Speaker 1: Onco to Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R. Are Let's begin, by the way, if you're just waking up Milton. Hurricane Milton is now a category two still coming in our general direction landfall. It's looking like Wednesday PM and then into Thursday.
Speaker 2: As of now. We'll update you as we get closer. They're saying today as a prep day, today would be.
Speaker 1: The best day to get anything button down that you need to get buttoned down. Yes, for sure. So let's begin in the San Francisco Bay area. Across the bay in Oakland, Taco Bob lovely place. In fact, their reputation is the reason for a new social media campaign with the hopes of drawing people to come to Oakland.
Speaker 2: What is the draw for Oakland? I don't know.
Speaker 1: But the title of the social media campaign is Oakland is Better in Person?
Speaker 2: Says it all. It really does. That could be a headline of the week.
Speaker 1: Oakland is Better in Person.
Speaker 2: I know, I've talked to people. It's really not.
Speaker 1: The I'm immediately flashing back. I think it was just a few weeks ago or months ago. I don't know. It's a bloorer. The news team that was doing a report on something and they were robbed while in the middle of their report in Ikland. It's like, I think we reported on it. I think we did it than idiotology. Yeah, of don't get me wrong. And you know yourself, because you've been out. The San Francisco Bay area is beautiful.
Speaker 2: Talk to somebody, go ahead and I'll tell you this story on Saturday.
Speaker 1: For the most part, it's beautiful. But over the years, in fact, the last few years in particular, the actual streets and shall we say street creatures have really made, uh put a a blight on that entire otherwise beautiful area of the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've given it a bad name. I told on Saturday. I was getting an uber right up to go to meet a party bus and we had a discussion, the guy and I because he used to live in San fran and I thought about moving back. I said, be honest, what what's gone on? He said, yeah, all my friends had still lived there, Like we live here. We can't wait. We don't even really go out of our house that much. And that sucks. I have a friend nearby in Alameda, and when he drove through Oakland, Yeah, you didn't have to go there. To to believe that it was a nice place because he'd drived through.
Speaker 1: Still was it? Was it? Bulldog I was talking to about Yeah, when we were talking about the the A's you know, leaving Oakland, and I asked Bulldog if he had ever been to the stadium there, and he goes, no. But then he asked me if I was just no. I drove by it and that was enough, and I was like, roll him up. Just driving by on the highway. You and I were talking about it. I said, roll him up and lock him.
Speaker 2: That's what my buddy're on and Alameda does anytime he has to drive through to work to Oakland. He's like, you know, it's near me and I still have.
Speaker 1: To do that. All right? We go up to the Atlanta area. This unfortunate the Investigator of the Year for the Atlanta Police Department, Oh Boy, was shot and killed by a homeowner while he was breaking into the residence. What not a lot of detail on what's going on here or why this happens.
Speaker 2: Was he trying to get like Investigator of next year two by solving extra crimes by breaking in?
Speaker 1: Again, not a lot of details on this. It does sound like there might have been some narcotics involved, not for the homeowner, but maybe perhaps in the system of the investigator of the year. I mean, anybody who owns a home and wants to protect their home. If you get somebody breaking in, you're shooting them. If you have the means to you. In a lot of cases, you might be exactly what happened. Yeah, what else can you say on that one?
Speaker 2: That's where I'm just silent.
Speaker 1: You won't be silent on this one. And I doubt this medical student was silent either, as he ate seven hundred and twenty eggs over the course of twenty eight days. The Harvard Medical School student recently completed the experiment. As he called it, he wanted to test the effect of eggs on his bad cholesterol. You know that's always the eggs. One day. Oh, it's great to have eggs next day, more research and compacity. No, no need eggs. It's the anti Christ of foods with he said. I he goes, I want to see what it does to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I understand, But I think it's different for everybody. Like my Olma. I had him and she almost made it to one hundred and four years old. She had eggs all the time.
Speaker 1: That was actually in the end, that was the finding that the conclusion that he came to his bad cholesterol actually went down after he got eating eight seven hundred and twenty eggs in twenty eight days.
Speaker 2: But still you shouldn't do it. I mean, that's just the dumbest thing I've ever heard a Harvard student. I know. I guess if you go to Harvard you think out of the box. But that's thinking out of the egg carton.
Speaker 1: Dude. My mind is going, this is where you can probably audit the egg farts alone.
Speaker 2: God, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Now he did he he was asked. I was like, well, dude, how you didn't you just get sick of eggs? Just won't stop and think. He can make a lot of things with eggs. So he's doing all all sorts of different egg dishes. Wasn't just eating hard boiled eggs. He's eating them fried, He's eating them with ugh.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. He was eating them all right. It wasn't any any other thing like this that No.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm serious, dude. You can hold your own when in the gas department, but uh, I'm thinking this.
Speaker 2: Guy after that amount of eggs, My God.
Speaker 1: His system's gotta be I mean, uh uh colon Oscar be clean.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think even the Harvard community just looks at him and says, we got to get this guy out of here. Somebody texted him. Of course he's cracked the bunk.
Speaker 1: Who's having eggs for breakfast?
Speaker 2: Glitching taco on demand? Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: J R R. All right,