Speaker 1: The Chilly Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet, Windows dot com and listeners liking yeah yeah, most decorated old Yeah.
Speaker 2: O'll it is the nineteenth day of August twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call calendar. This is the O'Kelly effect. And you are probably hearing this via the podcast because not too many people here it live. And also I went to air later than I thought today, so either way, it is what it is. It's Wednesday, Wodnesday, middle of the week, and I'm very very happy to have once again with us Larry Hancock. Now Larry is the author of various books. Larry is well, you know what I described Larry online this week when I was asked about someone else and he had to be mentioned in the conversation. In my mind, somebody talked about Malcolm Blunt quickly, and I said, well, you know what that is somebody. I don't use the word expert very often, but when it comes to documents, Malcolm Blunt is the document expert in my mind, in the JFK case especially. And I said, if you were to create a super team, okay, and you wanted a document expert team, and you wanted to keep it compact. You get Malcolm, you get Larry Hancock, and you have your AB and C team cupboard, because anything else you can put together would be a D team at best. So that was one of the comments I made after I also mentioned Larry on a podcast where I was ranting about a bunch of other stuff, and it was brought up to me like, you know, who is actually somebody because you seem to not be speaking to some of the people in the JFK world very much, and maybe you're not talking to any of them, And I said, well, I still talk to Larry Hancock because he was in that world. I'm not sure how deep is in there now at this point because Larry works on a lot of things. Currently, he's working on, you know, the stuff to deal to do with the UAPs. You've heard about it on this show. He's authored books that have to do with the national security state and the behavior of it outside of the JFK case, but also inside the JFK case. One of the best pieces of work is one of his most recent, which was co authored with David Boylan or A. Bolin or Boylan. I don't know. I'll always screw up your name Dave, but you're great. The thing is the Oswald Puzzle. It was recently updated and released, and I strongly advise, just like I advise on all of Larry's books, that you own a copy if you care about the facts in the case. I also talked about top ten books and top fifty books in the JFK case, and I stated that there aren't a top fifty list for me because I've got some blank spots. There are not fifty useful books on the case in existence that I know of. That's what I said online, And again I had to mention Larry, because Larry's in my top fifty for sure on all of his JFK books, and occupies a portion of my top ten. I've never formally put it out there, but that's where it sits. Anyways, all of that having been said, and hopefully I didn't put you to sleep, I want to get an update from you, Larry, on the goings on, if you will, in the actual JFK record, but also what you're doing lately. So first, how you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing fine, Chuck, although I tell you what if I know everybody's suffering from the heat wave, but we have had weeks now of one hundred and seven one hundred and eight degree temperature, and it's just it's wearing all of us down out here.
Speaker 2: So it might not just be me putting you to sleep. It could be the heat.
Speaker 3: We definitely could be the I think it's not just putting me asleep. I think it's like making me shorter. It's like, okay, everything's kind of evaporating.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, not good, Larry, because I mean, I love you, man, but you're already short enough. Don't get any shorter, please.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I know I'll disappear. But so that's how things are. Things insider good, things outside not so much.
Speaker 2: I do love the one picture. I'm only six foot tall, but I looked very much taller next to Larry in a picture that I have from I think it was twenty seventeen, where we're standing in the hallway at the conference, and it's it's very funny. There's a set of pictures me standing with Mikes, me standing with Carmine, and then me standing with you. These were pictures I absolutely wanted to have before I left Dallas, you know, more so than my picture is my own. Pictures of the grassy Knoll as such, I want to make sure I got pictured with some of the people, because you know, you and I have been doing this for over a decade. You know, fairly regularly we've had discus us. They're not always about JFK. You know, you can look back through the archives and find themselves people you the listeners, not Larry, and you can hear the various topics that we've covered. But I've been very grateful to uh, to have done the majority of the time that I've done this podcast with you as a regular to semi regular guest, and it's been it's been really great and highly educational. So anyways, let's get into what's happening now instead of the archive in the past and uh oh, we might have to get into some archives though, so put it in order. We had a pre pre recording conversation, which we usually don't do much, but this time we had one, and you had some great things to bring up and something that I'm not keeping up with. If you want to begin there, relating to the assassination Records Review Board, which I will be catching up on later, but I had not tracked in the past week. Uh you want to start there, sure, I.
Speaker 3: Want one kind before we go there, and we're talking about hi if really The picture that makes me feel shortest is from a.
Speaker 4: Lancer conference where I'm standing in between.
Speaker 3: John Newman and Malcolm Blunt, and John Newman is in his classic black ninja attire and Malcolm is in his British professor attire, and I'm just so short I barely show up in the picture.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That may indeed be the same year that I was there, because I Malcolm. I don't know how many Lancers Malcolm and John were both at, but John was in that ninja attire and had lost his cell phone the year that I went. The first time I attended Lancer actually, and Malcolm was there. That's the only time I met Malcolm Blunt to my memory.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he didn't come to many. But so what's going on?
Speaker 3: I think one of the challenges these days for me, as you say, as you say, you know, I kind of touch many different bases, uh, and with with what's going on, just to try to stay in touch with what's happening in the congressional hearings and Luna's committee and there are other committees and that are covering some of these subjects there are at the present, there are three different places in the federal government that are dealing with us U A P releases. You know, that three different things, all of them unconnected, sometimes you know, touching the same information, sometimes not. Then there's you know, you've got the m l K thing, which testimony was taken, uh RFK thing may still be in the works. The word is that that that's not been abandoned JFK. You know, So just trying to keep apprized of what's going on and all those venues currently.
Speaker 4: Even in Washington, d C. You know, in terms of records releases and records.
Speaker 3: Findings is challenging, I want to and the good part of that is that a lot of this stuff is going in the record. It is it is going into the record of Luna's committee, at least when they when they do their wrap up and talk about their summary of findings, you're going to see comments of a lot about a lot of things that they looked at. Uh just had a conversation one of the fellows that you know, and I know you've talked about it on your show and we've talked about it, is this the gentleman who obtained the uh Billy saul SD's tapes of the conversation with Cliff Carter, where you know, Cliff Carter is talking about Johnson being dangerous and out of control.
Speaker 4: You know, he he's losing it.
Speaker 3: This is when Johnson is is back at out of the ranch, out of the office, and is certainly becoming paranoid. We know from his the biographer that was working with him at the time that he was thinking that everybody was out to get him, everybody was.
Speaker 4: Out to destroy his ranch, you know, and Cliff Carter is kind.
Speaker 3: Of going you know, given what Billy saw, given what you and I know about Johnson, you know, the number of people he's killed, you know, who knows what he might do.
Speaker 4: If he totally loses it.
Speaker 3: Those tapes are being handed off to the Commission, and of course, the whole I would I'm sorry, the Commission to Luna's committee. The whole point of that is that her committee was tasked with recovering materials. So the whole point is for them to go out and get people to hand over source material, you know, and fortunately in this case, he's decided it's worthwhile to hand over some of those and so that's kind of.
Speaker 4: A real step forward.
Speaker 3: It's you know, not that it solves the assassination, but things that have been talked about for decades, you know, that we have gossiped about, there's been rumors about, and finally to see it solidify after all these years is pretty fascinating.
Speaker 2: No, definitely, And the fact that those tapes are being turned overlook that that's kind of predictable considering that the grandson of Billy Celesties is very much pleased to work with the current administration and Luna's committee. Remember again, is there for the purposes exists for the purposes of oversight, but they are actually collecting some material. It's not an investigation. This is not a House select committee. This is not a Senate subcommittee you know, with a particular purpose and special empowerments, et cetera. It's still an oversight committee. People must remember now. It's very useful in that more things can be added to the public record through this, regardless of the commentary from these sometimes ignorance, sometimes confused, and sometimes over politicized parties that are involved. The overall and net gains here are going to be about adding to the public record previously unseen materials. In my opinion, What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not an investigative committee. They're not going to vet those tapes. They're not going to investigate them. They're not going to you know, they will accumulate information. As a matter of fact, I gave him some contextual information from the era of the tapes, talking work with Billy Saul, providing affidavids and statements to lawyers, his lawyer in Texas affirming that he had those tapes and what was on them and that thing, and that will be part of the collection.
Speaker 4: So that it's not an investigation.
Speaker 3: Nobody is going to vet that to absolutely guarantee that those are real. It just becomes part of the history of the subject, which is which is what it was oversight. It's that literally, the thing is is there's stuff out there that, for whatever reason, was missed that we now know about. Give it to us and will enter it into the record, you know, But of course you've got to give it to them.
Speaker 4: If you don't give it to them, you can talk about it all day long and it doesn't count.
Speaker 3: One of the things that I was going to discuss that that's getting a lot of attention now is through the work of several people, the the actual recordings of the AARB internal conversations have been released. I mean, that's that's very important because we wondered for ages, you know, what what did they how did they look at the information they were collecting, because they weren't an investigation either, right, you know, they were just out there too again hunt for records that hadn't been collected, very similar task. But an interesting thing is, you know what did they think about the records they were getting And a lot of times we we kind of go, you know, they they.
Speaker 4: Got some really good stuff. We have to interpret it. You know, that wasn't their tasks. Their task was.
Speaker 2: One of the the.
Speaker 3: An example of that being they did investigate the rumors and gossips from Fledger Prouty about the you know, shutting down of military security for JFK in Dallas. You know, that was a conversation, that was a dialogue. They investigated that and they actually it's already been available in terms of what their investigation turned up, what they found their interview with him. But it's interesting now, you know, what did they say behind closed doors when they were discussing that.
Speaker 2: You in a way Larry, wouldn't you say it's comparable in some ways too, when we got a hold of the executive sessions of the Warren Commission and therefore could at least get a sense of the internal conversations that were occurring. Is that about right?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's absolutely we.
Speaker 3: In nineteen sixty four, you would have thought that the Warrent commissioned and Commission members and commission staff were totally in agreement with each other. Right, this is hardcore conclusions. We all agree, there are no problems. We're all in the same, you know, until we got what you just described. You know, it was a shock to see a letter from a memo internal memo from one of the senior staff members to the senior staff are going, you know, all of the stuff that we're saying about Oswald and the rifle and as the shooter is bogus.
Speaker 4: We can't say this because people are going to pick holes in it.
Speaker 3: You know, It's like a fifteen page internal memo and the guy, you know, he was ignored and they put it all into the report. But you know, it gave us a whole new perspective on the work of the Warrant Commission. I think this will give us a new perspective on the work of the ARB to some extent, because what we've seen up to now is the product. We have not seen the process necessarily. And one of the things I'm seeing right off and some of the dialogue is the ARB really again, there weren't conspiracy researchers in the group. They didn't have the context that we have, kind of like the HCA. Yeah, although they all collect information, but they don't have the contest necessarily to process and challenge and go deeper with it.
Speaker 2: Although there's a minor exception there when it comes to Doug Horn, because he had different ideas and he has publicly presented his internal thoughts as he remembers them, etc. And many documents and has given us at least one perspective from behind the closed doors of the ARB. Regardless of what you think about his five volume set, it is extensive and it is pretty thorough in my opinion regarding a lot of the points of contention that Horn was involved indirectly, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally agree.
Speaker 3: It's funny that each of these groups, if you go back to the Warren Commission, the Warren Commission really only had a couple of investigators right, and they ended up getting fired because they raised too many questions about Jack Ruby. The House Select Committee had gateon Fonsi, who got neutered internally and told, oh, we're not really conducting a criminal investigation, so stop that sting operation that you're putting together that would have disclosed who actually was in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Well change, and there's the change of the head administrator there regarding Richard Sprigg to begin with, before the work even really started to take place.
Speaker 3: As I'm saying with it's kind of interesting that each one of them, as with Doug, as with Dug Hord, each one of them had somebody essentially that was kind of rogue inside the operation, pushing them to do things that they didn't really want to do, you know, that weren't politically correct. So Doug's work and pushing the metal glen Quarries is awesome. It just it's just think what would happen if all of those groups had been composed of a dozen different Doug Horns or Gate and Fonzi's.
Speaker 4: Or you know, but they weren't or imagine actually lucky that they had.
Speaker 2: Won, right, Or imagine if the HSCA Medical Panel had more than one guy similar to Cyril wect on it because there were I think eight of them and he was just one and was not the head. Michael Bobdom was the head of the Medical you know commission, part part of the House Select Committee. Sorry I didn't state that very well, but I think you know what I'm getting at here. There there was occasionally someone in there who was pushing to the non official conclusion, if you will, And they did exist, as you know, to varying degrees of success regarding what it was they were able to preserve in the record. But now we're getting a look finally had an overview, if you will, not just from the one dissenter, not just you know, from the public statements made afterwards. I mean, Sarah Weck dissented right away publicly even about what was going on with the HSCA. But did he get a lot of traction with it. Not much, quite frankly. And it wasn't his fault. It's just that wasn't what people were taking in at the moment, was it, etc. You know. And there was a whole campaign for some years, even after the Warren Commission was released, in the media where representatives went out there and absolutely went on a mission to counter anything that contradicted the Warren Commission's conclusions on radio, on television, internationally even and you know it was Mark Lane versus whoever, whatever group they could put together that were pro commissioned, some of them former Commission members. And you know about this. I'm sure Larry, you're at least vaguely aware of the I mean, I studied this extensively, and some people don't take the time to know about it. But uh, you know, like Leebler out there, you know, Wesley Liebler, uh, you know, out there speaking about stuff and so on and so on, and.
Speaker 3: Leebler Leebeler is the fellow that I was talking about who wrote the memos saying if we can't put all of this in the report, it's bogus, we can't support it.
Speaker 4: And he was ignored.
Speaker 3: But so to kind of summer up what's going on, we're just in the midst of this happening, and and I think a lot of people may be frustrated, and they may think that all of this effort is it is not going to produce anything that's not necessarily true. There are lots of loose ends that can be wrapped up. For example, on the on the m l K side, uh we we still will we or will we not get the the internal records from the m LK work of the HSCA committee is still an open issue.
Speaker 4: We don't know that we will, we don't. We know that they've been asked for.
Speaker 3: I guess the interesting thing about this is that across this gamut of the investigations, there are a dozen fifteen or more big things that we've had questions about for decades that now have been requested by Luna.
Speaker 4: I mean, what you think of her.
Speaker 3: You know, official requests have been filed. You know letters have been filed. You have this, you need to turn it over.
Speaker 4: And that's it. That's progress in and of itself.
Speaker 3: So in trying to stay in touch with what's going on across the gamut, probably the hardest place at the moment is to find out find out what's going on with the UAPs, the UFOs as it were, Because you've got Luna's committee, you've got a congressionally charted government department that was created to do the work, and you've got the President's office that's releasing documents willy nilly on its own totally disconnected.
Speaker 4: From the other two sources.
Speaker 3: So to try to parse through all of that to determine if you're really getting anything new.
Speaker 4: Is an interesting thing. And what we're finding out is, I think to.
Speaker 3: Sum that up is everybody is perfectly willing to talk about what's happening overseas with you. You know, if you want to look at what is being released from the Anomalies Office, you see some fine reports of these unidentified objects in the golf on our golf, their golf, you know, off Ron off Emmon, But you don't see anything coming out of reports from military basis.
Speaker 4: In the US.
Speaker 3: And this is a fascinating thing because we know from even public reporting that there have been major incidents at Strike Command bases in Louisiana and Missouri, but those are not showing up and what's being reported out, So clearly there's a gap there. Somebody is withholding information. Why don't know, But I guess the good and bad of it is we've now reached a point where in most cases we can identify what we're not being shown. That doesn't answer the question, but at least we know what's being held back. So we get all the way back to Peter Dale Scott's reverse image. Right, don't look at what they're showing you, look at what they're not showing you for what's really important.
Speaker 2: Right, and hey, look before we run out of time. Speaking of Peter Dale Scott, you recently sent me a few things and I now have a collection of some really interesting videotapes and DVDs and DVD ROMs and you know, from my own collection and now joined by some things that Larry just voluntarily gave over to me, you know, which I am willing to offer to you know, re home to someone. How about that. I'll make an agreement to send them to somebody else if you want them and know what they are, so you know that's happening. But I wonder if you wouldn't mind talking about, you know, the well first, the presentation that's yours that's in there, because you know, there was a time before we had because you know now even the CDs and all this stuff are sort of antiquated, there was a time when we were all dealing with paper, and people that wanted to organize or publish a small thing might actually go to I don't know, a Kinko's or something and have their pages bound together into a book format, and you were one of those people. I have a Larry Hancock presentation now in my possession. I have a Dale Peter Dale Scott presentation now in my possession, and a few others which I'm willing to share with people. But could you tell me a little bit about what's in your presentation real quick, because yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's real history.
Speaker 3: If it's got a spiral binding on it, you know, for people that can remember those, it's like, wow, I can remember when I got Peter Dale's Scott's Deep Politics. And it's not a book, it's a collection just papers. And yeah, before before electronic media and before artificial intelligence, we just had limited intelligence we.
Speaker 4: Have and copy machines. But yeah, what I did, and this was.
Speaker 3: Back in an era where every year I would call it Debrah Conway and I'd say, deb you know, I've spent the last uh, you know, two years getting documents from NARA. Nothing was online Edrick Westam and in this case, I've put together all the documents are available on Richard case Neguel. I've done an analysis of it. It's very situational. You've got to look at what the man was saying at given times, what was going on with his life at given times? Make something out of it. There's no simple answer for it. And I think I went to her and what would you say? Probably about one hundred and twenty pages or so something like that, and it's like, well, dev do you want to offer this at the conference? You can do here, you go, just I'll present on it. You can offer it the conference, and there would happen.
Speaker 4: You know. And that's what I sent you, Chuck, And it doesn't exist anywhere else.
Speaker 3: I will guarantee you there's stuff in that collection about Miguel that is in nowhere else. It really isn't because a lot of it came from newspaper reports, a lot of it, you know. It just it's kind of unique to that extent, and the analysis is quite unique. But I wish that I had done the same thing. Actually, later on, I did the same thing with Chrisman and Beckham, names that are known from the Garrison investigation. And unfortunately, rather than just keeping it in paper, we put it on DVDs. And as it turns out, that's actually a mistake because paper will always be there. DVDs come and go, and you've got the Togael thing. But I can't give you the Chrismin and Beckham stuff because the DVDs went away.
Speaker 4: Along the way. I don't even have a working copy of one anymore.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot to be said when you're talking about original research and paper, right, And I actually.
Speaker 2: Do have a DVD of a the presentation that that goes along with that Richard case Miguel, you know, bound copy there. And again you know people talk about rare books and oh this was printed this way. These things were done by the dozens maybe you know at certain points, like if you were lucky, you know, somebody sank a lot of money into it actually to make a hundred of them. You know, guys like Ray Marcus did that where they made like one hundred or two hundred of their bound pieces and they were handbound. Okay, And there's some of my favorites. I bring up Ray Marcus all the time because the Bastard Bullet and a dendem b or both two pieces of essential reading in my head on the case and they were homemade books basically monographs if you will. You know that he produced himself. So I loved that about it. You know, this was somebody who not only took the time an effort to study the thing, collect the information, get the images together, but then bound them and mass produce them himself. That's how badly he wanted it out there.
Speaker 3: And well and then yeah, that brings up as an example, Chuck, when the first edition of Someone Would Have Talked was done exactly that way, and it was spiral bound. And the interesting thing is that at the back of it we put in the Noel Twyman's the transcript of Twyman's interview with Roy Hargraves, where Roy Hargraves talks about going to Dallas with Felipe Vidal, and you know, we put.
Speaker 4: That in the book.
Speaker 3: Well, then when we were ready to go to the hardcover of the book, I got back in touch with Noel Twyman and Noel says, you can't use that anymore.
Speaker 4: What why? Well, because.
Speaker 3: Jerry Heming's brother called me up and said, there are issues with that. You no longer have permission or can grant permission for that to be reproduced. There's a long story there, but as it ended up, we could not put that in the in the next edition of the book. So sometimes there are things that go into those originals that that don't go on in time, and that I've seen that on even a few years ago, I saw a first edition of someone I've talked on, you know, available online for like one hundred and seventy five dollars.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like, whoa, how did that happen? Well, okay, because it's kind of unique.
Speaker 2: Plus Larry has to do the math that he was probably getting ten bucks for them at the time pretty much. Yeah, so you know, okay, so this went up, you know, seventeen times price. Okay, how did I miss that? Also, why I'm going to hang onto my copy spiral bound, that one's mine. I'm keeping it even when I do clear out my books, which I'm going to do very soon as well. I'm going to offer up all the books I have that, yeah, I don't think are essential to me. Now that's a weird list, and yeah, everything that says authored by Larry Hancock. Though I'm keeping at least one copy of If I have too, you might be able to get it from me. But anyway, I just wanted that note. But Larry, we've really kind of run up against the time that I wanted to spend with you, and I think that you had for me. So is there anything else you want to add here that we didn't get to real quick on your way out the door.
Speaker 4: Now I think that pretty well.
Speaker 3: Clever's what's going on as to the extent that I could stay in touch with it. It's kind of like a moving target.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: I think we're going to find out more from this process than we might have voked.
Speaker 4: It's not easy.
Speaker 3: It's it's more like the erratus she You know, you learn a lot from Arata, but there are no smoking guns that just leap out at you.
Speaker 4: You got to work for it.
Speaker 2: The thing to me that's interesting is that there are some people that are overly optimistic about this kind of thing and there are some people that are so pessimistic about it that you know, look, I understand the pessimism, but neither one of the extremes is correct. You're going to land somewhere in the middle. Okay, we're not going to get nothing out of this. It's not going to be a total nothing burger. But like you said, don't expect the smoking guns either. So you know, you got to temper this a bit.
Speaker 3: And sometimes closing out things is good. Learning that something kind of like, yes, it did exist, it was on was real. Here it is, I can look at it. Putting some of the mysteries to bed is not a bad thing, even if they don't solve the case, and just putting it to bed is a good thing exactly.
Speaker 2: So, anyway, you do go to Larry Hancock's blog, there will be a link in the description with the show and all that in the show notes, I will give you that a link to go pick up the Oswald Puzzle, which is definitely something I'm more than happy to tell you I recommend highly. And you know, just really quickly though, the fact that I put Malcolm Blunt in front of you on the super team for documents related to the jfkkse if I could put it together. You're not mad at me for that, are you? No?
Speaker 3: And he's taller too, so that sounds fair. If we're going to a basketball game, he's certainly up front.
Speaker 2: No basketball, he's got you, I'm sorry, he just does. But when it comes to documents stuff though, it's not like Larry's a slouch. I'm just saying that Malcolm's a little special in this way. And I can tell you that more than one author who is intelligent, sometimes confident, sometimes overconfident, even ego maniacal people. And I do claim to have met some of them in the JFK universe. You know what, A lot of them will defer to Malcolm Blunt for a reason, is all I'm saying. The guy has been one of the most knowledgeable people regarding this stuff and has been one of the best directors for suggestions. If you needed to know something, couldn't find it yourself, and you had ten people looking for it, you might just have to ask Malcolm Blunt and he might know it off the top of his head.
Speaker 3: He has spent more he has spent more time at the National Archives than any normal saying human being could even consider me.
Speaker 2: So I gave you the the you know, the bottom line, and Larry told you why he has that knowledge in some ways. But also he has a special retention for it. I don't know what it is. It's just I don't even know what to call that skill, but it's a talent that he has and always had ever since I heard of him. Anyway, And like I said, I can't think of an author, a major author on the case that if they were working heavily with documents at a certain point, didn't either consult Malcolm directly or look at what Malcolm had to say about it regarding certain documentation, the validity of it, sometimes when things were falsified, sometimes when things were altered, the differences between one document and another, et cetera, the nuances in there. Malcolm was your guy. And yeah, it maybe partially as a result of that, but I also think just it's one of those things that he just has. And yeah, I would call him definitely a documents expert on the case. I'd call you that too, Larry.
Speaker 3: And he always shared it that the huge thing from Malcolm. Malcolm never kept anything back. He would always share stuff to the extent that when we go to Dallas, it would be is Malcolm here, And then you'd look around and Malcolm is kind of flipping you ten or fifteen pages of papers, just like, Okay, yeah he's here, he's behind that plant over there.
Speaker 4: But he gave me some stuff, yep.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing is that he was very open to working with virtually anyone who was serious. So there you go, and was helpful at all points. And I don't mean it was as in past tense, but I'm saying this is the experience I know, I have heard about and I have witnessed, so you know there it is. Anyway, That's why I made those comments, and we talked about all the updates I think we could, and Larry, thanks again for doing this with me. I really appreciate it, and so glad to continue to have you about every other week or so on the show to keep us updated and let us know when your next piece of work is coming out, because you do have some stuff upcoming, but maybe well, yeah, yeah, good.
Speaker 4: The UAP book. The first book.
Speaker 2: Will be.
Speaker 5: Raws dot dot com, Wall Street, Windlow dot com dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of The War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge.
Speaker 2: Raw dot, go there, now, go.
Speaker 1: There, now there now, Oh Chili dot com. In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock.
Speaker 6: Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them.
Speaker 2: Using new files.
Speaker 6: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical thing.
Speaker 5: When he was expressed my caller school, is there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com?
Speaker 2: You not necessarily reflect he views of Jelly dot com or jocko Jelly, and we are not responsible. We're any stupidity which might have students thank you?
Speaker 4: Do you like history?
Speaker 1: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantz.
Speaker 7: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 4: Ooh that's interesting, Yeah in the clutch?
Speaker 7: Yeah, did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 2: No, it didn't didn't.
Speaker 7: But here on o'chelly dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they Much better?
Speaker 4: I mean it is clear and understanding about the programs.
Speaker 3: The programs much clear, getting live people into it.
Speaker 4: They really have a good conversation going.
Speaker 2: Much better, much better scene.
Speaker 7: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the ocelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea dot com