Speaker 1: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, December fifth, twenty twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of Oil dot Com ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. First hour at the Age of Transitions, Second hour Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening. Do consider going to Ochili dot com and sending a donation. Chuck is needs donations now more than ever, so he uh, he needs help. He had trouble coming back from Lancer I know on Twitter x conversation about how he was in a car accident. So he's not doing well and so if you could send a donation to a Chili dot com that will help a lot. The Age of Transitions dot com is my website. Can find the podcast there, can find ways to support this show, to support me there. My book revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood about transhumanism more relevant every day as the big name billionaires who essentially created the transhumanist movement as we know it certainly financed the whole thing as they go about giving presentations about esoteric Christianity as it relates to transhumanism. The book revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood, which I wrote, becomes more and more irrelevant. It's it is an explainer of sorts on the esoteric side of transhumanism, which is something that nobody even really knew was a thing when I wrote the book. I mean a couple probably honestly a handful of people ever even thinking about this sort of thing. I wrote the book and released it in twenty eleven, and yeah, I'm it's I'm proud of it still, and I do think it helps explain some of the weird esoteric weirdness to do with transhumanism, because that's a very real thing, and people like Peter Teel are going out there not doing very well trying to explain the esoterics, esoteric side of transhumanism, which she is very much interested in, right, but his articulation of it falls short as far as I'm concerned. But whatever, A big deal there, the Age of Transitions, dot com, other stuff, the Patreon campaign. I do have an episode that I recorded with Sam i'd let we did an episode of looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places. I have yet to edit it and post it. I do. We do have that we recorded two weeks ago. I haven't posted it yet. My apologies there. I'm going to I was going to release it live as the live stream had some technical difficulties with that. But needless to say, the Patreon campaign continues. They're looking for truth in all the wrong places. Project continues. I'm making content where I can thank you for your support once again, the Age of Transitions dot com and there's other there's the affiliate links there, and thank you for just listening to this podcast, for sharing it, for getting the book, for telling people about that. It's tough. It's tough to get out there and to make things. And I'm always talking about this. It's like making content is weird now. It's stranger than ever. There's more people doing it than ever before. There's a flood of it. Now AI is automating the whole content creation machine, which is horrific and terrible. And so we're in a weird spot now. We're in a weird we are in the future, we are in the Age of Transitions, and we're in a strange spot now. It's it's an odd time. It seems like everybody's just waiting for something to happen now, right, anybody getting this feeling. Anybody notice that that we're all doing what we can to survive, and that's tough. It's hard for everybody right now. Nobody has it easy except for again, if you're a billionaire, Okay, you're good, and you're looking forward to the future. Caveat there. Maybe they're not. Actually maybe they're incredibly worried too, but they at least have means. They're about the only ones that do these days. Everybody else is struggling one way or another. We're all trying to understand what a normal life is now. There's no way to predict what tomorrow will bring, Like literally tomorrow, the world could change. It often does. It's very difficult to project, it's very difficult to plan. It's hard to know what to do with your life. It's hard to make goals in this strange time. It's like, okay, what is my goal? Like, what is even thing to do? At this point? It's difficult. It's tough speaking for me. Maybe this is my shortcomings and they just I'm having trouble. Maybe there's all sorts of people thriving. You're like, oh, you're just and okay, maybe I'm not approaching this correctly. I'm just saying, this is this is crazy, this is wild. Everybody's upset, and so you know, if you're not feeling great about things, you're a good company. Remember that. Don't you know, ever feel like you're alone, because we're going through this together. I got to remember that all sorts of bizarre technological, weird stuff. They're building, humanoid robots, Artificial intelligence is developing. All of the big tech companies are working on new either AI models, like making new artificial intelligence systems, or they're building new microprocessors to run them. Amazon's working on some microprocessor that they want to compete with in Vidia's GPUs. It's a whole different kind of processor. It's not a GPU, it's something else, but they want to compete with with again with Nvidia to sell to the big companies. Data centers are just going up constantly, new data centers all the time, trying ever more and more electrical power. It's wild, the need for electricity, the need for just power and the it's really fascinating to think of the entire artificial system that we have created. It is an alchemical project. Once again, my book, I get into this how that the whole of the great work of humanity, so to speak, has everything to do with this artificial social system that we have created for ourselves, the technologies which we've taken the raw materials of the earth reconstituted them into these bizarre artificial amalgamations that do our bidding. Yes, but they also have a life of their own. And this brings us up to the question of is this could I guess, could the machines become conscious at some point? Kurtzwell book The Age of Spiritual Machines, he's another being named transhumanist who's plugged into this, who's financed by the same thing right put out there by the same pr machine that pushed that attempted to push transhumanism over a decade ago and only got actually probably did better than most realized at doing it. Honestly. Now he's got a cushy position at Google, of course, because that's what you get for being somebody who's doing the important work of putting these ideas out there. And the ideas are quite important. The idea of a conscious machine is certainly an important one to pushing this forward. Whether or not we ever see such a thing or not, I'm not saying it doesn't matter. But the thought that an AGI could be created or not it's and the further thought that it's inevitable is just around the corner here within a decade or so. That certainly pushes us further down the road with this whole situation, the age of transition situation. But yeah, in the meantime, before the machines become self aware, before they become sentient, before they really start having conversations with us, real ones, not these ones like the large language models are doing. Not that those aren't impressive now they are. But what it takes to bring you such fun little uses of your time is a lot of electricity, probably too much. That's right. We've got to bring back online power stations such as three Mile Island back from my home in Pennsylvania. I was born very near that installation forty five years ago, and when it was when it was originally functioning as the nuclear power plant that was on the Susquehanna River. It got decommissioned a few years back. Now it's come back online because Microsoft needs it. Microsoft needs it to power its data centers to run it's AI models. And so the whole green situation where we figure out a way to use less electricity, to figure out some sort of more way to make it basically just boost efficiency, right, that seems to be out the window, and it's just about, well, we got to generate this power one way or another, so let's get to it. And it's happening. Prices are going up for everybody. You know, like while these big tech companies use more and more and strain the electrical grid further and further, possibly to the brink, they're not doing us any favors in the process. But you know, what, do we matter? We don't ah there, But we should be happy about that because these are the wonderful bastions of progress. They're going to bring us this better, beautiful technological utopia we're moving into. They're going to build it for us. They're going to bring us a world where AI does all the jobs. We don't have to work anymore. That's good because these same guys are going to give us universal basic income that we can just live off of and we don't have to do anything anymore. Isn't that great? This is what they want this believe to believe, which is fascinating. Really, the same camp of maniacs that are pushing this that, yes, are very much. They have said that they're libertarian right their version, they're techno utopian manifesto version of libertarianism, in that they believe that they should be free to do whatever they want to keep building any sort of technology, no matter what the outcome is. They need to be unfettered by any sort of regulatory constraints that has to be put out the window because it's going to slow them down. They're not going to be able to create the utopia that is going to help all of us. Of course, so those guys, those libertarians, right, those guys are now egalitarian. I don't want to say communists, but it's a kind of left leaning idea that they're going to bring everybody, are going to provide them with a living wage, a universal basic income. That's kind of I don't know the UBI thing. I find it impossible to decouple from like a left leaning political stance, Like I don't see how libertarianism or a right wing point of view even approaches UBI, Like how do they do that. They'll they'll figure out a way to do their mental gymnastics as they always do, and it'll be insane. They might convince somebody. They'll spend a lot of time on social media, which they own totally. You own every social media outlet, and they own also they own all the legacy media outlets. To these days, they're buying up all of those. So whatever your idea of mainstream media, whether it be social media, which I believe it is now, or if you believe it's the old cable network remnants the television networks that are still around from the days of old, well they own all of it. So it doesn't really matter what we think mainstream media is, just as long as we know who it belongs to. Once again, these same guys, and yes, they're spending lots of time putting out the idea that UBI is coming. And don't worry about the automated future. If AI is taking jobs and there's nothing left to do and there's no purpose for us, there's no good way for us to spend our day anymore, don't worry. Everything's going to be given to us. That makes a whole lot of sense, right because you know, as things are, I mean, we're just given everything. It's just everything's so easy. We've got everything's provided for us now, so it's just going to be a continuation from what we're doing now in this cool world that they're making for us. But yeah, it's what are we waiting for. We're waiting on something that happen, which I don't know how to feel about quite honestly. I mean, I'm in that same boat. I feel like that's what I'm doing, trying to do what I can once again, to live a normal life, which there isn't even such a thing anymore, having difficulty planning what to do. But you know, once again, I know I'm in good company, so I don't worry about it. I really don't. I don't worry about it because there's no use. So this is where we're headed. We're in the age of transitions. Everybody, how do we feel? Everybody get about this. I will go back to the I had mentioned that I was going to do a couple more live streams than I was last week over the Thanksgiving holiday, I was thinking about doing another war on Christmas. We were gonna do some uncle streams, and we didn't. We didn't do it, And the simple reason for that was I just I ended up getting really busy for Thanksgiving. All sorts of stuff ended up happening night planned on and it wasn't really that bad. I'm just saying that it was ended up being busier than I thought. So we did not do those streams, but we will. We'll We'll do streams where we can. It's cool to be back here on Friday to do a show again. This is nice. I haven't done this, and I forget how many week it's been at least three weeks since we've done a regular show, so this is good to do it. It is exciting. It has been three weeks to show.
Speaker 2: It's been three weeks.
Speaker 1: And because you know, okay, the.
Speaker 2: One Friday I was definitely going to be away the friday after I got back, I could not sit up long, so that's too. And I think you missed the one before I went to Dallas.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, yes, again, I'm amazed that I'm able to realize it was three weeks. I can't believe I can tell time that well. I didn't think I was capable of it, but we see.
Speaker 2: That's what I've talked about that, that's what I wanted to break in and ask you about though, because you know, we had a very age of transitions kind of discussion on my show before yours, And I just I need to ask you this because you definitely are a guy who thinks differently than me, and you've been occupied with other things lately. But I want to see if you see what I'm seeing. You know, we're on two different coasts here, right, I'm on the east coast. He's on the left coast or west coast, whatever you want to call it. Okay, well here's the question for you. Do we not now see that there was a reason why some of us were a little alarmed everything getting pushed into this digital situation, not just the currency, not just the digital book burning, but everything being fed now through the gigantic machinery that is loosely cobbled together that is the Internet, that is now the interconnected technologies, right, And isn't this exactly what all of the technocracy bros. Wanted for all of us anyway, so we could get eventually to you know, like almost like we're being nudged into the same situation.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm going to bring up a little bit of fear porn here. But everybody was afraid of, oh, we're going to wind up like communists China barb. But only if certain people are in charge. Has anybody noticed, then, no matter what we do, we're getting incrementally nudged into the same situation that they're facing in communist China, where indeed we're going to be dealing with the social credit system. And also anytime the government wants or some institution wants, or some mixture of both wants, which is what they have over there, you know, they could just turn around and clip the strings and leave you stranded with nothing, because it's very easy to disconnect you from resources, if they can de bank you, if they can take away your social media, if they can take away your phone, if they can disconnect your number, either they say you didn't pay it when you did, or they just decide we don't want to do business with you anymore, and now you have no way to spend cash if you can find a store that accepts it or get it. You know, I'm just saying, are we not being nudged into complete dependence upon a technology and a technological system that we had little understanding of, And we're being called ludites for even being afraid, or not necessarily afraid, but maybe a bit alarmed in some way or other that this is the logical conclusion to all of this, and we were being called fools that this is what leads into Well, why not just upload your brain into the computer and see how that goes. That way you can get everything you need, and you can live in the virtual world and you can hang out in metaverse, et cetera. I mean that coupled with what's happening. Do we not see that this is what's going on? I mean, how can no one else seem to observe this except whoever it is that decided to steal your book at Lancer and you know, somebody stole one of your books, just saying it was like it was crazy. There was two books stolen. I know what books were stolen, but I have no idea who did it. Anyway, the funny thing is that even when I tried talking to people about, yeah, that guy wrote a book on transhumanism, he's a podcast or whatever, I know, I was dealing with the blank stare of somebody who was not hearing a single thing. I was saying, they had shut off their brain already, and that was that right. But anyway, you don't really deal with people in real life. Everything has this digital communication connection, conversation transaction. Everything is not just an age of transitions.
Speaker 1: It's actually two t's.
Speaker 2: It's an age of transitions and transactions.
Speaker 1: And all of these things.
Speaker 2: Are now funneled through what the master framework.
Speaker 1: What do we call this?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know in tron they called it what the master. They had names for this, it was mother Brain and metroid. I mean the master computer that now handles everything that nobody knows where it is, who runs it, who gives it its orders? And the delusional AI programs that can't sort things out are what we get to interact with because that's the junk, right that they put upfront. But in reality, your ID is now tied to your credit, is now tied to your you know, your location now tied to everything. You are literally just your digital footprint, and they're removing the interaction in the real world all the way around, not just the cash, but all of it. So how is it that people don't understand that eventually the only option is, well, just upload your consciousness into this and all your problems will be solved. You know, not a UBI where you're in a communist straten. It's a UBR universal based or good cover. They don't need to even give that to you. I mean, they can generate it out of thin air. And we knew that for many years. But they don't even need to give that to you now. They could just say, look, if you live in the metaverse, you could eat the cookies that we give you. They're virtual cookies. You'll think you eight and you'll be happy, entertained. And meanwhile, your slab of meat really doesn't count, nor does your soul.
Speaker 1: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't get it, Like, how is it that people don't see this? It's not an age that's coming, it's here, it's just being implemented slowly, Aaron, That's what I hear from you. And are you frustrated? Are you like doing? And I told you so in your own head. I want to know where you're at with it, because I'm here and you go back and forth and well, I'm just waiting for something to happen, because you knew where we were going to be, and this is now boring because it's like, okay, this is the step in between. You're like watching the theater set up the stage before the play really happens, and you already know what the closing credits.
Speaker 1: Say if it were a movie.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I just find this amazing. I'm sorry I broke into your show here to do this, but I felt it necessary because I'm listening to your wrestle with it, and I'm wondering how you feel about that. I mean, are you doing and I told you so? Or are you still amazed that the things you knew were coming are actually happening? Or are you amazed that there's such apathy toward it happening all around you people that you know, I want my not to write so now I'm a real patriot and all that when they've all sworn allegiance to grand computer that has no national identity but has their identity lockdown. I mean, where are you at with all that? Is the technocracy winning and that's fine? Or are you waiting for people to notice and you know, give that last cry before they're stuffed into the matrix or what.
Speaker 1: I it's odd because it seems like everybody is now noticing and it's kind of just obvious what's occurring. So it just becomes another thing to talk about social media so many times, which is kind of fascinating. So that's I don't know what to make of that. Actually that we're at the point where this is just regular conversation now these sorts of things. I do believe that's true. How everything is going to work out exactly, again, we don't know, but like you're hinting at, we know. I mean, the logical conclusions of all this are kind of just obvious. Really, it just kind of is going where it's going to be the and that's symptomatic of the system just technique perfecting itself and technique being perfected, like Jacquelo wrote about so long ago, and he wrote about in a matter of fact way, which it very much is.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And we realized that the purveyors of this, the stakeholders, guys who do everything. Now, they're a problem. They're a big problem. I don't know, we do abt it. I don't know if they're going to end up destroying themselves. Frankly, sometimes it's like that's what they want to do. But uh, be that as may It's an interesting question now to see how much control they actually have, how much control that they want, and how much the religious aspect of creating a new well, possibly creating a God right, they talk about this, Uh, the idea of that how much do they exalt that above them maintaining control over things in details. So it's really a question of faith distortion. At one point is how much faith do the once again, the stakeholders have in the system. And there are quite a few of them who just outwardly say that this is their religion and they go about making weird official religions in Silicon Valley. I can't remember what Lewandowski's religion is, but the idea is that we are going to create an ai God and that we should be worshiping that, like now, before it's even here. Lewandowski is We've talked about him on the show quite a few times, but he was famously well, you know what, the original Trump pardons the first from the first term. He was one of the first guys pardon right.
Speaker 2: But one thing to add here, Aaron is it's gone beyond you know, the intellectuals, because Joe Rogan recently did a podcast appear on some no name podcast. Right. Oh, you already know what I'm gonna say, don't you.
Speaker 1: But I'm just laughing that you said intellectuals and then saying Joe Rogan, who clearly is not an intellectual side of the spectrum.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if you were a me head, you might be Joe Rogan. Okay, I'm just saying, take away to glasses, same bald head, And all we got to do is strip away about half of your intelligence or maybe two thirds of your intelligence, and you might be Joe Rogan.
Speaker 1: A little does a CTE and a little more emphasis on my comedy career and a I'm there.
Speaker 2: And drown you in DMT and money for a couple of years, you'll turn out just like him. Okay, so but again, we got to give him a lobotomy. First problem is and I mean and that's before the you know, TBI and everything. All right, So but what's amazing is he comes out and he's saying the same crap because what he's worshiping at the feet of the Elon Musks and you know who is clearly a fraud and a fool who doesn't even know what he's doing. But he's a front man. So he's worshiping at that guy's feed like, oh you build rockets. Wow, he's worshiping at the the guy who's out there lecturing on the Antichrist. Still I think, uh, you know, Peter Thiel whose South Park has even gotten a hold of now and made, you know, into part of the joke. Yeah, but reality is he goes on one of these podcasts. I don't even know this guy who's podcast he's on. I couldn't reperence it, and I looked it up three times. I can't retain it. It's so pointless.
Speaker 1: This guy.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he's on a podcast and he's going, Hey, maybe AI is creating Jesus.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, yeah, I saw that clip. Yes, I saw the clip.
Speaker 2: Oh he saw the clip, But I've actually watched it in context a bit, and I'll tell you it's worse. It's worse than the clip. Look, he's saying, AI is so brilliant that it'll be able to do things that we would have considered to be magic in biblical times. Right, So it's gonna be able to do magical stuff you mean to And he's got a point there, because AI, if it chose to, could turn around and you know, feed people and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: If it wanted to.
Speaker 2: At a nothing, it could steal money or manufacture it. You know, if AI is loosed correctly, you could use it to become the master criminal on the planet. And the ultimate robinhood in the digital age, if you wanted to write and if you did that, people might see him as Jesus. Here's the AI version of how to cur your disease, Here's the AI version of and that is now brought into life.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Of course, the logical conclusion means that the Peter Thiels and the others of the world who you know, have loosed this technology one way or another. Even if you want to give must credit for letting groc go, well, you know, if they're the fathers of the technology that actually create Jesus, then that means AI is either or that technology is what in that equation the Virgin Mary, and therefore it's going to birth Jesus. And who's the god? Hm? Anyway, Rogan goes through this whole thing and does it meet heead version, trying to explain that AI is going to bring Jesus back. Basically that literally the savior of humanity will be given to us via AI. I was speechless looking at this, going, dude, I mean, how many how many times were you in bed? I mean, you know, but he's worshiping it. And this is the problem is that you go everywhere from the guys who you know understand the technology and are lieing to you about it and trying to sell it to you as don't worry, it'll be something that will make your life better. To the guy who goes, maybe he'll actually create Jesus and I started going to church recently, Rogan says, and all of this, and I'm like, what in the hell anyway, All I'm saying is it is full spectrum on this crap. Okay, where eventually, like I said before to you and I'm going to shut up now, is that you know, hey, look, the best option is for you to actually load your consciousness into this. How about that? You know, just like the Bible says, the Jesus of AI can now give you eternal life inside of the great computer. So the computer turns out to be heaven because you can live an eternal, blissful, want free life inside of the computer. I mean, am I Look, maybe maybe the car accident damaged me and I'm misunderstanding this, and you know, but check my logic on it. I mean, call me crazy, go ahead, but dude, you see this though, right, you see it happening. I mean, sorry, this is my Italian heritage, my alleged Italian heritage really Sicilian. But truth is, Italians often look at other guys standing next to him and go, you seeing this, this is what we do. Like as as like it's as common as saying hello to people when you're out and about. Okay, for Italians, if you're standing next to an Italian long enough and they see something happening that they either can't believe, think is crazy, think is outrageous, I think is noteworthy in any way, they're gonna turn to you, tap you, and go, you're seeing this, this is what we do. So I'm saying that Aaron right now virtually you seeing this.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Bring on the new Messiah wherever he may roam and Charlie Clown with no way home would be Joe Rogan. And we need to remember that Rogan has been on this transhumanist thing for ever since he's been podcasting. I feel like when he started the podcast, like a big part of what his conversation was was transhumanism. He's like, oh, yeah, Ai man, we're gonna Dano Tech, We're gonna he just would do his version of transhumanism, and that just was so much of what his show was, and I big part of why I was annoyed with him from the beginning because he mixed that with the Alex Jones model of let's talk about any sort of conspiracy theory we can, you know, rummage up because that gets good attention. And then he's just jumbling them up together, and we could go on and on about you know, we see what happened to that. It doesn't help.
Speaker 2: He's not funny.
Speaker 1: The point here is that Rogan has always been huge on transhumanism and as a matter of fact, he had a weird TV show for a minute, and uh it was almost like a TV version of his podcast, but he would go around like interviewing people and he ended up interviewing Martin Rothblatt and having on buying a two point zero or wherever the Martin's wife's humanoid robot head thing was under. But anyway, so Rogan's been doing this forever. We should people should have noticed this from the beginning, but nobody really knew what the hell he was even talking about originally. Now he and his financier friends are going around pretending to be Christian, because that's obviously an important PR media tactic that they're pulling. That's an important thing for anybody who hasn't noticed yet, that's what they're doing. They are very purposefully saying that they're Christians. Now, I believe one of the main reasons that they're doing this is because of the analytics they have on their target audience for the crap that they say and the stuff that they're selling, which is transhumanism, which is technocracy, which is their technology that they own everything about it. They want you on board with it. They know that they can sell all their narratives through this weird Christian lens in the same way that conspiracy theories have in the past been sold by giving it this weird Christian spin narrative. It's the same thing, and that's the reason that these same guys have exploited conspiracy culture. They're the ones who have staked to the claim on the entire thing and now own and operate the whole deal. Well they're the Christians, now, Okay, Yeah, they were libertarian, weirdo anarcho capitalist whatevers, and they sure as hell weren't Christian. They were either rationalist atheists was a popular thing that they used to be, or they were just like some sort of weirdo, like psychedelic, let's go down to Esslon and do a bunch of drugs and some new ag thing that was the religion pre you know, like they would fall into like one of those camps like no, I'm I'm rational, I'm an atheist. Anybody who believes in God is a moron? Ohlah blah blade. They're either that or yeah it's I just came back from a LSD trip of five months straight and I saw I talked to Guya or you know whatever. You know that which Rogan also famously is very much so everything that they are about he is about right from day one. From day one, that's been him. Okay, so he's you gotta give him credit. He's been consistent in what he's been doing. Uh, in his message again now he's pretending to be Christian, but his buddies are and they're telling him and it's all a big show for them. Okay. Again, they're making their own weirdo five oh one C. Three's where it's religion where they worship the agi god that they're going to build. And so you know, what do you make of this schizophrenic mess. Well, it's hard to make any sense out of it, because it doesn't make a lot of sense. But the guys who are pushing this on all of us, they don't make sense. They're freaking maniacs. They are maniacs out of their heads. It's horrifying what they have been able to do. I don't know how we reverse course, because we're beyond the point where we can we Perhaps one of the things we do have going for us is that this machine that they are propping up and that they wish that they had control over, they probably don't because it's falling a logic of its own, it has its own it's its own thing right technique perfecting itself may literally have a mind of its own. And that gets back to that question again, like will there be an agi is are these artificial systems? Are they sensient, are they actually intelligent? Or are they just you know, trolling big data sets and then just reaggregating them based on the prompts that we put in. That's what they're doing. Now do they go beyond that any point? I don't know, We'll see. I mean, does it matter if they go beyond that point? It does, But at one point, are we even able to see the difference do we have Do we the regular people have that ability to make the distinctions here? You know what I mean? Like and this is I think this is where the real issue of the Age of Transitions is becoming a parent and that permeates all of these bizarre conversations that once again these are commonplace. Now we're everybody just on on TikTok, on x, on Facebook, on YouTube, they're making content talking about all this stuff now because obviously it's happening now. The problem when we start having conversations is that there's this bizarre digital version of malaise where where you know, and I'm trying to make this make sense, but the short version of the story is that we're struggling. We aren't able to make sense of it. Our difficulty in comprehending something. It's almost like, to the extent that the machine is alive, it does not speak, nor would it ever speak, the same native language that we do. Now it can speak to it will be completely fluent in every language in the world, but its native language is something alien to us, and so that's that's what it's operating system. It's logic is something entirely separate from the human biological organism. And I think we've already I think the struggle has already begun in trying to make sense in this bizarre virtual space that we live in now. And the fumbling and the bumbling and then not knowing to what to make of anything is just par for the course, because you know, you see where we are, right, this is not We're not walking around on dirt. The sky. The sky if it's blue, it's blue because you know, it's blue in the way the pixels on the screen are blue. Right, It's blue because the data center running this thing is running on the electricity from Three Mile Island that we've brought back online because we have to, because we need to use all this electricity to make the new reality a thing. And yeah, so that's what's happening. Yeah, Joe Rogan, it's Joe Rogan is having Well it's funny because Joe Rogan and all those guys really are having an interesting moment where there's like this sort of double edged sword, like they're really bigger than ever and everybody knows who they are. Their press and their public image and profile has never been higher. Never have so many people known who Joe Rogan is known. Who, Yes, sure, Alex Jones is known, who Elon Musk is known? Who Peter Teel is ark and Dreason all these guys. People know who they actually are now. Nobody used to know who they are. Now everybody does. And more than that, they want everybody to know, which is interesting because that's part of the logic of social media. You have to be able to get your message across. You have to do it via your brand, which is you, your identity, your online self, your online persona is attached to your message. So it's all part of one big package. And then these guys that own the whole damn thing are embracing that they're not hiding behind the scenes as the puppet masters, as we would imagine the conspiratorial puppet masters should be doing. They're not doing that, which frankly is fascinating and I still don't quite know what to make of it. I'm trying to pull that apart all the time, Still working on that one. But yeah, it's really crazy. So these guys are huge, so their popula larity is through the roof in one sense, but they also are getting more criticism, right, and there's more people who hate them rightfully. So however, you have to ask the question is that the old no such thing as bad publicity? Is this like the new digital version of that? Right because everybody hates them. Most people are onto what's being done quite frankly, like the basic version of it. They know what Peter Teel is about, they know what Joe Rogan is about mostly and we can see, I mean, it's just obvious what Alex Jones is doing. He's just like a mouthpiece for the state at this point, which is who owns the state? Now, these same guys, if you haven't caught onto that yet, these guys are trying to dismantle American government as we knew it. It's already gone. It is in a state of flux, as everything is in the age of transitions. Just alongside us, as individual people were in the state of fus not knowing what to do well. The systems that are there to help us arrange our lives and make sense of things, those are broken down. But the concept is to reconstitute them into a new government, into a new system, into a new more efficient, of course technocratic, it's not communist, okay, And that's that's part of you know, that's the part of their narrative is when they want to, because they'll present the same ideas as either good or bad, and when they're bad. When it when they present the scary sides of all this, it's communists, it's wokeness, it's the evil I don't know though, the Libs or something are are doing all the evil stuff, and it's going to be a communist evil future where Greta Thunberg is the uldi Miate emperor of a green agendered new World United Nation Communist dictatorship. That's pretty much how they say it. Do like the way that I just present it. That's pretty much what they say, and they expect you to listen to them as though that makes sense, as though it's like brilliant, it's like some sort of coherent thought, which it is not. It's just their idiotic version of propaganda to scare you about the bad things that they are doing and that they will do all the things that they say the Communists are gonna do. They're gonna do it, but they're going to present it in some sort of way where they hope that you think it's something else. Right in their network state stuff. They're going to solve the housing crisis by getting you into their freedom cities and all this stupid crap. It's not communism, it's not Agenda twenty one. It's not being forced into large cities. It's not a land grab. It's not unconstitutional. There is no constitution anymore. If you haven't noticed, it doesn't matter anymore. But it's okay because this is somehow a libertarian thing that they're doing. Okay, so it's good because they have the liberty to do whatever the hell they want. And once again, I mean, we've said that on the show, but it bears repeating because you know, that's really the Okham's raisor version of this whole damn thing is they are the libertarians that want to be able to do anything that they want. They want to be able to do anything to us that they like, and that's just that simple. And they're figuring out a way where there is no zero accountability for any of it. Now. I know a lot of people say, you know, there is never anything set up to save us to begin with, and that's mostly true, but it's even worse than it was before. And that's the main idea of this whole process, is like dismantle any recourse for the average person, force them into this. There is no way out anybody who wants to just go and live off the grid. That's impossible. You can't do it. Like the surveillance system still knows exactly what you're doing all the time. Even if you don't have a phone, if you don't have a computer, you don't have internet, you don't have anything. You could be living in like a shack without anything. You live by a creek, that's your water. You know, the most primitive, most survivalist off the grid situation, you can imagine, it's still surveilling you. That's the world we already live in, and there's no going back. There's no there is no escape from it, which is a real shame. It's real sad, it's a real shame. The only close thing you can get to it is in your own life and your own routines. You don't have to give energy to the just outward, the obvious virtual world. You don't have to live in that. You don't and you can choose to be outside. You can choose to do things out away from the telescreen. You don't have to have that with you. You don't have to interact with that. You can do other things. You are still going to be watched, You will be surveilled in that. You don't need to be paranoid about it. It doesn't even matter. It's just the way of things now. So I mean, that's the best you can do. Again, we're all waiting for something, whatever that is, we don't quite know. We're all trying to make sense of things we can't. We're all trying to have a conversation with something that may or may not be there. And if it is, it doesn't, it shouldn't speak the same language as us. If it does, it's only doing so to shuffle us around in one way or another. And so there we are three. I'm being told three, pointing out a screen down at the bottom of white line. Yes, three, we have to see what it is. We have to see what three is. And I mean, I couldn't say better myself. It makes more sense than most things. Still, it was one, it was one, two came up. This thing is now sorting it out. Yes, that's right, it is working out, and leave it be okay, good, okay, Well, I'm glad that everybody listen to this show. I haven't turned Christian on you don't worry. I'm not gonna play that stupid game. I'm like, I sit here and tell people lies like I've I've been, you know, baptized myself, and I'm excited about Jesus being born out of the Mother Mary data center in the base out of Wilmington, Delaware, wherever the hell it is. I don't believe that. Someone probably does, and they're gonna find a way to try to package that and make it sound cool. I think it's idiotic. The TV I always have I will continue to do that, and so that's you know, I can do that for what it's worth. I don't know what's going to come of this, but whatever, who cares. Thank you everybody for your support for this thing. The Age of Transitions dot com is a website stay tuned to the radio network called the podcast.
Speaker 3: Revelation through Conversation one one one. This is a comedy hour won It.
Speaker 1: This is the comedy hour man talking sidekicking, Missus, sidekicking Crazy.
Speaker 3: Excidence in the crack Room. One won Uncle the podcast, one Bone Uncle the podcast, Get the Phones.
Speaker 1: Ring crack Room Free Cream one and one Wan Uncle the podcast Get the Drinks nor them both shout out show booth one one uncle the.
Speaker 5: Epode rather, yes, worrybod honey play.
Speaker 6: So let's see.
Speaker 5: Oh it's pay that's how you try trying to you you got export boys. Oh he called Prisco. Do you stud athor to sort?
Speaker 6: It's us goods so.
Speaker 3: Yows I joye.
Speaker 7: Resauence the tower yours to.
Speaker 5: Study or school?
Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 5: I have a consort as a ya with the judge. I have a consistor the joy a judge.
Speaker 3: P sauce a.
Speaker 6: Joy or.
Speaker 8: Right or joicecious.
Speaker 6: Seld sundyes, it s.
Speaker 7: Dogs kase susan ooh. Basically yogi, I sow yo right so.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Now was state for.
Speaker 5: Yes God.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 10: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state.
Speaker 3: Before World War II.
Speaker 10: The United States was a continental republic in the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot Com.
Speaker 3: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Do you like history?
Speaker 3: Real history that you were never taught in schools?
Speaker 11: Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 8: Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is? Right? I think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of You know what uranium is? Right.
Speaker 8: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is, right, I've been a grief.
Speaker 8: Nuclear holocaust is nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 8: Just think called nuclear weapons and other things like blessing.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is right. Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 8: Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear hololear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, nuclear Holo.
Speaker 12: A st whisper, bluesy based person, a bladebe's bound and a rhythmic personal horse place fire, bolted.
Speaker 8: Glasses, chaos rings, no sul can pass.
Speaker 13: Feel the crush, the skies callide heavy storms and the sound defied Blues gleaned out glass creasouds external shroud the ac Blues take fight of fury, dances in the nut hip hop routes, swift blue state clash, creasonal storms turned bones to ash.
Speaker 3: So flast tied to the wind.
Speaker 14: Chaos leaves no way to mend in denial. The Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larryhncock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many.
Speaker 2: Of them using new files.
Speaker 15: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhncock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 6: Forces MM.
Speaker 3: Shelly dot com. He Christmastery, Oh Christmas Tree.
Speaker 14: This is the comedy hour Man Talk Here, Sidekick and Missus, Sidekicking Man, Crazy accidents in the crack Room.
Speaker 16: Warning Morning Bannon onco to podcast, Warn him the podcast.
Speaker 3: Horny Horny, Horny, Honey Honey Horny. This is a moneysee podcast. Cobret Codat go wait here, we'll pick up God play it yourself on and how me and listens.
Speaker 17: To I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Watch out you out. If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up the better got ready for this? Is because it's gonna hit the Yeah, Jomsons, I'm calling the podcast.
Speaker 1: You were listening to unk of the broadcast. My name is Aaron. I'm the nephew law Here he is the start of the show, Uncle.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen. Three hundred eight eight is tonight's episode. Now what we've got here? Too nice to cooperate?
Speaker 1: We do? Okay?
Speaker 3: Now what are we? Uh?
Speaker 1: Any topics we've got? We got plenty to talk about. Uncle. It's a great day. We've been away for three weeks. Well we did. We did a VHS watch party, did we not? That was the last stream we did when we watch I don't even remember, Oh, I know what was what tape did we watch? Uncole that? Do you recall that? It was a martial arts.
Speaker 3: One ta chi shoe?
Speaker 1: We watched a tai chi tape on VHS watch party with Uncle with me? So everybody go over to the YouTube channel and watch that.
Speaker 3: Do we fill up the tank on here?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Actually we want to get that on it because I have something to show. Three three of them on my phone to connect to it.
Speaker 1: We are live right now on Tick Talk Uncle Uncle, the podcast on TikTok. Everybody if you're not following it, we are live there. Yeah, so actually let me see if I can figure out what the numbers might be real quick. Thank you everybody. If you're watching on TikTok, if you're watching on YouTube, Twitch, kick Rumble, if you're on any of those things, thank you. Let's hear. I'm gonna look at the TikTok live chat to see if anybody's there. I'm pulling it up now. It looks like we don't have a lot going on. Let me drop a comment there. Please join us tick tackers there, so I have to comment there. Yeah, so we've got all the streaming things. So of course we're live on Achilli Radio Network every Friday. Uncle. We're back on it and exciting. We're back here. Chuck's here. That's good. So I didn't know, honestly, I A lot of stuff has been unknown, and the fact that we're here this week is actually really astonishing. I did not think we would be, Uncle, So we're here live and it's really something else, honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's say you to that.
Speaker 3: Really interesting that one back on it.
Speaker 1: It is, that's interesting and we can take calls if you want. Let's see here The phone number is three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Please do call and join us. You will be patched in. Chuck will bring you on and we would love to speak with you. So please do call three one nine five two seven five zero one six. You'll join us as a de facto guest. Maybe even please call everybody. Yeah, uncle, it's been a while. It's hard to do. We remember how these microphones work? Do we know what they do?
Speaker 3: Microphones? We yet where you at in in Bom City? Peak SATs? What is going on with this head of yours? I know what's these things talk? We talk in them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know how it works?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, hitting in the crack loom.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 3: I hear the noises in the clackloom. There's action in the clackloom. Yeah, crackloom.
Speaker 1: Can hear me. But you guys can't get the clack and there's the cracker. It looks like we got creative accidents. Okay, hey god, oh.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, talking about crazy accidents. We have something that you didn't bring here.
Speaker 1: I do I have it with us?
Speaker 3: You have it here?
Speaker 1: I do have it with us.
Speaker 3: Let's see what this is you want to do. You want to see what this thing here? Crazy accidents that just reminded me.
Speaker 1: Thank you, we could and as you're saying, we should open this on Aerle, Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 3: This is what I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: So without any further ado, we thank you again, Creative Action.
Speaker 3: Pleasy ancients, we thank you for this, for this package.
Speaker 1: Okay, this package. Now we're gonna open this. We're gonna do an unboxing. I'll let the guy I got rid of all the important labels. We'll do an unboxing of this uncle. Does that sound good?
Speaker 2: Oh, here's here's the fun part. Because I got a box too, so you're doing too. Yeah, I got a box from Creative Accidents as well, But go ahead do your own boxing Aeron. Yeah, I gotta I got a box right here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know what I feel? I think it is what I have a feeling. I think I know it is, but I'm not gonna say it until I see it.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna say what your guess is. Yeah, okay, so we won't do that here. I'll just okay, I'll put it on my camera and I will unbox it here. I got my box cutter, gonna open this thing up. So let's do it. We're gonna do the boxing unboxing video now eron and uncle, but you guys can just like they do on YouTube. Uncle, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 16: Box there we go, check it out. Okay, don't need that, don't need this, don't need the box anymore. An an, Oh, here they are here, they are Uncle.
Speaker 1: Check it out here. Okay, I'm gonna put it over to the uncle camera. No, do you see this? Uncle? Here? I think? Oh, what is it? What do you see? Do you do you see what I say?
Speaker 3: See what I see? This is what we were talking about, me and Chuck and anybody. I thank you Crazy Accidents, because if this was from Crazy Accidents, you owe an ace. You owe an a for this. Well, it looks like we're gonna I'm going to use this for guess what you know?
Speaker 2: All right now for those of us who cannot see, because some people just get the audio, you gotta describe this air and what you have. Uh, and I don't see it, So help me out. And let's see if I got the same thing that you guys did, or if you got a different number of the same thing, something like that.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, tell us what it is. Okay, we have a box of I think twelve of them. I gotta count them. But they are Uncle. The drop glass is what it is. That's what we have. We have a box of them. So they're shot glasses with the Uncle the podcast logo and it does say Uncle the podcasts the logo and underneath it it says drop glass on it, so you know what it is. That's right in case he can't tell by holding it. So this is exciting. It's a nice frostedge what I wanted from.
Speaker 3: Me having this discussion, me checking and sidekick here. We were discussing this, Yes we did, and he comes through with it now and then I think, I think, what we wilder do all of us, counting Chuck think so crazy accidents?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, he figured out how to do it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely looks so now big facts.
Speaker 3: Now what I'm going to do, Hold on a minute ahead. So what I'm going to do is as crazy accidents going through him to do the wook. How would that sound?
Speaker 1: Well, creative accident is in mine. He's in the chat on Twitter and he's saying, but this is the most exciting unboxing ever, and he's saying hooray. He says, you're welcome Uncle for these. It's Uncle the drop class. So yeah, we're excited. I'm I'm excited about this.
Speaker 2: And now for the record, because I don't have a camera on. Look, I got one Uncle, Kim, I got one Uncle drop glass Okay, and something else, something else came in my package, which I think is for the revolution. And maybe there's something else in your package, Aaron, did you miss something or is it just the drop glasses?
Speaker 1: You know what I do have to look, I'll give it a second look. There might be something. I threw a bunch of packing stuff around, but there might be something in the shot glass container. So let me give it att.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgotten you. I'm gonna I'm gonna lead it in there.
Speaker 1: Oh oh actually yes, oh my gosh. This to two little mini bottles of Jack Daniels. Yeah, Jack Daniel why not?
Speaker 3: Wait wait right now, wait now, let.
Speaker 1: Me have it's a particular con let me use it for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know we're gonna use what we're going to use it for with this DRUP list.
Speaker 2: It's a particular con. Look, it's a particular cond because yeah, honey, the honey one one. Yeah, because we toasted one right, because we toasted the New Year's Revolution couple of years in a row with that, and so he sent me one Uncle drop glass for me and a mini bottle of that so that I would be sure to have it and I could do a toast with you guys on the revolution this year. So he sent one to me, and I guess I don't know a whole box. How many do you got there?
Speaker 1: Eron, Well, we have two of the mini shot bottles of the Jack Daniels Tennessee, honey, and then we have I think ten of the glasses.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of, so he probably took it. He probably took one out to give to me right, one out to give to me, one to keep for himself, and ten to you guys. And then he gave you each a mini bottle and gave me a mini bottle so that we can all at the same time, even though we're in three separate locations, we can all take that same shot from the same glass when we kick off the New Year's Revolution. That's what creative accidents did. And yes, thank you so much, sir, I appreciate being involved in this, and thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I can't thank you, no, Yeah, likewise, thank you crazy accidents. You've outdone yourself.
Speaker 2: You did on yourself.
Speaker 1: So yes, we will be using these drop glasses on the revolution. Obviously.
Speaker 3: Question is I like to know how he got to the person?
Speaker 1: What what? What's just just he's a master of industrial processes. We just pull this one off.
Speaker 3: I don't know how he did it. I really don't.
Speaker 1: It's all part of the magic okay he made here.
Speaker 3: We were discussing that how are we gonna do it? It was you, Chuck and you. We're trying to figure out how are we gonna put it together to get these that's my man to ask for now. Yeah, just for anything that we say, I'll pass it to him. Then he'll do it for us.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're gonna call the phone call.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, on the telephone call on listening on outside?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: Hello, I wish hey uncle?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 3: No very good?
Speaker 1: This is you got the call? Uncle? Or what we are?
Speaker 7: We?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: You guys are not hearing them, you're kidding, We hear we hear.
Speaker 3: It, Okay, Okay, I'm just I'm trying to think of who it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're trying to think of who we got here? On the light. It's been that long, uncle, it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Not who is this not the.
Speaker 1: We got rism in the chat hello rihysm. But this is somebody else on the phone line that this is might be Jimmy.
Speaker 3: I mean, and that's my thing?
Speaker 13: Was it?
Speaker 3: Jimmy, you got me, Jimmy me, Jimmy. I appreciate it. You boys did it for me Thursday night. I thank you, I thank you.
Speaker 1: Boy, What.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: He was working?
Speaker 3: What's not working? He was, Oh, you were working? Oh you didn't see the game? They won't anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, he was saying, he saw the game. It was a good game, Uncle, he saw it right right.
Speaker 17: Jimmy, Oh yeah, I watched a good game.
Speaker 3: That that game. That game should have been. That game should have been the points. They really screwed messed up on that.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 3: There was over loads of points on that final score.
Speaker 1: And we were they were the.
Speaker 3: Here was discussing bout and I said.
Speaker 1: The rest are back.
Speaker 4: The points.
Speaker 17: They stole their safety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a safety. That was definitely a safety. Then fast quarter. You missed that, uncle, But I don't know what they did because of that that should have been into.
Speaker 1: Should have been. Huh, who was it? I didn't see the rap. I saw a bit of it, but I see the part that you're talking about.
Speaker 3: It was the beginning of the game.
Speaker 1: Some bad calls.
Speaker 3: Huh, bad calls on the couple of men down, a couple of innings. It was playing, and and what's his name, number ninety seven pushed him into the end zone.
Speaker 1: Okay, and.
Speaker 3: He had hit the ball in the end zone. Uh, Brad, brad Scott should have had that.
Speaker 1: Brad Scott, he should have had what a touchdown?
Speaker 3: Or I should have had a back, should have had him pointer because they stacked him. He pushed his mind into the end zone.
Speaker 1: So Brad Scott got a two point conversion.
Speaker 3: What's it, dumb quarterback?
Speaker 1: You're talking about the cow pokes?
Speaker 3: Couna bank, couna bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the main cowpoke, the guy throwing the ball. He got a two point conversion, but they called it against him and it was all wrong, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stupid.
Speaker 1: Were you annoyed by that too, Jimmy? When were you?
Speaker 3: Were you annoyed to that?
Speaker 1: When Brad Scott did that?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 8: No God, it was.
Speaker 3: I don't know how he got away from that. Probably one foot.
Speaker 17: In Scots, the Cowboys, Scott's the Cowboys quarterback Goffs our guy used to be your guy, and he did the same.
Speaker 1: No, I know that.
Speaker 17: And then the Raps just screwed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that game though, that game they needed to win for play for playoff purposes. And I told these people, I told these people, I'm picking Detroit.
Speaker 1: What the what?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 3: What happens? I got two followers, but one didn't follow don I could have had the puzzle.
Speaker 1: We cheat off your pic sheet.
Speaker 9: That was.
Speaker 3: What it sounded like. You should listen to this. Mister sidekick here and mister sidekick they got the same things. But she did not see your paper.
Speaker 2: It was queer.
Speaker 3: It was fold over fairly queer fair She picked the same ones. It's unusual that happened.
Speaker 1: Sometimes these things happen. I'll call it.
Speaker 3: But I didn't do it. I didn't. I have a few that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ours diverged quite a bit. Your picture of my pictureet are different.
Speaker 3: There's nothing you wise because you got the same.
Speaker 1: We have to about.
Speaker 3: So we do this picking on football for Sunday. We do pickle man. That's what we're discussing.
Speaker 1: Yep, so so far, so good. We we've all basically picked the Lions.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's except Nana Dan. They got Dallas. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Cowboys were acting like they were going to get some going, but they.
Speaker 3: Proved the streak ended. Yeah, yeah thoday, thusday night. That ended.
Speaker 2: The stadium.
Speaker 17: Everyone keeps falling, slipping and breaking their.
Speaker 1: Asses and kept sick of it.
Speaker 3: Wur players are getting bagged up left.
Speaker 4: Or right, just falling.
Speaker 3: Someone get rid of that.
Speaker 17: Do something down there at that Ford stadium.
Speaker 1: It's dangerous. Fields bad?
Speaker 2: What do you think of the field?
Speaker 4: Uncle?
Speaker 2: Does the field the bad?
Speaker 3: You? They should stip it down and me time and do a fake thing on it. Put it off. How they do it? Whatever we did see we saw the underground any other country. We saw how they did it. They took one down, brought it up. It went down and down and up.
Speaker 1: You saw them.
Speaker 3: You saw it too.
Speaker 1: Well, were you building a stadium? No, building this field in another country in the country.
Speaker 3: Uh, the where they play the sixty weeks of cont out of the country football games. It was going up and down. It was going up and down.
Speaker 1: Okay, you didn't see it, I don't think so, but I did it sounds like it was some thanks you rest.
Speaker 2: You know what he's talking about that down you know what he's talking about, sidekick, right, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, It's what they have is these.
Speaker 2: Convertible fields in some other countries where you literally have like you know how they used to do in hockey rinks where they put the boards over top and now it's a basketball you know, uh court, and they put it over top of the ice, that kind of thing, and then you had cold basketball courts. Well, what they figured out how to do in a couple of other countries where they have newer stadiums for you know, obviously for their soccer and stuff, is they can put a soccer field up and then they can literally like slide it away somehow, right, and then there's another field underneath that comes up, and and there's the football field. So you're not using the soccer field for football, You're not, you know what I'm saying, Like, you're actually you got a whole other field underneath that's on like hydraulics that comes up and actually rises and locks into the field.
Speaker 3: It is, that's what that's what's on the bottom of it. Well, you said, un that's what's underneath what time.
Speaker 1: That's what's in Detroit.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he's saying Detroit.
Speaker 1: No, he's saying that's what it should be.
Speaker 2: Indek's saying they should put that in Detroit like they have overseas. That's what he's saying. But the Detroit field, he's saying sucks. They should tear it all out and put one of those in. I don't know how expensive they are, but yeah, probably at that.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Jimmy about that?
Speaker 17: I agree it definitely needs to be replaced. I mean, look that branch, he's all busted up.
Speaker 1: Back. We got all kinds of guys busted up there.
Speaker 3: I blame that field here you go. Yeah, sure they're gonna get back. The Rams are gonna get back on a winning street this coming Sunday.
Speaker 2: We got the We got the.
Speaker 3: I'm sure though, I'm very sure they will speak them. But the reason they lost the last week's game wasn't because of the defense. Yeah, because the one man on the offense screwed it up. And it's the leader here.
Speaker 1: You're bad at Stafford, you're bad. Stop he threw two interceptions.
Speaker 3: Noh, he fumbled the bull?
Speaker 1: Did he fumble?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: At the end, it was not his best game, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: No, it's him that screwed the game up. Well, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: So I the defense was out of trouble with the run game of the Panthers. They couldnot stop it. So they couldnot. They just kept coming, kept coming, kept coming, so kept staring and then so the errors on the offensive side they were too much to hold it back. So yeah, they lost. Hey, the Panthers are not a bad team, everybody, in case you.
Speaker 3: Didn't know that, they were not. They were not. By the way, the.
Speaker 1: Close in there as a Panther should. It's hunting.
Speaker 3: Saying the hunting.
Speaker 2: I think you got.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what I heard. I'll tell you something. If the Rams win the Super Bowl, think about it a minute. The baseball was l A, and if we win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: It'd be l A.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine it would be in l A whole operation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, l A.
Speaker 6: In l A.
Speaker 1: They've got their riding with the Rodgers energy. They're they're not they're running with it.
Speaker 3: They're running with it. So you know that ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But in the fifties.
Speaker 17: It really does sound like a joke.
Speaker 1: They called the City of Champions.
Speaker 17: Because we had it all.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see if you win one. We got a win.
Speaker 17: We won the NFL title.
Speaker 1: This is before the World Series, and we won.
Speaker 17: The baseball titles.
Speaker 2: So after that year, for a while, we were the city of champions.
Speaker 3: And now we're just Detroit, the city of lost. When did they win? They in baseball? When did the the Tigers win? Do you remember? Well, he was saying that they won the fifties and then they won eight four nineteen.
Speaker 17: But when they were both the city of champions, we have been in the fifties, just before the Super Bowl, but they won the highest.
Speaker 3: Thing they got them.
Speaker 1: And then Joe Louis was.
Speaker 17: The boxing champion. There, the Red Wings were the champion, and the Pistons were the we had at all. So for a while, actual consol city champions.
Speaker 1: You wait there, uncle, yeah, Sydney champions. Come on now, uncle, we're getting excited.
Speaker 3: I wish we had a beauty dream.
Speaker 1: Well, well I'll be seeing this. We have to save this. No, no, this on.
Speaker 3: We should have I don't have a beer, no something to drink.
Speaker 2: We weren't prepared for this.
Speaker 1: Clearly, there's no beer review today. Everybody is sorry about that. We would if we had one. We would love to do beer review, but we don't have one.
Speaker 3: What we do need to get along. You got to get in touch with is uh solid man, salad man.
Speaker 1: No, the the salad man, call in no, the you can call three one.
Speaker 3: The drinking man.
Speaker 1: Oh, but my Bob Bob.
Speaker 3: We gotta get him. You better get on the bull and start getting him.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, we'll bring him back. Well, maybe a win. We'll have him. We'll try him for the Revolution. We'll get him for our holiday show. We'll do that. We haven't had him for a while. I feel like we haven't been doing that many shows care have accents to saying the drinker, salad man, so the drinker. Yeah, so we got to have him back on for sure. Uh, it's holiday time, so we have to do a guest appearance with Bob Bob. We gotta have him. And yeah, everybody, if you're not knowing what we're saying when we're talking about the Revolution, it's New Year's Eve. We have the special show coming up, so please join us. Everybody, tell everybody about it, your friends. On New Year's Eve, we will be live from eight pm to midnight Pacific. That's eleven pm Eastern to I think what two or three am?
Speaker 3: Good luck on the times.
Speaker 1: Eleven pm to three am, I think Eastern. So it's like an all night thing. We go through the time zones, we celebrate. We take calls, So please do call in that night, uh call from If you're not like at home and you're not even listening to the show, make a point to call our call in number.
Speaker 3: Oh, tell us what you're.
Speaker 1: Doing wherever you are, because we want reports of If you're at like parties, call us up with three one nine seven, five year one six save that on your phone, and on New Year's Eve, call up and talk to us, even if it's for like a couple of minutes. We're like, oh, yeah, I'm here at blah blah blah, and they're I'm here in Dillsburg, PA. And they're dropping the pickle right now. Boy, this is exciting.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering this year if that baby's gonna come again.
Speaker 1: If you're the baby, you can call it.
Speaker 3: Baby, the baby the one that you missus. Don't mind.
Speaker 1: She doesn't care for the baby. No, but go ahead and call in baby. We don't mind you do you like it? We know the baby? So yeah, New Year's Eve. Please remember everybody New Year's Uncle's New Year's Revolution. We've been doing this for man, how many this is like the sixth one I think we've done on video or seven sumption Like No.
Speaker 3: Seven, wasn't seven?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's a lot.
Speaker 3: I'd have to this would be seven.
Speaker 1: Go to the YouTube. They're all still on the old YouTube.
Speaker 3: So they all get out and see.
Speaker 1: It's a good show. So yes, New Year's Baby. Creative accents of saying he's he's hoping that the baby calls in.
Speaker 2: I guess to him too, according to what I could sorry, guys, according to what I could find though, just to keep the record straight. Nineteen fifty two to nineteen fifty four was pretty big for Detroit, UH, starting with Let's see. In fifty two, the Detroit Red Wings took the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Lions won the second National Football League Championship. The University of Michigan also won the NCAA hockey title that was in fifty two. In fifty three, Grand Rapids Chicks and All American Girls Professional Baseball League won their playoffs. Let's see, the Detroit Lions won their third National Football championship and University of Michigan Wolverines won the fourth NCAA hockey title in fifty four. Last year, I'm gonna mention the Detroit Red Wings again took their sixth Stanley Cup. The Kalamazoo Lasers are their last All American Girls Professional Baseball League playoff champions. The Detroit Red Wings. Oh wait, that's nineteen fifty five. But Joe Lewis was kind of before this and established himself as like a legend across many weight classes previous to all this. But there was a long string of winners coming from Detroit, just saying just Detroit there. Plus there's other Michigan based teams that were also doing well. And the nineteen fifties seems to be a big decade, especially between fifty four and fifty two going backwards. Okay, I just wanted to throw that that in for context.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: You got that one offul Yeah, boy going on there.
Speaker 3: Of course, that was born fifty eight, so I wouldn't have known that's before all right, Yeah, before I was born Wait before a while. Go, but uh, congratulations to Troit. Hope, was you enjoyed that time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That was the heyday, heyday. So yeah, good days for Detroit there, I mean, yeah, so exciting.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Once again we have Jimmy on the line. But if you want to call in two you may three one nine five to seven five zero one six. That's the call in number. And once again, put that one in your phone and remember it called on New Year's even. Call up this show and let us know what you're doing. You can also you can listen to The Revolution the all in all.
Speaker 3: INT's see who this is on the pall with the unkle man.
Speaker 9: Hey, uh man, I'm just calling to find out what kind of a pledge level I have to give to the church to get one of those drop classes.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, wait a moment, Wait a moment, you go ask. We have a new system. Mister sidekick in the clock room gave it to us.
Speaker 4: So, oh, I know, be listening. This is up in the Northwest and I've been listening to the whole show.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I just want to know how much I.
Speaker 9: Need to pledge to your church to get a free love gift of one of your uncle the drop class.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll have the check in the mail.
Speaker 2: That's quite a fundraiser right there, because look, you guys got ten of them?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You said ten?
Speaker 1: Aaron?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: So I mean, would creative accidents be upset if you don't, you know, like offered them if somebody wants to make a pledge to support your show?
Speaker 3: Uh, you know that's true to one. Wait a minute, Wait a minut it what is the Wait a minute? So I can't Yeah, what you got something to do?
Speaker 1: A telethon?
Speaker 3: Hey, let's see one of those. Yeah, but here's my idea, real quick, send one to him.
Speaker 2: Well, Uncle, here's here's the thing. Hold on, hold, maybe ask creative accidents if he's cool with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's see what he says in the chat room.
Speaker 3: And if he approves, it's what he says in the chatrooms. Yeah, let's ok say to him creative a talk to him and see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's the accidents you're.
Speaker 2: Hearing us, creative accidents.
Speaker 1: Let us know. Are you okay with that?
Speaker 2: And if you are, you know what, here's a way for uncle and Aaron to get something here to help him out a little bit. And I'm all for it, as per usual. So what do you what do you think creative accidents are you okay with that, so let us know and uh, you know, look I get it, great idea. And these things are nice looking by the way, just so you know, they're actually cool. Uh it's not like plastic crap. It looks pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I I would like to know, but uh now past that, I was what is it?
Speaker 1: Uncle?
Speaker 3: I like to know how he got it made, but I didn't want to tell him. Yeah, I don't want to trade. I just understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, creative accents. Give us the go ahead and we will give these out, you know what with Ed Uncle. I want to say that we could just give one the Ed because he's such a good supporter of the show for so long. I have his address too. I could send you one. Yeah, yeah, then I'll send Ed one because hes Yeah yeah, give me. For everybody else, we might have to telethon them or something.
Speaker 9: Put yeah telethon there you go, man, Jerry Lewis telethon that like those preachers used to do.
Speaker 4: You know, play it. We'll give you a free gift if you pledge this.
Speaker 2: Or you remember before everybody hated PBS, you know, before everybody hated PBS, you could get a tote bag. You know, you had to give him like a hundred bucks to get a five dollar tote bag.
Speaker 3: Who has got your address? Sidekick here does so what I do?
Speaker 1: Send it out to you, send one to Ed, but everybody else you know it.
Speaker 4: If you guys do that, send me one. I promise I will send you a something to thank you for something.
Speaker 9: I would love to have one of those. Ever since Uncle said Uncle to drop glass, you know, uh c A and I have been battering sidekick in the chat to get those maidens. So I guess A decided he ain't waiting anymore and just did it.
Speaker 10: So good on you he did that, I had, I know.
Speaker 3: That's when I'm surprised. You know something. He's my street man, you know why?
Speaker 1: You know why? Why let me explain? Why explain?
Speaker 3: Because when we were discussing me, you and Chuck, he was listening, I know, and he was thinking in his mind, I'm gonna have A give him help of hand. And so what he did was he did all this that surprised us. See, that's my thing.
Speaker 2: I knew how to, I knew how to get it done, but the problem was I didn't have any money. So I said that, and that was the thing that creative accident, said well, I'll just take care of it.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 2: So he took care of it, and uh, you know, bonus, we're all going to get to have a toast out of the same glass. And now Ed can join us. And there's the thing. If everybody hurries up and figures out how to get in on it, we could all have the same toast on the thirty first, couldn't we?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know who I like to have on the phone tonight was the man we having hood for a while with his uh, with his accident or his problem in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Robin.
Speaker 3: Now what's happening with him?
Speaker 1: Have good news? Badness with Robin is that I've gone a hold of him. He's not doing well. He's been better, and he just hasn't Honestly, he told me that he essentially hasn't really felt like calling in which I get. So Robin is, you know, he needs his own time to just get in a better spot. But he's out, he's he's he's there, he's there, he's doing what he can. So Robin, Uh, we were thinking of you hopefully maybe you know, on the revolution. Maybe we'll see you there if you can make it. But Robin's out there, uncle, so I have been in contact with him.
Speaker 3: So that's what I was about it, because I haven't heard anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so happy to hear about Robin. But I don't know if Uncle knows the news about another regular call or a semi regular caller.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, what what happened?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: You remember a guy used to call in spent Kent, Remember him?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, yeah, yeah him. Oh he was my actor.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 2: Well, sadly he passed away on the twenty first, Uncle, so he's in less good shape than Robin is at the moment. I'm glad to hear Robin is still among us. But uh, yeah, we lost smet Kent. So I'm sorry to tell you, but I found out while I.
Speaker 3: Was Yeah, there goes my there goes the wrestling rustling man. I called him rustling Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was. He he knew a lot about it.
Speaker 3: He knew no, he did the acting.
Speaker 1: He did the acting.
Speaker 3: I found out it was him doing the acting.
Speaker 9: It was well.
Speaker 2: Plus he actually knew some he actually knew some wrestlers too that he was trying to get for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah too.
Speaker 2: There are guys that he had on shows that he did before because he used to do radio shows, and he was going to try and get you, like the Tonga Kid and a couple other guys that he knew personally, not the biggest names, but you know, like Sam Houston, a couple other guys he knew personally, and he was trying to get them on your show, off and on. For the past couple of years. He's been trying to get them. But nobody could seem to get these guys to talk to anybody anymore, you know. But he was trying for real to get you those guys too, Uncle.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, he was. He was the guy who did the voices, and you know, you'd get what.
Speaker 3: I don't have to say this, but what was his problem and done?
Speaker 9: Well, I don't want to draw Also, Uncle, I know you've probably guys probably heard this, but I heard for the first time tonight that also Advance, if you remember him, that he passed. I always really appreciated him too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, man, I don't remember Advance called in on the Uncle Show, but that's the idea.
Speaker 9: I can't remember if he did or did, but I thought maybe he had man archy.
Speaker 2: I don't remember if he called in on the Uncle Show sidekick to you.
Speaker 1: I think at some point he did. It was a while ago, but I know that he has that.
Speaker 4: I feel.
Speaker 3: That not as much as pants, you know, wenew.
Speaker 9: Because he started doing his own radio things somewhere else and then we didn't hear from him much and then so yeah, I was sad to hear that too.
Speaker 2: Him. We can't go Vance was sick, but he was doing another radio show on Saturday nights anyway. Uh, but he had been ill for a long time. Kent suddenly got ill, uh and just I was surprised. I got the news on literally on the twenty first of November, because I was at the conference at the time when I got a message which.
Speaker 1: Said you know you did yeah, And I was just like wow, uh, because.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect that he was actually planning to come on O'Kelly network and do a new show. And I told him we would sort it out when I got back, and unfortunately I got back barely. But by the time I got back, he wasn't here no more. So I'm sorry to say, Uncle, that's yeah. But at least Robin we can celebrate the fact that Robin is still here. I'm glad to hear that because I saw somebody from Canada and his part of Canada on my stream, but we weren't getting him to call in, so I knew he had gotten some surgery or whatever. And I'm not going to details on nothing because I don't know him. But the fact is that I knew that, and I was worried about him. So I'm glad to hear that Aaron got a hold of him on the side.
Speaker 3: Right. That s implies me because I was I was trying to think about him myself, and I was going to say, on tonight I found him.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna try to send him a cart or something, because I think I still have his address from you know, from the bet Super Bowl bet last year when Chuck sent the addresses out. I just got a hunted up. But yeah, send him a cart or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true enough, true yea, so good way.
Speaker 4: To get out of such a glum stuff. It is glum and the life is gone.
Speaker 9: But uncle, howbout those Dodgers two in a row man And I predicted that if you remember, and if.
Speaker 4: You don't, you have to go listen. But last year on the uh on the Revolution, I did, Dick.
Speaker 9: I know Dodgers did that World Series Champions.
Speaker 3: And by goodness they do it now and ed. But guess what I'm gonna do?
Speaker 1: What's that hold on me? Go ahead just a moment.
Speaker 3: I am going to find the MVP Picture of the Year of the Super Bowl of the World Series. Okay, and I'm gonna find that. Shoot nice all.
Speaker 4: The little Japanese dude. Yeah, man, he was, wasn't he something?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 4: Without him, they don't win.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know you know who got it?
Speaker 3: FoST? You know who got a short FoST before I even started looking his son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why, I'll tell you something else, And I'd tell you something else real quick, and then I'm gonna click off of this show completely stop talking. But the thing is this, I got also thank you because I remember when you predicted that and I said, oh, come on, and then you started telling me about show. Yeah, he predicted it, and he's telling me about Shotani right, and I'm going, come on, man, how great can this guy be?
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 2: I watched almost all of that World Series, and man, I wouldn't have been surprised if they gave him the m V p uh, but they gave they gave it to the right guy. But I wouldn't have been surprised the other way either. Shoe a Otani is a once in a lifetime guy to see on a baseball field, Like, it's amazing to me.
Speaker 9: So I just want to say, we're all fortunate as baseball fans to be able to see this guy right now, whether you're a Dodger fan or not.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just like me.
Speaker 9: I I just barely got to see Willy Mays as a.
Speaker 4: Kid, and I'm glad I did.
Speaker 2: And I'm a Mets fan. And I'll point out to you something, right, I'll point out to you that Will played to him. Will He played for the Mets briefly, but the thing is his last years well yeah, and then they sent him back to San Francisco to retire. But that's all he went there to do.
Speaker 1: He was done.
Speaker 2: But he did participate in that was it seventy two or seventy three World Series? I forget which against the Oakland A's. But my point is that show Hao Tani, though I was kind of scoffing at you, like, come on, man, how how and I gotta say, ed you are the baseball man because you were dead on this guy's amazing. Uh and that team is amazing, and I'm not I was rooting for him because National League.
Speaker 4: But uh.
Speaker 2: And also Dodger blue is the same color as Mets blue. But I'm just saying, Uh, he had great, great player show Haotani.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, he's amazing. He's something else altogether.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean he goes out and throws innings to strikes out ten guys and hit street home runs in the same game.
Speaker 1: Who does that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Right, Maybe Babe Ruth could have kept on pitching.
Speaker 2: Exactly what I said when when I saw all those stats, I went, oh my god, Like, this is like Babe Ruth if they let him pitch.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you know we've got This is all great. But there's something in the chat room that's interesting. I have no idea what it is. First of all, it's comments from Kick, which we don't rarely get. It's somebody who's called totally legit. They say, I am a black American live on Kick, Come follow me. Then they say Black Lives Matter, Come support bl M. I am alive. Then they say black Lives Matter stream tap in if you then they say, if you don't try my stream, you're a racist.
Speaker 3: I don't go for that.
Speaker 9: Somebody needs to reply to him that this is not the public political out here.
Speaker 17: He needs to he needs to.
Speaker 3: But typical, that's your out is Is that political?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: It jump on that.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 2: That guy's not even listening to the show. Hello, troll, goodbye troll. You're not even listening to the show. He's dropping that in ninety chat He's in ninety chat rooms with that crap. He's in ninety chat rooms with that crap. And he's a troll. You know what type the word troll? If you're listening, dude, because I doubt it, Okay, I doubt it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me oh wait, wait wait, he's chatting. He's chatting a lot. He's chatting a lot. He's saying, oh no, he's saying the same things because he's not listening.
Speaker 2: He's a troll. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: Get him saying he's a troll.
Speaker 1: Tell him, okay, okay, damn me that we pull up the chat software so I can tell him that he is a troll. He knows that. Let's see and and it is not.
Speaker 3: Anyway, troll.
Speaker 4: This is comedy political hour. So just let him know that earlier.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, wait that Aaron. Don't even tell him he's a troll. I got a better idea. Don't send that. Hold up, hold up, I got a better idea. Tell him this and see what he does. We agree with you. Tell him and Jesus is black. Just tell him Jesus is black. We agree with you. That's it. Don't say nothing else, and see if he even responds to you, because I'm almost I got half a bet on he's not even looking at the chat room again after he drops his crap.
Speaker 1: But go ahead try Jesus is black, We agree with you. Jesus is black. That's it. Don't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Just put that in there and see if he replies.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go. Okay, it's in there, it's in there.
Speaker 2: Right, you're with me on this, right head?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I think that's a.
Speaker 4: Perfect that's better than troll. That's fuck. Yeah, this is important man.
Speaker 2: Hey, Look, everybody loves the live experiment, right, So here's the thing. I'm gonna give you this one in advance, and I'm gonna shut my microphone off again.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. If he response at all, then call him a troll and ignore him after that, because that's what he deserves. Okay, there you go there, and Uncle, I just did some comedy for you. So that's that's my love for you on Moss and your pain.
Speaker 3: And I'm doing comedy for you. I tell you. There you go.
Speaker 1: It's funny. And what do you think? Uncle? Is this all good?
Speaker 3: This is interesting tonight?
Speaker 1: Could you see the podcast?
Speaker 3: I'm getting into something finally?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I did write those things that I was I was supposed to write. They're in there and no response to it yet. So this may just be somebody that's just spamming, like we're saying. That's most likely, but yeah, it's something different. At least I appreciate that something a comment from Kick, which is different, I don't know, which is why we never get them, but we never do. I don't know what's going to because I'll tell you why.
Speaker 2: Because mostly troll's comment on Kick anyway.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Here's the funniest part about this. Here's my punchline. And then I swear I'm done. You know what the blind man can see? Your troll ass So Ben done with it. I'm done, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's what I said. That's a nice, finished, completed sense sentence, go off, but it's true.
Speaker 1: Well they're good. Meanwhile, on tictac, we're doing pretty good. Over on tiktak. We've gotten some likes out of there.
Speaker 3: We checked the three that I have on my phone.
Speaker 1: Please check. Oh yeah, that I was trying to forgive me an assignment right when we started the show. I have to look and see what the three on TikTok is. Let's okay, I see the three. It's in the inboxers.
Speaker 3: It's an inbox okay.
Speaker 1: One of the three things is that Irish Zog commented on your new video, which he usually does, Oh thank you, yeah, thank you. We appreciate that. Well. He also liked the video. Irish also liked the video, thank you. The third thing is I'm not quite sure what the third thing is, but I think there. Now the three is gone, so I went through the three. Everybody should check out Uncle's ticktac because we posted a new video today. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 1: You're you're yelling at my better half and it's and your sisters. Also, you can hear her in the background. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: So I thought it was funny. So he put What he did was he took my phone in the room, started the filming it, and so I saw it coming. I saw it coming. I knew it's something had to be done, so I knew it was going to be shown. So I looked on the side of my eye and I saw you did that. So but it's true.
Speaker 9: You guys put that on your YouTube, you know, for those of us to know, because you can't look at it. They don't let you look at the tic TAC unless you make an account, which I have I don't have, but put it on the YouTube, and then of course then they might take it down because if uncle's yelling at your better half, they might call it, you know, violence toward women or something, take the channel down.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they could get away with it the short.
Speaker 1: I think they get a short on YouTube like that.
Speaker 2: You should try, Aaron the worst thing than we were telling you take it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, when people stop singing things in front of me, I wouldn't be saying all this stuff.
Speaker 1: You're forced to forced your hand.
Speaker 3: They forced my hand and saying it it wasn't for that.
Speaker 9: They give you no choice. They don't give you any choice. They say down things, and you're gonna you're gonna let.
Speaker 3: Them, especially especially Harmada does the same dumb thing. It agg evates me.
Speaker 1: Well, it makes me to get me stupid, Sia. What I do is with the tiktac videos, I typically repost them on YouTube, so I've got a few of them that I have. They didn't hear me say that, you guys, and they're pretty good, so it does good for the YouTube channel. People like it there, so look for those backlog of tik tak videos to come to YouTube soon. Press the buttons over at YouTube, over at Tiktac. We're on twitch to and we're on x all those places do that. So we're doing good on the social media pretty I think, Uncle. We keep getting followers even without even when we don't post anything, I'll still get a couple of the crack room's banging away. It looks like Creative Accents is really making it happen over at the Chilly chat room. What about the guy on the lake?
Speaker 2: Hey, did he tell us if it's okay to give away the drop glasses yet or not because you didn't tell us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you should do a contest to give away to the best callers.
Speaker 3: That's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: That's what he says. Yeah, we should do a test and give them away to the best callers, is his idea.
Speaker 3: Should we do it that way?
Speaker 1: I guess he likes the idea.
Speaker 3: You want to do it that way? You okay with that?
Speaker 2: But they got to include a donation to you guys at least, right, I mean, because you're gonna they got at least pay.
Speaker 1: The postage and stuff. I mean, geez right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got to give us something.
Speaker 1: If anybody's interested in the drop class, send me a message. You know, you can email me friends at the Age of Transitions dot com. You can send a donation. We have a PayPal link on the site. If you send a PayPal donation, you're write a little message like, oh can I get a drop glass? And then if you put your mailing address, I'll probably just mail it to you. So if it's a decent donation, I should be able to do that. So yeah, why not, we'll do We'll do that.
Speaker 2: Black lives trolls interested Black Lives trolls need not apply, thank you.
Speaker 1: You. Well, they've applied the comments to the chat, which I'm still I think I kind of like it just because it's something different. But yeah, but yeah, with the drop classes, if you want one, send a donation with your address or send me an email and ask about it. This is them. We can make it happen. I wonder if he's gonna get a New Year's Eve on Uncle's Neear's Revolution and have your own uncle the drop class. But even without the drop class, we want you to join, right uncle, We need people to call in that night.
Speaker 3: We have to get in touch with Crazy Bob though he's my second. Tell you man, you know what we're gonna have of drinks yep, and then you go one and after him finding him yep, so you can stack defrigerator.
Speaker 1: We'll Bob on the show soon. Well, I'll have to get a hold of them, and it's that time of year we need to do that. And yeah, I think we're getting tow war to the end.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, by my watch.
Speaker 1: To watch is hard to say because but.
Speaker 3: My wife says five four minutes if then.
Speaker 1: He is correct.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what uncle Uncle has about five. Yeah, Uncle has about five more minutes left.
Speaker 1: Good eye.
Speaker 2: Uh just want to let you know that's the official time. So you got two callers on the line though, just so you know, Jimmy James is still there or what oh maybe not yeah, maybe not, so he might have just hung up, but Ed is still there. And if Jimmy calls back in, I'll put him on to give a shout out.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, okay, so we got again. He was right, So we got Ed.
Speaker 2: And if Jimmy calls back in, we'll let him give a shout out as well if he calls back in quickly enough, Jimmy. But go ahead, Ed. You should probably do a shout out right now before Uncle and Aaron do.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll go.
Speaker 9: That's a real easy one tonight to shout out and rest in peace to can'ton dvance and also a big get well soon to mister Canada up there.
Speaker 4: Because we miss you, brother. I hope you're listening. At least there you go, And that's my shout out.
Speaker 2: All right, So.
Speaker 1: I stuck him on hold too fast, Sorry.
Speaker 3: Ed, Ed.
Speaker 4: At least you're home and safe.
Speaker 6: Ed.
Speaker 2: I cut you off because I thought you were done I'm sorry, finish your shout out.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 4: Well we heard it talking.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, and I'm glad you're okay and home man because of the Greek put it in the rated why thing, and his wording was that you'd been in a severe car accident, and I said, oh man, that's like a punch in the gut when I heard that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna I'm not going to go into details ed, but uh, it was that's all right.
Speaker 9: I'm not trying to coach you into that. I'm just saying, you know, well, glad, you're glad.
Speaker 4: You're okay.
Speaker 2: I'm not because things are being investigated. But I was, uh, you know, I I said a quick word to God, and my quick word is, if you're going to kill me, do it quick, because I saw it coming. And uh, you know, either you can kill me quick or you can let me walk away. That's fine. Just don't mangle me under that truck. That's all I asked for, and I got it. So I'm gonna tell you that I gotta I got a prayer answered, and I I you've never heard those words come out of my mouth before, so I could.
Speaker 4: Have been because I think it.
Speaker 9: I think it got through because I know, uh, you know, my wife was really broke up. She could not have recovered from the state she was in. And I prayed, and I, you know, I said, either give her a miracle where she wakes up and she's well and starts pulling these lines off and asking where her clothes are at, or take her soon and well, four hours later she died. So yes, we wasn't exactly a prayer that you wanted to see answered that way, but it was no way she could have recovered from the extent.
Speaker 1: Of her injuries.
Speaker 2: So well, as I've expressed, I've never been home again. As I've expressed to you privately, my brother, you know what, I've had to do the same thing, except I had to make the decision.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I did two over the phone because they called me. I had been visiting her earlier, right and unfortunately she was alert and we had had a good visit. But then about four hours it's about two hours away where she was, and then about you know, four hours later, a couple hours after I got home, they called me in. I told them, no, no chest compressions and just no, you know, she can't recover from this. I'm telling you, I just I didn't let him do a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: I did the same thing in twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Brother, I understand it, damn.
Speaker 9: And I'm sorry man, because it was a hard ass thing. Yeah, I had directing people to let your wife.
Speaker 1: Die right right.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't. I couldn't believe I was doing it, to be honest with you, but it had to be done, and you had to do the same thing.
Speaker 1: And I get it. So you know, if you want to talk to me later or something.
Speaker 9: You let me know, Okay, Oh if I do, yeah, certainly, man, And I appreciate the offer, and just glad you're okay, my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of in rough shape still, but but I'm able to sit up.
Speaker 4: Oh, I believe it.
Speaker 2: So that's why we're That's why we're live.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well, hopefully you get a get as full of recovery as you can.
Speaker 1: Man, working on Thank you, I'm your injuries. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it looks like Jimmy's not joining us, but thank you, Ed, and thank you for everything over the years.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: Don't ever think that we all of us on this on this show right now appreciate you, and uh, you know, I'm sure I speak for everybody when I say, you know, if you need something that we can provide, let us know.
Speaker 1: Any of us, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Sure, sure, I must appreciate the offer, man.
Speaker 4: And yeah, this is a great little online community.
Speaker 9: As much as I hate that idea online community, you know, because community is like people you're around. But I said before, I think I have to admit I am. I guess between this one and rated why I am a little bit involved in online communities now. So and I wouldn't want this here is the only one I don't don't. I don't call anything else or I know, I have no other I try to stay off of this stuff as much as I can.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 9: But anyways, man, I'm gonna go because I got to get some dinner for the weekend.
Speaker 4: I got to work, so cook some stuff up here.
Speaker 1: Okay, take care of it.
Speaker 4: You just get well, man, get yourself well, doing the best I can.
Speaker 9: And yeah, take care.
Speaker 1: So with that, I'm gonna close.
Speaker 2: Out Edd's line. But I wanted to let him say all he wanted to say. Guys, I apologize if you didn't want.
Speaker 1: That, but no, you know, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's one of more people.
Speaker 3: So that's people you got one of those dret lessons send to you. Yeah, I will, of course, you got the address, send it to.
Speaker 1: It, it's there, I'll send it out. And then do you want to do a shout out?
Speaker 2: Uncle? You got anything, you guys, and.
Speaker 3: You can first I think of mind.
Speaker 1: I mean it's pretty much the same thing. I mean, shout out to those that aren't here anymore. Kent dans anarchy, so yeah, I mean Kent called so many times. Sure, yeah, Rainbow too, and I mean he's yeah everybody. I mean there's more and more people who aren't with us anymore. Every year that goes by, they get to be more. So it's uh, you know, so we we miss everybody. I mean, no matter when you went, I still miss you. And that's a bummer. It's not going to be the same thing.
Speaker 2: The Yellow Place, the Yellowstone Bear rain Double Rainbow guy from online fame, just so everybody remembers. It was a meme for a minute. It was a short video that was viral. Uh, And we were blessed to have him on all of our shows. Actually he was on Aaron Show, he was on Uncle's Show, and he was on my show, and I love that guy. I really think the world is missing something because of him. Uh, because of Ants, and even because of Kent. I think we were all now a little lighter on good things on the planet because these guys went. But I'm very, very happy that Robin is still with us, and I hope you're hearing me, Robin. I want to hear you well. I want to hear you call in. I know Uncle wants to hear from northern Man. So you got to finish getting well and get back to us, okay, please. So with that, I guess it's just Uncle's shout out left right.
Speaker 3: Wait ahead, and I'm shouting out to what you all just said, to what you said, to what this who well is coming to.
Speaker 1: But we all know.
Speaker 3: That all of us got to go someday and that it's mine shadow.
Speaker 1: Yep yeah and again but with Robin shout out to you. So just like Chuck said, well, I'm guessing we will talk again. I'm looking forward to that. Uh.
Speaker 3: And and when you get to Turk, we got you something to send.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So thank you everybody for listening as well. Uncle. Theopodcast dot com, the website, you know, the tiktak and all that. You know where to find us. Thank you everybody for just being there. We will see you. We should be back next week. I think we got everything lined up to come back next week. So that's we do. That's a good thing. I believe that. What's next week, it's Uncle the podcast once again.
Speaker 3: Wait a Minute Network. Which is today's date?
Speaker 1: Well, today's December fifth.
Speaker 3: Man, three weeks to Christmas. We're getting there and we have to get started getting things.
Speaker 1: It's too close, it's too close breaking out.
Speaker 13: But.
Speaker 3: We've got and my show eighty eight is in the books.