Speaker 1: I wanted for all these because these are good questions. I guess I'll ask you this one because it's gonna take some time to think, matt And for me, I'm doing this on the fly, Mattie, because I think you're overestimating us. But I appreciate it, he says, Now all three of you have acted. I'm gonna act in my whole life, Maddie. Watch American Cycle. That's my life. If you could go back in time and replace any actor in any movie, which free performance would you give a shot or your own spin on? So you put a lot on us, Maddy, I think we're all gonna for sure say that we would not put ourselves on any level of great actors right now because obviously we are doing some acting. But so Tay, you have to take three movies that you think you could either did you want to get get a shot or put your own spin on?
Speaker 2: I uh, I would love to do. I'd love to do an Alan Grants. I just don't think I could match it. I think he's just he just fits that fucking rule so well.
Speaker 1: But I would really replace It's not even new one. You have to replace him. You have to replace people hate me because they say that because he just says, would you want to get a shot or put your own spin on?
Speaker 2: Okay, then you know what I'm gonna I'm not Alan Grant. I'm gonna say Chris Pratt in Jurassic World place Grady, Yeah, it's I would do an oen. Next one would be because I think all the Tom Cruise stuff lately, I would actually just on this, Yes, that's really I would love to take a spin at that. Actually, I think I have a lot of fun with that cockle.
Speaker 1: What what as much now I do want to make it.
Speaker 2: Because it's just all that like conspiracy stuff and whatnot that I just kind of like, I eat up a little bit of it, and I think that that would just be I think that I would just be a role that would be really uh interesting to kind of put my own spin on quite a bit.
Speaker 1: And then lastly, Cruise and is one of your most wild.
Speaker 2: I'd probably go. I'd say, let me have a shot.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the hybrid from Underworld and the DP scene.
Speaker 4: Just so I can have that with.
Speaker 2: No I'd honestly say, give me give me a fair Mere role. I think you can do a good fair Mere. I don't think I want to do, but yeah, Fair, I wanted to go up against Denne Thor.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you replaced Fairmuir own Grady and Tom Cruise from Eyes Wide Shut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just tough.
Speaker 1: I don't really have I have one, but I'm still working on the other two because it's like, I'm trying to think of what movies that like. I more so just really didn't like the performance and then I could maybe bring something. So I don't think I'm even on that level, but that's fine. It's just for to save people. I'm gonna take your little out of twenty sixteen suicide Squad. I got the hair, so I can still rock that. I I still feel like I don't know my acting yet there, but I feel like whatever spin I'm gonna put on the character can't be any worse than what we got damage because remember the director said a lot of those additions, the tattoos, the vibe was Jared Little bringing that to the role of his idea, and that's fine, that's what the director was driving on. I'm not bringing that to that role. So so that's the tough thing. I'm trying to think of performances that I watched, like, oh that didn't go well, So yeah, Jared Lee's Joker for sure. I think I could, you know, bring something there. I'm just trying to think of movies that people like I felt like phoned it in or I don't know, hmm, Kirkle.
Speaker 2: When you go to any of yourself, I limited on like gender, Like you'd be like, oh, any females you want to replace in their roles? Like would he portray a Yeah, yeah, like this girl did a bad job in this.
Speaker 4: Movie Margot, Robbie and Barbie. I think I could do better. Uh, this is a very tough question.
Speaker 3: I feel like my mind goes to like just someone that like I somewhat have features like but like I don't know, Like I mean, I'm a spidy boy, but like I wouldn't want to replace the Spidies that we have because I really really love them, but like me a spider Man that'd be a fun, fun role, right, absolutely?
Speaker 1: What about Eddie Brock and Spiderman three oh man?
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, actually yes I could do that.
Speaker 3: And like like when he's venom, like he must be having fun with some some.
Speaker 1: Of those if you know, you know he's doing.
Speaker 4: He's doing like the crazy just like face. Yeah, okay, yeah, Eddie Brock Spider Man three. There you go. That's one for me for sure.
Speaker 3: I was also trying to like think of like certain like action movies or something like that, because those would those would be fun.
Speaker 2: For sup Troopers. I could see you in something like that.
Speaker 3: I could actually, yes, but who there's a guy like like.
Speaker 2: Sir when you throw a knife, when you can just push a button.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 2: I can't remember his name.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what you're talking about, though.
Speaker 1: Then I'll take I'll replace the predator from Prayer bad Lands, so I just carry out fanning on my back the whole time. You know, No, I don't. That's a problem. I don't many do.
Speaker 4: I have to get three?
Speaker 1: Three? So you may still need two more because the still took out some good people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hm hmm.
Speaker 3: Man, so like at my age right now?
Speaker 4: Is that kind of the question? So yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: He didn't specify that, but.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to take a Tom Cruise roll and now that Taylor did also, But which one?
Speaker 1: What would you take? Yeah? That's grossman.
Speaker 2: There's comedy movies too, I mean you could take out something like horrible bosses or something.
Speaker 3: But again, like I could take like a I feel like I could take like a j Barsheal role from Tropic Thunder.
Speaker 4: Maybe oh Coon, actually yes, he's a wild character in actually.
Speaker 1: In the almost eleven years we've been doing this, in fact, there's so many reviews, but like, oh so and so wasn't bringing it. They didn't have the right And that's what I'm trying to think of people that I was like, I felt like I could come in and just like like I don't want her role, but like Sigourney Weaver in man Orn Groguh, she's just had that team with delivering lines and that's a boring role. So I'm not gonna pick it. But we're just trying to think of people that have.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, man, I'll do fucking uh what's his name?
Speaker 3: No, the hot guy from Mando, Like I could do a better rod to than fucking Jeremy allen Waite.
Speaker 1: That's like your father. I don't know if you if you know that nothing, he doesn't want.
Speaker 3: To be Thanks Mando, you really taught me to be.
Speaker 1: His own man.
Speaker 4: I mean Jeremy Allaway is.
Speaker 3: Just literally talking like he normally does, Like that is a I don't want to say phone and performance, but.
Speaker 1: Like fast, better and shame.
Speaker 2: Here you got Dracula for Van Helsing. I could see you doing a good spit on that Ooh character or the brother who tunes into a werewolf and dies.
Speaker 4: I'll take the hybrid from under.
Speaker 1: Okay, and he's he's actually like pretty.
Speaker 4: Bland too, like like no, just the actor, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Michael Corvin, I'll take this.
Speaker 4: I'm taking Michael.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be Michael in Underworld absolutely for no reasons in particular other than I could just up the performance.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take. It's a weird pick. It's not gonna make the movie that much better, but I'm gonna pick No, never mind, it's gonna go John Connor in Terminator three because it's not that memorable. But I feel like I'm more of a Kyle Reese guy than John Connor. Go, man, this is a stumper.
Speaker 2: Kyle Reese Interminator one or in Terminator Salvation.
Speaker 1: Umm, not T one because Michael Bean's fantastic Sovation might be or Kyle Reese. No, and I can't take Anton Yelkin out. There's still another Kyle reestough remember and uh Jenny Smith.
Speaker 2: Oh right, when he comes back and he's a terminator, right or no, that was John Connor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might take that, so I'll keep that there because Jane Courtney's fine. Fuck, I just had it. Oh that's what I'm gonna do, Kirkle, and you'll understand this. It's a bad pick, but just because I want to be a villain, I'm gonna whoever that guy's fucking name is in Quantum Solace, I'm gonna take that guy out. I'm gonna put myself on the Bond villain role because that's one of the most unmer the oil guy.
Speaker 3: Remember, see he doesn't even I just I literally just watched this movie too, like less than a month ago.
Speaker 1: He's like that, Oh another one dies on your watch, Bond, and he pours oil on the girl that leaves him dead.
Speaker 4: Oh he's so bad.
Speaker 1: He's the problem with the other girl. Yeah that I'll take him out because I've always wanted to be a Bond ville like that. Like if you're taught Stretchaules. In my life, being a Bond villain would be X and I would.
Speaker 4: I can't remember his name, yeah, but I know he's Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's what I would do, because I'm not taking out Mad, not taking out Rammy, Javier or and even Christoph. I'll take out him because I even if it's the director's thing, like like, choose some scenery, have some fun. So definitely I got him, maybe Kylerie's, but I want to feel better about that, so I got Jared Leto. I got that, and same in the villains, Like I guess that's where I'm leaning right now. I thought about Annie Skywalker. I thought about Hayden, but I don't know the pressure that would have been, Like that's the first of like those CGI rooms and stuff. So I was leaning to that, but I didn't go there yet. But yeah, that guy from Quantum, for sure, I even if I'm not as good as actor, I'll make him a bit more. Choose some scenery, you know, like.
Speaker 2: You would want to do uh Ben solo in place I'm driving.
Speaker 1: No fucking way I could do the same way. I wouldn't take like a key fledged joker. Those are ones I couldn't touch, like I I gotta because I feel like I gotta do a spin on it right, and I feel like I can't. I have in my mind a take and a spin on Joker. I have in mind a spin on, a take on a Bond villain. I don't have it on Ben Solo. I have writing for Ben Solo.
Speaker 3: But not I got a third actually, I so I'm gonna go funk.
Speaker 4: What was my first one?
Speaker 3: Now, uh, Eddie Brock probably from three and then Michael from the Michael movie.
Speaker 2: What I mean he was in both, but the DP was Evolution, the second one.
Speaker 4: That's what we're going. Evolution.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I killed myself now I had it.
Speaker 4: It'll come back, It'll come back, It'll come back.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I got two of the Weeds with Michael, and then you said Michael movie and I'm like, what the movie?
Speaker 1: No, you can play the part too when Michael becomes white.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: He spent a whole era of white.
Speaker 4: It was an older movie.
Speaker 3: Oh, Robin from Batman, and Robin was singing about Chris O'Donnell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was singing about that too, Mike, I gotta kiss Uma, Like hell, yeah, let's go, Mike. You read my mind. I've never we haven't done yet. I've many times want to do. He says, you guys should pick a scene from uh these and do a table read for GVD or the charity Treom. I think we definitely probably do the charity tream because they go longer. I've always thought about it, so may this year. I would like though, probably to like.
Speaker 3: Oh man, we gotta do like the Spider Man boardroom scene where Norman.
Speaker 4: H am I yeah, I think I guess he doesn't say that in that scene.
Speaker 1: We'll tell yeah, yeah, we'll do it, like I've always wanted to do multiple scenes. We've never done this, and the tail read's probably the best for scene I've always wanted to do. Like when actors one year, like when they were filming X Men, fast been Er Jenner for Lawrence did this and a bunch of other actors. They did a stage play of The Big Lebowski but they didn't act that. They just sat in their chairs into a tail read. Michael Fastbenner played the dude. But they just I always have wanted for us to pick my watch.
Speaker 4: That sounds good.
Speaker 1: No you can't see it. What's good to buy tickets? It was a stage show. Oh yeah, they just did like, hey, we're gonna be at this club. It's like for a hundred people, you see. Yeah, So I've always wanted for us to pick a movie and do a whole table read of a movie maybe one day, so we'll see. I need one more, you know what, and it if Taya's gonna go. I thought about Trassic Park, and I thought about who is the fucking strap guy.
Speaker 2: Billy Billy, Hey, Yeah he's the villain and Craven the Hunter. He's Rhino, Yeah, I know he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's you know what I'll take.
Speaker 4: You remember the noise that he makes.
Speaker 1: You know what I'll take because some of it's bad writing, and maybe I'm putting myself into hell and I'm putting myself in the villain category. So here you go. I like him, I defend him lot more. But I'm gonna pluck uh Dane to Han out of amazing inspiermen too and put myself in the hairy role. I'm gonna put myself there. I feel like I've proven I.
Speaker 4: Can guy too.
Speaker 1: I feel like I could I could have a bit more fun that. I think I've proven I got some storm of Norman in me, So I yeah, I'm gonna do that. As you see, it's always the villain routes because I you know, I want to play a bad guy. But yeah, we'll go with that. So thanks, good one. Well, good one, Maddie. That was that was a stumper there, Uh here is a because yeah, we'll leave the next Maddie one because that could be our last topic here, Clay says, stream of consciousness question, anyone have any good poison IVY stories? Yeah, long Halloween. She's a hush. No, I'm dealing with some right now. So it's on my mind. Hopefully he's not like dying, it's not lethal poison IVY don't know. I that's a cry for help. But again, I want going to check out as us. Yeah, I don't ask us. I won't go check out. Yeah, he said he's dealing with them right now. I really don't. I've been pretty. My body has been very lucky. I have not gone any broken bones or anything like that. I've not had any STDs or eyes, which was always when they showed me that in high school, like or whenever in grade school, fear God putting me. I was like, it's like shit is leaking from your dick. Ever happened those?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so that enforced okay, say sex. And I've never had any like gone poison. I have you gotten to like a swelling stack. And I'm not allergic to anything, but I've luckily, like you know, never had any big bodily harm done to me. I like almost cracked my ribs once. I've told the story of jumping off of my friend's roof onto a trampoline and landing on it and then bouncing back and hitting the bars. There was that. It was not I said this trip, so it was not joking. My knee lash year was super legit fucked up whatever I did to the tissues here and the other day, man, no, it's good, but for some reason the other day it like cracked like a regular crack. But then it was starting to But I feel like it's sometimes if I do leg d at the gym, and if I just do something a little wrong, it just is the thing. We're all like step and like it like gives up by itself. It only but before last year would do that, it'd be like, oh, you're hurt right away. This was just it's like it just probably feels like a wound where it's or like a like a scar. It's still there. I'm trying to think if there's anything else, but no, so I have zero poison, ivy or plant stories for you, Clay. I've been lucky that way, So I hope whatever's happening to you is he's just logged up somewhere.
Speaker 2: Cold invest in, rubber lips, yeah, cold damp cloths, calamine lotion, zinc oxide based protectants, colidal oatmeal open.
Speaker 1: I don't think he actually, I hope that he just searched up Google.
Speaker 2: Oatmeal baths are good. Of those help with rations. I've had allergic reactions before and those are those are very helpful.
Speaker 1: Just the thought of that.
Speaker 4: Get it out too, like it's just gonna.
Speaker 1: Get a shower at the Yeah, right, Does it.
Speaker 4: Just clog your drains a few?
Speaker 2: Well, you need to make sure you got the strainer thing on the on the drain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spewing open, But it depends there.
Speaker 2: You have like blister stage, Clay, or you just like rash stage. The ration will clear up on its own within one of two weeks. Sorry, Bud, do.
Speaker 1: You have any Sorry, but do you have any stories.
Speaker 2: About me? And they're broken a bone. I've had allergic reaction. My grandma came back from Hawaii and gave me a T shirt and I just lit up like a fucking Christmas Tree.
Speaker 1: He made me watch or three.
Speaker 2: But no, I never had any serious Well, I have something, but I think I should take that to the grave because that's very between me and Madison. That's an accident that happened twice.
Speaker 3: Actually, now you have to tell us.
Speaker 4: It's just it's as bad as tomorrow at the ELSA part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to hear tell me, i'mbarrassed.
Speaker 3: Told me you have an sd I that was just you know, uh, I know, like any heat.
Speaker 2: Of passion and then just something happens.
Speaker 1: It's like, what is that to do with poison ivy though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I thought we're just talking about experiences, So my voting experience.
Speaker 1: Are you just saying you had the classic where like bad angle and just dick snap.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, my reaction time successfully helps me navigate from those situations.
Speaker 1: A reaction time it's just like.
Speaker 2: A oh no, it's like a it's like a Spidey sense, like you just know, like twist and you know, like turn and like just avoid that from happening.
Speaker 5: It's like I'm just saying, it happens. Sometimes there's sharp sometimes there's sharp objects involved, and that's all I'm gonna say, I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what is happening over?
Speaker 4: I hate this like trickling along that you're doing to us. Just fucking tell us or don't say anything else.
Speaker 1: You like this cut me every night.
Speaker 4: I got the knife.
Speaker 1: It's just exact yard.
Speaker 3: And is like.
Speaker 4: They're out there again.
Speaker 1: In full like collectors soon bang everything like that. Are you on in the house, Taylor? No, I think you're lying.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite scary movie?
Speaker 1: Kicks down the door?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's the Winter Winter Chickens the boy after run his house?
Speaker 4: No please laughing, Yeah, we know what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna pull Mads inside, I know, or just.
Speaker 4: The photo like a scary movie.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: It's the photo for chasing Taylor in the backyard.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I don't think I've ever dealt with poison ivy, but I am like allergic to mosquitoes. So when I when I get bitten. Oh well, I was away last week, Like I still look at these bites all over my hand.
Speaker 4: They're so yeah, those are scary.
Speaker 3: Those are scary, but like they're not as bad as they were. But when I was a kid, they would swell up like really bad and they'd be super itchy. I had like really really bad chicken pox too when I was a kid, where they're like under my eyelids and stuff is bad and piggybacking on that, I had shingles a couple of years ago, which if anybody has ever had shingles, that is the worst fucking thing ever.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I didn't do a meal baths that like, I.
Speaker 3: Just didn't really clean myself in that week that I was really dealing with it. I would go in the shower and just kind of rinse because you don't want to touch them. It's itchy, but like they're pustules, so you don't want them to burst or it could spread elsewhere on your body. People go permanently blind if it goes into their eyes. Like shingles is really bad.
Speaker 1: You and Shu have like a like a like a panel wall built or something like.
Speaker 3: I didn't sleep in the bed, yeah, I I mean I couldn't really sleep. I was in so much pain and I and they were on my back. I got photos anyone wants.
Speaker 4: To see some gross photo more of a slot side sleeper.
Speaker 3: So it was like the right of my body and then it only sticks to one side. Of your body, which is kind of interesting. So it went from it started on the side, went to the front of the stomach, and then on my back and it just ended like right where the spine and then your sternham is at. But it was like bubbles, like it was really really gross, and uh, you don't want those to burst because.
Speaker 4: They can spread to others. They can spread to yourself, like I said, like if I scratch it.
Speaker 3: And touch my eye, you can get my eye and go permanently blind from it, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: A little bit before like extra life, wasn't it a few weeks before?
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually yes, actually yeah, yeah, I know, And it was awful. I got lucky though, like some people literally deal with it for like months, which I could never imagine because that was like the worst two weeks of my life for like illness wise, and uh, it's probably like the closest thing to poison ivy that I've really dealt with. And for that there's nothing really you can even do, Like it's just they give you anti virals to like help your body fight it, but it that doesn't help the pain or anything. And it was like flu symptoms where I was like cold shakes, body aches, sweating and just uncomfortable, and then like I couldn't sleep because it was so much pain. And then you'd get into you get into a state that you're just so tired that you kind of doze off, and then you'd wake up in so much pain because you like slept weird, and because like I couldn't like lean back because I didn't want them to burst on my back. So like for a week I was just like this and my back got so fucked up from it.
Speaker 1: Why weren't you sitting on your side, Like.
Speaker 3: On my left side, I could only stay on that side, so like only being in that position for that long, it.
Speaker 1: Might try the belly at all.
Speaker 3: Well I had it on my belly right, and I yeah, it was it was rough.
Speaker 4: So that was that was awful.
Speaker 2: You're immune. Now you got the cure.
Speaker 3: I got the vaccine, which was it's two shots and it's two hundred and seventy seven dollars a pop, so a lot of money. Don't have that shit covered and it's not it's not covered for that, which is crazy not covered, right, I know it makes no sense. I know it's crazy. Like circumcision, Well that know that, I just do that just do that myself.
Speaker 1: That makes me I should be I did that at twenty eight years old. It shouldn't be like it used to be covered. I don't say it shouldn't be covered, but like I don't I understand what that's not covered because it's an elective surgery. I'm with you. If I had a son, I would have had it too. But I get why they say we gotta charge you to do that.
Speaker 2: They tried you extra and then they just tried five bucks.
Speaker 1: Because it's not it's technically technically because it's not it does, it's not recommended.
Speaker 2: They look at its cosmetic it is, it is contested. If it's like helps with sanitary purposes and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: We're kirkling at all. Nothing nothing with shingles is cause it like that makes that to me is like a sickness or like that makes no sense.
Speaker 3: And like I wanted to get the vaccine because if you get shingles, you're at a higher chance of getting it again, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: And it was kind of weird because mostly it's for.
Speaker 3: Like people fifty five and older that are kind of in that range, because it's mostly just like when your immune system gets rocked. Yeah, and I think I was just like probably not sleeping like I never do. Really, I'm trying to get better at that now, but yeah, I think that was like also right when I got into like my more physical job, so I was probably just like really worn out too.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I was probably like sick. There's probably many.
Speaker 3: Different factors, but uh, yeah, that was the worst thing ever. So good luck with your poison ivy there, mister Clay hopefully thought as bad as my story.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to check in on you. And after nine, yeah comes the camera.
Speaker 3: I didn't think poison ivy like lasted that long though, Like I remember like a like a friend of mine had it when he was younger, but like I obviously didn't check in with him afterwards. But yeah, I mean, good luck that that sounds awful. Must have been bushwhacking or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more says than thirty six years and never been sung by a bee, yellowjacket or wasp. I got a couple of those. Definitely got a couple of those over the years.
Speaker 3: I've been stung by a wasp once and it was in the palm in my hand.
Speaker 2: It was awful.
Speaker 4: I was at the beach. I was literally like this flew right in my hand, right in the palm.
Speaker 2: Mass just got stung the other day. Really, she put her jacket on. It was inside the jacket and her in the arm.
Speaker 1: That doesn't beat anything from my my last and newest daughter Valerie, who it was under a year and a half when she did this. Uh, I can't remember. Sometime in like early spring when we're out here, she just found like a wasp. It was in the grass, she found wasp and she picked up. No, it'swhere going Oh yeah, no, yeah it still so she happened just to find any wasp, pick it up in the washtd escape and then it stung her. So it's like, of course she like ate it. No, luckily not. But I just still like out of anywhere, like you thought it would fly away or something were in the fact that she's like under a year and half, she's still just like picking it up.
Speaker 2: It's like, man, have you heard of the tarantula hawk wasp? Look at that ship, it's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Have you heard of the man eating wasps?
Speaker 1: That's what they used to call me back in eleven.
Speaker 2: This thing is huge. I remember it is. When I was a little kid. I was trying to soccer Transla hawk wasp. I was up against this wall. We're playing soccer, and the ball kept hitting the wall and it pissed off the hornets in their nests, and so they fucking came at my ears.
Speaker 3: Those things, Yeah, the tarantula hawk wasps came at your ears.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, those.
Speaker 4: I'd be dead. If that's a fucking Pokemon thing. That's not that's not a regular insects.
Speaker 1: That's what Taylor's dealing with that apparently years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so afraid. I'm so grateful we don't have giant insects.
Speaker 1: I know that's what I could the stories Kyle tell me what I was trill and stuff. It's like, no, man, I ain't uh, I ain't fucking with that.
Speaker 3: That ain't mean dog. No, I'll take bears. Any did the week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you just gotta find a hill, right.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about your theory the other day.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, next question.
Speaker 2: You do it. Everyone's saying too, like, you can't run up a hill. I'll run a bear because they can run five miles per hour.
Speaker 1: They can never find me. The fucking audio works. I would run up a hill.
Speaker 4: That's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You run hill, Well you're still gonna catch you.
Speaker 1: No, but then his momentum, he'll topple. And that's our bread out there.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a three. You're gonna find a three stew bear.
Speaker 1: They're out there, they're out there, wise or seven. Here's the image I forgot to show you, guys.
Speaker 3: I want to see the percentage of people that have tried that and it works.
Speaker 2: Ran down hill.
Speaker 1: It's a big success, right, Okay, So there's the image. That's the image from so see it's just's like, oh, you know whatever, uh trees snow. But then look right here?
Speaker 2: Can you zoom? Man?
Speaker 1: No, I can't terrible What do you mean terrible image?
Speaker 4: Can't see the cockail?
Speaker 1: Can't do that? No, But yeah, look his eyes are right there. The world's life.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's freaky stuff. God, Yeah, I'm ready Johnson.
Speaker 1: That's grave in the Hunt.
Speaker 3: Miss Aaron Taylor Johnson is the werewolf.
Speaker 2: Yeah with me, I think he is.
Speaker 1: No, he is the Why would I fun with them? The Robert Egers movie?
Speaker 2: Because you just say, there Aaron Taylor Johnson, you know who played uh Drack.
Speaker 4: Scars Gar, Scars, Scars Guard.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he's back Scars.
Speaker 1: I know Lily Rose Depp is. I know Defoe is.
Speaker 4: Really Lily Rose Depp is in this one.
Speaker 1: Were Wolf. I'm assuming the black that guy I can't Ralph dude.
Speaker 4: Oh I love his voice. Yeah, he was just born to be in Robert Eggers.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming he's in there.
Speaker 4: Get on your back. It's probably pretty expensive. Get on your back. She was in The Witch.
Speaker 1: I wish they'd work together soon. She wanted to play the mermaid in Lighthouse, but he said, and you don't want to play this mermaid? Take you get that cast?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: One more question one, Well then, what are you doing on the cast?
Speaker 2: Madison? Urgent? Urgent message?
Speaker 4: What castes do you want to pull up? You're talking about our knife story?
Speaker 1: Shut it down? Urgent message, like do you.
Speaker 4: Need to leave or something?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, we're good.
Speaker 1: Selling's urgent.
Speaker 4: No, no, I don't got to go. But maybe