Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I A M six forty, The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: We were talking with beers. Seltzer's very Sharon.
Speaker 3: Old Seltzers have more alcohol than beer.
Speaker 1: That's why the young ypies like the drink them.
Speaker 4: Most of those them are like, yeah, they're like a Cores light course light's like four point six or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: But an IPA almost any other.
Speaker 1: New five point two, Yeah, new craft beer, something like that, IPA All Day ip E seven Session I PAS. I believe they call them low.
Speaker 2: They're going to be low abb abb abb.
Speaker 1: The Chargers take on the Cardinals this Monday night, kickoff six pm on All ninety eight seven, brought to you by Hoffey by five Get five dollars off on any Hoffey products at your local Southern California Food for Less.
Speaker 4: A reminder, we are going to be doing our Gas Fantasy four coming up late in the show today. Also, since it is a Friday, we're going to be doing what you learned this week on The Gary and Shannon Show. So leave us a leave us a message on the talkback feature on the iHeart app and tell us what you learned.
Speaker 2: While listening to the show. Today.
Speaker 4: An awful story out of Lancaster Investigating authorities investigating the death of a seven year old boy found shot to death in a home believed that he had gone to a friend's house. Don't know if he found a gun. They were playing with a gun. Exactly what happened. The deputies responded to a home on Dahalia Street yesterday found the seven year old boy with a critical gunshot wound. He was pronounced dead at the scene there by the paramedics. France is expressing concern about growing military cooperation between North Korea and Russia after South Korean intelligence said that the North was deploying many troops to support Moscow's war in Ukraine. The Foreign Ministry spokesman for France set an increase in North Korean cross cooperation in military support for the Russian war effort is very worrying. Earlier today, the spy agency out of South Korea said that North Korea has been sending large scaled troops to support Moscow's war in Ukraine. Fifteen hundred special forces from North Korea already in the far East of Russia and undergoing training.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris is bringing out the big guns. That's where we kick off Swamp watch.
Speaker 2: The swamp is horrible.
Speaker 1: The government doesn't work. Man gonna make it like a reality TV show. Bad news.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure to be anywhere from Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, A town all too clearly built on a swamp and in so many ways still a swamp.
Speaker 2: I have a batch of Malarkeebody.
Speaker 5: Said, drained the swamp, I said, Oh, that's so hell.
Speaker 6: You know the thing.
Speaker 1: Well. The Obamas will make their first campaign appearances alongside at Kamala Harris next week at rallies in Georgia and Michigan. Democrats have long waited to deploy the former first couple of surrogates for Kamala Harris. She remained the country's most popular political figures on that sign.
Speaker 4: Interesting, do you believe that Obama is in charge of the Democratic Party?
Speaker 1: It would make me feel better than if Joe Biden was at the helm.
Speaker 2: Well, there is that.
Speaker 4: One of the things that Kamala Harris has been able to do in the campaign over the last couple of days is continue to go after Donald Trump, specifically as opposed to laying out specific policies, as opposed to drawing people to the Democratic Party. She's they both do it, but she's feeding the meat to her base by saying that Donald Trump is the threat to democracy.
Speaker 6: He who has vowed, if re elected, he will be a dictator on day one, that he will weaponize the Department of just against his political enemies. He who calls Americans who disagree with him the enemy from within and yes and says that if re elected, he would use the military to go after them.
Speaker 1: It's interesting how we're using the words we associate with our fiercest enemies to speak about fellow Americans, whether it's fascist, dictator, or communist. We're describing the people that are going to run this country as the adjectives we use to describe our worst enemies.
Speaker 4: Right, did you think of the lap of the last one hundred plus years of the world. Those are the people who have created, started been responsible for some of the worst atrocities, starting the world wars.
Speaker 2: Those are the people.
Speaker 4: And that's the language that we use for our political opponents here.
Speaker 2: I mean, what else are you going to do?
Speaker 4: Everything is everything is stood up supercharged. It's got to be turbocharged superlatives. That's what we work in. You can't just the best or the worst have a cordial disagreement with anybody anymore. No, she also Kamala Harris. Actually she We've played plenty of Trump gaffes that has that have occurred.
Speaker 6: She's stood up to veterans and stood up for excuse me, stood up for veterans and students being scammed.
Speaker 4: Now, that was kind of a funny thing because the big headlines about how she's that's not ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It really isn't. It's it's like when he got raped over the Coles for saying Ashley Babbitt died, nobody died. It's like, it's obviously just misspeaking. And you know what, you and I do it all the time.
Speaker 4: Easy, not you and I, You and me.
Speaker 1: We're going to get a lot, a lot.
Speaker 4: But don't forget these people are talking now, especially as we get closer to election day. They're talking three four five hours a day. You're gonna catch them, You're gonna get them to say something stupid, and that just happened to be one of them. One of the big deals that came out from the Democratic National Committee is that they're using Taylor Swift's Miami Era's tour shows for a big voter push.
Speaker 2: Not a huge.
Speaker 4: Surprise considering Taylor Swift has come out and supported Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: She posted a video Taylor Swift read into this what you will. If you want to read nothing into it, that's fine too. But she posted a video about an hour ago on social media of her and the cameras shooting her as she's walking into the stadium and it's her backside and she's just walking and wear jeans on a sweater or something, and then it flips around to the front of Taylor Swift and she's holding her cat and she's petting her cat and she's inside the stadium and it's like getting ready for the Miami Eras tour or what have you. And you can didn't do it that. That's like I'm a cat lady kind of a thing. Right, going back against what Vance said she wants the president to be a woman of color. Why because the cat's name is Olivia Benson? Is it isn't that? Wasn't that the name from SVU?
Speaker 2: No? Is that who it is? So I'm thinking of the wrong show. Then what show were you thinking of where what's her face? Was?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: President?
Speaker 4: No, it's Kerrie Washington and she wasn't the president she was she was dad around with the president.
Speaker 1: You're ruining all of this? Was it a dog dad?
Speaker 4: Olivia Benson is the character from SVUDD Law and Order SVU.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, also show I've never seen.
Speaker 1: You've never seen Law and Order s VU. You've never seen that program?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Wow? Is it because you hate women with badges?
Speaker 2: No? I like Marisco Argetary. I think how could you.
Speaker 1: Know that you like Mariska Hargetar without seeing that show.
Speaker 2: Let's pump this. This is apparently a trigger for you. I didn't know that. Let's talk about this.
Speaker 1: It's a great show. I'm not saying I think you'd really like that show.
Speaker 2: Is it better than this show? Because?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, set the bar high.
Speaker 4: God, Speaking of which, no, enough time. I don't know why you think that I was watching Tyra Banks in a bikini earlier.
Speaker 3: Come on, Shannon, you ragged on poor Gary because he looked at a hot pretty woman. And I promise you I could almost guarantee my life that if it was a man in his show knees and he had junk in the trunk.
Speaker 1: Oh and he had a six pack. Now, let's eight pack.
Speaker 3: You would be doing the same darn thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, exactly My point.
Speaker 3: No, you would admit it knowing you.
Speaker 1: Yes. And the point was when we were talking about the Victoria Secret Runway Show or whatever, and Gary's like, I wouldn't spend one minute looking at that, and I'm like, but if it was on, you'd probably look at it just because it's pretty girls in lingerie. And he's like, no, and so that's my way.
Speaker 2: No, I just I'm not going to go search it out right.
Speaker 1: Right, right, But I just saw your face go to that screen when that pretty girl in the lingerie was on this morning, and so it proved my point and it made me feel good in a weird way.
Speaker 2: That is a weird way for good.
Speaker 4: The Texas Supreme Court halted in execution yesterday of Robert Roberson. This is a guy who was convicted of killing his two year old daughter. And the reason they halted the execution was not because of the case, at least not yet. There was an intervention from a group of members of the Texas State House of Representatives. They actually issued a subpoena for this guy this death Row inmate to testify before the legislature coming up on Monday. So that is there's a procedural question of can the legislative arm of the Texas state government somehow get involved in the executions of inmates by requiring them to appear before a House or Senate committee hearing. So that led to this decision, not the facts of this case. Because the execution could not be carried out before midnight last night, they're going to have to go through and set a new date.
Speaker 1: Right now, the Santa Ana wins are supposed to be at their peak whipping through the area. Obviously, temperatures are going to be up. Concerns about possible wildfires as well. They say mid to late morning today, the strongest winds will be in the usual Santa Ana prone area's Highway fourteen corridor, San Gabriel Mountains west during San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley, Kinejo Valley, Santa Monica Mountains, Malibu, especially east of Point Doom.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: They say win's going to peak about fifty five miles per hour.
Speaker 4: So former President Trump has come out against Special Council Jack Smith and the judge overseeing the election subversion case out of DC. The decision that came out today was the judge unsealed about nineteen hundred pages of evidence that Special Council Jack Smith put together in putting this election interference case together, posting it online. But almost every single page of the nineteen hundred pages is completely redacted, which means you can't see a word. Many of the pages fully unviewable. They said that there is still a little from what you can see, it's a little tiny window into how wide ranging this case is. Most of what you can see in the new documents are already out there, transcripts from the January sixth committee, some press releases from Secretaries of State, texts of Trump's rally speech, and the phone call with officials in Georgia, election certificates that showed President Biden was the winner of twenty twenty. One of those exhibits appears to review much of the Twitter activity activity from the period of the election. The judge released this information despite objections from former President Trump, saying that this desire to shield the information because of election amounted to its own form of interference. But Trump took the truth social and said, quote, this is the judge is the most evil person who's on a radio show also and said the judge is allowing him to do it, him being Jack Smith, and it's not even believable. This guy is a sick puppy and they're going to release something else. And always before the election, it's election interference.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris spend the week partition of the week trying to woo black voters, going to Detroit. She's gone to Michigan six times. People, the feedback is rolling in. It's not all great. Black voters still skeptical. And one of the pieces of damning evidence that came out that that's going to be a problem is that most polls show that Americans do favor Trump over Harris on the issue of the economy. That's going to be a problem. She's also losing ground because of the ag DA whole situation.
Speaker 4: How you can't change that, You cannot change that, right, And I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if Barack and Michelle are bridge that.
Speaker 5: Gap for her.
Speaker 1: Another problem that she had when she was in Detroit is, uh, people felt like she was this is according to the exit surveys or what have you, there that she was in and then she was out she came for the photo op and then left without hearing from people in Detroit, So they feel abandoned by her, that she needs to spend more time with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if one of her big pitches is just don't sit this one out, that's not a way to do. It's not a way to garner enthusiasm for your for yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, I read something yesterday after noon about how it's all going to come down to turn out, and that she has the edge in that regard that Democrats are more likely to turn out than all of Trump's.
Speaker 2: People wonder what that is?
Speaker 1: That part is part of that because they think the election is rigged, that it can't be trusted. Yes, I mean because he's done himself. No favors in repeating that over and over.
Speaker 4: But I wonder what those numbers would have been like in Midgell Democrats were not excited to go vote, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, there were no voter enthusiasm. Yeah, I don't know, but that just traditionally Democrats are better at turning out the vote.
Speaker 4: All Right, some layoffs at Meta, but also Amazon says, hey, guys, five days a week at the office is not slave driving.
Speaker 2: Maybe we you know, work again.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Could you imagine if there were people here today? Cool story for the Mets tonight. Gotta hand this one to them. This is a cool thing that they have done there in New York. They are going to sing my Girl at Game five tonight of the NLCS, and the Temptations will be there to do so. They will perform the Star Spangled banner before the Mets play the Dodgers. Immediately after the national anthem, they will perform my Girl. Why Francisco Lindor switched his walk up music before play appearances to My Girl in late May, just before the Mets turned around their season following a slow start. That's pretty cool. I like it when they do stuff like that. What a strange thing to have changed your walk up song too. Yeah, there's probably some personal story about it. There's also Grimace that one Donald's Yeah.
Speaker 4: Apparently throughout the first pitch sometime in late June, and from that point to the end of the season the Mets had the best record in baseball.
Speaker 2: I think something along those lines.
Speaker 1: I don't like these little magical touches. It's all super I mean, I do like it.
Speaker 4: That's what's great about the Baseball Super Sessions, they don't. I mean the rally Monkey and Anaheim for a long time and doing the Freddy and the dugout. Yeah, I love all of it.
Speaker 1: I just don't like it when the other team has the little bits of magic.
Speaker 2: Why is this a Why is this considered a news story? Reaba Macaire finds herself behind the Bar and her latest return to Network TV, making a series that's a nicely calibrated cocktail of drama and comedy.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, like when I say things and you look at me like you're gonna get into trouble, I really want to get you off this hill that you're dying on. That is the anti Reba McIntyre hill, because a lot of people love Riba McIntyre, and I don't want them to think bad things about you for your tone whenever you talk about her.
Speaker 4: Happiest Place premieres tonight and finds Reba's character Bobby inheriting a Tennessee tavern from her recently past father. That sounds great and finding out in the first episode that he had a second family. Even more alarming is the fact that her dad left ownership of the bar to both Bobby and her sister is a Bella played by Belissa Escobeto.
Speaker 1: And that's the other family, the sisters from the other family.
Speaker 4: Adding to the tension is that the two women are divided by a generation or two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this looks really good.
Speaker 2: NBC must have all the confidence in the world.
Speaker 4: Looks great to debut it on a Friday night Happies place.
Speaker 1: This looks like fun. I'll watch this. I love Riba McIntyre. I don't think my money, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think that you do, and I don't think you'll watch a minute of that show.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was at the Country Music Hall of Fame, or was it the Grand all Lopry where they have the sequin dress she wore when she sang fancy the Amcaca something American Country Music Awards.
Speaker 4: The Academy of Country Music Awards of Men's tiny.
Speaker 2: She's a tiny little thing. That's part of the reason I don't like Riba.
Speaker 1: In your pecking order hair coups, you want me to list them? Yeah, so there's Diane Keaton. She's probably at the top of the list. Go on, Reba McIntyre, yep, Terry Hatcher, I never remember if you love her or hate her?
Speaker 4: There was an accusation that I was a little too in love with her, oh circa like two thousand and four. Right, So if I had, if I had to choose between.
Speaker 1: Diane clear type, what does that mean? Tall and pretty and brunette, that's the what I married? Thin and tall and and brunette. Right, yeah, okay, right, you married you married one of them.
Speaker 2: She was the one. She was the first.
Speaker 1: Married one of them.
Speaker 4: This is quite the Hobson's choice between Diane Keaton and Raba McIntyre.
Speaker 1: So really that's all that's I would I would have said, Diane a clear winner.
Speaker 2: What is the what is what is the what is the question?
Speaker 1: Who you hate the most?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Who turns you off the most?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: If how fast would I run away from a show involving that actress?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Probably faster away things wearing a hat, yeah, probably fast?
Speaker 4: And a vest yeah yeah I know, and baggy pants, plunky shoes yeah no, probably her probably. Okay, we just completely well, I'll just say this that the CEO. Matt Garman, the CEO of Amazon Web Services, says nine out of ten workers he has spoken with support a new policy that if you don't like working five days a week in office GTFO and don't let the door hit you on the way out. What a refreshing way to think of work in America. Hey, guys, five days at the office.
Speaker 1: Did you hear about Meta firing a bunch of staff members who abused their twenty five dollars meal vouchers? Yes, apparently they were given vouchers and they were purchasing non meals with them. They were purchasing like household items with them or something, and so they were fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Part of it is companies, those tech companies all gave away everything scooters in the ping pong tables, free foods, free massages, nap cubicles and things.
Speaker 2: Like that, and then realize that other, you.
Speaker 4: Know, less scrupulous employees would take advantage of their generosity.
Speaker 1: And metastaff are given daily allowances of twenty dollars for breakfast, twenty five for lunch, and twenty five for dinner, similar perks to what other large tech companies offer workers on top of their typical compensation. That's a lot of money on food a day. I'd be buying household items too. I was talking about football, which is another job that I do. It was work related, No, yes.
Speaker 2: Not an excuse. Now, who were you talking to?
Speaker 1: Brian Blackmore, who runs the operations?
Speaker 5: All who runs the operations? He runs the operations.
Speaker 1: Actually don't have any idea what Brian does, but I know it's very important.
Speaker 2: His place would not be here without him.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you something. He's one of those guys that you know behind the scenes, especially for Dodgers Baseball and stuff like that. He's always here in the office, you know, stressing because nothing can go wrong, right, nothing can happen because there's so much money writing on us.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no, he is hands on deck. He's one of those people that never left the building.
Speaker 4: Reminder, go ahead, Steve, it's something important. Fun to say. No, that would be what it is Friday, which means it's what you want. What you learned this week on the Gary and Shannon Joe let us know via the talkback feature on the iHeart App.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that late in the show.
Speaker 1: Steve, I was very upset when.
Speaker 4: We hear a promo for the special, but we didn't even get a heads up that the special was coming.
Speaker 5: I apologize. It's been a busy week, I am. I barely got that promo done. I'm still editing the show. Yeah, I'm sorry about that, because you guys are always good about helping out and I dropped the ball on out.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did, Steve. I apologize. I think that we should be higher up on the list of priorities.
Speaker 5: But you know I.
Speaker 1: Finished the special. Tell Gary and Channon.
Speaker 2: What have an idea for the special?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Tell Gary and chann right, and then produce it except their input.
Speaker 1: Right, we are the ones who got unsolved rolling so.
Speaker 5: And I openly credit you for that. I always do. I say it was a show that started by accident thanks to the Gary and Channon Show. But beautiful, gotta be careful because apparently the talk goes around it when I come on that, uh we don't get serious enough. Oh really yeah, oh I didn't get serious topics that we're too busy laughing.
Speaker 2: Let me find some serious music. Let me see if I can.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're super serious, especially on Fridays.
Speaker 5: Every time Steve.
Speaker 1: S I got it from Ken like the John and Ken Show. If you didn't notice, this is something I picked up on years ago. Is Ken starts off the week very serious. On Monday, He's all buttoned up, nothing but the facts. No fun. But by Friday Ken lets loose. Anything goes. He flies fast and loose on a Friday. Jokes, funny things, more jokes. I missed that, I miss Friday Ken.
Speaker 5: Well he was putting a meat loaf in during break or then doing his laundry during break. Ken got at home. No, I'm in when he was here in the building.
Speaker 1: When I when I anchored for them five hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Those are some of the best of times.
Speaker 5: They were the worst of times, mostly the best of times.
Speaker 1: It was good time.
Speaker 5: Special, Miss dis Uh, it's dis exploring misinformation.
Speaker 1: Into like, uh, what do you call that?
Speaker 5: Minimal I'm very in.
Speaker 1: The minimalist like he said, she said, they said.
Speaker 5: I want it to be just short to the point. Yeah, Miss disc.
Speaker 1: We do comes up with these is it your is it?
Speaker 5: It's usually it's in some sort of a drunken stupor or a blackout or something, and then Jacob's like, so what's it going to be? And then something happens and then I wake up. Jacob has a logo.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sounds like Jacob's drugging you.
Speaker 5: So that's like, it's usually usually it's usually it's usually something happens, I usually self medicate, usually self medicate, and then Jacob knows he's got to clean up the mess. And then he's just like going okay, and the next thing I know, there's artwork. It's like wow, it's just like this creative process.
Speaker 2: That you don't get to see.
Speaker 4: But anyway, explain the difference what the way that you see it between misinformation and.
Speaker 5: So misinformation is think of it as miss mistake. So misinformation is usually just wrong information, sloppy information, sloppy journalism, reckless journalism, helpful and so if you look at it that way, it's just information that wasn't there's no malice behind it, whereas disinformation, think of distor and it's it's very intentional, it's very malicious.
Speaker 1: So it's like, did Hillary Clinton know those emails were classified or was she just dumb and sent them along not knowing they were classified. That would be the difference between miss and disc Right.
Speaker 5: Well, whether whatever she did that's an actionable thing, it's how it was reported would be the miss or the.
Speaker 1: Disc No, I know, I'm just trying to you know, there's a mistake and then there's noingly mistake, right, putting it out.
Speaker 5: There, and we thought it was specially important with the election coming up. So it's actually a four hour show, the first two hours this Sunday, the second two hours the following Sunday. And we've spoke to the head of BBC Verify in London and they created an entire unit after the Ukrainian War broke out Ukraine Russia War, because there were so many videos out there that were doctored and altered and so they had to put this unit together to actually decide whether or not what they're seeing is the truth. And so from there then we talked to another group here in the United States. Tegna is a multimedia company that owns a bunch of radio stations digital platforms. They also have one called verify this dot Com and they have a group of journalists that get together and they verify information before it goes out.
Speaker 2: So this sounds like a.
Speaker 4: Higher version, a higher platform of perhaps Snopes dot com or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's Snope started out as kind of a goofy little thing, but it's it's legit. I mean, Snope's is totally legit, but they were doing like rumors and stuff like that. This Verify this and like BBC verify. Now that's pretty hardcore news stuff that comes in video, and you know, then we get into deep fake and the actually the origin of the word deep fake came from a deep dive into fake news. And so I interview a computer scientists from Northwestern University. We talked about media literacy because in order to understand what you're seeing and consuming as a you know, in the news, it's important to understand how to consume the news. And it's this point now where you have to spend time, unfortunately verifying what you see.
Speaker 4: You have to go into it with a certain amount of skepticism, which is probably not necessarily the healthy weight to consume. I mean, thirty years ago, twenty years ago, we didn't have the level of skepticism about whether it's national news, local news, whatever. We just didn't have that. We didn't have to have that level of skepticism.
Speaker 5: Trust in journalism is lower now than trust in the Senate and Congress.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that on this show, because we talked about that on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: I did not, but I saw a report on it, and so I was looking at that and it's one of those where people are with social media. Social media really changed the game for everybody. And now with AI and the access to the democracy democratization of AI, everyone can use it now. So people can sit there and create fake videos and look at all the stuff that's going on with Kamala Harris and Donald Trump and all the how quickly people were able to create these.
Speaker 1: Fake videos walking together on the beach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and what about the Brett Bear the Brett Bear and Kamala Harris interview. Have you seen that the new video of what really happened? They say, this is what really happened. I mean, there's stuff that's screwing things up.
Speaker 4: There's a great one of two of Tago Violoa's face on Jim Carrey's character from ace Ventura.
Speaker 2: Silly.
Speaker 5: So anyway, first two hours on this Sunday from two to four missed this, and then the second part the following Sunday from two to four, and it's just it's one of those really sit there and listen to it. It's we've got some great experts in the field, subject matter experts talking about it to make you try to let you become a better informed viewer.
Speaker 1: You know what, this is going to be very helpful Steve, I hope so yeah, very good. Good timing too. I think two to four this Sunday, two to four next Sunday. Alls, yep, awesome, thanks guys up next all of our trending stories.
Speaker 2: What your mica? Still we're we're not being serious again? Oh wow?
Speaker 1: I thought we got this serious stuff out of the way. We ate our vegetables.
Speaker 5: I don't know anymore. Hell, I don't even you know.
Speaker 1: The voice used for unsolved, like Steve is that.
Speaker 5: It makes no sense? Is that how I do it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And you slow it down.
Speaker 5: Google Unsolved. It's a cacabani down with Steve Goog.
Speaker 1: It's a regionalism. My god, Hello, we're not doing any of this.
Speaker 5: I've never come I'm not going to come on. I'm not gonna be allowed to come on anymore. That's just it.
Speaker 1: Well, come on, you're a grown man, Steve.
Speaker 2: Thank you, blessings.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on kf I AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio Lab