Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOOR.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun.
Speaker 3: On a Tuesday, and man, I just wish there was something to talk about here on a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: So just I don't even know how to put this, but it's going to be a long show and there are huge things to discuss. The chances we will get to all of them in enough depth are the chances are very slim. I'll put it that way. The chances are skinny, skinny, skinny. But here's what we have. There are ominous signs going on in the Middle East right now, Iran, Israel, Russia, Ukraine. I know that's not in the Middle East, but foreign things are happening that are a really big deal. We will talk about that tonight. The strike the doc workers, they have officially gone on strike. We're going to discuss that in more depth. We're going to discuss that in a different way, So stay with me on that. We have the administration not knowing how to appear to care about the hurricane victims. We will discuss that. We're going to discuss well, the debate. I mean, there is a VP debate about three hours from now. And if you'd asked me forty eight hours ago. What was going to be the biggest story on Tuesday. I probably would have told you the VP debate, And somehow that seems like a fourth or fifth. But we will discuss that as well. All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Cally Show. I want to begin actually here with none of those things. Stay with me. I'm clearly I'm going to go somewhere with this, but I'm going to read something to you really quickly. What a weird way to start a show on such a big day, right, But I'm gonna read something to you. It's from an article on Business Insider, and here's one who Laura and Roger Griffiths bought their dream home and then life fell apart. Oh okay, what happened there? Before they won the two point seven to six million dollar lottery jackpot in two thousand and five. Laura and Roger Griffiths of England reportedly never argued. Then they won and bought a multi million dollar home. They bought a barn in a Porsche. They took luxurious trips to Dubai, Monico, New York City. Their fortune ended in twenty ten when a freak fire goided their house, which was underinsured, forced them to shell out for repairs seven months of temporary accommodations. Not long after, he was caught by his wife sending emails to a woman. Their fourteen year marriage ended. Allow me to do another one. Bud Post lost six sixty two million dollars within a nightmareish year after his own brother allegedly put out a hit on him. William Bud Post won sixteen point two million Pennsylvania lottery nineteen eighty eight, but he was one million dollars in debt within a year. This is a quote from Post. I wish it had never happened. It was totally a nightmare access A former girlfriend successfully sued him for a third of his winnings. His brother was arrested for allegedly hiring a hit man to kill him in hopes he'd inherit a share of the winnings. After sinking money into family businesses, Posts sank into debt spent time in jail for firing a gun over the head of a bill collector. Quote. I was much happier when I was broke. Bud lived quietly on four hundred and fifty dollars a month in food stamps until his death. I could continue on on this very fascinating article, But why would I be talking about lottery winners and how their life turned into a disaster when we have huge stories there's doc workers World War Three. Why Well, there's one thing I have definitely learned in life. It's that sometimes oftentimes wins, real big wins, can in the end be losses, and losses in the end can be wins. And that's going to kind of be a continuing theme we as we go through things. Right now, Now, let's discuss, you know what, Let's go ahead and begin on the foreign policy front, even though that's not really what we do mostly on the show. Wins can be losses, losses can be wins. Well, I know you've probably seen, you've probably heard by now it is towards the end of the day that missiles, ballistic missiles have been raining down on Israel all day long. Now, it is funny that twelve hour years ago we heard this jazo.
Speaker 4: Since the US and Western Allies publicize the discussions over this twenty one day ceasefire proposal, is there still any hope that.
Speaker 5: That gets Yeah, as you know, This is a president that's hopeful and optimistic, and you hear him say that.
Speaker 2: I agree. You asked me if that is hopeful?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: So, look, we believe the way to get to a ceasefires to have this diplomatic resolution to get.
Speaker 2: Us Yeah, how'd that work out? It was only a year ago. National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan said.
Speaker 7: This, And what we said is we want to depressurize, de escalate, and ultimately integrate the Middle East region. The war in Yemen is in, it's nineteen month of truce for now. The Iranian attacks against US forces have stopped. Our presence in Iraq is stable. I emphasize for now, because all of that can change, and the Middle East region is quieter today than it has been in two decades.
Speaker 2: Oops. And last, okay, that's not really the story that we're talking about here. In response to missiles raining down on Israel, Israel has made well, specifically Benjamin Netanyahu has made some public statements that have anybody in power in Iran pooping in their little pants.
Speaker 8: When you run is finally free, and that moment will come a lot sooner than people think everything will be different.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what was that you didn't hear that yet, did you? That's kind of an important little ten second bit, don't you think. Let's listen to it again. What did he just.
Speaker 8: Say when you ran is finally free and that moment will come a lot sooner than people think.
Speaker 2: Everything will be different?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, and that moment will come a lot sooner than people think. What else did Netanyahu? Because he came out today and said this in response to the missile attacks, in case you weren't pooping your pants enough in Iran. If you're in leadership, Natanya who rolls this out?
Speaker 8: I know you don't support the rapists and murderers of Kamas and Chrismaala, but your leaders do you deserve more the people? Everyone should know Israel stands with you. May we together know a future of prosperity and peace.
Speaker 10: M m m.
Speaker 2: You know what many many, many, many, almost I mean most of the invaders conquering armies have said to the population right before they've invaded, We're on your side. We're going to liberate you. Don't worry, We're coming to hell. Okay. The Ayatola has reportedly been moved to a secure location because they're worried Israel's going to blow them up. And we have a retired three star general saying things like.
Speaker 1: This, Nania, how is basically said to the world.
Speaker 6: They said to the United States, We've given you repeated opportunities to bring this thing to a conclusion, to chop down, and the world has turned another eye and they've said no. I think he's going for the kill. And what I mean by that, he's going to respond quite forcefully. And I think if I was you ran right now, I'd say I think where he'd probably end up going.
Speaker 1: He's going to make a real key shot.
Speaker 6: He's either going to have some nuclear facilities or he's going after a supreme leader, and that's going to show.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's stop on all this because let's talk about life wins becoming loss is lost becoming wins. If you're Hamas, and this is going to apply to a lot of different stories today, so just stay with me. But if you're Hamas, I'm going to set aside all emotion and my own biases on all this stuff. But if you're Hamas, you're in Palestine, you border Israel, you hate them, okay, you hate the Jews, kill all the Jews, all that other crap. You spend a long time, months, probably more than months, coordinating and planning this massive raid into Israel, because forever you've been doing that. Well, we'll stab a guard real quick on the border, and then that guy gets shot and then that's over. Forever you've been firing rockets into the place. But you decided that wasn't enough, that you needed a win. And what you do. You've got the funding, you got the weapons, you did the training. Believe me, that was a well coordinated raid when you're coming on paragliders and they were planned coordinated, they had intelligence from inside. That thing took a long time to pull off. You're Hamas, you sat down, you put your heads together, and you pulled off, for their purposes, an extremely successful raid against your hated enemy. A thousand Israeli's dead. You got to torture a bunch of them and rape a bunch of them. You got to go in and do it. And the celebrations in the streets that night were enormous. Because if you're in Hamas, if you're in Palestine and you hate the Jews, when have you ever had a win like that? Never look at us. Now you're in ruins, your northern neighbor Hesbellah and Lebanon in ruins. You're Iran. You've planned and funded all of this leadership dying on your soil, and your Ayatola is currently hiding in a bunker praying to God. The next guy who brings him a meal isn't an Israeli spy who planted C four in his onion rings. A win can quickly become a loss, and this goes way deeper than Israel Iran. I'm going to talk a little bit more about Israel Iran where we might be headed in a moment that we'll continue on with this theme for the evening. Now, let's pray, and let's do pray that we don't have more troops as a result of everything going on right now. Let's pray that we have all the Gold Star families we're going to have in our lifetime. I wish we didn't have any. We have many. But let's also remember there is an organization that cares for these people if they're left behind, when dad doesn't come back from combat, when dad doesn't come back from his job on the police force, there is an organization helping these families, and that organization is Tunnel to Towers. Tunnel to Towers asks for eleven dollars a month, and they stand with gold Star families. They pay off their mortgages, They build homes for catastrophically injured veterans, first responder families. When dad's ambushed in a cop car, what do we do? Tunnel to towers is there? That's where you're eleven dollars a month, goes t the number two t dot org. T two T dot org will be back. Jesse Kelly, The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 9: On a Tuesday, It's debate night, it's Israel potentially invading Iran night, It's dock workers strike night, it's Americans still suffering and dying from Hurricane Aftermath night.
Speaker 2: It's a lot going on tonight on The Jesse Kelly Show, and we're tackling all of it. We opened up talking about wins can become losses. Losses can become wins. Hamas had that huge raid, hugely successful for them. We killed so many Jews. Now Hamas is gone, leadership wiped out, facilities, decimated, Hezbolla same thing wiped out, leadership taken out, gone. That huge win was less than a year ago, well win our greatest night. The Jews have paid the price and now gone. And there's another part of this. Yeah, I'm sure you liked that part. There's another part you might not like. Where this goes from here might see an Israeli win turn into a loss. Meaning this meaning this, Israel is so much more advanced than any of these other countries, including Iran. They are so much more advanced than even Hesbilah, who's pretty advanced Hesbela, Iran Hamas. Israel has very smartly, very sharply, slaughtered their enemies, taken out their leadership. Good for you. Now after that raid, they've responded, They've responded forcefully. Good for you. What happens if Iran has a nuclear weapon already? You see what I mean. I'm not trying to doomsday it. I'm trying to say, we're all celebrating. If you've been rooting for Israel and the whole Israel Hamas thing, we're all celebrating it. Ooh nice, beat them up. Yep, you're winning right now. That win. It's only about eight million people in Israel. It's a very small place size of New Jersey. That wind can turn into a loss in a hurry and we can all wake up because this thing escalates and gets bigger and bigger and bigger, and we can all wake up with a brand new problem on our hands. Wins can become losses. Losses can become wins. Look as long as we're doing foreign policy, because we're about to move off this, I don't want to spend all day on it. If there is some kind of huge thing that happens foreign policy wise, we'll keep you posted as soon as we can verify things during the show. But although on those exact same lines, Russia, Ukraine. Ukraine recently launched a counter offensive into Russia which I actually think was probably sharp. Instead of the Russians being on Ukrainian territory, Ukrainians were on Russian territory. Counterattack put them on the defense woo, And it was celebrated across the spectrum for people who want Ukraine to win. Yeah, we got them, Yeah take that Putin woo. Putins in trouble headline. Russia strikes eleven Ukrainian regions overnight with drone waves. Wooh, we got them.
Speaker 3: Look at this Russian territory. They suck at Putin, you'd suck oh, what's that. They have modern drone technology that can slaughter people. They have the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet, including tactical nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: Oh man, did that wind turn into a loss pretty quickly? It might. This is how it works, and this is what this is what makes it so complicated and difficult for us as we try to sift through the foreign policy the domestic policy. See what is a win? What isn't a loss? You know, we're gonna make this, In fact, I'm gona transition it right now into this gigantic strike because this is gonna be a good lesson for all of us, for you, me, for everybody. Okay, there's a big strike. We talked about it last night. If you missed our one of last night's show, it's not that all three hours weren't brilliant, But if you missed our one of last night's show, that is worth your time to go download the podcast of it iHeart or Spotify or iTunes. And now it's not just because of my amazing brilliance. We brought on Ross Kennedy. He's a port supply chain expert who laid out everything. We kept him on for two segments. He laid out everything in detail. Who's at falled? Who were the good guys? Who were the bad guys. If you're oversimplifying things today when it comes to this port strike, you're making a mistake. There aren't necessarily good guys bad guys black and white on this. Before you send me hate mail or a hate voicemail, go listen to that. Understand it in a little bit more depth than you do now. It's not as simple as greedy dock workers, right. But again, wins can become losses, and we'll get into taking the temperature of the room, and that's going to kind of be a talk we're going to have in a moment. But let's say the dock workers are successful and they get this massive pay increase they're doing, you know, a union strike. What does a union strike? You're holding someone hostage, a company, a nation, whatever. Okay, so right now it's really kind of all of us. They're holding his hostage. Let's say they win. That's awesome if you're in there. What a win. How quickly, how quickly do the shipping companies do the ports begin to ensure that this kind of thing can never happen again? How quickly do they turn to automation. Big win. Look at the fat pay increased felas who were getting paid in five years. You're out of a job. Congratulations, I hope you saved up all the extra money. Wins can become losses. Now, let's talk about taking the temperature of the room. Before we do that, let's talk about chop. Let's talk about natural herbal supplements. Because of the strike, and because of everything, I'll tell you right now, my wife spent the day shopping stocking up on supplies. She did. In fact, she went with some girlfriends. We put a list together and they took off and they stocked up on supplies. When I hear the stories out of North Carolina, Tennessee, now the doc thing I need more supplies. I stuck up on Chop too. My male vitality stack that I take every day from Chalk isn't some ridiculous side item. What it's done for my mind in my energy level. It's essential for me, and it's natural. It's good for me. Chuck has an endless supply of natural herbal supplements. Get some in your body and get a subscription so you save money. C hoq dot com promo code jesse Go we'll be back. Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday, and it is debate night. I'm still excited for the debate kind of. I'll explain what I mean by that in a little while, And remember you can email the show and you should Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now let's discuss Let's discuss the strike in a different kind of a way. Let's discuss taking the temperature of the room. This is a conversation and I have with my sons often, in fact, that you and I have had this conversation before. I, because I'm an extremely rude, abrasive person, have screwed this up more times in my life than I can count. And I've seen how it's burned me more times than I can count.
Speaker 10: I have.
Speaker 2: I've told my wife before, we've had We've had. She had a long day, I had a long day. It was Friday night, this is years ago. We were getting ready to go out for a date that night, and she had this dress that I hated, and I'd never told her I hated it. I just didn't like it. I didn't like it was this wasn't for me. It was my was my taste. I didn't I didn't care for it, but I hated the stress. And she had had a long day that kids were acting up that day, and I think a toilet broke in the house. She was so frazzled by the time I got home. But I had had a long day too. I'm making an excuse for myself, but I had a long day too. She came out, she said, okay, let's go, let's go on a date, and just the words just came out. I looked and said, oh, that dress, the date didn't happen. Date night ruined, hurt her feelings, and I felt about an inch high, completely hurt her feelings. I should note that I could easily my wife's not a sensitive person. Virtually any other time I could have told her, hey, I really don't care for this dress, and she'd probably just throw it away and get something she said, okay, whatever, that'd be fine. But instead I chose the exact wrong moment, and I just gutted her and felt like a freaking idiot for it. Right taking the temperature of the room. I tell my sons this. I try my best to teach my sons this the temperature of the room. Speaking of my wife, her grandpa died a while back. It was a couple of years ago. I think her grandpa died. Boys, my boys had never been to a funeral before. Okay, well, my boys are boys. They like to have fun and laugh and make jokes, and I mean, they're my boys. We have a good time. And my boy, they're not rude at all. They're very polite young men. But we had to talk before the funeral. No, Chris, they didn't screw it up. We had to talk before the funeral about this. Hey, we're about to walk into a funeral. People are gonna be crying. Dad's gone. I'm said, is this the time to make jokes? And is this the time to fart as loud as you can? Is this the time to do those things? We had a long taking the temperature of the room. So let's discuss the strike going on right now. You see, I haven't taken a side, and I'm not going to take a side. I need these people to come together and come to an agreement because I'm very concerned about the American people. Beyond that, I don't care. I don't care about the union. I don't care about the ports. Come together, get the goods flowing. That's what I care about. So I'm really genuinely not taking a side. I don't care. It means nothing to me. I only care about the people. It's all I care about. The head of the Long Shriman Union, his name is Daggett, clearly in old school union type, big old gold chain. You can hear it in his voice. I'm gonna play him for you in a second. But he's making the same mistake I've seen sports union guys make a million times in my life, and this is how it plays out. Every single time I've seen a professional sports strike. And I used to watch professional sports all the time, so I know all of them. Baseball, basketball, Every single time, the players' union will strike. The owners don't want to give this. The players want this, Okay, fine, they're striking whatever, Just like's happening now. The players at demands, the owners don't want to give it. They'll come to an agreement. The players end up making themselves the enemy of the public. How could that happen? I don't wear the owner of the Chicago Bulls jersey. He doesn't have a jersey. I own a Michael Jordan jersey. By the way, I don't own a Michael Jordan jersey, but I don't own the owner's jersey own to Michael Jordan jersey. So how could I job blow fan ever turn on the players and blame them. Well, because the owners were always smart enough and had enough consultants around them. They knew, Hey, I'm a billionaire negotiating with millionaires. You know what, the public doesn't want to hear. They don't want to hear me complain about having to pay people more money. So the owners, they hardly ever spoke in public. If they did, it was just these benign statements. The owners would shut up, not speak publicly. The hardcore negotiations happened when the doors were closed and the cameras were off, And every single time some moron from the players' union who makes twenty million dollars a year would run to the camera. And I wasn't even against the players or against the owners. I didn't care. Just play sports again. And every single time some running back would run to the can and say they think they can cheat us. I've made twenty million last year and I should have made twenty five. Buddy, you just turned every sports fan against you because you couldn't control your freaking mouth. Right now, the docs are shut down. A reminder to you, one day equals seven days, hear me, one day of shutdown, which we're already on, equals seven days of economic dislocation. For every day it's shut down, that's another seven days. It's going to disrupt things. This thing could easily go on a week, two weeks, a month. We just had horrible hurricanes and flooding. One of the main things that's going to go up is lumber supplies. What am I saying? The American people are already suffering from high prices before the got shut down. Now we're going to have hurricane slash flood victims trying the best they can to rebuild their lives, and prices are going to skyrocket even more. And knowing all that the American people are already suffering and this and that, have you heard a single thing on camera from a ship owner or a guy who runs the ports. No, you haven't, But what do you have Johnny Goombaugh running to the freaking camera talking like this?
Speaker 4: You worried that this strike is going to hurt the everyday American the farmers that need to read they reached the export market. They're telling me that they're gonna hurt them.
Speaker 2: Start to realize who the long shoreman are, right.
Speaker 8: Nobody can.
Speaker 10: People never gave a shout us until now when they finally realize that the chain is being broke now cause won't come in.
Speaker 2: Food, won't come in, clothing won't come in.
Speaker 10: You know how many people depend on odd jobs half the world. And it's time for them and time for Washington to put much pressure on them to take care of us, because we took care of them and we're here one hundred and thirty five years that brought tom where they are today, and they don't want to share.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got your guys super fired up behind you? Yeah, I get up them. The American public wants to sock you in the face right now. He rolled this one out here.
Speaker 5: I'm not asking for the world. They know what I want. They know what I want, and if they don't, no, then I have to go into the streets and we have to fight for what we rightfully deserve. These people today don't know what a shrik is. Right when my men hit the streets from Maine to Texas, every single poord A locked down. You know what's gonna happen, I'll tell you. First week be all over the news every nine boom boom. Second week, guys who sell cars can't sell cars because the cause ain't coming in off the ships. They get laid off. Third week, malls sorts closing down. They can't get the goods from China. They can't sell clothes. They can't do this. Everything in the United States comes on a ship. They go out of business. Construction workers get laid off because the materials aren't coming in. The steel's not coming in, the lumber's not coming in. They lose their job. Everybody's hating the long showman now because now they realize how important our jobs are. Now I have the President screaming at me. I'm putting the taft Hartley on. You go ahead, taf Holly means I have to go back to work for ninety days after cooling you up.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 5: Do you think when I go back for ninety days, those men are going to go to work on that pier and could today's world, I'll cripple you. I will cripple you, and you have no idea what that means. Nobody does.
Speaker 2: Taking the temperature of the room. What a critical life saving skill it can be. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: Next miss tast catch up.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday debate night, which I swear I will get to remember. You can leave us a voicemail if you feel the need to do so. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Back to what we were discussing our continuing theme tonight, Taking the temperature of the room. I understand unions. I understand going on strike. I understand the business doesn't want to pay as much. They don't want to, they don't want to give out as many benefits because it affects the bottom line. I get that, totally, getting very valid. Honestly, I understand the American worker who wants better benefits, who wants better pay. I understand the plate of the Longshorman Union. You heard Ross Kennedy come on here last night and say they make thirty five thousand dollars nothing there. Then there are buddies who do what they do on the West Coast. I understand it. You want to I totally get it. Taking the temperature of the room. The American people, they already can't afford groceries. And you say this.
Speaker 1: To today's world, I'll gripple you. I will cripple you. And you have no idea what that means. Nobody does.
Speaker 2: People in North Carolina watched their home, their school, their local business they owned, and their favorite restaurant float away forty eight hours ago. Then we get this.
Speaker 1: To today's world, I'll gripple you. I will cripple you.
Speaker 2: Americans have lost over a million jobs in the last year, out of work, suffer trying to figure out how to make ends meet. You go on camera with.
Speaker 1: This Today's world, I'll cripple you. I will cripple you.
Speaker 2: Taking the temperature of the room is so critical. Again, I'm not even against him or against the longshoreman union. I'm not out of him. I don't give a crap about He's a union boss, so he's probably a corrupt piece of trash. I'm not worried about him. But the union guys, I'm not even against him. I'm not against the ports. I'm not against them. But this is the danger when you don't understand taking the temperature of the room, and back to our thing about wins can become losses. Losses can become wins. Even if this union, even if they're totally even if they get everything they want, we get the deal they've agreed, Hey, no automation, Hey seventy seven percent pay increase everything, Just give them everything they want. Even if you get this cue huge win and your guys got cash coming in. Who you want to talk about the ultimate short term win? They will bend over backwards. You are going up against billionaire after billionaire after a government entity after government entity. They will spend every waking moment from the second theay ink that deal to ensure you never have the power to do that to them ever ever, Again, wins can become losses. And taking the temperature of the room is everything in life. It is so critical to try to judge your environment. How are people feeling? What are people going to hear when I say this? And what do you want me to do? I have emails today. Here's what's crazy. You have these ports, right, you have these ports, You have these shipping companies, you have these mega mega corporations involved, and who loves mega mega corporations. Nobody, even if you're okay with them, nobody has ever said to themselves, oh honey, pour me a glass of wine. I had the worst day. Oh why, honey, what happened? I just read that Nike had a bad quarter. I'm so satin. No one's ever said that no one cares about major corporations. No one cares about their bottom line. They just don't care. It's not in our nature to care. I get a thousand emails a day to this show. I have a stack of them. Are you watching on the simulcast? Look at this stack of emails. I have a stack of them. I have email after email after email that reads like this, Hey, Jesse, he seemed to be an all right guy, even though you're a jar head. Haha. Seriously, don't you think the Port union guys might want to return to work temporarily to help move those goods that may be very neat did during Hurricane Helen or Alen? I mean they should know. Blah blah blah blah blah. I don't have a single email in my inbox taking sides against the corporations. I have endless ones against the union guys. And it's not because of their demands. It's because this guy can't shut his fat, freaking mouth for five freaking seconds.
Speaker 4: You worried that this strike is gonna hurt the everyday American, the farmers that need to read they reached the export market. They're telling me that they're gonna hurt them.
Speaker 2: Start to realize who the long shoremen are, right, nobody can.
Speaker 10: People never gave a shout us until now when they finally realize that the chain is being broke. Now cars won't come in, food won't come in, clothing won't come in. You know how many people depend on our jobs half the world, and it's time for them and time for Washington to put so much pressure on them to take care of us because we took care of them and we're here one hundred and thirty five years. It brought to where they are today, and they.
Speaker 2: Don't want to share. You can have that conversation. It's his job to have that conversation. Actually with the corporations. It's his job to be that guy behind closed doors. To the American public. Apparently to every single person who listens to my show or watches the news, you sound like a gangster, You sound like an extortionist. You don't sound like the good guy. You didn't win over a single soul. In fact, after last night's show, I really sensed a real sentiment towards them, kind of half and half. Today it all changed. You couldn't take the temperature of the room. You still thought it was nineteen seventy five and you had the Gambino family standing behind you as you negotiated against the New York City mayor. But it ain't nineteen seventy five, and the Gambino family doesn't pull that kind of weight nationally with people say don't even know who they are anymore. You're now in the social media era where the lady who just got home from the grocery store and sacrificed her Hamburger purchase because she couldn't afford it, got in the door, pulled out Twitter on her phone and heard you say this thanks.
Speaker 1: In today's world, I'll cripple you. I will cripple you.
Speaker 2: Take the temperature of the room.
Speaker 1: This has been a podcast from wor