Speaker 1: Ah, somebody give me a doctor. Make sure they're from Reclaim Wellness Group. That's where I'm going to for all of my many, many issues as I bring in Jessica. Also doctor street Russell my doctor. Oh, I'm sorry. Here you go, doctor, Yes, what's up? Good to be here again, Jessica. How you doing Okay? The reason we got you on today is because it is OCD Awareness Month and we're gonna be talking OCD at buy me the hour. We might even take your phone calls. So if you follow the show, you know that recently I was diagnosed PTSD severe depression and if you call, you only have to call once. Hey, by the way, I've got OCD as well, so I can make the OCD jokes. I was putting out signs for my wife yesterday, Dave, and she was like, why do you take us so long on each sign? I said, listen, if I get this wrong, you going to lose the OCD vote. They all have to be but serious business. O c D is Uh. It's a pain in the rear, and I have it. I'm getting evaluated right now. I'm guessing the reason we waited to the last for OCD for the last because I had more issues, more severe issues to deal with. But we're at the point now where we're dealing with that. I've got a lot of o c D that I didn't I wasn't even aware until we started with this. You know, stop on each shoe. If you ever see me out, you'll notice the tops of my shoes are filthy dirty. Except for now. Look at that, doctor Street Russell look good. But here's one thing I didn't realize when getting through this OCD treatment. And I talked Dave, I was telling, uh, doctor Russell, look, there's certain things around the house I've got to do. We have these We have these coffee pods in a coffee pod storage facility in the kitchen. The top two rows are mine and the bottom five rows or whatever it might be, is all Susan's coffee pods. Now, when she replaces my coffee pods, if I fail to do it, they're all just turned different ways because she just sticks them in there. And I feel compelled to make sure that they're all straightened out. And I say, so, what's the deal. I've got to straighten that out. But yet my bathroom is just a mess. Neatness isn't necessarily OCD or is it? No?
Speaker 2: Not necessarily. I mean your OCD is often quite picky about the different things that that it will, you know, to make you preoccupied for. But so in this case, it's like, yeah, your coffee pods they need to be facing a certain way, and you know, meanwhile, the you know, you might be leaving your shoes and your socks everywhere and your bathroom's messed up. You know, it doesn't mean that that everywhere else in your life you're nice and neat and exact.
Speaker 1: So why should one more question on that? Because I don't know how o CD developed, and I'm guessing I did something once and decided, hey, man, you might be a superstition. I don't know. All I know is I have it. I didn't know I had it, so I started going, uh to therapy. I take that back. I knew I had a little bit. I didn't know it was at this measure though. But my point is Susan was started to turn the coffee pods to make sure they're all straight that way, and I said, look, don't do that. I lead that up to me. You know, I'll do it or not do it? Could could could her doing that? Lead her down to a road of OCD. Is that just ridiculous, thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably not for her, but it's certainly not helping your your o c D because the thing that keeps it going in the first place is the compulsive behavior. And oftentimes family members will it feels like they're supporting there, you know, they're they're loved one with OCD by you know, by doing all the little things that that would you know, make them feel uncomfortable. And when really all along it's it's it's not helping, and in fact, it could be making it a little bit worse.
Speaker 1: So I want to come back to you in just a second and talk about one of the most I guess one of the highest rated OCD movements. We'll just say that things that people do out there, and of course I did is I turned to Jessica. Jessica, why an OCD Awareness Month in the first place?
Speaker 3: To be.
Speaker 4: To be honest, the OCD has been historically just very under research and not really caught. It takes on average, when I say, the last time I looked it up, like ten plus years to be diagnosed with OCD and then seek treatment. And part of that is not a whole lot of people know exactly what it is. We think of stereotypical behaviors like neatness or cleanliness, but then the taboo thoughts or thoughts about harm or religious socid kind of gets lost because they're not exactly sure, or the general public sees things that are portrayed in the media that are really stereotypical.
Speaker 1: Doctor Street Russell, we were going through many, many, many, Well, what do I call them quirks? The OCD behavior that I exhibit on a daily basis, and there's many of them. What would I call it quirks or I don't want to mislabel something.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's the thought, like, if it's the fear, then you would call that your obsession. Okay, if it's the behaviors, then those are your compulsions.
Speaker 1: What are the compulsions that I do on a daily basis? And you said, you know what, that's one of the highest ranking ones there is is in the morning, I've got to put my towel exactly the same way on the towel rack, and I said, I feel like an end and goes no, no, no. That's one of the biggest ones. That's a lot of people. I mean, is that a is that the most common one or what?
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's the most it made I think it's it's close up to the top of the list. And but most people when they tell us that one, they think that, man, wait just wait until they hear this one. And this is really gonna be a you know, a ton different than than what they're used to hearing. But yeah, fixing the towel just right on the uh, you know, on in the bathroom, that tends to be one that we hear of a lot. There's a lot of folks who who turned the car around pretty frequently to go and check to see if they, you know, hit pedestrians or if they had caused an accident. Uh and so, but we hear, we hear quite a few. It's certainly more than than what's uh what's often conveyed in movies, like you know, like hand washing or straightening up a you know, a pillow on the sofa. Those we don't hear quite as as frequently.
Speaker 1: Uh five seven eighty four eighty four. If you'd like to ask a question five seven one eighty four eighty four as we're talking O c D. I've been diagnosed with it. What wasn't really a shock. I think the level that I had is a shock. I kind of had a feeling I might have been there. But it's been confirmed and I've got many of them, and we've just started working through this, so I'm in the infancy of my treatment, but I'm telling you it's starting to work. What other forms of OCD are there out there, because you know mine is repetition, almost ritualistic. But what other forms are if someone does something they might not know that they have OCD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and I'll share what what tend to be the you know, maybe the top five or six different what we call subtypes of OCD. Most people have heard of the contamination type or like the germ type of OCD. That one's up there. But what we would call like harm related OCD is is really close to being the top one or two. And so that could be you know, harmed or fear that you might harm yourself, or the fear that you might harm other people because you're not careful enough. I know Jessica mentioned those religious types of fears and obsessions or existential obsessions. There are also identity fears, relationship obsessions, sexual obsessions, and really the list could go on and on and on. I think so far, I mean, we've established at least greater than thirty to forty research subtypes of OCD, But you don't tend to hear, you know, more about the ones that really go beyond contamination and straightening things.
Speaker 1: Up Again, if you have a question five seven one eighty four eighty four five seven one eighty four eighty four A lot of people and you hear those quite often, you know, those straighten to pure or they'll do whatever it might be, and they'll say, oh, that's my OCD. Is it frustrating for patients to hear that, because there's a difference between O c D and just liking things neat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think most people use it like it's an adjective, you know, it's like, I'm so O c D, you know about you know, this thing or that thing. And for folks who actually have it, yeah, it's pretty frustrating for them to hear. They're they're already worried that that that people might even find out about their their their thoughts. Many of the thoughts are quite strange, some of them could be pretty dark, and so they just don't share them. With other people. But yeah, most people don't like to hear that that, you know, those common expressions of like yeah, I'm so OCD about this or that it contributes to the stigma that that there is about OCD.
Speaker 1: If you have a question five seven one, eighty four, eighty four, as we go to Barbara, Barbara, you're on with Jessica and straight, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: We got you? Barbara?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Good? Yeah, I have concerns about myself. When I park my car, I'm always afraid that I have left the lights on it even though I turned the switch off. I'm like, I wonder if I did the automatic thing or what, And so I know it looks weird, but I got to go check, especially if I'm going to be gone for a while and I got to go make sure the lights are off because I don't want my battery to run down and I don't want to be stuck. Is that O c D?
Speaker 2: So it absolutely could be. The One of the important things that you're that you're pointing out there is that you know, logically in your mind, it's like you might have remembered or even you know, you might recall that you did you know, turn the lights off? You know, this is something that you've done for probably a very long time. But with with O c D, it's not necessarily about what's logical. It's it's often that we fear what what's at least possible. And so it is possible that someone left their lights on, and it's also possible that the energy from their their battery starts to run out because of it. And so now again the trick is is to is to then try and and and you know, and it's gonna be different for each person, but do your best to you know, uh, check the what we would call just the the typical amount of times, which is usually once, walk away from it, and then as that uncertainty starts to set in, let yourself know that that's okay, it's okay to have that uncertainty. It's okay to you know that that that maybe sometimes you leave it on, but perhaps the majority of the time you're you're you're turning it off.
Speaker 1: Barbarie, have you ever tried to just check it once and then walk away? Does it drive you uh a bit?
Speaker 3: No? Yeah, I can check it once and walk away. Yeah, but you know, sometimes it's like it's daylight because I drive with my lights on all the time because I'm just I just do that. But it's like it's it's daylight. Then I'm thinking, was that the sun hitting at or was the light one? So I just I'm thinking, Okay, I know this looks weird, but I don't want to get stuck somewhere because I don't have a battery charger in my vehicle or whatever, and so I just, you know, I want to just be pre cautious, I think logically, because you know, I'm on my own, I'm a I'm a widow, and I don't want to get stuck somewhere. So that that to me, is like the ultimate because then that could lead further, you know, And I know that's panicking a little bit. And you know, sometimes my kids say, oh, because I panic over storms too. I mean, I had a hurricane. I mean, not a hurricane. I had a tornado go over my house. And you know, I hate thunderstorms and stuff like that. But you know, to me, that's logical. So when I know that tornadoes are coming, I learned everyone and they're like, I think they're probably tired of hearing my weather forecast. You know so, but you know, but I'm probably still going to do it because you know, some people younger, I'm generalizing that they just don't listen to the weather. And then I'm like, you know, this could be bad. Okay, there's like tornado. Like the last time tornados came through Louisville, I was out of the I was out of the state, and I've got a notice on my phone that there were tornado warnings in Louisville And I had to call my kids and say, do you hear the sireens? And they're like, oh, yeah. So I don't know if it's just me and my personal you know, relationships with people that they don't pay attention, and I maybe they count on me to do it, but I'm like, please pay attention.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for the call of Barbara, And if you have a call, if you want to find out if you have those well not can't get diagnosed over the air, but if you have a question about OCD, maybe for you or family member five seven one eighty four eighty four five seven one eighty four eighty four Doctor Street Russell I started with a reclaim because of severe depression and PTSD. The therapy has been quite wonderful for me, I'll say that. But one thing I learned is it's not going to get rid of depression. It's not going to get rid of anxiety, it's not going to get rid of the PTSD. But it is going to make it more manageable. And that's what I'm dealing with right now. And I've exhibited some days that didn't go as well as but it's been fewer and far between, and I've learned that I'm gonna have to deal with this, but I'm dealing with it in a much easier way. How about OCD? Is this something Am I ever getting rid of this? Or is it just something like the depression? Like the PTSD, it's going to be more manageable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's similar to that. In the OCD is still considered a chronic condition. That doesn't mean that the severity of the disorder is always going to be you know, moderate to extreme. If if you're able to get the correct form treat of treatment for it, then you can reasonably expect to uh to you know, reach more of those mild levels of severity and UH and that that tends to be quite durable, that that that should hold up for for quite a while. This is not intended to be uh necessarily like a long term type of therapy. We we teach you several skills, ways to think of the O C D, and then you know, we we let people get back to living their lives and uh, they can come back if they ever need, you know, any any tune ups or check ups.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, things get rough.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Bob Bob you're on uh with Jessica and doctor Street Russell. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to give him on a couple of little quirks. I'm all about symmetry, m h. Things. Things have to be balanced. I mean, if I'm looking at a wall and there's three things on one sorry, three things on the other side, if the pictures have to be arranged, I mean, I'm all about balance and equal distances between objects and that sort of thing and this and And'll show you a stupid example. I happened to be I happened to walk by a TV that had the Lawrence Welk Show on, and it had these singers lined up on the stage and there were there were six women on one side and seven men and seven men on the other side, and it it bothered me. They weren't balanced, you know. So I understand. I know what hotly need, but I don't consider it a problem. I mean, it's kind of a neatness thing, really, But but I do have those students and the towel thing you talked about. Oh, I'm the worst. My wife will hang her towel up and I'll hang out up and I'll straighten her.
Speaker 1: Tower up.
Speaker 6: Right right right.
Speaker 5: But I'm with you, guys man, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Hey tell you from the bar, thinking for the call, Bob. But yeah, yeah, there you go again. Uh doctor Street Russell. Uh that that's something where you had to get evaluated. I guess because or is it symmetry? How would you can't diagnose over the air? But if you were a betting man.
Speaker 2: If I'm a betting man, yeah, I because I could get my license taken away. But I no, I but I mean just just hearing Bob's you know, his his description of what what he was experiencing. And and it's funny that as I was listening to him, Dwight, I thought of I mean, even for you when you talked about the scuff marks on the tops of your shoes. It's like you had to even that up. It's not that you could just do it on the right side. It's like you had to go to the left as well. And that's what we call those becose evening up compulsions. Now, again, that alone does not mean that that's some might have OCD or that Bob has o c D. It just means that, yeah, there's this preoccupation with things not being even doubt unfortunately. Yeah, Lawrence, uh, Lawrence Welk became the ultimate OCD agitator with the dancers.
Speaker 1: And it is having a sense of humor about it a good thing. Yeah, yeah, that's a great question.
Speaker 5: Day.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, we actually think that it is a critical component of the treatment. And I mean, after all, it's I mean, we're we're exploring, exploring these areas of the mind that are are so outrageous and absurd. I mean, you even heard what what Bob said. He said, I'm gonna you know, I'm gonna tell you the stupid thing you know that I do. I think I think most people look at it that way. It's it's that wow, I cannot believe that my mind is doing this right. And and so yeah, it's like let's bring it up. Let's talk about it more often than not. We're going to have a good laugh and and we're gonna teach you how to how to respond to it.
Speaker 1: All right, Reclaim Wellness Group. Dave, who do we have?
Speaker 6: Tell me about Tony's breaking alignment and the good work they're doing.
Speaker 1: D Man, You're right, baby, Tony's breaking alignment. Baby, finally listen to this, loved ones, a place that you could trust when it comes to maintenance and prevent a maintenance on your vehicle. That's right, Tony's breaking alignment. Also, every year they do this is breaks for breast Cancer. Okay, here's what's going on the entire month of October. You can score free that's right, free break pads with any break service. And the best part, ten percent of every break service goes directly to doctor Tooey's incredible research on a breast cancer vaccine. You heard me write a breast cancer vaccine. Imagine that, a vaccine to help eradicate breast cancer. Let's do it, folks, Why wait, get down to Tony's breaking alignment. Let's rollbar sleeves, hit the road, help crush breast cancer together this October, head over to Tony's breaks and alignment where great service meets a greater cause. All right, stick around news straight away and then more with Reclaim Wellness Group as we talk OCD. If you have a question five seven one eighty four eighty four News Radio eight forty wh as, could you play a song that's a little bit more symmetrical than that for me? Because it's about as symmetric as the kids. There's Radio eight forty WHS. That's Dave Jennings. Where is it? What song is it? Doctor? Doctor?
Speaker 6: Oh Thompson twins but hey, but they're not really twins.
Speaker 1: Dwight, Okay, too far. Man's only atleast there's only two of them, and not three of them. There's four. Oh, there's four entire well good at least it's not five of them. News Radio eight forty w h a s. We have Reclaim Wellness Group in the studio. That's where I went for severe I got. I went for depression and got diagnosed with severe depression and PTSD. So you got bonus stuff. I got bonus, that's right, and I found out I had OCD on top of it. I always thought I had a little bit of it. Man, it's uh it's a lot of bit as Welcome back, Jessica, and also doctor Street Russell my therapist. Uh OCD. Now, obviously it can cause anxiety, but has there ever been a case where or does it get so drastic that people can't even leave the house, Because you know, obviously I'm not that way. I'm functioning with plenty of flaws, but I could see where this would be so severe that it would make them buy agoraphobe, it could not be able to leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it happens quite frequently. And obviously, if you know, if you're out there and you're struggling with anxiety or OCD, you don't want to you don't want to let it get to that point. But still plenty of people out there who uh you know, who were afraid to leave the house for any number of different reasons or obsessions. But yeah, we do see people quite frequently who maybe it's you know, it's the first time that they've been out of the house since uh, you know, for the past few years, or or that currently they might only agree to see us online and then we're then working with them to get out of the house to come see us.
Speaker 1: Jessica, I drink three things. I drink water, I drink black coffee, and I drink tequila and that's it. But at one point, Dave Jennings and Tony Than they would make fun of me because what I would I would drink caffeine free diet pepsi and they would say, who drink? But that was my preference. That's the only soda I would drink. Drive me nuts if I couldn't find it. Is there a obviously there's a difference, But what's the distinction between preference over o CD.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of different differences. Like we're a better word. So for a preference, it's something obviously that we really want or that would not necessarily agitate us to the in degree or send us into a full on anxiety spiral. O CD is much more rigid. There's no breaking away from that routine or there's no breaking of that. There's some flexibility with the preference. So for example, might have a preference to wash my hands after I use the bathroom pretty much every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's I'm going to start doing that, I think seriously, I think that's catching on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, you might have a preference to wash your hands after use the bathroom for the most part, but there are some instances that would warrant you not to wash your hands. For example, if he goes to a public restroom and you don't have soap, then you're just kind of like, you gotta do what you gotta do and you gotta get out. That might send someone into like a really high anxiety state if that were to be something that their OCD focuses on.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. And again to my point, I walk around with a bottle of ninety proof alcohol and in the winner talk that yeah, we talk about that, but listen. One of the things that's been helpful for me is dealing with OCD is living in the what is instead of the what if? Meaning you know, uh, but that that was quite helpful. But I also want to ask, is o c D a symptom of a depression or is depression a symptom of OCD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's it's common to Uh, I would say that it's more common for someone to have o c D. First that if if they have what we would call comorbid depression or that just means co occurring depression, and often that depression is than what we would call secondary.
Speaker 1: To the OCD. So you know, if if.
Speaker 2: An individual is unable to to complete their compulsions or they're unsatisfied or dissatisfied with uh with you know, the extent which they did something, maybe they didn't feel just right enough after they they they did a series of rituals or compulsions. Then uh, then maybe it gets them down. Maybe they've been isolating for a while, maybe they're staying at home and not getting out to see people, and so uh then that you know, it's we would full on expect them to start to develop some symptoms of depression and then that could get a lot worse to where you know, you know, you're meeting now full diagnostic criteria for having a depressive episode.
Speaker 1: Obviously I suffer from OCD. Can you explain to what is over the wet if? Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say that most people struggling with O c D the uh these obsessive thoughts, these these disruptive and intrusive thoughts that that cause this distress. It's getting them locked into possibilities or this even this fear of uncertainty. So it's kind of like the brain is tugging at them asking this what if question? And they're uh trying desperately to answer it or to resolve it in some way. And and again, like I said before, it's that compulsion or it's that ritual that that drives the disorder. And so one of the things that we try to focus on early on in the in the treatment is to train people to learn how to be in what's real right now. And so we call that the what is, and so we we trade in, uh, the the what if for the what is.
Speaker 1: One last question, I'll cut you guys loose. Obviously, you're experiencing OCD, you're training on OCD. Somebody's going out there and they might just pick any therapist. What should people look for in a therapist if they think they have OCD? Is there specific OCD therapists out there? You're one, right, yeah, yeah, go ahead, Jessica.
Speaker 4: You would want to make sure that they're using evidence based treatments. So for OCD specifically, that is exposure and responds prevention therapy or ritual prevention therapy. So even if they put you know, the used cognitive behavioral therapy which ERP is part of that, or is the type of that, but it's very specific and it works differently.
Speaker 1: Listen, proclaim wellness group. Uh, that's who came in. I want to I want to thank you, Jessica, doctor Street Russell. I want to thank you. I want to thank you in there did twice? See there symmetry? All right? No kid, listen, thanks for all you do, for so many more. Who do we have? Dave?
Speaker 6: Tell me about your sunglasses in that caf neet of yours all lined up perfectly, Baby, you talk? Hey, listen, got two more pair?
Speaker 1: I got the Kentucky pear, so I'm up to thirty five pair. Oh my gosh, thirty five. I gotta go by today. Make it thirty six, damn it. Shady rays. You're gonna love your shady rays. Are you a Kentucky fan? Huh? We'll prove it and get some of these beautiful blue and white Kentucky glasses. Are you a Cardinal fan? Go by and get the Louisville University of Louisville Fighting Cardinal glasses. Just go by there. You're gonna love your shady rays. I love mine. You're gonna love yours too, And you're gonna love this there risk free. They're idiot proof, and I'm an idiot if you lose them, if you scratch them, if you break them, if doctor Street Russell steals them or takes them as payment, they replace him. That's right. Shady Rays. Go by the ox More Center or check them out on the line at Shady rays dot com. Back more with me and Dave Jennings in just a couple of minutes. News Ready to wait forty whas Ohn hit you with some birthdays here my friend? Okay, make sure it's an even number of birthdays.
Speaker 6: Can't promise that it might be an even number here though. Scott Bachilo used to be in Quantum Leap. That's right, Star Trek Enterprise, murp.
Speaker 1: Take a guess. I'm trying to think. I'm gonna say sixty two. He's seventy. Oh wow, guy's a vamparks. It looks good for see he does.
Speaker 6: Zachary ty Bryan, who is the oldest kid in Home Improvement with Tim Allen.
Speaker 1: He is gonna be God, it's a tough one. He's gonna be forty two, forty three. He not bad. What's on that one?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: John O'Hurley, no idea. He was in Seinfeld. He was the host of Family Feed. He's the white haired guy.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's a Jay Peterman. That's it. Ja Peterman is gonna be seventy two, even seventy what Scott Back you love? How about that? Tony Shaloub. Tony Saluba's maky is another guy that suffers from OCD like me. And Tony Shalub is going to.
Speaker 6: Be sixty eight, seventy one, dude, Lee, Robert Woohl, he's one of those guys w U h L. He was in Good Morning Vietnam and Batman. See his face and you'll go, oh, yeah, yeah, I know him.
Speaker 1: I don't like him because he's always trying to pull the wool over my eyes. Wait, I'm gonna put a dollar. I'm sorry, I'll put put a dollar in. Robert wall is going to be uh.
Speaker 6: Sixty nine, dude, seventy three gone. I know played one of his songs earlier or did I? Actually I had one queued up but didn't play it. Jackson Brown, Jackson Brown's gonna be seventy seven. Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame back in four. He's seventy six. I was close Sean Lennon, who shares a birthday with his father, Believe it or not, Oh really, yes, hey, Sean Lennon.
Speaker 1: Sean Lennon is gonna be He's gonna be fifty fifty two, forty nine. Oh. I think he got his mom's voice, didn't he? I think so. Julian Lennon the Saturday a dead ringer for him, Yes, he was.
Speaker 6: I would have loved to have seen the three Living Beatles when we had them and Crown Julian Lennon. Wouldn't that all all terrific? I missed opportunity. John Entwis sol The Who's late bass player John ed Wessel voted number one at his instrument back in twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Boris the Spider is seventy two. He died No.
Speaker 6: Two, so he would have been eighty eighty. I mentioned John Lennon and his birthday today. Also Lennon would have been eighty two, would have.
Speaker 1: Been eighty four. Ow m h.
Speaker 6: Guiermo del Toro, I know the guys. The director pans Labyrinth hell Boy.
Speaker 1: Uh sixty two sixty ah, not bad. Shane sh Ozzie is.
Speaker 6: Going to Sharon Osbourne's birthday.
Speaker 1: Osbourne her birthday, Let's see, she is going to be seventy eight. Sharon is seventy two. She looks seventy eight for you. How about Otto Schnaring? Do you know who Otto Snaring is? Nine? I don't who is Atto Snaring? Otto was born in eighteen ninety one. He's old Snaring. He died in nineteen and fifty three.
Speaker 6: She created the baby Ruth Candy bar Oh wow, forever remembered in Caddy scheck.
Speaker 1: Of course, there you go. Birthdays for today. Tony Vantny will be back to with a story to tell you. Gotta hear this story. Make sure you're locked in. I got to make sure you're locked in the Bargain Supply, East Jefferson Street. Look, these are appliances, are absolutely beautiful, nothing wrong with them. Maybe a scratch, maybe a dent, and oftentimes is where you can't even see it. You can save hundreds and hundreds of dollars. And by the way, Halloween decorations are now at Bargain Supply. Go by and check them out. The appliance crew has three hundred years of experience on behalf of Dave Jennings, Dwight Whitn and say see tomorrow. I love you, Ma,