Speaker 1: Lights of them, chatty scrolling slow, one more Sunday before we.
Speaker 2: Let it go, my crophones warm, hard of.
Speaker 1: Stealing, heavy boy, smiling through because the memory steak steady.
Speaker 3: From the leading I was laughing to the brig day to the wild chats.
Speaker 4: We read all run.
Speaker 1: Please if you read if its super every coin word SI, you're lifting me up in ther fell day Sunday.
Speaker 5: It's my last.
Speaker 3: Stream of daylight before some time Monday morning on yell. Thank you for memories, thank you father.
Speaker 1: Rides, thank you for the people I meant through.
Speaker 3: Belive out, love you guys.
Speaker 1: We're keeping the farting march going.
Speaker 3: Even when the platform start showing, it remembers not by forever.
Speaker 5: This is a bio man.
Speaker 3: On see you, and we'll see you.
Speaker 2: We'll see you when we see.
Speaker 1: From the zero to Hero, the Lercos to the mods, we built something real on these digit roads. Didn't matter, the views didn't matter, the cloud We had each other.
Speaker 4: That's what it's about.
Speaker 2: We danced through.
Speaker 3: The glitches, we cheered through the winds turned strange, just the fellies again and again, So.
Speaker 1: Raise Uppy Glass and the final streets fins chapters fallsing, But the story ain't and then Sunday it's my last dream on deal Horse is now Monday morning and one and well, thank you for the memories, thank you.
Speaker 3: For the ride, thank you for the people I meant to deal.
Speaker 4: I love you guys.
Speaker 6: We're keeping the party bar going.
Speaker 1: We go in, the platform stops showing.
Speaker 3: Remember, this is not a bye forever.
Speaker 1: This is a bye from now on. See when we see you.
Speaker 5: Don't goodbyes, to see you later. The bars keeps floating.
Speaker 1: Where the nave gators were. Whatever we land, We'll carry the flame.
Speaker 3: D Line gave us as far now fan.
Speaker 1: The blast Sunday it's my stream on deal.
Speaker 3: Thanky four memories all.
Speaker 1: Hold them, tigh thety four people.
Speaker 2: You made it all right.
Speaker 5: I love you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 1: We're keeping the part man.
Speaker 2: She is not over.
Speaker 1: Just keep on and this is not a forever.
Speaker 2: This is now.
Speaker 1: We'll see you where we see you, love you all, see you on the next.
Speaker 3: Dreen wherever it is.
Speaker 4: Party March stays a float.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good morning, guys. How is everybody? But good morning? How is everybody going this morning? Let me get Bill Burr off the screen. By the way, I would love to get Bill Burr on my show. I would also looking to get this guy on my show. This girl, that's me, that's me auser. I have pictures. Yeah, h but I hope everybody is stay in shape this morning. Da yu. Thank you, Frank scoff. Frank, by the way, tell Al Miller he's a piece of shit. Oh, by the way, Scott, Frank, I did so. He timed you out for a day and then I untimed you out. I just lowered your time out only ten seconds you could talk. Al Miller is a piece of garbage. Piece of garbage, you know.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: He was telling me not to trust Calli, and he was telling me not the true Frank. He was telling me not to trust you or CALLI. In a private conversation that me and Al was having, he was telling me that both you and Cali were both snakes. I just want to tell you that, just let you know that what out thinks of you. Yeah, I'm moron, mm hmmm h Yeah. But here's the thing. He was telling me not to trust you. He told me not to trust Cali. He said that all the people in that group was Here's here's the thing. I just I don't want to say this, Thank God I got rid of him out of my life. Get need more drama in my life. I don't need drama in my fake life, in my YouTube life, and in my real life. By the way, like I said before, and I'll say this again, the party barge will never leave. If we get kicked from a platform and we'll go to another one, the party bar will always be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the way, I do have a crap. By the way, here's a little gal from me to you. One year for three of my patreon. H there's one year free of my Patreon cursy of me. You won't see a lot of streams on there because I don't put them up. HM would al give you would I'll give you a free year of his patriots. I don't think he has a patreon. Yo, ud give me three eggs, give me three pegs. I ever heard that one?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 5: M mmm, yeah, No, I have not heard about that. I haven't heard anything about it that I haven't And I think here here's the thing he talks of. He talked about him being a celebrity and stuff. I hear this all the time with people. Oh, I've been on Chaz, I've been on Chad. I'm like, I'm gonna I am thirty two years old. I am thirty two years old and I'm not even but uh, what's up guys?
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm, eh, lizard me oo me.
Speaker 3: Jacob Water scrolling through the feedjing back in twenty.
Speaker 1: Two with a simple need. I'm here for the YouTubers. That's what he wrote, seventy seven followers to floating that boat, blue chick Lite and Avatar looking clean, breach and nap like, keeping the vibmin free. Hey, Jacob Waters, what's you hunting?
Speaker 2: Day?
Speaker 1: YouTube creators coming now to play from the reps to the taxi sliding and smooth follows you popping up making all the riding moves of Jacob Waters. Shit, you're wrong, the grinding death working king with a humble mind.
Speaker 3: Thanks brother, here's shout out.
Speaker 1: The Big Mike has the Waters. We stand Tom Never take the hive shortened sweet replies, keep being in and live while the town lines wild. You're study in the fight of kayak, streams of blue guitar in the night. Whatever his game is, you're doing it.
Speaker 5: Ride.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jacob Waters, what you hunting to day?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Tube creators coming now? Fled from the replies to the tax she sliding and smooth follows you popping.
Speaker 2: Up, breaking off the riding moves.
Speaker 6: Jacob Water Share, You're on the.
Speaker 1: Grid, deck work and king with a homp of mind. Seventy following seventy seven backsmall sycle, Buck's real no need for the cloud attack. One day you'll link up with the big name crew and they'll say that Jacob guy man, he came through.
Speaker 3: So here's the Jacob Waters jack is twelve fifteen.
Speaker 1: Keep shooting the shots, keep a dream alive.
Speaker 3: From the Twitter tranches to the YouTube lines. You're the quiet connector in the digital nights.
Speaker 1: Jacob Waters Slide on my friends.
Speaker 5: Yo, but I hope everyone is having a good day. Let's go. Here's the quote of the day. Success is not final, Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Witness Wait Winston Churchill. Mh and that's the bottom line. Can stole cold it?
Speaker 4: So h.
Speaker 5: Really, m.
Speaker 4: D.
Speaker 5: Let go over to be the man. You gotta beat the man O.
Speaker 6: M hmmm mmm hmmm.
Speaker 5: K yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, mh.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: I'm Beverly, you know it. That's some take uponity Reamen say. But I just wanted to. Uh oh, we gotta star birthday. Star's birthday today is couples birth It's our Millen's birthday already, he is it? Mm hmmm, alright we have we have some celebric birthdays for April twenty four. Kelly Clarkson's birthday. Who's high kids. This is Kelly Clarkson, Barbi Strais and Selie McClean, Sedge, Cedric the Entertainer, Joe Keeley, Jack Quaid, Hissman, Bert Brifford, Keani, Charlie Pierce, Quinn, John Paul Guitar. Yeah, but I want to say thank you guys very much. I know that I am very sporadic about my uploads, but you know what, ain't no ain't no mountain high in it. No main, Main, the main, the Main, The man, the Man, the Man, the Man, the Man. I I love you guys. I will talk to you guys later.
Speaker 2: Peace.
Speaker 5: Love is some deep virging grease. Keep bye