Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, folks, and joining us now is Gerald slenty Trends Journal dot com. You can go there and you can see a sample of Trends Journal. Excellent publication is about three hundred pages online. It's set up like an online magazine, and as Gerald has pointed out many times, it's not about fluff. It's not about Taylor Swift, it's not about a Taylor Swift religious reading of texts like I was talking about earlier. It's the real stuff that is there. And you can save ten percent off if you use the code Night. That makes it quite a bit more economical than the Wall Street Journal, which is just filled with fluff now anymore. And so it is the Wall Street Journal is about twice as much each day as Gerald's Trends Journal with a discount code Night as his journal is for an entire week, and so it is quite a bit cheaper over the year. And it's going to focus on the real trends and things that bother you and can be coming after you, not about pop culture. So thank you for joining us. Gerald, always great to have you on.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you. You know, of course when you go tonight it cost two dollars and fifty cents a week. The Wall Street Journals five dollars a day. I just was talking to my assistant and I said to Jane, it wasn't one article from the front section of today's Wall Street Journal that was trendworthy.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Not one Wow. And if you go to the toilet paper record, the New York Times four dollars a day, and again the trends Journal course are two dollars and fifty cents a week. Go to it, look at it. Not a story on the front page. The massacre, the genocide being committed by Israel against the Palestinians and Gaza, and bombs away over Beirut. I want to make this really clear. Israel is nothing more than a bully. You're picking on little kids. You got Lebanon, it's the size of Connecticut, five point five million people. Take a look at Gaza, tiny, little nothing either place. They don't have fighter jets, they don't have tanks, they don't have ballistic missiles, all given to Israel stealing our money. Gave another twenty billion dollars so far since the war started. As our country rocks in front of us to go keep slaughtering people not a word, not a word about it on the front pages of any of these papers, and showing the mass destruction, so saying what a bully they are. And now there's the Iranian issue. Right. You don't have to be good at math to figure this one out. Israel has when you take out the Palestinians, the Arabs out of Israel, the numbers living there only about seven million Jewish people seven million verse ninety one million Iranians. These are the Persians. They're very advanced. They're advanced scientifically, technologically. They'll wipe out Israel another time. However, look up the Samson option. If Israel loses, they go nuclear.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They had a conference in New York City last week that Scott Ritter put on. He judging a Politano was there, Jimmy dr a whole bunch of people, top guys, past military guys, guys from the CIA, Pentagon, and every one of them. They had three different panels. One of them was about the war. Every one of them was warning about we are on the verge of nuclear annihilation. Every one of them. It's right in front of everybody's eyes, not talked about it. All this genocide that Israel is committing in front of everybody's eyes, but nobody's looking at it. Not a big issue in the presidential reality show. Nope, nope, nope. Both candidates are totally for it. Matter of fact, the Israelis are very very pro Trump, and that Yahouo even said it, you know, he's supporting Trump. Didn't say it in those words, but made it clear. And Trump, as you well know, he got over what one hundred million dollars from Sheldon adels In a couple of years ago and another one hundred million recently from his wife. He moved our embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. His little Laragan son in law boy Garret Kushner, said, hey, that Gaza property is very valuable waterfront property, and we should move the Palestinian people into the Intogev desert. Genocide by definition, not a word. Go to Cartoon News Network. Everybody listening type in CNN, not an article about the massacre going on. Oh, the only killed one another fifty four Palestinians yesterday. And when you look at the real numbers, according to Lancet, they're saying about one hundred and eighty six thousand have been killed and will die from all of what's going on there. Oh, they cut off all the supply going in, only allowed a couple of less than one hundred trucks go in. Oh and the BS that came out of the Biden administration. We're gonna give you thirty days, so that and you better give them food and energy by then. Oh, thirty days is up in November fifth. And it's the lowest level, the lowest level of food and fuel, et cetera going in to Gaza since the war began on October seventh, twenty twenty three. No news at all about it. The Palestinian lives don't matter. And I want to make this one thousand percent clear. It's Zionism, not Judaism. And Zionism was invented, invented by a guy, Theodore Heurtzeul in eighteen ninety. And I'm tiredy hearing your fairy tale that God gave you the Holy Land and don't want to hear it anymore. I don't want to Oh, oh you're Oh, you're selling your Bible stuff. Hey how about doo shalt not chill Yoh you forgot that one. Huh. No, No, we'll only say what we want to say. What if I don't believe in your bible there are only four thousand different religions. Oh no, I gotta believe in yours. If you are selling that line like Bill Clinton, you to hear.
Speaker 3: Him talked about that earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they make us kill civilians, he said, I talked about that earlier, Gerald, and I said, you know that's kind of you know, you look at somebody that they're robbing a bank and the police around him. So they grab a woman and they stand behind her and the police show up and they say, well, we're just gonna have to kill everybody in the bank, right, got a bank robber in that. That's the ethics of all this stuff. And that's why you know it's not justified. Look, you can you know, when a war starts, the attacker is always seen as unjust right, However, where there is also a requirement to try to end the war as soon as possible, and while the war is going on, you try to avoid killing civilians. And those two things have been going on now for a year, a little bit more than a year, and then nobody cares. And that's why everybody is getting upset about this. Everybody understands that you have an obligation to not kill civilians. And everybody understands that you should be seeking peace and an end to the war as soon as possible, even if you were attacked first.
Speaker 2: And again, what led up to the attack. It's stealing land like crazy and violation. Is you need a convention an Article two for to the United Nations. Steal in land in front of everybody's eyes. I'm tiredy hearing your crap that God gave you this land. Oh and little Billy Clinton, a little war mongering, little piece of scum that got all these draft defrontments during the Vietnam War, loves war. Uh look what he did? Oh he only killed what five hundred thousand Iraqi children under the age of five? Everybody could go google it up. Madeline all bright or not all that bright? My she rotten hell on Leslie's Stall when she was US Ambassador to the United Nations. And Leslie Stall asked her, are the deaths of five hundred thousand Iraqi children under the age of five worth the price that what Bill Clinton is doing to a rock? And she said, yes it is. And by the way, this was a T shirt that I did when Bill Clinton was running for office in nineteen ninety two. Mm click, Willie, a little garbage man, gave us the Yugoslav War Kosovo one war every time he got caught with his pants down, bombs away over Baghdad. These are the people running our country, arrogant little scum that don't go fight but love war. Anybody that supports these wars, go over there and fight. Said, your wife, your kids, your transgenders, your money, or shut your mouth. I'm an American. I believe in the Founding Fathers, No foreign entanglements. This crap has been going on for centuries. Oh and little Billy Clinton, Oh, that was the Holy Land and it's theirs. What are we going back a couple of thousand years ago? Then if you're going to believe that, then let's say, let's give America all of the land back to the Indians that we stole it from.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean just this last week, and I mentioned this earlier too, Ben Shapiro, Sam Harris, Barry Weiss. They're talking about this now, you know, saying that God gave them the land. Sam Harris is an atheist. That's what he's really famous for is all of his debates that God does not exist. And when Ben Shapiro was asked by Joe Rugan, you believe that God part the red seat. Now, I don't believe that He just wants to land this on the other side.
Speaker 2: That's all. I'm tired of hearing this. God gave you the land's story. Don't want to hear it. And I don't want my money go to kill people. And the story, Yeah, I launched occupied Peace. I put my money where my mouth is. I did it over a decade ago, has nothing to do with this. People are canceling the subscriptions, by the way, not a lot, but I get these letters. I'm Jewish, I support Israel, Okay, I'm Italian. I support Mussolini. No, no, no, no, I'm German. I support Hitler.
Speaker 3: That's right now.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of Jewish people is we've talked about in the past that don't support in that in Yahoo and that's it. It's a political party. It's an agenda to get land, and it really is from a Christian standpoint. From Americans, I look at this one an American standpoint. I don't want to get involved in foreign wars, especially no conflicts have been going on for centuries. I don't want to get involved in this as an American, but I think as Christians. It's what I'm saying about the politicians is like, go vote for whatever you want to in the ballot box. Why would you endorse either one of these people? They're both abominations? And so I say to the Christians, why would you support openly support war? You're right on the pro life issue. You want to try to protect babies lives. Don't you want to try to protect children's lives? Does it matter to you to see a baby ripped apart in a dn e abortion? But doesn't bother you to see a baby blown apart. It doesn't bother you to see children being starved to death. Everybody sees the rest of the world sees this hypocrisy. Why can't Christians see this kind of hypocrisy? I just don't understand it. And I tell peop well, you know, look, you know understand how what you're doing, and understand that everybody else understands what you're doing, even if you're blind to it. Let's talk a little bit. There's not going to be any difference when it comes to the Israeli war. Let's talk about some of the other things. As we're looking at the election coming up, I'd like to get your opinion on what you think is going to happen. First of all, let's talk about the money and the markets. We've got now everybody saying, well, it looks like Trump is ahead in the polls, and now everybody is putting this idea out there that Trump is going to win. Now, of course they could pull a Charlie Brown on us, and Lucy could pull the football away at the last moment to get everybody fighting with each other. You know, both sides are so certain that they're going to win, nobody wants to accept it, even if they think that they're not going to win. So we can talk about that kind of unrest later. But what do you think the markets are thinking about this and how are they going to react one way or the other.
Speaker 2: It's going to be more of the same, just worse. Whoever wins, Trump is going to put tariffs. And by the way, I'm I can't stand Trump, I can't stand either of them. Not voting for anybody, I haven't voted, by the way, I haven't voted since Ron Paul twenty twelve. I'm a political atheist. I don't believe in the crime syndicate, the murderers and thieves. So if Trump wins, he's gonna I am pro tariff, by the way, in the sense that again going to that slime ball Bill Clinton. He gave us NAFTA and brought China into the World Trade Organization. Where I am up in here in Kingston, New York, used to be gan factories all up here. There were factories all over them, all gone well finished. Oh oh oh you got all these all these cities all across America. Yeah, that have rotted into nothing.
Speaker 1: It's been a giant sucking sound like Ross Brosaid, is going to be right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you need tariffs. I mean, it'll been going on forever. But if he puts tariffs on, it's going to bring down the market and it'll bring up inflation. And according to the data, the debt level will double under Trump than what Harris is going to do. But on the both of them, the debt level is going to keep going up. The higher the debt level goes up, the higher gold prices go up. As we're speaking now, I look just for it went on the air, gold was selling at two thousand, seven hundred and forty seven dollars an ounce. You go back to one of our top trends for twenty twenty four, a golden year for gold. Gold is up two thousand excuse me. Gold is up from that forecast when we made it on January second. Gold prices are up over seven hundred dollars an ounce. Seven hundred dollars an ounce in one year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, increase or so maybe a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've been buying gold now since I began buying it in the late nineteen seventies. I think my first one was like one hundred and eighty three dollars and fifty cents an ounce. So I've been at this a lot of years. Never have I seen a spike of gold like this and without a big downside happening. So if a downside happens, even if it goes down two hundred and three hundred dollars an ounce, it's still way up. It's focusing on the dire future. You look at the IMF numbers, the World Bank numbers, one after another. There is a global slowdown. China's economies turned to crap because of their three years of zero COVID policy. They destroyed the lives and livelihoods of hundreds of millions of people. Again, in your magazine, the Trends Journal, you look at the luxury sales going down one after another.
Speaker 1: When you talk about China, I just saw how they had lost and I forget how many billionaires are just no longer billionaires anymore in China because it was all built on this potentpcin economy that they created.
Speaker 2: Exactly with every boom, there's a bust. So when China came into the World Trade Organization officially two weeks after nine to eleven, you look at their GDP from like nineteen seventy to two thousand, it's a line like this two thousand and one, it shoot straight up, straight up because all the companies left Europe and America to get the cheap labor over there, and they gave China all the manufacturing and technology that they never had, and they stole it will used it so and.
Speaker 1: It's even worse now because they've added cheap energy that was never a part of the China price before. But now they've got a huge advantage and energy because they're allowed to use as dirty as they want coal plants. They don't have them have to even put scrubbers on them. So there's no way that anybody can compete with them on a manufacturing cheap labor, they have currency manipulation, they have cheap energy, They've got copyright, the piracy and all the rest of the stuff. I mean, it's amazing how they have given everything to them.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, and you get paid off. Why do you think they pay a little slime ball, arrogant, little clown and I'll call it to his face, Bill Clinton, three hundred thousand dollars in to give a speech for an hour when you could hear a BS for free. Yeah, oh, you mean the guy the Goldman Sachs gang gives him that kind of money or the guy that killed the glass Stiegele act.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: And go ahead again. That's why in China, here's my Halloween costume.
Speaker 3: By the way, did that's scary? That's scary.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see that nightmare come back my Sharon Elm Street and every other street.
Speaker 3: That's yeah.
Speaker 2: The reason they wore these in China is what you were saying, the filthy air from all the cold plants, that's why they were wearing these things before. So anyway, going back to their economy, it was booming, and with every boom there's a bus. They overbuilt it. Some thirty percent of China's gross domestic product is real estate related. They have over you're ready sixty million vacant apartments and condos.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So going back to what's going to happen if either one of them wins, the whole thing's going down. And that's why you're seeing goal prices skyrocket like I've never seen them go up like this before, never, never, ever ever.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, when you look at it, both of them have got all these plans about things that they want to do, whether it's their tax plans or which group they want to give tax benefits to or whatever pay people off. But you know it also a lot of people are not even sure what's going to happen. I haven't seen anybody making any predictions one way or the other about what's going to happen on the Senate or the House. And so if they don't get that, they can make their plans, but it isn't necessarily going to happen, and it may not happen even if they get that. Talk about this has brought up Will Trump replace FED Chair Powell. Is that something you see on the horisis' keep going?
Speaker 2: Probably? Yes, absolutely you will. And again but remember again, people forget the facts. We were in the economy again, it's in your magazine. Read this week week's trend economic Update. I'm going to go back to what you're saying. And they said that oil prices of going down so sharply because Israel did not attack Iran heavily and hit their oil facilities. Total crap, total crap. Go back to April of this year. Brent crude was selling. Now it's like about seventy three dollars a barrow. It was up to about eighty seven back in April. You look at it going down from April. It was going down because of the slow down of the global economy. We reported all the facts from the Trends Journal week after week from that time. Had nothing to do with the Israel war. They're using that as an Now, let's go back to Trump and what you said about power. The economy was going into recession in two thousand and nineteen. Your oil demand was very low. Germany was on the brink of recession in December of two thousand and eighteen, everybody forgets this. The Dow and the S and P in December twenty eighteen lost ten percent of their value. They went in correction territory in one month. Trump forced Powell to lower interest rates, and he did it in January. They artificially propped the markets up, artificial, artificial, by the facts, everybody forgot the repoke crisis. Oh, what's a repoke crisis? Remember that one?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember us talking about that in the fall of twenty and nineteen. I had never heard of the repo market before. But it's like, whatever this thing is. They're dumping in like the equivalent of the gross domestic product of Switzerland and a week or two, I mean, and then another big dump and all the rest of the stuff. You were talking about it in the fall of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yep, the banksters needed money. Everybody was going broke, and under the Trump they pumped in all that fig do. Everything was ready to crash in two thousand and nineteen, and then the COVID War begins in January twenty twenty on Chinese Lunar New Year, the Year of the rat And what do they do. They lower interest rates to zero and pump in countless trillions of dollars to artificially prop up the equity market, it's and the economy and created the inflation crisis that we still have that they say does not exist. Housing prices have only gone up fifty percent since then, Your automobile prices have only gone up thirty nine percent since then. Your insurance, your car insurance, your health insurance, your home insurance, your credit card debt, you what you got to pay for it? Boom skyrocketed. By the way, if the Italians were the politicians in America, they call it a mafia because that's all it is. Going back to the credit card. Hey, the mafia. Look what they're charging people. The mafia charging people? How about what don't was the average like twenty three percent? When you're laid on a payment, there's a crime.
Speaker 1: It is a crime, absolutely absolutely. Well, you know, David Stockman, most of the people only want to talk about, well, the economy was great under Trump until COVID and the things that Trump did with COVID, because he did it. It wasn't COVID that did it. But David Stockman said exactly what you're saying too. You know, look, it was it was a mess with all the stuff that was being put in. I guess we could call him Donald Pump, since he pumped up the economy for political and so that gives us kind of an insight as to what might happen if he becomes president again. He might really light up inflation, perhaps right with a lot of He.
Speaker 2: Will because he's going to promising more tax cuts and it's only for the rich. The facts are there. That's slime bowl, arrogant, daddy's boy. And again I chanced to stand Pamela hilarious, as my friend Mark Ferraro calls, I can't stand either one of them. His tax cuts. According to the Tax Policy Center, in two thy and seventeen, the one percent got sixty four percent of the tax cuts. And the crap that spewed out of Trump's mouth when he gave the tax cuts was that they were going to use this money for capital improvements and rebuild America's manufacturing infrastructure. Milton in twenty and eighteen, the biggest year is stopped by back Severn. That's what they did with their dough, artificially propping up their equity bockets so they could make more money.
Speaker 1: And then when he put out the money and the free money, the supposed health everybody that he said was not essentially locked us down. More than fifty percent of that money went to less than five percent of the people, the big guns, right, And it was supposed to only go to small businesses, but fifty percent of it went to the five percent of the really big guys. And when you look at the deficit, you know, in terms of the rest of the economic stuff, La La nor Trump care a whit about debt. They don't care about spending. And it doesn't matter whether you get the Republicans or Democrats in the Senate or the House, they don't care about debt. They don't care about spending either. So I look at all this stuff and I think, well, the fundamentals that are there that are causing gold to go up are going to continue, I think, don't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely. Oh you see the numbers that came out today for the new jobs.
Speaker 3: No, what's that?
Speaker 2: Twelve thousand?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And here's here.
Speaker 1: You can't even come up with a plausible light to help La La, or maybe they don't want to help her.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is the bee as you get from the prostitute media. This is CNN CNBC. US economy added just twelve thousand jobs in October. You ready, wow, impacted by hurricanes and Boeing strike. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute. The hurricanes hit what North Carolina and Florida? How many states are there in America? Is it two states?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And a boweling strike. What'd the boweling strike have to do with creating new jobs?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Yeah, nothing, absolutely.
Speaker 2: That's the language that they use. And then you go to Google up CNBC. You won't see this on the front page. The Institute for Supply Management the ISOM today, it said Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index fell to forty six point five in October, down from forty seven point two in September. Okay, forty six point five down from forty seven point two. Anything under fifty is contraction.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: They don't say that.
Speaker 1: That jobs report is absolutely amazing because they have had their thumb on scale quite a bit. I mean we you know, remember the one of like a couple of a couple Before that, they said, well, we inflated it by the nearly the record amount. It was eight hundred and something jobs that they'd added that didn't exist. And then the next job report that came out, it was they said, well, you know, this is not too bad. We had a couple hundred thousand, but almost all of them were government jobs. And now they're just they're not even trying anymore to lie about it, are they twelve thousand?
Speaker 2: Well they're lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's probably a lie. It's probably contracted by a million.
Speaker 2: Again, they're covering it up. Yeah, that's right by saying the hurricanes and boeing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Like I said, they're covering up why oil prices are down. It's supply and demand. Demand is not there.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: And it's just say kind of why, as we say about the vaccines and stuff like that, they always redirected to something else. It's absolutely how has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, going back to China, you look at the luxury sales. They're in the toilet because the people in China were driving the sales up when China was booming, and now it's busting. And they keep talking about China putting all this money into into juicing up the economy. They could pump in any kind of trillion dollars they want it ain't gonna work because they because also China's debt level is over three hundred times the gross domestic product. It's parallels.
Speaker 1: They've kind of got a earnings to the price ratio like AI. Yeah, it's uh looking at bubbles everywhere. Let's talk a little bit about the money to the politicians, because you know, we talk about how they pump everything else up. And I always talk about the quote from all Megan as an election, as an advanced auction stolen goods. We got a lot more of billionaires that gave money to Lala Harris, and they were ramping this up significantly the first half of October. I don't know what's happened the last couple of weeks. She seems to have gone off the rails as far as what they're telling us, as far as the opinion polls. But again, that's just the narrative. You can't really trust that it's whatever they want the people to believe. But let's talk a little bit about that, especially in light of Musk, because we see Musk tying himself into Donald Trump, and we see, you know, supposedly he's going to make everything more efficient. Maybe he'll make it more efficient for himself because that's where he got all his money. He's the king of crony capitalism. What do you think about all about the Musk and the Trump juncture there? What that pretends?
Speaker 2: It symbolizes that this is not a public or a democracy, and that they're rich run the country and all we are are plantation workers of Slaveland here yep. This is the America that goes kills people all over the world in the name of bringing freedom and democracy. They spelt it wrong. It's du hd dash mock mock r acy. It's not a democracy. You don't got money, you don't go anywhere, You can't run for any office if you don't got the dough. And who do you get the dough from? I just mentioned a little slime ball Bill Clinton. And they pay them off. They're all servants. They're all servants to the corporations that give them the money. And the story it's a disgrace. Billions of dollars to run for president, What a joke? How could anybody vote for these people? Well they do. And it's the same thing, is the Israeli lobby's own America. Facts are all there.
Speaker 1: And Trump said rightfully, so remember that he said they own Congress and rightfully.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: It is, but of course that's where he comes from. You know, he was always buying politicians, and he just decided that he wanted to be bought rather than he wanted to offer himself or sale rather than have to pay these other people. When we talk about censorship, that's another area. I don't think that you can make any distinction between the two of them. Both of them are talking about how they want to censor and shut down media, social media, whoever their enemy is, they want to shut them down. So I expect that that is really going to ramp up as well.
Speaker 2: Right, how about this. You know you've been to my place, right and I got all these American flags all over the place. Right. What if I burn one down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna come after you put you in jail.
Speaker 2: I'll go to jail. Can you imagine burning a fucking burning a flag, I go to jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: America A M E. R I KA, the USSA, the United Soviet States of America. That's what it's turned into. Look what they did during the COVID War. I went out to dinner with some friends last night. This guy I know for many great guy, and he tries to get everybody together. And this guy goes on. He starts talking about how much he loved Andrew Croomo because he was going through tough times and Cuomo made him feel very good during the COVID pandemic. Look at the guy, So what do you think about I say, he's a little arrogant daddy's boy. Well, he's a daddy's boy. Get it in your head. He'd be a nobody if Daddy didn't get him there. And now let's go for some of the facts of COVID, and I started putting out the facts. People dying of according to the CDC, had two point four to six pre existing comorbidities. They called it a pandemic. On March eleventh, twenty twenty, the World Trade World Health Organization was the World Horror Organization. I forget, I think a horror organization. They called it a pandemic. On March eleven, twenty twenty, when the grand total of four thy two hundred and nineteen people died out of eight billion. More people fell down the stairs and broke their neck in that time. Oh how about this, You were a seventy three million one to seventeen year olds. They forced them to stay home, couldn't go to school, locked them down. From January twenty twenty to July twenty twenty twenty three, the CDC when they stopped reporting that numbers in July twenty twenty three, the grand total of one thousand, nine hundred and ninety five one to seventeen year olds died of COVID. That's right under two thousand out of seventy three million.
Speaker 1: And even those numbers are suspect because as we saw, it's like anybody, just like you're talking about with the elderly. You got a PCR test where we've magnified this by one point one trillion times, and we're going to say you died from this and Trump but Trump's organization paid them to make these diagnoses of people, paid them, gave them bonuses if they did that. All the stuff that you're talking about that all happened under Trump. It's truly amazing to see the double think that is out there with the Trump's.
Speaker 2: And they's stupid. People don't have them. Now. My father may rest the peace, and I get upset. I started to learn stuff you say to me, son, take it easy. People have little minds. And going back to those two under two thousand that died according to the seat numbers, sixty one of those hospitalized for COVID wor obese. We had an article in the Trends Journal recently about how much it's costing in the UK because of obesity, how much it's costing. It's increased, like billions of dollars, the same everywhere, the cost of obesity. So if I got elected, I want a fact tax. The more you pay, the more you weigh, the more you pay. Why don't you start eating? Right?
Speaker 1: You know you can take ozempic and you can say no jab of ozempic. You don't get a job, right, Yeah, the pharmaceutical companies would love that. Speaking of the pharmaceutical companies, right. So we had Trump pose as a vaccine skeptic when he was running in twenty sixteen, and then he brings in RFK Junior and gets the pharmaceutical company is worried, They give him a lot of cash. He puts in the c Eli Lilly and the rest of this is history. Now everybody's saying, well, look now we're going to be saved by RFK Junior. Again, how do you see that working out from the pharmaceutical side in the vaccine.
Speaker 2: Going to add up to nothing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nothing. And again RFK, you know I supported him in the beginning. Had Dennis Carcinich his camp, former campaign manager, was a speaker one of my rallies up here Occupy Peace and Freedom Rally, and Carcinach quit and I got my money back. I donated the most amount an individual could give six thousand, I think one hundred dollars or something to r FK Junior. I got it back because of his pro Israel war genocide, calling the Palestinians the most spoiled people on earth as words to that effect. He's just nothing, He's all nothing again, another daddy's boy.
Speaker 1: And if he or to even do anything, I think Trump would, you know, hit back off. He would get him out of the administration. But it's being used, it's being used, and there's these back and forth. I played a clip where he had one of the people that's in Trump's transition team or whatever talked to RFK Junior and then he goes on and he talks to CNN and they're going back and forth that's all just theatrics for people to get their hopes up. I think, because I don't think anything is going to happen. I don't trust RFK Junior to do it. But I certainly don't trust Trump because we've even seen him use RFK Junior to try to get up his anti vax credentials. And of course he's not going to admit that he did anything wrong. He's not even going to push back. He's not a vaccine skeptic. Now. He was cheering on vaccines when he went on with Rogan and they just kind of, you know, let the let the whole thing drop. And but Trump tossed out some stuff about polio as well. I mean, he is a big vaccine cheerleader. They bought and sold him. Let's talk a little bit about Ukraine. We talked about Israel. What do you think happens with Ukraine? If Trump wins with all, I guess we could just assume that, you know, the people who are running the show with this c Nile Biden are going to continue to run the show. What about Trump? What do you think is going to happen with Ukraine?
Speaker 2: I think Trump actually might try to cool that down. And he won't give them money. I really do and that would be a positive element for Trump.
Speaker 1: And it looks like, you know, Ukraine is losing badly, so they might be looking for a way to gracefully bow out, you know, and that might work with it. What about in terms of the economy AI, what do you expect Trump is going to do? Is he going to launch some kind of massive initiative because Musk is pushing on that and the technocracy and he's got a lot of tech people supporting him with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll keep going through it, I have no question about And AI is the future. Love it or hate it, you're not going to stop it.
Speaker 1: And I think we come to crypto, there is a real difference between them. I mean, the Democrats have hung their hat on completely banning crypto. The Republicans have taken the opposite side. But let's go the next step. Does that mean that they're going to push out CBDC because we had Jared Kushner and Steve Manuchin were plotting CBDC back in twenty nineteen. Do you think that that's going to be kind of a in the name of supporting crypto? Well, they're going to kind of subtly in the back door bring in CBDC under Trump. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it is definitely going to happen because I think they're going to invent that because there's no way that they could ever pay off the debt that the United States has. It was thirty six trillion dollars, but when you put the real numbers in like social Security and everything else, is like two hundred and sixty trillion dollars. They're going to come out with a new currency. They're going to invent something. The Russians hacked out of banking system. You lost all your money, But don't worry, We're going to come out with something new. Yeah, they're definitely going to go into a new one. And digital currencies are the way of the future, unfortunately. And again there's an article in this week's Trends Journal, and we've been writing about this for weeks, excuse me, for years, about the dangers of cell phones and the I don't carry a cell phone. I have an old flip phone and I only take like when I travel because the car got to pick me up at the airport, you know, stuff like that. Because I've been doing research back from when they had the boxes and the trunks of cars with aerials. I did work for the cellular telecommunications industry back in the nineties, so I know this stuff. I know the data that comes out. I don't make it up. I read what's being so I don't follow that. So going back to what I'm saying is that the whole world has become digitized. The digital way is the way of young people. This is this is their lives. I see little infants with screens.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's sad mhm.
Speaker 2: So yes, they're gonna go digital currency, central bank, digital currencies. Absolutely everything is going digital everything again. I love music. I mean you see, I got thousands of hours of cassette tapes. You know I used to go off the radio. I love jazz.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I told you I put on a concert when I was a number two guy running a major trade association for Ella Fitzgerald and took over the Atlantic Convention Center. I took over the super domet put one off a Dionne Warwick. I love music. It used to be a thing. I think you're old enough to remember. They called it instruments and the people used to play them. That's right, And now is synthetic crap everywhere. I hate going into restaurants and hearing his crap lasting in my ears.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the AI can do a much better job of the synthetic music than Taylor Swift and Beyonce and all the rest of this stuff. You know, that's they really have got their backs to the wall. I guess with this stuff. I mean, it's not I played something earlier this week, some guy who was really excited. He had a computerized he had a robot that was playing a cello. It's the worst thing you've ever heard in your life. I mean it sounded like a bad beginner suzuki student. You know, it's five years old. But when you look at the other stuff that's out there, and you look at how synthetic music has become a ready and when they put it out there with people like Taylor Swift and Beyonce, it's just a format for them to dance around for people. It doesn't have anything to do with the music. These people are very easily replaced with AI.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, so that's what I'm saying, going back to it all, going back to Central Bank Digital Currency CBDC, it's everything's digitized that people are used to it. Yeah, you get you know what. There's the thing when Trump was there passing out food at McDonald's, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess that's why we have to talk about the election when we say which of the two of them is going to have to go back and work at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it's perfectly symbolize America. That's right, junk food, junk politicians swallowed, swallowed junk food, and swallow the crap coming out of the mouths of these junk food politicians. Look at the crap to Trump. Look what this guy looks like with the same age. He's up there dancing like this guy got no movement. Man, can't guy can't move, he's all blimped out. Look at it. Let me dye my hair black and and and call me you know, look at the creak.
Speaker 1: And the orange paint that he's got. That's it's getting, you know, darker, I think.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I go out in the sun, by the way, that's why I got it. Can Yeah, I mean it's a freak show. It's a freak show in front of everybody's eyes. Yeah, Caamela, hilarious, look at it. The clown, dumb as dumb as you could get. Ye can't speak a sentence.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you're absolutely right about the resa of the financial system. We go back to March of twenty twenty two and Biden sent out an all of government directive. He broke it down based on the departments, but he basically said, we got four things to do, and he told which departments he wanted to get involved in which items. We got to completely redesign the financial system. We got to have somebody write the code for this digital stuff. We need law enforcement in here. See how you're going to force people to it, and we got having an excuse for doing it. So we need to talk about how CBDC is going to be so much greener than crypto or anything else. But now with AI, they're going in the other direction. And so I guess that's the other question I've got. We see in terms of energy use, and this was one thing I thought in the first Trump administration was better. He had Scott Pruitt, who was an age from Ohio who had fought the EPA, and he came in it. For the first couple of years he pushed back against a lot of this green agenda.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: But then you know, they came after him and Washington and Trump kind of let him twist in the wind. So he left, yep. But so that was the end of that. And then it wasn't good after that. And Trump left in the Paris Climate Accord his entire four years, pretended that we were in it, pretended that he couldn't get out of it for four years.
Speaker 3: What a joke that was.
Speaker 1: So when we look at it, he's made a lot of talk about yeah, we've got a drill, baby drill and all the rest of this stuff. Do you think there's going to be a significant change in the green agenda? Is it going to be business as usual? Because again, when you look at Elon musk or did he make his money? He made his money in the green stuff. So what do you think is gonna happen with that?
Speaker 2: I think Trump will go back to natural energy and not green. And again, you know I heard you talking before I went on about, you know, the lithium batteries and all how they blow up. One of our top trends this year was EV's go fu And that's the fact. And we've been saying they were farce from the beginning it's in your Trends journal. Going back to like twenty sixteen, we said, this is a lot of blowing. You're using a battery. You're calling this new energy. The damn thing was invented in eighteen hundred. Eighteen hundred. Oh, you're talking about cleaning. Oh, mining for lithium is so clean and nice. It's ridiculous. The whole thing is a joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: No clean energy. Look at these stupid windows they got out there, these things all killing all the wildlife, these big things.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite quote from the Rogan interview that Trump had. He said, I think I want to become a whale psychologist. The vibrations are driving them nuts. He got that right. I thought that was funny. But yeah, it is when we look at it, these technologies are not ready for prime time. There's absolutely no way. And we've known it for a long time. I was working with a group back in the mid two thousands. It was an environmental group, and we were pushing against these renewable energy mandates. We had a lawsuit going in Colorado, and I was doing videos and presentations for him, And then there was the lawsuit that we had against Michael Man because he wouldn't give up the data. But we knew back then that renewables were not ready, that they were not going to to be reliable, they were not going to be economical, and nothing has really changed within this technology. And yet what we see, of course, gerald is the same type of thing that we saw with the pandemic lockdowns. You've got one solution, that's going to be the vaccine. You're going to take that. Nothing else is allowed. They've got an agenda to put us all on a centrally controlled energy grid, and so that's why they're pushing all this stuff. But everybody sees what a fraud it is, and it's really coming coming apart of all, the automobile companies realize that they're going to be out of business in just a couple of years and there's no path ahead for them if that doesn't happen. So that might be a change that it's going to be working its way around the world. I think now even in places like Germany, Volkswagen others are looking at this and saying we gotta do something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, Once upon a time, it was demanded by the name of Dwight D. Eisenhower, five star General, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in two term present, the military industrial complex is robbing the nation of the genius of the scientists, the sweat of the labors, and the future of the children, the genius of the scientists. Could you imagine, rather than giving the crime syndicate the military industrial complex almost a trillion dollars a year, if we put that into science to develop a clean energy, we'd have it.
Speaker 1: And of course they're not concerned about the missions of their bombs and their jets and their rockets and all the.
Speaker 2: Oh no bombs.
Speaker 1: A way of fine, I talked yesterday there's a new science thing came out and this is really big as I think it's an explanation, perhaps one of them, as to why their models have all failed for sixty years. And that is somebody went back and said, you know, plants are absorbing thirty one percent more CO two than we ever thought. They don't know anything, you know, all of their models are based on false ssumptions. They don't do science anymore. We have pronouncements from people in authority. It truly is amazing. Well, we're getting close to the end, and I wanted to thank a couple of people who have left things here, But thank you so much, Jerald for what you do. And just remind everybody again that you can get the excellent publication Trends Journal, and you can save ten percent off of the Code Night. Anything else that you want to talk about in terms of trends that we haven't covered.
Speaker 2: I think we covered a lot. But again, everything we're talking about, you know, about clean energy, we may may not make any difference if we don't have peace on Earth. That's right, that's the big point here.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: This is real war is going to keep ramping up. And going back to Trump, he hates Iran. I mean, he's the guy that kills SOLMANI. That's right, he's the guy that ended the nuclear deal. And he's the guy that said that they should bomb Iran's oil fields and anything nuclear. We are on the verge of nuclear annihilation. The future won't mean any thing if we don't stop this. And again, and he also hates China.
Speaker 1: I you know, we didn't talk about China, but that's the other hot spot that I imagine under Trump. I had said back in twenty twenty election, I said, here's the difference between Trump and Biden. I said, if it's Biden, we're going to go to war with Russia. If it's Trump, will go to war with China. So I'd expect that to ramp up in China. He may shut things down in Ukraine, but I expect he's going to ramp things up in China if he wins.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree. And by the way, you go to Trends Journal dot com. Trendsjournal dot com. And also, you know, we have this feeling the way I feel about the politicians. We have these t shirts.
Speaker 1: There you go, you can wear that to the polling place and see what they do there. You go throwing people out of the polling places if they got a MAGA gap. But that's probably safe. You know, you just take that, see what happened if you decide that you want to vote.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's you.
Speaker 1: And I have been around politics for a long time and we have lost all hope, faith, or confidence in any of this stuff.
Speaker 3: It is a selection, It.
Speaker 1: Is rigged, and it seems like everybody is coalescing around Trump. So we'll talk in two weeks and see what happens. Hopefully we're not in the middle of a civil war by then, that's what they would like to have happened. I want to thank before we run out of time here, Jeb Clanton, thank you very much for the tip.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And Andromeda One, thank you for the tip, writes A Taylor Swift sacred text reading the world.
Speaker 3: Has gone mad. Yeah it really is.
Speaker 1: Gerald, Thank you so much again Trendsjournal dot com and you can save ten percent off with the code night. Thank you, Jeryl, thank you, and thank you everybody. Have a great weekend. Hopefully we'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 4: The David Night Show is a critical thinking super spreader. If you've been exposed to logic by listening to The David Knight Show, please do your part and try not to spread it. Financial support, or simply tell the others about the show causes this dangerous information to spread. Father people have to trust me, I mean, trust the science, wear your mask, take your vaccine, don't ask questions.
Speaker 3: Using free speech to free minds. It's The David Knight Show.