Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dankpla Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. We're going to Cynthia hour with a local issue that cuts to the heart of all of that, and it's a fresh issue. It's a big problem, and it's caused just an explosion of parental concern maybe unlike any I've seen in my close to thirty years on Aaron. We've done a lot of big issues involving schools, and this particular issue involves the Lehman Academy of Excellence in Parker and a parent joins us. Now Kaylan joins us. And I've had many parents call, many parents who want to come on the show. We have other parents scheduled to come on this tomorrow, in fact, and I've called Lehman Academy and left a message asking for someone to come on. So let Kaylen lay it out first. Kaylen, Welcome to The Dankpla Show.
Speaker 2: Hi Dan, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for being here. And again, we've had a lot of big issues involving schools and a lot of parental concern over the decades. And I'm really glad parents have come on air to express that. I think we've been able to help fix a lot of problems in the past that way when people just you know, can see what's going on out there. But I've never had a situation like this where so many parents are calling so soon, and Caitlyn tell people what the issue is and then a little bit about that. As I understand it, Zoom meeting with the board attended by four hundred parents or so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the situation at hand is about a first grader boy. He dresses like a girl, and I can't confirm that because my son is in his class and or dressed today and pink shoes and has longer hair. And my son even expressed today like mom, they call him a say her and she and he was just so confused, and the Zoom call was really refreshing. There was a lot of parents, I would say the majority of parents all agree that this is just it's so young to expose these kids to this kind of behavior. And in my instance, you know, be who you want to be. I know, the administration is tied by Colorado's new laws. My son, though, was in this class because and because of our religious views, we don't align with this behavior. And that being said, I have asked the administration at the school and gone as far as reaching out to the superintendent of Douglas County to have my son moved to a different class. That's simply all I want. I get the same canned email that they can't speak on the issue, or they worked hard for class placement, and they have no legal reason to move my son. And as his parents, as his parents, I just should have authority over my son if they transcend.
Speaker 2: Her child has so many rights.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand why my son's right of religious freedom can't press And I'm just curious, when are we going to protect the majority. It seems like we're always protecting the minority.
Speaker 1: And in a situation like this, it seems to me that that parents would have a very justifiable concern that it would be causing confusion among their own children and therefore harming their own children. And so I think, you know, obviously each and every one of us is a parent. We need to protect our own children. And that's not a commentary on this youngster. You know, I'm not in any way sha perform critical of the youngster. It's just a matter of the parents should have a right to protect their child from this kind of confusion and just the other issues that go with it. So where does it go from here? What are parents attempting to do?
Speaker 3: Well? So the end of the board meeting yesterday, they did come up with a temporary solution of that your gender that was assigned at first, you have to use that. You don't feel comfortable that you can use a soft bathroom which is an individual bathroom, which is great, but I feel like it doesn't address my issue of my son is still in this class. There's uniforms at this class. Why is this boy allowed.
Speaker 1: To whoa sister? You're hiding the headline? Tell me about this uniform business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we have uniforms at this school and this boy it's a polo and khaki pants or blue pants. It's very lax in realm of uniform. You can wear any color polo.
Speaker 1: Well, doesn't that just solve the problem? And listen, I'm not offering this as a legal opinion, just as a dad. Doesn't that solve the problem? If there's a uniform requirement that just has to apply uniformly pun intended.
Speaker 3: Right, And my argument is, Okay, well, if my son feels better in athletic shorts and a T shirt, then he should be allowed to wear that instead.
Speaker 2: So I just think this is open.
Speaker 3: To can of worms that shouldn't need to be opened. And if I'm simply asking for my son to move classes, I feel like that should be addressed. It's frankly quite disappointing because I love the school. The teachers are great, the curriculum is great, and this is just really disheartening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, all these parents who have started calling me, they all have good things to say about the school. Otherwise obviously they wouldn't have their kids there if they didn't. So that's why I really hope to talk to an administrator now. At the end of the day, Kaitlin, if the school won't budge, will you pull your kids out?
Speaker 3: I mean, it kind of is it's a rock and a hard place, because I feel like we're gonna come into this wherever we go.
Speaker 2: Oh jes with Paul rat a lot.
Speaker 3: But I I mean, we have talked about it, just because I'm really frustrated that my son's needs aren't being met, but we're meeting the needs of this transgendered child. Because I feel like everyone wants to walk on eggshells. They don't want to get two. They have to follow these Colorado laws. It's just a really sticky situation.
Speaker 1: Tell people about the Colorado law you're referring to, and that the school's sighting here.
Speaker 3: So they're citing a law that teachers have to address the student by him or whatever pronouns they want, or there could be lawsuits involved. I know Title nine is involved, but I have heard that Lehman has not followed suit with that quite yet. But I just think it's a sticky situation dealing with someone in a minority group that I mean, you don't want to offend anyone, and it's just really hard and these kids are so little.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And is the school telling you, Caitlin, that under Colorado law or maybe they're saying federal law, that they have to allow a boy to dress up as a girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically he has a right to do that.
Speaker 1: Fascinating it. Well, I hope we can get somebody from the school on because I know historically at least at the Supreme Court level. And I'm not claiming to know the legal answer here, but at the Supreme Court level, they've given schools lots of leeway when it comes to uniform requirements, dress codes, things like that, in order to avoid disturbance and allow focus on the educational process. So how many chas know that I.
Speaker 3: Know that Housepell twenty three thirty nine, the non legal name change though has been referenced. I'm not in tune with all of those, but I know that those have been thrown around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wondering about the clothing piece of this, which it sounds like is the bigger problem according to a bunch of parents I've heard from. But at the end of the day, Kitlen, if the school does not change on this, how many parents, how many students do you think they'll lose?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's hard to say. Based off the call, there was a lot of frustrated parents, and I even heard from a gentleman that moved his kids from homeschool to Lehman Academy based off of their values, and he was just really upset that this has happened and he's moved his kids from homeschool and it's hard to give.
Speaker 2: You a number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean I would say there's a good amount of people that would pull their kids.
Speaker 1: Well, I really appreciate your time today, Caitlyn. As you know from our off air conversation, I've had so many parents call and want to come on air, which I can tell you almost thirty years of doing this, that's very unusual, right, And so we're going to have more parents on air tomorrow. Hopefully Lehman Academy of Excellence will have somebody on as well. But thank you. Thanks for letting me know about this and your willingness to spend time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you so much for clevering and we really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you take care you too, Bye bye bye, And again that's Kaitlin. It's remarkable, Ryan. I've never had this, and you know, we've had big issues involving schools, get a lot of national press and we help right wrongs and all that good stuff. But there's an explosion of concern and I get it, and it's not aimed at this poor little kid. What is he a first grader parent who's now going to school and he's dressed up as a girl, and it's got to be really hard on him. So none of this is being critical of this little first grader. It's just wait a second. Parents of all the other first graders, they've got to have a right to protect their child, not from this six year old, but protect their child from being exposed to all this sexual stuff and this gender confusion stuff at such a young age.
Speaker 4: It's an important issue. I would try to encapsulate it this way. You don't change the r for everyone else to accommodate one person or a very small percentage of people. Plus, we've got to call this for what it is, Dan, this is Munchausen by proxy for these parents. There's no way this student at that age what six, should be identifying as the opposite gender.
Speaker 5: That's insane. That's insane.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I don't know anything about the parents except I am trying to find a way to reach the parents so I can invite them on air, come in studio, let's have that conversation. Hey, five five, where's zero five eight two? Five to five? So more parents from leaving Academy of Excellence will join us tomorrow, hopefully reps of the school as well. When we come back again. It's spontaneous combustion, so many people calling the show and writing the show. They have the label. They have the label that's going to cut through everything and help President Trump win. The label for Kamala Harris, which so far he has not yet perfected. And I've got a couple more of my own. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these little kids, come on, they're just first graders. Don't force them to have to be confused by this sexual stuff at such a young age. That's just absolutely wrong. And we're talking about this issue out at Lehman Academy of Excellence in Parker and again, I've heard a lot of great things about the school. I'm not here hammering on the school. And obviously all these parents who want to come on the show on this issue wouldn't have their kids at the school unless they thought it was a great school. But the report, and you just heard one parent Kaitlin and many more want to come on the show and will tomorrow, is that you've got this first grader who's being dressed up like a girl first grade boy, and it's just causing a lot of confusion for the other little youngsters and consternation for their parents. And I get that. And again, I'm not at all critical of the little tike who's dressing up like a girl. I'm not at all critical of him. I feel bad for him. I just have to be able to protect their kids, not from this little boy, but from this confusion. And they should not have to be subject to that. And I want to talk to the folks in Lehman I've called over there. Imagine what they're going to tell us is man, we're with you. We don't like it either, but our hands are tied, and whatever the truth is, we want to get to the bottom of it because these little kids shouldn't have to have that kind of confusion foisted upon them. Let's go to the phone lines, which are truly explosive. Jay and wheat Ridge, you're on the dan kaplis show welcome in the dam.
Speaker 2: So instead of Kamala Harris, I think we should be Cabala.
Speaker 1: Farris, Kabbala the cabal Okay, Hey, good one man, thank you, appreciate that. And we're writing all these down as we go along, because unusual for President Trump, he's usually the master labeler, but hasn't quite hasn't quite nailed it yet in this particular race. So you got Kabbala on the list there, my friend, the cabal that overthrew the democratically elected nominee and installed Kamala. Harris, though I think she was kind of forced upon the cabal. David Parker, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Has everybody offered up hallo.
Speaker 1: Harris, Hollow Harris.
Speaker 2: Interest upstairs in the head, Huh Harris fire.
Speaker 1: Dave, appreciate the call. Appreciate the call, Hollow Harris eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 4: It takes me to a moment. I'm going to get this sound that you sent to me, Dan, but real quick. From Trump's press conference earlier today in New Jersey, he was asked, you know, if it's a good idea to be attacking Kamala personally with the insults, et cetera. And he made a great point, I thought, which is, you're talking about people that wanted to put me in prison, and you want me to talk nice about them.
Speaker 1: Well, right, And let's face it, the left, any legitimate criticism of Kamala is going to be taken as a personal insult, right, yeah, I said, that's just the paradigm.
Speaker 4: They said, well, his point, also, not just with the prosecution, was that.
Speaker 5: She's not exactly saying nice things about me.
Speaker 1: Okay, y's you know, and here's what I'm about, Okay, weird, Here's what I'm about. I'm about saving America. And that's what we have to do in this race. I mean, Trump's victory in sixteen literally saved American democracy because that he lost. You know, instead of having ACB and Gorsicch and Kavanaugh, you'd have three activist liberal judges and your voteou mean nothing because every major policy issue would be decided by the US Supreme Court under the guise of a newly found constitutional rights. So democracy was saved, and the same thing is at stake here in an even bigger and more obvious way. I mean, it's so clear right now that that you know, Kamala Marx is clearly you talk about dog whistles. This ain't no dog whistle. This is a foghorn to socialists. And there are a bunch there are a bunch of people out there. I can't tell you the exact number. Some polls say twenty to thirty percent who want America to be a socialist nation. She is appealing to them directly, I believe my opinion, appealing to them directly for their support. And when she starts talking about these price controls, she's already gone right to the core of Marxist belief when she's come out and says she is for equal outcome, not talking about guaranteed equal opportunity. She's talking about guaranteed equal outcome. And then so many other things she says which are just so opposite what has made America great and what America stands for. So I've got no problem with Trump calling her out on that. Now you want the word, You want the word to be respectful enough. You don't want to be turning off voters. But it's got to cut through the noise. It's got to be actually, it's got to be fair. What is it? I ask people if they can come up with something. I don't have a good one yet that captures I think her biggest vulnerability and the reason that she make the biggest reason she will lose, and that is weakness. She is weak in so many obvious ways. And you have this clear contrast between Harris Week Trump strong in a dangerous world, and I think in the end it's going to be a clear choice for Americans. Patrick and Pueblo, you're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 6: Welcome him. Well, I've got two suggestions. I think Kamala calamity would work. Pamala catastrophe.
Speaker 1: That's good, Thank you, Patrick, Thank you, Patrick Texters. Kamala the con hair brained Harris.
Speaker 7: No, no, that kind of stuff. Yeah, yeah, you're not here, brain. He can't go down that road.
Speaker 1: No, no. And I do think it's a mistake. I think it's a mistake for anybody, including the president, President Trump, to be saying that she's unintelligent.
Speaker 4: He said that today, he said he had no respect for her, doesn't have respect for her intelligence. He was kind of on fire. And the way he was saying it, Dan, it's like he needs to draw this contrast.
Speaker 5: I think that's part of.
Speaker 1: Doing it right. What I'm wondering though, and listen, I understand is the words are coming out of my mouth. I get it. I get it, and I don't have the perfect way to put it. But the problem is when you say something like unintelligent, it can it can carry other connotations. It can turn off a lot of voters clearly, clearly she has I'm not going to call her unintelligent, because I don't believe she's unintelligent. I think she has major processing issues. I think that she's not able to process. She's not able to, she's not able to, not street smart, well all of that, but I mean unintelligent. I don't think that's fair. Ecua, she has major processing issues which make her incapable of doing this job. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Another big reason Trump is going to win. You know he talks about this wall. I always say, let me know how hi it is. If it's twenty five feet, then I'll invest in the thirty foot ladder factory. That's not how you stop this, and I get it. Vps normally don't matter. But Americans cannot and will not ever see Tim Walls as a credible president. And that is really going to drag down Harris, who has a lot of other problems to begin with. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: We didn't even.
Speaker 1: Promote this topic. Our lines are full of folks who who want to help the president by nailing the label for Kamala Harris. The President normally a genius at that, but he struggled with the right one for her. So we'll get back to that in a second. Really happy to have Christy Burton Brown with US school board candidate, as you know, but also Christy here to talk about the governor calling for a special session on property text relief. Christy, welcome back to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: Thanks Dan, good to be with you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And before we get into the special session stuff, how's the campaign going. How can people help you on that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really well, actually, thank you. Since I'm in a pretty heavily Republican district, thankfully it freed me up to also focus on all these ballot measures coming down in Colorado and just get around and talk to people about ale.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so tell us about that and the governor calling the special session. What's your take?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my work with Advanced Colorado it's actually I think the special session is a really good thing, four people, because behind the scenes has been negotiating this deal with the Governor's office. Honestly, as you know, the legislature didn't want to fully deal with property taxes in the regular session. The bill they offered didn't give people the release they needed. If this bill in the special session passes, which we support, it had some key features from our ballot measures in it and would save taxpayers and two point six billion dollars on their property tax bill. LUs hap it for the future, which would prevent these spikes from happening.
Speaker 1: So are you guys responsible for Polist calling the session? Christy? Do I still have you? Oh truslightly lost to me to take two? Yeah? Yeah, so we'll get back to Christy Ran. Did you realize President Trump is pulling ahead of where he was in both twenty twenty and twenty sixty. I did know that at this time this time in those races. Yeah, that does hire a favorability. And think about that. That's after a phenomena that we've never seen before, which is he beats one candidate, beats him so badly that candidate is deposed months before election day, they install a new one that the entire media gets behind. The new candidate won't talk to anybody, won't give any interviews. In fact, the new candidate in her VP interviewed each other yesterday and released the tape, and so in the face of all that, he's still polling better than they used to, and I believe is, in fact, probably in their internal polls, still ahead in this race. Christy, do we have you back? Okay, We'll keep working on that modern modern technology. Let's go. Well, Ryan's telling me we have her, but her line is not flashy. Okay, you want me to just talk to Christy or pick up the line. Okay, I'll pick up the line and.
Speaker 2: Christy, Hey, I'm here.
Speaker 1: This is I am just amazed by modern technology. I don't know if I'll ever be able to master it. But so, what I was asking you when the cell tower one sells on us is so, are you guys then behind this special session because it sounds like you support it and you support the legislation that you hope gets passed here.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are. It is It is a deal that we reached with the governor and the legislature because they are very they're very scared of the ballot measures and they do not want them to pass. And so basically we had offered them a deal in the regular session and said, if you want to provide enough property tax release to people and put a cap on their full property tax bill will make that deal, and they wouldn't during the regular session. Now they're very afraid of these ballot measures that have a lot of support from people around the state, so they've come back to the table. This would be the sill that we've agreed on with them. Would be a guaranteed win for taxpayers, a permanent cap, permanent cut, protected by tabor. And as you know, Dan, sometimes it's better to take the guaranteed win. You know you can get.
Speaker 1: Well, pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. Right, So what is this going to mean for the typical Coloraden First, congrats on the w but what's it going to mean?
Speaker 2: Well, what it will mean is that your property tax bills are actually going to go down next year. As of right now, they're set to go up again, even after the thirty percent spike. So if this bill does pass and them keep up their end of the bargain, people will see a lower property tax bill next year, and their property taxes will be capped. It's a five point two five percent caps for local governments and a six percent cap for school districts. That half of the cap was completely missing from the bill. Earlier this year. So that's a significant win for people to lower their bill.
Speaker 1: Now, peace through strengths. Great job and Advance Colorado obviously talking caps major feather in its cap. So how do people learn more about this? How do people follow advance? Follow you all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'll say, like, credit honestly to Michael Fields. He's been he's our president and he's the one who has been negotiating this deal. People can find out more about the property tax issue and our work by going to Advanced Colorado dot org. And then i'd say follow us on Twitter. We're going to be talking a lot about it through the special session and making sure that the Democrats actually are holding to their end of the deal, like we are happy to still go to the ballot and run these measures if they don't hold up their end of it in the special session.
Speaker 1: Well, great work, and I think your victory has and advanced Colorado and Michael's I think it has an impact hopefully beyond even this major major issue. And that is just letting people know that, hey, wait a second, you know there's still a lot of people in the state who are with us on the issues. They may want to you know they may want to vote against everything in a red Jersey, but they're still with us on a lot of these big issues. So there's still hope.
Speaker 2: There, absolutely, and I think there's always hope when you see that a conservative group can make the Democrats come back to work at the Capitol and say, you know what, you didn't give people enough tax relief. You've got to do it because the people are with us, and you're right, that's worth it for people.
Speaker 1: That is beautiful. Well, congrats and appreciate you spending time with us today.
Speaker 2: Thank you Dan so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That is a Christy Burton Brown. Nice win there. Good to get the backstory. Ryan. I'm not giving up this ghost because I know that there are many, many, many many people within the Democratic Party establishment who know that Kamala Harris made the biggest political mistake in modern American history and picking Walls as their VP, and they have not given up on dumping him before the end of that convention next week. Now, will they succeed in that, Probably not at this point, right, And let's hope they do not succeed in that because we need him on that ticket. But here's the headline on CNN, right, Now, if you were watching CNN, which hopefully you're not, because hopefully you're just paying attention to this show, as I know you are. Here's the headline Waltz's two thousand and six campaign falsely claimed DUI charge wasn't true. Oh here's another headline. Oh yeah, and then they've got a series of headlines. Oh how about this one?
Speaker 6: E huh?
Speaker 1: This headline which is up against a mugshot of Waltz during his DUI arrest, and not a very flattering mugshot. Waltz's two thousand and six campaign made many false claims about dui arrest.
Speaker 8: So why are they going after Waltz today? It's an interesting question, Yeah, because I don't think there's a clean way to get him off the ticket when you're already dealing with so many very and the equation for the Democrats as it is, they don't need any more instability. They've got to kind of close ranks here, Dan, If I'm objectively analyzing the race any more, discord or throwing people overboard, and I think people are going to stop taking them seriously at all.
Speaker 1: Well, but at this point we know one thing for sure, right starting the show today is Suddenly, as of today, the Cabal Kamala Harris realize that she is on a trajectory to lose. That's why today she reversed herself. Within a week when she said no September ten debate with trumpets all show commit to today, she reversed herself and committed to an October debate. She would only do that if she concluded that she's on track to lose, so she will need that October debate. So yeah, maybe they have not given up on getting rid of walls. Well let's hope they don't get rid of them, because that is a gift to us that keeps on giving and we need Pennsylvania eight zero five eight two five five. I want to come back. I want to update you on that issue with the charter school, but also line's still on fire with people trying to get just the right label for Kamala Marx. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You've spoken very passionately about how God saved your life, and I'm wondering have you put much thought into.
Speaker 6: Why God saved your life?
Speaker 5: As in for what purpose.
Speaker 6: Has even shielding and protecting you.
Speaker 9: So I don't know if you heard the question you've spoken about God saving your life, that I've spoken passionately about it and something happened because that was a miracle. I never looked that way. The audience was massive, and it was in front of me. I never have that particular graph. That was a graph on as you all know now that it's very I think everyone knows it very well. But it showed the great numbers on illegal immigration. It was the lowest point we've ever had, and it was one that I used less than twenty percent of the time. It's always at the end of the speech, not at the beginning of the speech, and it's always on the left side, not the right side. And yet for some reason I called it. It's not on a teleprompter. I do things largely without a teleprompt, diffrankly because it's hard to hold an audience if you're going to go for an hour and a half or two hours reading a script. And I just talked about it, and I moved to my right, turned sharply to my right, ping, And if I didn't do that, I'm.
Speaker 5: Not here with you.
Speaker 9: So yeah, God has something to do with it. It's a miracle and God had something to do with it, and maybe it's we want to.
Speaker 5: Save the world.
Speaker 1: This world is going down. This world is going down. So yeah, get your take on that. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number. I do personally believe. Obviously none of us can prove any of this, but I do personally believe that, Yes, I do think God intervened here to save Trump's life. And and then there's always the fair question about, well, then why didn't God intervene to save this innocent person or that is an innocent person? And hey, those are very fair questions. Be We're just not capable as humans of fully understanding all of that, my lord. I mean, it was only like what Ryan a little over one hundred years ago, we didn't even know how to build a car, right, I mean, are a lot of things we're just not capable of fully understanding. But we do know God does intervene on occasion, that's obvious, and so I do think God intervened here. Now, did he intervene because he wanted to save Donald Trump himself for the sake of Donald Trump? Maybe did he intervene because he wanted to spare America, which is the best hope for freedom in the world, from the absolute horrific convulsion that would have occurred if the leading candidate for president had been violently taken out after all of the horrific things that you know, the opposing political party has been doing to him. America was saved from horrific upheaval by that miracle that day. You know, was Trump saved because He's going to go on now to do great things to protect more innocent life as he saved so many already, to bring more, much more peace to the world that has been lit on fire because of the weakness of Joe Biden and his administration. I could see every reason to believe that that, hey, that may be why Trump was saved. Not an endorsement of everything Trump has ever done in his life, but you look throughout history. And I don't claim to be a theologian. You know, my four years high school in the seminary were more about you know, going out and feeding the poor and things like that. I don't claim to be a theologian, but I do know this that God historically has worken through broken people other than Jesus himself, who obviously was divine as well as having the true human nature. God almost always works through broken people, so Trump would fit that biblical profile. And there's no doubt that he brought much more peace to the world through his strength. And certainly when it comes to religious liberty, which is something that I would humbly guess God cares a lot about because all the thing with God, right is he gives us this great freedom of choice. I mean, he could just make us believe in Him and worship and him everything else, but that's not the point. The point is we get this freedom of choice, and for that freedom of choice to matter, we have to have religious liberty. And we're in a world right now where that's being squashed all across the globe. In many cases, horrific violence, particularly against Christians, doesn't get any press because it's Christians. And here in America you have a political party that's taken over by secular radicals who have really separated themselves from the many Democrats who are faithful people, and those radicals are out to squash religious life liberty in this country and they have an open hostility towards Christianity. And Donald Trump's been very protective of religious liberty. So I one hundred percent could see God saving Donald Trump for the purpose of Donald Trump, then, you know, saving the world and protecting America. And I think it's now, do I know that's what happened?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 1: How could I have just one guy? I'm a speck of sand on a vast beach. But that all makes perfect sense to me, and it would fit a biblical pattern as I read the Bible, and so I come back to but you know what, you look at this and you look at God and what He's told us, and the whole point is, okay, man, you know what I will. I will do my part. I'll put you here, I'll give you this freedom. I'll intervene every now and then just to try to set things straight. But in the end, you got to do it. You got to do it yourself. That's how you got hands, that's how you got feet, that's how you got eyes, that's how you got a brain. You've got to go choose to take advantage of everything you've been given and then take it across the finish line. So I think it's been teed up right now, and it's our choice. Do we take it across the finish line, or do we now elect people who are determined to continue that hostility toward Christians, continue to try to suppress our religious freedom, continue to invite violence here and around the globe through the weakness. It's our choice, Brian, great job, Thank you, my friend. Appreciate everything you do. Kelly as well. I hope you join us tomorrow. Many more parents want to come on from that charter school in Parker to talk about that situation and much more on The Dan Kapli Show.