Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday. We're gonna talk about India here in just a moment. Halfway through this hour, we're gonna talk about, well, the crappiest country in the world. It's the tournament continues. I'll get to a bunch of emails. They lie about everything at all times. That's a little there's an eye popper, an eye popper from NBC that I'll give you in a little bit. Oh that and so much more still to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And yes, we're gonna get to making fun of Dome. Now, before we get to India, I'm gonna talk about a dangerous situation. A country can find itself in a dangerous situation. In fact, it's more than just a country, a company, a family. You know what a very dangerous situation is young men who are listless, directionless, and bored. It's a dangerous situation. Young men are full of energy, and young men desire a purpose. I'm not talking about ladies right now. Ladies, I know you didn't need a purpose to I'm not talking about that I'm talking about young men. And when you get groups of young men, large quantities of young men who don't have that, bad things will happen. Every single time. It was actually a lesson they taught us in the Marine Corps over and over and over again. They would teach us, if you have young marines, and when we were young marines, we experienced this. But when you have young marines, let's say you're out in the field. You're out in the field, you're doing a shoot. You're going to be out there for a few days. And let's say there's a lull in the action, as sometimes there is. Maybe it's a long ball, maybe it's four or five hours. Do not just let them lay around. They are young men. They're going to be bored. There are weapons around, there are dumb things they will find. It's a small example, but no, no, no, no, I don't care if you have them go dig holes, do classes, work out, find something for them to do. You know the old saying, idle hands of the devil's workshop. Now, let's expand beyond that and talk about nations. You know, when you get to talking about men and women and getting married and making babies and things like that they can always they can always turn into a spicy conversation really fast. People get offended or embarrassed or whatever it may be. But I don't care about any of that. So let's discuss it. As a country. You ideally have the same number of men as you do number of women for a very obvious reason, which I'm sure you've already figured out. You need the young men marrying the young women, you need them to stay married, and you need them to make babies. Does not mean that's everybody's a lot in life. It's not. If that's not your lot in life, that's totally fine, not saying you're wrong. Nationally, that's what you need, men marrying women and making babies. Which brings us to the country of India. It's a fascinating place. And I'm not actually gonna go off on India because they're part of our crappiest country in the world tournament. You are, you already know some India facts. Indian facts, I guess I should put it that way. But India has a situation on its hands, and it's a serious situation, and they are doing something about it. Here's the situation. Depending on the study, India has roughly ten percent more men than women. Now, I've seen ones that say six percent. I've seen ones that say twelve percent. We're gonna stick with ten percent because everyone has a reason to lie. Things get screwed up. Now that doesn't sound like a big number, does it. Ten percent? Okay, so it's not fifty to fifty. They didn't happen to nail it. But it's not the end of the world, right, Well, it wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that are one point one billion people in India. I don't have an exact number because again, in my reading on this, the numbers were all over the place. I have seen numbers from sixty million men without female prospects up to one hundred and fifty million men who don't have a woman because there aren't enough women. Now that's a lot of people. Because you when you adjust that for scale, because India has so many people, that's half the population of the United States of America of young men without female prospects. If you are the Indian government, that is a huge problem, an enormous problem. Did you know pause on this for a quick moment. I'll come back to it. Did you know This is something Islamic countries regularly struggle with, and it's part, a small part, but it is a part of a reason that Islamic terror, Islamic jihad takes hold. There aren't as many women oftentimes in these societies because men are prioritized over women. There's a londer list of reasons, but there oftentimes aren't as many women, and so you have large numbers of disaffected young men, angry, bitter, looking around, nothing to do. Oh, I would like to sample your suicide vest. That's how that happens. Now back to what we were discussing India, let's put the difference. Let's call it one hundred million, one hundred million men without prospects. Now, you as a country, India is like any other country, and they're a large country, large economy, large military. They have a lot of concerns, a lot of things to worry about. You can't afford to have a one hundred million man problem in your country. And so for years in years, in years and years and years. This is not a recent phenomenon. For years, the Indian government has been very focused on getting them out, getting them out, sending them to other countries. Maybe you've been following some of this H one B visa stuff, which obviously Indian people are going to be very prevalent. Whenever you discussed that, the White House came out and the White House said, hey, uh, these H one B visas, there's going to be a charge. Here's the headline. India sends high level team to Washington as Trump's one hundred thousand dollar visa fee takes effect. Okay, so Trump comes out and says it's going to be one hundred thousand dollars fee for these companies trying to bring in a bunch of Indian workers. India doesn't say, okay, well, that's your call. India freaks out, tosses a bunch of Indians on a plane and flies into Washington.
Speaker 2: Woll woa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: Now this is the fallback position. Headline, new US H one B visa fee will not apply to existing holders. None of these details are super important. What is what? They are important, but for a purpose of our discussion, they're not important. The purpose of this is to discuss what we have in front of us. And by the way, it's not just America. India does this repeatedly with other countries around the world in an effort to offload young single men without female prospects. Now, that is not in any way to say you never want any Indian demigrating to your country. That's not what I'm saying at all. We have to understand that India is purposeful about this, and they try to do it en mass, and they have figured out a wonderful way to get it done in America, completely legal, because our lawmakers are total scumbags who won't get control of this thing. They have figured out, well, wait a minute, let's just have them work for less than American workers will work for. These companies will then apply, Hey I need five thousand employees. I did five thousand H one B visas, and then you end up with headlines like Disney having a bunch of people come in on H one B visas and they're American workers having to train the person who is about to replace them. This has been happening and it will apparently continue to happen, and it is a gigantic problem. India is focused on getting these people out of its country. They don't necessarily care where they go. That they have for a long time found a very willing recipient for these people the United States of America. And of course Democrats love this because Democrats only look at things purely demographically. Democrats look at how Indians vote. Oh wow, large majority vote Democrats. Sweet, let's bring in as many as humanly possible. This comes back to the mass migration thing we've talked about before. Remember, immigration doesn't suddenly become wonderful just because some dirtball politician determines it to be legal. The mass importation of foreigners, legal or otherwise, is always devastating to whatever country they're brought into. It's just always has been, it always will be. It's a gigantic problem, and Trump administration knows it. At the same time, they feel like they're kind of over the barrel as they're trying to do trade deals. There's a fee, but not on you that it's a problem. Let's do some MEMI. It is the Jesse Kelly's Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. Member, you could email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'm so hopped up right now. It's probably this manly monkey Chai tea. Let's get to these emails. Magic hands Kelly. I think that when the founders said freedom of religion, they meant that that meant within the Christian faith, and that they said freedom of denomination. Do you think that would have made a difference over the last two hundred and fifty years of America. Well, at the founding of the country, that's exactly what it means. In fact, you had to express a belief in God before you could hold positions in the government. Did you know that Over the years that meant, well, you have to let fifty thousand Muslims pour into Minneapolis, and now there's a Muslim called a prayer. Over time, things get watered down and broken, and people don't know their history at all, So people don't know these things. Jesse I found it amusing every time some pathetic unit qualifies his disgust with Charlie's assassination with while I do not agree with everything Charlie said, this is a qualifier that is a dead giveaway for who you're dealing with, A dead giveaway for who you're dealing with. People fail to speak boldly now so often, and it disgusts me because people are uniquely afraid of criticism these days. They don't want to be criticized they don't want a nasty email, your stupid, I hate you, you're wrong. They don't want anybody on social media dog piling on them. They're worried about offending other people. And so I've talked about this with you before. Some people are more naturally people pleasers, and some are not. There is a real man woman thing this as well. Not at all universal, I should note, not at all universal. There are plenty of women who aren't this way. But Ab, for instance, my wife, much more so than me. She doesn't want to offend anybody. She doesn't want to say something that is wrong or out of line, or viewed as mean or something like that, Whereas I just don't care. That doesn't bother me at all. People getting offended has never bothered me, and so AB is more inclined to say something to me like please don't embarrass me. What she mean by that she doesn't want me to say something that makes me look like a barbarian in front of a bunch of other people. That's what she means by that. It's not that she's wrong and I'm right, but she is more susceptible to communist manipulation than I am. Don't get me wrong. She's as hardcore right as it is. But people pleasers, and you know if you are one, you know, if you are one, if this is you, you have to be hyper aware of this. If you are a people pleaser, that is a value the communist loves in his enemies because he figures out how to use it for his cause. You know, Trump brought up immigration earlier. I played it for you earlier. How they you know, they trying to be nice or using compassion. And while what he said wasn'tcorrect about the elites who were doing it, they're doing it to destroy their country, what he was one hundred percent right about is any of the masses who buy it. Oftentimes that is the case. And when it comes to us on the right, even if we disagree with something, oftentimes we won't say anything because we don't have an argument. We don't want people to yell at us. I'm not really sure. And so even in the wake of a political assassination, you see this a lot. Like I told you, there's a famous pastor in my area who I'm not going to name. I was told imediately that's what he said. Well, I didn't agree with everything he said. Why Why do you have to say that. Why don't you get up and say, we lost a Christian martyr and it's awful, and he's with Jesus now and we should stand against us and fight boldly. That's what you say. Why why do you have to throw that? Well, I didn't agree with everything. Why did you have to throw that in? Because you're afraid you don't want that democrat and your congregation to pull you aside afterwards. I guess you didn't hear he was a racist or some other stupid thing. They would say. You're afraid, you don't stand strong, and so you throw in qualifiers so you don't get criticized. It's terrible. Avoid that. Jesse, tell me how to continue listening to you, even when baseball is on our local channel. I prefer Jesse. Okay, So remember I always tell you you can download the show on iHeart, Spotify and iTunes. You can download a podcasts. But for a lot of people, they like to listen live. And I get that. I get that. Maybe you're listening live right now. Remember this. Different affiliates have different deals. They have to make money too. Whatever affiliate you're listening to, they have an obligation. That station has an obligation to make money, and in an effort to make money, sometimes they have different contracts with this radio host or this sports team, or hey, we have to carry the local college baseball games. That's a deal that was struck for the station. The station makes money on it. Look, you can complain respectfully if you want, but understand, that's the game. They're not doing it because they hate me or something like that. At least I don't think they're not doing it because they hate me. If your affiliate cuts off the show, remember it's three hours long from six to nine Eastern every night. We are alive, three hours long. If your station doesn't care. On the iHeartRadio app on your phone, the iHeart Radio app is free. All this is free. Remember, on the iHeartRadio app on your phone, you can listen to any affiliate you want, any affiliate and you want. If you're in New York and you want to listen to San Diego, you can. By the way, you don't have to do that. WR carries the whole thing live, But you understand what I mean. If you're in Miami, you want to listen to Seattle. If you're in Omaha. You want to listen to Houston. You can listen to any affiliate you want for free on the iHeartRadio app or download the podcast. All right, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday, and now you know what time it is. The tournament of tournaments has been hotly contested, if you will, and we have not had a matchup as close as this matchup was. In case you missed the first round or anything, just know, India emerged in Afghanistan emerged, and look they're both. It's rough. It's a rough area. It's very rough area. Here is our second round matchup, and it's a tight one.
Speaker 2: It's the twenty twenty five crappiest country in the world competition. Tonight's matchup is between Afghanistan and India. Brought to you by Stinky Petez Outthouses flies included.
Speaker 1: So is a way of introduction. Let's recap what these countries are all about. And I should note these recaps the second round is the only time we're going to do this. The third round, you know the countries by then we'll add a little tidbit there, at a little tidbit here, and just kind of declare the winner. But for now, let's introduce everybody to a little place known as afghan At a glance, you have to consider Afghanistan one of the favorites out here. I believe there are a sixteen seed in our tournament. Chris not quite sure how that happened, because boy, they look like they could be a number one seed easily. They might run the table. I mean, I don't know who's gonna win yet. But again, we'll start out with the State Department Travel Advisory four Levels one. You should go enjoy yourself all the way up to number four. If you visit the country, make sure you have a will because you're probably going to die. That would be Afghanistan. They are a level four, and I don't mean one area or another. The US State Department says, please do not visit Afghanistan for any reason. If you do happen to visit Afghanistan, don't bother looking for the US embassy because that closed down years ago. We don't even have government personnel inside of Afghanistan, at least not ones that we know about terrorism. Oh don't worry, it's your one stop shop for terrorism. It's practically an old town sizzler buffet. You go, you want to meet alt Kaeda, They're there, isis, they're there. In fact, all of them work with the terrorists group, the Taliban, who are now the government of the country. Two thirds of the countries living in poverty. Honor killings are a thing. In case you don't know what these are, it can be. Here's what happens. A woman does something, oftentimes the most innocent sounding things in the world, and her own family members will murder her, often violently, stoning her to death, strangling her. Yeah, that's common practice in Afghanistan. Also, young boys are routinely assaulted in terrible ways. This is part of Afghan culture. It truly is a living hell. Women are not even allowed to be educated now, they're not allowed to hold any kind of public office. The one good thing you can say is at least they're not in the workforce. The good news is if you happen to visit Afghanistan, you can buy American military equipment though, because we left so much of it behind. So if you're looking for state of the art envgs, Humbies, even a black Hawk helicopter, it can all be purchased in Afghanistan if you're not too busy on her killing your sister. Not overall a very great place. Like I said, Afghanistan is gonna be a tough out. But hey, in a tournament like this, the other guys play too. Just because you're bad doesn't mean someone else isn't bad. Let's remember what India is. Let's talk about India. My word, there's a lot of rape. There are articles stacked on top of each other about the rape epidemic in India. Tourists get raped all the time. Wives are routinely raped by their husbands in India. Children are routinely raped in India. Well, I read one estimate that has a hundred and fifty three million girls and seventy three million boys have been raped in India. It is. It happens by gangs, it happens at night. It, by all appearances, is the rapist country on the planet. That's not a good thing. Also, eighty million people live below the poverty line there. And on top of the rape, the country is most famous for being absolutely filthy in every possible way. A good friend of mine has traveled all over the world. He works in oil, has been all over the world has seen everything. He said, it is the most wretched place he's ever been to in his life. It is the worst country on planet Earth. He swears he's never smelled anything that bad. Why the smell, Well, there's no garbage infrastructure really to speak of. You know how you put your trash can on Saturday and the trash man comes. Yeah, that's not happening in India. So people just chuck entire garbage bags into the river or the road. There's trash everywhere. But it's not only garbage, you see, it's poop. It's p not just animal poop and p human poop and p all over the streets. The entire country apparently is like San Francisco rivers full of trash. And to compound this problem, it's one of the dustiest countries on the planet, which means it smells and everything looks dirty. Oh, and they still have a cast system there, a caste system, which is it's been outlawed, but apparently it's still very much in place. Meaning if you are born to one of the lower casts, don't get your hopes up. You are never getting out of those socioeconomic circumstances. Just hope you get home from your crappy job before somebody rapes you. That's India. I will level with you here. I thought Afghanistan, with all the terror and the honor killings and the young boy rape, I thought Afghanistan was going to beat India. He India is still in a lot of ways a fairly modern place, certainly a big economy, and the kind of a first rate military not that bad. I thought that in the end would win out. I decided to leave this one completely up to you, and it was neck and neck, but India won. You called it, and I it's so close that I don't feel right overruling it. India got fifty one percent of the vote. Credit to them. India moves on. Afghanistan. I want you to know something, though you put up a great fight. You put up a great fight, and just because you lost in the second round, that doesn't mean you're not a champion at heart. You could easily have been a champion. Remember something, Afghanistan. Sometimes luck just isn't on your side that it goes that way. Sometimes sometimes luck just isn't on your side. You know, fifty one percent of the vote is not a huge win. India's had some bad publicity. Lately, we've been scuffling with them over trade and then all this argument over H one B visas and things like that, so India's on people's minds uniquely. I have to assume that came into play when it came to the voting either way. Afghanistan, I don't want you to feel bad. You are a wretched, horrible place and I I would never even I wouldn't even want to fly over Afghanistan because your country is so disgusting and horrible and virtually every way. So you need to feel good about yourself. You put up a good fight. There's only one champion, that's the thing. We have to keep that in mind. There can only be one. We don't do participation trophies here. There's not even a reward for second place. There is one champion. And remember, the champion is going to get a generous gift from the Jesse Kelly Show, something I think they will treasure a great deal. Tomorrow we have another barn Burner. Rwanda takes on North Korea and the winner of that wow, the winner of that one takes on Haiti. That's gonna be a bloodbath, which is pretty normal for all those countries. Now we have to take a moment and we have to laugh at because she's back doing news hits. Next is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday. Imemver, you can email us and you should your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'll get to a lot of those next hour. But we have to talk about Dome for a moment because Dome wrote a book. Now let me rehis something we've discussed before about politicians in books. It's one of those legally corrupt things that happen. This is what I mean by that. Politicians don't generally make a lot of money. One hundred and sixty undred and seventy grand a year. I realize the vice president's going to make more. They don't make a lot, and I know that's a lot of money, don't get me wrong, But that's not going to create wealth millions of dollars. It's not going to happen. So they're people who desire a lot of money, and they're people who spend their time, especially Democrats, but Republicans do this too. They spend their time rating the public treasury and handing it out to their friends. So what they do. They're looters, they're robbers, they thieves, it's what they do. Thieves who expect a cut of the action, Thieves who expect to be rewarded. This often takes the form of a book deal. How is Bernie Sanders? How does he own several homes worth millions of dollars? How's that possible? Book deals? You see? But the US to think about writing a book. I wrote a book, The Anti Communist Manifesto, available at Jesse kellybook dot com. It's the only one I ever plan on writing. Do you know it was a bestseller? Wall Street Journal, Bestseller List, all this stuff. Did you know that in the month of July it was the number one political book in the United States of America the year it came out. Do you know how much money I made from that book? Not hardly anything at all After the initial advance. You know, that's the money that check they write you before you write it. After the initial advance, I've never seen one dime the number one political book in the United States of America. It's very very destined. I'm not complaining, I'm fine. But the point of that was It's very difficult to make any money on a book. It's very, very difficult. So how could you make money on a book? Well, here's how I just mentioned that Wall Street Journal bestseller list. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I only found this out after I wrote a book. That these best seller lists, they'll put out numbers oftentimes. I don't know if these numbers are public, but we were getting these when my book came out. They put out numbers of how many books were sold. And you would notice there were these outliers like you sold five thousand books last week and this other book sold forty thousand books last week. Wait a minute, How's that possible? Would they would even put a note on those What was that note? It was an indicator that one organization bought thousands of copies of the book. Now, how many times have we discussed the system and how the system takes care of its own and how having a system membership card, being known as a loyal member of the system is profitable. Kamala Harris has been a loyal member of the system her entire life. She has served the Communist cause for her entire political life. She wants to make some money, wants to write a memoir and make some money. Now nobody cares about Dome's book. Nobody cares about anything. This moron says, no one cared anyone, no one, no one even likes.
Speaker 3: Well, let's take a look at her net favorable ratings nationwide. You know, back in October of twenty twenty four, she was at minus five points, not exactly great, but pretty close to the zero mark, right, pretty close to even.
Speaker 1: But now down under she goes.
Speaker 3: She's at minus thirteen points. That's an eight point drop since the general election among the overall electorate. She is not well liked at this particular point. The American people, they don't want this. They don't want her. And get this, she's thirty seven points underwater with independence. If you can't win independence, you can't win the election and the.
Speaker 1: So why write a book. Who's going to buy the book? There are going to be mark my words, probably multiple communists organizations, probably ones that she in a roundabout way filtered your money to Who go out and buy thousands, tens of thousands of copies of Dome's book. What are they going to do with it? Nothing? Probably throw them away, put them in some stupid library. No, one will read throw them in a back corner. That's not the point. The point is it's a way to get money legally. To a politician. Writing a book, if you're a politician, is a way to legally swindle money. It is. And when you write a book, I had to do this too. You go on essentially a book tour. I think mine was a week or two. And what you do in that week is you go to other shows. You do as many shows as you possibly can, and you're what you're selling your book. You can find out in an what's your book called one hundred and seven Days or something like that, and this is how it's going.
Speaker 4: My concern about him running for reelection.
Speaker 1: You're talking about Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: My concern about him running for reelection was completely separate from my admiration and knowledge about his capacity to serve as president of the United States, which was insistent and never waivered.
Speaker 1: Well, when we sit here to Athlesa here today, do you think he would.
Speaker 3: Have been up for running the country for four more years?
Speaker 4: I here's the distinction that I make, and having had the experience myself, it is one thing to have the capacity to govern, It is another thing to go through an election for president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she's lying, and she's just saying the most ridiculous over the top line.
Speaker 4: Sitting vice president enters the race against a former president of the United States, has been running for ten years with one hundred and seven days to go, and it ended up being the closest presidential election in the twenty first century.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't. But what's she out there actually doing? We all know what she's doing.
Speaker 4: A tyrant. We used to compare the strength of our democracy to communist dictators. That's what we're dealing with right now.
Speaker 1: Donald, Yeah, we got all that, but none of that's the best part. The best part is Dome sat down with Rachel Maddow and was asked a very pointed question about about why she didn't pick the Rear admiral. Why didn't Pete boodhaj Edge, Why didn't he get the nod to be her VP? And we're going to have so much fun with this in just a moment before we talk about the Rear Admiral and Dome