Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome back to Live Up to Freedom. Thanks so much for joining me today August fourth. It is a Tuesday, August fourth. We're live on wordwtube dot com, wordwtube or rumbox account and word wetube app that just in case if no one else on this network has been telling you for last month of me off air, you can get it for free.
Speaker 2: All you need to do is go to your.
Speaker 1: APPI stode, look up word YouTube and you can install it, turn on the notifications so you get all the notifications when we go live and more importantly when we have breaking news or special coverage.
Speaker 2: We're also live on XMRA.
Speaker 1: Can news on X and we're live on my platforms, Facebook, Rumble, YouTube, x and Substack. I'm sure you all know there's a lot to talk about, lots of updates, lots of shout outs, and we'll get to all of them. And yes, I will look at the comments sections, I will say hi to everybody. I see substack already active, and I will answer questions if you have any, and we'll have our normal discussion. I actually very really prepared for today, like I ever prepared for my show, but I didn't really pick a topic there's something in my heart that I do want to talk about other than that it's going to be me and you, especially because we' I've been off air, technically off my own show for I believe now five weeks. For those of you who are still here, though I wasn't here for five weeks, I appreciate you still being here. For those of you who are not well, hopefully you join us again soon when you realize the show has resumed its normal programming. Where do I begin? I have no idea where I'm going to begin here. It has been an amazing month, to be exact, thirty days literally from fourth of July until today has been an amazing thirty days. I have learned so much that I can easily with a straight face after thinking about it for a couple of days know and I'll be back on her today. I have learned so much that probably is qual to what I've learned in last six years of my life. And I mean in all aspects, through my faith, my knowledge, people around me, inner circle, bigger circle, work, job, you need it. There has been a lesson in every single one of those aspects of life. Literally every day I don't I'm not going to even say I don't know why all of this in the last thirty days, because I've learned not to ask that question, but it has been pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: A lot has been done, though.
Speaker 1: As I said, I was not on air, and for last ten days I also stepped away from my subsecond writing and those of you who are on subsec you got that notification because I sent down and sent out an email to let you know that I am stepping down for a while, because I had to one really concentrate on finishing the book to healthwise this girl was falling apart, so I had to pick then the pick off course was to focus on one project. Finish it. Now it's not complete, be done, but let me go there. The next book, the Koran Paradox, is very close to finish line, and of course we all know, at least my audience, you all know this would not make it to finish line or close to finish line if.
Speaker 2: It was not God's will.
Speaker 1: So praise the Lord. On the earthly matters, many people have been involved, but I must name a few names. I did not ask any anyone for their authorization to name them, but I have a very strong feeling they're all going to be okay with me naming them. I need to start from the very top of the line, and that is my producer, Thomas. He ran these shows like I had nothing to worry about. We started very briefly before coming on Era. I didn't get a chance to literally tell him, but most of the time he hears me when I'm on the show, So thank you almost. You definitely made it super easy for me to not worry about my show, or my channels for that matter, so I could focus on the book and get it to where its apt.
Speaker 2: And for those.
Speaker 1: Of you who don't know everyone at word YouTube control room, they're all very young.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen.
Speaker 1: I'll say that I really mean it sometimes though I know it comes from a good place, but when I hear the yes man, I'm like, oh, they make me feel so old. But then in comparison, I am pretty old. I think possibly mathematically they could actually be my sons. So when you have such a young generation handling at least my show in such a professional manner, it makes a difference.
Speaker 2: You don't have to worry about losing.
Speaker 1: Your audience because I would just send a random link with a title and I would turn my head and show is running, So that's that.
Speaker 2: After Thomas, let's go to Michael Lauber.
Speaker 1: Some of you are familiar with them because I've been on his show, He's been on my show. But he is a blessing that Lord put him on life many years ago as a friend, and then as a best friend, then as a best friend and a colic, and for the last two years as a brother I never thought I would have in my life.
Speaker 2: During this book process.
Speaker 1: Not only he has been an amazing support emotionally, but he also has gone out of his way. He agreed and has already delivered to collaborate with me on the audiobook. So when the audiobook is ready, you'll hear him on the chapter number, chapter named chapter, section, Heathers, and also all the biblical and choronic verses of the book. And that was a huge help, not only on the fact that I don't have to worry both dealing with those pronunciations, but also it makes the book much easier to understand for the listeners because between the contrast of two voice, it's harder to lose.
Speaker 2: Track of what you're listening to. So thank you, Michael.
Speaker 1: We're going to go to Robert Spencer, the one and only who to my absolute I don't know if that's the right thing to say, but my surprise, I thought about it. I sent him an email with the manuscript, the finalized manuscript, and I asked if he was willing to forward the book, and yes he did. He did. Next morning he replied, he said he will, and by the night of that very Sunday, nonetheless, he sent me about a three page forward of the book. And you all know Robert Spencer is very extremely productive, and it was such an honor and also such a reassurance that he's willing to take time off of his own writing. He's always impulsed of writing another book. To dedicate the time to forward my book was absolute honor. So thank you, Robert. And he had words in that forward that definitely made it a lot easier for me to realize, yes, we can push the book. It's done, it's ready. Then we need to go to I'm going to name Laurie.
Speaker 2: I'm going to name you. I know you're on the chat. I saw your name.
Speaker 1: Laurie has been a godsend. I am not kidding guys. She has done so much in all fronts She started with reading the manuscript page by page, sending me edits and yeah, apparently me and punctuation don't work very well, so I'm glad she caught him. Then she gave me a feedback on the book itself. And now every day I sent her audio tracks that are not mastered, and she sits there patiently listen to them. First, then she listened to them by reading the manuscript. And she catches my mistakes or my absolute butchering words. I mean, I have butchered words, and she very graciously and very patiently give me exact time stamp and the word that I butchered, and she breaks it down in the easy way for me to pronounce her correctly. So she has been an amazing help. LORI. I know I on text, I'll tell you how grateful I am, but I don't think words can express my gratitude for the immense time and patience and you know details you have to spend in last two and a half weeks. That's amazing, VICKI. I don't know if you're on error, but I mean on chat, but she has been I sometimes one texts can definitely flip where your head is at. She read the manuscript and her role was to read it as a reader, not an editor, not a friend, not an audiobook I expert, nothing, just a reader. And when she finished that on Sunday this past Sunday, she sent me one text and my reply to her was I needed to hear this to actually push publish. So thank you for again reading and a staying calm. She actually earlier messaged me is like, I'm going to try to stay calm. Why reading this book because you needed done? And I know for Vicki's thing come while reading these topics are hard, Sandra. I know you're also on the chat. She has been very patient with me, and she's doing the heavy lifting of the actual editorial part of the book where she's reading the manuscript and then she's rereading the manuscript because I make changes and send it back to her, so everything she read most likely change and lately she reads the chapters again because during audiobook I change words that internally we call audiobook enemy. So thank you for your patient Sandra. Thank you for your encouragement because sometimes we get on the phone and she reminds me why I do what I do and why I should continue doing.
Speaker 2: And last button not least are good friend.
Speaker 1: Sharon Hadian, Pastor Sharon Hadian do traveling the only speaking engagement, doing his own show, doing his own work, agreed to review the book from a pastor point of view to make sure that I have.
Speaker 2: Not made any mistakes.
Speaker 1: That would possibly create any confusion, misunderstanding or God forbid any opening for the enemy to come through the biblical versus I have used in the book. So thank you Sharum and last butt on this all the Syrus crew members, you guys have been sending messages. You did stick around, you don't leave, and you all understood the importance of this work. So I'm grateful to all of you as well. I feel so much better because every time I talk, even on a private conversation on on Brandon's She's like, you know, I'm getting the book to finish time, Like people need to know.
Speaker 2: It's not just me. It's a full cavalry behind this book.
Speaker 1: It is the knowledge mind. Yes am I doing the writing, Yes I'm partially doing the recording to you, but I wanted everybody to know how many people had to actually depend their time, their skills, their commitment, their kindness, their grace for this book to get where it's at. And I also wanted to thank you one by one while most of you are right here with me. Now I did that, and hopefully I did not miss anybody name. If I did, I will remember it during ad break because I'm going to have a minute to concentrate and review all the names I will remember bringing back to you next segment. But here's what we should do. Let's go ahead and take our first AD break. I was a little nervous when I came on, and I'm like, I'm sure the first thing I'm going to do is ramble on and forget about all the ad braks. So I said, alarm on my phone. On my phone just told me it's first at break time. Let's take our first AD break. When we come back, I'm going to focus my shift on the common section. As I can see on the side of my eye it's rolling up.
Speaker 2: We'll go right back.
Speaker 3: Guys, is too short to spend a single moment spinning in laundry worries. Take a load off your mind. With the all new norwax powers, I'm laundry detergent. This natural detergent harnesses the power of enzymes and plant based surfactants to leave fabrics fresh and clean without fillers, brighteners, synthetic fragrances, bleach, or harsh chemicals. So go ahead, have your cake and eat it too. More than ever, stressful stains have met their match. Power zymes. Fast acting enzymes break down organic substances, while natural surfactants loosen locked in dirt and oil, removing residue, stains and odors with ease. With ninety one percent bio based ingredients, this dermatologist tested hypoallergenic formula is suitable for sensitive skin types and delivers a safe and effective clean that won't harm you or the planet's waterways. Less time spent worrying about laundry means you can focus on what truly matters nor wax powers. I'm laundry detergent, discover the power of nature, and load up on confidence.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Two people said I' muted, guys, Go ahead and refresh your browser. If you can hear me, let me try something here on my end.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not muted, guys. I just played back myself a second.
Speaker 2: I am coming in completely.
Speaker 1: Loud and clear, so I don't know why you guys are not hearing me, but oh boy, hopefully you get to hear me. Oh, I just got the third person saying I'm muted, so and now I got somebody say.
Speaker 2: You're back, okay, welcome back.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to go over all of that again because I only got three people saying I'm muted. So maybe it was your end. I don't know where I was at to try to pick up where I was at. And Aalise, No, Christine, I was telling you that I will be sending you the audiobook for the Koran Paradox here soon.
Speaker 2: Look, guys, it could be worse.
Speaker 1: My computer could die, remember those days, So let's let's let's stay with it. It's all good. Sherry, it's great to see you as well. And Aalise, I appreciate that. I a handful of the people have pointed out that they already missed my salt and pepper or I think you said.
Speaker 2: Gray hair.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, but here's my issue, not even an issue, here's my personality. I get bored with my hair very fairly quickly. I had the gray for almost a year and I was done with it pretty much so and again, before gray ever was there, I either had black hair or red and blad, So I'm almost confidence that this does not look any bad or not better than the gray, So just bur with the hair. In about a year or two, the gray is going to come back. But I appreciate the comment about it, and yes, Sherry, I am happy. I'm very happy. There is so much good going on front of the scene, behind the scene, on my personal level, you name it. The blessings are coming in all aspects. So and of course on top of that, it is good and exciting to be back on air.
Speaker 2: I agree with.
Speaker 1: Everybody on the comments section, thanking Thomas.
Speaker 2: Keep on coming guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh don That could be because of the long gap since I've done a show, but hopefully notifications are not having any problem. Go Away says when is Brannan going to start working on the audio version of his three volume book of Revelation Study Guide? Go Way?
Speaker 2: That is a question for Brannan because I have.
Speaker 1: No clue and I am not going to ask him. One thing I have learned again in the last thirty days is I should not ask other people when they're going to do something with their project, because when I kept hearing it on my end, like you know, I know it came from a good place, like when are you coming back on error? Or when are you going to start writing again? When is the book coming out? I just automatically felt this pressure of Oh no, I need to run even faster.
Speaker 2: So that's a.
Speaker 1: Question that you're going to have to ask him yourself. Okay, I think somewhat cut up with all the wonderful dough. I would love to sit here and read all of your kind words. Oh good, at least everybody.
Speaker 2: Says you all. I'm back, so good.
Speaker 1: It's good that you all can hear me now, thank you and Elise, oh gotcha?
Speaker 2: Well go away.
Speaker 1: As you know, I can almost never guess when you're joking or not joking because they both read the same on common section. But the comment about Brandon's audiobook guys was a joke from go Away. I'm glad I did not text him to ask him because then I had to follow. But never mind, I was a joke.
Speaker 2: Skit. That one is on me.
Speaker 1: That one is what I need to bring in. Hey, Pooky, good to see you on Rumble. I'm sorry I was paying so much attention to so sac comments I did not check Rumble. Good to see you, Pooky. Yes, that's the let me go somewhere else since you said that.
Speaker 2: It's I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't need to know why. But recently I have seen some some of my clips of the older speeches that we ran recently are like different people, different channels, different individuals are like cutting clubs from the fencing them up and posting them on social media.
Speaker 2: And it's funny.
Speaker 1: It circles back to where someone shares it with me, like, hey, you're you know a clip of you?
Speaker 2: I'm like, yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: So I don't know why my name is kind of circling around again again. I don't need to know why. But puky to respond to you to your comment about those two individuals, I'm guessing they have heard the story by now as well. I don't share it. What is the tech issue you have?
Speaker 2: Hey guys on YouTube? Sorry?
Speaker 1: I good to see everyone on YouTube as well. And apparently whatever the glitch was YouTube and substack, we're sharing it. No issues on Rumble. Not to promote Rumble, but I just saw that YouTube is having that problem as well. Okay, should we let me see what time it is before we actually talk about what's on my heart?
Speaker 2: We do have a.
Speaker 1: Minute until next ad time, So let me go ahead, and an Alis said, I knows would like to hear about the goods forces here in the US. Brandon referenced that today.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have not had a chance to listen to Brandon's radio today, so I don't know what he was referencing to you. But sure we if we get a chance today, we'll talk about what's forces here. Well, forget about what sportces we do the quotes day in America and Europe for that matter. But yes, we can go a little deeper into votes forces and go always says I wouldn't be surprised that your older replace are coming up as new with the advanced advent of AI in searches. Yeah, but somebody must be searching for it.
Speaker 2: That's the question.
Speaker 1: Why why are why am I even being searched?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: The deal was, I'm not going to ask why, so never mind that. Okay, let's do this before we talk about the topic that I picked for today. I hope I did not forget anything. I caught all the comments, and I did all the shout outs, and I gave you all the updates. One last updates. Yes, we are back live with the show. However, the writings substract writings are not going to resume on regular basis yet. I'm easing back into instead of piling it all back on until the book is actually published and finalized. I'm not gonna do any other writing. That's the last update. Let's go do this. Let's go take a second ad break. When we come back, we're going to talk about the hostage takers. Don't the negotiations be right back guys. Well, hello everybody an Cyrus. Welcome to my artist where all.
Speaker 2: The magic happens.
Speaker 1: This is the station for painting, and that is the station for all the reservoirs I do. If you wanted to tell my art, all you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Is go to lut at the studio dot com. I gotta go finish this painting, but I'm sure for EXI hope I'll see you at lut at the studio dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Live Up to Freedom.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for staying with me until now we are halfway through the show. I appreciate you being here, your comments, your likes, your kind words, and hopefully you're sharing the feed wherever you're watching it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Lourie. I appreciate trust me.
Speaker 1: I know, I know those of you who are still around after these six five weeks, I'm pretty confident you guys are leaving, so I appreciate you giving me your assurances and skit. Yes, I have actually sometimes seen you cutting clips or posting clips on X. I don't do much ex but sometimes I come across as in, you know, hey, Charles, good to see you. ARTI store It's still there, guys, there are actual items available as well. But this Sunday, with the help of a friend, I managed to revamp things tire basements. Those of you who join me on my life on substak, you know I do my art in my basement. Everything is reorganized, re place read everything. So the studio is looking much better because I need to get in there and I still need to start building an inventory as Christmas is coming up.
Speaker 2: Also, Brandan's event.
Speaker 1: Is coming up and I normally show up with a lot of items at the World we Weakened event. Thomas catch me here if I make a mistake, but I do believe. It is October Friday and Saturday, October twenty thirty and twenty fourth, So if you have not registered.
Speaker 2: Tickets are for free.
Speaker 1: There's no cost, but you do still need to register, and I'm sure you can put two and two together. For the secret security purposes up the event. Brand's gonna need to know who's coming and be able to confirm that hoom at the door with some sort of identification. So it's for free, but you need to register. Go to wordwtube dot com slash events. If not, just wordew tube dot com on the homepage. There's a banner of it, there's a button for it. Register. It's coming up pretty fast. It's in Wisconsin. I look forward to it. It's gonna be amazing. So yes, I will be bringing both books, but I also need to build the inventory in meantime. LUTF studio dot com LUTF abbreviation for libop to Freedom LUTF studio dot com use promo code mission for ten percent extra discount. Pick up a piece or two or five Again, Christmas shopping has a start, so.
Speaker 2: Yes, go away.
Speaker 1: I am watching those sirs. I had my share of falling plenty. I just realized what I forgot to do. Will I ever get to the topic. Most likely not. I used to just take like Thursday and Friday off and Monday was me rambling gone. Imagine after six weeks to the wonderful, very detail oriented supporter of mine who has requested for their name not to be mentioned.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I had one of my supporters, one of my audience, sent me two packages of gift to my peo box. I picked them up. There was a beautiful letter in there, and it had two again more beautiful boxes inside the package, one red, one black, each one containing five different designs of pen. I'm holding the red set diamond and one here I got like three other one over there. I also got the black set. And the note said that they have noticed that I control my emotions on air using the pen, and they have watched me break a couple of my other pens, so they decided to buy me gifts to pack of the same design of pens in a red and black which Chase somehow so picked up are my colors.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: They not only made my day, but as I sit here, every time I sit here and do this, I will remember that you picked up on my habit of breaking pens on earth. So I wasn't sure how I felt about it. No, I was giggling as I was reading your notes, and it was very delightful that you actually picked up on it and realized I always run out of pens easily, and why not. This one's actually very fancy. I like it. Then you'll know when I break us, when the next color or next design comes handy. Uh, though I've been pretty quiet. I've done no writing in a couple of weeks, no shows in a couple of weeks. I've been regularly unbrandant, show mainly audio only for good reasons, very good reasons that are very irrelevant to the topic. So we're going to skip over that. I have not necessarily a state in touch with the news either, for a few reasons, including the fact that when the news becomes a roller coaster, I'm not a fan. Even in real life. I don't go to you know, I don't hop on a roller coaster. It triggers my verdigo. That's one of the main reasons I'm not following the news. It's the same thing, right we're attacking you on the talk, attacking your own talk. It's the other reason, clearly, when you're trying to concentrate on writing anything or even recording your voice, there's nothing in the background that can be running. However, I don't need to follow the news to know where we're at. Sunday evening, I was wrapping up my night, getting ready to start Monday, very excited knowing I'm also coming back on the show. I was sitting there and doing my normal Eyo's thought process to wrap up the day, and I came to or a conclusion came to surface. I can't say I came to it that night, because I've thought about it, but it was highlighted in my mind and heart, and it was the whole you know, from a biblical perspective, or an American perspective, or a human history perspective, however you want to look at it. For me, all of it. We sometimes tend to not connect too.
Speaker 2: Many dots, or brush.
Speaker 1: Over things, or sometimes even see things in reverse. By the ways, don't get so used to me properly separating between my.
Speaker 2: V and W.
Speaker 1: That's just because I'm doing the audiobook and since that's done, I'm going to slip right back into it.
Speaker 2: Another thing that thank you, LORII, and the story of.
Speaker 1: Iranian people and the Jewish people tend seem to be that today. That's what I titled the show or also created the thumbnail. So I want to talk about that in no specific way or from any specific angle. Just I'm gonna think out loud, you guys, go with it, Iranians, or if you want to be precise here separating nationality from race, let's talk race. Persians and Jews through race, their ties go doesn't go back to you know, nineteen forty seven or nineteen eighty seven, or nineteen twelve or eighteen oh seven for that matter. It goes back centuries. It goes back rooted in the Bible, from Syrus the Great to the Babylon and the Jews. I mentioned this in one of.
Speaker 2: My top tens that I used to do a long time ago.
Speaker 1: We might run some of those here and there, but I mentioned as one of the pre Islamic facts about Iran that many don't know, and that's one of them. You know, you systematic systematically here this iron Israel war. Iron Israel does Iran as rayal of Dad. Iran is Royal Dad, and automatically, to many people's surprise, Iranians are I'm sorry, let me go back to the race thing. Persians are supposed to hate Jews, and Jews are supposed to hate Persians and they want each other dead. But that is absolutely a myth. Do all Persians love Jews? And do all Jews love Persians? That is an absolute no one can conclude on, not just with them, with any other nation or race, that is, do you even all persons love each other?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Do all Jews love each other? No? But the point is they also don't all hate each other, nor do they all want to kill each other. But the story has shifted somewhere along the way, But the news cycle repeating a generic formation of sentences.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Part of it is writing the book. Part of it is just thinking about it that day. It's like, people tell me you're too picky on words. I'm like, no, I choose my words carefully because this is exactly what could happen it bringing the book and Vicki into the conversation. Part of her common feedback on the book was the precision of words are used for this book on its own, as I expose a Yes, I chose my words fairly quickly. Now did I end up with one word that was repeated like four hundred times in the book. Yes, I went back and changed it. But the point is Jewish people and Persians have probably one of the longest rooted history of alliance in human history.
Speaker 2: However, both group.
Speaker 1: Have been hostages to the global power through Islamic terrorism for decades now. And I think the reason aside the fact that I want to set the record straight. Stop repeating what you hear, stop repeating what you see and read. Think, dig, go under the surface, hold your breath for a minute. It is way more gorgeous when you go deep into the ocean. Trust me, been there, done that. You don't see the ocean when you're standing by the beach, dive in, You'll see God's creation. Same thing applies to your everyday life. Stop picking up right what's in your face on a meme, on a five second clip, or on a post in that specific arena of Jews and Persians. Stop stop repeating Iranians hate Jews, Iranians hate Israelis even by nation, even if you put the race aside, Iran versus a Israel as nation, as a country, as a land within its borders. Historically, again, what you see today is not the history of them. It's not even part it's a it's a bitsy tiny bed of.
Speaker 2: Their relationship.
Speaker 1: But every time your representatives, whomever they are, your pastor, your favorite host, your favorite news anchor, your president, your Congress senate, anyone, your representative. When they cannot differentiate, it's your job to help them differentiate. Second, when they think somehow they have the right to represent them them being either Iranians or Israelis, through their benefits and their interest, it is again your job to remind them. And I want you to genuinely because forgive me as I say this. But another thing I have come to very clearly see notice and acknowledge in the last thirty days is the level of America's ego.
Speaker 2: America is very arrogant, lady.
Speaker 1: And I want to be very clear, because I said this on a private conversation on the friend on the other side corrected me by not all Americans. Is that I didn't say Americans that America. There's a difference. America is arrogant as a picture, which is fine to a level. It as wonderful to have your pride in your nation. But ego is different. So I want you to look at it this way. In any shape or form, if a foreign countries government and its people ever took it upon themselves to decide your faith, your laws, and your government in America on your behalf, while only taking their own interest into consideration. If you're honest enough to feel how that would feel, you might be able to join the movement of those who are standing up by saying Western countries have no business being the lead negotiators. They can be mediators, but the time for Western countries lead to think they know how to resolve problems of nations and countries that they have no concept of culture, heritage, or history. It needs to end. And again, especially when in our own country and in Europe things are pretty bad on its own Again, when you want to see a doctor, if you want to hire a plumber, whatever it is, what.
Speaker 5: Do you do.
Speaker 1: You look at their resume, You look at their reviews. Right now, none of these leaders have a good resume, or a good list of skills, or any self control for that matter. We've got to go take our last ad break. I can't believe I actually squeezolve that in one segment.
Speaker 2: We be right back when we do.
Speaker 1: I'm going to check your comments and we're going to wrap up the show.
Speaker 5: News is moving faster than ever, and so are we. Worldviewtube brings you twenty four to seven livestream coverage and now real time alerts when it matters most. Once you have the Worldviewtube app installed, exit the app and navigate your way to settings. In settings, locate the tab labeled notifications. Select the notifications tab. Scroll down until you locate the Worldviewtube app icon. Select the tab, and here you can turn on and customize your notification experience for the Worldviewtube app. News doesn't wait, and neither should you turn on push notifications to stay informed every headline as it happens.
Speaker 1: Welcome back till a reuptive freedom. Sorry, I was busy looking at your comments. I do not realize we're back. Thank you so much for saying with me until now get the app I mentioned at the beginning of the show. It does make your life easier, especially if you're like me, yeah, watching things on your devices and then you forget to turn it on and then you get the notification. You're like, oh, I did not miss somebody's show work YouTube on your app store all one word installed, Turn on the notification and you're good to go. Yes, and Alise I agree, and Alis says, we are passively ignoring the thank God wishes for us to see. I agree, that's one of the things I have most certainly noticing and learning more about in last thirty days. For sure, go Away says book number two has never been done before. It's quite the mountain to climb word precision. I must I I'm trying, go Away. Book two never has been done before. By whom are we talking about my second book? I'll scroll, Maybe you explained at the bottom. I'm guessing this is from the time where I would talking about the precision of words. Yes, Laurie says, Satan always did changing words. Remember how he changed the wording in Genesis that God really say yes? And that's actually one of the things Again, some of you have read the manuscript.
Speaker 2: Well, Lourie, and I think Laurie and Vickie.
Speaker 1: Are the only one who have finished it. But that's part of the argument of this book words. You cannot have five million people sit there and analyze what you meant. And that doesn't just apply to Koran. By the ways, I'm one of those people. I say what I mean, I mean what I say, do not translate my words. If you translate what I said, that's on you. The misunderstanding is on you. Not me. But then I understand many people are not like that. They just say what they say and then they backtrack by saying that's not what I meant. And I'm like with my English, if I can't choose my words properly, and when I don't have the right term, I just say, for lack of a better term, let me explain what I'm trying to say, so you can do the same thing too. Yes, it's we call it miscommunication, but I have truly for a long time I believed that miscommunication is one of the widest windows for the devil to come in.
Speaker 2: It's just the way. That's again going back to we need to.
Speaker 1: Careful with the words and how we use them. I think I am.
Speaker 2: So go way the.
Speaker 1: Actually tell us if we can pop that cover back up real quick. That was the working title. It has changed the final name of the book as The Qoran Paradox.
Speaker 2: The cover is pretty much done.
Speaker 1: I might adjust the alignment or the spacing, but this is it. So The Qoran against Itself was a good working title, But by the time I concluded the book, I came to realize that doesn't do just Koran against itself. It's way I ended up with way more than just Koran against itself, so it is the Koran paradox. Okay, So now going back to your original comments, so.
Speaker 2: That the Koran Paradox. No, it's not done.
Speaker 1: Yet, but if I recall your comment correctly, you said it has never been done. So I'm so confused there. Thank you, and Elise, thank you, Christine, thank you. Go away. Yes, it was. Though I tried to not to be too cliche, but I went cliche with the cover of this book. It had to be cliche. It just had to be. You know, it's Koran paradox, like you're going to need to keep it right there with that century in the concept. And I'm just hoping that the print will actually come out good. But we'll see.
Speaker 2: That's not my biggest concern right now.
Speaker 1: Anyhow, I got about nine minutes to wrap the show, and I don't want to go over, especially because I didn't ask ahead of time. Thank you, don And by next week, of course, I'm back on Earth, so I'll announce it. But by next week the sign copies will be available to pre order. You won't get them right away, but I'm going to start activating the pre order of the sign copies and this book and the bundle. The sign copies are going to be hard cover. The book itself will be available in paperback, kindle, and audiobook, but the sign copies are going to be hardcover. So I guess I just showed up after five weeks to give you a new call to action. When you hear it, when you see it, when you read it, take a moment. You don't have to fight people. You don't have to attack people. You don't have to spend half of your day going back and forth with people you don't. However, it will be greatly appreciated, not just by myself, but by many people, especially ir audience, by nationality, Persians, by race, Israelis by nationality, Jews, by faith and race will all greatly appreciate your moments of correcting these online on air as communications. Take a moment to set the record is straight. Take a moment to bring up biblical passages, historical facts. Stop the growing myth of Jews hate press Persians, Persian hates Jews, Israelis want to kill Iranians, want correct them, Separate the people from the governments. Let them know that either they know it or not, there are actually active Persian Iranian Jews across the world. Doopes give them a little bit of information. Again, we don't know if it's going to work, but that's all we can do, right, we can plant the information, the truth facts. Imagine if everybody, and again you don't have when they come back to say something, you don't necessarily have to engage. You don't if you want you that's your choice, because I don't want to be the reason that you know, a week from today, it's like I'll lost my job because I was arguing with someone online. I'm not saying argue with them, but correct whatever you see. Don't be afraid to make corrections. There's nothing wrong with that, and it could sometimes be very rewarding. Not because somebody comes and acknowledges your correction, now, because when you said there, you're like, you know what, I chok a moment to try to break the habit, to redirect people into the proper path of acknowledgment, the path of truth, the right side of history, however you want to phrase it. I think I'm a mood to a start my third book. Not kidding, I'm not gosh, I haven't even finished the second point. But that's my comeback call to action. I need you, I will, I'm inviting you, and I would love for you to start breaking the habits because this specific topic where we are comfortable with our leaders allowing the hostage takers to run the negotiations. That is the title of the show today. And just in case, if anybody is offended by what I said, prove me wrong, and I will take it back. Between Israel and hamas our leaders, any of the presidents, including President Trump, they have allowed hamas spoke person or hamas leaders to run the negotiations, and I will, I will repeat the exact sentence. The hostage takers are running the negotiations with Iran, the mula, and I already see our running the negotiations, not the people of your want. The people of your want are the hostages of the regime. Therefore, somehow, somewhere, most of us have become comfortably numb knowing that our leaders that we elected for ourselves, who have miserably failed us, are now giving the negotiation tokens to bunch of barbaric jihadis terrorists to continue terrorizing people of other nations. Let me repeat that one more time, very slowly, So for anyone who somehow is gathering they're thoughts to say, I'm just the anti Trump or never Trumper or anti American, I'll say that. Slowly, boost the volume and listen carefully, and listen to my words, not the translation you're putting on them. Somehow, somewhere in the United States of America, the American people have become comfortably numb to the idea that our leaders that we have elected for ourselves, who have miserably failed to do their services for us, are now handing over the tokens of the negotiations to barbaric jahad As terrorists to continue terrorizing the people of other nations. And if you think your one single short comment on social media will make no difference, ten years ago, I did a three minute video and well you know where I'm at ten years later, not by status, by making an impact. It all started from one three minute video of me walking to work, yapping gone. And again, it's not even about we're not commanded to do the right thing for the reward we get here, or the acknowledgment or the guarantee that our action will even have a result. We're commanded to do the right thing. End of a story in this as one of those right things to call you're a presentative and tell them excuse me. I don't pay your taxes and I didn't hire you through my vote, so you could go fix something somewhere else. Why don't you fix all the broken things right here? That'll be the greatest stort as well. Last thing I want to say, something I have learned through this process is apparently I do have an accent, measured by many as beautiful many different words. But my English is really good because I did not differentiate between mispronunciation and as an accent. So I have an accent, which everyone in America has an accent. You all know that. But based on the last three chapters of the audiobook and Lori's feedback, I realized, wait, my English is good. I just have an accent. So apparently I don't mispronounce things. I just have an accent. The last one I saw, No, everybody ways, I got a good kick out of it. Yeah, we can try. I can never say leverage. It's always a leverage. They either gets my Turkish in But leverage is not a mispronunciation, it's just an accent.
Speaker 2: So times up.
Speaker 1: We got to go I will be back tomorrow. If you have a specific topic you want me to cover tomorrow, send it to me. You all have different ways to reach me and we will add a spotes forces inside us tomorrow when we come back. Until then, live up to Freedom dot com, Live up to Freedom dot substack dot com, l U t F Studio dot com and sires Wellness dot com four ways that you can well go check them out. That's fun. I'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: You are watching Worldview two