Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode Oh the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. He is Tim Duckworth. It is two o six am on Sunday, July sixth, correct. I gotta get up soon to play Day two. We have the main event, so burning the midnight oil here or the two am oil whatever vale on Day one d of the w s P main event wrapped up today, so we'll talk about that. Probably the biggest story to come out of it. Our biggest talking point is the numbers, so we're gonna hit on those. I know, I know my stack. I'm ready to go. Gordo Mike Grodinski won a gold bracelet today, his fifth Carrie Katz is down to the final four in the twenty five hundred dollars freeze out. Sean deeb right now is down to the final four in the one K freeze out. So it was it a one K.
Speaker 2: Freeze just the ONEE. I think it's the one K now, okay, just the.
Speaker 1: One k whatever, same thing. And then we got some community cards that we'll talk about towards the end of the show. I got a little show and tell, okay, which is actually fitting for the day. Okay, so interesting, talk about my big race and then we're gonna talk about Ducky's big race. Whatever the hell that means. I have no idea what that means. If you're listening, if you're watching on YouTube, whatever you got to do like subscribe, follow, retweet, post, comment, all of that sort of stuff. Okay, make it happen for us, please. It does help us grow, trust me, it really really really does. So just just a click of that thumbs up if you're on YouTube, just to subscribe to the poker gro YouTube channel. If you're elsewhere, leaving us a review, giving us a five star rating. Whatever it is, it does help us grow. Okay, it helps the algorithms, It feeds the beast, and then it'll spread this show far and wide. If you love poker, but you don't want to spend a dime, you should check out play poker Go. It's free to play. It is super easy to jump into, and yes it is authentic. It is a real It plays like the true thing, like the real thing when you're out there playing. Remco and I battled once again in free rules. He got the best to me.
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 2: Poker Remco.
Speaker 1: I believe so, yes, and he's got the best to be again, just non stop, out lasting meeting. Yeah, it's just frustrating, real players, real hands, real funds. It's all available on play poker go dot com, Ring games, tournaments and sit and goes. It's all there, so play poker go dot com if you want to get started for free, or you can also download it to your iOS or Android device. All right, buddy, let me know about these numbers. I think I think they came in around five thousand right for the day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was thinking of the Survivors four nine to nine seven, a shorter five thousand. I want to just double check the out real quick because you never know the finishing amount. But they did have three thousand, seven hundred and seventy nine on the clock when they were bagging up. That takes us to a field of eight thousand, six hundred ninety four total entrance across the day. One flights six four hundred and sixty one have advanced. Now, how does that compare to twenty twenty four? Total entrance in twenty twenty four at this point was nine than two hundred and eighty eight. That is a six point four percent down? Was that number that was two hundred and eighty eight through the first four flights.
Speaker 1: I saw a different number, but it's still very close. I saw two hundred and fifty nine from Lance Bradley on social media, so it's very close to your number. So in that ballpark, Yeah, so down a little bit.
Speaker 3: Survivors so far this year six thousand, four hundred and sixty one last year sixusand nine hundred and sixty six. That is seven point twenty five percent down. Now let's talk about why that is. I have kind of been preaching this and we're going to obviously see tomorrow. In the next day after that, I think we're going to see a higher rate of Day two registration. Several reasons. More offerings around town, talking about Sean d playing this one. Okay, we got carry cats at the twenty five hundred final table. Just more offerings here, Win, Venetian everywhere. So I think people will wait to jump in on Day two where you can start with you know, fifty sixty seventy bigs, which is a plenty amount of starting chips, and for what it's worth, as of about an hour ago, nearly one hundred players have already preregistered for Day two ABC and Day two D. If we're looking at accidentally, one hundred.
Speaker 2: Already doesn't selling a lot. Why do you think that's not a lot?
Speaker 1: It just doesn't selling a lot.
Speaker 3: So last year on Day two AB we're two hundred new thirty halfway there, so I would say you're wrong. On Day two D we had six hundred and eighteen, big number. So I'll obviously track that tomorrow. See how that, you know, correlates to some of this other data. Speaking of the players advancing, you know, being lower than you know, umpar, I guess I'm going to follow that with saying, I think players are gambling a little bit more because there are more offerings around town.
Speaker 2: We look at the Pogo studio.
Speaker 3: We've got a single day fifteen keys going on over there, getting pretty good numbers. There's some high rollers coming up. So I think, you know, we've talked about Sean Deep not wanting to be stuck in the main event for thirteen days. I think some other pros may also feel the same way that, Hey, you know, this is obviously a great opportunity to win ten million dollars, but it's trying to suck two weeks out of my poker life, I could potentially have much more better ROI for my time spent in the horseshoe in other events. So I think, you know, taking a few more strategically marginal spots than normal is kind of maybe one reason why this percentage a little bit more than it should be. They're just my like hot takes on the numbers obviously, don't really have much more on a except for my kind of brain trying to tick over some answers too, I am.
Speaker 1: I think overall, the numbers are a factor of one thing and one thing only, And this is just my thought. This is not anything that's proven. I definitely think that you could prove this, or at least WSP could prove this. You know, they could look into their own numbers. I don't think that they would ever make this public, but because numbers are up in a lot of spots at all over the WSP, right, I would love and I believe you mentioned this, you know, a couple episodes ago. But what are the uniques versus the re entries?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, I would guess that the re entries are doing very well and making up for the fact that there are fewer uniques. I just listen. This is just kind of anecdotally and like it's it's not backed up by any hard data, but I just I feel like I'm seeing less of the faces, specifically European players than I have in past years. So maybe fewer of them came over. The American contingent is still very strong, and they're making up for it with a bunch of re entries in a lot of spots. You have to also factor in that that people can fire a lot of re entries in stuff like the Milli Maker, the Monster Stack, the Colossus, et cetera. When they're not Colossus, but whatever the stuff that they've added multi or an extra starting flight too, right, you can basically put one or two more bullets in, so all that adds up. Like so that's kind of what I'm thinking, is that if you were to look into the data, you know, peel back the curtain a little bit, then you would probably see that uniques are down slightly or trending the same, and then re entries are what are up, and that's what's making up for the fact that that's what that's what's making the numbers look like they're very much up. But then when you get to a massive freeze out like this shout out massive, then that's when it kind of all, you know, comes home to roosts in the way that we just don't see it now. I also think that these Day two entries, I do agree with you. I think we're going to see some incredible numbers. I think it was around eight hundred to eight hundred and fifty or something total between the late entries last year. I think we pushed one thousand, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a twenty four across the two day twos. In twenty twenty four, twenty twenty three we had seven o three, so nice little increased there of one hundred and twenty one.
Speaker 2: And then in.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty two it was six fifty nine, so another increase. So you know, yere only increases with day two registration. I think you and me may have discussed this today that you know you've got to come in level three right start a level three you have to sit down. There's no blinds dodging, because I already got told off by the head TD here that I couldn't do that when I decided to jump in on.
Speaker 2: Day two D I don't see.
Speaker 3: You know, if you extend that, it's one more level plus the dinner break. You know, I'm not saying you're going to get a plethora of entrance, but who knows, right you got people?
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, I've got the farm.
Speaker 3: Where I'm going to drive in from la or drive in from Arizona, drive in from Seattle, I don't know wherever. And I think that extra you know, three hours and twenty five minutes or whatever it ends up being is fine because you know, what is it, You're going to have forty bicks. Okay most of the tournaments when you MAXI late here at the WSV at ten fifteen twenty, so I think people, you know, it's obviously always on the individual who wants to max late like I want to. Some people refuse to, but at least give that option. Extend through the dinner break. You can announce the prize for the start of day three when all the field's here. That can be the big announcement for the shuffle up and deal. It could be Jack, or maybe you bring in a celebrity and then as you know what, congratulations, everyone's here, we're all together in one flight. We're paying the top ex players firstus getting this.
Speaker 2: I think that'd be a good way to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm just a fan of extending the registration on day two a little later. Let's get those numbers up, boasts, give them boast.
Speaker 1: What's the total numbers they're at right now?
Speaker 3: Eight thousand, six hundred and ninety four, eight thousand and six and ninety four or some of the numbers if you if you look at some other outlets, they're going to combine some of those Day two entrants already in.
Speaker 2: But I don't feel like that.
Speaker 1: So they're at eight thousand and six and ninety four.
Speaker 3: That's what I have, adding up everything that I've pulled from the app the last four days.
Speaker 1: That seems low.
Speaker 3: Like I said, it's down six point four percent from last year. But I think we will make six point four percent on day two.
Speaker 1: I mean, so you still think we could hit ten thousand.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: So, I mean that doesn't sound too confident. We hote so.
Speaker 3: Okay on the What hurt us is the small July fourth one, Like we didn't get that big.
Speaker 2: We get the big number on the on the day before.
Speaker 1: But but okay, but like you would think that that would make up for it on the final starting play Day one, and it just didn't really do it.
Speaker 3: Look, this year we had four nearly five thousand, right, four thousand, nine and ninety seven. Last year we had fivey fourteen. That's the same number.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, But what I'm saying the earlier flights.
Speaker 2: Was what cost us.
Speaker 3: Day one being one C is where we lost those numbers. Both of those are July fourth in twenty twenty four. One B was July fourth in twenty twenty five. This year, one C was July fourth.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is this last year, okay, you had a dip from one A to one B. You had to dip from You had to dip because one B last year was July fourth, okay, But then you saw a big uptick after that exactly even though July fourth this year was on one C, right, and it obviously didn't dip from day one B, but it was still less than last year's number on the same one C right. What I'm saying is that I thought we would then see like the five hundred players or so that didn't play one and C because of July fourth go into one D and that number would have been closer to fifty ven ars six thousand, which we didn't get. So that's what sticks out to me and concerns me.
Speaker 3: I think those five hundred obviously hes some satellite winners. He got to the Europeans. You kind of discuss on if they're not in one B. I'm not sure they're going to jump into one D. I feel like those wires were going to see in the two ABC and the two D.
Speaker 2: But like we're going to know a lot tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you know, like I said, last year, we had two hundred and six a Day two entrance. If that number is say two seventy five, okay, to be three hundred, but let's just speak conservative. Two fifty even three hundreds, I guess somewhat maybe a little tuition, but two fifty I think that bodes well that Okay, we're looking at six eighteen in twenty twenty four for doing Day two D. Maybe that gets up to the eight hundred and then we're going to make up that last ground and be around what we were last year. You know that we really have to eat. We just don't know, like we just don't know, like where the satellite players are.
Speaker 2: We don't know where you know.
Speaker 3: Like we've talked and we've been running all these one sixty all in tournaments on ws peter Com. These are going to be be running all the way through to day two d so you don't know how many going to get in those obviously, So I'm not I'm worried.
Speaker 2: I'm not too worried. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I'm just going to go on my read of day two, entrance is going to, year on year continue to grow because players like me don't want to waste fourteen hours playing poker on day one. You know that, aren't that? Aren't to be honest, aren't that good? Three hundred big blind poker against crushes is not where I want to be in life. Give me my twenty big blinds, give me my pushfold play and I'm good. That's all I need. Okay, So we'll see, Well, you know, we're going to obviously have to follow back up on this and give a real answer to.
Speaker 1: Some notable chip stacks. To end the fine Day one starting flight, we have what looks to be Reva Arthur leading the way, a female player who has two hundred and sixty four thousand dollars in earnings. Earlier this summer, she won an eleven hundred dollars one day event over at the ARIA. She topped three hundred and nine entries there for sixty five thousand dollars. She has a cash this summer in the eight hundred dollars Summer Celebration she cashed in that one for thirty two hundred dollars, and then prior to that, she has a cash in one cash at w s P Bahamas and then two in the during the twenty twenty three WSP but not a whole lot on her resume here, you know, most of the stuff pre this main event. It goes back to May twenty twenty three. It's all between. It looks like I see one hundred and fifty as the lowest buy in for a cash, and I see twenty two. Looks like twenty two hundred is the highest buy in for a cash. So obviously winning sixty five k in this ARIA tournament, Bouchier Bank or quite nicely. In December twenty twenty four, she won a four hundred dollars event at Foxwood's for forty four thousand dollars as well, so some nice scores there for Reva Arthur and she has how many chips she bag four two hundred, four hundred, one thousand two the biggest chips deck that we have seen so far. Romaine Leque two hundred ninety six thousand, seven hundred. For him, I'll get back to him in one second.
Speaker 3: I got some fresh chip counts if you want to, well, what are these ones that these were slightly not fire fire away Andrew Kinny handful Andrew King two hundred three thousand, non Lee not mamely uh two ninety nine, Romayan Lacroix two ninety six seven hundred Was this the hand on the feature?
Speaker 2: They were?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what we're gonna talk about.
Speaker 3: San Kim too ninety, Jesse Bryant two seventy five, Nick Papilo to sixty three. That's some of the play is in the top ten and also bagging Jonathan Jaffy, Jerry Wong, Joey Cooten, and Josephachenko, klem Is Roy to Phil Lack, Latara Guerrera, I say that name PLO player, fellow PLO god Venni Vitty flew home didn't even play the main event, so I mean it is he says like a Latara Guerrera.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it like that?
Speaker 1: Like I I'm not sure did Niko Milgram play the main events. I'm not sure he did and his he actually I do think he did, so he must have busted. He must have busted. I'm pretty sure it was on his schedule. But anyway, I do feel like there are a fair amount of people who skip the mean. Yeah, you know, for whatever.
Speaker 3: Reason, someone told us Phil Sternheimer came in today to talk to us. He said, this is his first year playing the main No. No, that first year in a while, in twelve years. Yeah, yeah, that's a long time. Uh really quickly, Bryce Yucky, Anthony Zino, Stephen Jones, Runner and finished Event, Len Old bag Chips, those Bang knocked to the Rayal, Alex Foxen Oats Overnights, Brian Maria Kannakova, Sweet Lou Gaza, Alejandro le Coca, Alboy, Jeremy Beca, Keith Lee and Jamie Goldfield, Ivy, David Coleman, Alan Kessi On, Jacobson, Ali Islami Rampage and Jared Blesnik And Uh, I think you're going to talk about the.
Speaker 1: Hand was part of my language. Absolutely positively fucking outrageous. Okay, yes, So he's on the secondary feature table. So this is caught on stream on video. If you go to the poker gro Twitter account, it is on there. This hand was out of control. Romaine Lequay, who who he he won a huge hand earlier when he had aces, somebody else had kings Solderstrom, and then somebody else I believe was Gould had Queen's. Okay, that was a huge hand too. Gould ended up getting out of the way, but Laquay busted Solderstrom. So he wins that hand, which was enormous pot. Then he plays this hand, so he opens to eleven hundred again three hundred five, and he makes it eleven hundred from early position. Sean Kunick's three bets from the next seat with seven six of diamonds. Cunicks was all over the map today. I mean, Sean Kunicks was like he used to be on the like he used to play all the wpts kind of disappeared for all, but he's back today and it was a blast up there. So he three bets on the next seat to twenty six hundred. It folds over to Jared Blesnik in the Big lind He finds a couple of aces O red aces. He makes it fifty two hundred. Liquay so four bets, so Laquay puts in the five bet to sixteen thousand, six hundred. Laquay has pocket nines. This seems horrible. Okay, this, this is outrageous. So and all I'm thinking was, you know, if Solderstrom is somehow like watching the stream where he finds out about this later, he's gonna feel better about busting kings to aces because now he sees this guy is going bananas with pocket knights. Yeah, so he five bets into sixteen six hundred. Cunis gets out of the way, obviously, his seven six of diamonds into the muck. Blessnick takes some time. He counts out a six bet. Of course, he makes it thirty eight thousand. Lequay makes the call in position. The flop comes nine to four to three rainbow. Just absolute doomsday for Jared Buzznik. There's no way in f in hell this guy should ever connect with this flop ever. Okay, he should never have nines, he should never have fours, he should never have three. I mean, it's just he should not have these hands there's like eighty thousand in the pod already. Again, three hundred five hundred blinds in the main event at the World Series of Poker. Okay, these guys have more than double starting stack already, more than double starting stack already. Blessnick comes with thirty thousand liquay calls. Blessnick had a little over ninety thousand when he bet the thirty thousand, so he bets the third of a stack effectively. Look quay calls. Obviously, he's got top set, no need to do anything other than just call. I mean, yeah, you're you're likely Peggan Blessnick for aces and kings here, most likely aces in a lot of spots. I mean, maybe Blessnik is getting completely out of line with some crazy bluff, but you know, I think the majority of time Blesnick just has it here. Like That's how I feel at least, So you know, you do have to be concerned about some overcards that come on the turn, but again, you just got to keep it in there. Maybe there's some ace king suited in here. Never fear for Laquay because a nine comes on the turn and he just makes quads. And of course Blessnick says, well, I'm just all in. This is like, how can I not be all He goes all in. Laquay obviously quickly calls and Blessnick is just stone dead, stone dead a pot of five hundred and thirty five big blinds in level four of the WSP main event. I just the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen on Day one of the W'S form that most ridiculous thing Blezznick. Now, Jeff Platt was like standing by, like right when it happened, and like immediately like basically did a bus out an interview with Jared Buzznick, who was all class, didn't have anything bad to say, said he had a really good time playing with these people. Still thinks it's the best tournament in the world, all that sort of stuff. But then so then whatever cuts away from that, there's like a couple of hands played or something. Then we cut back to Jared in the field. He's he's fucking roman around like he's a seven year old and somebody just stole his dog, and he has no idea what to do, what to say, who to tell. I think he sees Matthew Schreiber at one point, and he's like trying, He's trying to like recap the hand to Matthew Schreiber, and at least the vibe that I got is he kept like stumbling over the hand history, and I was like, Jared is in fucking shell shocked right now with what happened. And listen, I know, I know Jared is very well off. He's got a lot of money, He's hugely successful. You know, ten K is not in any way, shape or form. I'm gonna hurt Jared buzz Yeah, But I do believe him when he says how much he loves the WSP and specifically the WSP main event, how much he cares about this tournament, how much it is the greatest tournament in the world, which it is, and he agrees, and I think that he like he would love nothing more than to, you know, get a bunch of chips early and run deep in this thing. But he's just kind of like, what in the f in hell just happened to me? I mean, it's it's absolutely banana land out there. I mean, I can't even I can't even fathom this this hand. We saw it on the broadcast and I was just like, what in the actual fuck did I just watch okay, I'm sorry. Like so that's how Romayne Lequay got all of his chips. Those those two hands, the Aces kings queen's hand was one with the Aces. King's queen hand was sawd to Strom open the kings. I went three bet from I believe the button from Gould small blind was Quay. He four bet the Aces call from Saladerstrom. Call it came. I think it came seven high. It goes bet from bet call fold from the Queens. I think turn his a blank check from la Quay, all in from Saladerstrom call snap call Saderstrom doesn't hit a king and he's out. So so he had those hands, that hand and then he had the hand against Jared buzzing. You know that. That's how it was. Another person that bagged a lot of chips was John Jaffey. I think he bagged around two thirty or two forty. And what I heard from Ray Henson was that he beat trip Aces twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I saw one of those sons.
Speaker 1: One he had when he had top pair of as King of Clubs and he made River to flush and then the other guy had a top set.
Speaker 2: Was it was Queen jack X. He had the King ten and.
Speaker 3: The other guy had aces Dimon and then turn was the acid diamonds to give him the straight and obviously a frustrat jo which doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But the other guy had again. So yeah, it's just I mean, I guess you just got to run like the sun to bag a lot of gyps in this thing. I mean, just wild stuff. So if you haven't seen that hand with Laque and Blez, I would highly encourage you to find it on the poker gro Twitter accounts. It'll also of course be in the stream from day one day, which you can find on demand on pokergro dot com and on the poker Grow YouTube channel. Phil Ivy he busted out. He was seated over in Paris. He was at a table with Joseph Chong and Joseph Chong ultimately ended up busting him. It was a blind versus blind situation. Ivy, I believe limp small blind. Joseph Chong checked his option in the Big blind. It came Queen ex deuce, Ivy had, deuce, Chong had Queen seven, Turn was a seven and ends up getting all in and Ivy's out And that is what so you this is my show and tell items. Okay, look at this ESPN the magazine. And now I didn't plan to bring this because of IVY. I just planned, you know, I said, I said, you know what, we haven't done show and tel for a while, so whatever, I'll bring this in and I'll show it off. So it's wrapped in plasticident It's from November two, two thousand and nine. There's an article in there with Chad Millman. He basically travels around I think, for three or four days with IVY and witnesses him gambling. This one is sealed up in this plastic. No, I have another one that is open at my house, the same one. Same one. Okay, but yeah, but that's cool. I mean, it was that on the bottom. I don't know whoever the hell ordered it.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not you though. I thought it was maybe be sent to you by.
Speaker 1: Back in the day and bang, so some guy in Minneapolis. But it's he's from Minneapolis, person.
Speaker 2: So look at the front.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool, is it? Big magazine?
Speaker 1: ESPN the magazine. Baby, that's how it was that big? Yeah, back in the day. That's pretty and you can I think you can find that article on. It's still on the ESPN dot com website again by Chad Milman. Just google Chad Milman, phil Ivy and you should be able to find it and read about it. So it's a good, good article, fun stuff. It'll pull those nostalgia strings from the old school days. What else we got main event wise?
Speaker 2: That's it? Called it everything?
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean that's it? Bro? Come on, we almost screwed it up. We had the main event bracelet reveal from the Mind Free. We screwed it up. What what I think they screwed it up? By No, I'm saying. I'm saying we almost didn't talk about it.
Speaker 3: I'm okay not talking about it. It was not the not the best price of revealed. That bring back Guy Fieri, That's all I want to say.
Speaker 1: The Guy Fiery one was incredible because he was fucking in. That guy was in. He was so and I mean, Guy Fiery is the fucking man, but he was also into it. Now, I do think Chris Angel was actually kind of into it. I just thought that it wasn't that good because so I don't really understand what he was supposed to do.
Speaker 2: He comes in was definitely a mistake production.
Speaker 1: He's got the bracelet in and then he goes up on the stage. This is at the second break, and at this time we had moved a table up to the feature table. It's it's a table with Darren Elias, Anton Wigg, Ben Lamb and there's somebody.
Speaker 2: Else up there, Eric Afriot.
Speaker 1: Eric Afriot. So they're up on the feature table and he makes them all He asked them all to like put their fists out and then close their eyes and and to visualize like the bracelet like going around the wrist. He's talking about it, whole thing whatever, and then he like just like he literally just walks off with the bracelet. So I think I thought the idea was that he was supposed to make the bracelet disappear.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard.
Speaker 3: And then I heard, no, he's just gonna take it because he didn't have Maybe I'm revealing too much yet, but didn't have his stuff whatever that is from magician, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, he literally just turned around and walked.
Speaker 3: But I think that's where we messed up with the cameras. I think we were supposed to like cut where we didn't see, Like we cut to the players, and then he did the walk off, so it looked like and then we cut back to his spot and he was gone.
Speaker 1: And then I don't know what it was. It was.
Speaker 2: It was very supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: It was very weird. I will say again, I thought he was pretty amped up. I like the if that person, whoever the person is that's doing the bracelet reveal, if they have good energy, then it can be it can it can translate well, and he had. He had some decent energy coming in right now. I did think it was funny when they got on the loud speaker right before he came in and they asked every want to cheer, yell and scream, and everyone was like, no, no, we're a bunch of pokers. What are you talking about again? I thought Guy Theories was was the best. I don't know why they just don't have I don't know why you just don't have like a poker player to it, like yeah, Daniel or Phil.
Speaker 3: I like I like the Vegas kind of I like a Vegas icon celebrity, you know, I don't football players, something something with a little bit of behind.
Speaker 1: Okay, If that is the case, then I think it just needs better planning for how it's done, execution, et cetera. And then they showed the bracelet box like much later in the stream, and there was no bracelet in it.
Speaker 4: Because it was he disappearedstand But the thing is is, like I get that he disappeared, but you you watched him on the stream, like you.
Speaker 1: Watched so weird. Oh it's so weird. But yeah, and like you know, I'm getting a lot of text messages about it. I haven't even looked on social media like what people were saying about it. But yeah, he did say that he wasn't allowed to play. He wanted to play the man him, but he couldn't because he's a magician and they wouldn't let him. Is that an actual thing?
Speaker 2: No, because that other magician played the other day.
Speaker 1: I'm joking.
Speaker 2: I know it's nothing. I'm serious.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, what would he do? Just would he just like take someone's chipsack and walk away? No? I was actually I used to be into Chris Angel back in the day.
Speaker 2: He said that I was judging, Like back in the day.
Speaker 1: I think he used to have a show on TV and whatever, and then he he got a big Vegas residency and I don't know. I haven't been to the show. Because I haven't I've heard that it's not that good, and I've heard that he's fallen off whatever. I mean, not that it matters, but I just thought it was interesting that he was out here. I liked that the you know, similar to Guy Fieri. He came in, you know obviously in his style, and the bracelet matched his style. Like when Guy Fiery's got the big chains on the bracelets, the rings whatever, that's what Chris Angel has like blinked out all of us.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Also, Chris Angel's hair much better than Phil Hammy's hair, way way way.
Speaker 3: Better than yeah, had to look like exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the main bracelet was revealed. If you want to see photos of the brace so, you can also go to the Poker gro Twitter account. I believe the front of the bracelet doesn't come off this time. Remember before it was like the protected cart protector. I was told it doesn't, which is interesting. We were also told two more things on this one. He said it was half million dollars five hundred k. Yeah, okay, so there's that.
Speaker 2: It used to be two fifty so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean maybe they added more diamonds. Who knows the thing is blinged out to haul? Hell, I mean, look at it. The other thing is that he kept saying ten million dollars first prize for the man event. He said it like two or three times legally bind me. I mean, I wonder, well two things. One is I wonder if on both sides, like, let's say in a crazy world they get three hundred day two entries, which we know is not gonna happen, but let's just for argument's sake, So then are you are you for sure going to get a ten million dollar first place prize? And if you don't, do you then have to fit an ankle the numbers because that's what Chris Angels said, which I'm sure somebody told him to say that, right, So there's that. The other side is like, what if what if three thousand people show up? You know, we set a new record. We're pushing eleven thousand or whatever the number is. But he said ten million, but it could really be eleven million without really affecting things. But is it still ten million? So I just thought I thought it was interesting that they put a number on it. Good point, you know, I mean, part of it is I understand why they put a number on it, of course, you know, because obviously it's the WSU being man event you're doing this bracelet reveal. But I did think it was interesting that he put a number on it, and when as soon as he said ten million, I kind of like, my, my, here's perked.
Speaker 2: Oh is that so?
Speaker 1: I just heard that? My question to you about this whole thing is when should the WSP main em embracelet be revealed? Do you like the day one D reveal? Would you do it like on day three? Like, how would you do it? When would you do it?
Speaker 3: Not think it should when I like the idea of pairing it with the prizeful announcement, making the prize fool announcement a big deal, you know, Like the best time to do that is obviously the start of day three. Everyone's in the room. You're going to make a big deal out of the bracelet reveal, the prize fool, how much they're playing for all in one thing. Obviously, the way we do it now, it's on Day one D we get the prize pool day then even like you know, nine time of Day two D, it's kind of just like it doesn't have the gravitas is if you just sinked everything to come out all on day three. Now, obviously we're going to lose six days of not showing the bracelet, but I don't think that matters so much.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I think I think you kick off day three with this. Yeah, you kick off day three by announcing the prize pool, right, You're obviously you're gonna have the day two Day two d late redge. You know that second day two you're gonna have that late rege. You're probably gonna need a little bit of time to reconcile all the numbers, do whatever you want, you know, make sure that they all line up, et cetera, et cetera. Fine, so you can you know, you can hold it for a couple hours till that next day you do the bracelet reveal, You do the prize pool reveal, you know, which is essentially just the first place prize reveal. You make a whole thing out of it, right, And I also think you know, you can basically set the expectation. You know, hey, we're doing this at twelve o'clock, right before we get the cards in the air on day three. Everyone knows if you want to come in here and like, you know, watch it, or maybe you could even be like, hey, we're going to do it at eleven fifty. That way, if people want to come into this room and watch it all take place also at that time, because there were people when you did it today. You know, I had people were texting me. They were like in Paris or whatever. You know, they were kind of all like, what's happening, what's going on type of thing. Obviously that people here could see it, but you get it. I think day three you would be in horseshoe entirely, both rooms, but you would be in horseshoe entirely right, right, or would you also be in Paris?
Speaker 2: N you Day three you.
Speaker 3: In Paris, in here and in there, you get get it down into that room.
Speaker 2: By the end of the day, well.
Speaker 1: Still these two rooms are full, okay, So I was the majority of the field is in here, in these two rooms. So you know, you can say, hey, we're doing this at eleven fifty. So the people even from the other room, they have time to walk over see it. It creates this big crowd around the whole thing, and then you know, you end it a like it's like a six seven minute ceremony, so it ends up eleven fifty six eleven fifty seven. Everyone has time to get back over there to their seats. Cool, like, you know. That's that I think is great, you know, and you kind of make a big planned moment of it. I think also then when you get when you want to do things like hey, let's all start cheering. I mean if you if you set the expectation, the people that really want to come and see it and cheer are going to come to the front. Yeah, right, versus you don't. You have no idea what these players are in here and what they want to do. They're all kind of like, oh, we're doing this now. I thought we were coming back from break. Who would is there anyone you would want to see do it? Who's the guy who's the fiery Fiery? I kind of want Guy Fury every year. I mean, I love that was.
Speaker 3: The guy in the National Lampoons. Why am I blanking right now? Chevy Chase No big black hair sings a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to say Barry Man alone, but I know it's not Barry Manilo.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm trying me crazy. Like any like Dwayne Newton, Oh, Wayne Newton, Yeah, like someone like that, like something, someone that's got like some Vegas history. You know that that is a really iconic person for the city. I think is good. I think if you really want some buzz, you know, famous athletes always a good one.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Caesars is always going to lean into who they have on property. Remember a couple of years ago, we had a lot of like Linda what's her name of, Linda vander Pump stuff because she was opening a restaurant.
Speaker 2: You know, we had.
Speaker 3: We had Guy Fiery obviously because we have you know, the restaurant here. So they're going to lean into Caesars properties, which is fine, but they could also lean into Caesar's partnerships with W n b A, you know, the Raiders whoever it may be to try and get you know, not like the Raiders have any stars right now, but maybe in a few years they have a you know, a really good running back or wide receiver or something that you could do something with like the Raiders, like the Radts, So what is it called the raid.
Speaker 1: You could do someone with like a bunch of them, Yeah, yeah, or so something like that. I think you could maybe do Steve Aoki.
Speaker 2: That could be a good one.
Speaker 1: This one might be a little too old.
Speaker 3: But Mike Tyson, there's silly buzzed with Mike Tyson, you know, like you could just nearly pull any famous athlete to do it. Really, to be honest, it will create some bars. But I think you have to build.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady the excellent now part owner of the Raiders.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, he's had to make it a spectacle in a good way, you know, talking like a like a bad shot. I'm talking about like planet execute kind of going from there. I don't think you need the whole walk in. You know, we've done the walking now with Guy Fieris, done the walking with Vince Vaughan. We've done the walk in with Chris. I don't think the matters. I don't think the walking does anything. I anything. It's just a noise production and annoys to people that are standing in the rails of the Friends. Like you started on day three, when you unlock those doors, every like you have everyone on the stage. You know, if it was for sake for Chriss Angel or something, you have him position. He can have his magic stuff and you can have a I don't know whatever he needs there and people walk into that and they're like, oh, what's this instead of doing this walk through and trying to engineer this like extravagant production setup, I don't think we need to do that for the money. I still love that. Put him in the cardboard boxes. No more briefcasees. I want cardboard boxes. But do the big golden nights something with them.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know what's the one? What's the mascot?
Speaker 1: Chance?
Speaker 2: It could the chance?
Speaker 3: But either way, like, I think you could just do it plan a little differently and make it more view up friendly.
Speaker 1: While we are critiquing it, I do think it belongs. Like I know that there's people out there that say, like, why are we doing this type of thing? Hm? Again, we say it all the time. The main event is way over here. It is so different than everyone else. Like I feel like, if you're gonna if you're gonna go crazy, wacky, over the top, pizazz, jazz hands, you know, big spotlight, spectacle, all that sort of stuff, this is the event you do it for, right, So I know there are some people a lot of players often when they're playing, you know, like what are we doing? Like why are we doing this? Can we just play poker or whatever? I mean, I like this, this craziness, this wackiness for it all, you know. I think it makes the event just also stand over here by itself and just be this crazy spectacle of a tournament. Yes, just need to be a little bit better, you know. Fine, Yes, but I do like having the element, right, just like I ultimately like having Philhelmis's wacky entrances. I think those entrances need to be better, right, but I think having them is like kind of just the fucking the shit show of in a good way of the WS main event. Like that's like one of the weird cool things about it. You know. You get people singing, you get people dressing up and stuff, you get people yelling and screaming, like, you get the whole thing. And I think this is part of it. So, you know, I like it. For the people that don't want it, I would say.
Speaker 2: No to you.
Speaker 1: I would just say, let's just do it all a little bit better. I do want to remind you that this podcast is brought to you by True Classic, the home of high quality, affordable teas for men. Also have bottoms, they have active wear a wide variety of tops. It's not just teas. It's all available at truecosslikteas dot com And if you guys want to go to True Classic Teas dot com slash tcpoker go, that is where you can have a chance to win one of fifteen five thousand dollars packages to play in an event at the poker gro studio. It is a special signature end of your event, likely taking place in December of twenty twenty five, but the data is still being finalized. But anyway, True Classic Teas dot Com slash tcpoker grol we are giving away fifteen five thousand dollars packages. You just have to go there, follow the rules the prompts. Tell us your poker story. We want to hear about, you know, your dreams and aspirations, Why you got into the game, If there's some sort of meaningful tie in with your life, tell it to us. This isn't like a poker story like hey I played this hand, or hey this is the bad beat. No like tell us like the more overall picture of your poker life. How you got into it, why you want to go on to you know, have this chance to play in this event. What the game means to you, et cetera. Check that out. True classicts dot com slash TC Poker grow and we do have. We had four people play the main event, one person busted and these people all won past giveaways with us. You know, three of them are still in, so we are currently still in. We have Jesse Simon, he's going to be back tomorrow. We got Mike Baldwin also going to be back tomorrow, and then or sorry today, both those players are back today. And then Nick nick Astro he bagged at the end of one d so he'll be back on Monday. So when I tell you guys that we got giveaways for seats and important seats and big events and all that sort of stuff, it's happening. So don't miss your shot. Trueclassict's dot Com slash TC Poker Go. Mike Grodinski. He won his fifth the WSP Gold Bracelet. He topped a field of one hundred and ninety five entries in the ten K eight game Champion Chip to win four hundred and twenty two thousand dollars. A two day battle with Eric Wasserson. Yeah, they battled the day the night prior. They ended up bagging chips, heads up, They came back on Saturday, they finished it out. Mike Gordinski comes out on top. Eric Wasserson in a second place. For what'd he get? Three twenty five? Three hundreds?
Speaker 2: Who se something?
Speaker 1: Two seventy seven? Okay, let me check. Wasserson was looking for his second dissip goal bracelet two seventy seven. Okay, I was way off. Wasterson was looking for his second goal bracelet and these two were were they heads up?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Three handed in WSP Paradise when that's when Wasserson won it. Yeah, josh Aria was the third member of that. Eric won the twenty five K Dealers Choice. So yeah, they've had some battles together, shorthanded battles recently. Eight On day three, Gordo was struggling, struggling on chips, struggling with healthy was not feeling well during this event, but yeah, they bagged up.
Speaker 2: He was about a six to one underdog.
Speaker 3: Came back on day four and erased that disadvantage parally that all the way up to a victory. Final hand came in no limit. It was ace queen for Gordo. On an aside board, Eric Wasseson turned a flush and straight thrawer got it all in, didn't hit it and fifth bracelet to Mike Gorridion see five bracelets in thirteen years first one twenty thirteen, the twenty five hundred, twenty fifteen, the fifty k PPC twenty twenty three to ten k Horse Championship and then twenty twenty four in Paradise he won the ten k p low so five WSP bracelets for Gordo.
Speaker 1: Good rail in that one too. For the heads up today, Yeah, I saw Jared Bleasnik before he hopped into the man van. He was on the rail alongside Jason Mercier and ray d Rey Decargani. Also justin Smith. They gave boosted Jay he was on that rail too, so that was a pretty powerful rail over there watching this event. The twenty five hundred dollars no limit Hold Him Freeze Out is down to the final four players from a field of twelve hundred and ninety nine. There was almost four hundred and fifty k for first place. Brazil's Breno Drummond leads the way with eighteen and a half million. That's good for thirty one big blinds. Preston McEwan is second in chips the twenty one big blinds. Carrie Katz, founder of CEO or some founder of CEO, founder of poker go excuse me. He's third with fourteen big blinds, and then Jaehun Biek is four out of four with ten big blinds. They are guaranteed what were these guys guaranteed? Fifty five thousand dallas one fifty five, two thirteen, two ninety eight, and four forty nine. They battled for a while today ultimately ended up bagging chips. They're going to come back on Sunday. But isn't Breno in the two of the main event, So what are they gonna do?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's interesting. Let me see.
Speaker 3: I think that she's gonna try a multi table. Sounds like he's going to try and multi table. I guess he doesn't really have an option, God brand out of something. Okay, I guess best to blind out. The main event is the main look it up.
Speaker 2: They've gone. I don't know they've gone through yet.
Speaker 1: They have gone through yet, because I have my thing. He played, he already played. He played, he played, because if he played, he's played one, A, B or C one of those they're for sure have gone through Breno, Yeah, Breno, Drummond.
Speaker 2: N twenty big butes. Blind away, buddy, he can, he.
Speaker 1: Can definitely blind out for sure. So that's going to finish out on Sunday. Carry Katz going for his first gold bracelet. I'm sure he would absolutely freaking love to get that one. The one K no limit hold them. Not a freeze out, even though I said it was a freeze out, but not a freeze out. Sean Deep is the chip leader. How the hell did he get the chip lead once Man's So there's three left from a field of eighteen hundred and seventy three. Shawn Deep is in the lead, He's got thirty five big blinds. Zidenik Zizka is second in chip so twenty big blinds, and then Jeffrey Tony is third. Jeffrey Tony podcast listener Jeffrey Tony who I talked to, jeffrom Green Bay. Yes, Jeff from Green Bay. I forgot his friend's name. I put it in my phone, believe he said, Jeremiah from Green Bay. My phone was obviously over there doing the freaking video for the podcast, so I can't look it up. But I'm pretty sure he said Jeremiah or maybe Jeremy from Green Bay, Wisconsin. But he was rallying Jeff, and Jeff was at the final table, and Jeff is now in. He's got sick spig By's he's short, but heck, he's still in the game, and he's guaranteed on hundred and twelve thousand dollars goes one, twelve, one fifty four and then two hundred and thirty two thousand dollars up top. Sean Deeb is very much trying to lock up WSP Player of the Year just out of nowhere. He just like stormed to the end. He wins at the Hunter k PLO high Roller and now he is the chip leader with three remaining in this one k nolm at holding, so we mary him. Well, might not see Sean deep in the wspremini event like we may have seen him grinding out these these other trinaments. I mean, maybe he fires in the main event. We'll see, But for right now, it's all about POI or mister Deeb. What's going on on Sunday, July sixth.
Speaker 2: Or one event kicking off Day one A the six hundred.
Speaker 1: Ultra sac that's the freaking losers lounge. Yeah, that's so I'm sad, sorry to everyone, but that's like the you know, that's the eyebust at the main event.
Speaker 3: I'm going to play this, yeah, or also date two abs say for those who are not in the main event yet or people like you that have bagged on one of the first three opening flights. So just that one event kicking off Sunday, July sixth from here.
Speaker 2: At the Horseshoe.
Speaker 1: When does this WPT event kick off or doesn't kick off till the eleven Yeah, a couple more days. I thought it would kick off a little bit earlier in that Okay, whatever, so skip skip that. So that's all we got going on. I will be in Day two ABC. I get to sit next to the King John J.
Speaker 2: Marden.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so hopefully it leads to me spinning it up. I'm gonna start with forty four big blinds, so I got a lot to work with. I would rather have three hundred, So I'm going to do my best to make that happen and see what goes from there. So yeah, that wraps up the event stuff.
Speaker 3: Community cards, Yeah, of course, always always, that's a flying sat it last night.
Speaker 2: It still applies.
Speaker 3: I met Mark and James from Michigan, Chris and Daniel from the burbs of Melbourne.
Speaker 1: The Bird.
Speaker 2: The bird does not even meet like the suburbs. Yeah, how they listened to it.
Speaker 3: They haven't listened to recently because you know they just got over here, but listened to it on their drive to work. And then we had two podcasts listeners playing the main event today. Kevin Butler. I saw him two days ago. He said, I need a hat. I'm playing in the horseshoe, said send me in the table number put a picture of him right here playing producer rich working magic right here.
Speaker 2: Picture of Kevin.
Speaker 3: He finished with ninety three one hundred in chips, finished two hundred and ninety ninth last year for forty five K. He's looking to parlay some more Popero podcasts. Hat wrong good And then Peter Huddling, you know, saw me walking down the aisle here in this golden section was like family, family, parlat I'll come back, came back. It was late level four yet around nine K gave him a hat.
Speaker 2: He put it. I saw it.
Speaker 3: I saw him depending in and taking the stick as off, getting the riot. We shot a foto of him to produce a rich put it right right here. Not as good for Peta as Kevin Peter baged sixty four hundred, but chipping a chair, that's the only matters.
Speaker 2: Do you have any community calls?
Speaker 1: We talked about Jeff being in the final three of that one K. His buddy who I am blanking on his name? I think it's Jeremiah or Jammy, God forbid me, forgive me. I am very sorry. But he said he bagged the main events, and then I think his wife also bagged the main events. I believe it was Miles, who was invested in our fantasy team. He also bagged the main events. And believe he said he was down to eighteen K and got it up to eighty or ninety, maybe seventy whatever. He did very well after getting down. I'm just gonna have to do some of these shout outs tomorrow because they're on my phone on they're over there, and I forgot to put them on my computer.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna tell the story.
Speaker 3: Then I met Mike from Cincinnati, Okay, said him and his wife listened to the put together.
Speaker 2: They just just came into town. He was the buddy.
Speaker 3: They both played the main event. They both bagged. Mike bagged one hundred and forty thousand chips.
Speaker 2: Excellent. Okay, he wanted me.
Speaker 3: He was telling me a story about I have you sitting with Tristan Wade, you know, your co commentator. And you know, he was saying, Tristan is such a great guy, so nice. He was talking to everyone at the table, you know, making it very enjoyable kind of day one experience. So he really wanted to kind of like let Tristan know that that, you know, bit job. And then you know, they had an empty seat, so they were talking about like, you know, who would you, like, what celebrity living or dead, you know, would you want to fill that seat? Okay, and and Mike told me that he chose Neil de Grassey Tyson. I that's pretty cool, you know, he said, some people were choosing Daniel Grant. That's kind of boring. But let me ask you that question. You're playing poking, get an empty seat on your right, who would you celebrity wise think would be pretty cool to come sit next to you and you know, enjoy the poker experience, not to like, you know, no, they don't they don't play poker, you can beat him up, just like, what would be a cool experience, you know, to see that person that likes sitting next to you.
Speaker 1: I have to think about it. I think I the first one that pops into mind is Gary Vaynerchuk.
Speaker 2: Well that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh no, sorry, I know this is easy. Bill Simmons, thousand percent. Oh that's a good one. Bill Simmons, that's a great one. I would love he does play some poker, right, So that's like it is possible, Bill Simmons. I this next person. I'll also say this person, but I feel like I could make this happen because I know him now, Nick right, I think would be fucking incredible. Okay, but I don't think that this question is meant for that. But Bill Simmons, for sure, Bill Simmons, I think Gary View would be cool. I'll say Tom Brady, but I want, like, I don't want politically correct Tom Brady. I want, like figure out another one who would be really cool. Pat McAfee. I'm sure he'd be a fucking riot at the Booker table. Absolutely right. The Rock, Dwayne the Rock Johnson be a lot of fun, too, Stone cald Steve Austin would be a lot of fun too, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeahs wrestlers would be from my childhood. I'd want to I'd want Michael Jordan. Obviously I'm a big Michael Jordan van but like knowing he's a bad gambler, is that why? No, But knowing his competitive nature, like seeing him lose a hand, win a hand, bluff a guy I think could make some pretty like like fun reactions from him that everyone at the table obviously anyone filming him and stuff. And obviously it'd be pretty amazing to sit with, you know, the greatest bustwall player of all time. But yeah, I think there's lots of great candidates for him. I think Bill Simmons was a really good one from you. I didn't really think of that one, but yeah, that was pretty cool. You know, Anna, Tristan doesn't really listen to the PUD, but you know, past that message on the Tristan that Mike from Cincinnati really had an enjoy time on day one playing with Tristan. Ok So, and then I want to tell one more story before we go. I'm gonna make this really quick. It's about a race I ran today you've seen the video. I'm gonna send producer Rich the video.
Speaker 1: Can Producer Rich also put the chair race video in the pod? Yeah, so let's start with the chair race video. And this is kind of really need to start with it. Well we can just we won't talk about it. We'll just say there was a chair race video which involved aljad remco ring Himam did Christian? It was she in the chair race? Was Mickey in the cherries? I can't remember, but anyway, you you this happened at the Rio back in the day. It was it was the main event time, it was very late at night and basically we did some form of a chair race which was uploaded to YouTube. So the video is out there. I don't think we need to show the whole video because it is very long. There's a lot of just talking in it. But I just like the the main event shame, like the Hall of Shame. Hall of Shame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the nonsense that we get into it. And that led to what you had to Yeah, it was dinner break. We had in and Out today. I've been looking forward to in and Out for weeks. I had a burger and I was like, I'm going back for another burger.
Speaker 1: I didn't get in the internet.
Speaker 3: You weren't here, you were doing commentry. I had a second burger I was sending outside with the guys. They had finished, and one of our audio texts, Matt Miller goes, do you think do you think you could beat me in a race?
Speaker 2: And I said, one hundred percent?
Speaker 1: Is you sure?
Speaker 2: I think I could? And he goes, I think I could beat you?
Speaker 3: And I said to him, I could beat you wearing my cowboy boots, these tight ass pants I have on, and have a burger in my left hand. Here's no way, no way, I'm looking. Let's raceless race. So we're talking about race. I'm still finishing this double double from in and out and I'm like, okay. He's literally standing on the starting like ready to run. I'm like, okay, relax, okay, relax, buddy, finish my burger. And at this stage, everyone's come out of the trailer. They're all watching, some cameras are coming out. More he's there, what are you guys going to be?
Speaker 2: What he got?
Speaker 3: He's just encouraging us like the President is. And you know, I finished my burger, white my face. I go, okay, fine, let's do this, and I already know I'm going to embarrass myself. I mean boots and tie pants. I'm gonna trip, I'm gonna tear my pants upen. But everyone's watching. He's challenging me. I'm like, okay, I'm gonna do this, untucked my shirt. I take my media badge off, I take my watch off. I don't know really why I took my watch off, but took my watch off. Maury and I produce a Pat go down about forty yards. Okay, so we're kind of doing a forty yard dash here. We don't put anything on the line, you know, with this is just prior at this point. Start on the blocks. Pat's gonna go three two one rogo. We're gonna raise forty yards. I'm shitting myself, to be honest, I really think I'm gonna eat hi, I mean boots.
Speaker 2: And we're in a car park. Okay.
Speaker 3: Matt, by the way, is in sneakers, and to double down everything, I've got two double doubles in my stomach, so I'm not sure that's the best feel to run. I sprint in a car park with potholes, but whatever, we line up three two one go.
Speaker 2: We take off.
Speaker 3: He has me by a little bit catch up pretty quickly. We get three quarters of the way there. I'm in front of him, probably by a foot, and he tips over and each shits so bad on the concrete, just lands, he rolls over, his legs go flying, shoe comes off. So you can see in this video, I get, I turn, I see him fall, I turn, I straighten up, and I just put the hands out here just to run through the finish line. And so Mad Miller, our audio tech joins the WSP break Slash Late Night Hall of Shame eating shit so bad in the car park of the poker compound. But yeah, if you've seen that video, yeah, Matt's see a lot of pain. So his hip is very, very sore.
Speaker 2: But that's the way. You don't take me on, Oh, don't challenge me, all right?
Speaker 1: Shots fired Sunday. We mentioned Day two ABC of the main event. I will be in there, but also will Daniel Legrando. Yeah, Phil Hellmuth, we'll be in there, Michael mss Rocky, we'll be in there. So a lot of big names are coming out to play for to ABC on Sunday, July sixth, When does the coverage start.
Speaker 3: It's that's level two of the day, So about two twenty pm Pacific time, that is five twenty pm East and time.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do two levels. No, but that's not when the coverage starts. The coverage starts like three thirty.
Speaker 2: So that's when we start filming.
Speaker 3: So yeah, an alley to my apologies, we're gonna do two levels, So four hour block, gonna break for dinner through the final two levels of the day.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, that's the plan for Sunday. My plan is to try and bag a lot of chips at the end of it all for Tim Duckworth. My name is Donnie Peters. We'll talk to you guys on the next episode. He express