Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Here and Aurora announced.
Speaker 1: Of course, in Aurora, we'll be talking all about that President Trump, as you know by now, obviously here in Aurora to talk about his effort and he's going to create as part of that, a Federal Gang Member Removal Agency to remove every last illegal immigrant gang member in America and deport them. And of course Operation Aurora goes well beyond that, so we'll have lots of.
Speaker 2: Sound, get your reaction to it, and.
Speaker 1: My goodness, just as we predicted, right, Barack Obama obviously out to tank Kamala Harris, just cutting the legs out from under. So we'll get into those fun details and much more ahead eight five five zero five A two five five text D an five seven seven thirty nine. Want to get your reaction to President Trump's visit to Colorado today. I'm certainly glad that he came, and we'll get into all of those details. We'll start by heading out to Jimmy sing Singenberger, pardon me from the Denver Gazette. Jimmy writes in the Gazette and elsewhere, who is at the Trump rally today? Hey Jimmy, welcome back to the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 3: Hey Dan, good to be with you. And another Trump rally whirlwinds.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, Yeah, describe it for us place.
Speaker 1: Obviously, everybody's probably seen the images already of the lines seemed to go to New Mexico from the Gay Lord.
Speaker 2: But yeah, paint the picture for us.
Speaker 3: If that's one of the things about a Trump rally, Dan, this is my third one. I think I've been to one per year since twenty sixteen. And one of the things that he does is always brings out a tremendously enthusiastic crowd that is eager to see him, eager to be with others that are of like mind. In fact, before the rally I interviewed or before Trump went up, I interviewed several attendees who all of them were like, I want to be here with the people who recognize that we are in a fight for the country, who share common values and principles, and that's why you would have such ridiculously long lines to the point where people were even watching from outside and during his speech at a few points then they did show video of the lines and people being outside who were basically engaging with Trump from outside.
Speaker 2: That is impressive. And what was it like inside?
Speaker 3: Yeah, inside very packed. I mean, they always weren't an off sort of the middle area for those of us who were in the media, and then you know, surrounding them, and in the back of the media was always the standing folks, and in front of us was the folks had chairs so that they could be seated and so forth, so that it's always interesting to just kind of see how that setup is done. But the inside atmosphere was electric. I like to say that Trump is trying to put on the best show on earth so that his supporters will be eager to leave and go do the work to help get him elected. I mean, this is a guy who is a showman. That's why you see him bring in the humor and say some of the things that he does in a rally. He doesn't care about those watching on camera. He cares about the audience in the room and they were definitely yucking it out.
Speaker 1: Man and Operation Aurora obviously announced in Aurora. I have to imagine that there was an explosively positive response because I go back to and I'll pull it up during a break, but I remember a CBS poll I think in early June where sixty sixty five percent of Americans total Americans supported large scale deportation. And I'm sure in the minds of most Americans it's what President Trump was focused on today, of folks here illegally who are also committing other crimes.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was interesting hearing him announced that you know, what is it, San Antonio, I think has a local program that they're calling Operation Aurora, that he wants this done at a federal level, especially concentrating on the criminal illegal immigrants, those in the gangs and so forth. And he even went as far as saying he thinks that the death penalty should be the consequence for anyone who's here illegally and kills an American citizen, which I found striking. Say what he did here in this speech, Dan was not focused or not be broad on let me go through the agenda and hit on a lot of different things. He really did for the most part, maybe eighty five ninety percent of the speech zero in on the border crisis and what's happening in Aurora and other cities around the country. As a result of that, some specific proposals that he's got, like this Operation Aura for addressing it, and that to me was important because Colorado is a state that likely isn't going to go for Trump, very unlikely he can win here, but it is a state with a very real focus for the issues that he's harping on regarding the border.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a great platform for him today to be in Aurora for Operation Aura.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, how long did the speech go?
Speaker 3: About an hour and twenty minutes, maybe a little longer than that. And that includes some video clips that I was just.
Speaker 2: Going to ask whether he put the video up.
Speaker 1: I assume he did, because obviously that was the genesis of Operation Aurora, and that video has I think cut through the noise, and I think more Americans have seen and had a visceral reaction to that video than maybe any other video in the cycle.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, not only that, but Cindy Romero, the woman who captured that particular their video went up with Donald.
Speaker 4: Trump, was called up.
Speaker 3: She spoke beforehand, was one of the initial speakers at the rally, and then Trump brought her up and she was saying, you know, we need to elect Trump, we need change. And Trump was very complimentary of her, so to me, that was one of those instances where he had somebody that he could point to and say, look at this hero like she I think he said at one point, like she's even stronger than me or something like that. But it was it was very strong, a very strong part of the speech.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Well, Jimmy, appreciate the time as always, Thank you, my friend. How can people follow you in the non creepy way?
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, just go to my website Jimmy Sanginburger dot com. You can get all the things there. No AI or you and sang In Burger all ease, all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Thanks Jimmy, have a good weekend. That's Jimmy sang In Berger.
Speaker 1: Let me give you that sound from a kind of the heart of the message today.
Speaker 6: In honor of Jocelyn no Gary, lacoln Riley, Beautiful Lincoln, Rachel Morin, and all of the others that are dead and or mortally wounded at the hands of migrants who should never have been allowed into our country. I'm announcing today that upon taking office, we will have an Operation Aurora at the federal level to expedite the removals of these savage gangs. And I will invoke the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight, think of that, to target and dismantle every migrant criminal network operating on American soil. We will send elite squads of ice, Sporter patrol, and federal law enforcement officers to hunt down, arrest, and deport every last illegal alien gang member until there is not a single one.
Speaker 5: Left in this cultry.
Speaker 2: And who's going to oppose that, who's going to post it?
Speaker 1: I expect that's going to be a very very popular program across America.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what we're seeing right now.
Speaker 1: And we've been talking for a while about how historically sixteen and twenty Trump was a very very good closer, and we're seeing that again now. As we said here on October eleventh, because in terms of your most powerful message down the stretch, this is one of those, right and what other and as we talk about Operation Rower, your reaction to it, et cetera, you know, what do you think is Others say, top three closing messages will be down the stretch, but this one today obviously chose to be here in Colorado as a platform for Operation Row because that video and very few things in life, right, I think about how busy your life is, how busy everybody's life is, how much media people are getting bombarded with.
Speaker 2: Now, very very few things cut through the noise.
Speaker 1: That video of what happened at that apartment complex and Aurora, that cut through the noise at what percentage? Ran, I know we're close to a heartbreak, but what percentage of American voters do you think have seen that video out of Aurora of the trend Dea Ragua gang members, you know, roaming through that apartment complex. I would have to think at this point very high percentage. I would have to think sixty sixty five, seventy percent of American voters have seen that and it is just cut through the noise. So I think whise of the president to feature that and feature that as the launch point for this eight y five for zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven through nine.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast, say.
Speaker 6: Come back into our country. They will be told it is an automatic ten year sentence in jail with no possibility of parole. And I'm here by calling for the death penalty for any migrant that kills an American citizen or there are a low enforcement officer.
Speaker 1: President Trump in town today. Operation Aurora absolutely jam packed. But what's making news around the country the thousands and thousands and thousands who knew they didn't have tickets, but they showed up anyway, and they formed the longest line I've ever seen any way for anything. And President Trump, during his speech today has said that NBC had reported it was the longest line NBC had ever seen for anything. And then thousands and thousands stood outside and they could watch in a monitor. And President Trump was referring inside to the crowd outside as he showed them on the monitor was absolutely amazing. But it goes back to us. We go to the phone lines and texts. What I've been talking about. Yeah, we can look at the polls, and certainly you can see in the polls, you know where President Trump is winning. And President Trump is in so much better shape in the polls than he was in sixteen or twenty, and every reason to believe he's gonna win, But I always like to come back to those big moving those big, fast moving currents. Some call him the fundamentals, but the energy, the intensity. You know, elections are decided by intensity and who actually shows up and gives money and boots on the ground, and it's reflected here in Colorado as we're seeing it across the country. I don't think anybody's seen anything match this now. Barack Obama generated a lot of intensity in eight. I don't think it was any larger than this, and if I remember correctly, he won pretty handily in O eight. Brian and Arvado will kick it off on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome Brian, Hey, Dan.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite parts is when he called off our genocide governor. I mean, this guy's a loser, he's a follower. Trump called him out. That's for me and my wife. You know, we got a little smirk on our based on now and we loved it, and we're going.
Speaker 1: To be playing that sound. But tell everybody what you heard, Brian.
Speaker 4: Do we have heard him? I heard him calling out Polish or how stupid he is and what a follower he is. This guy is not a leader. He falls in line with the democratic evil position in life. He just does what he's told, gets where he's going. He's thinking, I gotta do this to make another step. He's not a leader, so we got to call him out for what he is. I'm just over Polis altogether. He's ruined this state. The guy, what do you think is going to happen when you say, hey, man, a bunch of legals, come on down. It's cool. You know, we'll give you food. Well, we'll put you up in apartments. They don't really put him in like Highland grants or now. They put him in our most vulnerable community. I mean, Democrats are evil. If you're a Democrat, you're just a follower. That's all you are. You're a hey, I'm going to do this to get to this, to get to this. It's like if you might as well be climbing stairs at that point.
Speaker 2: Brian appreciate the call. Thank you.
Speaker 1: We'll talk some more about Polaris. And there's no question it's the point I made the other day. You look at Hurricane Milton and all the damage. It didn't floor it, and it's horrific. Hurricane Lefty in Colorado has caused infinitely more damage than Hurricane Milton, Hurricane Ian, Hurricane Helene, all of those combined.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: Think about all of the damage, all of the lost lives, all of the horrors inflicted on Colorado through Hurricane Lefty and Hurricane Lefty consists of Polis and Johnston and Bennett and Hickenlooper in the whole bunch of them. Yeah, no, it's it's absolutely horrible. But hey, in the end, in the end, founders gave us the ability to go change it at the poles, and as tough as that job looks, that's a weird.
Speaker 2: Duty bound to do.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the trucker self identified as such in Denver. You're on the Dan Kaplis show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Howdy about the Lefty Hurricane. Yeah, I got nerve damage to my left foot, and it's been a Biden supporter for years. You're right about the nerve coming the Lefty stuff. I've experienced for my nerve damage. It's serious, man, it's bad from a sciatica.
Speaker 2: Oh that's brutal.
Speaker 8: I know it's bad.
Speaker 3: It's really bad.
Speaker 2: But you can't blame that on the left.
Speaker 8: No, it's the sciatica nerve.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's brutal.
Speaker 8: Driving a certain kind of truck, had a bad seat, Yeah, cause my herniated disk and then nerve damage and I didn't know what was going on for weeks.
Speaker 2: Well, sorry about that.
Speaker 8: Finally, Yeah, the lefty what what are.
Speaker 1: You thinking, my friend about President Trump? Operation Aurora?
Speaker 4: Oh that sounds good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there was some things Trump wasn't doing good enough for me. So this one right here, this Aurora operation, definitely support that. Yeah. You know these videos that are coming out that you're talking about, You're wondering who all sees that. I talked to lefties all the time, all driving all over the country. Sure, and they all claim that that video has been debunked. The media, the mafia, everybody claims.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they also claim it existed.
Speaker 1: Babies aren't being aborted in the eighth and ninth months, right, they just denied the truth.
Speaker 8: That hurts them, The mafia, the media, everybody is at the coordinated effort. So you can talk about how many people have seen it. Yeah, and the lefties say that was debunked. There's a Colorado official that says it never existed.
Speaker 4: Ain't And you.
Speaker 1: Know they did, you know, the great thing truck and the great thing is that's not going to matter. It's not going to matter what the lefties think. All that matters is what a relatively small group of people in the middle think. And all that matters is what President Trump's supporters think, because that's.
Speaker 2: What leads to the intensity of turnouts. Something else, what leads to the victory. And what is that, my friend?
Speaker 8: How many votes are counted after the end of the election. I was delivered into Los Angeles and I'm listening to a certain radio stations in there. The radio host is just giddy and happy, and he says, the black lady won. The black lady one, she's gonna be into the mayor of Los Angeles. The billionaire was winning, but they found some more votes. Now the black lady will be the new mayor.
Speaker 1: I got very much, they were saying, he said, First of all, truck had doubted very much.
Speaker 2: They were saying, the black lady.
Speaker 1: And so I don't think we should refer to people based on the color of their skin. Yeah, but if you want to talk about election integrity, hey man, you know the RNC is doing. RNC is doing a lot of great work now across the country and the swing states in particular, in every way they can to try to make sure that the election is conducted and counted the way it should be.
Speaker 8: Their's coordinated efforts. Satan is very, very coordinated, and he's got a bunch of followers, and these people the whole entire Biden administration. You cannot be in there without being member of the Synagogue of Satan.
Speaker 1: If Trump knew what that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on this show. So if somebody disagrees with you on ideology, there, they're a double.
Speaker 8: Worshiper, stand there, person, No, it's far worse than that. Satan promises them them certain things. If you can't understand the weird policies of government officials, why they're so so self destructive and perverted, you factor in that thing right there in the Bible it says they say they are Jews, but they are not. The hell did that Trump Satan revelations truck?
Speaker 2: Are you on the road right now, my friend.
Speaker 8: Reported if anybody supported and endorsed by George Sorows is a Satan worshiper, yes.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, Well, well I drive very carefully, my friend it and you see, if we are not honest about how our political opponents get to the point they do. We're not going to be able to beat them. And to just sit back and say everybody who works for Biden, or everybody who votes this way or that way, you know they're satan, or they're evil, or they're this or that. You know that that may bring some short term enjoyment to the person saying it, but it's a sure way to lose.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: Understand how the people voting against us got there, and do everything we can to bring enough of those people back to their senses.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Dan Caplis Show podcast.
Speaker 6: But Paulus, he's a coward, he's a fraud. He's pathetically trying to deny. He's pathetic. He doesn't see, you know, they don't want to see, you know what. They don't want to They want to stay with Washington because otherwise they'll get indicted, they'll find they did something wrong, they'll get indicted if they don't.
Speaker 2: So he's afraid.
Speaker 7: They're all afraid.
Speaker 2: They're all cowards.
Speaker 6: So this guy doesn't see what you see. He doesn't see people bursting into buildings with ak forty seven's military style weapons, sometimes better than our own military. You have to ask, they're illegal migrants, they come from poor areas. Where the hell do they get these guns, the best guns.
Speaker 2: What do they got them? Where do they got them?
Speaker 6: Who gives them better guns than our military has?
Speaker 4: Who is giving.
Speaker 2: Them the guns? President Strong?
Speaker 1: President Trump, pardon me throwing strong punches in Aurora today and calling out Polis. And I'm glad you mentioned police because remember, and I think Polis was totally exposed and defined for much of the nation in this moment when he stood up and lied and he denied that what was happening in Aurora was happening, and he said it was Danielle cherinsky imagination, a feature of her imagination's right. And this is the police we've known and not loved over all these years. Right, But the nation got to see it, and he got mocked for it and exposed even c ann girldom. We played the sound at the time. But this is what we put up with for years, the arrogance, the elitism, a guy looking down on us when vast majority of Coloraden's are far superior to him in every measurable way. And yeah, he stood up and he lied, Oh no, it's it's her imagination. And it is so just that that is the moment that for may define him because it's it's an accurate definition, at least in terms of his public life. So I'm glad that President Trump had that conversation today with the crowd and with the nation who was watching.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's go to the VIP line.
Speaker 1: Welcome one of my favorite people to the show. That is Leland Conway, KOGO News Radio six hundred in San Diego, a true professional.
Speaker 4: Leland.
Speaker 2: How you doing, my friend?
Speaker 5: Hey, Dan, how are you?
Speaker 1: I am loving the dream. I am loving the dream. But I am jealous of you because you were there today, weren't you? Isn't that what I heard?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I actually was.
Speaker 5: And we had a We had a really good time in terms of just being able to talk to a lot of politicians, a lot of Colorado folks that are trying to make a difference in our state. And everybody was super accessible. Everybody was ready to talk, and they were very optimistic and joyous to still a word from the Kamala Kamala Harris campaign. So it was a really really interesting day. So we had a good time and for the first time in my life I actually danced during the middle of a radio interview. I was actually interviewing Jeff Crank and a young child from the crowd came over while the music was blurring and grabbed both our hands and started making us dance around it.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not cutting this out. I'm not cutting this out. We're going to keep it live. So it was a lot of fun, awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and this is true, deeply rooted joy, not the phony joy, right, because I think can tell me you there, I wasn't unfortunately, but I think the crowd senses and the crowd sees, and you see it in the available data that President Trump is moving very dramatically toward victory.
Speaker 2: So sounds like it was a party vibe there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And in fact you bring that up. I think it's a very interesting note about this particular rally. In specific, so this rally doesn't have to happen, and frankly, under normal political schedule systems shouldn't happen because Trump is already ahead in most of the battleground states. He's he needs to get farther ahead in those states, but he's ahead in those states. The momentum is on his side, and why take the risk of going to a state he's probably not going to win. Although he did mention that he's seen at least one poll in which he's ahead by about one here in Colorado. I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 2: I hope that will less.
Speaker 5: But I think I think the point of this rally had very little to do with normal political schedules. I think it was a very confident shot across the battle of the Kamala Harris campaign in the mainstream media, right to the heart of what has been driving this story about illegal immigration. As I walked around the crowd and said, what's the number one issue for you, they were that and the economy one and two. And I think here's the thing. The media is going to continue saying that what happened in Aurora didn't happen, but everybody knows it did, right, everybody knows that it did not. Sure, Aurora is not a complete takeover territory of a truck gang. But yes, they are operating in that city. They are making that city less safe. The people there are very uncomfortable with it.
Speaker 4: That is real.
Speaker 5: Trump brought the receipts. Doesn't matter what the media frames this well right, matters that the media is going to talk about it and people are going to know the truth either way.
Speaker 1: Well right, and that that video is real and it's cut through the noise, and most Americans have seen it. And that's why he was there today right to launch Operation Aurora, because Americans can relate to that video on Leland. I'm glad you touched on it, Leland, Conway or guests, because to me, it has never mattered whether it was a takeover of one building or three buildings or entire blocks. What matters is it happened, and if we don't do what we need to do, more of it's going to happen. And that has to be completely unacceptable in America. Has to be zero tolerance. This can't be the new normal. That's always been the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And you know Ryan and I were talking earlier on the program that you know you can say that this is hyperbole or that is hyperbole all you want. The reality is the numbers don't lie, and Colorado keeps bouncing between number one, number two, and number three in terms of most unsafe states to live in. We as Colorado as understand that we know that and we feel that, and so it really doesn't matter what the media says. It doesn't matter what Pola says, It doesn't matter how it's tried to be covered up by Mayor Johnson. Johnson, this is a failure on their part that is blatantly in the face of every Colorado and it's certainly every person in Denver. So I've thought it was an actually brilliant tactical move. I mean, he's on his way to a swing state. Tonight, he'll be speaking in Reno, and then he's going to California. He kind of like he's marking his territory here, you know, which I think is fascinating because at the same time, Kamala Harris is having to be very careful about going to swing states which she needs to be in, while Democrats in those swing states are actively running away from her. So it's clearly an offensive campaign at this moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the reason now, knowing about Operation Aurora, how he defines it, particulars of it, I think that it's a brilliant move to come to Colorado because it's the perfect launching place, right and as you say, geographically, it's on the way to his next stop. But it to me is brilliant down the stretch messaging because you remember that early June, Paul, I think it was a CBS poll over sixty percent of Americans supported mass deportation, and the president wise today to zero in on criminal illegals, label it Operation Aurora, bring people back to the video, and then as you say, now he goes and he pounces into the Swing States on it when the word has already been put out there, the California stuff. I think, Leland, that's also very wise tactically because I think it's about money. And I think right now, as you well know, right now, he's got so much ammo on Harris. If he has enough money to educate all the people in the Swing States by election day as to who she really is in her own voice video of her featured in these spots, that's going to be the key to a big victory.
Speaker 4: I think, Yeah, I fully agree.
Speaker 5: I think Kamala Harris right now, all she wants to do is go on the view and talk about being unburdened by what has been and it's got frustrating for her in her campaign because every time she does that, Trump comes and does something like this that shifts the conversation back to the big major issues that America cares about. And I love the point you made about sixty percent support mass deportation. That shows that he doesn't matter what the media does when they frame this right, It doesn't matter. They can come on and see it in and say Trump was doing all this stuff and it's a razis and Trump was this and it doesn't matter. It's reminding the American people that the vast majority of us all agree on one thing. People shouldn't be able to come here illegally, indiscriminately.
Speaker 4: We have thirteen thousand.
Speaker 5: Plus convicted murders wandering around the country, sixteen thousand plus sexual predators wandering around the country thanks to Kamala Harris who is running around the country talking about flowery stuff and having to have CBS edit in different answers to different questions that sound half way you know, halfway understandable.
Speaker 1: Aim into that. And Leland, how can people follow you? I'm sure they want to hear more of you, as I always do.
Speaker 5: Sure I'm still in the iHeart family. So you can just search for Leland Conway on the iHeartRadio app. That'll bring up COG we got podcasts of all of our shows, and I'll.
Speaker 4: Tell you what.
Speaker 5: I appreciate the opportunity to let people know where I'm at. We talk a lot of California local politics on my show now, but here's what I'm seeing. I'm a spy for you. See. I'm in California looking at what Polus is iying for next in Cali, Colorado.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: We know he wants to emulate California.
Speaker 4: You should see some.
Speaker 5: Of the stuff there right now.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh man, are not sure we could sleep?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, Thank you Leland, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You take care of my friend, you too, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 1: When we come back, this story is breaking President Trump requesting of the White House military aircraft with anti missile capability for him to travel. I think that request should be granted immediately. We'll get into some of the other details of the President's very well founded and justified security requests, and we'll bring you sound from the President today at the Gay Lord in Aurora announcing Operation Aurora.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Jocelyn, Sorry, lacoln Riley, Beautiful Lincoln, Rachel Morin and all of the others that are dead and or mortally wounded at the hands of migrants. He should never have been allowed into our country. I'm announcing today that upon taking office, we will have an Operation Aurora at the federal level to expedite the removals of these savage gangs. And I will invoke the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight, think of that, to target and dismantle every migrant criminal network operating on American soil. We will send elite squads of Ice, Sport of Patrol, and federal law enforcement officers to hunt down, arrest, and deport every last illegal alien gang member until there is not a single one left.
Speaker 1: And I'm Trump very strong in roar today, and I'm so glad he focused on those here ilegally who are committing crimes, other crimes, those here illegally who are members of gangs. I think there is broad probably seventy five eighty percent national support for that, whether a particular person would admit it or not. When you're talking about criminal illegals, Yes, I think the vast majority of Americans want them tracked down within the bounds of the law and deported from this nation. So very happy to hear the president focusing on criminal illegal aliens who are here members of gangs committing those other crimes.
Speaker 2: Dan, I have some breaking news.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: This is a statement offered from the office of Aurora Mayor Mike Kaufman, and it reads as follows.
Speaker 4: Quote.
Speaker 9: There were thousands of people who attended the rally today, some of whom might have visited Aurora for the first time, who were able to see firsthand the mischaracterizations of our great community. I am disappointed that the former president did not get to experience more of our city for himself. Continuing quote, I cannot overstate enough that nothing was said today that has not been said before and for which the city has not responded with the facts. Again, the reality is that the concerns about Venezuelan gang activity in our city and our state have been grossly exaggerated and have unfairly hurt the city's identity and sense of safety. The city and state have not been quote taken over or quote invaded or quote occupied by migrant and gangs. The incidents that have occurred in Aurora, a city of four hundred thousand people, have been limited to a handful of specific apartment complexes, and our dedicated police officers have acted on those concerns and will continue to do so. I might add this was sent by the deputy director of Communications and Marketing for the City of Aurora.
Speaker 7: That's Ryan s.
Speaker 2: Luby, and he has him his pronouns and his signature. Would you reach.
Speaker 1: Out to him is and ask if the mayor would join us, because Mike Kaufman's been great about coming on the show and listen. I understand the mayor standing up for his city.
Speaker 2: That's his job. I respect that. But the simple.
Speaker 1: Reality is that what you see on that video happened, and the mayor's not denying that, and the Mayor's just saying, listen, it isn't happening everywhere.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Good going on in Aurora, and people shouldn't stay away from Aurora because of what they see on the video. And I agree with him on that. But what we see on that video should terrify every single American because it cannot become the new normal. And if Kamala Harris is elected and the border continues to be wide open and unvetted people come in, it is going to become the new normal. Because you're going to have a lot of hardcore criminal gang members coming in alongside the good people. So yeah, So I'm glad President Trump is zeroed in in the video. I'm glad that he zeroed in on illegal immigrant gang members. He's not saying that he's going to go out and use federal agents to deport every person here illegally.
Speaker 2: He's not saying that.
Speaker 1: We all know that first everything should be done legally, the border should be secure, but we all know there are a lot of otherwise good people who come into the nation illegally. Shouldn't happen. But it doesn't mean everybody who comes in as a gang member. Every thinking American knows that. But the ones who are gang members or otherwise criminal elements, they should be absolutely absolutely deported from this nation. So I'm glad the President focused on that particular subset, and I think it's a tremendous closing message. I expect to have two three strong closing messages over the course of the next twenty days or so, which is when is a practical matter, I think the election will be firmly decided, and this is one of those strongest messages. Eight five five for zero five A two, five to five the number. I'm going to get to some text as well. Dan, thanks for standing up to the quote trucker caller, the small number of people with opinions like kids sometimes have the largest voices which drown out the truth and sober analysis of right leaning people. That from DK and Broomfield. Thank you, Dkay appreciate that, and I think what you say is very true. Dan, Our governor Polus is having his head handed to him by Trump. I don't hold out hope for this year regarding my state, but maybe a little down the road we can become the Colorado I grew up in Hope Springs Eternal. I think that it will be further down the road, but it's going to happen eventually. Because what's going to happen eventually is the Left is going to do so much damage in this state. They have already right. But at the same time, the GOP is going to reach the point where where the day is going to come when the GOP is extremely well run, and then you have this tremendous collection of candidates, and we've seen a lot of those candidates, great candidates percolating up, and you're going to have. Here's how it's going to happen, Ryan, and mark my words. Okay, it's going to happen because you're going to have one great candidate who the stars align and he or she breaks through and they win a big state wide office. And that helps to change the face of the GOP in Colorado, helps to change the perception of what is possible in Colorado. It helps to bring more money into Colorado races. That day will come a FI five zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine when we come back. More sound from President Trump launching Operation Aurora in Aurora