Speaker 1: So yeah, there's no TikTok, and a lot of older people I know gravitated towards TikTok, and really my mother, my friend's father, there's a lot of older people love TikTok. You just looking at videos scrolling and I just kind of, you know, for me, I don't know how I feel. I kind of I don't. I'm not devastated, but I have a lot of content on there, and they're saying that Trump I bring it back. So I guess I'm like, well, don't be too upset.
Speaker 2: We might come back. But I have all my contents, So.
Speaker 1: Everything I put on that I have, and I thought about writing some I thoughut doing some books all my TikTok experience, so I thought about that. That's something I'm kind of looking into. But I I guess it's just like I realized a long time ago, not to put all your eggs in one basket, meaning just don't I don't mind just one platform.
Speaker 2: I'm everywhere. Also, we're not really in charge.
Speaker 1: It may be our page in quotes, but it's still all social media is at a whim. If we see what they did with with Twitter, and I can't be a Twitter.
Speaker 2: It's called X. The Elon Musk owns it. I guess.
Speaker 1: I just I'm like, I never saw that coming. And Twitter is so or X what we call it. It's so different they were once was, and it's just kind of I usued to just to post stuff on there. But it's not as fun anymore as it used to be. It's it's I'm seeing the weirdest things. And there was a real mass exodus. I mean, I lost a lot of followers that moved on't it's a blue sky and then blue sky. It's fine, but it's not exciting to me. I'm not excited about it. So I just it's just I'm like Facebook, it's like that's what your grandparents do. But it's but it is important, I guess. So I'm trying to do more on their Instagram is still the hot Sea TATSI one, which I always liked. I always posted that I use LinkedIn for business stuff, which i'm and I actually like LinkedIn. I don't know, just it's just it's social media. We don't it's not out wards, not really. I mean, I guess websites are ours that you pay for them.
Speaker 2: I know, I can tell you what to do on your website. That's what you do whatever you want. Is that?
Speaker 1: Because I had Patreon? I got rid of my Patreon in January, So I guess that's another one.
Speaker 2: I guess. I mean they could just like all of a sudden go out of business. That's it.
Speaker 1: Tumblr did it years ago. It's like, it's just it's MySpace years ago. I guess you promise work into it, you feel like you own it, but you really don't. Not really, it's all on loan, thank you. I mean, that's what it is. It's all alone. So I guess for me, I don't know. I'm like, I'm not sad or devastate it. Plus, I also I don't scroll as much.
Speaker 2: I'm more of a creators. I post everywhere.
Speaker 1: Once in a while, i'll scroll my my scrolling ratio to post.
Speaker 2: The ratio was very just as different.
Speaker 1: So I guess I was just the average person. We call civilians. Government business, we call civilians. And I didn't probably post it. They just there's a lot of lucky losings and they just to watch stuff. Then I get you'd be that's your entertainment. It's just like going on streaming or wherever. That's your entertainment. It's like you're like, my entertainment's gone that maybe that would make sense. I can see where you'd be like, oh my god, this is kind of what we're gonna do now. And there weren't some good things about a community awareness of subjects. Me, it's it's not all I mean, social media isn't all bad. I mean we always about how bad it is. Then I want here talk about how bad.
Speaker 2: It is sometimes. But there's there's some cases i'm social media, but I think are okay. I don't know. I just it's it's all again. We don't own it. We don't own it. We don't own it. We don't own it, we don't own it.
Speaker 1: Well, folks, it's you know, and it's a world that I'm interested to see how it evolves and changes and morphs.
Speaker 2: When it comes to social media. What kind of our relationship with social media, how that works to you? I guess we'll find out. It's just fifty plus. I'm James Junior