Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday.
Speaker 1: That means we're going to talk about pop culture and Bravo and I've got my friend here. It's Reality Rocks is what you guys know her by on the Gram and the TikTok, but it's Roxanna Chin, my buddy.
Speaker 2: How you doing. Hey, I'm good. How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh? We have so much to talk about. So last time you and I spoke, like officially on the microphone, not on text or whatever, you were telling me that you were considering dipping a toe into Bravo and you're a TLC girly.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, you've done it.
Speaker 3: I did. I heard that Real Highs of Rhode Island was a new season and it was completely fresh, and you know, so I was like, okay, let me take a look at it.
Speaker 2: And it's great, I know, right. I'm like, there's so.
Speaker 3: Much happening, like, so much is going on, and I just I can't stop watching.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm thrilled. Okay, So what we're gonna do is we're just gonna chat first about our ninety our love for ninety day. We have a new season of Last Resort. Now, do you watch any other Matt Sharp television like we TV, Love After lock Up or anything like that. No, you're just ninety day.
Speaker 2: Just ninety day. Yeah, okay, good nine day fan. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In terms of like other real TV shows, of course, like I watch Love is Blind and now Love Island. But when it comes to Matt Sharp, it's ninety day for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well we have the new season of Last Resort. I saw that you got the PR package. I'm still waiting for mine. I'm just every day I'm out at my mailbox and like Charlie Brown, like.
Speaker 2: You're like, do you have the right address?
Speaker 1: I think maybe maybe TLC forgot me and I didn't get a tea set. But that's fine, that's fine. I saw that you did, and you did a funny thing where you did like all the characters that are going to be Now, how much editing does that take? Because you had to dress up as each person and that's two four, six, eight, ten, twelve fourteen.
Speaker 2: This one took me the longest.
Speaker 3: This is this video specifically, I think it's it's taking me the longest it's ever taken me because I had a film so many different people. Yeah, and just getting the t set right was so difficult.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: I think in terms it may may have taken me about twelve hours.
Speaker 2: I think fourteen people.
Speaker 1: I just counted like I can't did you know, like, thank you to TLC, and you did like, oh, this is exciting, and you did the t set and then you had each couple, which again is fourteen people. I was and that's men, women, the old young I was like, wow, girl, you outdid yourself.
Speaker 3: I put a lot of effort into it. I was like, Okay, it's gonna be my first cloud with TLC. I'm gonna like I would do myself and do it right.
Speaker 2: So you did it. It was fun though. It was a good time. But I was up ly. I was uply who so as I.
Speaker 1: Do whenever I see an amazing place on television, whether it be you know, all of our Housewives shows and you're just dipping in, but you know, we've been doing it for years and so many seasons, of so many trips, of so many franchises. Every time they go somewhere, I look it up because in my mind, maybe I'll go there. Oh yeah, sometimes I do. Sometimes I do end up going to these places, but I mean not too often, but sometimes sometimes they go somewhere I'm like, wait, I've been there, you know. So this particular place, I did have someone write in and say, like, I died when I saw this place. My husband and I went there for like our honeymoon or something.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, no way.
Speaker 1: So I looked it up because isn't this town.
Speaker 2: Just adorable, so cute, so cute.
Speaker 1: I it own. The place only has like forty something rooms, so it's not a huge like there aren't like hundreds of rooms there. I love how they're giving us the background of each room in which Henry the eighth wife and maybe they died and maybe they got beheaded later, and I just love all of it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: On a scale of one to ten, how much do you think they're trying to imitate The Traders nine and a half? Yeah, like last season they were trying to do white Lotus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is true. This is true, and I'm like I'm seeing it. I'm like, Okay, the next season's going to be hacks like Succession.
Speaker 1: What are we doing? Yeah? Oh, it's so funny. I think Matt and Jake are calling it Timu Castle.
Speaker 2: No, they're calling.
Speaker 1: Now I think they're calling it SORR. I take that back, Traders, Oh gotcha.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think.
Speaker 1: We're gonna call it hassle in the Castle. So good, But because we used to just call it like therapy island therapy in the desert, and now they're in a castle, so we have to come up with something clever. But let's talk about let's talk about this season. We've only seen the the one episode yes so far and it was a two hour which is like for us recap er as, we're always like, yeah, two hours, so to everybody, get ready, our recap is probably gonna also be two hours. But what did you think about Chicaina and Tais just going at each other right away?
Speaker 2: So unnecessary?
Speaker 1: Do you feel that they were kind of like, girl, I see you. We should we should try to get into like an argument and make some great TV.
Speaker 3: I sometimes I think, now, yeah, sometimes that happens, but I think.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like that. But I'm gonna be like that. I feel like it was it was one hundred percent to kind of.
Speaker 3: I think she was like, this is a great opportunity for me to do this and make it this big deal and be a victim in this situation, and that's exactly what I think she did.
Speaker 2: But did you feel like she was a victim?
Speaker 1: Or did you feel like this is so stupid?
Speaker 2: It was supid. That's why I was like, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 3: It's it was unnecessary because I was kind of like, I feel like you're trying to make a job about something that seems so silly, Like you're gonna approach somebody because they unfollowed you, or you think they did. And then she did a video later saying like I don't know if you saw it, but she posted something later like oh, well, this is why I made a big deal because I wanted to make sure that I didn't hurt her feelings.
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking, I don't think that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's how that Yeah. Yeah, you know, the girls all sat down and Ty was like this and and she kind of like, oh girl, I got you. I've got lash glue. And I was like, okay, we're gonna have some girl bonding. That's like a nice thing to do. Yeah, But then it just quickly turned and I was surprised by all the shit talking they're doing behind each other, behind Yes, immediately yes, yes, like Patrick saying Sarper has big ears or I was.
Speaker 2: Like right anyone. I was like, when did this happen?
Speaker 3: So I love that they do like the little you know flashback so I can see it and I thought, oh wow. But I was surprised that Sarper was offended by it. I mean, no, it's not a fun thing to say. But I was like, oh nice, You're gonna confront him about it. But the way he confronted Patrick was way better than the way she kind of confronted Ty.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I don't know, okay, y'all.
Speaker 1: It's officially summer and this is the time of year where I literally thrive. I have been at the beach and to me, there's nothing better than getting outside in the salt air and just looking at the ocean. It's such a reset for my brain. So just changing up your routine can give you a great reset, a great refresh. And that's why I love all the products from Thrive Cosmetics. Every product is one hundred percent vegan, cruelty free, and made with clean, skin loving ingredients that work with your skin and not against it. Now lately, I'm very into Thrives empowermat Precision Lipstick crayon. There are eighteen buildable shades.
Speaker 2: I have a couple.
Speaker 1: It's super creamy, which is great for US ladies of a certain age. It's lightweight, it's not sticky. I just love it, and it also works as a lipliner. So it's two products in one. It's really really it's so good. I have it in two purses and in my car, you know, just a case I need some lipstick going into the grocery store. And you know, I always talk about their my SCAA. I love it so much. I wear it every single day. I don't use any other mascara ever. This is my one. And the best part about it is how easy it comes off, which is warm water. I just love it, and I always want to remind you how Thrive gives back. Every time you buy and use your favorite Thrive Cosmetics product, you're doing more than enhancing your glow. You're helping others. Shine to Thrive has over one hundred and fifty million dollars in product and cash donations to six hundred plus giving partners. So your purchase directly fuels real impact, and that's beauty with purpose. Amplify your spring Look with Thrive Cosmetics. Go to Thrivecosmetics dot com slash pink Shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your first order. That's Thrive Cosmetics C A U S E M E t I CS dot com slash pink Shade. Y'all know what app I look at every single day. Reddit. I used to think Reddit was just for finding information out about our ninety day cast members, but now I'm on there for everything. I'll tr check reviews before I buy a new hair dryer, or if I need to look at some travel tips, and suddenly I'm deep in a thread about my favorite online game, Sneaky Sasquatch. Yes, I am probably the oldest person that plays Sneaky Sasquatch and goes on this thread, but I don't care. Reddit always has the answers for me when I can't pass the level. Okay, it's a game for ages four and up. I digress, Okay, you know. I get obsessed with topics like Billie Eilish or the Plath family, or to read mpka's finances from Real Housewives at Beverly Hills. So I just love going to Reddit and doing a deep dive to find out what the fans are saying.
Speaker 2: I like to swap theories.
Speaker 1: I like to see their reactions in real time as the dramas unfolding on our TV. And that's another reason I like to look at things on Reddit. It's just real people sharing real opinions and real experiences. And you know, I'm one of those people. I'm on there, and if you want an honest review of something, Reddit is always the first place to go. Okay, my favorite subreddits are are slash Welcome to plotfil R, Slash Bravo, and of course are Slash Sneaky Saua Quatch. But I also love our Slash travel Hacks and when I'm really into a show like Traders, oh my gosh, the subreddits are incredible. Reddit is the app for authentic conversations about anything and everything. Whatever question you're dealing with, whatever problem your stock on Reddit always has the answers. Download the Reddit app and get answers on our new season of ninety Day Fiance on our Dash ninety Day Fiance download the Reddit app today. The big Ears thing, I was like, first of all, we would never have noticed it had you not re pointed out with Patrick.
Speaker 2: Because you know what It never occurred to me either.
Speaker 1: I mean, and you know what they say, big ears, big feet, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you should be happy called it out, really honestly.
Speaker 1: But well, speaking of Sarper and Chicina, this just reminds me of the social media beef that you got into a sh I've met them. I met them at Heather McDonald's tenth anniversary of Juicy's Goop party in LA. They came and it wasn't that they weren't invited. They were invited by like a PR person. Heather did not know them. She does not watch deonce. And I said to her, I go, I cannot believe you know I covered ninety day. I cannot believe you didn't tell me they were coming. And she goes, well, the PR people told me that they might be coming, but I didn't want.
Speaker 2: To get you excited at thatcha. Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 1: But I I thought he was a delight.
Speaker 2: Yeah he is.
Speaker 3: I didn't expect it. I think he's really kind and he's funny.
Speaker 1: He was funny. He was kind of got the joke.
Speaker 2: You know. She did not.
Speaker 1: She did not get the joke. She did not get that. It's fun. This was my personal experience that I did not feel that she was in on the joke or that she thought, hey, because Matt Mara was with me of Matt and Jake of Reality Gaze, and I think, you know, Matt was kind of trying to tell her and she's like, I think you guys aren't nice to me, and we're like, oh, Sarper. Meanwhile, it was I told him my idea. I go, here's what we think. We think that you should make a calendar of you shirtless and in some of your stripper costumes, and every month is a Turkish saying, oh, you know.
Speaker 2: That is so clever. People would buy it. And he was like, babe, what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: And she was like, yeah, I'm saying, you know, they're not even like Turkish saying, they're just like Sarper sayings, I go even better, it's funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: And she's like fine, And then I asked him, I said, when she wasn't there, I said, you know, her sisters are so fascinating, and of course the way they grew up, even though there was some tragedy there, I the way that I grew up is so interesting now that they're all, you know, tattooed and sort of alternative and all this, And I said, I think this that would be kind of like a spin off. You'd like to see that? Yeah, he said, Chakaina and her sisters. Have you seen that movie like Twilight?
Speaker 2: That's what I thought of too when I saw that.
Speaker 1: He said, it is like the vampires when they approach Oh my gosh. And I was like, yeah, it would be a great show. He was like absolutely.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: The situation that you had was you went to Starper's comedy show and you had him do a little funny video with you where he played himself and you played Chakaina, and it was just more like babe, you know like that. Yeah, it was funny. I didn't he went off on.
Speaker 3: You, yeah, which I also felt was just unnecessary. And that's how I feel about the taist thing. When I saw it on TV, I was like, Okay, she's just being unnecessary right now, A meaning like you can address something, but you don't have to blow it up. That's how I feel about it. Like, for example, she didn't like my video. The moment she commented negative on it, I reached out, like I DMed her and I was like, hey, is she knew I was going to go? Because initially they were going to the shows together, right. I was like, Hey, I'm going to come to this show. Great, we should do like a video together. Then turned out I saw all the stuff, and again I'm thinking, Okay. As a viewer, I'm thinking, oh, this is just prep for the last resort.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh no, we're beefing. I'm not going to the show.
Speaker 3: So as a viewer, I'm looking at it like oh, hey, like maybe things really aren't good. But at the same time, maybe they got to do this because it's like, you know, we're going to last break up.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I was like, okay, hey, you're not going anymore? Is that true?
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, I won't be there sadly, and I was like, okay, well I'm still going. And I didn't tell her like, hey, we're still going to do a skit. But initially I was going to come on stage with her dressed as her and it was like I was going to do something regardless that's funny, like exactly which Chakaina kind of thing. So she knew that, and then when she wasn't gonna go anymore, I'm like, hey, okay, you're not going. What I should have done is run the script by her and said this is the script, like are you okay with it? You know?
Speaker 2: But I didn't.
Speaker 3: I showed Sarper and he was like, okay with it, and I thought, well, they're together. If he feels like she'll be offended, he'll probably say something or And also it wasn't meant out of a fence, and this whole idea of the skit was really like view or see them that they're not there, So here's supportive Chakaina, I'm just assuming. It's assuming what other viewers are saying. Oh, she's not there, so she's not supporting him. Maybe that's the drama, like you know what I mean, that's kind of when I made it. And he even was like, okay, let's not say like that she's not supportive because it's kind of some of the drama. And I was like, okay, so we try to keep it very light hearted. So then when she commented on it, she was like this is tone deaf, like not cool. And then I reached out and I said, hey, I'm sorry, like and you.
Speaker 1: Had spoken to her previously, so this wasn't the first interaction with her because you had interacted with her when you thought she was going to the.
Speaker 3: Show, Yes, exactly. So again, she didn't know what the skit was going to be. So when she commented on it and saw it, I was like, ooh, she's offended. So I reached out to her like a DM turn and I said, hey, I'm sorry, like I should have run this by you.
Speaker 2: If it offends you, I can take it down, okay. So I thought that was fair.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I can take it down if you don't like it, like she just saw it, not many people had liked it yet or commented on it, and she was kind of just like, oh, it's whatever, babe, And I thought, so you're not telling me yes, took it down. So I'm kind of confused because again this is reality TV.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, is it like do you want me to keep it up so that there's like like what is real? What is not real? Kind of thing?
Speaker 3: So I still left it because she was like, it's whatever, and then she made it a whole thing. I thought, Okay, this is what I mean by like it's blowing up like you put on your story. You're like, oh my god, I'm so offended by what Reality Rocks did with Starper and this and that, and I thought, I, I mean, you could have taken it down, And then I didn't want to blow it up any further because I could have made a whole feud and been like, here are the dms, I said, I taking down.
Speaker 2: But I was like, I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: And then later she was like, actually, probably maybe a couple days later when it all blew up, then she was like, actually, could you take it down?
Speaker 1: And I was like, you're like, I already got all the views and everything from it anyway, so.
Speaker 2: I'll take it down.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I I it's hard for this show specifically because we find ourselves feeling so strongly one way about somebody like Starper is a great example of like wow, like he was telling her she has to stay at one hundred and thirty eight pounds and not to eat sugar and banged four thousand women, like banged his headboard off the rails, and what an awful guy. You know, all this stuff, and now it's sort of like the tides of turn and now we're kind of like, well, he's just a sweet baby Angel.
Speaker 2: How does this happen? I don't know how TV does.
Speaker 3: This, but it's like, for example, when I was watching Game of Thrones, I'd hate someone so long and then another season comes and I'm like rooting for them. That's how I feel with them. First I was like, oh my gosh, Starr for so awful and exactly this. It's like he's just silly and he's just doesn't mean it that way, and I'm like, oh my goodness, I'm actually doing this right now. But that's exactly how that's how old viewers must feel, I think.
Speaker 1: But I will say in the last scene, I think of this first episode, the Last Resort, when she was like, you know, I just didn't like it and you didn't stand up for me or whatever, and maybe she's being ridiculous and she walks in the bathroom and you know, he does say some mean things to her, like you're making my life hell and all this, and so I do think he can be very biity with his words that maybe pushes her to react. And maybe there's maybe in this case, before he got a bad at it and now he's getting a.
Speaker 2: Good edit, right, So it's true too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they just know how to push each other's buttons. And I think it's almost like they're kind of a couple where they can't live together, but they can't live without each other's situation.
Speaker 2: That's what I gather from it.
Speaker 1: But all right, let's talk about Pow and Russ. So, first of all, I don't even think I realized that. I don't they were. Patrick was like, oh, there's season one. I was like, were they season one?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: I mean just this then?
Speaker 1: But I first of all, I was glad to see them. What is up with Russ's hair? And are you going to be able to recreate that with a wig?
Speaker 3: It's funny because I was watching this episode with my mom and my mom couldn't stop talking about his hair.
Speaker 2: She was like, why is it like this? And I thought, I don't know how to recreate this.
Speaker 3: I think maybe I'll have to put on a bald cap and then cut a piece in it and then have hair sticking out of it. I'm gonna have to do it that way. And that's the thing with like some of these impressions. It's like when you see things like that, you're like, Okay, well I have to exaggerate it to the max.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to put on a bald cap and then maybe get a piece from another wig and cut it off and then have a rooster thing on maybe just a rooster thing on the top is what it is, exactly. It's bizarre. And I think that their dynamic is interesting because they haven't married a long time, and she doesn't like now that she's the breadwinner because he's lost his job a lot, and they're living in an RV in Vegas, which is not ideal, and their kid sleeps with them. So none of these things are great.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't.
Speaker 1: Understand about pro wrestling and ladies wrestling.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm not in that world. I don't know that either.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, does she make like a shit ton of money because she's like a very well known female entertainer wrestler.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know either. She's so beautiful to look at. It hasn't aged a day still exactly.
Speaker 3: And I only know there's season one because I do like ninety throwbacks now and I went to go back to go look at I think like Paul and Karni, and then I like where they may be season one? And then I went into season one and I saw that pow and rust for season one. I think they're like in the first episode or something, and I was like, oh, wow, they were season one. This is really a throwback because how many years it been since they've been a ninety.
Speaker 1: Day Well, they've been married for twelve years, so it's shopper. It's probably been fourteen years, right.
Speaker 3: So they've been but there's a while where they haven't been on it right. They weren't happily ever after before, but that was years ago.
Speaker 1: They were on ha when they had their baby, because she had the baby like in a tub in the living room. Yes, yes, and that was the last time we've seen them. That's true. So Kara and Garamo, this is a case of why can't too hot people just get along?
Speaker 3: Every time I see them on screen, I'm like, why just make it work with this beautiful man?
Speaker 1: Like there the two hot people come together.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's gorgeous couple. I'm like, what is happening? I yeah, I hope we see more because I'm like, I don't understand, like, just make it work, but.
Speaker 2: We kind of know it didn't work, right, So.
Speaker 1: When you do, Kara, I imagine you have a long red wig. Do you talk about Pachada. That's her whole identity.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's always like when I've.
Speaker 3: Done her, I'll always kind of sing in it because she's always like singing in it exactly. Even in the in the little like the last Resort preview thing I did, she was like when they do like the back to back thing, She's like she's like singing like like Lenta. So yes, there, maybe there should be some Pahada moves in it because that's it's like her things.
Speaker 2: She's a let me tell you what.
Speaker 1: We have had a Bachatda storyline on three ninety day shows now, so we have we have it with Karen and Giermo. Of course we had sensual Bachada with Vanya and Tony.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like, what's the third ninety day UK There was a girl from England and the guy was from Italy and he was mad because, like Vanya, she would go out to dancing, like just like events where people dance, not for anything other than just people that meet up socially dance and that's what she would do and she would go and dance. Butchada, oh, the Italian guy was like, we just don't do that over here. You just don't go out and dance with strangers. And I was like, but Shada, is this like TLC sponsored by Bachada.
Speaker 3: They should do like a little Bitchada event and then people should go to it.
Speaker 1: Kara can sing, Vanya and the girl from ninety day UK can dance.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. They can be the instructors or something. Not Tony though.
Speaker 1: Rebecca and zed now we haven't seen them in a while, although they've been on Diaries, and we do on our show. We do Kimberly's Corner where Kimberly and my co host we let her do. She like she'll talk, so she'll talk about diaries or pillow talk. She'll like a third tier show. I'll let her. I put up a sign that says Kimberly's Corner and I give her like ten minutes and she'll she'll talk about diaries or pillow talk. And she's been telling me about Rebecca and Zeed on Diaries. And then I did catch a little of it where she was using her PI skills to like follow him.
Speaker 2: And he was with some blonde woman or something I saw.
Speaker 1: Was that the one they were standing, they showed the clip of him standing in the parking lot with this. It seems to me that they just like went outside to smoke. Oh yeah, and she was the wife of a friend of his, and I guess he went out to dinner or something with some friends and then they are standing in the parking lot. They never touch each other. It never seems like even like a a familial touch like you would to a friend. It doesn't seem like that. But she and her friend, her former PI partner, are like hitting the deck and they're watching and it's just very like reminds me of like gen X ninth grade, where before there were cell phones, we would have to like physically stalk somebody. We'd have to physically go and sit in front of their house to see them. It reminded me of that. And Rebecca is almost my age. But first of all, z Ed, if you haven't watched those seasons with Zed, he's hot, he's hot.
Speaker 2: He's looking, he's very good looking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was hot back in the day when he had long hair and greasy, just greasy hair. It looks better now he cut it off, but he was always yeah, very good looking, very good looking.
Speaker 1: And I will be interested because he said on this episode, like you're always working, so I'm alone now. Last time we saw her, she was literally like the manager at like a church's fried Chicken, Like I mean, it was it was something else. It was a famous chicken place wherever they wherever they lived, and she was a manager. So I don't know if she's still doing that. She's not doing PI work anymore, and then I'd like to know what his job is because that was an issue for a while as well. But they've been together a long time.
Speaker 2: A long time, A long time, what like seventy seven eight years? Yeah, yeah, a while.
Speaker 1: I did you did you ever watch any of their seasons?
Speaker 3: I did, Yes, I did, But there are only certain things I remember from it, Like I just remember how you know she's a PI and she was married to someone of Islamic culture before, I think, and.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: That's right, because she married four other times, and the one before z Ed was also on.
Speaker 2: Or something, I think, I.
Speaker 3: Think, so yes, yeah, and then she's like older and uh yeah, I like it kind of to me in my mind and memory, it all kind of was the same story. And now I'm watching them, I'm like, it's kind of still to me the same story, like she's got trust issues, but also now I'm like, okay, but I feel like your trust issues are going to catch up to you because I hope that I hope he doesn't.
Speaker 2: End up cheating.
Speaker 3: But I always feel like when people are like really jealous, I'm really nervous about them doing that, then people end up doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, but when she said, oh, yeah, I'll go to bed, and I see you're four hundred miles away in a hotel in Virginia, I was like.
Speaker 2: Of course, being I'm like, was he close by me? Where were you that day? Exactly?
Speaker 1: It was very faint because I do have the hots for Zetonder.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you remember his famous line was like she was like, I just don't know what you do, and he's like, well, I'm I'm acting in commercials and I'm also like a garbage man, and then I'm also a barista. And she's like what, He's like, I work so much work. That's his line. We said it all the time. I work so much work.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so funny.
Speaker 1: We would that we would do all the time, be like, oh my god, we put out seven episodes this week. I work so much work, y'all. Do you wake up at three am? Your mind is spinning, You're completely unable to get back to sleep? And why is it always three am? Do you have brain fog? You walk into a room and you forget, like what am I in here for? Am I looking for my glasses? Am I looking for my keys? Why did I come upstairs? Or do you lose your train of thought mid sentence? It happens to me while I'm podcasting. I'll say, hey, Kimberly, don't let me forget to tell you about this thing, and then I forget about the thing. You know, I feel like I'm always trying to do everything right, but then I feel like I'm running on empty. Do you guys feel this way? So recently I've done a little research, some hashtag journalism, if you will, and I learned that during perimenopause and menopause, your hormone shift, and those shifts directly affect the magnesium that your body depends on. When the magnesium runs low, everything gets harder. Your sleep, your focus, your mood, your stress.
Speaker 2: Tolerance, all of it.
Speaker 1: So that is why I started the magnesium breakthrough by by optimizers. Okay, I've added it to my nightly routine. It is genuinely changed how I feel. I'm getting so much better sleep, I'm a little calmer. I wake up without that exhausted, rung out feeling that I was, like, Okay, I'm old, this is normal. But what I really appreciate is not just the one type of magnesium. It's a blend of seven, seven different forms designed to support relaxation and your overall sleep quality in a more complete way. So they suggest that you take it with your nightly meal. So even if I go out to dinner, I have it in my pocket. I do not want to miss it. I genuinely feel it has helped me so so much, and the benefits, like I said, are sleeping better, but it also has benefits like less stress, better workout recovery, and even improved digestion, which I always need. And you know, I don't like to recommend anything unless I've tried it personally. So I'm taking the magnesium breakthrough, and I want to invite you to do this with me. Seriously. Try it. Track your sleep, pay attention to how you feel. See if you wake up more rested and refreshed. You truly have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain because listen to this. Buy Optimizers offers a three hundred and sixty five day no questions, ask money back guarantee a full year zero risk. Okay, here's what you get when you go to buy Optimizers dot com slash pink shade and then use code pink shade. Here's what you get. Fifteen percent off your entire order, A free bottle of mass Zymes buy optimizers best selling digestive enzyme. It's added to your order automatically when you use the code pink shade. So that's a twenty dollars product for free on top of your discount. That is a limited time offer and while supplies last. You can't get this on Amazon, you can't get it in stores. This offer exists in one place. That's my link, my code, and that's it. So if you were already thinking about trying it, this is your sign. Go to buy Optimizers dot com slash pink shade, use go pink shade, and grab it before it's gone. Make twenty twenty six the year you finally start sleeping great again. So then we have a tay San Patrick. Now we know in real time spoiler alert, guys don't. And then you wonder too, like are they doing this for drama to promote the show. But there's charges of domestic abuse that were dropped and he filed for full custody of the child. And these are pretty serious things that you wouldn't do for promo. Yeah, exactly like Chicaanne and Sarp or her not coming to his shows and him saying he's married to his comedy career is more something you might do for promo rather than fully filing for divorce with these allegations. Yeah, she did do a thirtieth birthday post for herself, no Patrick, no baby insight. So I don't know what she's doing in Brazil. I think that if she got back LiPo and didn't tell her husband, I love that when she goes no, I went and got light on my back and I didn't want to tell you, and she kind of like, I think every woman should be able to do what they want to their body. You were trying to punch her in the face last night, Okay, yeah, okay, And.
Speaker 3: Sarper was so quick to be like, I mean, if the husband doesn't see it, then something's wrong with them.
Speaker 2: And I was kind of like, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: I guess he didn't notice. Yeah, But then again, I mean, Tys.
Speaker 2: Is so perfect. I'm like, how would you. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Another thing Sarper said when we get to Ginny and Submit is he was like, all I know about them is she's so much older than him, and always the man should be older because the men mature better.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness. It's like, now that we've seen him so long, it's like when he says something that sounds offensive, I'm like, it's a joke, right, so somewhere it's funny.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, is it like you're doing this on purpose or you actually mean it?
Speaker 2: I can't tell.
Speaker 1: Sometimes yeah, he actually meant it, And that is Sarper, and we need to sometimes remember. Yeah, yeah, don't put that onto the calendar. Sarper, that's not gonna catch on.
Speaker 2: Not great. Now.
Speaker 1: You and I went to the ninety day TLC Christmas Party in New York in December. Yes, a wonderful time.
Speaker 2: Was had ball.
Speaker 1: We had so much fun. We went to the after party. It was popping, so many people showed up. We had Kimbali, we had Liz Yes, we had Darcy's daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who else did we have? This showed up later? That was it? Either? Remind me because I had a couple of drinks at that point.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we were at the bar. We were like telling Jake, we're like order one of everything off the menu.
Speaker 2: Were so hungry, We're drunk and we need food, sweeteed food. I was like, it's gonna be a problem we don't eat. So I don't remember. I think that was it.
Speaker 3: I think it was Kimbelly, Liz, and then Annie co Yeah, Arsie's daughter. I don't think anybody else made it there.
Speaker 1: I just remember I sat down with Stacy and she was just telling me that Shannon had sex with Florine in a year and he lives in Connecticut and they need to break up. And I was like, I don't I don't mind. I'm Mary Payne, like I don't know you like, but I was happy to listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, just keep telling me.
Speaker 1: I remember talking to ninety day bad Boy Josh about Natalie and him never taking his sunglasses off, and why does he think it's Bono didn't take it off. You're right, never took him off. And that was when the ninety day bad Boys were still together?
Speaker 2: Rip? Rip? What if?
Speaker 1: What if Rob and Josh did just the two of them singing like boys men into the road.
Speaker 2: I don't know, go, but you know you're giving them ideas.
Speaker 3: I'm also like, are they going to recruit a third bad boy?
Speaker 1: Josh said in some comments that people were suggesting to him that they hold auditions.
Speaker 3: It would be really funny that I want them to film it because I want to see it.
Speaker 1: Oh, they don't do it. If it's not filmed, girl to do it?
Speaker 2: I need to see it. I'm like, who would who would make the cut?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, Benyam is a good Oh joys, this is true, but you have to be able to lip sync and I don't know. We know that Florian cannot lip sync. We saw him trying. Gino also not a good kid. We saw Sorper try also not a fit.
Speaker 2: Not a fit, not a fit.
Speaker 1: Comedy career too busy. Okay, So let's talk about Genny and submit. So we did see Jenny at that party. Now, it did occur to me immediately when I saw her. This is a tiny, tiny person.
Speaker 2: She is very little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't, I didn't, They said, on last resort when they're like, oh, I didn't know Jenny and Smitt were so small, but you're right in person, she.
Speaker 2: Is quite small. Is he just as tall as her? Because then that gives me an idea of how little he is.
Speaker 1: Yes, when they showed him side by side, they're the same time. Saw yeah, submit walk in and stand next to Sarper, who's probably five to eleven. Yeah, he was like to Sile.
Speaker 2: That's true, there's so little. I love them.
Speaker 1: And Jenny, of course has come out with her als diagnosis, yeah, which is heartbreaking for them, for the fans, for her kids. I've been following her daughter for a long time, but I don't know what the timing of when they found out the diagnosis versus when we saw her, because when we saw her, I found her to be talking slow but making all this sense in the world, like she was completely with it. Just her speech was slow, but like we're seeing on the show, everything she's saying is making sense. It's not like she's cognitively not there. But I feel that it was a week or two after when people started posting the interviews she did where people were saying something is off, which spurred her and her daughter intimate and then to look into what it was, and they they thought it was this, that thought it was that, and they have discovered, unfortunately that it's Als. And they have been posting and having like donations where you can make to ALS funds or to them for her medical care, and everybody, you know, as a longtime fan on the show, go and check that out. But I do find it very interesting as we're seeing her on this show, which we know was filmed last year, that it's very apparent that she's very different. I mean, it couldn't be more apparent. And I'm wondering did anybody notice it at that time, because it would have been way before we saw her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think maybe everyone's kind of so busy with themselves in their marriage that maybe they wouldn't have but you're right, is very different. They went pretty fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because this was just last year. And then when we saw her again. She was funny when we met her because she walked right up to Chris Farra and was like, oh, I know you.
Speaker 2: I watch you on YouTube and Chris is like, what that?
Speaker 1: But they ended up chatting for a long time and I chatted with her and said, what's going on with the family cafe? Yeah, and she goes, it's cup put. Nobody wants to work, the parents don't want.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 1: And I said, well, what what about living with sum It's parents, how's that going? And she said, oh, they moved out and we're in the apartment now. Oh so I don't know if you see that play out, yeah, oh, well good for them then, yeah, and now maybe she needs them to be back to her care. And this when I said, it's gonna be like what's the movie with Kathy Bates and James Kahn where it's like, now Ginny is like the person she hates the most has to take care of her.
Speaker 2: You know, misery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Genny is like, all this time, I finally get away from this woman, and now she's back.
Speaker 3: Well, they have a community out there, though, like I know, it must be a lot.
Speaker 2: But you're right, she's probably gonna they're probably gonna have to come back.
Speaker 1: And she's like, now I got to deal with this lady. Well we I am watching their story sort of trepidaciously because it is so apparent to the fans and the longtime fans of the show that Ginny is not herself, and it's she's still funny, and she's still mad at him by drinking, and they're still talking about banging and they're still doing their thing. But it is a little bit I don't want to say hard to watch. It's uncomfortable to watch. Maybe, and then I guess maybe when they have a reunion it'll be addressed.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how they're going to address it either or handle it.
Speaker 2: It is. It is a lot different to watch their storyline.
Speaker 1: Now, You're right, it's so funny that submit has turned into a tiny little drunk Yeah, And I'm like.
Speaker 3: This new, Like has he kind of always been this way? Or is this I don't know what sparked it.
Speaker 1: She said it on their last season. They were on where she was I think it was.
Speaker 3: The other way friends, right, and she's like, it's only getting drunk with his friends.
Speaker 1: Said Okay, so we've gone through that. Now I want to quickly go through with you this new season of ninety Day and these people and then you tell me, I don't know, I don't know which of these characters you've done yet?
Speaker 2: Have you done? Katie?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: So far?
Speaker 3: Only Katie so far. I was I was out last week, so I need to catch up. I've seen it, but I haven't like done.
Speaker 2: Who's like that guy?
Speaker 1: Is this a meato Debbie Amado?
Speaker 2: Yes? Them, I mean they're definitely next on my list. What is going on?
Speaker 1: She did a live where she was like, I just have some things I want to address. And it's literally like, first of all, what he did kiss me? You know when he was doing the tour, but it wasn't on the tour. It was like the next day, I got a DM from a listener used to live in Cairo, and she was like, this guy's a camera?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 2: Is he famous in Egypt? Okay, that's what I think. You're like, this man's not famous.
Speaker 1: She said, no movie star in Egypt would also be giving tours of the pyramids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: And if you look at all his stuff, it links in addition to like his official page, it links to a company that he owns. Is he and another guy? It literally has like fifty seven followers, and he and this other guy run and it's a tour business of the Pyramids, but Japanese, so he must also speak Japanese.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Okay, I love that. I need to go look into this because I'm so curious. Now I'm meant to go look at his social media and be like, okay, well, what is it like that she and what has she seen that She's like, Oh my gosh, he's a movie star, like in Egypt. He's so famous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's got a big following what's real and what's not?
Speaker 2: But he.
Speaker 1: This week when they're in the exact same outfit. They're both in black leggings and black tank tops and they're in twin outfits and I've never seen a man wear leggings like that, and then he tells her she has to change because she's showing her shoulders. I was like, you're more naked than she is. Nice, and that's why he's like, I'm a sexy man.
Speaker 3: You're like every all the memes are like, you're not sex Still can't believe they got into a fight about the whole like driving the truck.
Speaker 1: Do you think she threw the phone at his head?
Speaker 2: Because I would have. I think she did.
Speaker 3: But also, how could she leave Kno, Actually I would leave that out too, probably if I did that.
Speaker 2: It's just so funny that she's like, oh, he blew up, and then it's like, no, she threw the phone at my head.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, okay, I think he blew up because she did it wrong, and she's like, forget it, do it yourself and threw the phone at him and maybe it hit his head, you know. But they keep showing the picture of him posing like this, like driving driving the U haul, which is like in the picture that people keep showing of him in the quarter when he's just like posy. I mean, it's questionable if he's going to be into Debbie ever, it's questionable.
Speaker 2: We'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Yet, Also, is he a virgin?
Speaker 1: The girl from Cairo that had lived in Cairo said, absolutely, he's not a virgin. Absolutely, he's a scammer. I cannot actually believe that he got a visa.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I feel like it's been a while since I'm surprised that we have a couple on this show in these times.
Speaker 2: That's like such an obvious scammer.
Speaker 1: They haven't seen each other, and they haven't seen each other in three years. Yeah, that's a long time. So when they did their interviews and stuff, you know, you have to have all this proof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what happened in the interviews. It's wild that it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe he used his movie star good looks to woo the consolate. Maybe Mallory and Rash. Are you concerned about Rash.
Speaker 2: Malory?
Speaker 1: Okay, so she's the blonde and he's the Turkish boat captain and he's moving to the tiny town in Alabama.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Now I am.
Speaker 1: I'm a Southerner, you know, I'm from Mississippi, and so I don't want anybody to think at all that we are bashing any any Southern people. Her whole thing is we're rednecks. We do this, we do like cow tipping and we go mudding, and I mean, that's her whole thing. And that's great. I mean I think she's a very smart, educated girl and she's fine.
Speaker 2: Horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the way that they met, they like banged it out on a tender date.
Speaker 2: But I think they're so cute. I think they're so cute together.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, if you want to make this man happy, you should move.
Speaker 1: I think they might need to move to the next biggest town, which might be Huntsful, huntsfuls of pretty big a bigger town in Alabama.
Speaker 2: But this flew into right, they can they can move to.
Speaker 1: Birmingham if she wants to stay in Alabama. But I'm a little concerned. But then again, I have to tell you with like Stevie and Maddie, they live in Mississippi. The live in Hattiesburg, which is is a little bit more of a progressive town because it's a college town, and they've had no problems.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, so.
Speaker 1: Maybe Mallory is sort of leaning into this redneck of it all, and like, my friends really enjoy deportations and ice, and maybe she's sort of leaning into that. And maybe that's just her own fears coming out. But once everybody meets him and sees that they're a great couple in it's gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's also just that like that part, yes, is concerning, But I also think it's like.
Speaker 2: That he had this beautiful life on the water like.
Speaker 3: That, and now he keeps saying, yeah, now he's in this town where he's like, oh, it's like a dead town.
Speaker 2: There's no one on the street. I'm like, how are you?
Speaker 3: That's that's the other thing So there's so many layers to this where I'm like, why didn't she live there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I live there? Like how beautiful?
Speaker 3: Prepare him enough for what he's twenty's there? So't I don't know, but I'm I guess, I guess we'll see. But so, yeah, it's layered. Yes, I am worried. Hopefully it all goes well. Everyone might be nice. But I think, yes, again, this beautiful life. Every time they show it, I'm like, oh, well that's where I want to live.
Speaker 1: We kept going, why don't they live in Marmarous? It seems to be a beautiful beach town. So we have to of course talk about speaking of rednecks Shay and Annabelle. As a Southerner, I don't claim Shae.
Speaker 2: Shay.
Speaker 1: Listen what happens on the like say is on the lake and if you have a girl gives you a kiss on the cheek and you kiss her on the mouth and then maybe fuck her accidentally, that's just drunk fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was literally saying this the other day that I'm like, this man is literally like that's just junk fun.
Speaker 2: That's not cheating. I'm like, Okay, He's like, cheating is different. To different people. I was like, you're like, cheating in America is different. I'm like, no, it's not. No.
Speaker 1: He kept saying, if you think that what I did was cheating, and if I hurt you with what you think is cheating, which is me fucking another girl of the lake, if you thought that was cheating, then I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What Yes, that's exactly how he said it.
Speaker 3: And also he's getting a lot of women in this town.
Speaker 1: Paduka, Kentucky is a not like the tiniest town. It's not as small as Mallory's town. Like, Okay, there are other men there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know eligible bachelor over there.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know. I think they get drunk at the lake and girls are like, let's dance with Shay. He's fun, and then he might give you a little kiss on the teak. You're like, oh, Shay, you're so funny. Like, but I don't think he's banging all the women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe, I hope not. I think, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the details he gets into, because again he thinks it's just junk fun.
Speaker 1: So so what happens that the lake says that the Lake Annabelle. I love though I love her judgy face.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's great.
Speaker 1: I love that she's like and listen. We kind of had an issue last week where the friends met them at the bar and they talked about the front. Jeff said, Oh, we thought you were a male order to bride.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't.
Speaker 1: We kind of had a problem with that because maybe that's producer driven. But I think he could have used a different term. It sounded kind of racist.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: She's like, she's like, what, we've been dating like five years?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was, Uh, you're right, it might have been producer driven, but it was like, I do you really have to use that.
Speaker 2: Term at this time. I also like, she's not much younger. I like it for the same.
Speaker 3: Age age, so it's like, you'll have a different take on things.
Speaker 2: I feel.
Speaker 1: She but when Jeff got up to leave, he was like, Okay, I'll see you guys later. Love you.
Speaker 2: Gives her a hug. I was like, love you.
Speaker 1: You met her four minutes ago. You just called her a mail order bride?
Speaker 2: What? Wow?
Speaker 1: That's going on? What's going on in this town? Okay, now we got to shift into Bravo because your only dip into Bravo Israel, Housewives of Rhode Island. Yes, yeah, okay, what what's first of all before we talk about that, what's next on your list?
Speaker 2: Because it'll be over soon? You mean like, which scene is next to?
Speaker 1: No, which franchise?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, well, I mean Love Island is going on now?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't fuck with Love Island.
Speaker 1: It's too many episodes, it's too many youngsters commitment.
Speaker 2: But it's great, It really is great.
Speaker 1: I've only ever watched one season of Love Island. It was Love Island UK Season three was only one, gotcha, So.
Speaker 2: I get it?
Speaker 3: So after yeah, after after Housewives, I mean now it's Love Island.
Speaker 1: It's deep into Love Island. Okay, deep in.
Speaker 2: Love Island in ninety day. Yep.
Speaker 1: We are getting a Love is Blind UK in August.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I will.
Speaker 1: Watched that as well, so get mentally prepared for that one. Okay, Rhode Island. So what is your opinion on this? Liz and Joe Ellen fight that. We just saw the two of them sit down to meet and it was raining and not ready.
Speaker 2: Liz.
Speaker 1: The more we know her, the more I'm terrified of her.
Speaker 3: I felt the same way because person I was like, oh my god, love her.
Speaker 2: She's my favorite. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then when I saw this interaction, I thought like, well, you know with her, they're like, oh, she's scary. I'm like, no, she's probably right.
Speaker 2: She probably just say is sensitive on the inside and like.
Speaker 3: But then when I saw the interaction, I thought, you know what, never let me get on this one's bad side, because I think I would literally cry.
Speaker 2: If she got in my face like that. I yeah, I would have. No, I would have been scared.
Speaker 1: When they were at the Frank Sinatra that didn't sound like Frank Sinatra show and they were outside and Joellen was just trying to genuinely talk to her, and she started getting in her face and like making fun. I was like, wait, did they cut out five minutes that we didn't see? Like what was that? What switch was flipped there?
Speaker 3: It was flipped like I just thought, Oh my goodness, it was so quick.
Speaker 2: I I yeah, I didn't know what was going to happen.
Speaker 3: I got worried for a second and I was like, Okay, she's just I don't And.
Speaker 2: She did pull her hair, Yeah, she tugged her hair a bit. And then at dinner. She's like, I didn't tug your hair, You're a monster. I'm like, and she did kick her chair. She did kick her chair.
Speaker 1: We think, roll the clip, what you'll learn. What you'll learn. On Bravo, they are not afraid to roll a clip on your ass.
Speaker 3: I love that they do that because I'm like so many times, like for example, if I'm watching ninety Day or something like when this whole situation happened with Sophie and Liz.
Speaker 2: Do you remember where Yeah, He's like, oh you said this to page. I'm like, no, she didn't say that.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking I need someone to roll the clip, because then I went back and I made like a skin of it to remind people of like, this is what happened.
Speaker 2: But I love that Bravo does that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, thank you, Like immediately, I'm like, this is what I needed.
Speaker 1: They will also on the reunions, the more seasoned housewives will they'll have an argument out and you said this, you said this, and some housewife will go the way, They're going to roll a clip on you right now.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, I cannot wait for the reunion.
Speaker 1: Then eighty will sometimes be like, okay, roll the clip, because they're going to show you that you're lying. They're going to show you the footage always I love it.
Speaker 2: Just bring the receipts.
Speaker 1: So she did pull the hair, she did kick the chair, and at that Frank Sinatra that wasn't like Frank Sinatra's show.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 1: Alicia kept saying to Liz, Liz stop, Liz, let it go list because she could tell her friend was maybe going to kiss off the show, because you will. If you physically assault somebody, you will not be back. Yeah, I mean, and Bravo fans are laughing, Beau, They're like, what about this?
Speaker 2: What about this?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's got to be pretty bad. We have had hair pulling, we have had pushing. Teresa Judas one times pushed Andy and during a reunion just pushed him. She stayed on the show. So, oh wow, forget what I just said. If you have domestic abuse, you won't be on the show.
Speaker 2: How about that.
Speaker 1: But if it's woman on woman fight, maybe you will. Liz is scary and I'm I didn't think that initially, but because you don't watch New Jersey, you don't know that. Liz and Dolores. So when I was first watching it, everybody looks so alike. I had such a hard time. I had to just be like, Okay, it's dolorous and other Dolores, so like it's dolorous, and then other Dolores, which is Liz. And then all this stuff that's come out about Dino. I saw that that's and then her husband went away for a while to be like a boat captain.
Speaker 2: We're like, what do we do fishing? Yeah or whatnot?
Speaker 1: And then I will tell you that what I know from our Lord and Savior Matt Sharp from Love after lock Up is that we had Montana Mills and Justine on Love after lock Up. They were on a lot of seasons. I've interviewed them. Montana Mills was in addition to being a rapper, it's questionable, but I mean I thought it was good. He's a rapper, but he was in like federal prison and it was all for like, uh, fetanol, And it was like he was running a huge operation out of Rhode Island, and he explained why Rhode Island is so easy to do drug trafficking on what again, I'd have to roll my own clip. I'd have to go and find out. One of their first episodes when he explained why Rhode Island is so good. He explained, like, this particular highway is here, this particular highway is here, it runs straight through and you can get to this state to this date, and then there's the water, so that's how it comes in.
Speaker 2: Oh wow ooh.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now that we know all this about Lizz's husband doing the fishing and then the dino and then he's taking care of her, and it all just seems a little Real Housewives in New Jersey mafia adjacent coated.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Okay, Well, someone's gonna piece it together for all of us.
Speaker 1: And this is all alleged. I don't know shit, Okay. Opinion on Rula and her husband versus everyone.
Speaker 2: Uh, Rula and her husband.
Speaker 3: I mean it's definitely not Ai actually out there cheating.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not Ai.
Speaker 3: Sure, fine, he came back and he was crying, and I guess that was enough for her.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're clearly a boss ass bitch. You don't need this man in your life. Yeah, you can raise your two kids by yourself.
Speaker 1: And she's got her own money, her own career. It's it's odd. And they show next week where they're hosting like a Persian themed party, and we see him over there like chatting up the belly dancer.
Speaker 2: Of course he is, of course he is.
Speaker 3: And no, he does not look like he goes to the gym, So just saying that too.
Speaker 1: And he was so weird at that dinner where he was like little bit and I'm microtis and glp once and he's like, yeah, just get anything you want, like you get fat, you get this, you get skinny, you get this, you do this. And I was like, are you going to the bathroom to do cocaine?
Speaker 2: Like what are you doing? It's really.
Speaker 1: And this is another Bravo lore, which is uh, Alisa Renna says to deraat at a dinner party because people kept disappearing and going to the bathroom. And at one point Lisa Renna is just sitting there with this like older gay gentleman and she's like, so where is everybody. It's like a table of twenty and nobody's there, like everyone has gotten up, and Luisa Lisa Renna says, tod were people doing coke in your bathroom?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And people have made signs and shirts for people doing coke in your bathroom? And people like make good little cross ditches and hang it in their bathroom. But I was wondering if that was what was going on.
Speaker 2: He had like take a call.
Speaker 1: The people are like, I didn't know if pediatrists had to work on the weekend.
Speaker 3: But okay, oh my god, did make anyone make like means about this and stuff? Is this like a speculation as well?
Speaker 1: No, this is my theory.
Speaker 2: Okay, my theory.
Speaker 1: It's my theory. And lastly, your opinion on the Kelsey versus Rosy situation. I saw you did hilarious skit about Kelsey versus Rosie with Kelsey driving up you know, eight thousand square feet. You know, what was your opinion on that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought it was funny.
Speaker 3: I thought it was funny that she did it.
Speaker 2: Was it too soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, so I understand why she got so mad. When I was watching it, I was or, let's say, like watching the season.
Speaker 2: I was not a Kelsey fan.
Speaker 3: I was like, I mean, Rosie was kind of annoying too, So I was kind of like a Rose annoying too, like she could like sis through the pot, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I mean, Kelsey's out here seeing all this shit about Rosie.
Speaker 3: But Rosy's got all this stuff going for her, so I'm like, kind of, who are you to talk or whatnot? So I was kind of on Rosie's side in it, but then she went too far and I was like, well, I'm on no one side.
Speaker 2: That's how I felt about it. Towards the end of it, I was like, Okay.
Speaker 1: I did hear Ben and Ronnie on Watchwood Crappens this week talking about Kelsey and they were saying, I think one of them was saying, I can't quite figure out, like put my finger on, like why I don't like her, you know. But this week aparently they opened the episode with her sticking her barefoot into the trash can to push the trash down, you know how like if your trash is full and you want to like push it down, I mean barefoot in it, Okay, Normal people like tie the bag up, push it down and open the back, or put a paper towel and push it down with your hands. She put her barefoot in okay, and they were like, that sealed it for me.
Speaker 2: That's why we don't like her.
Speaker 1: And also if she does that with her hands, what does she do with she does that with her feet, what does she do with her hands? And then she touches your hair? So I thought that was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, here's a question. So you do so many ninety day impressions for so long, and of course you do other things as well, but this is what I know you for the most, because this is my world. Now you've dipped a toe into my Bravo world. If you're comparing like TLC production and what you see and how you get your impressions ready versus Bravo, Like, what differences are you seeing there?
Speaker 3: I feel like the difference I see is that like ins with like a TLC show, like it's a nine and day show, there'd be like an obvious scene where I'm like, Okay, well this particular interaction is what I need to cover.
Speaker 2: And I also kind of feel like it's.
Speaker 3: Always like maybe one or two couples that has the most drama that people want to see the most the other Sometimes I even fast forward, sorry to the other couples. But with Bravo, Like when I was watching this show, I'm like, no, but all of it is good content. So it was kind of difficult because it's kind of like I have to take clips from like the episode of all different people emerge it together because it's not just one particular scene that sticks out.
Speaker 2: They just do a really good.
Speaker 3: Job in making everything kind of cohesive. So I feel like that's the big difference between it. So I did find this a bit challenging because you're I had to rewatch it a lot of times to kind of understand who the person is. And also on ninety Day, what I find easy is like, I mean, they have different as accents, so it's like really easy to differentiate the people versus on this, Like their accents are all kind of similar, and they all like either have like brown hair or like similar ish hair color.
Speaker 2: So I'm like I had to do something to make them.
Speaker 3: Very different, which is why I had to watch the episodes a few times honestly to kind of get a feel of who they are.
Speaker 1: On other Housewives shows, you don't have everybody literally look like cut paste copy like you don't have. For me, I had to make a little spreadsheet with their picture and like I to figure out.
Speaker 2: Who was who.
Speaker 1: Because I watched the first two episodes, I was like, I'm not going to be able to watch this show because I can't look down at my phone. I can't do anything while it's on other than study them. So and like I have to say, like Kelsey comes on, and then they're doing I have the whole time going Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey to make.
Speaker 2: Sure I'm remembering who it is.
Speaker 1: And then when you have to Laurus and other Dolores on the screen together, yes, because I'm so familiar with Dolores. And then other Dolores would talk and I'd be like, wait, is that Delorus or other Dolores. So that's confusing for a Real Housewives, a New Jerseys fan. So I will tell you that any other franchise that you might start with, you are not going to have this issue.
Speaker 3: Okay, So like if I jump into, say Salt Lake City, that won't be the issue.
Speaker 1: At first, everybody thought Lisa Barlow and Meredith Marks looked alike. Now we watch it now and we're like, they couldn't look less alike.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 1: But at the beginning we were like, those two looked just alike.
Speaker 2: But that was it.
Speaker 1: And the thing about Meredith Marks that first season, for some reason, her eyebrows were always like out to hear they were like so dark and drawnk. So that was when they came on. I was like, oh yeah, eyebrows is Meredith, gotcha and Lisa Barlow is just like on Lisa Barlow people can't Lisa Barlow's in their sleep. Everybody wants to be me. So with her, you kind of got it right away. Okay, she's the one that thinks she's the shit, and you know with lines like that, she kind of is. Yeah, she kind of is. She's the one that coined and her son got in the car after school and she's like, hi, baby, gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: She just says this craziest shit.
Speaker 1: I love that So salt Lake, I think you would love, especially the early seasons with jin Shaw. Okay, Rip no longer on the show, but you know, out of jail now, so God bless you know, she was in jail with Elizabeth Holmes and Glee Maxwell. So that's pretty iconic. Yes, oh wow, yeah, wow, it's pretty iconic.
Speaker 2: But she's no. Andy hates her.
Speaker 1: She's never to be back on the show. And you could tell who Andy hates, so that's always fun, Like you could tell when he has like to read on uh, you know, real Housewifs of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: He's not a fan. Oh my goodness, you could.
Speaker 1: Tell, you tell by his like some of his questions are like more shady than they should be.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, maybe he loves to read. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. Everything I say here is alleged. Guys, I don't know anything about anything. Okay, it's not a fact filled podcast.
Speaker 2: Don't come at me. Okay, what else are you watching?
Speaker 1: What do you watch for fun that you don't have to take notes and try to make a skit out of?
Speaker 2: Are you able to do any of that now? No? I mean in terms of real TV.
Speaker 3: No, I would say all the real TV I watch, I'll kind of make a skit out of the One thing I didn't make a skit out of that I watched was Temptation Island, and I wanted to do is skit on it, but I just didn't get to it. So that's probably the one I watched that I didn't do something on. But no, no, Now, it's just I know when we talked last time, I was doing it kind of.
Speaker 2: I was doing it part time. Now I do it full time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So so no, when I watch re a TV show, it will be work afterwards.
Speaker 1: So that's that's how I feel. And people are like, do you watch anything for fun? I'm like, if I ever watch anything for fun, it will literally be like Succession or Hacks or like a big HBO show, you know, scripted. But there's not really any reality TV at all that I watched for fun. I'm watching everything Like I just started watching Love after.
Speaker 2: Lock Up came back.
Speaker 1: But then they had a spin off show called This Is Polly about polyamory and the level of trash. Like it's just like you go from Bravo down to the gutter at we TV, you know. And so when I do want to cleanse my brain, I'm like, I think I'm gonna watch something like really well done, you know, beautifully shot. And let me ask you this the complete sidebar. Christ Rosa is a friend of mine. He's a Bravo producer, okay, and I had him come on one time and cover a ninety day fiance with me because whoever was covering with me was not there. It was out of town, and I was like, well, this will be fun, and he was like he used to watch it all the time, but he hadn't watched it in years. I just like gave him one episode so he knew nothing. He just you know, went into it and what is so interesting that he pointed out and now you're going to see it him being a Housewives producer, he said on Housewives, in one episode, we have had two parties in twenty scenes, and on ninety Day Fiance they will sit in the car and have a conversation for a whole episode.
Speaker 2: That's so true.
Speaker 1: Every time you go back, they're still having a conversation in the car, and he goes it just is so slow moving.
Speaker 2: It is slow. I will say nine day is too slow.
Speaker 3: Now that I watch shows that are like forty five minutes, uh huh, I'm like, we don't need an.
Speaker 2: Hour and a half. That's how I feel when I got to watch Sorry go ahead.
Speaker 1: No no, So like the Sunday ninety Day Fiance OG right now is the Sunday show and it's always two hours and I love it. But also I'm just like this could have moved along a little faster.
Speaker 3: You know. If I feel like in the first episode we can see them lay in the United States, I don't feel like I want to see them meet on the first episode.
Speaker 2: I don't think I need to wait that long, but maybe like impatient, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So like forty eight hours before in Nigeria, you're like, I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't kind of I do care, but I still feel like they can make it shorter. Like I've watched ninety a UK before love It. I don't watch the new ones, but I've watched it before, and that's so much quicker.
Speaker 1: Oh, at some point, you're like, wait a minute, they got married like they that show. It's almost too quick because I think they edited for American version and we don't people say that. In the UK it's longer and you get more.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So sometimes we're watching that, we're like, is it four months later? Like what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I think that's fair. Yeah, I think you need a happy medium.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's some couples and I'm like, this is taking too long, Like for example, last season before the ninety Days.
Speaker 2: Everything Lisa and Daniel related perfect. Yeah, like none of it was too long. I just want, but I want sometimes I just only want to see them.
Speaker 3: I just only want them, and I need to see her on the other way, if she's really going to Nigeria or not, I need.
Speaker 1: Her to open a wig shop. I don't know what the hell she's doing. I don't know what's happening. And that hole she had a pregnancy. We're like girl anyway, God bless Okay, tell everybody where they can find you what you're going to be posting. You're going to be doing Love Island. Yes, okay, so tell everybody all your dates.
Speaker 3: So you can find me on TikTok, Reality Rocks. You can find me on Instagram, Reality dot Rocks, and then on Facebook.
Speaker 2: I think I'm just roxannat Chin.
Speaker 3: And then if you are a YouTube person, I don't do long form videos, but you can find me on.
Speaker 2: It's reality rocks, so that's where you can find me.
Speaker 1: You look up reality r o X Yes, r o X sorry, and you'll find her. Yeah, it would be funny if it was r O c ks.
Speaker 2: I know some people think of that, but I'm like, no, it's our ros. Yes, yes exactly. I was like, okay, that kind of that kind of works, kind of clever. I'll do it that way.
Speaker 1: That'll be the name of your podcast.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that'll be the name of your podcast. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'll be covering of course, Ninny Day all things any day except for UK I'm sorry, and then Love Island, which is on now, and then when Love is Blind comes out, I'll be covering that as well.
Speaker 1: So I wish you would have covered Temptation Island. You know, we've covered every season and I always have Mark Wahlberg on.
Speaker 2: I've met him in person him on That's so cool. I love him. He's so good. He's so good, the voice of reason. I'm like, wow, he should host everything, right, He really should. He's really good at it.
Speaker 1: He What we need is we need to just daring the Love is Blind reading to say Nick, Nick and Vanessa go take a lunch break, get Mark out here. He's gonna stove all this ship in five minutes.
Speaker 2: He really will. I uh the what should happen? I need him more on more things. We love him.
Speaker 1: I love him. Okay, don't hand up everybody. Please remember to follow me at pink Shade pod and on YouTube pink Shade and Facebook pink Shade all the things.
Speaker 2: Please make sure to follow me. I will be putting out a reel from this episode, as I always do.
Speaker 1: When I've got my friend here, so yeah, and i'll see you guys next week. Bye.