Speaker 1: What do you know?
Speaker 2: You buy your son a weapon of mass destruction and then you get mad at him for using it. Our healthcare system should not be for profit. I'm gonna tell you why. And it's Friday. The West Coast is sizzling. What are you gonna do this weekend? We'll talk about it today. Happy Friday, Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 1: It's the Corel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service. It is the crowd Cast. I am Corel.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, the sixth of September. Don't forget this weekend. You're going to play the hell out of We're not going back. We're not giving it. We are gonna fight, cause when we fight, we win. It's at seven hundred views. Let's get it up to one thousand views on YouTube. Come on, you can do it and later today. Look, I don't want to jinx anything. I just want to say. We might get a phone call later today from the music director of the Kamala Harris campaign who heard the song, likes the song, is running the song up the proverbial flagpole whatever that means. Maybe she's going to hear it today. I don't know, but he said he would call us back within twenty four hours. He asked us what we wanted. We said, we want you to use the song, and he said, I'll call you back in twenty four hours. So all right, should we start with the really topical topic of the school shooting or should we start with why I'm a prime example that healthcare should not be for profit? Okay, yeah, let's start there, because I'm pissed. I am pissed. So, as you all know, they found a lump here and a lump down here. And last Saturday, I went to the urgent care because I also had a sensation when urinating and thought, well, between the lump and that, let's just go.
Speaker 1: So I went and they did a CT which I did not want.
Speaker 2: I've now had so many seats that I really need to worry about cancer in the future. And they have irradiated my medical monster to death. And I mean that my medical anxiety has been cured. I've lived with it for fifty years.
Speaker 1: It's cured.
Speaker 2: They irradiated that monster to death. I no longer want anything to do with the healthcare system unless I am dropping dead. I don't care what symptoms I have. I don't care what it could mean no more, Doctor Google, I can't do it. It's too much. This last week just overloaded me. So because of insurance and because it's a for profit business, they whip me in that CT scanner on Saturday. Then I finally get my appointment for the ultrasound yesterday, finally, because according to insurance, if it's a lump in my chest, even though I'm a man, I have to go through their breast care center.
Speaker 1: So I get there yesterday.
Speaker 2: With Ember, the only woman that was with me, and they take me in the back for the ultrasound, and I'm pretty happy. I'm finally gonna get the ultrasound that my surgeon ordered three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: And just an ultrasound.
Speaker 2: I mean they do these everywhere like immediately, and I waited three weeks. So she does the groin, doesn't really find anything. She's like, I'm not seeing anything.
Speaker 1: I go, you're.
Speaker 2: Feeling the lump, right? She goes, yes, I feel the lump, but it's not showing up. I'm like, what does that mean? Oh well, some lumps don't show up. Well what the hell? So then she says, okay, now you got to go for your mammogram. I said I'm not getting a mammogram. She goes, oh, you have to get a mammogram or I cannot do an ultrasound of your breast.
Speaker 1: I said, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: They sent me here to you because you have a special ultrasound machine for this. Well, I do, but our protocol requires that before I do it, you must have a mammogram. So if you want me to do the ultrasound of your chest area, you have to go next door right now and get a mammogram.
Speaker 1: Have to.
Speaker 2: I was furious. I did not want it. The doctor did not order it, but their protocol insists that I do it if I want the scan of my ultrasound of my chest. I said, look, I just had a see tea. I don't want more radiation. And she's like, there's nothing I can do. If you want the ultrasound of your chest, you have to go through a mammogram.
Speaker 1: So I just said, screw it.
Speaker 2: So I went and stood in that horrible machine yesterday where they squeeze your tit. You gotta put your hand here, put your face this way, stand with one leg off point to the east. I mean, just the most ridiculous test ever. If men took it, it would change tomorrow if you did that to our nuts. Of course, Ember, I put in a separate room. This was the first time I did. But I put her in a separate room. Even if I get dentalex rays from now on, separate room, just separate room for her. She's probably had more radiation, she's probably gonna get cancer. And I I don't say that flippantly, but like I didn't even like, you know, she's been ten to twelve feet away from me at all times, but she's supposed to be out of the room, and they never would let me. I would a then ask if I could put her in with them, and they'd say, oh, we prefer you keep over with you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So they exposed her to radiation whatever, but not yesterday. She got closed in a room. She'll never be exposed again. And I have this mamogram, so then they have to wait for the mamogram to transfer. And I said, to where don't you have a radiologist? Oh no, that's all central. We upload the images and then they're red within the hour. And I said at some like call center. She said, well, yes, we don't keep on staff radiologists anymore to read the reports. Every place that every hospital, every every place uploads the scans, and someone sitting in a room at a computer sees the image, checks off the report, and then sends the report. So I have to sit there and wait, you know. So I'm waiting and she says, oh, okay, it's negative. You can go next door and get your ultrasound. I assume that means that there's no breast cancer.
Speaker 1: I don't know. No one explained it to me. She just said it's negative.
Speaker 2: You know. I'm like, okay. So I go next door to the ultrasound and she's ultrasounding. She says, oh, I really don't see this lump either. I go bet you feel it right? She said, yeah, I'm all. Then your ultrasound machine is messed up. So they forced me to have a test my doctor did not order. I did not want, but they would not do the test that the doctor ordered unless I had a test. And that's why it should not be for profit. That mammogram. They're gonna build five grand whatever. I don't know, but it ain't free, and it's their requirement. They wouldn't move forward unless I did it. So then yesterday after so I have those scams in the morning then I go to the urologist. He says, why are you here. I said, I had a CT Saturday. They saw that my bladder wall was thickened, and they wanted me to come and find out why. Plus, I'm on antibiotics for a UTI. What do I have a UTI? He goes, your urine's clean. Your urine was clean at the er, and your urine's clean here, so there's really no a UTI. And I said, well, my bladder wall is thickened. He goes, no, it's not. I said, pardon me. He said, never trust a radiologist to read your report. He goes, your bladder is like a balloon. You do have VPH benign prostate hyperplasia. Because of your age, your prostate's and margin. It's pushing up on the bladder. So from the inside of your bladder it looks like a little volcano. Like if you had a balloon and you push in the side of the balloon, you'd see an indentation on the inside. He said, that's not bladder wall thickening. That's just the indentation from your prostate. He goes, never trust a radiologist. And I said, so I'm here for no reason. He said, well, basically, yeah, if the radiologist had you know, he goes, your PSA is point sixty three, not even one one to one point five for you men out there of a certain age is a normal prostate specific antigen mine's point six. So he's like, you're not a cancer risk. You just have benign prostate hyperplasia. It's probably going to cause problems with your urine in the future, and we can shrink it or do whatever in time, but right now, you're not having symptoms. Really how many times? And I do pee? I said none. I go to bed at nine thirty, wake up at four thirty, and I don't pe in the middle. And he's like, okay, And so he's like, you're not having a lot of symptoms. I'll see you in a year. And I'm like, but but the scan set and then they said and then they called me and they set this up.
Speaker 1: I didn't even want to.
Speaker 2: See you, but they said I had to go see you because of this result, which you now say wasn't even a real result. And of course that visit wasn't free. It's all a frickin' scam. That's why my medical monster is dead. These are scam artists. They see people of my ages in ATM. I'm done. I have a surgeon appointment in one hour to go over the labs from yesterday and tell me what the lumps are and what she's gonna do, if anything, and that's it. I'm done. After that, I don't want to see a doctor for at least a year. Unless I fall out, unless I fainter, my heart has an attack or something. I don't want to see a doctor ever again, quite frankly. But in a year we'll be fine. It's a scam, these insurance companies. First they deny care in some areas, and then they give you too much. And the cts, oh my god, I've had so many in my lifetime that I've read article after article about how doctors and emergency rooms overuse cts. They should not be ordering all the cts they're ordering, but they do.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm done with this scam for profit healthcare system that we have. And you have to do this or we won't do that. You must do this or you won't do that. You must go see this specialist. I have paid one hundred and eighty dollars in co pays this week and I'm still gonna owe one hundred and fifty for the scam I didn't want yesterday. I didn't want the manogram. I didn't need the manogram. But they're gonna charge me one hundred and fifty dollars for it. What a scam. I just I'm done. I'm done. My medical monster is dead. He's been irradiated, he's died of terminal cancer. He's gone.
Speaker 1: I can't. They're scam artist. They're shocked.
Speaker 2: I'm only on one drug. You're only on one drug. He asked me yesterday, what do you want one for your prostrate? How many drugs do you take? I said, I just take ibersartan, and he said, would you want one for your prostate? I'm like, no, I don't really feel the need to add in another drug. If you don't think I really need it. He goes, well, it's really up to you. A drug shouldn't be up to the patient. It should be up to the doctor, you know. I mean, I'm sitting there and they're like, you're asking me if I want a drug to shrink my prostate.
Speaker 1: Do I need it or do I not? Well, you're not really having that many symptoms, but so that I don't need it.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh my god, what a week. I can't you, guys, this is this week. It has It has nearly broken me, it really has. They've had me so worried about stuff that I shouldn't have been worried about. And they've had me. Oh you must go see this person. Oh you must do that. Oh you have to have this test.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, So I'm gonna be like Susan Powder. Stop the insanity. Some of you may remember her, all right, Oh god, we do have a live chat room at YouTube dot com forward slash. Really, Carrel, I don't know how many people are in there right now. Let me check.
Speaker 1: I'm checking.
Speaker 2: Let's see Phineas jwhoopee Correll. Medicine is out of control. It is insane. Yes, yes, I agree.
Speaker 1: Oh I know.
Speaker 2: They want us to have the flow Max. He asked if I wanted the flow MACS. I said, I flowed just fine, Honey. I peach twelve to fourteen times a day because I drink a gallon of water. He say, oh, I need to be more like you. I'm well, yeah, I mean, oh my god, like yes, really, They're like, let's play the game. Who's the expert the doctor asking me if I want a drug, Well, aren't you supposed to tell me? And then them dictating which scans I have. Oh, you must have a mamogram before you have the ultrasound. Why one has radiation one doesn't.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just done. I'm done. I'm done the scam. All right, we got to talk about this Dad of the year. So let me let me ask all of you out there, whether you're a parent or not. Let's let's say you you.
Speaker 2: Let's pretend you're a parent in rural Georgia, probably a MAGA loving Trump supporting, anti government asshole, and the police come to you about your son being involved in threats against the school last year, and instead of really taking it seriously, you get pissed at the same You get mad at him. You don't get him in counseling, you don't get him help. You get mad at him. Then for Christmas you buy him a motherfucking ar fifteen. Okay, although now we're seeing that it wasn't really for Christmas, but you buy him. And after the police tell you the kid has probably got a problem, has been involved in some rumors about school shootings, et cetera. After you're told this, you and your infinite wisdom go and buy this child in ar fifteen at fourteen years old. What did you all get for gifts at fourteen years old? I got science sets, microscopes I love. I loved microscopes. I still want a microscope.
Speaker 1: I want one of those.
Speaker 2: Microscopes with the LCD screen where you can put stuff under it and look at the screen. I don't know why I want one of those, I really don't, but I want one really badly. But they're like five hundred dollars, so I'll probably never have one. But I want one really badly because I loved it grow up. My mom gave me a chemistry set, a bicycle, a video game. The last thing my parents would ever think to give me at fourteen years old would be an AR fifteen. But this father, after meeting with the police, after being told your son's a little bit unhinged, he runs out and gets the son a gun, like the Homecoming Queen. Everybody run the Homecoming Queen's got a gun. You know that song used to be parody. That song by Julie Brown who died used to be parody. Now the Homecoming Queen literally probably has a gun.
Speaker 1: Stop it, you're embarrassing.
Speaker 2: She did it for Johnny, who's Johnny.
Speaker 1: So we'll be back to talk about the Father of the Year. But the Dad of the Year.
Speaker 2: Let me give you an ar fifteen to your fourteen, you know, Christmas. Yeah, Hey, Carrel here, and i'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com.
Speaker 1: Forward slash, Really Correl.
Speaker 2: Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. You know, before we go to the Father of the Year, I just want to finish up about the health care thing, because look, there are people in this country that can't access one tenth of the health care that I've had, so I'm at the other end of the spectrum. They have given me too much healthcare. I am not that sick. I have not been diagnosed with cancer as well. I did have cancer on my face, but they took it off in a most procedure, so I did have squamis cell carcinoma. Technically I have had cancer, but you know, I haven't had like bladder cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, or anything like that, so none of those diagnoses.
Speaker 1: I do not have diabetes.
Speaker 2: My A one C is five five point zero, so five point seven and above is pre diabetic. Six point five is diabetic. I am not diabetic. Amazingly as many sweets as I eat, so I'm not diabetic. I do not have a heart condition. My A fab is pretty much gone. It maybe once a year ember lets me know because that's her job. Or she'll wake me up in the middle of the night and I'll be in aphib because that's her job. But since I've lost the weight and become a vegan, I barely go into aphib Yes, my order is growing and needs to be scanned once a year, but that's it until it reaches five point zero, and it's only at four point three, so that you know, that's just a once a year ultrasound. I don't need I'm too hell, I'm healthy. I don't need that much healthcare. This last week I did not need a ct A mammogram, two ultrasounds. I didn't need it. And they and they insisted, you know, they're like, no, you got to do this, No, you got to do that. Our protocol requires that you do this. Our protocol requires that you do that. You know, once they get you in the system, it's like jail. Once you're in the system, that's it, you know. And they see I'm sixty one, They're like, oh, well, this is the time that he's rapidly aging's you know, I had so many Can I show you what the nurse at the urgent care did to me? The nurse when she was trying to put in an IV at the urgent care. Can you all see can you see that that's not a tattoo, that is a bruise because she blew this vein out.
Speaker 1: The phlebotomist that took my.
Speaker 2: Blood for the PSA tests, that I should have her fired, that I should call and complain. They you come out worse than you go in. You come out with more problems than what you went in the room with. It's a scam. I'm done.
Speaker 1: My medical monster is lying in my head with Lily's on his chest. He is dead. He is gone. He is gone.
Speaker 2: Literally, Baby Hueye, that's the name of my medical monster. Baby Hueye has been irradiated to death and killed by all these doctors.
Speaker 1: He's dead.
Speaker 2: I don't have medical anxiety anymore. I do not want to spend all day, every day worrying about health care.
Speaker 1: Just don't. I'd rather just die. They just they go all in.
Speaker 2: Either they deny you care or they give you way too much. It's like I went in the hospital for this for they get so In March, you all remember, I got a vaccine like I'm supposed to for shingles. It gave me fucking shingles. Then the shingles gave me meningitis, which put me in the hospital. When I go into the hospital, what do they want to do. Oh, we're gonna put you on hepron. Why I don't take hepron. Oh we give it to all patients to keep their blood thin. Well I don't want your hepron.
Speaker 1: No, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh and we don't have your blood pressure pill ibersartan, but we have this blood pressure pill. I don't want to switch blood pressure pills. I'll just bring mine from home. Oh no, you can't do that. Yes I can, Yes I will, Yes, I'm going to. So I didn't take the blood pressure pills they gave me. Then they wanted to give me some other medication. I've never heard of that. Oh, we give it to all the patients. Well you're not giving it to me. So they tried to give me three drugs when I was in the hospital that I refused and I said I do not want them. They tried to give me opiate painkillers. I said, I'll take a time, then I'll thank you. Oh we'll get you that. No, I have some in my bag. That's fine. It's just either you're getting not enough care, or you're getting way too much care. It's and it's because it's for profit. In England, they do not do this. I watch twenty four hours in the ae An ultrasound is the beginning of everything. They don't do a ct before. I was told we can't do the ultrasound until we do the mammogram.
Speaker 1: Over in Europe.
Speaker 2: Other way around, we do the ultrasound first, because the government pays for things over there, and they do things more cost effectively over here. Run up that bill, run it up. It's just it's terrible, as terrible as this father giving his son an air fifteen after being told, and he's been arrested and charged with manslaughter. And he should be he should be the father. He should be in jail, just like the son. You are approached by the police, you are told your son has a problem, and then you give him a fucking gun.
Speaker 1: Go to jail.
Speaker 2: Go directly to jail, Do not pass, go, do not collect. Two hundred dollars. Has monopoly changed that now? It should be like five hundred dollars when you I mean inflation. Have they changed the prices of monopoly property? They really probably should I mean, park place still should be expensive like in the millions. You know, Mediterranean and Baltic and all of that, those should still be cheap and not that cheap. You know, Baltic should now be like I don't know, one hundred thousand dollars. The railroads, Oh remember they were two hundred bucks to buy a railroad owned? That should be like ten thousand. Now have they changed the prices in monopoly? I wonder, I random thought, but I wonder how they So this father is in jail and should be. But it just brings the bigger question, you know I talked yesterday, is tragedy inevitable? In other words, because we are human and because some of us are whacked out crazy or make really bad decisions. Is it just always going to be this way? Well, I can honestly say, if the father had not given the kid the air of fifteen, this tragedy would not have happened. It wouldn't have happened. Maybe he would have found another gun. Maybe I don't know, but the fact is it would not have happened the way it happened if the father hadn't ignored the warnings. And you know so many times as warning signs that nobody wants to look at or see. You know, I know you and I we meet people and we know they're fucking unhinged. And believe me, I meet people at the park and it's like, ooh, stand back from that person. You know, and I know you do the same thing. You meet some people and you think, oh, they're very likely to become a.
Speaker 1: Mass mass shooter.
Speaker 2: And I don't understand why people in the world, in these people's worlds, in their families, or someone said well they should yesterday on the comments under the video and said, well they should have institutionalized him.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. That's fascism.
Speaker 2: You cannot put someone away just because you think they're a danger.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: If that were the case, we'd block up sixty three million people that vote for Donald Trump because they're a danger.
Speaker 1: So you can't.
Speaker 2: Unless they've done something to themselves or others, you can't put them away. It's minority report. It's trying to stop a crime before it happens, and you can't. So is it inevitable? We have we have followers that keep buying guns for their children, and MAGA supports this.
Speaker 1: You'll see the.
Speaker 2: Whole families holding the ar fifteens. MAGA is just as much to blame for this killing anybody else, the NRA and MAGA.
Speaker 1: The blood's on their hands.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you, the fathers of Maggot, I guarantee it.
Speaker 1: I guarantee it. Liberals do not buy their fourteen year old's guns for Christmas. Okay, they just don't.
Speaker 2: As a whole. I can tell you most progressives or liberals do not buy their children firearms for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: They don't want something under the tree that could accidentally go off and kill Santa. Okay, So liberals do not buy their children weapons. They buy them, you know, video games, they PlayStations whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what A just a freakin mess. Don't forget. We have the.
Speaker 2: Chatroom YouTube dot com, Forward slash really Carrel, But if you weren't able to be there to chat, you can go in the comments below. Kaiser does that crap? That's right. I can't get an attorney to take my case about the shingles. No one will sue Glaxo Smith Climb for me, nobody. Gavin McLoud should have never given Reute Ralph mee Ralphie that b begun for Christmas. I don't know what that's about.
Speaker 1: Oh I've got a Christmas story. I don't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: That's the one holiday, you know. I was just gonna talk about movies. It's the weekend, and everybody's roasting. LA's chainting because they're over one hundred amateurs. We've been over one hundred for one hundred days. You rank amateurs.
Speaker 1: But oh, it's one hundred and five in Studio Citio. What with you? You know it's one hundred and twenty here? This just calm the fuck down.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so the West Coast is sizzling and a good place to beat the heat of the movies, so I thought, And you know, the Beetlejuice movie opens this weekend. It's gonna make crazy amounts of money. All of us want to see it. I want to see it. Don't you want to see it? I want to see it. They're all in it. We're on a rider, everybody. Michael Keaton plus Now, what's her name? I always call her Christina Ricci because she plays Wednesday, and to me, Wednesday will always be Christina Ricci. But it's that new girl. I forget her name, but she's fabulous. Jenna or Taka.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: She's wonderful, She's in it. Keaton's in it. Who's changed his name? He now wants to be Michael Keaton Douglas because his real name is Michael Douglas. And when he became a star, they said, there's already a Michael Douglas. You got to be somebody else, so Michael Keaton, but his real name is Michael Keaton Douglas. That's like my favorite artist from Europe, Emily Sondae, who I listened to all morning this morning. Emily Sonday's real name is Adele Emily Adele Sondae, and in her life she went by Adele, and when she released her album, they said, you can't be Adele Sondae because there's already an Adele. So that's when she said, okay, I'll be Emily Sonde just like me. My name is Charles Raymond Carrell Boule.
Speaker 1: The second.
Speaker 2: When I started doing music, because I was a writer and writing under the name Charles Boulet, it was told to me that I shouldn't, you know, keep that as my professional name, so Carrel Andrew picked it, which means Charles. By the way, Carrell was born. Carrell is check for Chuck. It means Charles, So Carrell was born in nineteen ninety. Oh, I have the ticket over here. I have the ticket to My first show is Carell right here here it is? What here was it? Oh my god, nineteen ninety two. Oh my god, Corrella is old. Two thousand and two twelve, twenty twenty. Oh my god, Corrella is twenty four years old? Or twenty two. Carrel's twenty two. He can vote now, he can drink ninety two, two thousand and two, twenty twelve. Oh wait, twenty twenty two. Oh hell, Corrella is thirty two years old.
Speaker 1: He old? Corrella is old.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sixty one. Carrel is only thirty two. That's why I look so youthful. That's well. Anyway, So we were going to talk about movies. I want to see Beetle Juice. I know you want to see Beetle Juice. But uh, there is a problem these days with getting us to the movies. How many of you still go to the movies. I love the movies. I love the theater. Ember loves the theater. She sleeps in the chair right next to me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I love the whole experience of the movies. I love the previews, I love all of it, and yet I just can't seem to get there. I can't tell you how many times I've been sitting here at the house. I'll launch fandango, I'll find a movie time, I'll even check the seats because you can see how many seats are full. I'll even pick a seat. And then I just don't buy it. I just I think, well, it's eleven dollars plus the time in the gas, and you could see a free movie on Netflix or Cinemax or Max or whatever it's called. You know, there's movies on or you could rent a movie for nine dollars, and you know, and that's what's killing the movie industry, that attitude like, well, it's eleven dollars to go to the movies and I could rent one for nine and blah blah blah blahlahlah blah blah. I will be going to see Beetlejuice next week. I go during the week because I can. There's no need to go on the weekend, especially in Nevada. COVID is at an all time high again. Oh yeah, COVID big headline Nevada has more COVID now than during the pandemic. And people yesterday, I wore a mask everywhere. I wore a mask in every doctor's office, every scan. I'm wearing a mask this morning when I go to doctors. Nobody was masked up, nobody more COVID out than ever before. And people are just skipped to malou running without masks.
Speaker 1: Morons.
Speaker 2: All right, I am corel be who you want to be, so heard anybody. We'll be back on Monday at our normal time at ten o'clock. Thank you for joining me early today so I can get to a ten o'clock appointment with a beautiful surgeon.
Speaker 1: I want to be bad gus h. I want I wonder what she's wearing today. I want to go just to see what she's wearing. So thank you Lese pumments down below.
Speaker 2: Remember to go play where not go in and over the weekend if it becomes available.
Speaker 1: At iTunes and Spotify and all of that. So so check the Austin on.
Speaker 2: With broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 1: Listen daily to the
Speaker 2: Coroll cast on your favorite streaming service.