Speaker 1: Look creep boom dream sound just like Scott Stabb don't on. Uh.
Speaker 2: He is exactly the way you think he is, Like the way he walks out on stage slowly and puts his foot up on the monitor and then he leans the mic in and stays right there, and there's a fan on him and he's shirtless. That's how when you talk to him. Yes, that's exactly how he is, you know. For you either love it or you hate it.
Speaker 1: For a long time, I took a fan with me, and like I went into a meeting, I would turn it on, so right, yeah, right, yeah, yeah, I guess you're wondering while I called this meeting and a hair would be blowing.
Speaker 2: Gus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, Gus, Gus Allen our boss.
Speaker 2: I normally wouldn't do this.
Speaker 1: He's such a good looking guy, Gus Allen.
Speaker 2: Stop kissing his ass? Hey, live on the radio. You can do that in the breaks. Okay, So, Gus, I normally wouldn't do this.
Speaker 3: That's never a good start to something typically, But go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what's coming either, So now I'm nervous, Gus, I think.
Speaker 2: And here's the deal. You ever been to one of those places where they give you. You go to the place and there's like a used TV and a refrigerator and a lamp, and they go and they give you an accent a bat and they go go in there. Just go in there and just go nuts and just start smashing the land. Stuff destroys them. So live on the air right now, I think I think Gus needs to destroy some stuff. Is there anything is what is bothering? Is there anything that bothers you lately or somebody that has annoyed you?
Speaker 1: Let's say, yeah, we're doing this on the air. Yeah yeah, listen man, you're the program director of All Sports eleven nine to twelve. That one sometimes calls me.
Speaker 2: You drive a lot? Is it doesn't have to be work related, Sure it does. It can be what what drive?
Speaker 1: What did you what? Kipka?
Speaker 2: What does your wife do that drives you nuts? School today?
Speaker 3: So that probably not good?
Speaker 1: She could actually hear this, Okay, but hang on and say it can't be family related because he's never there.
Speaker 2: That's damn.
Speaker 1: I wish I wish i'd be the best I've heard in a while. I wish I were kidding.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what does your wife think about us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually you you've had an interaction with her one time.
Speaker 1: I've met your wife several times.
Speaker 2: I hang on, hang on here, what is this entail?
Speaker 3: I can't This is the old building I came out, she was meeting me. I think this is like a Friday night or something with the kids. This is many several years ago. Boy, And she was at the back door.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You came out the back door there, and I came out and I said, I'll be up there in a minute. And the next thing I know, I think you all had the evening show. And I go out and you're both at the car talking to her, one on one side.
Speaker 2: Get away away, Yes.
Speaker 3: Do not listen to them. Do not influence anything. The kids are there, they're going to be influenced by these bad people. Your wife's hot starred for light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your wife's hot.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like being at the at the natural preserve and the two bison are coming up to the windows and he's yelling, don't get out of the car, don't feed the windows on, don't feed the bear.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But you've you know, you could tell sometimes it's hard for you to hide your frustrations with things. And I didn't know if you wanted to do this, like in therapy, get some things off your chest, live on a fifty thousand watt am radios.
Speaker 1: Do hang on, let's put some let's put some bumper guards on here. We're talking about when we see in the hallway, man, but not when you were in here yelling us. Remember the last time he yelled at us in here? I do remember that quite well. Don't don't do that on the air.
Speaker 3: That's not mine, As I said, that's not really what I like to do. That's my buckets.
Speaker 2: I think I made a gust man, because I enjoy that part.
Speaker 3: You do You actually do enjoy that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I do. I enjoy it. I enjoy it. It's all I grew up. Every coach yelled at me, My dad yelled at me my entire life. I enjoy it when it's somebody's yelling heavy, all right, But anything's particularly bothering you that you want to talk.
Speaker 1: About, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: You sure? Okay, if anything pops in your head in the next couple of minutes ago, you know what, you were in a store the other day and I just can't take that.
Speaker 3: Guy, Okay, you know, I will say the last couple of days driving in here. Yeah, actually there's one.
Speaker 2: Okay, we always knew here we go, there's one. There's always one.
Speaker 3: Some guy driving a jeep that looked a lot like.
Speaker 2: It has a cobo.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was amazingly similar to that. In fact, if they were on Interstate sixty four at approximately I don't know, four thirty yesterday morning at the Lanesville exits.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, I'm getting narrowed down here.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, slow down, because he dared near. I thought he was gonna wreck it. He started to score, you know, do the swivel.
Speaker 1: It was done.
Speaker 2: The snow was still on. The snow was still on.
Speaker 1: I was thinking this morning, any when I was driving in and I mean this sincerely, I wish the state would just have a lane that you had to qualify and it would be the people who actually know what the f they're doing lane, and you had to qualify.
Speaker 3: That drive slowly in the left hand lane.
Speaker 1: That that's horrible, mall.
Speaker 2: The worst for me is East End housewife in the four by four that thinks that the four by four can overtake ice. Sweetie, that's not going to work.
Speaker 3: For Let's see, what is the police. There's a Topeka, Kansas Police department. They put out something about the snow was coming. They said, hey, there's there's some friendly little helps here. Four by four drive doesn't mean four by four stop. Correct, And some people don't understand.
Speaker 2: That Lanesville that is is that where poll Freeze is with the parrot.
Speaker 3: You know, the closer to George.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's never been up there. It's an old fashioned ice cream joint.
Speaker 3: Indiana, I thought, I do, but I come through Indiana because it's a nice straight shot. Got a witchcraft right, you come through, you get off, you go up through Cordon, and you come through Cordon on sixty four to downtown.
Speaker 2: Guse Dwight doesn't understand anything. It's not South End anything out of outside Middletown or or the South end he comes to. He comes to the East End with me and Saint Matthew's and I have to literally call him and talk.
Speaker 1: And he's not playing man like like when I had to go to the Trinity Hall of Fame dinner.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you knew that ghost, but I went into the Trinity Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: He mentioned that do you have a heart attack too?
Speaker 3: I'd heard something maybe a rumor on that one is that is that case that.
Speaker 2: Didn't make it into my speech? But yes, that's correct, it's.
Speaker 1: Just checking it did make it in your speech.
Speaker 2: Did I?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that. I think the same. Next guy, Doc Satay, So, hey, Gus, So here's the table. Okay, it's it's me, Terry Miners, Dave Jennings. By the way, me and Dave Jennings. We work with the guy every every day.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Claudia coffee, Claudia Coffee.
Speaker 2: There'll be a chance.
Speaker 1: Wh s I forgot who else? Anyway, he gets up, he goes, I like to think a lot of I go.
Speaker 2: Around the room and I thank everybody, and he's not gonna let this go.
Speaker 1: And so he looks at our he looks at our table and of course could forget Claudia Coffee and Terry Miners, you've been so good to me and gushes and gushes and me and Dave kind of look at you like, go, we're next, and then just moves on to the next table, moved on to the.
Speaker 2: I went right to the Catholic Education Foundation. But funny because Terry went up to me right before the whole event started and he goes, I don't care how much notes you made, you're gonna forget somebody and they're never gonna let you forget it. That w Terry And then sure enough it's Dave and Dwight.
Speaker 1: Is just the two guys he does the show with every day, every single day.
Speaker 3: And you forgot them. Yeah, and you were looking at them right, looked.
Speaker 1: He was looking at our table. I can't forget Claudia coffee and gushed on her for Claudia, you Claudia.
Speaker 2: I worked with Claudia about one hundred times times.
Speaker 1: Was there a whole will they won't they thing with you?
Speaker 2: She h? She definitely would hit on me too much. And Claudia, I'm taken.
Speaker 3: Stop with dissimilar sort of something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had you forgot.
Speaker 3: Well I didn't forget, but I read when I amc events.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 3: I was doing one in front of I don't know eighte hundred and fifty people is at the Marriott Wow for people do belong to?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: It is so you don't want to screw up obviously, you know I look like an idiot. Well, I remember it so happened. I had my wife here at that this one. They were like, you want to bring her? And I said, yeah, we're in Louisville this one particular time we do that. So I'm reading through everything and I'm reading off all these people and I get to Chairman emeritus, okay, yes, and I just I'm looking at the sheet and just going through it, and I go and chairman emeritis.
Speaker 1: And I didn't know. Oh I said it.
Speaker 3: And I and I heard some people kind of joking out in the thing, and I'm like, oh, what's the laughter for my wife? And she's going, your mouthing the word emeritis. Oh, I said, this is Kentucky. We don't That's an odd disease that we have here.
Speaker 1: That's that's right.
Speaker 3: And so now when I see the word it throws me. Every time. I'll still say emma ritis, and I know what it is.
Speaker 1: I all right.
Speaker 2: I think my biggest screw up was twenty years old. I was twenty years old and I said, I introduced Jimmy Hendrix, Voodoo Child, Voodoo Chill has Voodoo Chili. Yeah, and every meeting after that, yeah, everybody, mel Rextro, Troy, you, all of you lovely friends.
Speaker 1: We would do it on the air too. We would say, okay, we would come out of Jimmy Hendricks. V Chaw would say, oh that's Jimmy Hendrix. Voodoo chow Tony would say voodoo chili for.
Speaker 2: Years in years because you never let your friends forget your screw up. But I'm glad that you're feeling a little bit. You're seemed like a little bit more upbeat right now. But I wanted to give you a chance to to get whatever you needed off your chest on this radio station.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and in the future, even Gus, if because you're in charge of multiple talk stations, if maybe one of your shows are giving you a little trouble and you get on your nerves, you can feel free to vent to us about whatever show that might be. Do that and when we'll try to give it.
Speaker 3: I can't see anything wrong happening out of that scenario. Boy, Hey, I don't need to vent because everything.
Speaker 1: Is roses and what else. He's been in the cat and nip again. Well, let's talk about ass droids about.
Speaker 2: This is kind of a big story. Yeah, this thing hitting us is increasing.
Speaker 1: Baby. Three weeks ago, NASA issued an alert of a Sydney killer asteroid. It said it had one point chance of hitting direct to Earth in twenty thirty two. Now the percentage has grown at two point six is oh no, it rose to two point two percent, then two point six percent. Now in just three weeks is three point one percent. The asteroids estimated to be between one hundred and thirty one to two hundred and ninety feet ninety five feet wide.
Speaker 2: What the hell did you just say? What one hundred between one hundred and what.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be. The asteroids is supposed to between one hundred and thirty one feet to two hundred and ninety five feet wide. What's the comparison of that?
Speaker 2: It's three hundred feet wide? Just say that? Why are you going to confuse people?
Speaker 1: Because I'm the most respected journalist in the city, and I like to give the facts as they are.
Speaker 2: Thank you facts.
Speaker 1: I'm not like you ago.
Speaker 2: Three hundred foot of.
Speaker 1: No, No, two hundred and ninety five foot It's somewhere between one hundred and thirty one feet and two hundred and ninety five feet.
Speaker 2: You know, I hate you. So this thing's twenty thirty two. What do they think we're going to shoot something at it? They have a plan? First, Bruce Willis Bruce Willis is going to get into station of bad health. No, it's not gonna be Bruce Willis.
Speaker 1: I don't think Bruce quite knows he's in bad health.
Speaker 2: It might be Ryan Goslin. Let's just say it's Ryan.
Speaker 1: Go yeah, I can do it.
Speaker 2: No, they have a plan, like NASA and all them are getting a plan now to be able to try to knock this thing out of the way, because if it's almost tripled the odds in the last couple of weeks, and most likely it will land in the ocean or somewhere else, right, I mean, it's not gonna like it's going to hit Paris what all?
Speaker 1: It says at risk of hitting a lot of popular cities. Most of them are like Mumbaio.
Speaker 2: How do they know? They don't know where it's going to like, they don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe they talk to the asteroid and they said, hey, you know, if you were going to hit the Earth, where would you want to go? That's common practice in astronomical It's.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite lines from Armagaine and what when the guy that's talking going, this is coming, it is going to end all life, and then the other guy says, well, we're listening to the president, YadA YadA. He goes, oh, that's good. Listen to the guy that got to see at Princeton, or you can listen to me. And I said, no, that's a lone line. It's coming and you can't stop it. But no, the asteroid thing is again, that's well, how it would be a virus that the the next reset on Earth will either be a virus, which is most likely going to be a virus, or the asteroids.
Speaker 1: I got an idea. Can't we just shoot a whole lot of preparation.
Speaker 2: H at it and shrink the asteroids it's a different asteroid you sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, because it helps with mine. I know it does.
Speaker 1: Some months, I got to sit on a donut.
Speaker 2: But in reality, I don't want to survive. I'd rather be right under me. I don't want to live without Netflix and Jimmy John's and do I have to go hunt my own food and if and and then got to find clean water and then if it's just let's say that that now my circle of people is dhite, yeah and Lemmy right right. So now it's like I'm surviving. I'm surviving wearing a potato sack as clothes.
Speaker 3: Could you go back to what you said? You you you don't want to survive without again? I think you mentioned, was it Jimmy Johnson?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is that part of your survival?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying I like the comforts of life now, but I don't know if I want to survive the arm again. Like everyone's like fighting to survive, I'm not sure I want to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, we got it. We run commercials on here with fake Sam Sam Elliott going, or you're ready for the Pokemon? Yes?
Speaker 2: Right, it's always Patriot Flies at midnight dot com or something.
Speaker 1: Patriot cheese is good for twenty five years.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, I'm a deeply flawed human being. I don't think the human race should start again with my genetics.
Speaker 1: I definitely think that we need to wipe the Is that is that? Uh?
Speaker 2: Well we all agree on that, Yeah, of course, yeah, definitely. Do you want to survive the arm ageddon Gus?
Speaker 1: No, no, No, you're with me, right. I don't want to. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go down the river and pale up my own water.
Speaker 1: I'll be raptured. No, So that's what I in church. Okay, So I'm fifty seven years old. It's hard for me to hold my pee that long, you know. So by time the end of the sermon, sometimes if you're listening Pastor Brad, you get a little bit long winded Pastor Brad. So when we go, we always sit front row. So we always sit front row.
Speaker 2: Let's wrap about.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Pastor Brad. Whoa, whoa kids, kids, stop fighting. Pastor Brad has some words of advice from adventures.
Speaker 2: Stop fighting.
Speaker 1: Stop fighting. Let's stop fighting.
Speaker 2: His starting violence is not the answer.
Speaker 1: I'm Pastor Brad. So anyway, sometimes at the end of way, always he closes with a prayer. Really, and so I'll get up up and sneak out to the restroom. And every time I.
Speaker 2: Come back, walk out during the prayer. Yeah, that's the one time you can't walk out during a sermon. Go pee, but you can't walk out at the prayer parts.
Speaker 1: I happen to know that I pray way better than Pastor Brad. So anyway, always what the contests, yep, that so when I come back.
Speaker 2: Pastor Brad's the guy that gets all his shirts from the Untucket store.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: He wears the dark blue jeans and uh the dress shoes that are like tennis shoes, but they're not tennis shoes and they're not dress shoes.
Speaker 1: So at the end of the sermon, like a hipster, at the end of the sermon, I'll walk out during the prayer. Everybody's eyes are shut, and I'll come back and we'll be singing like the last song, and I'll walk back in. I'll go I bet you all thought I got raptured, didn't you.
Speaker 2: No one thought that.
Speaker 1: Same line, same line every time every Sunday.
Speaker 2: The rapper's gonna have it happened. You're gonna be sitting there and you're gonna go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where everybody go, even even past Brad's gone.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me tell you, Pello windows.
Speaker 2: How many people do you call it rapture happs? And then you just gotta witch you Do you have a list? You're like, well, I'm calling Steve because there's no way right yet, like Steve didn't get rapped. Did you make yes?
Speaker 3: Oh thank god.
Speaker 1: Okay, there are certain people I know I'd be able to call off the raps rack.
Speaker 2: But now you getting around and drink all the booze and it's like free because it's now the rapture and you sit around and go how did Kevin.
Speaker 1: Right get raptured? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Kenny is serious?
Speaker 1: Pellow Windows, Pello Windows and doors. Hey, listen, go ahead and get the best baby, Pello windows indoors, windows that are made not just in the US, my friends, but made right here in Kentucky. That's right, Pello Windows. And they employ your neighbors, your friends, your family. You're you're gonna love Pellow windows. Pello windows the perfect choice for replacement new construction, commercial projects. You they got you covered at Pella Windows. Don't take my word for it. Go by their showroom. It's over on Factory Lane twelve nine to ten Factory Lane, right over Geene Snyder on Lagrange Road. You're gonna be amazed when you see these beautiful windows and doors that Pella makes right here in Kentucky. How's those energy bills?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: It's hard to keep the house cool in the summer right now, when it's nine degrees out or you're freezing inside. Let's fix those energy bills. Let's do it with Pella. Pella windows and doors. And by the way, you can Pella now and pay later. You're gonna love the way your house looks with brand new Pella windows and doors. Pella now pay later. Stick around more on the Way, including reeling in the years. News Radio eight forty whas O this is me on guitar, watch this see this is how you play this? This is awkward, Cold Baby d Minors suspended seven.
Speaker 2: I remember when they the program director walked into the studio and handed me this CD and said, oh, we just got a just go ahead and play it. I unwrapped it and played it for the first time in Louisville, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: I remember when we had a program director by the name of Rick Jamie, and he came and he gave me a cassette tape. He goes, this new Metallica, get it carted up and get it on the air immediately. So I ran in the studio and I played it. I'm like, oh, this is horrible. What is this. I walked up and I said, hey, I don't think that's get it on the air. But I don't think it's just shut up and get it on the air. It was another radio station sent that tape with a letterhead. It was like some kids garage band, and he played it on the air even after I told him, dude, listen to it. Get it on the air.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, all right, you know what I'm gonna do. What I'm going to sucerritas today.
Speaker 1: Oh the fiesta path is. Oh baby, I love the chips.
Speaker 2: Oh, the chips, the pickled the guile. Let me tell you something, man, don't do that, just say pickled, the pickled the guile. Okay.
Speaker 1: I hate it when I go out to mexic In places with you and you say, yeah, I'll have a pepsi and a just say burrito.
Speaker 2: People enjoy it.
Speaker 1: No, they don't.
Speaker 2: They do. And then you always, especially the Mexican folks that work back there, they go, oh, fantastic accent, mister Vanetti.
Speaker 1: What are the Irish? Hey? You know I learned the you know what term I want to get? I want because I love I love saucerres guacamole. But you know what term I learned the other day? What you know what you call mashed potatoes Irish guacamole. All right, sounds pretty good, right.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's there's two Marias Mario at Salcertas. The two Marias make the guawk every day so good every single day. It's made fresh at Salcerritas. Now go to Sorcerritas dot com or download the app. Either way you can get points along the way to get you more food. I'm gona to take the Salcerritus because it's it's all made fresh. They cook it right there, so good, and I'm gonna take that. I'm gonna take a Fiesta pack to Bargain Supply because I'm picking out some new appliances at Bargain Supply East Jefferson Street in the New Low area.
Speaker 1: Save hundreds and hundreds.
Speaker 2: On hundreds of and on the best appliances you can find in the world. Now, my dream stove is a sixteen thousand dollars Italian stove and it talks like me, my stove.
Speaker 5: Hey, what do you think about cooking some spaghetti on me tonight? I've got seven burners.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how my Italian stove says. My wife's not gonna let me buy that one.
Speaker 1: Hey, I changed my mind.
Speaker 5: Let's get some fetaccini going instead of the spaghetti.
Speaker 1: Just to throw your wife at curveball, ton't it?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Sixteen thousand dollar Italian stove at bargain Supply East Jefferson Street. Stop on by, tell the front lady's desk. Ladies, I said, hi, they always say hi to everybody walks in. You do this. It's a friendly place, all right, saucer Reta is bargain supply.
Speaker 1: One more move on, Saucereda's quit playing around. I used to go and just get like a couple of orders whatever. Yeah, and I gobble him down. I'm like, where do we'll go? I started just getting a Fiesta pack just for me soon.
Speaker 2: It's so awesome.
Speaker 1: It feeds a family. Finally, is well, just keep it in the chips. They don't know. It's stamn man.
Speaker 2: No, I'm thinking about getting the whole. You know what. Jackie's like mostly out of town today. I might get a Fiesta pack just for me.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: You know what, it's sometimes you got to be selfish, Hey, kid, you tell me what that sixteen thousand dollars stove does differently than my you know, Oh buddy, we don't even thank you.
Speaker 1: That's right, hey, listen.
Speaker 5: I also have I also have two clocks, so you could see what time you're cooking here in Louisville and what time you're cooking if you were in London.
Speaker 2: Thank you sixteen thousand dollars Italian stove from Bargain Supply.
Speaker 1: Well, if you want to know what the secret to great sex is, I'm getting ready to tell you. Doctor William Yarbor. He's up in uh what University, Indiana?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Bill, I know him, Yeah, Bill, Bill Yarbor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what I mean being a sex expert. You know you ever want to take him around the Why because she never met anyway, he's in his forty first year of teaching at Indiana University.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's the sex like the sending of the universe for sex studies?
Speaker 1: Is it really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I you is really yeah? They have the Kennington Kensington, the Kensington, the Institute on Sex.
Speaker 1: What's the building shaped like? And how much shrubbery does I have at the entrance of the building.
Speaker 2: What's the story it started out?
Speaker 1: Well started they started out with all these big shrubs, like when they they what's the story when they built a building in the seven he had great big shrubs. Marios, Oh, man, stopping man, Marios, And you're taking pictures now I've ever read Mark?
Speaker 2: All right, you're okay, you're okay, it's a little it's not read. Let me see let me see.
Speaker 1: Your face her hot face.
Speaker 2: You're okay.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: Can we go back to the first topic this hour, which one the things that drop me out to.
Speaker 1: Get off my chest? Well, doctor William Arbor, he's a teaching sex studies at Indiana University. He says the key to stellar sex life is communicate with your partner, specifically how you like to be touched, and the boost things by telling them how you like to be touched. He says, when it comes to sex with any couple, communication is the key, so.
Speaker 2: That it's not just in the bedroom. Communication is the key in the entire relationship. So I agree with him, but yes, you should communicate. The reason couples go wrong is because they hold onto stuff and they don't express that. That drives me crazy. Will you please work on that? That's it. It's sometimes as simple as that, Like Dwight has four hundred and twenty seven things that that Susan does that drives them crazies.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, but we're working on it.
Speaker 2: If I, if I, if you, if we speed, like if we did a speed where he would just name it and I just went bing bang every time he nailed it. He's got, she's got does a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: God, I love my wife, and I feel bad because the other Yeah, I know I do.
Speaker 2: You don't have any ceilings.
Speaker 1: No, I actually I do feel bad because I've got whatever the disease that is. If somebody smacks.
Speaker 2: Yes or crunches yes, I have the same one.
Speaker 1: I'm automatically murdering them in my mind.
Speaker 2: She's doing it.
Speaker 1: She came down the other night, you know, down.
Speaker 2: By the way. That is a real syndrome. I have the same exact one. It's it's it involves people that make mo noises with their mouths when they're eating, and it drives the other person crazy.
Speaker 1: And I have that.
Speaker 2: And I had it when I was a little kid because I had three siblings and I wanted to throw bowls and glasses at my siblings' faces, going, seriously, you have to make that noise.
Speaker 1: I remember my brother would like be sitting in the living room and cold flu season. He get like this nose whistle. I'm like, I can hear it. I know you can hear it. Go blow your nose.
Speaker 2: Man just even gave me a little my heart skipped.
Speaker 1: So what happens is it affects your auditory correct canal and it triggers your fight or flight. Unfortunately, I'm always fight.
Speaker 2: Okay. So here's the in lies of the question.
Speaker 1: She knows this, No, she knows that.
Speaker 2: Does she do it on purpose? Is it by accident? Because in then some days then we know the true the trueness of the person. Because I'm convinced my wife does it on purpose.
Speaker 1: I'll come down, I'll come down and down in the basement, I'll turn on the TV. L lay down, and she'll get up from the chair and she'll run up to the cabinet and come down with some potato chips. And I'm like, you're doing it on purpose. Say hey, I gotta go. There's a list to a small bag. You're the small snack size. You get a kids. That's what she'll be eating. I'll go upstairs and I'll watch something or do something. I'll come down twenty minutes later, she's still on there. So I say that, say this, she's saving it to drive me crazy. Croutons, that's where I was going. She brought to She brought a salad down the other day.
Speaker 2: Croutons.
Speaker 1: She brought a salad down with croutons, and she says, is this gonna get on your nerves? That's what I felt bad.
Speaker 2: But it takes her two hours.
Speaker 1: It takes her two hours to eat a damn salad and the croutons.
Speaker 2: And here's analy is the problem. Okay, she is loud, like people are loud, And then there is the jet airplane that is your wife. So if she eats crouton, she could go upstairs, lower the attic, stairs, go into the attic, crawl out the little window next to the fire escape, doesn't get onto the roof, and then eat her croutons and you would still hear it.
Speaker 1: Right in the basement. Plus you learn how to whisper in a helicopter. We'll be out somewhere, aren't You don't look now, but the guy behind.
Speaker 2: Us Shacky's is chewing ice. Is just so loud, and and in my head, I'm like, is that the last piece? Like I'm hoping it's the last piece in the cup? It never is, it never is, it never is, it never is. I accidentally knock it over all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, my gosh.
Speaker 2: When you get a.
Speaker 1: Towel Tony's break and alignment. Listen up, loved ones, how about this a place that you could actually trust? Did you hear me? A place that you can trust when it comes to maintenance or prevent a maintenance on your vehicle Tony's breaking alignment. I can't say enough about this family. I know him personally three generations. They've been in business. They are the salt of the earth, so much to the point that they don't give you just a warranty, oh oh contrarbonjoor. They give you a three year, thirty six thousand mile warranty. And that's on every single job that they do. Folks, put your mind at rest and go with Louisville's best. That's my dear friends at Tony's break in Alignment.
Speaker 2: Back after this on NewsRadio eight forty WHS