Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday. A Medal of Honor Monday that's coming up one hour from now. And we have so freaking much to get to on a Monday night. I'm not sure how we're going to do it all, but here it is. First, the Epstein stuff. You can't get away from it, and it's going to dominate the news this week. So we're gonna discuss this saga a bit at the beginning of the show. Just gear up for that that's coming up a couple minutes from now. The guy who tried to blow Donald Trump's head off the first time, we're finding out more about him. Very interesting. The Communists commitment to lying all the time combined with their commitment to illegals. Gavin Newsom is a dirty creep. The Old Guard and Democrats are being tossed out. Why people don't go to the movies anymore? Ah, That and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. So pull up a chair for a couple minutes. Let's have a little chat about what this. It's going to dominate the news cycle this week. Jeffrey Epstein, the Epstein files, the Epstein, this, the Epstein.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's rewind quite a ways. All right, We're not going to dig into all the background of Jeffrey Epstein. We're not even going to dig into the State Department giving him a mansion back in the day. We're not going to dig into him getting a sweetheart deal back in I believe it was eight under the Bush administration. Oh seven, Oa got a sweetheart deal, got let off, basically scott free. So we're gonna set that stuff aside because it's actually not important for what's coming this week. But Trump's been saying that's not important. Let's set that aside. Let's deal with this first. There has always been, and will always be a natural distrust between different peoples. It's perfectly human tribes, the old Indian tribes. You're a Cherokee, he's a Comanchee. Even if you're not fighting at the moment, what's his angle. There's gonna be a natural distrust there. There has always been a distrust between the different I hate saying this word, but you're gonna know what I mean classes of people. I'm talking about financial classes, the elite, upper classes. They actually hold a lot of distrust for poorer people, lower classes, and vice versa. People who don't have power are going to distrust people who do have it. So that is just a basic part of human nature. People without power are distrustful of people who have power. Perfectly natural, right, nothing wrong with any of that. But then you get to a place where we are here in the United States of America, and that place is this we have watched for a very long time. I would actually pull this back to I would say the Vietnam Era. That's when this problem got really bad. The American citizen has watched time and time again, powerful people, politicians, wealthy people either get off completely scott free or get off with a slap on the wrist when they do things they know would send them to prison. This is something that you are angry about. I am angry about it all the time. So don't think that you're alone. We're tired of watching powerful people get away with doing horrible things. Thus, enters the name Jeffrey Epstein. Names started getting out there a whole lot more, and five ten years ago is about I would say ten years ago is when I really started hearing a lot more of his name. But he's been out there for a while. We what is the average person? Not you, you probably know more, but what is the average person quote know about Jeffrey Epstein. No, he was a wealthy guy. We know that he knew powerful people, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates. But we know that he ran in big fancy circles, knew very powerful people.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize there are kids listening. He hosted events parties where underage women were there and paid forced who knows, but it doesn't matter to do bad things. Immediately, the normal human like you, like me, goes, oh, that's freaking gross. Who is this pedophile scumbag to That's what the normal person, the average person knows, which has always begged the question, Well, if Jeffrey Epstein's gone, who was doing bad stuff with him? In our interest in Jeffrey Epstein, if it was let's say, on a scale of one to ten, let's say for you or me, it was at a four or a five a few years ago, when he gets arrested and ends up killing himself in federal custody, when the cameras malfunction and the guards fall asleep, Now my interests just went from a four to a nine. Now now, I think, in my tiny little head, in my tiny little brain, there is at least a chance that wealthy, powerful people killed this freaking guy in jail to avoid him testifying against them. Whether or not that's accurate, I'll never know, but that's what I think, And I've told you what I think. I think they talked him in to kill him and basically threatened him into killing himself. Hey, we'll kill your family something like that. But it doesn't matter, It doesn't matter what actually happened inside the cell. Will probably never know. But now my interests got turned way up when I find out this rich guy who had dirt all these people, somehow someway kills himself when the cameras get turned off. Okay, that brings us to Trump's run at the presidency. And this is going to go into the White House. The White House, I'm sure, in a quiet moment years later, when they start writing books, they will admit to this. The White House has mismanaged the messaging on this terribly. It has been handled terribly in ways that only stoked the flames. And I'll get to that. We're gonna go through this chronologically. Donald Trump decides to start running for office again, and things started happening in the Because communists are soulless, evil demons who can't control their demonic impulses, they started arresting him. Now you were already mad about that. I'm mad about that. But norm and Norma even they thought that was way too far. All the polling showed this, not just his primary, his general election chances went through the roof when Democrats kept arresting him. Normanis looked at that and thought, ooh, that's snow. That's an abuse of power. That's too far. We reject that. Think about how almost nonsensical it is that the president of the United States of America had felony charges during the campaign. The American people sniffed that out for what it was and said no. And so, at least in part, in a variety of ways, Trump's election the first time, indefinitely the second time was a rejection of the powerful, which sounds weird, especially when you're talking about the second Trump election. He's the former president, he's a billionaire. What do you mean he's not powerful. It's not that. Part of the Trump coalition was people coming together and rejecting what they viewed as a corrupt, evil administration. That was the Democrats under Joe Biden, and it was corrupted. The evil. Part of the Trump appeal was we are not of that, We are not of the swamp. We are going to drain the swamp. And part of the appeal for people was the Epstein stuff and everything else. And it looked like wealthy, powerful people were once again covering for each other and covering for themselves, and we were sick of it. That's why I lock her up, in reference to Hillary Clinton, was heard at every Trump campaign rally the first time, and that's why drain the Swamp was wildly popular in both campaigns. To this day, people talk about it. It's on people's minds. It's on my mind. Maybe it's on your mind too. We want wealthy, powerful people held to account, not worse than you or me. How about the same, we'll start there. How about the same no statute to limitations. Sorry that expired because we slowly rolled it. No, hey, my two thousand dollars an hour. His attorney is going to get me off with five hours of community service for something you go to prison for for ten years. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no more of that somebody take the powerful people who are abusing less powerful people and hold them to account. That made up, at least in part, some of Trump's coalition. It wasn't the main part. Actually get to the main part. We're gonna talk inflation immigration later on in the show. But that did make up some of the coalition. And Trump had been asked about it on the campaign trail and said, yeah, release it, no big deal. Then that brings us to how it was handled or mishandled. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, fantastic Monday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. So that was kind of just laying out at the very beginning because the look Epstein just get used to it. He's going to dominate the headlines this week with the votes coming and whatnot. But we're kind of going through this chronologically before we analyze how we get here and the yo yos from Trump. Okay, so we laid out Donald Trump's election. A lot of it was a rejection of people in power. He was viewed as being well, he even said it on the campaign trail, I'm gonna be your revenge. I'm gonna be the one that holds these people accountable. And he was asked while he was campaigning about it. Now, listen to what he says and how tepid is a great word, Chris. I've learned that in community college. Listen to how tepid he is when he says, yeah, sure, I'm releasing.
Speaker 4: It's just very strange for a lot of people that the list of clients that went to the island has not been made public.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's very interesting, isn't It Probably will.
Speaker 6: Be, by the way, So if you're able to, you'll be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, certainly take a look at it now, Kennedy's interesting because it's so many years ago.
Speaker 1: You know, they do that for danger too, danger. I'm believing. I'm about to criticize how the White House has handled this, But you heard what he just said. Yeah, I mean, I guess I do that. You got to be careful with how old some stuff is. And Okay, so before I continue, you on, and I am going to criticize them, believe me. But before I continue on, I want to explain something. I think it's really important. We all get really important before this House vote and the Senate vote and the files get dumped out there and whatever files we get. And before all that stuff comes, which we will get to in a little bit, remember that we love to simplify things I do and you do. It makes life easier to understand. We all have jobs and too well, you have a job. I don't have a job, but we have the jobs and too much going on in family and kids, in sports and church, and there's just too much. So we want everything to be simple issues politicians. We want it to make it easily digestible for me. So Epstein, what do we want? We I'll tell you right now what I want. Here's what I want. I'm holding a piece of paper in my hands. I want a piece of paper with Jeffrey Epstein's bad associates on it. And I want it on a piece of paper. If it has to be one hundred pieces, that's fine. I want you to tell me who the bad men are, what specifically they did with Jeffrey Epstein, and if you'd like, you can add a piece of paper with how they're going to be criminally prosecuted. That's what I would like. And when we say use terms like the Epstein list, what it does is it reinforces in the minds of people that that is a thing that exists. Well, there's a list, right, surely he kept the list, But who does that. That's not how it works. What do we have. Here's what we have, flight logs, no question. Jeffrey Epstein is a billionaire private jets, So you have to give your name and date of birth whenever you're flying on a private jet. I had to do it two three times. Hey, they'll text me, Hey, what's your name and day of birth? And I always forget. They need that for the flight log. So you take a ride on someone's private jet, you're on the flight log. But like we've discussed before, flying on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet is not a crime. Remember we know Trump brought up Kennedy there. RFK came out and said, and we've had other people confirm this. RFK Junior and his wife and I believe his children flew on Jeffrey Epstein's jet as what basically amounts to a favor. RFK was going somewhere and runs into Jeffrey Epstein and Epstein says, well, hey, you want to ride and who in the world. I don't know about you, but I don't turn down very many private air travel offers, and RFK says, well, sure, and him and his whole family hop on there. He wasn't flying down to the Virgin Islands at Pedophile Palace there anything else. He's on that flight log, so okay. So just being on the flight log he needed anything wrong? What else will How many financial documents are there going to be? But again, are there going to be bad guys in there? Of course there are are there going to be good guys in there. Jeffrey Epstein's a billionaire, was a billionaire. How many people did he do business with who weren't criminals at all? Pablo Escobar did a lot of business with a lot of a lot of very legitimate businessmen, al capone, do you understand what I mean? Just being tied to his bank account? That doesn't make me a criminal. So then there's that, don't I don't believe. Let me go get this out of the way. I do not believe if this thing passes, and I think it will and we are the Justice Department is ordered to release all these documents, I do not believe that we are going to get something that satisfies you. I think it's going to be a dud, a disappointment, and I think it's actually going to raise as much suspicion as it alleviates. And it's going to do that because they're going to redact a bunch of crap from it. Now, what are they going to redact? Well, victims names will be redacted, but there will be more than victims' names. You and I both know, or at least we suspect that Jeffrey Epstein either worked with the CIA or FBI, So there are going to be names of sources they don't want to burn that. The things they're going to react or redact, they're going to create more suspicion in me than you they are. I'm admitting it right now. As soon as these documents drop, we're both gonna go, wait a minute, what was it? What was on here? Hold on a minute. So that's where we're at. Now, let's talk about the the kind of whiplash we've seen in the mishandling of this from the Trump administration. Next, it is Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday, A Medal of Honor Monday that's coming up a half hour from now. An hour from now, we're gonna bring in Darby shortly, well, I guess in an hour we're gonna bring in Derby, and he's gonna discuss the riots we've been seeing in Mexico City. Is it a revolution. We'll check on that in a little bit. But back to what we were discussing. That was the ft Epstein stuff, that was the lead up to it. Then Trump administration gets in there, Pam Bondi gets in there, Cash Mattel gets in there. Well, now now the people who wanted some level of accountability now they want these things. Now they're crying out. It was not fake. It was not a small thing for them. It may have never been a big deal to Trump, who obviously just doesn't care about it or does care about it, which we'll debate here in a moment, but either he doesn't care about it and he very much, or he does. He want to keep it quiet, he wants to move on, but the public doesn't.
Speaker 3: Want to move up on.
Speaker 1: Now we go to the mishaps Pambondy, and you know about my problems with Pambondy. I'm skeptical that she's going to put powerful people in prison and all that but that actually is not clouding when I'm about to say here, I do not have an important job. I'm a radio host. That means I can come on here and can I can have missteps with how I speak. In fact, I do every single day. I'm sure you hear them in my community college education or just my naturally offensive ways. I can do that, and I can do that every day because I'm a radio host. But Pambondi is not a radio host. She is the top law enforcement officer in the United States of America. She is the Attorney General. So me misspeaking, it's a little deal. I'm not gonna get in trouble. I won't even get a text in the boss. They don't care. They know who I am. Pam Bondy going on Fox News and saying this is a big deal. The DOJ may be releasing the list of Jeffrey Epstein's clients. Well, that really happened.
Speaker 7: It's sitting on my desk right now.
Speaker 3: To review.
Speaker 1: What There are two things that happened there. Remember what I just said before about the idea of there being a list. Surely there's an Excel spreadsheet, a piece of paper where every bad guy is listed and named, and his crimes are named too. But that's ridiculous. People don't do that. Now, what happens here is the host. I'm not insulting them, and don't even know who he is. It was on Fox News. The host uses that term list, and he hands that term to her. But what he says, in combination with what she says, leads you to believe in me, to believe that we are about to see a list, a list that I don't think exists. DJ may be releasing the list of Jeffrey Epstein's clients. Well that really happened.
Speaker 7: It's sitting on my desk right now to review.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Sure sounds to me like you've got a piece of paper on your desk now. She later on, after catching some heat, said well, it's a file. I haven't looked at it yet, But that wasn't the video that that went out there. And then then we were promised, we were promised that what about what about any of the other evidence. He supposedly took pictures of everything and video and everything. Now you just said the files on your desk, but then we can't release it. Then you went to the media and said this, sure, sure.
Speaker 7: First to back up on that. In February, I did an interview on Fox and it's been getting a lot of attention because I said, I was asking a question about the client list, and my response was it's sitting on my desk to be reviewed, meaning the file along with the JFK MLK files as well. That's what I meant by that. Also to the tens of thousands of video they turned out to be child porn downloaded by that disgusting Jeffrey Epstein, childborn is what they were never going to be released, never going to see the lighted day.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe that's legit. I don't know, you don't know. We haven't seen it. You haven't seen it, and I haven't seen it. Maybe that is one hundred percent legit. Maybe it was hideous child pornography that they're not going to release. Maybe it's videos of former presidents doing things they'd rather the public not see. Maybe maybe maybe I don't know, and you don't know. But one thing I've learned in my forty four years, life doesn't exist in a vacuum. If I have maybe inadvertently had salted my wife once or twice that day, said, ah, dinner was a little too salty. Not a big fan of that shirt. The next thing out of my mouth should probably be something nice, not uh, it's a little dusty in the house if you're Pambondy and the public is already getting angry and suspicious about the fact that we can't look at the files yet saying sorry, nothing I can do. It's child porn. We'll never release.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound good, doesn't look good, it looks evasive, it looks like you're covering things up.
Speaker 1: And that from that it led into this, which do you obviously remember, Trump started to I don't want to say jump on a grenade for Pam Bondi, but it almost seemed that way. It almost seemed as if he was protecting her when she was asked about it and telling everyone's shut up and move on. He said he's concerned that the Epstein prove you are calling for to be a sloat screen to block the reason more files that the case.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't want to talk about it because fake news like you, you're a terrible reporter, okay, And this, yeah, are you still talking about Jeffrey at Epstein. This guy's been talked about for years. You're asking we have Texas, we have this, we have all of the things, and are people still talking about this guy? This creepy that is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: The whole thing is a hoax.
Speaker 5: They ran the files. I was running against somebody that ran the files. If they had something, they would have released. Now they can easily put something into files.
Speaker 1: That's a phony.
Speaker 5: But it's really a Democrat hoax because they tried to get people to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it something Democrats are currently using to try to hurt the Trump administration? There's no question about it. Is there a chance there is fake information in those files? No question. Is there a chance there's false information that was always in the files? You know, there's always a fake victim who comes forward and claims something just out of looking for money or something like that. Of course, all these are possibilities, but it looks bad. It looks bad. And now you have guys who have influenced platform big platforms followings Joe Rogan Andrew old couple of snippets from their shows.
Speaker 6: They're not that please, they got videotape, and then all of a sudden, they don't. You know, you have the director of the FBI on this show saying there's no ta if there was nothing you're looking for is on those tapes? Like what, why'd they say there was thousands of hours of tapes of people doing horrible Why did they say that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Didn't Pam Bondi say.
Speaker 1: That what you're talking about? Epstein?
Speaker 6: Or didn't yeah, Epstein?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said it literally. I think a week before you had the FBI director sitting here taught telling you there was nothing right.
Speaker 6: She said something about that there was like thousands of hours of tapes of people doing horrible crime.
Speaker 1: There is And didn't the FBI dude say that there was nothing?
Speaker 6: Cash betells that there's nothing you're looking for?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, you know what I should have done.
Speaker 8: It's like if I wanted to vote for somebody who was gonna end the foreign wars, who is going to increase the budget, and who is gonna you know, it's just just silenced the Epstein files and throw it away.
Speaker 1: I should have just voted for Kamala right, because she was gonna do that. Okay, look bad, some people are mad. And then it actually went from bad to worse because it got personal between Trump and Thomas Massey. And we'll play the results of that next and then we'll finally get out of here do some medal of honor stuff. And he is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday. Gonna get to medal of Honor Monday about ten minutes from now. You can email me. I will get to those at some point, Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now that was the Epstein background in everything that went with it. But then something else happened, and well, this is a good lesson for you and me in life. And this is something that I've screwed up enough to know it's a very good lesson. I think someone else said this first, but I will take credit for it, because that's what I do, steal credit for other people's work. You don't have to make friends with everybody, but be careful how many enemies you make. You don't have to make friends with everybody, but be careful how many enemies you make. You Remember when Trump was trying to get the One Big Beautiful Bill, that's what he called it. Remember when he was trying to get it passed, and it was going to be a tough slog. We had a revery thin majority, and he wanted it passed, even though there was all kinds of horrible stuff in it. He wanted it past because it gave him the money for ice that he wanted for mass deportations. He had a policy thing he wanted, he got it in there, and that's why he wanted it passed. And that brought him head to head with Thomas Massey, a Congressman from Kentucky who's an infamous spending hawk. He doesn't like these big spending bills. He's always voting against them, always ranting against them. And Massy said, no, no, no, no, this thing sucked. This thing spends too much money. This is bad. This is bad, this is bad. Trump started to get very angry and publicly angry at Thomas Massey, started to publicly blast Thomas Massey and up to the point of promising to primary Thomas Massey out of Congress. Thomas Massey, having now had war declared on him, has declared war back, understands that Donald Trump doesn't want people talking about Epstein, and so he decided he was going to interview Cash Mattel.
Speaker 2: These documents in FBI Possession Your Possession Detail at least twenty men, including mister Jess Staley, CEO of Barclay's Bank, who Jeffrey Epstein trafficked victims to victims, including minors such as Virginia Roberts you free, May she rest in peace. That list also includes at least nineteen other individuals, one Hollywood producer worth a few hundred million dollars, one royal prince, one high profile individual in the music industry, one very prominent banker, one high profile government official, one high profile former politician, one owner of a car company in Italy, one rock star, one magician, at least six billionaires, including a billionaire from Canada.
Speaker 1: We know these people.
Speaker 2: Exist in the FBI files, the files that you control. I don't know exactly who they are, but the FBI does. Have you launched any investigations into any of these people? And have you seen these three h two documents, sir?
Speaker 4: I have asked my FBI agents to review the entirety of the Epstein files and bring forth any credible information. And we're working with Congress not to develows that information and produce it to you, but any investigations that arise from any credible investigation will be brought There have been no new materials brought to me launching a new endime.
Speaker 1: Now Massy's an enemy, and now he's making you look bad publicly on purpose. And by the way, we don't know any of the names, not on the names. I don't know. Are these guys criminals? Again, I don't know, and you don't know. We won't know. No one will tell us. But now it all looks very, very bad. Now, it looks shady, looks like you're covering something up. It looks bad from the Trump administration standpoint. Maybe there is a bunch of old bunk information in there, false accusations in there. Maybe you're just trying to move on because you know it is a distraction. Maybe, and we do have to consider this possibility. Maybe there is somebody who's being protected. No, I do not believe it's Donald Trump. There's been no accusation that Donald Trump did anything wrong. By now, any accusation like that would have been brought forward, it would have been exposed long, very clearly. Donald Trump did not do anything wrong with Jeffrey Epstein. So I'm not saying Trump, I'm not I'm not saying that at all. In fact, I'm saying quite the opposite. But maybe it's someone else. I don't know, but I know that in the next four or five days, because this is going to last through the weekend, I promise you it is. That's why I decided to do this long talk in the coming days. Epstein, but the Epstein list and Epstein files and what do you know? And what did he know? And who did what? But it is going to be endless, absolutely endless. And we are a people. We are suspicious already long before. If you took Epstein's name out of it, if you took all these crimes out of it, I'm suspicious of all these freaking people, every one of them, all of them, because we've watched over and over and over again, these people getting away with horrible things, things you would never get away with, and I would never get away with. Now you so in years of Epstein shadiness, it just looks shady. It doesn't look right. It looks like there are definitely some sort of government connections of some kind. It looks bad. We are already very suspicious of this, and I'm warning you now, I told you earlier. I want to repeat myself. Do not think for a second if all this stuff comes out, Bill passes and everything and it all gets exposed. Do not think that you're going to get some sort of a finally we know everything moment. That's not going to happen. They're going to find a way to lie. They'll be endless propaganda campaigns from both sides about it. Trying to suss out who did what wrong with who is going to be a tough errand we will do the best we can. I'm gonna do it, You're gonna do it. We'll do the best we can. But it's gonna be quite a week. Now, Let's get off of this freaking Epstein stuff and talk about medal of honor stuff. That's what I wanna do before we talk about that, speaking of stuff that actually matters. What's better than a baby than a young mother with her baby? Aren't those just the most wonderful things? Don't you remember? I remember what it was like for both of ours, just her in the hospital holding her baby. Our baby preborn is the one giving that moment to women who are about to deny themselves that moment, women who are about to have an abortion, they are not only taking away that baby's life, they are taking that moment away from themselves and they'll never be able to get it back. We can give her that moment if we give her an ultrasound and introduce her to her baby. Now that's what preborn does. They find these women and they say, hey, how about about an ultra sound. You need some love, you need some food, some diapers, place to stay. We will introduce you to God. You can have a baby and be safe. That's what you do with preborn. And it's tax deductible. It's tax deductible, give what you can. Preborn dot com slash Jesse, preborn dot com slash Jesse. All right, it's medal of honor Monday time. We're gonna move off to Epstein stuff. All right, suspect. It's going to dominate the rest of the weekend. I'm dreading it. But there was your primer getting ready for it. It's honor a hero. Next,