Speaker 1: Okay, welcome to this week's episode of the gust Selly Podcast. Let's start with raw. Let's start with raw. So a g we introduced ourself as supposive return mac set so w W manager, masking assets, Champer coded relators to Midway class parents Monday A Milwaukee so to inaugo a supposive at September twentieth, so we got a Jed's promo back into maybe ring at the decade. She has such a fan favorite Heyday Women's Magsi's the natural clear had it so leads to directly what we missed. The hated career introduced herself immediately her promo work may feel extra authentic, specially exactly what it was. It was a tremendous speaking of the hearts and experienced what she retire ten years ago to do unfavorable lynch of therapy chant to manage her mental health battles. It was tremendously returned to form so first match go speaking Wich it was law form to be reculum. I was riding or claimed lynch stowing her title. So am mm hmm lynch murdersel where it was something who black guy gave us not that played hypocolical role. Punk with you, wife said previous interactions Linday like therapy had the same guy, more chance, get therapy moments. It works. We're acminated and give responded official a j and Punk back in staff and Russell Balusa live in a timeline. The whole thing culminated, telling them to come fighter for the belt, except the children mix the time. Suppose the rolls wind never green to the ladder. It's not that for your ggs. Go come back to her official charism. I feel like one of the fresh returns. W had mm hmm union the night officially back together, I said to take on the original expose the twins kid should open her promo. We got the erect by the rival developed all the United behind by the fire Highlight, Jenus unsigned brother in the Night to Night rates sermon built to James Mattress London and stuff, altered universe and stuff. See it's great to see this was back together and need a raw tag division not the permanent region. Through the bit of a theme it's on Huso's Ursus Bringer read and Belusa the Night before the Night End, we saw some bridger between the brothers. Seemed Ja left the Arena early at Jane Weisston night match read the Vatory Brothers Roman Tune and remaching Brittles good night and former matches. Fishes continued, that's the night cleaning, gun Shore doing the mega star's character development. Right, you're only taking pins left, Roy needs try the breaker Funster Brons feeling uninspired, so Ky pall him now the separate from Rolls and Ham and King have injured. Mm hmmm, so the big picture it was still save Knights that beat down vision for j attack Elien Knight. We got dynamic trying to They're trying to replicate the bit of dynamic Copeland Valry hal Face Attack connectually got a lot of regardless and the pressure rough but night like Panthony Summer started chain there one more time. All right, breakers are morphins can sign Ran and the brains start the Angle tur Entertainment, Oscar Beatron Bron all right, Bosco beat Nigga Bella clean with Oscar lot match up good and caring on outside the ring and hell Tay and fun it happened it is defeated, and Grande and Kaser and Closet and Higan. Mm hmmm. Seeing is a lot interesting. Pet health at the ay of your champion question Pierce pet feud and cans so they did, so Pet, the new feud is going going anywhere, Brad deal, Joe called Rob says Anna bit capital Oscar bet saga. It became bad stage and some of what's going on Balkars you have to be seen on since the Skuyt Talented official on Young the Knight Belka, which has been proofs on tonight. I had expectations. I ain't much mount Mouth, It's been a while since the Bell care mattress. Shame on them say it wasn't part of the finish. It was a brief interference. It was a good match up on throwing their runners need to go back on the rodrinkans need to go back on a single run and get some proper respect. We got ba Say Rodriguez next week. So reminder drinking needs some single about the singles run again. So so yeah, and yeah, I gave this episode raw a good episode Raw.
Speaker 2: It was a great episode Raw regardless. So yeah, that was Raw, a great episode Raw. So so that's like like at the.
Speaker 1: Raw like I'll review Dying my next before that, I want to talk about something like wrestling is so it's like nostalogic these days, like people want to bring in nostalgic wrestlers, set of young bloods, like they want to use nostalgic wrestlers part timers, set of full time young blooded stars. It's hard to cut back on nostalgia and bring in young blood stars the young guys, bring them in, get rid of nostalgia, focus on current wrestling. No more nostalgia. Nostalgia does not work anyway.
Speaker 3: It got that.
Speaker 1: Wait, let's look dynamite now, let's review it, all right, quick review. The next hour review is smack down now to talk about other stuff after that and they will be done this week, all right. Nine of mine this week the last time for the twenty hundred and twenty three Arena one hundred Arena and twenty twenty five Fature many a W's Champions, that Riots and Bucks Team Grand Tima, World Champion Birdied and World trans Champ, the ups Him and pay look for revenge because Don Caspan last week with the Post might beat that. As Josh All said reg France Climb Street Fight, they were challenged all out then when they brought out in the Spirit Ring and there about a w the old arena moments on the roads all our twenty's weird.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 3: That as I stopped.
Speaker 4: Thing never.
Speaker 3: And that's je cheaper everyone know any damn that's it's crazy in a way, pustrated.
Speaker 1: So well, all right, let's it go, okay, go back to my Hangman paid with josh when Archer Archer Romero cons and Hangman past called Joshua and to win. But I ride faced on the chant the comogre to get the person matched all along and fetch you did on his own repetitive fifteen minutes class walking up in a strong army playing regular singles man going forward, David matched me, hanging the goods save me better even now I menagine the competitive back for a physical competitor. And that was the way at the ankle Hayman breaking out win page back back with hearts Chris and tightens Plexus. There was a little drama in the walk away never Gonna Win Showcaselander. It's not going away instea face to faith, one of the best promos to day on that much mess to watch on a disappointment that strinking champion after the World Championship, This and guarantee match my help solid pro start at the new level. Put informans on show party can perform a name that level the next decade to come right dance jumping to show Joy Fisher as a permit. Colm tar Tee the cowboy walking with me and start the match and you now backstay kind of agreed the pro start finance zoning all out the same Monday MS versus Swinder and real renee how to work with the point of m sac. The match looks scared as well. Winds are capturing the rows. The chapter or real made tap out sharp shows.
Speaker 4: The match.
Speaker 1: Remember my spotal equesion Patrick real side to each point it was excerding how much Sto worked with the form mentor but reel behind she's looking ready to get back to full speed, likely being matters either the high fire side style then the time a review in the time try get we have picked up rottle when the south wise is challenging the CEO. Then when the by pinball and then started in the rail the problem from upon the closure ending up great briscal clusions are terrified all out slash when the many tinle fish and the rose in that match m hm.
Speaker 4: And this is in this situation.
Speaker 3: H hand. What's going on?
Speaker 1: That cam?
Speaker 3: A crew.
Speaker 1: Happy video? Havn't my anyone with prematches?
Speaker 3: The team a goo problem.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to talk A crowd passed me cash, I gotten a famous man. Not that camera started to bollow the crew. He's called back the pair work segment. That's her appear inclus.
Speaker 3: Done.
Speaker 1: Wasn't living won make you another that? You know what I'm done.
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: All right? You don't have.
Speaker 4: Left. He was hurt.
Speaker 3: He was hurt, and I think he asked a clue, what do you want?
Speaker 4: Tell me what you wanted?
Speaker 1: We don't know because I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to help help him and I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing anything torture. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I won't help him and his crew better than when I Who would you?
Speaker 3: When that come out of men?
Speaker 1: More or lest minutes? That will make me a patch of It's all of tag Match. Benpe, a narrator. The hype video for PR Versus came in coping cage happy, We took offense and the whole She again called it crowd extra from Razanne Ricochet.
Speaker 3: He was her Macom's snake. He's scared. This is he is. He's star what mm hmm the final way than there. Okay, this is talking. He killed himself.
Speaker 1: That's is a good book. You are maybe hard.
Speaker 3: Scam the scam of the century, scam scams.
Speaker 4: When you wat chance.
Speaker 1: Jason not feary.
Speaker 3: Scam scam and block scam scam. This is he's not listening to.
Speaker 1: Us and listening or you don't know what the mom you know, I'm gonna try and movie.
Speaker 3: Like the money fair.
Speaker 4: He's gonna micromotion. It's gonna people.
Speaker 1: Will Okay, okay, this was horror.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: Let me.
Speaker 4: It's fair then deserves This was not scan.
Speaker 3: This this one is.
Speaker 1: Great as working.
Speaker 4: Writer of news institute institute the rules, Yeah, protocols.
Speaker 5: H mm.
Speaker 3: This could not be scam. You want to scan.
Speaker 1: It's fairly trauma this one.
Speaker 3: Do trauma?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 1: Can this someone sc I was in view constructor had about the I broke thatte Mitchell's gout and all the polymic a part the only one you know, one moment one standing in a big way with hard sourprity ad the hardest cell the hearts and all right.
Speaker 5: Okay, m hm, all right, I see who was really like under feud the favors and Benjamin.
Speaker 1: Nevertheless, anyone basically to be a Benjamin nor nor any elsewhere. I hoped you might find some new allies Street Billy Street by the time towards travers the Sky, Blue Wild Street Flu At the Wild Street Fight, toy Star took out Blue with a hip tack on which to followed by turing Zero Dragon Man's Rock Text storm on Sandy Say, Women standing at Ray for Champion of Sphere as the best easy have you Resident twin three hundred Stern Blue del the rest of his hardcore hit Talk Women, Red Can Deliverytality Press Story and Blue Chant Wild Miss chained Blue and our Champion never entertained and allowed instant agment.
Speaker 3: They so badly.
Speaker 1: Champions massive tent. That's okay, by the all rains in the future, turns were red probably turn drunk rain. But the sevens old chat.
Speaker 4: A while and this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the upset said the incident.
Speaker 1: The incident stared the paint Blue kay Car interview. Will I give Aaron County up the same count of your Facebook team with her and Stanton Leonard the fine hundred dollars K ten minute so brody o versus that rides monks rid the wild Man Nick Madden Nick counted twenty more plus I gus have a stacked up pay Matten Nick be on the roads cheap win. No Markfield came back game many of rolling within the bat that rides right out to ride Varsus tapped their dumb Darby's head into the feel chair, helping Mason rid Shepherd also a time I bread and butter, but well you got at the quality in the night held the match cat turn back should change direction. Most starts with my punker after he's a pretty area of the residency and the smart of delivery Red Dead the last night of my it is no question where the darble was up against my fight's mouse all out. That buys the margin more dangerous ever, especially I like my explains action inclusion that the parent came on under the Red Death heat and the momentum and this momentum mm hmm. It was just a fact that came for a friend the box type massive the evil, all the money they win, the bucks killed the diamond dealing with the true government names my dear, but I'm gonna care trying to com came to do it since I was a meet channel that you were to hit him in the chair, but brot him out, kissing about someone trying the king. Oh this is because of the diamonde the arena. It was quite and statement nothing was true, forgivable, unforgettable, unforgivable, unforgivable, forgettable, prosing all mad aim great are trying car energy res where the cop tee is going wild and I want to do the call violent hardcore outings time, but then they has a they have some trouble to mans environment venue. I end up ring well the virus letter squines because this arena overstains welcoming it all out will be can next deliver from the bigger audience hype the next big pipe review son track all out payer ship maybe entine as much despite your big name and many division absent. So yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was dynamite.
Speaker 1: That was a w dynamite. So now let's go straight to smash down Down. That's down mm hm reviews sat down can the wa first was at a CPN conteen stack up had a septem a twenty Friday night. Last night, Corey was at his name to line up Cloud with Dr Mcutar come Back Colored Turner Roads in man w E stacked the BALLOONSA at the MCTI win gainst Orton this week smacked and then there was W W. Cham Merchen sate Orton. Actually the macatar for next Saturday. It was much of all it. It was just mentioned. MCTI run was pretty solid. Serve frensh with Gray Wonky playing the living punkkake at the frustration built Oron went for the pun the stuff by referee who try turned out my entire landmark campaign with him night. Don't worry, we'll get to that. But lazier and dress and counter maybe just just a bill to Johnson taking a punt in foun match.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 1: Wardbot ordering my fund trip was signed up Bron Johnson, So lessens the parents of the cheapest of cheap pots, or are true and couldn't speak circles are true? Come and see as defensive brother, Well, letson try to defend him. Why he's went the ring, here's the way he did just that they did Ron seeing nothing until the lessond hit A five hittered his pant on pants but started segment because I don't always be nothing waste. The book Lesson and True both have been brought back down to another characters International pop all right, the Volcano trash as a Women's Chance title Rematche Chance trying Cargo warmed, there was no cleaning and cleaned you know it's right, Master Suddley Worth in TQ the typical d Q the grass Bus, you have done something minus Harris Day investment thirty three announcement by three announcement, drying Cargio to excellent went friend zero, the Hunterston started, no timeling each other is trying to drop the kicks and crash the Cargo's chest. The show the fancy angles, we will be unreal touched the big man bigger. It could have gone a great match and send rain Regilla's ruined by awful booking in the matches was scared too boys talk ab outside Monsay slid her hand and the ground she turned purple and the spirit through hurricane. The match referee called the match. What the hell says it? See that's not on the time about the match. Let's running with that hurt.
Speaker 3: Just ending.
Speaker 1: There was the time of the plan and I said the wrestling Melians matches call out, it's for Jackson decemberly ho say mind im me some deaths like right, I don't care the option didn't actually take it again again righty night fire. So as mentioned, it's great. He also used different kidding excited to see appear to get a nice Regardlet the Shoe shows rained big time thanks to the resume It's ready announced news one about He's just spent team was absent from bucuting individuals replacement bocuting unbearable? Are you be the worst commentary rest of history? Sorry, I'm sorry. Gil was supposed to match for her James fab match story really used to continue minching. No one cares that she had. She lost the women's teles team and Giller remained hostly lost uncrowned y on the night, SAMs ambition on the Work Rate Tour and w W kicked back the titled open Talent its ray fous batch bangor was some brief fear friends match version bangs for the former chances what it's seen the same one key with who. The match was pretty impressive account you got to get it one spent one moment and us Pansas anywhere the DT down there falls all make overall day time, constantly put on good TV match in your falls your night, Camin Hayes convin fun sane from the challenge on along as the mids Day at to finish, the show was cruised. Was good consider book issues. I get this a good good ups smacked down, but it's still a lot of booking issues. So yeah, that was all right, that was real. Let's get about of stuff. Apparently, Charlie Kirk. I mean it was like Charlie Kerr.
Speaker 3: Let me look up Charlie.
Speaker 1: Clerk for a bit. Oh yeah, Charlie Cook, like what died on September tenth. He was shot by then assailant. Like the suspect was revealed to be Tyler Robinson and in the updates that thy Robinson's in custody at the at the Charter Kirk's death in Utah. So yeah, there's some good things about this, like char Charlie Kirk's wife with a post legacy as debate rangel suspect Tyler Robinson. That is continue happening. Basically, Yeah, Charlie Cook died. Ty Robson killed him. I don't know why. Yeah, all right, Charlie kok is not that good person. He has a lot of beliefs and we don't support and we and we respect everyone else's. He has his opinions, but he does not deserve to die, Like, we're not animals. Let's try to treat with respect, regardless how horrible Charlie Kirk was. So here's the one thing south Park like, how they're going to address this in the next episode Charlie Kirk's death. Will Carmen get killed off or they're gonna kill out try to kill off Clyde. It's something interesting you think about it. So we don't know what's gonna happen in South Park, Like Charlie Kirk's death is gonna like it changed a lot of things, like they're gonna probably kill off Clyde or kill off Cartman, just profund I don't know something but related to it. So yeah, yeah, but you know, I like this America with Trump running things the way he wants and it scann fuster for all of us. He defunded PBS, which it sucks. PBS is a childhood show like TV shows they had. I loved as a child my grandma on local TV. I watched my grandma and I was living my grandma. Mom didn't have a place around. But anyway, yeah, that's something. That's that's all I gotta say about the Charlie Cook situation. This is a Richard Gussa podcast. I'll see you next Sunday. See you later then,