Speaker 1: Of a day, z RAI, we've got three of the full horsemen of the apocalypse, the powerful ones with the spiritual one. The emaculate one is still in Serbia.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you he's a one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No one travels the international weird countries like he does.
Speaker 3: I used to, I used to, I saw.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe you gotta worry about you too.
Speaker 1: We already know Lindsay's agent of Pope. Yes, I mean we already know this. I mean this is common knowledge. Now, okay, this is this is not anything this redacted anymore. Oh what is it? The the term limits have been dropped. We we got a name out there in the ether. Okay, it's all good now, uh yeah, so uh yeah, three or four guys are all doing well today, y'all.
Speaker 3: Okay, be decent, good enough, tired. I don't know why, dude, Okay, crazy.
Speaker 2: You're dying.
Speaker 1: So people told me about that baron metric pressure, that it'd be sucking them up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I think that's it. Like I thought. A lightning storm moves through and I get kind of fucked up now and then it's gone and I start to get better, and I'm like, what the what the heck say heck now.
Speaker 1: Oh instead of hail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that garo is really where it needs to go next.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, I'm getting really sick and tired of these fucking faggots posting in our chat to go get our boosts numbers that whatever, that fucking org. Fuck you people. Okay, we're not paying for boosts. Eat a dick.
Speaker 3: Are they people or are they bots? Are they well?
Speaker 1: People people? They put the bots out there with them. They probably use what cla what folks on now they own Claude or what they own I'm not even sure what they're right now.
Speaker 3: I just still use co pilot, dude. It's free, it's easy, it gives you endless images. It's chat GPT still a thing. Crock is crack is cool.
Speaker 1: I ain't heard a whole lot about chat GPT. It's been under the radar right now.
Speaker 3: Well, they're all taking over the world and hacking into each other stuff.
Speaker 1: So okay, oh we didn't say we didn't say this a few weeks ago, Corey, what uh give give me a little intail on this. Uh. The folks that got they bit coy stole right out the damn cold shit at the house.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The cold stores at the crib that ain't that has not attached to internet.
Speaker 3: People like I told people about it, and okay.
Speaker 2: This is a doozy of a conversation. Man, Fuck, I don't even know where to begin, So I'll give you. I'll try to give you the short version. Cold Card is made by the guys who came out. They came out with a fucking brilliant wallet like years ago that was basically like a USB stick. But when you plug the USB stick in, what you did was you threw a You had to add picture to it, and it would take the picture and from the picture, it would cryptograph something and it would make your private and make your private keys and your fucking words and all that stuff, and it was super secure, and then it kept everything on this little USB stick. And the USB stick had a little punch in it that had a connection, and you couldn't access the coins unless you pop the connection out. I forget what this thing was called, but they discontinued a while ago. But once you popped out the little whole punch thing, then it would open up a function for you to retrieve your private keys and stuff. So nobody had access to your private keys, not even you until you punched this little whole thing. It was a really brilliant design. Of course, if you're an idiot and you lose your shit, you fucking lost your shit. But then they came out with cold card and cold card it didn't have the same kind of randomization of creation of your seed words. And basically when you crew created your seed words, it used like it used four different websites, like they were not public websites, but they were a web connection to a randomizer and that would randomize your shit. Okay, so those websites that you'd connect to randomize your shit were compromised, not like somebody hacked them, but it seemed like all the data we got stored there when it wasn't supposed to get stored there, right, So the idea that they built something like this in the first place is fucking whack. There's allegations of inside job, like it was done on purpose, which is crazy because I actually I know who the guy was who created the initial company, and he was legit dude. He would hang out with us in our bitcoin podcast years ago, and he was one of the trusted guys in the space had been around since the beginning. So basically what happened was, it didn't matter when you bought your cold card, when you created your fucking randomization and your fucking your seed words. It turned out all that shit got spied on, like and logged somewhere. And so when this shit happened, it blew everyone away because it was really supposed to be one of the more legit things, right, companies like Treasor and like the oh some of the old school ones. The best one still is Tresor. Now Tresor had a problem recently, not within their own system, but the company that they used to do their shipping. Right, if you bought a produce Resor for them, their shipping company who shipped them, they had their data stolen, so that anybody who bought a Trazor, their data was compromised in as far as the purchasing data, not their Bitcoin information. So Trasor, if I'm not mistaken, worked differently. It did the generation of the randomization and the numbers inside your little Tresor device, and it never went anywhere. Even when you connected to the Internet, it didn't go anywhere. It just stayed there. So Tresor. I still I've always recommended and they still recommend res Or for being like what you're gonna do if you're gonna do cold storage. Now, the bigger question is this a coordinated attack of some sort of conspiracy, Because in the last year, three or four of these big cold storage companies have had compromises that people lost coins, and so the conspiracy theory is that big time powers that be like a government somewhere or the CIA or someone like that is behind these compromising all these heart these cold storage devices to scare everyone, to get you to put your coins and keep them on like Coinbase or something like that. That's the conspiracy. Is it true. I don't fucking have a clue, but it's a little sketch. I mean, here's the deal. If you if you're at coinbase, you're not going to lose your coins unless they seize by the government. That's the biggest fear of centralized storage is that the the exchange will be hacked or the government will come in and say give us the coins. Those are your two biggest worries there. I hate to fucking say it, but like they're kind of doing a good job of scaring me into leaving my coins on coinbase, which is something I would never ever fucking do in a million years. Right, But there's a lot of there's a lot of turmoil right now under where to fuck to store your coins. But this isn't even the biggest fucking problem in bitcoin right now. And I'm an old school bitcoin guy. I believe that you shouldn't change. There's certain things you don't fucking change. So Toshi built the foundation, and you keep the foundation. If you want to build on top of that, go right ahead. They've managed to do some amazing things, like when they created segregated Witness, which increased basically without changing block size. It increased the block storage from like one megabyte to four megabytes. Okay, that was an amazing advancement, and it was done by Luke dash Junior. Luke dash Junior is sad to step in and save bitcoin like two or three times by doing stuff like this, whereas corporate entities tried to hijack Bitcoin like the block size wars. Everyone needs to really understand what happened in the block size wars because you had Roger Verer and a bunch of other counts. Oh I echoing no, okay, all right. I recorded a podcast the other day and I realized my reverb was on. I had to READO the whole fucking thing because I didn't push a button. So, but there have been numerous attempts to hijack Bitcoin, like people trying to fork Bitcoin off and continue to call their new bullshit coin bitcoin like that's a real thing. Segue two X did that, and so did like the original roder vere Be Cash fucking incident. Both of those failed because the user base didn't go along with it. You can have all the miners switch their software to some other bullshit, and if the users who run the nodes don't switch, then all that mining just went to hell the hand basket and nothing got created because the users the user nodes would not process something if they're against it. And that's what happened with That's why the big blockers law, the block size war, because the fucking overwhelming amount of user nodes didn't change the software when the miners tried to, and so it failed, and so everyone went back to using. Everyone started to use segwent the original segue, which was come up with by Luke dash Junior. So we have much bigger problems than people losing their coins right now, because Luke Dash Junior saw what's going on with bitcoin. So the underlying people who've been maintaining bitcoins, you know how the bitcoin I don't want to say they control the code, but they were the ones who basically were the keepers of the code to make sure nothing went wrong. If there were bugs and shit, they were the ones who fixed it, and they were called bitcoin Core. They were always like the good guys. Well, over the years, some shady people got involved with bitcoin Core, so a lot of the old developers left and they ended up hooking up with Luke Dash Junior and they put out the Bitcoin protocol that's called not and so knots and so. The big thing is like people wanted to put different shit into bitcoin, right. Bitcoin should be for financial transactions only. If you want to put your bullshit in a coin, go to ethereum. That's what ethereum was built for. You do all that shit on ethereum. So basically, when Core put out their version thirty, what it did was it increased what's called the opera turn. The oppera turn used to be really small to where you couldn't put but a couple bites worth a data in it. They increased the opera turn to like one hundred kilobytes, and this opened the floodgates for spammers to like fill the Bitcoin blocks with utter bullshit. And here's the biggest problem, the ultimate, the ultimate problem with increasing the opera turn is that someone could upload literally an image of child porn, and if it's under the hundred kilobyte limit, it could actually be stored on the blockchain, and then every person running a node now is in possession of child porn. This this literally happened on so the fakes Atoshi, Craig Right, who came out saying he was a Toshi when he wasn't and he forked off Bitcoin, came up with bitcoin s bitcoins Toshi's vision, which is total dog shit, and he increased the opera turn to like fucking a mega by or some bullshit like that, and it got filled with all kinds of child porn, like literally it was child porn uploaded to his fucking blockchain, and so yes, terrible. So in order to prevent that, Luke Dash Junior he has the knots software, which is really about thirty five percent maybe even forty percent these days of all the underlying software running, all the nodes in the mining software and all the mining shit, right, And so he created Knots, and Knots basically blocked all the spam, right. And so when you look at a Bitcoin core block and versus a Bitcoin Knots block, the Knots blocks have about fucking two thirds less data in them because it's purely financial data. It doesn't have any of the inscriptions, doesn't have any of the fucking bullshit images. You can't sign your name to a fucking block when notts creates it. And so he kind of took a fucking he kind of tried to do a nuclear option, which I think was it wasn't well thought out in my opinion, and it was more of a knee jerk reaction. But he tried to fork, do a soft fork on bitcoin call that was like bit one ten was what it was called. And bit one ten basically would have forced all of the people running anything but knots. It would have forced the miners and everyone else to switch software because the blocks basically would have been rejected by all the fucking people running knots, you know. And so he put it and it didn't work. It failed, and the reason it failed, it would have succeeded. It has like they've got like fifteen or twenty thousand nodes running the knots software right now, and for a short for a short time, it was like fifty one percent of all the nodes so it would have kind of succeeded. But he said a threshold of fifty five percent, for fifty five percent of the network running knots. And if fifty five percent of the people were signaling for bit one ten, bit one ten would have activated, and then all the people not running it would have been totally fucked and isolated. Their chain would have forked off automatically because all their shit would have kept running. The minor stuff would have kept running, the nodes would have kept running, but it wouldn't be Bitcoin. It would have been like, you know, one of those other shit coins. But that whole thing fucking failed. So here that leads us to the current problem. And this is I'm kind of against this at the moment until I can see until Nick Zabo, who is Satoshi, gets on fucking X and starts talking about this, because Satoshi's the guy you want to listen to. The real Satoshi is a guy named Nick Zabo, fucking absolutely brilliant guy, and he doesn't interact with the public almost at all anymore. He only seems to show his head when like there's a real problem. And so what they want to do now is they want to fucking change the bitcoin algorithm. It's been running on Shot two fifty six forever. Shot two fifty six still never been cracked. I don't know why they want to do this, but they now want to basically change the algorithm, which if I'm not mistaken, requires a hard fork. But I don't know how they can do a hard fork, because if you hard fork Bitcoin, all your old coins are now not worth They're gone, They're basically done. They're toast. So people out there with millions with a million, like so to Shei's wallet with a million bitcoins if they change this algorithm, if I'm not mistaken, if they fork this off, those become not bitcoin anymore and they're just junk. So I'm kind of kind of confused over what they're really trying to do here, and I need to do a lot more research on this, but I'm again, for the current time, I'm against an algorithm change you know, changing shot two fifty six to anything else to me is no longer bitcoin. We're already in a territory where bitcoin core is still kind of the main software people are using by about sixty percent. And so I have a real issue with what's happening in the bitcoin space right now now. And unfortunately, I don't think any of this talk is going to affect price at all because these idiots in the fucking stock market and all this shit, they don't care, they don't know, they don't care. They just say bitcoin, bitcoin, and they're gonna pump whatever bitcoin is, whatever it's running, whatever's under the hood. They're just gonna run that, okay, which that really would makes it more of a corporate coin to defeat the purpose of everything that's been happening. But then people are like, oh, just use Manaro, no you. Minaro doesn't function like it's supposed to. The privacy coins don't really function like they're supposed to because there's not enough people using them. How these privacy coins work as they mesh everyone's information together, so when you sort through the transactions, you can't see who sent what. It's really good idea, but everybody would have to be using it in order for the transactions to be hidden, but they're not enough people using it to keep the transactions hidden, so they don't really do their job as efficiently as they could. I mean, they're mostly private, but you still have to do some you gotta know what you're doing. But if you do enough digging, you can figure out which, you know, coins were sent from what addressed to what address. So it's a real term. It's a real tumultuous time in the entire crypto space right now, really, which is a shame. It's really a shame. Oh So, one thing they did to defeat the knots soft fork, which I did support bit one ten. One of the things that they did was the people running fucking and it had to have happened at a high level because out of nowhere, all of a sudden, like ten thousand fucking new nodes popped up out of nowhere in a very short period of time running bitcoin core to keep the percentage of nodes of knots low, you see what I'm saying, so they spun up a bunch of fucking They could have even not even been real full nodes. They could have just been spoof nodes. We don't know, but they went to some shady shit to try to suppress this soft fork that Luke dash Junior was doing. And so, yeah, I don't really understand what it's it's a crazy time right now. And for me to say I don't understand what's going on in the space as wild because I've always kept an eye on what's happening and have a pretty good going on. Yeah, So it's it's really kind of it's very it's very it's a it's a very sketchy time going on right now.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: How much how much bitcoin did they say was taken? What was this?
Speaker 3: What was over a thousand?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was like was eleven.
Speaker 2: Something like that was in that range. It wasn't like an immense amount. But if you have ship you got a bitcoin that gets stolen, that's a fucking nuts. I don't have a bitcoin, I don't have a whole bitcoin. That's be my Holy fuck, dude, that's that's unbelievable amount of money. Yeah. And so also the bitcoin cycles, you could always pretty much predict when a cycle was gonna pop for the most part, kind of sort of, but now there's so much manipulation in the market, and it's being done by the big guys who hold a million like Michael Sailor and his micro strategy. Well, they're just running out of fucking money, so they had to sell a whole bunch of bitcoin to pay their bills and to pay the dividends and stuff, and they'll buy them back and all that. But companies like Blackrock, like for no particular reason, nothing going on in the market, They're buying and selling massive amounts, tens of thousands at a time, and it's like, what are they doing? So there's most certainly been price suppression happening. But I can't really say for sure that the old patterns hold true in the bitcoin trading market anymore because of the amount of manipulation we've had, you know, And so do I still say buy bitcoin, sure, but if it really becomes a fucking corporate entity, they don't. Really Everyone wants bitcoin to go to millions, but they make more money off of the fees in just trading, So what incentive do they have to fucking let it go to millions? And do people have confidence enough to go to millions? And honestly, the stagnation in the market, even previous bear markets. When bitcoin went down in price, there wasn't a disinterest in the market. It was just how it was, just how it went, you know, based on whatever trigger events. Now, I think a lot of people are losing confidence in the market period. A lot of people in general are like they just they're seeing the amount of time that we've had no realactivity in bitcoin is making people just not really care anymore. And a lot of people who aren't in bitcoin, they look at one bitcoin and it's like sixty three thousand dollars and they're like, oh, I can't buy that, not realizing you can buy a fraction, you know. So ninety percent of the population out there, ninety five percent of the population doesn't trade bitcoin or buy bitcoin or anything. It's still like five percent of the population or something like that. So are these people ever going to get into it? It's going to have like it'll never go anywhere until it's like wrapped up with all your other investments where they buy stocks and stuff. And how many people own stocks, Like eight percent of the country literally own stocks. Yeah, So I don't have I don't know, man, I just don't have any fucking idea. What's going on for me? Personally, I like the stagnation as far as my own investments go, because I'm using this time to pay off my bills and debts instead of buying bitcoin. And also the bitcoin market, if you do follow the charts, we're in for some more downside before we're in for more upside. People are thinking we could hit as low as like forty one thousand on a bitcoin. But you can pull any chart you want over any duration and be like, look, it's gonna it's gonna do this based on this chart, and they might be correct. But if you expand the chart a little more, you know, it's like really going down and not going up. So I don't have a fucking clue what's going on right now. I would personally like to see everything stay stagnant for like another year, because then I'll be I'll be able to have paid off all my fucking debts entirely, and then I'll be financially in a position to buy big chunks at a time. So especially if it goes down to forty, if it goes down to four, I'm just gonna charge me up like like a tenth of a bitcoin at once. Boom, there we go. Put it on my fucking amex, and so that's kind of another thing I'm kind of looking forward to. But yeah, I haven't lost my confidence in bitcoin as a whole or it's ability to make a lot of people a lot of money in the future. But the good old days are certainly gone. They're good old days, and you know, you could spend one hundred bucks and walk away with ten grand. Those days are over. But I do look at things and as long as we have continued adoption with like corporate entities in the space, if you're looking for a corporate coin, Solana is the way to go. Like period. Its technology is fucking great. It's got all kinds of features and shit that are beyond even what Ethereum can do. And I see Solana in the next run hitting like three four hundred bucks and it's down it's like sixty five seventy bucks today something like that, you know. So I think if you want just to make some money, Solana is the way to go. But yeah, the market is a whole very tumultuous. We got Independent Media Token, which was doing not great, but it was doing okay. We had one hundred and ten thousand market cap, uh, and then the market just kind of tanked. Solana got cut in half, so the value of our market cap got cut in half. Then we had somebody dump, like I think I know who it is, one of the guys we paid to do promotion for us in tokens. He dumped all the tokens that we saw that we gave him, and that that crashed our market cap by fifty percent in one sale, one one one sale crash our market cap. We're still sitting at like forty something thousand for the whole market cap, which isn't bad. And the Solana goes up, the token will go up, but for the time being, with a sentiment in the market, and like, there's no point in us putting more money into promotion at the moment until the market returns and there's some excitement, because trust me, nobody's fucking excited about crypto right now. Period.
Speaker 1: Booty holes are tight booty holes, real type right now.
Speaker 2: Right. I hate to say this, I can't believe I'm gonna fucking say this, but I'm looking at open up like a Fidelity money management account, which is basically a bank account, but while it's money sits in the fucking account, it gets invested in stocks and so, and it can't go down. It can't go below you what you put in. That's part of the thing. If you put in a thousand bucks, it'll gain profits based on what the market does. But since they it's actually actually got a bank account, it won't go below what you put in. You see what I'm saying. So I'm actually looking to put like a couple of grand into that and just let it sit there, which I was never I.
Speaker 1: Never wanted to do it.
Speaker 3: It's almost like an say.
Speaker 2: Something like that, Yeah yeah, but uh yeah, Well.
Speaker 3: For me, I've got a I've got a life insurance policy to do, is it?
Speaker 2: And honestly, uh, I can't. This is another thing, like the collectibles market is booming across the board, and so I might just buy me a fucking stack of Star Wars figures and fucking and use that as my investment. You know.
Speaker 3: So what about Yeah, some of that ship you can buy, keep it for a year or two and it's already gone up and there you go, there's money.
Speaker 2: Well, well, there are some hedge funds that started investing in collectibles and fucking so let me give you one example on Pond Stars, A couple of years ago, probably take years ago. The most the rarest Star Wars figure in the world, there's only one of them. It's the Toy Fair edition of the rocket Firing Boba fet It's just a prototype figure, but it's the only one that was actually sealed on a prototype card. The guy was selling it on pond Stars for one hundred and fifty thousand, and they said, no, it's way too much money. That figure just sold for one point three million wow at an auction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, yeah, how much?
Speaker 1: Hey, didn't you'll say that it was ben in machines with dirty drawers in one of these countries. How much?
Speaker 3: How much the drawers go for the collectibles?
Speaker 1: Collectible drawers those raisen in value.
Speaker 3: Did you guys ever see Finding Superman? I think it was for the guys. Dad was autistic and he just would buy fucking comics like and just set them in boxes like they're in pristine condition. He'd get like ten copies, twenty copies, and he just had a house full of it. He dies and the kid inherits all that. So he's like going through them and there's just like here's six million dollars. They're six million dollars. Here's twenty million all then the house is full of just million dollars. You know, like a ton of them are not worth much, but like so many of them were so much Funey. He's going to spend like the rest of his life just sorting through these comics and selling them and getting them graded. And like you can watch it. I don't know what it's on Netflix or something, but it's pretty good. Actually.
Speaker 2: Well, another thing about the collectible market, like cards are really big. The magic cards, Pokemon cards, old baseball cards are making a comeback. And this company that does CCG I think they're called, they just bought up two of their competition, so they're now like sixty percent of the card market. They've been having some scandals lately because motherfuckers are sending in cards and they're getting graded at like a nine or whatever, and then they'll get it and they be like, oh, I don't like that, and they'll bust it open, re send it for submission, and then get it ten. So there's been some Yeah, there's been some amazing inconsistencies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like.
Speaker 2: They're grading, so the people a lot of lose losing hope in the in the graded card market, and like, so, what's his name, fucking Jake Paul or Logan Paul, Logan Paul. He's they're both douchebags. Yeah, the guy with who bought the Pokemon fucking Trainer card. Okay, that's considered like the world's only fucking Pokemon Trainer perfect Mint Gym Mint ten. When you look at that card, it's clearly not a ten. When you look at the backside of it, there's like fading in the top of the You put it next to one that's like in good shape, just a standard card in good shape, and you can tell right along the edge there's fading on it. So they fake the fucking They fake the fucking value of that card by.
Speaker 3: Saying it off to do it.
Speaker 2: Basically, people, that's the controversy. People don't know if it's incompetence, if it's fucking people on the inside, then they have another thing they're doing. They'll create a card for you and then they'll give you an instant offer for it. So they'll create a card for you might come back again nine point five, and then when you get it back, you'll also get an email saying, hey will buy this card off of you for this amount. So what are they doing there? They're buying back their own product. It's reeks of manipulation, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, because you have a vested interest then in grading a higher so that you can get the highest graded card. Yeah, that's crazy, and I mean people are incompetent. It could be both. It could be there's like bribery going on, corruption going on, and people are too stupid to fucking even know what's happening. Because like I feel like everything I'm dealing with it's supposed to be professional, it's dropped down like I don't know, fifty fucking pegs. Like you just can't even measure the drop You're like, did you know you're supposed to like be respectful or like start emails with like a salutation or like anything that we used to expect, like you know, basic spelling would be cool, grammar would be cool, but at least just like some sort of decorum. No, that's not there either, not even knowing what the fuck your job is or what you're supposed to be doing. I feel like it's all across the board. It's at every level society, and this is what happens when you drop standards have universities that don't use fucking grades anymore. Michigan State University. I think it is just dropped the use of grades. It's a fucking state university and they're not going to use grades anymore. And I went to a college didn't use grades and I so I can defend the no grade thing, but this is not what they're talking about. They're talking about not using grades because they hurt people's feelings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a totally different ho ho hold now ho ho ho ho. Now you can't you can't say people's feelings now, that's that's a little deep.
Speaker 3: Feeling all else. Yeah, I was saying.
Speaker 1: I was talking about that because you know, of course the trans debate is hot and heavy once again. I mean, it's full force, full steam and uh I made a video uh that I posted on TikTok and x and all that.
Speaker 3: People saying it yet, but.
Speaker 1: I was pretty much telling due was just like, look, man, you know it's innate in us to you know, have that protector mentality over women and all that stuff. And somebody up there said that, oh, when a man's attacking a woman, y'all won't show up. Then I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about. Like, there's been plenty of men who have died trying to break up a domestic dispute. So I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't be here today if men didn't protect me from the guy who was dragging me down the street while I was fucking screaming for help.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and so it's natural like that, that's why they that's why they win against the Well, it's not great for women to be on the battlefield because men will naturally overcompensate to try to protect them.
Speaker 3: It's why they dropped the fucking testosterone levels intentionally, because they know that men are naturally warriors who protect. So they're like, well, let's take that away so we can easily fucking subdue these fucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I don't know what that particular person was talking about. I said, as far as when it comes to this this uh trands debate, you know, men and women's sports and all that, it's like, we can't do anything about it. Us men can't do anything about it. This is solely up to the women, Yeah, to be like, hey, cut the bullshit, Like if the women won't do it, then they ain't ship we can do about it. We just gotta let it die. I mean, that's just all the risk to it.
Speaker 3: Like we're gonna lose their space and their titles. No one's trying to pretend to be a guy and compete against guys, you know, yeah, yeah, they ain't.
Speaker 1: No whole swathe of women who were supposedly transitioned to men like, yeah, I'm ready to go play in the NBA, you know what, because they can't. I mean, just flat out that's just all the risk to it. So so I was like, yeah, you know, women like you keep saying yep, we don't need a me in all this. Now's the time for y'all to do something. I was like, look, you've been losing this battle all over the place. Okay, Leah Thomas went right up and there he a full nigga with a whole dick. You know what I'm saying, full nigga, whole dick, and y'all and y'all allowed this dude to compete with with y'all and win the national championship.
Speaker 3: That's what y'all allowed to do, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, like the minute he would have showed up and my coach would be like, oh yeah, he's gonna be in the locker room changing with y'all. N pulled out full of foulis I don't think so, Like, I don't know what you think this is, dog, But not only does it not sit right with me, we go into the n C double A today, Like, women don't band together unless it's on some bullshit. You know what I'm saying. Let's be honest. Women don't band together and protect each other. Maybe banding together on some bullshit some time, and that's starting to slip now the Clancy.
Speaker 3: Woman like they're like, oh man, you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's the husband's fault and you know, postpartum you might want to check your kids out and all this I said. I said, bro, like this this case is not about whether she did it or not, like her own attorneys know she did it. They're doing an insanity please, like like they got the end the.
Speaker 3: Three or no, it's one woman and two men pretending to be women that just tortured that fucking baby to death or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I don't want to hear about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's just like.
Speaker 1: Hey, are are men capable of shit. Of course we're capable of shit, But damn, like you. Nothing screams that I love the patriarchy more does some dude telling you he knows how to be a woman better than you do as a woman. No, I mean, I keep hearing this all the patriarchy makes us do this and that, and then like, don't be mean to the trands. They're marginalized. I'm like, you can't do what needs to be done, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, that guy who's the guy is it Royce White, he's trying to he was ex NBA and he's trying to be w n b A and he's and he like, uh, They're like you, if you're going to be in the w n b A and you're a woman, then you need to commit to it. You need to get the surgery and the hormones. And he's like just playing their game right back at them. He's like, what, No, I don't have to have hormones to be a true woman. I just have to know that I'm a woman, right. And this this here, my doctor told me like this is my clit. This is my nine inch clit, which is hilarious on multiple levels. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a nine inch dick, but cool whatever, which, by the way, I made an awesome shirt of you can go check it out the nine inch clip. Yeah. But like right, and I'm like, these are your guys's rules. You said, anyone who says they're a woman is a woman. They don't have to have the surgery to be a woman, they don't have to have the hormones to be a woman, and they get to participate in sports if they say they're a woman. So by your rules, this guy is now the best player in the w n B A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how are you going, uh put down my womanhood due to my economic status? My economic status will not allow me to go through all these because I've seen multiple posts like that too. Is you're like, oh, well, if they start taking hormones and get tents and do surgery, We've been trying to tell you these niggas ain't doing it, like like they're like they're not doing.
Speaker 3: It and trying to get in your locker room.
Speaker 1: The ones who were cutting the digs off, don't worry. They've got plenty of posts up there about them regretting or regret and cutting the dicks off.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how I could continue to live if mine got cut off today, But go ahead and get the gun. Get the gun and shoot me in the face. And so I'm like, oh, there's more to life than just your dick. I'm a man, though, Like if I lose my dick, that's it. You know what I'm saying, that's just like shit.
Speaker 2: Like even if you're not using it, you might use it if you split second you lose hope. Like the fucking day that I think I'm never gonna have sex again, it's like, what am I even doing?
Speaker 3: Some motivation here? Give me my motivation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, and and and then I hear I keep hearing you know, all with six is not in need. Well, somebody needed to have sex, and you ask could be here.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know that we got this new ship where we're taking you know, folks coming in a cup and then you pull your egg out and they squirted together and all this fucking weird shit we got going on, But look for the for the thousands upon millions of years beforehand, niggas had to come in there, okay, like like the sex had to be had, Okay, So just because you've got some new hotness. Don't mean that the old fashioned way is not how most of us get here, all right, That whole damn insemination ship, that's for rich niggas. That's why you got aoc up there. She freezing her eggs. I heard she broke up with a man. She broke up with a man.
Speaker 3: Oh, she probably had to because it's like white privilege or something. She needs to find a brown.
Speaker 1: She's been sitting she's been sitting upon white supremacy for about fifteen years.
Speaker 3: Right upon it, I was like, my god, all the people who playing white supremacy have white partners. I'm like, you guys, Oh well didn't you know?
Speaker 2: Oh I hear, so now you can be you can. If you're a white man and you have a minority girlfriend, you could be a racist because you're looking you have you have a minority sex slave. Is basically what they're saying.
Speaker 1: That's what they're saying.
Speaker 3: That is right. You're the one saying minority sex You're the one saying that's a sex slave. You're the one saying like there's something about their skin color that makes that like relevant, Like you're the racist dude.
Speaker 1: They're saying the other way too, for white women who date black me.
Speaker 3: Now, now my girlfriend is white.
Speaker 1: But they're saying that, oh you know when white women uh da black. You know, they just was that.
Speaker 2: You're a racist. You have a white sex slave. Is that what you're telling us?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's well, white women have it. They had the black man as the six slave. That's the way it is. Yeah, uh yeah, yeah, supremacy over yeah. Yeah, so it's it's always a white supreme over no matter which.
Speaker 3: Well, privilege like race privilege, like age privilege, like we can't figure this.
Speaker 2: That's white people are officially the global minority. So I want to have some fucking privilege. Now, I want some privilege. I want my affirmative action.
Speaker 3: I need, I need a little privilege out here. But look, and I maybe about this.
Speaker 1: I said, how pathetic is your league, the w n b A that you have to get a whole fucking task force together to have an emergency meeting and still don't have an answer?
Speaker 2: Well, don't they answer? Don't they have a training in there? Don't they have one? I think they have one training already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, A woman woman woman transition into man.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you women. God, if I bro, if I had a pussy, I'd be sitting in my bed all day long, every day not doing that.
Speaker 3: I Mean, it's not as exciting when you had it your whole life.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but but but here's the thing that here's the thing though, But once you figure out that, guys, won't it Like whatever happens for the rest of your life is up to you. Okay, I mean you be you being by yourself and all this other crazy ship that I keep hearing that is solely up to you. That's okay.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like this problem of like women over rating themselves, right, I mean, we've been told our whole lives like we're like, you know, divine and better than men, and like we do whatever we want and have whatever we want. And so there's this like a real problem of women out there who are like, you know, thinking they're like sevens or eights or whatever, and they're like a three or something and there, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm realizing that a guy will tap a three like like no problem, and so they want.
Speaker 3: Get the ground, you know. So if you're looking for companionship, like you're not going to nail yourself like a seven you're not going to keep a seven unless he has no idea and really, like if his mom treated like him like ship his whole life, maybe I guess you know. But like otherwise, if you're trying to have an actual connection here, yeah you can get you can get late anytime, any any.
Speaker 1: Three deal is a lot of that stuff subjective and honestly, like if she fucks him and then like she takes care of him, like a lot of your regular dudes stick around like shits right here and hey, but she wake up and damn make me some breakfast and makes my lunch.
Speaker 3: And that's true. That's what I mean. You have to like, you have to be making yourself desirable in some way. You have to be like trying to be the person that somebody wants in their life. And I feel like most women are just like do whatever I want and be fucking hot as hell and I get to be a piece of trash and I deserve the best and you deserve nothing. And I'm like, this is not this is not sustainable for you.
Speaker 1: Well, Lindacy, I'm here, I'm hearing a whole lot about the mental load. Okay, that's what I'm hearing. A lot about women are talking about the mental load at the house, and I'm just like, oh, yeah, the house, yeah, yeah, yeah. They're like, oh, well, you know, the dish the dishwasher. He forgot the empty the dishwasher. So I was scrambling around trying to find my kid's favorite juice bottle, and I was like, hey, lady, what tore you up?
Speaker 3: That's true about men in general for all of time. They don't fucking care. You're like, oh, the house is messy, and they're like, oh is it? I mean they like they genuinely don't know and don't care. So like, if you want it a certain way, you have to make it that way. If you're lucky and you have a nice person, you can be like, hey can you do this or that when you're doing these things, and oh yeah, get a little clearer, and they will because they're usually nice people. But you fucking notice and they don't care. So it's all you. It's all on you, and that's your Yeah, you're right, that's your mental load. Fucking deal with it.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, like, because me and standards of where they're living in women's standards of where they're living are two totally different things.
Speaker 3: And this, Uh there's some like fish that are men. The men are the ones keeping the house, and there's like there's some exceptions, but in general, the woman is making the nest, you know, like birds. Yeah right, who were like making the nest. We're making it nice. We care. This is our fucking home base literally, and men are like off doing shit and they don't fucking care. It's not there. It's not how they're trained in their brain, in their nervous system. It's just not there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, sos aout. Yeah, oh this is out of place. It's like, oh was it? I mean I was gonna move it, but it was gonna be later, like I won't concerned about it right this second. Like a third levels are like totally different, like like stuff like like legit, okay, so I did not have a mattress, like a real mattress. I slept on an air mattress from two thousand and four until twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: They are comfortable then, you know, modern air.
Speaker 1: I didn't care like like legit, like we took like we broke the legs off of the couch, our couch that we had in our apartment. Like it's like whatever, and like my gir was like, why do you not have any legs on the couch? I'm like, is that matters? She's like, yeah, you see it lower. I was like, oh okay, like like it doesn't even compute. Like all the this is becoming out, you know, because I was living with roommates, you know, we had to had two other guys, and anybody been thinking anything about it.
Speaker 3: The thing that guys care about in the house is like the sound system, and that's like it like the audio videos. Like guy's care Yeah, he's like, can't you hear the difference? I'm like, I guess I just don't care.
Speaker 2: You know. Like that's so funny because once upon a time before we had this, everything ran through the computer. When you actually had a stereo system and you actually put a CD in and stuff, I totally gave a fuck then. But to me, the idea now of having like a going to buy a stereo and have speakers for it, it's like my whole world is like, my whole world is in this like five foot area right fucking here, including my music. I do have some really good studio speakers. I'm running some KRK Rocket fives, which I've had for like ten years, but they're studio monitors. They're fucking booming. Yeah, I have no reason to upgrade. I keep looking at stuff and I'm like, I just don't need it. It's amazing as a consumer, I just.
Speaker 3: Have this computer that whatever this laptop has, That's what I have. But that's all I'll ever have.
Speaker 2: I like being a consumer, man. I like being consumer so much. I just got me the fucking Amazon credit cards so I can get five percent cash back on all my purchases.
Speaker 1: I've I've been about that five percent. Hey, sometimes if you let it, if you let them wait a couple of extra days, they'll give you seven eight percent.
Speaker 2: I hear that. I hear that I haven't had that happen. Like, I'm like five done. I'm like, holy, I spent like a thousand dollars lay in like six months on fucking Amazon. I'm like, dude, five percent like fifty bucks that much, but might as well. But I look at consumer stuff that I want to buy and I'm like, I don't need it. Almost everything I want to buy is like an upgrade to something I already have, and I'm like, I just don't need the ship. You know I want it, but I don't want Here's what I do need. I need me some VR. I need a VR headset, and I've just been putting off getting it because I want to go skydiving and ship and I don't want to do it for the whole bunch of stuff I want to do.
Speaker 3: Go to the skydivee place where you actually just stay on the ground, but there's a wind tube.
Speaker 2: I might fall and go. Something will happen. I'll fall through the fans and get chopped to bits. I mean, I'm fucking It's always something that can go wrong there. And so because of my and lately because I've been have no energy to do anything lately, Like I haven't been leaving my fucking room. So if I could just do all that shit from my room, you know what I really want is them. So so last last month Fish, they've been charging like thirty bucks. If you want to watch the show live from your home, you could. It was like thirty bucks A show.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: They they just change their program Now you can get basically all the shows in the tour for twenty four ninety nine a month. So I bought it last month and I watched every fucking Fish show on TV. It was cool. Most of the shows were boring, but it had a couple of go ones. What I really want is I want the fucking VR experience for concerts. I want to be able to sit there with my VR headset and be like, I'm there in the crowd. You know, have a guy with the VR camera on his fucking head walking around and doing stuff, and I want.
Speaker 3: It's the arrest of development, surrogate guy.
Speaker 2: I really would like something like that, or live events VR that I could feel like I'm and sing walking around, because honestly, I can't handle going and doing like Fish tour, or like walking around a festival or like none of that shitty. But Fish is coming up three days here in Denner. I'm only going one night because I can't fucking handle the pain in the ass of finding parking and paying thirty bucks for parking, and the whole thing is just I'm too old and I've done that shit. I don't want to do it anymore. But I do it from my bedroom with my VR headset, so he I'm.
Speaker 1: There with you. I want to respond to nature boy. Yes, my old lady is a keeper. Been with the twelve years, and she made me realize that my approach was wrong, like the previous like twenty seven years, well maybe not that long as you think about dating fourteen fourteen and upsode at previous fourteen years. And I also realized, like I hear all these women talking shit about the people that are with it, it's because they don't like them and they probably have never liked them.
Speaker 3: I mean, like when when.
Speaker 1: When the woman thinks that you that guy, like, they'll just do shit for you. Naturally they won't even think about it and it won't be a problem. Like we keep keep acting like it's a problem, you know, and people keep saying, oh, well, you know he didn't do anything around how he didn't do this, he didn't do that. It's like, well, do you do you actually like him? Are you actually attracted to him? When'd you get off your birth control?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: That's mean you know what I'm saying, I want to know that was it recently because you may not actually like him, and or they're pissed off because it's not like they had to choose this dude because they were getting near the end of the cycle as far as having kids, and it's not exactly to do they want it.
Speaker 3: It's true, you're like displacing some of your resentment, some of your discontent into these things that don't actually matter. Everyone's doing it all the time if they're not actually aware of their actual feelings about people and things. So yeah, you're actually just not in love, you know, annoyed by this person in general, and you're pretending that it's like the dishwasher or whatever.
Speaker 2: They put the toilet they put the toilet paper on the wrong way, you know, or.
Speaker 3: The lid up. I have a friend who's like, why why why do men have to put the lid down for women? Why can't women look before they sit down? Or you guys retarded?
Speaker 2: I was like, why can't they go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, why don't you leave it up for me? And this is fair, right.
Speaker 1: Look, I've heard I've heard of folks, you know, following in. I've heard most of the women say they and I'm like, well, look.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting, dude, But like, also like, why the fuck didn't I look?
Speaker 2: It's kind of funny you guys mentioned that, because I'm actually in the market for a new toilet seat, and I've been looking at these fucking I'm actually looking at buying a two hundred dollars toilet seat with the built in bidet little thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, the Japanese ones, okay a quarter, no.
Speaker 2: Domestic ones, but I don't even my asshole like that, so we don't need to hear any more.
Speaker 3: Go back water and then it like fans it and drives it and you just have this whole like deluxe experience for the rest of it.
Speaker 2: The one with the best reviews is like five hundred bucks and it has like a it's got like different colored night lights, and it's got a fucking it's got a heater that blows the hot air up on.
Speaker 3: Your dude, we need this now, I want one.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all that. It seems a little much for me, but I mean people people always always look weird, and I'm pure porcelain. I don't know how you do it with the toilet seat because they ain't enough room. I think you have to have a big toilet room, like I'm like, I mean, and my balls are gonna be sitting up on the seat like like, I don't even I'm like, how does this clus doesn't work? I don't have any type of job package either. Okay, I ain't. I ain't got no twelve inch or nothing like that. But I'm just like, dude, I'm just old average running a meal, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, you're a freak weirdo. Let's just say that, Okay, if you don't just toilet say you're a fucking weirdo in the story.
Speaker 1: And yes I am, I understand that, but I'm just like, like I need room to navigate. I don't feel like I got any room to navigate. Maybe if you've got those ones with a little slick cut out in the front, okay, but the ones that are full circle, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Well they have those ones. Now, They're like, why damn long, I ain't sure.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, yo, you can have to give me your address, because I'm buying you a toilet seat for fucking Christmas.
Speaker 1: We got a toilet seat. We got toilet seats. I'm just don't used.
Speaker 3: I never have. I just it just it doesn't work for me, and.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering how it works for other guys.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, because we're normal, we're humans, We're not like aliens like you this word.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to figure out. Hey, y'all get everything or you know it's down there. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I don't get it, man. But hey, you know, to eat their own, it's all good, you know. So there's some folks saying they'll use wash claws. You know, they do full cleaning with hand only hand and everything. Yeah, no wash clalls.
Speaker 2: Wash, no for just washing the shower, like Dave. Dave Chappelle used to say, it's like them white people. They just use that solp right on their body.
Speaker 3: I do. I'm a white person who just uses soap straight on my body.
Speaker 2: Me too. You see, yeah, you see, you use no less unless I got the fucking unless I got the body gel, you know, the fucking body wash. Then you gotta have the little poofy thing like iron head. What's the thing?
Speaker 3: Lufa and doctor Browner's liquid soap that sometimes so otherwise, see Johnny is honorary black. Then heses a washcloth.
Speaker 2: Okay, there were good, even even Zach And the chat is is a pall that your behavior.
Speaker 1: He said, up a ball. There ain't no doubt. Hey, look it's all good man.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Everybody has their own their own things.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that the dude that seem weird to other people, like giant bathroom in my next house, because I want to have a tub where you can actually be in it, not just fucking like like with your knees outa I want to like submerge full body under the water. Yeah, like, what what are bathtubs for? If not that? Who fit in these bathtubs we have? Why did this become the standard size? It's too small. I'm a small person. I still can't fit the bathtub. Bullshit. Yeah, you know that's a good point.
Speaker 2: You Actually I went to Vegas like three weeks ago to go on Jake's show, which is actually premiering on YouTube right now. But I actually took a bath in the bathtub for the first time, and like because.
Speaker 3: They had a big one, right and you can get and then you can't help yourself because everybody likes to be in water. Not everybody, I guess not. I want to be in water as often as possible.
Speaker 1: It's all good, no, we get. I mean, of course the state apartment so we got pools. Never been to either pool.
Speaker 3: See, that's also the thing that is so weird to me. You'll have like apartments and they have pools and hot tubs and no one ever uses them. The one time I had a condo, no one was ever in the pool or the hot tub but me. And then I started to feel like a weirdo because I'm like, why am I the only person who ever uses this thing? Like there's a ton of us. My girlfriend, my girlfriend goes down to the pool. Oh good, she uses the pool.
Speaker 1: Grand babies and stuff there.
Speaker 3: Yes, something like, oh it's hot.
Speaker 1: It's hot.
Speaker 3: It's like they last year it.
Speaker 1: Was hotter, Lindsay.
Speaker 2: You see the fucking footage from Denver from yesterday. Holy, they had a massive hailstorm and it looked literally looked like piles of snow every fucking wear It was that bad.
Speaker 3: So it flooded. It was a flash flood, and we had that hailstorm and then then down here in the Springs it was a lightning storm. We were actually on our way up to Denver as the flash flood was hitting the freeway, so we were driving through like the monsoon floods and just hydro planing everywhere. It was hilarious.
Speaker 2: We seem to get spared from a lot of that ship because where the Rockies kind of end. The only thing is we get we get colder than Denver in the winter, but like as far as they'll get hit with a massive snowstorm or fucking rainstorm and it'll just like skip right over us.
Speaker 3: So now we're going into super El Nino, whatever that means. And we're still though in Colorado here right on the edge of the jet stream. So we're we're either gonna get like dumped with snow or we're gonna have like absolutely nothing happened again, like last week.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing we're gonna get dumped. Like there's a lot I can't believe. The YouTube has created the rise of the Independent Weatherman, which I think is the weirdest shit in the world. But there's a bunch of guys who are saying that, like when you look at that world of the areas that are gonna get snow through Utah and down into here into Denver, we're supposed to get like pummeled with snow, which I think is good because last night I hope, well number one, they need it for the fucking for the river, for all of them, you know, to fill up fucking lake meat and shit, which is all empty now, and so yeah, I'm hoping for a nice, nice cold, snowy winter.
Speaker 3: Well, and people are freaking out as always for every weather that ever happens, Like people are freaking out about this rain that we just got or Arizona also just got some of their monsoons, and I'm like, this happens every year retards nothing's changing. And also this even this super anino, if that's what we get and if the snow dumps like they're saying it's going to this happened last in like nineteen sixty one. It happened again before that in like nineteen oh two, happening before that like eighteen seventy, Like this has been change.
Speaker 2: I love how people are like they're blaming on climate change, that they're blaming shit on climate change. That's like I happened one hundred years ago. Yes, every one of these peak temperatures are like, we haven't had this peak tmperature since eighteen ninety seven. Oh really, was there fucking global warming then too?
Speaker 3: You fox right, like sop eighteen ninety seven, isn't it fine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because more people were outside of Fort this why.
Speaker 3: Way more far, way more cows.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what it was. I mean, that's what they're trying to say. I mean, doesn't it make sense?
Speaker 3: Does it? I mean, does it not make sense? Retards one thing you have to understand, And it just like dispels all your fears about climate change, which is that humans have lived through fucking ice ages, you idiots, the climate changes.
Speaker 2: Well, the rastic thing is that, like they're saying, like the climate change people are like, oh, we're at four hundred and fifty parts per million of carbon in the atmosphere. Motherfucker, that's point zero, zero, zero, four or five percent. Okay, it's nothing. It's a trace gas that has zero impact on fucking anything.
Speaker 3: And they said when we got to that point that we would be like ten degrees warmer on average than we are. So clearly these people don't know what they're talking about. We had higher ice coverage in the Arctic than we ever had measured before. Just what last year or the year before or something like nothing they say is true?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my favorite, my favorite one was it the Glacier National Park or whatever they had, Well, shit, they had to they had to take the side down. That ship was supposed to be melted in like twenty twenty one. They had to take the side down. They said, well, y'all better hear him get here. This shit gonna be gong cuz.
Speaker 3: They look out there and they're like, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: What fuck? Oh, I have to take that side down, you know what I'm saying, dude.
Speaker 3: And every summer, every summer they fucking go to wherever they're going and they're like, look, look how low the water is. And I'm like, yeah, it's the end of summer. It is the end of summer, meaning all the snow that filled this has already gone and melted. It's all been drained out. Every river, every lake, everywhere in the world at the end of summer is lower than it was. And then fall comes and then winter comes and then spring calms and all gets filled up again. Every fucking year they do this. Look hello it is. Then in California they're like, look at low all the reservoirs are. Well, what did California do? They drained them all into the ocean. Why are they low? Because it's end of summer and you fucking let the water out of them, like you got rid of it on purpose, like psychopaths, And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, water was taking it too much spaceians. Hey, look they're doing the best they can. I think this is what I've heard.
Speaker 3: What was the best we can do is to remove all the water sources for the farmers. Oh, I wonder why we're having a food shortage and food is so expensive. It must be the terriffs. It can't possibly be that you shut down all the fucking farming through policy. That could never be the case, you know.
Speaker 2: I regards to the water. In regards to the water situation, they can fucking solve all the water problem in Las Vegas and fucking everywhere if they just built some desalination plan de salidation fucking California. They got them all over the fucking Middle East, and they can't do that here.
Speaker 3: I spent two weeks. We putever on a boat, on a tiny boat. A week on a tiny boat with twenty fucking people, and I was like, wait a second, Like three days and I was like, why can I shower like six times a day and no one's telling me to stop? How come there's endless water here and it's all fresh. They're like, oh, we have a desalidation thing. I'm like on the boat, They're like yeah, I'm like go and we're out here for a week, So that means enough fuel is on this boat to run the desalidation and the boat we're eighty miles off the coast. We've got eighty miles to get here. We're gonna go eighty miles back. That's a lot of fucking fuel on this tiny boat and run a desalination plant and to cook and do all the stuff we're doing. Nope, it was all luxury. There was no fucking like, you know, holds barred. How are we doing that? If a boat can do that, why can't we do that anywhere? You know?
Speaker 2: It really blew me away. I just found this out. I didn't know this. I didn't really think about it much. But motherfucking submarines make their own oxygen from the fucking water, and you tell me we can't take the salt out of the water. Fucking shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: It's so seriously so, we have way more nuclear technology than we're allowed to know about, probably other free energy, even more free energy than that that we're not allowed to know about, and we have desalination, and they still try to fucking tell us that there's not enough energy and water and that we're gonna have wars over the shit. I'm like, only if you make us. There's plenty for everybody, Like for the whole fucking world.
Speaker 2: They have self contained nuclear fucking power plants built into the aircraft carriers and submarines, which they can't be that fucking big. And you're telling me these data centers that they're building need to suck our energy. Why don't they just why don't you just pass a law that makes them have their own little mini fucking power plant there, right?
Speaker 3: Because of regulation policy, it's all policy. You can just remove that policy and just have this, but they just don't.
Speaker 2: This is why the whole notion of our fucking fake democracy as bullshit. We need to go to the benevolent dictator who can make decisions over fucking night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, if it's for a military purpose, you can. And Trump supposedly just did that with the White House building because of the ballroom thing or whatever. People are fucking mad about him building a ballroom. So he's like, fine, it's for a military purpose, and now no one can stop him. So I'm like, okay, now do that for everything. So this nuclear shiit is for a military purpose. AI data centers, Oh, he already did do that. That actually happened, right, All data centers are a military installation. Now, I don't know, Yeah, I'm just like I can hood its Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe in Texas, I guess the governor just put a fucking just suspended operations. This is what I read. I don't know how true it is or which aspects of it are true. But one data center requested an increase in their power allotment, and the number they gave was thirty seven percent of what the whole country you for one data center, so he shut down. Allegedly, he shut down eighteen data centers. Imagine hundreds of data centers they all want thirty seven percent. Imagine fucking needing a third of the fucking electricity in the country to run your fucking operation, which doesn't even make sense to me. Because they got that fluid where you can take the whole computer and submerse it in the fucking fluid. They can make these like semi They can make all these data centers submersed in these fucking in this in this it conducts electricity and everything.
Speaker 3: It's like a you know, it's an insulating energy and.
Speaker 2: It doesn't affect them, and it doesn't affect the actual operations of the board. You can basically take your computer and just put it in this tank full of this fluid and everything works perfectly and it keeps it fucking super cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too organic. We're on our way to the organic machine. Well, the other thing is a data center down here in the springs. Everyone's freaking out. I of course was like, oh, it's probably horrible, especially sixteen years ago they were really bad and all this bad stuff's happening. And then I looked into it to see how horrible it was, so I could do a show about how horrible it was, and instead I had to do a show about how it's not horrible at all and everyone should calm the buck down because there's nothing horrible about it. So all the energy is the main concern, and the water is the other main concern, and then the noise is like the third main concern, and none of those are concerns in the new model of data centers. They're not using water to cool it. They have some other method. The energy is like a fraction of what it used to be, and so it is still a concern, right, but it's not like nearly as bad as it used to be. And again if we can just like admit what we can do with energy and be fine in a second. And then the noise is also subdued because they've built a certain like barrier around it, and so there is no noise. You can't even hear it even when you're within one hundred yards of it, and so, and it's got a hundred yard buffer all around it. So I'm like, well, then there's no problem here, Like why are people upset? But people are just upset because because how it used to be and how some things have gone, you know, are horrible, like the eminent domain stuff and some of the places where they did ruin the water, but that's all like old and all the new ones aren't doing that. So I don't know, it seems fine to me actually, as we need to solve the energy problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they want to keep building these data centers for whatever reason, they're all being built for AI, I guess, and AI is fucking retarded and don't see it getting much better. Ever, I don't understand why they just don't. I mean, we should have, like there should be at least two to four new nuclear power plants being built in every fucking state, yes, period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially if we can do it in the newer you know, even more efficient than ever and safer than ever. Ways that we know that we have, we already have the fuel for it. We call it nuclear waste, and so we don't even need more fuel, Like we're done. We got energy for the rest of time. But nobody knows that, apparently, and so I don't know if it's going to get done.
Speaker 2: And so there's a I recently saw. I don't know if it's a new conspiracy theory, but it was a I saw a brief thing on X recently. I didn't spend too much time on it, but that Chernobyl was sabotage that it was like a fucking not of meltdown by accident. And so from your island, I didn't hear that about Three Mile Island.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they both because they're very close in time, right, and they both turned the whole world against nuclear energy, which is the cleanest technology we've ever had, the most efficient technology we've ever had. And Fukushima seems like a real one. I mean, that was a don't build them on fault lines.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, you know, but like by the Israelis because they were like the Israelis were talking they were feuding with your Pan at the time, and some people were talking about, oh, maybe your nuclear power plant's going to go or something, and then it went so that one's yeah, so that one I could see definitely being conspiracy.
Speaker 3: That makes sense. But yeah, I use theo what.
Speaker 2: Was that big wave called the tsunami. They use the tsunami as like the cover.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, that makes sense. Well, the Chernobyl and Three Mile Island, if you're actually looking at it, like, there's no problems with the life there. Life is thriving in both those places. So even if you could say the radiation is still there, it's still radiation is going to damage yourselves. But we're all getting radiated all day every day, especially if you fly, you know, in all sorts of different cases, especially here in Colorado, and you know all this stuff, and so yes, it's dangerous, but to certain levels it's not actually a problem. Your body can deal with it and regenerate, and like all that. Life wouldn't be living in Chernobyl, thriving in Chernobl. There's like deer and plants and fucking rabbits and whatever, and they don't have two heads and like they're fine. That wouldn't be happening if it was such a major problem like they told us, and that it was never going to get better. Like once it's bad, it's bad there for millions of years. Nothing can go there. It's a dead zone. You're like, then, why are the deer hanging out there eating the grass?
Speaker 1: Like they made that movie where they had zombies out there, and I think, yeah, I think I think people are still living out there.
Speaker 3: And if three Mile Island is surrounded with life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the Chernobyl Diaries, Yeah that's yeah. The people who stayed at there turned into zombie zombie. Hey, well, look, the number one thing about the AI data centers is that they are putting a fat dick in RAM. That's all I know, Like memory dog, Like that's the problem. That's the number one issue I seen.
Speaker 3: Was it.
Speaker 1: We're talking about PlayStation five. This console has been out six years. I think it's going up to one thousand dollars for the PS five Pro.
Speaker 3: I'm like wow, because a RAM.
Speaker 2: Consoles are just stupid at this point. Nobody should play consoles ever, they're just fucking nowadays, and that Once upon a time, Nintendo had like a real fucking thing and PlayStation and even Xbox had a real service because it wasn't a full computer. Now they're just full on computers. There's no point in not just using a fucking computer. And now they got cloud gaming, which is what I use. I use. I just got a Mac. I can't play shit on that, So I use Nvidia g Force now and I can play every fucking game like in real time. Is not a fucking split second delay nothing. It plays great and it's twenty bucks a month and I can play all the games. Well, I got to buy it first, but still it's the best.
Speaker 3: They're about to clipdate sh t.
Speaker 2: Well they put a limit on it one hundred hours a month, but I don't come close to one hundred hours a month. And then you don't use roll over you.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about Dad, I'm talking about like, so this stuff no more disc And on top of that, I know Sony's talking about it. I think Microsoft is in the rumblings of it. But to discontinue sending their games to PC as.
Speaker 2: Well, they can keep their bullshit games. There's enough PC games out there that are great, especially from the new indie developers for like twenty dollars, you can get great games. Like man, some of these fucking indie companies with fifty sixty employees are putting out games that are better than the fucking Triple A studios. The best example is that Skull and Bones was put out by Ubisoft, a pirate game on the boats, and the game is a piece of shit, and it was like seventy bucks and it's a total failure. No one fucking bought it and they lost all kinds of money. And then this indie company that's got sixty employees put out a game called Windrows, which was like the perfect fucking pirate game with ship battles and everything for like and I got it for twenty nine bucks. I mean, fuck, I haven't played that yet. I haven't played it yet.
Speaker 3: Good. It's literally if all the best things of every game you've ever played your whole life were all put into one game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I hear. That's what I hear. I hear it like truly is like that good.
Speaker 3: It is that Crimson Desert and the world is fucking gigantar. I've been playing it forever and I haven't even explored like a third of the map yet, and that's all I do at the be I don't even follow the story. I just go like exploring and just like run around the whole five I can't even get everywhere.
Speaker 2: I've been revisiting older games. I end up buying a bunch of games and then never playing them and they sit there. So I dug up a Resident Evil too, and I've been playing that and that's been a ton of fun.
Speaker 3: Well, games are supposedly also keeping their value super high, like better or even gaining value, which is not a thing, but now it is, so your old place money.
Speaker 1: Game physical Yeah, physical discs are are going to start gaining value. Game shops fucked like because the all the companies are going to discontinue like so only but yeah, twenty twenty eight, there'll be no more physical disc okay, zero physical disc. So that means that you can't buy a game and then be like, okay, oh well, let my buddy play it and just get and he played it.
Speaker 3: But where also, who what fucking was it where somebody just took away playability? I think it was movies. It was one of the like streaming services. You buy a movie, and you're supposed to have it forever, and then they took it away from people, and like that's why the physical disc.
Speaker 2: That happened with Lord of the Rings with one of the services recently they were moving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so that should be illegal, but technically you signed the terms, and the terms said that could happen. But like when you bought it, you were essentially told this is yours forever, and you have the physical disc, it really is yours forever.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why they don't let you just download the fucking thing like you bought it. You should be able to just download it to your computer. Solves the problem, you know, because I can't justify this justifies piracy. This justifies.
Speaker 3: Sifiable.
Speaker 1: They say you stole them, you stole something from it that I bought, so it's just sufi the piracy on the back end. Okay, I'm just letting you know. Hey, I mean, sometimes wouldn't make an omelet crack a few eggs into what they say, hmm so uh but yeah, so the but the gaming industry is in shambles anyway. So nigga, if you in the gaming industry right now, bo you on pins and needles because they are firing folk just as hard as they can fire people.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing too, Like, the reason those indie companies do so well is because these big places are like, here's your goat yoga and your ten lattes, and you get all the time off and you have all the benefits. You have all this, and then your motivation is low because you have such a cushy job and no real reason to like try super hard. Because these indie places are people who are like, actually have a dream and are like deep you know, vision, and are driven by like their love of what they're doing. So of course you're gonna lose. You have these big monstrosities.
Speaker 1: Now, what the deal is is that? Okay, so you go in and you start making the game. All right, you're seventy five percent done with a game. Game director walks by, ceo walks in, Oh, let me talk to you. Let's look at what we got here. Okay, Oh man, that looks good. Make it more like like that like that. No, uh, scrap this and start over. Right, you just made seventy five percent of the grant gaming You just say, scraped this and start over. They do this shit with movies too, that's why the damn calls get so high. Like they be sitting there filming stuff and they be like, uh, I know this is eighty five percent done, but we need to we need to go back to the drawing board of rewrite this with executives.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like bruh. I mean, I've been working on this motherfucker for three years and you want me to revamp it back to zero, Like you want to go back to zero and start back over like right now. Yeah, and there it is. Your cost goes out to WAZ. They don't care to see. CEOs is some of the dumbest shit ever. These niggas can go in there and do a piss poor job and make minds on the back end and it don't matter, Like I get it, legitimately does not matter like at all whether the company succeeds or not. I mean, I'm just like, well, hold on a second. I mean, you got to have some type of skin in the game on this. You can't be said, oh, yeah, you know I'm gonna step down, you know, spend a trying time and you know I need to spend more time with family. Had her step down to get my forty million dollar payout and this is best for the company right now, somebody, you just ring a company in the ground. How'd you get a payout?
Speaker 3: I give you though, how.
Speaker 1: Did you get a payout from running the company in the ground.
Speaker 3: It's like the what was it to do?
Speaker 1: They hired a guy I can't remember his name, but they hired a guy to come into Party City and revamp it. They're like, hey, man, we hired the CEO. He knows what he's doing, is gonna come in, he's gonna revamp party City. Say hey, guys, I got you, I got a vision, I know what we're gonna do here.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, we got this make it more.
Speaker 1: Get like a month in he's like, y'all fuck man, so oh you might as well go and close it down. And uh, y'all can pay me out now, Well.
Speaker 3: I should fucking have this job. I should just pretend like everyone else does, to have whatever qualifications that they say they want. I mean, like, yeah, I'll do this thing for you seven billion dollars there, I'm done with life now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just on the back end. They just they get paid out like it's like okay. So it's like when they sign contracts, like in sports, So when the coaches sign a contract and they get fired before the contract ends, they still get all their money. Like you did a fucking shit job, but you still get money for doing the shit job, like every other thing, like when you get fired, like the company don't keep paying you after they fire you. Like there's there's there's no landing, you know what I'm saying. Well, there is a landing. It's straight cement, you know what I'm saying. I mean it's like you're splattered. Yeah, that's the landing. But but they get parachutes when they leave. I'm just like, it's like, oh yeah, we fired them, we still owe them fifty million dollars, so we cut them a check.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hold on a second. It's dude, ain't won no games parachute and pilot money.
Speaker 1: It's just like, and look, you could get paid out on a contract, or if you get picked up by another team, then they don't the other team doesn't have to pay you the money because there's another team painting. I'm just like, if I got fire, what a fuck would I try to go to another team about to send me forty million dollars. Ain't going to another team, take a break.
Speaker 3: Bo I'm good.
Speaker 1: I just need to get in one time. Can I get in once, have one good season fucking and then saying bagged the rest of the shit and get paid out. I mean that's I mean, that's that's the way I feel about it. But this is this happens all the time. And then you know, somebody comes to and they're like, oh, you know, we couldn't give our employees, you know, a ten percent raise this year because it just costs her too much. But the CEO, he did get his thirty million dollar bonus, highest record.
Speaker 3: Bonus this year.
Speaker 1: I'm like, could you take fifteen million of that and disperse it amongst you?
Speaker 3: In point? I mean, this is all I'm.
Speaker 1: Asking, man. I mean, if he got fifteen million, that's a pretty good that's a pretty good bonus. I would say, how y'll feel about fifteen million dollar bonus? You think do you think you'd be able to handle that.
Speaker 3: If someone wants to make that happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, it needs to be a thirty million dollar bonus. So we've got this, we got this thing in our mind and it and it really it really amped up when when COVID hit because everybody was getting that free money. People were sitting at the house, people were buying shit left and right, and so all that fake time, people still want to hold onto that. I remember that the dealership because every ride was zero percent interest, you just combined.
Speaker 3: Remember when gas was almost free for a second too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's just like so like people are still trying to hold onto that when that's man, that's gone, like it's being gone. So they keep saying, you know, a quarter over quarter, oh well the profits need to go up ten percent per quarter, fifteen percent record. I was like, well, you can't keep going up into infinity like Nikcas had a money Like they ain't got no more money to give you though, Like they're already running credit cards and the credit cards are max so like they they they're tapped down, like they ain't got no more money to give you. Like you're looking around trying to figure out how you're gonna get more money. You can't extract more money because they don't have it to give it to you.
Speaker 3: And that's why they think they want socialism, and that's why we're all gonna die.
Speaker 1: I mean that well, I mean, mam Donnie, I mean he's working his way out there. I heard something about they start having the homeless in campus and stuf up again out there. They said that that pretty much went away and that was popped back up.
Speaker 3: Shock. When you give away free groceries and you won't enforce laws, homeless people show up and do drugs on your streets, what a surprise.
Speaker 1: Well, let me you know.
Speaker 3: They were like, we're gonna let parents drop their kids off at parks, and government employees will watch their kids drop up to four hours. And everyone's like, why the fuck would I drop my kid off with a random ask I at a park? Like, what are you talking about? Even the socialists aren't that retarded dude? Nobody wants this program?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can we can? Can we be honest, like, dudes ain't good at babysitting? Okay, let's just I mean, just like straight the fuck up man, Like we're the we're the last babysitting now. I'm not saying that there's not women in the Predator, but hot damn it, bo dudes is just we gonna lay back, So there's gonna be some ship that's gonna be happening that probably shouldn't be happening.
Speaker 2: I never met none of these women who are predators. I kind of want to.
Speaker 1: Hey, they all over the place. Now, boy, they fucking students left and right. It's those middle aged white women. I don't know what the deal is, but anywhere between the ages of twenty six to forty five, if they if they in school some reason, they fucking the student. Man, I'm just I don't.
Speaker 3: And they married too. See the old man at the house wiki used to have. Women were teaching the younger kids and men were teaching the older kids. And that's actually a pretty good way to do it. Except men are predators too, for sure, you self event and I think whatever, but like older kids need the male male influence and younger kids need the female influence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of a handoff period. It's kind of handoff period because I mean, how many men are actually good with babies and gay men?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And then you have probably five percent of the other media I supposed to do with this thing is gonna break. Let me hand this to you, all right, I mean, let's just.
Speaker 3: Got to be And like most women are like, give me the babies. Anytime I see a baby, I'm like, I wish I could just grab that baby, but I can't because it's like someone's baby and I don't know them, but like I wish that I could know them and hold their baby. Most women are like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that paternal instinct never kicked in for me. Like I even look back in hindsight, like was there ever a time I wanted to or could have? It's like, now, well, I never wanted it.
Speaker 3: I just want to hold I want to hold babies and then don't want to give them back to their parents. And exactly I've never had kids, actually want them, but I love them to death. I just don't want.
Speaker 1: It's still it's still naturally there, right, it's there.
Speaker 3: I just not not as a permanent fixture.
Speaker 1: Yeah but yeah, but yeah, but here's who's what you don't do. You don't go and put your video on in it. Yeah, this is what a child is, such and such a woman does every day. I ain't got no fucking key as fuck them keys. I'm like, no, that's.
Speaker 3: Because when I was a communist, leftist, miserable cunt, I fucking was all about that. I was like, kids are bad for the climate, and they're really they're just a drain on the system and if people need to have less kids because we're overpopulated, and like, this was my actual mindset, which was not why I didn't want kids, but it was why I was telling other people how great it is to not have kids, because I was hoping people have less kids. And now I'm a completely other side where I'm like, you motherfuckers, but I have more kids because I didn't have any, and a shitload of people I know didn't have many, and so we need to have like more fucking children up in this place. Have more kids, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm one of understanding you had some. There was some technical limitations as far as your body as well. It probably would make it a little.
Speaker 3: I felt that way. Like I was like, I have metal rods along most of my spine, and I'm right, I just think you're supposed to be able to expand, and I don't know if my body can do that with metal rods in the way. And maybe at camera, yeah, I felt like I have too many health issues for this to really be a viable things. I just never really wanted kids. I just knew that I don't want kids for myself. I knew I love kids, so I've been like babysitting, teaching, and like working with children my entire life because I value them highly, just didn't want them at a home run me.
Speaker 1: Well we knew an AOCD. You can start phrasing your eggs, you know what I'm saying. So she's shit. I mean, she she needed, but she's like, you know, they're trying to put.
Speaker 3: Me in this box.
Speaker 1: Tell me when they have kids, I'll do it on my own terms.
Speaker 3: Why with like all the things you can do to fuck your body up and fuck your life up. They're like, let's got our tits off for sure, no matter what. Get rid of these things and then like freeze the eggs. Don't have babies for some reason, like make someone else surrogate for you when you're fifty, or like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when a woman loses like a breast, a brains cancer, like it's like a detrimental thing.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, it's like a psychologically horrifying experience.
Speaker 1: It's like it was losing our balls, you know what I'm saying, bald dick. So I mean it's it's kind of like a similar, similar thing Like this kind of don't feel like a woman is gone, Like there's nothing there so it's just like going through the whole mutilation process. It's weird, and you don't never you don't never hear the story be where people regret it. They're starting to come out more now.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing too, what this is another conspiracy theory that's so fucked up that people are saying that Angelina and Jolie and these motherfuckers who like cut their boobs off supposedly like didn't even actually do it, Like they just pretended to to get other women to be like cool with it and wanting to do it, to get young girls to want to do it. But actually they still have their breasts. I feel like that's evil and they should be killed allegedly a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people. A lot of people should be killed.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, you know killed.
Speaker 4: I mean I need yeah, true blooded with the true death. Hey well look, hey, I don't I don't know if you've called it yet, but uh, you know, Nancy Nancy Mace is out of office, so you can catch her on YouTube now, she's got a channel.
Speaker 3: She's bringing us the horror truth.
Speaker 1: I want She's gonna have a Marjorie Taylor Green Well, Nancy Mace. Oh, this is the one that went to church that day and said, hey, you know, my fiance was trying to get some pussy, but I told him he can't get. Yeah. Later, I'm like, I think they're about to pray. I mean, I'm sure why you're saying this, but okay, yeah, her old Nancy mays she.
Speaker 3: Looks like a skeletor woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she got she got Now.
Speaker 3: It looks like she.
Speaker 2: Has the skeletor thing comes from.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, look at my tits. I'm just casually hanging out with my tits out, No big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go. I mean hooking us up. I mean, hey, look, I ain't gonna deny. I ain't gonna deny free show now. I mean, I ain't gonna turn you down.
Speaker 3: So she was a politician and now she's a YouTuber.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, she got beated. So maybe should get Margie Taylor Green up there with her and they can they can hash it out together. You know, with the rest of the losers. You start talking to me about some ship that needs to be done, beat you with air and quit. I mean, I mean it's it's like a what's what's my man? Dan bon Geno bo I ain't seen his face in a hot mint it. I'm sure he's got a show, but I but I think.
Speaker 2: He was like expected in that conservative brug, you know, conservative mean he used and then he became the FBI guy and was like Epstein killed himself and it was like.
Speaker 3: They're gonna kill my kids.
Speaker 1: So they they sucking you into. Hey, come on in and you can uh and you can change things and you can make things better for the country. They're suckering you in because when they give you this information, they know you can't say ship about it.
Speaker 3: It's setting you up. Damn.
Speaker 1: They setting you up because they know if you get out and you say something about it, bo, they coming to pick your ass up, man, Like that's what they're coming to do. So that was the whole point of getting getting his ass in there. It's like, Oh, this guy's got traction. Let's let's get him in the government. Let's hey, man, we got a.
Speaker 3: Spot for you. He should have said.
Speaker 1: Fuck, because the thing is when these people get in there, and I think there's people who legitimately believe that they can make a difference, but when they get in there they realize they can't.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh shit, I fucked up, just like all the institutions.
Speaker 1: And it's overdog because I mean, that's snuff you out and you sleep, you know what I'm saying. I mean, these folks ain't playing, so it's all good. So hey, we appreciate everybody for being with us. I don't know Serbia, that's where he's at, right, Not Siberia, Serbia.
Speaker 3: I am dude. I want to live in Poland town. You guys can just set me up. And yeah, and they're the one of the most prosperous nations. They just said like fuck the you in you and all this bullshit. W have stuff and we're into our own thing and now they're kicking ass.
Speaker 2: I just remember them fucking all the migrants to get at the border and they just hit him with the fucking water cannon. So I thought that was the greatest thing.
Speaker 3: That sounds like if you just fucking start shooting any of these people or doing rubber bullist doesn't matter, non lethal, but just do something, they're all gonna go.
Speaker 1: Await, everyone's paying Jim Crow shit right there.
Speaker 2: Man, soiling Green, these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: You can't be doing that, Jim Crow shit. Hey look hey, in Ghana, my man, Uh what was it? My man made being gay a crime? Uh gay band? Yeah, And he said, but I'm banning. I'm banning gay folks so these niggas don't get stoned to death. Well, they said, if two dudes start kissing out there and folks killed them, he just is what it is, So I ban dude.
Speaker 3: I don't know why motherfuckers don't understand that the US and some of the other Western nations are the only place in the world that's okay with being gay. Everybody hates you, everybody wants you dead. Most of the world will kill you and no one will care. Like this is the reality of the world. Those fucking gay guys on that party boat or what and the cruise and they went to the fucking Middle East and they wouldn't let them dock, and they're like, this is trumpsworld, and I'm like, everybody's hated you forever. Actually, Trump has nothing to do with this. Trump was the first openly pro gay president to ever exist on coming into office. He has nothing to do with the world hating you. They've always hated you. You have this weird fucking delusion that like the world loves gay people. They fucking hate gay people. Get over yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they will kill you.
Speaker 3: You will die in most countries in the world.
Speaker 1: So it was crazy. So hey, uh, let us know Corey, Uh Jake shields to show you said its premier channel right now, let's know a little bit about it. Let's know it a little bit about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I talk Kennedy. You know my deal. I'm a one trick pony.
Speaker 3: So watch the fucking show and buy his fucking book.
Speaker 2: Go watch the show and buy the fucking book. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's you, ain't you ain't quite one trick. I mean this comes to this crip space, you know, way more than I do.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 1: I mean, I ain't even close on that stuff, you know. I just know that the price goes up or down and niggas got this shit stolen. So that's all.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Charlie is a Macroaggression's activist post. Check them out there, lindsay what you.
Speaker 3: Got ruguesol dot org. Check it out. All my books are there, one on one sessions are there, My shop is there. You take the upcoming money packages a month away actually, so you got time and it's all at ruguesol dot org. Read my fucking books too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go, XQ four twenty dot com. I think it's do Is it still down?
Speaker 2: No, it's down down. It's gonna be down for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, XQ four twenty dot com be down for a couple of days. But you know where I'm at. Hell, you're looking at me right now. So ship if I'm gonna take talking x Instagram all they could yet, so we appreciate everybody being with them. Toe y'all next week for two forty five.
Speaker 3: So