Speaker 1: Weird things happened in.
Speaker 2: Weird Weird.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, we have an exciting event in May that I want to talk to you about. My father. Chris Bledsoe will be the keynote guest at the Contact Modalities Expo at the Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan, Wisconsin, from May second to May fourth. Come check out the premiere Consciousness Symposium in the Midwest. There will be a VIP lunch a SkyWatch weather permitting on Friday. On Saturday afternoon, Dad will be interviewed live on stage by Jimmy Church in a fireside style chat, and on Sunday night there's going to be a cocktail party with a live DJ and a live panel. Throughout the weekend, there will be three conference rooms running simultaneously with some really cool presenters with amazing topics such as breath work, sound and residence therapy, remote viewing, seeing in real time without eyes, CE five, dowsing rods, cryptids, spirits, mediumship, seances, astral travel, energy work, manipulation, knights, templar, and the Keepers of the Knowledge, The et Connection, divine feminine frequency work via crystal skulls, and bio filled tuning plant medicine, ayahuasca channeling, quantum hypnosis, sacred geometry, and so much more. Get your tickets and more information at Contact Modalities xpo dot com and come hang with USh.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome, I guess to the Double Swapcast with Gamming Memories Part Bledsoe said, So the Gaming Memories fans will have already heard a little bit of an intro, but I just want to get right into it. The prophets the gods have commanded me to interview creative and interesting people about their favorite gaming memories growing up. And we have Ryan and Nick and their producer Alex, who I think is part of the show as well. You should cut the hand on camera.
Speaker 2: He's controlling it, dude, and he's too shy.
Speaker 3: They're one of my favorite podcasts, and I listened. I've listened to probably like legitimately, like seventy five eighty percent of the episodes a lot. I've listened to a lot. I catch up with them. They're great driving anytime I drive to my in laws, it's sort of tradition. It's spled, so said so on the way there and the way back. Catch up. Yeah, but I want I want you guys to explain what makes you the podcasts and each of you and your story creative and interested.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't even know where to again tell the people who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we'll start with like a little bit of a background. So basically, back in two thousand and seven, my family started having experiences with these like really strange phenomenon. It was it was beings, you know, beings of light, and as crazy as that sounds, it's like being talked about all over the world right now. It's like a really hot subject, you know.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: Basically it flipped our lives upside down. And very shortly after we had the initial experiences, me and my siblings were children. It started with my dad and my oldest brother, who was seventeen at the time. I was thirteen, my other brother fifteen, My sister was like ten, and my dad and my brother were out fishing on the Cape River and they came close to or face to face with these beings that had glowing red eyes, and they were like literally their bodies were glowing like the color of the moon, and you know, they saw all kinds of ufo phenomenon that looked like these massive egg shaped or my dad would say, like it looked like an egg shape or a teardrop shape or a football like he always had these, Like he couldn't put his finger on it. But it was oblong, you know, like kind of ovular, and it had these like you could say, like tentacles of light just like flowing all around. It was really weird. It was really kind of Eldridge looking, you know, and came really close to them, and it was just like a bone chilling night. And I'm really paraphrasing the original event because I'm getting to like the podcast and you know where we are today, right, So long story short after I would say about ten months after that night that changed our lives, we would be as a family sitting down together watching TV. Because this was a day that was really pre social media. Facebook had only been out for a few years. YouTube had just come out in like two thousand and six. People didn't have smartphones. It was a really like unplugged world, you know what I mean, And we're like, where do we learn about this? How do we find information? So we would watch UFO shows on TV as a family. Me and my other siblings had already been seeing an orb phenomenon and things in the sky and we knew it was real. So we're like, we gotta learn, we gotta learn. And anyway, long story short, one night we were watching the show UFO Files and there was a little blurb at the bottom of the screen at the end of the episode that said, if you've had a sighting, go to move on dot com. So Dad reports of sighting at move on dot com and we had no clue that it was like a CIA front where they were gathering data on civilians who were having paranormal experiences. So cut to just like six seven months later, they're at our property, the Discovery Channel is filming a documentary. It was like a front operation with CIA and di IA operatives sent in to like make our story look really bad, smear us, and move on. And what they never anticipated is that we would keep having experiences and that the intensity would ramp up and that it would not go away, you know, And here we are today. It's like the most researched, vetted, attempted to debunk anything you can think of that the government would do, They've tried, and now it's to the point today where like the official story coming forward from the government is virtually identical to our story. It's crazy, but yeah, I mean it's just grown and gotten crazier by the year, So.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I wonder. I don't want to turn this into like just your the story because we could go for hours and hours and hours. But I'm aulco trying to wondering how much context maybe people would be interested in. I just like, I've been listening to your podcast for a long time. I found your dad initially on his four part series interview with Richard Dolan. I think they're from like twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen. I don't know how old they are.
Speaker 1: They're old, yeah, like twenty nineteen, Maybee.
Speaker 3: Nineteen maybe, And I had it. I was deep into the UFO topic or the UAP topic because I had a siding in high school. And then the twenty seventeen New York Times articles sort of allowed me to give myself mental permission to revisit that. Like I'm not crazy, you know, I did see something and then I became obsessed, and I think I've I've told Ryan this before. I was obsessed for a good three to four years and never came across your Dad's name. But I'm listening to every night, going for a walk three to four hours, just UAP podcast, just whatever name I could come up, but everything but your Dolan had then I would type in something like Jocks Vallet, all right, let me listen to everything that he's talked about, Okay, Lou Alesondo, Okay, George Knap, Okay, Jeremy Code, everybody, everybody that I get a hold of. And I don't I think it was Lou Alesondo. Like way later that was just mentioned the name like Ledsoe, and I was like, that name sticks to your head. I'm like, I've never heard of an experiencer called Ledsoe. I thought I've thought I was pretty well versed in this. I found him on that four part series and I definitely was open to the idea initially, but I wanted to say that I believe you guys. Number one, I've told you this one hundred percent, believe your story. I think you guys are saying what you've experienced. And I think if someone honestly listens to the scope of all the different content they could over time you'll realize that these people are being genuine, They're talking about the experiences they've had, and you'll see it not in the details like, oh, you know, it's cool that the DIA or the DoD and all these people have come and there's receipts for that. What really put me over the edge is hearing you and your siblings talk about it on the podcast Cool interesting you can kind of like I have siblings, I have family, I have friends. And when you hear like you and Chris chumming it up and talking about like why he didn't talk about it for so long, and there was like something he said on the episode for those who need context, the brother that experienced this with his dad didn't really talk about it for a long time. And then I think the first time he talked about it was on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Right for the most part, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And he made he talked. He said something about like the being scaring him. He's like, yeah, that's why I say stay strapped, yo. Yeah, you know, like, and I was just could just tell like he had this experience he was talking about like this is genuine. And the one that really really solidified it for me was hearing your little sister who was like nine or ten at the time, and I have an eight and a nine year old daughter, and hearing her it wasn't about the orbs and all that stuff. What stuck out to her as a ten year old girl or nine year old girl was one day my dad was different. Yeah, I had my dad before and we had this relationship and I played the piano, and then all of a sudden, it was like Dad was just staring out at the sky all day and he was different and he was depressed, and all this stuff started happening, and people started this around us, started treating us different. Because she's little, she doesn't get it right, she doesn't quite and that like I could see my own daughter being like, that's how she would process it too, if this happened to me, and it was those kind of details that to me are more I mean, I don't want to say more compelling. You got to have receipts and all the other stuff you've talked about, But I think it's the human element. If you're open and you listen to you guys interact and you realize these are just people like me, and this is how I would talk about it, right, that's for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the real shit. Like people can hear about like the receipts and who's been around and who's who's who. You know, who they've talked to and who's shown up and whatever. At the end of the day, that's just information. It's just it's just data. It's just information. You hear them talk about it, or you spend time around them, or yet just hear them tell their story, it's there's there's no doubt whatsoever. I mean also, like you know, I've been around them for many, many years and I've seen stuff myself, so it's but I don't obviously have any problem believing, and I've seen it many many times.
Speaker 3: But that's the other thing. When you hear like friends like I've heard you and Ryan chum it up just the same way me and my friends would chumme up about like an old memory where everyone agrees what happened, but they had slightly different perspectives or things that stoock out. And then you know, like this is the same way when I talked to my friends, like do you remember when X, Y and Z happened?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, actually this happened before that, and this detail stood out. I'm like, this is It's just it became obvious to me over time, like oh my god, like I believed because I was already into the subject. It had an experience, but there's just this level where it's like, oh my god, this is real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it like settles in. Yeah, and I think people can connect and feel like when it's real. I mean you're describing it right now. It's it's legitimate, like you know, people can connect to the story and it's it is. It's that's how you really know if something's legit. You can feel it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know, you reminded me of us growing up when you said after you had your experience and you were obsessed for four years and you were like listening to every podcast you could find.
Speaker 3: That was us.
Speaker 1: That was us watching TV in two thousand and seven being like, oh my god, we're watching UFO file. I was trying to learn what we could learn, you know, And that was just funny little parallel there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've you've brought up Also, I always forget you've said the story, like two or three times we talked about on the phone. It was Fallout three you were playing the first time NASA showed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was playing fall Out three and there was a ring at the door and it was this guy from NASA. Hal Pabomer, and he's just like, hey, you know, I'm with the NASA Press Corps and I came from Canaveral hoping to meet Chris Bledsoe is just Bledsoe residents. I was like, yeah, me, called my dad, you know, like honestly, like you know, mom, NASA's here, someone from NASA's here, and we get him on the phone, and then it was that's just like keeping busy. I'll be there in an hour.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He was out on the town somewhere, and from then on, government was just in our lives still, like literally still to this day, like asking us questions, investigating, sometimes doing research, sometimes doing scientific investigations, things like that. I mean it literally, like I want to stress to your audience, like it not only never ceased, but year over year it rent up still to this day where now you can go and look at the latest whistleblowers from the government and their story sounds literally identical to ours. I mean, there's elements of theirs that are different, but I mean, you know, it's crazy, like it's it's kind of hard to deny at this point that like you know, it's real, Like I mean, of course I know that, but the people looking at this, it's like you put two and two together, It's like, oh my god, you know they're the government story is literally just like theirs, Like how.
Speaker 2: Else the story they've been telling for almost twenty years now right at eighteen just we're just past like eighteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've always had the feeling that if someone took an honest look at the subject in general and looked at all the different experiences, all the different sightings, the just the sheer volume just in America, and then if you dive into Brazil, South America, France, Russia, there's a lot of good information that comes out of there, like people have been having experiences that are unexplainable forever, and that ties into from my understanding, this experience your family had helped guide you guys to this direction of being. I don't want to say focused on, but I would classify your podcast as a spiritual podcast more than oh for sure. Yeah, so it's like esoteric stuff. I remember like getting really interested in the Rosa Crucian stuff when you did a couple episodes on that, and then you did an episode on theosophy, and I started reading about theosophy and then like looking at books and like the Keys of solom and like demons and angels, and it's just cool. It's all really really cool. It's like Lord of the Rings, but maybe it's true.
Speaker 1: You know, say Lord of the Rings a lot lately.
Speaker 2: It's true, dude, it's dope and ship. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Definitely not a UFO show. Yes, even though our logos are UFO. I'm wearing a UFO, we talk about UFOs. We are not a UFO show. We are people that genuinely have had thousands and thousands and thousands of UFO experiences and we're like, all right, let's break this down. You know, where does this come from? How can we explain this from a different lens? You know, And we're exploring all of these topics in the periphery of the reality of UFO experiences, you know. So that's yeah, we are kind of like a spiritual show. It's like a metaphysical hot pot of all these different topics. And we talk video games and you know, movies and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because you start to kind of figure out that there's a lot of overlap between like esoteric occult mysticism like that that type of shit and pop culture. Yeah, and oh my god, it's everywhere. It's everything in pop ct everything, TV, movies, video games, like fiction, like everything, everything is steeped in it. And then, like, you know, towards the beginning of us doing the show, we were doing a lot of that. That was like, that was like ninety percent of the show first. Yeah, at first it was mostly like relating the occult mysticism stuff to pop culture, and we started to be like, oh my god, it's endless. It's the it, it never ends the you know, and uh, we started kind of exploring like why what's happening? Like why is everything occult? Why is everything symbolic?
Speaker 1: Is it intentional?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is it subconscious?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I mean we like to explore that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of the big things that we've been kind of trying to figure out is is it is it intentional? Are these people like initiated with this information and they're trying to intentionally spread it to people for good or otherwise, or are they receiving these like subconscious downloads of this information and it's just leaking into their art. I think there's examples of both, yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure. And Aaronovsky is an example.
Speaker 2: Of intentional a thousand percent or Kubrick. But then you have what's his name, Hideakiano, the guy who made Evan Gelian. I don't know his name, but yeah, like he says, like, no, he says it was unintentional.
Speaker 1: But then if you research him, he was in a cult a spiritual.
Speaker 2: He's like, I don't know nothing about none of that stuff, dude, I just thought it looked cool. Yeah, it's yea, what the fuck, Like, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: It's bro anytime it Japanese creator uses like Christian biblical symbolism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's researching, yes, yeah, you know it's intentional, it's for sure. Yeah, and it's it's just cool. We we love exploring that that overlap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then eventually we hit a point where we like, even though we still do some of the pop culture stuff, we hit a point where we were like, let's explore the source.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, let's get more into the source first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's dive into Rosicrucianism, you know. And it's like, what you're just talking about, And we've we've done a lot of that too, so it's it's really we just have fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that I think a little bit of both when it comes to pop culture and art.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The speaking of the Rosicution episode that inspired I have a music project that you guys also, by the way, you guys do twice born a band. We should plug that. Yes, sir, you got a badass fucking metal band. Yeah good. If you like heavy rifts, if you're.
Speaker 2: Into really annoying heavy music, you probably like it. Uh, we've been working lately too.
Speaker 3: So it's pretty heavy. Like you guys stepped me. Yeah, like we tone it down, Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 2: We don't go all the way.
Speaker 1: No, we did try to tone it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to reel it in sometimes. But yeah, we have fun with it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that that Rosa Cuscian episode. I was starting a new music project. It's all dark, electronic, and I feel like a whole it was so inspiring. I just basically I took that little bit and kind of built a fake cult religion sort of loosely based around your guys. Is you know what's crazy? I mean they did it first and did it best in the huge. When we started the project, I didn't know who they were, and we put out our first single, Veylip One of the first things we got back was like, you guys remind me of sleep Token, and I'm like, who's this? And then I discovered one of the greatest coolest bands of all time.
Speaker 2: They're Dope.
Speaker 3: They're They're Dope. My my niece, my brother is the other guy in the group. My niece's daughter. She said, he sounds like he sings incursive.
Speaker 1: Yet on the Internet.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool. I think that's a good But anyway, the point being is I'm not near as knowledgeable about the occult as you are, and other people I just pick up. I think it's fascinating, kind of like I think Darth Vader's cool, but I don't want to act like Darth Vader. But I want to look like Darth Vader and be cool like Darth Vader.
Speaker 2: So you get into that same boat. I'm in the same boat as you. Like, Ryan is the info guy. He's got all the info. He does all the deep dive and all the info, and I'm just like, that's sick as fun, dude, like that. That's my whole role on the show is to just be like, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I'm not even that knowledgeable in the occult. To be honest, I just talk about things that interest me at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. I don't have No, you do have a genuine like seeker personality and mindset where you you actually really are compelled to dig and find this information, like right now, You've always been that way, and then yeah, you just talk about it. Yeah, and then I'm kind of here to be like the bridge between that and the audience.
Speaker 3: You are a good like liaison between the listener who maybe needs someone to ask a question because we don't follow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Pretty good anyway, the point I don't even remember what I was saying, but oh yeah, the people will sometimes respond, and I'm extrapling to your question about how much of pop culture and a cult is intentional versus seeping through. And maybe it seeps through in a way where you don't really know the details. You just kind of like something, you're drawn to, something you think it's cool, and then other people will tease out details that you never intended. But in hindsight, you're like, those details are kind of there, but it sort of happened. I didn't master plan this, It just sort of worked out that way. Yeah, and that might be the seeping thing, because I think some Yeah, you know, I don't. I probably come across like there's some sort of master plan about this brand or this this music project. But really it's like I think this is cool. I think what Ryan talked about is cool. I think with this guy talked about its cool. I kind of put him together, mix it with this imagery, like as far as I'm thinking, is it cool? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, this is cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of the that's kind of the way. I mean, it's a way. It is a very effective way, in my opinion, to do art in general, Like just collect a bunch of shit that you think is cool and put it together in a new way.
Speaker 1: I'll give you an example of exactly what we're talking about. How it's like not necessarily intentional, but coming from somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this morning, when I rolled out of bed, as you know I do, I first wake up, I'm fuzzy, and I'm like, let me look at my phone for a few minutes. I'm not ready to get up, you know how it goes. I'm not really a morning person. So I'm looking at my phone this morning and I told my wife. I was like, oh my god, this is so crazy. There was another video game just announced that is like a triple A title where you fight King Arthur and the Knights.
Speaker 2: Of Oh that shit looks sick. What was it called? Bro?
Speaker 1: There's two of them.
Speaker 2: There's two.
Speaker 1: There's two games in the last week or two that were just announced.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: There's one of the one I know. It was just now to the stated play like.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was a Chinese one. That's the one I just saw. And then there was another one I saw last week that's exactly like Hades, but it's a four player co op and instead of it being the Greek gods, it's Arthur and the Roundtable.
Speaker 2: You know, haes, I've been playing it lately.
Speaker 1: So there's gonna be a King Arthur one that's four player co op where you are fighting literally the Knights of the Round Table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's not the one that's in third person, is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Then I saw the other the one I saw this morning. I saw that or yesterday morning was the third person. And I got out of bed and I was like, Ginny, this is what I'm talking about. Tell me how this is a subject that you rarely, if ever see in games, And now in the last week, there's like two games that are about King Arthur in the Holy Grail and the Knights of the Round Table. There's some force somewhere that's like, all right, turn the dial on this archetype.
Speaker 2: You know, you always see it, you know what I'm saying. It's true.
Speaker 3: There does seem to be like trends in pop culture. It it's like you have a wave of this subject matter or this archetype or this theme, and then they kind of ebb and flow and come in cycles. I think you guys have been on this dude's show. He's from salt Lake, the Isaac Weisap.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh, he's the best.
Speaker 3: He's salt Lake dude. He's been following this occultazing.
Speaker 1: He's how I learned about this. He's my big inspiration, one of them. I love Isaac.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's that's a good podcast.
Speaker 3: If people are interested in that, we can definitely get into more. He he just did one on the whatever the most recent awards ceremony was. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: He just did one on the super Bowl on the Yeah, and he did one on the Grammy Suit. Yeah. Yeah, I love his stuff. He's awesome, Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 3: Now, if you if people were gonna, if I was gonna recommend an episode for the podcast for us when to check out, which one should they check out? What would you recommend our show? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I would probably just say that's.
Speaker 2: Tough, That is tough. I don't know, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Maybe the recent one with dad, because I feel like, yeah, And the reason I say that, honestly is because it's relevant to what's going on in the world. But also within that episode we talk about have you heard it yet?
Speaker 3: Kid? Which one the recent one.
Speaker 1: With my dad? Yeah, I would recommend that one because in that episode, not only do we talk about our experiences and how it relates to what's going on in the world, but we also give a really big broad overview of the phenomenon, meaning the UFO phenomenon, how it has morphed throughout history, and how our experiences as a family have ramped up over time to where at the end of that episode, Nick literally even said, Wow, this conversation felt like when I was a kid at your house again and we would just talk about this stuff all night.
Speaker 2: To really did like for a second, I was having like deja vu.
Speaker 1: I think that episode with the recent one with my dad is probably like the most candid conversation that he's ever given publicly. Not that our show is only about my dad or only about talking about him. He's only been on the show three times, but I think if I had to give it first, it would be that one, because it would be like a really quick crash course on like who we are, what we're about, what's happening, what's happening right now, right now, and what's been happening. We even go back to the eighteen hundreds and how like the phenomenon appeared as blimps and airships, and how it's morphed over time, and now everybody's talking about orbs, which started with us.
Speaker 3: So I was thinking about the blimps in the airships thing, because speaking of pop culture and Japanese people pulling inspiration from, I guess you would call phenomena or esoteric whatever the concept of the airship with like the blimp and the propellers. I don't know the history of that, but I do know, like you said, that when people experienced phenomena, they couldn't understand that's what they would describe it as. They wouldn't describe it as planes or UFOs or saucers.
Speaker 1: It was ships.
Speaker 3: It was ships with blimps and propellers. Yeah all. And then if you like to play all these like Final Fantasy games, what do all the airships look like?
Speaker 2: They're literally all blimpsy the way glimps with propellers. Yes, by the way, you'd be proud of me, kid, I'm playing Final Fantasy seven for the first time right now.
Speaker 3: You know what's cozy remake?
Speaker 2: Og bro.
Speaker 1: This is synchronistic to me right now because this morning, I think the King Arthur thing that I was just telling you about was yesterday morning. You know, I'm really hazy in the morning, but I would tell you for a fact, this morning I saw a reel. I've never played Final Fantasy seven. I've never beaten the Final Fantasy game. The only ones I've ever played are ten and fifteen, and I never beat them, you know. But okay, so I don't know much about seven other than Cloud and Steph for Off. And this morning I saw reel and I guess Seph for Off is like putting Cloud under mind control, you know what I'm talking about. And there's this girl on his team and she like flashes him and it breaks him out. I was like, is this real? He's real?
Speaker 3: The flash part not but there's it's not real?
Speaker 2: No, was it the girl with the bow in her hair?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it is? Yeah, No, No, okay, I saw that real. I was like, Wow, I didn't know this game was like that.
Speaker 2: That's not exactly how that moment happened in the game.
Speaker 3: Wow, I told you they're making a joke. They're they're clown in the game.
Speaker 1: Well, what actually happened?
Speaker 2: Then that's a big spoiler.
Speaker 3: That's like one of the biggest spoilers of all games, probably like the biggest well of all video games.
Speaker 1: I'm never going to play it if you don't want to spoil for your audience. Ioiler.
Speaker 2: She gets fucking stab, ude, she gets gets she gets skewer. Wow. Yeah, I like the and his fucking twenty foot long sword.
Speaker 3: He drops down from the sky and like one of the most epic shots. I mean, if you played that game when you were thirteen or whatever when it came out, that was it would have.
Speaker 2: Been like I am your father kind of Oh it's that like that and dude, and hey, very very mystical, very esoteric. A lot of occult stuff in Final Fantasy so much, but really packed into Final Fantasy seven big time. Yea Erith is the character's name, and she is very like she has like foresight kind of, she's like psychic. She she has like low key like psychic abilities.
Speaker 3: She's connected to Mother Earth essentially.
Speaker 2: They describe it that way. And she's like she's like angelic. I mean she's a is she one of the Uh, she's an ancient. She's an ancient.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There are these beings called Ancients in Final Fantasy seven, and they're like they're descendants of kind of like the original Is it like the original humans or is it a race that came before the humans that they descend that.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. I'm not like a full expert on the the like the Deep Deep Final Deep. I know that they were like ancient ancient beings.
Speaker 2: And they have like they have like psychic abilities, and they like radiate light, and they're they're like kind of like gods.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And so the Ancients are descendants of those. So she's low key like kind of an angelic character. She's like very innocent. She kind of exudes like.
Speaker 3: Kind of like kind of in a way, yeah, kind.
Speaker 2: Of she's she's sort of, but it's I don't know, it's it's different than that. She's very like pure hearted and like divine, feminine energy for sure. And then fucking Zephyr.
Speaker 3: Off bro oh, one of the greatest antagonists. I would say, I'm learning, Yeah that he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, he's legendary.
Speaker 3: The concept of that world. Yeah, I would be curious to your thoughts on this, Ryan, because I know you like the concept of the world is that the planet has what's called the life stream. It's like it's the life flood or maybe the blood or the soul of the planet, but it's actually all souls are reincarnated and the planet itself is a being, which is all stuff your fucking dad has talked about. Yeah, this is really you know, this game came out in ninety seven, ninety eight, whatever it was. Yeah, the planet itself is.
Speaker 1: But it's Japanese. Bro kind of stuff is not esoteric in the.
Speaker 2: East, it's it's normal shit normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more normal. And actually a lot of esoteric information comes from the East.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the ancient, ancient, ancient shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, where it's like kind of common practice over there. I mean, there are esoteric arts, I don't want to be generalizing, but dude, it's more common there.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if nothing else, you should, uh maybe look into playing the remake of Yeah, because it plays like Kingdom Hearts. It plays like it's not turn based. It plays like you played fifteen.
Speaker 1: I loved fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just so long on I just what bro It's about like this low key like anti terrorist organization. They're kind of like a terrorist organization, but like anti terrorist organization who they're like blowing up these big like reactors and stuff that are siphoning the like soul energy from the planet. It's called Maco or Maco Macoo something like that. They're like sucking the soul out of the planet. And so this group are they called Avalanche Avalanche Yeah. Yeah. They go around and blowing ship up and to like stop and bear. Ittt is one of the main characters. He's always running around. We gotta save the planet, we gotta save the planet. They're killing the planet like it's it's awesome, it's it's sick. It is so iconic. Yeah, I've been really loving it. I wanted to play the OG before I earn the the remake, but that's also because I've just kind of been on like a retro gaming kick. I just beat Krono Trigger for the first time, and I was like, I need more.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the other side of what JRPGs. Ever, dude, it's a bittersweet feeling. You will never I told you, I'm jealous that you got to play it for the first time. You'll never have that experience again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: Play it, but it will never be the same, and.
Speaker 2: There will probably never be another Chrono game ever.
Speaker 3: Sadly probably not. I mean they might try to siphon, it will never happen. They'll never recapture the magic because that game was just weird coalescence of three of the biggest creators in Japan.
Speaker 1: That wasn't it made by a curator?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 1: Oh just the thought the.
Speaker 2: Art direction, but it was.
Speaker 3: And then you have yes, Sokka Gucci, Final Fantasy and then the Dragon Quest guy I always forget.
Speaker 1: Also art by a territory. Yes, also my goat my hero.
Speaker 2: Did did you know the factoid cad that, uh, Crono Trigger and Final Fantasy seven were originally the same game? I did not know that, dude. Okay, yeah, this is pretty crazy. I have I have. My boss is like he's got to be one of the biggest Final Fantasy fans of all time. He's one of these people who his mind is like a steel trap and he knows all the information about this and like you and go and look it up and it's all legit. They started as one game, Crono Trigger, and that's why, like there's a lot of similarities if you kind of think about it, like there's there's a lot of similarities between the two. But they kind of branched off into Okay, they had these time travel elements, and then they also had this like the whole Maco and the like energy of the planet thing, and it was all one thing. And then they were like, all right, well let's maybe split this into two different teams. So we'll do we'll do a time travel game and then we'll do like a spiritual anti terrorist game and uh yeah and and so yeah. But they were originally the same game.
Speaker 1: You know, I love game I'm sorry, I don't know, I just cut you off, but I wanted to say I love games that have like a time mechanic, like Madora's Mask and dude, the new game that was just announced the Vampire one that we were talking about a few weeks ago, that that's like from the extevs of CD Project re.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I forget oh yes, and the days it's called Dawn Walker.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, but dude, you you have thirty days? Yeah, Like, no run will ever be the same because once you start the game, you have thirty days, and every little choice you make will avalanche into all these other choices, and then at the end of the thirty days, it's over, you know, And I love stuff like that's so cool, you know, very cool.
Speaker 3: I can't you brought up Majora's mask. I can't think of another game. I mean, I know there's more games that have that set timeline. A lot of persona games are like that, which are also so esoteric. It's all about I wouldn't say it's like the Lesser Key of Solomon Demons. It's basically like a Japanese twist to like Western demonology. But they created their own thing.
Speaker 1: But they always do it better than we do.
Speaker 3: It's always cool.
Speaker 2: It's always it is always cool.
Speaker 3: You like, go to school and you have like basically the game. Most of them take place over like one school year and by the time the school years over, like the game ends, and however prepared you are and whatever, it's over. Yeah, it's a cool mechanic. When got you said you're thirty one? He old, are you nick thirty? I'll be thirty one and babies? Okay, so you were like ninety five?
Speaker 2: Yo? You do you look like you're thirty.
Speaker 3: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: It's all that.
Speaker 2: It's the game. It's the game.
Speaker 1: Game.
Speaker 3: It's also I have a I have a CRT filter on my obs. It hides the blemishes old school CR two I've been playing.
Speaker 2: I played Prono Trigger with a CRT filter, and I've been playing a Final Fantasy with one as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the way to do it if you're going to play a retro one.
Speaker 2: I learned from you.
Speaker 3: Uh did you get that retro crisis filter?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, he's shout out to retro cris.
Speaker 2: I am a huge fan of your content, dude, he really is, I really am.
Speaker 1: He really has watched your show, like even before you reached out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sweet, well, I'm glad I had an in because it's like I should tell the audience. I've been chasing these guys for almost two years.
Speaker 2: And I've been watching your content for probably that long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is why we had to do it this way. Man. It's just we we really do like we're in over our heads with our schedule, and you know what, it just it struck me. I was like, you know what, why don't we just do a swapcast so we can but we can be on each other's shows, you know, and just save time one yeah, save time and actually do it. Yeah. So that's my bad on the two year thing.
Speaker 3: But it worked out because your family's story, because people are gonna check it out, and it's like at a different place of legitimacy now than it was two years.
Speaker 1: Ago, even in the last thirty days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's crazy, dude. It's it's like hard to wrap your mind around, at least for me being obsessed with the topic since twenty seventeen and then now. I never thought we'd be where we're at. I thought it was just gonna be like my whole life. It's kind of this fringe thing and we get little pieces here and there. Yeah, it's and I think, what's gonna happen next in the topic. So this is my sort of bird's eye view. The first thing we had to accept was that the phenomena is real. It's not just swamp gas and lins flares in Boca. Right. That's we got past that. I think pretty much everybody excepts Okay, there's shit in the sky, the shit in the ocean. The next step is for people to accept that at least some of it's not us, it's not conventional. And once that happens, I think, once like we get a critical threshold of people who realize that, Okay, not only is there shit in the sky, but it's not just Russian and Chinese spy shit. I guess what people say, it's just technology, it's us. They don't want to be open to like, maybe there's something more. Admit that there's something more. But the moment it dawns on you that know, there's stuff out there that's not us, that's not conventional, you're gonna have to start where a you're going to go next. You're going to start listening to experiencers. Oh, yes, that's the next place to go. And I think people like your dad, I think the profile, I think he's on the cusp and him and other prominent experiencers. Because once people accept like, oh my god, it's not us. Where are they going to go get? Oh? I got to listen to the people who have like had fucking contact. Yeah, Like, that's how I'm going to learn more. And so I I think you guys are going I think in the next year it's it's going to be like Stratus for your time for growth, you mean for us, just for the for the subject in general, because of that by you as extent.
Speaker 1: Yes, well it's happening now. To be honest, it's already unfolding. And I completely agree. But I'll tell you where we go next. The reality that people have to learn to accept is not just that this is real and that it's not us and that it's something else out there. But here's the genuine, true reality of what this phenomenon is and the way that people need to learn to understand it is that it is a type of phenomenon that whether you you know that it exists or not, it is aware of you and your thoughts. It is spiritual. You know, I'm not saying it's particularly this or that or the other, but that it comes from another dimension. They transcend uh our understanding of material reality. You know that they live in another place that maybe is a mental place, maybe it's a spiritual place, an etheric place, and that they communicate through telepathy to read the thought of you know, individuals on the planet who don't even know that telepathy is real. Which, by the way, that door has been cracked open with the telepathy tapes. Yeah, yet I'm on episode four now. It's insane. It's insane. It's like, have you been listening?
Speaker 2: Yeah? First two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it only gets crazier each day.
Speaker 2: It's freaking insane.
Speaker 3: I was always kind of bullish on like I there's got to be some sort of I just thought I was open to the idea. But not only are the telepathy tapes, but in the UF World WARLD, like the Jesse Michaels, the Julian Dorry, Danny Jones, like these type of guests that are coming on. They're talking, the whistleblowers are saying the government is looking for they call them psionic assets. They don't use telepathy or psychic right, because that's well.
Speaker 1: They have to use neurolinguistic programming and to make you think a certain way and look over here. I, on the other hand, you know, it's smoking mirrors.
Speaker 3: But they you know, this term psionic assets has now been coming out and that it's real, and the government has been recruiting people forever like it's so. I just I think it's all coalescing, and I think people are realizing, just as you said, Oh my god, material reality is only a piece of the puzzle.
Speaker 1: These beings fully transcend material reality, and they do read thoughts, and they're aware of your thoughts and your intentions. And that's what people need to learn to accept if they want to understand this phenomenon. If you think of it as something that just inhabits a physical ship and it comes from another you know, physical place, I'm sorry, but you know, you're you know, that's that's not the reality of the situation. Maybe those kinds of things do exist somewhere, but I can tell you with like provable certainty that that is not what is happening now that we are aware of. Not only have I experienced this phenomenon many thousands of times, far away, sometimes up close, but many thousands of times. You know, it appears, Nick has seen it, Alex has seen it ground level, sky level, whatever, in the house, out the house. Not only have I seen the dimensionality of this phenomenon so many times. But also I have been point blank told by literal like high level operatives of the CIA, like as high as it gets like two or three in command of the whole freaking agency kind of people tell me, like, it's dimensional. You know ninety five percent of this stuff out there is fake. And you know, keep telling your story like you know, we've we've been studying you the whole time, like every intelligence agency in the world of studying your family. We know you're telling the truth. We want to know why the being's interacted. That kind of conversation has been happening for nearly two decades now. Not only that, but now the conversation even yesterday there was some congressman or some some I don't remember her name, like Luna or something, comes out and has this big press release. She's like, it's dimensional, it's dimensional. They're all saying, now, it's dimensional, it's dimensional. It's going in the way that we have been shouting publicly for like twelve years. Hey, this is where it's headed. You see what I'm saying, Like it's dimensional. They transcend material reality, it's spiritual.
Speaker 3: I and I think if people are there's there's maybe some baggage depending on your upbringing to the word spiritual. Sure, I would. That's why I use the word. It's just it's non conventional. It's kind of like a neutral word, like, hey, just accept that there's more to what you think reality is and you've been taught and just I think if you crack that open and just accept, like okay. And the reason I think that is I grew up. I know, Ryanie said, you want to talk about this a little bit, but.
Speaker 1: Only what you're willing to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So I grew up Mormon, and you're like in this bubble. Basically, I was grew up in Utah. Long story show. I didn't know anyone who wasn't Mormon until I went and did the whole mission thing and where the name tag and all that shit. But once the door opens and you think like, oh shit, maybe I'm in a cult or maybe this isn't what it claims it, once you open it and start looking into it, it's like, actually pretty easy, and it's you figure it out pretty quick. I feel like the phenomena is the same way we have fifty seventy eighty years of programming as a culture, especially in America, to discredit and you're a wacko and you're a whack job. And imagine all the poor people like your dad and your family and experiencers who have been gas lit to hell and back. And the truth is, most reporters, most most experiences are unreported because there is no benefit to talking about your for most people, you just get shunned. And there's such a high social cost. So there's so many cases already. And I bet that's like ten percent of the experiences. Every day, every day a human being on planet Earth is having some sort of mystical, unexplainable experience every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's happening non stop. Yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: And to be clear, like we're not the only people that have, you know, paranormal type of experiences. I just think that it it hap. I think like my honest take here this is just me being candid, My honest take is that these beings new for whatever reason, like these are good people. To really shake them up and like give them a story to tell, because they're resilient people and they won't back down and they'll go all the way until the job is done. I think that the reality is there are not a lot of people out there who are as tight knit as my siblings and I and my mind, you know, like and and our family like it nearly broke apart many, many, many times over this, but for some reason it never fully did, and we always bounced back. And every year the experiences have ramped up in intensity, and I think it's like whatever reason this played out for us was in a way so that we would just kind of have you know, data proof evidence, all this corroboration and all this stuff, so that we could just kind of help people see the bigger picture, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that family dynamic is back to what I was saying at the beginning. So I didn't bring that up. But not only is hearing you and your siblings talk, but hearing each of your dad, you, Chris, Emily, even Nick talk about different challenges you guys have the five dark years you've talked about, and it's no you guys have always been very uh what's the word gracious or refined about implying that, yes, family relationships, I think it's pretty heavily implied that your mom and dad had some pretty like strong resistance over the experience, and so it's like this is not some made up story, Like this is real people dealing with real shit, and you get all the good into bad. And I think the more time you either read the book or watch podcasts or listen to your podcast, I think it becomes a parent that that your story is genuine. And then if you accept that, okay, this one person's story is genuine, well, then maybe someone else has also had an experience, right, And then all of a sudden you just start realizing like yeah, like you said, oh my god, there is more to reality, and it's happening all the time. Yeah, all the time.
Speaker 1: Since yeah, really, there's scrolls and manuscripts from all over the world of like seeing beings and things like that, like this isn't new.
Speaker 2: That's when you start to put together the pieces that it is a spiritual thing and it transcends like religion and that you know that stuff is it's because you find things in every ancient religion or you know, know mystery tradition even before there were religions. You know, uh, there's overlap, there's aspects of this phenomenon in every single one of those ancient uh mystery traditions, and you're like wait a minute, what what is going on? I mean, all of them that you can think of. An easy example is Buddhism. They describe the Buddhas the like ascended beings, the devas as well. Yeah, they're like these little angelic light beings that fly around in the sky. It's like, what does that? Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's tons of them, and that points you to the oh ship, that's that's we're talking about the same ship.
Speaker 1: I think the problem that people have is like the attachment to a certain religion, which is cultural for sure, and I think that people can't grasp I mean generally, like people have a hard time grasping that this is a phenomenon that is very symbolic, because things that are spiritual are symbolic more so than they are literal. And that'll make sense to people who really know what I'm talking about. But this is a thing that transcends language even and you know where someone says God and then someone says Brahma, and then someone says Allah, and then someone says yahweh. All these people are offended each other. No, no, no, that's not right. Well, I mean, if you think about it, it's just different people from around the world trying to explain the divine in the terminology and cultural lens that they have. But what if it really did What if it wasn't God only showed up to the Israelites and they are the chosen people, But what if it's really like, you know, God is truly for everybody. And for thousands of years, people everywhere have been trying to explain this phenomenon that's been going on. Maybe the Israelites and all the stories in the Bible were very real, some of these stories, and they had a great story, and over time it's just been so conflated to be like, you know, now we're killing each other, and millions and millions and millions of people have been killed over imaginations of God that come from different cultural understandings, you know what I'm saying. But maybe it trends. And I'm not saying like the Bible's fake or this is fake, or I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying the opposite, that maybe there's truth to all of it, all of it, or at least some of it.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a flood myth in like every culture around the Yeah, yeah, so I mean there's probably some big ass floods that happened. Was it literally the entire earth and too of each channel of No, obviously, like let's be real, but there was a flood. Yeah, there's also the probably multiple floods. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: There's also like I think a dozen or more different religions or mystery traditions that describe beings that are almost exactly like Jesus Christ in every way, down down to like the birthday, down to being a carpenter, down to barn of a virgin, like like almost every single detail across so many different yes, the death and rebirth across so many different cultures, like down to the birthday, the winter solstice, you know, like like almost every detail of Jesus and his life is down to like ages and locations. It's like it's the same thing detailed across different eras, different ages, different cultures, different religions. I think maybe part of the folly is when we want to take everything literally. Yes, we want desperately to have a road map, like tell me exactly what I need to do, tell me exactly what I need to do so that I can't fuck it up. But it's like, well you're already, like that's part of the folly is thinking you have to do it in exact specific way because there is no exact spec there's no list of rules and specific you know, say this hail Mary or you know, uh, you know, pray and bow towards this direction every day, or there's no specific ship like that. It's it's it's a.
Speaker 1: It's it's more of a like a personal connection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, it's I think the folly is when we we want to we want to do it literally, yes, and if you follow it literally most texts say don't believe the other ones. Yeah, you know what I mean, kill bullshit. Yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you look into like the mystery traditions, and you know, we do go into a lot of that kind of stuff on our show, Like we have a whole wisdom tradition series, which I've actually been thinking the next one would either be Rudolph Steiner or resocructionism whenever we get to the time where we'll do one.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the more you dive into these kinds of things and read these kinds of texts and learn about this body of knowledge, it's pretty clear. It's pretty evident that things that are concerning spiritual mysteries. Uh, the spiritual reality are symbolic. That doesn't mean not true. That doesn't mean not real. It means that the comprehension of such things transcend the literal.
Speaker 2: It's beyond us.
Speaker 1: We can't comprehend, beyond fathom. So therefore the only way we can fathom is through symbol abstract representation. Yes, like an artistic depiction, you know, through fiction, through through that medium. Uh, you know it's it's.
Speaker 2: Real, true shit, but like not down to every little nitty gritty detail. It's like when you look that closely through a microscope, it's like, dude, you're losing the point. You've missed the point. Now you're looking too closely into it.
Speaker 1: You can't see the whole forest because you're looking at the one tree.
Speaker 3: Vibes, Is there a game either one of you have played that tackles these religious subjects in a way that really stood out to you? You're like, Okay, maybe the creators at this game are on my same level or on a similar to wavelength. Anything that stands out to you, Because I know you both talked about it. I've heard you talk about it on your show. I know you brought up Kingdom Hearts and sell the You know, is there anything where you're like, Okay, this is some this is some real shit in terms of the stuff I'm interested in. You know, someone's tapping into a similar vein here, oh.
Speaker 2: One thousand percent, and I feel like it's I don't I don't know that any one game just kind of like covers it all. I think. I think what it is is I I can think of a bunch of different examples of games that hone in on one either one aspect or one specific like mystery tradition. Like when I think Kingdom Hearts, I think gnosticism. It's it's like a lot of the details are almost directly pulled from gnosticism. This whole, like the Kingdom Hearts being the collective consciousness of all sentient beings, the the idea of going within yourself, your heart to access uh and converse with your higher self in order to awaken. It's like, oh my God, like all the light and dark absolutely.
Speaker 1: You know they even have like on Kingdom Hearts three, there's like these I haven't finished the game, but to see godlike guys and they're like playing chess and it's the sackerboard symbolism, which was you know, templar knights. They were Gnostics and very very esoteric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's tons.
Speaker 1: They're like thirteen people in the order nobody.
Speaker 3: Thirteen people in organization thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, organization thirteen yeah, yeah yeah, and which is a templar thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's seven It's it's like thirteen darknesses and seven lights. And there's this ancient prophecy of their their endless struggle but their eventual clash where light will win against all odds, and like, it's there's so much that feels like it's directly ripped from gnosticism that I mean, dude, there's a there's a freaking One of the games is dream Drop Distance is like they literally have to go unconscious and dive into their subconscious, oh dude, and and yes, and like move through their memories and stuff in order to like reach a heightened like their higher self. In order to access and become their higher self in the waking world, they have to dive, literally dive into their subconscious. It is mystical as shit, and it yeah, just reminds me a lot of gnosticism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's hard for me to say, like specifically to your question, is there one game where I feel like, wow, this is like so on my level. There's so many, but one game that I did want to talk about that I thought was really cool. And you know, I do think there is a lot of like Japanese developers or artists seeing Western esoteric concepts and be like this is really cool.
Speaker 2: For sure, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know that they're I mean maybe Kingdom Hearts is one thing, but I don't know that they're always trying to, like, you know, teach you a message. And anime, for sure, I think I think anime is a different We could do a whole episode on, you know, on anime and the esoteric themes in it. But Devil May Cry, I think it's I.
Speaker 3: Was playing that today.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, Cry five?
Speaker 3: Now I downloaded five like two days ago. I'm doing a Devil May Cry video.
Speaker 2: So see, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that that's crazy synchronicity. Yeah, I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't.
Speaker 3: No, no, I've already played it all for sure.
Speaker 2: This is a pro.
Speaker 1: Do you do playthroughs?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I do either, like how to take old games and kind of get them running better. On modern hardware, or I do some like I'm doing a Beauty of series where I take a camera hack for a game. You can detach the camera and then I just get like cinematic shots of the different environments. Cool, and then I edit them together to music I love.
Speaker 1: I love those. That's really cool. Oh, it's I'm definitely gonna like start peeping your content.
Speaker 3: But Devil May Cry five is uh, it's the r E engine and I don't want to stand there's a there's a I wouldn't say it's Final Fantasy seven level twist, but there's a huge twist to that game. Are you playing it right now? Like I already beat it? Okay, I think we can talk about it.
Speaker 1: But absolutely well, last year, I don't know if you've seen this episode, but last year we had the voice of Dante on our show, Ruben Langdon.
Speaker 3: I don't even know that. I fucking missed it.
Speaker 1: So he's a very cool guy and he was so nice. Yeah, and he's a friend of mine and he's really into the UFO stuff, and I think he reached out to me or or I was introduced to him and I was like, dude, you gotta come on the show. So I got Double May Cry five. I played it. I beat it in like two days or something. I was, and yeah, if you don't mind me talking about the spoiler ahead, the thing about that game that I thought was really cool was that there was this emergence of the Kleefoth or It's like Kabbala symbolism, right, and like long story short, he ascends and becomes this like I guess, I mean, he's like a demon, but he's kind of like an angel, you know, when he like transforms his brother. And then this other kid I can't remember his name because I played the Game of the Year. It's not Virgil. Yeah, no, not the Emo kids true Nero.
Speaker 3: Nero, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Nero. Correct, Yeah, Nero. That's the other that's like Dante's nephew, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that, her cousin, and he like awakens and has his moment. But long story short, they go to the top of the Kleafath tree, Nero awakens, he becomes this like god like being and then they fight Virgil whatever, and then I can't remember exactly like who beat who? I think it was, Like long story short, they go all the way down into Hell. At the bottom of the cleaf off tree where you fight his brother Virgil in his fully awakened state, and then it's like, actually they got to the top when they went all the way down to the bottom and then all the way back up, which is like Dante's Inferno or the Divine Comedy or as above so below. So like long story short, I thought that was really cool, like an artistic choice where the whole game you're trying to climb the tree, and then you climb the tree and we're like, oh, actually I have to go all the way down to the bottom of Hell to really be at the top of the tree. Yes, and therefore you know you've escaped Hell and then you go back to the top. So it's like that's really paraphrasing it because it's been over a years since I played it, but the symbolism was very cabbalas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's literally the Kabala tree of life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's Kleefoth, which is like it's like an emergence of evil energy and Kabbala, you know. And I thought that is really cool. How literally at the end of the game, you get all the way to the top and it's like, actually you're at the bottom. Yeah, yeah, you know, and you spend ten hours fighting up the tree and then you go all the way to the bottom final boss, and then it's like whoa. It's literally like Dante's Inferno where they go all the way to the depths of Hell to find It's a metaphor. In other words, let me back up, so I'm not going in circles. I think the metaphor here, or the esoteric wisdom is that like, in order to awaken or to you know, become enlightened, you have to go through the depths of Hell and make it on the other side. But in other terms, it's like you have to dive into your subconscious. You have to face your trauma, your inner demons. You have to transmute them to not be traumas or demons anymore, but to be strengths, gifts, whatever. Like, you have to purge the traumatic association that you have with these things, transmit them from darkness to light. It's like going to the depths of Hell and then you go all the way through and then you come out on the other side and it's like, actually, I'm in heaven, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then side point symbolic on on the Cabbala Tree of life. Do you know what all the little nodes on the they're called?
Speaker 1: I jumped the gun there, but I.
Speaker 2: Did not really is that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I never looked where that name came.
Speaker 2: You want to know?
Speaker 1: Blowing one that I found out like a few weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know the anime Full Metal Alchemist? Have you seen that? K? Do you watch Animator?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I guess it's sorry, I can't. I'm like a terrible multitasker. I described as the channels Devigne credit Life Forces.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's true, dude, Yeah, that crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like the different dimensions of reality or whatever.
Speaker 3: We talked about. I guess it's part of it. It's part of that. I can I ever say this Evangelion is.
Speaker 2: It's also Yes, it's also a part of yeah, exactly. Ka Kabala type stuff comes up a lot in pop culture.
Speaker 1: I find, Oh, yeah, it's very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But in in Full Metal Alchemist, love that show. So you know how like the main guy in the end, it's Hohenheim. That's his dad, right, Yeah, that's Edward and Alphonse's dad Ohenheim. In real ancient I guess it's like Renaissance era or whenever. This the Middle Ages, right, like fourteen hundred's the Medieval Ages. Hoenheim was the birth name of Paracelsus, the renowned alchemist, and I thought that was pretty crazy. I was like, oh, that's a cool detail. And when Ed and Alphonse do the ritual to summon their mother's spirit back into her body, this door appears in front of him. Oh yeah, and it's the Tree of Life and it says cept and it's you know, it's like Kabala. And then they crossed through the door and the speaking to this being that you presume is God, and they're and they're like, who are you? It's like, I'm everything, I'm God, I'm you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I just thought that was so like, oh my God.
Speaker 3: And also the artistic depiction of that they go through the door, it's like just like a white room and the beams is just trans yeah, translucent outline. It's something about that made me feel almost there's like familiar, like they nailed this, Like I don't I'm not saying that's what God looks like, but the representation, the you know, like the artistic choice they something about that is right, Like it was really compelling. Vean, you could have. You could have gone like some big crazy like Spinal Fantasy does with you Kill God right, and it's got twenty wings and it's you know, it's like an Ezekiel wheel or something. But they went the opposite route. They went this pure minimalistic and it gives me this feeling that the only other time I can think of in media that's I felt that stronger. Have you ever seen a movie called Annihilation? Oh? Yeah, at the end when she meets the being, but it's just like a geometric morphing blob of her, yes, well, before it turns into her, before it takes the blood. It's just like floating. And it's the sound design is just like weird.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, dude. It's hypnotic.
Speaker 3: It's hypnotic exactly. It gave me that same feeling like all the scenes in Full Metal when he's talking to God or whoever is I think the name in between the two doors and that void space, I would I would feel like I was hypnotized. Like there's just something about that concept and the depiction of it. I think they know, Yeah, I only I've only seen Brotherhood the uh, Like that's the one that's.
Speaker 1: The real one that's based directly off the manga. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first one basically like came out before the manga was finished, and then the anime ended up like catching up with the manga before it finished, and they kind of just like made up an ending. So Brotherhood is the one that can watch. That's the right one.
Speaker 1: It's like the modern remaster where they actually like do a one shot follow through of the original manga. So it's the it's the Acura story.
Speaker 2: The source material. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Other really really good esoteric anime that are also news, so they're hot right now, Solo Leveling and Jujusukis. If you haven't seen those yet, that too. Yeah, yeah, they didn't cross my mind. That's extremely esoteric.
Speaker 2: But yeah, uh before we leave the Kabbala Tree of Life thing, you ever, I'm sure you played the newer Wolfenstein games.
Speaker 3: I played New Order in the I played the first of the two. I think there's three new ones. Yeah, I think there are three, but I've played the first two.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I think it's the first New Wolfenstein of the newer ones. I think it probably came out like, I don't know, twenty six seventeen. Yeah, yeah, we're on there. They have the whole like dot you should, it's like the you should.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's that like esoteric underground like Hebrew magic thing. It's literally all It's literally great those he says it. He straight up says like this is uh this cabalistic magic. He's straight up says it like it's not there's no sugarcoating or anything. It's like the movie Heretic where he yes and just straight out to say it, and you're like, whoa man. Uh, just talk about a game that like really impacted me. Wolfenstein. I had never even heard of the original Wolfenstein when I played the newer ones and my friend Jacob, our friend Jacob shout out. Jacob. He was like, dude, you gotta play this. This ship is insane. Uh. And I'm playing and I'm like, oh sick. I get to kill Nazis. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: And then and.
Speaker 2: Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, it's like cabalistic magic and like mex and like all this crazy like this esoteric occult organization like it. It is such an awesome, unique game. I love that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, dude, this is way different. But there's a game that I've been seeing clips of lately that I really want to play, and I think it's called like Exorcism Simulator or something. But it's like, it's kind of like fasmophobia. It's like a four it's like a four player, uh horror co op game. Yeah, I don't know if that's really what it's called.
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 3: I mean, there is a game called I'm watching it right now.
Speaker 1: It looks it might be called Depossessed.
Speaker 2: If I'm being honest, possessed.
Speaker 1: I'm probably tripping on the title. But if I saw a clip, I would know because it's.
Speaker 3: The same one came up. So I think, oh, it's called Unpossessed extra Unpossessed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Unpossessed Exorcism Simulator. Dude, it looks crazy. It's it's just like fasmophobia, but instead of like Hunting of Ghost, you're trying to like use like crosses to get the devil out.
Speaker 3: Of multi creepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is creepy. It looks awesome.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: Have you guys played Silent Hill to the New or the original played Silent Hill Man?
Speaker 2: Same? I hate to disappoint you, but I've never played them.
Speaker 3: I think that if I wanted to do it at like a you know, the pop culture episode. If you played that game, you would have like five episodes of content to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm on my I'm on my grind right now of picking up on all of the games that I missed out on. Uh So, I think that's on my list for sure, because I also have a coworker who same thing. Like he's utterly and completely obsessed with the Silent Hill games and he talks about them all the time and how awesome they are.
Speaker 3: Like most people would say two is the best, it's also the most I just yeah, if you're going to play one, play two first.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, I'm on that grind right now. I was never really into I know it. Obviously Silent Hill is not It's not like a JRP at all, but I never got into j RPGs at all until playing Chrono Trigger and now I'm going down that rabbit hole. But also like the whole like resident evil Silent Hill like horror stuff that lane. I'm like, that's gonna happen at some point. The goat.
Speaker 3: The most esoteric game and universe I can think of is the remedy shared universe. I don't know if you've played any either Alan Wake or Control games.
Speaker 2: Oh oh Alan Yeah they are.
Speaker 3: Alan Wake two might be the best survival horror like psychological survival horror game ever. It just barely recouped its money. There's the whole reason behind that. But God, I would I would like kill to like talk Alan Bike two with you, guys, if you'd played that, I bet we could go. It's I don't want to spoil it, like it's so good. I don't want to say anything because if you ever play it, I don't want to ruin the tragedy is.
Speaker 2: That I have. I love Alan Way the first one, and I've never played the second one. But just like a month or so ago, I bought the first one again on Steam and have been replaying it in preparation for Allen Wake two. So very soon I will be playing awesome. Yeah, Allen Wake.
Speaker 3: What's uh? I always like to ask this question, what is the most emotional game's ever made you? And why?
Speaker 2: Mm?
Speaker 1: Game? Oh? I can tell you right now? What do you think about yours? When I was a kid and you would beat Okarina of time and every time you would beat the game, I felt like I wanted to cry because I was like, it's over. You never wanted to be over, oh, you know, because you know, as it was back then, we had Nintendo, we had snes, we had Nintendo sixty four. It wasn't like online infinite gameplay.
Speaker 2: Loop creative gaming.
Speaker 1: It's like you had your little game, you played it, it was over, and you're like no. So whenever the credits would roll an Okerina of Time, I felt like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's like the end of Lord of the Rings. You're like, oh my god, we just went on this whole journey and it's over.
Speaker 1: Triumph, but also like sad that it's over.
Speaker 2: I would also get sad for Link, because good god, that poor fucking kid went through everything, traveled into the future, slayed the Ultimate Evil, traveled back and nobody even knew he did any of that, and like it's he just has to live his like normal life dealing with the psychological repercussions of what he just did.
Speaker 1: Breaking news. I think Alex has a contribution.
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: Okay, did you hear that kid?
Speaker 3: No? I couldn't hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his his mic isn't working, but he cried at the end of Red Dead two. Right, yeah, Dead two.
Speaker 3: That's a that's another one one as well.
Speaker 1: Oh my, there's games you beat and you're not sad, like for example, Halo amazing games. Growing up, you never felt sad like that was sick. You know, let's let's play multiplayer. Yes, you know, but for some reason when you beat Okarina of Time, I just always felt like it was so depressing, like for me. Actually, this, this will explain a lot about me. I have a hard time finishing open world games because when I get near the end, I don't want it to end, so I stall, and I stall, and I stall, and I do all these side quests and then it's like I've invested eighty twoe hundred hours in this game, and then it's like, well I got other games to play, uh, and then I don't finish. Like for that reason, I haven't finished Tiers of the Kingdom.
Speaker 2: You talk about emotional, I.
Speaker 1: Haven't finished Goes to Tsushima. There's a lot of games that I've never finished because I'm traumatized as a kid. Like you play the game, it goes by really quick and then it's over it, but for sure you are. It's a complex because then there's never the experience of that first experience for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something wrong with my brain where I can play a game one hundred times and feel the same thing every time I play it. I've like beaten all the Kingdom Hearts games like ten times a long.
Speaker 3: That's a gift from God.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, No, you're right, You're right, I am, You're right, I am. I do feel fortunate to have that. But a lot of a lot of games make me emotional, honestly, like, I find fiction is one of the things that makes me the most emotional out of anything. I don't know why, but one of the more recent examples would definitely be Tears of the Kingdom. The I don't I won't spoil anything.
Speaker 1: I know exactly where I'm at in that game, and I swear once a week I'm like, I'm gonna pick it back up. I will finish.
Speaker 2: I won't spoil anything, but I will say maybe the most shocking twist of my whole entire life, And I cried, Wow, well do you did you beat it? Or no?
Speaker 3: I have not beat Tears of the Kingdom. Oh you got it happens, It's so good.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable, but eighty hours in it. I think the most emotional I've been playing a game might be God of War twenty eighteen. It was it's the father son thing. The father son thing really like hits me in the heart. My dad and I didn't have like the toughest It wasn't crazy, it wasn't anything crazy, but we we like pretty much always butt heads, but we found our way through that and like now we're in a great place, and so that subject matter is like very tender to me. And the performances of those actors is maybe the best I've seen in any video game for sure.
Speaker 3: They definitely raised the level everything production. I mean, there had been single shot games with the whole idea of the whole game is one single continuous shot, and all the tricks they did to pull that off, Chris Judge, everybody, uh, like, even the the subtle things they did, Like do you remember the very beginning of the game when you first kind of set out and you are going to initially like get the tree. I think you're the wife cut down the tree. It's like right at the very beginning, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: How the game starts and there's like a trayis and cradles are arguing and they're looking over like kind of a cliff side, and there's awkward and Credos like puts his hand like he wants to.
Speaker 2: Touch oh, and then he pulls it away.
Speaker 3: He pulls it back, just like The game is just full of like subtle subtexts like that that just by the end when you find out spoiler alert that like the mom has been guiding them, and that's the whole time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I loved how they tied in lored to like what's considered a gameplay mechanic, the idea of yellow markings, you know, what you can interact with and what you can climb on.
Speaker 2: It's turned around.
Speaker 3: But and then they're like, we're going to do that, but we're gonna actually work it into the lore and makes it like fit into the world and it's heard knowing ahead of time guiding you because it's just god damn, that game's also I think I think that was.
Speaker 1: Like the first game anyone's ever played where like the acting and the dialogue and all that felt like movie quality. It truly, you know, it really did. It is movie.
Speaker 2: It had been attempted before, but they fully and completely.
Speaker 1: It's like a movie, it really is.
Speaker 2: And then Ragnarok doubles down on that, like you know, like if freaking if Got of War twenty eighteen is the Iron Man movie, Gotta warre Ragnarok is in game like it's it's like they fully fully go twice as three times as big on that. But yeah, I think I think that's in Like I think Got of War twenty eighteen is in like the top three most like dazzling spectacular games I've ever played, just personally for sure. It it hit me on every single level. It checked every box. It shook me to my core. It made me extremely emotional and like shocked me.
Speaker 1: It's the only problem is there was enough of it.
Speaker 2: I know they came out with Ragnarok and maybe they'll do another one. I don't know the story.
Speaker 1: There's like heavy conversations about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's either going to be Egypt.
Speaker 3: It seems like Egypt.
Speaker 2: It seems like Egypt is where we're going next. But I did just see something like last night that apparently a very credible leak source who has been right about many many things Got a War related in the past, is saying it's actually going to be another prequel set in Greece about Credos and his father.
Speaker 1: See what I saw was there was a leak that a major project for Sony has just been announced that they're casting Middle Eastern actors. So then so there's specult. Well is it God a war? Is it Egypt?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So who knows God?
Speaker 2: So regardless, Oh yeah, the twenty eighteen was supposed to be Egypt like many years ago. It was going to be glad it wasn't. I am too. The Norse thing, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Very I was a little bummed out when the Norse thing was first announced, like I didn't I think at the time there had been I think Assassin's Creed Vikings had come.
Speaker 2: Out where it was announced around the same thing, around the same time.
Speaker 3: There seemed to be other Viking games, and I just felt like the Vikings TV show, I'm like, I got lots of cool Viking ship in my life. Yeah, you know, there's not enough though. Have you seen The Northman by the way? Yes, so, oh my god, people talked so much shit on that movie. Pretty low expectations. It's one of the coolest movies I've ever.
Speaker 2: Amazing, it's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. I was gonna ask if if Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk came and said okay, Bledsoe said, so, I love you guys. I think I believe your dad's story. I want to support you. So here's twenty billion dollars. You can make any video game you want and hire whoever you want. What would you guys make, Like, let's say they came to as you do as a podcast? Easy?
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 3: What Elder?
Speaker 2: Scroll six? Where's it ahead? Where's it?
Speaker 1: Aad? Let's I would take?
Speaker 2: Give him to Todd Howard and hurry the fuck up.
Speaker 1: But I'm.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's cool. But like Skyrim, what's it are we at fourteen years now that we've been waiting twenty fourteen years? Here you go, Todd, here's twenty billion dollars, give me the fucking game? Where is it? Giff me?
Speaker 1: You know what? I know what game I would make? I would set out to make the most bad ass hand to hand martial arts kung fu game ever made, like seafo, best kung fu game I've ever played, like that, but bigger, like multiplayer, like it would be like traditional respect to actual kung fu styles, like you can you can do this style of this style of this style, and uh, it would be something along those lines, something like fighting melee combat like Chivalry. Chivalry has a really good like sword, you know, Melee mechanic would be something along those lines. When I was a kid, I always fantasized about a Star Wars game just like Chivalry, where you have lightsabers, but it's like, you know, some something melee oriented with a like a multiplayer vibe. Maybe it's like Chivalry esque where it's sixty four thirty two verse thirty two, but it's like, you know, people melee fighting, like the fucking assaulting the Shaolin.
Speaker 2: Temple or something like that.
Speaker 1: It would be martial arts melee focused. That'd be sick, yeah, because at the end of the day, that's usually my favorite games.
Speaker 3: Why what did your favorite game of all time? Yeah, if you had, it depends on the era.
Speaker 1: Depends on the era. I can't say one, because there's a lot. I would say, like I have a list. Uh, Okerina of Time is probably like my all time nostalgia classic. I would like play that with my dad and my brothers. We were all obsessed with Zelda growing up, and so definitely Okerina of time. But right now, dude, right now, Like I'm really into Hell Divers, really really into Hell Divers two. I think that game transcends just being a multiplayer game, Like it has an incredible lore that is like so freaking amazing. It's just an incredible phenomenon. I don't know, I really like competitive mutiplayer games. I'm playing the crap out of Marvel Rivals.
Speaker 3: I've heard nothing but good things from everyone who plays Rivals.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, it's shockingly good. Like I thought that the Hero Shooter thing had run its course, and especially with Concord, I think Blizzard that yes, the dazzling failure, it was Concord. I thought. I was like, Okay, we're done with this right like it's it's it's And then Marvel Rivals came out and it's like, oh shit, no, this is fun as hell.
Speaker 3: Still.
Speaker 2: They just were doing.
Speaker 1: It wrong, Yes, they were doing it wrong. Yeah, they were doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: I'd have to say Kingdom Hearts two is probably my favorite game of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I had to pick a more recent one, it would maybe be God of War twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: No, to be elden Ring.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, what are you talking about I'm tripping Elden Ring is crazy. I can't wait for night Rain. Good God.
Speaker 3: People were bitching about night Rain, but I'm like more eldan Ring. Like basically, you're getting a co op bus boss Russ mode sounds awesome. Yeah, awesome, like you're an actual.
Speaker 2: Yes, And they did cool little tweaks like the mobility is way better, like you run faster, you walk faster, everything faster. There's no fall damage, Like it's awesome. They did a lot of tweaks to just be like, go go go, go, go go, just have.
Speaker 3: Fun, like don't worry about all the littlest formula.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's gonna be sick.
Speaker 1: I have to give special shout out. This is one of my top five permanent Like one of the best games I've ever played is Seafoo. Yeah, I've beaten it over one hundred times. I've beaten it Master. I've done a no literal no death run, but that was a normal mode. I haven't done a no death run on Master someday, but I'll probably beat my head in if I attempt that.
Speaker 3: Do you have a PS five xbox? What do you got?
Speaker 2: I got them all, brother, you got to have them.
Speaker 3: All these days. Did you ever play Ninja Guiden back in the day, the three sixty Xbox ones?
Speaker 1: Not all the way I played the demo Actually, just a couple of days ago, I was playing Ninja Guid in two because it's on game Pass, and I was like, you know what, this is a little dated, Like.
Speaker 3: It's a little dated in terms of like the camera can be fun. Yes, they hadn't figured out the cameras.
Speaker 1: Shit, it's really clunky. I couldn't keep going.
Speaker 3: If you can get past that, there's a reason why. It's Hell, this is the greatest action martial arts game for a lot of people. That's like the pinnacle. Seafood is like a different thing. Seafoo is its own like almost like its own genre.
Speaker 1: Kung fu enthusiasts bro like yes, it's like there's like real hit in there, like as someone who studied kung fu for four years, like every week, going three four times a week, like under an actual Seafoo and like a part of a martial arts school. Like Seafoo is for real, Like it's amazing, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It's like Yip man the game yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, just like straight Box and everybody. It's it's a really cool game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm kind of like, I feel like I hijacked the whole thing in video games. And there's nothing for your listeners. But I could talk to you guys about video games forever.
Speaker 1: So what do you mean there's nothing for a listeners?
Speaker 3: And I know you said and I know you said an hour in other like an hour or so.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I told you we're cool.
Speaker 3: Man, Okay, we're just making sure.
Speaker 1: No, this has been awesome. I feel like people be tripping if there's at least got to be somebody out there in our show who likes video games.
Speaker 3: Man, come on, Like, you guys have video Game Channel on your Discord and I pop in there and talk every once in a while. Yeah, I wanted to bring up you both bought a Link, and I had this thought as you were talking about Okay at time and Tiers of the Kingdom and why why you felt sad because in the lore that the quote lore the timeline of Zelda, which has like multiple timelines, kind of retconned it. But the overarching theme is Link is almost like a title. He's like reincarnated with the title like a Christ exactly he's essentially a Messiah figure. Yeah, and now he's not like born of a virgin Mary and all that. Right, of course it's but it's like a twist on the Messiah, like the idea of the Messiah complex, not complex, I guess, just the archetype. And maybe like it's almost the sad idea of that you're gonna saved the world and then you're gonna die, but it's gonna go back to it. You have to do it all over again. Oh yeah, And maybe that's why it feels sad because I don't know. I was I was thinking about you know, he's right, like the Zelda games, they don't there's hit different, Like, you're right. I just played Halo one of some friends. You beat a Halo campaign.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you're not sad. You're not like crying and then you're like, let's do it again, a legendary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okuerinas. It's not like you're weeping, but it's like somber your melancholy, yeah, melancholin.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it's because they're playing with some of these themes like reincarnation, timelines, Messiah, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Music the music too, like Zelda music there's nothing like it, nothing.
Speaker 3: And particularly all the little jingles they made for Akerina of Time, the Song of Storms, like come on, you can never not.
Speaker 2: Hear that melody all day dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was pretty good too. It's all about it's all about.
Speaker 2: The opening the opening screen. Yeah song, that's the song. Yeah, oh my yeah, but it is true the somber, that whole thing of like Link is just gonna come back and do it again over and over and over and over and over. Like that's we're writing a song about that. Actually, yeah, you want you want to.
Speaker 1: Man? Our next song is doing I don't think. Yeah. We're working on a single called Ultrahand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is the mechanic from Tears of the Kingdom Tiers of the Kingdom. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And it's literally like I've pretty much finished the lyrics at this point. It's literally about the like Link being trapped in an endless cycle of just having to fight Gannon over and over and over and over and over and over, and it's like is he you know, it is this thing of like is he really winning? And Gannon is almost being like, well kill me now, like I'm gonna be I'm gonna be right back to get you again, like you know, like yeah kind of thing. And it is you get that feeling playing the Zelda game. I mean, at least I do. I also find it fascinating. He is like a vessel for this christ consciousness, right, and he keeps coming back. And it's but I find it fascinating. He never talks and you can name him whatever you want to name him, implying that like it's you. Yeah, it's you, it's true, but like we are Christ.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But he also like pulls the sword from the stone, which ye gives me like Arthur vibe, you know, like being worthy and like pulling the Master Sword from the stone, the magical sword that could seal the darkness. You know, it's like.
Speaker 2: Bro in Breast of the Wild, you literally have to purify your heart in order to pull the Master Sword out of the thirteen hearts.
Speaker 1: You gotta have exactly.
Speaker 3: I forgot about that. You have to have hearts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both games actually yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: But well and no in Tears of the Kingdom, it's stamina, is it.
Speaker 1: Ye dragon? Yeah, you're right, you're right. You have to have like five stamina wheels I think or something like that, because you pull it out of a fucking dragon forehead, out of the sky. Yeah, it's it's awesome.
Speaker 3: The Japanese have always had Like I was thinking about what you were saying, I think there's a lot of it's like, Okay, we're looking for inspiration, this this stuff is cool. It's just cool. We're gonna we just want to make something cool, right. But I also think over time this concept, especially with all the j RPGs, because I know Nick Thing is getting into them. There's this joke within the j RPG community that almost all of them you kill God. But that's and I've always wondered, And a lot of times they'll take like the twist like Christian. You know, they'll have crosses and stuff like in Xeno Gears or dragon Quest games. They never they know us, never explicitly mentioned Christ. But they're like taking iconography even.
Speaker 2: In dragon Ball.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, I wonder what that is like is it? Because but you know, they come from generally speaking, like a Buddhist background and reincarnation, and they like they mix the two together, and I sometimes I wonder how much of it is sort of like the way I create sometimes, like I just want to put together things that are cool, and then I come up with the narrative once the pieces are there, you know, or are they mastered? You know, who's master planning? And like, really, I want to put this stuff into my art as a conscious message to people playing.
Speaker 1: I think that they have a fascination with like Christian iconography, you know. And that's why it's in so much anime too. It's really in a lot of anime and and also like Japanese games.
Speaker 2: And I think you're right.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh wow, this is cool. It's not that even necessarily, but like, yeah, this looks sick. Cross it does look kind of cool. It doesn't the cross tattoo. You're like, dud you.
Speaker 3: Baroque Catholic is heavy metal?
Speaker 2: Heavy metal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's so cool that people turn them upside down and they're like, yo, across you Like it's cool.
Speaker 2: The first time I ever saw the explosions and Evangelian and how like an explosion happens and it's across, I was like, that's the coolest shit I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Crosses are really edgy. They think about it's edgy.
Speaker 2: They're coole as fuck. Yeah, and and yeah, I think a lot of it is like, I'm just grabbing a bunch of stuff that I think is cool, put it together, and then the first chance you get to step back and look at it as a whole, you're like, oh, ship, there's a theme here. Yes, I'm pulling, And then you can inject the intention exactly for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, who knows some some of them, you know, creators could be masterminding it from the very beginning examples. Oh that's that's that's intentions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to be one piece. One piece.
Speaker 3: I've never tried because it's just too much of a commitment.
Speaker 1: There is no try.
Speaker 2: Let me let me just let me, let me just put it to you like this. It will bless your whole entire life.
Speaker 1: It'll change your life. Yeah, I keep everyone says that because it's true.
Speaker 2: It's true. It can't be overstated.
Speaker 1: I tell Nick, I'm like, or like, in group conversation with our friends who haven't seen it, I'm like, having one piece in your life is something every day that can help you experience more joy when you have a show, Like when you have a show that is twelve hundred now and going plus episodes, that is like consistently amazing, consistently better and better and better and better. And the story is so big and it's so deep, and it's archetypal. Don't want to spoil anything, and it's very spiritual and like triumphant, and you have like X number of years of your life that you can show up and hit play. And it's this show that gives you that feeling that you're seeking when consuming media. It's like you literally have life before consuming one piece, and then during consuming one piece, because it never it's still still you know, it's like literally having it in your life gives you more joy. In my opinion, it's it's amazing.
Speaker 3: I've heard some pretty strong recommendations for one Piece, but that takes the case. That's like takes the cake. Excuse me, that's glowing literally almost like claiming one piece is divine.
Speaker 2: It is honest it honestly it is. Don't want to spoil it, but it's it's I don't know, there's this meme that it's like peak fiction.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It kind of is like, yeah, it's shocking. It's hard to deny at this point it does this thing. I'm almost caught up. I only have a little bit left and I'm.
Speaker 1: Sad about But then you have Mango for years.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, the manga after that and whatever. But I'm almost caught up, and I've only been watching like two three.
Speaker 1: And I've been two You're probably three years at this point, two and a half three, watching for two years now, and you have been watching like maybe a year or even less.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was six months. Yeah, two and a half years, So okay, And it continues to shock me. From the first fifty episodes, you're like, oh, this is this is the coolest shit ever, like Pirates, this is awesome, and you think you know what the show is and you think you know how good it could possibly get, and then every single arc for twelve hundred episodes straight, they smack you in the face and say like you don't know shit, Like we will be ten times better than you think we will be, Like this show will be so much better than you think it could ever be. I'm almost at eleven hundred episodes and I'm still like my jaws on the floor almost every episode.
Speaker 1: Should you be on episode like eight point fifty and a character will walk up that's like one of the most important people in the world or something, and it's like, you know, you heard their name like five hundred episodes, you never even seen them, and then they show up and it's say, oh shit, I gotta beat you. How am I gonna beat you? You know? It's like that. It's like everything is so out to a level that you literally have never experienced it never will experience other than this one experience, which is one piece. There's nothing like it. There never will be anything like.
Speaker 2: It's true they're in a unique position because it's been airing for so long. It's like like they never knew that they would get this much time to do the show. But once they started realizing that they would have enough time, which was around like water seven ish, they were like, we're gonna do something that nobody else can do because we have the privilege of like they had the roadmap, they knew.
Speaker 3: It's almost like they have a second mastermind phase, which yes, they realized, okay, we have the runway to do something different.
Speaker 2: They saw the trajectory and they were like, okay, we are having like a dragon Ball level trajectory at this point. Yeah, and I think they made a conscious decision to be like rather than rather than ending. At some point we are going to tell this story in the most fleshed out way possible and take our time.
Speaker 1: And here's something that we haven't even stated yet in the best and most important part of the show that it has like the highest degree of mystery.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are.
Speaker 1: You ready for this?
Speaker 3: You ready?
Speaker 1: Nobody even knows what the One Piece is.
Speaker 2: No one, no one in the human world, the world like real life. I mean, well, the creator Oda and apparently like two or three other people they actually know what it is.
Speaker 3: So they do have an end in mind that they're working towards.
Speaker 2: They've had it the whole time. He's had it the whole time, and he also said he has never once changed it never he will never change it. And he also said it's not some bullshit like the one Piece was the friends we made along the way or like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, no, no, no, it's it's real and it is going to like shock everyone that watches the show.
Speaker 1: And then around episode five hundred characters be like, the one Piece is real.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give too.
Speaker 1: Much away, but like it's crazy. The level of mystery is so the.
Speaker 2: People in the world, like the people in the Lord don't even know if it's a real thing or not, or what it is or what No, no one knows what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's one little example.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it's crazy. They have maintained this level of absolute mystery for such a long time and like, we still have no idea. There's been theories floating around for decades of what it is. We still don't know. Yeah, we still don't.
Speaker 1: We still years away from that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's coming to a close.
Speaker 3: It's like have they given a timeline on like, you know, how old is this Oda guy?
Speaker 1: I mean he's.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's got time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's been having a lot of health issues over the years. They he works himself like a dog. But that they we are in like the final saga. They have declared of the.
Speaker 1: Mango, which is a few years ahead of the anime.
Speaker 2: It's about a year ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so it's coming to a close.
Speaker 1: Within the decade.
Speaker 2: I think I'm thinking within like five years max. It'll be over probably like three. We'll see though, we'll see. Yeah, that's the end of our one piece rant. We're one piece evangelists.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are profits and piece. I love that ship man, it's it's amazing Washington day.
Speaker 3: You got a Power Rangers action figure back there?
Speaker 1: Oh you saw that, dude? Yeah, this was mine when I was a toddler.
Speaker 2: It's so cool.
Speaker 1: Power Rangers was created the year I was born. I'm a I'm a big Power Rangers.
Speaker 3: I was a big Powers fan too.
Speaker 1: Got some Oh they're in the next one.
Speaker 2: It was huge in our house too. We were we were way into Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles.
Speaker 1: It's the lord' z dude.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I loved the Mighty Morphin movie growing up, the nineteen ninety five one. I would watch it on repeat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, repeat, It's amazing. Ye, I have an ooze and lord' ed. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: If you guys could, if Twice Born could make a soundtrack for any game, what would you guys want to work on.
Speaker 2: Twice Born?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that gives you a little more narrow because I can think of a French couple franchise. I'm like, I could hear some Twice Born some metals in what Doom? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thought if I like, if I got to choose, though, it would be God of War. It would absolutely be God of War. And I think that I think it's awesome. What they do with their soundtrack and their score, like being just like orchestral and using like those like authentic cultural instruments and ship I think it's really badass. But there are there are always moments in those games where I'm like, imagine if I was like brutally slaughtering this god right now to like the heaviest breakdown of all time. Oh yeah, Like, would that not be so sick? I'm having a hard time with this one, dude, Like, think about freaking think about in God War three, when you kill Poseidon, like and it's first person, it's like slowly, oh, dude, Like it would be sweet. It would be sick. Or the Hercules death in that one, one of my favorites, That one, one of my all time favorites. Smashes his face completely in the Chronos one where Chronos has you like this he has between his fingers. That one is brutal. Yeah, that come on, man, Yeah, God warn it needs them twice Born up in.
Speaker 3: It for sure.
Speaker 1: Plus it's like esoteric, it's spiritual, Like the name even twice Born itself is a spiritual thing. Like, yeah, it would perfectly fit God War.
Speaker 3: Actually, I agree with you on the orchestral thing. I was actually just I'm working on a God of War two emulation.
Speaker 2: Video, and oh awesome. I I try to like.
Speaker 3: Make quick little remixes of songs for the YouTube videos. I just like ripped the MIDI throw it on a different instrument. Oh cool jingle. And I was listening for like, oh, what kind of warsong has like a cool little melody, And I thought the same thing. It's not that I'm dissing on orchestral music, and but it's like I've been hearing that style of soundtrack since i was a kid, every movie with Hans Zimmer behind the soundtrack like and it's and then you listen to something like an A twenty four film like Hidden Jam, Uncut Jam, and it's like, I'll synth and I'm like, man, I would love like a more like a dark synth cinematic instead of orchestral or doom. It's like metal doom its own thing. But it's I guess what I'm saying is I'm slightly rinsed burnt out on the movie sound like the genre of the movie soundtrack. Like it's not that it's a bad genre. I've just listened to so much of it for sure.
Speaker 2: I think it's just so effective, Like it's so it's effective, it's too effective.
Speaker 1: That's something I think it was so good about Stranger Things is because there was like heavy sense yes layered into the soundtrack. It made you think of the eighties. You know. Synth is one of my favorite instruments, Like, I love I love.
Speaker 2: It, awes, I love it.
Speaker 3: Dark electronic music is my thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to send your music. Can you send it to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I want to listen, not send it. Can you send it?
Speaker 3: I said something in the Omi's Once, an early version of a track where I took the the Red Star Regulars prophecy. Oh yeah, I like relate it into a breakdown. It actually got pulled from that song. It's going to be like in the intro and outro of the album. Now our whole album, it's like me kind of injecting your guys' shit mixed with like my own.
Speaker 2: You know, now I have to hear it.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, the only thing I worry about sometimes. And I'm just being totally honest a little superstitious. It's like your dad's always talking about being positive, and I'm like working in inspiration from your guys story into like the Darkest and I'm like, I don't think your dad would actually like it if you heard it. He probably thinks, well, I mean.
Speaker 1: He probably wouldn't get it. Man, he's he's sixty three years old and he's not, you know, making music for fun, like he probably you know, it doesn't really matter. I mean, I understand where you're coming from. And it's it's art. You just have. It's it's a it's like a persona. It's it's yeah, fiction, you know, it's like you're I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if he's heard. I'm sure he hasn't heard twice born, but I don't see he has. Yeah, I don't think he would like it if he heard that either. But I mean, it's it's art. It's an artistic representation.
Speaker 1: It's an expression of yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I I got a couple of things wrong though. My sweatshirt is the upside down triangle. For some reason, I got mixed up when I heard the triangle of the beings. And then later you were talking about Rosa Crucianism in a different episode, and I think there was this concept of the true nature of the Godhead is actually the upside down triangle Father, Father, Mother, children of creation. And I'm like, that's such a cool concept, that like we're actually part of the Godhead and that there is a heavenly Mother. And Mormonism we actually have pretty strong old school Mormonism, not new school old school Mormonism. There's a very explicit Heavenly Mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A lot of Christianity, and I know a lot of Christians wouldn't think Mormons a Christian I think that's fair. You can, you can say that, but I would consider them a Christian derivative. And so most Christian churches don't. From my understanding, I've been to like different ones. I know you grew up you guys. Both are Ryan in like a hardcore speaking and tongues type style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is there.
Speaker 3: They don't talk about Heavenly Mother.
Speaker 2: No, no, No, that would be considered like evil. They would think if, yeah, if you suggest that anyone other than like Father, Son, holy Ghost have any sort of divinity whatsoever, that's like evil.
Speaker 3: But I guess the actual trip, I guess really it's that beings had a right side triangle and it's it's Father Son, Holy Ghost. But the Holy Ghost is the Mother? Is that the correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In a manner of speaking, the beings when they showed up with the triangle in their chest and say that, you know, they said, it's creation, right, it's trinity. But later the Lady in twenty twelve, when she appeared, she was like, I'm the secret missing part of the trinity. I'm you know, the Mother, the Holy Spirit, the divine feminine. And we're like what now what does this mean? And it took us, you know, all this time to like learn and understand what this meant.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I got it wrong.
Speaker 1: She had a triangle on her chest too.
Speaker 3: But it's right side up correct. Yeah. Yeah, so that makes me like, fuck, I have the upside down triango, which is the inversion.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no no, because in symbology, the upfacing triangle is masculine and the down facing triangle is famine.
Speaker 3: Oh that makes sense, that will work. Then that It's fine.
Speaker 2: It's the sword and the cups yeah, or the sword and the cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or it's like you know, reproductive, Yeah I get it, but serious the womb and and you know the staff and yeah, no, the for real, like that's it can be represented that way and even like the ovaries at the other parts of the triangle, or you know, the peanuts. On the pointed up triangle, the other two points are the peanuts, and then on a on an inverted triangle, the top two points are the ovaries. Oes.
Speaker 3: Yeahs, And would be really cool. I would be fun like YouTube video if I knew more to like do a forty five minute video on the symbolism of like the tri force, because the tri force is three trying and some of our I bet you could just like weave a really cool cool I don't know, just like a spitballing on all this stuff. Because the triangle itself is everywhere. It's in you, it's UFOs, it's in religion's.
Speaker 1: Strongest shape in nature, the rule of three.
Speaker 3: It's just everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's literally the strongest geometric shape in nature.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you ask like first responders, like firefighters, or or like rescue squads on police forces, when they go through training and like there's a building on fire or a collapsing structure or whatever, you cut triangles. If you're trying to breach into a building to rescue people, you cut triangles because it will still be able to support the building, it won't collapse as easy. Whoa, it's literally geometrically the strongest shape. WHOA think about that?
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I'm kind of still thinking about she nuts, but I mean, but I mean, that's crazy. I had no idea. I knew the whole the obviously that the principle that it's the strongest shape, but like as far as them cutting triangles to get it, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually you could totally do like a whole comprehensive breakdown of the triforce. Yeah, because it's also an ancient symbol, is an ancient Eastern.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure it's similar to a bunch of other ancient symbol It's that you could connect once you start researching. I bet you could find so many connections.
Speaker 1: Mystery traditions have a really cool explaining of the triangle, like and what it represents. Like, but before time and you know, material reality existed, there was this original consciousness. That's like a point, right if you think about it, like you're looking at a grid and you're like, how can I depict you know, reality and consciousness on a graph on a two dimensional plane. You have a point, and then that point gave the first expression or contemplation of itself. And now you have a line and you have two points, and that's when there began to be duality. This perfect all transcendent consciousness versus when it contemplated itself. But it is a creator being. It's you know, it's it's the source of creation. So when it thinks, it creates, right, so it contemplates itself and therefore creates a lower reflection of itself or you know behind me here the lady, the second layer of the divine, and then from those two forces emanating beneath them or us, that third point. It's like creation, right, material reality. So like if you read all Rosicrucian manuscripts, they show you like it's a point and then it expresses itself and now there's duality, and then it expresses itself again and then it's like us, it's creation, and that's simplifying it.
Speaker 3: But I think you said in the first episode, obviously correct me, that the divine masculine was the logos and the divine feminine was like the will and the emotion. It goes together create action, which is creation. Like I remember being like thinking that was so cool. I'm gonna design a fucking brand around this. This is sick, but I think that you kind of sit a similar thing where it's like, yeah, the the just the God contemplates.
Speaker 1: Itself, know thyself, right, you ever have that know thyself.
Speaker 3: And then because of that, then you get the material reality, which is us. I mean, yeah, I better explanation.
Speaker 1: Now we're here and we are fractal pieces of God. Right, So like our whole purpose in life, the whole spiritual game is like mirroring, you know, the journey of God, and it's like know thyself like the inner work, but like looking deep into oneself, contemplating the inner mysteries of your mind, transmuting your traumas and and your negativity even you know, and it's like it's really crazy. We're like it's as above so below like us here on the material earthly plane are how do we or mirror reflections of the higher plane of reality, the higher consciousness or intelligence know thyself? That's I think that's Aristotle but very profound. In order to be enlightened, you must know thyself, you must look within.
Speaker 3: Basically, I was just going to ask you also about your opinion on some of some Mormon stuff because I want to know if it connects to any other mystery things that maybe I'm not aware of, because I think some of the Mormon like rituals, I know that they were inspired or derivatives or lifted from things that came Some of it I know about. Some of it I don't, and I want to. I'm just curious. Like one of the biggest ones is I've always thought it was super heavy metal, and if you grow up Mormon, you just think it's kind of normal because it's just like taught to you normal and it's just you don't realize it. But we have this thing we do for the youth. You can start doing it once you're twelve, and you can get baptized for the dead, which just that alone, that's a metal song.
Speaker 1: Baptists dead invert just because of.
Speaker 2: That, Yes, convert from it to it.
Speaker 3: Oh and before people get weirded out by it, and people also think it's really cool, it goes. I think it's actually kind of cool. But the concept is you can't get baptized if you don't have a body, So you get baptized in proxy for a dead person, which is like in a cult voodoo ritual whoa in like a Christian but they wrap it up in like Christian stuff, and it doesn't you know, the building you go to, the temple doesn't look like a cult like voodoo and dark. It's all nice. And they spend tons of money on these buildings. And if you look up the inside of these temples, they're absolutely gorgeous. They hire like the best people. They just go all they go balls to the wall and then they build a baptismal font that sits on the back of twelve oxen. Like shit, you not, this is epic as fuck. Like you look at these pictures, they look like they're crazy. Now they say within Mormonism that the twelve ox and simp or the ox or the cows, whatever they're called, symbolize the twelve tribes of Israel. But I know that twelve is a number that appears. Like you guys had the Zoraster episode I thought was awesome, where well, first off, good thoughts, good words, good deeds.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, that's the name of the episode.
Speaker 3: It's like the simple that's my family model. So I teach my kids like it's the simplest way I think to disteal spirituality. Just those things. Just what you think becomes your words, and when your words become your actions, make them good things work out. Like That's the simplest way I could explain it to like a five year old on how to be. But anyway, so like the twelve tribe, I remember you saying, I think correctly that he went on into the river, had a vision, and there was the one main light, but there was twelve lights around it.
Speaker 1: Forster for a dior asterism. When went into a cave up on a mountain?
Speaker 3: Is it a cave or a river? I probably it's probably mean you got it wrong.
Speaker 1: It's I think it went up into a cave on top of a mountain, and he had this experience with a horror. Mazda was a horror.
Speaker 3: Horror.
Speaker 2: Mazda is the light, Yeah, the god God got into yeah God.
Speaker 1: And then Arinu is the bad one or Ariman or I think it's angrim Minu is like the evil reflection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ying Yang.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm in a like you know, the butterfly effect. I feel like reality change because I swear to God that he went underwater and had a vision, and I thought it was it was similar to baptism and I'm like, it's so weird. It's so much older than any of these.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure it was in a cave.
Speaker 3: No, you're I would say, I'm a lifelong pot heead. I've been Snoop Dogg for twenty five years, so I do not trust my memory.
Speaker 1: It's been pretty sharp. You've been calling on episodes that are like from years ago.
Speaker 3: It's good sometimes and not good sometimes. What sucks is I've actually brought that up and talked about it to other people, and I've just told him the wrong story about Zoraster because I just thought it was so cool. But did he see twelve lights?
Speaker 1: No, he saw one. He saw one and it was Ahura Mazda and it came and it told him basically. I mean, I haven't read the gaith as myself, but you know, just the gist of what they said or what it said was like basically, hey, you know this is the truth, Like I'm God. Basically Houra Mazda the creator. And there's also an evil shadow and evil reflection who is a liar and is evil and is trying to pervert the hearts of mankind and make them wicked and live and lies and deceit and it's araminu or also known as ariiman and a hoa mazda. Basically was like, you know, good thoughts, good words, good deeds, like you have to purify your mind, you have to be righteous, you have to live in truth, you have to kind of align with delight and the truth, and you know you'll make it to heaven or whatever.
Speaker 3: But is there multiple versions?
Speaker 1: Because yeah, over time it got twisted, just like everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a version that and maybe you've brought this up as like a later version on the episode. There is a version where he was bathing in a river m during the purification ritual. Then he had this vision of ahura masta what you just said.
Speaker 1: Maybe that is what it is. I thought it was up on a mountain for some reason.
Speaker 2: There's so many of these myths that are like almost the same, yeah, and then like minor yeah, different, But if you think about it, even like like going underwater in a river and going into a cave is like the underworld.
Speaker 3: Symbolically, it's the same idea.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, symbolic of going into the depths below and then coming out with a new Yeah, it's exactly. It's symbolizing the underworb consciousnes Yes.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever seen a YouTube video? I think it's called Icy Goat too? No, oh my god, it's so good. I would almost it's kind of long to do live. It's seven minutes and thirty seconds. You got to watch that video. It came out like eleven years ago. Eleven years ago.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: I don't want to say anything more than okay. It's a three D animation that a guy created. It's got Jesus and a cult and watch it and all this stuff. And it came out eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh, I See Goat.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about. Not the video, but that's uh George Bush.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know this. George Bush is in it.
Speaker 1: It's creepy man. The day of nine to eleven. He's in an elementary school like when the Twin Towers, right, Yeah, and he's reading this children's book called I See Goat Okay to them and it talks about like plane hit Hit. It's really weird, dude, and.
Speaker 3: It's very weird. And that's all in this. So the video starts out with this like it's animating this. There's like music, but I'll I'll say, is it goes from that, it goes through You're like, oh, this is a nine to eleven conspiracy video, right, and then it's like no, it goes through all the religions, It goes through all of time. In the end, it ends with like Jesus and his third eye in his heart, like breaking. It's it just goes places.
Speaker 1: You just yeah, I'll definitely watch it go there.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, I'm gonna watch that as soon as Badass would.
Speaker 3: I would love to hear your breakdown of that, because it's one of those things I've watched probably twenty times over the last like ten years. I go back to it and then I go online and I read read it and people trying to break it down, and it's it's true art where it resonates with everybody, but nobody like gets the same thing out of it. Yeah, every but everyone resonates with it.
Speaker 2: That's pretty curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have to watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the listeners anyone. It's on YouTube. It's definitely weird and it's kind of dark and unnerving in a way, but it's not like scary or scarier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand. Yeah, yeah, I think these subjects for some people are unnerving.
Speaker 3: It is like the first time I did d MT, it was the a few times I've done it a bunch wo.
Speaker 2: I uh, it's it was.
Speaker 3: I remember thinking like, oh, the spiritual realm or the other realm is like more foreign and dark than I thought it would be because you grow up like Christian and religious, and it's like the other realm is like clouds. Yeah, there, and then the reality is that's sort of true, but it's also like so different and unnatural. It's one it's scary because it's so it's abstract. It's abstract, but it's it's it's darker than I anticipated, like in the way you perceived it, but in the feeling not like not like scary, I'm in danger dark like mysterious, unknown, ominous, Yes, ominous that's the right word. That's the right word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that completely. I've the same way, like it was very ominous and very like whoa, like almost like alien in a sense, not like green and alien, but like foreign like whoa. It's so different and abstract, like baffles the brain.
Speaker 3: I think that's how things are. Back to your family. Your experience has both positive and negative. Yeah, right, it's not like yes, it's a blessing, And I know your Dad's like it's all overall a blessing, but it's also been it seems like the darker you can go, you're you're a bit deeper you can go to Hell also expands your ability to experience higher highs. Yes, Like the only way that you can experience ultimate love is you have to experience ultimate despair or I think so or something like that, and that's the way I go ahead.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, I'm sorry too. But like the more trauma or the more like like you said, like the more negativity you're suffering that you do experience, you can and it's like a pendulum. It can go equal measure the other way. And I can tell you that over eighteen years of doing this and getting thousands and thousands of messages from people throughout the years, but mostly my dad, but now I get them too. For the last six years i've been public, the main driving force behind people having experiences with the phenomenon is experiencing some form of trauma.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's what I forget. The guy's name is on Jesse Michaels if anyone's interested. The America American Alchemy podcast, I think is fantastic from the subject for the most part. And they've had a couple of people say when they're recruiting for psionic assets, they look for people with trauma in their background because it's for some reason trauma. And even if it's like that, this goes to the dark side, right, If you have the idea of the force, right, ultimately, if you have this binary thing good and evil, then if there's ultimate good like we're talking about, then there must all be ultimate evil. And I think ultimate evil the dark side of the force is you can gain power or expand your abilities, or your awareness or your intuition and your connection to the divine through terrible dark trauma. And some people have taken that path, like some people like legitimately, as much as I think Dark Vader is cool, the reality of like someone who goes down that path, I don't even want to talk about. Some of the things allegedly that happened were people who it's just like shit. And that's one thing I've noticed about your dad's story and other people's story like Whitney Strieber, and none of that, all of them agree, but they do all have traumatic lives, almost all them. I can't think of one that doesn't your dad in particular. But I remember reading the UFO of God book, which I recommend. I killed it in a day. I just remember. I just remember thinking, like, dude, this guy's life has been NonStop, just crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trauma.
Speaker 3: And one thing that I was I wanted to ask about is does he I know, he got healed from the stuff, but he talks a lot in the book about the arthritis from I guess the contact is that still is that just like, Okay, I got healed from Krohn's disease, but I got arthritis in exchange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I mean that that's been speculated by government and Vatican officials. I mean, how could we ever know for sure. It's not like the beings are going to come down and give a diagnosis, so we really don't know. Yeah, but what I do know is he does still have rheumatoid, but it goes in and out of remission and it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. Every now and then, like if he works his hands too much, if he's doing some sort of construction type thing at the house or at my house or whatever, then he'll have like a flare up and for a few days his hands are hurt, but for the most part he is experiencing remission.
Speaker 2: And there was a time where he could barely walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he couldn't even button up his pants or tie his shoes or he.
Speaker 3: Talked about that the book like gardening. I remember him talking about gardening while his hands were all messed up. Yep, and I was I remember just thinking, like Jesus Christ pun intended, I guess, like dude, to get this guy a break, like yeah, you know, And anyway, I've just I've wondered about that, like I had. I think I told you I had an ORB experience. I did tell you. I know I told you. And all I've had is that one experience. And I've sought experiences and I've asked for experiences or just like something my whole life. And sometimes I've wondered to see their two things. I've had a really awesome life for them, like if you zoom out compared to other people. Not that I don't have shit, but realistically I've had a very blessed life. I don't think I have a ton of trauma in that sense. And the oh, I'm like, so maybe I just have to experience more or two. I've thought like maybe I was like an actual Darth Vader character in the previous life, and like I got a long way to come up. And I mean, just like joking, I'm not being you know, I don't fully think that, but sometimes I wonder. And I've always thought like, why would the phenomena or God or the divine have it set up this way? And to me, it must mean that if you believe the phenomena or God of the divine is all powerful, it also seems to be there must be certain laws that the way the universe works, that you just have to do things a certain way, even if you're God right. Otherwise I would be like if I had a bunch of creations and children, I wouldn't want to make them go through the ship we go through. I don't want my kids, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you send them to school and make them do their homework and you know, teach the plan and teach them exactly, and you know, when they act up, they get in trouble. You know, there's certain things that like you wish didn't happen to you. But then you're like, but I have to do it because I'm molding them to be a certain way. I'm molding them to be successful, right, And it's kind of the same thing I feel. And also like, yeah, I think that it is law that it's like, dude, what would be the good in giving your child the answers of their homework? They're not learning, you know? Yeah, Well that's that's because that's what we're going to fail the test.
Speaker 3: That's where us we don't. But if I was an all powerful being, why couldn't I give them the answers in a way where they would have it the same way as if they like, I.
Speaker 1: Must not be able to do that because you are a contemplation of this all powerful being. You are a thought within the mind of this all powerful, powerful being. You're like a shadow or or reflection of it. And just like when it originally contemplated itself, now you are here to contemplate yourself and therefore contemplate the universe. Like it's a it's a test, it's a lesson, Like you have to grow. You can't just be like, you know, you joined the military. They're like, all right, great, here's a rifle.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: No, they got to like mold you and shape you and prepare you for war and condition you. And that's what life is. It's like a conditioning experience for you to your consciousness to grow to be ready for I guess as I understand it, like eternity in the other world, so to speak. And when you know, maybe you didn't quite make it in this life, all right, well you got to come to it again exactly. You know, you stolen a lot of people in this one. Now you're going to be robbed in the next one, you know, and then you learn, ooh, I don't want to do that in another lifetime, you know. And it's like that, over and over and whittling away all of these parts of your consciousness that are impure until eventually you got to figure it out. That's what the Rosicrucians teach and all these other mystical societies that like, that's the purpose of reincarnation is over time you're becoming more and more pure between lives. You know.
Speaker 3: It's it makes it resonates with me. It makes sense to me. It's one of the only ways that I can grapple with the fact that there is so much suffering in the world. You know. It's like well, how does that make sense? Well, if if you if we're all one consciousness, we're all contemplations are the same being. You are the blessed person, and you are also child born into slavery. You're both.
Speaker 1: You're also the creator.
Speaker 3: You're also the creator. So it's fair in the sense that it's not like, hey, I have an awesome life and this person doesn't, or my life sucks and this person's life is awesome. We all have the same thing. And then if you tack on the reincarnations, well over, if you zoom out, it may seem unfair right now, but if you zoom out over hundreds thousands of lifetimes, it is going to make sense. And so that the idea of collective consciousness and reincarnation is the only way I've been able to tell myself something that can kind of quell that existential why are things the way they are? And then I can just stop worrying about that and just get back to good thoughts, good words, good deeds, because that's what you got to do, right, And I think if you focus on those three things, you sort of naturally head the direction you're SPI to go, right. I totally agree, Yeah, that's try how I approach it. And I think I I think podcasts like yours are important. I think people need spiritual framework to approach reality. Like, for example, my wife just went through like a really bad mental period like nine months to ten months, and we lost her brother and my brother a year ago. Oh no, and she we had left Mormonism, and she never had kind of faced some of this stuff without like a spiritual story to tell herself, right, right, And so she was fine, and she was like for years, she's never been depressed, and she just thought, like, I don't know the answers, and I'm okay with not knowing. I'm just gonna try to be the best person. And that's where she was. And she thought she was okay with not knowing until she had to face some new shit and then it was like, okay, I've actually got to explore deeper into the spirit and you can't. Basically I'm trying to say, is you can't ignore that. Not only is it real, but you can't ignore it. And if you do ignore it, life is going to basically force you to face it at some point. There's no way around it. No one gets out alive, Nobody unless I guess you unless you just really did get resided. There might be one guy who got out alive, but everybody else.
Speaker 1: Might be a few of them.
Speaker 3: We don't know yet.
Speaker 1: Thousands of years ago there could have been Tibetan monks who's just like, I'm ready to leave my body. You know, you never know, man, that's true, you don't know. I think it is impossible.
Speaker 3: So I do want to ask some like I know, I'm asking more stuff as a fan of the show, So I guess my listeners can just deal with it. Your dad was that Your dad was recently on the Sean Ryan episode, yeah, or the Shawan Ryan podcast, and he said some particularly one big thing that I have thought or deduced from consuming all your guys's content in his story about this idea, like you said, context with people who don't know part of your dad's experience, he was told this prophecy, I'm summarizing something around the red star of Regulus aligning with the gaze of the Sphinx, and that's somewhere around Easter twenty twenty six, right right, Okay. And he's talked about this for a long time, and there's other cultures that have the age of Aquarius or revelation, and this concept of like the switching of ages or the apocalypse.
Speaker 1: Has been around him very ancient.
Speaker 3: It's very ancient, and I think we probably had multiples of these. But he he came out in a way on the Sean Ryan episode that was like more confident and straightforward than I've ever heard him talk about, and particularly talking about Jesus, which seems like he's been very careful about talking about and I know with his background in the Christian Church, him not being treated well when he talked about So I'm really curious as a fan of the show, was intentional on this episode we are going to kind of openly say some things, predict some things, be more straightforward because in the past he's always been like I saw things, I was told things. But I don't want to be seen as a prophet. I don't want to be say Nike, I don't want to scare people. I just want to spread positivity. And he kind of kept a certain distance and he closed that distance in my opinion on that episode, and I just want to know, was that spur of the moment or I just give me an insight to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there were some things leading up to that that I think had emboldened him to speak his mind a little more clearly, some instances where we were experiencing heavy suppression or just straight up like portraying us in a very negative way. Not that I want to go into specifics, but I'll also say that that conversation was misconstrued to a point, and I will say, like he made it very clear in the clip that he said, but you know, maybe it's the lady, maybe it's the heavenly host. I don't know. I just know that a piece of Heaven is coming here to help us and to help us have a better life. And the way the conversation on the edited version that is titled the Episode We Never Censored, Dad said the return, and Sean said of Christ and Dad said, well, yeah, well I don't know. But the real.
Speaker 3: Way shared on social media is that he's predicted the second coming of Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's that's stupid. It's not the reality, you know, And it is what it is that that you know, people people hear a line out of a whole thing and they they go nuts, you know, and it is what it is. But yeah, you know, and I will tell you sitting in the room while recording, the actual conversation was a little different, and actually parts of that conversation was why was never going to air in the first place. So it's interesting, you know that the actual aired product, which aired three days after my tweet, was just a little bit misconstrued.
Speaker 3: It was a little bit misconstrued. Yeah, I do. There was a new detail that I had never heard. I don't know if I missed it in the book or it wasn't in the book. There's so much information out there, but for someone who's been a beating dead horse like ravid fan of your story and lots of people's story in this space, I had never heard about the medication in the like the being that he talked to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first medication early book.
Speaker 3: It is it in the book. I must have gotten that because you chimed in, because Sean asked, like other videos of this or recordings of this, and your dad was like, I think my wife has them somewhere. And then you chimed in and he's like, oh, Ryan, the sun is talking to us, and you said something like yeah, he used to just stare at the wall and we didn't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I mean he was talking like he was.
Speaker 3: Talking to somebody that we couldn't see. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like, oh it all really happened. It's like traumatic stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's just always these new details that come out over time. And I thought that episode was really, really good. I didn't know that things were taken out or miscontrued. I did think that.
Speaker 1: It's titled the episode We Never censored, man.
Speaker 3: I did think that was tongue in response to your tweet where he was kind of like saying, he like, this is fake news. We didn't. I thought it was like a little not degrading, but like condescending. Maybe, yeah, that's the vibe. It was a little kind of like it's yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you awesome.
Speaker 2: It did seem kind of like it was a direct response.
Speaker 1: To your But do you know what I got out of that that we are making systematic change, actual systematic change, and that the truth is very hard to suppressed anymore. You can change it, you can alter it, you can maybe cut a conversation to make it look quicker and more pointed towards one part, but you know, the truth is hard to suppressed.
Speaker 3: It it's only going to last so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what he actually said was, I don't know the return, you know, maybe of maybe the lady will come, maybe it's the beings. It's going to be a new knowledge that a peace of heaven is coming here. I don't know. I can only speculate.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you clarified that, because if someone was pretty familiar, I felt like it was slightly out of character. And I was like, I mean it, it's not like they changed his words, but I'm like, man, the way that they would Sean ask like Jesus am I I've never heard him say that. But yeah. He also made a multiple points on other subjects where he said, I don't know, I just think this, like right. He was very careful about that the whole time, and I think that's another thing that makes me more bullish on your dad's story is just the way he talks about things. He's and he's also gotten very good at telling the story over twenty years. I was good, I've heard this, I've heard the river incident so many times at this point, but even on that episode and then on the recent episode on your podcast, like he's gotten better at putting the most important points kind of condensed down to what you need. Yeah, right, Whereas the first time I heard him on Richard Dolan, it was like five hours and I loved it. I want all the content. But you can also hear him say that in like a good thirty forty five minutes and it's pretty much the gist of it and everything you need to know, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought so.
Speaker 3: I thought the overall thought the Shinewine episode was good. I did think that title was a direct kind of mini fuck you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I get it. He's a super big you know, he's up here and has this huge audience and he's kind of like the big dog in the room. I'm like, I get it.
Speaker 1: I guess now we're up there on the big audience. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I know, it's like, it's still good. I'm still glad to aired. I'm super glad to air, and I think I still would recommend people checking it out. Maybe, I don't know, do you feel like that's a good one for people to check out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, why not. I think it's good.
Speaker 1: It's my dad sitting there like telling it, you know, like.
Speaker 3: It's a crazy story. I know, I'm kind of just spitballing. Now, I'm so glad to have you for.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what I I there is a two hour time difference here, I think because you're in Utah, right, so it's like it's getting kind of late for us. So but we we I want to ask you one final hard hitting question. Okay, I know you didn't expect to be asked a question, all right, Really think about this because your your entire channel is on the line with this answer.
Speaker 2: On the line.
Speaker 1: Well, and not a bad way. I just mean, like you know, you're not it's important. This is everything you've been working towards. Is this answer right here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What's your all time favorite video game?
Speaker 3: My all time favorite game?
Speaker 1: Yes, you asked us? I know I need to know right, it's on the line. I need his channel's on the line.
Speaker 2: It's on the line.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: If you don't answer this right, it's over. It's over. You lose your channel, you lose everything.
Speaker 3: Typically I say a lesser known JRPG called Sue codin two. Wow, I don't know it never Yeah, I know, so normally, I well, I shouldn't say typically. I don't always say that because it's just lesser known and I don't think it's the greatest made game. It just for the right reasons in the right time hit me. But when I want to just talk about one I would know, I would say Cyberpunk twenty seventy seven. Oh, I can't believe that's a real game. I can't believe that game. I mean, it got shipped in a terrible state. That kept working on it for seven and it was still amazing, and it's still amazing, And I.
Speaker 1: In that terrible state, loved it.
Speaker 3: I mean I played on PC when it launched. It wasn't that bad. The PS four version was terrible, I guess, but and it wasn't. It wasn't which or three. But I replayed it recently when the DC came out, I went through the whole game from scratch again. It has the most hours they've ever put into game. It's not the most emotional I've ever been. It's not the most fun or social thing, but it is my appreciation for the art of video games. I just fucking loved video I mean that's all. I make video game content all day. Like I love video games because I think that they are essentially a meta art. They're an aggregate art. They take all the traditional art forms that we've loved together and they put them together. You know, music's been around forever, Art's been around together, Painting has been around, stories, stories have been around since the dawn of time. That the oldest art form. They put it all together, and then they add this new element which is more modern, which is the art form of creating a gameplay loop, like interactive loop. So they just take all the different art forms together. And when you look at the scope of Cyberpunk twenty seventy seven of what they were able to act, to accomplish and put together, the density, the amount of lines, the amount of art direction, the amount of music, the amount of the amount of shit that no one will ever see. But in that game, it's mind boggling. It is mind boggling.
Speaker 2: You can just sit in.
Speaker 1: One spot and listen to two NPCs talk for like two hours and you'll never hear that. They don't repeat, They don't fucking repeat. That's just it's crazy. All the NPCs are like.
Speaker 2: It's so weird. I was gonna say, like, if you are just in like the middle of like a city center in that game and you just stand still and look around, you're.
Speaker 3: Like what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's real.
Speaker 2: This is a real place that the people move authentically, they interact with each other. There's like people selling shit to NPCs, Like shit is just happening around you, and you're like, this would be doing this if I wasn't here. Yeah, which is that's a huge thing in game. That's one of the reasons that I think Skyrim was such a big deal and it was so shocking and amazing to people because it felt like that it was.
Speaker 1: Kind of like that first game where it's like, oh, you see that over there, you can go to it? Yes, like advertisements exactly, that mountain over there, you can go to it.
Speaker 2: The also the three Reveal of Sky.
Speaker 1: You see that mountain, you can go to that mountain.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you brought up the NPC point. That's when I brought up a few times. I remember sitting and listening to NPC's argue politics in like the in game lore, Like I like, I kind of knew who one of the candidates were from some of the notes I read, but they were having this argument about politics, like fake politics in the world of cyberpunk in night City, and like what was going on with the different countries. I just sat there and like listen to them waiting for it to loop, and they just kept talking. I'm not going to sit here and wait forever. But okay, you got me like you went longer than I'm willing to wait to see.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: The game is so good, dude. I need I need to finish it for sure. Another one of those games that I just never finished because it's like I don't want it to end, and then I just never ended.
Speaker 3: I have one more recommendation and I'll let you guys go. Okay, have you played Last of.
Speaker 1: Us two or Last No, I haven't played either.
Speaker 3: Okay, you definitely have to play Last of Us one first, or you could watch the show get the same kind of.
Speaker 1: Just I saw the first episode. I thought it was really cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, Last of Us two is the It made me legitimately, maybe not full weep, but pretty close to like an actual but like a weep, like a rough, ugly cry. And it's around father son, father daughter themes. And I know you said that with God of War, Nick, that was a big one for you. But in order to have the full impact of that moment, and that's all I'm going to say, is you have to play through one because it's two is a direct sequel. But if you do that, it's probably like twelve hours thirteen hours for game one and maybe fifteen to eighteen hours for game two. You're talking fifty hour commitment. Yeah, to have I think the most emotionally, it's if you're judging art by its ability to elicit in an emotional reaction, this might be the goat for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's extremely emotional.
Speaker 3: It I just didn't they weren't that positive emotions, So like, I don't ever want to do it again. Yeah right, It's like that movie was amazing, but I don't want to. I've seen it once is enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, they're those games are notoriously gut wrenching. Yeah, like in terms of emotion, they will rip your heart out and blend them and yeah no that that kind of stuff. That's like, you gotta give me a happy ending, dude, come on now, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's happy in the bitter sweet the world is gray sort of way. Where can people find you? I mean all the ship will be in the podcast description, but plug your ship?
Speaker 1: Let's I like that?
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: It's interesting phrase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really liked it, said so everywhere Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, all that stuff, And we have our personal socials and our producer Alex, who's usually on camera on microphone, but when we do guest spots he's not because it's like a whole other equipment ordeal to, you know, do the virtual thing. But Alex is on the show too, and all of our individual socials are linked to our podcast. Social bloods have said so, so you can find us all there by going to Blodsu said so on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Badass again, I've had a I had an ORB experience. I think these guys are telling the truth. I think what you think, what you do, and what you say matters and the just like what you eat today will impact how your body looks tomorrow. I think what absolutely, I think what you think, say and do today will impact wherever we are after we die, and I think it's important. So otherwise, keep I'm just going to keep joking about a fake gaming religion with me and Mo out of the fire, kle Juman, Decign, and Carmak the Holy Ghost. Amen and enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye, guys. What up bomies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledso said So.
Speaker 2: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our Discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch. We have T shirts, hats, hoodies, and more.
Speaker 2: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bledsoe said So, same time next week