Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 2: We don't want.
Speaker 1: To report every thirty one. Do you wish to.
Speaker 3: Report a UFO over hey, we want to one of.
Speaker 1: Those areas thirty one.
Speaker 4: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 4: Areas thirty one me neither, there were seven one good if.
Speaker 1: It was anybody above us to pass us, like thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: Ago, we were sending one of golf negative.
Speaker 6: Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, if you passed over.
Speaker 6: I got I don't know what.
Speaker 5: It was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the top of us.
Speaker 3: Ninety one one.
Speaker 5: You just called both to be be fours.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 3: He is to God on an unidentified object, every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 7: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Hello everyone, and welcome to this show. How are you all doing? I'm Nick Canter and you're listening to the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight, we're joined by Stephen from New York State, who's had more than the fair share of strange encounters. One unforgettable night during his teenage years, a quiet swim with a friend turned surreal when a blinding light and a deep vibrating hum descended above their pool, leaving the boys in stand silence. Later, as an adult, Stephen encountered a truly massive, flat bottomed craft drifting silently over his neighborhood. It was a moment of awe, quickly followed by disbelief from others. Into a friend independently confirmed seeing the same UFO just miles away, down to the exact shape and eerie presence. Stephen siting span decades and defy explanation. Stephen is up next, but first, if you enjoyed the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on the show. Hello Stephen, Welcome to the show, hither Neid.
Speaker 5: He is great to have you with us tonight and you'll call in from New York State. Yes, I am now Stephen. You have some experiences to share. Would you like to start at the beginning?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 1: Yes, I would love to. I have you know, always had sightings growing up from starting from the age of five, and I never really thought too much about it. I just thought, oh, that's cool. It's different because when I was growing up, we really didn't have any exposure to these things. I'm talking about late sixties, early seventies into the eighties. But I had two really unique experiences that I want to focus on tonight. But I also want to share with you that my main thing is for most of my experiences was clarification. I actually got some clarification for these things, so it really made me even wonder more so what happened to me? You know, what did I just experience? So the very first experience, I was five years old and my sister and I were came home from school. I was in kindergarten and I think she was in first grade. My grandmother this and she would be in the kitchen, you know, taking around making cookies or something. When we would come home, it would be probably around two o'clock or two thirty. She would make us a sandwich, you know, usually peanut butter and jelly, and we'd sit at the kitchen window, at the table that faced out to the edge of our suburban development, which was pretty country like because it was just being built, so outside this window there were no houses yet, but there was there was still a road, and then it went up a dirt road up on a pretty big hill, and we were eating our sandwich and I looked out the window and my sister Betsy says, Oh, my gosh, what's that? And I said, oh, look at that. It was a fuzzy, pink and blue blowing saucer that must have been right on the top of the hill, not too far from where we were in our house looking out this window. So we dropped everything and ran outside to go look. And as soon as we got out there the thing was gone. But we were we thought it was so cool, and we were asking my grandmother what she thought it was, and we just all dumbfounded. And he looked at each other and said, well, that was cool. And that was pretty much it for that one. But then as I grew up, oh, there'd be instances that were just out of the blue. Like for one time, I was in the car with all my brothers and sisters and my dad was driving, and we were going to church, and he said, hey, kids, look at that, And it was orange glowing saucer that was zipping around on just above the mountain side, above the hot in front of us on the highway, and we all just looked at amazement, as it almost knew we were watching it, and it was doing a little show for us. And then there was another time when I was I think in seventh or eighth grade. I was like thirteen, and I was up at my best friend Mark's swimming pool at night that just the two of us were swimming out there alone, and there were some pool lights on, but it was still pretty dark. We're sitting there and all of a sudden we hear what sounded like almost like a continuous drum beat, pretty loud, and then all of a sudden, there was this huge beam of light that showed down on the pool, and all we could see was this big, glowing kind of orb light thing shooting this beam right down at us at the pool. We're both in amazement, and then before you knew it, the drum beat, vibrating sun quit, and then the thing took off. We must have sat there for two hours trying to figure out what the heck that was. It was not a helicopter, because I know what a helicopter looks like, we both did. But it was just a really freaky incident. And then a few probably about ten years later, where I lived the same area, I was driving to a friend's house and it was just about nighttime, and I came to the stop sign that came to this major thoroughfare road you know, that I had to take to get to my friends, and I was going to go right, so I looked. I rolled down the window and looked out the left to see if I could go, and the traffic was free, and just as I looked up, I saw this enormous, massive black bottom ship fly by, like little lights on it, but it was just so entirely black. It was almost invisible, but you could still see it there, and it made the tree top kind of wave back and forth because it was that low. So I'm watching an amazement and then all of a sudden, I couldn't see it anymore. So I went ahead and went to my party and I had to tell everyone about it. Well, they all laughed and thought, you're full of it, Steve. So the next day, my best friend Carolyn called and she lived down the street from me, and she was working that night right around the same time that I thought, and she was coming home from work and she said, you're not going to believe what I saw. Well, she described the same exact thing that I saw. So that was That's what I'm talking about clarification. It's so cool to be able to have that clarification that it was definitely something you saw. It gives you the clarification that you truly did see what you saw. Now. One of the most unique experiences that I had was in nineteen eighty five, after I went to community college for two years, I got into a really good school for graphic design, so a transfer and I went to school there a full year and I was living in a four person apartment right on campus. I had to take my major catch up with my majors, so I had to take summer classes so I had to be there all summer. Well, the only thing was is they didn't let us stay in the one apartment buildings over the summer because they close them. So I had to find someone to live with. So I met this guy, Dave was in my program and he was about ten years older than I was, and he overheard me talking to one of my friends and he said, Hey, you know, I need a roommate this summer. Why don't you check out my apartment and maybe you can stay with me and we'll split the rent. So you know how you are in college, you're just very laid back and chill, and you're just ready for the next big thing, and you're really focusing on your study, so you know you need to carry on and make split decisions. So I like Dave. Dave seemed like a nice guy. I saw the apartment and he showed me where I was going to sleep, so I was more than happy to stay there for the summer. So school started for the summer, which was pretty much the week after it ended because we had trimesters. So I moved on in from one apartment to the other, and I was so busy with my major. I spent a lot of the time, my extra time in the studio doing my work. So after about a month of living there with him for the summer, he said to me, you know, you really need to take a break. Why don't you come with me and my friend Dale. We're going to housewatch for a friend of ours over the weekend. He's going to be gone for a week. He's at a convention. So I said, all right. He talked me into it. So the three of us got in the car and we drove to this lake and we drove up to this cottage. It was like a lake cottage kind of thing, but it was more. It was the size of a house, but a small house. And when we drove up, you could see that they had done a lot of work on it and it was updated. They had a nice back And we pulled up, went in the house and they started telling me these crazy stories about the guy who whose house set is. And he said, this is our friend Bill's house, and we're really close to him. He's welcoming you to stay here with us, but we got to tell you confidentially, he is not from here. He's from a planet called Era. I started to like really worry about that. I thought, oh my god, these guys are nuts, you know, and I'm alone with them, and I have no car, no transportation to get away. It was just so strange the stories they were telling me. So I just figured, you know what, I can't be a nervous nellie or ned so I'm just going to go with it. So I did, and I just acted cool. And we got in the house and they were showing me around, and they said, well, why don't you hang out here and we'll go get dinner at the little grocery store down the road. So I was all fine with that. And I'm sitting in the living room and I had a bag of some shirts that I had just bought at the store that I brought with me. So I was trying a shirt on and looking in the mirror, and I swear there was someone watching me. You know how you feel someone's behind your back watching you. So I'm looking again at the shirt and then I heard a giggle and I'm looking around and I'm like freaking, totally freaking out. So I decided, well, I'm going to go in the other room. This is freaking me out. So I went into the living room and I'm thinking about what they're trying to tell me about this the owner of this house, you know that he's from another planet. And so I'm like, Okay, I've got to really do some searching around this house while there. And I think they set me up for this, I'm thinking. But then again, I'm like, there's no way they could have done all this, all that I experienced. I went through the bookshelves on one wall. They were all built in, and I saw just a numerous strange things, like there were crystals all over, some that I've seen before, some I didn't know what were what they were. And then there were photo albums in the bookshelf, and so I picked out one of them and I'm flipping through them, and you know how you can tell the age of the photo when they were taken by the borders. So there were some with white boarders that looked all black and white even, and there's this guy with different people in every photo just about and he looked the same, ageless. So we're talking photos from like the sixties all the way to present time. So I thought that was really odd. And then I picked up another book and it was like a big folder and it had children's drawings in there, tons of them, just stats of them, and they were prem drawings of children, holy hands on the planet on Earth, you know, on our planet. And then there were messages we love you, We're glad you're here, you know, like planetary little sketches these kids did. And then I found a couple of really strange books of that looked like universal maps. And so I'm rummaging through all this stuff quick before they get back, because I'm just if I had a cell phone, I would have taken pictures, but I didn't have any camera with me, so I just absorbed it mentally, you know. So I'm going down, you know, these shelves, and I picked up I swear to God, now that I think about it, it was almost like an iPad. And when I opened it up, it glowed. That was kind of when digitals just pretty much was rearing its head. The only thing I could think of was light bright. It reminded me of when you do the light bright and it all glows, and so I was mesmized by this. I put it back and then I looked over to the corner of the living room was something that looked like a musical instrument, a combination between a musical instrument and an exercise machine. So I was filling with this thing, and I had all these levers and it almost had like these organ base pedal things on it, and you stood on that and you would maneuver it, and then you'd take this tool and hit these different almost they almost looked like bells. But my memory is a little foggy about how I operated this thing. But the more I operated it, the more the more I was in a different, you know, frame of mind kind of thing. It was almost like the power of music can kind of take your mind away from you. Well that was kind of what it felt like. So that was very very meserrizing and weird. So after that, I looking around the whole, the whole bottom floor of this house as a whole, and I noticed there was a picture of this woman in every room, the same woman. She had like silver, big hair, really friendly looking. She had like a Mona Lisa's smile, and her eyes followed you everywhere you went. So as I'm looking at her, I heard this giggle again. So I'm thinking, is this house paranormal haunted? You know, I didn't even know what paranormal was back then. But I just get everything I saw or did while they were away. I was just totally creeped out. So then the phone rings and I'm like, well should I answer it? And I thought, well, I'm the only one here, so I answered it, and it was the owner of the house. It was Bill and he said, hey, Steven, I'm glad you're here. I've been waiting to talk to you. He said, you know, I'm always your friend. I just want you to know that. And he said, right now, I'm at a convention. I'm trying to help your God with the cure for cancer, is what he said. And he said, so they're really on me, and my house is totally If you see a black on Mark car pull up in the driveway, ignore it. That happens all the time. And just as he said that, I'm looking out the kitchen window and there was it on Mark black car right in the driveway. So then he's talking about I swear he said something about the Galactic Federation, and then the phone crackled it disconnected. So I'm just standing there like, Okay, this is really weird. Just then the guys drove up with the grocers that they come in, and I told him what happened? Oh you you talked to Bill. Oh yeah, he's great, you know, talking like a matter of factly, really laid back. And so we're standing in the kitchener while they're fixing dinner, and we're talking and there was a paper with hieroglyphics that I saw right out in the open, and the guys were telling me, oh, yeah, this isn't something you should see, and they took it away from me, and then I am just such a At this point, I was just so snoopy. I picked up this box that was by the phone and I opened it up and there was this big blue, kind of like large marble and I was holding it, and you know, I thought it was like a bend Wa ball or something. You know, that was kind of kitchy back then. So I'm just tossing it bagg and forth in my hand. That's what I thought it was. And Dave turns around and goes, that's not yours. I don't know why that's out there. Put it down now. Yelled at me, that's Bills and it shouldn't been out in the open like that. So they grab that from me and put it somewhere. I don't know where they put it. But anyway, we had our dinner and we were talking and talking about our lives and future and everything, and I kept thinking, these guys are just not normal people. There was something magical about them. And I'm not saying in an evil way. They were evil. They were magical like it was just bizarre. They only had like one happy emotion and that was it. They didn't know anything like, they never complained, they never bitched or moaned as I was about all my hard work and all. So anyway, we had our dinner, and oh, they did tell me the blue marble was kind of like the correlation to our first aid kit. So if you ever had any illness or it didn't feel well, you could pick up this crystal blue marble and it had healing powers. So that's pretty much all I got on that blue marble thing. But we had our pasta and I kept thinking about, you know, these guys are trying to surprise me later with something or you know, I don't know what it is, but I'm just going to be mister cool. And we were watching a movie. They had a he had a laser disc player. I don't know if you remember a late laser disc but there, you know, they're the size of a record album. You put it in the machine and play your movie. So we're watching it was one of my favorite movies now, but the Never Ending Story, which was so appropriate for this weekend. As we were watching the movie, a door slammed upstairs, like really loud. It was a door slam and I'm like, wow, what was that, you know, and they're looking at me smiling, and it slammed again, and then it slammed again, and like four times in a row. In a horror film, you know, you're always thinking, what an idiot that guy is going to go up there and look for what's making those door slams. Well, I did that. I went up the hair and looked all three doors of the bedrooms upstairs were wide open. There were no windows. All the windows were closed. So just then I got the chills up and down my spine and I started to run down the stairs. And as I'm running down the stairs, an entity is running up the stairs and literally almost knocked me over. So at that point I'm like, what is going on? And Dave and Dale just laughed and they said, oh, that's that's just Margaret. She was living in this house before Bill and got sick, got very ill and passed, So don't bother with her. You know she won't bother you. So then I'm thinking, I just want to get the hell out of this place. You know. I was just I was twenty two, I think, so I was just not really experienced doing things by myself or with other people outside of my family and friends. So I was kind of in that panic mode and I really kind of want to just go home. And I thought, well, don't be a baby, you know, we'll sleep over here tonight, and then tomorrow morning asked for them to take you back to the college. I first of all, I called DIBs on the downstairs bedroom. I said, there's no way I'm sleeping upstairs with those slaming doors. We went to bed, and they went upstairs, and I went downstairs bedroom, and I actually fell right to sleep. I don't know how, but I did. And I woke up and I was facing the wall by the window, and I woke up with the curtains brushing on my face, like they have these big, like long shears on the window. And I opened my eyes and I'm like, the windows are closed and these curtains are blowing on me, so I'm kind of in freak mode. And I turned to the other side in the bed and I was going to put the covers over my head, and their dog was standing right next to my bed, staring me right in the face without a sound. So at that quick second and I blurted out of the biggest scream you could imagine, and these guys came running down. What's wrong? What's wrong? You know? And I told him and they kind of looked at each other like I felt like, oh, you know, I'm a baby. That's just how they made me feel like I'm not worthy of them. One of the guys, I said, can you It was a big, huge bed. I said, can you stay down here with me tonight? And then I really want to go home in the morning, And so that's what happened. I woke up in the morning and they took me home, and I really had this feeling like you just didn't pass our test. And then I was so busy with schoolwork. At the end of the semester, I never saw him again. I never saw Dave again. I don't know what happened to him. It was like he just disappeared, and I never really thought about this incident until years later when I was in grad school back at the same college, and I had to write a script for a play. So I decided, well, why don't I write all my UFL experiences to, you know, put them together in a storybook format. And then I shelved it and it sat until just recently. And the one other thing about that cottage was with all the giggles and the weirdness, that when I was by myself and found all those weird things, I went out on the deck and sat out in the sun until they came back. And I also wandered around the property a little bit, and right on this big rock. They had a creek in the backyard, and right on this enormous rock, right in the middle of the creek, was this beautiful crystal rock. That's the only thing I took from that experience, but I took that with me and I put it in my pocket, and I still have it to this day. And I worked at a university right now that most of my career has been at the university, and I took that rock to the geology department and they said, we have no clue what this is. So I was really kind of, you know, an interesting thing, especially with the rock. And again clarification that rock was my clarification that you know, just you know, I wasn't mistaken at what my experience was. It was totally happening. It happened to me. So then after that, that was in eighty five, and then after that life went on pretty normally. And in nineteen eighty nine, I was working in the Hudson Lake region, like kind of Westchester Mount Kisco area, and I worked at a supper club part time. So I would work during the day as a designer and camp. I was on contract and I always wrote down my miles so I knew how much gas I was using to get to and from work for taxes, and so I worked at the supper club, so I had to write my miuage down for that as well getting to and from the supper club. So I it was a ballet for the supper club and there were a lot of famous people that came and performed there. It was a fun job. So I parked the cars and Friday night I got when I got home from work. My friend Pete who I worked with there, he was a valet too. He called me and says, you got to get up here. Richie Havens's playing tonight and I need you to help me park. So I said, well, I got to be home by midnight because my friend Charlie's coming in from New York on the train and the train station is right near my apartment. So I went up to the supper club work my shift and we were done. I did not have one drink because I was working. I get in my car at eleven thirty to get back to my apartment by midnight. And I drove out of the parking lot at eleven thirty at night and the next time I know, I'm driving my car around Mohegan Lake, and I didn't know it was Mohegan Lake. I didn't even know where I was, so it took me a while to figure out where I was. Back once and I was driving my car, so I literally had like and it was like the sun coming up, So it was probably about five point thirty, and so I had this time lapse and I'm thinking, all right, I'm driving by car. What happened to me? I pulled over and I was just mesmerized in the sky because I pulled over and this was a windy road around a lake, so it was really dark. I had to go to the bathroom so bad, but I couldn't. It was I just couldn't go. Something was wrong there, if you get my drift. And so I got back in the car, and I was kind of flustered, but I was in a really good mood, and I really felt special, like I experienced something I know I did. And I looked around my car. I was a smoker then, and my cigarettes were scattered all over the car. I found my jacket that was ripped in half, my cassette I had a cassette player, and the cassette tapes were all thrown around the car, and some of the tape was pulled out. It was just like a tornado hit the inside of my car, and I'm wondering what the heck happened. So I'm driving around this lake road and it happened to be about forty well probably thirty miles away from where I started, if not more. I lived about thirty miles away from the lake, so I was way over where I had to be. I finally found my way back on the right track to get home to my apartment, and I think I finally got home around six thirty or seven, and my roommate at the time, Annie, she greeted me at the door and she said, what the hell happened to you? We were so worried about you. Your friend Charlie's up in your bed. We waited as long as we could for you. You never called. And I told her the whole what happened to me, and she said, you're not going to believe this. Look at this book I'm reading, and it was Whitley Striver's Communion and it was right around that time that book came out and it was the bestseller, I think. And so she opens up the book and she opens to the section where Whitley has a time lap on Mohegan Lake. So there's my clarification again for this story. And I'm thinking, what the heck happened to me? So Annie goes, well, let's look at you. You know, we were really open. I took off my pants and my shirt. She looked at my whole body and she said, I don't really see anything, but I felt this thing behind my ear. And I said, well, what's this thing behind my ear? It's never been there before. I'm still wondering what that thing is behind my ear because it gets bigger and smaller and bigger and smaller. I'd never talked to a doctor about it or anything, but I did try to get hypnotized, and I did it over the phone, and the woman got me into that meditative date and I just didn't like where it was going. So after an hour of being hypnotized by her, I got out of it and she said, no, did it work? And I said to her, basically, I don't think it did. I said, but I'll call you. We'll make another appointment, you know. So I did make an appointment with her, and then I candled it later because after that I was hypnotized. I came downstairs and I was working on my computer. I have this little shelf right by the doorway. All of a sudden, one of the items on the shelf, it was a box of hand cream or cream or something that I had come in the mail flew. It did fall off the shelf. It flew across the room and I said, what is the he out loud. And then this little basket of stuff was sitting there that flew across the room like did not fall. It was like it was thrown across the room. So that's one of the reason why I've never asked to be hypnotizing or wanted to be hypnotized again. And after that, I had some weird, shadowy things happen, and then uh, I just prayed and you know, did the things I need to do to cleanse my spirit and my house. And nothing has ever happened with that again, I think, thankfully.
Speaker 2: Do you have an interest in the paranormal?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 2: You'll love the unexnetwork dot com. The AX is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at KYU nx dB, follow our Facebook group ONEX network by the podcastt donar, Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcasting.
Speaker 6: This time it knew is the x x X.
Speaker 1: And then the last thing and the reason why I went back to the store to my journalized story, which which I'm kind of going by my notes right now. I was at the chiropractor, which is probably about a thirty minute drive from where I live, and it was just a random day in February. It was a winter day, so I was coming back from the chiropractor at around five pm, so it was just about dark. I'm driving on the highway and there was really not many people out at that time. I don't know why. I guess it must have been a I think it was a Saturday or a Friday or Saturdays. It must have been a Saturday, because he's open on Saturday, and Saturday is not as busy and the winter, you know, on the highway. So anyway, I and this guy's going really slow in front of me, so I look to the left because I want to pass them, and I look up and where I am at the highway is kind of like a swampy area, kind of like a gully. So that's this gully area, and I'm looking left out my window to pass this guy, and I stop passing him. I get back in the lane because I'm looking up at the left at this huge five window. It almost looked like a storefront, just floating there as clear as day, even though it's night. I mean, it was clearly there. So I'm doing left to look at it, and then forward because the slow guy's in front of me is obviously saying the same thing. So then I'm like, God, get a picture of this. Well, there was no shoulder, So while I'm driving and staring at this thing and trying not get into a wreck, I'm trying to get my phone out of my pocket so I can have a picture of it. And just when I get my phone up, this firefly thing comes out of nowhere and lands right in the middle of this five windows ship and disappears. So I get home and I'm telling my partner this and I'm like, you're not going to believe what I saw, and I explained it to him. I said, wind the five huge storefront windows. It was like a grocery store front with the five windows sitting there. Yet there was no doorway. Obviously there were five big windows. The rest of it was black, and I really couldn't see many lights other than these five opaque windows, and you could tell there was some sort of activity going on behind there, but you like, you couldn't see silhouettes of people or anything, or aliens or anything. So so I'm telling him that. And then I got on the computer and I searched highway driving five windows, opaque, big ship, YadA, YadA, YadA, and I'm looking through, you know, my search, and I get on this Reddit post and this guy is telling the same as the story that I experienced. He said, I was on the highway, I looked to my one side and here's what I saw. I've opaque windows, and he goes, and I did even did a sketch of it, which I shared the sketch with you, Nick, And here's this sketch of exactly identically what I saw. So again, that's like where my clarification comes into play. That clarified me. What I saw is what I saw, you know kind of thing. Those are my experiences, and I'll tell you they were so memorable for me because they were so out of the ordinary. And I think that's why most of your most people who have had these experiences can't believe that they really truly experienced it. But if you have some sort of clarification, I mean, you know, that's all you need.
Speaker 4: Good stuff. Steven, Wow, that's a lot of very strange you go going on in your life?
Speaker 1: Oh god, totally weird, you know. But the thing is, I didn't let it drag me down. I just kept going, you know, kept on going.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Indeed, yeah, you have provided a sketch for us. So this this five windowed object and what it does. Put that on the website so people can listen and then certainly go check it out. Can you remember any details about this object other than the windows?
Speaker 1: You know, I was trying to really when I was looking at it. You know, I'm an artist, so when I look at something unique, I really get just as in my memory, almost like a photographic memory type thing, just because of my training. I don't have a photographic memory, but you know what I saw was just what stood up the most were these five almost like I could compare it to you know, have you ever seen that white plexiglass material and then there's a light behind it and it diffuses it. That's kind of what it looked like. And then it was all black and bumpy. So in the sketch you can see he was this thing was I was under under it. This thing was not really high, but high enough where my visual angle was almost straight on to it, so I really couldn't see much depth, but those five windows were what stood out. And all I could think of is like when you drive up to a grocery store, be just the big storefront windows. That's kind of what it reminded me of. And it was almost, I could almost say, it almost looked like a hologram.
Speaker 4: And this was in an area where you traveled quite a bit around.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was right off you know, a main highway. It goes east goes to New York City and west goes to Elmira, New York or or we Go. And I was coming from the small town of a Weego going home and it was between two exits that I frequently drive, so you know, it just took that, oh, I've got to get in this other lane and look to my left and there it was kind of thing. So yeah, and that's how all my experiences happened. They just happened. You don't know whether they're gonna what it's going to be or sometimes you know, the very first sighting I had was eating a sandwich in my kitchen and then you compare that with, oh, I'm going with my roommate to someone's cottage, which you do, or you go to a friend's and oh, good, well we'll stay at his house and stay overnight. And these guys that were talking to me like they knew me so well and that I would understand what they're telling me about. For some reason, it was just I can't even explain it. And like I said, I can tell when someone's lying or someone's not honest. You know, I pick up on that. I'm an mpath big time. These guys didn't have any personality, they had one. It was just a one level thing, and I always thought that was strange. I think about it now. I looked him up on Facebook and I tried to find this guy, you know what, maybe I could find it in somewhere, no record of him or anything. So and then the other experience that I had a Mohegan Lake and Whitley Streiber. I'm like I And it took years and years later I read more about Whitley Striber and I didn't really realize he had such a connection with these aliens after a while, and so that really blew my mind. You know, I think I was just chosen wrong time, wrong place, kind of thing or right place, you know, wrong time. I don't know, but you know it was this time laughs thing which was so freaking eerie because I was, like I said, I was driving my car.
Speaker 4: So you have by thirty mile away from where you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot to say tell you about the Since I was contract worker, I kept track of my mileage and there was no gas used. If I was driving around for five hours, I would have ran out of gas.
Speaker 4: Thirty miles away, used no gas, and everything within your car was kind of thrown around all over the place.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it was like, you know, I wanted a cigarette and there my cigarettes were not in the holder. There was a ripped open pack and then cigarettes all over the car my RiPP jacket. I mean, if I had been attacked or something, I would remembered it and I wouldn't have been driving my car when I came to kind of thing. And I forgot to add also, I know I was made to forget because I kept thinking about Thanksgiving dinner. That's all I wanted was Thanksgiving, a big dinner. So when Annie checked me out and was telling me about the Communion book, and she said, I think you were abducted, and I'm laughing, and I'm like there's no way. And then after you think about what I experienced in that cottage, which was four years before, and then I thought, wow, something's going on. I don't know, you know, it just was mind blowing.
Speaker 4: So you think everything possibly could be connected.
Speaker 1: Well, I think so, I kind of do maybe. But the thing is is, I do have these recurring dreams about me talking to a couple. It's a man and a woman, and we're standing in this hallway and it all looks stainless steel. And the reason why I say that is because my grandparents lived in a oh their house was designed like especially for them in the I think it was the fifties, and everything was really mod and their whole kitchen was stainless steel. And so that's why I kind of correlate the stainless steel thing to that, because it seemed like I was staying in a hallway of stainless steel talking to this couple and I was saying to them, I can't believe we're here, and they we were both all three of us were shocked, like why how are we here? You know? And that's the dream, and it's very repetitive, and that's all. I have no other memory of anything other than what I experienced while I was on the earth. But I really felt like after reading Whitley's book and then looking at some of his recent most recent material and reading about his secretary and you know, all that crazy stuff, it just I feel like so in tuned with him because what I experienced was so similar to his. And then I looked and there's like massive records of site in the Hudson region. In nineteen eighty nine, Whitley lived on Mohegan Lake, and I had never really been to Mohegan Lake before, so it was just so choice.
Speaker 4: And have you been back to Mohegan Lake, maybe have a drive around.
Speaker 1: I haven't, but I really should do that. But I did go back to where the cottage was, and I couldn't find the cottage, unfortunately, because I went to where that was near where I went to school. So I believe it was Victor, New York actually, and I can't remember the name of the lake, but I think it was Honeyoay Lake, I think it was called. And you know, it's just your basic lake with cottages on it. And so I drove around the whole lake and I tried to see if I could find where it was, but I wasn't driving obviously, so I didn't know where they were going, which I think about that now and I'm like, I can't believe how daring I was because I barely knew these people and I got in the car with him and stayed with them in a weekend on this lake. You know, I guess I was pretty uh ballsy bit then, but it was just such a different different time.
Speaker 4: Of course, YE had the things you do when you were younger. I mean, yeah, sometimes when you go to these area, back to these areas, sometimes that can trigger a memory or something.
Speaker 1: The one thing it did trigger was and this is funny because it's so minute, when I was out on the deck, they took forever to get these groceries. It seems like they were gone for over an hour. And being so creeped out in the house, I finally went out on the deck and I was laying in the sun for oh a good twenty so minutes, and I was remembering how hot it was and I started feeling sunburned. So I walked to the creek and found this weird prehistoric gem rock and took that put it in my pocket, and then continued on and they came home and all and those things happened. And then when I went back to class someone's on Monday. They said, wow, how did you get so much sun on your face? It rained all weekend here, And I remembered when I was sitting in the sun. You know how when you're sitting in the sun, the clouds drift by and shat at you a little bit. You know, you're not in direct sunlight anymore. Well, there was an open circle right where the sun was shining down on me, and it stayed like that the whole time I was out there. I thought that was so odd, and so I do remember that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just took a look at that lake. It's a big old light.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I was going to ask if you did you try and look up Bill, see if it was any record or you know, certainly what he's doing now.
Speaker 1: Well, I never got his last name or anything, and damned if I know if his name really was Bill. But I just remember him saying, and they were talking about this planet Era, and I think it was Ea. I thought it was strange because I go error and they go, no, Era E R R A. And then I saw the sheet with the hieroglyphics and you know, and then that blue marble. And then then they said, well, we met him at a convention, and there was no real UFO conventions as much around the area I was in, so they had met they and I can't remember all the conversation, which I wish I could, but they did say something about the galact Or Federation and they were telling me a little bit about that, and they were really informative about stuff that really kind of flew over my head, you know a little bit. But just the things I found in that house, especially the creepy lady picture that looked like a hologram. It was the weirdest photo I had ever seen, like just sitting on a table like she was watching you. It was weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Okay, if there's any listeners out there which live around the lake, anyoy in contact with maybe you knew Bill or you've heard about Bill, or even if Bill's listening, get in contact.
Speaker 1: Great idea. It's a beautiful area. It really is all throughout New York. It's just it's just so beautiful. And you know, you can be in one area like where I live, all Valley, and then you can be at one of the finger Lakes, and it's just especially during the fall, it's just gorgeous.
Speaker 4: I do get a little guests from there, including one of my episodes is called Watkins Glen.
Speaker 1: Watkins Glen. Yeah, that's really close here. Beautiful area, all gorgeous. Ataica, New York, where Cornella is. I lived there briefly for a year, and I went to school in Rochester, so that was the Honeyway Lake. But then I worked after college. I had a job down in New York and I lived in White Plains, and then I lived in Mount Kisco and so I was always running around the whole Hudson Valley area. And the supper club that I worked in was north of where I lived, in a little tiny town called Palling and just a really cool hip area. Oh and I went to and I forgot. I wanted to add this after I had the experience of the time lapse in New York when I was working there. After the supper club, when I had the time lapse, after I left, I went to a show and I ran into this guy. It just was so ironic. It just I ran into this guy and he had a UFO pin on and I go, oh, where did you get that pin? And he said I'd make them. And he was at his car and and he showed me he had all of his pins, and he gave me one. I told him my brief synopsis of my experience, and he had almost exactly the same experience as I did himself, and that's why he was drawn to make these pins. So I got a pad from them. So there's so many of us out there that have had these experiences that just haven't don't share, you know, it's random when they share, indeed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And there's all these little synchronistis that you you get throughout your life, don't you.
Speaker 1: Oh really for sure? And I think you know, I hold in these stories so much. And when you finally meet someone that has had either a similar experience or you, you totally feel that they're open to listening. It makes you feel good.
Speaker 4: No, of course it does. Yeah, when people listen, Yeah, that's always nice. And especially if it's a friend, can find a friend. Obviously not always the case, even though they've known you for years. They might step back and kind of look at your funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, you could tell me a funny story about your dog, and I might look at you funny too, you know. So I think today it's becoming more common to be able to open up about these things because I listen to you, I listened to George Knapp, I listened to so many things, and I was just listening to Linda Moulton Howe, and she's just amazing. She just is so into what's going on. It's just mind blowing to hear her.
Speaker 4: She did a lot of great work, especially with the cattle mumulations years ago with strange harvest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she's currently has a whistleblower on there and he's really his stories. It just makes you think, you know, if this guy can't be making up these stories, they're just so to the point. And you're listening to Linda converse with back and forth with him, you know, on his experiences and mesmerizing, You're like, well, yeah, that totally makes sense coming from me have had my own experience in sightings. When you hear others with scientific backgrounds, you know, discussing myths, but they're really there's proof out there, you.
Speaker 4: Know, absolutely, And i'd have to catch ouver. I'm not I'm not caught her YouTube channel in a while, but I'll definitely do that. So your last experience was back in twenty twenty. Have you had anything happen recently that you've noticed.
Speaker 1: It was just that strange hypnotist thing was weird all during while she was working with me. It felt so I didn't want to go the full route. I was afraid kind of. And then I had the paranormal thing of the things thrown across my room and I thought, you know what, I'm done. I'm not going to dive into this anymore than I should because it was so many years ago. And yeah, there's a reason why I'm not remembering. I feel that I can't remember. They made me to forget definitely how I feel.
Speaker 4: I believe the reason why a lot of us don't remember certain things is because your memory either blocks that I or your memories being blocked out for you. And I think for some people it's okay to dip your toe in the pool sometimes forevers they may not want to get in completely.
Speaker 1: No, you know, I had a friend of mine that actually the one that saw the same ship I did that one day out of the blue. She was coming home from her job and I was going out, and we've discussed that before, and she goes, yeah, that was a real freaky thing, but I don't believe in that frightens her, so she doesn't want to think about it.
Speaker 4: That's understandable. And a lot of people like that, even if they've had something happen, you know, they just want to stay completely indifferent from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I totally agree with that. But like I said, it's the clarification and the proof you get that is mind boggling, because you know, finding the same the sketch of the same thing I saw that I wish I could have taken a photo of. And then also the clarification of you know, just some of the little things that happened to me at the cottage. And then there was another Oh, the thing behind my ear. I mean, I should really get that checked out. That is. I had a doctor look at it once and he couldn't figure it out. But that was just in a check up. There's no mark or anything. It's just this nodule and it sometimes it goes away and sometimes then it comes back and it's right right now.
Speaker 4: It's big, so I don't know, And does it hurt or anything.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't hurt. But I was watching, Oh, gosh, I can't remember what it was, but it had something to do with people who have, you know, been abducted and they have these things removed from and they and they study them and they're like they can't figure out what material it's made out of, you know, kind of thing, which I think is you know, i'd rather not know, if you know, if it's not broke, don't fix it kind of thing.
Speaker 4: But of course, you know, if you know, if anyone out there, you know, does have a strange lump any sort, it's always good idea to get it checked out. Yeah, whether it's the possibility of being alien or not.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll tell you. When I picked up that blue marble that I thought was like, you know, a decorative thing, you know, well, this thing was I have never seen anything as beautiful as this thing. And it was looked like a sapphire blue. And as I had it in my hand and I was juggling it back and forth like it was the toy thing, I felt the best I've ever felt before in my life. It was a strange surge of energy that I felt from this thing. And he went, Dave went to grab it from me, and I didn't want to give it back, you know, And but he did. He finally took it away, and I was kind of saddened that I had to give it up because it was such a cool thing. You know. Crystals were really a big thing back then, and I think I even had one around my neck. Do you remember the you know, the hippie crystals that we'd wear around our necks.
Speaker 6: The long one.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My mother, she has always been mad into crystals, and even when I was younger, I'd wake up and I'd put my hands under the pillow and I'd find a crystal of some sort into that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 4: She's not so bad these days, but yeah, all the time when we were younger, crystals everywhere. There would be amethice on the on the bookshelves, and you name it.
Speaker 1: I have a bit of a huge amethyst. Beautiful. But you know they can also absorb negative energy, so you gotta be careful.
Speaker 4: You'd have people going out to their crystal stores now and see if they can find any blue ball crystals.
Speaker 1: If you do, scarf it up, take it.
Speaker 4: For the healing energy. I think we could all do it sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh, without a doubt. But the entity thing where I bumped into the entity that was It was just one thing after the next, ted tach Cottage. You know, he's on the phone. I look out the window after he said watch out for don't worry about the unmarked black cars, and there's one in the driveway. Thing. It was just so surreal the whole thing that it just boggles my mind even to this day, because you know, you'd think, ah, they were prank, and you well, that was a really that would have had been a really killer prank because they would have had to fill those bookshelves with all that weird stuff I saw, like the iPad thing and then the musical instrument. When I was on that thing, playing around with it, I felt like I felt almost like I was in another realm, like I went to another place. Just was also surreal. And one thing that I didn't add and that I was in my that's in my story, is but when my mother died, I sat I played piano, and I sat down at the piano and I turned my recorder on and I just let myself. I thought of my mother, and this song came right out of me, didn't skip a beat or anything. It just came right out of me. And it was beautiful. And I played it for my mom's only sibling, her sister, younger sister, and I said, and I told her what I had done. I said, I just sat down at the piano and I really was channeling my mom and this is what came out. And I'm not a real big songwriter or classical composer or anything, and she just was floored. And I really think that, you know, when we're in turmoil and it's so emotional about losing someone so intense and close to you, you can almost do anything. And you know, music wise, I don't know. It just came out so emotionally for me, and when I played it back, it just really kind of just you know, I just went to another time in another zone and combine it in that three four minute piece.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful. I mean it was. It's the connection you have with your mother, isn't it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: And you know, I think they do come through us when they are gone. I don't think they ever really leave us.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Are you intrigued by paranormal talk radio? You love the new paranormal radio app from talkstream Live. You'll find a great selection of talk shows covering UFOs ghosts, strange phenomena, and much more. Download the Paranormal Radio app now and start listening to the very best in paranormal talk entertainment, including the network you're listening to right now. The Paranormal Radio app free in Google Play and the iOS app Store.
Speaker 1: And you know, I was going through stuff when my mom died and I found this felt tip. It was like a red felt tip marker I had used on a stenel pad, and I drew this huge face and it had huge eyes in it. And and I think I must have been about four years old when I drew that, so that I look at that now and I'm like, what made me draw the person with a huge head, a small body and huge eyes and pupils filled in pupils. It was just bizarre, you know. And so I think of weird little things through my childhood, and you know, kind of come into play with what I've experienced. I got. It's hard to express.
Speaker 4: But then you say that actually, because this had to be probably in the This was in the early nineties when I was reading Whitley Strieber's Communion and I had left it on the kitchen table and my mother was doing She's potting around doing stuff, and on passing the book, she just tapped the top of the book. You know, it's got that iconic alien image on there, and she just tapped the book and said, oh, I used to draw them, and then she just carried on about her day.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it isn't that funny. Yeah, And you know Whitley's book, that was one of the first books, well the first book with an alien gray image on it.
Speaker 4: That's all right. And it just so happened that my parents split up in back in the seventies. But it just so happened that at the time when I had finished reading that book, I actually wrote a letter to Whitley. So this is this is early nineties about my father's experiences because he had had abduction experiences throughout his life. So I had written to Whitley and i'd got it was a printed letter about thank you that we received all this and now we've inputted it into what they called what he called at the time as the Communion Foundation, which apparently was a few scientists. And I actually still have that letter still in the book. I don't think it's the original book I had, but it's still in the books somewhere folded up the old original letter.
Speaker 1: I think he's mentally exhausted over all of this stuff sometimes because it does zapple out of energy, out of just just you know, thinking about it constantly and so well, that's why I kind of had to step away from all this for so many years. It's just now that it's so exposed. I think that's what makes people more comfortable to express their you know, major experiences or you know, numerous experiences they've had throughout their life, especially people my age. That's what I like about your podcast is that it's everyday people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I may try and have Whitley on them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you got to tell them to listen into this because it was I was at this Town Crier supper club where I vallet parked cars for a brief time period because my friend he asked me if I would, you know, work with him for a while, and you know, I worked for the owner, and you know, it was just such a fun little job and we got to watch all the music and then part and then we'd get their cars and that would be the end of the night. So you're talking like, you know, seven to ten supper and music so usually I was done around eleven or eleven thirty, and so when you go out of the parking lot of this town Crier, you're like right on the highway. So the only thing I remember is driving up the ramp to get to the highway. And then I woke up driving on Mohegan Lake and when I pulled over, I had to go to the bathroom so bad, so there was no way I was going to the bathroom. So I thought, well, that's not going to work. So I got back in the car, looked for a smoke, and that's when I realized all my stuff was scattered around. And then I finally found the Titanic Highway off of Mohegan Lake and I was able to find my way back home. But the next morning Annie was said, you got to check your gas mileage because I know you write it down, and so I had written down the mileage for when I left my apartment to get to the supper club, and that's all I had written. So we looked at the mileage and subtracted it, and there it was. There was no mileage. So that's what was, you know, kind of the clarification on that one. It's something you know, time lapse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a strange one, all right, interesting.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 4: You know, certainly, do let us know if anything happens or if maybe you know, you cross paths with Bill again. I'd be interesting to know if he's still here or you know, maybe he's gone back to was it planet era?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Era? Well, the oh, I just I just can see it in my mind, you know, the pictures, the picture book. When I opened up that book of photos of him, he looked so nice and friendly and very handsome. And from nineteen fifties to current time, then eighties, he looked exactly the same, so that I remembered, you know, it stood out out to me because you know, I'm a big I'm a photographer and you know, more for fun and also some for work, and so you know, I know what I'm looking at, and you know, you can tell, you know, age progression. So from the old photos in the front to the newer photos in the back, same person, there was no no age difference.
Speaker 4: I think we could all do with a bit of what Bill's gone.
Speaker 1: I know, And I feel like an idiot because I didn't pass his test. I wish I did, because if I did, maybe i'd know more, you know, obviously I would, but he the way he acted like Dave and his friend Dale, real friendly, never got upset to you know, like when I was talking to him on the phone, he was a one tone, happy, nice person, and he said he even told me on the phone, you know where he's from, and the like he knew me had or he had known me. And the other thing that I might want to add is the fact that I have RH negative blood and I don't know if you're familiar with OURGE negative. I'm a negative and there's a percentage and if you're RH negative or a negative blood type, they can't distinguish a small percentage of your blood type. Where it comes from.
Speaker 4: The plot thickens the plot does.
Speaker 1: Thicke it because they say most artists and creative people are RH negative blood type.
Speaker 4: A had several guests on that I've said the same thing. Yeah, but you know, if if these two guys that you went away with that weekend, if they were playing a joke on you, then they didn't break character all weekend, And like you said, you know, yeah, there's all this stuff around around the cottage, and so it's very strange. Of course, you know now and again, you know, meet someone that claims to be from another planet. I think that happens now and again. But also we do meet some very strange individuals that could quite possibly be from somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had someone on how he met a beautiful was absolutely gorgeous and wanted him to come with her and told him she was alien and that he could come with her. And I found that fascinating because I really could identify with what he was saying, because when you look in their eyes, you're like thinking, they're just not like us. So that's what made me think that Dave and Dale are like Bill and they were blending into society. And then see, he was older than I was, and I thought it was kind of odd that he just jumped up to and said you can stay with me kind of thing. And he really was a very warm person and caring. I never saw him in a bad mood. I mean I wasn't really paying attention to him because I was just rooming with him. But he became, you know, kind of like a close friend while I was rooming with him, and he tried to be, you know, make my life better because I was so stressed from all my school work, and you know, and then summer just flies by, and then the next thing, I know, I moved back home for the rest of the summer vacation. I was only living with him for like as long as my course work was, which I think was like a month and a half in the summer, you know. And then I went to look for him because he was going to stay in the same apartment for the fall semester. And I went to look for him and he was nowhere to be found. I thought that was really odd.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just another odd kink in the chain, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah. And you know, it's funny because those little like you said, you know, you write something down and then you think of three days later, you think, oh, remember that, and you write that one down, and you know, so it was kind of that that kind of thing with the small little idiosyncrast that I experienced as well, like the little giggles that I kept hearing, the cloud formation and the rock and those were all just little things compiled. And you know, normally I can't remember what I had for breakfast two days ago, or you know, that kind of thing. Yet that weekend was so indelible. I was also twenty two. I was also twenty two, so my mind was a lot sharper than so in my mind's eye, that weekend at the cottage was so significant because it was so out of this world. I could not pick up on anything. Like I got to the point where I just stopped saying, Oh, you're joking. Oh you're joking, you know, because that was me the all beginning of the time I spent with them.
Speaker 4: They didn't break character.
Speaker 1: No, there was no character to break. It was weird like they were so just one move. I can't even describe it. It was just so like almost robotic in a weird way.
Speaker 4: Okay, Steven, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Oh it was wonderful. Thank you so much. It was great.
Speaker 4: It was wonderful to meet you. Okay, keep in contact all right, and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: I will do next. Thank you so much. I have a great time, no problem.
Speaker 4: Take care and buy for now.
Speaker 1: Stephen, bye bye. Now.
Speaker 4: Well that is all for this week. Keep updated and connect you with the show on x Facebook and Instagram, And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Steven for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye, s