Speaker 1: Welcome to the deep dive. Today. We're cracking open eighty nine hundred Microsoft Azure fundamentals. Yeah, to give you a solid grasp on Azure. Yeah, no long winded explanations.
Speaker 2: We promise consider this your cheat sheet. Oh, okay to confidently navigating the Azure landscape.
Speaker 1: I like that you'll walk away understanding the core services that make Azure tick, how to manage your resources, and even some smart cost saving strategies.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and we'll cut through the jargon and focus on the why behind the what.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's unpack this. Most people have at least heard of the cloud, but what are the real benefits for someone who's actually using it.
Speaker 2: So imagine building a website but without the headache of buying and maintaining servers. Right, that's one of the huge perks of cloud computing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You get instant access to computing, power, storage, and a whole range of other services, all on demand.
Speaker 1: So it's about speed and efficiency exactly, no more waiting weeks for a server to be set.
Speaker 2: Up exactly, and scalability to Okay, let's say your website suddenly gets a surge and traffic. With Azure, you can automatically scale up your resources to handle the load, then scale back down when things quiet down. Wow, you only pay for what you use.
Speaker 1: That's a game changer. It is especially for businesses with fluctuating needs. Now our source material dives into the different types of cloud services, ILS, pass and saws. What are the key differences and how do I know which one is right for me?
Speaker 2: Think of it as a spectrum of control versus convenience. With is infrastructure as a service, you're essentially renting the building blocks okay, virtual machines, storage, networking. You have complete control, but you're also responsible for managing everything.
Speaker 1: So if I'm building a complex application and need fine grain control over every aspect, IAS might be.
Speaker 2: The way to go socisely. Then you've got Patrick Swall's Platform as a service. Here, you get a pre configured platform for building and running your applications. Okay, it's like having the foundation and framing of your house already built. Okay, you can focus on the interior design.
Speaker 1: That sounds appealing, faster development. What are the trade offs?
Speaker 2: You give up some control over the underlying infrastructure, okay, but you gain speed and efficiency asure handles things like operating system updates and security patches so you can focus on your application code.
Speaker 1: Makes sense. And finally, we have Sauce software as a service. Absolutely, this is the most hands off option.
Speaker 2: Right. Sauce is about using software applications over the Internet. Right, I think email, CRM, project management tools. You just log in and use it. No need to worry about installation, updates or infrastructure.
Speaker 1: So for everyday tools, yes, Sauce is probably the easiest and most cost.
Speaker 2: Effective choice most likely.
Speaker 1: What about deploying these services? Our source material mentions public? Private, yes, and hybrid cloud models. What's the deal with those?
Speaker 2: It's all about where your resources live and how much control you have.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Public cloud is like renting an apartment. Okay, you share resources with other tenants, but it's cost effective and easy to manage. Azure is a prime example of a public cloud platform.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if I'm a startup or a small business with limited resources, public cloud makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: What about private cloud?
Speaker 2: Private cloud is like owning your own house. Oh, you have dedicated resources and complete control, but it's more expensive and requires more expertise to manage it. Some businesses choose this for security or regulatory reasons.
Speaker 1: Okay, and hybrid cloud must be the best of both worlds.
Speaker 2: Exactly. It's about strategically combining public and private cloud resources. You might keep sensitive data on your private cloud while using the public cloud for less critical applications.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, Azure supports all three deployment models, right, it does. What makes Azure stand out as a public cloud platform, Azure.
Speaker 2: Is incredibly comprehensive. Think of it as a massive toolbox filled with every tool you could possibly need to build and run anything in the cloud.
Speaker 1: Our source material mentions, regions, availability zones, and resource groups. Those some pretty important they are. What are they all about?
Speaker 2: They're all about ensuring your applications are resilient and highly available. Regions are geographically dispersed data centers, right, kind of like having backup generators in different parts of the city. Availability zones taking a step further, there are physically separate locations within a region, offering even more redundancy.
Speaker 1: So if one data center goes down, my applications can keep running seamlessly in another one. That peace of mind is priceless, it is. What about resource.
Speaker 2: Resource groups are like folders for organizing your Azure resources. Okay, let's say you're building a website. You might have a virtual machine, a database, and a storage account. All the resources for that website can be grouped together.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a smart way to keep things organized it is, and manage costs effectively. And to control all these resources, we have the Azur Resource.
Speaker 2: Manager right yes, as your resource manager is the command center for your Azure environment. It lets you define your infrastructure as code, deploy resources in a repeatable and consistent way, and manage everything from a single interface.
Speaker 1: So it's not just about clicking around in a graphical interface. You can automate and manage everything through code.
Speaker 2: You can. That's powerful, it is, and it's especially important when you're working with complex applications that involve multiple resources. Okay, now let's talk about one of the most fundamental aspects of Azure compute power. What are our options for running our applications and workloads in Azure. Azure offers a wide range of compute services to suit different needs and scenarios. Just like having different engine sizes for your car. You choose the one that provides the right amount of power for your needs.
Speaker 1: Okay, walk me through the options. Okay, what's the equivalent of a reliable family Sedan.
Speaker 2: In the Azure world, that would be virtual machines or vms.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: They're the workhourses of the cloud, virtualized servers that give you complete control over the operating system, applications, and configuration.
Speaker 1: So if I need a dedicated environment for my application and want full control, yes, vms are a good choice.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. And if you need to scale your application up or down quickly, you can use virtual machine scale sets.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: They're like a fleet of cars that can automatically expand or shrink based on demand.
Speaker 1: That sounds perfect for handling unpredictable traffic spikes.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: What about server lists computing?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is that like hopping on a scooter for quick t It is.
Speaker 2: Serverless computing is all about running code without managing servers. You just write your code and Azure takes care of everything else, okay, provisioning the necessary resources, scaling up or down, and even managing.
Speaker 1: Security so I don't have to worry about the underlying infrastructure at all.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: That sounds incredibly liberating.
Speaker 2: It is. Azure functions are a prime example of serveralist computing. Okay, you write small pieces of code that are triggered by specific events and Azure executes them on demand.
Speaker 1: That's fascinating, it is. It sounds ideal for tasks like processing data, responding to webhooks, or running scheduled jobs exactly. And what about app service? Yes, our source material mentions that as well.
Speaker 2: App Service is a fully managed platform for building and deploying web applications, okay, mobile back ends and APIs okay. Think of it as a luxury car service for your applications.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You just tell it where to go and it handles all the details.
Speaker 1: So it's a higher level of abstraction than VMS or even serverless functions.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Azure handles the infrastructure, security and scaling, allowing me to focus on building great applications.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 1: And to connect all these different resources and services, we need networking, right we do. What are some of the key networking concepts in Azure.
Speaker 2: Azure provides a robust set of networking services that allow you to connect your resources. Okay, isolate your applications and securely connect your on premises networks.
Speaker 1: Right, Because even the most powerful engine is useless without a good road network. What are our options for connecting things in Azure.
Speaker 2: It's like having a comprehensive transportation system for our Azure city. Okay, complete with highways, tunnels, and even private lanes.
Speaker 1: Okay, help me navigate this Azure transportation system.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: What's the equivalent of a highway system in Azure?
Speaker 2: That would be virtual networks or v nets.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: They're like private networks within azurek isolated from other Azure customers. You can create subnets, configure routing, and control access to your resources.
Speaker 1: So it's like having my own private highway system within Azure. What about connecting to my existing on premises network.
Speaker 2: For that, you would use a VPN gateway okay. It creates a secure tunnel between your on premises network and your Azure v net uh huh, allowing you to seamlessly extend your network into the cloud.
Speaker 1: That sounds essential for hybrid cloud scenarios.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: What about load balancers yeh. Our source material mentions those as well.
Speaker 2: Load balancers are like traffic cops okay, distributing incoming traffic across multiple servers to ensure no single server gets overloaded.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: They're essential for high availability and scalability, especially for web applications.
Speaker 1: So if one server goes down, the load balancer can automatically redirect traffic to another server, keeping my application running smoothly.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: What about content delivery networks or CDNs.
Speaker 2: CDNs are like having distribution centers strategically located around the world. Okay, cashier static content like images and videos closer to your users, reducing latency and improving performance.
Speaker 1: That's clever.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's like having a network of warehouses stocked with your products, ensuring fast delivery to customers no matter where they are.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Now, let's talk about another critical piece of the puzzle.
Speaker 1: Okay, storage, right, because data is the fuel that powers our applications, it is. What are our storage options in Azure?
Speaker 2: Azure offers a variety of storage services to meet different needs. Okay, It's like having different types of storage in your house, a closet for clothes, a pantry for food, and a garage for your car.
Speaker 1: I like that analogy. Yeah, what are some of the key storage options in Azure.
Speaker 2: One of the most versatile options is Azure blob storage.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's ideal for storing large amounts of unstructured data like images, videos, and documents. Okay, think of it like a giant warehouse where you can store anything you need.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if I'm building a media streaming platform, yeah, or an image heavy website, blob storage would be a good choice.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. You've got Azure Files, which provides shared file storage that you can access from multiple virtual machines or even from your on premises network.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's like having a network file server that everyone can access.
Speaker 1: So it's perfect for scenarios where multiple users need to collaborate on files.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: What about azur queues and Azure tables as your.
Speaker 2: Queues are like a messaging system perfect for passing messages okay between different parts of your application, and Azure tables are a no SQL database ideal for storing large amounts of structured data that don't require a traditional relational database.
Speaker 1: It sounds like Azure has a storage solution for every need it does. Speaking of data, let's talk about databases. Okay, what options are available for storing and managing our critical application data?
Speaker 2: Azure offers a diverse range of database services, each optimized for different workloads and data types. Okay, It's like choosing the right tool from a toolbox. You would use a hammer to tighten a screw right exactly.
Speaker 1: So what are some of the most commonly used database services in Azure.
Speaker 2: One of the most popular options is az yoursel Database, a fully managed relational database service. It's a great choice if you're already familiar with SQL server and want a cloud based solution that's easy to manage and scale.
Speaker 1: So it's like having a dedicated database administrator. Yeah, taking care of all the tedious tasks like backups and updates exactly. And for handling massive data sets and complex analytical queries, there's az your SQL data warehouse. There is, so if I'm dealing with terabytes or even petabytes of data, this is the service I'd want to use. And for applications that demand low latency and global distribution as your COSMOSDB is a great option. It is imagine needing to access data instantly from anywhere in the world. COSMOSDB makes that possible.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: It's like having a database that's everywhere at once. And what about micro reading my existing databases to Azure It sounds like a daunting task.
Speaker 2: Azure provides service for that too.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The Azure Database Migration service helps you seamlessly move your databases from a variety of sources, including on premises SQL server, my school, and even Mongo dB.
Speaker 1: That's a relief. Now, our source material highlights some of the more specialized Azure solutions. Right, let's talk about the Internet of Things or IoT. Okay, how does Azure support this rapidly growing field.
Speaker 2: IoT is all about connecting devices and collecting data from the physical world.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Azure offers a suite of services that make it easy to connect, monitor, and manage billions of IoT devices.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're talking about everything from smart home appliances to industrial sensors, all sending data to the cloud.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: How does Azure handle this massive influx of data.
Speaker 2: One of the key services is Azure IoT Hubka, which acts as a central message broker for your IoT devices.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It securely ingests data from your devices and routes it to other Azure services for processing and analysis.
Speaker 1: So it's like a grand central station for all my IoT data, directing it to the right destinations.
Speaker 2: Exactly. And for those who want a more streamlined way to get started with IoT, there's Azure IoT Central. It's a fully managed saa solution that simplifies the process of building and deploying IoT applications.
Speaker 1: So I can focus on the specific needs of my IoT solution without getting bogged down and the technical details of setting up and managing the infrastructure.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 1: What are some real world use cases for Azure IoT?
Speaker 2: The possibilities are endless. Wow. In manufacturing, companies use Azure IoT to monitor equipment performance, optimize production processes, and even predict maintenance needs. In healthcare, it enables remote patient monitoring and telehealth solutions. Wow, transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating to see how IoT is changing the world around us. It is, and it's exciting to know that Azure is playing such a key role.
Speaker 2: It is DW.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to another hot topic, big data and analytics. Okay, how does Azure help organizations make sense of the vast amounts of data they're generating?
Speaker 2: Big data is like a gold mine. Okay, It's full of valuable insights, but you need the right tools to extract them. Azure offers a powerful suite of big data and analytics services that can handle even the most massive data sets.
Speaker 1: We touched on Azureseql data Warehouse earlier. Yes, are there other tools for analyzing big data, and Azure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely for processing and analyzing big data using open source frameworks like Hadoop and Spark. There's Azure HD Insight. It's a fully managed service that makes it easy to run complex big data workloads without having to manage the underlying infrastructure.
Speaker 1: So it's like having a team of expert data scientists at might dispose a ready to crunch those massive data sets.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: What about storing all this data? We talked about blob storage earlier, but is that the best option for big data.
Speaker 2: Blob storage is a great option for storing raw, unstrung data, but for organizing and querying big data, you might want to consider Azure Data Lake.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's a centralized repository where you can store all your structured, semi structured, and unstructured data in its native format.
Speaker 1: It's like having a massive data lake where I can dump all my data and then use different tools to fish out the insights I need precisely.
Speaker 2: And once your data is in the data lake, you can use a variety of Azure services to analyze it, including as your data factory, as your data bricks, and as your synapse analytics.
Speaker 1: That's an impressive array of tools. Now let's step into the realm of artificial intelligence or AI. Okay, Azure is making headlines in this space. How are businesses using Azure for AI solutions?
Speaker 2: AI is rapidly changing the way we live and work, and Azure is at the forefront of this revolution. Azure offers a comprehensive suite of AI services, including pre built models, custom model development tools, and the infrastructure is for AI workloads of any scale.
Speaker 1: So whether I'm a seasoned data scientist or just starting to explore AI, Azure has something to offer exactly for building and deploying machine learning models, there's Azure Machine Learning Service. It provides a cloud based environment for training, deploying, and managing machine learning models at scale, So it's like having a virtual AI lab at my fingertips percise. And for those who prefer a more visual and code free approach to AI, there's Azure Machine Learning Studio. It's a drag and drop interface that makes it easy to build and deploy machine learning models without writing a single line of code. That's fantastic it is it democratizes AI, making it accessible to a wider audience. Yeah, what are some real world examples of Azure AI in action.
Speaker 2: In retail, companies use Azure AI to personalize shopping experiences, optimize pricing strategies, and even predict customer churn. In finance, it helps detect fraud, assess risk, and automate investment decisions wow. And in healthcare it assists and diagnosing diseases earlier and more accurately.
Speaker 1: It's clear that AI is already having a profound impact on many industries, and its influence is only going to grow. It is now before we move on, I have to ask about serverlest computing. How does Azure support this increasingly popular approach to application development.
Speaker 2: Serverlest computing is all about focusing on your code, not the infrastructure. With Azure functions and other serverleist offerings, you can write small, self contained functions that are triggered by specific events. Azure takes care of everything else, provisioning resources, scaling and managing security.
Speaker 1: We talked about Azure functions earlier. Yes, what are the benefits of using this serverless approach?
Speaker 2: It's incredibly efficient. You only pay for the compute time your functions actually use, which can result in significant cost savings compared to running virtual machines twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: So it's ideal for tasks that are intermittent or event driven, like processing data from an IoT device or responding to a web request. And to create more complex workflows and automations, you can use Azure Logic apps, which provide a visual designer for connecting different services and automating tasks. So it's like a drag and drop interface for building integrations and orchestrating workflows across multiple systems. It is, that's powerful.
Speaker 2: It is. And to tie it all together, there's Azure Event Grid, which acts as a central nervous system for your serverless applications. It routes events from different sources to different destinations, triggering actions and orchestrating workflows.
Speaker 1: It's amazing how these different Azure services work together to create a seamless and powerful platform building and running modern applications. Now, I want to shift gears and talk about something that's essential for any cloud environment management tools. How do we keep track of all these resources and services in Azure.
Speaker 2: Azure offers a range of management tools to suit differentferences and skill levels. For those who like a visual approach, there's the Azure Portal, a web based interface that gives you a unified view of your Azure resources. It's like having a dashboard for your entire Azure city.
Speaker 1: So I can monitor my resources, configure settings, and even deploy new services, all from a single interface that sounds user friendly it is. What about those who prefer a more hands on approach using command line tools.
Speaker 2: Azure has you covered there as well. The Azure Cli or command line interface, provides a powerful way to interact with Azure resources using text based commands. It's perfect for automating tasks and integrating Azure into your existing workflows.
Speaker 1: So if I'm comfortable with command line tools, the Azure Cli gives me a lot of flexibility it does. What about scripting and automation? Does Azure offer tools for that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Azure PowerShell is a scripting language based on PowerShell, Microsoft's task automation framework. It gives you fine grained control over your AP resources and allows you to automate complex tasks with ease.
Speaker 1: So I could write scripts to automate things like provisioning new virtual machines, configuring networking settings, or even deploying entire applications. And for those who want a more guided approach, to managing their Azure resources. There's Azure advisor there is. Think of it as your personal Azure consultant, constantly analyzing your environment and offering recommendations for improving cost, effectiveness, performance, security, and reliability exactly. That's like having an expert looking over my shoulder, helping me optimize my Azure deployments and avoid potential pitfalls. It is What kind of advice does advisor typically provide.
Speaker 2: It might recommend right sizing your virtual machines, optimizing your storage configurations, or implementing security best practices. Okay, it even helps you identify unused resources that you can safely remove to save money.
Speaker 1: That's incredibly valuable. It sounds like, as your advisor can save me a lot of time and money.
Speaker 2: It can.
Speaker 1: Looking of security, how does Azure ensure the protection of my data and applications?
Speaker 2: Security is a top priority for Azure.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It takes a multi layered approach to security, with protections built into every level of the platform. It's like having a fortress protecting your Azure city with layers of walls, moats, and guards.
Speaker 1: That's reassuring. What are some of the key security features that Azure.
Speaker 2: Provides let's start with network security, okay. Azure Firewall acts as a gatekeeper, controlling incoming and outgoing network traffic to your Azure resources. You can define granular rules to allow or block specific types of traffic, keeping your application safe from unauthorized access.
Speaker 1: So it's like having a security checkpoint at the entrance to my Azure environment. Yeah, what about securing access to my resources? I wouldn't want just anyone to be able to access my data and applications.
Speaker 2: Right. That's where Azure Active Directory or Azure AD comes in. It's a cloud based identity and access management service that allows you to control who has access to your Azure resources. You can define users, groups, and rolls okay, and grant specific permissions to individuals or teams.
Speaker 1: So it's like having a security badge system for my Azure city exactly, ensuring that only authorized personnel have access to certain areas.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: What about adding an extra layer of protection like two factor authentication.
Speaker 2: Azure AD supports multi factor authentication okay, requiring users to provide two or more forms of identification before granting access. This makes it much harder for unauthorized users to gain access to your resources, even if they manage to steal a password.
Speaker 1: That's a must have these days with cybertax becoming increasingly sophisticated. It is what other security tools does Azure provide?
Speaker 2: As your security center acts as a central hub for monitoring and managing security across your entire Azure environment.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It provides a unified view of your security posture, alerts you to potential threats, and offers recommendations for improving your security.
Speaker 1: It's like having a security command center constantly monitoring for suspicious activity and alerting me to any potential breaches.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: What about protecting my sensitive data like passwords, keys, and connection strings?
Speaker 2: As your key vault is a secure service for storing and managing secrets, It's like having a bank vault for your most sensitive information.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: You can store secret certificates and keys and key vault and access them securely from your applications.
Speaker 1: That's peace of mind right there. Knowing my sensitive data is protected is essential. What about compliance? Does Azure meet industry standards and regulations for data protection?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Azure is designed to meet a wide range of compliance standards, including GDPRIPA and PCIDSS. It provides the tools and features you need to ensure that your Azure environment meets the specific compliance requirements of your industry.
Speaker 1: So if my business operates in a regulated industry, I can be confident that Azure can help me meet those regulatory obligations.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can.
Speaker 1: Now. All of this sounds impressive, but I'm sure it comes out of cost. How does Azure pricing work? And how can I manage my Azure spending?
Speaker 2: Azure uses a pay as you go pricing model, which means you only pay for the resources you use. Okay, it's like paying for your electricity or water usage. You're build based on your consumption.
Speaker 1: That sounds fair. But with so many different services and resources available, Yeah, how can I keep track of my costs and avoid any surprises on my bill?
Speaker 2: Azure provides several tools to help you manage your costs effectively. The Azure Pricing Calculator allows you to estimate the cost of your Azure deployments before you create any resources, so.
Speaker 1: I can play around with different configurations and services to see how they impact my costs exactly before committing to anything.
Speaker 2: That's helpful it is, and once you've deployed your resources. Azure cost Management provides tools for tracking your spending okay, analyzing your costs and identifying opportunities for optimization.
Speaker 1: So it's like having a budgeting tool for my Azure environment.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: That's essential for keeping my cloud spending in check.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What about support? What happens if I run into issues with Azure?
Speaker 2: Azure offers a range of support options to meet different needs. Okay. You can access online documentation, community forums huh, and even open support tickets with Microsoft if you need help.
Speaker 1: So there are self service options as well as direct support from Microsoft.
Speaker 2: There are.
Speaker 1: That's good to know. Is there anything else I should be aware of when it comes to using Azure?
Speaker 2: One important aspect is the Azure Service Level Agreement or SLA. This is a guarantee for Microsoft that Azure services will be available for a certain percentage of time. If they fail to meet the SLA, you may be eligible for service credits.
Speaker 1: So Microsoft is putting their money where their mouth is guaranteeing the reliability of their services. They are, that's reassuring. What about new features and updates? How does Azure handle those?
Speaker 2: Azure follows a service life cycle that includes preview, general availability, and retirement phases. Okay, the new features are often released as previews, allowing customers to try them out and provide feedback before they become generally available.
Speaker 1: So I can get early access to new features and help shape the future of Azure.
Speaker 2: That's exciting it is. And to stay up to date on the latest Azure news and announcements, you can check the Azure Updates page okay, and subscribe to the Azure blog.
Speaker 1: This djive has been incredibly informative. It's amazing how much we've covered.
Speaker 2: We've barely scratched the surface, I know, but hopefully you now have a solid foundation for exploring the vast world of Azure.
Speaker 1: I definitely feel more confident about navigating the Azure landscape and leveraging its many capabilities. Good so for our listeners out there. For you, what's the key takeaway from all of this?
Speaker 2: Azure offers a comprehensive set of tools and services that can empower you to build, deploy, and manage virtually any type of application or solution in the cloud.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Whether you're a developer, an IT professional, or a business leader, understanding the fundamentals of Azure can open up a world of possibility.
Speaker 1: It's about embracing the power of the cloud and leveraging it to achieve your goals, whatever they.
Speaker 2: May be exactly, and as cloud technologies continue to evolve at an incredible pace, staying ahead of the curve and continuously learning will be key to success.
Speaker 1: Great advice. Thanks for joining us on this deep dive into Azure.
Speaker 2: It's been my player here until next time, Happy cloud computing.