Speaker 1: It's the JB and Sandy Show. Wherever you are and however you are listening, thanks for being with us. My name is Sandy. This is my buddy JB. Hello, this is my wife. Her name's Tricia.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Everybody still sounds weird to say on the radio, that working with your wife, but here.
Speaker 5: We go embarrassed.
Speaker 1: But you do a good job though, I mean, you do good. The other day JB. Tricia asked me. She goes, hey, do you think you know because we're married and stuff, JB's start telling me things like, you know, not being critiquing or stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I was like, nope, not at all.
Speaker 3: I asked him about something I got. Did you have a problem with this? And he was like, if he did, I would have heard about it.
Speaker 5: I was like, all right, okay.
Speaker 1: I told JB when we started, I was like, hey, don't go easy on her just because she's my wife.
Speaker 4: Now, a good job, and you're the lowest maintenance co host.
Speaker 5: We've ever had. Really, yeah, thank you, that's very, very true.
Speaker 4: So, I mean you're still high maintenance, but you're the lowest, the lowest of the high.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 1: So we've got an Austin fight happening or happened and someone got arrested for it. So the story is, do you guys know who you guys know, but our audience. There's this dude called the liver King, and he's made a living out of being jacked and claiming to only eat raw meat. I think he had a TV show.
Speaker 4: Not to be confused with that guy's zeus and all the supercars. You know that too, Yes, yes, it's so weird the world we live in.
Speaker 3: But he's claiming he's jack simply from eating raw meat and that's it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, but he clearly is full of some other stuff too.
Speaker 5: I mean you don't Oh yeah, it's not just the meat.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean it's a good gimmick.
Speaker 1: But Joe Rogan, the world's largest podcaster, called him out on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah right.
Speaker 3: He was like, there's no way this guy in his forties is this jacked from simply eating raw meat. And I think he might have even had some excuse me, some kind of evidence to prove it. I don't know, but Joe Rogan called him out. And this guy's name is Brian Johnson. He freaked out, flew to Austin. Was in the four season hotel recording videos telling Joe Rogan he was coming for him, and the cops arrested him on Tuesday night at the Four Seasons Hotel for terroristic threats.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, like stalking. Yeah, yeah, it's funny. How I don't mean to divert it. How quickly the authorities will arrest this guy for stalking Joe Rogan. How many women are out there being stalked regular basis? Yeah, again, sorry to divert, but that's the first thing that popped in my head, Like, yeah, that's quick because usually it has to show an actual physical threat.
Speaker 2: Thing's done.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, he never came into contact with him.
Speaker 3: It was all just him posting weird rants on social media and then showing up in Austin and posting that he was their four Rogan.
Speaker 1: My first thought on this was, if you're coming after Joe Rogan, you better come strapped because Joe Rogan is a multi level Jiu Jitsu black.
Speaker 4: Right, being a bodybuilder does not always translate to being a good fighter.
Speaker 1: Not at all, And Joe Rogan knows there's a big difference bet people that know how to fight and people that don't know.
Speaker 2: How to fight.
Speaker 5: You know, I would never I would never mess with Joe, No way, no way.
Speaker 2: And he's built too, man.
Speaker 1: I mean he's not real tall, but he spends the time in the gym, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, so they arrested the list might be the best thing to happen to the liver king. This could have been all thought out ahead of time for him.
Speaker 4: I mean, if if you've never seen the guy staying at the Four Seasons was his first big you are not gonna blend at that time.
Speaker 5: That is so traditional, like what were you thinking?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You know, he could he could have slid in and out of Hotel San Jose pretty act.
Speaker 5: Nobody would have blinked. Yeah, they'd go, that's just some weird local dude.
Speaker 2: Whatever. But it does, doesn't this remind you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, at your high school was like JB, but growing up, even in junior high school, this reminds me of like somebody from another high school said something about a dude at your school and they were going to show up at the basketball game that night and there was going to be a fight, I mean, or at the burger king on fire, the orchestrated fight like this scheduled fight happened my first day in Georgetown, Texas.
Speaker 4: Really first day, my very first day in seventh grade, and I show up. It's my first day there, and I'm at track practice at the end of the day and this this dude wanted to fight me.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the.
Speaker 5: Why just because you were the new guy.
Speaker 4: I was the new kid. I was the new kid. And it was meet me behind the fieldhouse. Fieldhouses where like the weight room for football after school or it was after track practice, and I I showed up and I be this guy up. Oh I won, and I was I didn't know he was so hated. Really, I was a hero overnight. Really I was a new kid. I won't say the guy's name because I think he still lives in the area, but yeah, immediately I was known day one.
Speaker 2: That's that happens more often because it happened to me. What grade were you in?
Speaker 5: Seventh grade?
Speaker 2: Me too, seventh grade, brand new school.
Speaker 1: I went to Saint Bernadette and all these kids had been going to school together since kindergarten, right, and I was I was the new kid at the.
Speaker 2: School, seventh grade.
Speaker 1: And there was an eighth grader and his name was Brian Prince, and Brian Prince was just a bully. I mean, just like when we would change classes, he knocked the books out of my hand, like you're carrying your books in there, thinking we didn't have backpacks back then, right, right, And and so he did that and then that spurred into exactly what you were saying, meet me behind the fieldhouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and after school and.
Speaker 1: Everybody told me, Sandy, he's gonna beat you up, so I'm gonna take my chances. And I beat the living hell out out of Brian Prince, and.
Speaker 5: Then you dominated the rest of the school year. Right.
Speaker 2: No one messed with me after that, right.
Speaker 5: No, It's a lot of nature. It's animal instinct.
Speaker 3: The biggest, baddest guy is the one who wins.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: You see animals that come into other animal's territories and establish their dominance and then they rule.
Speaker 1: It's just it's very everyone's seen the video that when Christopher Walkin narrates it about the lion.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that one?
Speaker 1: The lions sit there in the in the sahara and it's hot, and the other animals come around and they poke at him and they prod at him, and he ignores them and he leaves them alone, and then they pull his tail, and then they scratch him, and finally the lion gets up and just tears through all of them, and he gives all of their food and just and just had enough of them, and he goes at the end of it. And the reason he did it had said because every once in a while, you need to remind him that you're a lion. And the way that Christopher Walking does it, it's amazing. I can't remember what movie it's from, but it's it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: So well, I'm incredibly attracted to both of y'all's seventh grade selves just hearing those stories.
Speaker 2: That was like my last fight. So did liver King just to get that all out of town.
Speaker 5: No, he's arrested. He's in jail. Yeah, he's in jail. They were a terroristic threat. I don't think you get let out on that.
Speaker 3: I mean he might, he might be out now, but the last I heard he was in jail.
Speaker 1: Rogan should take a camera crew and go bail him out.
Speaker 2: How funny with that?
Speaker 5: Now he's plotting something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's good stuff.
Speaker 1: So I'm telling you, liver King, I wouldn't mess with him if I were, you just go back to eating the hamburger out of the wrapper and you'll be all right.
Speaker 2: Does it?
Speaker 4: You got to assume too, Like if he wants to show up at Joe Rogan's place, and you know, you could find out online where his home is, Yeah, I know where it is, just from being on the lake.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 2: Oh that's Joe's house.
Speaker 5: He has a fortress of security, I assume. Yeah, I imagine around the perimeter place.
Speaker 4: I just would assume he's got kids, he's a public figure, he can afford it. Yeah, I would assume. And knowing Joe, he wouldn't hire some you know, rent a cop. He would hire a badass. Yeah, he'd hire ex military or something. Oh yeah, for sure, with goggles and stuff. Nods.
Speaker 1: Uh. Well, anyway, it's good that they got this guy. But a great point, JB. That they immediately arrest him. But how many other people are being stalked?
Speaker 2: Right,