Speaker 1: You see somethings are going to happen.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode.
Speaker 4: We got a couple of us tonight, and we might even have some rejects joining us a little bit later. But before we introduced this guest, somebody I have been wanting to get on for a minute and I'm just sometimes booking people.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking horrible, But.
Speaker 4: We finally got him on. Before we get to him, let's get a headless Giant. What is going on?
Speaker 3: My man? I? Will you please let everybody know what what your dealer is, where they can find.
Speaker 5: You how you doing. You can find me at the Headless Giant on Twitter at the Headless Giant and on Instagram as well. And uh I do a show every Thursday on YouTube called the Headlesses Magical mail Bag where you can send me your metaphysical slash paranormals slash weird dream experiences at the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com. And also we've got the Trialogus coming up this Sunday with my boy Ethan Indigo and Ricardo, so check that out.
Speaker 3: Nice, you're back at that that's awesome. Good to hear. That's so and uh, my man, Tyrone, what is going on?
Speaker 2: It was going on? And I'm ready for today, Brad.
Speaker 6: I'm ready to see what you're going to present for us because I love gaining knowledge. Everything you can find on me is about is on my Westside rebirth at the word dot com. I'm also a bestseller to the book Journey through the Origins of History, to be bought on Amazon. I appreciate it, Nick and Headless and Ethan just get it going, y'all.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for joining man. I always appreciate you here, sir, and we got Ethan Indigo.
Speaker 3: What is going on? My man, Will?
Speaker 7: I'm always honored to be here and talk about interesting topics. This one, of course, is a rabbit all. I think many of us have gone into laytant promotion. I got I got Tyrone's book really really great. If you're watching this show and you're gonna like it and blatant promotion of myself too, I'll go ahead and do it.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 5: I'm a writer.
Speaker 7: Can be can be found on the Call Rejects Institute dot org. And uh, yeah, honor honored to be here, Brad. Thanks for bringing it.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Jusan. I appreciate you joining us as always.
Speaker 4: Finally, to the guest Brad from The Awakened Podcast, finally got you on, Sir, Please let everybody know where they can find all your stuff and maybe give people a little bit of an idea what your show is about.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 2: First of all, thank you guys very much for having me. I appreciate this man and uh you know, coming on on your show in front of uh podcasters I haven't met, for are content creators I haven't met before, and an audience that I'm not familiar with. Thank you very much for doing this. Our mutual friend Rye Voss introduced or he told me about you, and and then I saw your show with Prometheus Lens last week and it was really awesome. So I'm happy to be here. Thank you guys again for having me. Yeah, you guys can find me at the awakenpodcast dot com. My show is called The Awakened Podcast, and I talk about it's funny because I when I initially started my show, I didn't know what I was going to do, and I just started talking to people with paranormal you know, things that have happened and everything. But the first show I'd ever done was The Confessionals with Tony Mersall Merkle, and it was about the thirty third Parallel and it was like, where do you go from there? It's like you've already you know, kind of jumped the ranks and got to go on a big show that a lot of people were kind of lined up for. But so I didn't really know where to go with it. And then I just kind of started just talking to people and then and now it's naturally leading towards spirituality, energy, frequency vibrations and trying to explain like where paranormal comes from and all of the the mysteries of the Earth. I mean, it's it's getting to the point where I'm actually going to places like Devil's Tower in Wyoming and different places.
Speaker 3: I saw the videos of that. That's awesome, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to just to get an idea for these of these places myself, because there's so much hidden out there in the United States. There's so much, so many temples and uh, you know, Doleman's and these these megalithic walls and stuff all over the United States, and nobody's kind of uncovering these things and talking about them. And so my goal now is to do that, is to be the guy that talks about this these places that are hidden all around the United States. So but yeah, I talk about a little at a little bit about everything man and all road all roads lead to Christ for me. So at pretty much every episode it ends with me talking about Christ, which is funny because again I didn't start the show as a religious show at all. But when you get down the path of spirituality, I mean paranormal, it always leads to spirituality.
Speaker 3: So that's interesting. I can see that.
Speaker 5: Have you ever have you ever tried dowsing before? I know a lot of these sites have some sort of I guess energy or frequency. Have you used that technique out?
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I have dowsed. So I bought some dowsing rods, and you know it's called water whitching. A lot of people use it to find water. I actually bought some with the intention of just trying just to see if it worked. And I bought it was like these copper ones, these ghosts finding ones, you know, you could buy online, and I didn't use them for a long time. In fact, they gave Tony Merkle a set of them as well, and again I'd never used them, but I went out in my yard one day. We'd just build a house, and I tried using them because I saw this girl on Instagram who was like talking to them and they were doing things, and I was like, oh, this's some there's some weird stuff going on there. So I go out in my yard and just to see if I could find water with it, because I know where the pipes are buried, because again we just built the house. And I walked across where the water the pipe is and and sure is crap. The dowsing rods crossed, so it said water's there, and so I tried it a couple more times. It worked. I got my son to try it, and interesting thing and it worked for him as well. And the interesting is interesting thing is is that I stood to the left of it, or i'm sorry, to the right of it. And then I said, well, let me see if this works and let me see if I can talk to these things. And so I said, okay, where's the water at and it literally pointed to the left where the water was and I was like, whoa. My son was still with me, and he goes, oh, that's demonic dude. It's like I was like, oh, yeah, it seems like it, and so I asked it. I said, is this bad energy? And it crossed and said yes, as if it was to say yes. According to the girl from Instagram, when it crosses, it means yes. And so as soon as it said it was bad energy, I literally just to come straight to the dump dude, like I'm never doing this again. I prayed, uh, you know, close that door basically, because like Vicky joy Anderson says, you got to kind of close the doors behind you. If you open the door, you got to close it. So you got to make sure you pray it all out. So that's what I did, and I haven't messed with him since because I feel like, what is it that's guiding those rods? You know that we can't see. That's what concerns me is the unseen world that is around us. We all know that the watchers exist there in that unseen world, and that is the biggest concern for me, and and that's probably where this conversation won't go today. Is portals, which is where I think throughout history where these watchers have come to bring knowledge to to humans. So so yeah, I have tried dowsing, but I don't recommend it because I feel like when you do stuff like that, you owe them and they will try to come collect for you know, they'll send figures like the hat Man to come collect on whatever your soul or something you're gonna they're gonna, uh, they're gonna get it back somehow in some way. So you have to be careful when you dabble in what I would consider to be necromancy and things like that, including d MT and and all the you know, ayuask and all this stuff. I have never I've never tried it. I'm I definitely want to. It seems awesome, but I'm also very cautious, Like, you know, what are we accessing here? Is that the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil? Do you know do should we stay away from that? Is that what happened initially that caused God to flood the earth. So I'm very cautious. But it was a good question, man.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know something that definitely the way.
Speaker 2: Sorry Nick, By the way, I just feel like it you can since these places yourself, you don't need any kind of interaction with any kind of tools or anything, because when I went to Devil's Tower, I was very shaky, you know, not because I was scared, but because like something, my energy didn't align with that energy that was there. And and then I had to take I had to take I had a headache afterwards, I had to take some tile and all on the way home. So yeah, I just uh And and I had Freddy Silver on my show, who's been on guy A TV and History Channel and stuff like that, and he told me that same thing. He said that, you know, some of these places you'll go to and you'll feel elated, and then some of these places you go to, you'll feel, you know, very like ill, and it'll make you ill if you don't a vibe with that place whatever that place is. So sorry, Nick, kind of mean didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're good, you're good. Oh.
Speaker 4: One thing that you happen to mention that, uh, you know something that really kind of I guess kind of why even I had you come over the thirty third Parallel and even stargates. Something I even noticed that you said that you're into is kind of like frequencies and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: You even for myself, I've noticed, you know, I call myself an occultist.
Speaker 3: What you know, plenty of different names you can call yourself something.
Speaker 4: Like that, but like for myself, I feel like that is something that if you are one of those types of people you can end up getting into I think in that that area at some point, and for me.
Speaker 3: It's for me.
Speaker 4: When I started getting into that stuff more, it was almost like a science being able to prove magic to an extent, and I do think that that might be something that's like coming in the future. I think maybe shortly that certain things will start coming out as just like kind of weird science for proving that this is how stuff actually.
Speaker 3: Happened and how it worked.
Speaker 4: And I don't exactly know where I was going with that one thing I did want to add and it wasn't kind of like going kind of against what you were saying with the water dowsing stuff. But I do think that because of that science that's behind some of that stuff, you know, even for myself, if I can't understand it, ouh sometimes just deem it as evil when it's actually science.
Speaker 3: I can explain it.
Speaker 4: It says I don't understand it, you know, like sometimes when the mind comes across something it doesn't understand, it will lie to it just to make.
Speaker 3: It feel better.
Speaker 4: And it's always really easy to just say satan, you know, blame an invisible bad guy that doesn't really exist.
Speaker 3: Probably, so you know, shit like that happens.
Speaker 4: But I guess, like what I'm getting at is that I was impressed that I know, like you're into that stuff, because I do think it's important that I think that that's kind of like going towards the future maybe in a way of showing science and spirituality or science and magic being mixed together. So I guess after all that, what was it that got you interested in the thirty third Parallel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I grew up on the thirty third Parallel, but I didn't know it, And you know, I initially started doing like I'm a marketer and a web designer by trade. When I got out the militaries and the Air Force. And when I first got out, I kind of, you know, while I was in, I was sort of like an NPC. I guess you could say, it really wasn't really paying attention to anything that was going on. And then I got out and this was in you know, right after it's like twenty eleven something like that. Then I got really heavily into politics and following like who's running for president and all this stuff, you know. And I was going to school on the GI bill and all this. And as I was going to school, I was also doing marketing and stuff, and I started to do these papers on different subjects, and I found a bunch of conspiracy, Like you know, I was like, well, that's weird, that's odd, this is odd, this is odd whatever, and so it led me down the path of conspiracy, and then I was like, Okay, there's something going on here. And then the conspiracy path led me to paranormal and that's where I kind of discovered the thirty third parallel was whenever I got heavily into like watching everything and consuming all types of everything concerning paranormal, I started seeing like, oh this, this is uh, there's some weird things happening on this place in this place, in this place. And then in my mind I'm kind of connecting it on a map, and I'm like, oh, that's generally in the same on the same line, like Atlanta and Columbia, South Carolina and Bishopville, South Carolina. I'm from South Carolina, by the Way Alabama in Texas and and and Sedona, Arizona and Roswell, New Mexico, and all these things were basically in a straight line. I was like, okay, this is yeah, yeah, right. And so so then I looked at the map and as I'm going across, I'm like, oh, Charleston, South Carolina. That's where I'm from as well. That connects on the thirty third parallel. And I'm like, okay, well, let me see where I'm from. What's that?
Speaker 3: I was like, I got to see how far I am from there.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, let me see how far I am from the thirty third parallel. And it was like not only were we on it, but we were like right on it, like thirty three point three three repeating right. It's like smack dab in the middle of the national forest. And I'm like, okay, so this is odd, right. It's like, uh, everywhere there's a military base, everywhere there's a national forest, there's some paranormal hot spots.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So so then that again, that took me down all these different paths. I'm like, why is the why are these national forces? Why do they exist? To who runs them? It turns out that it's like the Department of Interior, but it used to have it used to be like Department of Energy, right, and it's like the Department of Energy, by the way, is probably the most important appointee position in the government, I think, like, and they're usually the last ones that are that are picked, which is odd, but I think that's done intentionally to kind of minimize like, oh, they're you know, they're like the what's the person who gets picked last last in the draft infl draft, like the forgotten man or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: I forgot this little phrase that right, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But so anyways, just the.
Speaker 5: Such a vital role to play and people really don't understand it if they're outside of the conspiracy circles, you know, and we know that it's not just about nuclear energy, it's not just about these other factors. They have a lot of really interesting secret stuff going on through the Department of Energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they definitely do. And the interesting thing is like, you know, why did they change it to Department of Interior and all this, or maybe the interior is not the word department, Yeah, it might be interior. I don't remember what it was, but it's basically because Charleston, for example, is like it's one of one of the biggest fault lines in the United States, and not far from that, a branch of that fault line is runs right below the house I grew up at. And it just so happens also that the thirty third degree Free Mason headquarters the Scottish Ripe Free Freemasonry is in Charleston, right, and it's like it's like the Supreme Court of Freemasonry there, so they basically make the laws and all this other stuff for the thirty third or for the for the Freemasons. So so yeah, I found out that a fault line kind of runs up right by my house too, and so again all these little things kind of kept connecting. For me, I'm like, Okay, this is weird. This is weird. Then I started asking people, you know, have you ever had any experiences, And then it turns out that like basically everybody in my family has had interactions with UFOs or crazy orbs or literally everybody except for me, or that I can remember, I've recently seen something that I was strange, but I don't know if it was just a light or I don't know what it was, but but yeah, everybody's had some pretty strange encounters, including my grandma. So we lived in a double wide right beside my grandma in the down a dirt road in the middle of the woods. My grandma died, my grandade died, so my mom and dad got the house. But before my grandma and grandad died, my grandma used to say she would go back to feed the chickens in the back butted up near the woods, and she would claim that she could interact with Bigfoot. She would hoot and holler at it and they would holler back and all this stuff. And and my niece in that same location, my niece said she saw like orbs or she called him fairies. And she's twelve now and she saw him when she was a little bit younger. My dad had had a tree stand back there where he hunt, and something was banging oliver his tree stand and he looked out, there's nothing there and all this other stuff. So there was like a weird encounter there. My mom has had recently. She she called me one night and I have it on my on my camera. She called me on FaceTime and she's like, what the hell is this? It was like one thirty in the morning, and she went out to feed the same chickens, right because she has the house with my grandma that my grandma used to own, and there was a there was a UFO in the sky. And but a week later, so I was like, yeah, you need to get in. That's crazy. Get the hell end whah. So like a week and a half later, she call me. She said, you wouldn't believe this, but I saw like this cloaked entity. She said, it's just like a cloak man, looks kind of like the predator. And because she was talking to a neighbor of hers that her husband had just died, my dad had just died, so they were kind of talking in between yards consoling each other, and they both saw it. And at the same time, my mom saw hundreds of oars flying all around the backyard. So this location where I literally where I was born and raised, has had a lot of paranormal activity. But I didn't really know any of this until I was watching a paranormal documentary or something and I saw this thing called the National UFO Reporting Center, which is NATIONALUFO Reporting Center dot org or something like that.
Speaker 6: Turns out, I actually sorry to interrupt I actually post a report from that website every single day on my Twitter account. They actually have where you can watch, you can see pictures, and they have videos. I post one every single day on my on my on my Twitter account. I call that it's the UFO Report. I guess I've seen that. Yeah, every Yeah, a lot of people. It's funny that Brad talks about that because a lot of people don't know about that website.
Speaker 3: You're doing it. I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, every single day I post a new one up, whether it's a picture or a video.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm sorry to interrupt. And it's amazing that you know about that, bro. Yeah, So, like it was so I looked it up, and I mean I was, I was digging through the website and I was you can people post drawings and pictures and all kind of crazy stuff videos. And I looked up my home, my hometown, and I saw that there was a video. And this was when my dad was alive, and and I called him and I said, hey, man, you ever seen these? Like it was a video of like a mothership UFO, like five lights and these and then little lights would peel out and they would just go flying all over the place. And I called my dad and I was like, hey, man, you ever seen anything like this? And he goes, oh, yeah, that's from the fella head of the road. I said, what do you mean, like the head of our dirt road and he goes, yeah, this guy goes out here. This guy goes out there every night with night vision goggles and he films this stuff. He said, yeah, they did a report on a newspaper and all that stuff, and and he goes, I see shit like that in the sky all the time. And I said, wait a minute. I was like, who, So where was he filming this video? And he goes, oh, it's right over a house. So that UFO that he had filmed that I'd seen the video that was on YouTube was right over where my mom and dad lives. So that little area is a hot spot. Was the funny thing? Is that cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That guy, that guy basically was uh would film it every night, and then military jets would come in and chase it off. He said, there's there's always a connection to military again and chasing these things away. But the National UFO Reporting Center, by the way, it's just one guy out of like Washington, and that runs the site, and if you call the FAA or some other government organization to report UFOs, they make you call or they make you report it on the National UFL Reporting Center dot org website because they actually it goes back years too, bro.
Speaker 6: Like I'm talking about all the way in the backpack, I actually found on one of the things, and I'll bring it up if I can. There was a lady who reported a UFO and then she went to her mother's house or grandmother's house or great grandmother's house, I can't remember which one found the news clipping of two people holding an alien thing. I'll bring it up real quick to show you guys what I'm talking about. But it's pretty interesting because, like I said, they have some really good gems on that website.
Speaker 2: I bring it up right now. Awesome stuff on there. I read a pastor from my area reported something. He went into the woods and had this encounter with these crazy lights and everything went silent and all this stuff, and it was like, there's some amazing stories on there. Just to read it if you just got want to fill some air airtime or something.
Speaker 3: With right, Yeah, yeah, I just brought it up.
Speaker 6: It was from nineteen fifty three, if you could, yeah, this one right here, This is this on this side, like I posted every single day on.
Speaker 2: Twitter, and you can see they give you a little description.
Speaker 6: I copied the whole thing, and they give you a little description of what they've seen and whatnot. You know, they sometimes they put their names and cell phones in there. Sometimes they delete them or whatnot. But this was actually on that website, on that thing, So I don't know if you guys really see. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's a little like a little small little I wish I could make it bigger, but it's just a little small, little alien type thing. And I don't know if you guys remember this, but you remember I think it was in Texas where they had a UFO hit like one of those uh wooden windmills or something like that. I can't remember.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't remember exactly.
Speaker 6: What the thing that happened, but it crashed somewhere in Texas, and they buried the alien in the cemetery and they kept it on the mark for a while. But this is actually from there. She says, you know, this is a right.
Speaker 5: Crash.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, something like that I can't remember. Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 6: I can't remember the specific, Yeah, something like that. But yeah, this is a picture right here from that. You know, the UFO Reporter Center. A lot of people don't know about it, but that's actually a great website if you want to, and I challenge everybody that's in here, go to that website. Go to your hometown and they'll break it down, you know, the city, daytime and all this other stuff. And they even have a world map, a world like Google, where they show you where all the hotspots are. If you actually look at all the hotspots, the hotspots are in the main two big hot spots are in two places, the Americas and Europe, and k in that area you can see where it's a lot of red dots that they have it like linked up with red and stuff like that. And I'm telling you it's pretty amazing. They have a lot of good stuff on there. But I'm sorry, Brad, I'm just I just had to bring that up, bro, all right.
Speaker 8: Sorry, it was about the choke on the piece ide I was clear in my throat and then you said I didn't just stop. I was like, oh god, I gotta spin it out real quick. Yeah, I'm glad you. I'm glad you do that.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm glad you share stories from that, because that I'm telling you that play. That reporting site is awesome. And again the federal government makes people report to I mean they don't make them. They just say, man, we don't care about it, just report it to this guy. Because again, it's just like shedding it, like they don't have any you know, they're they're they're washing their hands of it if you will. And they're like, well, it just goes to some crazy guy in Washington or whatever. The it's in f National it's in u f O dot org or something like that, in u f O r C dot org or something like that. Yeah, I'm about to bring up the link for them and post it on there for them real quick.
Speaker 3: Nice, thank you, sir. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: But apparently there's one for big food as well. I don't really get on that one that much, but there is a big foot as well.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you're crazy some crazy stuff, man, And people will say things like, uh, you know. And there's another place where I'm from, around that same National forest. There's like a campsite and a lot of there's a lot coming out of that place. There's a lot of Somebody said there was like a UFO landed and an entity got out and it was glistening with diamonds and all this other stuff and very interesting website. There's just browse too, and it's like normal people because you can see it's just like normal people who report it. You know, they type it out and everything, or they write out or sketch it out or whatever. So yeah, go check it out.
Speaker 5: Brid You're bringing up a lot of associations. And I think this goes into your main presentation on the number thirty three and the thirty third parallel. I want to know what the number means to you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I really don't. I see it everywhere. It must have some kind of power to it. But what my what I think is going on is that the number, there's a there's a bunch of different avenues. Obviously, Christ died when he was thirty three. There's there's a whole bunch of connections there spiritually. But one of the biggest things for me that I always look at is the whenever something is done, like a war has started or an assassination or anything like that. There's all the number thirty three is always involved, right, right. And the reason I think that that is is because the fallen Angels, there was a third of angels that fell to earth. So I think that people who worship these fallen angels are doing this as an homage to the to the thirty three, to the thirty to the thirty three percent of angels that fell to earth. And it's funny, man, because like you you know, you see it in everything. It's like thirty three, eight thousand emails were deleted and they won't Ukraine to become the thirty third member of NATO. And you know, I remember seeing Mike Pince doing this thing with Tucker Carlson one time, and Pence was like, you know, we need to get thirty three tanks to you know, Ukraine. And it's like it's always the number thirty three, you know. And the thing that happened in twenty twenty, it started on three to eleven, and so I think a lot of this stuff. Kennedy was assassination, was assassinated on the the Triple Overpass on the thirty third parallel in Dallas. You know, Marilyn Monroe assassinated on the thirty third parallel as well, Kobe Bryant. So there's some there's some strange things that happen, and it always seems to be in the in the name of thirty three somehow, right, And so what I.
Speaker 5: Think numerically three three repeating right, This this third part is like the infinite part. So if you've got a third of something, that would be three repeating onto infinity. So it's like you've got the picture of the trinity and infinity together in the same number. Right, So there's there's this kind of like infinity of the third which represents you know, a part of the whole. So to me, it's like they're making sort of a statement about infinity and power when they're using that number over and over again.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that they get technology and information, advancements in technology, medicines, scientific discovery, all these other different meta different types of metal and all these different things. I think that people people who are working in the government. I think there's two factions of the government. I think that there is a government that's working to keep these things from coming out of portals. Like I said, they're chasing them off with the military jets, and then there's a faction that I think is getting information from them, and when they get that information, they owe them and so they have to do these things in the number thirty three, like Afghanistan, Kabo, Afghanistan, Baghdad, Iraq, all these places, damask Assyria, all of them are on the thirty third parallel. That Temple Mount in Israel is on the thirty third parallel. You keep going across, man, It's like every war just about as recent, excuse me, in modern times, has been thirty third parallel. Even the bombs that were dropped on the Nagasaki in Hiroshima was on the thirty third parallel. And excuse me, Roswell, New Mexico right the crashes in nineteen forty seven, Roswell, New Mexico is on the thirty third parallel. But a lot of people don't even know that the five O ninth Bombardment Group was headquartered at Roswell and they were the ones who were training at White Sands, and they were also the ones that were dropping all the nuclear bombs on Nagasaki in Hiroshima. So there's a connection to atomic bombs being dropped on the thirty third parallel, and I can get into that in a little bit. There's a book by a guy named Bruce Kathy who wrote a book called the Harmonic thirty three, and harmonic thirty three to him is the resonant frequency of Earth, right, and only only time that atomic bomb can go off is when the resonant frequency of Earth meets the resonant frequency frequency of the Sun. And it only happens at certain times of the year, certain times of the day, things like that. And he come up with a mathematical equation, uh, and pretty much could pinpoint it every single time. So there's a lot of connected there's a lot to unpack with all of that stuff. And then you start again making connections to you know, you get into the spirituality stuff, you get into with the fallen angels, you get into the christ stuff. I mean, there's even a there's even a math equation that's the number thirty three is the hardest math equation to solve, or something like that. And so it's like almost impossible to solve this one equation. I can't remember what it's called, but the number thirty three is basically impossible to solve, and so I don't have some kind of mathematic terms, so you guys.
Speaker 7: Have to and I say, the location of Roswell brings to light your point about the doe, right, and that kind of they're having to do with unidentified objects, and also the whole nuclear experiment, right, And it all has the same kind of secrecy levels. And when you talk about the thirty three angels, it reminds me of the remainder would be the seventy seven, of course in the heaven, the seven and heaven and that being more holy relationship or positive. And you just mentioned the math problem of thirty three. Rarely do we see threes and sevens? I sp Maybe not really. I guess with numbers it's just as likely as any other time, but it seems of significance when we get sevens in a row and also threes in a row. I have a funny little equation you're from biblical numerology. The one hundred and forty four thousand, excuse me, divided by one hundred and eight, a very special mathematical and spiritual number, equals thirteen thirty three. So thirteen hundred and thirty three point thirty three three three three three three added in finish them. So I just thought that was interesting to share.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it isn't. And so what you're what you what I think you're describing, and what I think a lot of these things is about is these things called harmonics. And I just mentioned it with Bruce Cathy. The harmonic thirty three and harmonic is just a a frequency or like a numerical pattern that is, is a multiple of a fundamental frequency. Right, So like one hundred hertz tone, it's multiple would be two hundred herts and three underhard So things can resonate on those different hertzes, like if you had one hundred, two hundred, three hundred. Those are resonant frequencies. Those are resonant harmonics. And so like the mathematics is a real big part of this, right, It's like we just don't know the cod We don't know what it all, what it all means, but it has something you think about like music and music notes, just like do rey me fassu latita, Right, it's like do re me those are resonant frequencies of each other. And if and that's what I was just mentioned with the sun and and the Earth, those harmonics have to line up in order for the atomic bomb to go boom, bigger boom. Right, they can go boom on their own, but when they hit that that energy. So what it is is it's a The Earth is sort of dormant during the day or during the night. It kind of sleeps. There's magma that's in the earth, right, that's like and magma is made up of magma tite, which is iron rich minerals, and it's this is kind of dormant. It's a it's a magnetic energy. So Earth is a big magnet. It's a magnetic energy. When the Sun comes along and heats it up, that magma becomes See, a magnet by itself can't create electrical and electrical current and unless it's induced, unless it's moving. So when the Sun comes in, it heats up that magnet, makes it at a magna that makes it active and it creates these to alurric currents, these electric energies that flow beneath the Earth's surface. Well, that's why there's always and I haven't got to this, but volcanoes are always involved. There's always volcanoes nearby or extinct volcanoes, or streams or faults or fissures and things like that because these electric currents when they're when they're induced like that, when the sun induces them, they could they flow out of the earth. As the sun goes away, those those currents go away. So there's a there's a there's a dusk in a dawn time where it's very critical for these entities to come into our reality. It's the it's the moment where this, yes, the liminal space is right.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I was looking for that word and I didn't want to fumble it. Thank you for saying that it's the liminal space, right. It's like, uh, and by the way, that's why the occult symbol of a rabbit, because rabbit rabbits are crepuscular, right, and so they come out at dusk and and and dawn as well to feed, and so that's why you get a lot of like rabbit hole stuff and white rabbit don't fall out the right, white rabbit and all that stuff. But so yeah, I think that, uh, we've been tricked in in history, we've been tricked into creating portals. We've been like our ancestors were just kind of hanging out, minding their business, and all of a sudden, these uh, these things come in through these uh, electromagnetics, geomagnetic hot spots of energy, and they once they come in, they kind of trick people into thinking, making them think that they're angels of light or their loved ones. Right, so they might say, they might say, Nick, you know, man, I'm your granddad and you know I used to take you fishing on the weekends, and you know, or your grandma, your grandma Coults, your favorite blueberry pie or whatever.
Speaker 3: That was like kind of correct, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll tell you something. Because they're watchers, they're agors. That means that they are thought forms their energy, that they're dispersed energy. And Gregory is what the Book of Enoch, you know, Enoch using the Book of Enoch. So they're they're just watchers, they're thought They can see us, but we can't see them because we live in this little tiny sliver of electromagnetic energy called visible light, and everything else outside of that is is paranormal. I mean, it's what we call called paranormal. But we live in this little sliver of light that's like point zero zero three five percent of the entire electromagnetic spectrum. So we live in this point zero zero three five percent. That means that ninety nine point nine to sixty five percent of the world around us is spiritual world. So we're the really the paranormal ones in this, if you want to look at it. We're very alien to the rest of this of the spiritual world around us, and that's why these things want to get into this. This vibration of energy that we're in, we're vibrating at the perfect energy of light.
Speaker 5: So was that Brad think about this? It's not just about the light, because think about how much more a dog can smell than a human can, and think about how much more a fox can hear than a human can. And so we're talking about entire experiences so far outside of our imagination that other animals are experiencing right now. The mantis shrimp can see so many more colors than humans are even capable of thinking about. So I mean, yeah, there's there's this huge realm outside of it. I found this interesting reference. Have you read the book by Bruce Cathy, a New Zealand airline pilot who talks about the world grid system. He talks about this thirty three world grid system. Did you want to go into that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was just talking about with Bruce Kathy and in Harmonic thirty three, that was the book that was his in his initial book that he wrote was about you know how these harmonics play a role everything I was just talking about. And so so Bruce Kathy was a New Zealand pilot and he didn't really believe in paranormal or anything like that, but then he saw his first encounter. The first thing he saw was an underwatered submergible object at USO and he's like, well, that's a weird light. You know what is this? And then he kind of got with other friends of his other pilots and he's like, hey, have you guys seen it? And so they were like, yeah, we saw something here. And so he started sort of mapping things on the charting things on the map, and he saw that they were running in a straight line, and he was and then he became obsessed. He's like, Okay, well this is some weird paranormal type of stuff happening on this straight line. I wonder if it's a bigger system, I mean a bigger grid, and he basically obsessed with it. He didn't he's just a he's just a normal guy. He wasn't like a mathematician or anything like that, but he obsessed over it for like fifty years and started determined to determine that basically the Earth is everything is measured off of nautical miles instead of the miles that you know were so everything is off. He figured out everything. He's like, something's off, and then he started adding nautical miles because he's a pilot, and then it all like connected the whole grid, and he basically could figure out where every next paranormal thing is going to happen. Every There's this thing called the Elton and Antenna. I don't know if you guys have ever heard of the Elton and Antenna, which is off the coast of Siberia. Allegedly it's this antenna that's buried three thousand feet deep. And so he was discovering more antenna's around the world based off of this grid system, and he would make bets with the New Zealand President of when the next atomic bomb test was going to happen and all these different things. And basically he started getting followed by men in black from the United States, and he was being courted by CIA and all this other stuff and he bravely continued to write books and do all this this incredible work, but he was harassed for the entire fifty years basically to not give up these secrets and all this other stuff. But what he determined, what he started thinking, what he started seeing was like, Okay, the grid exists. And so then he started looking at craters and he was like, Okay, these craters, like the baron Ja Crater in Arizona is on the thirty third parallel as well, and it's a perfect circle. And he's like, all these craters around the world are perfect circles. Like how are they perfect circles if they're flying in from outer space at an angle right instead of straight down? Doesn't make any sense. And so what he determined was that maybe the electrical grid. A cataclysm blew up the electrical grid. So he thought that this electrical grid, and I think he's right, is like a subway system for UFOs. They it's I think he's one hundred percent right. It's electromagnetic energy that's coming out. What I just talk about te leric currents, it's electric. It's electrical currents that are coming out, and that these things are magnetic. Uh, and they're you know, metallic and magnetic, then they can just kind of move around. You ever seen, you know, how when you move a magnet, it does these like weird little jolts. That's kind of what a UFO does. It's these weird little sharp turns and things like that. And so basically, he uh, he was right on with that, he but he thinks it was a cataclysm that calls it. I think that the US government was blowing up this grid. They were called they were dropping nuclear bombs on this grid to blow it up. And I think that these UFOs are working to repair that now. Like whenever they whenever they come into this reality, they're trying to like repair this grid, this grid system. So just like the UFOs that are over at my mom and dad's house, I think, you know, remember I told you they always they always look like they're doing something. They always look busy. They don't always, you know, they're not just sitting still and hanging out and smoking cigarettes and not that I know of at least, but they're always they look like they're just flying around collecting things, abducting people, you know, And what I think is happening is they are doing all that and then they're being helped by some factions of the government in these deep underground military bases, which I think is a real thing, and they believe.
Speaker 5: Do you believe there's some type of parasitism associated with sightings and these events having to do with these things. It's like they want you to see it, right, They're they're collecting something from the perception or the fear that they generate.
Speaker 2: I think there's something too the energy that they're creating, for sure, like they're trying to generate fear with some people. But I think that they're trying to create hybrids to inhabit this earth, because, like I said, if if we live in this perfect think about it, man, we live in this perfect temperature, this perfect zone of temperature. Right like if if if we're in this perfect vibration of warmth and everything, then that means that like Hell and Heaven, I mean, I'm sorry, excuse me, Hell is uh is extremely cold?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: That means if it's slow vibration, that means it's extremely cold.
Speaker 6: And in fact, you know what, I haven't heard anybody else put that like that, And I and I say the same thing, because if Hell, Hell was supposed to be hot, you would think it will be an indication of the sun.
Speaker 2: But the gun, the god of the Bible, yeah, god, and the Bible.
Speaker 6: Is known as as a sun god some well some of them at least, because there's different ones in the Bible of course. Yeah, light exactly, So you was you would depict that and visualize that as being heat when evil was in the darkness, when there's no light, darkness automatically shows that it's cold, right and see and that yeah you on the song, Brad, you on the some because a lot of people don't think like that, and it made me wonder why do people associate Hell with being hot when in reality it was probably more than likely cold, just because of the simple fact that Hell is in darkness.
Speaker 2: Well, even if something is very cold, it still burns, right, It's well yeah, yeah, yeah, it does exactly.
Speaker 6: And that's probably the missing representations because if you put your hands in snow, you can get frostbite and it feels some people say it feels like it's burning, so yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my bad.
Speaker 5: Dote's Inferno and Donte's Inferno, the lowest level of Hell was frozen. It was completely frozen. And also if you look at where the origin of the word hell. It was a Teutonic goddess of the underworld in a frozen place. Right, So you know, all of these different indicators point to Hell as being a very a very cold thing.
Speaker 2: The serpents are always like the hope. You build tunnels that go down into the earth so they can try to get close to the serpent God, right, And it's like there's all there's all these things that point to the cold as well. Not just so. The sun is a representation of light or God's light is you can look at the sun that I just will I say that, I don't know. I'm not even how sure I am of this. But if you look at God's light, because everywhere in the Bible says God is light, it says it a thousand times, Like, how can you interpret it as anything else other than Okay, God is light because it's what the Bible says over and over. And if you look at if you look at the sun, what I think the ionosphere is above us is a prism. And I have a prism right here in my hand, and I think that that prism when when God's light, what happens when you shine white light through a prism, it refracts into the colors. Right, So if if God's light is the sun and and it shines through the firm which is the ionosphere above us, which is plasma, then those colors are refracted. We're light beings. We're refracted beings. That's what we are. We're hugh h u e color beings were and we and we're h and man. The man part means manifestation. So we're color beings that create. And the Bible says this. The Bible says we are created in God's image, and if God is a creator, then we have the ability to create too. And that is true because look around us. I mean, we're the only beings on this planet. They can create the things that we have. We got cameras and cell phones and desks and houses and all this other stuff you don't see, you know, tigers building houses and all this other stuff. So I'm sorry, Nick.
Speaker 3: Ahead, No, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think that's so. I think we're extremely special. And I think that these things want to get where we are because they're cold, it's miserable, they're disembodied. And so if they're constantly watching us, and we're having sex and smoking cigarettes and drinking beer and living life and you know, swimming in the lakes and having a good time and enjoying life. They want to get here, you know, and I think that they can't because they're disembodied. And how that and how I actually, I'm sorry, guy.
Speaker 5: I've heard it put before that we're the highest level of hell in the lowest level of heaven. And so if you're thinking about it from that perspective, and then you're applying vibration to it, we're like that midpoint of vibrations. So it's not all the way cold and it's not all the way hot. It's right in that temperate zone. And if you think about the chances of that, it's almost incalculable that we would find that kind of zone to be living in, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And again, it's a resonant frequency. Like you know, when we get sick, man, I think it's because we're just not resonating with some sort of a vibration. I think that there is disease in the atoms within our body, because if our if our if our body is made of seven otilion atoms, they're all vibrating together you know, to create what to materialize us, and we interact with something that is not a resonant frequency, it kind of dislodges those atoms and it and it causes disease. And so I think that even illness can be explained in terms of energy and frequency, because we are energy, we are light, you know, like I said when and I did a video on this on YouTube, I mean on Instagram, So if you've seen it, I apologize for having you know, repeating it. But the at the the nucleus of every atom, there's these things called quarks. And when these quarks get excited, they they rub together and they create a vibration. That vibration creates a frequency, right, that frequency creates a quanta of light called a photon, and and a lot of photons vibrating together is what creates matter. So we are matter. We were material, right, And so these things that are trying to get in their ethereal, So we're we're material, they're ethereal, and they at the what a quanta is, it's the smallest particle that butts right up to that ethereal world. Excuse me. And so I think that if they can keep us in a low vibration of anxiety, fear, and all this other stuff. They can open these doorways to access our bodies in some way, and they can sort of inhabit our bodies. Have you ever seen someone who's high on drugs or possessed or whatever and they're just it looks like they don't know how to operate their body. I mean, you can see this within Kensington, Philadelphia right How these people are all slumped over and all this stuff. It's because these these demons, these nephilim, they don't know how to inhabit a human body. They haven't figured all that out yet. So I think that they're trying to create hybrids to come into this reality, to come into our world. But h I think that our government has an agreement with them, and allegedly they do with Dwight Eisenhower in nineteen fifty four called the greata Agreement, where they would essentially allow these things to abduct people and create hybrids. In exchange, we got technology and all this stuff, but they kept basically, these aliens kept doing it and all this stuff.
Speaker 5: So that I think you really made your point on the vibrational level. If you think about the vibrational tones of what subconscious, self doubt, subconscious, you know, hatred, all this stuff is sort of building up as these different fields of energy, and based upon how they're treating other people, how they view themselves, they're almost kind of like bringing in these negative frequencies that harmonize with the same tones that they're producing. Unless you have a certain kind of purity of mind, and you're you're almost doomed to this constant state of cyclical destruction.
Speaker 2: And that's what happens when I grew up in a small town. That's what happens with people when they stay in this this low it's a low vibrational energy that they can't get out of no matter they're good, they're good people that grew up good people, but you know, the circumstances of the energy that the field of energy around them keeps them in that resonant pattern. And it's almost like you'll never get out of it until you physically pick yourself up and leave and go go somewhere else and start something new and change your literally change the dial on your personal frequency to something else. You know, it really feels like it goes to escape these places, you know.
Speaker 5: It goes to the nature of what a portal is. It's a void. It's it's something that's not there. You think about the Einstein Rosenbridge, it's something that doesn't exist within space. It's that zero point. And essentially people have everybody has that zero point within themselves, but they get to choose what energy is flowing through that point through the power of thoughts and through the power of spiritual perception. And if you're on that low vibration, stuff starts coming through that zero point. You know that is not what you want in your life.
Speaker 2: Well, the zero point to use, you know, just piggyback off what you're saying, like the zero point is actually above us, it's in it. It's a crack in the firmament, if you will. And so there's energies, there's magnetic energies coming from the Sun that interacts with the magnetic field, and there's these little points of energy. And I actually think that that's where lightning comes in. When you see lightning shooting down it, lightning is plasma. And so what I think is happening is you're seeing electromagnetic waves hit the Earth like an electromagnetic pulse and create these tilric currents that kind of spin up and then spin out and again when you're tricked into these when our ancestors were tricked into building these stone temples and these passage mounds and these dolmens and all these other things. You think about everything that you see as the gateway to the gods and all this other stuff, Well the reason they did that was because they literally thought that they could access loved ones. They thought that they were communicating with loved ones because their loved ones they call the Native Americans call them spirit lines, because they felt like they're dead deceased ancestors were giving them knowledge on how to be better humans and all this other stuff. And really it was just trickster nephelm that were just like tricking them into creating these stone circles and like Stonehedge and Abbarry and all these other places. And I think at some point, you know, God had enough of it because this is you know, we talk about fallen angels meeting with the daughters of men and all this stuff, and the portals were these meeting spots, was where people came to get knowledge from the nephilie, from the or from the fallen angels. Right, and God had enough of it and then basically washed them all away in the flood and he covered all these portal areas and a lot of these places. Man, it's so weird, Like go Beckley Teppy was buried, like a lot of people don't know that it was intentionally buried. It wasn't like buried by a flood, but that was intentionally buried. Stone Hinge was knocked down at some point, somebody rebuilt it or they rebuilt parts of it. So a lot of these places were intentionally destroyed. And I think that there are still things going on. Wars are created to intentionally destroy these portals as well. I think that there's an invisible war going on that we don't know about with against these things basically. And I think because again every war that in the Middle East of the last thirty years has been on the thirty third parallel, which is the thirty third parallel is just a it's a lay line, it's just a in a lay line, is just an invisible path of energy. And well, I think that's where the kind of spend.
Speaker 5: But there is a certain type of trickster energy that is associated with these sites, especially along mound sites and everything else, like they're throwing up images that are not real or not true. But I don't think that's actually the end of the story, right, Like you'll get a lot of trickster energy at these places, but I think the goal is to try and achieve some sort of initiation. A lot of these sites were around that idea, especially God's like Pan right, So Pan represents panic, right, So being in the woods in the middle of the night induces this panic, and then being in that panic mode you have to be able to move through it to understand the knowledge or the totality of the system. And I think far too many times people get hung up on this first stage, which is, hey, this is terrifying. The second stage is how are you a hero? How do you face the danger? How do you get through that? And that's what I think a lot of people are missing out on is because they end up running instead of facing what is what should be obviously a test because this liminal space, like you're talking about with the dawn and the dusk, this has everything to do with how they practice these pagan cultures. Is they look for these signs and they understood what was a trick and what was it? This was the wisdom that was required to move through. But we don't have that anymore. These limital events in our lives aren't based around the Earth and the natural cycles. The natural cycles give you the indicators that allow you to become more human through these spiritual experiences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have to access none of this stuff. We have all the tools available that God gave us already, you know. But you know, when the Earth lines up with the sun and creates. So basically what happens is the Sun comes in and it heats up the atmosphere, right because all the IONI sher is just as a soup of ee, that's all it is. And it comes in and it heats up these this the atmosphere and it creates a noble gas. And typically the noble gas is blue, purple red, the stuff we see in the sky blue, and they're all and they all signify a certain type of noble gas, which is like xenon or something like that, or you know, pick your noble gas. It just depends on where the area is at that electrifying, if you will. The sun basically electrifies the ion the sphere. So if these things, in my opinion, these things exist in the ether, which is sort of outside of our perception, right, but we kind of exist in this plasma like state. It's almost like an electromagnetic frequency is like the zipper of our reality, and we're kind of containing this plasma. And when the sun comes out, it dispurses this plasma. And when the sun goes away those liminal spaces, when the sun starts to drift away, what happens is this plasma starts to reform. And this is the moment where these these energies can attach themselves themselves onto the ions and create these little things called complex plasmas. These little things called complex plasmas kind of flow around. You've seen the jellyfish UAP with Jeremy Corbel. That's what a complex plasma is is flying around. It's invisible, we can't see it. So what happens is this thing is looking for electrical currents to interact with so it can turn into a plasmoid, which is a plasma toroid, and a toroid is a donut, it's a halo basically, right, So then it gets into like are we talking about this is where maybe this is why people think the angels have halos and all this other stuff is because there's a guy named Winston Bostic who did a study on magnetic fields. He was doing a study of magnetic fields and then he just started playing around with plasma, shooting plasma in these magnetic fields, and he started noticing that these things, it was creating those sparkles of little donuts, and so he was like, well, what in the world. So he started shooting a bunch of them at each other and doing all these different experiments, and he discovered that they were creating little orbs of light, and so he was basically discovering what I'm talking about. This is how these things come into our existence. This is how they come into our reality. They so they if they're flying around their complex plasma, they all intelligently grab collect together, and there's an entity that controls there's like a smart These things are nonlinear, they're intelligent. They're just pure intelligence, which is why the government calls them non human intelligence because it's just intelligence. They're not human. It's just pure intelligence. And that's where these things exist, that is in this intelligent etheric world. So when they come into the complex plasma and then they hit a magnetic field or electric current, that's that's been created by like a stone circle. Because again if those to learn currents are snaking around the earth, this is where you get serpents and stuff from. Then the idea of serpents and dragons, because the energy is snaking around, it's snaking around the earth. This is why this is where you get the Caducis logo right for for the for the medical career. This is this is where the idea for snakes come from on that logo because the author and Merlin and all these these other wizards were using these magnetic portals as healing places and all this other stuff. So but yeah, these uh, these things come in. They they hit a magnetic field, they turn into a toroid. Multiple of them hit. They turn into a ball of light, and that ball of light just kind of flies around. It's a it's an electro magnetic ball of light. Their their their orbs. People call them ball lightning or whatever you want to call them. There that's all they are there, their orbs and ball lightning, and they fly around and they look for other ions to morph them into some sort of a cryptid or an alien or whatever. So that's why when you have a yetti right in the snow, because this ball of energy connects to the deceased or the putrefied remains of animals that died in the snow. So you're gonna have like what looks like a YETI the same in the swamp. That's why these things smell terrible. That's why they look like different types of animals. That's why cryptods always have the you know, Bigfoot always has a different look according to everybody you know explains it in a different way. But what happens is this ball of energy is flying around, it hits a packet of putrefied ions and it just kind of forms into something real quick. And so this is how they come into our reality. It sounds kind of far far fetched, but I think this is exactly what's happening.
Speaker 5: Well, we know that we have a lot of plasma activity that goes on around lunar graviton points. Right, So they've got two sixty degree points coming out from the Moon that are like null gravity space, right, and they've noticed astronomers have noticed that there's an extreme collection of plasma in those spaces that actually organizes a lot of cosmic dust. You can observe that, right, So that is actually impacting the plasma development on the planet. But we have plasma in ourselves, and it's actually relatable as a magnetic field that exists around the body, which would be this aura. Yeah, and so you're talking about two plasmas interacting here from the atmosphere and to our aura, and these ideas of maybe cosmic visions having something to do with that sort of space between these two energy fields.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're bioelectric beings, do we Our hearts create toroids, our brains create toroids. We're literally balls of magnetic energy because that's what as I said, we're seven octaian atoms, and we have this bioluminescent glow to us that we can't see, you know, and that's called the aura or black body radiation or whatever you want to call it. But yeah, I think that these things, you know, interact with us, man, and they affect that energy field in some way. You know, you always hear this stuff like like attracts like and all this stuff. It's true, birds of a feather flock together, right. If you have a negative your if you're in a negative environment, if you think about it, if you are a negative person and you're creating negative vibrations off of yourself. It's being trapped in this in this ball of energy around you, and then like a magnet, you start attracting other negative things. That's why it seems like, you know, when your car breaks down or whatever, all these bad things, you know, your girlfriend breaks up with you or whatever, all these bad things start happening around the same Thomas because of your negative state of vibration, and they try to purposely keep us in that negative statement they want to. So you know, fear is this frequency of less than eighteen herts. Okay, anything less than eighteen herts is fear. It's like a fear induced tiger's growl at four hurts for example. And authenticity is a vibration of like five hundred and twenty eight hertz. So if you're vibrating at a high vibration, which is like Christ like right, love and light and all this other stuff, you're vibrating too fast for these things to even attach themselves to you. But if you're vibrating at four hurts, a lower fear of anxiety, this thing can attach itself to you because it's a resonant frequency that's matched.
Speaker 9: Up to them Brad, I'm sorry, I mean domains interrupt, but I was gonna build upon what you had said about the krepuscular moments in the day, dusk and dawn, and one of the wanted to insert was that dusk and dawn have the exact ratio of red, blue, and green light to turn on the pineal and turn it off. And so when you do see sunset and sunrise, your pineal is reactive at that point to either turn on or turn off. And one of the main things is that the and I'm sure everybody here knows, the pineal sits suspended in cerebral spinal fluid, and it is thought that a lot of the proteins that exist in the cerebral spinal fluid are influenced by biochemical signals that are received from the body, out of the body, and so forth, and then it just like reinforces all of the activation deactivation of the pineal. But one of the things that also that you had mentioned to build upon that as well is that not only does it tell you to turn on and turn off, but the cerebral spinal fluid and the pineal are tightly linked to esoteric concepts. Being aware of like you know, the god concept or anything outside of our cells or the paranormal or anything like that.
Speaker 7: So I just wanted to build upon that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're one hundred percent right you you know, you giant, you were just headless, giant, you were just I'm sorry, that's your first name. Again.
Speaker 3: This let's see.
Speaker 2: What you were saying about the dust, right, about the space dust. So that's what it is. They attached themselves to, like space dust, and that's what we are. We have dust flying around us all the time as well. And if you look at dust, right, they have if you look at the if you look at the different shapes of the dust, you will see platonic solids. It's usually like tic tac shapes, squares and what do we always see with with paranormal or like with orbs, the inside of an orb you'll see a square or you see a tic tac shape or whatever. And that's because that's what these things have attached themselves to. They attached themselves to a speck of dust. Usually that ship that dusk is like shape of a grain of rice or a square, like I said, like a cube. Uh. And then it and then it grows from there and then it has all this this energy field around it. So sorry, don't mean to just ignore what you said.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I heard what you said. I would just before I lost my thought on the platonic solids. I didn't want to. I didn't want to forget to say that.
Speaker 5: Right. No, it's like a static electric neural network. So if you can imagic static electricity in a zero G environment and it's connecting all these different grains of dust and magnetic fields, that's what this sort of plasma in outer space creating order really looks like. It's it's a static electric neural network, and that's it changes shape regularly, and it has these changes within it that reflect the idea of consciousness.
Speaker 2: They're they're the you mentioned in space, there's these I think what you were referring to is the quarter Lusky clouds. And these quarter Lusky clouds are these giant plasma cloud like thing blobs in between Earth and the Sun. And what they're discovering is that these are nonlinear, which means you can't predict them. And so in short, they're supercomputers. And so when you when you start getting into like AI and all this stuff, this is where the idea of supercomputers come from. Because linearity is like a typical program for linearity is if this, then that, and then that repeats and you can kind of chart it going straight up. Well, nonlinear is chaotic, and actually that's what an atom looks like. You see the electron. The electron doesn't just flow around the atom like a circle, right like we've like a two D model that we've seen in science class. It actually flows like cloud. It's a it creates an electron cloud. It flows chaotically and it's like all over the place. It looks like this. It's just going chaotically, and that is what the essentially that's what we are too. We're chaotic nonlinear being. So that's why when you go to work every day and you're trapped in this fucking terrible nine to five job where you got to look at a damn you screen and you got to listen to this like repet you repeat it over and over. That's a trap in my opinion, because our energy has been trapped into this field of something that you'll never get out of. And when you escape that, when you go and you create something on your own, because we are creators, then the world opens up around you, and it feels like you are a true free being no matter what you're doing. But because and that's because at our core, the electrons that make us up are nonlinear. They're chaotic, and so every moment is a new now, Every single second, every split second is a new now, and a different reality can occur any second you create something or you decide to do this, and you're going to shift to a new timeline, you know, and then continue shifting to a new timeline based off of every single decision that you make. Doing this show shifted me to a different timeline, or you know, whatever the case is. So so that's what nonlinearity is. With these supercomputer plasma clouds, complex plasma clouds that are called the quarter clouds, that's what's happening. That's what these things are. They're non human intelligence. They're just pure intelligence, and they're chaotic, they're uncontrollable. That's why with these supercomputers, you know, it just goes infinitely into the void. Right It's like you're accessing information that you didn't even know was possible.
Speaker 5: Because rad speaking of Witch, speaking of which I want to turn you onto this book right here. It's called the fourth phase of water. I don't know if you've heard of it, but it's talking about the same type of electromagnetic potentials that you get out of these you know, clouds of plasma that come through water. Right, And think about how many times water and light go together in the Bible, right, it's always the water and the light. And so there's something too, the ability for structuring water that really you know, speaks to the soul and it's it's these two different things. So, for instance, in the book, he talks about the easy water, which are these like hexagons that form around an object within the water based off of electromagnetic potential. So on one side of this uh hexagon field, you've got one charge and on the other you've got a different charge. So it's actually creating charge within the water. And guess what, it's charged by photons from the sun. I mean, we're mostly water. If you if you put these ideas together, it just makes sense, you know, Well, that's.
Speaker 2: What I think plasma is. I think plasma is like the electrolyte for the anode and the cathode electrodes. Right, Like Owen I saw Owen Benjamin at this UH at the at bro Grove right. We were having a beer together and he asked me about that, and I never thought of it, and I was like, oh, like he said, he said, what do you think about the Sun and the Moon being electrodes? And I was like, oh, I never thought about that. And then it made sense. It was like, oh, the methode is where the ions flow from through the through the electrolyte fluid, which is the plasma that we exist in, and then the and then the moon is the catha or the anode, right, or maybe I got it backwards. Anode is the sun, cathode is the moon. So it's interesting. Yeah, but yeah, I think I think the same thing. I think that water plasma is like a conduit. It's like a It's like it's when you when the sun loses ions, it gets transferred to this electrolyte fluid, which is plasma, to the cathode, so it's like a battery battery.
Speaker 5: Water is still one of the most dominant, you know, molecules in the entire universe, so there's there's something spiritual about that as well, because we're mostly water.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm sorry for by the way, I'm sorry. I know it's all scientific stuff. I'm sorry, it's getting a little.
Speaker 3: Perfect perfect people.
Speaker 2: Are sleeping in the in the commets right now.
Speaker 6: Sorry, you know, I say, I was going to say, you know, science doesn't you know, every idea in theory that we have, science catches up with it later on in time. You think about the first car that was created. I guarantee you somebody who was riding a horse was like, man, I wish I had something that could get me to my location a lot faster. And over time and over, you know, generations and so on and so forth. You know, things started coming together to create what we have as far as vehicles. So just because we don't have science today to prove that there's a way to hit portals and so on and so forth, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Science right now can't prove astro projection, but plenty of us has experienced astro projection, right, I've experienced it. I know that it's real to me, you know, And anybody that tells me anything different, you know, they're just telling me from their experience.
Speaker 2: You was mentioned in the Bible. Everywhere in the Bible.
Speaker 6: You will see that everybody has their own experience, and meditation is used in there a lot.
Speaker 2: I know Ethan knows a lot about that because he wrote a great book about meditation.
Speaker 6: And when you meditate, you have your own experience and you can you know, enter these portals or so called stargates, whatever you want to call them, by your own movements of your the rhythm of your frequency of your body, the breathing, and so on and so forth. Even what you eat helps with that. You know, a lot of people say don't use fluoride because they'll calcify your pineal gland. Well can signs prove that, well, they have seen calcified pine hill glands. Right, I know Japan right now either has created or is in the middle of creating. One is creating a pillow where it can record your dreams. So every night that you go to sleep, put your head on that pillow, you hook up a device to your head or some sort something like that, and it records your dreams and then you're able to watch those dreams like you would watch a television show.
Speaker 2: Now a lot of us have I've.
Speaker 6: Been able to also participate in controlling our dreams, which is called lucid dreaming. Imagine what we could do with that in the movies, the creativity, and so on and so forth that comes from that. A lot of people who invent things invented things through a meditated state or a state of fasting or separating themselves from the mass of the people. That's why people go on the mountains to pray and meditate. That's why people are stuck in their rooms for hours on end. I actually have Chinese medicine balls right here where if I'm meditating, if I can control this and just focus on this over and over again, I'm able to write my articles, better, come up with better ways of presenting my art from my YouTube channel, podcasts, so on and so forth. The Kashak Records is another one a lot of people don't talk about.
Speaker 2: It's basically, you.
Speaker 6: Know, an informational guide of our lives and our past lives. And sometimes in some ways you can read other people's of Kashak Records to understand what they've been through. And a lot of this stuff can't be proven by science as of right now because we don't have the technology out there. But there are scientists out there right now who are trying to create these things that have the open mindedness, like all three, all four or five six of us that's in here, or maybe just one of us may not be open minded, whatever the case may be. But those scientists are just like us, right. You know, those scientists are the individuals who say, okay, I can't prove it right now, right, but maybe you know a thousand years ago they thousand years later they can now. Also, we got to keep in understanding that science won't be able to, you know, prove somebody's astro projection unless the Japanese somehow is able.
Speaker 2: To create that pillow that does that.
Speaker 6: That would be a great form of recording somebody's mind and visual ideas in their brain when they astro project project because I know when I ask to project, I know that I see things out there that's not supposed to be there. You know, I actually was I was actually confirmed dead in Afghanistan when I was blown up, and I had an event that has something that seemed like a different portal to me, and then you know that was my experience.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: But then a lot of people will say, because you mentioned drugs and alcohol and stuff like that, a lot of people are able to tap into these inner things, but they're always on drugs or they have some kind of mental issue. So guess what people will say, Well, they don't want to believe that person because they have something mentally wrong. If I tell people my stories, the first thing they're going to just say is all I do was in Afghanistan. Guy has blown his head blown up. You can't believe a word he says. Right, That's what people will say because of the.
Speaker 2: Simple fact that it doesn't make sense to them.
Speaker 6: You know, there's this Arabic proverb I that I was reading. It's saying out there it says nobody actually wants to die.
Speaker 2: And if you really want to.
Speaker 6: Test that theory, throw yourself in the sea and see how much you fight to stay alive, right, Because it's not until that moment when you in that hard situation.
Speaker 2: When you're like, damn, is there a god? Damn? Is there something greater than me? Damn? Is there something out there that can help me? You know?
Speaker 6: And then you have to look within yourself a lot of times to seek that information. But the problem is our narratives, our beliefs, counter that because we've been systematically and you know, since families have taught us that there's only a certain belief, not every family, but you know, most families, you know, grow Christian, Catholic, Muslim and so on and so forth, so they believe that and when they're introduced to new things they don't. It goes against their beliefs and stuff like that, so they don't want to jive with it and whatnot. But you know, in reality, you know, science is going to catch up with trying to figure out how these portals work. Astra projection is one of the biggest ones. I mean, you go to the Bay and the ki and ain't you eejat and it talks about how you know, part of your soul goes somewhere else, part of your soul stays here, and you know, the soul that stays here has to be equipped with all the stuff that you had when you was alive, right, and then your other soul seeking a new life and so on and so forth. But you have that relationship with both of them. It's so weird how it is different for every culture religion, and you know, in ancient texts and stuff like that. But the point is is that we have all been told since the beginning of writing, since people were able to write down their notes like a diary to say what they could and could not do. It always has been an idea that we were able to travel outside of our body, and it were things that was unseen and unknown to us that we can't interact unless we do certain rituals, prayers and fasting and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: Well, what you're describing is metaphysics. You know, it used to be that physics was metaphysics until the General Education Board came along in the early nineteen hundreds and basically got rid of the talk of anything metaphysical, and it would just be. That's where science was born, was in the early nineteen hundreds by the Rockefellers in the General Education Board. This is when Einstein came into existence and all this other stuff. Right, they got rid of the word ether and they started using the word plasma instead. So when we talk about ether, which is the fifth element, and when we talk about plasma, which is the fourth state of matter, they're basically the same thing, right, And so they change the language and they started calling that science instead of spirituality, and so it's the same, it's literally the same thing, but they just have changed the language on things. Just like with Bruce Cathy with his book, what they wrote what he said that the nautical miles thing, and also how we have instead of twenty four hours in the day, are biological clocks are twenty seven hours in a day. And so they take out one little thing from the equation and they get you know, and it just basically throws everything off. So they take out the talk of plasma, which they don't even talk about it. I didn't learn about this school, by the way, they take out to take the talk of ether. Because if you start to learn about all this stuff, then you start to rediscover who you are and how powerful you are and how you can create and you have this ability to manifest things. And so again, man, with all these ais and all this other stuff, everybody, everybody knows that news is all fake and nobody is all garbage now, right except for you know, maybe a few older folks who are still watching it and stuff like that, but most people don't even you know, Colbert's leaving his show and all this other stuff. Yeah, I mean, they're just basically gushing money. But they've been gushing money for years, and the reason why they still exist is not to get the news across. It is literally to make you manifest reality in whatever way they want you to manifest reality. I believe, like with twenty twenty and stuff like that, when that happened, they tricked us. They tricked our mind into believing that we lost our taste buds and our sense of smell and all this stuff. I don't think that we actually did. I think that that's how powerful. And then once once that started to wear off, once we start going no, no, no, I don't believe this anymore, then it all started reversing. And then what did they do? They started saying, we never said this or we never said that, you know, because they want if they repeat it over and over enough, it becomes a vibration in our mind. Our vibrations in our minds is just like the vibrations that create us. So our vibrations, our thoughts are vibrations, are words of vibrations. Every time we say something, every time we think something, we can manifest things into reality. We have to be very careful with our words. The English language, I think is a demonic trap trick. I think that our language was something else. I think we could speak telepathically. But I think the words we speak now is all magic. It's all black magic. That's coming out of our mouths, because when we talk, when we say words, every vowel, ABCD, et cetera has a different It creates a different vortices of energy, literally, the vorticies of energy that comes out, and that vortices of energy has these this toroid of a magnetic field around it, and that magnetic field vibrates things into reality, vibrates things into existence. So we have to be very careful what we say, what we listen to, what we watch, what we all of the above, because movies. That's why it seems like all these movies are predicting the future. If they say things over and over again, it becomes reality. You know. That's what I think that a lot of these things do. Because you know how someone like CNN or whoever. You know, I'm not picking on CNN, but whoever still exists with low viewership, like nobody watches except for an airports and stuff like that, is because they just have to have it playing in the background. They have to have it going so they so you continue to hear it and then it creates a vibration which manifests it into reality.
Speaker 4: So sorry, yeah, let me just say say this real quickly, before I forget I thought I had my mic on. It's something that me and Lisa, I know for sure it came across. There was a few times where we kind of went a little off with the Jamatria, and there was a lot of times where we're like, you know, what's really weird is that, like sometimes when we run these things, you start seeing it matching other things that's going on at the same time, Like, you know, like we might have been looking into something with true crime, but somehow it brings up Trump, mar A Lago, Covid will be in this somewhere, a BLM or George Floyd.
Speaker 3: Or something like.
Speaker 4: It's like all these things were all happening around the same time. You'll see like matching certain things, And you know, I don't know how people look at Jamachia, if they take it serious or not. You know, I don't know that, you know, but the numerical value is still being repeated, and it all seems to be going on at the same time, and I've wondered if there's something behind that to where all that is like feeding each other.
Speaker 3: It's just constant.
Speaker 9: Then America value for magic is thirty three for simple Jamontra oh there you go. So, yeah, the thirty three again all over again. I don't know, just to interject again. When I came in, Tyrone was talking about the UFO crash in Texas. Thank you for showing out in Texas, and turn if I repeat what you said, but that it happened on the thirty third parallel. They're in Texas the crash, and not only did it happen on the thirty third parallel, it's like thirty three degrees zero three asterisk and then zero three double asterisk or whatever, So it's like repeating threes. And another interesting part of that location is where the super collider was going to be built by Watsahatchie, and that is where the original CERN or so just was going to be built in that adjacent area. Not exactly thirty three, but I think it was thirty two or something, but it was just south of that Aurora incident. And then one of the I guess interesting things is that so it wasn't built there, but we did get somewhat of a particle collider, had large hadron power particle accelerated collider in Fermilab in Chicago, and the not the latitude, but the longitude is eighty eight, and so of course if you divide, you know, the eight and a half, you have the threes mirroring each other, which I thought was very interesting because a guy who was named after actually worked with Oppenheimer at the atomic testing there in Los Almost, but I believes almost. It was like north of that or something north west of Almost, and it was on the thirty three like near truth and consequences if you drive through that area. Another thing that Nick and I kind of found out was that the guy from the Doors, Jim Morrion, drove through there when he was three years old and had an experience with that at that thirty three parallel at the age of three and then goes on to be you know, Jim Morrison. So definitely that has a lot of symbology. I wanted just to kind of reiterate all of that as well.
Speaker 2: I think some of the dude people don't understand this. So I think that charismatic people are born on energy pathways, like superstars and stuff like that. Every single if I name somebody, I'll just name a few people, and all of them are born on thirty third parallel. It'll blow your mind. Bear Bryant. If you're a college football fan, he was born right next to Johnny Cash in the town over from Johnny Cash in a small town in Alabama, both of them thirty third Parallel, Hank Aaron, Hulk Cogan, Oprah, Kanye West, Marilyn Monroe. Literally, you go through the list of everybody who's a who's who in Hollywood or music, almost always were born on some sort of an energy pathway, some sort of a lay line, including Michael Jackson, who was like born on I believe like the forty second, which is another hot spot of like another parallel that's a hot spot, but most of them were born on I mean literally, dude, you get BB King and Jim Henson, and you know all these famous writers, and you know all these famous authors and all these famous everybody seems to be the who's who of everybody. Martin Luther King Junior and Rosa Parks and everybody came from this same line. And it's so it's very interesting that there's an there's an energy that comes out now even the hometown I grew up, and you'd be surprised to find out that there's been almost twenty I said ten before, but I think it's almost twenty NFL players come out of our hometown, and you know, the chances of that are extremely rare. And we've also had people come from our area like Charlottage the God and all these other people that are from the same small little town region around literally Charlamagne grow like ten minutes away from me. So it's a thirty third parallel as well. So there's something to that. There's something about people being born. Elvis was born with thirty third parallel and he yeah, and he had Yeah, what's that? Well, I was going to say too, there's other And the weird thing is is that there's always multiple towns and multiple high schools and multiple regions where these people, these super famous people come from. And I talked about this with Cosmic Peach before as well, where it seems very improbable, like Forrest Whittaker and Matthew McConaughey came from the same exact town, right, or like a couple of people from the Office went to high school together and now they're going you know, they're like Jim and Ryan from the Office, they were they went to high together, and Kevin and they're ready to do guy whatever his name is Andy. They both went to high school together as well, right, And it's like, it's so weird how that all that the energy. I don't know how to explain it, but it's like they're grown in these little hotspots or these little areas. And another thing that's weird, man, is like, like, I went to Wyoming a couple of weeks ago, right, got all the way out. I got just twenty five hundred miles away from where I live in South Carolina. Get there, I get to a rodeo and I'm leaving the rodeo and I run into my neighbor, who is my neighbor from where I live now. And it's like, how does energies swear? Every time I go somewhere. I used to be stationed in Turkey when I was in the military, and I was I went to this place that was like like in the middle of nowhere is that the beach? And ran into this girl that I grew up in my hometown. So it's like something about energies that keep they they they can either affect you positively or they can affect you negatively as well. There's been in my hometown, in my area. I can't even describe how many people I've lost. I lost four of my best friends to freak different accidents and things. Four of my best friends. That's like, you know, like all these are like brothers I grew up with, and ex girlfriends and over and over and it's just like this death, this dark cloud of death of like NonStop people dying. And I want to say, hundreds of people that I know personally that died young, that died from freak accidents, that died from car accidents, that die from falling off the roofs or getting electrocuted or whatever. So I think that these, uh, just like with the portal locations, the energies can resonate different for people. They can either have this charismatic effect where you can kind of sort of become popular or so famous or whatever, and they can also have this negative effect where it becomes like, you know, very draining and you know hurt, you know frequently, you don't you don't resonate it on you don't resonate with it on a frequency level. So there's something to be said about all that. The Jamatria, the the locations of the thirty three parallel, like there's all kinds of other spots that I'd even mentioned that are on the thirty three parallel, like the Catalana Islands, Lookout Mountains, Sedona Vortex, the place where Travis Walton was abducted, which is the Sitgreaves National Forest in Arizona, the Goldstone Observatory, it's kind of like, which is the Earth's Space Communications Center, which was featured on Colas Encounters of the Third come that. By the way, they showed a bunch of thirty three numbers on there as well when they in that movie. But that's sort of new to thirty third. It's like thirty fourth or something like that. They got, you know, the White Sands that nation before. That whole area is just loaded with like giants, footprints and all kinds of the crazy things. Poverty Point Louisiana, Greenville, Mississippi, Mississippi, with the Winterville Mounds. You got Mountainville, Alabama, which is obviously a bunch of mounds as well. So on and on. Man, you can go across the nation, Disneyland and Anaheim that's on the thirty third, and then there's Club thirty three, right, so the Bermuda Triangles, thirty third parallel and all of these things what they all have in common. I just mentioned with Bermuda Triangle. Bermuda Triangle, the island of Bermuda is a volcanic seamountain and so it's an extinct volcano. All of these energies, these alric currents come out of the earth from volcanos false fissures. Anytime you can put a stone circle near flowing water in the mountains and create a portal, I don't recommend it because it's necromancy and it's against it in the Bible. But I was telling a doc from Prometheus Lens about that and he was like, holy crap, dude, we had this crazy encounter and it was by the water. Well, what does water create? Flowing water creates an electric current. That's why you That's why they do when a know, it doesn't create it directly, there has to be some things involved. But like with turbines for example, for dams, the water falls down and it turns the uh the electromagnet. The electromagnet creates electricity. So whenever that electricity is flowing, that's when these things want to come into and they want to hit these these little areas and come into existence. So yeah, there's a lot to it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: There's the easy zones themselves, which form around everything that is you know hydrophilic, actually create those you know, electrically charged fields, So there is a massive amount of electrical charge that happens. Have you ever seen the water test where they're dripping a drop through one I think it's an anode. And then because the water is moving through these different fields of electromagnetic energy, you can complete a spark gap just by drips of water. So there is an electrical potential from flowing water directly by itself. But it's even more so when you've got water being hit by the sun, so that's how it charges up even more.
Speaker 2: Yep, I agree. So yeah, there's a lot to be said about all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I just think that the worship of serpents and all this stuff comes from the idea of energy that's flowing along the Earth. That's where it all comes from. So all serpent everything, serpent deities, all this other stuff, that's where it comes from. That's why when we think of reptilians, that's why we think of like nephilum and all this stuff is because that's what they are. They're you know, energy, This is disembodied energy. And dude with AI man again, what I was just telling you how we manifest. Not to take this into an AI conversation, but I just want to warn people that they created almost like a trinity for AI. They built the brain or you know with this project Stargate or Stargate project, they built the brain, these these data centers. Right, So humans built program the AI, which is basically just if this, then that language.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then we we sourced it. We give it all of our data, all of our energy, so it's learning everything about us. So we're giving it information that we're teaching it how to be human. So then they build this big digital brain with this Stargate project, basically our a neural network, right that we're creating. And then the most important thing is the aggregore that inhabits this digital body. We're creating that as well, so we can unplug from all this anytime. And what I say, by uh, we're creating this. And agregre is a thought form. Christmas can be an aggrigor or Christmas isn't agrigor in a way, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day is an agreg or anything that the collective consciousness comes together and creates an energy field of whether it's positive or negative, is an Eggregor. And again that aggregors always it exists. There's an Eggregor around us all the time. We every time we yell, every time we fight with our family, whatever, we're creating these little aggrigors. Now, some of them without the collective consciousness coming together to build it, they won't exist very long. They'll just kind of disperse. So when when Peter Thiel and whoever else gets on TV and they talk about AI is going to be this, and AI is going to be that, they're trying to get us to believe that that's going to happen. They when they say stuff like we want it to be a digital god. They want us to believe that it's going to take over jobs and it's going to be a digital god and all this other stuff. They want us to say that. They want us to think that because our thoughts create those aggrigors. And again that's what uh, that's where the word gregory comes from from. You know, the watchers there, the watchers, and so you see it on the back of the dollar bill, the all seeing eye. That's a watcher. That's how that is, you know, and that's what they want. They want a new world for the ages, which is what they put on the dollar bill as well. And it started in nineteen thirty three by the thirty second president, FDR, who also became technically the thirty third president because he gave himself a third term, right, so he technically became the thirty third president, but Truman was the you know, on paper, thirty third president. So a lot there's a lot to unpack with all that, I know, but it's like it takes this down a different rabbit hole. But but there's a lot to the number. And for you know, by the way, I think FDR was a freemason.
Speaker 5: If you're going to look at FDR, you you have to look at him as this as his impact on the next century. Really, I mean, nobody had a bigger impact on the way people see the government and how it relates to the people then from the FDR era. Even today, after so many years he's been gone, those ideas are still recycling. So to downplay the fact that he was the thirty three, thirty third president and he had such an impact I think would be foolish, you know, I mean, there's there's that resounding impact that he had, especially because he chose to go for a third term, that you know, really does resound today. I mean it's that same harmonic quality of the thirty three as a number.
Speaker 2: Well he took. I mean, he was the one who implemented the dollar bill. You know, he was the one. And again the eye above the pyramid, Pyramids, domans, stone circles, passage mounds, et cetera. They're all considered these you know, you go into them and you have these transformational experiences, you interact with the gods, they give you downloads of information and all this stuff. So there's an eye above the pyramid, and that that should tell you exactly what I'm talking about these portals, that they're just locations where people could go and interact with these fallen angels essentially, and so that's what they are. They're watchers, they're fallen angels. They're disembodied spirits of the Nephelum now because of the flood. So yeah, I mean that's it. And I think that there again, I think that there's actively good probably maybe I don't know good people trying to because you know, look, I was in the air force, and everybody I served with, nobody was like that. Nobody was like, you know, fighting on the side of evil, right, So I would have to imagine that there were people, there are people who are fighting on the side of good to try to close off these portal locations and prevent these things from coming in.
Speaker 5: So it's all about reaction time, and I think programs like this, when people can really start to understand the significance of these numbers and what to do when you see them, and how to react to them, it's going to change the reaction time. Especially if they're in the military. They're going to say, hey, wait a second, they just gave me an order that has the number thirty three in it. We should think about this for a second. What are they actually asking us to do? Very valuable in reducing the amount of harm that can come from you know, orders that may be coming from a malevolent source.
Speaker 2: Just my thoughts, Yes, very very much. So just think of like again, do re me fasso latita like that. Every you know, thirty three has a resonance as well, and it can have a negative resonance as well, So we have to be careful. We might be communicating with with entities in the world that we can't see by using certain numbers and things like that. If it resonates on that frequency, you know, and we tell you, you know, there's like the I don't know much about it. I have to look into it more. But like the four four four hurts frequency versus four three two or whatever it is, you know, all that stuff matters in a big way.
Speaker 5: So well, yeah, gang signs, right, if you've got a if you've got a guy who's the thirty third degree Mason, you're you're spray paying your gang sign on the government, right. So that's that's kind of what these thirty three is in all the media kind of represent It's like, hey, guys, stand down, we got this under control. It's only thirty three. Remember, we're it. So it's sort of like a tagging operation. They're just saying, hey, look, the thirty three means we're in charge. You don't have to do anything. And so if that's what.
Speaker 2: They're telling you in orders, get seventeen a lot, take.
Speaker 5: Seventeen thirty three. These numbers indicate that there are different forces behind the scenes. I've seen the stories behind these thirty three stories, and they have to do really creative things to get the math add up to thirty three. But if they're that meticulous, that means they're very calculated, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think they work. I think they are calculating. I think that they are very much so using Earth's energy grids still with all their you know, again, the headquarters for the thirty third degree Scottish Rite Freemasonry is in Charleston, and it's like, you know, I don't know if any of you guys are Freemason's or anything like that. I'm not disparaging you guys. I don't know how it works, but I got a feeling that it's not like anytime you go in and you get with a bunch of minutes in secret, and you dress up funny and you do all these things. And I've heard a little bit about it. I heard that you have to sort of you have an out of body type of experience and all this stuff. So it's weird to me that people get together in these certain spots and do certain gestures and rituals and all this other stuff to transcend or something. I don't think you need to do any of that. I think that you again, you just have the ability to do that. Right now. We were talking about before we started to show how Riye came on here and how I also did a show with ry how you know you could do uh what is it called Jesus? I forgot it wasn't able the thing again? Ah where you can see with your mind.
Speaker 3: Earlier to I don't know the problem?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like like we can do all that, but there's the energy field around us is sort of clouding that, you know, and if we if we get into water and we get into nature, we can hear those we can hear those thoughts and everything better. I mean, I'm sure everybody here has done it. You thought about somebody and all of a sudden they call that kind of stuff, or you thought about somebody and they died or whatever. I think that we have that ability to just.
Speaker 6: Just thinking about it and having your getting it on your phone and seeing a goddamn advertisement.
Speaker 2: True, bro, it's trucky ship bro.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not evenna Like when you was mentioning, you know, the watchers and stuff like that, I I was thinking in the back of my mind, Uh, you know, is twenty four hour surveillance helping the AI better their understanding of humans because they get to see how humans move, talk, interact, you know, their mannerisms and so on and so forth, and you know it's all going into one location.
Speaker 2: You know at this.
Speaker 6: Point, you know, you know you're going to find something about you online that a lot of people won't believe what could be one hundred percent truth, just because it's simple fact that you know, all these videos and stuff is going on and going on about and I sometimes think about that, you know, what are we feeding this AI?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Because in reality, right now as we speak, and I've said this plenty of times to my life too, I said, if I had the opportunity to take what I have in my mind and put it into a computer where I can live forever, I probably would do that.
Speaker 2: And I'll give you a great example of this.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: I always try to tie everything that I do with through the religion or something that I've watched with history.
Speaker 2: Just because I love history period.
Speaker 6: But a good explanation of this is that movie about with Johnny Depp called Transcendence, when he was trying to when he took everything that he knew that he was basically taking himself and putting himself on the network. And it's a really good movie, a really really really really really really good movie. I watched it before this whole AI thing came about. And now you think about what Elon Musk is doing with the neurallink, right, think about how fast your research will be able to come to your mind in a matter of just saying, hey, neurallink, look this up. There's literally websites like archive dot gov, Sacred text dot com, all these texts that talks about ancient history, you know, the pictographic scripts, the language, the writing systems and all this other stuff. You know, it would be too easy for you to say to yourself and your head, neurallink, hey, I need you to translate this cuneiform tablet, and why you're looking through your eyes and it's reading it. It's translating it like that. Remember back in the day, Google was the thing to do for research. You type in what you wanted, you know, as many words or as minimum possible words as possibly well. You put it in Google, and Google bring up the top searches on there. Nine times out of ten people would pick the first maybe five or ten.
Speaker 2: Maybe some people don't even go past the first link.
Speaker 6: They clicked the first one because it's the most advertised one, so they believe in their minds that that is the most accurate website, so they'll use information from that. Now we're getting to a point where everything is happening fast. South Korea actually has the fastest internet on this planet right now. Their internet as fast as hell, can download shit so quick. I remember you. You was mentioned how you was in the Air Force. When I was in Iraq in Afghanistan. Y'all remember LimeWire and all that other shit. So yeah, yeah, so I used to download movies from there for free, like it would take a whole day. Like if I wanted to watch a movie from the States, I would by the time I went to work. I would, you know, tell it to download certain movies, TV shows and shit.
Speaker 2: I literally, I promise you.
Speaker 6: I downloaded every episode of the Simpsons using that when I was in Iraq in Afghanistan because I love the Simpsons, and.
Speaker 2: It would take a whole day.
Speaker 6: Now in twenty twenty five, to download a movie, it may take what maybe five ten minutes. In South Korea may take like a minute or thirty seconds. When our internet is getting faster, our processing speed for everything is getting faster. Now when we apply that to our brain, the strongest muscle on our body, they.
Speaker 2: Say, I guess or organ I should say, They say that.
Speaker 6: You know that when you when you had this neural link or whatever, when you can take what you instead of having to type on the keyboard and going to your computer and turning it on and this, that and the third, you simply just say in your mind, neural link, research this and most of the time, since it's going to be neural link, nine times out of ten, people are going to use what rock, So nine times out of ten. In the future, people are going to use GROC as their information, their guide, and they're going to you know, a lot of people like to keep records of themselves online.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of people use.
Speaker 6: Rock and JADGPT to make their dumbnails for their YouTube channels, and this, that and the third. So now these AI has a representation of you. They know who you are, not just by what they see, but they know your email, they know your phone number, they know your address, they know what food you like. They even know your secrets that people that the person that you lay with next to you don't even know, right because people are looking up shit that on the Internet that might be of curiosity to them that they don't want their spouse to know about or their significant other. So AI is going to know more deeper relationship with humans than we are that humans have with each other already. Just think about people are not even asking humans for question for answers anymore. The way they're getting their answers now is going to rock and chat GPT. So the surveillance that they have on us, and you know, I don't I don't know how much of it it is.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of it could be an idea.
Speaker 6: You know, you had the idea that what was it Eisenhower, I can't remember who it was the president you was talking about that gave you know, the permission to go ahead and you know, quote unquote induct these abduct people and get this information. My only question is is that those with all these power, with all these powerful people out there, and all these people who are supposed to be in the know, they died just as regular as some of us, like with you know, cancer, burning up, drowning. You know, it makes you think, is this a cover up or is this a ritual uh sacrifice that that has needed, you know, because some people make it at a certain age, and those numbers in those ages, or the ages in those numbers, they're sacred, and it's scary that they died at certain times at the same thing. And a lot of people say, well, that's curate, create that's coincident. There's seven point seven billion people on this planet, blah blah blah blah blah. But there aren't seven billion, seven point seven billion rich people out there with a way to manipulate the world. And if you can manipulate the world the right way and you're powerful enough to do it but you just don't know it, they probably won't fuck with you.
Speaker 2: But if you do know.
Speaker 6: How to use it to your advantage, and that's when they come after you and send, you know, the men in black and all these other crap at you.
Speaker 5: The good news is anybody sorry, how connected is this aggregor system? Because you know, the people who are who are doing these sort of performative deaths with all these numbers that line up, could be doing that as a form of theater so that it gets inside your head, so that they they can use you as their processing unit. Right, you're the one manifesting for them. So that's why they put all these numbers and all these codes and all the things that they do is because they're using you as their processing unit. So you know, at some point when you wreck now is it, you could shut that down. But if you do, you have no idea that that's what's happening. You become an easy target for you know, malwhere using your machine. You know, it gets your will.
Speaker 7: This reminds me of a strand up what you've been talking about, Brad. The Gnostics and the arkons, right, the arcons. One of the writings, I believe the Gnaostics that they found was how the arkons were from this solar system they inferred by the writing, and they hated the sounds of our celebrations and singing, right, And ultimately they to your whole point about how they don't they want they want to come into this dimension and swim and do these wonderful things that we get to do and play. And and then there's also this idea that they as you were talking about language, which being this archontic manipulation, if you will, The Gnostics talk about the idea of they found that the only way to beat us was to give us their ability and that really like ended up taking away from our abilities, if you will. So the whole notion to communicate is almost like this, we would be more psychic if we weren't so conniving, right, And so part of this conniving linguistic, opportunistic approach that people have collectively, not individuals. I'm not being judgmental. I just mean to say that there's this whole aspect that we kind of maybe lost intuition, just like you said, just because we're we're scamming, like like the like the rcans.
Speaker 2: One thing, you know, we were talking about language. One thing I forgot to mention is the homophones. You know. The homophones are words that for for people who don't know, are words that sound the same but are spelled differently, right, like right with the pen or turn right or like a ritual right and so yeah, weather, yeah, I mean these words sound the same, right, so they don't they're not spelled the same what they sell they sound the same, so they have the same effect and so they trick us with that language as well through the use of homophones. I'm going to do a.
Speaker 5: Man, Brad, I got what you'll love. Bapha met and bafflement. Bafflement and bafflement bafflement means to stop someone and bapha met meaning that god of you know, transgenders and stuff. It's like the same kind of idea. It's like stopping progression.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, dude, listen, we're I mentioned that we were madder and I said they were ethereal. But also they're they're anti matter, and so if we're material, they're anti material. And if you the best example I can give of this is like for people who've seen this show Stranger Things, which by the way, I was an extra on season three, so it's a fun fact.
Speaker 6: But hold on, wait, wait, wait, hold up, now you got to tell me where you act, because I want to go.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: I was on a season season three, episode six, and there was this little fair scene and I have like a white hat on a red beard and a fishing uh it was like a fishing vest. So but like with l when Lle was trying to crush the can, what did she do? She wasn't trying to crush the can with her hands. She was trying to go into the anti matter that makes up the inside of the can and crush it from within. It's like it's like a trampoline. Like if you go up underneath the trampoline and stick your hand up on the surface, it looks like a hill, but really there's something pushing that up. So I think that these things exist, these these paranormal these eggrigors, these entities, they exist to create us, right, So they're like they're like this throwaway energy to just to create up to create us. And I think that that's what makes them matter than anything is the fact that you know, like if we're if you think, if you think about the frequency, how it has like a hill, we're at the top of that hill, and they're they're underneath it pushing us up to help create us. And there's a lot of evidence that shows this. There's these things called the Brooklyn currents, which are the streams that shoot from the Sun to Earth that creates the lightning and all that other stuff. And these things look like double helix DNAs. Well, if you think about like a plasma ball, like you know you get from Spencer's or somewhere like that where you put your fingers on it and it has these purple tendrils flying around and stuff like that, that's what a Brooklyn current is well, the black stuff that's in the inside of that plasma ball is the antimatter, and it's what create it's what helps create that that current, that little tindril of purple lightning. And so they exist to create us, basically, and I think that they're there. Intelligence doesn't it doesn't sit well with them. So but yeah, I think again, I'm not worried about any of it because we're we're in what's We're in an awakening right now. You mentioned like faster internet speeds and all this stuff, and learning things faster. We're also learning information a lot faster and all this stuff. I think we're in an awakening where it's, uh, some people call it the quickening because because things are happening a lot faster than what it seemed like. You know, weathers a lot weirder now, you know, it seems like time is going by faster. It seems like the years are going by like maybe it's because I'm getting older, but dude, I'm just saying it just feels like it's flat.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question. When's the last time you saw a clock that had just been sitting there for maybe a year? Actually, give you the right time.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't. I never thought about that.
Speaker 5: Look around, you're gonna find that the bank clocks are off, sometimes your cell phone is off. Time is fucking weird right now, and nobody's paying attention because we all kind of get there at the same time, but all of these fox are long. It's weird.
Speaker 2: It is weird. Yeah, something's happening, and it's happening faster, and I think that that's what these people who have been in charge are afraid of. I think they're building bunkers and stuff, not from a cataclysm. I think they're building bunkers and stuff because they're afraid of us waking up and realizing that we've been fucking tricked for so long and that we've been trapped in this sort of prison planet of you know, I had a lady named Rebecca Keating on my show and she calls them frequency fences, and I think that's a good term for him, and I just posted an episode about it tonight, right before it came on the show. But that's what it is. It's like a prison planet. It's like a frequency fence that they've kind of put around us to where we can't again, man, I mean think about it, all the stuff that's kind of pointing at me right now as frequency. I have an emf ory to have a Trifield meter that you could put it up to all this stuff and it's going crazy, you know, and so and you can stick it to your brain. You can put that meter up to your brain and it'll also go crazy. So that again, if there's due. When my son plays Xbox, he plays right up on the TV and when he gets off of the Xbox, there has to be about thirty minutes before his energy resets back to a normal level. So something definitely is affecting our brains. And it's because of this electric current that we got running through our walls and everything. We're killing ourselves with this frequency. We're flushing out our ability to remember who we are and the power that we have the unique power that we have to communicate with each other and you know, do amazing things in this world because we're again we're here to create.
Speaker 5: So we put all of our emphasis on the five senses. But this is something more than that, because we're actually having to look inside of ourselves while we're so focused on everything that's going on around us to figure out that hey, maybe we're not right, maybe we should try to get back into balance. You know, that's a big part of it, is the distractions keep us from achieving those those states of harm.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, they do. Yeah. Well, if you think about it like a straight line, if you're walking towards something and then you go, oh, what's this over here? It's a rabbit hole. It takes you off on that off your spiritual path towards God, and it takes you off on a little toilet bowl flush, right, You kind of get flushed into the paranormal, to the whatever, and you forget to live and be uniquely human and create. And you know, I think we should all avoid and I use it sometimes. I use AI sometimes, so I'm not perfect with it, I promise you, but I think that we have to get off of that stuff and just remember that we can create. We have this ability to do all of this stuff and do whenever I build websites and take photos and all this, that is what my job is. And whenever I do, I get these little jolts of energy and sometimes chills as well. That literally feels like a hand and visible hand just flows through me and goes, yep, that was it. It's like it's like a creative jolt of like, oh, that's what I'm that, I'm here to create and this feels right. It's like when you when you do anything that's creative and you just look at it over and over, when you write a book, right, and you just look at it over and you're like, I can't believe I did that. That's that feeling that we should have all the time, where we're creating NonStop, but we don't have that. We've we've been tricked into going into cubicles and stuff like that and to thinking that that's the way that life should be, but that that is a trap. That all that stuff is a trap, dude. And I learned that a long time ago, that it's a never ending cycle and you'll and you know, you're basically like paying for this beautiful house and this car and all this stuff, and you can't ever enjoy it because you're constantly going to work. So I just think we've been trapped into this this energy cycle, this endless loop, just and we're powering these aggrigors what they want to do, and they're kind of controlling and running things. But it's not working anymore. It's wearing off. And we're starting to see more things in the sky, right. I mean, Jesus talked about us in Luke, I believe where sky monsters were going to come. That's basically what the word translate to is sky monsters. And you know, that's what we're seeing. We're starting to see plasmoids flying in and New Jersey drones and all this stuff. That's what they are. They're plasmoids what I mentioned earlier, and we're just we're just able to see that now because we have that ability already. We've just had this frequency fence around us that can't that prevents us from seeing these things and knowing that this world exists around us. So I think that part of that, Man. You know, some of this I think is God's design and then some of it is a prison planet. Some of it is like God's promised to keep us. You know where I told you we're color beings, where we're in the rainbow of colors right in the visible light, and I think that might be part of God's promise to where the rainbow was mentioned, and you know, after the flood that never flood the earth again, maybe we're putt into this this frequency that to protect us from seeing those things. So I think that there there is a prison planet, and then I think that there is part of it is probably this is a place where we're uniquely human and we have human experiences, and we're here to learn how to love and all this other stuff, because that's what most people say when they have near death experiences. They always say they interact with God, and God always asks them it's okay, He shows them, he gives them a life review of everything that ever happened in their lives, and they say, people who come back from here those experiences say that they felt every pain that they call someone, and every joy and every emotion that they've ever called someone. They felt it all at once, and God says, don't worry. Did you learn how to love? And I mentioned this to a friend of mine who had a near death experience, and he just started crying. He's like, how did you know that? Dude? He's like, like, I've never told anybody that, etc. And I said, well, just I watch a lot of this, I've read a lot of books about it, because it's incredibly fascinating to me when people go beyond the veil that they say the same thing, exact same thing. It's millions of people who said the exact same thing about learning how to love. And so if this is a school and we're here on a quick coffee break, you know, to have a human experience, one is to learn how to love. And I think that's a pretty important thing to do while we're here. But there are entities who are trying to take us off of that path, and maybe by design, I don't know, maybe that's God's design. Because satan means has satan, which is a job title, right, and so his job was to affect, to go into the garden of Eden and say, into tempt Adam and Eve. So his job was a job title. This is according to Ednabry from the Fate by Reason podcast, you know, and and also Vicky Joy Anderson said the same thing. So I'm going buy what biblical scholars have said. These are real biblical scholars, not just some dummy from a trailer park, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So, you know, it's funny you bring that up because Isaiah forty five seven says I form the light and create darkness. I bring prosperity and create calamity by the Lord do all these things. So obviously it is part of his plan, you know, it's entertainment for him.
Speaker 2: Possibly.
Speaker 6: You know, you can't have good without bad, you can't have evil without good. You know, you can't have love without hate. You know, you won't know the difference right in reality, it's the Stockholm syndrome is a great example of that. Somebody who's treated for fairly wrong for a whole bunch for a very long time still loves or cherishes the individual that does them wrong. You know, it's just it's a mind game, you know, and whoever can control the mind and the best is usually the one who's gonna be on top. It doesn't mean that you're going to be the richest person, you're the most famous, or any of that. But you know, wealth is the most the wealth. It begins with being able to wake up every morning and say I can do whatever I want, Not what biggest shot I have or you know, the biggest house. That's that's not wealth. Wealth is because you have to work to constantly have that. We're working for a materialistic type of thing. Who has the fastest car, who has the biggest truck, who has the biggest TVs. Remember when them plasma TVs came out, everybody was talking about, Oh man, I got a forty two inch TV. Go around and talk about how you got a forty two inch TV today, And they're gonna look at you like you back in the ancient days without no TV, right, because forty two inch TV ain't big these days.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: But you know, back then, it was the materialistic of idea of I have to have something better, and then we force ourselves when we get those items, to indulge ourselves in those items.
Speaker 2: Like television.
Speaker 6: You buy television, you're gonna watch all the great TV shows, movies, you know, everything that you possibly.
Speaker 2: Can on there.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: You get you a new iPhone, you know, you get you a new new droid or something you're constantly on there trying to mess with it. You know, you get a computer over a laptop, you're going to spend more time creating things. But then we forget about creation of ourselves, like you was talking about earlier. We can create things, but we let others create things for us to take our minds away from creating being creators ourselves. And that's why I think it's great that everybody has a voice these days with these podcasts and so on and so forth, because I've always said it, I can't read every single book out there. There's no way that I can read every single book out there. But what I can do is I can gain as much as I can from the people around me, and I have to dictate which books are important for me to read based off the suggestions from other people.
Speaker 2: Like I said earlier, everybody has their own experience.
Speaker 6: I can't tell you what you've experienced, and you can't tell me what I've experienced. We haven't walked in the same shoes, right, But what we can do is put our minds together and try to understand our experiences. That's why in the Bible, a lot of these kings had people who would interpret their visions and their dreams because they understand how that side of the world worked better than the individual.
Speaker 2: That was experiencing it.
Speaker 6: But when you take two of it together and put it to perfection, you'll see that, hey, look, this is how you do it meditation. If you you got to read, you got to breathe a certain way, you have to sit a certain way, you have to be relaxed, and in some cases a lot of people will say, you don't have to sit a certain way, but you have to sit in a way where it's comfortable for you. Right, I can sit in a certain position that might be comfortable to me, but the next person might have back problems, the need problems and can't do that, so they have to adjust fire to that. And the control, you know, with medication takes away from that too, you know, because medication would take you and put you in the realm of Okay, I'm masking whatever problem I'm going through.
Speaker 2: Differences than alcohol and drugs.
Speaker 6: That's why you know, we're not supposed to everything in moderation is supposed to be okay for us. It's when we go outside that moderation that takes away from our our abilities to be who we want to be. And that's a guy like individual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent, man, I agree. Yeah, we're powerful beings that can do anything. We just need to go out and experience and live life. And once you do that, man, I swear people listen, doors will just open left and right, and you know you'll you'll never have to worry about money because it just comes somehow. And that sounds completely insane to people who go to job work every day. He's like, money doesn't just come, Yeah, it does. It's weird. It'll it will literally show up on the ground in front of you. Sometimes it will literally be all of a sudden, you get a check in the mail and then you're supposed to get fifteen years ago, and it's like, oh, we forgot to send this check, and you know, it's like all of a sudden, it happens like that. It's an amazing, wonderful thing to do when you start just opening yourself up to God and letting him lead you, letting him lead the way, and then the Holy Spirit gets excited and starts giving you angel numbers. You start getting synchronicities and all this other stuff, and you start seeing butterflies following you around and all these different things that happen that are unique to you. That there are unique ways of God communicating with you through the Holy Spirit. So once you start opening yourself up to that man, it's amazing what happens. And you know that's why. Ever, like I said, it's always weird. How you know, I'm a Christian, but I was I've never been like a Bible thump or anything like that. But it all all roads lead to God and Christ is the is leading the way.
Speaker 3: So sorry, Nick, No, No, you're good.
Speaker 4: You're good, headless or Ethan, Alisa, you guys want to say anything before it's a little bit, it's already after two hours. You might start to wrap it up, maybe unless there was anything else you wanted to add.
Speaker 2: Bro No, I mean I've said a lot man talk to you.
Speaker 4: No, no, No, you're fine. Know you're fine, You're fine. No, No, that was a lot of ship. There was a lot of shit this the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Uh all right, Well, I guess we'll probably wrap it up if you don't mind. Sure, Brad you want to Actually we'll go back around the room real quick. Uh, Lisa, since you weren't here when we started off before, why did you give you a chance to introduce yourself?
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 9: Damn? I thought that I was gonna slip out of that one.
Speaker 2: That's kidding.
Speaker 9: I want to thank you Brad for a Mason presentation.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 9: I took a bunch of notes. You pretty much brought up a lot of things that I will definitely dive into and look further into. So thank you. So much for that very very interesting talk. Thank you fellow rejects for having me on and letting me interrupt when I do. And the only thing I'd like to plug is the research into dot org. Some of the rejects contribute to that website and literary form. Ethan be in one of them on the show and check us out on a cult research institute dot org.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: You want to plug like your Twitter O caase anybody wants to getting in contact.
Speaker 9: All right, Twitter, Solese, Lisa, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Ed tyrone Man, thank you, Lisa.
Speaker 6: A great conversation, man, great conversation. You know your stuff, and I'm very happy to be here to hear what you have said. Everything that you can find on me is on my website, Rebirth at the word dot com. I have a YouTube, Rumbo Twitter, I have all kinds of things, but you'll find all that through my through my website. I also have a bestseller, Journey through the Origins of History.
Speaker 2: And I got to give a shout out.
Speaker 6: To Ethan's book Fourth Initiation, because I'm just almost finished with it.
Speaker 2: It's a great book. I've read his meditation.
Speaker 6: So we talked a lot about meditation today, and I highly recommend anybody that's interested in meditation or is on their first journey through meditation, or even an expert in it.
Speaker 2: Ethan's book is a great read for that. So yeah, check those books out.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 10: I appreciate it, Nick, Nick, can I interrupt since Tyrone brought it up. Also's book on the Marijuana and the Prohibition, and Devine Pinnaman we did an episode on this.
Speaker 9: Please check out that episode. I think it was a hell of a Yeah. I never dared to be linked like this. Great read, great episode.
Speaker 2: Just kind of give a shout out to Ethan. I'm going to get that one now to Ethan next.
Speaker 3: Check out the episode just like it.
Speaker 7: I'm so humbled by you guys. Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Actually, you go next, let everybody know what's up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I was just gonna say, I'm just I'm just humbled by you guys, attention and support and you know, honored to be down with the occult rechecks. Brad.
Speaker 2: That was epic.
Speaker 7: Thank you for bringing such a cool insight and your your experience and your inspiration. I appreciate that. We all appreciate that. Yeah, I have writing available on all the usual sources, and I'm on all the usual social media. More articles to come on Occult Research Institute. Appreciate you guys mentally, And on Sunday, Headless and I and Ricardo doing the trialogue.
Speaker 2: And it's really fun.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. Go ahead, hells.
Speaker 5: Well, you can find me at Headless Giant on x and on YouTube and on Instagram. And if you have any sort of occult paranormal slash dreams that you want to send our way so we can read them, it's Headless Giant pod at gmail dot com. And tomorrow we're gonna be doing hands the occult symbol of the Hand, and that's gonna be a big one, so definitely check that out. We're gonna have a lot of research, a lot of different associations all tied up together. It's a big topic. But I think the occult symbol of the hand is very important, but I think is lacking in a lot of ways. And the trialogue is on Sunday, so definitely check that out. I'll be there with Ethan and Ricardo.
Speaker 4: Thank you, hell yeah, yes, thank you for plugging the Hand show, Brad. Before I let you plug your show and all your stuff, just so I don't forget.
Speaker 3: And since nobody's you know, still people in the.
Speaker 4: Chat fingers crossed tomorrow, check it out eleven o'clock in the morning. I mean, I've gotten pretty much confirmed, even check to make sure we're on the right times and everything. Ashton Forbes should be coming on the occult rejecks tomorrow, so check it out eleven o'clock.
Speaker 3: In the morning if you're around.
Speaker 4: So yeah, all right, now, Brat, please let everybody know where they can find your amazing stuff.
Speaker 2: Listen, First of all, you guys are extremely intelligent, and y'all were you know, sometimes it's hard when you're talking about all this stuff to get people to participate in the conversation. You know, sometimes it's just people listening and they go, that's interesting. You guys were back and forth.
Speaker 3: I feel like you like just took it to a wall, right, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but you guys were back and forth. So thank y'all very much for making it easier on me to, uh to bring forth some of some of my ideas. And and by the way, man, I you know, I'm not an expert in anything. I'm a dummy I literally failed physics and all this stuff in high school. I barely graduated high school. I do have a college degree now, proudly, but maybe not proudly, I guess, but because it's kind of an indoctrination. But but I did work hard for it. So but you know, I don't know much. I'm not an expert on anything. It's just it's just my ideas of things. And I think that sharing these ideas is what people used to do a long time ago in different form. Is maybe not on a screen like this like we're doing, but we're able to connect with each other across the world, across states and all this other stuff. So this is really cool. I wish we could get together and have a powwow like this. I guess you could say, like with everybody and feel that energy flowing between us. But I guess just I have to do for now, you know, And I'm uh, you know, if you get a chance and you go to conferences and things like that, please go follow these If these guys are at conferences, please go meet up with them and hang out with them, because you'll get a totally different energy than what you'll get from watching the show. And thank you to the chat I see. I've been watching the all the comments for the last couple of hours. It's been funny that I've been been popping in. I see some funny things.
Speaker 3: These guys are crazy.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, I mean, it's a big audience. Man, I don't have a YouTube audience yet. I I am gonna start putting all my videos on YouTube. So if you guys don't mind, please follow me on YouTube. I'll promise I'll put four or five episodes up in the next couple of days. It's just a lot of work. I'm just one guy trying to do all this stuff, so I'm constantly putting out audio and audio is killing it. But if you guys can follow me on YouTube and rumble, that would help me out greatly. So and also, if you like everything I'm saying here, please give me a follow on Spotify and Apple at the Awaken podcast and give it the thumbs up, give it a five star review if you don't mind. Those reviews help me get around the algorithm. They help put me in front of thousands of more listeners. So comments, reviews, all positive things will definitely help me out a lot and also helps me book some pretty interesting guests because when they do look at comments, and they do look at ratings and all this stuff before they come on your show. So please do that for me. I really appreciate it, and give you give the Occult Rejects and all them a follow as well, and buy their books because this is how we pay the bills. If you want to keep getting content like this, please support by buying books and making donations and things like that. There's a lot to us as content creators. I wish I made more money. I wish I had a whole big audience like this could that could I could ask for donations and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And I called it too, which is horrible.
Speaker 2: But I'm grateful im, and I'm grateful to the listeners man for sure. So thank you all for giving me the time and the platform. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, thank you, thank you very much. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: That was an awesome chat like it like I knew once Aday I went through like your roll dex of episodes, you know, and just even from the stuff I saw you post on Instagram, I was like, this guy has got like I think I'd even told you. We'll definitely have a few toks because you you have a plethora of like different topics and things that you're into that would where we are too. So this was alwaysome chat. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah again, please people go check out his stuff, go follow him on his YouTube, go check out his audio, and uh for the audio listeners on this show, yeah, leave us a review too, please. You know I never say that stuff, but that that ship actually does help if you leave. I thought I was in a review just kind of put you into the algorithm to get like a little avatized. So thank you. Yeah, try to do that if you can. And all the listeners in the chat, that's what's up. There's a lot of people there from the beginning to the end. I appreciate that. And there's some interesting stuff in there. There's always some interesting stuff in there.
Speaker 3: But thank you all. And until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 11: Everybody close your eyes, look into the darkness, find the blazing, start.
Speaker 1: Focus on it'll become the eclipse. Don't feel like the show will begin.
Speaker 7: And go.
Speaker 6: You sh