Speaker 1: My name is Jake Hudson, proud and free from the gray state of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama. Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 2: That's where I stayed. I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Tuesday made me who I am. I'm dead he but I don't give a damn.
Speaker 4: I got my own rhythm, all my own.
Speaker 5: Kind of mind.
Speaker 1: I'm crazy, buttom On over kind.
Speaker 3: I got autism a D h D two Asperger's O c D.
Speaker 6: I see the world truth, truth.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear sky lot. I stay tall, I hold my head high.
Speaker 2: I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 4: They maybe me who I am.
Speaker 3: I'm defferend here, but I don't give a damn.
Speaker 5: I got my own rhythm, on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy, brought them one over kind on. People try to chieve me, but.
Speaker 3: They don't understand. I'm proud of who I am. Lord, I was made by your hand. I may be bipolar, I may run wild. There's a beauty in this heart of a child. I see the world in color, color, never black and white white.
Speaker 2: I shine my truth in the Southern nine.
Speaker 7: I love my Tuesday too.
Speaker 3: They maybe who I am, I'm dear friend he and that's my playing.
Speaker 5: I got my own rhythm, on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 3: I'm Jay because one of a kind of Yeah, Mississippi bom Alabama.
Speaker 5: Race, I'm living on in my own way.
Speaker 3: I know who I am and don't never hide.
Speaker 4: I'm crazy, brought them one of a kind. What's up, y'all?
Speaker 5: Walk to the candle.
Speaker 1: My name is Dson, Proud and free from the gray state of Mississippi. Mama's rude, run deepen Alabama Clay.
Speaker 4: Sorry, guys, I forgot I had that looping. But what's up, y'all? Welcome to the chandele hope you guys are enjoying your day. By the way, to all the through all the people out there.
Speaker 8: Electric shock therapy, you fucking look.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 8: I like her shock therapy. I like her shock therapy. I like her shock therapy.
Speaker 9: Um uh uh.
Speaker 4: Oh kick mh yo. But what is up, y'all? Welcome back to the channel. If you guys, welcome back to the channel. And if you guys are not subscribe, why not? Why are you not subscribe to me?
Speaker 10: Mm hmmm mm hmmm, mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: M yeah. But What is up? Y'all? Welcome back to the channel. If you guys aren't need to the channel, need to move, Yeah, I just want to do a few minutes.
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 4: But what's up, y'all? Welcome back to the channle. What's up? Welcome back to the channel. If you guys are nune hmm yeah, this this this weekend was crazy, yo. I'm sending.
Speaker 11: Get along, get Along game, get Along, get a long game, get Along, get along, get along, get along, get along game.
Speaker 4: Everybody know.
Speaker 9: Mm mm hmmm do do do do do do do.
Speaker 4: Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do.
Speaker 10: Do do.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 10: Mm hmmmmm hmmmmm.
Speaker 4: Get along, get along game. Okayada you turn. That's a landom into.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up? I'm sixty, I'm sixty. You need to come up. We need to talk. We need to talk in.
Speaker 12: Sixty because you mean, I don't know why you're you're talking about jack'sper Skelly.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's in your email, but you here's the thing. Do you know he keeps copyright striking your ass. He keeps copyright in your ass. Why are you you you you were doing it. I'm sixty eight, so that was a good troll I did yesterday. Are your boys all a oh you're in y mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: M hm h m hm m m h m hm.
Speaker 10: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: By the way, you want something about time? By the way, in sixty why did you steal Kofi from me? I did cofi before you did? Check asked.
Speaker 13: I was in sixties here, Hello, I don't I don't think you own Kofi. You can't stop me from using it.
Speaker 4: I just I I no, no, no, no, no no. Here's the thing. Everybody, every time I do something, somebody else has to do it too. Well.
Speaker 13: You're just a trendsetter, Jake. You're the one that ends up doing all of these things first, because as soon as you find out about it, you do it, and the rest of us, you know, find out about it later. Sometimes I find out about things from you. Actually. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But ladies and gentlemen, this is to the people that don't know who in sixty is he is? A he is? You been a Twitch trip partner for almost eleven years.
Speaker 13: I don't even know twelve years or has it's been eleven years now? It was twenty fifteen year.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I've done a jacket. But also you have seven thousand on your main channel, a five thousand on your other, on your on your weight, on your or the Internet channel.
Speaker 13: No, I've got two thousand on the worst. I'm sorry, three thousand on the worst the internet channel. I'm right underneath three thousand subs on that one.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry that. But I want to ask. And the thing is, I thought you were mad at me because I went in the tax channel a few times and said that you were streaming him.
Speaker 13: Yeah, why are you narking on me?
Speaker 4: Oh? By the way, do you know you still have your ex on?
Speaker 13: Hold on? Answer the question, don't just run off to it. If for a one, why are you narking on me?
Speaker 4: I just yeah, because you would you would nark on me if I did. If I did stuff like that, I.
Speaker 13: Would not Jake. I would sit here and I would watch it and I enjoy it, but like I would go tell on you.
Speaker 4: Listen. Here's the thing.
Speaker 13: By the way, I've told you before, you should react to some stuff.
Speaker 4: I think you yeah stuff, But I was zat Bussy says he gets my inst in sixty news from me. What you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Are you the.
Speaker 13: One that told him I'm streaming on twitch again?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 13: Oh okay. He was like, I heard your back on Twitch.
Speaker 12: I was like, I don't know, because because he could he could see your notification notifications. Good for him, he could see here's the thing when when you go there's a thing on Twitch called notifications, where in sixty he just went love.
Speaker 13: Or or I don't get any of those. I turned them off on Twitch because I do that that follow many people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like so and so has is just but also, are you gonna make a worse of the internet Twitch channel?
Speaker 13: Probably not. I don't I don't know if if I want to drag.
Speaker 4: Who's buff guy? Who's this buff guy? The one that he he reacts to Shanny and stuff? Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he did a whole stink tank thing. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 4: I remember him on He was on the Live Yeah, the actually in the ol C. He was part of Low Cow Nerds.
Speaker 13: I don't keep up with all of it, so it's all local Live to me. Yeah, it's the same over and over again.
Speaker 4: Is part of that show and believe read.
Speaker 13: Okay, did you you.
Speaker 4: You talked to her? You talked about her before.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: The only reason why I knew about Shanny is because you covered her one time on your channel when she was Shandy with from christ Or Shandy with christ Or Shade to christ Or.
Speaker 13: I thought you already knew about Shanny because I saw some old videos of you raging about Hussey and Naggs.
Speaker 4: No, I so, so you want to hear something funny. I fail. So I fauld Nags through steel toe medium. I hoping with her hush and the thing is here, here's the thing I am. I haven't even I didn't even know. Clara died.
Speaker 13: Yeah, she passed away. I think last October.
Speaker 4: It's I think I was in the stream with someone and they said they were talking about because I was in a J's chest. Because here's the I've got a pandel with AJ before, and she didn't recognize me when I went up to her stream. Okay, you have the strawberry.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, this is not a sponsored thing. In sixty is here in sixty is a Jake.
Speaker 13: I want to know what's the problem with me talking about Jack? I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't Jack listen, but I've.
Speaker 13: Been doing it for years. No, you have a problem with me talking about him.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's like I I watched a show for the coll Ins. I don't watch your show because I was Wow.
Speaker 13: Okay, you don't give a funk about my opinions.
Speaker 4: Right, No, I care about your opinions. I loved when you ate them that mustard mustard ice cream that like anything's ice cream. I was, hey, m sixty, I was the only I kept your stream up? Why while I why you were asleep?
Speaker 13: I can't ice cream too? But there was a mustard ice cream too.
Speaker 4: But also, have you ever dipped your have you? This is a question for you. Have you ever dipped your fries and ice cream?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They're good? Yeah, so quick question? Who did you love? Redirect to you last night? Start starts? But I know you don't like I know in sixty? Can I with those phone.
Speaker 13: Spawnheim?
Speaker 4: No, my friend's phone, because, by the way, was even better. It's different, brother than mayonnaise.
Speaker 13: I do like mayonnaise. I have to be honest, I do.
Speaker 4: Let me get you gotta go to food depot today.
Speaker 13: No, I'm not going to food deepot today. Jake, you wanted to yell at me for talking about Jack?
Speaker 4: Yeah, By the way, when when? When is? When? Is breaking news coming back?
Speaker 13: Jake? Why are you defending Jack? I just need to know.
Speaker 4: I just I to be honest. I'm trying to get him on my show.
Speaker 13: Oh that's right, I forgot about that. Okay, Okay, you're right, Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm trying. I'm trying to. I'm trying to. I'm trying to not disrespect to him in any way.
Speaker 13: Have you tried sending him an email?
Speaker 4: What's an email?
Speaker 13: With the fun You just sent me an email? What do you mean what's an email?
Speaker 4: By the way, did you know that you know GIGGI now has a show?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Okay, did you know Giggy from Local Queens? Yeah, he now has a show with Roxy and her son Scooter. Okay, no, no, no, not not not the Jack that not Uncle Jack. There's a do we have.
Speaker 13: To So when we're talking about cooking with Jack, he's a infamous YouTube chef and Jake wants to interview him, and I was like, I can't help you there because I don't like Jack and Jack doesn't like me. So Jake's been going in there and he's been narking on me because I've been sniping Jack right on my own. Yeah, his F's and Frank podcast. I've been sniping it. So Jake goes in there last night and says, Jack, did you know M sixty's sniping you? Did you know he's watching your content? You know what Jack does? He goes, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 6: I don't know what M.
Speaker 13: Sixty is or who he is.
Speaker 4: I don't care who he is.
Speaker 13: Oh, and you know what's funny is he sent me a goddamn copyright strike this week. So for him to sit there no like he's listen. He's been sending me copyright strike since twenty twenty three. I've had over fifty of them from him, and I just dispute them every time, and I and I get away with it because Jack's not gonna do anything. Let me finish. So he sent me one this week, and when he first struck me, he went out of his way to find my Twitter and blocked me on Twitter. So Jack knows, God damn good and well exactly who the fuck I am. Fucking fuck that guy. I do want him to come on your your.
Speaker 4: So let me let me ask you this, what's his problem? Why is he doing that?
Speaker 13: Why is he doing what.
Speaker 4: Why is he He's acting like a fucking Karen because he is.
Speaker 13: He's a fucking he's a big male Karen. And he bitches about the meat mountain at R and B's and all that shit, and like he he just bitches about everything. He's a fucking Did you see the video? Did you watch the videos from him?
Speaker 4: This week?
Speaker 13: He got a sandwich and he was like, oh, it's it's a lettuce sandwich. It has too much lettuce on it.
Speaker 4: There's no meat, Like it's supposed to be a lettuce sandwich. It's not meat, and it's supposed to be a vegan sandwich.
Speaker 13: No, no, so he but he got like a ham and cheese, but it had like a lot of lettuce on it. And instead of like just taking the lettuce off or whatever, you know, he just bitched about it was like, oh, lettuce sandwich. So yeah, No, he's just a Karen like that. That's all there is to it. He's just a fucking Karen. He the reason he can't take anybody making fun. That's the reason he hates me. Oh hey, look it's Bobby.
Speaker 4: Scone. Guys. We're talking about Hey, we're talking about it. We're talking about a food streamer named Jack Scallfi Jazz Scafini.
Speaker 2: Well fuck that guy, am I right? Yeah?
Speaker 13: He's an asshole? Have you seen him?
Speaker 2: I don't know who Elliot is, but.
Speaker 4: The guy, the guy is a.
Speaker 13: Chicken.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, by the way, Bobby Nig, how was your how was over there? By the way, wolfcast is going up soon?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what wolfcast is right in? Yeah?
Speaker 13: I know afters.
Speaker 2: You know that, Bobby?
Speaker 13: Have you been I could be wrong? Have you been blowing up on Rumble lately?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 13: I feel like I saw you on Rumble with like four indred viewers or some ship.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't think it was that many.
Speaker 13: Maybe maybe I just saw something.
Speaker 4: I don't know and he doesn't music show over here, But I think you're perfect idea?
Speaker 2: What do Late Night with Bobby Nick? Two?
Speaker 4: Jake?
Speaker 2: I think yours not live? Maybe four hundred views on an episode.
Speaker 4: In sixty Uh? You know that? Though? You know that's killed?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 2: Wait, Jake, pull up, pull up, Spun's coming. He feels like, this is no, not that one, not that one, the one up up above, the one where he says, no, that the one above that Now, I think that's the one he wants to know. No, the one down below that you know it's one Jake. God damn it, I'm just gonna read it then, Uh spauns is Uh. I think the perfect idea would be, uh, Jack and Jake doing a daily one hour after school special.
Speaker 4: He wants, it's no, I'm not doing I'm not I'm not doing the daily scrape.
Speaker 2: You gotta gotta teach not to be such a creep.
Speaker 4: The wrong person. We're not talking about that Jet. He He's thinking that I'm talking about uncle Jack. We're talking about another Jack. There is a cooking with Jack's cooking with Jack.
Speaker 2: Okay, well maybe that guy needs to be taught a lesson to Jack and Jack.
Speaker 4: Him sixty. What what do you think about what Bobby just said about Jack?
Speaker 13: What about Jack?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 4: What is he a jackass?
Speaker 13: But he is a jackass? Does he need to be taught a lesson? Is that the question? Probably not. He's had five strokes and uh still heats undercooked meat. So yeah, yeah, he's pretty stroked out, so we just make fun of him.
Speaker 2: At this point, he strokes himself out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, are you are you in bed? Yeah? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I suppose I didn't know there was two Jacks, but I still like you to consider my idea, not with him, possibly with Andrew.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't. I don't do shows with Andrew.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody that shows Andrew anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's here's the thing. By the way, so this guy he runs Rumble Studio, but he only runs it through I couldn't find his youth too in his Rumble because he does for frame on Rumble Studio.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you don't necessarily have to You don't necessarily have to do a show on Rumble, though, if you're doing it in Rumble Studio, right, you would know.
Speaker 4: You have to do the Roomble. You have to got the Rumble channel.
Speaker 13: That guy was using Rumble Studio, but he was also streaming on YouTube like I think he was streaming on both Rumble and on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Could be.
Speaker 4: The st John returns.
Speaker 2: What he's coming back?
Speaker 6: Yeah, when.
Speaker 4: By the way, I have a sound drop for that.
Speaker 8: I like her shock therapy.
Speaker 6: Fuch.
Speaker 2: Wow, there you go.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 13: I have to hop off of here, Jake. But if you know, Jack has been talking about doing collabse so just send him an email and I'll probably Okay, goodbye, good to see you.
Speaker 4: Bobby, I'll play you out. I'll play you out, brother. All right.
Speaker 2: By the way, as is normal, you can't listen to an hour's worth of programming on this station without us begging for money.
Speaker 4: It's the Bye Daily.
Speaker 5: Vegason where we hold your favorite show hostage. Like many things in life, you can throw money at something and feel better about yourself, but you have to open your wallet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, open your wallet, Jake, So.
Speaker 4: I want I want to play something?
Speaker 2: Okay, play something?
Speaker 4: Hold on Hunt theres live own a park?
Speaker 13: Oh no?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, then you just recently get a divorce from his wife or some ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, doing the tos.
Speaker 2: No, it's a guy who did the fucking your mom your mom's ass or something. What is it in your mom? Yeah, in your mom's, your mom's house, or I don't know, up in your mom.
Speaker 4: TOMPs the goal.
Speaker 2: Sigura, Sigura, Sigura, Sigura. I'm not sure. I know he's a comedian. He's a comedian.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 2: I know he's a comedian. He's a funny guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his life is Is he funnier than st? John?
Speaker 2: Oh way? Funnier? See that's the thing. Jake starting don thinks he's funny, but he's not actually funny.
Speaker 4: That is funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, though, you know, Kate Cake, when you laugh, are you laughing with By.
Speaker 4: The way, can I can I tell you something? People say, Oh, I can't. I don't take a bath. I do take baths. Yeah, you a video of it?
Speaker 2: No, you take a bath. But by the way I scrub your chest, we want to.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing a video.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck in the dub, Jake.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing a video of me me doing it and then have and have sexualize it.
Speaker 2: No, well you got a point there. Do you like to sexualize videos of special I am not.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that video and then have somebody reposted on their on their YouTube like like fucking Day twenty five did with my my videos. Yeah, yeah, could in this video he he he black boxed it.
Speaker 2: Oh so, but he had the unedited version though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow wow, Jake, So that I don't want to talk about I really don't want to talk about that though. No, it's okay because that's something that is really inappropriate. Yeah kind of yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 12: And by the way, did you see that I posted I posted a bunch of episodes.
Speaker 4: On on rumble h You posted what on Norma the episodes we did.
Speaker 2: Oh on here on the Rumble, like the stuff that we did on YouTube on Rumble?
Speaker 4: Yeah cool?
Speaker 2: Are you able to? Did you get the full like the video?
Speaker 4: I got the video?
Speaker 2: Okay, I so I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I did, and I did try to doing ev monks, but Emi muk was sucking up mm hm oh sp spolunteer noise? What's up?
Speaker 14: Tos?
Speaker 5: What are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 4: Yah? Fuck you are you? Is?
Speaker 5: No? Jake, I wouldn't have come on if I was. I just got done with work minutes ago. So this was a perfect breath of fresh air my two homies. Why wouldn't I join?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Now, Jake, I have an idea. Do you think you cannot step all over it? Just let me talk for a minute and hear me out either and you can pick like. It doesn't have to be Andrew or Jack. I just those were two names that I thought you would have good chemistry with it. Any kind of after school special that I could tune into daily for even if it's a half hour, I would tip you, and you know that I would. And in addition to that, just think about that. I'm not putting a pressure on your answer. You could somehow make a video that Bobby's describing without it being like inappropriate or dirty. You can't worry about if someone's gonna copy and paste it. That just means that someone's either jealous of you or you're not listening. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying if you had the water running and you're pointing at the tub like look, I'm getting in the motherfucker. That doesn't mean you take your clothes off. That doesn't mean you know what I'm saying. Like I'm saying, like very very minimal, and just think about it. I don't ever expect answers immediately like that. That's putting this is a way for you to make some money, Jake, because I would tip you for that, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: But but oh, by the way, I had Dave, Sara, Jesus.
Speaker 5: Christy, you jump topics left and right, but you like I thought, I did it. My mother used to do it too. My mom was real infamous for that. But no, Jake, I'm just trying to think of what he's like for you to make a little bit of extra coin. Like I said, don't strip down or anything. Just run the water and say, look, I have fucking water, and obviously I'm gonna crawl in that son of a bitch, and then people can't call your names like that. So hey, I'm team Jake. So as many times as you flip that on me, I'm still here. I am a forgiving individual.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The thing is, it's like I've always tried to be respectful to people.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, that's one of your top qualities.
Speaker 4: The one thing, the one thing is you know, wake it, you know, happen to you know Mondays? I hate Mondays because I have to get up at.
Speaker 6: I hate them too.
Speaker 5: I fucking do you know what because I work six days between fifty six and sixty hours. Sundays my only day off, so I fucking test Mondays.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, Bobby. By the way, I just want to let you know that that I've also been time to do other things to try to get the content out there because you Sue. By the way, our two hour episode with with Me, You and Me, No, with Bobby.
Speaker 5: I thought I was on an hour and a half episode. Maybe I wasn't.
Speaker 4: It was was a two hour episode where it was Bobby Nick, jan Nick and Frank.
Speaker 5: Okay, I remember watching, but I didn't join. That was Sunday. I felt like I was so exhausted. That's why I didn't come on. But it got taken down. No good, right. I saw you did a seven minute and fifty one second show the other day. I didn't see it. Did someone piss you off or what happened?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I just went over to So here's the thing with that is I did that that stream yarkster r YouTube YouTube mobile app sometimes, by the way, I did do him. I did do my own music show, but I took it down own.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, what kind of music show did you do?
Speaker 4: I played the music that I played, A couple of songs that I told you to play, like uh Inny Glaman I played. I actually have my version. I have a version of hold On. You did it on?
Speaker 2: You did it on YouTube rumble?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, okay, I don't think you're you're aware and I mean this but sincere respect and genuine admiration. But I don't think you're aware of how.
Speaker 4: Hello uh uh oh my connection with my connection with m.
Speaker 2: Connect Oh, something's something went on happened.
Speaker 5: I don't, Yeah, I don't. I'm on my phone. Brothers, Yeah, it's it's like weird doing it on your phone if you even like X out of it to check a text message, you fucking tich you so sorry about that. But when I was trying to say, Jake, take a breath, brother, I'm trying to give you a compliment, like I don't think you're aware of how much you fucking make me laugh, and in a good way, Like Bobby's funny, he makes me laugh, But you're just you're better at it than the rest of him. Like you fucking make me howl sometimes.
Speaker 4: And I love it.
Speaker 5: Laughter is good. You're You're just charismatic man. You say what's on your mind, and you say what other people think, Like I like hearing train of thought like that, just a stream of consciousness and just you say it and think about it later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to say, by the way, who is that.
Speaker 5: I've heard that name several times?
Speaker 14: Does he make a lot?
Speaker 5: Does he make a lot of enemies? Because I don't think I've heard his name in a flattering way any of the times I've heard it. Is that same with you, But I still do I think I heard that. I don't either, I heard that he's like a major troll. Now if he's watching, I don't know who the fuck you are. I'm not saying that. I just that's what i've heard, Yeah, exactly. I mean I've heard not a Chad mentioned him, right, I've heard Sander. I'm sorry, Chad mentioned his name, and I don't remember in what context. I have a song request in note for Friday who he plays it. What he does is he lets his hundred dollars sponsors, like like pick a song for his intro. But since I'm a three year remember, he lets me do it too, and I don't like. I send him nice emails and I'm always nice to him, so he doesn't you know, he trusts me or or.
Speaker 2: Chad.
Speaker 10: Chad.
Speaker 5: Chad is his world war Z. You've been on a Jake. I've seen you on it a handful of times, so and you know what it's all Listen, it's always better episode when you're on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because everybody walks. Opie has never funny. Opie says he would do my show. But every time I've asked this guy, he says he's busy.
Speaker 5: Dude, he goes everybody. So don't take it personally like he literally won't do anyone's show anyone, So you're just yeah, nope, he he I like Gopie. I still watch him. I mean I think he gets a little excited at times, but you have to look at it. It's kind of like you, Jake, like once you've been beaten down like by troll after troll, like NonStop, like it probably makes you a little bit paranoid or like it puts your your trigger finger, you know what I mean. You get what I'm saying. Like some like I've seen people try to like be nice to him and to turn into like a bad exchange because he thinks that they're just fucking with them. And there's two sides of everything, like so I get it. He's he's probably just like worn down from constant trolling, so he he kind of doesn't trust anyone at this point. I was on his show. I was on his show one time. That was four years ago, but I was on for like ten minutes.
Speaker 4: By the way, I just want to let you know that he actually has a website. His website it says he says new Opie Radio store in Merchs coming in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: I mean, I wasn't like singled out and he basically was posted the link and rolled the dice and I was like, I'll jump on. We talked about like the NCAA tournament. It was it was nothing big, but it was.
Speaker 4: He was nice like it was.
Speaker 5: I had no complaints. I told him. I told him, I I told him. I said him a long time big fan of yours. And he liked hearing that. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: The thing is, here's the thing. It's it's so easy to fall.
Speaker 5: Your mind is like a fucking hamster on a wheel.
Speaker 2: Did that come from?
Speaker 5: By the way, what you say? I sent Dave Sarah an email?
Speaker 9: I cut the.
Speaker 5: Day you said something about Dave Sarah minutes ago.
Speaker 4: I had him on the show yesterday.
Speaker 14: Was he doing key.
Speaker 5: Bumps or was he just blasting big fat rails? What does he prefer?
Speaker 4: So his dad is having Oprah heart surgery today and he had to leave a few times because his mom kept calling him about it.
Speaker 5: Did you understand my question? I think Bobby understood it. It was I mean, he allegedly he likes the uh.
Speaker 2: Oh ship again.
Speaker 4: Ship up.
Speaker 5: That's doing that like it just randomly, Like I think I have to like keep my hand on my phone and like keep the page actively because I was I'm doing standing here talking into it, and if I don't like touch the screen and keep it active, it's like going into you know what I mean, like how your phone dims out and eventually, so I remember this being a problem before. So hey, from now on, I'll jump on my computer like I only did this because Streamyard allows you to. But no, apparently he likes to do you know, dust, he likes, he likes to blow and.
Speaker 14: A lot of people do.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 5: That's why I don't do it. I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: I just don't know how to stop doing it, so I can't do it at all. Jake, I used to fucking tear through piles of that ship. My god, the money I wasted on that crap.
Speaker 2: Don't want to catch a habit there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, My sinuses are so bad like it would suck them all up. I'm cocaine, but I've had drug problems. Absolutely. I was never addicted to coke, but I did a lot of it. It was it wasn't something that I ever got physically sick from if I didn't have it, but I have I have gotten physically sick for drugs?
Speaker 4: What about.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I've done that ship that's creative, Like you're probably confused with seven oh hydroxy. Creatim is basically nothing like you can get addicted to it, but it's it's pretty much natural stuff like creative is pretty harmless. It's seven oh hydroxy that you want to stay.
Speaker 14: Far, far far away from.
Speaker 4: But I got was that the same one that?
Speaker 5: No, I don't, I don't think. I mean, I never heard her mention it. It sounds like, at least according to her testimonials, she was cleaned up by the time that stuff hit the market. That ship seven oh hydroxy's only been around for like a year or so. She talks about kreatom like regular creative. They're two very different things that so many people confuse.
Speaker 4: She got on too, so they were she was one of the people that were getting on Karmack when the whole thing with him using kratom was But she was right.
Speaker 5: That sounds hypocritical.
Speaker 4: But I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know her, so I don't want to comment on things that I don't know. I just from the things I've heard, it sounded like she had gotten her life on track before like seven oh hydroxy was on the market, and good for her, because you don't want any part of that ship. Brother, that ship will fucking ruin your life in a month. It's the strongest shit I've ever tried, and it's sold in every goddamn store, Bobby, It's in both of those stores again, so.
Speaker 13: Fuck the laws.
Speaker 5: It just keeps I know, man, it's very disappointing, like I have to now. It's like I know it's there and I know I could buy it anytime I wanted. I'm not going to, but it's just it works on my mind. It really does. By the way, No, Jake, I've gotten my ship together. I used to have some real issues, but that that's that's in the rear view. Marror, dude, it's not a problem more.
Speaker 4: I know. The thing is, I wasn't complaining about that.
Speaker 5: No, I know you weren't. You're just asking and you can ask for friends. But yeah, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not gonna lie to you and say that I'm perfect. Like I absolutely had my struggles.
Speaker 4: The thing is, it's like I kind of ask the questions that a lot of people want to answer, want to answer.
Speaker 5: I've been pretty much an open book about it. I don't pull any punches because I have a terrible memory. If I start lying, Jake, I'm not going to remember what I lied about. So I just be honest and slut. Easier to remember honesty than it is to remember lies.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's natural, recall. You don't have to put any effort into it. When you tell a fucking exerberant like wild lie, like you have to a lot of creativity and thought into it, and you have to remember it like you might get called out on it months later and you're like, h fuck, I don't know what I said. So I'm a terrible liar. So I just don't do it to a fault. I'm probably too honest sometimes.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 4: Solution? The other the one.
Speaker 5: Man, Yeah, he seems like a good dude. I don't really know him, but he's always been cool. I haven't seen him in a while now to say that it's been like a couple of months. Oh he's here now, See, dude, I didn't even know you were here. That's integrity. And I was saying nice things about you because I can't see the chat from the screen. That I have, Like I'm on my phone, so it's like I'm actually on an email. I didn't even get to the browser, like I'm through the email connected.
Speaker 4: So see, damn it.
Speaker 2: It's okay, he'll be back.
Speaker 4: We know this.
Speaker 2: There's a track record of dipping out and coming right back. It's okay, Jake, It's okay.
Speaker 4: It didn't work.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: She did her show yesterday. I yeah, he love he loved.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe he'll be back in who knows Maine? Who knows.
Speaker 4: He is? What did he?
Speaker 2: But check out you today? What time did you wake up?
Speaker 13: Sir?
Speaker 4: I have to I have to get up at like hey o'clock.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Bobby Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Babby.
Speaker 13: Babby Bayan Jinky h.
Speaker 4: Should I say? Should I send brutal pain? Ank?
Speaker 2: Sure, go for it. He's probably working.
Speaker 4: Easy to cheese.
Speaker 2: It is Jesus good.
Speaker 4: Park is better.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Oh lord, don't don't don't don't make that into a damn uh. Every time I say something about it, people make clips about it. By the way, yesterday I was when you were when we were doing shows, I was, I made something and then and then you asked me to do a show with you. Yeah, I am a mour on.
Speaker 2: Well that's okay. Sorry, I could be more on it as well.
Speaker 4: I'm alone. I'm alone. I'm alone. I'm on a balloon. You lose a baby, so why don't you do.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now maybe off of YouTube?
Speaker 10: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: Here make.
Speaker 14: There?
Speaker 4: This is better.
Speaker 5: I'm on my fucking computer because I tried to click like it keeps saying like allow the mic access. I accidentally clicked never and then it doesn't let you change your fucking mind.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't let me do it on my phone.
Speaker 4: That way.
Speaker 5: I don't don't worry about Thank you?
Speaker 4: That did, Abby did?
Speaker 5: She originally made the image, but that was edited by Pea cut He added that fourth of July flavor. And now I'm having another problem. He sent me additional images that are really nice that I want to use. I've downloaded him like four times, and when I try to fucking retrieve him on the settings option here, it's like they don't exist. That I cannot find him anywhere. Like I have no luck with computer stuff. I hate it with bloody fucking passion. I hate text ship like I'm the worst at it.
Speaker 4: That's supposed to be a cat.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a cat with an ice cream cone. It's a punk rocker. Because Abby was observant, and she knows I love ice cream and she knows I like music.
Speaker 4: So credit I thought, by the way, should I show I guess I'm to show you guys, let me go.
Speaker 5: I just thought it was really cold that she like it was observant of us and like new.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Boddy, remember yesterday, remember that patriar about.
Speaker 2: What the oh yeah, yeah, that's great juggle.
Speaker 5: Did you ever consider getting American? I think it would calm your nerves down a lot. And I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way. I'm saying because I mean, look, you're as bold as I am, but I'm fourteen years older than roughly fourteen years older than you, so I just streak. I think if you smoked some high grade marijuana, it would calm you the fuck down big time. I would even buy them, just just to just to see you try it. I'd probably purchase it.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't fail it federal crime.
Speaker 4: Here. By the way, I'm going to say something, but you know what I.
Speaker 5: Mean, Bobby, I would buy him a bag of it just to see him try it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can, we can mail. Uh, we're here arrange thatt.
Speaker 4: Good, there we go.
Speaker 5: We can make this happen. I'm crazy enough to what dude, what are you?
Speaker 6: Oh cool?
Speaker 5: Where'd that come?
Speaker 6: How'd you do that?
Speaker 5: Because she definitely didn't didn't dress.
Speaker 4: Like that, did she? And Lily? And then by the way, Lily and I are.
Speaker 5: What's what's going on with these juggalos? Like I haven't read it, but I'm seeing it on hot like on headlines that they're poaching them at like at these gatherings, they're arresting a bunch of them. Is that what's happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess they're playing in places where is illegal.
Speaker 5: And well then once they start searching around, that's when they start finding all kinds of ship. You know, it starts innocent, and then they're like, oh what.
Speaker 4: Do we have here?
Speaker 13: Oh what's this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a huge cocaine ring that just got busted at Penn State, and I hate that fucking school with everything in me. They're the ones that allowed children to be molested for thirty years by the assistant coach well allegedly allegedly he was convicted for sixty years Man, what is.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get soothed because you know, you know.
Speaker 5: If they come knocking point in my direction, I wouldn't be lucky enough for them to assue me. So listen to what I'm saying, though, But they got they're in the headlines for a I mean we're talking like a million dollars like cocaine ring that the fraternity is allegedly being the proprietors of that school. Can ill afford any kind of black eye after what they put themselves through fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: Hey Rob, Rob, I'm making you into a cat. Go ahead, man, you.
Speaker 5: Can do whatever you want, whatever keeps you be happy. Because I was telling Bobby earlier, whenever a show like is going on, the kind of mood that the host is in really trickles down to the kind of you're kind of in a good or a bad mood.
Speaker 4: Situation.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's anything.
Speaker 4: Bobby take the.
Speaker 5: I think he should like make sure his brain goes to science whenever he perishes, because.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 5: I want to know the decisions.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jake, I think he has so many backstage.
Speaker 5: I don't, I don't, don't I see backstage.
Speaker 4: I do want to hold on.
Speaker 14: Something great.
Speaker 7: I went to link right now, say Bobby, I just say you went to sleep like City News vancover.
Speaker 5: Frankie, I want to know Pennsylvania weather for this weekend.
Speaker 14: Brought towers of Pennsylvania. California's gonna be hotter.
Speaker 5: Showers. Now you said rain this weekend.
Speaker 14: Cancervany rain in California too.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're good. California is close to me. It's about four thousand miles, very very cold weather.
Speaker 4: By the way, what's the clogs?
Speaker 5: Let's he say, don't leave your pencil dry.
Speaker 14: Hey, Bob, I just say you went to private chest. That's very very.
Speaker 6: Warm Minna, Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Mobby.
Speaker 5: Listen, how Jake's already onto a new topic before the song's over.
Speaker 13: Like all the wheels are already.
Speaker 4: Turning because frank you just put a video. Just put the video up. Frank you just put out two minutes from this video. Thank you.
Speaker 14: I'm on a two minute mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to the two minute mark and you'll see Frankie in the video.
Speaker 4: All right, hold on, let me let me finish. By the way, uh, I just want to say thank you for my phone because I had that loaded up, ready to go. But let's let's get to the news. Uh is City News? Okay?
Speaker 14: Yes, I guess I'm on the news last night, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be fine, it'll be Bobby Fan played today.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you guys are talking about.
Speaker 7: I was talking about Vancouver thunderstorms and odd weather pattern happened in Vancouver.
Speaker 5: Gotcha? Oh one of your videos, got you, dude?
Speaker 4: Actually it's not one of his videos, City News.
Speaker 14: It was an odd brought so much. It's under some cock flood and Vancouver's really really bad. It's not times supposed to be a dry period in Vancouver.
Speaker 15: Bach com But with the storm passing, power restored, in flights back up to speed. For most, the only lasting impact will be the memories of what may have been in a generational show.
Speaker 5: Jack rapt City News Vancouver.
Speaker 2: Hey, Frankie, where were you there when you were leaf?
Speaker 14: And the guy interview me, the reporter from City News Vancouver.
Speaker 2: Oh you were at Dooley's. That doesn't even look.
Speaker 14: Like Yeah, there was Dooley's and Sydney Nova Scotia that was there when they interview me.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, right on, And if you're here.
Speaker 7: About this Californy is going to remain really hot this weekend. Oregon, Washington's going above hunter Farehe this week in California and Arizona. I've been mad at Luetah Colorado, in Oregon, Washington, idahole Ma Cannon can't at the Stasis, Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: Hey, fright, Frankie. That was a Frankie guy plum my.
Speaker 7: Plugs is my brus guys at Franky mcdea, my link trees franking them McDonald in, my present at Frankie mcteen ninety four, in my xbo first at Frank mcde in, my in, my read is faked on ninety four, myself read is banking doult. My facebookus franking adults. My Instagram is Frankie mcteen ninety four. My TikTok is riked on ninety four, whit Clappers franking do ninety four, White Twitter is facing on ninety four by stashed Figgie, Amy CD one, my two chail stocks rooves and my blankedin and s franking best talk on franklin us and Chick on his life.
Speaker 5: Did you get all that?
Speaker 4: People? I didn't get Hey, hey, hey, Bobby, I just put hold on hold on like that was one run on see just put it in the link.
Speaker 12: But I just put the I just put I just tagged Safety Nation into the descripture and put the link to the videos.
Speaker 5: Could you imagine those two doing a show together. I don't think either one would get a word in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: You're if you and Frankie did a show, you guys would be like, we.
Speaker 4: Did a show. We do shows all time. He did the show before? What the hell?
Speaker 2: Why did why did chat turp me into a cat with a fucking woman's body?
Speaker 4: That's what I want to know, because women behind you?
Speaker 2: What was the prompt here Jake.
Speaker 4: T DPT was it was dronk and I said make him into cats?
Speaker 2: Oh good, give me a no fucking woman cat.
Speaker 4: Fo mm hmm. But this show is actually good.
Speaker 2: No, it's a good one. It's a nice one.
Speaker 5: And you want to see another good show Jake on Wednesday, you should tune into in the Lounge because Bobby's going to have a guest on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who.
Speaker 5: Who you having on? Bobby?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: You wanted only spawn of Satan?
Speaker 4: Fuck? I.
Speaker 5: I make sporadic appearances, Jake. He doesn't really let anyone up there. But he lets me on, so I try to really bring it when he's spin a wheel, Yeah, listen telling you we spin a wheel that has different albums on it and whatever it lands on. Then I play the whole fucking album a couple of songs at a time. It sort of like so we always have content, we always have ship going on. We pick an album that's you know good, that's dearer to my heart, and then I each time I send in two or three songs, I include a little information about it, and it's something we've been doing for a couple of years now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Man, by the way, this is a I'm gonna I gotta this is they have a listen learn this is my I'm putting it in the.
Speaker 4: In this to you. This is a local radio station. It's called ROT one O four. They have a they have a lot, they have a online listening thing.
Speaker 5: Well, Jake between the like, it was like probably November twenty twenty four, to remember ish of twenty twenty five. I played two strong out songs every fucking show and it ended up spanning ten total albums, three EPs, two compilations, and one live album. Two hundred tracks we played. I'm kind of proud of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: I mean, let's just think you had.
Speaker 4: What Jake, did you get that? Did you get the link of sitt?
Speaker 2: I don't know did I would you?
Speaker 4: Would you send it discord? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I got it? So where's rock?
Speaker 4: One of four Front hasburg Laurel that they over a bunch of stations, including Crazy one, four, three, seven, the Groove like okay, and also they also do a lot of they they're they're mostly classic off station.
Speaker 5: Yeah, depends what time you start tonight, Bobby, even if you start late, I might send a couple of songs just just for the hell of it. Depends, like I probably send something, but depending when you start. If you start early, I might send more. But you don't need to start early. I'm just saying that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you go to your music show today, Well.
Speaker 5: Tonight, he does his late show, but he incorporates music into it. It's not like in the lounge where it's just music. It's kind of there and there's you know, there's a panel and it's fun. It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: There's a great idea that that you added that and I think it I think it worked out like you made it through the early storm because I was afraid that, like in the lounge, was gonna take a back seat because of it. But it's not happening.
Speaker 2: We we powered through it.
Speaker 5: I think you found a way to balance both of them. And sometimes starting late's okay. That's better than no show. Like if you don't start on a Saturday. I mean I like it too because I have to work that night and I can, you know, get it in and it's okay. But if you don't start till four on a fucking week whatever, that's better than nothing.
Speaker 4: Look at it. But by the way, I just want to let you know that a viction to oh god, ok, Jake.
Speaker 5: Don't get excited, man, none of this shit's worth getting worked up about.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jake, you don't you use young man Rob? Take her?
Speaker 4: There? You go? No? Why not? Taker?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: What does what did he do?
Speaker 5: I think I checked and I clicked on the comment like no one else could see it, But since I'm a mode I could see it, and I was like, that really made you ban him forever?
Speaker 4: It's you.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to step on.
Speaker 4: The stuff that he was saying out of the chat was.
Speaker 5: The one that well, he's never on a show. How the hell did he say?
Speaker 4: Okay, No, he was in chat room. He told me to tell me idea while telling me the fuck off and stuff.
Speaker 5: So Jake, I give him three credits and he's told me to fuck off like he just I haven't said it. One time. I was like, Rob, I do nice things for you, and he knocked me around like I'm a battered wife.
Speaker 4: I was like that ain't right, yes, sir, by the way, I just want to say, I I so I didn't come to playing that because cityew, because I've had we had issues with the news companies before my Box New lay their ship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, this is a Canadian.
Speaker 4: And I.
Speaker 5: I'll pull I'll pull a Jake and change the subject. There's footage I guess. I haven't looked it up yet. If Cindy Lauper at one point singing on stage, and I guess she was really trying to hit a high note and a bird flew by and ship right in her mouth. I don't I've never seen it, but I guess she's worked very tirelessly to have it rubbed from the internet, but it keeps popping up. So I'm gonna have to look that up at some point.
Speaker 2: You see this.
Speaker 5: I learned that because I heard I heard a really good cover of one of her songs. I'm actually gonna play it on Wednesday.
Speaker 13: Oh cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't want to give it away, but it's it's really good. It's it's definitely different than her version, but it worked out cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But but I really want to say that we do we do. We do respect news media here.
Speaker 2: Yes, we restaining all the news and all the.
Speaker 4: The world. Let's go line and
Speaker 2: Uh