Speaker 1: You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. HARRISI and a talk show host out of the great state of Arizona. My show could be heard in the Valley five point fifty KFYI and in two Sonum seven ninety K and st Of course, if you want to listen to The Conservative Circus live Monday through Friday six to ten am, you can use the free iHeartRadio app. To follow me on social media, go to James T. Harris dot com. There you'll find my Facebook, my Instagram, my ex account, and also you'll find the Clarity Report that that's a report that I put out. It's an email sign up list and where we talk about the events of the day, what's happening in the country, and giving it from a biblical perspective. Now, my friends, speaking of biblical perspective, what happens? What happens when you're like a prophet, right, you're a profit out there and you're going to the leadership of the Israel and you're telling them what for. You're going to the king, You're telling them what for. You are like explaining how they are in absolute violation against the Torah, the law they're breaking it. How did they usually receive that? Well, if you're familiar with scripture, and it didn't go too well for most of the prophets. Yeah they didn't. They didn't. Yeah they didn't make it, but that did not deter them from telling the truth. Is Nick Shirley sort of like a modern day kind of prophet? I don't know. I don't think so, but I do know he's a truth teller at least that's his motivation. Twenty three year old kid puts out a video. Work has been done on this, now established it. Since this was not unknown in Minnesota. You had news reports that went out like seven years ago, you had testimony in Congress about this, but nothing happened until Nick Shirley put out his video last week and now it's like about one hundred and fifteen million views. He put it on X. Thank you Elon Musk who made X free once again. It used to be controlled by the government. That's why we never saw anything about the Hunter Biden laptop. What freedom of speech lives on acts. It's messy, but it's there. He put that up, it took off like gangbusters. Now you have a bunch of other folks that are doing investigations not only in Minneapolis but around the country and they're uncovering massive fraud. Well, you have Mary solom she is I believe she is over the education there in Minnesota. Of course she has to respond to this because this is outrageous. All of this money is being cut off. If you did not hear the president today, the Trump administration, federal funds are going to be put on a halt across the country, but they're targeting Minnesota specifically because of the fraud that was uncovered by Nick Shirley. Well, you had the director of Education. She went on a press conference and she told America who is at fault? Why all of this exposure is going on?
Speaker 2: What happened here is absolutely unthinkable, and it is the direct result of the inflammatory rhetoric coming from the constant brage of harassment. Oh, from not only the current federal administration, behalf of our Minnesota legislators as well. Oh Now, a random YouTube personality, hope can cause this much fear.
Speaker 1: Oh, a random YouTube personality could call this much fear. This is coming from the president of administration, be half of the legislature, which I assumed she means the Republicans an a random YouTuber and what is he doing. He's sowing fear here.
Speaker 3: Needs to stop.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 2: Our children, our families, and teachers and providers work hard enough without feeling scared to come to work every single day.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't come to work every single day, honey. That's the problem. They don't come to work every single day. As a matter of fact, they don't go to work at all. You got empty buildings collecting millions of dollars. Come on, come on, Mary, Mary, director of Education, you can do better.
Speaker 2: What happened here underscores that there is reason to be scared.
Speaker 1: Scared.
Speaker 2: I know the Minnesota childcare system inside and out, m H. I know how incredibly difficult it is to commit fraud in the childcare as systems program.
Speaker 1: Oh. I don't think it's too incredibly difficult at all, Mary. I mean, these people are very creative, but I mean this is straightforward. All you have to do is be a person of color, a bipod that gives you protection because you know, you all fear the word racist. Racist. That's you know what sidebar. The best thing that white folks can do out there is not be put a put out. If somebody says you're racist. Don't even know that? Just brush it off like okay, next they don't, don't do it. Get Shelby still, doctor Shelby Stiel's book, Content of our Character. That's how I helped my friends break through. That was over thirty years ago, back when I was a high school teacher. You're racist? So what okay? Whatever next? What about the fraud, sister, what about the fraud?
Speaker 2: I also know that our childcare providers who are of Somali descent are being racially toted because I have witnessed it firsthand. We want the state to catch childcare centers committing fraud.
Speaker 1: Now you don't. Now you don't. If you did, you wouldn't be up there trying to give the cloak of the Somali's blacknesses cover. I've seen it personally. Well, you know what we've seen fraud personally.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 1: You want to decidestep that and talk about the persons these a mally refugee. Now these some Maley thieves. The woman just two people before you had on a five carrot diamond ring, Mary, and then do it before that had on had on glasses that costs damn near three thousand dollars. Marry what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: We want them to be held accountable.
Speaker 3: It hurts all of us.
Speaker 2: It hurts children especially, and it hurts childcare centers, children that are working tiresly to provide high quality childcare. But fraud does occur. It does across race, across income, and across geography.
Speaker 1: How when the liberates get called, you know what, white people steal too? Heyiter, eight billion dollars left the state of Minnesota. Well, white people they steal too. You can't just brame blame the black folks from Sabalia. White folks day, they they steal Mary.
Speaker 2: When a few childcare centers that serve white children to fraud, See, do we decide that every child your center that serves white children is committing fraud? Well, are there are there the Somali childcare community deserves that same respect?
Speaker 1: No, they don't. They don't deserve that same respect at all. Girl, can't give that to you. Plus, are there any white childcare centers in uh Minnesota? If there are, can we look into their books? They'll probably you know, give hey, come look at our books. Hey, come on over, Do we invite you anytime? They'll come on down. Why they got nothing to hide? Mary? That's how come when you know we're not talking about the Norwegian uh uh childcare scandal going on in Minnesota, it's Somali. Why because the Somalians are doing it and they're not just doing it in Minneapolis, they're doing it in other cities as well. Girl, Please, it's Nick Shirley and Trump and the Republicans fault. Oh yeah, that's that's the new line now see And because Nick you know so, Nick sure he doesn't care about being called a racist. We'll talking about that more in a minute. Still, they're gonna try to lay that down on them. You know, who is Nick Shirley?
Speaker 4: And hand Ash?
Speaker 5: You have some new You have a news story that's up on CNN dot com right now that is about who Nick Shirley is. I think a lot of people will want to familiarize themselves with that in light of this video.
Speaker 1: What did you find? Would you find? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So in early December, Nick Shirley had about two hundred thousand followers on x Now he's reaching a million followers and as a direct result of this video, So.
Speaker 1: Nick thing, I wish I could do that. I wish I could go from like two hundred thousand to like a million. I've just stuck at five hundred thousand on Facebook for about a decade. Now, how do you do that? How do you do that?
Speaker 3: Surely he's in his early twenties.
Speaker 6: He started posting on YouTube as a teenager, actually with kind of these shock videos. As a sixteen year old, one of his first videos was about him flying to New York without parental consent.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: Over the next couple of.
Speaker 6: Years, there's a lot of these sort of just kind of pranky, fun content videos, and one he tricked TikTokers into auditioning for a Justin Bieber video. In twenty twenty one, he quit to go on a mission as part of a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. Then in twenty twenty three he returned, and that's when you see his current style. It's much more political. It's a lot of these sort of on the ground reporting as he says, he went to the border a lot to talk to who he says were legal immigrants. He's been to Rio, Brazil, He's been into the Seacock prison, and as a result, he became sort of well known in the mag universe.
Speaker 1: Wow. So he used to do praying to stuff for TikTok. Then he went on a mission with the Latter Day Saints. Then he came back and he was sober. He wasn't doing that childish stuff anymore. But now with a child, I thought, like a child, I heckle like a job. But when I became a man, that put away childish things, that kind of stuff. And then once he started doing manly stuff, he started looking into the fraud that was the open borders and started, you know, going around the world and documenting this stuff. Right, and now he comes back and he sets his sights on Minnesota on fraud. There. This is this CNN look at that they win this in background, Yeah, investigating the investigator. See we don't see any seeing and reports looking into the fraud. They don't have people on the ground going door to door, you know, you know, talking to the Fosters. No, they're investigating the kid who put out the video that blew the whole thing up. Isn't this incredible? More on Nick Shirley. Who is Nick Shirley coming up? James T. Harris sitting in for Jesse Kelly. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of the great state of Arizona. My show can be heard in the Valley five fifty KFYI and Tusion. I adopted hometown seven ninety k NST, and of course you can listen to it around from around the country. The fruited Plain, as Rush used to say, just go to the free iHeartRadio app and check out the Conservative Circus. I'm on from six to ten Monday through Friday at six am. And if you want to follow me on social media, go to James C. Harris dot com and it's all there. Nick Shirley, this guy, this guy, he's got a target on his back. One video in which he was exposed over one hundred million dollars in fraud in one day, got the attention of the White House. You won't talk about influential, you'll talk about powerful. This guy's videos has Minnesota shut down when it comes to federal funds to go to childcare and all this other stuff shut down, and other state cities as well. Well. Who is Nick Shirley? We'll see it. N They got their investigative reporters out and they have an expose on Nick Shirley. Yeah, he started out as sort of a prankster over there on TikTok, put out videos, you know, punkin people, making fun of people. Then he went off to mission because he's part of the Church of the Latter Day Saints. When he came back, he went back to social media. But now he had a different game. Absolutely, he's doing investigative stuff. He's exposing fraud, he's talking to illegals. Yeah, and CNN. Again, CN is not They don't have any reporters on the ground that I'm aware of doing any investigations of the corruption that Nick Shirley has, you know, exposed. But no, they're looking into Nick Shirley, the young YouTuber.
Speaker 6: In fact, in October, he was invited to the White House to speak alongside several other independent content creators independent journalists to speak with President Donald Trump, Traney, General Pambonni and others about the Antifa movement, about.
Speaker 1: The Antifa movie. I don't know why he's speaking to Pan Bondi about that. If you're just new to me sitting in for the Jesse Kelly show, you you probably don't know that I got a beef for Pam Bondy. But anyway, anyway, it's not about me, it's not about my beef. It's about Nick Shirley, who all of a sudden has access to the heavyweights of the White House. That's incredible anti fascist food.
Speaker 3: So he's been pretty well known in that sphere.
Speaker 6: His videos some of them get a million, some of them get four mullion views, but he's not as well known as become now.
Speaker 3: This latest video, it has gone completely.
Speaker 6: Viral, more than one hundred and twenty six million views on acts. He's hugely viral, and I really think that it encapsulates the sort of perfect moment in our political and media environment where trust.
Speaker 3: And the audience in mainstream media is at historic lows.
Speaker 1: Ooh, did she just say that? She just she spoke the truth. This unique period of time we're in, we're trusting the mainstream media is historically low, and it is so for Nick Sureley to have a breakthrough like this is I mean, it's incredible, especially because I still still do believe that they're suppression out there. Look one hundred and twenty million, that's that's nothing to sneeze that. I'm about to sound like an old man now. But back in the day when I was coming through social media, I would get thirty million a hit, twenty million, twenty five million, forty million. It's true, but that's before the era of censorship. See one day someone's looking at my young kids looking at my social media. Wow, you got ten thousand, Wow you got twenty thousand views. I'm gonna get Are they serious? But that? But yeah, they came up aware in the age of censorship. They didn't know. So when you talk about the age of censorship and you talk about how some of these platforms have been controlled, for somebody to pull down one hundred and twenty million views, that's crazy. But it's because of x Nick Shirley.
Speaker 6: Most people are getting their news from social media and you and his style reporting is what people.
Speaker 3: Tend to like. It's very authentic, it's very engaging. It's a bit shocking.
Speaker 1: The authentic engaging shocking everything that mainstream media news is not.
Speaker 6: I'm covering something right before your eyes. And this particular video is a passion of some of the biggest influences in the world. Has to do with the legal immigration and fraud. That's like Catnick to Elon must Ooh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, certainly certainly is, oh, she sunded, very enthusiastic. Well, yeah, certainly, certainly is. You know why, because you sit behind the desk, because you old school girl. You are a fossil, you are a dinosaur, you are a has been. Let's keep it real. I mean I walked off CNN. Dang, should I say? Holy cow? That was a long dan That was almost twenty years ago. I walked off seeing in I don't think I'm mucha share that one anymore. Hmmmm, Okay, Michelle, he's authentic, he's real. Maybe you should take notes. Was that Aaron Burnette over there? Maybe you should take notes, Aaron. They're coming after Nick Shirley. Oh, yes they are. They've got the long lives out for him. You can't put out you see this is you can't put out a video like this exposing the Obama administration, exposing the Democrat, embarrassing the media, and not think that they won't have a target on your back. And they do. And I have concern for the young man. Now, he did respond to the fact that they're threatening him. He's getting death threats. He's a bold young man. He still does what he's doing. He goes up in their face. But but he said something very controversial. He told the truth about himself, and I want to I have some words of advice for the young Nick Shirley as someone who has been through the gauntlet with social media and attacks from the Democrats. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of the great state of Arizona. My show, that Conservative Circus can be heard in the valley five fifty KFYI or in my adoptive hometown of Tucson right down the road seven ninety k NST. You can listen to the Circus on the free iHeartRadio app My Friends. I'm on Monday through Fridays six to ten am. And of course, all social media has been housed at James Tharris dot com, including the Clarity Report, where we kind of look at what's happening in our country from a biblical perspective. The latest one is out now just sign up for the free email list now look here. Nick Shirley has done an incredible thing, but he has a target on this and he needs to know that he has a target on his back. And a few years ago when I stood up at a town hall rally in Waukee Shaw, Wisconsin, with my smoking hot wife right next to me, I asked the Senator McCain, when was he going to take it to Barack Obama in the third Debate. I had no idea that all of the media was there. I had no idea, you know, the New York Times and everything. I had no idea. The Drudg Report was very popular back then, it was still conservative. I ended up in the center page of the Drudgs Report. As a matter of fact, Archbishop Dolan, who was my friend before he was a cardinal, he contacted me and said the Pope. The Pope reached out and said, who's that book? That man calls it all that trouble in your parish. It was crazy, and I was naive. I went on CNN got beat up by Don Lemon, actually only once. When I went back and get on Don Limon, I whooped his assets. And then I went on with Kira Phillips and they had to set up there some dude named Shirley Winters, and they just got crazy. It was the first live walk off for CNN, having been back. But man, the hate, the hate that I received, it was insane. The threats to my family, the threats to my kids, it was insane. All through the police officers were watching out for me. It was insane. I could get on the airplane, somebody would recognize me and just go off. I hate you, I would say, get in line. Then at the front of the plane, the pilots would come out, thank you for what you do. All from that little appearance when I stood up and dared challenge, begged John McCain to debate Barack Obama for real. That went on for four weeks from Actually it was Jodah Plumber that got me off the hook. Where I finally met Jodah Plumber, I thanked them and said, Jodah Plumber, your your questions got me off. Often boy, off the hook. Nick Shirley has done something way beyond what I did. Now, of course, I was an American of African descents standing up at a rally and begging John McCain to take it to a black man. That's how you see, and then you know, reported it. Please mass A please. It was ugly, but hmm, it's not like the long knives of job we're talking about we're living in an era of assassination. Nick needs to be a little bit careful. I'm encouraging him to tone it down. James, what are you talking about? Well, he was on a podcast and he actually said, you know what, they can't come after me. He said, what can they possibly do to me? He's talking about the enemies that are out there right now, that who's attention that he has garnered. He's saying they can't touch me because basically, I live the kind of life where it would be hard for them to find any dirt on me. Here is Nick Shirley.
Speaker 7: These people are like I saw something someone's calling me, like a PDF or seeing all these crazy allegations, I'm like, hey, what sex for them is? They're never gonna be able to get me. I don't drink alcohol, I don't do drugs. I'm a virgin. I don't have sex with random girls. Oh you're not gonna catch me on no sexual allegation charges. I don't have any addictions. I don't have any vices. The word is the people gonna get me before they're done.
Speaker 1: I'm a religious.
Speaker 7: I'm a religious I believe in God. I'm everything They hate.
Speaker 1: I love that. So what are they gonna get me for?
Speaker 7: They can't get me for anything, Like they're gonna come after me for my personality or for a stunt I did in high school. Maybe that's maybe the best thing they could get me for is for Nick surely being a young breakfast teenager just like any other YouTube prankster. Go ahead, I don't care like I have nothing to hide, Like I literally have nothing to hide. So like I am going to become their worst enemy. You're gonna start seeing them these this slandering tactics, and it's just gonna be comic because they have they can't get anything on me.
Speaker 1: By the way I have lived my life.
Speaker 7: The way I have lived my life and the way I do live my life is a matter of fact, a way I have my morals, I have my principles.
Speaker 1: I surround myself with my family. Nick, let me give you some advice, young man. Shut up talking, do what you do, do what you do with social media. Do not taunt the devil. Don't do it. You remember uh Mitt Romney is he isn't he a part of the you know, Latter day Saints as well? I think he is? What did they get squaky clean. What did they do to him? They ravaged him. They even went back and said, oh, he gave some kid in kindergarten a wedgie. He put his dog on top of a of a you know, on the family vation wagon when they went for vacation. They beat him up with that. Oh he that's part of a company that denied health care to somebody and they die of cancer. This is they don't need any dirt. They don't need any dirt to go after you. You study scriptures. Remember John the Baptist. What did he do well? He wore camel's hair. He was out there eating locus. He's a urgency. He didn't do it. They cut his head off. They cut his head off because he did the very same thing you are doing. He called out corruption, young man. Keep your head low, take precautions, get security. You need to stay low and be quiet, because no good deed goes unpunished. Don't play with these people. Don't play with these people. Take a page from Donald Trump. Donald Trump did all kinds of stuff. He did all he was the opposite of you. And when they came after him, yeah I said it, Yeah I did it. Well, what about it? What or he said nothing at all you would do. They will find something on you. They will find something on you. They will they will invent something on you. Stop talking, put your trust in God and do your work. But do not both do not. Don't you boast about your life to these people. They okay, let's get spiritual. Second, do you think that the evil elohem out there don't have anything on you that they can't use their influence and their power to blow up the smallest things. Like I said, they went after Mitt Romney. Mit Romney, come on, come on, Compare it to Bill Clinton. How is it that Bill Clinton gets a total pass, but they go after somebody like Mitt Romney. They don't need you, They don't need anything that you have done. They hate you for what you are doing, and they will find a way to stop you. Don't give them anything. That's my advice. We don't. At first, when I was going through my time of trial, I was like, this is crazy. And then the opportunity came up. C and N wanted me to come back and see. I didn't know at the time, but I was not supposed to as a black person, I was not supposed to be saying negative things about Barack, who's saying Obama. I wasn't supposed to say anything. I wasn't supposed to I was supposed to shut up and let it happen. But I couldn't do that on principle. And when they stuck the camera in my face, I answered the question honestly and ended up causing all kinds of hell. And then when opportunity came around again, guess what, I didn't take it, found my own platform, did my own thing. I don't need TV. But Son, they're still even though my time was years ago, they still had the long knives. Oh yeah, I hear every Oh my goodness, and I don't wish that. And I don't wish I on my grown kids. I don't wish I on my grandkids. So I'll say what I have to say, but I don't taunt and I don't dare any of that because they're evil and they will try to destroy you. Trump's arrangement syndrome, and you know when you attack power, that's real. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. Harris, I am talk to your host out of Arizona. You can hear me. Catch me in the Valley of five fifty km YI, or you can hear me in Tucson seven ninety k NST. That's my adopted hometown up Tucson. If you are anywhere else in the country, you could tap into the iHeartRadio app. It's free and you can listen to the Conservative Circus Live six to ten every week, eight day morning. Trump the arrangement syndrome. I'm sitting here giving these young social media icons some advice. Who am I won't you? At the back of the day, when Turning Point USA put us all together, I was known as OG. I was the OG. Still am I'm still out there. I got my walker when it comes to social media, but I'm rolling. I'm still rolling along. Rosie o'donald oh Man, Rosie o'donnald. She tried to escape the country. She's living over in Ireland, but because of social media, because of the Internet, she just can't let go. She hates Trump, Trump the arrangement syndrome. But now we find out that she even hates folks who are associated with Trump. And I guess some folks kind of popped off on Rosie and she has some choice words for them. She kind of laid it out and they got kind of dicey. I know the kids may still be on vacation, you know, but this is a she kind of went sexual on one of her adversaries. So I'm just giving you a heads up. You may want to you may want to hide the children, Rosie o'donald.
Speaker 8: Now what can I tell you? I got a little text that the Fox News idiots, uh, Kelly and Conway being the queen idiot.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, how you can call it Kelly and a queen idiot? Wasn't she the only woman that ever ran a successful presidential campaign? She won? Right? You can't get her give her any dapt for that. No, she can't, because Trump, uh President Trump was the was the candidate. So you can't show.
Speaker 8: Her that I need to get.
Speaker 4: A jog.
Speaker 8: Or a husband in order to be happy and get over my Trump arrangement syndrome. I've been out lesbian for many, many yearsly Anne, you decrepit Barbie wannabe? Oh wow, I don't need a man anymore than you need a butcher woman to come and rock your world.
Speaker 1: Holy cow? Whoa what is she talking about here?
Speaker 8: Because trust me, things would be a little different your universe.
Speaker 1: What is what the world is, Rosier Donald? What is she suggesting? I don't just make it? Oh my goodness, that slow your role? What stoking? Wow, my goodness, that escalated quickly. Rosie O'donald's saying, you know what, I kind of agree with coming down Conway. Maybe she had a man, you know, and normal, But no, no, can't. You can't say something is normal. I did. I'm just saying. But Rosie o'donnald took it to a whole other level. She's talking about her Kelly, you need to have a lesbian of comeing to you know, uh, rock your world. That's that's what you missing in life. She said, you need you need lesbie of love.
Speaker 8: Rosie o'donnald about how insulting and how homophobic Wait a minute, okay, and how ridiculous you don't like that. I'm telling the truth about the pungent, perverted potus. But what can I tell you, honey? Slap it up, whip it, rub it.
Speaker 1: Down, the facts?
Speaker 9: Oh cow, slap it rub it. Come on, Clarence, what.
Speaker 1: Do you like to look? But that's personal business, Dear Clarence, Come on, well, why don't you ask Rosie show Wow? My goodness, who do I even finish this? I mean, this is Rosie o'donald talking about all kinds of stuff. I've never seen her this sexual before.
Speaker 8: And uh, you're gonna have to face it one day or another. And you are an enabler to his fascist vision, okay, and that will be your legacy in life. So congratulations to you.
Speaker 1: Wow wow. Well, I prefer Rosie o'donald when she's uh, when she is a political Lisa. I prefer the Trump derangement syndrome to to the sexualizing of her. Well, I get did she say Corey, were you paying attention? Did she say that she was butch oh? Oh, she said that Kelly Conway may need a butcher woman to go rock her world. Thank you very much for that clarification.
Speaker 4: Black Indigenous people love color. Black can indigenous people love color. Lesbian gay bye, transgender queer lesbian gay bye transgender quear Asian American Pacific, guylander Asian American Pacific. The girl Latino Hispanic Ramani and Kiel Latino Hispan.
Speaker 1: We all, yes, we do. We all have a place in this world. Oh my goodness, should we sing it together? Have a place in this world? We'll just we'll leave it at that. We'll leave it at that. Uh, Corey, Have I blown up? Corey? That is the that's the producer for the Jesse Kelly Show. Did I just blow up the Jesse Kelly Show? Carry said he thinks we may. We may have brought more people into the Jesse Kelly Show. That is, my friends, the objective. I gotta tell you, I always enjoy sitting in for my friend Jesse Kelly. We go way back before he was in politics, before I was in radio, back in a little old Tucson, and here we are both enjoying ourselves immensely. It's been a pleasure sitting ag in for Jesse Kelly this week. You can join my show on Monday. That's when I'll be back in the center ring. My name is James T. Harris. This is a Jesse Kelly Show.