated fats. I argue with that one, but whatever, you guys can listen to us and then go from there. Fiber, exercise, more weight loss, decrease alcohol like she's saying, limit your processed foods. Same thing for to increase the good versus increasing the bad. So it's a win win. Also fiber and I do believe in that that that is something we do not go to the bathroom enough in America and it's crazy. And also what helps you go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: But I'm so I am on the bendwagon of not a lot of fiber intake because a lot of our fiber is camper, like I said, And fiber increases inflammation, irritation, discomfort and gas bloating, things like that in your gut.
Speaker 1: But only because we live, only because we live where we live in other countries. I don't know that it is so bad because now let's it everywhere. Yeah, But I will say for one food for fiber that helps me a lot, and I almost crave it sometimes, which is a super food anyway, is quinoa, And it's actually a higher protein, less carbohydrate grain. Now it's still tainted because they're all I mean, our soil has been completely destroyed. If people don't know, it's it's just how it is.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And for me because I do like carnivore, but I don't do strict carnivore where it's all meat and nothing else and you can only have salt. I don't do that because that's crazy. I do have dairy, you know, I make things in butter or tallow or you know whatever. I eat cheese, real cheese by the way, not the fake shit, but all of those things I do. And every once in a while I will have like blackberries or blueberries or something like that, but I don't I don't do like rice or you know, oats or anything like that. I don't do any of that. And I don't have a problem going to the bathroom like.
Speaker 1: Right right, well, and I find that you're like, I'm fine, yeah, And I mean it's just the thing that people have to understand, like especially with what we talked about last time, YEP, with the weight loss drugs, it's well known to cause vowel instruction. But think about what think about what cholesterol not only does internally, but when we're talking about the bathroom here, m hm, Okay, think about what is the loob of of of food. I'm not trying to be gross, but if you guys don't have that, it's going to make things markedly more difficult. Guess let's just exactly exactly it. And I mean, I know that's a weird thing to speak about, but nurses talk about all these things. We don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing is sacred. Some of the phone calls that you know, you would get on a daily basis, or at least I would, where it's like calling to check in and tell me the amount of times, the color consistence, the et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. That's part of it. So yeah, so let's see. Okay, so talking about statin drugs and this is disgusting to me, okay, and I'm gonna tell you why it's disgusting. So the very first one was developed in nineteen seventy and it was credited to a Japanese biochemist, a Kira Indo. Funny that it's Indo since we're talking about where we were.
Speaker 2: Do kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So anyway, when he made the first first statin drug. He was working for Sencho Pharmaceuticals in Japan and he isolated a compound called compactin. That's kind of gross because cholesterol again goes along with your stool. But they made it from a strain of penicillin, which I find fascinating that it was made from penicillin. So it wasn't until ten years later, Okay, in nineteen eighty they removed the compact and because it was tested in humans. But later what drawn from any kind of trials on human being is because they found it to be highly toxic in animal studies. So made of penicillin, which is a common antibiotic that they give to human beings all of the time, that was found to be highly toxic in animals, so they removed it from the market. Okay, So seven years later they came out with the very first on the market drug.
Speaker 2: And this is the oldest one.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to mention the name because I don't want to get in any trouble, right but it was the first one approved by our Food and Drug Administration, developed by, of course the company the big one that starts with an M. But this is where it gets gross. This is what grosses me out. It was made for a a fungus called asparillagus. Now, if you do you ever watch medical dramas or you know, like trauma, life in the er, or you know, any kind of stuff like that, you will have heard of this particular fungus before because it is a natural fungus that occurs from soil rot or decay of animals or plants. Gross and also unclean inside.
Speaker 2: Air ducts, air stuff.
Speaker 3: So there have been multiple cases where people were at conferences or whatever and they got very ill. You know, the government, the CDC was brought in. They couldn't find out figure out why these people were dying same thing.
Speaker 2: In the manures whatever a long long time ago.
Speaker 3: I think it was what seventies or eighties, something like that. Anyway, anybody that is immunocompromised has any kind of lung issue, so asthma, bronchitis, COPD, math, allergy to things like that. You can actually die from asparilogous bacteria because your you don't have the capability in your lungs to fight this off, and it causes they call them asparillogous lumps or balls uh to form in your lungs, which block your alveoli from expanding and from you getting air into your lungs. That's why so many people from this Minear's convention died of asparilogus.
Speaker 1: That's scary.
Speaker 3: There's been like on on Indian reservations and stuff like that because it's it's mold in your air vents and people die from us all of the time. So what better way.
Speaker 1: I swear they have this at my job if anybody.
Speaker 3: Here, I mean, people are dying from this, So let's cram it in a drug and give well.
Speaker 1: And look look at the incidents of people that have been on the rise that are allergic to penicillin. Just like we spoke about last time. What did we speak about them putting eggs and everything, and then everybody was allergic to eggs, so they had to switch to freaking snake crap and that was bananas, you know, snake eggs. And I'm like, this is weird. Like whenever they start doing some crazy thing that's really like, oh, this is a poison and it could kill you. But here have some like de jocks into It's scary to me because of that. I'm like, here have some poison it's good for you.
Speaker 2: What whoa yeah? Or or botox that's.
Speaker 1: Had a bad word. But I don't know. I guess we could get in trouble.
Speaker 3: Boat talks that they literally are using, uh even off label to trade all kinds of it's a.
Speaker 1: Poison watulism, you guys fatal to kill yourselves here. It's it's the funniest one I see. And I've literally had people in my family and again this last week, I was baited and I didn't take the bait. Got put in a group message and I swear they saw our so I swear somebody's in there that they'd have to subscribe because these are behind my paywall. So they they said I have this rash blah blah blah, and I was like, oh, nothing to see here, and and they were like, yeah, we hope you can figure it out. And I just didn't say anything. I'm like, I hope you get better. And that was all because I was like, no, I mean to get in trouble because the two things we've already talked about, the oh one for weight loss and the poison for you to keep you full. I know both of those things are going on with this person, and I'm like, let alone retinol and everything else. I'm like, maybe you should just stop it. But I just use this crappy oil of ole at from Walmart. It's not even the real brand. Look, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's probably better. Honestly.
Speaker 1: It is just how long you spent in the sun genetics, and I think that's it really, And smoking and alcohol and drugs. I think those are the only like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, it's it's just crazy to me.
Speaker 3: But it's like this whole, this whole thing like the satin uh making from antibiotics to mold right fungus, And they're like, oh, this is gonna be a great idea, kind of like dumping the petroleum products and all of the gates production.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I keep going right exactly.
Speaker 3: And so this first one that was manufactured in nineteen eighty seven that actually hit the market is still on the market. It's still available, people can still get it. However, the original I think it was three that they came out with are a very different kind of stat and there's two groups.
Speaker 2: There's one that crosses the blood.
Speaker 3: Brain barrier, which are the ones that are going to affect all of your neurological functioning Alzheimer's, all of that stuff, and then the newer ones that they came out with. I think there's two, unless they've made more lately, that are in the category where they do not So if you have to take one, the two that are in the don't cross the blood brain barrier category would be the better ones. If you're forced to take one.
Speaker 1: And remember those four days. For those four days, right, we'll get.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you're lucky.
Speaker 1: Maybe seven months four days. Who knows, I basically days, you know. My grandpa put it best. He was pretty young when he got terminal cancer and it was really bad. It was really fast. He had a small oat cell carcinoma of the lung, which is extremely quick, and it was already everywhere by the time we knew and he was in the hospital. They came to tell him, like we're all there. He knew something was up. I came from out of town because the doctor knew me personally called me and he goes, so you're telling me with treatment, how much longer? And they were like six months. So he's like ripping, IV's out sick and he's like, I want to go home. I want all the morphine, right. I couldn't but laugh, but he was just like making me crack up. He's like, this crap hurts Like I'm like, yeah, no, I get it, but it was just the way he said it.
Speaker 3: I was like, anyway, hey, I second that notion though, because like like this, and we're going to get into the side effis and the things that can happen from this. So when we go over this list, I want people to think, is that four days or post seven months, seven months going to outweigh? What else is going to happen in your body? When you could literally fix every issue that you have with them, they churn your diet.
Speaker 1: Well, they never fix it too, because like right now, my mom, Hi mom, she watches all these She is currently still on one even though she lost a bunch of weight, quit doing a lot of the things that she was doing that made her, you know, have an issue. He mould globe in a onece was high. Now it's not. Everything's kind of in check with this weight loss, you know, And they still didn't do it take her off even though they know she has she has an actual autoimmune disorder that affects pain, which guess what else affects pain? These do muscle pain literal, And I'm like, they know that she has this horrible issue with muscle pain. Why would you keep her on this and not wean her down and off of it? You know, that doesn't make any sense. With their labs being great, I would at least do a trial if it were me.
Speaker 3: Well, why would they? Because they can keep a life lung patient. And that's why that's why they literally keep lowering the numbers, not just for not just for cholesterol, but for diabetes, for literally everything under the sun. They keep changing the lab numbers to make them lower, lower and lower, so it's impossible to capture more people and get them on that eternal hamster wheel.
Speaker 1: Well, and then even when they are better, she's quote unquote better, they're like, oh, it's because of this. And I'm like, you don't even know that, you don't even know that. She's no way that Yase, she looks much better. Yeah, she's like exercise, you know, started walking, all these things, good things for her, you know, And it was hard for her because she she really hurt and so mom, you know, a way to go, mom, But she she did it. Anyways, she started getting up and doing more active things. And now you know, she she's fine. I really encourage her to, you know, try to wean this down because I think she might feel better. Most people do so.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: So what they'll tell you with these right, and, like Heidi mentioned earlier, during their studies, they exclude or don't include in their final findings a lot of the actual side effects that people are experiencing, or they remove them from the studies altogether so that they are not included in the final tabulation and tallies on whatever they're trying to achieve as their study goals. Right, And so the most common ones that you're going to hear them say are, of course the muscle pain or weakness, that's a given, but I'm going to explain that.
Speaker 1: But it's bad, you guys. Up to twenty percent people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, liver enzyme issues.
Speaker 3: I was in that category. And then some fatigue or brain fog, nausea or indigestion, headache, sleep disturbances. So those are like the common ones. But usually they'll go, oh, you know, you may get a headache, you may have an upset stomach, and you may feel a little crampy your muscles may be crampy, and that's what crampy.
Speaker 1: Rampy is not just your muscles. You can have muscle waste disease from this.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And so when they when they talk and you know, they.
Speaker 3: Talk in circles like they do with the V word that they inject, right, so it's like special pain only paint or redness at the site, blah blah blah. So they gloss over the fact that because we need cholesterol and because we talked about this attaching, you know, or or protecting the brain being a neuroprotectant. So memory loss, difficulty concentrating, difficulty uh forming memories at all, or having learning issues where you can't learn new things, you don't understand stuff, simple things, you have no critical thought process.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that sounds for man today's society.
Speaker 1: This is exactly where they want you, guys.
Speaker 2: Stuff word finding issues, So when you have the word in your mind, this is kind of a stroke like activity, but you can't actually verbalize the word. You have those issues.
Speaker 3: These can go away with stopping this and these are less common side effects but still occur.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Elevated liver enzymes. I was in this category, but I was having like un goodly pain in my abdomen, and I'm like, what the what the hell is going on with me? So I went had blood work done. Of course, my liver enzymes were both elevated, and they're like, we have to send you to a specialist because these are awful. The pain I was having was pain from my liver. My liver was so inflamed and irritated. When I I went to see this specialists, they told me that they were going to have to put me on a list for a possible liver transplant. WHOA, because I had a super high fatty liver. Guess what I did. I stopped the medication. I used lemon grade or therapeutic grade lemon grass oil, and within two weeks, my liver enzymes were completely normal. I didn't have any liver pain, and the quote unquote fatty liver was gone.
Speaker 1: Were you just drinking? Is that what you did with this oil? I've never heard you can.
Speaker 3: Use on your vita flex points which you have on your hands or your feet if you have animals. I would not suggest the ones on your hands. If you're going to have shoes on or put socks on, do them on your feet, if not, put it in your belly button.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do, like your belly button.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, so you can.
Speaker 3: You can actually look up the vite deflects points because they correspond on your body to organs, and there are specific oils that you can do for specific organs. But I'm telling you two weeks my liver enzymes were normal.
Speaker 2: Do you recommend I had no fatty liver like a way oil or.
Speaker 1: Like a place to buy it at? Do you just get it?
Speaker 3: You know the ones that I have bought from, because you want to make sure that you're getting complete.
Speaker 1: Right, pure grade. Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: So I have done. Young Living I have done.
Speaker 1: That's a Mormon place.
Speaker 3: I have done. And I have also done Mela Luca.
Speaker 1: They're all Mormon, all three. But I will say this, I have actually gone to Young Living farms. This is why I was and I'm not going to diss on this, because they really do a good job with this right, And not all Mormons are bad. They don't eat half of them don't even know what they're doing right. But well, I've seen the farms. It's real, like they legit like do really stop the same thing with all of them, like I've seen multiple.
Speaker 2: And they're good.
Speaker 3: The only thing about use and essential oils is, like I said, you want to get therapeutic grade and you want to get pure, so you don't want it to have impurities in it, extra additives things like that. So do not absolutely do not buy them at Walmart. That is a stupid idea. Buy anywhere, Like.
Speaker 1: Who knows what that is.
Speaker 3: Lemon grass is cheap, it's inexpensive. You can also do lemon grass tea. You can. You can grind lemon grass up, you can dry it, grind it up, you can use it in spices. Any kind of lemon grass is very healing for the liver.
Speaker 1: But it's bad for the dogs. Huh, they can't have it.
Speaker 3: Well, some some animals are very sensitive to essential oils and some of them like the smell alone like irritates them.
Speaker 1: So just making sure. Yeah, I was just curious.
Speaker 3: That's just as a general rule, not saying that lemon grass is bad for animals, but there are some that are that are highly toxic to animals. So okay, that's why I would watch where you put them at. But lemon grass works, and I think like a lemon grass files like eight dollars, I think the most.
Speaker 2: Ever paid work.
Speaker 1: Well, man, like, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can get organic lemon grass tea or stuff like that, and you know it's a cheap fix. And like I said, you know, supposedly when you have a fatty liver that doesn't go away, you needed to transplant exactly. And and like I said, with using that, I didn't know very well.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a fatty liver anymore.
Speaker 1: I was like that doctor didn't know what was him, right.
Speaker 2: I was like not going back that guy.
Speaker 1: Ye, And it's like I'm not doing that you want to.
Speaker 3: So there is help and there are ways to fix things. But taking this long term is a bad idea. So right, wait four days to seven months, bless your heart. So digestive problems, like I said, vitamin B twelve is affected, which also you need vitamin B twelve for your bowels to move and all that stuff. So digestive problems, so bloating, constipation, diarrhea, gas, all that stuff, and why because it irritates the lining of your stomach. Your whole entire digestive tract is is protected by lesterol. So when you're removing the cholesterol, the molecules are actually irritating this not out of your GI tract, and we can fix that.
Speaker 1: You know, when they make pills like this, it pisses me off because they can make a coating on that and and tear it coating to make it digest somewhere else, and they just choose not to, right, So it's weird.
Speaker 3: So all the way down from the time you follow until the time it comes out the other kind. Yeah, so it's going to irritate all the way through, so rash or skin reactions, including eccima. So guess how many people are put on cholesterol medicines that are pregnant, nursing, et cetera. And then guess what the baby comes out with massive exima problems, right, Because it again, it's an irritant.
Speaker 1: Especially if you got that blood brain barrier one man, And those are definitely things because this next one also goes along with that, So dizziness or vertigo.
Speaker 3: It can be related to blood pressure changes because why because I said it affects all the beta cells in your body, right, and so it changes the beta cells in your heart and so it can increase your blood pressure and also mitochondrial disruption, which we talked about last time. Your mitochondriar your powerhouse, your cells, that your energy centers, and so when that's not working, whole bunch of things are going to happen. So the next one is scary, and this is what you touched on earlier, is the rahabdomyolysis, which is the breakdown of your muscle tissue. So your muscle tissue actually starts to degenerate and die.
Speaker 1: So this isn't get rabdough, you guys. When we as nurses see somebody, we come in, we get this paper of all these people. Okay, it's usually sideways if we see rabdough where like they made it though they're alive.
Speaker 2: Because that's scary, right, literally.
Speaker 3: Because if you think about like how much of your body is muscle, and we're not talking about just your deltoids and all of that kind of stuff, everything every place in your body that has muscular tissue, right.
Speaker 1: And so your little ticker there, gu guys.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna have severe pain, right, You're gonna have really dark urine, like dark tea coffee colored urine. And this is like it destroys your kidneys because your kidneys are made of of muscle. You've got muscle in your intestinal wall. That's how you get the squeezing motion like all of that stuff. Your body starts to just decay and break down from the inside out.
Speaker 1: And it's fast. It's no joke. And you can get that from over the counterpain relievers as well. In fact, I see that often for is safe and effect.
Speaker 3: With an eye that people take literally all the time for it too much more back pain or blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: The two most dangerous ods that we see that where we as nurses go, oh shit is the T one that people take all the time and is safe and even pregnancy, and the eye one that you can buy down at your local drug store. And let me tell you what, if we see one, especially the T one, sometimes they just go, you need to call your family. I've literally seen that where they're like, yeah, I don't know, I don't know if this is going to work out. Luckily, A weird drug that helps with that as an asthma drug, and I'm sure you know what it is. It was something missed. I'm because I don't want to get in trouble. But if you drink it, which is weird and it smells like rotten eggs that it helps, Yeah, it helps, but weirdly enough, they just found that on accident. I don't know. It was like I'm gonna drink this nasty stuff and see if this helps. But whatever.
Speaker 3: But you know what, and this is why I love like the the doctor I worked with at the teaching facility, he was into all kinds of weird stuff like that, and I learned so many things from him, like different things for to treat sunburn or bug bites or whatever.
Speaker 2: And it was like weird stuff that you would never think of it, you.
Speaker 1: Would never put together. I feel like, you know, you know, discourage people from doing over the counter the A one that's really old. Okay, I think we could do abbreviations and be safe ASSA just because go look that up and they're trying to say now for cardiac patients not to give that anymore because it's like not made for that. You people keep taking that. I don't care what they say. That's a lie. They don't want you taking it because they can't make any money off of it. This with that, if you're worried about, you know, cardiac stuff, in my opinion, of course, don't go do anything without your doctor's approval. But what it does is it makes it doesn't make you necessarily anticoagulate like like this would, but it makes those red blood cells slippery like there's soap on them, and so they'll glide through little factors. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's so back to the list because that's a very long one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So again we have the new onset of diabetes, especially if you take the group that crosses the blood brain barrier. Baby be right if because again it affects those APPO B one hundred cells, and you know that is where most of the processing comes from for blood sugar. It's not the pancreas, it comes from your liver. Eighty percent of the work is done by your liver for patients with diabetes. And so if it destroys those those B cells.
Speaker 2: You're going to have a hard time in your sugar.
Speaker 3: And check also peripheral neuropathy, so numbness, deal of hands or feet, anything like that, and why because again it attacks your nerve cells, and so your nerves are what causes the numbness and the tingling sensations, twitches, ticks, all of that kind of stuff. That's all part of it. Kidney damage again, you have beta cells in your kidneys.
Speaker 2: Please take this and kill off every organ in your body.
Speaker 1: Bless your heart, but don't die so they can make money from you.
Speaker 2: Wait late, last another seven or four days.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, no, I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: Depressions or mood changes again, look at the way society is now because these medications have been pushed on a ginormous percentage of the population. Autoimmune myopathy, this is very interesting. This is very rare as well, but persistent muscle weakness and sometimes accompanying pain after even stopping the drug, and supposedly this requires immunosuppressive treatment to get you to start regenerating mile which is muscle regenerating your muscle cells in your body. Again, So here's some other changes that it occurs that you may not even like discover. What's going on with this decrease co Q ten levels? And what do they always tell patients who are taking statins? You may want to take fish oil and co Q ten and why is that? Because it disrupts your COQ ten that normally occurs in your body. It blocks the pathway and those are vital in the energy production for your muscle and your brain.
Speaker 1: And the pain. So the one thing is if you are going to stay on this and you do suffer from this pain in your muscles, try taking that co Q ten. Just just try for a while and see if you don't feel the O.
Speaker 3: And that has to do with that, like we talked about in the last show, the ATP production that comes when you're muscle solzer stimulated and whatnot that are the powerhouse to yourselves.
Speaker 2: That's how your coaching ten is affected.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry, everybody's seeing me cough, I'm muting, So hopefully it's not it's not coming true. But apparently Operation c Spray happened again at my house. I don't know what's going on in your house. There's there's no but there's probably there's probably stuff falling from airplanes. That's my guess.
Speaker 2: Whatever, probably true.
Speaker 3: So this also affects your ability for your body to synthesize and move vitamin D from inactive to active. So it causes a problem with that. And the reason behind that why again, because we talked about cholesterol, specifically, triglycerides transport your soluble fat soluble vitamins and nutrients.
Speaker 1: So just thank you guys if they can mess with your Okay, if they can mess with your vitamin D level, they can mess with your immunity. If they can mess with your hormone level, they can mess with your fertility. And also how you feel about all of this, no wonder, everybody's depressed.
Speaker 2: Good one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And this is why this is so crazy because this drug literally affects almost everything in your body, and so many people are indirect one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and more.
Speaker 3: And that's why I said, with the you know, with the tainted studies, and then it's like, oh, you're pre diabetic, we probably better put you on a cholesterol medicine because that means if your doctor risk factor's higher.
Speaker 1: If your doctor isn't trying to cure the reason why you're pre diabetic, that's not a good doctor. Because it is literally simple if you have a certain kind of diet. And I'm not saying we can do our best in America because they have literally tainted even the soil, even if you grow your own. Okay, but do your best. Do your best, which is better than we all are probably doing on a daily basis. Let's be honest, change the little things. Like even me, I love to drink things I shouldn't look. I went down from four and eight to one, Like it's a very simple thing. Like there's things you can do, and that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Is in moderation.
Speaker 3: But when you go to the doctor and you have blood work done ninety nine percent of the time, they're not going to go, Hidi, what you what your.
Speaker 2: Daily meal roots look like?
Speaker 3: What do you eat? Do you exercise? Do you get enough sleep? Do you have any stressors? They're not going to ask you any of that stuff. And I'm telling you what To get an accurate treatment for your patient, you have to do a full and complete risk assessment.
Speaker 1: Do you take any you know thing for replacement therapy? Do you go outside? Do you live a sedentary life? Like? All this stuff is super important. I mean, heredity is a huge part, and I get it because I'm one that got nailed with heredity. But I don't give up. Like that doesn't mean I just sit at home and do all the things they told me to do. If I did, I'd probably.
Speaker 2: Be dead head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just try my best. I still go to the gym, I still go do what I can. Like everything I can do I will do and try.
Speaker 3: So absolutely but they don't want people doing that, and that's why they ask all the important questions. It's like, here, here's a magic pill, take it.
Speaker 1: You know what they say This doctor who I really liked that I've quoted twice already, he said, if you listen to your your patient, well they will probably give you their diagnosis in the first conversation on accident. They don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing is that they may listen, but they don't you most of the time. And so that's a vital piece that's missing. And especially when they move from paper charting to electronic charting, and so you went from maybe thirty forty patients a day to maybe we're electronic now, so you have to do eighty to ninety patients a day and use this computer thing.
Speaker 2: So you don't have that.
Speaker 3: Face to FaceTime and you can't and with that patient.
Speaker 1: You can't always pick and choose what you really want. Sometimes I've had to be forced to be like, I guess I'm gonna put it in this because it's not his leg, but I you know, there's no clickbox, so.
Speaker 2: Right, one hundred percent, And they did that on purpose.
Speaker 3: So again it's going to cause blood pressure or blood sugar issues, and so there's a whole host of other things that could come from this. Like I said, if you think about every portion, like we talked about at the very beginning of the show, where it affects your your red blood cells, it can affect your bone marrow, it can affect you know, your neurological system, your circulatory system, your heart, your lungs, your kidneys, your intestines, literally and literally every part of your body can be affected by these wonder drugs.
Speaker 1: I literally think you've named almost everything one mm hm, even hair because you mentioned anemia. So I mean we're getting into things that are not going to kill you. They're just going to make you really uncomfortable and need other drugs. That's what they're looking for.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and if if they can get you roped in on taking this medication and then you have side effects on this medication, hence the dizziness or the nausea, Oh, we have drugs for that too. It's like pringles. You can't ever just have one, you gotta have the whole canon. So you're going to be on a cocktail of stuff to treat something that you don't need to treat anyway, because your cholesterol is necessary for your body to function.
Speaker 1: M h. And butter never did it. So there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have to eat real butter.
Speaker 3: You can't eat you know, generic fake fabio stuff that is not butter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get real jurned butter.
Speaker 1: My dad's mom used to say life is too cheap for fake butter. And what did she say, fake something else? I can't remember, but the butter one made me laugh. Well.
Speaker 3: And if you think about like grandparents, great grandparents or whatever, mine were old, mine like great grandparents, great great grandparents all died in.
Speaker 2: Their hundreds, every one of them.
Speaker 3: My grandparents both died in their high nineties, like ninety seven and ninety eight years old. And what was the theme of the day. They grew their own food. They raised their own chickens or.
Speaker 2: Bacon and eggs.
Speaker 3: They left the butter out on the counter, They didn't refrigerate it. They didn't have all the luxuries that we do today. They if like my grandma was baking something, she would use lard.
Speaker 2: To cook with.
Speaker 3: Lard is still on the shelves at the market, but people don't buy it very often because they're like, oh, use olive oil.
Speaker 1: Use blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Which are literally filled with soy. All of them are filled with soy, and people stopped.
Speaker 1: So is your watery? So is your water people if you are not reverse osmosis in your water. I have a son that he and I can only give my personal experience, but I will tell you. First of all, they are recycling waste water now, not just regular water pooh water literal.
Speaker 2: That's what ends the water treatment plans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they used to disallow that except for like other things like more toilet water or whatever. But but now it's allowed for drinking water. And I told my son, because we get reverse osmosis and it's like filtered with other things to make sure there's no pharmaceuticals and blah blah blah blah blah. Anyway, we get this fancy stuff. And so I kept telling him, I think you need to change this water because I had noticed he wasn't losing weight though he was very act if he was having trouble gaining what he was gaining weight like here, and I thought that is really weird for kids, you know. And he the fridge filter broke and so he had to because it wasn't coming out of the fridge anymore, and so he just started doing it and immediately within four months, no more breast tissue.
Speaker 3: Exactly what I see and why it's that because when they recycle that water, and it's gross.
Speaker 1: Control.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's anything that you put into your body that comes out in your waist actually goes back in here drinking water along with heavy metals.
Speaker 1: Talk. Just think of how many women are on birth control and peeing, Like, come on, guys, yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: And you know some mouse that's really gross about using sewage water for drinking water. A lot of times they will add bleach and things like that to it. So you can't taste or smell the gross stuff as bad. But the scum that forms on top of that water in the water treatment facilities, I.
Speaker 1: Can smell it. I can smell that algae bloom. I can smell that.
Speaker 3: They use that to make citric acid, which is used as a d caking and stabilizer for literally all of the spices that you grow or get at the grocery store. So buy whole peppercorns, grind them yourself.
Speaker 2: Buy whole chunks of salt, grind it yourself.
Speaker 3: All of that stuff don't buy the stuff at the store that has the.
Speaker 1: Potty in it has potty in it. Ew I kept telling my son forever, and then now the other day he said, I had to drink your dumb water. He doesn't like it because it's not refrigerated, and I refuse to refrigerate it because it's better for you if it's not. I like cold water. But I've just tried to trade myself to not do it. And he said, do you notice anything, And I'm like, yeah, you don't, how any breast issue at all, like a normal guy. You're and it could people are gonna say that could be a coincidence for his agent stuff. I'm telling you. It happened fast, so you get too much story.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And since there were on the topic of gross things like pooh water.
Speaker 1: And effeminine boys, yep, they.
Speaker 3: Have also made it legal and lot and lots of states now and I think it's up to like thirty eight last count I had of states that allow bodies to be composted.
Speaker 2: Hell no, and also use what for.
Speaker 3: Tagalizer and stuff. So Grandma when she goes may be sprayed from the guy or whatever to use as fertilizer for your tomatoes.
Speaker 1: Well, and I okay, this is a conspiracy theory, I have to say, because you said Grandma was being sprayed, So I okay, this is a conspiracy now. But they admitted in the past, okay past, that they used to spray blood from the skies to see. When I joked about Operations spray, I'm kind of not.
Speaker 2: It's true. Operation really happened.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, And so when they sprayed the blood, which was not part of that particular operation, but if you look it up, they they wanted to see if it would make the public, like have a reaction because of different blood types that don't jive, and they found that it did. And this was way hush hush, but they say they don't do it anymore and everything. But it caused horrible autoimmune problems because your body reacted to this. It's not in the level of like a bad blood transfusion because it's you know, to diluted. But think of the things that they do to us that we know for sure. Think of Tuskegee, think of Operation c Spray. Think of the one in New York with the subways. I can't remember what that one was. There's hundreds and thousands of these things where they were like, oops, are bad what it was?
Speaker 2: And it wasn't. Really they're doing what are you live in the moment?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Test subjects the unbeknownst to us because we're not giving consent or permission for that.
Speaker 1: Of course, and they know we wouldn't, and so they just do it anyways and give it a big band aid. Sorry, and then they're like, well, what it's for science. Don't you want to kill dogs for science? No?
Speaker 3: I don't, and nothing is uh the government they can come out and say, sorry, are bad, we messed up, we shouldn't have done that. But the government investigating the government and expecting the government to pay up or whatever that come.
Speaker 1: Like like the JFK committee that checked out exactly okay, right, everything is very believable when it's done that way, actually ridiculous. And then there and then you see these people like I don't know if people have heard this, but this is real, Like in the smut magazines. I used to love smut magazines, like now I'm too busy for trash sometimes once in a while, but like the US and different whatever tab tabloidy magazines and.
Speaker 2: That's the other No.
Speaker 1: Oh, sorry, so these they're I was just gonna let you go right, yeah, smut to me. But they said that all these superstars were like weird about taking bass and that they only use wet wipes and kind of crazy stuff. And I'm like, what do they know that we don't know? That's creepy. Why do all these superstars stink like they have literally said certain superstars refuse to do certain things like regular bathing if they're not at home. I'm assuming they have certain you know, fancy schmancy filters or something, but that they literally upwards of the brad pits, you guys of the world. I'm not saying him somebody like him. I'm not saying him anyway that he was terrified, he was terrified to take a bath on set, that he would always just wet wipe it down for weeks. What are you talking about? Well?
Speaker 3: And I can I can understand that to a certain extent because we have people locally that we know that we're like during our band days and whatever that don't bathe, don't use soap, don't use the shampoo, like none of that stuff. Because they believe in building up your own community. I get your skin is your largest organ in your body.
Speaker 1: So but this was because he was afraid. That's weird.
Speaker 3: For what it's worth, some people are very strange, right like things about him. But did he have an experience that costs him to which PTSD attached to that.
Speaker 1: Or did somebody tell him something at an eyes wide shop party about the water and he now no longer does that because he knows right and at home he probably has some fancy way around it. But like on set, you get what you get. And so I postulate that a lot of these people know some things. Do all of them no, like whatever, But it's weird. I'd explained some grungy superstars exactly.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I've had a lot of patients that were like that that don't bathe don't shave much.
Speaker 1: Get a filter, Yeah, get a filter, guys, no way.
Speaker 3: So, like we talked about one of the one of the concerns of the independent group that's not included in the pharma government.
Speaker 1: Or the paid group.
Speaker 3: Yeah stuff, as they're over prescribing, and we talked about that where literally they've widened the group. It used to be just people with high cholesterol and then it was high cholesterol hydroglycerides and blood sugar or hey, now it's pre diabetics, people that aren't diagnosed with diabetes yet, but they could be. They might be, doesn't mean they're going to be, right, change your diet, and so they have widened it. Plus they're looking at reducing the age limitations on this, just like they do with everything else, to make sure that they can start giving it younger and younger and younger and younger. Right, And like you said, the benefit, it's maybe greatly exaggerated in these groups, right, seven or four days, it's seven months, right, yes, And with that whole in that whole situation, also, the absolute risk reduction for those without pre existing heart issues is so small that it is a less than one percent reduction in the chance that you may have.
Speaker 1: It that it will even help the will and then it will even help Yeah, time.
Speaker 3: You're okay, I'll jump right on that because that.
Speaker 1: Sounds one percent less than one less than one percent. And if you guys have if you guys have any questions about whether or not you should be on it and you don't want to hear from our song cast of gases, you can go to a tool at the Mayo Clinic and they Actually I thought this was something good in the right direction. They have a statin decision ad tool and you can put your labs in there. You're supposed to do it with your doctor, but I get it they're probably not going to do that in the ten minutes they have for you. So you could do it and take it to them maybe. Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: If you have a holistic doctor or a naturopathic doctor, right talk to them about it.
Speaker 2: However, me coming from.
Speaker 3: All kinds of specialty field, I don't trust doctors with the poopy doo doo.
Speaker 2: I used to.
Speaker 3: Highly believe in the Mayo clinic. However, they do get.
Speaker 2: A lot of they're funny yeah, from pharma government gates, So.
Speaker 1: Just say keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, So one of the other things this study found was the cognitive.
Speaker 2: Issues that come along with these and the diabetes risk.
Speaker 3: Because are doctors discussing these with their patients. No, it's you may have some mild cramping, That's what's being discussed. It's not any of the serious side effects or possibly long lasting side of X. And it's not hey, you're gonna go cuckoo and not remember your grammar.
Speaker 1: Kids.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, yeah, Well, sometimes that's selective selective memory, right. And then there's also a problem with industry and flaw and said, why is that, because, like we discussed at the beginning of the show, five percent of the studies out there are supposedly independent. However, I will say this, when you apply for a research grant or apply for study funding, et cetera, et cetera, it says government funding, private funding, which they can. The terms are very loose on this, so there's loopholes to get around even saying that there's no government money, but you're funded by a university. The university gets grants from the government or grants from pharma or whatever, or you can put non disclosed.
Speaker 2: So you don't know, you don't know about it.
Speaker 3: These even in that five percent, right, you don't even know if that is really genuinely independent studies. But that's the problem because with these industry influenced studies, they will arrive at the outcome that they need to get the FDA approval to go through. And with a lot of these this runs through a specialized group, oh I think it was called c c CTT Cholesterol Treatment Trialist Group. It goes most of these studies that are government funded, farma funded. They go through the CTT collaboration, which means there is restricted access to trial data, so you can't see the genuine real numbers or issues, study problems, things like that in their study, lack of data transparency. So again, like we talked about earlier, that side effects or removing people or removing people in the group that have complications that they don't want to deal with in this study, so they remove those people as well. So with this CTT group, they control almost every single one of the studies that comes out that gets published that's funded by pharma or government or education that's in bed with them as well, and so there's not enough independent review because a lot of times when these places, like we talked about before, if a truly independent study comes out, it's published in a small journal or like it's buried by the government because they don't want that information to come out. So one of the they have an opposing group to the CTT group that's called the n NT group and it's a watch dog group, but they look for publications in small journals like the British Medical Journal. A lot of independent studies are actually published in that and not so much in the United States.
Speaker 1: That's where that doctor was from, that y that I talked about. Yes, but they ruined him.
Speaker 3: Still, just well, that's not surprising because he didn't go along to get along.
Speaker 1: Nope, he said he didn't care because his dad actually died of an am I and he actually thinks there was some well, the average time frame to get to a person having an am I there was typically eight minutes. His dance was over thirty, and they were well aware of who he was.
Speaker 3: Yes, purposeful targeting of individuals.
Speaker 1: Kind of feels that way. Huh, happens.
Speaker 2: Happens.
Speaker 3: So any anytime there's like an alternative view on what is already out there as the mainstream narrative per se on cluster all, they're going to try to squash it or say that the doctors are cooks, the researchers or kooks, whatever, because they don't want to make waves, right, they want to keep that hamster wheel of money going.
Speaker 1: Better believe it if you think they're in it for your health for real, just like twenty twenty happened. I just want to remind people they did something that were completely unethical in a time where they could because they could and that's that every time they get the chance, they take it and they give you a small sorry, just like Tuskegee, just like Ceasfree, just like all these other things that I could mention a hundred of them, and you know what, all you'll see is them go my bad sorry.
Speaker 3: Well to your point, like the social distancing, the masking, you can't visit family in the hospital or in the nursing home, blah blah blah, Oh your family member died, Well you're sorry. Oh yeah, Well, now the studies came out showing that all of those things were blowney and we just made them up arbitrarily. But to those people that suffered loss because of that, I'm truly sorry. But the government is really not. So don't ever believe that they know that these things are Just like they know every single thing that they come up with is bad. They're going to push it anyway because it's money, it's big mothers.
Speaker 1: Yep, of course, it's it's scary, and no one listened. They don't want you dead, They just want you sick for a very long time, and they will continue to talk to you about the variance. I'm not saying sicknesses don't go around. Clearly, I've got something going on, which, by the way, is on the rise. It is the thing from twenty twenty that will never go away. Right now. I can't say mine is because I don't stick crap up my nose right to check. But I will say that a bunch of people have been getting that right now, or influenza or other weird things in the middle of summer this year, which is just fantastically strange. It's also more humid here than it ever is in weirdly heavy air, very thick. You know, they're doing what they want to do, so don't don't do the extra mile. They're already getting you. They're getting you with your food, they're getting you with other stuff. Don't give them a pass with everything.
Speaker 3: I was gonna I was gonna say, they're they're going the extra mile. They're gonna do what they want to do.
Speaker 2: So guess what you do what you want to do.
Speaker 3: If your doctor says, you know what your cholesterol is one twenty and we want it under one hundred.
Speaker 2: To hear, take this pill.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: Hope you listen to our show and you've got some critical thinking and you're like, do I really wanna extend my life for extra days or possibly seven months, with a less than one percent chance that it's gonna help you at all.
Speaker 1: Right, right, I I just think that overall, you know, back in the day, okay, so I've been in our twenty six years now, when we would give pills, it would be between four to six pills at nighttime, and these were pretty critically sick people. Nowadays it's a huge cupful, like twenty. It's so many. And this isn't nighttime when most people don't take a lot at nighttime. You know, this is like and it's not pills that are like for pain, of course not. You can't have that anymore, anything that will actually help somebody. Throw that all out of the window. I'm not saying there's not an addiction problem in the world. Also, I'm saying there are people in true pain. There has to be at some point some weighing where we go, this person is sixty five years old and broke half of the bones in their body. Do we really care if they're addicted to it? I mean, it depends, like completely inebriated, not functional, but also they might want to get out of bed, you know, right, brain, you know you used to give things that weren't like over the top, right, like that they got rid of, Like I could, I think I can mention that because it's no longer on the market, which is darvaset, something that's smaller, like not quite at that top tier. Or they would give a smaller doses. We never saw doses of twenty and thirty milligrad. What are you talking about? That's crazy they had if that was happening, right, that was not no, But nowadays we see it all the time, right, And one one or the other.
Speaker 3: It's highly profitable to push out the same medication in a higher dosage because wink, you might have a lot of patients that are.
Speaker 2: Going to need that higher dosage.
Speaker 3: And if you deal with patients that have pain cycles, they do not need to be started out on the highest dosage ever ever, ever.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, like, okay, be responsible and follow through with all of that. Like you don't even hear about tilin all three anymore. You don't even hear about a lot of this stuff that they used to have older people on. Right, that wasn't so crazy, you know? And why is it either they get nothing or they get oxy What is happening like here, there is nothing in the middle.
Speaker 3: And see, the bad thing is for for situations like that is when people age, your metabolism naturally slows down. You cannot metabolize a high dose narcotic like that as an elderly or geriatric patient, and so those molecules stay floating around in your radicals and then you've got another dose that comes and that patient tolerate that, and they do.
Speaker 1: The worst one is don't I don't want to the X one that makes you sleepy.
Speaker 3: Okay, Then everybody gets now because it's like candy.
Speaker 1: Because they will give that instead of a pain medicine, which is the appropriate thing. But people are so desperate, and I get it because I have been that desperate in that much pain where I'm like, I would have taken anything, you know, but that one in particular, that's addictive. Well, speaking to your point of the doses and metabolism, you don't know because that one circulates like the V one that used to be real popular, which does work for muscle spasms, which they refuse to give to people. But long story short, it builds up in the blood stream and then your next one might be a triple dose, not on purpose, not on purpose, but it might activate those other doses that were floating, like Janet said, and they go pick up those little molecules and say, hey, you belong with us, let's go out for bam And they just knocked out. And then guess what they always give too with that med's to go to sleep. And I'm seeing it was yes, I was.
Speaker 3: Just gonna say, and and those oh my word. If you are prescribing a prescription strength sleep medication in an elderly patient.
Speaker 1: Anybody over sixty, guys, that's a.
Speaker 3: Darn well better make sure that you prescribe the possible lowess dosage and that person has someone to watch them, because I have had patient for I have patients that literally jumped out second story windows.
Speaker 1: One that starts with the D which they love.
Speaker 2: Makes them like.
Speaker 3: Mentally unaware, and so they're kind of sleep walking and they're able.
Speaker 2: They're driving.
Speaker 1: Don't take that, if you're all, do not take the A one. Yeah, and the D one or the T whichever one you get their own, is the last of that turn. You can fill in the blanks there. But that one, in particular for people over sixty, is really not good for you. And it's actually clinically marketed as an antidepressant, so it will affect your mood and all kinds of stuff. And they do it so easily. I'm seeing doses that I have never given my life right now, two and three hundred milligrams. I'm telling you, guys, Look, I know it's hard to go to sleep. Put your phone down, get it the hell away from you, turn off your TV quick, having the lights on, like we talked about, right you guys, gotta you know, make yourself at the highest level for sleep. And this comes from somebody who has suffered with insomnia for years. And guess what I started doing all that trouble anymore so that certain things if you're over sixty, including over the counter medication for allergies that start with the bee, super dangerous for old people, super dangerous like you cannot And I'm not just saying old like I'm almost old. Sixty is not that old. That's what we're talking about, right.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm I'm close to that because, like we talked about last time, that senior menu discount is coming up.
Speaker 1: It's terrifying me that things they give to.
Speaker 3: People, yes, really well, and this especially this classification of drugs is uber uber uber over prescribed in that population of people. And again, because your metabolism slows, these are floating around.
Speaker 2: And so if you're on.
Speaker 3: One that especially crosses the blood brain barrier, what do you think those extra molecules are doing that are floating around up there because your body can't and.
Speaker 1: You will get a DUI for it. Like my brother, I will share this because he's passed. My brother took the correct dose and was driving. But what happened, I think this is speculation, is that he had had a dose a couple of days previously and it picked up those free raticals. For whatever reason, he didn't absorb it correctly. And he said, I've always taken this dose. I was always fine, and I wasn't fine. He's like, and I knew it, and I pulled over to get some food and they arrested him, and I'm like, but your level was blah blah blah, and he's like, yeah, but I'm telling you what it was like. I only took the same thing I always take and he went to jail.
Speaker 3: So and that's why it's not just it's not just with aging that that happens slow metricalism can come stress, chronic inflammation, chronic sickness. Your cortisol levels aren't balanced. Limitations other medications, just like we talked about with this right, especially beta blockers, especially steroids, And so if it slows down your metabolism, guess what, you got a problem because all of those particles are floating around in your bloodstream looking for a party, looking for a place to hook up with the other particles floating around.
Speaker 1: And do not eat grapefruit with this medication. There's some other ones I can't remember, but this is important for you to look up the contraindications on food. I don't know if Janet has them straight out the gate.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't, but I know one of the things that we always used to tell patients is stay away from spinach, ya know, if that's like still still, but there are definitely And if you are expecting the doctor or the pharmacist to tell you those things, they're not going to ask you. Uh, they're not going to mention it. So if they say read your package insert, I strongly suggest doing that, but I strongly just doing a little bit of uh yeah yeah, But I strongly suggest that you do a little bit of looking up on your own and and chat GPT or rock or whatever is good source to ask.
Speaker 1: Uh, they're not going to double check, you know. It used to be that the pharmacist would say, hey.
Speaker 2: You can't even double check your medications again.
Speaker 1: Do you know? A couple weeks ago, I literally picked up something that was not my medicine. I was like, hey, I'm allergic to this. B It was labeled my name, but it wasn't right and it was a narcotic. And I could have kept it and been like, you guys, go to you know where I'm gonna keep these. A. I wouldn't do that because it's wrong. B. People would do that that aren't me. See, I was a good enough person to call and tell them and not sue their ass and D I returned them all. But like most people.
Speaker 3: Would would not yep, especially then you got free narcotics because.
Speaker 1: Oh it was I was, what is this.
Speaker 3: Like your driver's license and stuff in a lot of places. But here's the thing about.
Speaker 2: What if I took one right exactly?
Speaker 3: And here's the thing is that pharmacist or pharmacy employees, I should say, most of the ploys of the pharmacy don't have a degree, right, you know the kids pharmacy texts. Uh, so they don't have the education necessary. They don't check medication against medication. So if you are supposed to take whatever new drug is on the market and it says don't take it, if you are taking an m AOI or whatever, they don't check medication against medication anymore. They don't understand that contraindication. So you could actually be taking two things that are going to interact and cause severe damage or possibly even a fatality. Yes, because they don't know to check those things. And they don't don't drug allergies a lot of times either.
Speaker 1: Yeah they do not. Yeah I had allergy that was crazy And don't expect them to just like don't don't trust it thing. Just look the pharmacists or is overworked as the doctor with this new system. And I'm not saying that they're not good, but there it's not like it used to be.
Speaker 2: Right. No, the only thing about is.
Speaker 1: If you get a paint pill and then they'll put all over it, you could die. And when I had my back surgery, I was like, are you kidding me right now? Like leave me alone. I am going through hell.
Speaker 2: You know exactly.
Speaker 3: But that's that's the thing, though, is anytime with anything, no matter what it is, no matter what they put it on, ask questions and then research on your own. Do not expect doctor, nurse, pharmacist, pharmacy staff to give you the information that you need to make an informed choice.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, sight.
Speaker 1: For sure and so yep, be aware, be aware, be aware, try to limit your medications. I as a person that has to take medicine for the rest of my life or I will die. There's no replication for thyroid being gone completely. I get it. But also I pay a lot of money for the brand name because I know this happened that Puerto Rico used to make a really good generic, then they got hit and destroyed with their whole weather situation out there, and then ever since then it went to like somewhere else and they couldn't keep me in check, blah blah blah. And luckily my doctor was a good enough doctor to say, I forbid you to have a generic. You literally said you cannot, and they get mad at me at the pharmacy, like, oh, we have this generic, and I'm like, I can't have it, even though he checked the box like they can see this.
Speaker 3: And why cost me things for them? Because if they can and save the pharmacy or the pharmacy plan right whatever, and your plan that you're on, if they can save them money, they get paybacks.
Speaker 1: Yes, kickbacks, and they don't care, like all constantly have to wait for those medicines that are less popular. I also take another one that for my asthma. It's this weird inhaler. Somebody said, I look like I was smoking, but anyway, this isn't Inhaler And they're like, but that's an older one. Don't you have the new I'm like, listen, I don't want to know your new shit that costs eight hundred dollars like we were talking about. So I'm like, just keep me on that, Please get that for me. And they know I come every month and every month I have to wait because they don't order it.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, they're hoping that you'll change your mind and never going to do that for people who who don't know and aren't familiar with this. In the world of pharmacy, and like Heidi talked about the difference between.
Speaker 2: Brand name and generic.
Speaker 3: Generic manufacturers in the United States are literally required to only have twelve percent of the actual active ingredient in that brand name drug.
Speaker 1: And then guess what happens twelve percent you're used to taking two because they don't work worth crap, including my asthma drugs. You know. I had to look up my asthma drugs because I was like, this pill is not working. I looked it up. That particular company has had actual complaints filed against them for it not working, and I ended up in the hospital over it not very long ago when I posted. So you have to make sure for yourself, like, wait, what about these square ones. They'll start acting like you're a lunatic too, like at the pharmacy, especially if it's about pain meds. When I went through that whole back thing. Oh my gosh. I know the difference between certain things because I do a lot of studying because I was in a situation back then, and I knew what worked and didn't work. I knew that much, and as a rapid metabolizer, I was always in a situation, you know, right, So I would tell them no, not that, No, I don't want that. If you do that, you are labeled the most kookiest druggy seeker.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, yep, but that's the thing, like you you.
Speaker 2: Hit the nail on the head.
Speaker 3: And like we talked about with the last episode, everybody's body is different, right, everybody requires different things, And so if you have patients that are rapid metabolizer, and especially for any time of narcotic situation, they really should take that consideration because it's like.
Speaker 1: You're sitting there in paying like it's awful, like it was.
Speaker 2: In between.
Speaker 3: Then they'll go, oh, well, take her tyl it all, take ivyprofen, you know, take a Napperson or whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever, and you get poisoned from that, And exactly that's the whole scary thing. Like I can literally tell them, this isn't in my head. This happens when I go to the dentist for a dental shot. This isn't because I took it for a long time. This happened to my elderly grandma and she never took medicine like that, Like she was the same way, you know, So you can give them those examples. They don't care. You're still a whacked out druggie. And every time I go to the emergency room, which is never, I have to almost be dead. Okay. Literally the last time I went in for my bronchitis and he wouldn't even he was like, not even going to give me a script for I was sick, you know, I needed an antibiotic. And he said, I said, look, I don't know why you care. Like this is weird to me. It's not like I'm in here all the time. And he goes, oh, I know, I checked, and I was like, okay, Like as soon as you are labeled, it could be years later, you know, and they still they still have that crap on your file. So sucks. Sucks. But yeah, and one last thing to mention on these pills, just FYI and those independent studies from the guy that I spoke about, he did say this, there was no difference between the placebo pill and the pill working for the outcome for most people because not because it doesn't work, but because the power of your mind is very strong. And so people were like, oh, it's working and I'm feeling better, So I am, and literally your body will perform to that level, and so you know, it doesn't hurt to have some positive thinking.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And it's again goes back to simantics, right and the structure of water because we're full of fluid, and so keeping that positive energy and speaking those positive things definitely helps in the healing process.
Speaker 1: And demand treatment. I'm sorry, do not accept like, oh well, I would have died if I hadn't demanded treatment when I did with the infection that I had and basically almost got arrested because they were going to call the cops on me. And I was like, do it. You do that and see what happens. I'm here to be treated. This is your legal job. Know your rights, because if I was a little more person, I would have died because they tried to send me home like that.
Speaker 3: And absolutely and if if you don't like to carry you're getting at one facility, go somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Yep, and then report their asses.
Speaker 2: Likely I just say, I don't trust.
Speaker 3: I don't trust anybody's no anyway, Miss Hedie, thank you so much for joining me again.
Speaker 1: You thank you, of course.
Speaker 2: I hope I.
Speaker 3: Hope that this helps a lot of people. I hope it clarifies some things for some people or at least give them some food for thought.
Speaker 1: And we're not paid by anybody. I think it's funny people always say she must be really getting some money to diss the Mormons like this. I'm like, you guys are weird. They don't pay us for our work like that doesn't This isn't. If you're on my Patreon, you do and I appreciate you so much, but that's it.
Speaker 3: So you know what, somebody can pay me in taketos lately because.
Speaker 1: There we go, So Miss Janet, let my viewers know in case they are not familiar with you, where to find all right?
Speaker 3: You can find Deplorable Nation on every podcast platform, or you can go watch the live video versions on a rumble. You can also check it out on Tuesdays on Cult of Conspiracy for the medical show Portion and.
Speaker 2: Instagram.
Speaker 3: Deplorable Janet Twitter at no.
Speaker 2: Janet kit inw And how about you, my friend?
Speaker 1: I am Heidi Love. I'm at the Unfiltered Rise. I am everywhere podcasts are served. I do have my own website if you don't like podchasers Unfiltered Rise podcast dot com and I'm on x Unfiltered Rise. I am on Instagram all the things Unfiltered Rise. Some are podcasts or not. I can't remember which ones are which, but that's where you can find me, And if you guys would do one thing for us that will help us more than money. If you can rate and give us a little comment, that would be amazing, especially if you're on Apple so.
Speaker 3: And especially if you like female podcasters, because.
Speaker 2: There's not not enough of us.
Speaker 3: Out there, and our voices are just as important, sometimes even more so.
Speaker 1: So little marginalized.
Speaker 3: Yeah like subscribe, comment, share, download, share it with your friends, the whole nine yards. We always appreciate it. Thanks for the support. We love you, Darie and for me and for Heidi. Thank you so much for tuning in to another episode and we will see you next time. Have a good one.
Speaker 1: Bye,