Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Weldy for nine, the base number one hit music station, Happy Tuesday, The JV Show. Here, I'm Selena, I'm John, and I'm Cheei. Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Two seconds ago, Graham, we did not have a first talkback of the day.
Speaker 3: Do we have a first talk Yeah? Now we got Now we got a whole bot so people are listening.
Speaker 2: Perfect, Thank you so much. All right, so here is the first talkback.
Speaker 3: Good morning, this is and I wanted to leave with the first talkback for you guys. Hopefully this is the first one.
Speaker 4: Unlike the Sharks, wins have.
Speaker 5: A good day.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Shots fired, but but true and deserved. I think, are you doing a second talk back?
Speaker 5: Yea?
Speaker 3: Why they'll they're rolling in. This is rub Sack town. Don't call me Ruben love you guys. Oh wait, don't call hi Rubin. No wa, what do we call him?
Speaker 7: Well, maybe you can call him just Ruben. Why did you say that?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 7: I don't know, to be honest, to speak Spanish, I wanted to say.
Speaker 8: Rubenito, but then but then sending in my Braintana. You know what that is the one number one reason I will never say Milpitas because every time I would say it, people would make fun of me because I would say.
Speaker 7: It in Spanish. How do you say it in Spanish?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: I would say.
Speaker 9: Milpitas, and so people would be like, what is that?
Speaker 4: What do you.
Speaker 9: Say when I say Milpitas?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 7: When I lived here, I called Benetia Benicia?
Speaker 2: Oh, say every Alicia.
Speaker 7: I know her name's Alicia.
Speaker 10: There are a lot I mean, in Jess's defense, there are a lot of names of cities and locations across the Bay Area that are supposed to have a Spanish pronunciation, but do not. I lived in one. I lived in one of them, San Rafel. It is not San Refel. That's not what it is.
Speaker 9: That's it's always a struggle of like do I say it in Spanish?
Speaker 7: Do I say it in English?
Speaker 9: Sometimes it just just comes out, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we have your chance to win a thousand dollars in crazy cash. That's on standby. Just hang on a second. We're gonna get to it. Hold on, Graham, what do you want.
Speaker 7: To talk about you?
Speaker 3: I got a couple of food things I want to talk about it.
Speaker 10: At first I saw this article and it was about Halloween candy, and it said you'll never guess what an individual kit cats kit cat piece is actually called.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, I guess I'll click on it. I am curious.
Speaker 10: Let's go run the room. Well, first of all, kit cats, where do they rank amongst your Halloween candies?
Speaker 7: They're okay, not my first choice, but they're not bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're kind of mid level for me.
Speaker 10: That's not the first thing I'm grabbing, but definitely getting drafted before the almond joys. Oh, you are all right an individual kit cat piece because you know, if you've got a full sized kit cat bar, there are four of those. Well, I'll tell you what they're called. But first your guess is selena.
Speaker 3: Like a kit, a quarter kit or something? I like that.
Speaker 10: Guess jess a quarter cat a quarter cat. No, it is not that gdy.
Speaker 7: Kit or a cat.
Speaker 3: It's none of those.
Speaker 10: They are, technically, according to the company, called fingers finger. I don't break off one finger of a kit cat and eat it, and a kit cat.
Speaker 3: Has four fingers to begin with.
Speaker 10: I guess like the little individual ones is just a single finger, so like you're.
Speaker 3: Are the ones you give out for Halloween?
Speaker 10: The single Yeah, their singles are double so you can either get you can get single fingered or double fingers by kit Cat. All right, one other food related thing that I'd like to talk about, equally as gross as being double fingered in your kid's Halloween candy bag. Selena's meatball sub bar Selena?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 3: Selena told me a bit of a story.
Speaker 10: Also, We're leaving the building yesterday and we were talking about what we did this weekend, and she said, oh my god, I was so hungover from Saturday night. And then she proceeds to tell me this hilarious story, and like, why did we not talk about this on the air. Well, the floor is yours prepared.
Speaker 2: I mentioned yesterday how I didn't watch any any of the Niners games. I was so hungover, curled up in a ball in my bed, and no one really cared to like ask me about that. So we just you know, went, you know, glad it right over that, Okay, But.
Speaker 7: I was really hungover from Saturday night.
Speaker 3: No surprise. I'm feeling like Saturday night, we just watched we watched Netflix, we watched a couple of movies.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like we drank a lot, but I didn't eat a lot Saturday night either, so so on Sunday I was just feeling really.
Speaker 7: Really off, you know, and I was like, I was like, do I need to throw up? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I'm not a throwing up type of person, Like I never do that. And so my man is like, maybe you just need to eat. So like I make dinner. I made meatball.
Speaker 7: Subs, and so he's like, I think you just need to eat something.
Speaker 10: And yeah, this is a new I figured hung ver Selena of all Selenas would be door dashing meatball subs.
Speaker 7: I don't like them from anywhere else.
Speaker 3: What do you mean I don't like meatball subs from other places?
Speaker 7: Are you talking about like soggy and stuff?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 7: I just I don't know.
Speaker 10: Anyways, you home making your own meatballs. I got a lot of questions. Yes, you make your own balls.
Speaker 7: Yes, I made the balls.
Speaker 2: And my man is like, I think you need to eat the balls, okay, because it's gonna make you feel better. Okay, you I had nothing in my stomach at that point. It's like, you need to eat I proma to it. It's gonna make you feel better. So I eat one, and I was like I feel worse, so then I want to throw it up.
Speaker 3: So she ACKed up the meatball sub.
Speaker 7: It was the nastiest thing ever.
Speaker 2: So I throw it up gross and then I felt a lot better. But then I was starving again, so I had to eat another one.
Speaker 7: I ate something else.
Speaker 3: That psychopath here.
Speaker 10: Why as soon as you particularly were drinking, if you throw up that they that made you, you can't eat it again.
Speaker 3: You can't go back to the wall and do.
Speaker 7: That again, I thought.
Speaker 2: But I was hungry, and they looked they sounded good again, so I but.
Speaker 3: That's the psycho path.
Speaker 10: How does it sound good again when you just saw it in the toilet?
Speaker 7: Because they started.
Speaker 9: Making like maybe it wasn't that. Let me try again.
Speaker 10: No, you do not want to read visit no taste of some of anything you've just yacked.
Speaker 3: You're crazy. Maybe I am.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but it was good.
Speaker 10: I wanted one of your famous meatball subs into all that story.
Speaker 3: They sounded pretty good. Your home.
Speaker 10: I'm repressed you're homemaking your own meatballs. What about the sauce you home making that too?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: If by that you mean just like taking it from a jar.
Speaker 3: No, that's not that's not what I'm making me.
Speaker 1: It's you know the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 8: Matt from San Jose.
Speaker 4: I just want to come on here real quick and give a birthday shout out to my husband Anthony.
Speaker 3: He's out running around right now doing his morning run.
Speaker 11: Love you, Anthony, Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to celebrate.
Speaker 7: Oh that's a good point, all right, right out time.
Speaker 1: Four The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: Giselle bunched in.
Speaker 2: Yes, Tom Brady's ex wife is pregnant. What and her baby daddy is of course Joaquem Valente heard jiu jitsu instructor.
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk more about this.
Speaker 7: At seven fifty five this morning.
Speaker 2: But according to sources, she's about five or six months along already.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 10: Wow What the JV Shows twenty twenty four sales Sharks first win watch can finally come to an end. The Sharks rallied late and then beat the Utah Hockey Club in overtime to get their very first win in the season. Five to four. They've been winless to their first nine games of the season. They do, unfortunately, still have the worst record in the entire NHL, but they'll look.
Speaker 3: To get win number two.
Speaker 10: They're real wind streak tonight at home against the Kings.
Speaker 3: Let's go Hello, enjoy.
Speaker 7: Another slightly cool day.
Speaker 8: The weather will be in the high sixties today, and you guys, there's.
Speaker 7: A chance of rain by the end of the way.
Speaker 3: Who is that good? I don't want that, we want that.
Speaker 7: Libra today is a nine.
Speaker 12: The moon is in your sign and it can make you more emotional, so stay cool. The good news is it can slightly improve your good luck, which means this is a good day to ask the universe for a favor.
Speaker 3: What sign is that?
Speaker 7: Libra?
Speaker 3: Libra's us the universe for a favorite today.
Speaker 7: Libs it.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna ask for a breakfast brito.
Speaker 2: Oh actually, yeah, that sounds good. All right, So rest in peace to Crumbs.
Speaker 7: Oh no, the world's fattest cat.
Speaker 3: He's died. He weighed thirty eight pounds.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen Crumbs, he's on an Instagram story thirty Jady Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want a fat chain here.
Speaker 12: But that's what big boy, big.
Speaker 2: Little big bum did he know. I guess he was living. I'm just reading this from this report. He lived in a hospital basement and they would feed him cookies.
Speaker 10: Looking at the picture, he's not a little My god, shame, he's bigger.
Speaker 3: Than the personal.
Speaker 10: It's too soon, yeah, the good ones go too soon.
Speaker 3: How do we know? How do we know how old he was?
Speaker 7: Why are you asking me all these hard questions?
Speaker 1: I want to know?
Speaker 3: Did he go too soon?
Speaker 10: Or was it? Like?
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think it might have been his time, jess, when you look up his age? Why I talk about what happens?
Speaker 3: I want to know in cat years too, I don't think it's cat be right.
Speaker 9: My cat's a teenager right now and she's just one.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, no one cares.
Speaker 13: Let us know about Tom.
Speaker 3: You know, you guys, today is National cat Day, So.
Speaker 7: The day didn't even he.
Speaker 2: Was so.
Speaker 7: Crumbs was he?
Speaker 2: He's from Russia. He's a Russian cat, and I guess a few weeks ago he got sent to a cat fat camp. Like he was so big that he couldn't even walk. So he got sent to a special veterinary weight loss center or Russia.
Speaker 10: That's like some prison camp dragging logs in the snow, but it actually helped him.
Speaker 7: He managed to lose seven pounds.
Speaker 2: All his tests were normal in like the weeks leading up to his dead So they sent him, he sent him, they sent him back home. But I guess like he had so much fat on his body that it was hiding tumors and like, and so multiple organs started to fail and collapse, and so Crumbs he had no chance.
Speaker 3: So sad he said he tried to eat his own tumors because he was so hungry.
Speaker 7: He did not I didn't say that.
Speaker 8: Do we have Crumbs' age, Yes, thirteen, which would be sixty eight in human years.
Speaker 7: It was it was his time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirteen had atfe It's a pretty good run.
Speaker 10: For that's a pretty good run to be to be that heavy. And plus I read in the article he smoked cigarettes too. You know Russians, they love Russians love smoking cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Wow, and pay your respects The Morning Show on our Instagram.
Speaker 7: Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 10: World's greatest doctor was just fired from his job. You guys, listen to this. This is a guy in the UK. His name is Graham, so obviously we know he's incredibly bright. Then is Graham evangel Eli Michael Holmes, And he's now going to be looking for a new job after he was just fired. Now I'm going to lay out the case against him. By all accounts, this guy was a break like really bright, brilliant medical mind. But I'm going to lay out like the two main things that caused me to get fired, And you guys tell me if you think, because I think it's totally unjust. Okay, First, he had they call it a negative interaction with a patient. He had a female patient and he told her that she needed a c T scan to quote see if she had an actual brain.
Speaker 7: God, well, he has a doctor.
Speaker 1: I think he needs to know. He might.
Speaker 7: You might need to know do you even have one of these?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: Might work on one if it's not there? Right, he might.
Speaker 10: It might have been a legitimate diagnostic chat you wanted to see.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 10: The other thing they said is that somebody was you know how like some of those rooms have like a window between them and someone. He was in one of the patient exam rooms. There wasn't a patient in there, and then someone saw him through the window in the hall and he was using the sink in that exam room to go numero Oh.
Speaker 7: That's disgusting. That one. I can't get over.
Speaker 3: It might have been a long line for the bathroom horses.
Speaker 7: It's so much easier for guys to hold it than than women.
Speaker 3: That's not true. You just bend it, tie it and not.
Speaker 7: There's there's things you can do if you're blessed enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I mean I could do it. I could do a square knot.
Speaker 10: A double knot, but you can't a half windsor but most but some guys can't.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just not an option for them. Ladies.
Speaker 10: Have you ever did I did want to ask first. Obviously, yes, guys probably should have been fired. But have you guys ever gone number one in a sink?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: You haven't.
Speaker 10: Even long line for the bathroom. You're at like a party or something. Nobody's around.
Speaker 8: No, And if you're if you're by a sink, you're either in the kitchen or in the bathroom. First of all, if you're going in the kitchen, that's the psychopath behavior. But if you're in the bathroom, there's a toilet, right, there's a toilet.
Speaker 10: Not necessarily sometimes uh you know those things have sometimes dead.
Speaker 7: It could be a two room situation.
Speaker 9: But no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: You are discusting.
Speaker 3: Why house parties in Santa Barbara. You know, like long lines to the.
Speaker 7: Bathroom, you know, like the just it just and the kids.
Speaker 3: All pipes, it all ends up in the where was I think it was a bathroom sink?
Speaker 7: You think and there are people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course, huge line.
Speaker 7: It was a two room situation.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why so at any moment as you were going in the sink, somebody could have walked out of the toilet room and saw you doing that.
Speaker 10: I guess it's a chance you're willing desperate times, desperate measures.
Speaker 3: This is so growing up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, why not just go to the backyard.
Speaker 3: You can't do it wasn't an option.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you. All options were exhausted. It was an emergency. It's all pipes, it all. They all end. That pipe literally connects four feet away from the sting.
Speaker 2: Their face, like rush of their teeth to wash their face and washing back.
Speaker 11: That's just cutsy.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, you guys are gross bringing all this weird stuff up.
Speaker 3: Watch your mouth Grass Sick.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We're the JV show Things.
Speaker 7: So much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 6: Good morning JV Show. This is Bronte from Martinez Happy National cate get kittens. They said it'll be fun, they said, I'm exhausted. I currently have a pair of two five month old kitchens, which means what they're toddlers and cat ears. And if this is what toddlers are, like, I'm super happy with my life choices. Yeah, no regrets here, but love them. They're adorable. Happy National catee so cute.
Speaker 3: That'd be a lot of work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can barely handle mine, but sometimes I do think about possibly getting a new one, because I want my cat to have a friend.
Speaker 7: I don't think it handled.
Speaker 10: Starts already doesn't want kids.
Speaker 3: Like year and a half way there, more cat and it's over.
Speaker 7: Don't let me get another cat.
Speaker 2: Okay, she already spends her days at home with her cat watching How I Met Your Mother.
Speaker 7: Someone has a TV show suggestion for you.
Speaker 11: Morning Jav's show Happy Tuesday. I called to you guys last week from Cabo. I'm back from vacation, so sad back at work. But anyways, I had a suggestion for Jess on a show, but she'll like. It's in Spanish. It's called Secrets of the River. It's a really good series, and I think she'll like it. Anyways, have a wonderful day, guys, Bye you.
Speaker 9: Too, Thanks so much for that.
Speaker 3: Yes, and also I'm jealous. Cabo must be nice.
Speaker 7: All right, So you're watching How I Met Your Mother? You know, just in the Yeah, why I guess.
Speaker 8: In the meantime, it's one of my comfort shows that one a new Girl. So anytime I'm having like a little break in between new seasons of Love is Blind or anything like that, I'll just throw that on.
Speaker 3: How do you have a break between TV shows?
Speaker 2: Because the list of things I still need to watch is so long and you're just all caught.
Speaker 9: Up and I'm just very productive when it comes to my show watching.
Speaker 8: But as I wait for, you know, the Love is Blind reunion, I was watching this and they have a pretty interesting episode about keeping stuff from your ex.
Speaker 7: So I do want to ask you, guys.
Speaker 8: After you break up with someone, what do you do with the stuff that they gave you, that you collected through throughout the time that you were dating?
Speaker 9: This personally, I burned it, that's did you really get rid of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I burned it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 10: Actually, in my apartment in San Francisco had a wood burning fireplace in it was super random, and I was like, what am I gonna do with this stuff?
Speaker 3: Fireplace already? What was some of the stuff?
Speaker 10: Like some you know, like photo albums and picture books and stuff, and you know, like stuff you keep letters and cards and stuff.
Speaker 8: Okay, now, is there anything that you guys think is acceptable to keep? Anything that you maybe wouldn't if it's worth the money? You like, would would you Let's say he or she gave you a lamp or a pillow or something you have that I'm gonna get.
Speaker 3: Rid of it.
Speaker 2: I never really had a ton of stuff. With the little things I did have, I just threw it out because I didn't want it. I didn't want to be reminded of that person. I didn't want to see it. I felt weird keeping it. Looking at it made me like mad, like reminded me of him.
Speaker 7: Random like stuff that you would have in your house that you wouldn't really Maybe you.
Speaker 2: Know what, if you guys move into a place and if you like got the house together, you got the furniture together, you got everything.
Speaker 7: To get Yeah, like are you really gonna burn?
Speaker 3: Do you get a couch off?
Speaker 7: No, they can take it. You wouldn't let them have all your furniture.
Speaker 12: My cousin, he and his girlfriend, they lived together and they broke up. He well, he was petty, but he took everything that he bought, like the couch, the microwave.
Speaker 7: But if I got.
Speaker 8: Something, even if I shared it with my ex, if I bought it, I'm keeping.
Speaker 12: No, that's if I bought it, I'm keeping it. If they bought it, they can take it.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 10: Let me enter this into evidence. When my ex and I broke up and we had an apartment together, I had bought everything in there, and then we broke up, and I was like, take whatever you need because she didn't want to keep the apartment.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm keeping the apartment, okay, but take whatever you need.
Speaker 10: Furniture was and I thought that was just being a nice gesture because like in my mind, I'm going, well, she knows you bought all this stuff. And when I came home that day and discovered that place was empty.
Speaker 13: I mean said, like I got don't cleaned it out.
Speaker 10: The rugs were gone, like coffee tables, a couch was gone. I bought all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Anything you need.
Speaker 10: But I thought I was just saying that to be nice, like you know, like I feel bad how things ended.
Speaker 3: You know, whatever, I take whatever you need.
Speaker 7: I love that and she deserves it. What for after all you you.
Speaker 3: Broke up with her after.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right before her dream wedding.
Speaker 8: She needed a couch to cry one and you know what, I like, in the moment, I was like annoyed, but at the same time, I was just like I don't care, you know, like, yeah, it's just like close that chapter.
Speaker 10: I would have gladly gotten rid of everything, but I couldn't afford to buy new stuff.
Speaker 3: That's how my manag is broke.
Speaker 2: He told me, like any person that he's ever like ended things with that, He's like, keep everything. I don't even want to be I don't want any attachment to you or anything that reminds me of you.
Speaker 7: And I think that's the way to go about it.
Speaker 8: What about close us, because what if they give you a really nice pair shue.
Speaker 7: Get some red bottoms, I'm gonna keep those?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but are you weird?
Speaker 16: Though?
Speaker 3: Then you're gonna think about it every time.
Speaker 7: I don't think so. I just think they're cute.
Speaker 8: What about when you get into a new relationship though, like I wouldn't. I guess maybe I wouldn't mind so much.
Speaker 7: If it's clothes, I would. If my man is walking around in something another girl gave him, would you, yeah, lots different.
Speaker 3: No, it's not the same, and it'd be the same thing. I would feel it would.
Speaker 10: Make me very uncomfortable if all my wife's jewelry that she wore, like if you were, and a bracelet and a ring and stuff, and it was all given to her by an X, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: That would bug me.
Speaker 2: After a breakup, I would keep those things. But if I got into a new relationship and it bothered my new gardner, I would.
Speaker 7: I would obviously get rid of it.
Speaker 10: But would you be honest about where you got them? Yes, because I feel like most ladies would just wear stuff. Oh I've had this forever.
Speaker 7: Well, it isn't technically not a lie if true.
Speaker 3: So I'm asking a question.
Speaker 10: Would you be this thing, this watch that I wear every day, actually given to me by my ex?
Speaker 7: I would be honest?
Speaker 9: Yeah, the truth always comes out.
Speaker 7: But yeah, So on the show, one of the women wants her.
Speaker 10: Moving back to how I met your mother, I looked it up ended in fourteen ten years ago.
Speaker 8: Well, look, one of the women on the show wants her boyfriend Taet rid of everything around the house right that was gifted to him by an ex. So he's willing to do that until he finds out that her dogs were all gifted to her from her exes.
Speaker 7: So he's like, okay, well.
Speaker 8: If I'm getting rid of all my stuff, you have to get rid of your dogs?
Speaker 7: Are you doing that if you're what significant? No, you can't get rid of your kids from your ex.
Speaker 10: But what about in a break of who does get who does get the pets?
Speaker 9: Ooh, whoever takes care of them more?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, but then one person is giving them up?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I'm not co parenting. I'm sorry my pet.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like my buddy that broke up with his longtime girlfriend, she kept the dogs and.
Speaker 3: It broke his heart. But like you know what I mean, he didn't want to be like some visitations.
Speaker 10: He didn't know because you don't want to be tied to that then, yeah, tied to that person.
Speaker 1: You gotta move on.
Speaker 3: But it sucks because those are like your kids.
Speaker 2: One person keeps the pet. But what about what Jess is saying. You get into a new relationship and that person's like, oh that dog or cat is from your ex.
Speaker 7: It's got to go. What do you do? I'm keeping my pet. Yeah, the pet was here first.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's kind of.
Speaker 2: Weird to demand that about the animal. You wouldn't say that about like a huge man kid. Know that's from your Ex's gotta get out of here, unless it was really annoying.
Speaker 3: It's true. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV's Show.
Speaker 5: I too him, Hella, Petty. When I separated from my daughter's father, I took everything I paid for. I took the refrigerator, I took the wash of the dryer, the dishwasher that we installed. I even took the two beds that we had there because we had a three bedroom.
Speaker 3: Took everything that's fair stum and you paid for it, but.
Speaker 7: You need it for your new place.
Speaker 10: I know what it is, Petty, because they were probably contributing in other ways about other things for the place.
Speaker 7: And they can keep that. You can keep the pillow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the imaginary count no longer there. The hottest things.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Liam Payne had overdosed before.
Speaker 2: This is according to a source who revealed to Page six that Liam had odd at least twice in the past and he had to be revived. This is why people close to him were kind of shocked when his manager signed him up to do that Netflix show I told you about yesterday building the Bands, which, by the way, if you don't know, Netflix said they don't know if this is going to come out, and if so when you know, just in of everything, it's really up in the air right now. But the source said that Liam, you know, was in no shape to do that show because he had just gone out of rehab.
Speaker 3: But you know, he was still not well.
Speaker 2: He was isolating himself, becoming more distant from people who cared about him. He should not have been working. Yeah, that's so sad. This whole story is so heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: His heartbreaking.
Speaker 10: When you see some of the pictures from his time there, he looks okay, but you know a picture is not worth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you never know what somebody's really really going through. We got to talk about this Dwayne statue, Dwayne Wade statue, because.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you guys, if you see.
Speaker 2: This thing go to JB Morning Show, go to our Instagram story.
Speaker 3: So good you haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: The Miami Heat the honored Dwayne Wade with his new statue outside of Cassea Center in Miami. You know, Dwayne was a major part of that team, brought a lot of you know, winning through that team championship. This statue looks nothing like him. And when Dwayne Wade first got up there, he was like, who's that guy?
Speaker 3: When people were like, yeah, literally.
Speaker 7: Who is that guy? He ended up defending the statue.
Speaker 2: He said, if I wanted it to look like me, I would just stand outside the arena and y'all can take your pictures.
Speaker 7: It doesn't need to look like me.
Speaker 2: It's the artistic version of a moment that happened that we're trying to ceement.
Speaker 10: No, it sounds like he was from all the things he Yeah, he's continued to defend it. It sounds like he was very heavily involved in the creation of it. Yeah, and the artist has defended it like nobody could have done it better than this, Like they've all backed this thing up.
Speaker 3: It's not him. The public that's taking a look at this.
Speaker 10: I don't know who this I cannot it looks like somebody does not look like him. I can't figure out who it is.
Speaker 9: It doesn't look like him, and I don't know why he's defending it.
Speaker 7: I would want if it was a statue of me. I wanted to look like. It looks like somebody's seventy years older.
Speaker 10: At least it does look. Yeah, you're right, looks age get Laurence Fishburne.
Speaker 7: But I think not even I don't know. Go check it up. You haven't seen it, Damy Morning Show. It's on our Instagram.
Speaker 3: Like what you're gonna do about it?
Speaker 10: I mean that is out there in front of the arena.
Speaker 3: You get a welder and welder new face onto this thing. Graham, do you have all right?
Speaker 10: Well, this is not the situation us Dodgers haters want to find ourselves in. By here we are and on behalf of all of us. It's time for us to concede. I think the Dodgers won the first two games of the World Series in La. Then last night they did it again in New York. They beat the Yankees four to two. They now have a commanding three to zero series lead. No team in Major League Baseball history has ever overcome an three World Series deficit. Translation, the Yankees have no shot of coming back and winning this.
Speaker 7: I mean true, they still do a little bit of hope.
Speaker 10: They got to win the next four games in a row. Look, I'm an optimistic person in some instances, but this ain't gonna happen. If you've watched any of this series, you know the Yankees couldn't hit the ocean if they were in a boat. They can't hit right now. They cannot hit the ball. Aaron Judge has like one hit in twelve bets. He's supposed to be the best hitter in the game or one of the best hitters.
Speaker 7: Get They just need a little slump buster.
Speaker 10: They do need a slump now, Selena, Wow, you are spot on. I hope they went out last night and raged at the bars in New York and somebody is going to bust out of their slump because, yeah, nobody in this series can hit. So in my mind, this thing is all. But it's today or tonight. I didn't check the time, but yeah, game force, game force today, So just be prepared for this thing. I think the last nine times that a team has gone up three to oh, they swept the series or something. I don't know that the odds are not good. Did you say, go Mets, yan.
Speaker 13: Sorry you guys like, yeah, go Mets.
Speaker 3: This is the yes they're playing against. But yeah, it's not looking good. Guys.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: We are the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm John, I'm cheating.
Speaker 3: We have any good morning things.
Speaker 7: So much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 15: Good morning JV Show. This easy from Midland. I just want to say, happy Tuesday. It feels good to be a Dodger fan. Let's goo. How about that, Graham. One more game and we're world champions. Have a good day. Yes, and you guys are number one in Midland, Texas.
Speaker 3: All right, number one Middland.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I take that. And uh yeah.
Speaker 10: Look, basically foregone conclusion that the Dodgers are gonna beat the Yankees. The ladies cheering for the match, They're gonna beat the Yankees in the World Series. They're up three to zero. As long as we can all collectively and Dodgers fans included, admit that the twenty twenty World Series whatever, you're that pandemic you're when the Dodgers won, I'm using air quotes here because they played a sixty game season and then won the World Series. There that wasn't that wasn't real. But this one, this one will be real.
Speaker 3: This one. Give you guys this one.
Speaker 7: Okay, fair enough, let's kick up.
Speaker 3: What the belief is?
Speaker 2: Where you can win a JV show Chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word is always Leave your guest is on the talkback mic on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 7: You guys, ready to get to today's clip.
Speaker 8: I think it would be fun if we all got together one day and you know, like get to know each other better while we do it.
Speaker 7: Right, I think I'm busy that day. Yeah, let's let's do it, you guys, let's set it up.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk while we're doing it. Let's just do it. I don't want to do anything. Okay, what are we talking about?
Speaker 7: We got to figure out.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's right, and remember this is a family show. You sicko.
Speaker 10: So think about your guests. Leave it on the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app. Leave us your name, your city along with your guests, and if you've listened and played along with a segment before you know, people get those guests in quick. So hopefully you've already whipped it out and get ready to submit your guests.
Speaker 3: But you got to figure out what the word is first. Yeah, but we're gonna play your guests next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on nine.
Speaker 7: All right, let's get back to what the believe it is.
Speaker 2: Your chance to win something else really cool at JV Show Chug mug.
Speaker 7: You know how this works.
Speaker 2: You got to be the very first person a guest today is a bleeped at word. Only that person will get the chug mug.
Speaker 7: As I always leave.
Speaker 2: Your guest is on the talkback mic on the iHeart app in case you missed today's clip.
Speaker 7: Here it is.
Speaker 8: I think it would be fun if we all got together one day and you know, like get to know each other better while we do it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think some of you might not be that great at it though.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I'm very I'm good at everything.
Speaker 7: Let's go to your guests, and I remember this is a family show.
Speaker 15: Go Brning JV Show. This is Brian from Alameda, and my guess is Hike. Have great day, Olivia.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, it's the longest hike.
Speaker 2: I think I accidentally did six miles one time because by the time six miles, we thought it was a shorter uh like path, and by the time we were like, oh my god, when is this thing going to end? We finally looked it up and it was a six mile thing and we had to just finish it.
Speaker 3: At that point, you didn't call for like a helicopter rescue.
Speaker 7: I wish I could. I was so star we had kids with us.
Speaker 11: It was bad, guys.
Speaker 14: I think the.
Speaker 10: Paint a lot of people guessing paint or taking a painting class or something like that. Knowing Jess just loves to paint. That's a very good guest, but not it.
Speaker 9: Also, I don't know if you guys, would you guys be good at it? No patience for it?
Speaker 3: I guess good at everything.
Speaker 10: This is Kyle from Livermore. This is the most out of the blue guess you guys will have.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking the bleeped out word is crochet.
Speaker 10: I don't think that, guess is that out of the blue.
Speaker 3: And then let's look at what we got. Jess.
Speaker 10: She's got a cat. She's watching How I met your mother? And she enjoys pottery and painting. Rochet is the next step, you know what.
Speaker 9: I am not willing to take that next step yet, just yet.
Speaker 3: What if your cat here needs a little para mittens.
Speaker 7: Then I'm in.
Speaker 8: A Listen to the sentence, you guys, everybody listening, listen to what word would fit the sentence. I think it would be fun if we all got together one day and, you know, like get to know each other better while we do it.
Speaker 3: Grammar and sentence structure matter.
Speaker 2: Yes, sorry, So if you have a guest leaving out on that talkback Mike, we're gonna play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. We're playing what the bleep?
Speaker 7: Trying to give somebody, hopefully you this JV show Chug mug.
Speaker 2: You know you just got to be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word In case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 8: I think it would be fun if we all got together one day and, you know, like get.
Speaker 7: To know each other better while we do it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you nice to get to know each other intimately, you guys, Come on, I know.
Speaker 3: This is the Family Show. Thank you, just sorry.
Speaker 7: Let's go to your talkbacks again.
Speaker 2: That's the only place where you can leave a guess on the iHeartRadio app using that talkback Mike.
Speaker 4: Morning JV Show.
Speaker 14: My name is Elizabeth from Santa be my guest on the.
Speaker 8: World is World Word karaoke?
Speaker 2: Karaoke that's so much fun.
Speaker 10: Okay, would you guys like to do a group of karaoke?
Speaker 7: Just give me a couple of drinks?
Speaker 3: Yep, Selena, you'd actually get up and saying.
Speaker 7: I don't I love to go watch you guys sing.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are you a get up in sane kind of person?
Speaker 9: If I have enough courage and drinks and.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've got to need a lot of a lot of dad, are you get up in saying kind of person?
Speaker 7: I have a lot of drinks? What if it's just us?
Speaker 2: There's places where you go and it's just us in like a section, then yeah, that's not in front of that.
Speaker 7: I have a lot of drinks.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ignore drinks.
Speaker 7: I mean, you guys have already made me sing a bunch of times. It's just us. I can as long as no phones allow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't honor that the JV Show.
Speaker 15: It's Jonathan from San Carlos.
Speaker 3: I think the fleeked out word is meditated.
Speaker 15: You guys meditated as a group, became one, make it a great day.
Speaker 3: How would you guys like to meditate and become one?
Speaker 7: You mean, like take a nap together. I don't want to sleep with you guys.
Speaker 17: Either.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 3: This is Kayla and Terry from Redwood City.
Speaker 6: Our guest for the bleeped out word of.
Speaker 3: The day is craftice.
Speaker 6: We hope we win have a good one.
Speaker 3: Crafting had the right sentence structure.
Speaker 7: There a craft I don't.
Speaker 3: That's Jess lame.
Speaker 7: We'll let her have that.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely busy, and.
Speaker 5: My guess is bold like you bully bold.
Speaker 7: Answer says clip unbleeped.
Speaker 8: I think it would be fun if we all got together one day and bold, you know, like get to know each other better while we do it.
Speaker 3: I'm here for that.
Speaker 7: Are you guys good at bullying? No? No, but you don't have to be good to still have fun. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 10: Bowlly is one of those things that frustrates me because why aren't we all better at it? All you're doing is rolling a ball straight down in the sport I get it, But of all, think of all the sports and the level of difficulty and a lot of sports, and you look at bawl and you're like, this really shouldn't be that hard.
Speaker 3: You just roll the ball and knock the things over.
Speaker 10: It doesn't seem and it's always harder than it And to me, it's way harder than it should be.
Speaker 3: It's just like, why am I not better at this?
Speaker 8: For me, I'm more confused at the fact that some days I am really good at it, and then the next day I'm like.
Speaker 7: It's all chance.
Speaker 3: Horrible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, basically, it's all by chance.
Speaker 3: It's a good amount of luck.
Speaker 10: I've always wanted to break two hundred, always wanted to break too, and I've never been able to do it.
Speaker 3: I've come close, never been able to. It's elusive. All right, it's give a couple of shoutouts. It's give some shoutouts. First, Lance the same remind but I think another chuck you lug you for Lance. I think he's won before. Really all right?
Speaker 10: Now, Lance was in fact the only person that said bold, like past, that's bold was the word. But a couple of people said bowl or bowling. Those people Mikayla in Castro Valley and Lynda Stockton both said something bowling or bowl so close bold is what we're looking for. And Lance and San Ramonio is the only person that came with that correct day it Well answer, do you.
Speaker 7: Have another chance to play again tomorrow seven o five? And that's going to be your day.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow is going to be your day. I can just feel it. Also, Lance, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you another chug.
Speaker 1: Mutt Stacking the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Who DV show Corithy Frog Here, good morning, I'm calling on behalf of Francisco from San Jose. He would like to wish his daughter Bella a happy eleventh birthday, But who gives a part? Miss Picky? Where's my tie?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Happy?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 8: God?
Speaker 2: Please don't take this the wrong way. We talk about embarrassing parents all the time, because I am one. According to my own daughter, how embarrassed would you be if you're eleven years old and your dad is leaving.
Speaker 7: Talk backs of the radio?
Speaker 3: That was that was actual?
Speaker 1: Kermit?
Speaker 7: Oh, you're right right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Listen to the show and you're right, and now, kermit, you're right. Exciting. I got that totally wrong. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 7: Let's go to the phone's wellady for nine.
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 7: Who's this?
Speaker 3: This is Alle from Conquered.
Speaker 7: Alley from Conquered Hi. Your collar twenty.
Speaker 3: But you're not out of the woods yet.
Speaker 2: You still got to win the JV show You have NOPE game for your chance to win two.
Speaker 9: Tickets to the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco.
Speaker 7: You got this, Alley, you got this all right. Here's how it works. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions.
Speaker 2: She's got to get three correct, and you win the game the tickets to yours.
Speaker 3: Here's question number one.
Speaker 2: Glucose, fructose and sue cross sure.
Speaker 7: Are all different types of what suck cross sugar?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Did I say that wrong?
Speaker 13: Graham suck rose suck gross gross.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's super gross. I don't really know, all right.
Speaker 10: Question number two, if you want to ward off a vampire this Halloween season, what type of vegetables should you use?
Speaker 3: Garlic?
Speaker 7: Everybody knows that actually work?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: It does? Okay, good, it does, all right?
Speaker 2: The question number three, The Nashville Predators are a professional sports team that play in what league?
Speaker 10: As long as it's not one hundred yards from a school, they are fun.
Speaker 18: The Nashville Predators, Yeah.
Speaker 7: The NHL.
Speaker 3: They are a hockey team. Hockey team. Yes, they really love their young fans.
Speaker 7: All right, numbers soon, all right?
Speaker 3: Question number four?
Speaker 10: What is the name for the Italian food item made.
Speaker 3: Of boiled corn meal that once it's cooled and.
Speaker 10: Solidified, it can be like solidifies into a loaf? Excuse me that it can be baked, fried, or grilled. I can repeat the question because I've watched it.
Speaker 3: If you need.
Speaker 7: If you don't know, repeat it, all right.
Speaker 10: What is the name for the What is the name for the Italian food item made of boiled corn meal that, once cooled, is solidified into a loaf that can then be baked, fried, or grilled.
Speaker 3: There you come, yes, yes, John.
Speaker 8: Congrats you just got two tickets to the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco.
Speaker 7: Wow, you did so good. Congratulations. We hope you have fun. You are very welcome.
Speaker 2: Shout out of course.
Speaker 11: Yay.
Speaker 3: Can I just say happy birthday to my son David Alexy turns two on Sunday? Oh, happy birthday?
Speaker 2: C all right, Ali, congratulations, hang on for your winning You're very welcome, Graham.
Speaker 3: We have some shout out we do.
Speaker 10: I got a DM and says Graham, can I get a shout out for my amazing wife Deanna all the way from Chicago? And yes, you guys are number one in Chicago. That is from NAIM so happy well maybe also says shout out. I think it's just a shout out.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 10: Another DM here says, hey, Graham, could you please do a birthday shout out to Marv from the Bugs says he'll know who we are. I know he'll be listening to the JV show on his way to work, and since he loves to fart all the time, please play give us the fart at the end.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. We love you guys.
Speaker 10: I really appreciate if you guys cauld wish a happy fourteenth birthday to my lovely daughter Maya.
Speaker 3: We listen every morning on the way to school. Thanks.
Speaker 1: And that is.
Speaker 10: From another DM here says hey, Grammy, sliding into your DMS, you get a birthday shout out from my husband Anthony. He listens each morning on his morning run, shower and drive to work. He listens to you guys more than me. Happy birthday and I love your hubs. That's from Matt. Matt might have left us talkback earlier about that one as well, so double happy birthday tanty. Another DM here, it says, Hey Graham parents, in your DMS, we've been longtime listeners of Wild ninety four nine. Now our two boys love listening on their way to school, and that's what gets them ready so quickly and in the car to listen to the up note game. She says that definitely sparks some interesting conversations. I was hoping you'd give Aiden and Aaron from Morgan Hill a shout out and break the news to them.
Speaker 3: Listen to this, guys. Uh huh, they're going to Disneyland and them.
Speaker 10: That's from mom Beina, Dad Taysh and their doggie Nico.
Speaker 7: So I'm going to Disneyland.
Speaker 3: Aiden and Aaron from Morgan Hill. You spoiled little brats. I'm kidding my half.
Speaker 1: That's true The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 17: Good morning JV family, Mama Albert, shout out to all my fireball teammates took first place.
Speaker 10: Last night in the division b Out Loud Sports championship.
Speaker 15: Woo go fire.
Speaker 3: Ball because we love them ball.
Speaker 19: Oh nice, the division, whatever bracket you guys are a nice job.
Speaker 16: Is hottest.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 7: So Jiselle Pornchton is her ragnance, you know, Gisel.
Speaker 2: She's Tom Brady's ex wife, and then she moved on with her jiu jitsu instructor, Joaquin Valente. So her and Joaquim are expecting their first baby together. She already has two kids with Tom. She's reportedly five or six months along right now. As for Tom, Giselle didn't want him to find out this major news through the news or through the internet, so she did give him a heads up before the media could catch on to what is you know, going on with her in leak that news.
Speaker 7: I don't know when he found out, but it.
Speaker 2: Was before yesterday. But you know, he's probably just wrecked over this news.
Speaker 7: He saw how sensitive he was at the roast like any mention of her, he was getting.
Speaker 10: Upsets, you know, I know, majorly majorly shook. There may be some something, does he is he just a puddle of tears on the next Fox broadcast.
Speaker 3: Oh the poor guy.
Speaker 2: He probably he probably is. He posted something to his Instagram yesterday and everyone's saying that it's it's a cryptic message because he posted, like, you know, just a picture. But there was a song playing, and the song lyrics went, oh, mirror in the sky, what is love? Can the child in my heart rise above? Can I sail through the changing ocean?
Speaker 3: Tights Fleetwood Mac?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't listen to change?
Speaker 3: Oh shin You think it's about Jaselle?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 3: What was the name of the song? Crazy? I know it's a great song.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Landslide, Yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely about Jaselle. Sewn Mendes see my Reflection and a smoke, Sew Mendes, You to the Shawn mend.
Speaker 3: That's a great song.
Speaker 2: Shawn Mendes just addressed his sexuality in a major way. Remember we talked about this a little bit last week. He performed a new song called The Mountain. I remember he sang something along the lines of like you can say a light girls, you can say it like boys, whatever's gonna make you feel better?
Speaker 7: That was his way.
Speaker 2: That was a play basically saying like, I'm still in bothered, doesn't matter to me. So he performs the same song at his recent show at Red Rocks in Colorado, but he talked to the crowd from the heart, and she.
Speaker 10: Did it sound like this, but time makes you bolder, even children get older.
Speaker 7: Older. No, I didn't, but he really opened up to the audience.
Speaker 16: I just want to be able to be closer to everyone and just kind of be my truth in you know, the rio truth about my life and my sexuality is that, man, I'm just I'm just figuring it out like everyone and I don't really.
Speaker 3: Know sometimes and I know all the times.
Speaker 16: Heels really scary because you live in a society that has a lot to say about that. And I'm trying to be really brave and just allow myself to be a human and field things.
Speaker 7: Don't you love that for him?
Speaker 8: And I do feel bad that he hasn't felt comfortable to that talk more about it.
Speaker 7: That makes me sad.
Speaker 2: But if he feels like he wants to address it, and I think he's done a a good job of it, I'm torn because it shouldn't matter, and that's what he's been saying this whole time, and he still said that. He said, it's silly and it feels very intrusive because there's been rumors about it in the past, and it shouldn't matter to anybody. But if he feels like now he wants to share this with his fans and he can hopefully inspire other people, then if that's what you want to do, go ahead, and I'm happy for you that you're in that space. Yep, Graham, what do you have in trending hard?
Speaker 10: A couple months ago, we talked about the viral infinite money glitch that people were sharing on social media, where someone discovered that if you went to a Chase Bank ATM you deposited a counterfeit check, you could immediately withdraw most of the funds before the check inevitably bounced. So you could just put a fake check in for five thousand dollars and the ATM would give you access to either that full five thousand or close to it, before the bank had time to see if the check would actually clear or not, which of course it wouldn't in this viral hack, if you will, Well, people start lining up to do this, and everyone thought they were getting.
Speaker 3: Free money, free money.
Speaker 10: Everyone, Well, not so fast because JP Morgan they must own Chase Bank. They're now suing customers who tried to cash in on this glitch, So expect a federal lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Coming your way.
Speaker 10: Banking laws we know in this country very strict, and their federal laws protecting these sorts of things now listen to this. The bank filed at least four separate lawsuits yesterday. These were just sort of the big players involved in this one case, a Chase customer allegedly with drew more than two hundred and ninety thousand dollars. They put a fake check in three hundred and thirty five thousand in the glitch. Because of the glitch, it gave him access to two hundred and ninety thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: They do that money and spent it all over my God said.
Speaker 10: They're also attempting to file charges there against there was an accomplice because whoever deposited the check was wearing.
Speaker 3: A mask at the time.
Speaker 10: Obviously they knew what they were doing and trying not to get caught.
Speaker 3: But oh no, you have and they are now I've been busted.
Speaker 10: They're going to be attempting to recoup Obviously the stolen money interest on that stolen money, overdraft fees on the account, legal fees, and some other punitive damages. So these people believe not only you can't just go along.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry here, I'll give the money back.
Speaker 10: It's gonna cost you a lot more money than that. Fraud is a crime that impacts everyone. They say, so wow, it does.
Speaker 7: It didn't really impact me.
Speaker 10: Well, you know it could if you know banks were getting ripped off and then your fees and account things went up.
Speaker 3: And okay, I could I could see that.
Speaker 7: I could see that.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Thank.
Speaker 3: You so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 7: A lot of top bags coming in this morning.
Speaker 2: We're just talking about Jesselle Bunchton who pregnant Delle Bench.
Speaker 4: It's pregnant.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna have.
Speaker 4: To be late for work now, just to hear you guys tell me this gossip.
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 14: By the way, Ebling from Los Angeles, love you guys.
Speaker 7: Thank you, evely, thank you.
Speaker 3: And I had to look up during that last song.
Speaker 10: Jav show number one in Los Angeles, non Dodger famous.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, those are the only ones we care about. Yeah, ye fancy if you miss the story.
Speaker 7: Giselle.
Speaker 2: You know, this is Tom Brady's ex wife. She's now with her Jiu Jitsu instructor.
Speaker 7: Expecting a baby.
Speaker 2: Congrats to them, Tom Brady probably just in a puddle up here right now.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Graham, you are the best singer ever, ever, ever, ever.
Speaker 14: You have to sing more.
Speaker 3: Your emotion and passion is so consuming.
Speaker 10: I love it.
Speaker 3: Do it, do it again.
Speaker 10: I gave a little rendition of Fleetwood Max Landslide because Tom Brady, you know, posted some of after the news about is All Bunch. He posted some of the lyrics from that song, and uh, I'm shocked that you guys didn't join in and try to harmon it because it's one of the greatest songs of all time.
Speaker 2: My favorite song that you sing is Accident Guys. Do you know that one of your head you need an.
Speaker 10: Accident attorney by your side. All you have to all you got to do is called the Accident Guys. Yeah, I'll sing that one later.
Speaker 2: Okay, one more talk back. We were talking about Seawan Mendez.
Speaker 17: Good Morning JV shows said, he said from Long Beach Sean Mendez. It was not news that he like guys as well. I mean, people been saying that for years. It's just it's kind of cute that he want to I don't know, address lator come out in a sense.
Speaker 2: Good for him, Yeah, I mean that's what he said. People have been saying that for years, but he never said that, right.
Speaker 10: You know, it is weird to be speculating about somebody else's sexuality like it's none of our that's not your business, and then they should be the one to control the narrative about it.
Speaker 7: So exactly for.
Speaker 9: Him, also, isn't Seidi said usually in a creek.
Speaker 10: Yeah, long beat, because if you remember he left to talk back. Maybe at the end of last week he was overwhelmed with emotion because Matt Daddy was taking him on a Halloween so I can only imagine their departure port.
Speaker 2: Sleigh said, Slay, All right, let's talk Halloween costumes before we get to the offensive Diddy ones that are already popping up online. Please go to JB Morning Show on our Instagram. We got some good ones we got to cover really quick.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Somebody posted their Natalie Nunn costume and they had a prosthetic chin added to their face.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, oh good, it is so good.
Speaker 7: She looks just like her. So that's like one of my favorite things. The other one that I want.
Speaker 2: To talk about is from Kelly Rippa and her husband Mark Consuelos. They dressed up as Taylor Slift and Travis Kelcey at the US Open where he wore that like Gucci outfit and she dress and they nailed.
Speaker 3: It like he put the mustache.
Speaker 7: Yes, that is how you do Halloween.
Speaker 3: That's solid. I love it.
Speaker 7: This is how you don't do Halloween.
Speaker 2: Some couple, sorry, a couple of college students have come under fire after dressing up as.
Speaker 7: Diddy and Baby Oil. We still don't know the.
Speaker 2: Identities of these college students, but this video is posted by costume.
Speaker 7: This person was in blackface. Oh that's what's wrong with it.
Speaker 3: That will do it.
Speaker 2: We don't know the identities of these two people, but the person who posted the video, they are a student at San Diego States.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, sand come on, as text do better.
Speaker 2: So not only is the person who's dressed up as Diddy in blackface.
Speaker 7: Aside from that, everyone's like, it's just a bad costume.
Speaker 2: This is the laziest version of Diddy ever, Like you're wearing just some white sneakers, a blazer, and a red bow tie and nothing about.
Speaker 7: That says Diddy. It's giving like pee wee Herman or something.
Speaker 2: And then the baby Oil just like a pink outfit Johnson's T shirt and you're holding baby oil. It's just a bad costume. But the blackface in their right mind thinks.
Speaker 10: That is okay, particularly someone that lives in California. We're smarter that thought. We are smarter out here than that.
Speaker 7: That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: I guess not.
Speaker 10: I yeah, that that part indefensible. But the Diddy and baby Oil do we think that it is kind of an interesting thing that like it's you know, the did learn all this stuff has become such like a mainstream joke that inevitably we are going to see a lot of costumes like this. But given the horrific nature of all this stuff that it is interesting that we're able to like because if somebody right after all the Harvey Weinstein dressed up as Harvey Weinstein, people are like, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 3: That's not funny.
Speaker 10: But because it's ditty and all the jokes that have come out of about and the baby nail, it is does seem like I get it acceptable Halloween costume.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I still don't think it's acceptable.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's really poorant I get why somebody might feel like they want to do that because they think it's funny and it's just become a giant meme at this point, but I think it's a really poor taste to make a joke about the crimes that he's committed.
Speaker 10: It is tough because even you know, more and more underage people are joining these lawsuits and talking about what allegedly happened to them, and as young.
Speaker 7: As like would you even want to dress up as that?
Speaker 3: Ten years old?
Speaker 10: And then that starts to be like, yeah, I can see why, like this little crosses the line a bit, and come.
Speaker 8: On, there are so many other Halloween costumes that you can pick from.
Speaker 7: Literally anything else.
Speaker 3: Jackson, Dracula.
Speaker 7: I understand people are Michael Jackson every.
Speaker 3: Year, too too soon, too soon.
Speaker 2: But to your point, there's a million other things. You could be the Diddler. Yeah, I don't think we should.
Speaker 8: I mean, so, how do you guys feel I've been seeing pictures of people dressing up as the Menenda's brothers as well.
Speaker 3: Are you serious, like that I.
Speaker 9: Find I find kind of weird too, Like why it's.
Speaker 2: A creepy spooky how I feel like I wouldn't even know what you were dressed as if you came to my house dressed as the Menanda's brothers, Like.
Speaker 7: Who are you?
Speaker 10: Someone should do the Diddler, but dressed like the Riddler from The Batman. You know, he has that jacket with all the question marks, but instead of question marks, it's pictures of baby oil dude, the Diddler.
Speaker 3: And hat and everything all that would be.
Speaker 1: I still like, that's what I want to be.
Speaker 3: Now I gave it away.
Speaker 2: I see even that like it's funny, but I still feel like in very poor taste, like it's awkward.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you.
Speaker 10: Did it up right, I'll give you a pass if that one's good. All right, dang it, I should have made that jacket.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: All right, Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 10: First things first, we got to talk about this altercation between Cowboys cornerback Trayvon Diggs and one of the forty nine ers beat reporters.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you guys see this?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 10: Okay, So postgame and Niners beat the Cowboys obviously on Sunday Night Football, and in the tunnel right outside the Cowboys locker room, Trayvon Diggs comes out and confronts one of the reporters that's out there waiting to be let into the locker room to talk to the players.
Speaker 3: Diggs is still.
Speaker 10: Wearing his pads in full uniform, so clearly he got into the locker room post game, immediately saw this guy, Mike Leslie's post on Twitter and was upset about it and then immediately came out to confront him about it. Now, that post on Twitter was a video of a play George Kittle almost scored on.
Speaker 3: He had a forty three yard perception.
Speaker 10: Trayvon Diggs seems to be almost not blocking for him, but also also not wanting to tackle George Kittle, and so he just wrote, what is Trayvon Diggs doing on this play? And Diggs did not like that. He came out to confront him and he said, out of that whole play, that's what you got from that, And then all the other reporters are staying there and Leslie says, we can talk about it more if you want, like says, okay, he engages him right there, but then Trayvon says, we can talk about D's nuts, and then he.
Speaker 13: Walks back into the locker room. Hilarious was first time, like, you idiot, what are you doing? You just lost the game, Get out of here and shut up. But then he dropped one of the greatest lines of all time. We can talk about these nuts. I just thought, well played, well done. But what do you guys think about that? A sports reporter critiques your play?
Speaker 10: Should you go after them personally critiquing players on field play forever? That's what they do, that's their job. And how are you do you think players? Again, he's still in full pay, he still has his pads on. Do you think they go to the locker room and then check Twitter? Actually I would immediately to see if there's any posts about that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't That wouldn't surprise me. Yeah, before you even hit the showers.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, I mean, as much as I say it's not right, I probably would do the same.
Speaker 9: As in like check to see what people were saying.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't be able to do.
Speaker 2: I'm the type of person I cannot handle any negative comments about myself, so I just I avoid that if I can't.
Speaker 3: Some people don't care. They want to, They want to see all.
Speaker 7: The comments about them.
Speaker 3: I still get it.
Speaker 10: You're a professional athlete. You make millions of dollars here playing a sport, and you're that worried what one guy who could never play you know, your position ever and doesn't make you know, like, does it make the money you do, doesn't.
Speaker 3: Have the life that you do.
Speaker 10: You're worried about what that one guy posts to his Twitter, like, get over it.
Speaker 8: You're already mad that you lost, and that just like sets you off.
Speaker 10: If he didn't, if he didn't drop the these nuts in there, you would have totally lost them.
Speaker 3: Are you going to talk about Iceland?
Speaker 10: Because they just completed a very large scale study on the four day work week. Other countries have tested this in different capacities, but between the years twenty twenty twenty two, fifty one percent of the workers in the country accepted an offer for a four day work week, and partially because they wanted to study to see what it happened, how it affected people personally, and also how it affected the economy and productivity. Will the results are in and you guys, they are all very positive. Day seventy eight percent of Icelandic workers reported that they were very satisfied in their worktime. Those that were working the four day week, sixty two percent reported less stress in their overall life. That was a big number. Ninety seven percent said that working shorter hours made it easier to balance work with their private life. Everything was better now, and what employers want to know, what the government wants to know is what does it do for productivity and wages and taxes and all that kind of stuff. Well, a productivity increased by one point five percent year over year during that time that they were doing that, the highest of any of the Nordic countries in the area, So they were outperforming other countries that were working.
Speaker 3: A five day week.
Speaker 10: So it had a positive impact on total revenue production.
Speaker 2: That's not a very big increase, but doesn't that go to show that we still get the same amount done. We're just as productive, but we're just happier ye as well?
Speaker 7: Why are we doing this?
Speaker 8: Yeah, imagine how much more productive we'd be if it was just a three day work week.
Speaker 7: I think we should try that.
Speaker 8: Dude, You're right right, keeps increasing and we.
Speaker 3: Could trim off that pesky third day day. Yeah, I mean be great.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the amount of work we get done.
Speaker 2: That part is that'll never Like, we wouldn't even get to an experimental phase here.
Speaker 10: The lawmakers have floated this out in the United States. There have been bills proposed for this, and there's been a couple noteworthy ones recently. I think there is a world where, because of AI and AI being the thing that picks up the load on a lot of this, people could then go to.
Speaker 3: A four day work week.
Speaker 10: As much as I'm anti AI taking over the workforce, if it got me a three day weekend every week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm here for I'm here for that too. But then eventually they eliminate all of us and we all die.
Speaker 10: But at least we had three day weekends for years, Yes, and less stressed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Graham, are you all caught up on Love Is Blind? You know the reunion is coming out tomorrow?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, not there yet.
Speaker 10: I tried to get my wife to watch some over the weekend and she said, quote, I'm kind of done with it.
Speaker 3: I was having trouble convincing.
Speaker 10: I think when we have it on and watch like you naturally get kind of sucked into it.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. She's just this season isn't doing it for her, and I will not. You told, I told you guys, I will boycott that reunion. I don't. That's the most boring pile of TV garbage of all time. I know. Yeah, I'm not even to the part.
Speaker 10: I'm to the part where the couples have just started their I don't know where they are in Mexico. Yeah, their vacations or whatever. I'm just we're just to that part, so we've got a ways to go.
Speaker 8: I know my expectations are very, very low for the reunion tomorrow, but I'm still gonna watch.
Speaker 16: I know.
Speaker 2: It's like you can't not watch what you're so invested watch online.
Speaker 10: That's like two hours of your life you'll never get back.
Speaker 3: I'm so boring.
Speaker 2: I'm curious to see if Netflix will actually get their ish together this time, because any other time I've done, like a live show. I guess they've gotten better because they do a lot of live shows now. But the last reunion, remember it was like delayed. They couldn't get it right.
Speaker 3: It sucks people were so mad for that reason.
Speaker 2: I'm out Grant if it were up to you, because I know your wife pretty much has to say so.
Speaker 3: And what you guys watched? What would you watch if it were up to you? Real Housewives of Orange County. That's what we watched all week.
Speaker 10: And long, you guys, we were watching that one. That's what we watched instead. And we watched a few episodes of that. And no, that's not what I would like to watch. I don't even know. I don't have a TV watching identity anymore.
Speaker 3: Is gone.
Speaker 10: It has been fully stripped for me. I don't know. I don't even know what's out there for me that I would like anymore.
Speaker 9: Are you done with Emily in Paris?
Speaker 3: Yep? That's what I would have watched. You're right, that's what I would have watched. That one.
Speaker 10: That's actually pretty good. And we're done with that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 9: Let me ask you guys, this would you're where?
Speaker 8: I know you both are already married, but if you weren't, is your wedding more important than going to a World Series game?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 10: Graham, what's this? I mean? The Giants are in it?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 3: Is it like Game seven?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That would be a tough one to miss.
Speaker 10: It's your way Game seven. You know how rare that is to see a game seven.
Speaker 2: The wedding is like once in a lifetime, hopefully who's coming go why?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 3: Right, right now?
Speaker 8: We're not talking about like having to pick whether to attend your wedding or attend the World Series game, right, But one Yankees fan took money from his wedding fund to buy World Series tickets, So I wanted to know support your significantly.
Speaker 7: They're not in this decision.
Speaker 10: No, I mean, look, there are a lot of details in weddings that are very expensive that no one will ever remember. And so if I take the budget from the table runners or something stupid that nobody cares about, and I got to go see my team play in the World Series, and nobody would have been like.
Speaker 1: You know what's missing from this wedding?
Speaker 10: Table Runners they didn't and my chair didn't have the nice seat cover, run like, nobody cares about that stuff.
Speaker 3: Just give them an open bar and the'll it's not even like.
Speaker 2: You're taking it's not even like you're taking money from something. And then that thing's just gonna be missing from the wedding. That's most likely going to happen. Now it's going to be us having to save more and longer for the thing that you took money from.
Speaker 3: What's a trade off? Though we budget you're a trade off.
Speaker 7: We don't how many, for how for how long? We all know how expensive weddings are.
Speaker 10: Now, if your team wins, you're a hero for doing that. Now, if your team gets totally pounded like the Yankees have been getting pounded by the Dodgers, yea, you are an idiot.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Like?
Speaker 10: She would never do that. Don't take money for your wedding to watch your team get pounded.
Speaker 3: Know how much he took.
Speaker 8: So this guy bought four tickets for nine thousand, four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Nine that's too much. Thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: Now what he did say, I.
Speaker 10: Thought you were talking about maybe two tickets and maybe it was like, you know, two grand or something or less.
Speaker 3: Nope, nope, nope, no, you can't do that, he said.
Speaker 8: He got his fiance's blessing first. Now, the thing that I found the craziest in this scenario.
Speaker 3: Was she allowed that.
Speaker 10: She didn't even what you got four tickets and she wasn't one of them.
Speaker 7: It was him.
Speaker 9: It was his girlfriend's uncle. And two friends.
Speaker 7: She didn't go to the gate.
Speaker 8: Well, actually she hasn't gone to the game because he bought the tickets for Game five, which we don't even know if it's gonna happen or not.
Speaker 10: He's getting his money back, hopefully, right, he's getting now.
Speaker 8: I don't know how it works when you buy tickets from somebody else. He might have if he got him from a like somebody, a party, yeah, a third party.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure if he would get his money back.
Speaker 8: I'm assuming that there is some sort of refund there. What does She apparently was like, you know what, I am still I'm still learning the game.
Speaker 7: So I is she okay?
Speaker 3: This like yeah, you have like Stockholm syndrome or something.
Speaker 2: This get out major red flash out.
Speaker 10: He had me be one thing if she was also a fan and she was yeah, go and then he said, and I got you a ticket, of course, But instead he's taken somebody.
Speaker 8: I still would want to experience that. I'd be totally fine with it. If my boyfriend was like, hey, we're gonna go, Yeah, we're gonna go see the Giants World Series and I get to go too.
Speaker 9: Sure, let's you know, we're cutting into our wedding that we're.
Speaker 7: Gonna have together.
Speaker 8: So let's do something together instead of you.
Speaker 2: Guess that makes more sense. I'm still not okay with it, Like this is for certain things that I've already planned out for the wedding, the table runners, Yes we do, that's.
Speaker 7: What I want.
Speaker 3: Hey, you don't need the wedding, the upgrade place. No one I remember, no one who cares.
Speaker 10: You don't need the nicer wine glasses, nobody cares. Nobody cares about any No, you don't need the nicer napkins, nobody cares. Yes, wow, just I've been to a lot of weddings. I'm just trying to help people out, save your money.
Speaker 7: But a wedding is a wedding.
Speaker 8: But also if your team hasn't made it to the World Series and forever, then you kind of want to be there when they do good.
Speaker 7: Point right, not on your wedding. Don't you want to be at your wedding?
Speaker 3: Isn't that more important?
Speaker 15: The honest thing?
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Gypsy Rose is getting an early heternity tests this week. As you know, she is still per regnant, not due till January I think, And because her divorce from Ryan isn't finalized.
Speaker 3: I told you this before.
Speaker 2: Under Louisiana law, he would automamatically be listed as the father on the birth certificate even though it's not his baby.
Speaker 7: It's her boyfriend Ken's.
Speaker 2: So this paternity test it's not because she's questioning who the dad is.
Speaker 7: It's to give everyone.
Speaker 2: Some closure because she's still getting like harassed online over the whole baby daddy situation.
Speaker 1: It's for that.
Speaker 2: And she's also hoping the courts will decide to let her use this in court to have the dad's name on the birth certificate change to like the rightful person, because she just wants to move on from her marriage already. This type of paternity test can cause up sorry, can cost up to two thousand dollars. Wow. And she's not even including Ryan in it, not even his DNA because she knows he's not the Dad's going to be her and Ken.
Speaker 3: And if it's a match, it'll show it's match. And if it's not social media, it's not celebrate.
Speaker 7: That would be crazy.
Speaker 3: Within the realm of possible Wow. All right, so Forbes has put out their Top Creators list.
Speaker 2: These are some of your favorite creators and social media influencers.
Speaker 7: Let's just go over a few of the big names really quick.
Speaker 2: Logan Paul came in at number twelve because he is super rich off obviously things having to do with social media, but also his WW career. You know, he's got Prime, he's got Lunchley, he has a clothing company.
Speaker 3: He made nine point eight million dollars. I thought you were going to say, like ninety.
Speaker 10: I would be surprised if his earnings crazy are massively although we don't really hear his name very much, not really.
Speaker 3: No younger brothers taken over.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so Jake Paul, he came in at number thirteen.
Speaker 10: He's making less. That's not possible. Jake Paul made less than Logan Paul.
Speaker 2: No, I think no, I think they got it back they got it backwards. So sorry, this report screwed it up. Not me, because Jake Paul did make more than his brother Logan. He made thirteen point six million dollars. This report just got the numbers grewed up, so he must have been number twelve, and then Logan number thirteen.
Speaker 7: My apology.
Speaker 3: I've made more than that for one of his silly fights.
Speaker 2: That year, just thirteen point six million with he has a betting app his boxing career and most valuable promotions.
Speaker 3: I bet million. Astronomically different, That dude is Raking.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Kayannatt who He's a really, really big streamer. He has a partner partnership with Nike. He's signed a multi million dollar deal with Rumble. He made eight point five million dollars number twenty four, and then let's just go back to number one. No surprise, mister beast. Yeah, what is his eighty five million dollars?
Speaker 3: And again the past year? Again, that's probably even probably higher. I think it's much higher.
Speaker 7: How did that say?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: How did he get his start?
Speaker 9: I just all of a sudden one day heard about him and he was already huge apparently, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's been doing it for a long time. He has over five hundred million followers.
Speaker 7: On social media.
Speaker 3: The algorithm loves that guy.
Speaker 7: They yeah, it does, gram.
Speaker 3: What do you have? All right?
Speaker 10: First it was the foot longs that weren't actually a foot long, and then the tuna that may or may not have contained any actual tuna. Now subway being sued again. Before I get to this next lawsuit, did we ever determined did the subway tuna have tuna in it? There were conflicting results there.
Speaker 3: That was. That was the lawsuit that was filed here in the Bay Area.
Speaker 7: I think like really small.
Speaker 3: It tastes like like.
Speaker 10: Some trace amounts of some other kind of ocean fish or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it ended.
Speaker 10: I don't know what we settled on there, but I can't remember well. A new lawsuit filed in federal court in New York by a woman named Anna Tolison. She's a legend that subway sandwiches are short on meat. She says she paid seven dollars and sixty one cents for a steak and cheese sandwich because in the pictures and the advertisements it showed it piled high with meat. Then she got it and just wasn't There wasn't very much meat on it. Her lawsuit claims that subways actual sandwiches contain two hundred per sent less meat than what consumers should expect to receive based on their marketing and advertising. These things show these sandwiches stacked up big, big, thick subs full of meat and we know Subway well, I'll ask you guys about that in a second. Her class action lawsuit seeks unspecified damages for all New Yorkers Again, a class action lawsuit who bought sandwiches in the last three years for subways alleged violations of the state's consumer protection laws.
Speaker 3: Selena, do you.
Speaker 10: Think subways sandwiches are short on meat? Because I tend to agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course they are the short on everything.
Speaker 10: You love a good frivolous lawsuits? This are you like chomping at the bit to get in on this and follow one year?
Speaker 15: This one?
Speaker 7: I can't get behind?
Speaker 2: Why not do even I know what you actually receive looks nothing like the pictures anywhere you go, I'm not expecting unless they promised this many ounces of meat and then you go and you weigh it back home on your meat scale and it's not adding up.
Speaker 7: Then I think you have something.
Speaker 3: Okay, But let me this.
Speaker 7: I don't I can't get behind.
Speaker 10: Let me say this to your point about things don't come out as they seem. Yes, that burger in the commercial doesn't look like the fast food burger you actually get, But does it contain the two patties and the two slices of cheese that it says it does. Yes, Now, when you see a picture of a subway sandwich, count the folds of meat in there.
Speaker 3: That sounds weird, But do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's like piece of.
Speaker 10: DELI mean folded another one, and another one, another one and another one, and it looks like holy And then when you get it, they put three slices on it, and the picture looks like there's tons of cheese and they put those three triangles on there.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 10: I mean, look, I think frivolous lawsuits are ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I don't like you. I just think there is a point to this.
Speaker 10: Should you be able to file a lawsuit on behalf of all citizens everywhere and get money back? No, you should know that about the place. But they're maybe they should change the picture or change the amount of meat that they give you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they skimp you. They do. They don't.
Speaker 10: They have strict rules to only give you four slices of turkey or whatever it is, or three and the picture don't knack then.
Speaker 8: And one napkin and one nap and even if you pay for like extra avocado.
Speaker 7: It's like the tiniest little slice. Yeah, I don't know. I can't get behind this one.
Speaker 3: And I I know. I think you'd be on the phone through lawyer right now, getting ready to follow your
Speaker 1: Own The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine