Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the great American, and welcome this Monday afternoon of the Tri State Bengals. Bengals ated on Sunday against Pittsburgh. And according to the experts on Fox Sports, if the Bengals win the next six games, they have a seventy one percent chance of being in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: But they can't lose any more.
Speaker 1: But until then, Senator Ran Paul, my favorite senator from my homestay of Kentucky, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Senator I understand you're the ranking member now of Homeland Security and coming up in about eight weeks or seven weeks, you're going to be the chair of the committee with the gabble and real power. I want to ask you an international question before we deal with that, and that is this. The other day, about a week or so ago, I watched President Joe Biden being blessed by a Brazilian shaman with incense. And at the conclusion of that, he walked into the forest and the Secret Service went after him. He also skipped the picture because because last time he was in the picture, they put him in the back row. And as we sit here, assuming the shamans work was effective in the Brazilian rainforest. I look in Israel under attack by the Hesblah, by the Hoodies indirectly through Iran. I look in Ukraine as ballistic missiles are flying into the Ukraine from Russia. I look at North Korean troops either inside Ukraine or on the border. In other words, I see all hell breaking loose. And the best we can do with our commander in chief is a blessing by a Brazilian rainforest shaman.
Speaker 2: Are you concerned? Are you concerned about this?
Speaker 3: It would be funny, Bill, if it weren't tragic, If this man weren't still in charge of our nuclear arsenal, it would be comical to see this man wandering around the rainforest, you know, getting blessed by a sham. And no, I'm still very very concerned about it. I mean, just last week he okayed using long range missiles from Ukraine to Russia.
Speaker 4: And it's easy to say, well.
Speaker 3: Gosh, Russia deserves it. Russia invaded them and crane to be allowed to do this. And yet he's doing this. As the new administration comes in, who's going to try to have a negotiated settlement and to try to get peace. The other thing is is every action creates another action. So while our sympathies are with Ukraine, once they launched these missiles deep inside Russia, what did Russia do? They launched ICBMs, really one of the first times we've seen ICBMs used without nuclear tips. But nevertheless ICBMs were used to launch deep inside of Ukraine. And so it's a terrible.
Speaker 4: Thing that he's doing.
Speaker 3: It's this thing that happens when you have weak, impotent presidents who just simply want to say, oh, my goodness, I want to be perceived more strongly, so I'll start launching off all of these things in a scattered way, and in the end what you get is a recklessness. And I think sometimes with strength with Donald Trump, you actually get someone who actually is a little more thoughtful before he launches missiles anywhere.
Speaker 1: And watching the so called military experts who say about these attack missiles, these specialized missiles that are killing Russians, American missiles killing Russians, they tell me that it has no strategic significance at all, that there's not enough being and it doesn't matter except what if some country was attacking America with their missiles and our citizens were dying in some horrible war.
Speaker 2: What would we do? But why do it? It has no military significance at all.
Speaker 3: No, it ends up having psychological significance but no military significance. You lost some missile that maybe the missile costs fifty million dollars and one person dies.
Speaker 4: And so nobody it provokes the enemy.
Speaker 3: There's so many real politic things that Trump can do to end this war. So a few months ago by dedministration sent a bunch of people yelling and also blinking over to China, and they yelled and screamed at the Chinese and told them what they were angry at. But my point, I told Biden and Blink in this privately, is you want the Chinese to quit selling parts to the Russians, duel use parts to the Russians.
Speaker 4: Why don't you make a trade deal with.
Speaker 3: Them, remove some sanctions, and say, look, if we allow some more trade to happen, you quit selling parts to Russia. That's the kind of thing that works with China. But instead we just go over there, add more sanctions yellow them, and really, in the end, the best thing you want to do right now is kind of what Nixon did.
Speaker 4: Frankly, and that's to prive.
Speaker 3: China away from being allied too close to Russia.
Speaker 1: Right now, you're going to be a great leader of the Senate, and thank god you're my favorite Kentucky senator. But secondly, how much trouble are we in? I hear the experts say, Senator Ran Paul that this is the beginning of World War III. We have North Koreans involved, Chinese involved, we have Russians involved, we have Iran involved, we have Syria involved, we have South yem And involved.
Speaker 2: Is everything you know?
Speaker 1: Is this the precursor to Word War three, in which the survivability of our civilization is at risk?
Speaker 3: There's always the danger of that. People who say that it's not a danger shouldn't be in charge. And this is the current Biden administration. Now will it be worlworthree?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 3: I think there are alternatives, and I hope not. I do believe strongly that Donald Trump has the strength and projects the strength that he can negotiate a peaceful settlement. The other reason there's a good chance we can get peace in Ukraine is it's a standstill. It's a stalemate. Even Zelenski, the President of Ukraine now admits it, as generals are admitting it, and Russia solidly occupies part of the don Bass eastern Ukraine that got CRIMEA, and I don't think Ukraine has the ability to dislodge them, but neither does Russia have the ability to completely take over Ukraine. And some say as many as a million people have died or been wounded in the battles. So I think the time is right for negotiation. I think Trump wants that, and my hope is that we will get some sort of negotiated seaspar soon.
Speaker 1: Lastly, before we talk about COVID, which I've watched some of your interviews on that.
Speaker 2: They're fabulous.
Speaker 1: But if something would happen tomorrow or the next day or the next day, and we need a commander in chief to make a quick, correct decision about some international conflict that could drag America into war, I can't imagine if somebody had said to you, Senator rand Paul, a couple of years ago that Russia is launching numerous ICBMs in Europe, you would say, what if somebody has to make a life and death decision right now in the White House, Who's going to make it? Is that doctor Jill Biden who's making the decision?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I think it is similar actually to you know, during World War One when Woodrow Wilson was incapacitated by a stroke and Missus Wilson ran the White House for over a year, there have been people calling Jill Biden missus Wilson derisively. So but because she they think she's running it. I don't have inside information to know who makes the decisions. I don't believe Biden is fully competent to make these kind of decisions.
Speaker 4: It worries me.
Speaker 3: But it also worries me because not just sort of an accident happening or a military encounter happening that they as to respond to. It's them actually eagerly seeking out mistakes, like eagerly seeking out for three years they said to the Ukraine, you can't.
Speaker 4: Use these missiles inside.
Speaker 3: Russia, and they eagerly seek it out. After the people have said, see, Joe, we're ready for you to go into retirement, he actively seeks out a way to intervene in the war that could escalate it. So yeah, I'm very worried for the next month or so month and a half.
Speaker 4: Until we get a new president. But I am encouraged that.
Speaker 3: I think Donald Trump is appointing people who will negotiate a peace and I'm going to keep pushing in that direction as well.
Speaker 1: Senator Ram Paul Covid is back a couple good friends of mine, the married couple for like forty years. They're both in bed as I speak with COVID. I have several of my friends who have contracted COVID. Once again, it's back. I have not gotten the booster. I'm done with it, not going to do it anymore. My doctor tells me do I'm not going to order you to do it.
Speaker 2: It's up to you.
Speaker 1: I said, Doc, have you taken the additional boosters? And he told me no, I haven't. I said, that's my answer. I've had it. I don't believe what I'm being told. I think there's monetary and political reasons to have the lockdowns. You're a medical doctor, You're going to be the head of the Homeland security. What is the status of COVID. Would you advise people to get the additional boosters? And do you trust government to give us correct information?
Speaker 3: I don't trust the government, And because I don't trust the government, they haven't been forthcoming with the data. It's hard to give you an exact answer. I will tell you that it depends on your age, depends on your risk factors, and your health, and that each individual you know may be slightly different. I can tell you that if your child is six month old, probably up to thirty or even four, and they're healthy, and then there's absolutely no reason, in fact, no science towards giving them any of the COVID vaccines unless they have a special medical problem. Above that, when you get up to our age and things, I think we do know the answer, but the.
Speaker 4: Government won't reveal it.
Speaker 3: So let's say you've had a vaccination and you've had COVID. Let's say you're seventy years old, you've had COVID twice, and you've had two vaccines. What is the chance that you will now die or go to the hospital from COVID.
Speaker 4: I think it's close to zero. But they won't tell us this.
Speaker 3: All they do is they say, mindlessly, go get a COVID vaccine every six months because.
Speaker 4: You're told to.
Speaker 3: And it makes us wonder is this done at the behest of big pharma? Is this done to make money for big drug companies, or is it done with any science. They have the data, They have the data on millions of Americans. Tell us what the truth is, seventy years old, had COVID twice, had two vaccines. Is what is the chance I'm going to die or go to hospital? I think it's zero, But they won't tell us that. They just courage you to keep getting vaccinated. If it's not zero, if it's one percent chance of death, two percent, five percent, tell people what it is so then you can make a decision, because your decision will be based on your health, your degree, and your belief in the data. But the fact that they won't give us the data makes me think that they're dishonest. And you know they asked me this on the news this week. I said, vaccine hesitancy is because people have lost trusts in the government because the government's not being honest. It's not me saying don't take a vaccine. What it is is the government not being honest with the data, and then people automatically doubt everything else the government says about all vaccines.
Speaker 1: And Senator, when I go to Walgreens, which I do and frequently because of their selling of abortion pills, but that's a different issue. And when I go there to get a prescription filled, I'm I got signs up everywhere, get your vaccine, Get your vaccine. I go up to the counter. I need this, need that. Okay, mister Cunningham, But you got to get your vaccine. I said, no, I don't have to get my vaccine. There is such a push now to get the vaccine winners coming people inside.
Speaker 2: And I would ask you this question.
Speaker 1: You have a beautiful wife and three kids, three adult children. When you and your wife came out of the White House, you were split upon by Democrats.
Speaker 2: Have you gotten a vaccine? Personally?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I got COVID in March of twenty twenty, so I got it naturally early on. I can't say that I wouldn't have gotten vaccinated. I'm sixty one years old. I'm pretty good hell, but I can't tell people for sure I wouldn't have. But because I was infected, I didn't.
Speaker 4: And this is the other.
Speaker 3: Thing the government hasn't been honest with.
Speaker 4: You know, throughout COVID.
Speaker 3: Essential workers like meat processors, it's a hard job. A lot of them are you know, people who work hard but have a high school degree or less, they all got COVID, and so instead of telling them the truth that once you've had it, you won't get it again, or if you do, you won't get that sick again, and that you should be safe, we told them, oh, now you have to wear fourteen masks and plexiglass and all this stuff. That wasn't true, And so that's what I would tell people.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I did not get vaccinated because I had it, But it's an individual, personalized decision. You know, if I had diabetes and our fifty pounds overweight, I might have Does the vaccine work perfectly? No, it doesn't really stop infection at all, but there is at least still some belief, if the government's telling the truth, that it slows down hospitalization and death in certain categories. But that was in twenty twenty. I can't tell you that with the surety now, because they aren't releasing the real time statistics of how many people who have had it are actually dying or going to the hospital. I think, once again it's probably zero. The virus has mutated to become less dangerous, but we also have all developed more immunity, both from getting the disease and some from the vaccine. But I don't know. This lack of honesty is really weighing, and I think we can get.
Speaker 4: Some good people in there.
Speaker 3: I'm for Robert Kennedy at HHS or the new CDC director.
Speaker 4: I'm for all of these people. They are people who I think are for the.
Speaker 3: First time going to reveal the government statistics and then let us make a voluntary decision on what we want as patients.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, no one has been more associated with getting rid of the fat in the federal budget than your dad, Ron and you Senator rand Paul. PBS receives about five hundred million dollars a year. I watched on YouTube one of their recent shows in which PBS mocks Donald Trump's cabinet picks, including RFK as a vaccine denier, and they said, quote Trump's picks or quote as low as you could possibly go. So we pay for lousy radio and lousy television, and we get five hundred million dollars to lousy radio stations to tell us with our money that Trump's picks are as low as you can go. Particularly, RFK is being crucified by public broadcasting. Why in the world do we pay for bad radio.
Speaker 3: I think we should be giving one penny to government radio that is biased. And this government radio has been biased.
Speaker 4: They're far left, always have been. They don't hide it. But why in the world.
Speaker 3: Would we be subsidizing a point of view that contradicts what at least really half or a little bit more than half of the public believe that we needed a change and we need new people in government. And for PBS to be that openly biased, I think is insane and we should stop it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know we say that all the time, and now we have a Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican president. It's a financial matter, as I understand it. You don't have to get to sixty votes in the Senate to get rid of it. Will Elon Musk and my friend Vivek Ramaswami be successful. Not two trillion dollars, that's impossible, I would think, but at least maybe the penny plan one percent?
Speaker 2: Two percent?
Speaker 1: Are you optimistic this time something will happen with a waste, fraud and abuse by making government workers maybe come to work. Are you confident it's going to happen this time?
Speaker 3: I'm very hopeful. I've been in contact with the I'm a big fan of evank Ramaswami. I think he's sincere smart, and I think that we have a real chance. What I've told them is there's a special lead legislative vehicle called recision. So if the Congress sans spending the president, the President says, well, I only need to have fifty percent of what you sent me. I'm not going to spend it. I'm going to send it back to you as what's called recision. The interesting thing about it is it's a privileged vote and it only takes Republican votes. Only a simple majority in the Senate, simple majority in the House could actually cut spending through recision. However, temper your enthusiasm because we tried this. The Trump administration tried this the first go around, and it was a fifteen billion dollar cut, which is not that much, frankly, and two Republicans in the Senate defected and the recision package failed, So we didn't do We didn't successfully use recision at all in the first Trump presidency. I hope with Elon and with evek promoting this and giving it publicity, that we'll be able to do at this time.
Speaker 4: Some things you can do.
Speaker 3: I think Trump on day one can say you got to come back to work.
Speaker 4: You don't come back to.
Speaker 3: Work fired, then you're fired for cause, and it actually expands the universe of people.
Speaker 4: That you can let go.
Speaker 3: So I'd make them all come back and I do day one.
Speaker 4: I'd say you got.
Speaker 3: Next Monday, you're going to be at work or you're fired. And guess what, maybe we'll be able to get rid of thousands of people that way. You've also get rid of thousands by not replacing people.
Speaker 4: So as people retire, if you.
Speaker 3: Don't replace them in a four year period, it might be a half million to a million people will retire.
Speaker 1: Kentucky should be the home of the so called Department of the Interior. Get all the departments out of Washington, disperse them around the states. Senator Ran Paul, let's keep the line so communication open. You're a great American, and once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Senator, Thanks Bill, and God bless America. Let's continue with more are your thoughts? Five one, three, seven, four, nine to seven thousand, Bill Cunningham on News Radio seven hundred WLW. Sorry now, Billy Cunningham, the Great American Coming up in about thirty minutes or so is a representative Warren Davidson, about what's happening in the Congress. So with of course the vacation of three members of the United States Congress to join the administration, Davidson's going to talk about the impact on that, and also whether or not there's a possibility of actually deporting large numbers of illegal aliens, which everyone I know says is going to happen. One of the best things a Bertie wisper to my ear might be an amnesty type program. Listen up, what if the Trumpster would say sometime the first of February that those in this country illegally have ninety days ninety days to leave the country, to get out, and that by doing so, you're going to apply for readmission based upon different criteria, that is, your labors needed in America, We'll give you a one or two year work permit. You're not a citizen, you're not eligible for any governmental benefits, but you must apply outside the country in order to get that. If you fail to leave within those first ninety days, then you can never ever apply to become a citizen. You will never get a work permit, in other words, self deport and I would think millions would leave the country. There is resettlement camps in Mexico that we're going to pay for for those individuals that leave the country. And you make the southern border almost impassable. What should take about another year to eighteen months and then those then you know that if you're legitimate and you have a reason to be here, that your labor is necessary. There's going to be a temporary visa program expandit which exists already by the way, but it's going to be expanded. But to apply, you must be outside of the country. Go to a website, apply, give us all your information, including fingerprint, etc. We identify who you are, run through various various computer programs to make sure there's no once or warrants for you and that you're not on government help with some type or another, and then you're eligible to come back into the country and work under a permit and then leave. If you fail to do so, you can never ever if we have to come get you, you can never become a citizen. You're taking off all benefits. You're thrown out of the country and you can't come back. And if you do, it's a felony, and you're going to state and you're going to federal prison. That is an approach along with trying to get out of the country. Tens of thousands of convicted criminals, including one point two million.
Speaker 2: Listen to this number.
Speaker 1: One point two million illegals are in the country who have gone through the deportation process and they have an order after one to four years of legal work to leave the country, and they refuse to leave and deported, they can self deport along with the others, then apply to come back. We'll let you know whether you can come back or not. So if you begin with the criminals and then begin with a one point two million that have already been order to leave the country, and then go after those who come into the country legally, such as sightseers so to speak, who simply overstay their visa maybe student, maybe education, and then tell those individuals get out of the country, and then you'll be on a favored list to get back in for a good reason to do some more sight seeing or whatever. One of the games played is that I want to go look at the Grand Canyon. And then these groups get individuals access to a visa that come into the country, so to speak, legally, and then never leave.
Speaker 2: It's only the beginning of the process.
Speaker 1: So the idea of the US military, which could happen in major American cities hunting down those here illegally likely will not happen.
Speaker 2: If it has to happen, I'm good with it. I think you are too.
Speaker 1: In fact, about sixty percent of us are very satisfied with the direction of the Trump administration and the picking of those individuals he wants to be on his team, and so so be it. That's one approach. But in the first six months of this administration, the Trumpster's going to focus like a laser beam on making some sense and getting out of the country those who should not be here. Some of my landscaping friends, etc. Tell me they have to have shall we say, aliens or foreigners come into the country to work. Well, there's already a program to get that done legally, and that should be if someone is working here, not a criminal, paying their taxes, not on the public dole, there should be a procedure for them to stay here and expand those programs which make it possible. But for the other one point two million that have come here, went through the process and lost, and for the criminals get the hell out. And to give these persons ninety days to leave self deport and then stay outside the country, reapply, and then to say, okay, we're going to expand work permits.
Speaker 2: That makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: Secondly, you'll be glad to know that the Kamala Harris canm has come up with what's going to happen next with Kamala Harris, what's her next steps in her political career. She claims she was only given one hundred and seven days and one point five billion dollars to run for the presidency and that wasn't enough. She's indicating through her spokespersons that she's considering running for the governorship of California in twenty twenty six and then again for the presidency in twenty twenty eight. I think most Republicans would encourage her to do so and to help her get her petition signed to get her on the ballot, because anyone, whoever the candidate is in twenty twenty eight, Luckily, my friend Jady Vance would love to run against Kamala Harris one more time. I also would point out that the timing is somewhat suspicious. And according to the federal reports, she raised and spent about one point five billion dollars. I said one point five billion, and some of her spokespersons are saying, this is a quote. There will be a desire by the American people to hear her voice again. That won't be a vacuum for very long. A person close to Kamala Harris said, so get ready for more. But just on the financial front, she raised about one point five billion and is now upside down some twenty million dollars. And Oprah Winfrey, one of the leaders of the Democratic Party, said that she was not paid a half million dollars. And then the Washington Examiner did looked at some federal election report forms and in fact, she wasn't paid five hundred thousand or a million. In fact, she was paid two point five million dollars to her Oprah committees to for that appearance. She had two appearances. One was an interview and the other one was a big rally at the night before the election. So Oprah was paid, her companies were paid two point five million dollars, and the whole administration of Kamala Harris remains twenty mon million dollars in debt. Some of the other ones paid include the Reverend Al Sharpton. You know Al Sharpton must be paid for his positions on civil rights. And al Sharpton was paid five hundred thousand dollars in order to conduct two interviews and to give her some endorsements. How about that five hundred thousand dollars, It might be as much as a million. Some of these moneys are not reportable for about another forty five days. She also paid eminem a half million dollars. So when you're paid that kind of money, guess what you're gonna You're gonna sing the tune and dance to the music. Shall we say? But Oprah two point five? And it was an unmitigated disaster. Plus, the forever tainted legacy of Barack Hussein Obama came into light when he was elected in twenty oh eight, having beaten John McCain. You might recall, in twenty ten, they lost the House, lost the Senate, lost governorships. In twenty twelve, he ran against Mitt Romney once again lost governorships, lost the House, lost state House seats. In fact, from twenty oh eight until twenty sixteen, there were five hundred state legislative seats that were lost during the era of Barack Hussein Obama. And this time again he went all in on Kamala Harris. I wonder how much money he was paid along with Michelle Obama. But at this point he has been so awful and so terrible for the Democratic Party. It's amazing. He continues to be worshiped at every turn. So when he got involved in political process, he himself succeeded magnificently. That is, in twenty eight and twenty twelve, the Democratic Party was an unmitigated disaster under Obama. He kept losing seats. He put his credibility on the lawn along with Michelle Obama, telling black men and black women to vote in a racial context. How was that that received? In fact, from the time the Obamas got involved in the campaign with Kamala Harris until the end, she went from on top to a near landslide loss because of the involvements of the so called heavyweight rights that are lightweights. But the media loves Obama and loves Michelle Obama even more. They can't see reality, and the reality is Obama has been a disaster for the Democratic Party. It's been wonderful for him. He and Michelle are worth hundreds of millions of dollars, have homes in Hawaii, Chicago, and Washington, d C. And on Martha's vineyard just a property portfolio is worth fifty million dollars. So Obamas have done magnificently. The Democratic Party has been terrible, kept losing seats, losing presidencies constantly, and it continued this time in this cycle. And so just keep in mind that the next time Obama is called some savior or the great great redeemer of the Democratic Party when he appears, it works for him and Michelle, but does not work for anyone else in the Democratic Party. And when you get your next fundraising opportunity to send serious money into Kamala Harris, she's twenty million dollars upside down. And imagine if she was in charge of federal spending. If this isn't an no candidate has ever raised anything close to the one point five billion dollars that was raised by Michelle Obama over one hundred and seven days, and it had less results. Add on top of that, over a billion dollars more money was raised by Democratic leaning groups to smear Donald Trump, etc. And the last two weeks she's been in Hawaii as her staff's been laid off with no severance pay. So the little guy takes it in the chops. And whether it's Kamala Harris or Michelle Obama or Barack Hussein Obama, they have vacation homes all over the world, kind of like Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton. Bill Clinton talks about all important matters in the presidency, but you'll never find the media ask him about ruining the lives of so many young women that he wrongfully had sex with. That's never mentioned. The sex stuff is only mentioned against Republicans, not Democrats. Did anyone get in during the campaign about Joe Biden's sexual predilections with his own daughter, taking showers with her or sniffing girls hairs, or anyone talked to Joe Biden about rape, allegations of terror Reid and numerous women he's sexually molested. Probably this might be the first time you heard anything about this about Joe Biden. And did anyone get into the sexual history of Kamala Harris. Did anyone ask go down that road? Not even close. It doesn't work that way. Does, or the sexual history of Barack Husain Obama and the stories out of Chicago and Springfield. But if you're Pete Hexith, or if you're Matt Gates, guess what. The media crawls into every crevice, down every hole they can find to discover whether or not there's some bad behavior conducted by Matt Gates or Pete Hexith. But when it comes to Barack, Who'saint Obama or Joe Biden or Bill Clinton or Kamala Harris, there is absolute media blackout. You might recall that Scott Jennings, the CNN commentator who's the only effective conservative now on the CNN network, that he brought up quickly the idea of Doug Emhoff, the husband of Kamala Harris, and the sexual misbehavior he engaged in with a babysitter, and he was quickly shut down by Dana Bash and the moderators because the media did not want any reporting on Doug Emhoff's behavior sexually or the behavior of Kamala Harris sexually. But when it comes to Republicans, guess what, Front and center, no big deal, let's talk about it. And lastly, before we put a call into Congressman Warren Davidson. I saw this story out of California, which was also reported in the Washington Examiner November twenty one, of last week headline Texas father lost court fight over transitioning his son. He vows to appeal. His name is Jeff Younger. He's fifty nine years old. He was married for several years. His ex wife, Anne george Llis doctor. Anne Georgellis is a pediatrician herself, And as normally happens when there's two children of tender years, they got divorced when one boy was six the other one was four. That the mother was given custody and the father was given visitation rights, and she moved from Texas to California. As you know, Texas is a sanctuary state when it comes to transitioning juveniles against the interests of the juvenile, but also Europe and other nations that have gone down this route for the past twenty years. England specifically say don't do that. Do not transition minors children, let them make the decision later when they become adults. But when at the age of six, according to mom now living in California, her six year old son wanted to transition that the system, the culture. The doctor that he went to said that this young child, this boy, is in the wrong body and that this six year old boy should become a girl. So the doctor said, let's do it. The psychologist said let's do it. The mother, who's a pediatrician, said let's do it. The state laws of California said, certainly permitted. So he's been fighting in court the last few years to stop the transitioning, which to this early point deals with puberty blockers, etc. But the father said he's been allowed to visit his two sons, James and Jude, only under supervised visitation with law enforcement present, which he said fundamentally disagrees with. And he's never been found guilty of any abuse or neglect. But there's a fear he may scoop up the boys and get in the car and drive them back to Texas. And he said, I don't understand why the government, entities, the courts, the legislatures, all the places I've been will not protect my son. The doctor has said the procedures considered for James, who's now twelve, are puberty blockers, Estrojohn, estrogen treatments, and possible surgery, and he's presented many pieces of evidence that this is the wrong decision to make for a six year old. He's been fighting it now for five years, who's now twelve years old, and it's unbelievable. Under California Democratic leadership, the state has positioned itself as a sanctuary for families seeking access to these treatments, escalating tensions between the states over parental rights and child welfare. I saw on over the weekend once again that the Institutes of Health in England and Europe recommend against this because of long term consequences. That is, gender dysphoria is held by one tenth of one percent of the population, one tenth of one percent treated by psychiatric or psychological circumstances. Instead of taking a six year old to convince him a boy that he's in the wrong body and that he's really a girl. So those that have looked at this for ten to twenty years saying the problems remain after the transition, he doesn't solve the problem. It causes new and different problems and it's bad according to England and Europe that's been down this route for twenty years, but California full speed ahead. Those a mention of the times, let's continue and if line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pound seven hundred.
Speaker 2: New eighte and t.
Speaker 1: Later on, we scheduled doctor Dean Cariacus of the Christ Hospital also coming up in about ten minutes as a Warren Davidson congressman, to talk about what's happening in Washington, will all the changes occurring, and whether or not it'll be good for the American people and more. Twelve fifty six Home Heer Bengals, who some say if they win the next six games, they could win the AFC North and be in the player of all a news radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 2: By Billy Cunningham.
Speaker 1: The great American, of course, one of the leaders else the representatives even more powerful. The next Congress will be Warren Davidson of the great State of Ohio. He's a graduate of West Point, serving in the military for many years, a tendant graduated from Notre Dame University, that fighting Irish knows where bodies are buried all over the world. He's a great American and first of all, Warren Davidson, State of Ohio. Congratulations on your re election. I think you got seventy five to eighty percent of the vote, which isn't bad. You got more percentage of the vote than Donald Trump did in Ohio, which is a good thing. But can you give us first year analysis as to why all the polling once again was off by three or four percentage points. I can recall the weekend before the election Iowa, Iowa was plus three for Kamala and therefore the media went down that rabbit hole for three or four days. Looking at it from your perspective, why did the Trumpster win such a mandate for change in Washington?
Speaker 5: Well, the polls were off because they were trying to use the polls to skew the outcome of the election. I do think some of those polls were overt election interference, particularly in Iowa. The lady that has historically been accurate there was off by about thirteen points, and that seems like willful action. Frankly, she resigned from the Des Moines register right afterwards because I think she was facing some legal problems. But sitting aside that, look, Kamala Harris was a terrible candidate. You know, they didn't have a real primary. They tried to rig it by saying no Joe Biden's fine. Dean Phillips tried to tell the world like, no, no, no, I'm not going to go along with this. He's not fine. And look how they ran him out of office and everywhere else they could get rid of him on because he was considered a heretic. And then they saw that first debate and they're like, oh, yeah, we're gonna have to do something. But they landed on Kamala Harrison. She was just as unpopular with a billion dollars behind her as she was before they put a billion dollars behind her. And then the other thing that went right is Donald Trump just crushed it. I mean, he really just built a great campaign coming off of that first debate, you know, going into the convention. Unfortunately, you know, someone tried to kill him, but he responded very heroically, and from there, I just really feel like he connected with more and more people that you know, they were hearing Rachel Maddow'll say one thing and the crazy ladies on the view say another, you know, essentially the same thing Rachel Maddow was, and they see what he's doing and they're like, well, he doesn't seem crazy to me. He's picking RFK up.
Speaker 4: This is great.
Speaker 5: He's on Joe Rogan, the McDonald's things, great, this garbage thing. I mean, it all just kept turning into gold. And frankly, jd Vance I think was one of the big turning points in the whole campaign, not only when they picked him, but in the VP debate. He just showed this guy is very likable, very normal. What a refreshing person to have in politics, Yes, but what a great representative of our state. And I think it's like I think of Ohio, I think at jed Vance.
Speaker 1: Now I'm glad you brought this up, because when you watch the mainstream media in the morning talk shows, it's all about Pete Hegseth and what happened in some hotel room seven years ago to Monterey, California, or about Tulca Gabbert being a Russian asset, which is a smear of the radical left. Before we get to that, have you seen, and I've mentioned this the last few weeks, there's a disintegration of the mental abilities of our commander in chief. As the world around us is tumbling, you have the President Biden a few days ago was in Brazil and there was some shaman with some incense, who was blessing him with insects in our native garb. Then he wanders into the jungle by himself and he's brought back. Will not take any questions, wonders off again for the group photo. And this guy as we speak, Congressman Warren Davidson. He is the commander in chief, he's the head of state and the head of government.
Speaker 2: Obviously he's mentally incompetent.
Speaker 1: Now the fear is Kamala Harris, who's in some awai and vacation, would be in charge.
Speaker 2: But as a.
Speaker 1: Former military man, aren't you more than a little concern that the world left to Donald Trump January the twentieth at noon is going to be in flames that he seems to be almost purposely inflaming the situation in Ukraine and Israel, and we don't have a president right now.
Speaker 2: Am I overestimating this?
Speaker 5: No, I think you've summed it up. Look the world sees it. I think the nice thing is a lot of the world leaders are seeing that Donald Trump is in route. And I think that a lot of world leaders are seeing through the fact that the neocons, the kind of Dick Cheney Liz Cheney wing of American politics. It used to be sort of Republicans, but now they're crossed over, supporting Kamala Harris, anything to keep more wars and more places going. And it's interious. So that really is a huge concern and the refreshing thing, Like I say, if world leaders can't get access to Donald Trump fast enough, they want to connect with him. They want to know that there's strength is stability, because they know there isn't strengthen stability in the Biden Harris administration. So January twentieth can't come fast enough.
Speaker 1: Ballistic missiles flying from Russia, striking all over the Ukraine. This is the beginning of World War three. We have North Korean troops fortunately dying somewhere in Ukraine or in Russia. We have right now Vladimir Putin has identified American arms depots in Poland that he said he's going to attack. And here we have a shaman blessing Joe Biden stumbling, mumbling and fumbling, And why, I guess this is a self answering question. For the last year or two, it's obvious we've had a presidency in mental decline who can't function, and now it's getting worse and the world's on fire, and not I is any any of your Democratic friends. I assume you have a few in the Capitol concerned about the fact that America doesn't have a president right now and that the VP is somewhere on a beach in Maui.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, I haven't talked to him since the VP's been in Mali but or wherever she's at in Hawaii, but I have talked to him about Joe Biden. And you know, Dean Phillips in particular, he's like, you know, look, he really isn't there. People know it. They're just kind of covering for him. He decided to run for president in the primary because he really thought he was ready to run a presidential campaign. But he thought, look, this is dangerous, we can't do this. And behind the scenes people have known that all along, and then then it would go on TV and cover for him and talk about what a sharp guy he is. Uh, there really is cause for alarm here with Joe Biden's competency. We've evacuated eleven embassies under President Biden's administration. This is dangerous for country. And you know, really it is a mess that President Trump is inheriting. That's why he does have to have his team right away. So you talked about pte Hegseth earlier. You know, we've had a woke military where their number one agenda is you know, how many trans people can they get? And you know, every kind of crazy stuff in the world, but military readiness. They're depleting our arsenals by giving them to Ukraine, and they're not deployment in a very effective way. You look at the peer that they tried to build in the Mediterranean to try to get humanitarian assistants into Gaza. Total embarrassment, dumb idea in the first place, but poorly executed. This has been a disaster of administration in every way, but especially in foreign policy.
Speaker 1: Lloyd Austin I'm watching about six months ago. Millie was still there, so it might have been about a year ago. And each was asked by a Democrat, what are the one or two main things you work on as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and de Lloyd Austin and Secretary of and each of them said the same thing. Number one is white supremacy in the military, and two it's climate change mitigation. That they have climate change mitigators on the seven hundred military bases all over the world issuing reports. And now the US military in Thailand or somewhere could help the environment. So they're worried about white supremacy and they're worried about climate change mitigation. Whoever appointed those two guys, and we know who it was, should be embarrassed by that fact, because we need the military to be as lethal as possible. Instead we worry about DEI I've seen transsexuals in military garb give announcements to recruit more shall we say, alternative lifestyle of individuals. And also I see and Pete Haig said that the Democrats are going crazy because on his body he has a cross that indicates support for Jesus Christ. And also it's a cross that dealt with the Crusades or whatever, and they say that is white supremacy. May I have your reaction to both of that, Warren, there's a question in there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Please look, they'll do it all fired up. They got me all fired up. Now.
Speaker 5: Well look, if you're not fired up right now, I don't know, you can't be paying attention. I mean, you look at it, what they're doing, destroying our military on purpose, undermining the strength and Pete Hegseth represents change and that's why they're going to do everything they can to stop him. Look, Donald Trump campaigned on change. He has a great slogan, drain the swamp.
Speaker 4: He hired mad Dog.
Speaker 5: Madis one of our best generals. He's gonna come change it. And transgenderism is one of the first things. It's like, we got to fire this guy because Donald Trump said, we're not going to pay for surgeries for these people anymore. And Mellie said, oh, we'll study it or mad Dogs, we're not going to study it, don't do it. And Trump should have fired him. Then he had million there talking about white rage and all this nonsense. He brought an esper who was an inside lobbyist. He understands where all about it aried. He'll get it, he'll get it done. He didn't do anything. So now Donald Trump is picking people that are clearly committed to changing the status quo. He hagges as a company great officer. You know, he's a captain now junior field grade, but served as a lieutenant and captain in com in in combat in an infantry unit.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: The guy is respected by everyone who knows him. And uh, I think he's going to bring change, and that's why they want to stop him. And you look at h at the Intelligence Service. Go to Tulsa Gabbert. She's an active lieutenant colonel commanded in a reserve unit in Oklahoma. But you see the same trope really built by the same lady. Hillary Clinton ran the same attack against Tulci Gabbard that she ran against Donald Trump. Russian asset. Why because she was a threat to Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton in the primary. She was back in Bernie Sanders. So it was the same play. They continued the same lies and uh and and she's going to bring change to our intelligence services. The idea that we can, you know, respect American citizens, we can protect your privacy and get a warrant for Americans and yet target foreign intelligence. You've used our intelligence services to target Americans. When you say, oh, well, well, white supremacy, white rage, DEI, these are the real things we should be concerned about. I don't know how about all the people that have flooded our country.
Speaker 2: Ten plus a million people illegally.
Speaker 5: Let's find of who these people are. They are in certainly some of them don't come to do anything but harm to our country, and we should be rooting them out. So if you're looking inside our country, you should be looking at them, and you should be especially paying attention outside our country, where the world is disintegrating.
Speaker 1: I have a quote here on one of these CNN morning shows, and this is a question. Now, imagine you're so you're a so called journalist, Dana Bash of this of CNN, which is the cemetery News Network. But this is a question that Dana Bash this morning ask of Senator Tammy Duckworth.
Speaker 2: Quote, this is a journalist.
Speaker 1: Quote, Let's turn a former Democratic Congresswoman Tulci Gabbert, who's the president elect tapped to serve as our director of National Intelligence. She's a critic of US intelligence. She has promoted Russian propaganda. Your fellow Democrat, Debbie Wasserman Schultz called her a Russian asset. Now, you and Telsey are both veterans, you both served in the House. What do you think of her? So the question was, well, she is a Russian asset, which is a false defamation. And so here's what Duckworth said, quote, Well, I think she's compromised. I think by going to Syria and basically backing, you know, a brutal dictator there. I mean, Russian controlled media called her a Russian asset, so I get. I guess I have a deep concern whether or not she's compromised quote unquote.
Speaker 2: That is a question from CNN.
Speaker 1: And an answer about Tulsa Gabbert is that the Tulsi Gabert that you know.
Speaker 5: No, Look, Tulsi Gabbert when she was in the house with me, she was a Democrat, but she was one of the honest Democrats and still defended civil liberties. You know, she wasn't going to cancel free speech, she wasn't going to trample on privacy. She was not, in that sense a tyrant like the far radical left is the threat. Look at MPR, the threat is actually too much loyalty to the truth. I mean, can you imagine that that that an organization is supposed to be free press saying too much loyalty to the truth. Is that essentially the same position Dana Bash's got. It's like, oh, we can't really go after the truth here. We have to carry the political agenda. And that's why some of these networks are dying, and you see podcasts like Joe Rogan flourishing because people know that they're being deceived. On the other side, they just completely discount it. No one's there anymore to listen to them, and it's the same old tropes that they'll do anything to undermine it. The downside is a lot of time senators are still old school and they fall for this nonsense. So hopefully our senators we'll see through it and get these confirmations done quickly so that we can you know, we need to start the Trump administration with the Secretary of Defense, with a Director of National Intelligence, with an Attorney General, and a director of the FBI core positions that the president needs to be able to execute day to day operations of the government.
Speaker 2: It is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I guess when Matt Gates a few days ago left and Pam BONDI I think, is going to do great as the attorney general. But when he left under fire because of a seventeen year old and also certain other violations, and Pam Bonne arose immediately, and thank god Donald Trump did that. It's almost as if now that mac Gates has gone, we got to viciously attack someone. So how about Tulsey Gabert, who was a Democrat who worked in the Democratic National Committee with de Wie Wasserman Schultz, who spent all of her life as a Democrat except the past two years. The other guy's Pete Hegseth, who was cleared from seven years ago of some alleged sexual assault. I have the report in front of me. I may share some of it. I've shared some of it earlier, might share some later on. But let's face it. He came away with that with a clean bill of health. Let's deal with the issues. And if you're concerned about national security, how about right now, the President of the United States cannot.
Speaker 2: Discharge the duties.
Speaker 1: He probably can't read, he probably can't find his way into the Oval office. The guy is physically and mentally gone. And we're talking about Tulci Gabbert instead of the mental capabilities of Joe Biden to discharge the duties this morning, tonight, tomorrow, right now, we have about two months to go. And let's face the Congressman, Warren Davidson, we're in trouble if somebody quickly has to make a decision, which is a life and death decision about.
Speaker 2: The US military.
Speaker 1: You served, and Tulsi served and Pete served the commander in chief to make that decision would be.
Speaker 5: Who, Well, look, Joe Biden is gonna be the one. I don't know if he's gonna turn to Jill. But if you look at Anthony Blincoln, he certainly wants a bigger war. They've done everything they can to expand or escalate the war in Ukraine. They've done everything they can to undermine NET and Yahoo's efforts to win a decisive outcome, to hold hamas accountable for ten seven massacre, to get Israel's hossages and our own out. They've undermined that. And if you look at Lloyd Austin at the Security Defense, this is the guy that came up with the dumbest way possible to leave Afghanistan, that first you would get the military out and then still leave civilians behind. This no one's been held accountable. The only person ever fired for that was the lieutenant colonel that said in the Marine Corps that said this is a crazy idea. It was the Cincinnati guy originally. So you know, this is going to change quickly with a new administration, but we got to get there, and I think a lot of people are really worried as you see, you know, Russia, I think showan's some level of restraint in the sense that they could have used more warheads on this missile capability that they just demonstrated over there. Look at the natural warfare. It's changing. And we've got to get people in place that are committed to the national security of our own country. And they know that the real threat is not climate change. They know why we have a military day to day. And it's like that on every kind of front. And I think you put all that together and that's why Donald Trump won anyone decisively.
Speaker 2: We got to run.
Speaker 1: Congressman Warren Davidson, the next eight weeks cannot go by more quickly. Once again, you're a great American. Thank you for your service, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Congressman, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Always an honor. God bless you and your listeners.
Speaker 2: And God bless America.
Speaker 1: I let's continue with more Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Is curious but well behaved.
Speaker 7: And I think I hear something now, Uh the crowd is moving out into the parking area and oh yes, I can see it now. It's a it's a hellaicopter and it's coming this way. It's flying something behind it. I can't quite make it out. It's a large banner and it says, uh, happy things Kimmy.
Speaker 6: From wy.
Speaker 7: What a site that is just on water site. The cupter seems to be circling the parking area. Now, I guess it's.
Speaker 6: Looking for a place to land. No, somebody just came out of the back.
Speaker 2: Of the helicopter.
Speaker 6: It's a dark object.
Speaker 7: Or head's a skydiver plumbing Toto the earth only two.
Speaker 6: Thousand feet in the air. Second the third. There's no parachutes yet, happy skydivers.
Speaker 2: I can't judge yet.
Speaker 8: What they are.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they are turkey Johnny, can you get this? They're crunching in the here.
Speaker 9: Running the.
Speaker 6: Wind unt.
Speaker 4: Terrible.
Speaker 6: He's running around pushing each other.
Speaker 4: Oh my, but you all.
Speaker 6: Women, the moms up. The turkeys are hitting the ground like sense of what SAMs.
Speaker 9: I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much longer they're the trot is running for their lives. I didn't go to stem in site.
Speaker 6: I can't stay out here and watch this in you m No, I can't go in there.
Speaker 2: For their mothers and.
Speaker 6: Oh, the trenchedy hasn't been anything like that. I don't know how much longer I can hold my position here Johnny the.
Speaker 10: Cub Oh, hello, hello, quiet, and I'm I'm broadcast.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: Segment.
Speaker 1: We have more state champions here, undefeated, done on scored on. The Roger Bacon girls soccer team won at all. They beat everyone fell beneath their mudy boot, like the three hundred Spartans who killed all those Greeks in cold blood. Segment introduced the coach of these Spartans will leave.
Speaker 11: This is the Roger Bacon Division four state volleyball champions in the house today. They defeated Alliance Marlington. They didn't waste any time. Three sets, we beat you. We're going back on the bus.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good afternoon.
Speaker 11: Division four State final. They didn't mess around. They didn't mess around. They said, three sets, that's it. We're leaving, give me the trophy, Bye bye.
Speaker 2: We've got to get to a Qp's and get some burgers.
Speaker 11: And the head coach is Alyssa Flating and her assistant is Nick Wilkin. They are here today along with the fine ladies of the state champion Roger Bacon Volleyball.
Speaker 1: Team head coach flating to introduce these fine young women set for greatness. I see in their eye anger, disgust. They're ready for revenge against all who would have happy to get Are you out of school this anyway?
Speaker 12: Well they're not out of school today anyway, So they got the day off. Well the second half of the day off.
Speaker 2: Coach talk about these fine young women.
Speaker 12: Absolutely so. I first to my left, these are all of our seniors. Yes, so, I have Ali Hughes, who was our setter.
Speaker 2: Setter, you set them up, yep.
Speaker 12: And then I have Marilyn Hoffman who's an outside hit her six rotation outside.
Speaker 2: You hit him like crazy? Is that correct?
Speaker 1: I saw this video where you jumped up on the rafters of the gym, held yourself up there, then swatted it down.
Speaker 6: Was that you?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 9: It was?
Speaker 2: Please continue.
Speaker 12: And then we have Ava Auto who started off as a libero and a DS and then after one of the girls further down the line got injured, she had six service. They wore the different color jersey so they only played tabs.
Speaker 1: Are ignorant, Yes, Volley, I'm stupid about a bunch of stuff, believe me.
Speaker 13: Well, I was just gonna say, abe did a great job. She was a libero.
Speaker 12: Then had to go in and play six rotations outside and do all the things so she could stopping.
Speaker 2: Outside and inside the gym. She was everywhere running around.
Speaker 1: She sure was.
Speaker 2: Is that true? Please continue, coach?
Speaker 13: Okay, And then we have Claire Merkle.
Speaker 12: Claire is a right side for us or an outside and she has won our Spartan Spirit Award the last three years.
Speaker 2: Man, can you do the trump dance? Let's say it right now, you and me together.
Speaker 1: Why MCA, it's time to stay at the Why MC please continue?
Speaker 13: Do we have Mariah games.
Speaker 2: And she's hurt, she's on the disabled list.
Speaker 12: She was unfortunately after our after she got injured at our our regional finals game, Maya on the match point went down and tore her acl.
Speaker 1: Maria, describe what happened is you won the game. You gave your body on defense of Roger Bacon. You gave all you had to give. There was nothing left to give. You broke a leg, you twisted your ankle, had a hard problem, your shoulders blow out, and you lost both legs.
Speaker 2: Describe what happened.
Speaker 13: I only lost one leg, so you know it just came down.
Speaker 2: But we won the game in one s. Was it worth it?
Speaker 1: Yes, very good. Got to see go see doctor Krempchek. We'll get you well cared for. Next up their coach.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Then we have Reagan Waller.
Speaker 2: Named after Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 13: I hope definitely not.
Speaker 2: Kills eleven. She's a murderer. She's homicidal. Eleven kills.
Speaker 13: That's one way to put it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you mean kill?
Speaker 12: What do you When you go up and you attack the ball, you spike, get the ball hits the ground, that's called a kill.
Speaker 2: When it hits the ground, they've hit him in the head. That's not a kill. Hit That is a kill.
Speaker 13: If they can't return it back, then that's you.
Speaker 1: Have eleven kills. Yes, tell Melissa Powers the prosecutor about.
Speaker 2: You get that girl.
Speaker 13: And then last we have Mackenzie Schwartz. She's another one of our setters.
Speaker 2: You set them up, right, you set them up for the kill.
Speaker 12: Mm hmmm, she sure does. And her parents own Schwartz Jewelers in College Hill. She shouted them out the other day.
Speaker 2: I like that Sworts jewelers. They're very good. I like them. What do you want to be when you grow up? Maybe a jeweler, maybe a minor the what do you want to be when you grow an occupational therapist?
Speaker 1: I like that you can work right here on this lady to your right, right, Mariah, you can go talk to Mariah and Youtuboe can get together and work on your knee.
Speaker 2: How long will you be on the disabled list? Mariah?
Speaker 5: One year?
Speaker 2: A year?
Speaker 13: Yes, she's committed to play at University of Toledo.
Speaker 1: I went to law school yet go I went to law school, University of Toledo twenty four o three, Shelton. Then when you get up there, check out an old orchard across the street and tell them. Tell him, will he sent you segment? Give me some sports and make it fast?
Speaker 11: Will he the stood reporters of proud service of your local Thamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers Thamestar quality. You can feel a Northern Kentucky called tom Reckon Heating at air at eight five nine two six one eighty two sixty.
Speaker 2: Nine or M Mortgagee or Schwartz Jewelers, Willy Bengals up.
Speaker 11: They brought to you by good spirits, winding tobacco and party town where they've got seven millileter Rebel cask strength Bourbon Urban ninety nine.
Speaker 2: He's got twenty five dollars savings. Perfect for Turkey Day. Turkey Day, get drunk, good spirits.
Speaker 11: And party town. In Northern Kentucky, Bengals are back at work today. They are two and a half point favorites over the Steelers on Sunday. It's going to be cold Sunday down along.
Speaker 2: The River, cold as a well.
Speaker 11: Diggers behind Monday Night Football Baltimore and the LA Chargers at eight on ESPN fifteen thirty down in dirty college basketball today, Miami wins the first round of the Fort Myers tip Off, beating Cena seventy to fifty eight. AP Top twenty five College Basketball.
Speaker 2: Poll is out.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Cincinnati up two spots to sixteenth. Not bad. Indiana or Xavier is in at number twenty two.
Speaker 1: Roger Bacon is number one, the greatest girls volleyball team in history, undefeated and tied on scored on. Kentucky is up one to eighth. Pretty good so far, Now, coach, how does it look next year? These girls look angry and mean. You have some coming in next year as vicious as these girls are.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we're actually missing a few of our We have three starters who are underclassmen.
Speaker 2: So yeah, to rebuild.
Speaker 12: Well, we're losing seventeen years and they've done a great job of being leaders. But I think they've set the tone for what it's going to be like.
Speaker 1: You don't rebuild your reload absolutely now. Also, you have a great education at Roger Bacon.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 6: We sure do.
Speaker 1: Should be able to answer simple questions about geography. How about you have morphology? How about mathematics? You girls ready to go?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: You read what four heads are on Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 1: Lincoln Bungo, George Washington Bingo, Teddy Rosenvelt Bingo.
Speaker 2: I don't know. How about honest Ave Lincoln?
Speaker 13: I share a birthday with him?
Speaker 2: Use this? I ambout number two. Here's miss Jefferson Bingo. Right there, good job, ladies? Are you ready for this one? Let me write something down here? All right?
Speaker 1: There were thirteen original colonies that entered the United States of America, And get to this question, right, you must answer kind of the thirteen.
Speaker 2: The British, No, No, the British, all right, the British. These are states, United States, the state? Come on, what you say? That's one Virginia, New York, New York. That's three. That's four.
Speaker 1: Vermont, Vermont, Delaware, I mean Delaware, Vermont, that's five.
Speaker 2: Maryland that's six. No, what's the question?
Speaker 13: Rhode Island, bingo, that's one.
Speaker 2: That's seven. You need you need three more.
Speaker 1: Think about southern states a little bit above Florida, Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: Massachusetts is one, but that's in the northeast. How do you do in geography? I agree, Carolina, that's correct. That's ten. There's three more. How about a little bit that's another one?
Speaker 13: West Virginia.
Speaker 4: No, that's no.
Speaker 2: You got one left. Come well, m.
Speaker 1: Named after a queen on the Eastern seaboard, Nott Right there. Graduations thoirteen out of thirteen. And here's the last question, right what is this square root.
Speaker 2: Of one hundred?
Speaker 4: Right there?
Speaker 1: Congratulations, unbelievable. You'll be back next year. I sup with the state championship. Are you getting these girls all rings? I know Wayne Carucci my friend said he'll buy them all rings.
Speaker 13: That's what we've heard too, So yes, you got rings.
Speaker 1: You girls haven't gotten a ring like this state championship yet. You're going to get one from Wayne also known as Vinnie Krucci who walks in the shoes of bron Beaseovich.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Coach can graduate assistant coach girls. Congratulations Now in the future, don't be a clown because you've done something great and unbelievable. But the greatness in your lives lie ahead, not behind us. This is a propellant to what you're going to be in your life. Be Butcher's bakers and candlestick makers, beat lawyers and doctors and more. But remember there was a time back in ninete, back in twenty twenty four when you were unbeaten, untied, unscored on. You won the state title beneath your body boot every girls team fell, and you will look back on that with great glory. Congratulations on a life well led. Let this be the beginning of greatness. A yeah, which is thank.
Speaker 2: You once again.
Speaker 1: Segment give me out of the Stuge Report. And by the way, is this better than John John?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: There you're talking. Good answer. Segment give me out of the Studge Report.
Speaker 11: Willie and Otter of the state champions of Division four in Ohio. Roger Bacon and volleyball their fourth state championship.
Speaker 2: Undefeated, untied on scored on. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 8: I paid?
Speaker 2: Did you pay your dues?
Speaker 9: Time?
Speaker 2: Time after time? You look at port Mariahs. She just didn't have a leg.
Speaker 1: But you committed no crime? Correct at least? Why it's not yet good? Have you had bad mistakes? Have you made a few?
Speaker 2: They say no, No, I came through.
Speaker 4: Hit it.
Speaker 8: Freddy sing a girls Champions, my friends, and we keep I'm fighting through me and get the arms up the Trump dance right now the Trump has got me.
Speaker 2: There we go the chan Bens. We are the champions.
Speaker 10: No time for news.
Speaker 1: We er a Vine Street, the girls, congratulations, Live long and pross where doctor Dean carry Ocus is coming up next to if you go to Heart Problem, go see the Dino on News Radio seven. Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, we're blessed to Evan R. Town, the world renowned experts and heartcare that is at Christ Hospital, and doctor Dean Carriocus, the great Greek. I don't know who's done more for Cincinnati than the Great Greek. Might be some other Greeks like Ted Gregory, Dean Gregory, Tom Gregory, Evan Andrews might be agla mess, I'm not sure what. And also Skyline Chili and the Greeks have made quite a contribution to our society, none greater than doctor Dean Carriacus, who saves lives every day and doctor Dean Carriocus. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And before we get into the artificial heart, which is a big deal, do you actually eat Skyline Chili? And do you actually eat egglameci ice cream? Do you eat ribs and potato chips and all that kind of stuff?
Speaker 9: Can I take the fifth on that?
Speaker 4: Bill? Thanks for.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having me on, But to use a lawyerly comment, I'll take the fifth.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about something because you and I have been together, I don't know, for ten or fifteen years or so, and you've done wonders for my health. My aotic valve replacement continues to perform at I think at a very high level. You told me of as not performing I know immediately, But thirty forty years ago this area, one of your predecessors had kind of originated how to deal with open art surgery when it comes to replacing arterial arteries in and around the heart, and now from aotic valve replacements. Now is the artificial heart, which I guess began in South Africa like sixty years ago. Where is christ Hospital about the artificial heart.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we put the fourth in the world of what's called a Bible Core total artificial heart, and this is revolutionary tech technology. It is about the size of a regular human heart and it's for people that have failure on both sides of the heart. We have had left and tricular assist devices for people with left sided heart failure, but people that are really in stage and most recently we had a patient who was literally dying in heart failures. Kidneys were failing, liver was failing, and there really was no left ventricular assist device that would work for him, and so we put in a total artificial heart. This is part of an FDA approved early feasibility study. The company is called Bibicore, and what makes this so special is its size. The battery pack is about the size of a briefcase. It gives a pulsatal flow to the body and to the lungs and we think it has only one moving part, so it could literally be a destination, meaning there will be people where artificial hearts will take the place of transplant eventually, because there are eight thousand people on the list every year, there's only maybe four thousand or less that get transplanted. So there's thousands of people who die every year waiting for a heart transplant. And I also think we used it here as a bridge. We used it in somebody who wouldn't survive to get a transplant, so we were able to bridge them get them. Their kidneys got better, their liver got better, they were up running literally walking laps around the step down unit getting ready for a heart transplant.
Speaker 1: Now, what materials are in the artificial heart a heart transplant? As human materials, you have the rejection factor. What are the materials in an artificial heart?
Speaker 9: These are mostly metallic like titanium.
Speaker 4: And this is why it will.
Speaker 9: And it uses what we call metically levitated rotor or mag lev technology, so that there's basically levitated magnets that turn this and give you pulse. It will flow and you know it'll turn, it'll slow and then it'll turn more rapidly. And it's really novel technology. And as I said, there are six now in the world. We did the fourth only four centers in the US Columbia, Duke US and Banner Health and Phoenix. That was it for the US to put these in and it's a valuable addition through a mechanical carnac support and transplant program here at Christ.
Speaker 1: So you kind of hope in five to ten years is no more human hearts being transplanted. Everything's going to be artificial because if there's no rejection factor.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 1: Also, you're doing three D printing. Can you explain to the American people, how in the world in Christ Hospital use three D printing to create new valves or new structures in the heart To describe an American people three D printing?
Speaker 9: Wow, Well this people use it for a lot of things, including some not so good things, including making guns.
Speaker 4: And things like that.
Speaker 9: But you can very accurately recreate a human valve with three D printing. Most recently we've used that with a polymer valve and that's called the Trea valve from fulld Ax. And this valve is not metal. It's not a pig or cow tissue of bovine or coursine. It is a silicon polyurethane urea, which is a basically I won't say it's not a plastic, but it looks like a see through kind of rubbery feeling. But it will last forty years at least in a model and doesn't appear to require blood tenders to the biggest downside right now with the mechanical valueves the metallic vounds and the total artificial heart is that it requires an oral blood dinner commited like medicine. And the good news about we think by the core compared to others is that because the flow is pulsatile, meaning that's how God makes us. You know, you feel a pulse, it will be less likely to clot, and that stimulates things in the artery that prevent clot The lifeventrigular syst device that's currently approved is continuous flow. It's called a heart made three. So if you went up to somebody who has this, you can't feel a pulse. It's a little eerie, and you cannot feel a pulse, that may be more prone to clotting, and you may have to keep those people their blood even thinner to prevent clot So this is I think an advantage with the Bible core total art official heart is that the flow is pulsatile.
Speaker 1: Doctor den Carriocus of Christ hospital on April four, twenty nineteen, through my groin. You've provided to me a taver which is up to growing and into my aortic valve to replace it, and you decided to use and you ask my permission, or you asked me, what do you think? I said, Doc, what do you think? I never want to make a decision. You put a cow valve instead of a pig valve? Why a cow instead of a pig?
Speaker 9: Well, the valve you've got is seventy to eighty percent of the US market right now. It's the we think as far as safety and effectiveness goes, it's probably overall the best type of valve. And we began using that late twenty ten, early twenty eleven, the first generation, and you've got the third generation of that valve called a safety in three and so that's we thought for your specific problem. And we have probably four or five different valves here at least I'm not yet approved by the FDA. So we try to pick the best valve for the individual patient. And we looked at all of ourves we had and this was what we collectively and we have a hard team approach which includes imaging specialist surgeons, and cardiologists, and we meet every Thursday morning for an hour and a half and run through every patient and all of their studies, and we decide collectively as a group, which I think is the best way, What is the best treatment for this person?
Speaker 4: And in your case, that was it.
Speaker 1: I'm almost six years into this. How much longer will the valve work? And when will I? Well, first of all, when will I know it stop working? Let's just say at some point in my life. I want to live to be about ninety tow one hundred years old. But nonetheless, when will I know it has stopped working?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you would get the same symptoms, shortness of breath, particularly with exertion. Plus we check here every year, we listen to it. If we get an echo, you know, we can see if it's I told you we had we'd be shooting for at least ten to fifteen years. And you ask what do you do then? And I said, can put another one inside that? And you said how long does that last? I said probably another ten to fifteen which gets you clearly to ninety plus without open heart surgery. And that was that was the deal.
Speaker 2: It's still working.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel as good as I've felt I feel like you know, I feel thirty five most of the time. I still like to raise a little hell with my friends, especially at Chemic Country Glove. But nonetheless, quick questions ozempic. I'm reading online that ozempic, which is the weight loss drug, may help with lack of heart attack and lack of as I always say, blockages. Is that true or false about ozempic?
Speaker 9: You know what, we're finding out that those drugs do seem to have a cardiac benefit. That wasn't their primary intent. They were designed to help treat diabetes, for example, but this has now been because of the use for weight loss is now you can't find it. It's hard to get it. People are mixing it up kind of. I won't say black market, but they're making up their own assent if you will, the two drugs. Yeah, I would not do that because you can't be absolutely sure of the ratios, etc. But I think that these drugs do have a reduction in cardiovascular events and mortality. They have a obviously a reduction in weight, which comes with a reduction cholesterol, blood pressure, and diabetes improvement, and sugar goes down as well.
Speaker 4: So I think these.
Speaker 9: For people who can't to do it just with diet and exercise, that this may be an alternative.
Speaker 1: One or two quick questions. I know you're busy. COVID. COVID's huge right now. I have several friends. I have a good friend friends of mine. There are a couple literally in bed as I speak, and they have COVID again the third time. And I've read in the literature that there's a thought according to the AAMC. Whatever that is, that that COVID may have difficulties with heart structures.
Speaker 2: True or false.
Speaker 9: Now, COVID initially was disastrous. I mean there were micro thrombay, little clops that developed in the lung that developed in the heart, the incidence of stroke, even large vessel and we thought all of these were increased. So it had a number of car ev Ansler direct effects. The other thing it did was it kept people from coming to the hospital. We were the first to report almost a forty percent reduction and heart attacks coming people presenting to the emergency room with heart attacks. So the question is where did all the heart attacks go? And the answer is they didn't quit happening. They just stayed at home, in which case they either died at home, and it came in much sicker than we had seen people for twenty to thirty years. My approach to that is number one, you know, you can get all the vaccines and still get COVID. I mean, I think we're all living examples of that. But there are really good therapeutics. There are good therapeutics that can turn people around very quickly, within twelve to twenty four hours. So I think that's the key right now. And if you're feeling that you're sick, get tested and call your physician about getting a therapeutic, particularly if you're in a high risk group.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, I had some muscle pain with satins and you put me on this fancy injectable which said tremendous impact. My handicap's going down to two strokes. How accessible to normal average Americans? Are these injectibles that take the place of sentence that cause muscle pain.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, They've become more and more accessible. It came out at fourteen thousand dollars a year, which was just really astronomical. I thought that was very unfortunate, But now I think for most you can get them with a relatively tolerable Copey and particularly in the medicare population and our commercial insurance too. We've got a number of ways, So Walgreens pharmacy is one that we've utilized a lot, and there are other sources where we get these medicines much more readily now and we have really expanded their use because as you're seeing, it results in a sixty to seventy percent reduction in the at cholesterol level. Right, So it's really it doesn't hurt tremendous.
Speaker 1: It doesn't hurt. And lastly, you took me off my baby. Aspirin goes to some bleeding and it was easy to bruise you and I've had no impact. Should someone take IV probing instead of aspirin, would you recommend just for long term care?
Speaker 2: Yes or no?
Speaker 9: On that one, I would say, if you're going to take anything secondary prevention, if you've had a bypassed perfet vascal disease, a heart attack, throw or a stent, long term baby, aspirin is good unless causes bleeding, and if you have bleeding, then it's possible that the risk exceeds the benefit. But for primary prevention, if you've never had one of those procedures, it's not as with the at least three large randomized trials showing that there really wasn't any benefit, In fact, maybe a signal for harm in people who had never had one of those events or operations procedures. So I think for secondary prevention, it's good. For primary prevention, not so good.
Speaker 1: All right, Doctor Dean Carryokus, you're the best. The artificial heart three D printers. God knows where in twenty years is going to be. Maybe you and I won't be around to see it, but it's incredible and christ Hospital is at the forefront. When I had my procedure down, I checked with someone at the Cleveland Clinic and they I was told that as long as you're with Carriokus and Cincinnati, stay there because we often trade doctors back and forth. And it's wonderful to have you here in Cincinnati. And doctor Dean carry Out. By the way, the office number that I have for those listening that may need care is five one three two zero six one two two two. Uh, and I'll give that number out again two o six one two two two and let's make people healthier. And uh, Doctor Dean Carriocus, I'll call you Dino. Thank you very much for your care and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Dean, thanks for having me. Dylan get my best Penny.
Speaker 2: I shall God bless America. Doctor Dean Kerry, I thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news next at your home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred W LW NO.
Speaker 6: I guess he's looking for a blazed land.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: Something just came out of the back of the helicopter.
Speaker 6: It's a dark object. It's a skydiver. Let me do to the Earth'm only two thousand ft in the air.
Speaker 10: The third.
Speaker 6: No pursue yet, happy skydivers.
Speaker 2: I can't you yet? Oh my god, they're talking.
Speaker 10: Oh hello, hello, quiet and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Rock and I'm glad you're here to try to defend Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: A few days ago, there was a school named Elon, which I thought was a Buick Brandon that's near the home of former Reds manager Jack McKeon.
Speaker 2: He's didn't you just buy X not too long?
Speaker 1: That was a different, different, different, But they traveled to South Bend by greyhound bus, arrived in r before the game. They got their unis on one and kicked the crap out of Notre Dame in South.
Speaker 5: What this is?
Speaker 2: This women's equestrian? Is this football?
Speaker 1: Remember Digger Phelps men Joe Frederick. Yes, what I'm saying is, Elon.
Speaker 14: How are you going to overshadow their huge win to get the ten wins on the season. They rallied, the troops circle the wagons after the loss to n I U. And they've rattled off what eight straight?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you why? And they beat him.
Speaker 14: Forty nine to fourteen, undefeated, untied, unscored upon Army beat him forty nine to fourteen like they weren't even there.
Speaker 1: I would say this, I would never compliment myself for beating the United States Army.
Speaker 2: And if you say.
Speaker 1: Football, you take glory and beating our army. Yeah, they don't even recruit an army about play for dn't want to play football and state backs of tank commander comander I had brought the tank and see what happened to Notre Dame. But nonetheless, nice looking uniforms though rock that was the gothic gothic type numbers.
Speaker 2: It was I take glory and Yankee state. Elon beating Notre Dame, then of course you do. Now do they have any more games left against. Maybe UH plays usc at usc.
Speaker 11: Okay, so you've mentioned Elon beating in basketball? One more, football team winning one an army one more? What's the hat trick?
Speaker 2: Mueller VA Saint X? How'd that go?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you owe me a hot fudge sunny at least one, maybe two, but try to get it at Frishes. By the way, I'm glad you brought that up. I went to fris What I went to UH in Fairfax?
Speaker 2: The main liner?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good big boy, good onion rings, good cherry coke, and a piece of hot fudge cake to go.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the bill.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: I'll wait a minute. How did you sneak out of the house to get that? Henny was with me? What the first lady? I said, look, we don't do it now, it may never happen again. What did she have?
Speaker 1: She had a buddy Boy without the onions and we shared the onion rings. She had water and pullslaw on the side. I said, that's not bad.
Speaker 14: You better the course of this meal, did you talk her into allowing you to buy the Big Boy?
Speaker 1: Though super without the bread in the middle. It's called the combo. I got the combo. I'm talking boat.
Speaker 2: We leave and on my with then you walk out the front door.
Speaker 1: There there is a beautiful there. He is tall, big boy. And I said to the manager how much? He said, well, if you take it or steal it, it's like one to five. I said, no, I'm not I'm not going to steal it.
Speaker 2: I would like to pay for it. Pay for it. Well, is that one that's going to go to it's beautiful, gonna go, he tells.
Speaker 1: Manager tells me they're in for the long haul. Oh okay, and that was great, And I want to buy mister big boy.
Speaker 9: And you.
Speaker 14: Right by the fish pond, Yeah, with a little fishing rod and its big boy hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's holding a sandwich and a fishing rod for the fish. He gave me four words over my dead body, and I said, don't tempt me.
Speaker 2: That's all I She thought it was your A dumb ass tells me that that.
Speaker 4: Too, That was in the car.
Speaker 2: But he dragged you out by your ear.
Speaker 1: I tell you another dumb ass story. We have, as you know, in the great room, it's like twenty two feet tall. Yes, we have a painting about four marble ceilings up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's sword.
Speaker 1: It's some original artwork, which is like three by cycle. Penny says, I want a lighted wreath, right, and I'm looking up and it's fourteen feet and I said.
Speaker 2: Now, did we go through this with the roof already? Don't tell me you're gonna go up on in your ceiling.
Speaker 1: I went in the garage. I got a ladder with this eight feet. I got in on the ladder and she's standing on the first rung and holding my legs, which I kind of liked to look a bit.
Speaker 2: I said, be careful where you're on her. Yeah, keep your eyes off me. She's looking up. She just shut up.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to reach this painting to get it up about it two inches to pull it off the hook?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I can't get it off. You're two inches short. Two inches.
Speaker 1: I get my grandson, Cole Thomas Cunningham. I said, cold man, there's one hundred bucks. Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Penny looks online and find I was up there too, lighted wreath, and I said, where is it? It's at home depot in cold Spring, Kentucky. I said, wide Spring, Kentucky. One down the red you're gonna have to stay at the airport to come home. She goes online and no, it's not that one is. I said, we're going to drive the cold Spring, Kentucky. Call him up for a wreath. I get down there. It's in a box. They got off to the side.
Speaker 2: So I pick up.
Speaker 1: But then it has to be put together. And I said, uh oh, I got to put a wreath together?
Speaker 2: What how's that happened?
Speaker 1: The better was cheap too, one hundred and twenty five dollars wreath. It's artificial with lights on it.
Speaker 2: So what did What'd you have? The coal man?
Speaker 1: You don't even have the yet. So it's forty minutes each way and I come back. Coleman comes over yesterday's Sunday. He said, Poppy, you have a wrench. I said, do I have a wrench?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: I got to check in the garage.
Speaker 1: He said, well, to put it together, there's two metal brackets that have to have screws put in with nuts and connect I said, you gotta be so I go out there.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, we don't have it here. Come.
Speaker 14: What kind of honest man doesn't have a toolbox with some soccer wrenches and adjustable you know metric.
Speaker 2: Right there, you too, So you hand wrench? So I go down, go back to home.
Speaker 1: I go to mcave's and Madeira. I need a wrench, one of these adjustable deals.
Speaker 2: I come back. We get the thing.
Speaker 1: Takes no twenty minutes. Poppy, Poppy, poppy, get it together. He's got the things together. We go up there and I'm holding his legs and I'm looking up fourteen feet. He can't get the rim onto the hangar under the little hook that the other painting is on.
Speaker 2: It's too broad, it's too wide. I'm going, you gotta be kidding me. Let me go over there. He comes back down. We then go back to the cave to get it. Oh my god, to.
Speaker 1: Get a different a different hook so that it'll be wide enough to put the rim of it. So and it has lights on it. However it's plugging lights. I'm going, oh, so you's.
Speaker 2: Got to run a wire twenty feet plug it in. I can't do that.
Speaker 15: I can't as hell. At this point, we got about two hundred bucks the deal. See what you go through your you're on that you're doing hot college football.
Speaker 2: Look what he was doing.
Speaker 1: So Penny gets a hold of her favorite man Amazon, plus she finds some lights that are like battery operated that are coming today at four o'clock.
Speaker 2: The coal man's coming back over.
Speaker 1: She's gonna put the lights, inter weave it around the damn wreath, and we're going to try to get the thing up there. But we've got to take off the hook, the one up there now, and put up the new hook.
Speaker 2: And this thing is still not going to be wrong. And this is for for all the entertaing you welcome into your home. We're invited. Yeah, no one's going to see this thing.
Speaker 1: You we got a beautiful painting up there, that isn't I worry about this wreath being a little too heavy for the hook I got up there when you put the different hook.
Speaker 14: When you when you put the hook in there, you you tied it into a stud, right, and just drill it into the drywall.
Speaker 2: Tell me you you angered it to a stud sixteen inches on center.
Speaker 14: He's not talking about a hot look guy as in a two by four, two by six that's in your wall.
Speaker 2: Tell me you did that and not into the dry idea. He has no that thing's coming down. She's put it in the dry wall. So give me some spears.
Speaker 1: Wait, I mean, I said, oh, I wanted to Oh, she said I wanted a wreath. And here we got two hundred and some bar I'm gonna.
Speaker 11: Have a lot of We're gonna have a lot of people over Thursday, right, Yeah, to see this wreath, you better have an ambulance.
Speaker 2: You better have an ambulance at me in the driveway.
Speaker 1: I got Camargo Reynald bringing the silverware and the knives and forks, the tables and chairs. I got a catering service to bring the food in and something she wants to wreath up there lit and I just thought about, yeah, I'd brought this up. But if that is dry wall, which I fear it is, it's gonna fall down and hit somebody. He's gonna come fall.
Speaker 2: Now, then what I do.
Speaker 14: It's gonna hurt your painting as it falls down. It's gonna crash, it's gonna break. You're out two hundred bucks.
Speaker 11: On that, And then whatever is underneath there is probably gonna get destroyed.
Speaker 1: Glass everywhere. We have an artist rendition of the Madonna which is underneath. If it hits that, that was six thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Get this.
Speaker 14: I could not have possibly screwed this up anymore. Just you should have just hired someone right out of the gate. Come on, o rock, here's the wreath, put theath together.
Speaker 2: Yeah it took. Go over there and take care of it, will you. I'm going I'll come. You know what they need.
Speaker 11: They don't need to go to the Bengals or anything out for hard knocks. They need to go to your house. That would be hilarious. This thing's gonna be screwed up, I know it. So give me some sports.
Speaker 4: That you can help.
Speaker 2: Call us seriously, I worry about anybody in the sound of our voice. I worry about that. You have to talk.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a fireplace that's like twenty feet high, a vast fireplace. Well, shouldn't that thing be You know, I didn't do this some artist game and put it in there. The nail with the with the wire and the painting, is he just Well?
Speaker 14: So, if so, you're hanging from the same hook as the paints. Yes, well then okay, then that's probably anchored in. You're fine, then I think you put up a separate hook above the painting. No, no, we're gonna use the same which, by the way, is not wide enough to accept it. So I had to go get a different hook from a cave to take down that hook and put up the other hook. And Penny says, it doesn't look right because you can see part of the part of the hook.
Speaker 1: I said, dear, I've had it. Look you put put an ornament, put a light on this little part that you can see. Because I can't take it. I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 2: Spent an entire day.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to watch the one oh five game in NFL. By the time I got done, it was in the middle of the afternoon game.
Speaker 11: I imagine what she's gonna do for really Christmas time. She wants Santa Claus to come down the route down with the real Santa Claus to come down the chimney.
Speaker 2: You couldn't fit. I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about the main man himself at the NP.
Speaker 1: Let's quit the bs sc This thing's going to be screwed up. I guarantee that it's gonna be. I don't know what just all she wanted to was a lighted wreath. So that's no problem with take that down, put it up, and all of a sudden, I'm in this.
Speaker 14: But in fairness, to you. That's how most projects go. It's like, you know, you're just going to hang this out on a big deal. Take ten minutes, and now you're in crate this wall, which is the life of a man is There had to be stunts up there, right, There had to be something to put If the painting is already hanging up there, and it's been hanging up there for twenty years, ain't coming down. Ain't coming down as long as you didn't put a separate hook up in there. No, I just tie it right in the drive.
Speaker 1: But the painting weighs about ten pounds, and this thing weighs about thirty five. Geezing me because it's got all this stuff. It's got brackets, it's got bolts to put the thing together in two pieces so that it hangs.
Speaker 2: Now we got to wait for Amazon. The painting is only ten pounds. It's an artist rendition of something or other. Now I thought this was like a huge painting. Oh no, it's not heavy I was able to make. I'm not now.
Speaker 14: I'm not certain that it's tied into the drywall for a ten pound paint if it was a you know, fifty pounds.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's not just called somebody or let me come up. Oh boy, I have to go back to cold Spring, Kentuck, Cold Springs. I got good.
Speaker 1: Without Google, I wouldn't have found this place. You can't believe where it is. Oh it's far cold Spring.
Speaker 2: Cold Spring's no other home depot round.
Speaker 1: Here's the one online and said there was none. What she won It wasn't at the other one as far. It was forty five minutes to get there with no traffic, Willy. The spiriture Port is a proud service of your local tame Star Heating air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 11: Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Milford the home of one main gallery, cal Baker Heating at five one three five three one fifty one twenty four.
Speaker 1: You know, no good deed goes on. Wow, I thought this is easy. I'm at four hours into it and I haven't done it yet. The ladder still there if you want to come over, the ladder is still there and the painting sitting.
Speaker 2: Is it the same ladder you went up on the roof with same one. Couldn't get down. I don't know, rock. You better get on. I'm not going back up. I'm not going back up I'll come over off the show Bengals up there, serious, come on over.
Speaker 11: I live right there, you know where, brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town.
Speaker 2: That's where you should have went.
Speaker 1: Because if Amazon comes with those lights to operate it by a battery, she'll weave it around the thing. Then it's got to go up there somehow. But we got a different thing to take out. Keep the we got to take out. I don't have to take out the hook. It's got a thing in the end. It just goes on to the hook and this thing comes down and put the thing on that thing right there. Of course, you're describing it very very well, the thing and then the circuit. You have to see it right. You leave the hook where it is. I got a thing McKay to put on the hook and the thing hangs down. You put that on the hook. See what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Yes, I go ahead, you get They've got seven hundred and fifty milliliter rebel cast strength bourbon for only fourteen ninety nine. I'll go get a couple of bottles for you. Twenty five dollars savings at Good Spirits and Party Town. Perfect for Turkey Day, Willie.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to keep the good feelings. Is the holiday season. Don't want to say, dear, let's not put a frigging lighted wreath. That's a nice looking No, no, we've got a spotlight on the painting. So she wants to spotlight on the wreath so people come in and see, say, that's a beautiful You got to go that way anyway, right and going up that way, I'm over and see.
Speaker 2: Just tell me if I'm all screwed up. Okay, boy, I know we don't have to tell you.
Speaker 1: Now, we have to wat You gotta be not in dry Wall's got to be in a stud correct, Yes, we got to go.
Speaker 2: Sega's at it. That's it. Oh boy, ping punk tables are back at PBS. That's it. There, you know what there you go, Oh right there they're going to run the thing. That's right.
Speaker 1: I'm serious about six o'clock. If you can come over and just look and say, okay, you're on the right path here. Alright, I'm not let me get me out of this Stoos report. I'm serious. I need somebody looking at it. The ladder, the ladder still there, right, I'm not going up that ladder.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want you to willie and utter of the wreath.
Speaker 11: We'll get an update tomorrow about what can this project be completed for less, make sure thousand dollars you get pictures in video.
Speaker 9: Rock.
Speaker 11: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report, speechless.
Speaker 6: It ain't cool being no Joven so close things.
Speaker 2: Give me thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm serious, Rock, six o'clock. I'll be there all right sake. I'm not coming to your house seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: I'm