Speaker 1: To Orlando's rock station one on one one w j r R. We begin with an aviation story. You're somewhat of an aviator, helicopters, balloons.
Speaker 2: And any other I'm trying to when you said that, I had to think about it. It never was a guy who flew a plane.
Speaker 3: The planes or rockets or anything.
Speaker 2: You and I were in one anyway, Yes, I'm ten percent aviator.
Speaker 3: What's up? Imagine the unsettling feeling as.
Speaker 1: Uh, the staff and passengers on board an international flight from Seattle to Istanbul, Turkey experienced when.
Speaker 4: The pilot died. Oh, well they have a co pilot.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did, luckily they were they were about four hours into the flight. They were over northern Canada. You just hope the co pilot's not a ham and egger. You know, you went exactly where I'm at Taco where you know it's the old fake it to make it it for some folks who are coming up through the ranks, not just I'm not pointing, I'm not saying that's the case here. Or you've seen that some people who just or or second chair or third chair and they just you know, grab the coattails rather than absorb what they should be learning to one day be doing that and just coast along. Yeah, if that was this situation, this would have been a bad deal. But no, he set her down to ended up diverting to JFK in New York.
Speaker 2: Okay, And well, I mean that would be an analogy. One would be if you keeled, but I'd be able to run that stuff over there.
Speaker 3: I land It might be a little it might be a little rough landing.
Speaker 4: No, you kidding me. I can run that in second.
Speaker 2: So basically, you're saying, right now, they only have super day have come in because if or somebody, because if I run it, I know all the equipment.
Speaker 4: I've done radio thirty years.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, never mind any of that.
Speaker 4: I know all the equipment.
Speaker 2: I could run it, but I'm like a little bit, you know, not the same dude. Okay, look at me right now. Do you think i'd be kicked back with my shoes off on Youhow.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't physically be able to run the board in the current position you're entering and relaxing in right now. No, hold on, let's just back up to what you initially said. So let me get this straight. If today at some point during this show, I check out, let's not even.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you you just did okay.
Speaker 2: You basically said, okay, so I kill over here, I'm dead on the floor. Oh it sounded okay, because it's sure as heck.
Speaker 1: Sounded to me and perhaps maybe at least more than a few listeners that you would just finish up the show as I lay dead on the control room floor.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I didn't mean it like that.
Speaker 2: We have listeners, who are you know, medics, doctors and such.
Speaker 3: Because I mean, I know the show must go on, saying.
Speaker 2: But before I called nine one one, I would call HR and say, well, I'd call Jeff Coffin and say, this is personal injury. Right now, I am injured. Then I just watched my buddy of this many years die. Yeah, you emotional trauma. Yeah, so I need to make sure I'm set before everything. And then I'd call nine one one and we'd go from there. We'd have to see Anderson Cooper. I may go to your house because you have power, and then, you know, would that be cool if you were laying.
Speaker 3: Can we just move on from this store?
Speaker 1: I just I just wanted to get some clarification there and something I thought I heard you say. So I'm clarified now.
Speaker 2: No, but now you're like a butter Now i'd be I'm already living at your house.
Speaker 1: Anderson Cooper from CNN was doing the man on the scenes reporter, standing in the blowing wind and rain to report on Milton as the bront of the storm was hitting the other night. And speaking of hitting the.
Speaker 2: Water, now, I was really starting to pour over if you look at the ground boot Okay, that was a good.
Speaker 3: Video of that on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: He got clocked by a piece of flying debris that nearly took him out.
Speaker 4: Oh that's picturing him out in a hurricane with that silver hair.
Speaker 1: Well I was as I watched this, I go, this is why the Weather Channel professionals have batting helmets on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said it yesterday. They did you hear that report? They said there's nothing wrong with having your kids put on their bike helmets.
Speaker 4: Did you not hear that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm dead serious.
Speaker 2: I said, Look, this may sound silly to you all, but uh, with with all those massive tornadoes, which we know people who got screwed by them, and one of your daughter's friend's relatives passed in one, but it's They said, you may want to put your kids bike helmets on, and I kind of thought it is here because I would have been watching TV here. I don't have TV at home, so I, hey, really, you already look geeky enough.
Speaker 4: But oh damn.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't even said that.
Speaker 2: If you're riding around with the helmet, you're already looking at geeky anyway. But it's a necessity and a need.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 2: Definitely wear your helmets kids, not like you're up listening.
Speaker 3: Your weather helmets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, bike helmets.
Speaker 1: Well they know they transition into weather helmets. Yeah, yes, thank you, weather channel bomb.
Speaker 4: No problem.
Speaker 2: So Anderson's all right, though he didn't. Oh yeah, he took one for the team. Man, he's taking one over the team before. Yeah, thanks for setting that one up.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if I could float that softball up up there.
Speaker 2: And I think this is also going to be the best segue ever because you tease the story with lesbian nuns.
Speaker 4: So we're just flowing right in.
Speaker 1: Are eighteen members of the audience viewing an opera that actually was written over one hundred years ago and was so far out there back then that it never really saw the light of day, but it has now been brought to the stage in Austria, which features explicit lesbian none sex scenes, some real blood, alongside scantily clad sisters of the church, who at one point in this opera were also on roller skates. Yeah, lesbian none sex scenes in an opera in Austria, Taco said some of the audience members just were so appalled by what they saw they literally had to be checked out at a local hospital. I have more on this story, plus a trailer for the Lesbian Nun opera. I don't want to watch it because there's there's nudity. They're not real nuns. They're they're they're.
Speaker 2: They're I'm watching. Yeah, I just I was thinking it. If it sent that many people to a hospital being scarred a duel, why would I want to watch it?
Speaker 1: Well, they were, they were gassed. Uh yeah, it's not gross or anything. Well I guess maybe some people would interpret that that one. Yeah, hot, that's what I'm telling you. There's non boob and I.
Speaker 2: Know I've got it playing right now. I didn't know nuns had full back tattoos.
Speaker 3: It's four Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app, Hi Welcome to our key,