Speaker 1: Hopefully you like the lights down load a turning low just for you, baby, and hopefully ready because it's time.
Speaker 2: It's about to get weird.
Speaker 1: Be preparing for it to get weird.
Speaker 2: Things are gonna get weird.
Speaker 3: It's getting weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get it weird. Let's get it word where get?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 1: I'm ready listening a two hundred and fifth episode of Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 3: FU trying to say a lot get you get it?
Speaker 1: Going on?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Hopefully with that kind of sending, no, we can get the three oh five, then we can believe pitbull line we hung out of? Two years ago? Was that last year?
Speaker 4: I don't remember. I feel like I'm pit pulled out between you guys the freaking the toast?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, because Rob does the toast too much.
Speaker 3: You guys see Rob.
Speaker 1: In case you didn't know, you see that video of Piple doing the toast. That's from our Hotney nine to five jingle ball Person of My Capital one.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Two years ago?
Speaker 1: Was that last year? I don't remember, dude, I don't remember we did last year, but it was from one of them, and I think it was from its two years ago, and we we got to drink with Piple because our interview went really well with him. It was it was two years ago, that's correct. Uh. Last year we didn't do an interview because of a haircut. Ah, yeah, you remember. It was a state. He was a state in the south. Okay, cool. I don't know anyway, but we did that and he gave us his piple alcohol. It was the heales. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: And you did well. You do every jingle boll and sit in the same area instead of floating around with everybody. That's what leads to the magic. You're floating around.
Speaker 2: I'm the magic.
Speaker 1: That's true. That is true, the magic in my heart base.
Speaker 2: I'm so mad.
Speaker 3: Why don't you.
Speaker 1: Give me sweet kisses anymore?
Speaker 2: Because your wife said I thought more didn't like it.
Speaker 1: She's being funny.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, it's fine.
Speaker 1: It's because Lindsay, isn't it.
Speaker 3: She said sweet kids.
Speaker 2: About our sweet kids?
Speaker 4: Now she does now she knows about sweet kisses because she listens.
Speaker 1: So thank you to americ and I think you'll find out. She'll find out this this week.
Speaker 2: Oh, man when I slapped that booty at.
Speaker 1: Your Okay, Yeah, but yeah, so Rob was in that and his face was he was only on visible in it. Back to there and so he's been riding that high for two years.
Speaker 2: For two years now. It's even on his social media.
Speaker 1: The guy I'm gonna be doing a jingle ball again. I could tell you I'll walk away. I'm like, you know what, I quit. I know what it is, dollar dollar jingle balls next week. We're excited for that, are we? Did you get your sweater yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in my mailbox at my things are hen pick it up today.
Speaker 1: And see if it works. You know, my jackets all wrinkley, so.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta just let it. Uh its it. I guess I got stealing right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think this is the closest year I've lived in jingle Ball, So I'm excited for that. On to drive an hour from jingle Ball home at night anymore? So you don't need a hotel, No, I was just saying for everybody else who.
Speaker 2: Needs a hotel, you do. I lived two minutes away.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I would treat what apartment number sixty something at the Gables, right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't live there anymore. Okay, close though close, very close across the streets, someone's saying. Some would say, can't go far for no way, but we're excited for that. We got the holiday party this week at John's. You know we both want a thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I have a ticket raid this Saturday at Montgomery. I have him one to three pm.
Speaker 1: I have a Commander's watch party this Sunday at the Green Turtle and Navy Yard, so we work in it. I think I also have jingle ball tickets. Maybe yes, some commander stuff, but I got jingle are gonna be the Navy Yard Green.
Speaker 2: Honey, you can hang out.
Speaker 1: CF was right there. It is right there. You probably gotta do something fresh DF you anyway, I do keep. I'll get you some cheese fries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got those last off for the promo kids. They were really good. The Turtle like, hey, we're gonna split this, were like, I'm gonna pay for it, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll pay for it. Okay if you like, if you come to my event, I'll pay for you, baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with a missus allowance.
Speaker 1: When she comes to Uh, she care she wants, but I mean she didn't care I mean, I love the commandity. She's not really in a football like we are. Because you're always dominating fantasy right now. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: How are you dominating because I'm going so many because I pay attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what you really do.
Speaker 1: But really that's the main thing is pay attention and make sure you if you want something and added to your fantasy football team, added immediately because you get DIBs on everybody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: On the Wednesdays, yeah you do.
Speaker 4: And the home I'm trying to go to the fantasy right now to see. I hate the Yahoo app because I don't get it sometimes.
Speaker 2: And it's if you have two leagues. All right, so you're eleven and three?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, brother, I was on defeated for a while. I think I was like nine and oh three. I got mainly because it was a three way time. Allen as my quarterback. Josh Allen, Sorry Josh, oh, Josh Allen, thank you. Hayley Seinfeld.
Speaker 4: Oh but Jessin Jefferson's also good. T Higgins, you have no good running back Philly's defense.
Speaker 1: I have Cuba and Tony Pollard. They're just not my bench right on my bench right now because they're going to do good next week.
Speaker 2: Who's Cubabb, Who's Chubb?
Speaker 1: He's the Panthers running back and Tony Poller is the only good thing on the Titans right now, so he's definitely getting traded next year or something. That's football sports.
Speaker 2: There's sports for it. Wait, can you show how we did how I took?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta go to the last week.
Speaker 4: Matchups where matchup matchups alright.
Speaker 1: Then clicked that they switched it in four team beat you by five point.
Speaker 2: Five points because Jared Allen had Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: T Higgins yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you had Brown got you twenty one points, and you have Neighbors Guide.
Speaker 1: I got the good player on all the bad teams pretty much. Yeah, I're excited. Did you buy that big gift for someone special that you're supposed to buy that you're supposed to buy yesterday at a certain big box store.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: He listens so randomly.
Speaker 2: Well, because he found your podcast on the.
Speaker 4: YouTube, so pumped he was like, daddy, look it's hoodie. I'm like, yeah, buppy, he's got a podcast, and he puts all the clips on YouTube.
Speaker 2: And then I was showing him your videos and then he was like, these are too long. I was like, oh my god, Max, we get it.
Speaker 1: You have a ten span of you eight year old.
Speaker 2: But I did. I went yesterday.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing is I looked online first as they had in stock, and it said zero it's out of stock. So then I called the store like, ohyeah, we got fifty of them, fifty fifty of them. Yeah, oh this, I got the new one, the Slimmer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with a disc or no dis yeah, just in case, especially if he asks for games. Yeah, people are like, oh, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: What Max is going to listen to this? What am I going to do now with my Xbox?
Speaker 1: I mean, we mainly use my Xbox as the media player because what I've noticed being an Xbox person to a PlayStation person, then the UI is a little faster on the Xbox compared to PlayStation. So if I put Hulu on both, it'll load up faster on Xbox. And then went on PlayStation. But mineus so many mine three years that's old. Maybe just put in Max's room for like, if you want to watch DVS.
Speaker 2: No, we're not putting anything. No, we're not putting the TV in.
Speaker 1: His room or for you if you want to watch DVDs.
Speaker 2: I have all the streaming services on my fire stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well then you don't need it. You can probably get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Does game? Would games stop by it? Will they give me credit.
Speaker 1: Like twenty bucks?
Speaker 2: Put it towards that. What's the game that he wants to get?
Speaker 4: The instro whatever good that comes with the bundle, but not gonna go buy the.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so there. So the PlayStation if you buy one, heads up this holiday season because pro tips from Hoodie, it comes with a free game that's mostly like a demo tech getting of tests how the game, the console works. But they made an actual full sixty seventy dollars video game on it that came out this year. That's actually one of the best video games this year.
Speaker 2: Oh is it? Really?
Speaker 1: It's not many for the game of the year.
Speaker 2: I gotta buy that too. Crap, we want to target later, so.
Speaker 1: I will say, probably get that. He just liked baseball, so I don't need to get that. Ratchet and Clank is I think would be a good one for him too. Now another dumb tech question. It's a kid it's a kid friendly.
Speaker 4: It's very colorful, so I have Fortnite on the Xbox. All I gotta do is just log into Fortnite.
Speaker 1: And connect your PlayStation account to whatever you have.
Speaker 2: I don't have a PlayStation account.
Speaker 1: You're you're gonna make one. Oh, like you know how you have Xbox Live. It's mister er or whatever. They do the same thing and then Fortnite. How it works is you can connect like the switch and Xbox on mine or I'll connect it. So when I had the PlayStation one, everything from that moved over. So you have to figure out do you want to connect Max's switch again or do you want to connect what you had for your Xbox.
Speaker 4: I got to connect all of them because he uses my mister Eric V account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so whoever is using the PlayStation when you all play Fortnite, whoever is going to use the PlayStation mostly probably you need to put your epic account connected to it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, so whatever the Xbox is right now, because I know you play the Xbox One right.
Speaker 2: But it's it's not the mister Eric V Max.
Speaker 1: Using Yeah, the the beabear or whatever. How do I put that over? Just like connect, it's just be sign in and connect it.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the log.
Speaker 1: For Eric's happen. It's like, hey, it's the modern install the batteries of its day.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: Able to start fresh if you don't connect it sickles. Maybe the v Bucks is probably Bucks. I don't know that many I don't do we want to buy the hot to go moat.
Speaker 2: By the way, you didn't seem interested in it.
Speaker 1: I sent that to you and tagged you. I was like, we need to buy this x.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, I mean maybe we should.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I think because I probably have enough V Bucks to buy on a moat.
Speaker 2: It's not cheap.
Speaker 1: It's like six hundred probably so usually Okay, sure, but hey, don't you I didn't yawn at all today, baby, that's on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I got two hours of sleep last night.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's on you.
Speaker 2: I had a great time with the your schedule.
Speaker 1: But that's not on anyone else, not.
Speaker 4: On anyone else's You're right, I'm not saying I'm not blaming you. I already got called condescending today, so I'm not trying to be condescending trying to weasel this topic, and are you not trying to weasel any topic in? I know how you get when I try to do this, you don't like it. You'd rather stay out of all the stay out of the podrama politics.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I like to fight fire with fire because crazy soum the bitch and the wars happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and wars need to happen. Damn it. We're not friend, It's fine. But what I'm about to say is about to make you feel a whole lot better. Yes, I want to hear this story this weekend. What happened this weekend to you?
Speaker 1: I was violated? What I my leg was violated?
Speaker 2: What did Moore say?
Speaker 3: More?
Speaker 1: I felt bad for me?
Speaker 2: But why did she say anything? Because we're in a movie theater. Say something?
Speaker 4: Say something onto you seriously.
Speaker 1: But as we saw what, I took more and I took her sister and her mom to go see Wicketing. Uh huh there first time, our second time? Correct, great love. It had a great time. They enjoyed the movie. We went to a regal in Hawthorne area, So at Springfield.
Speaker 2: Where the hell is that?
Speaker 1: It's exactly because here's a fun thing we found out when looking at tickets. There's two regals in Springfield on Springfield Mall and there's this one that's Lily five minutes down the road, and we're like, why is like when we booked the tickets, like why is this theater completely empty? And we were like, ohways a bad ass Savara because she you know, she lives in that area. And she's like, no, everyone just goes the other one. The theater was like not fool really, but you're like, I could see why this. No one goes.
Speaker 2: Strip Mall is its own building. Uh yeah, Strip Mall Like.
Speaker 1: There's Panara and a bunch of stuff around it. But we with the pan pan.
Speaker 2: Before craving pan Pan too, buddy.
Speaker 1: I just had it. So I know it's okay, can only macacheese so much?
Speaker 4: You know I don't get the mac and cheese, Okay, well I do, so so basic needs pepper in it.
Speaker 1: Honestly it needs some season. And yeah, so we get in theater. Great, love it. We you know, we got the middle seats. Uh, we get in there, Moore's mom seats squeaky. We're like, all right, cool, that's toy. Okay, no one's sitting next to us, so scoot down and they did great. So that happens. Trailers started so many more commercials played in trailers nowadays, especially in Regal. I don't I don't think I'm a fan of Regal. Right. I didn't like the audio quality of the theater either. It might just be that theater too, But we could start. So all of a sudden, this couple comes up. I have my jacket next to me, thinking, no, surelie, no one's gonna sit next to me. If people come late, they won't have a seat immediately next to someone else. That's common courtesy. You know, leave a gap nowadays when the theaters. When the theater's empty, you leave a gap.
Speaker 3: It's empty.
Speaker 1: So just you guys, I mean it was. It wasn't empty empty, but like where like we were the only ones in our row. Yeah, and like they could have definitely sad anywhere else. So this couple, I don't know how old they were. They seemed a little bit older, maybe a little bit older than you. So like forty four or forty five or something like that.
Speaker 2: Only forty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit older is three years than your baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, in front of the dog.
Speaker 1: Sitting next to me, they're lowed off the rip. I'm like, hey, it's okay. They just came from outside. All right, they're getting settled whatever they'll settle in. Turns out they smuggled wine, and which I'm not mad about. Smart Yeah, I mean I brought in mcdonal whole ass McDonald's me. I've seen people bring Chipotle and do what you gotta do get that money. Uh, brought their own cups two hours and forty one minutes, that wicked man that is it is and they started drinking. I was like, you know what, that's the okay. All of a sudden find out the woman in this relationship does not like Ariana ground or Glinda, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know which one.
Speaker 1: She did like every time Glinda popped up. She's like, I hate this bitch. Fucked this bitch. I hate these are things She's saying. I'm not making these up. I'm not in Bellichen at all. And I'm like, all right, that's fine, Like I get it whatever. I've seen it twice, so I'm taking the bullet here or whatever. Uh. She then proceeds to make her guy go four different times outside to consessus stand.
Speaker 2: To get what.
Speaker 1: I don't know it didn't come back with that, so that she's just sitting next to me alone or whatever. More is on my right, she's on my left. Then when the guy comes back the last time. This is maybe like two songs into the movie, by the way, it was like twenty five thirty minutes into the movie. Wow, I see lifts up her feet. I'm like, she's taking her shoes off. She's taking her shoes off. I know, but this is not a recliner seats, by the way. These are normal stadium seats, so like there's not a lot of built in gap or whatever. If people were to sit in front of us, they'd be right there too. She puts her dogs on the seat on top. So if you're like, oh, if you have a problem with sanitariness in a movie theater, and she's the reason why, and I'm like, all right, cool. She gets up, goes the bathroom three times, probably because she's drink a lot of wine times, and now she's going left. So that's okay, we're in the middle. That's totally fine. Find out she didn't put her shoes back on to leave the theater, so she's walking around barefoot. I'll tell you, well, she's wearing socks. I know why because I'll tell you a little bit. Around the theater I'm hoping she didn't go to the bathroom because she would have walked bare sock in the bathroom. I'm really hoping about what I'm about to tell you what happened is she decides, you know what, I'm gonna lay hors on my boyfriend or husband or whatever, lifts his armress up. I don't blame you for that. It's tokay. I for you're a couple. You don't get coupley. She goes full horizontal, not oh, let me lean in there, full horizontal. You want to know why her feet grazed my leg? And I know she had fuzzy socks on, and that's did she rest them on you? Yeah? I was like, so I look and she's shouting random stuff. There's a point in the movie where like, uh sent to revokes character on the Grande have this heart to heart. It's dead quiet. She goes, I fucking hate this bitch. It's trying to get a reaction out of everybody. No one says anything. She's like because the audience isn't with me, and everyone heard that shit, Like, what the hell did you complain?
Speaker 2: I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to be that guy at.
Speaker 6: The theater that caused the ruckus, because I feel if I caused the ruckus, things were gonna ruckus, you would agree movie to the people put the person next to me something.
Speaker 1: Then I was like, all right, fine, whatever, like I'll move, I'll move my legs over. And then all of a sudden, she's stretching her legs out more.
Speaker 3: So they gonna be even closer.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm gonna say something. Boyfriend's passed out because he drank too much.
Speaker 2: Wine three times.
Speaker 1: His wife or whatever went into the bathroom. And then I'm like, all right, cool, I'm gonna fight fire a fire. Just start kicking her to get her feet away, and she moved them a little bit. All of a sudden, all right, great, I got my seat back. I put my legs in. I'm like, all right, let me let me see my little space spread out a little bit. It's my space.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, I feel fuzziness in the back of my leg. She's this decided to scoop around the back of the leg and put like her feet around so they kind of like hooked my leg in, Like what the hell is going on here? And then I said it. I went and I vice scripted her legs into the position like against the seat, and then she moved them away. Then it got real quiet because she also passed out. And I know they passed out because the movie ended defying gravity. That's a pretty heroic moment. Whatever credits roll, we're leaving, they're stagnant, staying there, not doing anything at all. Both passed out they fell asleep. I got violated.
Speaker 3: Why did you say something?
Speaker 2: I know what to do, buddy.
Speaker 4: You gotta say something or have more say something or be like excuse me, excuse me, part am or have more go get the MANI or while you're getting.
Speaker 1: The thing in me instinctfully was like, this is Morris sisters and Mom's first time seeing this movie. I want them to enjoy it as much as they could and not be like, oh, something happened and tarnishes the movie for him.
Speaker 4: You know, I get I get where you're coming from, but I would have been like, yo, homie, get your.
Speaker 2: Feet off me. That's putting feet on somebody.
Speaker 1: Is weird.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Never going to that theater again, never, never boy life. But it does it does mean, like, man, I appreciate that where it's quiet and you can do you can like you can passive aggressively write it on a note and they'll serve it to come do it and they'll do it for you. Like I didn't do anything at all.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Kicking out of the theater.
Speaker 2: That's a punk witter do it.
Speaker 1: No, that's the smart way.
Speaker 2: It's the condescending way. Well, at least now we know.
Speaker 4: Never go to that Springfield Regal, not at the mall, not that one, the one in the Strip mall, or else you'll get your feet.
Speaker 1: Not byana in the walmart.
Speaker 4: Get attacked by a woman in Fuzzy Suck get you. She was rubbing up against your legs.
Speaker 1: I think at one point she was filming the movie. For sure, I saw the red camera record button. If you're on an iPhone, you totally not supposed to do that.
Speaker 2: But that's a guesst.
Speaker 3: What is that? What is it? It's the FBI. What is it called.
Speaker 4: I don't know because I was talking to Lindsay about it last week because they're talking about like watching movies illegally, and I'm like, you can still get arrested and gets at the jail for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if you post it and be like, oh, they didn't catch me. They'll get you, catch you, they will catch you. But yeah, just avoid that theater at all costs. But well, you can't avoid Eric. It's something I hear off in the distance that he has to look for it. It's good, it's far off in the distance. That's not in that one. You went the wrong one, the wrong.
Speaker 2: One, daddy, O, it's time.
Speaker 3: His name name? Who is he?
Speaker 1: He did not and voice, uh, okay cool. This is where we read actual misic connections from Washington, DC dot Craigslist dot org. Maybe you know I'm on there talking about I got foot seed with this At Footseed, this.
Speaker 3: Guy like the white boy in the seat.
Speaker 1: She had a white boy next to her. So oh, I also tell you for to mention that, uh, no one sat next on the other side of the boyfriend. So but times she had come back from the bathroom, why not sit on the other side and your boyfriend no one was sitting on.
Speaker 4: People are so weird when it comes to movie theater seats. They like have to sit in their seat they bought.
Speaker 1: Well, like you have to now because you have to reserve a seat. But by the time the movie starts you can see that no one. Yeah, yeah, that's why. Like More's mom and her sister moved over one because no one was sitting next to us because of the squeaky seat. But they decided, no, we're gonna stay where we're at, even though we came late after Like if they were there before, okay, cool, but like we were there well before they were.
Speaker 2: You got a little foot action.
Speaker 3: Who do you got?
Speaker 2: Footy?
Speaker 1: I didn't like it.
Speaker 4: You know you did not like it, and not like knowing you, you did not to burn those pants. Also shocked your wife didn't get up me like he's my man?
Speaker 1: Well, because I would go like Laura, Laura, it's happening again.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, save me, What do I do?
Speaker 3: How did I get out of this?
Speaker 1: But let's read some misconnections. Uh, these are real people finding love with the dmv oh. I like this one trying to find the handsome guy from the Spy Museum. I gotta go any long one. Whoa, Yeah, this is a long shot, but I had to try. You were a tall guy six one sixty six, I bad eye, bearded, blue eyes, and had a locked and his shirt on. You were doodling in a notebook. When I saw you, we briefly made eye contact, and I thought your smile such a great smile. By the way I saw you smile, which was a great smile. I thought you were super cute, but didn't have the confidence or time to stop and ask for your number. You see this, I was a girl of brown hair wearing a teal beanie, black boots, black turtleneck, and then eighties winter jacket. Would love to take you to a dinner, fress, coffee, good conversation, and cadoodling. I think she meant canodling, noodleodling. Next one a what's a b d L? Adult baby diaper lover? It's the same guy every every month. People say the same things.
Speaker 2: Blonde mom with the dentist.
Speaker 1: Her at the dentist an hour ago.
Speaker 2: I saw the smile when you looked at me.
Speaker 4: You're pretty cute yourself, write me if you see this, I'd love to see that smile again.
Speaker 1: It was just your dentist, That's all. That's all it was. We've read this one before. Uh ooh okay, Siki. Women who are members of the prominent bubble club Capital let's look it up. Eric bubble Club, bubble.
Speaker 4: Club urban dictionary Urban urban dictionary a club at which people join per se.
Speaker 2: Click it okay.
Speaker 1: A club in which people join at the place of employment. Aka you go out to drinks, kissing upper managements behind and do weird things behind office doors.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, two thousand and nine, though seeking women who are part of that.
Speaker 1: All right. I don't expect this to see the lot today. It did, but if it makes it through and you know what I'm talking about, well we should probably chat chick. I'm gonna say that's probably an HR violation in the making.
Speaker 2: So I don't think boba klup be the same thing like.
Speaker 4: You were at Ross with for female friends Silver Spring seven hours ago, two girls at Ross and Rockville that went to the bathroom together and stream out and I saw and I was by the door, and you both looked over at me and made my heart slip a beat, not.
Speaker 1: Skip slip slip a beat, so like it died and came back.
Speaker 4: I died and came back to you, my dear, If that was you, that was one of the two girls, let me know. That's literally no punctuation, nor grammar, nor anything. I had a read it like that, sure good luck.
Speaker 1: Pen pal friend Fairfax. I think this might be your last one for.
Speaker 2: You're a pen pal guy hoodie.
Speaker 1: I mean everyone had a pen pole one point. You didn't have one back in.
Speaker 2: Elementary school and do that stuff in private school.
Speaker 1: In elementary school, hope that's what the public's us US kids in public school did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't do that.
Speaker 1: We know who the more educated one got the street smarts pen pal friend Okay, seeking female pen pal friend from area, changing funny emails about life and just an easy work data distraction points. To start off, what's your favorite XPIST gift you received as a child. Three places you want to visit in the next five years if you had a superpower for one hour a week.
Speaker 2: What is it and why lye?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's go out. Your favorite Axis gift you received as a.
Speaker 2: Child the original Nintendo on it back in the day.
Speaker 1: Okay, the we for Andrew. Three places you want to visit the next five years.
Speaker 2: London middaying and.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Barcelona, Canada Disney World again. Yeah I've never been. I really want to drive through the border thing. But more went's to fly But that's okay that one, and I would like to go to Mexico. I've never been to Mexico. Is beautiful. Yeah, we'll get there one day. And if you had a superpower, you already said flying for one hour a week? What is it? Aren't flying mine? It would be teleportation so I don't have to sit here and trapping.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I.
Speaker 1: Know, right, because flying here's the thing. Eighteen miles, eighteen miles teleportation. I'm there already, baby. Yeah, I want Nightcrawler powers where I leave the trail of behind me going.
Speaker 2: You have to see where you're going this way flying you no.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes they're like, hey, just get us there, and it's always like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know where we're going.
Speaker 1: And then it works, you know. It's all happens with Nightcrawler X Men ninety ninety seven. Good tell you man, that fifth episode you watched that, you watched all you'd love that fifth episode.
Speaker 2: I gotta watch that. I gotta watch Blink twice. I'm slacking on stuff that I need to watch.
Speaker 1: You do too, busy, Well, you're not slacking on is listening to us where you can see us everywhere on all the social media's at Andrew Hoodie with the y mister Eric V. That's m R r ic k V. Gotta be a great week ahead. We probably won't be doing a lot to get weird. It'll be a late one probably next week, probably on a Thursday, just because we we'll see, Yeah, maybe have a Christmas party recap. Yeah, we'll do that one. All right. So we're back Monday talking about the intern John's Chrismas party. What went down? How Eric stayed until three in the morning. Did I think you're going on? I think you're gonna be like, this.
Speaker 2: Is lindsay, this is my life? And then yeah, welcome to Brazil.
Speaker 6: Remember he does that in the movie like Fast five, Bring it back to.
Speaker 1: The Brazil Man. You know that that last movie is supposed to come out next year?
Speaker 3: Is it really?
Speaker 1: And you remember he's supposed to die because there was a damn that blew up at the end of that movie. I watch the We gotta watch all of them. You went to a Fast Fast and interview for this podcast?
Speaker 3: No? Why not?
Speaker 2: Actually they're not. All of them are on streaming except.
Speaker 1: The last one is all on Peacock.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you got that?
Speaker 1: You got the you got the cock on your phone?
Speaker 4: I got the right here I don't think they're all on here speaking speak.
Speaker 1: Don't want to say so fast and all right, you got fast X, which is the last one? Nine, I'm just shocked fast and Fearce, what's that one?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Well we can watch the recent ones and because the other ones are on Netflix, Okay, well we got you got that too, I have so all right, maybe we'll do that, but you'll plan it out the ten weeks before Transformers, before the last one comes out, we'll do that ahead. But we hope you have a great week. Jingle Ball. Jingle Ball is next week. Tokyo so good. Don't sleep on Tokyo. Drift theme song alone is amazing, too fast. But have a great week. And I always remember it's okay to be weird.
Speaker 3: Family.
Speaker 1: It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 3: Yah,