Speaker 1: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack and Carnes, e O and JP Sorrow. We've got an excited Christmas program lined up for these folks. We've been to a Little Boys that year. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's an artificial tree. So I did artificial job at trimming. Timness is only exceeded by an inability to.
Speaker 1: Adjust allow the ringling deer. The Lapsed fanboy got a price for the million dollar man, even Santa Claus and so no, say it's not so start off, It's that time of year again. Oh yes, laps Fan solar system and we're broadcasting by a crackling fire. We are the Sorrow Compound not far from t l F h Q where for months and months and months.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean well and for someer since last year.
Speaker 1: Gifts have been flowing to your co chairman and recognition of our duty, our sacred obligation absolutely to ensure that for our listeners Christmas is a special time.
Speaker 2: Well you know listen, I mean you know, Christmas is all about the birth of Christ, and I say it's about the birth of Lapsed.
Speaker 1: What's the difference? Right, exactly ten years going in celebration of our tenth year. It's a very special tf exmus. Yes, but you know that by now. So we always talk about this. What's special about this as it brings us together face to face as we podcast remotely, as you all know. But due to the generosity of the solar system and getting us Christmas packages to open and react to every year, this has become a cherished tradition.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I think it's one of the its. It provides much laughter, it provides I mean mirth, mirth indeed, and mer and Frankenson Frankensteiners. Yes, so I mean, yea, we have we have uh Goldberg's and Frankensteiner's and mmm r.
Speaker 1: Okay man, can you can you activate the Christmas tunes from here.
Speaker 2: By any chance?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Alexa play Christmas music?
Speaker 1: Yes, such a lovely sound.
Speaker 2: Indeed love it.
Speaker 1: And that is if you can pick up any vestiges of crackling fire. Oh, yes, that's a shoot, absolute shoot. Boss man's been tending the flame all day.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's and I'm sweating my balls off head. Open up up a window. Oh we got a wow. Okay, he's not gonna get away with that, No, no he's not.
Speaker 1: Let we'll talk about what that is. Later, tell the people what we're looking at, because this is on a different level. And you've been you've been going to the post office box.
Speaker 2: This is I send pictures to Jack every time I go to the post office because it's absurd how many gifts you you people have given us. I mean they're over there, maybe about thirty thirty gifts here, thirty gifts and it's insane. Thirty package. I shouldn't say thirty gifts, thirty packages because most packages that we get can plain multiple gifts because you know, fuck it.
Speaker 1: So three years running three and the third year is by far the most.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is definitely the WrestleMania three of Christmas shows, because yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What they say. Yeah, here comes the puppy. Okay if you're wondering. So yeah, the first year was like, Okay, we can't do this again. This is too insane. Yes, And now here we are in year three and it couldn't be it couldn't be more ridiculous in terms of the turnout and the generosity. So we're gonna try to make it an extra extra special one. Yep, boss, all the solar system. Sure, And I think with all that said, we have in your hot little hands the first gift.
Speaker 2: The first Christmas. It's from Zach Voke. Let's see what we got here.
Speaker 1: The big homie Zach, of course, about his thorough of a supporter as you could ever hope for, is the boss man does the honors. Fires crackling. He actually had the halls decked. I feel like I walked into a Christmas show set.
Speaker 2: Look, it's been that kind of a year, needed Christmas early.
Speaker 1: It's everywhere, just just an amazing setup in so many ways.
Speaker 2: It's not even all of it too. There's so much more that we have to put out. All right, let's see what we got here. Boxes open and.
Speaker 1: We're doing this one at a distance, like the first year, so I don't know until he takes it out of the box. Well, okay, we're wrapping.
Speaker 2: We got two here, Why don't you take this one? Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is like throwing the presence at home on Yeah, right exactly, he go, keV you go first, boss? What is Zach from Minnesota? Saw fit to wo It is not a World Championship Wrestling hat an original purple and yellow. Oh that's a beauty. That's a who was?
Speaker 2: What? What I don't know what that was. It was a voice. But let's sit here, I'll put it on here.
Speaker 1: That's the snap back over his head. It looks like what lets say, who like my uncle Pat?
Speaker 2: Uncle Pal?
Speaker 1: You look completely ridiculous. On a whole other level. It's like a Pa news hat too. That's a beauty. That's a really nice piece. That is a very nice hat, so thoughtful from from the Homies act. There here's the second of two gifts, right, m so does this mean this? There's like thirty one gifts or thirty.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen again, I count the thirty one packages. I don't know how many gifts is insane.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be here all night, which is a good thing. Yeah, yeah, Christmas Eve, see what we have? Uh uh oh so I'm unfolding it now and.
Speaker 2: Pan new shirt. New shirt isn't well.
Speaker 1: No, it's a beauty though, my friend. And it appears to be an original because the tag is worn down as it existed in its time. It isn't just like a retro tea presenting to the boss.
Speaker 2: Wow. That hey, it's Jesse the body Ventura. Jesse's back. The body is back. It's a W C W Jesse Ventur Ti, do you remember him, Jesse Ventura?
Speaker 1: Could that be? Could it be the voice of a Christmas Angel? Have the members of the Solar System been joined on this Christmas Show by the Star of the Moat tear herself Mama's sorrow in the Sorrow we tried, We tried to keep it. We tried to keep it on the down low early, and we encourage her to weigh in whenever she felt the motivation. What do you think looking at him in that hat first ball?
Speaker 2: Yes, the bone is back.
Speaker 1: That's right, it's a bone Thugs and Harmony t shirt from Zach. It's a bone Street It says the body is back, as in Jesse the body you called Jesse Manura. Yeah, what did you think of that on his head? That looks it's like a high schools softball.
Speaker 2: All them, all them golf as well, even the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So this is gonna be really cool. We have Mama Sorrow here for the duration she'll be reacting. I want you in the Solar System here for the remainder of our Christmas Show episodes to think about this as in furtherance of our goal to take you back to the living room. Carpet of your tragic right, and what better way to open gifts than with mom?
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's my approximate comm commenting exactly on what relatives have gotten over the years, Mama sorrow. Have have you been a close observer of JP's gift opening and and what have you observed? Does he does he tend to be grateful or ungrateful? Now he was our son, of course.
Speaker 2: Was I'm not maybe more he's now married and a man, but I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: He did Christmas every year and uh we lived in New Hampshire and the rest of the live was in Massachusetts, so we tried to make it special and uh so we went to his grandmother's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one lived in Drake at the other lived in Yole, and there we go.
Speaker 1: We did many Christmases with many packages. But he loved it all.
Speaker 2: Yes, there we go.
Speaker 1: Liked getting gifts.
Speaker 2: So, yes, this is very special.
Speaker 1: I've never seen such a thing happen when you're not on television.
Speaker 2: Right right, right, No, you know, but I'm looking at a feast, the feast boxes and bags yep, and wrap up embodies and it's just amazing and bullshit, look at that who's going to be the lucky one man?
Speaker 1: Stay tuned, no you never know to the twenty twenty four TLF Christmas Show as we continue the unwrapping.
Speaker 2: The Unwrappening Part three.
Speaker 1: For all of you out there in the Solar System, We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: The Greater Is Know is a production of the LAP Entertainment Group. Its content is intended for preven use only.
Speaker 1: Sorry sorry, we want