Speaker 1: Yeah, ritt of news need so you don't have the.
Speaker 2: Come run in just as fast as we can.
Speaker 1: Shooter's gonna help.
Speaker 3: Come Man Dix is the Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 4: No Tom Martine, Hi Tom Martino here kicking off election eve. I know you don't want to hear about it. In fact, the United States doesn't want to hear about it. According to surveys, they have election fatigue. We don't. We're talking about your life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, and money, money, money, and we have, as you'll see in our wide shot if your streaming the show or downloading it later, we have Barry Miller. I call him a steemed real estate broker. And the reason I say that Barry is I'm how many years ago? I'm trying to I always say thirty or so? How many years it was more than that? It's what year did you start that? About?
Speaker 5: Four years?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Okay, so we're talking like fifty.
Speaker 4: So you and I got together, Well, you did it, and I covered you. I think I gave you the first, the first coverage ever on buyer brokers. He invented it, I mean he did, he developed it and nurtured it and it was so cool. And what he did was he decided to do buyer brokers. He says, you know what, everyone is representing the seller, and that's true. You'd call on a sign or you may even call a broker and say I want to buy a house. And back in the day before Barry, they would show you houses, but they legally and technically raw.
Speaker 6: All fifty states time and the real estate schools taught it everywhere across the country.
Speaker 5: Okay, taught taught it everywhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you resent the seller, so remember your fiduciary duty is with the seller, and legally that's how it was structured until we change that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what you did, and there was nothing wrong with that as long as you knew it. Now I'm going to go back to you. And so he invented the buyer broker or developed it. There were a couple of people trying it, but he formalized it, made an association and made it nationwide legal. In fact, states adopted it, and we have contracts now for that. And it's really cool. So then he went on to other things as he got older. He's an old far like me and didn't want to retire. We like being productive.
Speaker 5: For a long time.
Speaker 4: Of course, that's why a seventy one I started my Wave eight wealth management. I want people to make money, and I'm you know what I'm tired of at this age. It's no longer about just patting your pockets, although it never was with me. It was about love and compassion and spreading the wealth. But really though, at my age, I want to just tell people where it's at. I mean, you know what I mean, you just want to expose crap like don't do this, don't do that, do this, do that. And that's why when it comes to election and stuff, I don't want to necessarily tell people about the people. I want to tell people about issues, issues that affect their lives and their pocketbooks. And that's why you don't hear me a lot pushing things. But Mark Major, Mark Major, who is of course a part of this show for many, many years, he has a different opinion. He believes I'm Mark you there, bro of course okay, And his video is not up of your streaming. I did that as a service to the public because he was out working on his tractor. And anyway, Mark election need just real quick and people listen. We can't ignore what's going on. And again, I'm not telling you what to do. I'm telling you to look at issues.
Speaker 7: But Mark, go ahead, but you've already told everybody who you voted for, which is Trump? And I appreciate you doing that as someone that's been in the Denver metro in Colorado area for over forty five years.
Speaker 4: But just to say I didn't say because I did, you should too. I mean, and again, no.
Speaker 7: I didn't say you did. I'm just simply pointing out who you voted for.
Speaker 4: That's all. Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Well, I think tomorrow's really important. If you don't get out and vote, it's not a good thing whatsoever. But I am pretty sure Trump is gonna win. I love how they mess with the polls in the last few days, especially these left leaning polsters. They had one come out of Iowa saying that she was three points up. No way, Jose, is that ever gonna happen?
Speaker 4: Ever?
Speaker 7: Ever, it's gonna be like twenty sixteen, twenty twenty. These pollsters get it all wrong when it comes to the Trumpers.
Speaker 4: We don't want to talk to them.
Speaker 7: Why the hell would I want to talk to some lefty freaking polster somewhere we just simply don't talk to him.
Speaker 4: And that's going to show tomorrow in the final numbers. And by the way, I'm in a election news, true news, that's exactly what the news is reporting, and both sides of the news. When I say both sides, it's too bad we even have to say that. I swear to God.
Speaker 7: Well, you know you're right, though, tom Half of them are a complete fake news, absolutely utterly fake news.
Speaker 4: Did you hear?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: I hate I want to say that half of the registered voters who take part in polls, half say they lie or avoid.
Speaker 7: Well, that's amazing. I just avoid for sure. I don't know about lying. But why would you spend fifteen minutes doing a poll and lie? You simply go, I'm not interested in you hang up on.
Speaker 4: They said forty eight percent said they previously lied to those whom they chose as a candidate, more than double the twenty three percent of previous times. People are lying.
Speaker 7: What I don't like about polls in the final news. By the way, you see that SNL boy, did they screw up on that deal?
Speaker 4: They didn't invite Trump.
Speaker 7: They ended up giving them a ninety second commercial during something yesterday, I think during the NFL game. Yeah, well, how the hell did they do that? They did it on purpose or lion cheating bastards. I mean, I'll put it exactly what they are this current administration, Harris and Biden.
Speaker 4: They're so in with the media. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 7: If you don't believe me, well, actually most lefties do believe me, and they know it.
Speaker 4: They just don't see a problem with it.
Speaker 7: People, you have to get out tomorrow and vote if you haven't voted yet. All the early numbers are looking really good for the Republicans in every swing state.
Speaker 4: They're looking better than they ever have for early voting.
Speaker 7: But that does not mean you do not keep the foot on the pedal. You get your ass out and vote tomorrow. Even Colorado can do something tomorrow, folks.
Speaker 4: I want to mention something, this is really serious. Rather than looking at a personality, because I know a lot of people have things about personalities, look at the platform because it's the platform that pushes the people. There's not a candidate that can come in and vote totally against their own platform. So look at the platforms they're published and look at them, because what you'll find is the truth truly, I mean what the truth is.
Speaker 7: One of the candidates has been in charge for the last three and a half four years, and our country is nowhere is in the good shape it was when Trump was there or anybody else. But the real part that kills me about that is the border more than anything. It is absolutely insane. The amount of fetanol coming over, the amount of people sucking up resources that US taxpayers pay for.
Speaker 4: Mark on the issues. Let me get this out. During discussions and during debates, for example, I'm going to give you one example. You know, they'll talk about aborting babies up to the moment of conception, excuse me, the moment of delivery, and people say that's not happening. You know, the truth seekers they call them, or the fact checkers will say that's not happening in one state. That's true, that is absolutely true right now. But the platform says that they're in favor of that. So it's not a law right now, it's not a right right now. But their platform says they're in favor of abortion up to the moment of birth. That Colorado right now under Polish, I don't know if it is. I think it's it's on the ballot this time another novel. Right now, you can have an abortion in Colorado up to the day. Okay, I don't know that to be sure, but if you say that, I'll look it up.
Speaker 7: If they if they go that far, I personally I think it's crazy, but you know, whatever to me.
Speaker 4: But it's what I'm telling people is that no matter what the laws say. Now, including on the conservative side. You know, people say there's going to be a national ban on abortion, not in the it's not in the platform. Now. That's not to say one or two of them, or four of them or five. All I'm saying is this, if you look at the platforms as side by side right now, just you'll get an idea of issues. Okay, that's the bottom line. That's what That's the only message I want is that even if you hate the people on the ballot, look at the platform because very seldom, and I'm serious about this, have the candidates gone against their own platform. They haven't. They really haven't. The platforms seem to over the years. I went back and looked at platforms, and they seem to hold true to their platforms. It's just that people don't really look at them. And then they're surprised and okay, just do that. Okay, Michelle, you have an issue with a contractor what's going on? Michelle? Michelle, do you hear me? Yes? I can. What's going on with the contract?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 8: So I got like held damage on my roof.
Speaker 4: And i'm my Okay, So it's a roofer you're talking about.
Speaker 10: Yes, what happened?
Speaker 8: Submitted to the insurance company, and they came on and did an estimate on the damage damaged.
Speaker 10: Yes, and then so we got their estimates from the insurance adjuster, and then.
Speaker 4: The adjuster estimated how much.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 8: Twenty nine thousands.
Speaker 4: Okay, twenty nine to thirty one okay, so let's say thirty so around thirty what happened?
Speaker 8: So then we had we called the roofer and they came out and did estimate.
Speaker 4: And then when the roofer came out, when the roof came out, they came out on their own after the adjuster.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they came before, they came before that.
Speaker 4: Just again, oh okay, okay, what did the roofers say?
Speaker 8: So he said that the house was damaged pretty bad, So then they did did the roofer agree?
Speaker 4: When the roofer came out previously, what did the roofer estimate the damage at.
Speaker 8: I think was the twenty about twenty nine.
Speaker 4: And then well, well they're they're agreeing then, right, they're both agreeing. Yeah, yeah, So what's the problem now.
Speaker 8: I don't have any problem with the contractor. I'm having prone with the mortgage.
Speaker 4: Tell me what's going on.
Speaker 8: So the problem right now is that the first check that came, we sent.
Speaker 10: It to them, to the mortgage mortgage, and our mortgage.
Speaker 8: Is Round Point Mortgage mortgage.
Speaker 10: And we sent up the check to them.
Speaker 8: And they sent it back to say, Okay, you guys need to.
Speaker 10: Endorse the check. So me and my husband.
Speaker 8: Signed it, and then we send the.
Speaker 10: Check back to the mortgage mortgage.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That's the way. That's the way many of them work. Hold on, and I'll come right back to you. I just want to make sure of a few things. And I'm praying that the that you know that the roofers not bugging you for the first check. You should never give the first check to the roofer, nor should you pay any big money down. And if a roofer says you need to ditch them, I don't care who they are. I don't care who they are, do not use them. I'm Tom Martinez. Three oh three seven one three talks seven one three A two five five. Waterpros dot net will get you the best drinking water through the end of the year, the best special ever drinking water at your kitchen, saying triple filter, reverse osmosis and a whole house water softening system. The best at the lowest prices anywhere. I'm telling you this three oh three eight six two five five five four. Both systems just over three grand thirty one ninety five. I'm telling you you will never find a system this good for this price. Waterpros dot Net three oh three nine zero excuse me, three oh three eight six two five five five. Oh my god, I'm sorry. Waterpros dot Net. I'll get that number. Three oh three eight six two five five five four. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up, free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, your troubleshooter. I want to go back to Michelle. So, Michelle, uh, you sent your check in to your more gage company and they haven't sent it back yet. Is that right?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 10: So we sent the first check in and they returned that check back, and.
Speaker 4: I want to understand that they wanted you to sign it, and then you signed it and you sent it to the mortgage company. That's where we stand right now. Right your mortgage company has your first check, but they have not sent you the proceeds. Is that correct?
Speaker 8: They have not finished the transaction because we have two checks. So the total of damage is about sixty thousand, Michelle.
Speaker 4: So the first you told me, they asked, oh wait, wait, wait, please help me here. You said, the adjuster estimated it at thirty grand.
Speaker 8: Okay, thirty was thirty glan.
Speaker 10: But it's not about the window too, so it's all the windows are damage to though.
Speaker 4: So Michelle, let me ask you another question. This is I want to know your total damage was sixty thousand dollars? Is that right?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, now sixty thousand. And the roofer said the roof was thirty thousand. Did you get another estimate for the windows?
Speaker 8: Yes, we got so different contractors they could did.
Speaker 4: That, so so your contractors agreed. Okay, that's good. Okay, Now here's what I'm so. You got your first How many checks in total? Are is the mortgage company holding in total?
Speaker 8: So they're holding one check for thirty thousand?
Speaker 4: Okay, and that's all insurances. Hold on, that's all insurances paid, Michelle. Is that all insurance has paid so far? Or have they sent you more checks?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: They have no insurance give us all the costs of the damage already. But now the mortgage is holding.
Speaker 4: Show you just told them? Okay?
Speaker 11: Hold on?
Speaker 9: Did I make you swear?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: You did not. You said all they're holding is thirty thousand dollars. That's all you've been paid. Now you tell me you've been paid for everything?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 8: Okay, So let me see this again.
Speaker 10: The cause of all the damace.
Speaker 8: Should be sixty thousand.
Speaker 10: The first check, the two.
Speaker 8: Checks that we sent out to them to have been signed and send it back, one was for two thousand and one was for twenty seven thousand.
Speaker 10: That's like close to thirty thousand.
Speaker 8: And then the third check that we sent to the mortgage was another thirty thousand.
Speaker 9: Okay, and then I need to.
Speaker 4: Know, Michelle. Here's what I need to know. How many checks have you, not your mortgage company, have you received and deposited in your bank or given to a contract How many checks for how much?
Speaker 10: Okay, so we got.
Speaker 4: No, Michelle, Michelle, that's a number. That's not a discussion. How many How much money have you actually received in your bank account or that you paid to the contractor. I'm not counting the mortgage company. How much money have you received?
Speaker 8: Let's see seven thousand plus thirty thousand?
Speaker 4: There you have received personally so far thirty seven thousand, Yes, yes, okay, got And did you pay that money out? Did you pay that money out to the contractors?
Speaker 10: Yes, we pay almost all the money.
Speaker 8: To the contractor.
Speaker 4: Good. And has all of the work been done?
Speaker 8: All the windows are done except for.
Speaker 10: The okay, good?
Speaker 4: How about the roof? How about the roof?
Speaker 9: The roof is complete?
Speaker 4: Good? Good? Good?
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: Now, so what we have now is your final payments being withheld by the insurance company, which amounts from your math to about twenty three thousand. Yes, okay, so why won't they send you that money to pay off the bill?
Speaker 8: So every time we called, yeah, we always give a different customer service rep. And each of the rep would tell me a different story.
Speaker 4: Well, like, give me, give me an example of a story of why they won't send you your money. Okay, if you if your if your work is done, and you sign those checks, why won't they Why won't they release the funds?
Speaker 8: I am not sure. But when I talk to Windy, which is a rep over there, he said, we are missing some signatures on her on the form, and I asked her if.
Speaker 4: She can and that's crazy. So they're holding twenty three grand and how long? Tell me? Is that what you owe? Or are you going to have money left over? It doesn't matter to me. I just need to know.
Speaker 9: So that's how.
Speaker 8: Much money that I need to pay the contract to.
Speaker 10: Ask as all of damage.
Speaker 9: In my garden?
Speaker 4: I get it. Now, what can we do? Do you want us to call that mortgage company? There is no reason in the world they should be keeping your money.
Speaker 8: So every time I talked to a different personnel, they will also tell me that we are missing the adjuster worksheet, and they wanted.
Speaker 4: Well, it's their adjuster, not yours.
Speaker 8: Yes, and we submitted to worksheet three times to them. They keep saying that they don't get it.
Speaker 4: All right, we need to get to the bottom of this. Hold on a second. We just need to call them and say, stop jerking these people around. That to me, would be the smartest thing to do. Stop jerking these people around right now, Hold on, a deputy, d to you, are you inundated with cases? I'm not inundated at all. Right, Let's take let's what's the name of your mortgage company?
Speaker 9: Point? Mortgage?
Speaker 4: What Point? What say it again, dear?
Speaker 8: Brown Point is in South Carolina?
Speaker 4: Brown Point? Okay, yeah, all right. We will call them and is that two words?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 10: Round point is one word?
Speaker 4: Okay, got it? All right. We're gonna call them and basically say, what the heck are you doing? Okay, So hold on, I'm Tom Martino. People. I want to say a few things. It sounds like she didn't get burned. She probably dealt with good contractors. The work's almost done, the windows are done. She wants to pay her bills. Plus she has some money for garden damage. Mortgage companies all and play games like this and it sucks. So you hang on and we're going to call for her three oh three seven to one three talk seven to one three eight two five five. I'd like to tell you about Frank Duran, the real Estate Man dot com. If you're looking for a market analysis of your home and what it will sell for. So many people just need information first before they bother to put it on a market and Frank will do that, taking into consideration all of the market conditions, and that's free of charge with no obligation three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Frank durand the real Estate Man dot com. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Wait time for an insurance check up, free no obligation. Comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real Estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi, Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three O three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three A two five five. We have Barry Miller with us. We're going to be talking about Vesta turnkey. I do have some texts if you want to text us questions, you can call in as well. You can text us on my Google number seven four seven nine nine nine fifty two eighty seven four seven nine nine nine fifty two eighty or the iHeart short code five seven seven three nine. Right now, Jamie has a question or an issue with Annie's pet salon. Jamie, what's going on?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Uh, you guys just contacted me about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I called doc. You called with a you called with a problem, no doubt. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Well, I have three little dogs that I've been taking there since they were babies, Okay, and I took them out of that salon right before I saw the video. I took them to another groom er in the other groom.
Speaker 4: What video are you talking about?
Speaker 9: There's a video that's going viral on the next door neighbor hood thing. Okay, and I guess they said that, and what was.
Speaker 4: The video about.
Speaker 9: Well, there was a poodle, an eight month old poodle in there, and this lady was you know, just yanked his arm or her arm. It was Rosa. Is the dog's name?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Under the look.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the dog pulled back. Okay, it's our next door neighbor. I've got it on my phone, you know.
Speaker 4: I called that store, right okay. And it was a poodle.
Speaker 9: It was an eight month old poodle. And then when the dog yanked back, you know, his his paw, she just started choking him. It's not funny, you know, because no it's not. I mean no, I know my dogs were being abused there because they kept telling me that I was the problem they were there.
Speaker 4: Well then don't well then don't take them there anymore. But I'm looking and I can't find I can't find the post anywhere about it.
Speaker 9: But ver Era Herrera h E R R A R A.
Speaker 4: I think that's who posted it.
Speaker 9: They said that they took it. They they took the video down. I've got it on my phone though.
Speaker 4: So what's the first name on Herrera?
Speaker 9: I think it's Laura.
Speaker 4: Laura. Okay, Well, anyway, so what are you calling about?
Speaker 2: Will?
Speaker 9: There was another. It was another groomer that filmed this, okay, because I guess she got upset and she filmed this, posted it and it just went viral.
Speaker 4: Well for something going viral and I can't find it, it can't be that viral. But our affiliate, our affiliate has it up KRD card springs, Okay, krd O. Let me find it because I can't find it. I got the video, all right, lady, we hear you. Geez Okay, I'm gonna put it up, but I want to know something. Where'd you find Can you send me the link to the video. Send it right now, so on text so I can put it up anyway. Tell me what you're calling about. Thank you for telling us this, Jamie. What are you calling about now?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm just trying to you know, you know, I just don't want that to happen to anybody else's dogs. You know, I've got I've got really good little dogs. But you know, they convinced me that I was the problem, and I wasn't. You know, I've had them to it.
Speaker 7: They're looking into it and they're going to find out. I don't know, man, I look at the video. I sure wouldn't want it to be my dog. Don't get me wrong, but it's not like I don't know, it's not good, but it's not like they're beating it.
Speaker 4: It's like rough handling. Mark.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if it was my dog, i'd be definitely pissed. So don't get me wrong, but it's not as bad as what I thought I was going to see. The authorities are involved. They're doing a full blown invent.
Speaker 4: Send me the link.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I just emailed it to you.
Speaker 9: Killed owner didn't think that there was a problem with it, and she was the one that we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna look at it. Okay, So anyway, bottom line here, what do you want done?
Speaker 9: I just want to warn people. You know, I would have never taken my dog's there, you know if I knew that they were being treated that way.
Speaker 4: And they who took this video? I want who took the video?
Speaker 9: Another rumor and they've all quit, I guess because they don't want to be associated with that.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, you know, look, okay, I see what Mark is saying. Does that look like that that the first I mean they're holding the dog snout? I mean, but I mean, my god, I was expecting and listen, like I said, like Mark said, it's a little rough, but my god, I mean, I don't know if okay, let me say here. Then they keep flashing back from it. Where okay? Where?
Speaker 9: Well? The thing is is that my dogs were traumatized there. You know.
Speaker 7: My dogs are traumatized. Any glomors Mark Mark, Mark, Mark, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not to see Okay, Okay, to see it, I would not.
Speaker 9: I would not.
Speaker 4: I I hate to tell you this, but she's not hurting the dog. I mean, I thought I was going to see massive cruelty here. She's not hurting that dog. I'm not putting the video up. I mean, well maybe I should. I got to see if I can't, first put.
Speaker 7: It up, and I'll do a poll on it and we'll get people's reactions.
Speaker 4: Let me see if I can get it up here on there, all right, Listen, I got to take a break. I'll see if I get it up. Listen, I don't, so you see if you can get it up, here's the thing, here's the thing. Alhaha, Jamie, listen, I understand you're upset, but at least now you know that's not the place you want to take your dog. And don't take it, but there's nothing you can do in retrospect, right right, right, I mean, just don't take up there.
Speaker 9: Anymore problem because yeah, they're just uh, you know, I get it.
Speaker 4: You feel vindicated, is what you're saying. And I get it, I really do. I'm Tom Martine. Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. Don't forget Compass Insurance. Compare your insurance, make sure you're not paying too much. Make sure you have enough coverage. The Insurance helps Center all free of charge, honest to god comparisons of what you can get how much it'll cost three nine nine six nine thousand. Go with a sure thing Denver's best rufer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're contenth time for an insurance check up, free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance. Paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom, Martino here, welcome to the show. So if you're streaming our show, we've been showing our sister station there for that that runs a that they run a radio show and there they have a TV station, Channel thirteen and Colorado Springs KABC affiliate, and that we're showing a video of this dog groomer and I you know, look, I think I wouldn't want my dog there, but it's I don't think it's classified as cruelty. That's my opinion. I don't either. Some rough handling. I don't like it. Oh, it's definitely rough. Well yeah, but it's not even extremely I mean, look, I'm not saying, you know, keep doing it, but people just have such a way of exaggerating. Three h three seven to one three talks seven one three eight two five five. Now, Barry Miller, I know we're going to a break callers, hang on. I want to give you time to really talk. I promise you. Deputy Demetrios and follow ups as well, but I want to talk to Barry right now. And I wanted to ask him because I have a question here, Barry, have you ever had what happens when properties go down in value? Like it they can happen with adjustments. Have you ever had that happen during Vestera turnkey? Vestera turnkey, he researches markets, helps you buy into a property, He serves as your broker, and then he monitors that. He has a management company he does business with that takes care of the rentals for you. They even can take the phone calls for you. They basically make you a landlord without the hassle or conventional risk. But someone wants to know what's to prevent from losing money when I go to sell it.
Speaker 6: Well, we have never had it happen in five years since we've been reactive, and then from three until oh eight, we also didn't have it happen until the Great Recession occurred, and then it happened universally. But we knew about that also in advanced and did you get people out? We got dozens of people out. They you know, marvel at how we did that. Couple people, a handful of people didn't did not choose to get out in Florida, but they were buying properties at twelve fifteen thousand, they were up to sixty thousand, they came down to thirty thousand. Then they got out and they still tripled their money. However, since twenty nineteen we haven't even come close to any annual or quarterly drop in property. The research is stellar, very good. It was prior, but since twenty nineteen, no, no, can it happen, of course, But frankly we say it this way. It'll take a local nine to eleven event to occur for those properties to go down and give.
Speaker 4: Me an idea of one of them, one of them.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Mark, give me an idea, barry of one of them. You've done in the past year. A piece of property, what city it's in, how much you guys paid for it?
Speaker 4: What's it worth? Now?
Speaker 7: How much did people make? I mean, I don't understand your plan, to be quite honest. Oh we're gonna we'll walk you through it next hour.
Speaker 4: But let's talk about Okay, that sounds an example, But right now, though, give an example of a game you can get.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we don't give the cities up, Mark, but it's North Carolina is one of our hotspots.
Speaker 4: Okay, area US an example.
Speaker 6: Okay paid two eighty five just October twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: That, yeah, God, we have pictures to eighty five.
Speaker 6: That home today is at approximately three thirty five. That's the math that we do, Ben Ray, how many people are involved in that house?
Speaker 4: One person per property? Mark if unless you and your wife want to do it, or you and me want to do it.
Speaker 5: Now this was a husband and wife.
Speaker 4: But the point is Mark, and we'll go through that. Yeah, I know, it's not a group of people buying into a rate or real estate investment trust. It is not, as a matter of fact. So I want to go over that because people as.
Speaker 7: The average house increase in that area, is that on par with everything else?
Speaker 4: Or you guys did that's fixed?
Speaker 6: And magic of our research Mark, Our annual appreciation that we use as a is twelve to fourteen percent. Now, however those neighborhoods are going up fifteen to nineteen percent in reality.
Speaker 4: To answer your question, Mark, it's not just the houses he buys. He researches markets that where they see a depression in prices. Yeah, they're under the pot and potential for great appreciation. So we'll talk about that. Though it is a good idea in market. Sing Now I don't understand completely, And he asks a question, A lot of people do am I buying in with a bunch of people and you know what. Yeh, that's a great question. Well, we'll talk about that and more coming up on The Troubleshooter Show. Three h three seven one three Talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Stick around, Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison all Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the Real Estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ripped tough.
Speaker 1: News ned adviy So you.
Speaker 10: Don't have the.
Speaker 2: Come run insous as fast as we can.
Speaker 1: Shooter's gonna help coming Man.
Speaker 3: Six is The Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martino, Hi Tom Martino.
Speaker 4: Three oh three seven one three Talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Welcome to the show. We're here to help you by solving problems, answering questions, taking complaints, and we have all kinds of things going on. So let's go right to Barry Miller's with me.
Speaker 15: Yes, can I please have the cat cat?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you like the cat people are Okay, that's Princess, my daughter's cat. My daughter lives here.
Speaker 15: Princess.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's so, my daughter's cat. And and she loves coming down here. She loves Dmitri. Now she likes me a little, but she loves Dmitri. I think she knows Dmitri has a couple of cats. And then so when my daughter's off at work or school or whatever, she comes down here to say hi to us. Well, she has made herself at home.
Speaker 15: Adam, wold not let me replace the cat cat? So what do you mean kidnap yours?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, she's she's kind of a sweet cat, but she is she she likes coming down when we're here, and normally she's framed out. But I can't frame I assume she doesn't go outside at all. No, no, no, no, yeah, you know I used to let cats out when I was in the country. But Mark, you know it's hard. You have cats and they don't last lost. If we've lost a couple that way, So we had barncats, we'd keep in the barn, or we have housecats. We learned that you just can't do that anymore. Anyway, you can tell the personality.
Speaker 7: We've had one that I don't think w whatever get killed by coyotes, but other ones they just get suckered in.
Speaker 4: Man. Yeah, I want to bring I want to bring up a couple of things. Here we have Jeanette. Two weeks ago she called in with a car sale with Dmitri. Dmitri, just can you recap the problem please?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Jeanette bought a Jeep from Driving Motion up in Greeley, and according to Jeanette, they warned her that this car won't pass the missions because it needs an ABS module.
Speaker 4: Well, which of course doesn't have anything to do with the mission. But what's really funny is you're here, you're right. But what's really funny is they're not supposed to sell it that way. It's a tollway. And she said it wasn't sold as a tollway well.
Speaker 12: And furthermore, Jeannette went on to repair the ABS module at the expense of I think she said, fifteen hundred dollars. And of course the car still want pass emissions now where.
Speaker 4: They never gave her the three day voucher to go get it done.
Speaker 12: They got the they gave her the voucher, but unfortunately they gave her that story allegedly, so she didn't have it in the first three So that's the effects of that story delayed her getting emission test.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but unless she can prove that, yeah, it was a stalling tactic. If she got a three day voucher and she did not have it tested within that three days, they're going to have a very tough time. She's going to agree.
Speaker 12: I agree, and I made I would say five calls to Drive in Motion, including one about ten minutes ago asking him to either talk to me where this is their Greeley store.
Speaker 4: Well, Greeley, Weld County has the worst car dealers in the universe anyway, the worst ever and is Long Mountain Weel County. But they're all you know, they're all they sucked, they all suck. And again, so basically she needs to go to the state dealer licensing board. Yeah, I mean, except they're going to say, wait a minute, you got the three day voucher and you didn't have it done. But if we can prove that the problem causing it not to pass was obviously not recent, maybe we can make that argument. What is the problem causing it not to fail a mission?
Speaker 12: Well, I think that's why Jeanette is on the phone because she's had some experiences with mechanics recently.
Speaker 4: Find out Jeanette, Well, I.
Speaker 16: Did take the voucher. The person at the admissions place did take my voucher after I explained to them the situation. It did well, sure, but it didn't right, No, it didn't pass.
Speaker 4: But what was the reason it didn't pass?
Speaker 16: They said that there's fumes coming from the the.
Speaker 11: Gas ap.
Speaker 9: Cat area.
Speaker 4: That's it. It could be just the overflow. There's an overflow tube that gets plugged, and then there's bad gas caps. That could be really minimum. I don't understand, though, Do you have any proof that they told you that it would not pass emissions?
Speaker 17: I believe it's on my paperwork.
Speaker 4: Because that would be the oddest deal I've ever seen. They give you a three day coupon saying go get it tested. It will pass. That's what the coupon basically says, and if not, we'll take it back. Yet, on the paperwork, it says this vehicle will not pass emissions. So that is a dichotomy that does not make sense to me. So here's what we're going to do. Send me your deal paperwork. I want to see where that's written, and then we can help you. Three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three A two five five. When people tell me they got paperwork, that's where I stop. I got to see the paperwork. If it's written this will not pass emissions, then it's going to be the weirdest deal I've ever seen. That they give her a three day coupon to get it and tested when they told her ahead of time it would not pass How many want to take my side? Bet that she does not have such a clause in her paperwork. Anybody, There's no way a dealer can be that stupid. Three O three seven one three talk seven one three A two five five. Now, my deputy Bow has been working with someone. He had an issue with Mike Marony Chevrolet. What was it, bo that you were helping with?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: From from the eleventh Yeah.
Speaker 18: Called in on the eleventh he bought a new truck from Mike Marony Chevrolet, and he discovered a paint defect in a rocker panel in the door, but he waited, you know, he bought the car, the truck in twenty twenty three. He talked to the sales manager there and.
Speaker 4: Did I take the caller? Did Mark? I don't seem to have it in my notes, do you.
Speaker 19: Know normally I write that down.
Speaker 4: I think I took that. Okay, good, Okay.
Speaker 18: They go ahead, okay, both So the sales manager Jimmy there, they came to negotiation where they were just going to give him sixteen hundred dollars okay for the paint. But as usual, there's always two sides of this story. And the manager, this Jimmy guy left the dealership.
Speaker 19: So it was kind of what he said, she said, So he was calling for about a few months. I've called.
Speaker 18: I had to write a letter to Mike Maroney himself, and he did have his uh sales the general manager, Daniel write me a letter back, and I forwarded the pat Since the manager, the sales manager's gone, they can deal with the defect, but he has to file acclaim with It's a general motors issue, not a dealer issue, and it's clearly stated in his paperwork. Also, they charged him nine dollars for a seal coat on his truck.
Speaker 19: But Pat the caller never received the seal coat.
Speaker 4: So the man they're going to read are they going to read the manager?
Speaker 19: The general manager, Mike Maroney wrote me.
Speaker 4: A nice letter.
Speaker 5: Sitting there.
Speaker 4: They're they're going to Mike Mike Maroney. You mean someone at Mike Maroney wrote you a letter.
Speaker 19: Yeah, his general manager, Daniel.
Speaker 4: Got all up.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's like his right hand man.
Speaker 18: They're going to give Pat a full credit of nine hundred dollars for this seal coat because it was never applied. But as for the paint defect, you know, listeners, when you talked to these salespeople, you need to get get it in writing or attack.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, I mean there's just been getting it in writing. We have found is weak. If you just don't buy the car, I don't buy the car with Weoh nah, don't buy it.
Speaker 18: And then it took fifteen months to discover this defect to really get going on it.
Speaker 4: But I think that's a big problem.
Speaker 18: But I think you can get it corrected if he files acclaimed with General Motors.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you? Bo three oh three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five okay one Clear Choice Garage Doors twenty four to seven service. As you may have noticed, as it gets colder, your door might kick back a little because the tracks get tighter. Sometimes you need an adjustment when it gets really cold. If you do have any garage door issues. One clear Choice Stores has been for providing help to my listeners for years and years. A great company one clear Choice Doores dot com, one clear Choice Doors dot Com. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two three O three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three A two five five. I have the esteem Barry Miller with us from festera turnkey and Mark asks how the program works so let's let's explain this because so many people are asking questions the same questions. Okay, they think it's a group investment. Now let me explain this. Let me start out by saying, Vestera Turnkey is a strategy. It was developed by Barry Miller, who has a years of a spotless reputation in real life. I'll tell you that right now. He's next to godliness like Frank durand the real estate man. Now, so Barry Miller, no fooling, just a great guy. Now, Barry Miller started this strategy where he goes out to markets. He wanted to help people become landlords without the hassle. So he started researching markets because the biggest hassle with rentals, there's two hassles. One you don't buy right, you don't sell right, you lose money or you don't make a lot. And number two you have negative cash flow, which doesn't help. But all the other benefits, that depreciation, all that that's good stuff. So now Barry said, what if I could help people turn a positive cash flow and not guarantee but almost as sure they're going to make money on the sale. So he looked for markets that consistently appreciate. Now, it could be a great market, like Denver was turns out not to be a good market now. And some of the markets he puts you in, they are great now, but it may not be great in five years because as they appreciate, they outvalue themselves to where a point where you can't buy right. In Colorado, you can't buy right and you want to buy a rental here, you're crazy if you try so. Now, Barry take it away. So you put together a program that finds these markets.
Speaker 6: The research finds the best markets in the country. But add to what you said, the strong economy has to be there. Colorado Springs was a hot spot until it priced itself out of being a positive cash flow and top flight appreciation for the next three years.
Speaker 5: So you just now, So you.
Speaker 4: Need rentals that will support it, and you need appreciation that will support it.
Speaker 6: And we need neighborhoods that are not fixed and flippers.
Speaker 5: We're in the opposite end.
Speaker 6: We are buying properties with nearly no deferred maintenance for the next two to three years. Now, that's all research, all based on research that we know how to do.
Speaker 4: Now, when you find these properties, Mark, you ask do I own this with a group of people. The answer is no. Here's what happens. Barry takes investors at his seminars or who hear his commercials, and he says, okay, you want to sign up. What's the minimum Barry.
Speaker 5: It's about sixty thousand.
Speaker 4: Okay. So let's say you have sixty to invest. That will get you one property right, That'll.
Speaker 5: Get you one good property right.
Speaker 4: So for sixty grand you get one good property. That sixty grand goes into the property makes a normal commission, and and and that's all. What go ahead.
Speaker 6: We we don't get directly paid at all. We find the best buyer agent fiduciary buyer agent in that marketplace who becomes the buyer's buyer agent. The buyer agent closes and sends us roughly a big referral fee.
Speaker 7: Okay, So the sixty the sixty grand in this instance I give to you. Guys, is there a deed in my name? What do I get back? That's what we're going through. So that's sixty grand.
Speaker 4: Mark, you are one hundred percent the owner of that property. And all Vestera is doing is assisting in the buying and the selling at the right time.
Speaker 7: And how do I own a property for sixty grand, which is mark.
Speaker 4: It's called you get a mortgage. That's what we're going to go through. Go ahead, barriers, down payment Mark.
Speaker 6: The lenders now a days and have for the last three or four years typically say you have to put twenty five percent down.
Speaker 5: That's your down payment.
Speaker 6: And that's why we don't have any markets within one thousand miles of Colorado. Look, the median price of a home in the United States is roughly four hundred thousand. What is the median price of the same house in Denver, Colorado roughly six hundred and fifty thousand. So we are in markets that are and I don't always say this, but are under four hundred thousand median price.
Speaker 5: That's part of the key.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now they take let's say Mark is an investor. Yes, sixty grand goes down. All of that money Mark goes into the property. Okay, you buy the property. Now, obviously normal commissions are paid, and those commissions a barry gets a referral fee. But this is what's really important. For that referral fee buying and selling, that's all they charge you. Mark. The normal commission is if you did it on your own, you'd pay that. Oh yeah, but you get you get to pay that normal commission, not a penny more, and you don't pay anything else for Barry's expertise. That's it now for that money. Now, they put you in touch with the lenders. They put you in touch with and they walk you through it. They put you in touch with the management companies they've been using for years. Then they go out and find they find your your renter, They collect rent, they manage it. If you don't want to take a phone call, it's an extra how much.
Speaker 6: A year three hundred and sixty dollars per property per year, twelve months.
Speaker 4: And then vestera. Barry and his team makes all the decisions you know that aren't major and going to broke you. They take care of the minor crap every day, day to day things. Okay, so now your hands off. When does a buyer like Mark, if he put a sixty grant in in his mind he owns a house in ex North Carolina or South Carolina, when does he ever get involved before they sell?
Speaker 6: When anytime he wants to, we're sending him regular reports on the economy, the neighborhood, and that property like annual appreciation.
Speaker 4: Where does his positive cash flow go to him? Now, if he has someone move out, which occasionally happens, and the management company charges half of the first month or all of the first month.
Speaker 5: Good question, Tom.
Speaker 6: We have gotten them to negotiate either zero or a flat five hundred dollars fee.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we're there. Ever a month? Is there ever a month? An owner like Mark, if he put his sixty grand in where he would have to write a check.
Speaker 6: I would say, in a four year period, you'd have to have twenty marks. And maybe in a four year period one or two of those people would have one or two negative months.
Speaker 4: Okay, but overall it's positive.
Speaker 6: Yes, the interest rates have us cringing a little bit, right, and some of our buyers have said, we'd rather not wait two months for positive cash flow. So we have an absolute limit on what the negative can be at the request of our customer.
Speaker 4: Now, what if you want to finance the whole house? Is that not wise?
Speaker 6: We have people who do that. That's where their comfort level is. Okay, economically, financially, they see it in writing, they hear me say it. That is not the highest and best use of your money.
Speaker 4: Okay. Got it. Now, when Mark it puts his sixty in and he owns the property, when does he sell it.
Speaker 5: At his timeline for his oriors?
Speaker 4: That we discuss, but you may recommend, we think you should sell.
Speaker 5: We recommend, and I'll say, typically, what.
Speaker 4: Am I tied to you until I do sell?
Speaker 5: No? Nothing, exclusive, no exclusive target.
Speaker 4: If you want to sell on your own, you can seal by for sale by owner. Go ahead and bet.
Speaker 6: Not tied to us. That that's the part of the magic here too. But but you will most of our investors wealth builders have said, maximize our return. Now, keep in mind the return is forty five fifty fifty five percent per year. Yes, it's on paper, except unless you want to borrow the money from your own property. So it's very liquid. We don't tolerate that non liquid stuff. It's liquid. But yeah, you don't have all that money at your disposal to yourself. But anyhow, most of the people want maximum return because they're the smartest thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, so Mark says, handle it. When would you tell them to sell?
Speaker 6: Typically two to two and a half years. Here's what people are doing selling that one property with us involved. As we negotiate lower fees no lower commissions in the field and buying two properties now doubling their return with positive cash flow on each property and typically no out of pocket cash for those purchases. Okay, ten thirty one tax deferred exchange.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm going to say something up front here, it is always best if you have sixty or more to go direct to Vestera for the best return and the best simplicity. However, there are people that have been asking me if if I'm getting involved. Now, I'm getting involved in two ways, personally and through Wave eight Wealth Management. Personally, I'm going to get involved with Barry just own some properties. That's the best, most efficient way. But if let's say you don't want to invest sixty grand, let's say you want to invest I think we're going to make a minimum. But let's say it's ten grand. Now we're going to put together a group an LLC and I or Wave eight will go out and get the mortgage and Wave eight will be the owner. But you'll well not Wave eight. But wait, we're going to call it a Wave Vister Era one, Wave ASTERRA two. We're putting together LLCs. Each LLC will probably buy three to five properties. Okay, and then we'll be Barry's owner. We'll deal with Barry. You will be part of that. So if you put in ten grand, you'll get your pro rata share of gain. If it's a fifty percent gain, you'll get another five grand for putting ten in. And you will have to be in for the life of the LLC. So if Barry says it's going to be three years on this one or two and a half years, we're going to do that. Now, if you want to buy out early, we'll liquidate you. You're not going to lose money, but you can't. It's not fair to stay in for a year and then all the others and for two and a half and you get the same return. You're just not going to do it. But we're going to put together LLC's through our investment company. For those who do not want to own the whole thing on their own, or they want to buy a smaller piece of let's say three to five properties. I'm telling you upfront it's better to go to Barry directly and own a property. It's way less complicated, but we will manage and handle it all. If you want to just be in a group, I'm going to be in every single group I put together. I'm telling you that right now, me personally, through my company Wave eight Wealth Management, we will own part of it with you. So it's not I mean me personally, not the company. Me personally will own part of that with you. So what happens if you go through us and you only put in ten or twenty or twenty five or thirty, Well, that's what you do. It's less than the initial investment, therefore less the return. It'll still be the same percentage return, except we will take a management fee of one percent. If that's the only difference. So so you.
Speaker 7: Plus plus, how would that person decide to sell it? I mean, wouldn't that be a vote with everybody else's If you did it.
Speaker 4: In a smaller chunk through one of my c's, you would have to you'd have to sell when we all when we liquidate. Okay, So in other words, we will go totally by what Barry says. If Barry says, Tom, now's a good time to sell, and it's been two years, we will put a limit on it. We'll put a three year limit on it, but it can go anywhere from a year to three years. Let's say and so if someone wants out early, Mark, they're not going to be able to sell because it's not their house. They only own part of an LLC, and we will cash them out of the LLC, but we will not you know, they're not going to get a fifty percent return if they're in for a year and the other people are in for two years. Okay, So what we're doing is, it's let me put it simple, We're allowing people with smaller chunks of cash to be part of Vestera. That's what we're doing. But I'm telling you upfront it would be better to do it on your own direct if you have the full amount. There are many people that don't have the full amount. But there's one other thing. There are people that want to put retirement money in it. And in order to do that, you can't do it on your own. You can't do it direct. You have to go through a third party. And we have the arrangement with a trust company to self direct your IRA, so you can do it legally and ethically with your qualified money. Okay, so you can do that, but you must have an intermediary, so you can't do it directly. And Mark, you and I have done things like that with our retirement funds through an intermediary. Right, we've done it together. We have yeah, and it's a legit way of doing it. But if you have retirement money, you can't go to Bury directly and use it. You can. He's not allowed to do that. We are, okay. That's it in a nutshell. If you have any other questions, give us a call or text us and five seven seven three nine is the short code, or you can text my Google number and my Google number is seven four seven nine nine eighty. Again. It's really a good program. That's why I'm getting involved in it through my other company. And if you have any other problems, questioner complaints, of course, give us a call. We have a lot to talk about coming up. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup, free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two year old sixteen twenty two NI Tom Martino your troubleshooter three all three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. So we're talking with Barry Miller about Vestera Turnkey. But of course we'll take any and all of your calls, problems, questions, complaints. We have a lot to talk about today, and of course the election is tomorrow, so the issues are of utmost important. But what's amazing is it used to be most people voted on election day. Is that still the way it is? Or are most people actually voting before election day?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't really know the numbers on it yet, do you know, Barry.
Speaker 6: I do two Roughly two thirds of the people are putting in ahead of time, and so we.
Speaker 4: Actually have more people voting than not Yeah, ahead election Yep, this is the biggest year.
Speaker 6: I saw some big reports. I'm a night person, so I saw I watched the two AM and three Am New and they're saying thirty two to thirty five percent will be there. As a veteran, if I may just add this little piece, I think election day should be a national holiday, and that should be Veterans Day, because that's what the heck we protected when we went to war to protect rights in our country. So I think it should be even a fewer people are that everybody else have a holiday.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? That that is a that's a cool idea that would get people maybe to vote.
Speaker 6: When I run for office, it's going to be one of my platform pieces.
Speaker 4: Which office would that be?
Speaker 5: I won't say?
Speaker 4: Okay anyway, three all three, seven to one to three talkers are number if you have a question, three O three seven one three two five five. So I'm going to go to the text. I do have one. Do any people use qualified funds? We went through that. If you have a quality fight intermediary, you can use qualified funds.
Speaker 6: They borrow they're borrowing from their four oh one k's and some of their iras.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 5: That's different. They have to borrow it. But but they handle that.
Speaker 4: But if they borrow it, it's not tax deferred earnings.
Speaker 5: It's not the same. They have some money.
Speaker 4: If they use the qualified money, all of those earnings. Barry, do you realize what thirty to fifty or fifty to eighty percent tax deferred means, oh my god, what they don't qualified. Yeah, but again, as I said, we act as qualified intomediaries with along with a trust company at Wave eight Wealth Management. And by the way, the website that the website for that is you can just do Waveeightcapital dot Comwaveeightcapital dot com will get you there. Wave eight Capital. And then are there any hot cities in the Mountain West? And there's a reason you don't give out the cities. Well, you do to the people buying, but you just don't.
Speaker 5: Sign of our customers.
Speaker 4: It's proprietary.
Speaker 6: Why it's proprietary because now how direct can I be? Because so many real estate people don't know how to add, subtract, divide, and multiply.
Speaker 5: Their ethics are questionable.
Speaker 6: It's a dui industry, deceptive most of the time, unethical frequently, and illegal once in a while. So I don't want real estate people who are not competent trying to give make people wealthy when they don't even know how to do it themselves.
Speaker 5: So I'm protective of the consumers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if you say go to this city, and now they try to go direct with their own person.
Speaker 6: They're going to get agents who don't negotiate the best price when they buy. They get agents who don't negotiate the best price when they sell. When you sell, you want the agent who's going to get your maximum dollars. When you buy, you want minimum dollars.
Speaker 4: And you also negotiate the best management fees.
Speaker 6: Management fees and management. And then again we're overseeing the management and then the management company man. They don't make errors because if they do, it's going to affect a lot of their business.
Speaker 4: Put it that way, Okay, So then the question are you in the Rocky Mountain West at all?
Speaker 5: We are not.
Speaker 6: We're looking all the time, we're researching, we have a research staff. We researched all the time and nothing. I mean, Boise was a hot market, but it went so fast, up high, so fast, it went too high, and it was all negative cash flow and it did not have the supporting supporting economy. Now you have to have the supporting economy called jobs.
Speaker 4: Now, my brother on his own went on a motorcycle treck looking for markets. I know it's silly, but the problem is is that's what he did. And so what I'd like to know is he thought Iowa was good. I mean, I'm not saying it is or not, but do you think.
Speaker 6: I Boin made our top twenty in the last the last quarter was our annual evaluation for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: It's huge research.
Speaker 6: We then do all that research quarterly where we are are researching our top roughly fifty markets. But yeah, des Moines came close, I mean making it in the top twenty. They're good markets. But it's more or less a simple question. Do you want twenty five percent return thirty five or forty five to fifty five? Everybody says Barry will take fifty thank you.
Speaker 5: So Des Moines.
Speaker 6: Doesn't make it on our on our list, not being arrogant about it, but just being factual.
Speaker 4: So you're looking at markets where you definitely get the highest return, not just in rent, but in capital gains.
Speaker 6: The capital gains and rent combined. Our that's what our typical lowest customer right now is that approximately forty five percent annual returns right now, and that's lower than it was two and three years ago. We had people doubling their money in twelve months. We are selling properties after twelve and fifteen months two three and four years ago. Well, we have to go with the market. We have to do what's best for each customer. Now it's two to two and a half years, you've doubled the money. It's time to sell properties.
Speaker 4: I got to take this break on Tom Martine more coming up. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one. Help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino here at three zero three seven to one three talk seven one three eight two five five. I invite your calls on any and all problems, question complaints. We do have some texts here, some texts for Barry, some texts for not Let me go to some of them and here. If the border was a real issue, then Texas would have called out the National Guard. Why have they not called out the National Guard to stop illegal immigrants. Instead, Texas has done nothing and most of the time they benefit from illegal labor. So this person's theory is that they want the illegal immigrants in Texas. We're gonna talk about a seminar by the way, if you want to know more a webinar if you want to know more about this, stir a turnkey coming up, so I want you to learn about that. It's December seventh. Now if you go to my Biggest Return dot you can find out more about that. Plus we'll have more about it coming up. All kinds of problems, questions, complaints, Give us a call three oh three seven to one three talk. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance Paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: You needed that, so you don't have.
Speaker 2: Come run anxious as fast as.
Speaker 1: We can, so that's gonna help.
Speaker 8: Come.
Speaker 4: Is the Troubleshooter Show. No, Tom Martine, Hi, Tom Martino here, Welcome to the show. Three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five. If you have a problem, question, complain, give us a call. We'd love to help you anyway we can. Today I have a special guest visterra turnkey dot com, which is Barry Miller and uh you can sign up for his webinar coming up December seventh, or give us a call here today to find out any and all things you want to know about investing in real estate or investing in general. You can call me a registered investment advisor and you can help us help you with anything money related. Or you can call with any problem, any question, or any question on the coming propositions and election ballot issues. I'm not going to talk about people, but I will talk about the issues and the ballot and uh, we have Christine who wants to talk about Castle rockelection. Go ahead, Christine. By the way, again, anything people call in about is fine with me, and I'm even starting a new segment I want to introduce to people, and it's before you find out, before you make an opinion. It is called opinions, but it has nothing to do with politics. It's called opinions and it's a little different than direct help. And I'm sure you're going to love this. This is something I talked to Mark about probably a year ago, but we never got started with it. Christine, go ahead, Tom, thank you, good afternoon.
Speaker 20: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 20: Everything you do?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 20: We have we have. We have an election ballot two A for Castle Rock and I am pretty much for voting and advocating for people to vote no to giving the Castle Rock cops twenty cents on one hundred dollars so they can hire more police officers. They have ninety six police officers sworn officers, nineteen volunteers and thirty two staffs and they waste resources with five police cars showing up. They've got nothing better to do.
Speaker 7: Why would you want why would you want to defund the police?
Speaker 4: No, she's saying not, she's saying they have enough.
Speaker 7: As what I hear her saying, God, Castle Rocks growing like crazy.
Speaker 20: Well, they don't train them properly and they don't pay them.
Speaker 4: She's just anti cap are listen, No, not at all. Let me finish, Okay, Christine, Christine, just so you know, Christine, Christine, just so you know, I'll let you finish. And I have no problem with what you're saying. I'll let you say it. Mark was just asking because he lives down that way. He's saying, it's very, very busy, and why wouldn't you want more money for them?
Speaker 20: Go ahead, Okay, absolutely, I am. I am totally for the police officers, not this police department or the chief of police, the man I spoke to, and the chief of police. Regarding the fact that they cited me as h away president for volunteering with the board to clean up abandoned property, they cited me for theft.
Speaker 7: It's obvious it's her, So I mean, god seconds to point out.
Speaker 20: Okay, let me finish. They're wasting police, they're wasting task payers resources with five police cars showing up, and I am all about the population growing in more police officers. They're not training, they're police officers that this is a civil matter, not a criminal matter, and there is no property.
Speaker 4: Christine we have to admit you have a personal beef with the police right well.
Speaker 20: Actually we're filing a lawsuit against them because it gave them a chance to draw.
Speaker 7: You can't even admit that. I mean, that's all she's been we as. I understand where you stand.
Speaker 4: I understand, but I want to ask about your situation because i'd like to give an opinion on it, if you don't mind. What happened? So what happened?
Speaker 20: I we have some great police officers that we've dealt with with our aid.
Speaker 4: Christine, I'm not asking about police right now, Christine, if you would like, I would like to give, honest to God an unbiased opinion on what you're just called on the situation that sparked this feeling. So what happened?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 20: So we volunteered twice a year to clean up abandoned properties that either tenants or homeowners throw in the common areas in the alleyway against the gas meters in the buildings. We've been doing it for years. And a tenant had a friend on fourth the dry weekend who actually helped me load this broken planner leaning against the gas meters with one hundred pounds of soil. It had been there for almost a year. Neighbors were complaining. We loaded it on my truck, including the tenant's friends who cargo strafted, went to the dump with a receipt. A month and a half later, the cops show up at my door. I plain to them the ha On area. It's a civil matter, it's a covenant violation, and we got a receipt that it had no value. They wouldn't listen, so we had to retain an attorney with HOA money to go to court.
Speaker 4: And so she stole something. It's pretty straightforward, Mark, Mark hold on it. So seriously, So Christine, just wait when you say you volunteer to clean up properties? Is that within your subdivision?
Speaker 17: Correct?
Speaker 20: It's a private covenant.
Speaker 4: Uh, I get it. I get it, just Christine, I get it. Listen. So you go around for the HOA and clean up property. Now do you clean up property with or without permission of the people who live there?
Speaker 20: So it's it's abandoned of it's not their yard. It's actually at the edge of the buildings or between buildings. We don't know whose it is. So management didn't know whose it was. It was abandoned property and they didn't have.
Speaker 4: So you do this, you do this with the blessings of your ho A.
Speaker 20: Correct, we have it under our covenant. And it was like five.
Speaker 4: Kit deck And what was it? What was it this time that caused the police to inquire?
Speaker 20: It was a tenant calling off saying they had broke a broken garden planter that they hadn't gotten around to try and fix it. So the lake snapped off. It wasn't after a thought, it was his girlfriend. Wasn't even his problem.
Speaker 7: Okay, so the owner what cauled the cops because she stole it, is what she's saying.
Speaker 4: So you loaded up what Mark's just going to keep chiming in, but I'm going to try to get fact here. What did you actually load up? What did you load up?
Speaker 20: So so actually their friend.
Speaker 4: No, no, Christine, Christine please, Christine please, what exactly did you load up and take to the dump that caused the problem.
Speaker 20: It was a broken garden planter, tipped over with no leg again with weeds growing out of it, and it was against the gas meters.
Speaker 4: Okay, after you took it to the dump, the person who lived there called the police or did someone else?
Speaker 20: The person who is on the lease. Okay, the police, but it's not his and it was a month later. He didn't even know what was gone after almost a year.
Speaker 4: Okay, were you let me ask you some Christine. Were you charged with a crime?
Speaker 20: I was charged with general steps for a person who knowingly takes the property of value of another without with it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I get it. Okay, so the tenant, the tenant called police. Did the police actually charge.
Speaker 17: You one cop?
Speaker 20: Yes, would not listen to the common areas?
Speaker 4: Okay, got it, I get it. I get listen. I don't want your I just want to know what happened. I know your opinion. It was wrong and it was civil and they shouldn't have done it, and it wasn't theft, and you had no intent. I get that. I'm trying to get facts here. So one month later this happened. Were you convicted of this?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 20: So what is going on is the officer told me if I didn't answer his questions, he was gonna handcuff me and drag me to jail, and then he lied to two other police officers.
Speaker 4: So listen, Christine, did this go to trial or was this dismissed? Or is it still pending.
Speaker 20: It's still pending, and we're going to trial.
Speaker 4: And now when you say we is the h hold on is the HOA defending you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well it seems to me listen, listen, Christine, it's really Christine. It seems to me that if you were working with the h o A and the HUA is defending you, and the police are calling this theft.
Speaker 7: I mean, I have never heard of an h o A that has the ability to come on my yard and remove, for example, a couch from my front yard without some kind of judgment of some Well.
Speaker 4: I have no idea this. What kind of h o A can go remove stuff from your brother? Hold on with? This was this planter Christine? Where Christine Christine was the planter in a common area? Yes, it was, Okay, I don't see how they don't. They don't convict real thieves, let alone people with the h o A and Mark. Even if this is an HOA that's overly ambitious, let's say, and they're they're even if they're jerks, this is clearly not a robbery or a burglary. For God's sakes, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I go back, I go back to how the phone call started she's got a problem with something on the ballot, and it led up to she's been arrested. I don't believe a damn word, she says, the way she led the conversation.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 20: I am not there arrested. I was cited with a ticket.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you fair enough was charged.
Speaker 7: She was charged with her But being so elusive about the real issue is insane.
Speaker 20: No, No, it's not the real issue.
Speaker 7: Is they grow three to four percent a year over year, and you don't think twenty cents more should be put towards.
Speaker 4: The cops because Chris, they wrote you a ticket. Christine did the d is the DA Christine is the district attorney choosing to move forward with this?
Speaker 20: Well, this is the funny part. I don't even have a picture of the item to prove of it's a value.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking you a question. I just asked a question. Is the district attorney? Is the district attorney moving forward?
Speaker 20: Yes, they won't drop it yet, but we're gonna send him a memo because they have no proof at.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's what I want you to do, Christine, do me a favor. Seriously, I do believe this is a waste of police time. However, I don't believe that's a reason to vote against the police and their additional funding. Do you understand I both. I do agree, though, that this is ridiculous because real theft very seldom gets prosecuted. I recall some people down in castle Rock driving away from a supermarket with a load of Yes. Doesn't that tell you there must be way more to this? Because I agree that I.
Speaker 7: Can't imagine the castle Rock police giving any kind of crap about a plan. I know it's broken. There is way the hell more to this. Well, that's why I asked her to call me up with.
Speaker 4: Please share. But Christine, why don't you share with us instead of editorializing? How what else is involved in this?
Speaker 20: So I got all the body cams I got. We asked it during discovery for all of the dispatch. The officer obviously has come out to I must have met this officer Starvis before, because he kept telling them, Oh, she's the president, she can't be harassed. Don't worry. These tenants came up to me and literally told me they were going to kick my ass, and I called the cops came to my door. I cooperated as a representative in my official capacity and told them, listen, I'm representing the HOA. There's no crime here. Can I please charge? These people were threatening to kick my ass. I don't know who they are, these tenants, and he's fucked so he basically has some kind of bias that everybody hates the HOA president whatever.
Speaker 4: You know. Listen, Christina, as I said, even if it's an HOA on steroids, and I don't like a lot of Hua's, I still, you know, I understand. I don't. I think it's a waste of police time. But I don't know all the story. As Mark said, there could be way more than this than I know. So do me a favor. Okay, I'm gonna ask. I'm gonna ask a Deputy d to get the police report on this. And uh, hold on, Christine, do you have a case Christine? Do you have a case number?
Speaker 20: I do, Tom, I will email it to your email. I don't have it on me.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, I will. I will look into it. I gotta take a break. I'm Tom Martino three oh three seven one three talk. Don't forget eight eight eight heating dot com for your deep clean just forty five bucks. On your furnace before the cold hits eight eight eight heating dot com. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three O three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five. Deputy Doc has a comment on the election. Go ahead, Deputy dot.
Speaker 17: Provedent.
Speaker 4: But what's that, sir? Go ahead?
Speaker 17: But if anybody is on the fence, it's sit down ticket that I want you to think about. All you will have to do is go to YouTube and just search for Senate Judici shary confirmations. You will not believe the incompetent socialistic judges that the Democrats are trying to put into circuit and district courts, which are going to affect your day to day life much more than who's president. So I suggest that if you're so not sure, just google a couple of those Senate Judiciary hearings to see what kind of people they're trying to put on the bench.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, give me an example of what how do you find out that they're incompetent? I'm serious.
Speaker 17: Well, you watch the questions that the senators asked of them. There's one I forget her name, but the highest that she's ever been is a judge in a trans a court and they're nominating her for district court judgeship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that seems like she's skipping a few stairs.
Speaker 17: A lot of the people are out and out socialists. Colm, It's really scary. Well kind of people are putting on the bench, and I think that affects us much more than who's president. So all I'm saying is just watch a couple of these hearings.
Speaker 4: But Doc, I followed you all the way up to the end.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you someone can shut that border off immediately. That's Trump. He did it before, He'll do it again. And I think that's the worst thing going on. What do you think of the argument? I get this argument all the time. I'd like to ask your question again. This is on issues, and they say that. They always say that Trump killed the bipartisan It would have given amnesty to about a million people that they already let in. Is the main reason the Republicans wouldn't touch it. Trump wasn't in power at the time. It has nothing to do with them. They weren't going to agree to give amnesty to all those people instead.
Speaker 4: Of forget that several Democrats supposed to be voted against it too. Yeah, it wouldn't have passed anyhow.
Speaker 15: And it also allowed five thousand a month back into this country.
Speaker 4: Yeah every month.
Speaker 7: It might have been three thousand, but it allowed a certain amount of people to come in all the time. Tom, That's why they didn't get voted on. But the news won't let you know that because they're all fake news.
Speaker 17: But Mark, I'm talking about other issues like crime.
Speaker 2: Doc.
Speaker 4: I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: When you you were just basically you made the point, and you know, I just disagree with you that this these judges are more important than the president.
Speaker 4: I totally disagree with that aspect.
Speaker 17: I didn't say it were more important. I didn't want to get into a discussion with Tom or you anybody else about who'd vote for for president.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I'll tell people if you don't vote for Trump, your nuts, okay. And there's not one person, there's no one person involved in this conversation that's not voting for Trump.
Speaker 4: So why not tell people who you're voting for? Mark? Why do you feel? First of all, you know, it's not that I don't want to tell people who I'm voting for. I don't want people thinking when they tune into this show, I'm trying to tell them how to think and how to vote.
Speaker 7: Well, you don't, and after next, after tomorrow, none of it's going to matter anyhow, Right, three.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 17: That's why I'm telling people to just watch the Senate.
Speaker 4: No, but you guys, No, no, no, no, no, let me explain something. I'm not gonna I decided, you know what, truly, I'm not going to try to control what you think. I mean, what you say, Doc, you can say whatever you want, like Mark does, just go. I don't care. I really don't. I mean, I don't want to try. I'm not going to censor you guys. I mean that that's a little hypocritical too, if I censor people, if I.
Speaker 17: Had people about I just made a point about the down ticket, thinking about who you vote for for Senate and representatives.
Speaker 7: Hey, don't you, guys, And I'm asking you, guys, I mean, I guess. If you don't want to answer, don't answer. But don't you typically vote down ticket by party? Or how do you guys do it? I'm curious. I've never asked either of you.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead, doc, I usually do.
Speaker 17: But you know the thing, I have a poker group with about ten guys that are all professionals on businesses, lawyers, and every one of them and there are two lawyers in the group, everyone from breeze. That is, it's ridiculous for average people to vote on judges who have no idea.
Speaker 4: That's true. That's really true. That's true.
Speaker 17: So he just said, leaves a blank and it's and if the if the Bar Association or I don't know who super was judges, if there's an issue, you'll deal with it. We have no concept of which judges are good of bad.
Speaker 4: That's absolutely right. We don't. And and really low information voting is probably the majority of our electric When it comes to any issue.
Speaker 7: They agree. They get their news from TikTok. I mean I agree.
Speaker 4: Well, or or from one side or the other.
Speaker 7: Well, look at the Denver voters that voted on the Gallagher. Then they were shocked when their property their property taxes went up fifty percent. They were like, vote what happened? Well, you dummy, you voted for it.
Speaker 4: One thing I really invite, I swear to God, and I want someone progressive to call and to tell me what they think and how they are voting. If they want to, I will treat them with respect and let them err. I mean, here's what I say. I don't look when you said, Mark, how do I vote? Down ticket? How do I vote? Okay? I used to think you vote for the person and you don't vote. You vote for the person. But now I say this, that's really not accurate. You got to vote for the platform because even if you have someone that you like, unless they will truly truly vote against their own party's platform on major like Liz Cheney. I agree. No, I'm saying, unless you have someone Mark, please don't exaggerate what I'm saying. Here's what I'm saying. I wasn't exaggerating. I agree with you. Okay. If you believe in, let's say the Republican platform, let's just say you do, and you know that there's a Democrat who will take issue by issue and not just go straight Democrat, then you might vote for that person. But I was a Republican. If you think there's a Republican who's waffling and will not vote for the Republican platform, if you want the platform, you look at because really and truly, that is what's going to rule the agenda. It's their platform's I used to think it was the individual. It's not. It's the platform. I don't care what Harris says or what Trump says they want to do personally, because the platform, the party will not let them and the majority of people are going to rule. And so if you want to get your and I don't believe in a lopsided party, no matter what, We've been lopsided so long. Right now on a socialist in Caloracra progressive platform, it's bad. I like discussion, I like debate. I like when it's on a razor's edge and it takes skill and it takes honesty to get something passed. Do you remember when you do?
Speaker 7: You remember you and I back in the day, early two thousand's, late nineties. You know, we would go down for dinner to the sixteenth Street mall. We never saw homeless anywhere. You didn't hear about theft. Colorado wasn't the number one place in the country where cars were stolen. I mean this, This entire state has gone to hell under the current administration.
Speaker 4: Yes, it absolutely has. It absolutely has. And unfortunately, if you look around the country, in every progressive city there is, they have rampant crime. They have terrible economies, businesses are closing and exiting. If that's just a fact, folks, I'm sorry, that's a fact. You want to prove me wrong, then tell me someone who's thriving under that. And you know what's really funny is CBS Morning News Sunday Morning. CBS Sunday Morning did a story about Venezuela and they did a story about how that country is one of the richest resources for oil and the poorest and people can't afford to eat. I'm telling you, they did an social story here. This is when they said the downfall started. They said themselves with Hugo Chavez, and then it went and it continued to go downhill. They never once mentioned, never, once, the word socialism. Never once. Can you imagine doing a story on the decay of Venezuela and how it went to hell and never mention the word socialism because every single politician who did it to them were socialists. They never mentioned it once. How can you be a journalist and do a story about the decay and fall of a country who elected Chavez and the rest of them and never once mentioned socialism? We got more coming up. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three o three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Tom Martino, you're shire till three seven one three talk so Barry Miller's with us by the way, and we're talking about Vestera Turnkey and my biggest return dot Com will help you sign up for the webinar December seventh where you can ask any of all questions, and of course you can ask that now and we do have a lot of questions. And Mark, when you mentioned is this a group investment in all that that, I can see why people think that, But now you understand it better that each person is individually handled through Vestera to find a property for you.
Speaker 7: You're basically paying them a little money because they are very good at going out and finding undervalued properties that are basically ready to rent out and hopefully you make some good money on them in two or three years when you sell them.
Speaker 4: But the really good part is that you don't pay them ongoing funds. I mean, in fact, I asked Barry Miller, Vestera Turnkey, that's like a finder's fee. Well, that's all they get is a fee going in and a fee when you sell if you want to sell through them, and there's no obligation. I don't understand truly, Mark, and I mean this, I don't understand how he makes enough money on each property or each client to do that. If that's all they pay. I mean truly, Now they pay that three sixty if they want to have the stereotake all the phone calls and manage and micromanage it. But that's pennies three sixty a year. And then and then they also have management companies that don't make He doesn't make a spread from the management company. They don't pay him anything. He doesn't mark up management. The management company is a pass through. Everything done is a pass through. The only money they make is on the way in and on the way out. Is that right?
Speaker 5: That's correct?
Speaker 4: I mean, and I do mean that. Practically it doesn't seem like enough.
Speaker 6: It works because of there are a lot of smart investors who want to build their nest eggs, build their wealth. And its volume okay, okay, but it's not huge volume because every consumer gets attention. But it's volume. We're doing fine financially, but they're good.
Speaker 4: But if you think about a sixty thousand dollars investment minimum, if you have somebody investing sixty or six hundred, they get the same attention and you and and the one who's paying six hundred buys multiple multiple multiproperty, they're there or or whatever. They're buying a lot of properties, they're going to take up way more time. But you are making essentially the fee going in and going out. Okay, and the people buying multiple properties you're making more money on but you're spending as much time with somebody who buys one property.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 4: Okay. I don't know how the model works now. I mean I'm saying it does because I believe you and I you're truly golden in my eyes as far as as far as credibility. It's amazing to me that you can do this. I don't know at what point, mark, but doesn't that Isn't that what amazes you? That it's really a small commission coming and going that does it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: For if the research is as good as it sounds, and as far as I can see, the past history is great. I mean I would have no idea how to go around the country and find undervalued properties. I just would have no idea where to start. And that is something you would pay for. I mean I have no problem with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then the management is cheap. His management companies are cheaper than if you had one right here doing it well.
Speaker 5: They're ten eleven percent on the monthly.
Speaker 6: Some of them are nine, right, Well, I negotiate them to nine because we're sending them enough business and that gets passed on to the consumer one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: I get a little afraid of management companies, and has nothing to do with this conversation.
Speaker 4: But I've never been a landlord.
Speaker 7: I've always thought, if I had a management company and someone calls up and says, hey, my furnace isn't blowing as hot as it was, all of a sudden, I'm going to end up with a three thousand dollars bill, and so does that?
Speaker 4: How does that work?
Speaker 5: That's why we're in the middle.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: We get very few of those calls because you use the term where cherry picking the right properties. However, the worst one we had was an eleven hundred dollars bill now to replace two front doors, the storm door and the other door.
Speaker 5: Long story made short. I got involved.
Speaker 6: I said, wait a minute, send me pictures of the framing.
Speaker 5: Of the inside door. And they did not need to replace the door. They had to take it off the hinges.
Speaker 6: Replace one foot of wood for the hinge. It ended up being a total cost of four hundred and forty dollars Instead of eleven hundred. But we watch our customers' properties with that kind of microscope because we're able to do it, we're good at it, and our research is stellar beyond even Marks thinking what it might be Right now, Mark, ye say that in a positive way.
Speaker 4: No, No, I understand that, and so and Mark Management come panies. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 5: Oh, they scare the hell out of me.
Speaker 7: Their brother in law's a plumber. There there are other guys are roof for next thing. You know, you're feeding all their families and you're going broke.
Speaker 4: That can happen. That can absolutely happen. And that's one of the reasons I like Barry because he only uses the ones who go with him know they're going to get business after business after business and speaking about how much business they're sending them, so they make sure they send them only the best.
Speaker 5: There's another another part of us, and I think.
Speaker 7: Let me throw this in real quick while we're talking about and throw it.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I just kid.
Speaker 7: One of the biggest parts so, no matter what, is finding that right tenant. Because if you have the right tenant, you're not going to run into a lot of these problems because they're good people.
Speaker 4: That's right. We got more coming right up. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're ten. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. Comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martina on here three all three seven one three talk three O three seven one three eight two five five. I have a question here for Barry. They want to know about damages to property and all that. Of course you have insurance, right obviously you have insurance to have a regular insurance people you work with or it's whatever city 're and I guess they have to be licensed in that state.
Speaker 5: Well they don't have to be.
Speaker 6: But we have two insurance brokers in all of our cities, and we have two here in Denver Brokers Insurance Progress and then they can shop us, so we comparatively shop also so that our customers get the best coverage, lowest price.
Speaker 4: And of course they are responsible for the for the for you know, any other damages.
Speaker 6: But more than insurance, Tom, it's picking the right property.
Speaker 5: Our buyer agents and the right tenants.
Speaker 6: But the right tenants are critical once you have the property, but the property our buyer agent team members do what we call a non inspector's inspection of the property before they ever tell us that it might be a good property. So our properties are getting two and three professional eyes looking at it before the professional inspector does their inspection.
Speaker 7: I mean we are very how many let's just say, in the last twenty years, since two thousand, how many homes have you guys bought and sold?
Speaker 6: Hundreds? Okay, okay, hundreds where now? But I had a big family issue. I was shut down for eight to nine years. I reactivated it twenty nineteen and we're still in the small hundred of properties. And we have had no properties go south on us. And here we've had one or two problems. Out of about every forty properties, we predict two we'll have a fixed up problem in the first year.
Speaker 5: Two out of forty.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we got more coming up on The Troubleshooter Show three oh three seven to one three talk three all three seven one three eight two five five. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage had dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one Help You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Yea ripped new needed that's who you don't have.
Speaker 2: Come run in just as fast as we can.
Speaker 1: Shooter's gonna help come.
Speaker 4: Dix.
Speaker 3: Is the Troubleshooter Show. Now, Tom Martino.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Tom Martino. Welcome to the show. Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. We are talking about all kinds of things today, and if your mind is on making your money safe and making your money uh and making someone accountable to you directly Wave eight Wealth Managed, I mean is my company that I started for that very reason. I was tired of the industry, so I started my own advisory company. I started doing it for myself six years ago and recently was registered with the Securities Division with Colorado. And we are open for business for the public, and I pledge to you we are going to give personal approaches and attention to each and every person for their objectives, objectives and goals. There is no We're not middlemen and will not shuttle it off to a larger advisor if the truth be told, That's what ninety eight percent of the industry does. And I urge you to just at least explore it. If you're tired of not getting answers, give me a call three h three seven seven to one help seven seven one four three five seven. You can also go to invest with Martino dot com, which is the company's website. We have a show here dedicated to helping you in every aspect of life. My guest today is Barry Miller with festera Turnkey. He's talking about real estate, but whatever you want to talk about, whether it be getting out of debt, buying a car, a problem with your career, if you want to talk about somebody lying to you, cheating, or ripping you off. Deputy Bow has a follow up on a problem that's been bugging the hell out of us, and that is this woman said she went to a gas station and somehow put red diesel in her car by mistake. But she said it wasn't her that did that. She said it came out of the regular gas tank. Well, I was told the nozzle is a different size for diesel, so she couldn't have put the diesel one in her car. It would have had to come out of the gasoline tank. But the gasoline station is saying no, no, no, oh, she did it by mistake. But what were you able to find out on this?
Speaker 18: So I made a couple of calls up there to the Sinclair station on six forty US Highway to eighty five.
Speaker 19: They denied everything about this.
Speaker 4: But I believe, Oh what does it mean? They denied everything about this?
Speaker 18: They I believe they put the red diesel fuel in the underground tank and it's being dispensed out of the regular gas pump.
Speaker 4: Now why do you believe that? Well?
Speaker 18: I believe that because the caller said she got she received. She seemed like an intelligent person. And you said so yourself, Tom, you can't put the diesel nozzle from the fuel pump into a regular regular nozzle.
Speaker 5: It's impossible.
Speaker 4: The red diesel is different than that's for the farm vehicles.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I had to look it up. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I never heard of red diesel.
Speaker 19: But I guess that's not tax next right.
Speaker 4: There, for that's right to give a break to the agricultural biz or for people using it for heat.
Speaker 18: And she broke down a few miles after she put this red diesel in her car, and it caused over twenty two hundred dollars worth of damage.
Speaker 4: But what I wanted to know is does the red diesel pump have a different sized nozzle like the regular diesel? Yes it does, Mark, You said, yes, yes it does. So then there was no way she could have gotten that in her car.
Speaker 19: I believe the red diesel is in the underground tank.
Speaker 4: Well it was. I doubt if it's still there. For goodness sakes, look at all the trouble they'd I mean, we'd be getting calls.
Speaker 18: Right, That's that's a purpose for me doing this follow up. I would like to know to our listening audience if they've had experience with this Saint Clair station up been.
Speaker 4: I was told it's in fair play, fair play.
Speaker 19: It's on six forty US Highway to eighty five.
Speaker 5: If it's a.
Speaker 4: Okay on on US two eighty five in fair play. Yeah, and there would have been quite a few places.
Speaker 18: So what I told Hannah to do is to call the Colorado Division of Oil and Public Safety.
Speaker 19: And lodge a complaint.
Speaker 5: I followed up with her.
Speaker 18: She did this Friday, and today they're sending an investigator up to this field.
Speaker 4: Station, gas station and fair play.
Speaker 19: So I was really impressed at they're going down.
Speaker 4: What would the state Oil and Gas inspector? What would they be able to find out after the fact? Do you think, Tom? I don't know.
Speaker 18: I agree maybe that all the red diesel got pumped out, but maybe I'm hoping that.
Speaker 19: Other people call in or there's other complaints.
Speaker 18: I told Hannah to ask this inspector if they've received other complaints.
Speaker 4: That, well, what did the tell me this? What did the actual gas station say to you when you called them?
Speaker 18: I called and talked to a kid and they gave me the manager and I told the manager who I was, and she sounds a little standoffish.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, well I don't.
Speaker 19: Yeah, we're looking into this.
Speaker 4: I will call you back. Okay.
Speaker 18: So I called twice so I could kind of tell in her voice that I think she kind of knew that there was something.
Speaker 4: Up about it. I bet you it wasn't the first phone call she got about She should just take them to court.
Speaker 7: I can't figure out where I'm hearing an echo in my studio.
Speaker 18: But she could take them the small claims Mark, but I think she needs some other evidence. She needs at least a couple more people that say they had the same problem.
Speaker 4: And I don't think Heaven's got a comment.
Speaker 21: Go ahead, Kevin, Yeah, you guys, Yeah, you guys had mentioned something about a bigger nozzle on diesel. Well, if you go to an in store, I'm sorry, an intown gas station that does have diesel, it's the same size nozzle. You'll find those bigger nozzles when you go to an actual truck stop to get diesel.
Speaker 4: Are you sure of that, Kevin?
Speaker 7: The Franktown Market, which is about the smallest convenience store I've ever seen, has the big green diesels I have never but Mark that frank townsh Okay, Costco, Sam's Club seven to eleven.
Speaker 4: Do they have bigger nozzles? Every single one?
Speaker 7: In fact, I would love anybody else to call in and say they don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, so Kevin is saying they don't. Now, Kevin, how do you know?
Speaker 21: I used to have a couple of diesel trucks.
Speaker 4: And and why would some of them have it and some of them not?
Speaker 21: So? So if I go up to the gas station down the street right now, it'll have a green handle and it'll have the same sized nozzle coming out as the gasoline.
Speaker 19: Does one for unleaded fuel.
Speaker 5: So good, someone.
Speaker 21: Unleaded premium so diesel green handle or green green nozzle pump, and it's got the same size nozzle as a regular gasoline.
Speaker 4: Can you name one place we can go and check that out?
Speaker 19: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 21: Do you want me to go check one out right now?
Speaker 11: For it?
Speaker 4: Which do me a favor if you could, that would be excellent. I'd like to know that.
Speaker 21: I'll give us a photo go down the street.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: Cool?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Hey, listen man, I'm not challenging you. I'm asking you to see if that's possible, Kevin, So thank you. I appreciate that. Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five got more coming right up? Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Pay too much coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. All right, I'm Tom Martine. You're a troubleshooter. I got a I got some texts here. One guy says, I'm a fuel hauler, and I know small town gas stations have the same size nozzles. Truck stops have bigger nozzles for higher flows. Every once in a while, one of us might make a mistake and put the wrong fuel in the wrong tank. Most of the time we catch it immediately. Sometimes nobody notices now, so that is it's still possible she got the wrong fuel it's also possible she fueled the wrong nozzle, if in fact that's true. My texts are running fifty to fifty on whether it's a larger nozzle or not. Some are saying truck stops have larger nozzles, but regular gasoline stations that don't accommodate trucks do not have a larger nozzle. I can't tell you one way or another. We have a guy going out to check a local station to see. In any case, here's the deal.
Speaker 7: I wonder whatever here I'm gonna call. I mean, you choose so we can do this right. I put gas stations near me. I have Conicco, Safeway fuel station, all to convenience. Call any of them, layer, well, no, you no, you pick one, pick one. I don't care who it is, Sinclair, all to Safeway or knic Goo.
Speaker 4: Which one Let's call Sinclair? Since this was a Sincli, I'm calling Sinclair. Yeah, let's see three zero three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five Again. Another one said I've never seen one with a regular sign his nozzle. Hmm. Anyway, Barry Miller is with us today from Vestra Turnkey. The webinars December seventh. It's ten in the morning. That's a Saturday. You register at my biggest return dot com. Now you can call Barry. I'm gonna give out his number before he leaves here for sure. It's it's three oh three eight eight eight thirty seven eighty eight.
Speaker 7: That's so my daughter couldn't mess up and accidentally put the uh, the diesel in there because it won't take your station.
Speaker 4: Is that correct? He's talking to a gas station. No, it wouldn't fit so well to see what do you what he finds out there? Three O three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. But of course somebody says if the wrong feels put in the wrong tank, receipt won't tell you anything. No.
Speaker 7: Well, the Sinclair, the one you told me to call, says the diesel will not go period, will not go into the smaller gasoline when it's bigger. I can call fifty more if you want to choose them.
Speaker 4: Mark, I'm just going by what I'm being told here. I'm not.
Speaker 7: I know, I've never been. Just my entire life has been opposite. I never see diesel trucks, and I've owned a ton of gas vehicles and I've never not seen it.
Speaker 4: I've never not seen it. I've never seen a regular nozzle for a diesel fuel. Now, somebody says the receipt won't tell a story. Yes it will. It will tell us which tank she took it from, not if there was the wrong fuel in it. Because if she has a receipt for that day in that time that shows she was being charged for unleaded gasoline, then we know she did not make the mistake. It was most likely in the tank, That's what I'm saying. And it shows that she was getting being charged for diesel, then maybe she had the wrong one in there. Yes, what Tom, I asked?
Speaker 18: Yeah, the Sinclair station would not give her a receipt. But I instructed the caller to get a hold of her credit card company and he will demand this station find the receipt.
Speaker 4: Kevin is calling, Kevin is calling us. Kevin, go ahead. He went out to check, Kevin, what did you find?
Speaker 21: Well, I went to the nearest Shell station and they had gas and diesel on the same pretty much unit. Diesel big green handle, regular gas, a black handle, and the nozzle might be a fraction of an inch bigger than the gas.
Speaker 4: A lad well that's what we were taking. Yeah, yeah, so won't it won't fit. I mean you could have, you could have tried it. It won't fit in an unleaded tank, is what we're being told.
Speaker 21: That's that's not the case.
Speaker 4: What do you mean that's not the case. You just told us. It's bigger.
Speaker 21: It's a fraction of an inch bigger. It's not like you see when you go to a truck stop.
Speaker 4: Okay, still not fill them. It might be, but it's still big enough.
Speaker 7: Did you literally try. I would like to see a postener. I understand what you're saying. If I go to a truck stop, my RV takes two hundred gallons, so when I go, I fill up on both sides at the same time. Those are actually bigger than the green handles at smaller gas stations. But the one at smaller gas stations still will not run into the hole.
Speaker 4: Exactly. That's what I'm getting at. And not to create an argument here, sir, but did you try Kevin to put that green diesel one into your unleaded tank. He's got a diesel Oh, he's got a deal, sir.
Speaker 21: No, No, I have a gasser now, okay, I don't have a diesel now.
Speaker 4: And you while you were there, why didn't you try putting it in there just to see?
Speaker 21: Well, I just took pictures of both nozzles, and they're like I said, the diesel is just a fraction.
Speaker 4: Of a just enough bigger, just enough bigger not to go into your unletted tank.
Speaker 21: I did not try it.
Speaker 4: I shall okay, that's okay, that but thank you for running down there. And again, people, if you're out and about, let us know. I've never seen ever, I've never seen ever one that does not or excuse me, that fits. I don't think they fit. So anyway, if you get a chance and you're out and about, give us a call. Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. All right, Barry, we have a question for you on this on the webinar. The webinar, uh, do you take two way calls so people ask questions?
Speaker 6: Well, the webinar is forty five minutes, so we've gon you don't take questions afterwards?
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 6: We take calls, emails and texts afterwards for hours.
Speaker 4: All right, By the way, we have a tanker driver, he says, Jesse, what can you tell us, sir.
Speaker 14: Okay, yes, hi Tom, thanks for digging a call.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I am on.
Speaker 14: At first, I was a against Mark because I am a tanker driver of twenty five hundred gallons up to six thousand gallons, and a lot of times I fill up at the stations that don't have truck driver fuel, and the novels do appear to be the same size. However, I just drove my car to a station that has diesel right next to unleaded, tried to put the nozzle into my unleaded tank and it wouldn't fit.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, So it's just a hair bigger enough not to fit.
Speaker 14: Honestly, I thought that it was the same size too, without actually trying in my own car, because they do look about the same size. But I'm going to go to another station right now.
Speaker 4: Right cool? Thank you? Justsin Yeah, that's what we thought. You're right, and Mark, I think he made a distinction for the guy that wrote to us saying no, no, no, they're for high volume, as Mark pointed out.
Speaker 7: And I remember, the whole thing is absurd. I've been to a thousand gas stations.
Speaker 4: No, no, I understand, I understand. As Market pointed out, and I experienced with my RV back in the day. They do have high flow pumps that have giant nozzles for them to have. Then they have regular diesel nozzles, but the regular diesel nozzles are still too big to fit in a gasoline tank. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free no obligation. In comparison, call come insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. That's the best comment. I'm Tom Martine. My god, I've never had more people texting me in the last few days. If the nozzle doesn't fit, you must must to quit. Now here's the deal. The woman filled up with red diesel she claims she put in Now, obviously people do make mistakes and tanks. I think that's what happened to her. I think she really did use the unleaded pump and it did deliver diesel. I do believe that happened. But then it got to a general discussion on when you use a diesel. If she wanted to do it by mistake, if she lifted the diesel by mistake the nozzle, would it fit in her unleaded car. Almost everyone says it absolutely will not fit in an unleaded tank. But we've had two people so far say that they went to a station and they're the same exact size and they will fit. One guy went so far as to say he went to a Maverick and the same fuel comes out of the same nozzle. Whether you get unleaded E eighty five.
Speaker 7: Or diesel, it comes out of or three kinds of gasoline.
Speaker 4: No, I am never got a suggestion.
Speaker 7: And wait, wait, wait, that same moron also at first said there was a green handle, and then he said they were all the same. So we're to believe you can go to this Maverick station and fill up with three kinds of unleaded E eighty five or diesel, all from the exact same hose and nozzle to any vehicle you put in there. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 19: Yes, I have a perfect suggestion.
Speaker 18: Yeah, us call this inspector that we sent up to this Sinclair station tomorrow the next day, have him come on the air, since he's an authority at the State of Colorado, and have him explain it to us.
Speaker 4: But we'll still have people tell us, well, that's not what I saw. I guarantee you they're wrong. They lie. They're not wrong, they literally lie. Andrew, what's your Andrew? What is your thing? Go ahead, Andrew.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I came in in the middle of this, but the only thought that occurred to me is that it depends on the age of your vehicle. I think these older vehicles, the newer vehicles. Yeah, you you can't put a diesel into it, But if you have an older vehicle, I think the where you put you know what.
Speaker 4: Actually, he's right, he's right. Those older vehicles did not have a choke down. He's right about that. I mean I remember I had an old.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but her but her car was a twenty thirteen. When he's his older vehicles, I mean you're going back to like the seventies.
Speaker 4: No, no, I don't know how old. But he's right, maybe when they started making unleaded fuel man, And I was going to say probably back when they had regular But that's a good observation though, I appreciate that. Robert. What's your what's your take on this? Robert?
Speaker 11: Go ahead, So so I kind of working in the street. So anyways, red diesel is strictly for like heavy equipment, right, and we know that anything anything that's off road. So if there was so, so, gas stations cannot sell red diesel because it's not legal for the streets or the highways.
Speaker 4: No, they can.
Speaker 7: They can sell it, but they can only sell it or well they can sell it to anybody.
Speaker 4: If you choose to fill up with it and get caught in a farming community, you face massive Roberts. Are you saying, Robert, that red diesel is not available at gas stations?
Speaker 5: It shouldn't be.
Speaker 4: Well, it is, it was part of it.
Speaker 7: It is in any rural area, in any state, of course, it is. How do you think tractors and combines, how do you think.
Speaker 22: They fill up.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about Yeah, that's correct, that's you're You're absolutely correct.
Speaker 4: In Denver, you're not going to find it, agreed.
Speaker 11: Yes, So this is what I didn't thought, I haven't cut anything.
Speaker 13: But you.
Speaker 7: Had the whole you you really He's right though he missed the red diesel part of this last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right though it is not made for street vehicles. And where is the station?
Speaker 2: Tom?
Speaker 4: I forget, it's definitely rule. Yeah, I gotta find it. I forget what city, but it's Farmland. Glenn, let's take yours. Go ahead, Glenn, what's going on?
Speaker 23: Hey, when they started talking about it being the off road diesel, there is a reasonably good chance that that could have one of those smaller nozzles on either kerosene or die diesel. Dye diesel not not taxed for the highway, and it's cheaper, and it's a little different situation, and it's not intended for vehicles they're going down the road. That's for you.
Speaker 4: Are you saying the diesel? You're saying the red diesel could possibly have a regular size nozzle, the red part.
Speaker 7: Well, hold on, hold on, let me, Glenn, Glenn, let me let me shede a little light on what you're saying. At this particular gas station, we've only we've already done the research. You can get the red diesel at the same pump. It's got a separate nozzle along with the diesel, but you can choose red diesel instead of the green diesel, or of course, go to the black nozzle and go to the gasoline.
Speaker 23: Wow, that's interesting because you never I mean, if they catch a trace a die in your tank and your motor carryo. Yeah, they'll they will pull your truck off the freeway and impound it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll wish you never did it.
Speaker 23: Oh yeah, And you can't get rid of that stuff.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 23: That di will lasts for a couple of hundred gallons even.
Speaker 4: A little bit, oh, even after you're out.
Speaker 23: Oh yeah, yeah, if you put a substantial bit in it, I mean a gallon's probably enough to turn a forty gallon tank red.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you very much. Three O three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five more. Right after this, go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup, free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two takes more calls. But I want to remind you that Vestera turnkey to teach you how to be a landlord without the conventional hassles and with tremendous profits. You go to sign up for the webinar, which is the seventh, you can always call Barry directly. I'll give out both the website for the webinar and the number the websites my Biggest Return dot com, my Biggest Return dot Com. And then if you want to talk to Barry three zero three eight eight eight thirty seven eighty eight eight eight eight thirty seven eighty eight. And by the way, I'm gonna go to the calls now, because this diesel thing is lit up a nerve here and I think the general consensus is they're not the same size, period. I mean, there are people getting very emotional about us, saying that the guy's an idiot and maybe he should try to see where else it fits. We won't go into that anyway, Ken, what did your com What was your comment? Ken?
Speaker 24: Well, first off, I'm a longtime listener and we have a mutual friend Anthony from Staten Island.
Speaker 4: Antony. Yeah, I know Antony. Yeah, not Anthony. It's any right, of course I do.
Speaker 24: His name is Anthony.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, he moved back to New York. Oh he did. Okay, tell him to call the show one.
Speaker 23: Day, you know, I will.
Speaker 24: I talked to him about once a year.
Speaker 4: So tell any to call a show. That's what Italians called Anthony Anthony and yeah he's Anthony. Yeah, So go ahead. What's happened? What do you think about the diesel man?
Speaker 24: Well, I got a buddy that had me come by his house and pick up ten gallons of diesel that his kid had accidentally put in their audie. Yeah, he had to take it to his shop and have.
Speaker 2: It drained out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 24: And my next comment is call your car guys on they're on on Friday. Let's tell you how many times they've had to pump out the diesel out of gas cars.
Speaker 4: But that's because of the mistake they made by filling the tank, right, that's not that's not the noble put it.
Speaker 9: In the well.
Speaker 24: But you got to put it in the hole to get it in the tape.
Speaker 4: No, no, what if Ken? But Ken, it's possible that the guy delivering the fuel put it in the wrong tank, is what I mean.
Speaker 7: Or it didn't fit in the stupid kid just pulled the handle.
Speaker 4: I think what happened most of the time. I think if you put the wrong fuel in because the nozzles are different sizes, I think it's because the gas station has the wrong fuel in their unleaded tank. Anyway, Ken, thanks for calling. Say hi to Antony. Mike, go ahead, what is your comment?
Speaker 5: Mike?
Speaker 22: Hey, Yeah, two things I used to hold. I used to haul gasoline for a living, okay. And yeah, no way that you can cross cross dump red red diesel off road diesel.
Speaker 17: Okay.
Speaker 22: There's just too many checks you gotta go to when you're when you're delivering into a gas station.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, are you saying it's unlikely that there was red diesel in the unleaded tank.
Speaker 22: I'd say its virtually impossible. Why it's two different trucks when you're hauling gasoline or diesel or off road diesel. Right, Typically, if you're delivering gasoline, you might have three different grades, and you're filling up you know, three different tanks. Okay, If you're diesel, that's all your hauling, pure and simple. All four or five of your compartments will have diesel. If it's off road diesel, it's a completely different truck. We're not even allowed to like unload a regular load of diesel and then go fill up with off road diesel. It's a completely different truck.
Speaker 4: Well, Mike, that still doesn't tell me you couldn't go in the wrong tank though. On the ground. We're out of time. Call back tomorrow. I'm Tom Martine. Don't forget my biggest return dot com and save all your problems for me.