Speaker 1: Saint Patrick's Day is Monday. Be careful because people start to day drinking.
Speaker 2: Oh they do, and all things are green.
Speaker 3: I went through canes in order to lemonade, and I got a Leprechaun lemonade.
Speaker 2: They just made it green somehow it made it more fun. Of course, it didn't tastes anding different. It just was when I came in and immediately found our daughter and I was like, look, am my lemonade. Wow, I was excited.
Speaker 1: Does the shamrock shaker around I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard about it at McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't really keep up with You know, the shamrock shake scared me death when I was a child because it made me poop green.
Speaker 2: Right, you're not prepared for that. Yeah, you think you're dying.
Speaker 1: Scared me. I thought something was really wrong.
Speaker 2: So satisfying, All right, here we go, Sandy.
Speaker 3: Do you care or don't care to find out what a woman did to receive the world's longest prison sentence in world history back in nineteen eighty nine and how long it was it?
Speaker 1: She heck, yeah, I do. Because women sentencing and men's sentencing very different.
Speaker 2: This is very strange.
Speaker 3: A woman in Thailand received the longest prison sentence in the world in eighty nine. It was one hundred and forty one thousand and seventy eight years, and it was for running a two hundred and four million dollar pyramid scheme. Good, one hundred and forty one thousand years, did you really have to go over one hundred got to be right, Yeah, it's just kind of symbolic. But then she was released just four years later.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I mean, I it's maybe.
Speaker 3: A little overkill with one hundred and forty one thousand years, but then she got out after.
Speaker 1: Four Would you not like to know who spent had the longest sentence, the longest time on Alcatraz? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything with Alcatraz automatically.
Speaker 1: I want to know if you were paying attention, you would have known this when we did the tour of it a long time ago. I get go it was a guy that stole a goat and he kept escaping or trying to escape the goat. No, the man once he got he kept escaping all the prisons he was in. Then he finally just stay threw the bucket him, sent him to the.
Speaker 2: Alcatraz and the goat got him there just stile a goat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, that was a fun tour.
Speaker 1: I do it again. I've done it about four times. I do it again.
Speaker 3: I've only done it that one time. I totally do it again. Except I got a little notch just on the ferry, right out to the air.
Speaker 1: Everything's difficult with that.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I just don't know, Sandy.
Speaker 3: Do you care or don't care to find out what a couple found written on a piece of paper that was outside their home that in some cases people would find terrifying that in this case, the couple thought it was funny, so they had it framed and hits hanging on their wall. Sure, they found a piece of paper that said, in all capital letters, destroy with mouth.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: I feel like some people would find that and be like, holy crap, call the cops.
Speaker 2: Somebody's threatening me.
Speaker 3: I automatically liked this couple because they immediately thought it was funny, Like I did.
Speaker 2: That's good, destroy mouth? What is it? I need more information?
Speaker 3: Finally, do you care don't care to find out about the Japanese app that will call misbehaving children to keep them in line?
Speaker 2: Do you want to know what it is that? Who it is?
Speaker 1: That calls you, well, this is what I have to care about.
Speaker 3: So okay, Yeah, the app is called phone Call from a Demon.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Simulates a phone call from a demon trying to encourage children to behave appropriately. And I can't imagine it as anything but terrify and permanently, permanently scar the small children.
Speaker 2: Whose parents sign them up to get these calls.
Speaker 1: You can get a phone call from a dead person, you can get I'm looking at all the different phone calls from you can get.
Speaker 3: They say a phone call from a demon is to assist parents in managing their children's behavior.
Speaker 1: If you've got to go to that, then you've got a big problem.
Speaker 3: Oh that is for sure something that child will be talking to a therapist about down the road.
Speaker 1: That's care. Don't care. Stick around. We got more coming up on Austin's eighties station. What oh three point one an observation that I have made Tricia, and I want to know if you have observed or witnessed the exact same thing. So Trician and I'm marrying and have a fifteen year old daughter. She's sophomore in high school and she's a good kid. She's pretty good she's pretty good. She's got her moments, for sure, And I've noticed a couple of things that make her incredibly nervous and may are when I talk to her Naval science instructor, Colonel Ross, yes, or I talked to her track coach Coach Johnson yep, And I like, I'll be talking to one of them and I can see her and I can see and invariably every single time, she always manages just kind of scurry up.
Speaker 2: To us, Yeah, to try to hear and find out what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yes, have you noticed that?
Speaker 3: If I don't, haven't talked to Coach Johnson very much, but I've talked to coach to colonel multiple times.
Speaker 2: In every time it's an interrogation.
Speaker 1: What it?
Speaker 3: What did y'all talk about? Did you start talking to him first? Did he start talking to you first? Why do you talk to him so much? She's very like, what's about to happen?
Speaker 1: Like she's afraid we're going to find something out that we're not supposed to know, right.
Speaker 3: But I think also she might be nervous because we told her one time that we're feeding him information for him to use to keep her in line at school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I told both of them, coach and Colonel Ross, to not be afraid to put a boot on her butt if you need to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, my child acts up disrespectful, out of line. I was like, you knock it down right there. I was like, that is not a thing with us. Every time I've ever told a teacher you do what you have to do or a coach, they're like.
Speaker 1: Thank you well, and then Colonel Ross scares her with they'll make me call Tricia.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for some reason, Colonel Ross thinks I'm the scarier to Landry of the two of us, right, And she said, he says it all the time, don't make me call Tricia.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you ought to be afraid of Colonel Ross. Marines don't mess around.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like the fact that he thinks I'm the scary one, right, yeah, So okay, you have picked up on that, right, I definitely have.
Speaker 2: And it's good for it is to know that we.
Speaker 3: Talk to her teachers that she can't just tell us anything or you know what I mean, tell them anything, because there is a huge chance that we might have overlapping information that she doesn't know.
Speaker 1: About, which is good.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very very good.
Speaker 1: She's Trisha. My name is Sandy. Thanks for being with the stay quick reminder that we are going to be off next week for spring break. It'll be best of shows all next week. More coming up. It's our weekly contest our version of the Family Feud. I'll be mister Steve Harvey. Although I don't have the award winning mustache. You have the bald head though not the How about the guy we saw on news, the news on the mast and whatever channel it was. He was bald headed with a big, full beard. He looked upside down.
Speaker 3: Right, he did look upside down, you pointed out, he looked like the guy the face where you drag the with the mag meant the little lead balls willie up to and decorate his hair in his head a big red nose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looked just like that guy. Yes, so it's not a good look. Bald head in the full be too much, yeah, I think so. All right, here we go five questions for Tricia. Name a type of food that became more popular in the twenty first century.
Speaker 2: Sushi.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, more popular in the twenty first century.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say sushi, all right, sushi.
Speaker 1: It is. Name a famous actor known for action movies. Arnold Schwartzenegger, Donald, all right, Name a reason people might go to the gym workout. Can you be more specific.
Speaker 2: Build muscle, lose weight.
Speaker 1: Name a type of weather people complain about heat. Okay, and your last question. Name a popular ice cream flavor?
Speaker 2: Uh, chocolate.
Speaker 1: See that's funny. Now the two of your answers are your personal favorites, but not in general. You know what name mean?
Speaker 2: I just find that interest degree. I think everybody likes chocolate.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna find out. Okay, here we go. Let's add him up for Tricia. Name a type of food that became more popular in the twenty first century. Trisia said sushi. Struggled, stayed with sushi, and it's a good thing you did.
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Number one answer thirty five.
Speaker 2: Points, Thank you, and I want to eat some sushi.
Speaker 1: Name a famous actor known for action movies. Tricia said Arnold Schwarzenegger. Number two, answer all right, twenty five points.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, the name a type of food that became more popular in twenty first century. Other answers plant based meals, kale quinwa, avocado toast, that.
Speaker 2: Was number one. Sushish, Oh, that's right, I got number one.
Speaker 1: Other answers given for naming a famous actor known for action movies Jason Stath and Bruce Willis, Tom Cruise. Tricia sid Arnold about the number one de Wayne the Rock Johnson O.
Speaker 2: How did I not think of my og BOO?
Speaker 1: What do you got? Now? How many points I have?
Speaker 2: Have? Sixty points?
Speaker 1: Name a reason people might go to the gym. Tricia said to lose weight number one answer that is forty one hundred points?
Speaker 2: All right, all right.
Speaker 1: Other answers given to socialized relieve stress, stay healthy, and build muscle said.
Speaker 3: Build muscle first. That would have been last. I changed it. Good thing I did.
Speaker 1: Yep. Name a type of whether people complain about was the next question?
Speaker 2: Heat?
Speaker 1: Trisia said heat third most popular answer fifteen points. Other answers given wind, cold, snow, and number one people complain about the rain?
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. Rain's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Last question, name a popular ice cream flavor. Tricia went with the chocolate. Number two was vanilla number one, yep, cockolt twenty five points.
Speaker 2: Twenty five.
Speaker 1: Other answers mint, chocolate, chip cookies, and cream strawberry chocolate number one was vanilla that would have got you forty points? How many did you get?
Speaker 3: I got one hundred and forty points respectable.
Speaker 2: It's fine. It's not my best showing, but I'm not mad well.
Speaker 1: The important thing is is it going to be more than me? Stick around? Round two of the feud is next on what O three point one, Austin's eighties station, and streaming on the iHeartRadio app. My goal is to beat one hundred and forty points. That's what I need to be victorious in this week's version of the Family Few is the judge ready, I'm ready, contestant's ready, Let's play.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Sandy. Question number one, name a popular breakfast food eggs? Eggs?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: Question number two? Name a common pet a dog, a doggie? Question number three, name a place people go on vacation beach, Little Beach. Question number four, name a reason people might be late to work?
Speaker 1: Traffic?
Speaker 2: Okay, zipping through these?
Speaker 3: Question number five, Name a popular social media platform INSTAGRAMA.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's number one? There? There's five you can name off right away?
Speaker 2: You know, Oh my god, that's amazing. I want to Can you name all the top five? Can you name all.
Speaker 1: Five Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
Speaker 2: TikTok, TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, wow, I mean you made light work of answering these questions.
Speaker 1: I just went with the first thing that came to my head.
Speaker 2: That got you. Always listen to your gut. Let's mind out, you got your calculators.
Speaker 1: I'm ready, all right.
Speaker 3: First question was name a popular breakfast food. You said eggs, the number two most popular answer for twenty five points two. The number five answer was toast, then bacon, then cereal. The number one answer most popular breakfast food pancakes.
Speaker 2: How'd you not say that?
Speaker 1: Who has time to make pancakes?
Speaker 2: Pancakes with happy faces on them?
Speaker 1: Pancakes are always better at a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. It's a salad or as sandwich. Yep, I agree. Question number two, Name a common pet? You said dog, Good for the number one answer forty points, Sandy Bingo. The number five answer was hamster, all small and fuzzy, A bird, a fish. The number two answer was a cat cat. Question number three, name a place people go on vacation?
Speaker 2: Sandy said the beach.
Speaker 3: Number one answer good for thirty five points. Number five answer, number six answer lake city a theme park, and number two is the mountains.
Speaker 1: Forty point forty one to win forty five. That's all I needed, forty one to win.
Speaker 3: Question number four, Name a reason people might be late to work? Sandy said traffic the number one answer. Good for forty points.
Speaker 1: I only need one point.
Speaker 2: I know, dad, gumm it.
Speaker 1: One hundred and forty.
Speaker 3: Other answers the weather, a sick child, car trouble, or they overslept my.
Speaker 1: Stadium one point one point one point though. Oh no wammys, no wammies, no wammies, no ammys.
Speaker 3: Question number five, Name a popular social media platform?
Speaker 1: Oh, I got at least a point for Instagram.
Speaker 2: Sandy said, Instagram.
Speaker 3: It was the number two answer one point, no kidding, twenty five points.
Speaker 1: Victory is mine.
Speaker 3: Snapchat was number five, then Twitter, then TikTok the number one social media platform.
Speaker 1: Facebook, Facebook. Hey, I'll take it. That's victory for Sandy. How made you get one hundred and sixty five? Oh that's more than one and forty it show? Is that means you beat me? Oh? How'd that taste coming out of your mouth?
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 1: All stay with us? More coming up, and now it's time to say goodbye. And next week we are all for spring break, so it's going to be best of shows next week. There's a chance you meet here, a dated reference here and there. You know what I mean. When we do the best of something, we're talking about back in January or something, don't freak out. Just today, just a week. Hopefully you're getting to take some time off for spring break as well. I think I am just going to sleep for spring break. I think going to go into my room, shut the door and not come out for forty eight hours.
Speaker 3: Really, I think you should do that if you decide to do that, do you or do you not want me to let you know when Landry and I go to Chili's for our triple Dipper D eight not.
Speaker 1: Interested in Chili's.
Speaker 2: Now, that's interesting that you have.
Speaker 1: You have a triple Dipper date. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're going to take jewels too.
Speaker 1: I'll pass. I'll eat something healthy.
Speaker 2: Oh you're that guy for spring break.
Speaker 1: Boring what we learn today.
Speaker 3: Well, we learned that there is a Japanese app that you can download, and it's called Call from a Demon, and it comes in on a phone to look like a legit call and parents can use it to help assist in the management of their children's behavior.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I just can't imagine.
Speaker 3: How terrifying that is for a tiny toddler or a kid to think a demon from hell has called him because he didn't go to sleep last night.
Speaker 2: We're spilled it, you know what I mean? Or goah.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's all kinds of bad. Another thing we learned about was mouth gas. I did a story about six reasons to ever hold in a tout. Meanwhile, I wanted to say fart, but Sandy said that words too aggression.
Speaker 2: You said it's aggressive, so don't hold in a tout.
Speaker 3: The grossest reason was because it calls something called mouth gas. Because the gas in everybody can reabsorb into your bloodstream and then you end.
Speaker 2: Up breathing it out cool. Wrong. And finally, anything that's.
Speaker 1: Supposed to come out your biscuit, all that comes out your mouth is never good, never good, never good.
Speaker 3: You should definitely should have let it out before it came to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then finally, our listener Paul sent in himself an audio recording of himself introducing me as in the Lester Holt Studios.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you want to play it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got it, and I got a new one too. We're encouraging you guys to do this as well. We'll tell you how and all the things in just a second. Here's what Paul originally sent.
Speaker 4: Us, Welcome to the Lester Holt Studio.
Speaker 1: So I wrote him back and asked for a revision. And here's what I got.
Speaker 4: Live from the Lester Holt Studio. Here's Tricia Delicia.
Speaker 1: Here's track one.
Speaker 4: Here's track two, coming live from the Lester hold Studio. Here's Tricia Delicia.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good, it's really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got two more. Hold on Live from the Lester Holt Studio. Here's Tricia Delicia.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Here's one last one.
Speaker 4: Live from the Lester Holt Studio. Here's Tricia Delicia.
Speaker 1: You guys want to get in on this. We'd love to have them from you, very very funny. All you have to do is record it on your phone and send it to us. All right, that's all I have to say. Live from the Lester Holt Studio. Here's Tricia Delicia. Paul right now, your first chair, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Are your first chair, Paul's first chair.
Speaker 3: We'd love to have some other submissions, because I think that's hilarious to hear other people saying Tricia Delicia because it's such a ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Name it is. I have a great day, a great weekend again. We're off next week until we come back. Just remember this, don't take any crap from anybody.