Speaker 1: You know, we on Friday mentioned to you that I don't set out to have an entire stack of salacious stories in front of me, and in fact, as I rank stories and to side what we're going to get to before constantly wandering off, losing time and not getting to all of it. It's just the nature of talk radio. I remarked that I didn't want to have all of that stuff in one show because it's like, because you had the Mark Robinson thing, you had the uh even though it's not politics per se, I guess it kind of is because who knows who we're gonna find out was at these parties? You got all the Diddy stuff with his thousand jars of baby oil. Let's see what was there was a third? Oh yeah, it was the the COVID director or the COVID zar up in New York who was got Got Got O'Keefe, although technically I think it was one of Crowder's undercovered people, but basically was talking about how when he was the covids are managing, you know, all the lockdowns up there in New York City, he still found time to participate in drug fueled orgies, so which I'm pretty sure that was on the list of unapproved activities right right now there next to you know, buying seeds at a store or going to church. But maybe it wasn't. Maybe it was a loophole. He's like, well, can't go to church, can't buy seeds. Huh does it say anything about drug fueld? No, it doesn't. Okay, all right? And uh And those were just the three that we got to. I don't know if you saw the the the Nancy May story. Did I can't remember if I put the ross. Did I put that in the stack on Friday? The Nancy May story, the Congressman from South Carolina and the text, I know, I don't think I did so. So the Nancy May story was pretty crazy. Again, we didn't even get to that. So she goes on MSNBC or CNN or whatever it is, and uh is you know, she's arguing with some Marxist on there, man, like she's she's she's arguing with some marx Marxist dude on there who obviously hates all of her policies. And yet and I mentioned this, you know, this is how Hollywood is. After they got done screaming at each other, there is a photo of Mace and him with arms around each other speaking. Now, it's a polite photo you may take and you know it wouldn't be inappropriate. I don't know who asked whom for it, because it's it doesn't look like a photo you'd use in as you know, it's not a high quality photo, so it's not one that you might use for social media. You had to push the interview or whatever. I don't know, and this dude who had accused Mace of racism on it, so maybe they took the photo before. But when it's over, after just talking about how Nancy Nancy Mace is a racist, he starts he starts texting her creepy stuff, I mean, for all practical purposes, and he's like, in fact, hold on, let me let me find exactly what he texts. But the gist of it was, you know, how gorgeous she is and what a great couple we look like. I mean, real creepy stuff for somebody who obstensively. I guess he had. You know, they had just met, they didn't know each other, and probably interacted, you know, because she's a member of Congress and they have HERNDA interview. I'm sure she's interacted perhaps with this dude, but it's just and he's using like kiss emojis or heart emojis, and and she she just kind of laughs. She literally laughs it off. She writes, ha ha ha's and she's just like, no, the quality of the photos increased greatly because you are so gorgeous. It's the guy's got no one are the kids call it? He's got no riz. He's got no riz. And also you're you're flirting with the woman who you just sat there in a in a segment calling a racist. So what did she do? She entered the text exchange into the congressional record and he lost it and he called her, now she's a super racist, and she just under his tweet wrote beta male. And I don't know that anything happened. So I didn't even get to that. Well, uh, I wasn't alone. I saw said there was an opped daily wire over the weekend, the horniest week in news, and I don't know that they're wrong. And yet we it here and we enter into a brave new week, and I've got all sorts of of insane stuff, maybe not all jam packed together like that big big news. I mean, we do have some Mark Robinson news we got to talk about but you know we got we got brothels on the show today. It's not my fault. Talk to New York City and politicians, man. And we have my favorite new trend I saw on social media over the weekend. Does anybody know what raw water is? Have you ever had raw water? Ras you ever drink raw water? Raw water? You don't know you've had cooked water? I'm assuming, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, raw water simply you drink it out of a water source. That is not true. You know, it's like a creek or a spring or something like that. That's raw water. Do you guys drink raw water at the at the household? No, you don't because you don't want to get three words brain eating amibas. Well. I guess technically you would if you get the tapeworm or whatever. Yes, so, And you know how I feel about anything on social media helping to thin out, you know, to Darwin, this thing I look on and I'm here for it right we to this day. Every time somebody tries to pet a bison, you all send me a link to the story because I revealed to you my childhood of you know, May schools getting out at the end of May, and soon as the snow is just finally melting off the peaks, tourist goring season right around the corner. Now, occasionally we'd get a winter one, usually a snowmobiler, but tourist goring season right around the corner. And so when I see people out doing stupid things that they full well know is dumb, and they're doing it anyway, and they're doing it for cred, right because you're filming a video at that time, because you want to show people how you're you know, you're a regular Western explorer out there pet your new pet bison, and and you know, things go wrong. We're approaching a bear or walking up and I've seen this this part with my own eyes, walking up with an old style video camera on five young bull moose right ahead of the rut, which I don't know if I could. The only thing that I would suggest would be worse is if you found a bunch of young calves with their moms. But yeah, younger bulls, especially younger bulls, moose, elk, same and probably dear to some extent, but definitely moose and elk. They don't want, they don't like you. It's okay. They don't like me either. That's probably because they've had to spend their whole life hearing about how I murdered their relatives and ate them right in front of them. Gotta you gotta take that backstrap or part of it out right at camp. Whoever gets the first elk And so that's fine, but you don't go up and pet them. And I watched these jackasses walk it up.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: The fact that they weren't hit or killed and their jeep, which was a rental, was the only thing that sustained damage, was really quite impressive. Actually they were very fast. But so when I hear that some guy is out there pushing the raw water movement, I go ahead. Now, I will tell you I have drank raw water. We have a spring. We have a spring on our property that literally comes out of a hillside. It doesn't produce a lot of water, and it's not doing anything too, you know, pump up the amount of water we moved through the property. But it's there. We all know where it is. And you believe it or not, we've tested it. Now. It doesn't mean it could change. It doesn't mean it couldn't change. And be a problem. But in that one scenario, and that solo scenario, will I drink raw water? And even now I don't know if I would, because it's just I guess if you're out of water and you happen to be, this part of the property is way back there, and it's a cool thing to show off to people if you drive back there or walk back there, check this out, and then you fill up the canteen and it's cold and it's crisp, and it's clear. But you know, ultimately, these raw water movement people who have clearly never played Oregon Trail, by the way, I don't know if I ever made it to Oregon without at least one of my family members dying of dysentery, which a good way to get that raw water. But I cannot communicate to you the number of times I have seen people drinking from cricks that are downstream or low on the mountain in the summer. And let me tell you, if you ever go out west and you are not up at the tippy top of that, just know that there is a very high probability that that stream, which looks very clear because the water's very cold, likely has about a thousand head of cattle or more as you follow it, traverse it up the mountains, just standing in it, go into the bathroom doing cow stuff, just being generally disgusting, and you're drinking that. Now. I just want to read one of these. Raw water is alive and better for your health. It's unfiltered, untreated, excuse me, minimal, rich, microbe rich, and structured. The heck that structured me. Most water is dead, yes, but by design. That's that's exactly true. That's the only true thing in here. Most water is Yes, it is, and we pay good money for that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You didn't go out by the briddle. That's why you bought the bridle. Okay, even though your tap water is probably perfectly fine for you. I don't. I can't speak for everyone's on wells and things like that, but uh, you know, chances are it's fine. But it's still buy the brittle, you know, just to make sure. And I bring up the brain eating amba. Isn't that what killed somebody at the Whitewater Rafting Center down in uh in Charlotte. I think that. I think that is what got them. So anyway, rob most water is dead. Drink raw water fresh from a mountain stream spring to get the highest level of hydration and connection. The connection is fine, because that's how the hell do you even monitor that? And what's and what's and you know what. Also this is this is I blame beer grow for this man, but that's another story for another day. Except I don't know does he drink raw water? I guess he probably does. I mean he or at least he purports to. So yeah, that's a trend going. So that I found that pretty uplifting over the uh over the weekend, because look, everyone's on there telling you you're stupid, so if you do go and do it, you're just begging for natural selection. So yeah, or maybe maybe this one dude who's tweet on what maybe he already has the brain eating amba. That would actually make sense here. So all right, there we go eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four As we get things kicked off, let's see here, what does that say if you're using the survivals, well, then you're not drinking raw water. I have those straws. Those are those are nice? If you guys don't know the we they a life straw or survival straw, a couple different names, but they asked the same. Now those are and if anyone who likes to go outdoors, get out there, even if you don't plan on drinking anything. It's super light throat in your pack. Take it with you if you're going to be back in there and you're stupid, or even if you're not stupid, take it with you just in case. All right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven Ford, it's six point twenty. Hang on, I'm making that commitment right now. If the if hell, hell yeah you are, I'm going yes, so And I got a buddy. I got a buddy who goes every year, and so I am. I am aware of.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: That is a commitment, but I am going so. But but now I won't have to worry about it because you're saying things like that. So I was just ross never talking off the air about raised aging. I don't know what kind of mood he's going to be in Clemson. Absolutely whooped up on NC State. In fact, I I in the middle of the the you see exactly when I sent it after I think they had already stacked like twenty one points on him in the first quarter or something. I just texted him, like you guys are bullies. And I sent him that Millhouse meme where he's gonna stop he's already dead, and he just wrote lol. So that was Saturday, and then yesterday Cowboys. I think Ceedee Lamb's screaming at Dak Prescott and almost and then trying to fight a fan. Lets you know mentally where folks are rather look, Ceedee Lamb's a really good player. I think he had seventy yards four catches, but he just wasn't getting the ball and he's losing his crap. So you got all sorts of dysfunction there. So that's you know, that's one game. The Cowboys ended up losing to the Ravens the Panthers. They went out beat the crap out of Oakland. All right, I'm not gonna say I'm not gonna do what Ross just did. And when I pointed out the Vikings went again. It's like they're going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Samtar V, I'm here an MVP chance. Really, where's the social media? I'm hearing them?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, okay, the candidates for mayor of where's the Paulo Brazil? All right, so big, big, big city obviously, Uh you know, gonna be hotly contested. And let's see Pablo Mark Hall, I'm trying to fair. Is he the incumbent? All right? So uh okay, all right, so let me let me lay this down. So Mark Hall, who is the right wing candidate, a social media influencer who is pulling currently behind his leftist rival and incumbent mayor was they were they were having a TV debate, the La Cultura TV debate on Sunday night, when he started knee Jose Luis d'atna, a journalist and TV presenter who had once had a sexual Okay, so these they're both entertainment dudes. Oh I love this. So he started, he brought up that his opponent had once had a sexual harassment case brought against him. Let's see, all right, it doesn't matter what there are you So they're argument over personal stuff. But that's not why I'm That's not why I'm telling you this. Apparently the incumbent didn't take it well, and in the video you see him decide that. Okay, so what he said to him, I guess it would translate. He said, you're all bark and no bite. You're not a man, so obvious things are getting heated, at which point the the leftist opponent grabbed a chair and went wwe on him. Basically the chair. It was a metal folding chair. First of all, where'd he get it? Because they're not there standing. I guess it was must have got it off there, all right, So are you more likely or less likely to go for a guy who's uh going uh full Monday night raw? He did. He did get him pretty good though, so, like, I mean, he looks like he's got some swing there. I just think it's funny that the moonbat has resorted to slamming him with a chair. D'artana, who's not been charged, hold reporters after the incident quote, I lost my head. It was a human reaction. I couldn't contain at this point. Right, if you're the other guy, you got to react and put him in the sharpshooter. You gotta get you or something. Yeah something, Yeah, yeah, maybe that's the thing. Because the guy hit with the chair just kind of, you know, tried to avoid being hit with the chair some more. I tried to grab the chair. He did stuff a dislocated finger when he tried to grab it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the best moves you can do if somebody tries to like kick you lick in the stomach, yeah right, or or what I'm saying, like somebody comes after you with the chair, right, when they raise the chair above their head, you kick him in the stomach and then you stun him.
Speaker 1: You yeah, you spartan yemp, you spart to kick him down into a hole, right, but you want to you want to have a big, endless deep hole, so when you kick them they fall in there.
Speaker 2: It does help. Yes, yeah, yeah, that's literally why I have the massive hole in my my property.
Speaker 1: Oh I knew that's what it was. That's why you like come over here and look at this, and I'm like, now, I'm good. I'll take your word for it, because that sounded like a trick.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's what we do in the weekend. I take the boy out in the backyard. Yeah, and we fight with sticks next to the giant hole. And I'm teaching him how that because he's a man, he's going to be a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's on the path to one day being a man. That's that's what you do. And it's then when you know when door to door salesmen show up things like that right, You're like.
Speaker 2: Right right, like I'll buy like twenty subscriptions to whatever you're selling to stand near the massive hole right right. And the city is all like doing the city's to you know. Wake Forest is like do you have a permit for your giant mask hole? And I'm like please.
Speaker 1: Oh. So the kid goes into a yard and digs a hole like with it two year old in a sandbox. It's a prime wake Forest? Is that what's happening here? Ross just went bigger, dude. Did you see what happened up in Ireland with the hole? Did you see the story about the hole?
Speaker 2: I missed the Ireland whole story.
Speaker 1: Oh geez man. All right, so these these four or five college dudes go to the beach. They're blasted. I know you're shocked, right, a bunch of Irish dudes drunk. But so they go to the beach and they dig a giant hole and this but it's very very clean, right, and it would it would look like you remember like the shape stuff you stick in the sand so you get like a star. Well, you put the shape in there, or you stick the sand into the little plastic thing and then when you put it down on something you can see a star made out of sand. Right, It's like it looked like they had professional cutting equipment, but they were just hammered on the beach digging this hole. Well they just and they filmed themselves do it and posted on their social media, so it's there's no question that they dug this hole. So then they just left and lo and behold. They turn on the news, uh you know a few days later and there they have every news lunatic and conspiracy person on the planet is down at that beach, like is it you know there, is it a sinkhole? Is it aliens?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Uh? What was the what was the one? It had like a military thing? They dig this hole and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: No, it's just that the the the dude you know thing of digging a hole. It's a meme, right, you say, yeah, yeah, it's like you dig a hole and then someone's going to come up be like, hey, is this is this the hole?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, help me dig it.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm trying to remember with it. And so they posted it. So they posted a social media video. Uh that's what it was. They had They had a scientist or the local university was standing on the beach as part of the report by the Irish the Irish TV Network, saying that he thinks it's a meteor crater.
Speaker 2: So that guy should be fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the history of the hole on a North Dublin beach. Dude, it's great. Yeah, Irish News to here we go. Now, this happened, This happened. Uh what does it say? This happened a little while ago. I was just I was just seeing it, all right, hang on and I think, uh, I think it's Richard Branson's company who owns this news network. Why is that?
Speaker 2: You know what it is? It's an obvious there's probably like a wormhole above it, and it's causing like a polarity shift, and it's making the sand cave in. It's as it's it's like Skinwalker. It's like Skinwalker Ranch right there in Utah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. The headline Irish News channel facing embarrassment after quote cosmic crater on beach turns out to be hand dug hole.
Speaker 2: I hope this does become like the new Crop Circle, Like you just have drunk guys going out in the beach and I digging holes to mess with people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's that's by the way, that's that's crop circles. Folks. You realize that right, not everything signs? Okay, all right, good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh is that where?
Speaker 2: This is?
Speaker 1: Port Marta. I have actually do this is I have actually been to this because they have a restaurant when I did when I went to Ireland the first time and I was touring around, I went out there because they have a big it's like they have a restaurant where it's really famous for corn beef, even though that's not really an Irish thing. Any go there, so all right, you know what it is.
Speaker 2: You know it is. It's Irish sand nymphs. Yeah, sand ferries.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, here we go. David Kennedy a local astronomy astronomy enthusiast. He was the one who found it and then contacted both the TV station as well as scientists because he felt that the it had resulted from a cosmic event. Do you tell anyone, by the way, because these guys immediately are like, nah, we dug that here's the night upe.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't tell a soul.
Speaker 1: You don't tell anybody.
Speaker 2: But they did it wrong though I'm sure they didn't know what's going to have this sort of reaction, because if they did, they probably would have thrown like a like an old chest in the hole or something like, Oh, somebody say, I folid treasure, Well, curse the treasure of Cortez or something crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, who thought he went to Ireland?
Speaker 2: The idiot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, putting it on it. What's that island where they're always looking for treasure? The TV show I'm in India. No, what's that TV show where they're like always looking for treasure and they don'tver find anything. What's the island I'm thinking of?
Speaker 2: Oh you talk about Oak Island?
Speaker 1: Oak Island? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Well I've already look, I've already expressed what I want to do when I die. I won't be around to see it. But remember I want thrown in the hole in a weird position. But I also want relics with me. But relics from like that span thousands of years in age and don't go together, so that one day, if my body is ever you know, dug up by archaeologist of that, they're not going to have a clue what the hell's going on. I'm talking like I want one of those like Zulu Warrior cheetah, you know, shoulder shawls. I want a Roman spear. I want modern technology.
Speaker 2: You want you want your skeleton a spear like a mammoth.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want them to be I want them to rethink timelines when they dig me.
Speaker 2: Up, like a part of the sphinx. Just throw it in there.
Speaker 1: Yes, just what and Cortes's treasure too, why not let's get it all in there. And the Irish hole h meteor if they can go ahead and find that. I don't know, I just got by, just distracted by that, but I thought it was so funny. Yeah, I can't believe dudes told anybody. I guess they figured there's a bunch of them and it was already on social media. So here we go. Two in particular claim to be the hole diggers, Irish individuals, Charlie Wallace and Peter McAvoy, who said they only used a small plastic child shovel to do it. Yeah, these guys are bored all day, man. So yeah, yeah, the TV stations like, yeah, whoops are bad, are bad, and everybody's laughing at the experts here all right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Oh you know what, I forgot to check. That's a good point, although I suspect because of who's suggesting it to me, it's not going to go how I want. How did the Patriots do? Do we know? Let's see here, I.
Speaker 2: Had neglected they played the Jets on Thursday?
Speaker 1: Right, would that be the Oh yeah, that's that's right, that's right, yeah, yeah, yeah, just ignore me. I forgot about that. Well that counts as this week and they lost twenty four to three. That's why I didn't look at it this morning. All right, So who's running the country. It's a fair question, right, And why did the Quad have to go to Delaware? If you don't know who the Quad is, I'll explain. And there's a photo. Although I'm not going to jump fully on the bandwagon, hear, but it's visually not a good look. That's just me of the cabinet meeting. You know, they had a cabinet meeting. Finally, and the photo that they put out for the cabinet meeting to show they're having a cabinet meeting has Joe Biden sitting at the head of the table. What are we doing now? Joe is there? You can't see it in the one photo that's going around. But also, you haven't had a cabinet meeting in what like six months or something. You don't have you got enough time for Jill to come in and talk to you about one of her pet projects. Are you kidding me? Because that's the explanation they say, Ah, she had a project she wanted to tell us about.
Speaker 2: I read something on the line on of It's true, but was it her name, like on a piece of stationary, like some sort of presidential seal or something. Well, you see the story.
Speaker 1: There is a seal for the There is a there is a I don't just called the seal. Maybe it is called a seal. There is a logo for the first for the Office of the First Lady, like it has it's it is an official office, the Office of the First Lady. I don't know how long it's been that way, but it's been that way for I mean for a long time. So I haven't seen it, but i'd be interested to see it. Yes, all right, we'll do this. 'ros gonna send me that or I'm gonna I'll find it and then uh, we'll come back. Plus, uh, we got a little little audio, little audio from the Vice president who. And here's the thing she misspoke, but it's you're doing the Biden thing, and so it's gonna hit people. Okay, it's gonna hit people because you're doing the Biden thing. But also it's a bigger indicator about why, for the first time in forty years, tom La Harris has decided to buck normal order or you know, undo the ways of Washington. Remember all the stuff they said when Trump decided he wasn't gonna go to the Correspondence dinner and they all freaked out. Oh, he's a man, he can't deal with that. He can't take a joke. He can't. And if you remember, his big thing was you all hate me. And then Sarah Huckabee Sanders showed up and you insulted her her how she looked like a bunch of high school girls. So screw you. I'm not going to your thing, Casey.
Speaker 4: I was just listening to you this morning. I had another thought while I was in holity. Did anybody ever bother to tell those papers with dysentery and cholera that raw water is actually better for you?
Speaker 1: Did tell who? Who? Did they forget to tell?
Speaker 4: With kala and dysentery, people would die from Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, I don't know. They probably well they you know, back then they had a raw water movement because it was the only thing available. But no, this one's new to me, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think it went well though, not.
Speaker 1: Your own playing the Oregon Trail for game time. Your weak ass little sister would die of dysentery or so they or you'd ad the right. It's like, come on, what are you doing taking it to the promise? So now you want to drink water and then go ahead because frankly, we don't need your jeans if you're making that decision. And while you're at it, pet the bison. It's fine, it'll.
Speaker 4: Be okay, exactly like they're doing us a favor if they just go ahead and drink the water. And like anybody that walks up to a bison as intimidating as they look from afar anything that they get.
Speaker 1: It's like a looks like a rug with with some meat. Therefore, yeah, it's fine. Also bear there. Yeah, you've heard the term bear hug before, right, Janet? Right, Yeah, well there's a reason because they love hugs, so, uh you know.
Speaker 5: They do hugs that Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So can I thank you? I think what was your other thought? Did you have you said you had another thought? Or was that it? Okay, well maybe that's the other thought. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, they're fine. Seriously, those don't don't tangle with these. But if you're going to, I'm not going to stop you because I need content and content rules. Man. All right, So Kamala Harris, me play this audio and then we'll come back and get into it. She's she says she wants another debate with Trump. Well, I mean that's not technically what she said. Wait, you have me here, and I would like another debate.
Speaker 4: So I'm hoping with the former vices will agret it.
Speaker 1: At who does she? Who does she think she's debating? Let's go ahead and get into what the what, what the heck is going on with the running of the country. Shall we now again? Do I think Joe Biden's sitting there audition out orders, you know, and you know, calling sitting down in the situation room calling the shots. No?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: But do I think that she exerts control in certain places? Absolutely? And I think that people within the White House allow her to do it because she's the touch point or the conduit for Biden. I know this sounds very dystopian, but in my mind, this is how I believe that it works, just based on all of the stuff that we see each and every day. I think that they make an effort to at more cognitive times hit him with things, and Jill Biden is going to have that access obviously during the quote unquote off hours, and is probably protective of Biden too, And who knows, maybe it's something else. But I also remember that almost immediately people were quitting her office as well as Kamala Harris's offices, including Simone Sanders, who obviously does not like Kamala Harris. It's in my mind it's clear when she's talked about her in the past, but now she thinks she's great. Sanders was the Bertie sat was Bernie Sanders guy for a while and then went to work for Kamala Harris right after the election, and like half of her staff left. Man. So I don't know, but in my mind that's how I see this stuff going. And then I think cabinet members, coupled with power brokers in Washington, coupled with Barack Obama, probably to some extent, are are really kind of puppeting this thing right, or at the very least making sure that the priorities of the Biden administration aligned with their priorities. And that's a really scary thing that if this was Trump, I think they would have dug into it. Do you remember you remember for a while with Trump, the whole narrative was that he didn't want this job, he didn't want to get elected, and he was like, oh crap, remember that story floating around right after, like, oh, he didn't really want to do it. It was a big joke that's gone wrong, and now he's the president. What to do? And I mean that that whole thing was crazy, but they're But what they were upset about is they were upset over you know, this this outsider coming in and it was just one of, you know, a hundred different ways to attack him. They because that story was coupled with he watches Fox News all morning, doesn't do anything, which is true, he did watch a lot of Fox News. Because I could remember got the you know, the TV on in the studio looking up there and they got a picture of Trump's face and uh, the little phone, the little phone or graphic they use, and he once he'd called into Fox and Friends for the tenth time that month, which is fine, and then they ran a story that he didn't go into the Oval office in the morning because ghosts, these are all actual searchables. Well maybe they're not searchable, maybe they've been memory hold, but these are actual stories. They were going on at that time. So speculating about how the sausage getting made is a is a pastime of the media, And at no even once they recognized and decided they were going to take their whooping from the fact that they've been lying all along, just look at what happened to the debate. Not a single one of them went man, because remember we're supposed to pretend that they didn't know. So after you knew, I didn't see a single person asked the most logical question, Holy crap. If he's like that, how is business being conducted at the White House every day? Let's let's let's go interview a bunch of our anonymous sources and figure that out. And I think the answer is they know. It's probably not far off how I'm describing it. So here's what you have to understand. So over the weekend, it was strange. Joe Biden decided he was going to hold the quad, which is uh, well, one that's a place where you put your pro Palestinian encampment. But also it is a partnership agreement between Australia, Japan and India basically to be you know, to unify for the purpose of Keith peing China in zech and you know, India and China obviously have big issues up on their border. Australia has their own issues with China. A lot of it has to do with maritime stuff. You know, Australia. One of the big things that they do down there is they see so many Chinese fishing vehicles or fishing vessels. It's just crazy. That's a that's a big thing. And not just from China, but a lot of them come from China. And you have to remember that China has exerted essentially this footprint of territorial waters that is almost larger than well, it would be larger than any other country's footprint. And they did that by dumping all that sand and creating these little fake islands. Now, the way that they dumped the sand, because you can't just umput on the floor, you did wagh too much sand of the ocean. Is they went and found coral reefs, which I don't know if you know this. People are kind of protective of those, and then just put the sand on there, but nobody wants to screw with them, so nobody does anything. So this is the way. And then Japan obviously has a big interest there. Wh is the way they go about it. So this is three prime ministers, one from India, one from Japan, one from Australia. Now how do I say this? Let me ross, let me ask you a question. If the Japanese Prime minister, the Indian Prime minister and the Australian Prime Minister was standing in a room you've never personally met.
Speaker 2: Any it sounds like you're starting to go down the road to profiling here, buddy.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just asked. No, I'm just saying, these three people are in a room, right, that's all. Or maybe they're in your yard stared at your hole, okay, whatever it could.
Speaker 2: It could be like the president or the Prime Minister of Scotland or whatever, or it could be like the mayor of London.
Speaker 1: Don't you don't know, You're right, I don't know. I don't I don't exactly know. You're absolutely correct, I don't exactly know. However, it's Japan at the forefront is a very insulated society as far as that like, it's mostly Japanese people. There very few exceptions India. I'm just saying, if I didn't, if you didn't know any of them, could you figure out who's who? If you're forced to? All right, they've lost the ability to speak, they can't make hand gestures whatever, wouldn't you at least have a best guess? That's the question I'm asking. I'm asking because Joe Biden's on stage, by the way, they're doing this damn thing at and they put them up at this hotel called the DuPont. I should make fun of it. Hotel DuPont, which is which is a nice hotel, but it's it's nothing special, and it just happens to be in Wilmington, Delaware. And that's and then they decided that they were going to hold the meeting at the Catholic prep school where Biden went to went to school. Now they also got they also got to tour his house there and the the photo I think they they did have a meeting in the library at his house which is very nice. You know what. That house, though, is pretty crazy for the poorest man in Congress. Let me tell you what, Holy cow, I want to be that poor someday. Anyway, So they're having all this thing and people are like, why aren't you You have the prime ministers of these three countries coming in? Why are we doing this in Wilmington, Delaware. Now it's it's not it's not like they don't have offside meetings, but I've never seen one at a hotel that it just didn't seem like a place where world leaders meet, if that's being a little little. It didn't look posh enough, as the British say.
Speaker 2: But then that is it's because Joe Biden is not a member of the He's not like one of these elite guys, and unlike he doesn't see things through the prism of race, you know, he's like, who is that? Is he Scottish? Is he Irish? So here's Indian Jepany, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Here's how we went down this road. Just figured out what rates are at the DuPont right now to eighty forty four.
Speaker 2: Look at that. He's saving the money, as you though, No, we pay for that stuff. Look at that, we're saving money.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, all right. So anyway, so you but you only have three people to keep track of. That's the point that you only have three people. And even if you can't remember their names, when uh the uh and they have the same title, so you have a get out of jail free.
Speaker 2: Card, right, you can just look at the one and be like, hey, prime minister.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, so when you're on stage and you have one job. He walked up there, not to do other stuff. He walked up to introduce the Indian Prime minister. Mody who again, you tell me that guy's from India. I'm gonna believe you. Yes, I'm profiling there. But remember now we're in an emergency situation where you're at You got all the cameras, you're up there, and you got one job to introduce the prime minister. He couldn't. He could not remember who was he was up there to introduce. He didn't remember his name. He didn't even fall back up Prime Minister. They got saved because Mody like walked up there. When he started rambling on about that. Sorry, I I wasn't gonna get into this part of it. I was gonna stick more on some other stuff, but with the Joe Biden stuff. But yeah, that was so weird. And then he made a helicopter joke, which I actually thought was funny, and then people were seizing on that as well, Look how troubling that is. There's a helicopter going over. He says, don't worry about it. It's not armed. It's not a funny joke, but it's a joke. It was clearly stranger to watch him go up on stage, have one job and then not even remember who he's up there to introduce while the dude's standing there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very clear just by watching it in the setup of everything that that dude is gone. His brain has gone, and like a lot of it is now the question is, well, who is running the country? Who was the president? And I'm reminded of that photo the first time we sort of got like a hint of this stuff. Remember on the way to the G eight on Air Force one that was there was a photo of Joe Biden sitting at a desk surrounded by binders and stuff and notebooks and the caption of the Twins full of women. Yea caption of the tweet was like preparing for the GA and it's like, well, why are you preparing for the GA? Why where's Joe.
Speaker 1: Biden shopping magazines or what? What are you preparing there to stand in there and look pretty like?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: So? So when you and Ross's right, so, when you already have that rumor floating around and the photo that associated Press runs is her sitting at the head of the table with her hands out like she's explaining quantum computing to them, And you have four cabinet members in this photo that are looking back. Well three, yeah, So you have the Treasury Secretary Dough I can't it's the back of the head there. I can't tell of Oh that you know that is? Is that the Federal Reserve chair? No way, who else has hair like that? Well, it doesn't matter. So there you're finally doing this cabinet meeting that you haven't done for months, and the photo you go with is Jill How much of this thing did she chew up? What is she doing in there? And what is she what exactly is she explaining that? I think it says in the article. Oh and also why on why for the meeting of the why didn't they use the White House. Ross you speculated so he could save money, right, that's I think you're going with.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's starting to be like, did they just kick him out?
Speaker 1: Well kind of. On Saturday, the White House was host to a grandiose back to school party hosted by Joe Biden for members of the media and fellow Washingtonians whatever. I'm sure it's not everybody. And so she had a giant party. It looked like a West Wing party. And her pet project is because she's a lifelong educator. Right, So the south lawn of the White House held this this this big old party, man, big old party. Now, whether that was a conflict that causes I don't know. I feel like he could do both things. But the whole thing looks strange. So again, what is she I don't know that it says what she's talking to him about, but it really doesn't matter. Again, it's just you haven't had a cabinet meeting. I'm sure you got a whole laundry list of things you should probably be paying attention to. But that's just me, all right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four Bad news for Patriots fans over the weekend is eight rodeo bulls escaped at a PBR event up in Massachusetts. The animals then violently charged through the crowded parking lot, and oddly nobody was killed. What is sad, though, is there's not audio here. I'd love to hear people with a Boston accent screaming at runaway rodeo bulls. Man. I don't know why, but I think that'd be hilarious. So also, you guys should sign You should sign four of them for your ole line, judging by their ability to run here, but also block people out. They found seven of them. One of them is missing, so I don't know, probably ate that, dude. Al Right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four I'm gonna do some kind of interesting and I because I there is a story that has absolutely overtaken damn near everybody I grew up with. And even though it's a story from Wyoming in South Dakota, it's really scary stuff and frankly it could impact people here and probably has impacted people here in North Carolina. And that is the continued weaponization of the federal government, and it's it's really scary. They just indicted they indicted a husband and wife ranching a couple that has a ranch in South Dakota for the crazy, for the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and I want to explain it to you because contextually, I don't think people understand how this worked and how it has worked for over one hundred and fifty years in many places, and I will I'll just I'll give you that. You can go read all about it if you want, but I'll give you the reader's digest version because it's just crazy and full disclosure. I know that I've know some relatives of this family. I've never met either of them, but I know some relatives of this family, which is what makes us more interesting. Including well, we'll explain here in just a few minutes, lots to get to CaCO Day radio program. Hang on, let me let me go ahead and lay this on you, because you know it's interesting. It's interesting even if I don't see the names or record or see the account right away or whoever. Because I'm standing links on social media, I can I can tell when the folks back in Wyoming you're upset about something, because it turns into this single discussion, which you know, I understand so let me tell you about a couple. And again full disclosure. One of the relatives of the couple was a middle school teacher for me who I did like ms Maud. So there is that. And yes, you can make sure it's a small place joke. The wife and this is from she's from eastern Wyoming. He's from South Dakota, but half of his families from where I'm from. So again, but here's what's crazy and sucking it up, and this is this is just one other example of governmental overregion. So one of the things when it comes to homesteaded ranches is most of them, and I say homesteaded, but most ranches that have been in operation for generations and generations do not resemble what they initially set out. And it's for a variety of reasons. You know, you had people that settled pieces of property fenced it off because you know, the government would incentivize you to go out and do it. They'd be like, whatever, you confence and defend right, because these are dangerous times. And then that's why you had these forts that were built along the various trails, the Bozeman Trail, the Oregon Trail, and many others, and towns within vicinity of them town. I grew up in Buffalo, very close to Fortfield Carney, which was Custer's home where he lived before he decided to go get himself murdered. So you know, you got a lot of a history around there. And as things got more populated, government came in and started to do things like established national parks, national forests, needed land for railroad expansion, property lines changed, and some of it was Ruthles right. How many Western movies have a plot about some guy who's the bad guy wanting to essentially get a hold of a parcel of land. One of the greatest, one of the best movies of the Western genre, in my opinion, is Once upon a Time in the West. If you haven't seen it, you should watch it. You like Harmonica's that's the movie for you. The point I'm making, though, is that was the undercurrent of it where they were willing to murder for it. And while some of those exist, the majority of land getting taken out West was taken by the federal government. You do not realize the percentage of land in Western states that is owned by the government, and it's kind of a scary thing. Now that is almost exclusively owned by the government, but Wyoming has a high amount so to South Dakota. So this family homesteaded or homesteaded out there, bought property. I don't know if i'd call them homesteaders. They bought it in nineteen ten and moved out there, but yeah, I guess it's homesteading. And they started a cow cath operation. I think they raised pigs too now, which is kind of interesting. Most people don't raise pigs out there because it's hard to grow corn. But I guess they're deep enough in the Black Hills. They are in scenic South Dakota, which is not a descriptor. It's the actual town name, which I remember the first time I ever was or saw signed for it. I can't remember if I was ever there, but though we do have family in Aladdin, which is not far. They got some weird town names. And for five generations this family's been raising raising cows and pigs and just you know, doing the standard. They got two kids, just your family agricultural thing. So what happened, Well, they were indicted on felony charges and it was and it's over something that I remember I told you about change, the changing face of property lines out there. It was over something that is incredibly common, and that is fence lines then aren't necessarily accurate.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's one thing when you're looking at a properly line at in and at a house in the middle of a subdivision. Right, something that's newer, you're gonna have much better defined stuff. But a lot of the stuff when it comes to ranches is a little of this and a little of that. So you get a fence line, and a fence line can move for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it's intent to capture land that's not yours, but most of the time it's because irrigation or specifically specifically the specifically the uh, it's it's just not ariable, or you don't want your cattle walking on it, you get what I'm saying. So like like we have a fence, We have a fence line where we own up the cliff side and you could you can attempt to walk up, but we don't want cows walking up there. So for all practical it borders national force. For practical purposes, it's we don't even treat part of the property, even though it technically is and it's not very much it's it's a few acres, and so you would see that fence line and then over time, like if you're five generations in maybe you think that's your fence line. And the way that they go about trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: Is the.
Speaker 1: You know, they go through and just like you would have a surveyor come out, except they have a much it's it's a much more arduous thing. And so there's companies you hire out there, just as you could hire a survey company, but they specifically do agricultural property. And so when they if the government comes out and feels like you are using a piece of federally owned land illegally, what they will do is they will they'll cite a complaint, they'll come have a conversation with you, and then depending on how they want to proceed from there, you might hire a company. They have their own people, and you would you an evaluation, and once the evaluation was done, you would have different ways to deal with it. You could you could say yep, that's right, I will move the fence immediately. You could offer to buy it from the government, and in fact, the government there is literally a bill out there called a Small Parcels thing, or there's a law called a small parcels thing. I just that's what I knew it was. Maybe it's got some other name. And basically it allows the federal government, without an Act of Congress, if a piece of land is under forty acres and his public land, that they can, under certain circumstances, swap or sell that for agricultural purposes. And the third one, the one that I've never seen used ever, ever, ever, without attempting to go through one of these processes, is you can indict them for felony theft. That's what they did. They did not come back after doing it, after initially presenting to them that this was going to be an And I can't tell you how normal their operation is. It is so by the book, it's things are not as cut and dry out there as they normally are. And all of the stockgrowers' associations and Western publications, they are absolutely apoplectic over this. They've never seen anything like it. Big government coming in and indicting these parents of two small children who are just trying to run what looks to be a very successful beef and a hog operation out there, doing everything the right way. Who by the way have grazing permits for the land in question. This is very important before you think it's some protected species running around out there. The land is utilized by them for part of the year, so there's not even a fence line on part of it. And instead there is an irrigation ditch which takes water from the Cheyenne River and then feeds it back, which is called past through irrigation, which is something that is very popular out there in South Dakota. So basically, land comes to your water comes through your property. You may use it. There are different number of times you can retain it if it's not a natural flow through of your property, meaning it's not like a creek, but you border on all sides. And and all of this was going on and they just came and doing this and it has it has set some folks off out there. But just another example of where you see this government overreach where you had some jackass I'm assuming he works for the US Forest Service office there in the Black Hills or maybe over in Rapid City, and you know, I was going out there and decides he's going to screw these folks over a sliver of land that they have. What do they They they think it's worth a thousand dollars for a felony or just in access of one thousand dollars because part of what is known as National Grasslands, which is is a forest operation without a forest, but rather grasslands that is half in Wyoming, half in South Dakota, and I think a little in Nebraska. So all right, anyway, again, it's hard to explain over the radio, but I am shocked by what I heard there because they just went in the property had been fenced the same way since nineteen ten and arrested a fifth generation person away from them and his wife. Crazy stuff. All right, let's go ahead and get this.
Speaker 2: Out of the way.
Speaker 1: Boy, you got what a bipolar week for you?
Speaker 6: Broo, tell me about it and listen, the Cowboy game wasn't even that closed.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you pot some comfy music.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Yeah, the Cowboy game wasn't even as close as the score, so they just kind of gave it to him.
Speaker 3: Mate, Clebs and Tigers, that's a different story.
Speaker 1: Ceedy lance agreement and trying to fight everybody. What the hell?
Speaker 6: Well, well, here's what happens when you don't show up for training camp and these guys that don't play in training camp listen. Lastly, even for the Falcons, I mean, Cousin still doesn't.
Speaker 3: Look like he's there.
Speaker 6: I mean, sure that was a past interference call that they missed, but that's besides the point.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's like the expectations are, you know, even the players themselves expect themselves to be ready and be good when they haven't play.
Speaker 1: Show Yeah, it shows you the level of frustration. Frankly, ceedee lamb. Basically, he fumbled awayte your six points you would have had anyway.
Speaker 3: So yes, so he did that too.
Speaker 1: But and I like, yeah, and it's a dude in the stands. I'm here for that, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so anyway, we'll see. But like it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: A Saturday though. You just you had to be great in ear from here when I sent you that email.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I gotta get it was just well, I do I feel bad now?
Speaker 1: No? Or do you see how karma caught up with you within twenty four hours?
Speaker 6: I know I know it did at the end, but you know, way think so well you got to see what really happens when you're I don't know, it was NC State supposed to be. I think they were.
Speaker 1: They weren't supposed to win, but you know, it's still better than getting your butt handed to you by James Madison. So yeah, yeah, you can just start to fight this morning.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Yeah, you're you're looking for one. Huh.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just I'm just I'm poking all the bears this morning. Well, yeah, I was looking for a fight. I'd say something like, and you just spent all that money on him, right, Yeah, I wouldn't do that. I'm not a jerk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got nine twenty million tied up in a quarterback in a more than that what But anyway.
Speaker 3: Sure, So you see, I'm trying to avoid. I'm trying to avoid what I really need to do here, and that's ruin.
Speaker 1: Everybody's weak with storms in twenty four to forty eight hours, I think for or the West, you go later in the week, better chances We're likely going to have Helene in the Gulf, probably gonna be a hurricane and could be a strong hurricane Kathree or higher coming on shore somewhere on the Gulf coast.
Speaker 3: Right now, I'm gonna go from Panhand.
Speaker 6: All the way to the West, coast of Florida, way too early to tell. Although it's an invest area in ninety seven, l still doesn't have depression or storm on it. That'll probably happen today as a hurricane hunter's head out there. But until then, it looks pretty good today, partial sun, upper seventies eighty in some spots, a threat for a shower storm tonight, even Tuesday, some scattered showers thunderstorms. There's also a front to the west too, and that's what's causing this same thing on Wednesday. I'm not real confident with beyond Wednesday, with the forecast for Thursday and Friday, Triangle probably just going to see a few showers, thunder showers, Triyad, maybe a little bit more toward the mountains and toward previously mentioned Clemson, where by the way, it's homecoming this week and my daughter's biddle of the float that's three sections of scaffolding high or whatever they do for homecoming in the field every year. I have to have a conversation with her in about seven minutes that says, if this materializes, now, listen, this is western North Carolina, western South Carolina, and North Georgia.
Speaker 3: If some of the guidance is accurate.
Speaker 6: On where we see Helene go, there's going to be rain and wind and maybe damaging rain and wind even this further, this far inland, and this far north too, So trying to less of a chance, a little bit higher chance, tryad higher chances from Asheville.
Speaker 3: Mark loved that story today.
Speaker 6: And then further west and into North Georgia, western South Carolina, bigger impacts for inland flooding and maybe maybe some strong winds which could take power out.
Speaker 3: So a lot to talk about for the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the way. How do we go through your daughters on a flood? You think the float's gonna get blown over.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not floats. They do like these standing things. They got like poles.
Speaker 6: Holding them up, which a strong gust of wind is gonna blow them all down. And yeah, and they're all over bellman Field and you know each fraternity and sorority does it.
Speaker 3: She's a central spirit.
Speaker 1: Urt on animal House. That's how you do it.
Speaker 6: So she's going to be because she's the director and leading on. Anyway, I'll get off of that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, all right, thank you for your Clemson updates. Talking about ye there you go, all right? Seven forty nine. So what did Kamala decide she doesn't want to do. We'll tell you next time. Ona see, that is the very definition of stealing if they're using something that doesn't belong to that. I'm not disagreeing that they were probably using it. Like let me get I'll give you another example. I know for a fact, on a property that is I don't know if I want to identify this. I know that it's a property line of somebody who I consider a friend of mine, that they have forty acres of their property that sits on public property and the fence line doesn't show it. So if you've got like a BLM map, you might be able to figure it out. And it doesn't. And the reason it doesn't is because they are not able to grow anything on it, and they don't like cowsing there because there's a lot of water. It gets water quite a bit, and they intentionally don't utilize it and leave it over there because it's not worth their time to get into some of the agricultural water things that would go with it. And I think they hope somebody just doesn't notice. And they have property that's federal property that's within their fence line. I'm sure we do too. So the difference is they didn't go out and say, let me steal something. They use land that had been fenced that way since nineteen ten. I'll bet some of you were sitting on property where you don't even know your property line right right now. And that's okay. You think you know it, but I mean if you ever got out the rulers and everything, you might be surprised. So that's all I would say to that email. So the Al Smith dinner, this is the U? Is it the Diocese of New York? I think he puts this on. Yeah, it's a Catholic fundraiser, And for forty years, every major party presidential candidate has done this thing. Trump did it with Hillary, right. What was that? He had a pretty good joke that she actually laughed about. Oh it was he said he talked about bumping into her on the way there, and she said, pardon me, but he set it up a lot funnier, so whatever, and then they cut on each other. And it's a it's a big, big, big foundational fundraiser, and it's very self deprecating, very light. Harris has decided she won't be there the first presidential candidate to skip it in forty years. Did you guys see all the NFL votes stuff while you were watching the little PSA's they kept running. They even talked about it during the Viking scheme a little bit. And it's if you don't know what that is, it's called the non Partisan NFL Votes Initiative. And I think that's as far as people got. But I noticed some of their partner organizations in the PSA that they ran, and uh, I don't know, some bills and whistles started going off, but I saw among them, rock the Vote. Rock the Vote is not nonpartisan. I don't care what they tell you, And if you want to, if you want to know how I evaluate One, I look at their actions, and then two, I also look at who who steers these organizations. When you start reading the board members of some of these, it's a ya who's who of left wing politics and Hollywood too.
Speaker 2: But also like when it comes to commercials, I remember, like, did he used to be a major part of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't. He wasn't on the one yesterday, which is probably good, right, Really.
Speaker 2: He's not in the voting anymore, And said.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think he's going to be able to. We're probably not going to be able to because you know how hard it is to hold the stylust when you got loub all over your hand. It's damn near impossible.
Speaker 2: Bad, it's a possible to vote.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You get in the voting boothy know you're like going to vote for this guy right there, and you push the button, you can't just slide off.
Speaker 1: Slips right off r yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh it's horrible. It's like, ah, it must be rigged. It's unfair. But you know that's that's what happens when you vote. When you have a freak off the morning of the election, it's just crazy. So so I actually looked up the partner organizations and that's not even the worst one. All right, So you have rock to vote. Half of the Rock to vote are former Obama officials there that are on the board there, including in the executive position. So take that. It's for what it's worth. You have a Voto Latino that's like AOC's people in there too. You have that Julian Castro, Mister, we're gonna turn it. We're gonna vote to turn Texas blue through immigration that dude. Who's who?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: You know, obviously is a very high profile. Right now you have I am a voter, which I had to look this up. Ross, Do you know who runs? I am a voter. Who the eye is in this question? Hollywood Hollywood moon bat Trump hater? You want to guess which one? And this is who MTV's partnered with, Stephen King, Deborah Messing. Oh okay, yeah, that's great. Sure, yeah? Yeah. So do you think she's nonpartisan? I mean completely? Yeah? Would you? Would you do be a fair? Would you look at her Twitter and her former Twitter? I think she quit Twitter, didn't you?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Let me look?
Speaker 2: I retract my statement.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, she's saying she leans a little left? Huh?
Speaker 2: Just a bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, It's not like there's a photo that she recently posted on Instagram of her shoulder to shoulder arm around another insane redhead who held a fake severed head of Trump. Like that's not a thing, right, Oh that's a thing too, Okay. Rise to Vote this is gonna be Ross's least favorite organization. Do you know who the board members have? Rise to Voter.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like Lebron James.
Speaker 1: Yes, you nailed the first one, Adam Silver, the NBA commissioner, Lebron James, and Joscelyn Benson, who is the Democrats Secretary of State for Michigan. Again, it's such virtue signaling. You couldn't you couldn't be bothered to find one organization that's pro people voting out there that has either conservative views. Right, there are those organizations out there, they exist, or at the very least find one who doesn't have board members who tweet all day, every day about in one political direction. You couldn't be troubled to do that. So if you saw that, and we're also getting annoyed, that's what's up there. And then two big endorsements are well big from a news cycle, So Kamla, I tell you Kamala's was the I R S Union. So the I R S Union, And obviously, I mean that makes sense considering the views on the staffing over there. But the one that I have to I'd be very curious to see how this discussion's going. And I can never pronounce this, uh this town in Michigan. Ham Track, I can Ham ham Trammick, I don't, I don't, dare.
Speaker 2: I saw this last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh so you saw who did the addrestment. All right, So whoever you're thinking it is, it's not. Okay, it's a former Alliance player, who is it? It's the mayor of that Muslim the big Muslim city there, and the city council like super dem super dem not even close. Also, the largest percentage of population of any city in America of people who self identified with the Muslim faith. They endorsed Trump. So yeah, how things going there? It's gotta They won't admit it, but that's got a stick in somebody's I.
Speaker 2: Saw that last night and I read the official you know, they sent it the letter like, here's the letter I wrote, Yeah, and I'm like this this is Is this like a troll? Is it a photoshop?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, nope. And Trump won't shut up about it. Over on Truth. I didn't know if you tweeted anything. Now that's real. You want to know you know why it's real though, I can tell you because we covered the story and we predicted it here on this show. The moment I saw a video of that school board meeting with what are clearly people who are Muslim, like the women are wearing the head scarves, the whole thing. The men have the beard, right, I understand I'm profiling again. But also one of them was quoting the Quran, So I don't know. Maybe, but with what the state of Michigan was doing with transgender bathrooms and sports competitions and a variety of other things, I just said, they're gonna, they're gonna, they're gonna flip red man, because you're dealing with a group of people who have a who who allow faith in this town, a very specific faith that probably is more influential than it is in a lot of communities. We're gonna have a higher propensity of atheists and things like that. They don't like you coming in and screwing up. And it's a religion that has a lot of modesty and stuff in it. And so when you saw them screaming at the school board, they're in Michigan, and we played the audio here on the show, you knew exactly what was up. It doesn't matter with everything else you think going on. They're screwing with your kids, and you start messing with people's kids, this is the reaction you're going to get. Now, does he speak for the whole town? I don't know. Oh, but also like we've seen elected officials who clearly don't speak on behalf of their electorate. But that being said, you're also putting yourself in a position where you're you're going to be out on your behind if you do something like that, and enough people don't feel that it's true. So yeah, a couple couple endorsements. Let's grab a call Donna. What's up?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Casey. I have a question and a comment.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, what's up?
Speaker 5: First of all, my question is with all that lube, what are they using to depress voting button?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? What do you what are you applying the rules about what you push the button with? I don't think there.
Speaker 5: Are going to be using sports cars or are your digits?
Speaker 1: Don't you know what? Somebody's gonna go do that in the booth now and then you're going to be the next person in and it will be all your fault. So anyway, what's your US comment?
Speaker 5: As Kamala had Kamala not going to that archdioce he's dinner. I found it interesting that it hasn't been since nineteen eighty four when presidents will want to be Walter Marldan Mondale didn't go.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, well, he didn't. He didn't.
Speaker 5: That's the last time that a candidate didn't go to the Archduyce. He's dinner in New York, nineteen eighty four. And I'm just thinking, you know, she is so bad that she cannot be anywhere unscripted. There's no way she doesn't have her media around her to ask the questions that she can roll along with and not get any scrutiny. She's not going to do it because there's nothing real about her.
Speaker 1: Nothing and again and again it is an admission. But also if they feel that she would be so bad in those situations, then I understand it. The problem is you make that decision at any other point and you know you're gonna get feasted upon by the media, but you're pointing out the correct thing. They're just not every now, and they're not one of them will ask a question like this is not normal, right, and then the other ones' be like, ah, what do you? What do you the old Alfred Newman? What me worry? No, you know, and we'll just move on from there.
Speaker 2: So all right, all right, I have a wonderful day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, hold on, you real quickly. You voted in high you vote in High Point, right, that's right, all right, So I'm I'm.
Speaker 5: Safe, So I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To I'm not don I gotta go, I gotta go. So Russ didn't they didn't they find hundreds of voting touch pens at Didy's house. Wasn't that one of the things they found? Is that what those were? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure were touch pens.
Speaker 1: Those I mean for the voting booth stylists.
Speaker 2: I guess you could use them as a stylist.
Speaker 1: What about that big three foot black one?
Speaker 2: Is is it illegal to freak off in a voting booth?
Speaker 1: Well you can't. You can't even photograph your your ballots. A no, no, no, no no. I would assume since there is a law saying you can't do that, But there's no laws saying you can't have a freak coff, it's probably legal, right, loophole, loophole, right if you didn't want it, make a law, right, Yeah, having a freak off here and you can't stop me, I know the law, all right. It's a team is you know what it'd be funny though, is like did you read some of the details of the free coffs. Did you really he would like handcuff sex workers and stuff to stuff? This is where the kidnapping charges are. So okay, if you're being arrested for a freak cough, but you're already currently handcuffed, do you have to ask twice if you're being detained? I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then he would come up to ivs and stuff. So yeah, that's so, then.
Speaker 1: Give him my v's to survive? What just transfer? Oh it's it's wild stuff. Man? Uh oh wait, hold on, this is this is good. I'll forget this in a minute. Tom. How do I pronounce this this this this name that doesn't have enough vowels in it? How do I say ham trammick?
Speaker 5: It's a Polish word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I should know that living up in Minnesota, the land of skis, but I I didn't know exactly. So yep, all right, ham Trammick. There's no you know, there's no vowels after the m, right, So how do you get the act? That's what I want to know? All right, Well, thank you, Tom, I appreciate it. All right. I'll file that way in my memory and if we ever talk about it, again, hopefully I get to it. So all right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four.
Speaker 2: Funny here this this piece information. The first person ever had a free coffin voting boot Ben Franklin.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Notorious ladies man, that's surprising.
Speaker 1: Dude, that thing hum that Franklin Apple TV series which I thought was really good. Michael Douglas plays them. They didn't even do justice too when you actually read what he was doing to the single ladies up there and when he was in France for all those years.
Speaker 2: Like it was, it's very very That is something they always point out. There was another one where the guy from Breaking Bad that played Hank Walt's brother in law, Okay, he played Ben Franklin. I think it was maybe on a History Channel special. And the first time they go into like, you know, hey, we're going to Ben Franklin's house. They walk in there and Ben's there and there's just his his house is just bloated with women.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, man, yeah yeah. And his own kid was he it was in prison. I don't know if you know that too, because his kid was a loyalist. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I had no idea his son the reason his grandchild went to France with him, who, by the way, took right after his grandfather. I guess it's I guess ladies like it if you live in he lived in that big mansion over there in France, Versailles. I guess I guess the ladies like you if you if you've got a big, giant, vers i sized mansion. So but yeah, his grandson was into The reason his grandson was with him is because his his son, the kid's father was a loyalist, didn't want he didn't want the revolution, and he was actively working with the British and so they actually jailed him. They let him out after. But so that you want to talk about a screwed up family dynamic there.
Speaker 2: Holy cow man mention Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't because he was in jail. They don't let him out, right, Yeah, so it's just you and your grandson and thirty two women. Uh so, anyway, Yeah, that's that is. Please nobody have a freak off in a voting. But I don't want that track back to this show. But if you do, if you do, we will hear all about it all right coming up on the show. Oh one of then, So whatever UNC. Listen, dude, you let James Madison hung seventy on you, I'd be making fun of State. Wait and anyone else had happened too.
Speaker 2: I saw that score. Somebody said it to me and I had I was like, who is JMU? And I'm thinking, and I'm like I had to think about him, Like, is that James Madison University? No way, there's no way.
Speaker 1: And it's not that James Madison is horrible. They have an improving program, but obviously there were a lot of There are more expectations for UNC than what was displayed there, and you only get it back, all right, So you know who we're going to talk about coming up on the show. Janet Jackson. I don't know we talked about Janet in a while, but there was a thing over the weekend, and I think people know half the story, but there's a little bit of an update. So we'll get to get to that coming up here in just a few minutes. And the remember we told you about the Woke Sony video game disaster where they lost two hundred million dollar two hundred million dollars and they put out this game and they you know, during the development they said things like, because there was obviously some woke stuff going in there. The characters are all it's one of those where all the characters are are all fat and you're looking because you know, God, God forbid you put somebody who's a little chiseld or a woman who's a little busty in a video game anymore. And it just flopped. And it flopped so bad that Sony refunded about a million dollars, which was the total sales because the game was so bad. Rather than invest the money to fix it, they refunded the million in units that they sold, which is far far less of what they thought they were to get for a twitter million dollar game. It was. It was an unmitigated disaster of flushing two hundred million dollars down the toilet. That's the stories most people know. But it's all wrong. And wait till you hear how wrong. We'll get to that and the Janet Jackson story all coming up here in just a few minutes. CaCO Day Radio program. I'm looking for something to do on Saturday, So let's mob an entire street and destroy police cruisers? Or is that? Where is that where I didn't officer shoot a guy with a knife, and and and another officer I think he actually there was a little friendly fire. The other officer's fine, yeah, I'll have to figure that out. So there you go. In case you need another reason to not move to Philadelphia, I have provided it for you. All right. So we told you about a game called Concord, and what you have to know about Concord is one the developer of Sony. Sody obviously has the PlayStation as well, and so Concord was this big anchor project. What Sony was going for was going to be the most complex, the biggest game that they had ever done, and it would be proprietary. So if you wanted to play it, you had to get a Sony PlayStation. And when you're going to do that with propriety, what are some of the big big proprietary games out there are? Though some of them were and then they aren't anymore? What would you say?
Speaker 2: The biggest original obviously Super Mario for Super Mario O G Nintendo absolutely back with an Xbox launch.
Speaker 1: You at Halo, Oh that's right, Halo. Yeah. So with with those games in mind, you had to get it. Mario Brother is a great example, right, you want to play Mario, you got to get a Nintendo and I don't think they've ever have they ever had a Mario brand that played on another.
Speaker 2: I don't think so they would sue you into oblivion.
Speaker 1: Oh they do like suing. Yeah, so it was very when people were doing all the AI Princess Peach slutty memes the other day, I'm like, they're all getting sued. So I don't know why that was the thing, but any who, But to do that, you have to have a good game, right, it doesn't matter if you have Oh you can only play it on our state on the PlayStation, and nobody wants to play it, then nobody's buying PlayStation. So it doesn't serve that secondary purpose. And uh, the cost is it was being reported for this game was in excess of two hundred million dollars, which sounds insane, but it's not nowadays. Yeah, in fact that they have Sony still has games in production that I think they're planning on spending three hundred and fifty million on, despite the Third Spider Man game, which is something that Sony's developing. So anyway, so it puts this game, they put this game out, Nobody likes it, but it was leading up to it, right, You had all those moments where people got peaks at stuff, right, and they're looking at the characters and it's a it's very for the for your parents out there, it's any of your kids Battle Royale kind of games with shooters and crazy characters and dances and all that. That's essentially what they're going for. Why, because they're incredibly popular and to own the total ip on it and the system. Right, you're making money in a few different ways. So if you can pull this thing off, it has a following. It will convert into people buying PlayStations who may have previously owned Xbox or didn't own anything at all, and when they finally decide to get a system, that's what they go with. So you have to put out a quality product. And very quickly people started to notice these things, like you know, where they were. Some of the developers would would sit there and they would tweet stuff, right. They would tweet things like, uh, well, if you don't like it, then we're going body positivity with all of our characters. Then this game's not for you, all right, you know that stuff they always tell people with the movie, stuff like oh well then maybe it's not for you, and then nobody goes. They're like, oh my gosh, why didn't you go, Well, you just told me not to You told me not to watch Shee Hulk. You said it. You told me not to watch the star the just canceled Star Wars series. You told me the actress said it's not for you. So with that in mind, they released it. Nobody bought it. Well, they made it. They sold a million dollars worth, I guess, so what was probably a hundred bucks. I don't know. Something in that ballpark with the early release, that's that's nothing. That's like a movie opening, and uh, you know, only five theaters making money. It's crazy. And quickly people realize this game is awful. It's bad. It's It also required you to be online at all times, which is awful. And I know, I know that video games really want to do that. They want that to be a thing. I don't want to be online. I don't want to be online when I'm playing at all one hundred percent or at least I don't need it to be a requirement, and especially if I have to go and pick into your servers, which turn into a problem. Let me tell you when one of the few games I do play Diablo, when Diablo did that with Diablo three and that auction house nightmare there and their servers would constantly be down. So you get this game with brand new game and you couldn't play the damn thing. Ross. I'm sure you've run into this before where a game has been.
Speaker 2: The first time I ever encountered that because then I'm a big HITMN fan. Wowka Hitman came out. It was like their sort of like relaunch, and was so looking forward to it, got it home and it kept doing that thing where like you had to constantly be online, and a lot of games do do that now and I'm not a fan of it. And I remember just cursing at my TV being like, I don't want to be online right now. I don't want to have contact with other individuals. This is like my alone time, right I want to be able just to enjoy the game by myself. And eventually line eventually they fixed it so you could play it offline.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: With with Diablo, they did it because it was they were it was a security it was a copyright thing. Bs They wanted you online because at the time that they launched that game. They were making money through micro tre transactions in this auction house thing, right, and if you're not online, they can't bilk you for money. Well, they eventually got the message and stopped that. But now it looks like a lot of these big titles coming out are going to have that. In fact, they're also wanting to do away with discs. I know some people still really want the discs. Okay, So with all of this in mind, that was the report that came out. The question is how did it happen? And I was watching an interview with these guys were doing and they were talking with one of the developers, and it is far worse. First and foremost, they didn't lose two hundred million, they lost four hundred million dollars. The game also, just months before its release, was deemed MVP, which is minimal viable playability or something. I think that's what it is. But basically the game is only put together essentially with the bubblegum and dental loss. At that point, it could function to what it's supposed to do, but it doesn't look good. It doesn't play well, it doesn't have any of the flourishes, and the extras you put into games. It doesn't even really have the storyline summed up. They were staring at a release date and that game in that condition after spending the two hundred million, So what did they do. They allocated another two hundred million and had to contract twelve other studios so that they could speed code so that this thing could be released.
Speaker 2: Right, People are like, how could it cost four hundred million? Well, just to give you like a hint, yeah, twice. So you know, you've got like the online player mode, and like a lot of these games they call it due to they come with like a campaign mode where I guess there's credits at the end of this one. The credits were an hour and a half long. So you beat the game and you sit there and the credits would roll for an hour and a half. That's how many people worked in the game.
Speaker 1: Except the other half of those But most of those people didn't see the game until they were on a rush job. So you're not going to get your best work, is the point that I'm making. So yeah, that tracks that it would be that long because you got twelve studios full of people, and you know, some of those studios have multiple studios. So you have like you know, like Blizzard West, Blizzard East, although they've changed that since then, Like so you get separate things from each of them. But when you have the art team, when you have the art team for this, who were giving interviews and telling people that you just you know, you're a big at, you're a racist because you don't like the diversity of the characters on here. And then you tell them, well, then maybe it's not for you. I got no sympathy for you. The director of the game has already stepped down, and so they asked, well, then, how did nobody go this sucks right? How did nobody stand up and go, hey, I don't want my name on this thing, or hey, we need to change this. The game which Sony itself described which Sony itself described as quote the future of PlayStation and referred to as their Star Wars like game. And the reason was is because they were going to this was going to be the launching point, and they had like the Marvel Universe where they had all these other games, had crossovers. They were going to do some stuff with Amazon where they had secret levels they were accessible through a partnership with Amazon, like this was going to be a big deal, and you think that highly of it. The problem was because you were dealing with a game that was going to include body positivity, diversity, live service, right, which irritates people, and you know pronouns, I mean, all of this stuff in there. When you had all of this stuff being built, you were not allowed to criticize it. And according to one of the developers, they implemented what he refers to now as toxic positivity. Nobody in there, minimal viable product. I understand that that's what they call it from a product standpoint, but they use another cutes version for video games. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got you. They had a bunch of business majors emailing me, no, no, no, I get it. But they had a little cute planet. So anyway, so when you're doing this, they were not allowed to criticize it. You were not allowed to point out that.
Speaker 3: In the uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys know this. There is among some among not everybody, but you know, generally generally it's noticeable within pop culture and media. There is a lot of guys out there and a lot of women who then go for it, who you know, like a little more cushion for their sitting.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's why lunatics go to a motel six to go ahead and get a butt injection and die right, because it's a thing. But you know, sometimes women have a little little butt. Sometimes guys do to. And whether it's it's it's because they want the you know, the BBL look, or they just have a big butt, that's the thing. Apparently within the editor you can't even give a woman a big butt. Ross was filling me in on the deats here, So you can't have a big butt.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that it was for the new game Dragon Age Vanguas.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's for the I'm sorry I was conflating the two. But it's same studio. Right, is that a Sony product or No, it's BioWare. Oh it's BioWare. Okay, I'm so confused.
Speaker 2: Say it's it's very easy to get all the DEI video games confised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad. I mean this here, I'm glad. Oh Kravit has looked at the clod. I'll finish this up here in a moment. Let's get stage. I can hear just skips now having to talk about football. It was part of his plans so all right, talk about whether yeah, forty five seconds. Sorry, yeah, no worries.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of cloud right now, maybe even be some fog in spots. There is some sunshine to the east of the triangle Goldsborough out toward Greenville without all go way too so some partial son of the wise. Cloudy today, upper seventies, maybe eighty in spots. If you get more sun the change will come in Tonight. We'll start to see some showers, thutter showers. They'll be scattered around through Tuesday, and Wednesday is going to stay mild, upper seventies to low eighties. Thursday cloudy, and then later in the week we'll see what happens. The further west you go of the triangle, better chances that some impacts from what looks to be Helene, which isn't developed yet or named yet, but will be and probably be a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico about to watch out, especially into the mountains of western north South Carolina North Georgia, could be some significant impacts.
Speaker 3: So casey more than that as the week goes on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well, thank you sir, appreciate it. We'll talk tomorrow and we'll come back with Jeff Bellancher next.
Speaker 7: Well, Good morning, Casey. Stocks ended last week with a mixed session. Only the Dow moved higher on Friday, and it's been marking time at a record high over the weekend. Futures a little bit higher right across the board. This morning, the Dow futures are up thirty two points at the moment. The Motel six chain of budget hotels will be changing hands. Blackstone agreed to sell G six Hospitality, the parent of the Motel six and Studio Sex hotel brands, to Oio Hotels of India. It's an all cash deal worth five hundred and twenty five million dollars. A cybersecurity expert says the hacker who stole data from the cloud analytics company Snowflake remains at large. Google senior threat analyst Austin Larson says the hacker hit as many as one hundred and sixty five companies over the summer and the crime wave is continuing. Southwest Airlines in the process of making what it says are some tough decisions, and executives are warning employees they won't.
Speaker 2: Like some of them.
Speaker 7: Chief operating Officer Andrew Watterson appears in a video, he apologizes in advance to workers who may be affected by the changes in the works. Watterson didn't offer any details, except to say there would be no city closures, but bigger changes for some cities. The Commerce Department reportedly considering a proposal that Washington impose a ban on connected vehicle software and hardware manufactured in China and Russia. Sources to say officials from the agency have met with industry experts to discuss security issues raised by smart cars and case there might be the equivalent of some found money lying around your house. Bank Rate reports more than two to five American adults have at least one unused gift card, voucher, or store credit. The average value of the unused or forgotten cards is two hundred US forty four dollars, and more than half of higher income households have one or more unused cards, with an average value, CASEY of three hundred forty eight dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well not me. I had a fifty dollars gift card that has two dollars on it, I think, but I don't know where it is, so we'll be okay, all right, Thanks appreciate it. Jack that's how they get you. Man, you got it then, But for you know, you got a bunch of cards with like two dollars on it somewhere. What do you gotta do? All right, So check this out. You guys know about the Janet Jackson thing. Oh just real quickly, going back to my point, Ross is right, it's really hard to pick through all of these WOTE games where like in the game that Ross was talking about, you can't have a you can't have like a full size butt. I don't even I say full size, I mean normal size from the way it looks. But you can have surgery scars over your junky.
Speaker 2: If you're making a female character, you can't have a big butt or a back press, but you can increase your bold side size to put a scar over it. Yeah, so that game is gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like, what do you think that this is a wake up calling? Games will switch? I hope you midstream. I hope so, because now you're talking about real money flush and four hundred flushing out almost a half billion away. Come on, man. And finally, Janet Jackson. There was this story over the weekend about Janet Jackson who said, uh, I don't know who she's talking. It doesn't matter. Here's what she said. She's doing an interview. She says of Kamala Harris, quote, she's not black. That's what I heard, that she's Indian. The Jet Jackson, the fifty eight year old hip maker, said during a chat about the state of the Union, her father's white. That's what I was told. So she said that she's literally relaying what was told to her, and everyone got upset.