Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray WBZ Constance News Radio.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the one hundred day report card on the Drump administration, I just wanted to point out today that there were two reports which were released today by a Harvard task force.
Speaker 3: Both of these reports were pretty damning towards Harvard. The one report was on the found that anti Semitism had infiltrated. Infiltrated is the word that was used. I'm reading here from an article that I have from the Boston is that the Boston Glover Associated Press. This is the New York Times. Excuse me. The Harvard task Force released a scathing report account of the university on Tuesday, finding that anti Semitism had infiltrated coursework, social life, the hiring of some faculty members, and the worldview of certain ex pademic programs. There was a separate report on anti Arab, anti Muslim, and anti Palestinian bias on campus, also released on Tuesday, that found widespread discomfort and alienation amongst those students as well, with ninety two percent of Muslim survey respondent saying they believed they would face an academic or professional penalty for expressing their political viewpoints. This is interesting. In an accompanying letter, in a letter a company the two reports, doctor Alan Garber, Harvard's president, apologized for the problems the task force revealed the task forces revealed. He said, the Hamas attack on Israel in twenty twenty three and the war that followed had brought long simmering tensions to the surface, and he promised to address them. According to his letter quote, the twenty twenty three twenty twenty four academic year was disappointing and painful. Doctor Garber, who took office in January of twenty twenty four, wrote in the letter quote, I'm sorry for the moments that we failed to meet the high expectations we rightfully set out for our community. He continued, quote, Harvard cannot and will not abide bigotry. This is fascinating because yesterday Harvard decided to rename its Office of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging to Community and Campus Life. Now, all of this against the backdrop of the Trump administration threatening nine billion dollars of research funding, withholding nine billion dollars nine billion dollars of research funding and uh and also withholding about I guess two point five million dollars. Here's a couple of the examples from these reports. Now, this is a report that Harvard, you know, requested this talkt The Anti Semitism Report recounted an episode of which a student asked not to work with an Israeli partner. That's pretty good, I don't want to work with my partner because he or she's Israeli, and an instructor granted the request because, in their view, a student who supported the cause of an oppressed group should not be forced to work with a student identify as a member of the oppressor group. This is what the left does all the time, the oppressors and the oppressed. In another episode in the report, a recently admitted medical student recounted arriving for a visitation day and encountering students yelling Free Palestine from a walkway, apparently to discover Zionists, which really means Jews or Israelis from attending the school. After October seventh, the report said, there was an avalanche of posts by members of the Harvard community trafficking in anti Semitic tropes. Jewish student told stories of university run training sessions above Privilege in which they were being told that being Jewish made them more privileged than being white. Israeli students felt shunned some people upon learning that I'm Israeli. One student said, tell me they won't talk with someone from a genocidal country an undergraduates quota that's at Harvard. That's at Harvard. The more time we spent on this problem, the more we learned how demonization of Israel has impacted a much wider swath of campus life than we could have imagined, the report said. It added, the bullying and attempts to intimidate Jewish students were in some places successful. Now. In addition to the ninety two percent of Muslim respondents who worried about expressing their views, fifty one percent of Christian respondents and sixty one percent of Jewish respondents they felt the same way. Freedom of Russian is one of the most critical issues facing the entire Harvard campus community. The Anti Muslim Bias Task Force said this was just interesting and then just finally here. According to this article of the Times, This is the Times, the Trump administration demanded that Harvard institute merit based hiring and admissions reform. Why would the merit why would the hiring and admissions reform be anything but merit based, meaning without regard to race, religion, sex, and national origin. And it demanded an outside audit of the student body, faculty, staff, and leadership for viewpoint diversity within each department, field, or teaching unit. It called for an outside audit of programs that most fuel antisemitic harassment or reflect ideological capture, specifying the divinity, education and public health schools, among others, as centers of concern. This is all at Harvard, and it called for sanctions against faculty members who discriminated against Jewish students or incited protests that broke campus rules. Doctor Garber said the university's deans were reviewing recommendations concerning admissions, appointments, curriculum, and orientation and training programs. He also promised a university wide initiative to promote and support viewpoint diversity. Well good for Harvard if they followed through on that, and they took I think a step in the right direction by renaming its Office of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging to Community and campus life. That may be mere simp semantics, but I think it's important. And again, this is this is Harvard University that is off the rails? What sort of an institution was Claudine Gay running? Okay, got to take a break. Phone calls six seven, two, five, four ten thirty, six, seven, one thirty. I am with Harvey Silverglade. I am not comfortable with any administration with holding funding. But I do think that the bully pullet of the White House, of the of the the Resolute Desk, and the Oval Office should be able to be utilized by a president to demand that the great universities in this country comply with standards of decency and fairness and make these institutions a petri dish of competing ideas so that when people can go to the university via points of view can be respected. Now, I understand that there are points of view on various extreme streams. I'm not suggesting that I want Harvard to submit neo Nazis, or do I want Harvard to submit cuckoo birds on the fire are left hamas members. No, that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about that that that large swath of people who should go to universities and learn that there are other people just like them who have different points of view and there should be mutual respect. That is what a university should be about. That's the tradition of universities. How we ever got to this place off the rails, God only knows, but it is time to get back to what universities in this country are supposed to be, and that is education centers competing ideas. I've referred to it as a petri dish of competing ideas where people are respected and there is debate and discussion, and that that that there be an effort to make sure that professors, particularly what we call the soft scientists sociology and things like that, psychology, that they are are different viewpoints. Mathemat addicts a lot of science. Two and two will always before you can argue two and two is going to be five. Okay, that's that's irrelevant. But you don't bring politics into into the math classroom. I have one open line at six one, seven, nine, ten thirty. I think you just heard a great hour of radio with the students from Harvard, the writer from the Boston Globe, and Harvey Silverglade. We will probably repeat that hour. I'm going to ask Marita to use that hour uh in one of our Sunday Night best of broadcast upcoming, but you could if you miss that hour, you can go tomorrow to Nightside and demand, or actually anytime probably after three o'clock this morning and listen to it, particularly if you're an insomniac. We'll be back on nights Side right after this. All points of view are welcome.
Speaker 1: Let's have at it night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to the phones and have at it. I think my audience understands what we're talking about. Let me go to Bill in Pennsylvania. Bill, you were next one night Side. Welcome first this hour.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks Dan. Hey. I don't know about the rest of the country, but where I live, I haven't seen I was watching the news today off and on Dan and every one of these legacy media people are saying prices are up, prices are up, prices are up. That's all I heard. Of course, I didn't there any any good news. As matter of fact, they had a thing. I think they they didn't want to put it up, but they got up there somehow. Since the first hundred days of Trump's presidency, ninety two percent of all of Harden legacy media has been negative for Trump. But where I live, okay, I can get I can get eggs any day, okay for three point fifty a dozen. I can get gas for I can get gas for three dollars and nineteen cents.
Speaker 3: Well, I could beat you out of gast. We got gas prices here well below two dollars here in Massachusetts two eighty two seventy five, So gas prices are definitely down. Gas prices being down should reduce the cost of everything that is shipped by truck. There's nothing that you or I buying a store that gets there other than buy a vehicle. No one's carrying you know, milk or groceries, or clothing items or sporting goods on their back. It's all being shipped. So yeah, I don't understand it either. Try the Boston Globe. The Boston Globe. Every day it's got another headline, and I probably during the break, I'm gonna go down and get it. It's just amazing. They just continued this drum beat, not only on the op ed pages, but on the front page, on the middle page. You know, yesterday you're from Pennsylvania, the Philadelphia Eagles and mass went and visited the White House. Remember two years ago the Eagles or three years ago, whichever it was, the Eagles chose not to go to the wins. It was a huge story. Well it was actually during Trump's first term. Actually huge story today. The Globe never mentioned. It didn't happen as far as the Globe was concerned, you know, I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when we say yeah, you're right, Dan, when we say free and pree and fair press. Okay, I don't know what what has happened to journalism? Okay, but I think get this hate stuff, Okay, this hate Trump stuff is actually backfiring. There's nobody here where I live, okay, talking about tariffs. Nobody, all right, absolutely nobody. I get around. I put a lot of miles on my car all over the place. Hey, by the way, the reason why, the reason why our tax are gas prices. We have the highest Pennsylvan We have the highest state tax on gas that any We're number one in the hulk in the whole nation.
Speaker 3: I think you're about sixty eight cents.
Speaker 4: A gallon on unbelievable combination.
Speaker 3: Of state in federal taxes. Here in Massachusetts. I think we're less than that. We're like somewhere around fifty four or fifty six cents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I have a theory, okay, and I think that I think that Elon Musk and his Musketeers as they call him over in CNN, I think I think they went in there. I think they went in there for a fact finding mission. I don't think their mission was the cut Okay, at trillion they said first, two trillion and the Troy. I think their mission was to get in there and find out things that are just unbelievable. And I think that it was a fact finding the missions. It was like a reconnaissance mission.
Speaker 3: Dan Well, I don't know. I would say this. Whatever they have found, they haven't publicized especially well. And I keep looking for a lot of this stuff. I know there are websites there, but there should be some media that could that could do a better job saying Okay, here's what they found, here's what they didn't find. I think that that underground cave out in your neck of the woods in Pennsylvania, where all the SO Security records are kept in file folders, yeah, was extraordinary that that obviously is nineteen sixties technology. It looks like my basement where I keep file cabinets, so you would think that the government would have got a little bit more modern than that bill. I got to get one more in here before the break. Thanks for getting going. Appreciated very much. Let's keep rolling here, going to go next to Dan in San Francisco. Dan, you were next on NIGHTSAGA, right.
Speaker 4: Ahead, Yeah, Hey, Dan, I just wanted to comment on the first hundred days of Trump and I just see failure all over the place. You know, I'm an anti Trump guy.
Speaker 3: Sure, so let me ask you. Let me play a little devil's advocate. Okay, how would you how would you give him? What sort of a gray would you give him? On tightening up the United States southern border?
Speaker 4: Let's see there. Okay, so the border crossings are way down. But in order to do that, he has been haphazardly arresting and deporting people around the country like.
Speaker 3: Members.
Speaker 4: Right, No, he has it, he has it. Was Abrego Garcia a gang member?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes he was. How much do you know about a brig.
Speaker 4: To be a gang member? Hold On? Was not?
Speaker 3: Hold On? He was stopped in Tennessee trafficking people, Okay he was. He was ordered to leave the country. Okay, I mean you know they picked a bad example. Now, did he get the due process that you and I would have liked to have seen. I will agree with you on that it would have been better in his circumstance to bring him in back into immigration court. Uh. And the the deportation order I think was issued in twenty nineteen. Obviously that was not executed. And do I think that at some point he should have been brought in. Yeah, I will go with you on that. But the two hundred and twenty or so people who were picked up, they picked up a whole bunch of people at an underground nightclub in Colorado Springs over the weekend, gang members of Trente de Agua. Did you see any of that coverage or no? That's been a major story.
Speaker 4: I saw the coverage, and I saw the coverage of the other people that they already deported. And the judge said, no, you have to turn the plane around, and Trump he disobeyed the judge's order.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, Trump didn't hold Dan Dan. You're misstating facts. Okay, you have missstating facts. The plane was in the air on his way to El Salvador before the judge's order was issued. Verbally from the bench it was on a Saturday night, Okay, you would have a much stronger case if the judge issued the order, the written order on Monday morning and the plane took off in defiance at that order on a Wednesday afternoon. I mean, you're a good guy, and I just want to tell you that. Here's my question. We have twenty million people in the country illegally. Okay, there's probably somewhere about a million of them who have some serious criminology, crime backgrounds, members of gangs, etc. In your world? Are you going to give a full blown immigration trial to people who you know are gang members and are here and have committed crimes? How do you deal with that amount of individual cases? Is that realistic?
Speaker 4: Do you think they're entitled to due process? Then?
Speaker 3: Well, the question is this, they're entitled to do process? What level of due process is what I'm asking you. If a full blown immigration trial for let us say one of these, every one of these gang members who have committed serious crimes in this country, Let's let's say it's a week, Okay, how many weeks will it take to get a million people out of the country who I think you ain't even agree with me. Don't deserve to be there. They've come in here illegally. They are members. You're familiar with what MS thirteen is, correct? I hope yes. Do you want let me ask you this, do you dan honest question? Give me an honest answer. Do you want members of MS thirteen living in your neighborhood in San Francisco? Yes? Or no?
Speaker 4: Dan, I want the law to be followed.
Speaker 3: My question is this question. I want the law to be followed. To Dan, we can get to the interpretation of the law in a moment. Do you want members of MS thirteen to be living in your neighborhood? Do you want members of Trente Deragua to be living in your neighborhood. I'm not talking about some guy who's come across the border and has lived here for fifteen years, and and and you know is uh Is is living a normal life. Let's focus on the bad ombrace. Do you want them living in your neighborhood while it's adjudicated, you know, one by one? Just yes, yes or no? If you want that, fess up to it and tell me that you want them to have absolute, the same full rights that any American US born citizen would have.
Speaker 4: They are entitled, Yes, they are entitled.
Speaker 3: So in the meantime, you'll accept them living. You want them living in your neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Correct, it's their gang members. I want them arrested, but I don't want them to.
Speaker 3: Do whoa whah, whoa whoa what about Now? Wait a second, let's talk about let's talk about presumption of innocence. Okay, they're arrested as a gang member. You're gonna get bail. Of course they're gonna get bail. They're not leaving. Think what you say you got, you got? You have got different cloud. You got twenty million people who are here illegally. How do you deal with the one million who were really problems? How do you deal with the people who killed Lincoln Riley? How do you deal with the people that killed Rachel Moore? And how do you deal with those people? We got a problem with.
Speaker 4: What did she do? Why is she in prison?
Speaker 3: On that one, I'm going to agree with you. Now I'm going to surprise you. I thought one that's bad optics Number one. I've actually read the article that she co authored in the Tough newspaper. Have you read that article?
Speaker 4: Yes? I did.
Speaker 3: There was nothing in that article. I disagree with it, but there was nothing in that article where she called for, you know, she supported you know, terrorism in the country or anything like that. It was It was an article that could have been written by a high school junior if they got something on her. The mistake the Trump administration makes is let us know what it is. She should not have been in that first cut. I want the gang members out of here, like yesterday, call me.
Speaker 4: In jail, Dan. Why is that it's been more than a month.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know why it is. And I think that the Trump administration is losing political capital when you hold someone like her in jail. At the same time, the fact that a plane is in the air and some judge in Virginia, Maryland or Washington, DC issues a verbal order Saturday night at six thirty after the plane has taken off, What do they think they're gonna do based upon this one federal judge, You're going to turn a plane around? I don't think so. It wasn't even in the US air space where that was issued.
Speaker 4: Why is a Brago Garcia still in jail? Trump? He could make one phone call down to Here's.
Speaker 3: What I'd like to see happen. Okay, here's what I'd like to see happen. I would like to see him. I would like to see Trump. I would like to see Trump send Air Force one down there or US military jet, bring him back, drag him into courtroom, have the hearing, and get him back to El Salvador tomorrow night. That's what i'd love to see in the in a perfect world. Unfortunately it's not a perfect world. Then I gotta run.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want it to be. The cruelty is the point, That's what it is. He just wants to see again.
Speaker 3: I just think that your position is you think Trump's position is unreasonable. You put me in a position of defending Trump, which I think is you know, you wouldn't even say that you wanted these bad people out of your neighborhood. You don't care. Good luck to you, Dan. I hope you don't become a victim of an M's thirteen member or or a Trente Deragua member because and I mean, they.
Speaker 4: Don't swiped up by Ice or somebody who doesn't like what I say or write, because that's exactly what happened to Romeo Uster.
Speaker 3: You're a United States do you do? You really do? Are you losing any sleep to think that you're going to be swept up by ice? Dan, come on, be real.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey look, he said that he was going to go after home grown.
Speaker 3: Yeah right.
Speaker 4: At a press conference, he.
Speaker 3: Also yeah, yeah, he trolls people like you. Dan, He's he's renting, he's he's living in your head, rent free. Don't let him do that with a hot mic.
Speaker 4: Are you denying? He said that, He said it in he said in an interview.
Speaker 3: You don't. You don't understand Donald Trump. Okay, he will say weird, crazy things, and all it does is it drives people like you, good people like you on the left crazy. Dan. I gotta run. We've gone got to go, Dan, We've done eight minutes. Yeah he does. He does. You know who who has deported more people than Donald Trump as.
Speaker 4: President Joe Biden, Barack Obama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he deported three million. I didn't hear anybody process. I'm sure every one of them had a full deportation hearing. I don't think so. Thanks, Dan, have a great night coming back right after the news. Oh boy, it's gonna be one of those nights on night Side. Let's keep it going.
Speaker 1: You're on night Side with news radio.
Speaker 3: Boy, what a tragedy that little boy five years old killed a school bus. You know, don't know the circumstances of it, don't know if the driver was paying attention. The driver might have been paying attention, who knows. But I mean, just where is a parent? Where's someone? Why is a five year old kid getting off a school bus unaccompanied? That should not happen. That should not happen. Back to the calls, we go, Where we're gonna go next? Let me go to will and Long Island will next on Nightside. Welcome, Hey Dan.
Speaker 5: Every time I hear something like that about a kid, it's just I have kids that are young, and it just makes me here. When I heard Sandy Hook, I had to stop my car and pull over and and cry for them. When you have kids, you can't imagine. I'm sure anybody can have that type of amstpathy, but when you hear kids and you have kids, it just you can't help but picture your own kids. So I obviously pray for that family. When you talk about the legal immigrants and due process, we need to explain what the due process is. Okay, The due process is actually pretty simple you are not guaranteed a deportation hearing. You actually can have expedited removal based on certain criteria, and one of those criteria is entering the country without proper documentation or violating your visa. Then you could get into the visa area by saying the DHS has absolutely every right to revoke your visa for any reason, which means no reason. They don't need a reason, and it's not subject to judicial review. So if the Trump administration like the one that you say the political capital, I understand where you're coming from with that. But the girl that wrote the article that you know, it wasn't that damning, but the administration yank tr visa first, Now she's here illegally. Now she may need a deportation hearing because they yank her visa. Right, But if you catch someone that's here illegally and they crossed over the Rio Grande or however they got and they got smuggled in or whatever, it is just not having the documentation is enough for expedited removal. So these people that are talking about due process, they don't know what the due process is for these people. It's not the same as if you commit a murder and then you have to have a trial by jury go.
Speaker 3: Ahead as an American citizen. Sure. But the other thing that I think is important is that, for example, the guy at Columbia, who they I think have proven pretty completely by the people up and right. Well beyond riling people up, you get into speech area. But when you start to block people's passage, when you start to break into buildings, when you start to lock buildings from the inside, when you hold custodians captive, or that's the equivalent of kidnapping. The problem is that you have the people who want to wear their hearts and their slave. Okay, I'm empathetic to people who come here, even if they come here illegally, I'm not happy about it, and who are coming here to make a better life. I want them to go through a process. But I want to get every gang member, I want to get every potential terrorist. I want to get every potential hijacker out of the country like yesterday, And yeah, I don't need the ACLU governing up the works and spending either taxpayers money or money that people are contributed to some of these organizations to just go in there and and file motions and file appearances, because again, due process for you and me as citizens is one thing, but the definition of due process that you've outlined for someone who's here illegally from from Jump Street is quite different, right.
Speaker 5: And it all actually relates, you know, back to the shift that you've seen towards the left and college campuses with their professors. I mean, Harvard's sitting there saying, oh, we didn't know we hired these people that are or we're sorry we hired these people that had these anti Semitic views and stuff like that. First off, you have literal Nazis speaking on your campus, you know, in the nineteen thirties. You know, you have a long history of anti Semitism. But besides even the anti semitism, Ronald Reagan put it the best when he told I think it was at Berkeley or something, and he said, this all happened when people that knew better told young people that they can commit violence as long as they did it in the name of social protests. And this is not correct. Okay, we have a whole group of people in this country that are educating our future educators. I look at it like this is the tree bearing its rotten fruit. This has been going on for one hundred years.
Speaker 3: I hope you'll listen to at the nine o'clock hour tonight, and if you haven't, you should go back and listen to it.
Speaker 4: To me, I'm going to go back and listen.
Speaker 5: I was actually in the hospital. My little son broke his nose, so that was a whole other thing.
Speaker 3: You know, going to be okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's going to be okay. But we'll be at the endt tomorrow. But anytime you have silverglade on, I, you know, like listen. I agree with him on so many things. I even agree with him when I disagree with him, because I feel that two people can disagree and we can have a debate about the issues and not have to hate each other and not have to demonize the other. We just see things from a different perspective. Like you said before, you know, I don't believe in holding up funding for these institutions, and I don't believe that there should be funding for a private institution, to be honest.
Speaker 3: I think that's the threshold question about what with it Now. We get a lot of the institutions. The money that goes to Harvard is what they call pass through. That a lot of it goes to Harvard Hospital, Harvard affiliated hospital that are doing research. So it's you know, why the money has to go through Harvard. Why not just send it if you want to do research directly to the hospitals.
Speaker 5: Why, well, you know, and why why aren't we watching that? Why aren't we monitoring that? Why aren't we having people investigate that and just asking where the money's going? There's nothing wrong with that, just like we're doing, or we wanted to do in the Ukraine. Where is our money going? You know, that's what Doze is there for to find out where this money is going.
Speaker 3: And it's a talk with Bill from Pennsylvania, that underground mind that was converted into this this storage place for social security records, the hard copy records in these air conditioned rooms with filing cabinets. Upon filing cabinets. I mean, you see the ads on TV these days where the guy is walking by he says, that's that's my lawyer's office. They have a file system from the nineteen sixties and oh yeah, they got my social security member. They could have done that about the social Security system. It's in this mine somewhere in western Pennsylvania. Well, I'll give you a find a word. But I got to jump here because I'm way past my break. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: When I was young, we were worried about the pork Bower spending, when we were spending one hundred dollars on a hammer and giving out government contracts to companies, and we felt like there was some type of kickbacks going on. And of course with lobbying, it's pretty simple to do that. You don'ate money to a campaign and all of a sudden you get these favoral contacts. But today, the type of spending that we're seeing for you know, sex changes on mice and and for you know, for you know, transgender issues in the poll and all this nonsense. I mean, we're talking about billions of dollars that are just being spent on things that the American people do not support. And now I'm glad that eighty million people don't agree with your buddy over there in San Francisco, who I guess is used to living in a place that has poop maps to tell you where you can walk because the rest of the country does not want their model in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Got it all right? Got it? Thanks will touch you soon. Take a quick break, got a couple of open lines, one at six one seven, nine, three one ten thirty and one at six one seven, two, five four ten thirty. I got Gary and Donna coming up room for you. I want to continue to talk about this, or we may just peer with to your critique of the first hundred days of the Trump administration, which might be a bit of a different conversation. Coming back on Night's Side right after this.
Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray on ws Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: All right, let's keep rolling here, going to go to Donna and framing him. Donna, welcome back. How are you.
Speaker 4: Good? I think I must have called in a wrong hour because I thought you were doing the first hundred days.
Speaker 3: Well you could you could comment on the first hundred days.
Speaker 4: If you'd like, right ahead, Okay, the imrogration stuff. I have no issue with what I don't like so far, I can keep it pretty concise. Sure, if I didn't like it, I did not like it when the President said during the campaign, I am your retribution. So people seem to forget how on day one or two he pardoned all the J six criminals. Yet Christopher Krebs, who worked for Trump during the twenty twenty election, whose expertise with cybersecurity and so forth and so on, said it was a fair election and that Trump lost, so he wants the Jay sisters out of prison and Chris Cribbs in prison.
Speaker 3: I'm not familiar with the Chris Krebbs case, and I don't think most of our audience is familiar with the case. I have no idea what he is being accused of. Is he being and has he been indicted or arrested or charging.
Speaker 4: Trump has said on several instances through the Justice Department that he wants to go after Chris Krebbs because he said the election of twenty twenty I had.
Speaker 3: To say that. But Donna, Donald Trump can say he wants to go after you because you have green eyes as opposed to brown eyes. He could say anything he wants, Okay, is Chris Cribs. I have no idea who Chris Cribs is. There was a basketball player who's favor.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised you don't know who he is. I've seen him multiple times over during the twenty twenty election, and I have.
Speaker 3: No idea, Donna, I have no idea. What do you want me to say to you? I don't know who he is, you know, I mean he could have he said he wants to run for president in twenty twenty eight. Are you losing sleep over that?
Speaker 4: No, but I'm I don't like it when the J six is he wants to kick out and for somebody who is that said the election.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I understand the point you made. I understand the point you made. You listen to my program. You know that I was critical of Trump. He should not have There were some of the J six people who had liked, you know, walked onto the steps, elderly couples who had thought that they could walk into the Capitol. Anyone who engaged in any sort of physical altercation should not have been pardoned. There's no question about that. I've said it twenty times. I'll say it twenty more times if you want so. You don't have a fight for me there. But if I tell you I don't know who Chris Krebs is, I don't and I'm not gonna spend time talking about somebody I don't know who he is right now, and the fact now, if he's arrested somebody, I'll talk about the Turkish woman which I talked to with the gentleman from San Francisco. I'll talk about the guy at Columbia because I know who they are. I don't know who Chris Krebs is. I'm sorry, I wish I did. Okay.
Speaker 4: My point is January sixteen, I.
Speaker 3: Got January sixth I gotta keep rolling down and thank you for the call. Let's keep rolling here. Gonna go to Gary and Ubern. Gary, I gotta get you in here before the break.
Speaker 6: Go right ahead, Gary, Wow, is this an exciting show? Really has? I've said it again and again about you when you're talking about issues, the best politics stink. The fight you have in you tonight is just unbelievable. It's like WWF. But it's not conical. It's right money, especially with the call from San Francisco with that guy and so forth. And you have a rule don't put down callers and so forth. I'm not gonna put down him. But one thing I want to put up is Donald Trump. Why when he defends anti Semitism he should be put on a pedestal and why is it he put in place?
Speaker 4: Well, say, he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't defend anti semitism, he attacks anti semitism.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he attacks it.
Speaker 3: You said, defense. That's okay. I did. Yeah, Hey, Rob, you don't happen to have my introduction, my night side introduction, the one that we haven't used in a while. Do you know the one I'm talking about? I thought I could play that for for Gary. Here we're in this corner and in this corner you got it here? How quick can you get it? I want Gary to hear this.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your ears to your radio listening to boys for some nice night side may events.
Speaker 3: In this corner we have.
Speaker 7: Political correctness, big business, Sonny say, and just stupidity hell corner. Who wearing the umask Boston Hoodie, your boy Hoyson and the semotest guy on radio.
Speaker 3: Man who I love that. I love that if you if we haven't used that in a wow, Gary, I thought you'd get a kick out of it.
Speaker 6: I did. I loved it. And uh question was Glenn at Naroli? Yes he was very good.
Speaker 3: But you but you weren't there? Unfortunately I was not.
Speaker 6: No, and one last thought you might be mad at me, but here it goes. You're the best of the business, there's no question. But I wish you would limit the callers because you're going off for ten minutes. I want to hear from a lot of callers. I thank you for your time.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Okay, we'll try to get one more caller in here. Let me see if I get Eileen. Eileen. I'm going to put you on and if we have to hold you over, go ahead, Eileen.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hello, Hi Eileen, go right ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh are you let me get my speaker.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, please don't go to the speakerphone, get it off, speaker. I want to hear your voice.
Speaker 8: That's I to do so anyway, question first, on money to have it, we asked you the right question. My question is why were they giving all this money in the first place. Out any.
Speaker 3: You're talking about money to Harvard University and other universities.
Speaker 8: The question is should I might be taken over to Harvard. The question should be why was the money given to Harvard?
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you about the money. If you want an answer, I'll be happy to give you the answer that Harvard University other major colleges, they have what's called lobbyists, and it's Congress who passes pieces of legislation that over the years have become more and more generous in giving money to all sorts of institutions of higher learning, and some of the money passes through to medical institutions. Yeah, we could talk about that more. Whyn't you hold on? I'll keep you. I'll keep you. I don't want a short change. I'll catch you on the other side of the news. Fair enough, Okay, Okay, you stay right there. We'll pick you up on the other side of the news. If you'd like to join the conversation. Six seven thirty. I want to hear from you the Trump report card. Today is the one hundred days. We'll talk to Eileen about this, but I want want to hear your What sort of a report card would you give Donald Trump? You can give them a specific grade on a specific issue, or you can give them an overall grade. We're coming back on nightside light. The phone lines up back on nightside right after this