Speaker 1: So thank you again for taking the time. I know you're a busy lady for having me. Yeah, so let Private Talk know a little bit more about you. Tell us you know, I know that obviously you're an adult star, you do several movies, you've done, You've had such a great career.
Speaker 2: Tell us what you wanted to know for the Private Talk podcast.
Speaker 3: My name is Kendra Sunderland, also known as Library Girl.
Speaker 4: I spoke a lot of weed.
Speaker 3: I just like I work and I hang out with my cats. That's all I really do.
Speaker 1: So you say the Library Girl thing, I didn't really want to bring up because it's something I'm sure you talk about in every interview every time whatever, you know, but it's like the start of where you came from and how it happened. Can you tell us a little bit more about that and where it's kind of pushed you to where you are now?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I started webcamming in college when I was nineteen, and I decided to do a webcam show in my college library Oregon State University, Go Beavers, and someone posted the video on porn hub with my legal name.
Speaker 2: So they recorded what you were like your session that you were doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, knowledge, Yeah, like I guess it was like on the internet under my cam name and then was your cam name baby girl for twenty.
Speaker 2: Baby Girl for twenty. Okay, Okay, I like it. I like that you stay up to you know the four twenty thing is yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like only the od people like know back from that day. But yeah, they posted on porn hub with my legal name, so I used my real name and then it just blew up in the college town. It was in the news in Oregon and a lot of people said that it was in the news and like newspaper and other countries and they saw it all over the place.
Speaker 2: So how did that make you feel?
Speaker 1: I mean, you did something that like, you know, you were webcamming, and you know you're probably doing because you're in college. You know, you're like free spirited and all those things. Is did you realize that at any moment that someone could do that and like release it on a pornhu kind of platform.
Speaker 4: Uh No, I never really thought that would happen.
Speaker 3: I kind of like kind of just had started webcamming, like the library video.
Speaker 4: It was my second day of webcamming, so I didn't know anything.
Speaker 2: So you're like, damn, it. Why'd they picked this one of all ones?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was like, oh, like I had this jacket on, my hair was in a messy bun on the side, Like I was really just going there, like last minute, and so I didn't really plan it, but that one is.
Speaker 1: I feel like there was Sometimes I always work out the best for us, and when we like kind of plan things, it's still good for us. But you're like when it's like the least amount of work, You're like.
Speaker 4: Damn, yeah, for sure. I don't know. I guess everyone loved it.
Speaker 3: Just girl next door type college masturbating and the library type thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, go figure, that's you know, that's kind of a hot thing. You know, there's so many movies that you you know, watch like that kind of emulating those things, and it's actually now happening. And when those things real life happened, I feel like it's like, wait, is there other girls doing this too? Yeah, so it's like creates this whole other fantasy. So you took that and like, so you decided to make a career of it, which I kudos to you. I feel like it takes, you know, big accomplishment to really kind of step into your own and knowing you know your your own self worth and what you could do, and the power of that has because I feel like a lot of people are like, oh, you just you got pushed into it. Oh like you want to take control or whatever. And everyone has their own stories naturally, but I feel like with you, you've always seem like you're You've always been comfortable in your own skin. You're very vocal about your opinions and thing like that, and I feel like there should be more women like that because that's, you know, how we get further ahead in life is because just being honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it takes a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean I used to be really insecure about things, and like webcamming I feel like kind of helped me get over that. I've always been like an openly sexual person and like never really afraid to be open about it, and so when I found webcamming, it kind of helped me realize that, like I could make a career out of this, but also to love myself and my body because like, my nipples is something I've always been insecure about.
Speaker 4: And then I remember when my first.
Speaker 3: Nude got out, they called me Pepperoni nipples, and I was like, my nipples are proportionate to the rest of my booths, like I'm sorry or whatever. And after that I kind of just like got over it because everyone on webcam would be like, Oh, I love your nipples, I love your boobs, I love this everything, and I was like, wow, this is great. And I was making a lot of money for a broke college student, so I was like, fuck what everyone says, like, I want to do this and travel and then like go places. I could take videos and pictures of myself in those places and then it's work, you know. I was like that lifestyle just kind of appeals to me so much more than.
Speaker 4: Anything I could have got with college.
Speaker 2: So you feel secure in your decision of what you did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm really happy.
Speaker 3: I definitely came to those terms before the library video got out, because it was, like, I want to say, like two months after I did the video that it actually got put on porn hubs, so I had time to you know, for my family to find out and for me to kind of get past everything, and then when the library thing got out, I was just like, Okay, I'm ready to see where this takes me.
Speaker 1: So you said that, you know you've always been open sexually its and you, like you said, you used your current legal name in just Sunderland Sunderland.
Speaker 2: So how did your parents feel about that aspect?
Speaker 1: Because you know, first, you know, you didn't really know that that was going to be released as you're you know, it was baby Girl for twenty Yeah, so how did that? Was that a bigger conversation other than you just being in what you chose to do or because you were so open already did they kind of not necessarily thought it would become like your next thing, but they were open to the idea, like like maybe this could have happened anyways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think my parents really cared that it was my actual name, because when they found out I was webcamming, they kind of just cared more about me like sexualizing myself like that. And I was like, look, I'm just like I'm happy doing this, like it's safe and I make really good money and this is what I want to do with my life. And eventually they were kind of like, well, whatever makes you happy. And then I also said I wouldn't like get into actual porn videos, but then I changed my mind at some point and then my mom.
Speaker 4: Was kind of upset about that, but they got past it.
Speaker 3: I'm really lucky my parents and my whole family are very very supportive.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, as we evolve, were allowed to change our minds and our opinions about certain and parents like because they made us who we are. They feel like they kind of like naturally, you know, be like, okay, well, I'm going to love you anyways, even though I didn't want you to do it, but okay, because like we have similar story.
Speaker 2: With my family, it was very like I was very nervous.
Speaker 1: I didn't know how to say it, but I knew that I had to because it was like my nose back then it was like DVDs, so it was like it took a little bit longer. But at the same time too, I had shot a DVD and then I also worked for Bangbros. So that next Monday that I shot that scene, it was already out and then the other scene hadn't been released yet, so people kind of differential about what my first scene was. But with my family, I knew they didn't watch it, but I was like, oh, I've.
Speaker 2: Got to tell you somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so and their biggas thing was like, well, why, you know what I mean, like if do you is it your choice or you feel comfortable doing it whatever, Like there was a lot of like just as long as you choose to do it. It's not something that I see all you doing later in life. But if you're happy, whatever makes you happy. With my mom, it was more like she was very concerned about that. For me, it was like it's how I sexualized myself. It was like it's like art, you know, it's how I express myself and how I portray myself and how I want to, like I have the control and what I release with myself and what I allow myself to do and be into as well. And so for her it's just like work is work. You know, we're successful or successful, you know what I mean. But it's very important, I think in a business like ours, you know, in any business, but to have the support of your parents because you know, we already question certain things, you know, just evolving and going through time, and it's like, you know, are we just young, dumb and full of come or is this something that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be long term? You know?
Speaker 1: And for me it's you know, I never regret any of my choices, and I feel like it's just about get evolving now. I chose to do it as a brand and a business and make something bigger into it because of my thing was, if you know I'm gonna do it, go bigger, go home, and Miss Texas didn't go home.
Speaker 2: But we're just doing different lanes of things. So what are you going on with that?
Speaker 4: All that being said, I'm just always shooting for browsers.
Speaker 3: I'm contracted to them, so I just shoot for them all the time and all their amazing websites and production crews and stuff, and I do my own website.
Speaker 1: So do you prefer kind of like the contract thing, because you know, after your release, you know, Vixen came in and kind of swooped you up and kind of did a contract thing, so you've kind of always kind.
Speaker 4: Of been in what I've always been on contract?
Speaker 2: How you talk to the viewers about that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How is being a contract girl?
Speaker 3: It's I don't know, It's kind of weird to me because it's not something people really experience all the time, and it's all that I know. Like as soon as I shot my first scenes, I was on contract, got off contract, I didn't shoot for any other companies got on contract again. So to me, it's just like normal for me. But I definitely like it because I like to build a relationship with the company and Browsers is like family to me, and I just love like rapping them. I love being like a Browsers girl, and you know, wearing their merch. Everybody knows and they see it, They're like, oh fuck, yeah, I love your fucking hat or your teachers stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure it's still like you know, it kind of boosted it and keeps your you know, your name still relevant within those going on because they have so many big campaigns that are going on and they stay really kind of in the like in the in the media focus whatever. So I think that's a really good thing. And that's why I feel like with girls like you, you know, like you said, like you that's all you've ever known, Like that's like legacy things where it's like more power to you. Girls will look at look up to those things like that, you know. But it's also one of those things where it's like you have a lot of not no control because you do still work for yourself, but you also have your representing just a brand and sometimes it's not just you unilarity of your stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm definitely. I'm glad browsers.
Speaker 3: You know, they allow me to kind of do my own thing, Like if I wanted to die my hair pink, I could.
Speaker 1: You know, do you have any restrictions with them as being a contract girl at all?
Speaker 4: I mean, I can't shoot for other people, well.
Speaker 1: I mean besides that, but like anything personally wise, like you know, and now there's all these things with platforms from OnlyFans and fan Centro's and all these things. Do they kind of limit your you know, ability of doing those things or is it just kind of a free for.
Speaker 4: All anything I want to do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have my own website where I make my own like production films, and you know, it's never a problem.
Speaker 4: And I love that about that.
Speaker 1: That's awesome because like some people before back in the day with you know, contracts, was like you're very limited to even shoot for your own things, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so.
Speaker 3: It's my fixing contract was a lot more strict than the other than the browsers contract, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: So would you say that you prefer your browser's contract over your Vixen one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I appreciate Vixen everything that they did for me and how that helped me build my name and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But I do feel like I've evolved a lot.
Speaker 3: I know what I'm okay with and what I'm not okay with, and I should be able to be myself. Like if I want to die my hair pink, I should be able to die my hair pink. I should be able to have my long nails, you know, things like that.
Speaker 1: Would you say that was more like because in a sense, you know, coming into the industry and not having been in a contract or on sets whatever, that you were just kind of maybe naive to what they thought you were going to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like my first scene, my hair is part in the middle, which it is right now, but it's different. But I just feel like I kind of was like more so trying to please and put out a good scene and listen to the director and what he thought would be the best. And then I've kind of realized, now that I've been in it for I've been shooting actual scenes for like five years now, I've kind of realized that I want to be myself in the scenes, and I want my fans to see me like having fun and like doing what I want to do when I shoot, and how I want to look, and for sure my long nails, Like you're not going to see me without my long nails.
Speaker 1: I think that, you know, it all kind of goes together because that shows who what your personality is, and that's what our fans want, is to see who the real you is. And if that in your moment in time for whatever two years you want to have pink care, then so be it. I feel like sometimes it gets so like, you know, nitpicking about things, and I understand as far as corporate why is why certain people do things, but that's also why when you become independent. I feel like for myself is why I only got into a contract and still the latter part of my career with Adam and Eve and Elegant Angel, But at that time it was very different than what contracts were when I first started, and they actually that were very strict, like you can only have blonde hair, you can only have a French manicure, you can have whatever I'm and for me, I'm like a rebel with no cause, so I'm like, I don't even I don't know why I don't like this, but I don't like it, like you know, and even with Adam and Eve before you couldn't smoke marijuana, you got drug test and I was like, well, I smoke, so they for they luckily for myself or we are pro weeds, so that wasn't an issue. But I don't think a lot of people stood up and said, hey, no, I could be drug test for everything else but not weed. Yeah, so there's little things like that that people don't realize are like that really goes on. I'm like, yeah, it's a business, you know, and people, you know, why I love having the podcast is like kind of getting to know the ins and out of the business and knowing a little bit more what we kind of really deal with than people, you know, to humanize us a little bit more that people think that we're just sex robots, where sometimes we are, you know what I mean, And that's the you know, we're sexual athletes that I like to say. But it's also like, you know, there's definitely more behind just a scene or a contract or your websites and what you're allowed to do and not allowed to do while your you.
Speaker 2: Know, certain contracts and things like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think people forget like.
Speaker 3: We're human too, Like we have feelings, okay, and it's hard enough to do what we do, like put ourselves out there and be branded forever as a porn star, like I'm never going to get away from that or the library video.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's hard enough.
Speaker 3: And I hate when people online just like shit on us or like try and say things or like.
Speaker 4: Your parents probably don't respect you.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's funny because my parents tell me they're proud of me all the time.
Speaker 1: So it's like and that's why for me, and I like, you know, get in the business in myself and like just what I'm in my journey and like I'm very more like a I feel like I'm an impast so I feel certain beings that I feel like when you're doing good, you should be told. You know, that's a really big a compliment to accomplishment to be told like, hey, there's gonna be haters, they're gonna be whatever. But in every choice that you choose to do, there's always going to be So as long as you're sitting here and you're comfortable in your skin and your choices and you're everything, You've done for you.
Speaker 2: Then fuck the haters. And at the end of the day, fack the haters.
Speaker 1: There's always going to be someone who doesn't like what you want to do anyways, So yeah, we always do what we want to do.
Speaker 2: Here a private talk.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 2: So you say you have your website, Please plug any website that you have.
Speaker 1: You're only fans. Where can we find all the dummy things that you are doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have so many.
Speaker 3: It's My main website is Kendra Sunderland vip dot com. That's where I put all my full length videos and stuff, and you could also buy clip store style. I have a merch store on there, and then there's also a part where you can buy used items that I've worn or touched or stuff like that, and just wardrobe I like, Yeah, I like it, like things I've worn and shoots and stuff like that. So pretty much saw anything and OnlyFans is OnlyFans dot com, slash Chaos library.
Speaker 2: Girl, get it girl, don't get our flash lights. Yes, flash lights are a fun thing. Private talk.
Speaker 1: If you don't have her flashlight, you should. If you don't have money, you both. It's like we could be like a threesome, you know. On a Friday night.
Speaker 2: It could be just me and Kendra right in your hands. We don't talk.
Speaker 1: But that's the best part for you because I feel like I always have my selling poem is like I'm the best version of me I can ever be. I don't have a headache, I'm always ready to go, and I'm just don't talk back. Sometimes you just need to. You just need to, like, you know, push your face in a pillow.
Speaker 4: And just you could listen to this while you use them.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, So talk about do you have you have your flash light, you have a merchandise and thing. Is there any other things that you have that you're working on that you what you see yourself doing in the next like two to five years.
Speaker 3: I started a magazine called SMD Sex, Money.
Speaker 4: Drugs, and I put.
Speaker 3: Out a first issue and I haven't really gone back to it, but it's kind of I can't decide if I want to continue with it or not. I loved it because it was another creative outlet for me where I could be I could put whatever the fuck I wanted, Like I'm not going to put this stuff on OnlyFans or my website because that's a different vibe. But this like I was naked in an in and out drive through, like I was naked in front of a church like and all this stuff and talked about drugs and money and sex. And I really really loved it. But I also feel like the company that I was with at the time doing it pressured me to put it out before I was ready OK, and really didn't care about it being everything I wanted it to be. I feel like they cared about making money off of it and all this stuff. And so since I've split with them, I haven't gone back to it.
Speaker 4: But I really want to do it. It's just a lot to.
Speaker 3: Do a magazine on top of my only fans, my videos, shooting for browsers, my personal life, keeping my shit together.
Speaker 2: Like a bitch is busy on vacation, like that bitch is busy a lot. But busy is a good thing. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And what I've learned from myself, If you want to take anything from me, it's like, you know, at certain times, there's certain things that you evolve to do and and.
Speaker 2: Not that if you know, choose to do them and you continue.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: But when we evolve, whateveryone to do business stuff you got to take time to do those certain things.
Speaker 2: Even I it's just a little piece.
Speaker 1: And that's what's good about building a team that's really good behind you to see your vision. And you know, it's great that you know, if you didn't see your vision, then you know, okay, cool, you're the one who's behind it.
Speaker 2: It's your ideas, your things.
Speaker 1: So I just say stick with it, and maybe not right now, but you know, keep that ideal alive because I feel like it's something good because people do want to know what's inside your mind and what your thoughts are and what you you know, what your opinions are.
Speaker 2: Even if they don't think we're human, there are the ones that they you know, they really do.
Speaker 1: And that's why I feel like about humanizing yourselves as being a little bit more and more vulnerable. And that's something that I work on myself that you know, we give ourselves sexually so much that it's like I don't want I give you everything, but you know, sometimes it's almost kind of works out in our favor in the long running. Really like people, we can be more a little bit empathetic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate people that take advantage of people in the industry because it's like I work so hard, Like people don't think we work hard, but it is so exhausting. I was on set for nine hours the other day, Like had to get up at six am, drive all the way to freaking Palmdale, and like it's really exhausting. So for someone to come along and see me work hard and know I've been taken advantage of before, which I told them, and then to think in their head like, oh, how can we make money off of her? Like what can we do to get our part, you know, and make the most off of her that we can? Like I fucking hate that so fucking.
Speaker 2: Much, for sure. I think that. I think that a lot of people too.
Speaker 1: It's what sucks, isn't Especially the misconception is like when we start doing the.
Speaker 2: Business stuff and they're like, oh, you're just a dumb bitch. You don't know anything.
Speaker 1: No, just because I chose to like suck dick like bitch, I was in college sucking deck. Okay, I wasn't just doing this like I you know what I mean. But the things is like you you know, you have a brain of people until you stand up for yourself and you choose, like when you like not taking this shit and be like, Okay, you can're not gonna you know, we may have done it once, but for me twice, I think it's like it's like you have to kind of just put that backbone. And that's why people like, oh, you're a diva. No, I just speak my mind, you know, and that shouldn't be as the category as a diva. It's like, no, I'm a bad bitch and bad bitch sometimes you gotta be like, no, this isn't for me, and I'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: Go on with myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Facts.
Speaker 1: So, what is one of the craziest interactions you've ever had with a fan?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Geez, there's so many.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess do you typically have bad ones or are like just crazy scenarios or is it what you say? So many?
Speaker 3: What is? What? Is? That?
Speaker 4: Mostly good?
Speaker 3: But there are a lot of I hate say weirdos out there, but they are. And I think the craziest one isn't weird at all. But someone came up to me at Sexpo in Australia and I signed his arm and then he's like, I'm gonna go get this tattooed and I was like, yeah, sure. He comes back like two hours later, and he's got it all bloody with like the suran wrath.
Speaker 4: And I was like, okay, like that's hard. I like that, so that's fun. That one's probably the funnest.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've had feature dancing. I've had some weirdos. I'm like giving them lap dances. And he's like it's his bachelor party and he's like looks me in the eyes and he's like, all, run away with you right now, if you want.
Speaker 2: And I was like, ha ha, like no, you got your wife and tell you that.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh ha ha, And he was like no, I'm serious, Like I'll leave her and go with.
Speaker 4: You if you want. And I was like, mmm, that's gonna be a no for me.
Speaker 2: You're like, why didn't this dad turned to like I have a say in this?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, your poor wife, okay, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Want.
Speaker 4: Someone almost threw up on me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, why lap dancing or just in general like kind of get your autograph and they were nervous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was talking to me standing up and he was just really drunk and stumbling, and then he kind of like threw up a little like on the ground and I just like slowly stepped away.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, no, no, no, no, I'm done.
Speaker 2: That's a no for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. Oh there's you know.
Speaker 1: You have fun stories, I mean not fun like after when you talk about them at the moment, you're probably like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Is going on with my right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a it's a it's crazy.
Speaker 1: What's one of your most fun moments that you've had at the fan? Are most like kind of like, oh, like you kind of like felt some kind of like warm fuzzy feelings inside and maybe if it's some compliment or I.
Speaker 4: Might have hooked up with a couple of my fans.
Speaker 1: Oh, so fans, you know, like after you're at the strip cluck, you're dancing.
Speaker 3: Gig, dancing gigs like sometimes to be hot guys that come in to see you, and I'm like, I'm here for the weekend, like I got a hotel room.
Speaker 2: Do they get scared? Does any of it?
Speaker 1: Have everyone anything ghosted you and they're like you're not You're not serious, or they're too drunk and can't get it up and fuck yep, yeah.
Speaker 2: You're like all of the above. Private.
Speaker 4: I just say that if it if it goes well and I.
Speaker 3: Have a great time, it's a surprise and it's a pleasant surprise.
Speaker 4: But a lot of times it's whatever.
Speaker 1: Is there is there a city that you let do you remember the most? Because of this fan favorite a moment.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I had like an iPad where I could go through all the memories and look, I could, but I can't remember it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, you suck a lot.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I feel your pain like them, like I you want me to remember what I did yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's kind of hard. They all blend together and I started point, but like.
Speaker 1: You should start like deciding, like you know, if it's a certain family, like Chicago was great, you know what I mean, Like start labeling them as like where it is, because then it's like maybe.
Speaker 2: You can like do things based on going where you're gonna go back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm probably do you ever read?
Speaker 2: Do you ever repeat? Offend?
Speaker 4: Sometimes? I mean it's very rare.
Speaker 3: I'm from future dancing, I would be in other cities and states, so I don't see those people very often.
Speaker 1: That's the glory about it though, because I just like it's like a one stop chop. You're like, all right, really two nights only they're like, you know that the song that you hear, like it's like you're only in town for the night. You really think that's a myth, But no, it's true and it's kind of great. Although, like I never really like dipped into the like the like anything, because.
Speaker 2: I was just always too scared of the first part.
Speaker 1: I was married and I was faithful other than fucking up or porn, and then after that, I was just like so used to not doing it. But I definitely have like like fantasized and fucked into the whole orgy of my fans fucking me on stage because I just think that's hot.
Speaker 4: But yeah, featured dancing was fun.
Speaker 3: Love. I loved being sexual in front of my fans and seeing their faces and stuff.
Speaker 4: But so you say it's no more fucking exhausting.
Speaker 1: You say it's no more Is it just because it's of exhausting or because of COVID or because of you have so much other shit going on?
Speaker 3: I think just exhausting. I think I had a lot less going on back in the day. I mean, featured dancing is one of the first things I did when I was nineteen, first Library Girls. So I'm tired of it. I've been doing it for years. Like I think my knees are gonna need me surgery. Bitch is tired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's exhausting.
Speaker 1: People really don't realize how much work it really is. Like it's it's a workout. You're doing always from four to five shows a weekend. They are twenty minute shows. Then you do a meet and greet. Then you're doing all these things on top of things. And it's not that we don't love to meet all of you guys, but it's taxing because then you I home and then you don't maybe you have it.
Speaker 2: I used to recover at least.
Speaker 1: One day on the Monday, and then you'd go back to shooting, and then you do all this and then by Wednesday, I'm unpacking my stuff because I didn't unpack, and now I'm packing it all back because I'm leaving on Thursday again. All because we love you so much. But I myself did it for ten, you know, ten years, and I decided before COVID even happened, I was, you know, I was segue adding out of doing it. So it's me me last year last year anyways, but because because you know, I wanted to do with the podcast and I want to tour with that and take that kind of out there and more that kind of lane. But then you know, COVID happened, and then it was like, if this isn't a bigger sign to why to tell me to just pause and just kind of redirect what I'm doing, then I don't know what else is because the biggest thing was like I knew I needed to do that for the next career, like next step in my career. But it's also getting off that hamster wheel is really hard because it's good money. I like socializing with my fans, like it's really great meeting them and seeing like, you know, it makes you feel like it's worth it, you know, because the excitement and like you know, the money and just like the lights everything or whatever about why even started, it's still there. So it's very hard to be like deuces.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So, but in the same time.
Speaker 1: It's like we give ourselves other ways, you know, like I'm sure you do live shows on your only fans and you know, with cam soda.
Speaker 2: And all that stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So it's like we have to like just learn how to separate ourselves a little bit more here and there.
Speaker 4: So rough I do, I'm gonna miss the fans, but I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do any expos anymore? Are you just not dancing well?
Speaker 2: That one?
Speaker 3: I kind of don't feel like because of COVID. I'm just like, I'm not personal choices.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it just seems like a lot.
Speaker 3: And you're meeting them, You're hugging them, You're taking pictures with them, a lot of times they breathe.
Speaker 4: On you, and you know you could tell they're breathing on you.
Speaker 2: So you mean they're hot and sweating all they touch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, yep, we all know how it is. You got those ones with the expos that are yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So tell us about your dating life. Are you single? Are you dating?
Speaker 1: What's going on with this Miss Kendrum single?
Speaker 4: I'd say.
Speaker 2: We got buttons here and I like it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: You said that, like you know, I'm anna EmPATH myself, So I feel like you're like you're like almost like you're like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I don't really fully believe that though. Are you in a situationship? Are you really single?
Speaker 1: Are you just like were you shy saying single because you don't want to admit that you're single?
Speaker 4: Talk talk, I yeah, I hate being single.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say that I am dating anyone in particular.
Speaker 4: I mean I I like when I'm dating.
Speaker 3: I like to like choose someone and get comfortable with them because then I like going to their place. I feel comfortable enough to like walk around with no pants on in your place or just walk through the door. I like that instead of dating a whole bunch of different people and having to get past that uncomfortable phase over and over again.
Speaker 2: There's no roster for misscandor Sunderland.
Speaker 4: I mean, there is the is you know, I gotta.
Speaker 2: Is it like one to three or went through five? Or do a whole basketball? Like what's the roster list?
Speaker 3: You know? I'm think I'm starting to think that maybe I should have five boyfriends because that a lot though I'll probably get the amount of attention that I require.
Speaker 2: So you require a lot of attention.
Speaker 4: Love.
Speaker 3: I just I love affection, and I love intimacy, and I love love, and I have a lot of love to give.
Speaker 2: Okay, when's the last time you've had a boyfriend?
Speaker 3: M I would say, I guess a couple of months ago it just didn't work out, but I wouldn't I don't know if it was really like a solid relationship. Okay, I feel like I kind of try and force things just to have something because you're.
Speaker 2: A love bomber.
Speaker 4: Yep, I don't know why. I can't help it. It's how I thrive.
Speaker 3: Is just the feeling of love and feeling interested in someone and then being interested in you.
Speaker 4: Like I just a bad thrive off that feeling.
Speaker 1: I feel like, I feel like a lot of women and my girlfriends you have wine, I you talk about all kinds of things whatever.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of women are in.
Speaker 1: The same situation, and I don't think it's a bad thing. I feel like sometimes because maybe things don't work out, we feel like like, oh, where was I too much? But it's like you're too much will be enough for the next person. It's just not that person. Because I myself forced myself into situations where I'm like, you know, in the past, where it was like I'm in this relationship with you, No, it really was kind of like not a real relationship, and maybe in my head it was and I was loyal in my head but why, you know what I mean. Like, it's so when you find things out, you're like, oh you no, like why and like you're a young hot chick who's like you should be doing all those things. But I get it. So it's like, after especially just what we do, sometimes I just want to hug. Yeah, I just want to hug, like I you know, you wouldn't feel like, you know, the like unconditionalness from somebody because of the choices we've made, even though we know I'm okay with them. Yeah, it's just you know, it's cool too, you know. And I'm perfectly fine myself. I'm single, and I'm I feel like I'm finally ready at this point in my life where I'm actually ready for a partner and looking for those things. But I'm also not ready to settle either. So it's like, as much as I'm probably a love bomber myself, I look like I'm very like I say, like I'm a turtle. I'm a really hard outside shell, but once you get inside, I'm very mushy and very levey DeBie and like I could probably be too much to the wrong person too, but I do with the right intentions.
Speaker 2: But then They're like, why aren't you a savage. I'm like, I am still a savage, but I have a heart and I love hearts, and I'm like, you know, like the heart emojis and you do all those things emotional gangster.
Speaker 4: I like that. I love it.
Speaker 3: There's another quote like, if I'm too much, then go find less. Yeah, and I love that because if I'm too much, then go fucking find less, like exactly.
Speaker 2: But you're a big personality though.
Speaker 1: But you're a big personality and that's not a bad thing, but you should have to find somebody who not surfacely is okay with that with you being in a room, but long term because people especially I'm sure the same thing is like who do you want to date?
Speaker 2: Kendra or Kendra. It's like it's.
Speaker 1: Different, and you know, it's cool to evolve and to change whatever, but you come.
Speaker 4: With the whole package.
Speaker 2: Yes, all those Bendra Bendras, all those girls are all trickled into one. I'll trickle in So I feel like the right man will come along when it's time. But I feel like you have a lot of life to live. You're very you know.
Speaker 1: I love the way that you're so like open minded and free minded and like you're just very kind of like kind of to me from the like outside looking in, it's just like you're willing to try everything once, you know what I mean, because you're just like you kind of live in the moment. And I love that, especially being how old you are and like how young you are and how just being like the opportunities. It's cool to be in that and not be like just a lump and a log and not like appreciate it, but you could generally sell that you love life and like you're you know, you're in it, and I think that that's a really you know, important thing to be in this industry especially, and this what kind of makes you thrive to the next thing.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's definitely very hard too to like, I mean, it's hard for anyone this past like two years to be happy and you know, find happiness in this fucking crazy ass pandemic world.
Speaker 1: But you're also you know, changing, and you're changing in a world that's kind of crazy on the outside too, but you know, you're in a business that's you're looked upon a little bit more than everybody else. So having that on top of it, you know, mental health issues and things like that come and.
Speaker 2: We all what the hail? All right? What of that one?
Speaker 1: God's talking to us somewhere. It's like, you know, all those things come into like key components of like going to like oh, like I may feel crazy today and I want to love somebody, and then tomorrow you're connecting them and be like why am I even talking to this person?
Speaker 2: Like what am I doing myself? So I've learned to put the phone down and just do a facewa wash, you know.
Speaker 4: Go to the spot.
Speaker 2: Definitely, joints are a must in all stories. We should actually spark.
Speaker 4: Like speaking of joints, I keep looking at them like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did this one for you, not because of COVID.
Speaker 1: I'm COVID free, but because you know, the passing of it back and forth is just a lot.
Speaker 4: It's cool.
Speaker 3: I love personal joints, very thoughtful. I've been smoking a Jeters. It's this company that makes joints and joint stripped and oil and Keith and they have all these amazing flavors, like they just came out with peatrings.
Speaker 2: I'm a Peach Gral. I mean, I know I'm wearing orange right now, but peach Anything is like my.
Speaker 4: Favorite mine too.
Speaker 1: It's like like, yeah, I'm a sucker for Peach Anything.
Speaker 3: When I saw that that was the flavor, I was like, fuck me up. As soon as I got home from Oregon, I literally ordered them. I was like, I can't even wait for you guys to send me some Like I'm gonna buy them right now.
Speaker 4: I love that they're delicious. I have to try it.
Speaker 1: I'm always down to try new things, especially if it's you know, peach peaches.
Speaker 2: A day, peaches on day, all right.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's because we're sparking the joint. I feel like we should get to truth with Texas. So we got to know you a little bit more, your thoughts and all those things. And I appreciate you for talking to us a little bit more again, private talk, you know, we get to know you a little bit more intimately. So we're playing a game truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: It's four aces.
Speaker 4: Each.
Speaker 2: A suit is a different type of question, and we're gonna let our fans know a little bit more about us.
Speaker 5: Oh right, oh okay, hearts.
Speaker 1: Oh see, like that was your gravitational pool. That's the romantic question, love Bomber.
Speaker 2: Private talking. We've known anything about her.
Speaker 1: We know she's a love bomber, so you better we love bombing her. Only fans her website, go and subscribe by the clips, do all those things and support this sexy lady. She's an entrepreneur and I love it. So let's see romantic romantic? I would ask you, I usually started with would you consider yourself romantic?
Speaker 2: But I already know that they're hopeless romantic. Okay, let's say this one.
Speaker 1: What's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner, because I feel like you do things that are romantic for partners.
Speaker 4: Hmm, it's hard to say romantic.
Speaker 3: I mean I've definitely, I would say, supported them and bought them things.
Speaker 4: But oh, that's not romantic.
Speaker 3: It's not something that you've gone out of your way my toxic as relationships.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, I bought them things.
Speaker 1: We're gonna learn that we're not buying men things only if we want to not support their lifestyle.
Speaker 2: We'll support them with love. We're gonna love bomb them. You know, we can help you out here here at Private Talk.
Speaker 1: We like to give it helping hand. We like to like wait and look into your inner deep thoughts. What is the most romantic thing you've ever done for a partner?
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, I honestly, I can't really think of anything.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, what's the most romantic thing someone's done for you?
Speaker 4: Again? Nothing? All right?
Speaker 1: Mother, listen to Miss Texas if you are going to slide into her DMS. If you're just I know you're probably watching. We probably have similar fans. I'm pretty sure about it. You know, I haven't a shot scenes in a while, but you know I'm still relevant. I like to say I'm in these streets, okay, with porno streets, so you better be coming correctly. She needs a man that's out there that's going to, you know, be physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and financially stable enough to support her in her lifestyle. So therefore that comes with romantic gestures, things that she likes.
Speaker 2: She's a romantic girl.
Speaker 1: So we're going to manifest these things for you here at private talk because I feel like you need a man who's a man who's like someone who can stand in a room with an alpha female and also allow you to be his sub you know what I mean. You know, he needs to know when to check you when time needs to be checked, because sometimes we all.
Speaker 2: Need a little you know, we're yelling back.
Speaker 1: In fact, I'm an alpha fema. I've done it myself, you know what I mean. But we're all still great women and you have a lot to offer. So we're manifesting this here for you right now, Hope.
Speaker 3: So, I was gonna say, I mean romantic things I've done for like scenes and stuff when I get flowers and champagne, not.
Speaker 2: This day scenes.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, eh, I don't know, maybe like flowers stuff on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I've dated some pretty shitty men. I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna do better. Yeah, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Oh, I actually, I know we're coming.
Speaker 3: The most romantic thing a guy's ever done for me was my ex boyfriend, this last one. He would roll me a blunt and then go down on me while I was smoking the blunt until I came until.
Speaker 4: I was high.
Speaker 2: Did you ever ash on his head? No, man, I've done it before. It's kind of not like, you know, to be a purpose what kind of it was sexy? In my mind, it was sexy.
Speaker 4: I'm dead.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I feel like I was always cautious to the to the point.
Speaker 2: Are you more into giving or receiving? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I like both equally. I want a mixture of both. I really want somebody that gives and also I could give back to because I feel like if it's not fifty to fifty, then one of us is going.
Speaker 4: To be like, Yo, what the fuck? You never go down on me?
Speaker 1: But if it was like a certain situation, are you the one going down on them? Are they going down to you? Like just to like I wouldn't say one night stand because you're not really into one nights stance. But like in your situationship, you said you're comfortable with people if it was like a like a hookup thing and y'all are like going a Friday or whatever. Are you both going down on each other before you fuck? Or is one going before the other?
Speaker 4: I think I mostly go first, So.
Speaker 2: You're initiating the dick sucking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But because I just love it so much so a lot of time dim into it and I want to do it. But then once you do it so many times every single time, then it's like I'm thinking in my head, like damn, I could go for a blunt and some you know, going down on me, you know.
Speaker 2: The blow drop techniques or it's always the same.
Speaker 4: It's kind of always the same. I just do whatever. I feel like.
Speaker 3: I don't really have like a technique or like a step by step, but I just.
Speaker 4: Different all over it. I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah's sloppy, it's not toppy.
Speaker 2: Like you heard her? You heard Kindra. Do you have sex on the first day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you ever? Did you ever have a crush on a teacher?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: But there was a teacher that fell in love with me and it wasn't mutual, but he was what grade was this, Oh well he was in my high school teacher. But to be fair, he didn't do anything until after I got out of high school.
Speaker 1: So after he saw the library video, he's like, I've always been lasting after you, and I've really been jerking it to you for a really long time.
Speaker 2: I hope this doesn't offend you.
Speaker 3: It was before that, actually, before I became Library Girls. So I do wonder if he watches my videos. I feel like definitely watched cry.
Speaker 4: While he watches it.
Speaker 3: Because he wrote me this poem one time saying that I was a perfect woman or whatever, and then I was just like he wrote me this letter one time. He's like, I'm always if I always been in love with you, and ended the letter with if you shall ever need anything, There's little I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Do for you.
Speaker 2: If you shall never you shall ever need anything, There's little I wouldn't do for you. I's definitely watching your porn and crying. He's like, I knew you were the one, just like that's maybe what it gets him off, and you probably in your mind. Sometimes he comes across you sometime you're like, I'm doing it for you because I know you're watching, asshole. Do you like sexting?
Speaker 4: Yes? I do.
Speaker 3: I hate guys that are like, I don't have any digpiics, sir, They're like weird.
Speaker 2: About So you like dick pics?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean I want to see whatever.
Speaker 1: Are you only wanting dig pics from like your significant like hook up at the time?
Speaker 2: Or do you do you care? Like when fans send you dick pics?
Speaker 1: Are you rating them? Are you liking them? Are you like what the fuck did I just open?
Speaker 3: I rate them on my OnlyFans library girl.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I do too, but yeah, that, to be honestly, is one of my favorite things to do because I'm I'm like an observer.
Speaker 2: I'm a people like watcher, so I like to see what you have like sometimes they're not.
Speaker 1: Not like I want to use all of them sometimes, but I like to know what's out there in the world. You know, there's a lot of people in the world, and everyone's dick and vagina is completely different. Not one is like identical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I just love to make people come so whether it's over the phone or it's in person, I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had sex with twins or brothers? Which one twins? I said it first?
Speaker 4: If they're twins, aren't they brothers?
Speaker 2: True? Oh well, I like identical or like you know, they could be a grades that are different. I have great ages that are.
Speaker 4: Different identical twins. Yes, I have a thing.
Speaker 2: I see the cycle in your ironic eye over here as you glance that.
Speaker 3: If I see identical hot male twins, I will do anything I can to get them to tag teamy.
Speaker 2: How many have you took down one so far? You have your eye on some other ones because twins identical are hard to kind of come back.
Speaker 4: Anytime I see them, I'm like it, like you know, it gets to me.
Speaker 2: My hot right now? Do you want a fan? I have one a hair you we can fank in about it.
Speaker 4: You know, you would think their dick is the same size.
Speaker 2: Though, are they? I wonder this, No, I'm not different.
Speaker 4: Sometimes one hits better than the other.
Speaker 3: And if you pick the wrong twin, no, because you always have to start with one.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 3: Unless I was at a party or something and I saw both, then I would go up to both and be like, Yo, it's up. But most of the time you have to like message one and get in there first, and then you're like that'd be cool, you know.
Speaker 1: So you warm up one brother and then like you get do you dm the other one too eventually? Or you let that brother like like dictate the situation.
Speaker 3: I think specifically the time before I head up one and then I hooked up with him, and then I brought up that, like, you know, I always wanted to be tag team by twins.
Speaker 1: Did they say that they had done this before? Because I always wonder, do like twin brothers fuck girls?
Speaker 4: I think they had, like they're not They're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I wonder I'm not the only girl out there that wants to fuck identical twins. Trust me, they're they're out there. But yeah, the other one was listening. I was like, mm sounds fun.
Speaker 2: So then they just like it just happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just happened. I mean I feel like, you know, I could do better.
Speaker 2: See you're you're in a twin conquest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anytime I see twins.
Speaker 2: Were they here in La?
Speaker 4: Yes? Nice?
Speaker 2: Was it recently, No, it's a couple of years ago. But would you revisit the same twins? No?
Speaker 3: I revisited the same one twin a couple of months ago, but not not those ones. I Actually my neighbor is a twin, but.
Speaker 4: He has a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: And at first I thought it was the twins that moved in next to me because I only saw him and the twin in my building, and I was like, oh shit. And then I realized that the other one has a girlfriend.
Speaker 4: So I was like, eh, no, no go. I got back off. But if you guys ever do break up, you know, I'm here.
Speaker 1: You heard it here person DA's neighbor, the twin with the with the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: If you ever breakup, she's available.
Speaker 4: Just saying.
Speaker 2: Oh I love it.
Speaker 1: What's the romantic tradition that you dislike, since you're such a romantic, what do you think that it's just like overplayed.
Speaker 5: Oh romantic tradition, Like you know how people do certain things like like a Valentine's Day or like the things like that where it's like so such a like cliched type of holiday.
Speaker 3: I think, like did her at a movie? I feel like that's super cliche. But like you gotta step it up, Like we want picnics on the beach. Yeah, like we want you to set up something fancy where when we arrived, like you know, you took time and effort private let them know, Like I want to walk into my house and see flower petals and candles everywhere. Like if you're not doing that, then you don't deserve me. You heard it, but I'll probably still fuck you anyways.
Speaker 2: Honestly, what is a deal breaker for you in a relationship.
Speaker 4: I think I've.
Speaker 3: Realized I don't want a boyfriend that likes big black dicks as much as I do. Just didn't work out in the past, so I think that is. Or if you want me to peg you to me, that's a little it's not got it for me.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I wasn't expecting that but.
Speaker 1: You know that's that's I've realized that you could take bigger in your ass, and is yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could.
Speaker 4: To be honest, I'm starting to think back, I don't think I could have.
Speaker 2: Was this the one from two years ago? Two months ago?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 4: When was it a couple of years ago? I see, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: You know, different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean not knocking it, but that's just not what I want exactly.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, is like, but I agree with that.
Speaker 1: For me, it's like, you know, I had this recently, had a conversation with a girlfriend that was like talking about how somebody like her male partner took her to the sex store to get a toy, but it was for him for her, it was for him for her to fuck him in the ass.
Speaker 2: But that was how he like told her about it. And I was like, I don't know how I feel about that, because my thing is if you had this conversation before. But for me personally, like I just don't want to put a toy back there. I'll play with it, I'll lock it, I'll put my finger.
Speaker 1: I'll do you all do all those things like that's cute those things, but it was a certain thing for my level that I don't think that I for me, like if I'm bending you over, I'm not going to respect you as much.
Speaker 2: It's just not that the thoughts.
Speaker 3: In your face down ass up as a man, I'm not gonna look at you the same.
Speaker 4: I'm only gonna see your hairy buttole yeah, the rest.
Speaker 1: Now, if I didn't have feelings for you, I wouldn't care. Now, I still have never done that in any of movies or anything like that because for me, again, I don't want to d masculine a man in my thought process to do like in that level because to me then like I don't want to like see a man's ass up in the air the whole time and just not get out of that picture.
Speaker 2: For me, like personally, But if.
Speaker 3: You're like laying down, I'm blowing you and I go down to your balls and you want to just kind of like put your knees up so I can go all the way down back up if it's clean.
Speaker 2: You know, I've never had a man sit on your face probably like froggy style.
Speaker 3: Oh god, my eggs probably did the one I was just talking about I'm sure at some point he did, probably, but.
Speaker 1: Like, did you know he wasn't in sit on your face before or you just like were like like bamboo into the situation, because he just turned around and he like frogs squad on.
Speaker 3: Your face that more so like facing me, like I was blowing him, and then he you know, walls and then he just went up further and put his ask my mouth.
Speaker 2: And then you just had to put your tongue there.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you just had to put your tongue there. Sometimes you just have to.
Speaker 1: I like the honesty. Sometimes you just gotta lick it sometimes, like it before.
Speaker 4: You stick it.
Speaker 2: I like it, but you didn't want to stick it. No.
Speaker 3: Actually, he wanted me to peg him and I was going to and then my head started ringing and I started getting really lightheaded, feeling like I was going to black out, and I was like I had to lay down. I think that was my body's way of telling.
Speaker 2: Me, like, don't do this. Is that go down this road? Is that what like turned your relationship? Or was there other problems after that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's so many problems from the beginning. I should have.
Speaker 2: Known, No, the red flags.
Speaker 3: You just didn't, honey, moves in with you after like two weeks.
Speaker 4: That's a big red flag. Don't ever do that ever ever?
Speaker 2: And you were paying for him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know what, we live in, our learn our lessons. Yes again, the young dem and full of come thing. It's really it's a real thing. It's a really real thing. I know. I've done my share of dumb things with men, and I've learned from them. And you just learned that, you know what, You can't look back. You just enjoyed that moment. You did it because you wanted to at that moment.
Speaker 2: Now you just learn and you're like, you know what, the next one not ever a motherfucking chance. Okay, so next car.
Speaker 1: Ace of Spades. That's our favorite hair. I was a private talk. It's the naughty question. And we know you're naughty because you are a fucking library girl.
Speaker 2: Miss. I'm gonna call you baby for twenty. What is it?
Speaker 4: Baby girl for.
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 2: Wise, I like specific, baby girl for twenty, baby girl for twenty, baby twenty babe, all right, naughty? Have you ever made a woman's squirt?
Speaker 4: Yes, but it's I was very scared. Why were you scared?
Speaker 1: Because you didn't know I was You were just like jingling jingling down there and not knowing what was gonna come out.
Speaker 3: I was like fingering her. I didn't have nails on at the time, but I was just in before porn or in four.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was really nervous because on camera and I was it was Riley Reid, and I was like so freaking nervous. I was like, I don't He's like asking her if she could do it. I was like, I don't know if I could do it. To be honest, I don't know what. I was like so afraid of hurting her, but I mean it worked. I just I'm sure I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.
Speaker 2: I feel like I felt accomplished.
Speaker 1: The first time I made a girl squirt, it was like but my termtime too, is like afterwards they expected to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, my hand's really tired.
Speaker 4: It's really rough for me.
Speaker 3: I don't personally like it because it's it's too rough for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I feel like everybody's techniques is different, but I agree sometimes where it's like it's like that's just hurty, especially when you're doing the outside and like the inside feels okay.
Speaker 4: But you're like your technique needs to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my, my, my sporting fingers were on point. Don't you worry if I talk? Don't you worry? Have you ever? Well, that's you know, I already know that one biggest turn off.
Speaker 4: Ooh, there's a lot of them. Tell us. I don't know. I guess I hate when guys have huge egos.
Speaker 3: Okay, stuff like that, or if we just don't vibe, like if it's quiet or you're too quiet.
Speaker 2: If he smokes cigarettes, you wouldn't care.
Speaker 3: If no cigarettes. I'm saying there's a lot. So yeah, okay, I'll just list them.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a kindres Sunderland, please do not sign up if you have any of these problems listed above.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you h you smoke cigarettes. I don't have any money, don't have a car, you don't have your own plate. Her you have like your place is gross, and you have like she's coming everywhere.
Speaker 4: If you have a.
Speaker 2: Dirty shower not happening, Dick's not being sucked.
Speaker 3: If you don't clip your nails, not today, keep keep your everything up, keep, I don't know. If you can't get hard, it's a huge turn off.
Speaker 2: And does that happen a lot to you? Because if like, what do you do?
Speaker 1: Is it like awkward and you're just like I'm just going home or you just like do you laugh doude, like let's laugh internally.
Speaker 2: But do they give you an excuse? And what excuses are there?
Speaker 4: Always like this never happens to me.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know what the problem is. I'm really tired. I haven't eaten anything today. I already came today because I didn't want to like come too fast with you.
Speaker 4: It's too hot and.
Speaker 2: The water I need a glass of water.
Speaker 3: All of the pub just I'm always like, it's fine, it happens, goodbye, it's cool.
Speaker 2: No, I hate that for you. That's horrible. But I mean, guys are liars. I feel like again it's the idea of being like, oh, yeah, I'm cool with everything, and then like they literally get too overly excited and they just can't perform, or they were or they were just shitty levers.
Speaker 1: In the beginning and they wouldn't it's a gamble in the first place, Like yeah, like guys, don't really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Also, don't go down there if you don't know what you're doing Have you ever told somebody to stop?
Speaker 4: I think I didn't say stop. I kind of just was like, Oka came here, like please stop.
Speaker 2: Don't know what you're doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't know what the fuck you're doing.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had pity sex?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All the time, all the time. Have you ever had revenge sex?
Speaker 4: Yep, I have, Like my ex's best friend. Why do you say that out loud?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 1: I mean we're just here at private talk, but we love private information. Was this like, uh, because you knew it would get back to him or you just knew it to like get Like why was.
Speaker 4: Your reasoning and personal satisfaction?
Speaker 2: So do you want him to know you think your ex current ex? Nos? Net are your expects?
Speaker 3: I don't know because he still hangs out with this person. But people are so fake, especially those people because one like as his best friend, I'm his best friend's ex girlfriend, and you know, we broke up and you're gonna fuck me and try to so that's disrespectful and then like for him for me to do it to him is disrespectful. And then he also went and immediately dated this girl that was my friend and that I was like felt disrespected over that so for my own satisfaction, I was like, I'm gonna fuck your friend.
Speaker 1: So you were just on a friend fucking frenzy because your feeling's got hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I got over it.
Speaker 4: I only did it maybe once or twice.
Speaker 2: So are you still friends with this girl?
Speaker 4: Hell no? I fucking hate that bitch so in him until I die.
Speaker 1: I will never did they ever try to reach out and like kind of apologize to you, or he didn't feel like you needed that kind.
Speaker 2: Of thing, or you were just over it.
Speaker 3: I think that they could have told me when they thought that they would be something they out of respect for me, they could have told me what was up. But me finding out from other people and seeing online was very hurtful to me, especially because when is.
Speaker 2: That how you found out was online and.
Speaker 3: Through other people, And it was very hurtful because I did so much for this person. And also when we broke up, I went to this girl's house and I cried to her about the relationship and I told her everything about the relationship, like things I wouldn't want his next girlfriend to know.
Speaker 1: And then a couple of weeks trade I mean fair enough, like you you know, I feel like it's it's hard whenever we're in those vulnerable states to really share and confide in somebody. And then it's almost like you kind of took that and ran with it and made your own.
Speaker 2: Bed with it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, everything happens for a reason. That's unfortunate. I'm sorry that that happened to you, but you know what.
Speaker 3: Much better off him recently, And I'm just just say I am much better off.
Speaker 1: I mean, things happened for a reason. Girlfriend. You know you're meant for something more.
Speaker 2: You're something for better. Bigger things like that romantic were bigger blackbirds manifesting for you, that romantic person. He's going to give you all those things that Miss Kendra needs. I see it for you.
Speaker 4: I see it.
Speaker 2: There, Luber spit spit.
Speaker 3: Women are men, I'd say women, but I like dig so much, I would say men.
Speaker 1: Have you ever worn a wireless sex toy out to dinner?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 2: How did that go? Howd that scene play out for you? Tell us here a private talk.
Speaker 4: It was fun at the cheesecake factory, you.
Speaker 2: Know, shout out to the cheesecake factory, cheesecake.
Speaker 1: What did that orgasm happen at the table or didn't orgasm even happen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did. It was very prolonged because for me.
Speaker 3: It kind of like wasn't really enough and I had to kind of like move around.
Speaker 4: I felt like it was kind of obvious what was going on.
Speaker 1: Was it like Harry met Sally thing when they're like, you know the old school movie when she's like orgasming, it's like a fake orgasm in the deli and she's just like.
Speaker 4: And that happened internally like that, But I did it.
Speaker 2: I was quiet, How is your orgasm? Can you tell that to your private time?
Speaker 4: It was pretty good?
Speaker 2: Can you hear it? Can we hear it?
Speaker 4: It was quiet?
Speaker 2: How's your quiet orgasm? Boys?
Speaker 4: I didn't really say anything.
Speaker 1: I was like, and then I laughed, so someone I thought you were eating cheesecake and you're like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, this is just so good.
Speaker 3: I think I really laughed the most because I do giggle a lot when I come, and that was something that was.
Speaker 4: Normal to do at a dinner table. So I was laughing a lot. Giggle comes all right.
Speaker 2: Next question, next card, Actually not next question.
Speaker 4: This one clubs.
Speaker 2: It's the Ace of Clubs, which is a kinky question. Would you consider yourself a kinky person.
Speaker 4: Moderately.
Speaker 2: Are you into bondage? Yes or no? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But you know, like again not anything extreme. But I've also never really like experienced it. So you haven't worked for kink or any of those things. No, because I've always been on contract. I haven't worked for other people.
Speaker 2: Oh true story.
Speaker 1: So would you some that it's something you would aspire to do in your own site or something like that a little bit more mean, not like kink style, but like bondage or do you do that stuff on your site?
Speaker 4: I definitely would try it out for sure.
Speaker 3: I think I would want to have someone that knows what they're doing though it's important and be like a real dob, and I I'd just probably be like, go easy on me.
Speaker 2: I mean there's levels, you know.
Speaker 1: And what's great about you doing your having your site and your only fans is like you're your own producer and director of your own films. So it's like you could do it as moderately or whatever and you're you know, paying that talent or whatever, be like, hey, look, I'm trying this for the first time whatever. I'm sure your fans would love it, and you get to do it on your own comfort level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, I think I definitely would want to do that. And I want lots of aftercare sprinkled in their during during care as well.
Speaker 4: I just want constant not care.
Speaker 2: I love bombs yeah, or we love bombing again with bonded.
Speaker 3: Like if I could get aftercare twenty four to seven, that would be great.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I'll rub your booty and your boobies all.
Speaker 4: Rub your booty, I mean yours is nicer.
Speaker 2: You're gonna start somewhere.
Speaker 1: I naturally just go to booties because I say booty because of my own boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, role play yes or no?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes, school girl big surprise.
Speaker 2: Do you do this in your personal life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 2: I love it as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have so many schoolgirl outfits.
Speaker 2: I like that. Do they requested? They're like, hey the school girl tonight? Yeah the school girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah that one.
Speaker 3: Or I like to just surprise people like I like to just like get dressed up and then pop out and be like boom porn storm mode on them.
Speaker 2: Ooh, have you ever pegged a man?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I passed out favorite sex toy uh haitachi m my favorite.
Speaker 2: I named my mob's special best name friends and backwards.
Speaker 3: What's fucked up is that if you use it too much, you get uncomfortable, like sting.
Speaker 4: You don't forget that.
Speaker 2: I don't get that.
Speaker 1: Like I try to limit my like my masturbating times because I can become a bit of a like habitual mastermainer. Yeah, so like because I like, I feel like if to me, when I use it too much, I desensitize myself to like normal orgasms during sex.
Speaker 2: So that's why I do it.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I haven't had any issues in the beginning when I didn't really like whatever. Like if I would, I would just sit there and like orgasm forty times and then not go pee or something, then yeah, I would probably have a utah. But I've learned to know, like, hey, bitch, if you don't get out of bed right now after the tenth one, you're not going anywhere for probably two hours, they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna come looking for you. And I have shit to do, so all the ship.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, that's definitely But Patachi's definitely made me my celibate times. And not because I'm a choice like that, I want to be celibate, but I like there's no one that Yeah, we've been there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Land, we all experienced that porn.
Speaker 4: Star and not.
Speaker 2: Had a sexual encounter in a crowded place.
Speaker 4: Yes, what crowded place? I have to think. I don't know.
Speaker 1: A store, you were in a store, a festival, a concert, thing behind the stage, like, were you.
Speaker 2: Shopping at Target? I mean, I don't know. Throwing it out there.
Speaker 3: I think I've definitely done it in a dressing room shopping, or like a bathroom at a bar or a club.
Speaker 4: I've done that.
Speaker 2: Golden showers, how do you feel about them? No?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: No, py for you?
Speaker 4: For me? No thank you? All right.
Speaker 2: Last one is diamond, which is a spicy question.
Speaker 1: They're all a little spicy. Have you dated someone older than you? And if so, how much older?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, I'd say at the time it was only like four years or so, but nothing much older.
Speaker 4: I've definitely had sex with older men.
Speaker 2: Let's the oldest older man you have ever had sex?
Speaker 4: God, I want to say, like a lot of us, Kendra, I've the most. I've asked.
Speaker 3: I've asked someone and they told me it was like sixty five or something.
Speaker 4: It was like older than my dad.
Speaker 1: Was there an age that you didn't just want to ask the number when you said the oldest.
Speaker 3: I asked for this because some people, you know, just I mean, for the most part, everyone kind of looked young. But there was this one person where I was like, how old are you?
Speaker 2: But you didn't ask it's old?
Speaker 4: It was old. I was like, I can't keep doing this with my life.
Speaker 1: But in a moment clardiny like why, clarity, why have you ever used food during intimacy?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I fucked myself with the cucumber before.
Speaker 2: It was all right? Did it get you off?
Speaker 1: Or was it just because of like the fact of doing it for like a like on camera.
Speaker 3: I think because I picked a big enough one, you.
Speaker 2: Picked the right one. Satisfy you. Definitely you're funny. I like that cut or uncut?
Speaker 4: I like uncut. I guess.
Speaker 2: Called someone the wrong name during sex.
Speaker 4: No, but I'll think it in my head lots of times.
Speaker 2: That's why you stick with like babies, daddy.
Speaker 1: Daddy hooked up with someone and kept it a secret from your friends.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Why did you keep it a secret because it was your best friend?
Speaker 3: Or because I told my friends about that bitch, like I wanted them.
Speaker 4: To know what I did.
Speaker 3: But uh, yeah, I've kept lots of people's secrets. I don't know if they did the same thing.
Speaker 2: Hopefully craziest place you've had sex.
Speaker 4: Mm, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It could be for porn, it could be for in your regular life. Do you like have any spontaneous places?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess, just like in the club or a strip club.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I was in the Bahamas and it was my birthday and my friend. My friend was determined to get me dick. So the club there was a female strip club, and she was like, any guy in here that you see that you want, just tell me and I'm gonna make it happen. So I did find I did see a really attractive a guy and I told her and like he.
Speaker 4: Knew the club owners and stuff. So we went into So.
Speaker 1: Are you naturally like that horny that you're like, I need to fuck somebody right now? Or is this because she is your birthday and she's like, you haven't had dick in a long time and you are whatever?
Speaker 4: Drunk? It was my birthday.
Speaker 2: He was hot.
Speaker 4: It was fun spontperiens experience.
Speaker 2: Last time you had sex with a net? I feel like this is this is your button today? You contemplate, you know the weed smokes like hmm, what I were not?
Speaker 3: I would say a couple of months ago it was the one that rolled.
Speaker 4: Me the butt and went down on me.
Speaker 2: Was it good? Was it a good situation where you're like, why did I go back to this?
Speaker 3: I think at the point the last time that we had sex, I think at that point it was I was kind of over it.
Speaker 1: I feel like as females, we tend to like we need to revisit one more time to see but like we're most of the time like I'm just horny.
Speaker 2: But who would be your celebrity hall pass?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Who are a fuck or who you would want to fuck.
Speaker 1: In any situation if you were single, within a relationship, it would just be all time. If this person was like, I'm fucking you, it wouldn't matter what situation You're fucking them.
Speaker 4: Michael B. Jordan I sexy or young James Franco, I like that.
Speaker 1: What is the most embarrassing moment you've had from a dating past?
Speaker 4: Oh? Oh, dating? I don't know.
Speaker 2: What's the longest time you've ever been without sex?
Speaker 4: M like four months?
Speaker 1: Were you like, did you feel like you're going crazy? Do you feel like whatever. I feel like I thrived better off sex, so when I don't have it, it's really challenging for myself.
Speaker 2: Or did you feel like better like mind control?
Speaker 3: I felt like I didn't really notice, but when I did notice, I was like, holy fuck, it's been like six weeks since I've had sex.
Speaker 2: You were just busy doing stuff and You're just.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it's just during the pandemic. I was just like, I don't know, just isolating myself.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been too drunk to stay awake during sex? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of times I wouldn't pass out during it, but I'll like think that I'm gonna have sex and then I'm just like, nah, I'm too tired drunk.
Speaker 1: What is the craziest thing that's ever happened to you on the set?
Speaker 4: Craziest thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe for you or the guy and you're just like, oh, I don't know, but I still have to do the same with him. Or it could be a girl.
Speaker 3: Or I mean for a guy, it would definitely be. I hate like when they sweat a lot, or the craziest thing to me is when they like sweat and it kind of drips on you in your face, So to me, that's like not chill, but for the girl it would be I was using a strap on and I didn't really know what I was doing. I don't have any feeling and it was someone much smaller than me, so I kind of just like you beat up the pussy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stop ons are hard.
Speaker 1: Well, you really don't have any feelings, so you don't know. And if they're not saying anything, that's the good thing about being communication.
Speaker 2: If you don't tell me, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Heart. Yeah, I was so nervous and then I feel like I did hurt her and so I cried. I was like upset. Yeah, they gave me like a rice crispy tree in a juice box and I was all better.
Speaker 4: It's a dead ass.
Speaker 1: Is there a scene, like a dream scene that you haven't done already, or some like maybe a performer that you haven't got to work with. It could be current in the past that you would want to have happened for you.
Speaker 3: I've always I've always wanted to do the Schoolgirl, actually because I feel like I've done it for my own but I've never really done it where it's like a full production with a classroom and a teacher, and I've been saying that I want to do one where like I'm in detention with another student who's like hot, probably big and black and ripped and stuff like that, and then I like fuck them when the teacher leaves, and then the teacher comes back and just joins us.
Speaker 4: So I've always wanted to do that. I'm gonna make it happen.
Speaker 1: But is there any particular performers that you haven't worked with that you'd want to work with.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I've worked with a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I ironically enough, I was thinking maybe Geordie because I was like, he looks like he could be in high school with me, and he's so popular, like especially on browsers and stuff and porn hubs.
Speaker 4: So I was like, that would be cool.
Speaker 3: But I think because of COVID and stuff, it's not happening.
Speaker 1: Well, it'll happen, you know. If you want it to be done, you want me to make your own movies, you can yes, do.
Speaker 2: It all right?
Speaker 1: Is there any questions you have for me before we wrap things up here?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess since you've been in the industry so long, like if you could go back and give your self advice or give younger people getting in an advice, Like what would you say?
Speaker 2: What would I say?
Speaker 1: I always say to people that you know in the past, it's like, it's just.
Speaker 2: Never forget where you started.
Speaker 1: I feel like people, you know, sometimes you know, people get in situations and they forget where they started from and how hard. You know, success can be for certain people and it doesn't take you know, it's not overnight, it's not whatever, but it's you know, hard work kind of pays off. And I feel like people nowadays kind of think that it needs to happen a lot sooner than it really does because people just want things to happen more quickly. 're like now now now because of all the technology and things. So it's like really just putting the work in and just staying dedicated to your craft. And if that's what you want to do and aspire to do, then at the end goal then you're going to be successful in it. If you are kind of halfway in it, then you're gonna be halfway successful. It's just all as much as you put into it. And I always just stay true to yourself.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: One thing with me is like I've all you know I've have.
Speaker 1: I'm really grateful for the career that I have had and the way that my journey kind of started and kind of ended or you know, kind of where it's at now is I you know, I feel like I have a pretty good head on my shoulders, where I've never been kind of in the worst situation, sometimes not always the best in challenging but I feel like it only made me a bigger and better person from thriving from those things and moving forward. But I always stay true to what I wanted to do, you know, my mindset. If I didn't like something, I was very vocal about it. And you know, a bigger reason why I wanted to have the podcast was because I also wanted to have that known to not just the industry, but you know, to everybody in my fans as well. Is because people, you know, your voice sometimes gets kind of muted because you know, we are in a male driven business, but a woman ran kind of thing. We kind of get muted on certain things and things aren't talked about, and people again like they you know, desensitize how human we really are and what the business really is and how successful we can be. So I feel like it's really great to just kind of be true to yourself and stay with like what kind of what you want to do. So that's what I would have to say. But yeah, I'm very proud of you. I feel like, you know, i've known you since, you know, in the beginning, you know, I didn't know you as well, but I remember being you.
Speaker 2: Know, at Exotic. I think it was dallas Is when I first was introduced to you.
Speaker 1: But you know, you you know, I've seen you kind of grow up. Like I said, I haven't really had a real conversation where it wasn't either alcohol involved or a party setting or you know, other people know, whatever. So I was happy that you got time to come here and talk to me and everybody and kind of get to know your story on my you know perspective. So I think, you know, I think's really cool. But you you know, I love that you know your journey, you've been very successful with being in your contracts with you know, Vixen and Brawsers now, so you know, it's really you know, a big accomplishment for someone like yourself in the industry at this current time in the in the world.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so you know, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: I was going to say thank you for having me on