Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giants Live discussion. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and channel members out there, and to anyone who's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. And if you're listening on the audio only welcome. If you're watching on YouTube or x be sure to follow the audio only podcast on all podcast platforms. You can set it to where the shows I post are automatically downloaded upon release. I like to listen to a lot of audio only versions so I can do other things while I'm listening, So follow Raised by Giants on Spotify, Apple, pot Cast, Amazon, iHeartRadio, and Google Podcast so you never miss a show. The links are in the description. Also, Clockwork Shining is available on to be anywhere you can download the two B app. You can now watch the documentary A Clockwork Shining on to Be, so even if you've seen it already on Amazon Prime, watch it again on two B. I have the link pinned to the top in the description with that down a warm welcome back to the show. The follower of reverse speech Analysis, he doesn't call himself that, but it's got a nice ring to it. He's definitely the one that popularized it. He's been on the show several times before talking about ufology and all the cons and all the frauds that's going on within those spaces. And if I'm remembering correctly, there was only one or two people that he analyzed within ufology that seemed as if they were telling the truth. But here with us today to talk to us about Virginia and Giffrey. David Oats, welcome back. How's it going, my friend?
Speaker 2: A good night, thanks to having me back on again. I appreciate it. No problem.
Speaker 1: It's a little late where you are. Oh well, it's actually not even late. It's super early in the morning. It's like five am in the morning for David here. So we're gonna jump right into it here. Well, the people that might not be aware of David, what is reverse speech, how does it work, what's the theory behind it? And how did you get into it?
Speaker 2: Okay at a lot of questions. Okay. Basically, reverse speech is the name given to messages that I heard when speech is played backwards. If you play speech in reverse every few seconds, you'll hear this clear phrase amongst the Jewish that I maintained is what we are thinking and feeling unconsciously. The theory is that language is bi level, forwards as well as backwards. It's the automatic function of the brain. And as we're speaking, we're saying two things at once, one forward to the conscious and the other in reverse from the unconscious. So that's it in the nutshell. I've been doing this field for forty two years now as my full time career. I believe in at one it's been. It's proven itself over and over again. There's successfully solving crimes and finding clues and mysteries. And I personally use it in therapy. I have a busy therapeutic practice, are universally working with clients issues and it's a rural window into the unconscious, shining a light on what is within. It's an amazing tools. It's a conscious as well as the unconscious speaking And there you're going, how did I get into it? Oh, dear me. That goes back to eighty four. I was a youth worker by profession back in those days, and I was running a streets a center for street kids after the Plathhouse, and when the kids came in and told me about a preacher who was preaching at Rock and Roll, the Devil's music and if you play Ruggers Backwood, you hear he's hidden messages. And he gave me a cassette with this preacher preaching and I listened to it and to hear what he was hearing, and I'm going, yeh, that's really cuteous. What is this? So I went home that night and rewarded. They played and run Backwards. And that was forty two years ago, and here I am forty two years later, still doing it. I was absolutely fascinated with it when I first started. I was subsessed to find out what it really was. It had got the riptation in satanics the devil's work, and that sort of destination still hangs around to this day. It's the devil's work. I know. It's dark, it's the unconscious. It's a natural function language. Yes, and that's what I'm doing. I wrote my first book in eighty seven and it's a lot of media coverage. And I lived in America for ten years in the nineties teaching lecturing. Yeah. Yeah, so here I am for it two usuallyears later, still doing it. And that's how it got involved in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what is the detractor say about this? Because I trained get a different scope of everybody to train and figure out, you know, exactly what's going on. What is like people that criticize this world, what do they say, is like, what is their main complaint with us?
Speaker 2: Well, the main the main objection is it's all imagination. You know, if you play, you know, you can imagine anything you like in the jibbish, the brain picks up patterns of random, random occurrences. Look, that that explanation is pretty well be knocked on the head. These phrases can be heard, They can be heard independently. They're not imagination. Others can hear them the same way as we can. The other explanation is, well, you know a lot of the critics say, yeah, we can hear them there, but it's just coincidence. Well that's the other explanation of coincidence. I just can't accept that explanation. These occurring every ten or fifteen seconds and gmmandly correct sentences that relate directly to the forward. So so how how that could be coincidences? Beyond me? The oddswer inarguable. So look, most of the critics agree that that can be heard, but it's a good instance. So I don't know what to tell you. They're they're there. They're the two explanations i've heard imagination in co instance, and I don't think either those hold white when you when you're examined closely. So yeah, that's what the skeptics say.
Speaker 1: I think that the only thing that is that's kind of interesting with that angle is that maybe it might not be the exact same way that you hear. It's kind of like an EVP, right, like a ghost electronic ghost phenomenon right where people are ghost hunting and then they get like a strange, interesting disembodied voice, and then they kind of piece together what they think that the disembodied voice is saying. But that's not saying that there's not a voice there. It's just sometimes it can be interpreted as saying something that you can't really make out exactly what it's saying. I don't know that to me is the only thing that I can really find. But a lot of times with your work, David, it's like it's pretty clear, like you can really hear exactly what it is that they're saying. So it's like you're not really like in misinterpreting any I'm sure there's been a few words that I could be this or it could be that, But the most part it's pretty clear exactly what they're saying in reverse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what Outside of the skipt these are really clear phrises. We're not stretching or imagining. And if it was imagination hacking, other people's here the same way. So I don't think aise explanations washed and one day eventually they're going to have to bad ad and say, well this is really it's weakly hear it. We'll see when that day comes time. I'm I'm shouting for the street, for the street. This is real.
Speaker 1: Cool. Well let's get into some reverse speech stuff. I've seen on your social media that you did one on Virginia Giffrey, and I've done eight episodes on the Virginia Giffray case. It's very interesting. There's a lot to dissect there, not only her family history, but her her past and what happened with her, how she got to where she was, her dad.
Speaker 2: Her brothers, her that are that.
Speaker 1: Some people say that.
Speaker 2: Her brothers are not our brothers, that are stepbrothers.
Speaker 1: Some say the half brothers. But we did the whole genealogy of her on ancestry dot com on my channel where we figured out all that stuff. We went deep into this whole. It's uh. I'm glad to have you on to talk about Virginia g Free because you've done some reversals on her and I'm very interested to hear if she is telling the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I've only got one reversal on her, so let me play that. And this is this is pretty pretty straightforward. So here's the Fords.
Speaker 3: There are girls out there that will speak up, and I don't care if it's ten years later, fifteen years later. Whenever you're ready to do it, you do it, you know, and you protect the ones that are younger than us. You protect the ones that we didn't protect before. These guys will get it in the end because us girls are not going to sit here and just let this keep happening.
Speaker 2: Then she says back, I'll send that ray they send the com a plant, and I'll tell you what it means. I'll send that ray they send the com In other words, I'm going to shine a light on the situation. I'm going to show you she's telling me the truth. Okay, I'm here to shine a light on the situation. I'll send the array. They send the com they're coming the line, they're deceiving. So she's telling the truth. Okay, does that make sense? Did you hear that reversal?
Speaker 1: I heard it and clearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So here's the forward. So I'll do it again for those you missed it.
Speaker 3: There are girls out there that will speak up. And I don't care if it's ten years later, fifteen years later. Whenever you're ready to do it, you do it, you know, and you protect the ones that are younger than us. You protect the ones that we didn't protect before. These guys will get it in the end because us girls are not going to sit here and just let this keep happening.
Speaker 2: And I'll send to array, they send the com. Yeah. So she's telling the truth and the other victims are telling the truth too, And let me see if I can find her up foot other victims. I've got quite a few on them. Oh, trying to think what year I did this. I've got to follow in me is.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that this Virginia Giffrey wasn't the only one that has supposedly died by suicide. Two others have also reportedly died by accidental suicide, and that's what they're trying to say happened to Virginia Geoffrey, is that her lawyer is trying to say that it was accidental that she overdosed on Hills. But there's two other girls that the exact same thing happened to this girl. Caroline Andriano here, who testified against Jesselene Maxwell during her sex trafficking trial, died May twenty twenty three after an accidental drug overdo in West Palm Beach, Florida, hotel Room Okay. And then Leah sky Patrick, another Epstein victim, died at the age of twenty nine after a drug overdose in West Palm Beach, Florida in twenty and seventeen. The cops said that the overdose was accidental. Yeah, we got three people that have supposedly died from an accidental drug overdose, and they were all Jeffrey Epstein, Jesselyn Maxwell victims, Like I can I can see one or two, maybe two is a coincidence, David.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not all of them. To us on the stuff on on the other victims. And we're going to fill out because I got the other victims. When was this really big? I don't know what they are.
Speaker 1: Do you have any on the royal family?
Speaker 2: Yes, I got lots of them. Okay, let's look, let's let's go to We're gonna be hunting here forever. Let's go to. Let's go to the dad. I want to play the dad first. Yeah, this is a dad on the suicide.
Speaker 4: Like I said, when she was here, we were together all the time and doing a lot of things together. She was on her own to go against Jeffrey Epstein, Dwayne Maxwell, Prince Andrew. She was on her own this whole time.
Speaker 2: And here he says, royal scam, my warm royal scam. Did you hear that one? Okay, So let's play one on Prince Andrew. This is this one USA here. I'm really surprised this has not gone viral. This is Prince Andrew and his famous BBC interview being asked about the photo. Okay, and he says, oh, well, we think it's fake. So here's the thoughts.
Speaker 5: Nobody can prove whether or not that that photograph has been adopted. But I don't recollect that photograph ever being.
Speaker 2: Taken backwards, he says, Jeff In other where Jeffrey Epstein, Jeff had to get murdered. Pre reversal. It's creepy. It tells me two things. A Prince Andrew was aware that Jeffrey epscene was murdered, not suicident. B it's almost like an order. This must have happened. Jeff had to get murdered. So in my mind, this reversal is Andrew confessing to knowing Jeff everything was murdered, and he may have even been the person who gave the order. So it's a royal scam, as Dad said, And I'm you know, I'm really surprised if the verse hasn't gone viral because it's it's it's staggering, and I'll play it again. I'll play again. So so here's here's the forwards.
Speaker 5: Nobody can prove whether or not that photograph has been adopted, but I don't recollect that photograph ever being taken.
Speaker 2: Jeff had to get murdered. Jeff murder, So you want to smoking gun. There's one that's and the other reverses like Andrew talking about the Holy just as bad. Let me see them up real quick.
Speaker 1: Well that's so interesting because Prince Andrew settled out of court with Virginia Giffrey. In two thousand and then twenty twenty three for an undisclosed amount of money, and then just a few years later she she's dead, Like, there's no way that he had to pay out all that money that he had already received. All of that money. It comes out in the increments, right, you don't have to pay the entire thing up front. That's not how it works. It comes out in increments over time, and may have been over a ten year time span, so she probably maybe seen a quarter of the amount of money that was owed to her by Prince Andrew. And then she sinds up dead, and then that brings in the question, oh, well, is the money revert back to him? Does he no longer have to pay that money now? Or does they go to her family now? If it If it reverts back to Prince Andrew, that's a whole other Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, So he's one of the other victims.
Speaker 3: I love somerl Ranch with a deep sense of shame, not just a shame of him having sexually abused me, but the shame of knowing that I had somehow been duped.
Speaker 2: Trust in that information, Trust me, trust Yeah, So she's telling the truth. Okay, you can trust in the information. Trust what I'm telling you, okay, And he is another victim.
Speaker 6: Did Jeffrey Epstein rape you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And he says yeah, they write me. Yes, they write me saying I lost it.
Speaker 6: Did Jeffrey Epstein rape you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And he read me yes, he wrote yes they rape me, Yes, yes, a little bit clear this one yes, yes they rape me. There, so he's telling she's telling a true story. And here is Ah, there's so very funny ones on Prince Andrew, Like here he is being why was he hanging around with Prince Andrew? It was was Epstein.
Speaker 8: But during these times that he was a guest at Windsor Castle at Sandringham the shooting weekend, we now know that he was and had been procuring young girls, the sex trafficking.
Speaker 5: We now know that at the time there was no indication to me or anybody else that that was what he was doing.
Speaker 2: And his lie for her teeth because backward he says, and then I knew he has that frustrate out lie.
Speaker 1: That's classics does lying straight through your teeth? Holy? How could you not?
Speaker 2: Now I know? And here here he's talking about Virginia.
Speaker 9: I don't remember that fact. I've ever been taken.
Speaker 6: But it's possible that it was you with your.
Speaker 5: That's me, but whether that's my hand or whether that's the position I I but I don't.
Speaker 9: I have simply no recollection.
Speaker 2: And she's a good but mutt. Yeah, she was a good lie. She was. She was a good little girl. She gave me what I wanted in like a little lap dog. It's can I play him f word on the show? That's fine, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: That you don't recall meeting Virginia Roberts, dining with her, dancing with her at tramp or going on to have sex with her in a bedroom and a house in Belgravia.
Speaker 9: I can absolutely categorically tell you it never happened.
Speaker 2: And he says, you last, you fraud, You're blanked. He left me, and he was, He's lost his position in the royal family. He's taken. He really is blanked. So when he's given the interview, he knows that he was guilty, he knows that he's a fraud, and he knows that he's blanked. Basically you know, well, uh, you know on him.
Speaker 1: The one's a great.
Speaker 2: They keep on playing him.
Speaker 1: Let's keep going on. Prince Andrew kick him.
Speaker 2: Here's another in the photo.
Speaker 9: How do you explain that, I can't.
Speaker 2: I cover this up? Cover this up. He's just lies, it's tea, It's just here's another one. This is awful that BBC in to you that.
Speaker 9: We never had any sort of sexual contact. Whatever.
Speaker 8: She spoke about you outside the court in August of this year, she said, I quote, he knows exactly what he's done and I hope he comes clean about it.
Speaker 9: And the answer is nothing.
Speaker 2: You're fun.
Speaker 9: Lieu zerious zerous.
Speaker 2: Lie is a serious lie. He had a lot of fun with her and he enjoyed it. She's a she's a she's a good mat. Andrew's a LASTI fraud. I'm just I'm just quoting the reversals here. Ian to know who Greg is listening to this.
Speaker 9: There is a whole range of.
Speaker 5: Things that you you face now that you didn't face twenty five years ago because it was just the print media for sex.
Speaker 2: You visit Greg, Greg gret so he's not vising Jeffrey ever seen anyone always using someone named Greg. I don't know who Greg is. I googled and looked around. I couldn't find anything anything about it. Greg but anyway, so.
Speaker 1: Greg is the new Jeffrey. They got to replace him anyway.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: If Jeoffrey was the only person that was doing any of this stuff, were sadly mistaken. There's several of these types of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right. Yeah, so I was out here. Here's an another one. I've got quite a few of the BBC interview. Like I said, I'm surprised one about jeff had to get murdered. There's never gone viral. Really shocked.
Speaker 1: So let's go.
Speaker 2: So that was it.
Speaker 1: We're going to make it go viral. Ill clip it out. I'll make a clip of it.
Speaker 2: Good, only do it make it go viral.
Speaker 8: So let's go to that central part walk which was snapped of you all suggest that Epstein wanted that photo taken, perhaps he'd even set it up.
Speaker 6: Do you worry that you were being played?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 9: New information is coming out since his suicide has made us reappraise that walk in the park.
Speaker 5: We can't find any evidence or my staff and my people and I can't find any evidence to suggest that that was what he was doing.
Speaker 2: Notice he says suicide here forward, but of course he says murdered and he says, I will beat down the fast. Yeah, so this is a fast. I'm going to beat it down. I'm going to knock all this on the head. I'm going to make it go away. Well, he obviously didn't make it go away, did he?
Speaker 1: And that's what it seems like, David.
Speaker 2: That's what I believe. I believe that very strongly, based on reversals. I think Jeff I personally believe based on that reverse, Prince Andrew ordered the hit. That's what I believe. Here's another one. I just got lots of them for the BBC interview and that was the last time.
Speaker 5: Actually funny enough, No, not at all. There wasn't nothing to discuss about him because he wasn't.
Speaker 2: In the news. It wasn't you. It was just meet up six up, sick up side. Sure, he was so into everything that we have seen had to offer meet up six He is as good as they get.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, well, that's interesting that he's saying that he didn't have anything to say about him because no one knew who he was. I mean, right, I mean that is true to a certain degree that no one knew who he was until he became more public. There was that one lady I think on NBC Robinoc Robanoc I think is her last name, where she was caught on a hot mic interview by Project Veritas and she was talking about how she had the Jeffrey Epstein case like all like wrapped up and then like NBC passed on it because they passed on it because they said that nobody knew who Jeffrey Epstein was.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had Virginia Giffrey, they had like all this stuff, like, they had the entire story, and they wouldn't run They wouldn't run the story because the higher ups said that no one knows who this guy is.
Speaker 2: Well that's crazy. They certainly know who he is now.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, he's as guilty as they come. He really is. Virginia was an innocent victim. Was her reversal say, she's telling the truth, you know, I mean, that's it. So as Uncle Simon's it's cut and dry in my mind, certainly based on reversals, Andrews as security as they come. Andrew ordered the hit. He had set the Virginia to good Fray and a lot of other young girls as well. He's involved in it up to his up to his up to his eyeballs. You know that's that's the way I argue it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have any more on Prince Andrew.
Speaker 2: Let's several of my got here. Jeff had to get She's a good beat down the face, I hear. Here's another one.
Speaker 8: I'm just trying to work this out because you said you went to break up the relationship, and yet you stayed at that New York mansion several days.
Speaker 9: I'm wondering how when I was doing a number of other things while I.
Speaker 6: Was there, but you were staying at the house and a convicted sex.
Speaker 2: Offender, I'll sniff the lover of money.
Speaker 9: Yes, a lot of money, Yes, a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yes, well money he's paying for the services, obviously, you know that's the why I interpret that he's paying for it. Here's another one that says he's lying. And then on the day that.
Speaker 5: She says that this occurred, she they'd already left to go to the island before I got back from Boston, So I don't think that could have happened.
Speaker 2: To talk.
Speaker 6: There was a witness there, Johanna Stolberg, who says that you did visit the house in that month.
Speaker 10: Rather the lies wrecked the lies from the livest Yeah, all his lies are catching up with him and he's being wrecked. He's been damaged, and he was I mean, this interview was the end of him.
Speaker 2: He did so bad. Here's another one we'd moved on.
Speaker 6: I want to talk about moving on. Epstein is dead. The women are now being heard quite rightly. How do you move on from this?
Speaker 9: Well, it's an interesting way of putting it.
Speaker 2: And you look bear with ship. Yeah, he's been stripped bare and he looks like he's full of rubbish. Okay, that's basically what it means. And he says, I'm going to deal with the problem.
Speaker 5: There is a thick skin that you have to have. And again I'm not a confrontationalist myself. I would prefer to be able to as it will resolve things in a way that is sensible.
Speaker 2: All this mess, see the deal with it.
Speaker 9: It's sensible.
Speaker 2: They all the mess. He's made some deals to try to get out of the situation. All his reversals in this interview say he's lying for his teeth. He had Jeffrey Epstein murdered, he had sex with Virginia Euphray. He thinks he's a bit of a mutt, you know, which is not a very confident thing to call a woman. And he's lying to get out of it, That's what Reversal's saying. So yeah, that's all I've got on him.
Speaker 1: Andrew, Ah, that's wild. Wach everyone you, I don't know why you would even go and do this type of interview knowing that you're like, you're just gonna look like, just go quiet, just don't say anything, don't talk to anybody. But they probably can't do that, like I don't like, I don't know, let it fly over, let it go past.
Speaker 2: Like he was crazy to do that. You know, you need to have Brian read that was that was just a stupid, stupid move. Of course he doesn't have the best speech for the ninety one opened for Vessels, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna make that one saying that Jeffrey Epstein had to be had to be murdered. We're gonna make that one go good. Uh do you have any more on Sky Roberts, Virginia's dad or did you just have that one?
Speaker 2: No? I got one more running, let me get it up. Yeah, he only he was only I could only find one in to view on him.
Speaker 1: I think you for a up.
Speaker 4: See, I wouldn't let her go to work for him unless I met him. But he seemed like a normal person. I mean he came out. I went to his mansion and he came out and jeans and a T shirt and just acted like a regular person. So I had no idea. I mean, you don't know who you're talking.
Speaker 2: Satan ship. Wow, he's basically saying he's Satan Ship having his daughter shoes that he latched latched him do. But he's calling Epstein Satan basically. So they're the only two I've got home the dad. Yeah, that's it. Yep, that's it. I'll play the other one too, He'll play this one again.
Speaker 4: Here here we got, Like I said, when she was here, we were together all the time and doing a lot of things together. She was on her own to go against Jeffrey Epstein, Dwayne Maxwell, Prince Andrew. She was on her own this whole time.
Speaker 2: That royal scam, Yeah, royal scan of the royals to settle this up. It's a big scam. It's a big gun. Andrew's lying through his teeth. He believes his daughter. That's it. Yeah, So that's it.
Speaker 1: When Andrews said that Jeffrey.
Speaker 11: Was murdered, had to be murdered.
Speaker 1: How to take him out that he's a liar, that he's a fraud, and that he had sex with Virginia Giffrey and he's lying about it. He's trying to cover it up. He's trying to pay people to get out of the situation.
Speaker 2: That's right, you got it all. And that's all of his re vessels. It's all there. And yeah, let me play the jeff had to get murdered. And once again, what if you can wand if I can share the screen of this so you can see the video.
Speaker 1: Present present at the bottom of the screen and then his share screen and then window or you can quite.
Speaker 2: I gave it a shot. It's not sharing what I do wrong? You know, I'll do this present. Oh I see. No, it's not letting me do a share screen window, Prince Andrews. No, it's not sharing. Oh there it is, okay, So here we go.
Speaker 5: Nobody can prove whether or not that that photograph has been doctored, but I don't recollect that photograph ever being.
Speaker 2: Taken, and it is jeff had to get murdered. If she had the lips will match up on that, you know, so that's pretty weird.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's incredible. I didn't know that you would reverse the video and I would say almost exactly what you're hearing.
Speaker 2: I know, it's incredible, isn't it. Yeah? There you go, Well do that?
Speaker 1: Do that one again? There's one. Let's do it one more time because I was insane. There's a lot of your reversals like this where the lips match with.
Speaker 2: The Oh yeah, yeah, you see it all the time. Absolutely, yeah, I'll show you some more videos. Uh I did that ship? Yeah there there it is. Okay, so here we go again.
Speaker 5: Nobody can prove whether or not that photograph has been adopted, but I don't recollect fresh girls ever being taken.
Speaker 2: It is backwards, yes, I mean it's really sounds creepy. It's got that real creepy feel to it, you know. It's it's quite an amazing video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild. I didn't know that. That's how you that all of them are like that. That just that you have videos, girl, a lot of.
Speaker 2: Them, and sometimes you'll see body language links. You know, I'm was going cross when someone's angry, and it's it's wild. Video reverse for a while and they're they're they're crazy. I love them.
Speaker 1: Do you have the videos for Virginia?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 2: You want to say? No? Where did I have them? Again? Now I'm gonna find the swan second Virginia. Okay, here's the one where she says, I'll send the right Let me just hear this shiit screen window. Okay, here's this one.
Speaker 3: There are girls out there that will speak up, and I don't care if it's ten years later, fifteen years later. Whenever you're ready to do it, you do it, you know, and you protect the ones that are younger than us. You protect the ones that we didn't protect before. These guys will get it in the end because us girls are not going to sit here and just let this keep happening.
Speaker 2: I'll send that ray they send the wants the lips outside right outside. Alright. It's hard to see on those lips, but you can see the lips moving. They just wasn't a close up.
Speaker 11: Sho.
Speaker 1: I did not know that this was because you've never shared the videos before. I've never seen the videos. This is incredible. Let's do this, Sky Roberts Ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, I did not know.
Speaker 1: David, I think you're frozen.
Speaker 2: Have I here now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You frozen?
Speaker 2: For Yeah, I've got a bad internet connection here. I used stylic and I'm on vacation. I'm in the caban, pocket, the trees and cave. It's over broocking my signal. Okay, see here's this one.
Speaker 4: Like I said, when she was here, we were together all the time and doing a lot of things together. She was on her own to go against Jeffery Epstein, Dwayne Maxwell, Prince Andrew. She was on her own this whole time.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the lips royal scam? You hear those?
Speaker 1: Wow, it's perfect. That's what he's saying, exactly what it says.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly right. That's another added ladder of proof. This is real. The lips match out the reversals. A lip reader could rate it.
Speaker 1: So you know, David, I did not know that this was what was going on.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the world of reverse speech, mate, you said, see some of the body language links. I've got some. I don't know where they are. At the top of my head. I need to make up a file with just video dramatic, dramatic votes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like this adds like a giant layer to this whole thing. That adds a huge layer because whenever you can see the voice along with the video and then their lips moving in reverse along with what they're saying, it adds like a whole other layer of being convincing.
Speaker 2: Where I just pulled this one at random, that's my saying.
Speaker 9: It seems like well bobbery in a democracy. Well, if you don't have a feedback with.
Speaker 2: If you're sorry, and that right as he touches his son, he says, you're happy from my hug. You can't see the lips on that one, so it's too far away, but you can see how he's touching his son when he says that. Uh see, this is all elon Musk comes Trump here. Mum hm, I'm trying to find a good one on Trump that'll show you show you the lips. I can't remember which ones are good and which ones are bad. Oh he's a funny one about God. Let's share this all. What I'll do is for next show. When we do next show, I will I will pull out a whole lot of ones that are really obvious on the lips.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, Biden didn't just open our borders. He flew illegal aliens over them.
Speaker 2: He's an old man of poor Satan.
Speaker 1: Held.
Speaker 2: No, you can't see that one. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, though, it is.
Speaker 2: A good one. I got some classic ones here. Uh let me see.
Speaker 1: Uh uh he's an old man of poor Satan and now he's got prostate cancer. Apparently he does.
Speaker 2: Indeed, he tried this one.
Speaker 12: I accept, accepts it there, accept, American accept that there are disagreements, and let's go litigate those.
Speaker 13: On the American media.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not show the video about that. Yeah, okay, let's do that again.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can see the lips on this one either. When you're wrong, here's a big argument with argument with and Leo Eighthouse.
Speaker 12: Accept accept it there, accept the American accept that there are disagreements, and let's go litigate those disagreements rather than trying to fight it out in the American media when you're wrong.
Speaker 2: He won't see the lips here either, Sorry, war New High Demon. Wow. Yeah, well they had a bit of a fight there, didn't they. Well I'm trying to I wish I could. Let's sell a Look, where are we finding an easy one? I buried arsenal. Let's see what.
Speaker 1: I think between as Well and Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: For all that that's a that's a wide shot. That won't work either. Yeah, I'll just play I just saw it here. I don't think we see lips on this. Let's find out this is probably the new pope. The new pope. We see lips on.
Speaker 14: This as we continue as a church, as a community of friends of Jesus as believers, to announce the good news, to announce the gospeltres may mark that best from Sacrificium.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. He lives here, and that said that scum, it doesn't rode well for the new Pope. I will get more reversals on him as we go. But he should speak a lot of English, I would imagine, you know, so we could we should get some reversals on him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's American, isn't.
Speaker 2: He He's American? Yeah? Yeah, let's let's go to something. Okay, let's let's look at I'm trying to find some good lip movements, and I can't remember which ones are on and which ones don't close on the lips. Here's Benny Hinn evangelists.
Speaker 7: So our wick needs to be cleansed. And when we we operate with the Lord by receiving his word, renewing our mind, the thought becomes an act, and the act becomes a habit, and the habit becomes a character, and the character becomes a destiny. When when when that happens, God Almighty okay, now begins to work with us?
Speaker 2: He says in it said, there's but can you see the lips on that one? Yeah, he's just being disingenerous. What reversal means he's being a lot of rubbish. It's buzzy what the reversal means?
Speaker 7: When when, when that happens, God Almighty okay now begins to work with us?
Speaker 2: In it said, there's not that.
Speaker 6: In that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think which ones I've got that have got the good lip moves on them? Where are we?
Speaker 1: Bodud? Sound like? What are you saying? As a bunch of words? Solid garbage?
Speaker 2: So that's you got. That's exactly what it means. These these guys are classic to reverse. They really are. They're just classic, just lying through their teeth. There's Pam Bonding, new new Attorney general. Let's see what the lips are like on this one. But like I say, next show, I will get a whole bunch together. Just I want just to oh what happened to just to just to show you the lips. Okay, we should see the lips on this one. Present share screen because I share all the videos on my podcast when I do my podcast, which is every every fatday afternoon on YouTube.
Speaker 13: Had Blanche amor Bobi cash matel soon to be Cherry call.
Speaker 2: See the noose. You can actually see the lips on that, but it's a little bit hidden by the microphone. Ah, try it again. You see how she and moved around on the noose in a round circleed noose like that? See that? Let the have right on the word noose.
Speaker 1: Some of them.
Speaker 2: Some of them are really dramatic. I have to get a whole file of all this stuff together. It's just just stunning stuff. Some of this.
Speaker 1: Mhm do you think that she he's referring to like the what do you think she's referring to? There? See the news?
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I didn't even listen to it. Hang on, let me go and listen to it again and I can let you know dy with my file. Messed up Wednesday reversals twenty five. Pam Bondy see the news. Let's listen to the FLDS.
Speaker 12: Good.
Speaker 13: Blanche Amo Bobie Cash Battel soon to be Terry called the news. These makes you talking about Blanche Amo Bobie Cash Btel.
Speaker 2: She's talking about Cash Hotel, see the news. I don't know Cash Hotel's finding a lot of corruption in the FBI. He could be refer to that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully it's she's not talking about herself.
Speaker 2: She might be. I don't have enough reverses on her to answer that question yet. Let me see if I've got any hi, j K. Here we go. Let me have a look on the Trump. Here, serve that Lord of the light on Trump. See if we can see his lips on this one. We'll see if this is this is a this is a close up one or not? Okay, So here we go. Is that sharing yet?
Speaker 11: I was not.
Speaker 1: I made a nice speech.
Speaker 2: One big crowd, I said, and it's all over town. Look at all that fresh.
Speaker 1: All of them.
Speaker 2: Serve that Lord of the light. You won't see his lips. See, I don't travel as I can't remember which ones have close up lip movements, Which one's doing.
Speaker 1: Do you have any on r f K.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, got quite a few on him. Yeah, yeah, okay, Oh I got loss on him. Okay, here we go. Oh we got close up lips on this one. All right, I have a look at this. I want to deal with them on present shear screen window.
Speaker 11: R f K.
Speaker 15: Okay, to remove burdens and regulations and unleash American ingenuity. Mah simply cannot succeed if we do not have the partnership of America's farmers.
Speaker 11: He'll miss the hum you miss uh huh oh you miss you miss home the lips that one.
Speaker 2: That's a really good lip movement. Here, what's he wants the lips on this this again? I'll just see up reversal. He'll miss uh.
Speaker 15: Yield miss uh harm yield miss h harm you miss harm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's an obvious lip movement. That one. Uh that's uh uh us in Congress is here's a nice simple one.
Speaker 15: If you eat a McDonald's french fry in this country, it has eleven ingredients with the same ingredient the same product in Europe it has three.
Speaker 2: You said it, he said it, he said it. Can you see how the lips of actually up on that one that one was see to see. Um uh, I'm trying to find something done. Oh well, I'm trying to find something not spiritual. Here's one of this.
Speaker 16: In the same year you visited Samoa, brot, let me let me just finish.
Speaker 2: The death count in Samoa grew to eighty three demon behind us that the politicians see. Let's watch the lips to eighty three demon behind us. Yeah, you can see the lips on that one too. It looks really dramatic when you got close up face shots, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Sure that one so the audience can see them.
Speaker 2: I'll play it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, show the video.
Speaker 2: Oh I did not show your video. Sorry about ship scream window video. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 16: In the same year you visited Samoa, I haven't let me, let me just finish. Did death count in Samore grew to eighty three?
Speaker 2: Okay, look at the lips demon behind us? You see the lips that one? Yeah? Yeah? What have I got on r Okay?
Speaker 16: Here?
Speaker 2: Uh? I got lots. I'm just trying to think what what's easy to understand? He's another satan one? Well share the screen on this present shares screen winday, winday. Okay is that sharing that didn't share?
Speaker 1: I got it?
Speaker 2: Oh, there it is okay. Oh.
Speaker 15: And I met with President Trump last summer. I discovered that he has more than just a concern for this strategic situation.
Speaker 2: But anywine care shows this announced satan. It was just that's not as clear as the other one. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the first words of that?
Speaker 2: Shows?
Speaker 11: This?
Speaker 2: Shows this?
Speaker 12: You know was this?
Speaker 2: This is a bad situation and we're going to denounce the evil? Okay?
Speaker 16: And what else?
Speaker 2: God, he let me get here's hiss a straightforward one. Let me share the screen on this press shire scream window. Okay, we God, that should come up.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to answer that yes or no.
Speaker 15: If you want an answer, I'm happy to give it to you.
Speaker 2: But that's want of yes or no.
Speaker 15: I can't it's not susceptible yes or no answer.
Speaker 2: I'd say your answer there.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can see the lip on that one too, Hm yeah, No, Absolutely fascinating stuff. I first saw the LIPT movements or back in eighty seven when I did a TV interview on reverse speech, and they've actually played the video backwards on the TV and I'm watching it. Oh my god, those lips match and I just really took my breath away. And I haven't really seen it much since we got a video software, which came out all about four or five years ago. Now, because once the video software came out and I started playing all these videos backwards, you can see these lip movements all over the place. They're really quite stunning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is incredible. I didn't even that just adds a whole other layer of legitimacy to the entire thing. Do de tractors of this know that you have videos as well?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Probably not, Probably not his Mike Johnson to me, Yeah, this looks like it's a close up. I'm just trying to remember which ones I got close ups on, you know, by Johnson. Here we go, we'll try this.
Speaker 17: The reason for that is because our new president is back in the White House, the forty seventh president of the United States.
Speaker 2: They deserve best seat seat. Oh yeah, they deserve the best seat. Yeah. You can see the lips on that one. Ope.
Speaker 11: Thing on doing again is the best seat these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the best seat. You know, reason given the best seat. Yeah, lips are betting on that one. Here's another one on Johnson looks like this is fairly straightforward one here uh in which file? Oh no, I've done it wrong. Sorry, let's do this again. President Share screen window by Johnson. Okay, we'll try this.
Speaker 17: What's happening around the world right now is interesting as well. Our allies and our friends are encouraged again, and our adversaries are nervous. They're unnotice they see what's happening because something has changed. There's a new sheriff in.
Speaker 2: Town and it must suck it my my, Oh yeah, the lips. Yeah, you sheriff and town. It must suck that's funny. And the lips matched on that one. Look at look at the lips sheriff in town and it's.
Speaker 1: My second my ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lips match perfectly. Yep, whole new, whole, new, whole, new, whole, new dimension to averse speech, I'll be wanted to do, right. I haven't done any TV interviews for years. The next TV interview I do, I'm going to put it all My video reversals say, yeah, go with this. Skeptics explain that slips movements matching. You know it's and when you see body language links it's quite amazing too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is really incredible. I had no idea and that just blew my mind. Blew my mind.
Speaker 2: Good, I'm glad that blow minds If we know, then I was already.
Speaker 1: A believer, and now I'm even more of a believer. You ever convinced me? Good, I think you're one onto it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, look, it's very accurate reverse speech. It really. Look, I wouldn't have devoted forty two years of my life to it if I didn't believe in it. It's real, it's powerful, it reveals the truth. It cuts through all the bs and just lays a bed. I mean you look at the Andrew reversals, full of full of guilt, these lines.
Speaker 1: Thank your froze again sor right, He'll be back in a second, Rob, I'm back. He made it back. Robb Oz wants to know if you have any on Bill Clinton and Michael Lewinsky before we let you go.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, gee wiz. I wouldn't know where they are, though. Let me let me see if I can pull well, I gotta find my Bill Clinton. Fil Yes, I got quite a few. Oh here's one of this. No, that's not it, Bill Clinton. Want to now, look, I wouldn't know where they are I've got a lot of them. I just kind of put my hands on my.
Speaker 1: Head too much. Did you remember what he was saying? Was Bill Clinton the lare?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, she's a fun girl to kiss, make a swallow you trash an easy role. There's some really bad ones on him.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I bet the Hillary Clinton ones are wild.
Speaker 2: Too, indeed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but she's lying through her teeth as well.
Speaker 2: Then we get a plug out from our next training class. Okay, we're running close to the end. I'm going to training class starting July the third. It's a yearlung course looking for students to learn reverse speech. If you're interested in email me at backwards at reverse speech dot com. That's b A C K W A I D s at reverse speech dot com. New training class starting. There's only about a half a dozen qualified people in the world doing doing this. We need a whole lot more out there. It'll happen.
Speaker 1: And that's on your website. To have your website LinkedIn the the video and they can sign up from your website.
Speaker 2: Yep, reverse space dot com.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Can you let people know where you're Can they get to your YouTube channel as well through the website?
Speaker 2: Yeah, YouTube channel My podcast is on every Friday, every Saturday afternoon at fat that he be in Pacific on YouTube. I've got hundreds of videos up on my YouTube channel just for did it to find me?
Speaker 1: Okay awesome, Thank you so much. David, really appreciate you. And next time we bring you back on, let's do the greatest hits of the of the videos.
Speaker 2: Revers I'll go get them all together for you.
Speaker 1: Okay awesome, that sounds great. Thanks everyone for being here in the child. I really appreciate you. The links to David's information is in the description of the video. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe with the bat icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Bye.
Speaker 2: Back