Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 1: The stories told?
Speaker 2: And left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lines on theories.
Speaker 4: They stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here.
Speaker 5: On this solid graph, the answer screen.
Speaker 2: They're all round, rise and break through all.
Speaker 6: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbes as we record on this Wednesday morning, June fourth, twenty twenty five. Our guest Matt is standing by. We'll have them on in just a moment. Two quick reminders, please do check out our new website, truthernet dot com. Also, if you would like to join us, if you'd like to share your story with the masses around the world, please send us an email. It is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. At this point, we're scheduling towards the end of July, so you'll have plenty of time to get your story together and prepare for the podcast. So please do feel free if if you've been thinking about doing, so reach out. We'll get you a questionnaire, very simple to fill out, and we'll get your scheduled for later on this summer. And that's all we have as far as housekeeping notes. Today, I want to bring on today's guest. His name is Matt, and again Matt, good morning. How are you sir?
Speaker 5: I'm doing great.
Speaker 6: How are you, George doing really well? Thank you for joining us this morning, and as always, do take a moment and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure. So, first of all, it's an honor to be on the show. I really appreciate this opportunity. My name is Matt. I'm first and foremost the follower of Jesus Christ, seeking every day to live in accordance with his word. I'm thirty four years old, born and raised in a great state of Kentucky. I was bussed to grow up in a Christian home where I was homeschooled, and I was encouraged to thank for myself at an early age and really to view life as a holistic learning experience, not just something that you experience in the classroom. I have an educational background in biology, psychology, and theology, but I enjoy pursuing a wide varieuy of subject matter. I just really love learning whatever it is, and that's one of the reasons why I got into, you know, researching the topics that we're going to talk about today. Currently, I am employed in the construction field. I get to do a lot of traveling, and so that gives me a lot of time to listen to podcasts, to your show, and in my spare time, I enjoy outdoor activities, running, hiking, and camping, anything outdoors. I love to write music, and I just I just love learning more about the true nature of this created realm that we live in. And I'd also like to give a big shout out to my Flat Earth brothers, Mike and Charles. They were on the show back on a couple of the earlier episodes, and I've been really blessed to be able to connect with them, and I'm just so thankful for this community and just all the knowledge that is shared here. It's a real blessing.
Speaker 3: That was Mike and Charles.
Speaker 6: You said, yes right on, that's awesome that I've heard so many stories of people connecting with our guests from previous episodes, and how the community is you know, it can be a divisive community.
Speaker 3: It truly can.
Speaker 6: Some people don't like to have any differences in their beliefs.
Speaker 3: But I really believe that.
Speaker 6: Good outweighs the divisive, if you will. I have heard so many great stories of people who have both in their communities and in long distance, build relationships that have helped them physically, mentally, but more importantly spiritually.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. Yeah, it's so important to build the community. We really need to realize that we have we have a lot more in common than we have differences. At the end of the day, and even on areas that we disagree on, you know, we can we can agree to disagree, and I think we can all agree in the Truth community that that we definitely need we need more to be more united, and that we need more humility, you know, because we know one person that knows at all, we all you know, God's bringing together people from all kinds of different backgrounds and with different experiences and knowledge, and it's you know, it's it's in working together that we really make a difference.
Speaker 6: Yeah, humility is something that I've been studying here in this first semester. That is something that it's very difficult to you know, as a man when it comes to forgiveness and humility. I think all of us that's two things that we really need to work on. And you know your email Ephesian six eighteen, which talks about really being in prayer all of the time, you know, keeping it on your mind foremost. It's really it's similar to being in the truth community. We kind of have to rewire who how we were built originally. We don't have to really have to change wholesale, but I think we for myself. I don't want to speak for everybody else, but I changed the way I used to learn things and where I got my information from. Right, if it came from a textbook, then I just it had to be the gospel. But it turns out the Gospel is really the only thing that is gospel in this day and age. What do you you talked about the impact of early schooling. If there was a if you were able to create a curriculum in Kentucky, what would you base education on and what would you do to support critical thinking and research skills amongst the young minds.
Speaker 5: You know, the Bible is number one, It's the foundation, and I think one of the Uh, critical aspects of education that we've really lost is learning how to think logically, and that classical educational approach is really important and there's no one size fits all educational approach and it's really but but we've really lost the ability to to think logically in analyzing arguments, you know, and just the basic laws of logic and being able to recognize logical fallacies, and we've really really lost that. I think getting back to a more classical educational approach based on scripture, I think would be really beneficial, and also just instilling a lifestyle of learn, holistic learning approach for kids. Like I said, just understanding that it's education isn't just in the classroom. It's about applying that knowledge in the real world and being able to really bring out each each student's unique abilities and skills and gifts that God has given them. So there's really there's no one size fits all, but I would I would say that getting back to more of a classical approach to education centered on on the Bible, on a on a Christian worldview, and just instilling that love for learning. That's that's so critical.
Speaker 6: Well said, Amen, We're going to kind of break this down we kind of emailed back and forth. We're going to break down today's chat into three basic sections, and you want to just start out first talking about psychological issues and you know, as well as foundational spiritual spiritual issues. So why don't you lead the charge on this?
Speaker 5: Sure, thank you, George. And before I do that, I would like to just share my testimony briefly, because that does relate to a lot of things that talk about. And like I said, I was raised in a Christian home, but you know, growing up, I had not truly accepted Christ for myself. You know, I'd personally appropriated to faith. But when I was about seventeen, I was going through some severe struggles with anxiety and depression. And I just feel like I need to say, you know, if anyone is out there struggling with anxiety and depression in particular or whatever it is, you know, God he's merciful and he's there for us, and we have only to turn to Him and faith and Jesus is the answer. And because I've been there, I was about as low as you can get with anxiety and depression, feeling very broken, overwhelmed by a sense of sin and failure. But I found forgiveness and strengthen Jesus Christ. That is, that's the most important thing. And just like with the Apostle Paul when he was talking about his thorn in the flesh and the Lord, the Lord said, my grace is made perfect in weakness. And that's really been kind of a theme for my life. And the Lord really showed me how my salvation didn't depend on my own efforts and works or my feelings. You know, I'm a feeling at the time. You know, works and feelings can be good things, but they can also lead us astray. So we need to really make sure that we're grounded on the on the solid rock of Christ and the salvation by grace alone, through faith alone. And then after I was saved, after I was born again, the Lord just started to reveal a lot of truth to me, and I began to realize that the world is not at all what is presented to us, as we've been lying to about a lot of things. And looking back, I can see even when I was, when I was a child, you know, I would I would ask a lot of questions. I would, you know, I would think it was funny, you know how they said that we're spinning really fast, a one thousand miles per hour on the Earth, and yet it didn't you know, it didn't feel right. But I thought, well, I guess you know, they're the experts, you know what they're talking about. You know. I even had I remember when I was a kid when I first looked through a telescope and I saw the stars the way they really are, and I thought, you know, that doesn't really look like the cartoons that were shown by NASA. But you know, at the time, I thought, well, you know, that's what all the adults tell me, is this way, So I guess it is. But you know, looking back, I can see how God was already kind of priming me, as it were, uh before, for the truth that he was going to show me later on and around I guess it was twenty sixteen, I started to look into some of these things, moon landing JFK nine to eleven. I even came across some information on flat Earth. At that point, I didn't actually, honestly, I didn't dismiss it out of hand. I just kind of kept it in the back of my mind, kind of like for future reference. It was. I was skeptical, but I think it was it was more that I didn't have a lot of time because I was focused on the other other issues, and I thought, well, that's an interesting time. But I don't know about that. But you know, I can see again how the Lord was preparing me for this truth, specifically the flat Earth truth of biblical cosmology. And so yeah, and then after COVID, of course, like with most people, after witnessing the world governments and Lockstep pushing this lethal bio weapon on the population, and just how everything that was done was how totally evil and satanic it was, then my mind really was opened. And then it was about that time I started listening to your show The Fact Hunter, and that just really the Lord really used that to confirm so many things that I was researching and really helped to inspire me to keep going on the research. And then one day, I don't remember exactly what it was, but I was looking on Spotify and the Flat Earth Files just happened to come up. You know, I know it was providential, but it seemed like it just happened to come up this side of the Blue and as a recommended show. And I've heard that from other people too, And so since I was aware of flot Earth before. I didn't think it was silly or anything, but I still was kind of like, I don't know. But then after listening to the first few episodes, just the way you presented the information, as they say, the rest is history. I started doing my own recent search and really digging deep into scripture on this topic. And that's what really sealed it for me, because I when i'm am convinced that the Bible teaches something and I that's when I know it's true. And so, you know, like you, I couldn't sleep for literally two weeks. It was. It's funny, it's like that same timeframe. So two weeks I'm like, oh my goodness, I can't believe we've been lied to like this. And then I'll never forget the moment. I was driving to work early one morning. It was still dark, and I looked up and saw the moon, and I just remember thinking that the moon, it's not this dusty rock, you know, two hundred and forty thousand miles or so away. They tell us, it's right there in the farmament. It's part of a perfect skycalk with the sun and stars, and God is right there Bubba's looking down on the circle of the Earth. We're not randomly spinning and wobbling and falling through this endless vacuum. We're especially created on the on this flat, stationary earth, with a divinely ordained existence, care for the creation and glorified God and Savior. That's I wasn't thinking all those words right then, but that's that's that describes my motion at that moment. And I actually almost had to I almost had to pull off the side of the road and just stop. I was getting so emotional, was like, this is this is true, and it's and just realizing how much it was already beginning to strengthen my face. It's incredible. And so I'm just so thankful for that and for God's work and using your show and and other other things that have brought me to this truth. This truth.
Speaker 6: Well that that's an awesome testimony and it's I'm sure it resonates with a lot of people. For me, and I'm sure it's similar to you if you came on the Fact Hunter first. And I know we're going to get into this in a little bit with so for me nine to eleven, when I finally you know, went down the rabbit hole and figured out the truth about that. I felt that is a betrayal. But when you know it hit me with you know, flat earth, I just felt duped. I was kind of disappointed in myself because I've always considered I'd never considered myself the smartest guy in the room, but I always considered myself someone who was who had the ability to let's say, I can generally tell the moral compass of a person just having a brief conversation with them, whether I can sense usually if they're generally good, or maybe you know, have a few warning signs when you when you speak with someone. I was completely fooled. It was one of those things, even when I was well into my you know, search for the truth overall, in general, I would continue to kick the can down the road. Anytime it came up, I'd pull out my Captain America's shield and bounce it off and keep looking down. And what I didn't realize was how important that rabbit hole was. Because what it did is I stopped refusing to look at no matter how ridiculous something seemed, I'd at least take a moment or two to look into it now and That's very important because some things that I considered, like flat Earth just to be ridiculous. I would not even look into it. And then you're like, my goodness, Then you understand that everything on Earth, not very little is organic. Outside of what you do in your home, everything that you see on the TV, that comes through music, all of that is is not organic. And is it's it's really the Truman Show we're living in absolutely.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I actually I need to watch that whole movie. I still haven't watched the whole movie. I need to watch that. And I've seen what is it they Live and the Matrix. I haven't seen the Truman Show yet. I need to need to watch that for sure. But yeah, but really, you know, getting back to some of these foundations, no issues on some of the I'd like to move into talking about some of the intellectual and psychological issues that are foundational understanding what's going on. So everyone has a worldview. It's a way of looking at and interpreting the world. Whether you realize it or not, we all have a worldview, and everybody bio logical necessity. We have a lot of times in philosophy it's called an axiom or first principle by which you interpret the world. It's like the glasses that you use to view the world, the lens by what you see everything. And some people you know may claim they have no prior assumptions, they just interpret the world purely based on evidence, you know, you know, by what they see. But this is this is actually not true. And the proof of this is seeming the fact that everybody has different interpretations of the evidence. If the evidence was the ultimate reason why people come to a certain truth and everybody should agree. This is why, for instance, so many people can't seem to accept the clear evidence for all of these so called conspiracy theories and things, because they have these a priori axioms by which they're interpreting the world. And so people have been trained to automatically when they hear a quote unquote conspiracy theory that oh, that's just crazy, that's some you know, in that job on the internet. Whatever. And I'll get more into more of the psychology of this later, but at the end of the day, every worldview has to answer certain key questions, and I'm not going to go into all of them until the you know, philosophy gets to tedious and I don't want to take the time with that, but I think it is important to understand what truly constitutes knowledge in the ultimate sense, like in a philosophical sense. And we live in an age where everything you know. People want to view things as being relative and say, oh wow, there's no you know, no such thing as absolute truth. And the problem with that is it's self refuting because the very statement that there is no absolute truth is in itself a knowledge claim. You're claiming to know that there is no truth, or you're claiming to know that you don't know something. So it's really self refuting to deny the existence of absolute truth. So we know that truth exists, and we know that the knowledge of the truth has to exist because it's helf refuting to deny that. But in philosophy, in understanding what knowledge is in an ultimate sense, I would define knowledge as justified true belief. And so I promise to bring this full circle back to and relate it to the to the truth or world here, because it's very relevant. So I may have a belief about something that is true, but it may not be justified. So for instance, even I'll use an example of viewing something that you know seems like something very obvious and very easy to prove. You know that my name, for instance, my name is Matt. But is this belief justified? And at one level it is, But in an ultimate sense, unless a certain belief is guaranteed to exclude error, it can't be considered justified an ultimate philosophical sense. So I may believe that my name is Matt, and I might be able to justify to a certain degree. I could show you know, I could show you my ID, I could you know, different different proofs that I could produce. But at the end of the day, those things, since they're not a divine revelation, it's it's subject to error. And so this has relevance to the conspiracy world because there's so many things that we're told about the world, historical events, false narratives, and this is you know, like like the Mandela effect for instance. It's a good example of how you can have a belief that can feel so true and so real, but in reality it's actually a false perception or a false memory. And so the bottom line is that only beliefs that are justified in an ultimate sense are only the only beliefs that count as ultimate knowledge. Are those that come from divine revelation. And so that's why it's important that we base our worldview on divine revelation, as God has revealed it into scriptures. And once we have that, then we're able to interpret the evidence properly. We're able to interpret historical events properly. God then gives us the ability to interpret his creation the way it needs to be. But until we have that foundation and the proper set of presuppositions, we won't be able to do that. And so I just wanted to make that very clear that and also that relates to how we should science as Christians, because we have good there's good science, there's true science. The word science actually comes from I believe it's a Latin word that simply means knowledge, and so science is good in that sense. But science, at the end of the day, it's a tool that God has given us to use in the world to help to to be good stewards of His creation, and it's but at the end of the day, science is not the ultimate arbiter of truth. In fact, a lot of times it actually leads us astray, and so we don't want to worship science. Science has become the scientism, this its own religion in the modern world. And so that's something that we need to really focus on, I believe as Christians is regaining a proper understanding of our faith in the intellectual sense and not be afraid of that. That Christian faith is is a robust intellectual worldview. In fact, it is it is rationality itself Jesus Christ in John chapter one. He is the log ass, he is the He is the principle of reason and rationality that upholds all things. He's not just an abstract principle. He's a person also. But it's we really need to combat this anti intellectual spirit that has pervaded the church for so long. It's very it's weak in the church church, and it's I think it's made a lot of Christians intimidated by, you know, secular, atheistic worldviews. But when we recognize that, you know, there's in scientism it really has no self justifying first principle to begin with, you can't you can't build a worldview on materialism. There is no way, uh two, for that axiom to justify it. People that say that you know, all knowledge comes from sense, perception, that is just everything we see is all of reality. Well, that in and of itself is not something you can observe through sense perception, So that worldview is not self justified, and so it really has no legs to stand on. And so as Christians, we need to reclaim our confidence in our faith as intellectually, rationally robust and able to defeat other world views. And knowing that we can be, we can then use scientific arguments against these secular worldviews, kind of like David cutting off the head of Goliath with his own sword after first hitting in with the stone. But we first have to we first have to use the stone of God's word to knock out the false presuppositions, and then we can use the scientific arguments as a secondary means of showing the truth.
Speaker 6: Really well stated. And you're right, the the word science is derived from the lat word santia, and it basically just means knowledge, right, And even like you know you said, they've hijacked that word and made it into something that it's not. And actually there's a very good article that I read just a few weeks ago written by Joseph Combe talking about how Christians should think about science and how it is troubling to see that these scientific advancements are racing past existing you know, man's laws and God's laws, and you know, we as believers of followers of Christ need to be wary of that. And you know, you really have to, like you said, you have to be able to articulate these things to people because of you going back to psycho psychological issues of how people are so deeply programmed. And if if I'm not pulling you too far off your path here, could I ask you the question how do you think or or what is the combinations of ways that they are programming as psychologically?
Speaker 5: Now that actually details perfectly into what I was going to talk about next, George. So, yeah, the psychology of coming to the truth. And I have some background in psychology, and it's it's just really fascinating to me to understand how people are wired, you know, what makes people tick and and so when I started getting into the you know, researching these truth or topics, it really became even more fascinating to me. But also you know, very very sad because then you realize, while we've been subjected to this mass mind control in a way that I don't believe has ever existed in history. Maybe maybe it has, like before the flood or something, but you know, it's it's really it's crazy, but we have been subjected to to this mass mind manipulation by the powers that be, and it's it's really nothing less than trauma based mind control and emotional manipulation through what I like to call early age imprinting. And so these two concepts I want to focus on once again, there's there's so much I'm just you know, scratching the surface on these topics. But first and trauma based mind control. The victim is not subjected to just simple manipulation. Someone could manipulate you with an emotional appeal or our simple bribes or you know, threats or whatever. But trauma based mind control, it's manipulation in a very diabolical way because it's appealing to the deepest feelings of our empathy, are compassion, our justice in the victim, and it's channeling that feeling towards a cause that is in reality fake and unjustified. And yet because of the trauma that's connected to the triggering event like nine to eleven, the victim is unable, at least initially to engage the critical thinking region of their brain. And that's the key that because if you can engage that critical thinking region of your brain at that critical time, you can disengage from a line narrative. But the traumatic event affects the pre frontal cortex of the brain, which is the region just believed to be most responsible for things like critical thinking, planning, and decision making. And that's I mean, that's part of our survival instinct is to you know, channel our energy towards those regions of the brain. They're going to help us to get out of a dangerous situation quick and so in one sense, that's a good that's a good thing. But you know, the powers that be that in the media, the government, they they have hijacked and exploited that natural survival instinct in order to force their narratives and their agendas on people. And so when you're experiencing a traumatic event, and the thing is, you don't even have to be personally experiencing it, that's where television comes in. Television brings the whole population into this traumatic event and even though you're not you may not experience it personally, when you see it, you're experiencing trauma to some degree. And so that's why people are so susceptible to emotional manipulation. You don't have to be personally a victim of the traumatic event to experience those neurological mental effects of the trauma based mind control. And so the perpetrators of this manipulation have used the television, have used media to great effect, like events like the Challenger explosion, you know, where they wheeled the television in and everybody you know saw that, and then of course nine to eleven. It subjects the entire population to the mind control at once. It's like I think the quote is attributed to Nixon where he said Americans will believe nothing until they see it on TV. Yep, And yeah, yeah, exactly, And that's that's so true, So that that adds such a powerful dimension to this mind control. And then what it does is when you have the few people who aren't taken in by the manipulation, they are persecuted because they're made out to be uncarrying and insensitive simply because they're questioning the official narrative. That's because everybody has has already become emotionally attached to the narrative that's been forced on them in that moment, and So that's that's trauma based mind control, and it's been used to great effects through all these false flags, a lot of the you know, school shootings and different things that happen anymore, when I you know, I'm at the point now, which I think you are too, George, where you see something in the news and you just automatically start questioning it and you can start kind of, uh, you know, poking holes in the narrative pretty quickly. But that's because we've been, you know, researching these things for some time. But you know, if you're if you're a person that's still under that mind control, you're just assuming that what you're being fed is true, but it's just not. Then the other the other concept I wanted to talk about with the psychological angle is this early age imprinting, and this has to do with uh, this has relevance with flat Earth of course, and the global lie because this early age imprinting, it's it's how we're brainwashed at the early stages of development to accept and become emotionally attached to certain ideas. They could be or they could be images and beliefs like the globe. The globe is just such a good example of this. I mean, obviously, globes are everywhere from as early as we can remember. I mean, you can't even you can barely come into this world without seeing a globe somewhere. It's going to be, you know, above the child in their crib and the bedroom, and and then it's going to be on children's programming on television, and then as they get a little older, it's going there's going to be a globe in the classroom. And then everything you see on the movies, in the documentaries, other forms of media, there's a globe, and it's it simply becomes part of the fabric of people's psyche. And it's that's why it's so extremely hard to dislodge that idea, because at the end of the day, the idea has not been has not been put there on a rational basis, but it was. It's an emotional attachment, and as humans, that really is, you know, so probably the most powerful means of attaching an ideas somebody is through emotion. Really we need we should be able to move beyond that as we grow and develop intellectually, we should be able to give rational reasons for things we believe. But at a young age, that emotional attachment is just so strong, and so that and then this ties back into the presuppositional issue I was talking about. And so when a person becomes emotionally attached to a certain narrative, it becomes their presupposition, it becomes how they view the world, and so in order to dislodge that, it takes a radical reconstruction of their whole worldview. And that's why people push back so hard. So at the end of the day, this helps, This helps us understand, you know, that we do need to show patients with people and understand that as as a society, as a culture, we've been subjected to this mass mind control. And yeah, so that's that's all. I think, that's all I had on that. So hopefully that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes perfect sense.
Speaker 6: And that leads me into I'm glad you mentioned the globe and the effect that it's you know, they've been using it for such a long time. Something that I've been wanting to make a video and get it on my rumble channel is just a video of all the just short clips of TV shows and movies from you know, the thirties, forties, fifties up to today that have globes in the backgrounds on the set and just to show to prove how much of a effort that they do put into ensuring that it is part of your everyday life where it's it's it's subconscious reinforcement, is what I call it. And then you look at spelling, right, the word spell itself has a long and interesting history and it has to do with casting spells, and the globe, the word itself does suret you know, the word globe represents Earth in some manners, but it also.
Speaker 3: Has to do with power.
Speaker 6: And I'm not going to get into today, but if you do a little bit of research, you'll see that a globe does, you know, when you look into the history of globes, its representation to power. And then if you just go to Google and just put globe or globes into it, you'll see how everywhere in every walk of life, how to watch the golden globes, where to watch the right they call it the golden globes, your your newspapers, the Boston Globe, all of these things.
Speaker 3: It's it's NonStop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely yeah. And that's another thing too that that just came to mind, is even among Christians, you know that there's this what I like to call this attitude of being practically agnostic when it comes to Satan's ex even though you know, Christians and even even non Christians would readily agree that there's, uh, you know, either a powerful being called Satan or at least that there's evil, you know, force of evil in the world. Yet at the same time, it's like kind of just this vague notion that Okay, he's kind of out there and there's evil out there, but you know, but still generally we can trust, you know, every things that we hear and stuff. When really, I mean you think about it, you know, Satan is real, and he's he's at work in the world to deceive, and the manifestation of his activity is going to take shape through specific narratives and things. I mean, this itself is part of Satan's deception to hide his own activity and existence and make people who are pointing it out to be crazy. And I just think that this is really it's fascinating. It's also sad that Christians have been you know, duped into scene, but I mean, this is in the Bible. I mean it's Satan is the father of lies. He comes only to steel, kill and destroy. And in one John five nineteen it says that we know that we are children of God, and the whole world lies and wickedness are under the evil One. So you know, if Satan has you know, he doesn't have obviously he has no power over us as God's children. But the whole world there in that verse is referring to the whole world's system in opposition to God. And so if the whole world's system, in opposition to God is under the power of the evil One, who does nothing but lie, nothing but steal, nothing but destroy, then why wouldn't we expect just about everything that we hear from the world's system to be a lie?
Speaker 3: Hey man?
Speaker 6: And that is all of these things that we talk about are clearly written in the Bible. But again, it's breaking that psychological barrier that all of us listening to this podcast had to overcome at one point or another. And I'm so glad you brought up first John five because that entire chapter catalogs a lot of the things about wickedness about and reminding us not to keep worldly idols. And on my other podcast, I lost a third of my my audience when I started trying to show the truth about Trump. But that is another psychological barrier that a lot of people, conservatives, they can't get over, and that in itself is something. Right, there's there's for me once, for me twice, what about for me seven hundred times? My goodness, and people still put their faith in man, in these people, and we're told, you know, Psalms one eighteen eight, I beat a dead horse, but you know it says, put your faith in God, not man. And we whether it was COVID with Fauci or the government with Trump or insert whatever, we continue many people continue to do.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, absolutely, yeah, absolutely, so yeah, at this time, it's okay, George, I like to kind of switch gears and maybe we'll get into talking about some of the some of the false flags and historical things.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: All right, awesome. So one of the one of the truths that the Lord started to reveal to me pretty early on is in the area of eschatology and how to you know, view the relationship of Israel and the Church. And I know this is a lot of this is going to be controversial, maybe new to people, but you know, I just I just speak the truth as I see it in the word, and you know, I began to see that, how uh, the the teachings of dispensationalism and Zionism have really been very destructive and detrimental to the Church and the world in many ways. This idea of dispensationalism, it has roots in that go before the eighteen hundreds, but really the really the main manifestation, if you will, of it, when it really took hold, was in the late eighteen hundreds. It first created and spread by John Nelson Derby of the Plymouth Brethren. And I know a lot of people, if you're a Christian the Truth community, you probably know a lot of this information. But I just think it's important to talk about this, especially given the stay of the world today. So John Nelson Derby, he was part of the what's called the Plymouth of Brethren. He was I was trying to do some more research on Derby because of I've heard rumors about him that he was an occultist or freemason himself. Now it's very possible that he was. I haven't been able to find any heard evidence that he actually was. But what I did find was that his family owned Leap Castle in England and his parents often engaged in magic rituals and had demonic encounters, and this is pretty well known. It's a castle. I think you can actually go visit it, and so that's pretty disturbing for one thing. And also when you read some of his writings, he has terms that are used in freemasonry, and he uses them a lot. He calls Jesus the coming One. He calls God the architect of the world, and that's a very that's a very common phrase in freemasonry and Illuminati literature. So at the very least he was very familiar with the teachings of freemasonry. But in any case, the teaching that he was promoting, this dispensationalism, I believe, is a rejection of the clear teaching of Scripture, and it is in many ways. It's to theological root of a lot of the bitter fruit that we see today, and it basically is teaching that there's this sharp distinction between ethnic Israel and the church that God had, And when you really take it to its extreme logical end, it basically forces you to believe that God has two people instead of one, which is really out I mean, at the end of the day, it's fundamentally heresy. I'm not saying that everybody who believes in a form of dispensations is a heretic, but I'm just saying that the teaching itself, as it was originally promoted by Darby and its logical outcome, does result in false teaching, because it's what it's basically doing is it's treating that final finished work of Christ, which ratified the New Covenant, as insufficient in some way. Because if you have to have this, the separate dispensation and in which a certain favored race is elevated above the rest of humanity, that is completely anesthetical to the New Testament. God is not a racist, He's not elevating one group of people above the rest. There's one way to salvation for all peoples, and it's it's really an attack on the finished work of Christ. Even just the terminology that's used they present our dispensational teaching presents the church age as like this parenthesis period, as if we're just in a waiting periods like and then we're gonna, you know, get raptured out, and then we're gonna have and then God's going to deal with ethnic is Differently that is not what the New Testament teaches. The Church age is not a parenthesis. The Church is the fulfillment of the Old Covenant, and all those in Christ are the true Israel, regardless of your athnic background. And so I think it's really this is really a fundamental false teaching that needs to be corrected. And I am encouraged to see a lot of people waking up to this, but I think people are very ignorant of the history of this idea. And then they also are not really digging deeper into scripture. They're just listening to what, you know. They may see a pastor on TV, a televangelist or whatever, you know, promoting dispensationalism, Zionism unconditionally supporting the modern state of Israel, and it's they don't have any theological backing for that. But there's too many people that are not really reading the Bible for themselves, and so I really feel like it's important to cover that and just some scriptures that I would like to reference. I don't have time to read all these, but in the New Testament we read that Abraham, the promise made to Abraham through his seed to all the nations is fulfilled in Christ alone. Christ is the seed of Abraham period and all those who believe in him. And so that's how the promise to Abraham is fulfilled. It's not fulfilled by trying to reinstate some kind of promised land in the Middle East, or by certainly not by rebuilding a physical temple, reinstituting animal sacrifices. They may try to do that, but that is in disobedience to God. That is not going to be that is not going to be rewarded by God. And so as Christians, we need to distance ourselves from that as much as possible, because that is one of the greatest blasphemies that you can do. It's like it's basically spitting in the face of Christ, like saying this, you know your work on the cross, it's not finished. We still need to go back to, you know, try to build this earthly kingdom in some way that is really dangerous, really blasphemous at the end of the day. And so I feel like I just need to warn people about that. And you know, we see that quickly coming. You know that we see that in history that control role now that the Zionism dispensationalism has over the Church and over our government to the point now where you know, everything I just said would probably be considered anti Semitic, and they're wanting to even pass laws against it. But the truth is the truth, and we need to we need to not be afraid to speak out against it.
Speaker 3: Well said.
Speaker 6: And I think when you were referring to the New Testament, I think Galatians three twenty eight really sums it up well. There is neither Jew nor Greek. There is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you're Christ, then you're Abraham's offspring. So you know, that's just saying that's the way, right, that that's the only way. It doesn't matter if you're Jew, if you're Greek. The only way is through Christ, that's right. And you also mentioned Cei Schofield or I'm sorry you mentioned John Nelson Darby. And the guy who took the ball and ran with it was Ci Schofield, and heated that name rings a bell with you all that speak. He's the Schofield Bible with the notes. C I Schofield was not a good dude. He was not a good man whatsoever. He had to resign from I think he was the US District Attorney for Kansas at one point and then he was forced to resigned because of scandal financial transactions. He was accepting bribes from the railroads, he was stealing political contributions. Just a bad dude, and he left his wife and children. He was a heavy drinker, and all of this post World War two, pardon me, is really and when you got to eighteen ninety is when it really turned with the world's Zionist organization. And that was almost the same time the CI Schofield Bible started showing up in all of these Bible colleges and it's the three big ones in America still champion that. So that is one of the reasons why this is ingrained in so many pastors across our country.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, And you know, the thing what should really be a huge red flag is the fact that you find nothing of this teaching in early church history, and really not up until the eighteen hundreds. Like I said, you can find certain individuals, like in the sixteen hundreds that maybe we're kind of had ideas that were proto Zionists, if you will, but really, for eighteen hundred years of church history. This dispensational Zionist ideology was not only unheard of, but it was really it would have been radically opposed because you read the Church action, they clearly understood that, you know, the Church is the fulfillment of the old Covenant. The new Covenant fulfills theal It doesn't it doesn't obliterate it. It still has meaning, but only as a shadow pointing to the reality. And that's the bottom line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well said. And that is something that.
Speaker 6: If you look at everything before the Civil War, Freemasonry, those actual political parties, their whole basis of running was on getting rid of Freemasonry out of this country. There was a great religious movement in the mid seventeen hundreds, there was a great revival amongst Protestants, and they squelched the Freemasons. Of the one who ended up squelching it, and the original thirteen colonies didn't want anything to do with a federal government because they knew that slowly and surely they would take away our nature, natural rights, God's rights, right, God's laws. And that's what happened within a matter of seventy or eighty years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, and it's it's really, you know, interesting when you study one thing that I've been looking into that I still need to do a lot of research on. I'm really kind of new to looking into this whole idea of could we actually be in Satan's Little Season? And it's I think we are. And I haven't worked, you know, all the details out well, nobody has, of course, but I think it's really it's very possible. I think we probably are. It's interesting that, you know, during the so called Middle Ages, there was a roughly one thousand year period where the Church was the dominant force in Western culture, particularly which was the kind of the former Roman Empire, if you will, the beginning of the uh, the uh let's see, look my nose here.
Speaker 6: So yeah, basically started with the fall of the Roman Empire and ended with the Renaissance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. And there's different ways you can calculate that. And the thing is where I'm still trying to work out is are we actually living in a timeline that they tell us? Because we have to question everything at this point. It's like, you know, are they really is a history that's presented like of the Middle Ages, you know, it's sometimes presented as like, oh, they're kind of you know, backwards people, and it was the Dark Ages and all this kind of stuff, and then it wasn't until the secular Enlightenment came along that mankind truly got you know, I questioned all that because you know, they're trying to present it like you know, Christianity, you know, took took society backwards and like that. It was this time I questioned all that. I really do, and especially when you look at some of the things that happened in the eighteen hundreds. I just recently discovered that they were all these insane asylums and they started they put people in these insane asylums, and the hundreds of thousands of people, and then you have all these orphans, you know, orphanages coming up on all these orphans. Where did these orphans come from? Why did they build all these insane asylums? And then you have all these buildings, these magnificent buildings that were built at like, how in the world could they have built that? Even with our modern technology. It just it doesn't seem possible. So I know that we've been lied to about everything at this point, So why would our history be an exception to that? I just I can't imagine that.
Speaker 6: And just to back that up a little bit, so much of our history in our history books and science books, our fiction as well. Right, if you just get on Google and put when did cavement exist, it'll say that it was during the Palaeolithic Era, which spans from two point five million years ago to ten thousand BC. Well, we know that's false because the Earth is only sixty five hundred years old. So I mean if there is proof, right, if you're a Bible believing person and there's proof in front of you that they're lying about that, then then we should be questioning the current timeline.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, And it does seem like that, you know. However, However, like I said, I'm still doing research on like how to work out the thousand years, like if it's supposed to be a literal period or not. But it is interesting that like between eight hundred and eighteen hundred, it's another possible timeline for the thousand years because at eight hundred that was the creation or the beginning of Charlemagne's empire and kind of the beginning of Christianity's dominance in Western civilization, right, and then almost exactly a thousand years later, like early eighteen hundreds, you have the fall of the Holy Roman Empire. And again whether or not you know the political sphere of the Church's influence was always a good thing, it wasn't, of course, But the point is that Christianity was the dominant force in the culture for roughly a thousand years. But then in the eighteen hundreds you have, of course, really a little before that, in the late seventeen hundreds, you have the revolutions, the American Revolution, the French Revolution. Then you have the rise of Marxism in the mid eighteen hundreds, multiple revolutions in Europe. I think eighteen forty eight, I believe it was the year. It is called the year of revolutions. Even in the early eighteen hundreds, of course, you have Napoleon, which he even called himself. Napoleon said he was wanting to create a new order and he would be the new Charlemagne. And that's kind of interesting that he would use that terminology, because you know, again that's kind of about the end of that thousand year period. It's like this new order is beginning, and so it's it's all very intriguing. I'm not saying that any of this is correct, but I think it's very intriguing that you have that timeline and then in the eighteen hundreds you see all these things that look like a great reset happening. You know, maybe they were putting these people in insane asylums because they were they were people who didn't want to go along with the program, and they were putting them, you know, and even doing away with them. Who knows, and that's how all the orphans came about. So it's all intriguing. I think it's worth looking into. And I definitely don't think that it's It is a coincidence that then you have the rise of a lot of false cults in the eighteen hundreds, you know, Mormonism, Jehovah's Witness and then of course dispensationalism and Zionism, which really is at the heart of so much of the New World order. When I start, yeah, and when I started researching historical events and just realizing, wow, we've we've only been given mostly lies, and you know, I started looking into the federal reserve system, which is anything but that. Even it's very name, it's not federal, it's not a reserve, and it's really not a system either it's all based on this fiat currency, and it's really our nation is really under a curse. And this is one of the main reasons is that Woodrow Wilson really sold us out. And it just it's just so sad. You know, realize that our money.
Speaker 6: I think we lost you for a second there, fayatte currency. You said, it's a shame that our money.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Someone I think it was Thomas Massey that posted nineteen thirteen was the worst year ever, between the income tax, the seventeenth Amendment getting ratified, then of course, you know, the Federal Reserve being established, it was a bad year.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. Yeah, that's an understatement. That was a bad year. That's kind of when. Yeah, the creation of the Federal Reserve is kind of why. I trace the when when our country really officially came under the thumb of the New World Order whatever you want to call it, you know, the globalist regime.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and I don't remember if it was this podcast or the other one, somebody was talking saying that because you know, you had mentioned false flags, that the worst one was actually probably Fort Sumter because the Civil War, if you look at the country before and after one of the biggest things that we lost, what was our faith, The shift after the Civil War, you know, in reconstruction in late eighteen hundreds, how the world changed. It is quite interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, Yeah. And then you just you know, you keep you keep studying events that that happened after that, you know, fed a reserve. Then you move on into you know, World War One, the communist rise of communism, even World War Two. I know it's a you know, very controversial subject to question things that happen in World War Two, but I think it was a recent guest you had on pointed out that we're not allowed to, you know, question the official Holocaust narrative and different things that happened. We're not told about the atrocities that were committed against German civilians, you know, the firebombing of Dresden. There's just so many things, you know that the narrative just has so many holes in it, you know, that don't add up. And I think it's important to look into that because there's a reason why the world's in the state attend this didn't just happen, and it didn't just happen overnight. These things have been the result of years and years, generations now, multiple generations of lies, false flags, and great evil. It's been perpetrated on humanity. So I just encourage people to to really dig deeper, do your own research. Don't use Google or YouTube primarily. There's I use yandex That's that's what I use for my search engine now, I like, yeah, absolutely, So, you know, there's just so many things. But you know, you look at you know, again going back to going back to the desionist issue and dispensationalism. You know, we're told that, you know, you hear from politicians all the time, Trump and different people it's like Israel is the greatest ally and all this and that's a lie too. Everything. I mean you look at just take the USS liberty attack. Who even you know, who, who even knows about the USS liberty.
Speaker 6: I was even writing that word down when you mentioned it, so I remember to mention it when you were done talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, exactly. And there's just so many things, I mean, think about, and then even from the you know, the theological perspective of so many in the church thinking well, we have to bless Israel so that we're blessed. Well, just honestly, look at history and you can't honestly tell me that since nineteen forty eight, and really before that, but since nineteen forty eight and since we've supported this secular state of Israel, that we've been blessed, we haven't. It's been the exact opposite. We've been cursed in every way, in the way that the Bible talks about in the Old Testament. We have we've had endless wars, we're in debt, our economy, we're under debt, slavery, and then worst of all, of course, is all of the moral degeneracy that we see all around us. And so I just encourage people. You know, I know this, The truth hurts sometimes, and it's really you know, it's controversial, but like I said, I pray every day for the courage and the patience to share it with people, because it's you know, if we're truly loving, we truly love people, we won't be afraid to share the truth even when it hurts. And I think, you know, as a as a church, and really as a world, we need to to wake up from these lies. We can't keep living a lie. I mean, it's just like in your personal life, if you're if you keep living a lie. You're going to eventually it's going to destroy you. It's going to destroy your relationships with others. So I just encourage people, you know, to look to look at these things. I have a lot of a lot of links and stuff, two different things I thought about. I thought about sharing them, but if you want to include them in the show notes later, we can do that. But there's just yeah, So that's what at the end of the day. I want people to really do their own research and realize that, you know, it's okay to question the official narratives about.
Speaker 6: Things, absolutely, and feel free to email me those links and I'll put them in the show notes so people can do their research.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And you know, for those who maybe have never heard of the USS Liberty Incident, please go back and research it.
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 6: I interviewed two of the survivors back in I think June of twenty twenty one, and you can still hear the anger and the wrenching of their hearts for their lost shipmates. And again that was fifty eight years ago, and they said, listen, we had our flag up. You know, whatever the history books say.
Speaker 3: He said, we had our flag up.
Speaker 6: They called I think Fifth Fleet and they were told to turn around by LBJ. They wanted that ship sunk and we would be living in an even different world if that boat went down.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're absolutely right. Yeah. When I first heard that their story I think was actually on your show that I first heard about it. Wow. Yeah, I got really emotional, rose up. I mean, that was that was an act of war. And then you know the way LBJ stabbed him in the back. I mean, I just you know, I think you know, your own president, you know, orders the planes back, and we had you know, thirty four servicemen killed, I believe in yeah, one hundred and yeah, it's about one hundred and seventy wounded, I believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And yeah yeah, So I mean just the double standard. You know, if that was any other country, you know, it would have been an act of war.
Speaker 6: But and just giving a guy his Medal of Honor in a private ceremony in a shipyard in Baltimore, where every other individual who's ever got in the meddal of Honor got to go to the White House and was on TV and everything else.
Speaker 3: That's not low key. They wanted to keep it.
Speaker 5: Yep, absolutely and yeah, what when.
Speaker 6: You mentioned the I'll close with this and then we'll get into the flat earth from the biblical and scientific perspectives. Is your history books will will go on and on about the Third Reich, but they won't mention what brought about it. They'll you'll never good luck finding a history book that really is well read about why mare Germany and what led to? You know, as they say, one extreme brings another and they say, oh, they were burning books. You know they were burning they were burning pornography books is what they were burning.
Speaker 5: Exactly, Yes, exactly. I'm glad you mentioned that because that was that was in my notes. Yeah, ymar Germany is what we're living in. This is ymar Germany two point zero. Well yeah, let's yeah. If people don't know that, they need to research that.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 6: Let's go ahead and lead into in our final thirty minutes, the flat earth from a biblical and scientific perspective.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, So it's okay. Can I go ahead and give my silver bullets?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Okay. So I actually have seven, and so I have a seven chambered revolver, I guess. But the reason I have seven because I like seven. It's a biblical number. It's just but anyway, starting with I'm going to start with number seven and work my way up because I'll so I believe the scriptural witness is number one. But so the first thing is ancient cosmologies. Now I picked that one because it's something that people do talk about. I don't hear it talked about enough, but I think it's it's worth mentioning because ancient cosmologies, and here I'm referring not just to biblical cosmology, but ancient cosmologies like Greek, Norse, Egyptian, all the ancient cosmologies that pre date any idea even of the Greeks, of their being, of possibly the Sun being in the center, or the Earth movie any of that. The ancient cosmologies all taught a flat earth, a flat plane of some kind. You know, they differed in there and how they perceived it and how they represented it. But really, you know, you have all these ancient cosmologies that agree on the basic structure of the universe, you know, a relatively flat earth with some of them. Saw the old Norse legends talk about there being like this outer ocean that goes around the whole Earth, and you know, the firmament, dome and everything like that. And the early Greeks actually were flat earthers, you know, because this is one of the misconceptions people say, well, even the Greeks, the world wasn't flat. That's not true. Now, there were after Socrates and then you have you know, Aristotle and then Phosphors like Aratosenes and others that you know, then they began to you know, develop a spherical earth model. But the pre Socratic Greeks, the earliest Greeks were clearly flat earthers. The earliest Greek poets, like Homer, they conceived the earth is relatively flat, like a shield with the river Oceanus around its rim. And again, like I mentioned, the ancient Norse legends, there's a respect in Norwegian historian James Rudolph Kaiser in eighteen fifty four he said, the earth, as the Norse imagined, it was a flat line disc. And you find this in every ancient cosmology, not just Biblical. And so again the Biblical cosmology is as a Christian, that's my you know, the number one. But you know, I think these ancient cosmologies land a lot of evidence that this was a truth that was known because you have all these different ancient civilizations in different all different parts of the world, different world views on other things, but they all agree on the basic shape of the earth. And that's pretty powerful and that's pretty you know it goes that's also like the flood legends. They all have ancient flood legends, and that that points back to something real that happened. You know that that the odds of everybody, all these civilizations coming to the same conclusion about something is is pretty slim to say that was just by chance. And so that's that's number seven. And then moving up to list number six, I guess it would be airplane flights. Now I know that there. I read the book on the emergency. I think it's sixteen emergent to see fight fight landing is by is it Eddie Allen Carr?
Speaker 3: I think he's flat or what is it called banjo flight?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a really cool book. I really love that. And I will have to say I think some of those fights you can you can make a case that they could theoretically work on the globe, but some of them you can't. And it's pretty clear when you study it. And one thing that I did on my own that I thought was interesting. I haven't done this in a while, but you can get on fight Radar twenty four and you can watch like the replay of the flights. And one time I watched a replay of a fight from that you know, attracts the flight path from Santiago, Chile to Sydney, Australia, and I noticed that during the replay, the plane it kind of seemed to go off of the like it kind of went missing. It didn't really go missing on the screen, but like the data that it was giving for like the altitude and the speed and everything, it went blank. And then the plane on the screen, you know, the little blunt plane symbol on the screen. It just kind of shot across really fast, across the ocean and got to a certain point and then the data picked up on the screen, and I just thought that was really odd. I just never seen that before. So I know that we've been lied to a lot about the obviously the Southern Lambs, you know, what's really down there, and so you know, I just think that's interesting. So the flight Paz that that would be number six, and then number five is the fact that we don't have the freedom to we don't we can't fully explore Antarctica. I mean, that's a that's a huge one right there. And apparently not the North Pole either. I haven't looked a whole lot into that, but I don't think that you can go up to the North Pole either and export. So that's a huge red flag. The fact that you have all these nations, you know, I think it was nineteen it was late nineteen fifties, and they signed the Antarctica Treaty, and you have all these nations that you know, usually are fighting each other then, but then they all agree that we got to keep we got to keep our citizens away from Antarctica. It's like, okay, what's going on? So that's number five. Number four would just be the unsolved problems in physics, and that's just kind of a general category them throwing out there is a whole lot, you know, that's it's a whole rabbit hole in itself. But people, this goes back to what I was talking about at the beginning about the scientism. There's so many people that literally worship science and they don't realize that science, even modern science, has huge holes in its theories. You know, not only do they not know everything. They don't they know very little, and even they will admit it in moments of honesty, you know, because you've got the famous Neil deGrasse Tyson. He says, you know, gravity, what is it? We don't know what it is. You know, it's like, let's call it fred or I think he was referring to black matter there or something. But you know, there's so many holes in the theories. There's there's actually a multitude of observational evidence contrary to the assumptions of Einstein's theory of relativity. You have you know, of course, the Michaelson Morley experiment that was done that detected no motion of the Earth. You know, there's just so many things that could get into on that. But and I can send some some links. I can email you some links for that if people want to delve into that. But that would definitely be be number four for me. And then moving up to number three. We have no real pictures from space. I don't care what you know. NASA shows us. When you analyze the images, you can take it into photoshop and analyze a lot of pictures and they're demonstrably photoshopped. It was the guy in Nassi even a midst that they have to be photoshopped, you know, piece together, and that's why they use the term images because they're not real photographs. And you know, if we have all these satellites, we have these satellites, I think there's approximately six hundred satellites and that are supposedly high enough orbit where they could capture the whole Earth in one frame and one picture. So why don't we have We should have thousands and thousands of pictures from space. I mean, we have to think about it. We explore when they first were able to explore deep in the ocean, then you know, film and capture pictures in the ocean. We have thousands and thousands of pictures of you know, deep in the ocean and exploration. But in space, what do we have? We don't we and they're all fake. The ones supposedly that we do have, they're all faked. So that would be number three and then number two. Of course, there's no evidence for curvature. We can simply see too far. The fact that there's no curvature detected, that's a huge problem for the globe. And the fact that we have you know, the high altitude weather balloon footage when they're not using a wide angle fish high lens, it's clearly a flat horizon at like over one hundred thousand feet. And you know, often you'll hear the globe defenders invoke refraction and they say, well, it's just light refraction. Well, first of all, it's I think, if we're being honest, we are clearly seeing the objects themselves and not the refracted images. You know, I think that our eyes can tell the difference between actually the actual object and whether or not it's a refracted image. You see what I'm saying. So it's like, excuse me, So I think there would be obvious distortion and the fact, you know, these distances are so huge that it's you know, and they're seeing these objects farther away than we're supposed to in all different types of conditions, different lighting conditions. And another thing that I just recently, just last week, that I discovered that I found this surveyor's manual and it actually says that commonly accepted standards and serve for surveying that to allow for a fraction only accounts for one seventh of the altitude of the objects observed, and so that means that in these long distance photography shots that there's still going to be a huge amount of missing curvature to explain all of those experiences or experiments. And so I think the simplest explanation for that, given Auckham's razor, that the simplest explanation is probably the right one. It's that we live on a level plane. So that would definitely be, you know, my number one scientific evidence. But then the scriptural witness is number one. And yeah, that you know, when I first started digging deep into scripture on this, that's what really sealed it for me. Like I said at the beginning, and before I go through, I don't have time to go through all the verses obviously, because there's I mean, there's dozens and dozens of passages. It's a preponderance of evidence in scripture. It's not just diverse just verse there. It's not like we're taking you know, this verse out of context and it's it's it couldn't be further from the truth to say that it's a preponderance of evidence from Genesis to revelation. Literally, the Bible is a fot earth book. And before I've mentioned some of these scriptures. I just like to say something about a commonly you hear this common objection that, well, it's just poetic language or it's just figurative language. Well here's the thing, So poetic language, it's not necessarily the figurative, right, I mean, I can use poetic language and be more scientist difically accurate than somebody who's talking more, you know, non poetically. I mean, if I say the wind is whistling through the trees, for instance, well, I'm kind of using poiic language there, but I'm it still means something, right, because the laws of logic still apply here. So I'm what I'm doing is I'm communicating that the wind is making a noise, right, So that would actually be more accurate than somebody says, oh, no, the wind doesn't make a noise. Well that's incorrect. So this whole idea that poetic language, you know, has to be figurative and that we have to interpret all figuratively, that's just not true. Some passages are taken figurative in the Bible, I believe, but context determines that, and you have to study the meaning, the original meanings of the words to really find what the what the scripture is saying, and so I like to go ahead and get into if we still have time, I like to go ahead and get into some of the scriptures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go right ahead. We still have about ten minutes left.
Speaker 5: It awesome, All right, I'll just run through this real quick and let's see if I can. Yeah, there we go. So yeah, So starting with Genesis, I mean we see right away that first of all, the Earth is created before the sun, moon and stars. So right away we have a problem for the heliocentric model. And there's no hint in the passage that the Earth ever started moving or that it goes around the sun. The Earth is created first, and I think that right there is a big problem because you really have to argue from silence at that point. You know, when did the Earth start spinning? You know, there's no verse that says and you know, behold the Earth spindeth on its axis, you know, nicking James version. It's just the opposite.
Speaker 7: First you have Yeah, so you have that, and then of course the firmament Hebrew rakiya, which clearly.
Speaker 5: Solid is yeah, absolutely yeah. When you study that word, there's just no way around it. You know, you hear common objection is that, well, that just means an expanse. Well, even if you take it to me an expanse, it's an expanse of what. That's the question, and we don't have to guess about that. The word means something that's solid, is spread out. It actually got that's the root word for that, for that something that is firm, firm, momentum. And in confirmation of this, the Septuagen, which was the ancient Greek translation of the Old Testament, which actually is the oldest of translation of Old Testament we have. It dates back about three hundred years before Christ. The septuogen translators translated that word as stereoma, which means something solid again like a solid arch, something that's spread out. And so it's very clear from just the basic meaning of the word that we're not dealing with this vacuum of space. It's just the opposite. And that firment, it separates the water below from the waters above, right, and that when he created it, so we have waters below and we have waters above, and it has to be something firm and solid to all pold his waters above. And so moving on in Genesis, and of course we have the fact that God actually finished his work. And it says thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the hosts of them. So, you know, another thing that needs to be refuted is this idea that's you know, they tell us that stars are being formed, the galaxies being formed. Now it says God finished the heavens and the earth and all the hosts of them. So his creative work is finished. And there you know, he created the stars, and there's there's no evidence from scripture that stars are being formed and all that. It's it's done. That It's not like when He created the animals he said be fruitful and multiply. He didn't say that to the stars. So and then just moving on, of course, you have the well known verses about the earth being established nations Psalm. Let me see if I can find so we have Psalm twenty four. He has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the rivers. And then Psalm one O four has established the world so that cannot be moved. And again I just ask, you know, just honestly, looking at the language used there, I mean, what other if God think about it this way? If God wanted to tell us that the earth didn't move, and that was established. What other language could he possibly have used. I think that's a very powerful argument, and to recognize it in the context specifically there Psalm one O four. It is talking about physical creation. And so if you're going to say, oh, well, that's just figurative language, then the rest of that song you have to say could be figurative language. And if you do that, then you have to doubt the whole creation narrative. And so that's a big problem. And so we've got all these, you know, so many verses. Just a few more before we run out of time. Another powerful group of texts from scripture are the ones that talk about the earth is being immeasurable Isaiah seven, verse ten. Again, the Lord spoke to a has asked a sign of lords, r God, let it be deep as shield are high as heaven. So here you have the depth of the earth compared to the height of heaven. How do you have that on a sphere? How do you have that on a spherical earth? You know you don't. In fact, you don't even have the concept of up and down in secular cosmology. Again, it's kind of a smack in the face to the Christian worldview, because it's like, yeah, up and down is all relative, just like good and evils all relative. So it goes right along with that. So we need we need to discard this way of thinking. The Bible clearly teaches that there's objective up and down. Jesus ascended up to heaven. He literally ascended up to heaven. If you don't have objective up and down, then that language makes no sense. There's also Jeremiah thirty one thirty seven where the Lord says, if the heavens above can be measured and the foundations of the earth below can be explored, then now we'll cast off all the offspring of Israel for all that they have done. So here again, the foundations of the earth below are just as vast as the heavens above, or at least they're just as they're so vast you can't explore them. Again, that just doesn't fit with this, you know, spherical earth as compared to this infinite space. And even in the New Testament, I'll go through this real quickly. Just in the New Testament, Paul talks about in Romans chapter eight that I'm sure that neither death nor life nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present or things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God and Christ Jesus our Lord. So here and this is not a poetic figurative passage. This is literally saying there is height and there is depth, and he says anything else in all creation. So he's clearly talking about physical creation here. There is an objective up and down and God's word is very clear on that. And so this just barely scratches the surface of the biblical evidence. I could talk another hour and a half, two hours on this, because the Bible is literally a flat earth book from Genesis to Revelation, Old Testament and New Testament.
Speaker 3: And what was the verse? You said, Romans eight? What was the verse?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's Romans eight thirty nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, there it is nor height, nor debt, nor any other creature.
Speaker 5: Gotcha, Yeah, Russari George, I know we're run out of time, but just real quick, because I think this scripture gets overlooked. Another letter of it's in one of Paul's letters in one Corinthians fifteen. It's in the context of talking about the resurrection. And he says there are heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the glory of the heavenly is of one kind, and the glory of the earth leaves of another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars. For star differs from star and glory. So here we see that the sun is not a star. The sun, the moon, and the stars they're put in their own separate categories by Paul in his passage, and they each have their own type of glory that we're there for another. In the Greek it means another kind, another type of glory. So that's another way we've been like to the sun is not a star. The stars are unique in their characteristics in the moon, in the sun. And so this again, this comes from the New Testament where Paul is talking about literal resurrection. This is not a figurative passage. And so once you realize this as Christians, we've got to interpret reality through God's word.
Speaker 6: Ay man, and you know, even going back into Genesis with the creation story, he clearly makes one greater light for the day and one lesser light for the evening, and These are lights, They're not rocks in the sky for us to land on. Let's go ahead and wrap it up. I have two questions I'm want to close with. The first one is how important is this topic?
Speaker 5: How important is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: It is? It is really vital. And it's complicated though, because you know, like I said, people have been subjected to this mind control to where you know, they immediately associate the words flat earth with craziness. And so I think the way to break that down is, like you say, so, well, to give bread crumbs and just kind of start, maybe start, you know, bringing up some other topics that get people to question the narrative in other ways, and it kind of chips away at it. But you know, it's it's so vitally important because you know, people ask that, you know, well, why is what difference does it make with the earth? Is? You know what shape it is? Now some people will say that too, But it is vitally important first of all, because truth matters inherently. That this goes back to what I talked about the beginning. Intellectually, you know, reclaiming the intellect and the Christian faith. Truth matters. It is inherently good to affirm the truth. Affirming a lie is wrong and and and it's at the end of the day, it's sinful. And of course not saying that people, you know, low believers are not are not saved, but it is a big lie, and it's not pleasing to the Lord that we're that we continue to believe it. And and it matters because the physical creation in some way manifests God's glory, and so it's vital that we we get the nature of that creation right because to the extent that we get it wrong, we are detracting from God's glory and we are representing that glory in the wrong way. And so that's why, that's why it matters, and we have to get this truth out there. And I said, maybe it's slowly for some people, and we use love and patience and doing that, but it's vital because this lie is keeping people from God. That's the number one reason. There's a lot of other reasons people give, you know, they I'm sure they're hiding other lands out there, hiding technologies from us, different things, but the number one reason is because it is hiding God from people. The globe, the heliocentric model, the Big Bang, it's hiding God and we need and that's why it's so important to get the truth out there.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 6: And finally, do you have any success stories of sharing flat earth biblical cosmology with others?
Speaker 5: I do, Yeah, but it's very it's been, it's been limited for now. It's you know, it's mostly about chipping away at the narrative in people's minds. And but it's it's it's slowly but surely catching on. I can, you know, I can sense it almost that people are you know, they're questioning a lot of things. And so I think the Lord is laying the groundwork for a mass awakening. I pray in our lifetimes to see that. And so yeah, I don't push it on people. I just you know, if it, if it comes up, I will share truth here or truth there, just to get people to question things. But yeah, it's it's kind of a slow but steady process for me and sharing the truth.
Speaker 6: And man, and we thank you very much for your time and all the knowledge that you brought. Today was an outstanding ninety minutes of conversation and going through psychology and our history, is it true, is it false? Or timelines and your your perceptions on flat Earth. Just a great array of subjects and topics that we went over today. As always, we like to govern our guest the final words, so we'll leave it to you to close out the podcast today.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, thank you George for this opportunity. Of all the tremendous work that you do for the Truth community, for the Body of Christ. We are in a tremendous spiritual battle and we really need to wake up and realize that. You know, we look around in the world. We see a lot of physical violence and war and things in the news, but underneath all of that is fundamentally a battle between good and evil, truth versus deception. That's what it's about. And ultimately, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal like it says in the scripture, but they are powerful for the tearing down of strongholds over people's minds, people's minds, arts and minds. That's the battlefield. And so to all my fellow truthers out there, I just want to encourage you keep up the good work you're doing and sharing these truths. It is vitally important, and we do need to also recognize that the most important truth of all is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We can have all the knowledge in the world about everything else, but if we don't have Christ, we are not justified before God. And that's what truly matters. So keep that as the central truth in your mind as you share these other truths, which are also vitally important, because the Gospel, as it transforms us, it will necessarily cause us to expose lies in other areas. And I just want to say too, if you're someone listening to this podcast and you haven't put your faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, I urge you, in light of everything that I've shared today, don't put it off. Because we're not guaranteed our next breath. Faith in Jesus Christ is the only way to truth and justice. All the other paths will ultimately lead to darkness and despair. And so I pray that God would have on his people in the days ahead and lead us into all truth, and that He would give us more wisdom, faith and courage in the days ahead. And Christ is King.
Speaker 6: Amen, Amen, and thanks again for your time. And something that really resonated with me. I heard a sermon this past Sunday by a local pastor and he also shared a sense of urgency that you know, we're not guaranteed another breath, We're not guaranteed tomorrow, and it's important that we share the gospel with you know, all of our free time, we should be concentrated on right learning the gospel, sharing the gospel, creating disciples because we that's one thing that I came to learn is I'll never be able to We can't save the world on our own, and that's where discipleship comes in. That creates a domino effect. Whether it's the gospel or you know, biblical cosmology. You impart knowledge on others and give them the courage to impart knowledge on others, and it creates a domino effect, and that's really how we succeed.
Speaker 5: Right, that's right. Amen.
Speaker 6: Amen again, thank you so much Matt for your time. If you'd like to reach out to Matt, his email address will be located in the show notes, as well as many of the things that we discussed today. God bless you all. I hope you have a tremendous week. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 8: I know it's been a struggle.
Speaker 1: I don't know you've had spain. I don't know you feel the tie held down all the way? Yeah, I know you feeling you smile at the same I still where to go from you? I feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 4: Don't give it, no, don't give it. Never is home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet. He's got up glad, Why it's a right God up? Let me come? Why right God, m.
Speaker 1: I can see the street beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing you. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead bodid.
Speaker 4: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're shoving ride, Yeah, you're living, breathing, move you can hold you head hide.
Speaker 4: Don't give up. No, don't give in. Never loss home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't Donion's got a clay? Why a waintail?
Speaker 8: The god of Mabe come, don't give up, No, don't give in you never love home.
Speaker 4: Don't let go on the promise. It ain't gonfe It's worth living. W's your way town? The God up? Babe court? Why surpray down? Got up steamy colt? Oh? Yes, what a praise down the God baby Colt, Oh yeah, you got steam it God.
Speaker 8: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose all, don't let go of the primise me and done, ye's got a plan. Wats die kind of even cos I don't give up, No dog giving, but never hold, don't.
Speaker 5: Let go of the crimes.
Speaker 9: Get ain't done, lovers worth living in Wat's And the God of every Coors, Oh, the God of need cos.
Speaker 1: What's done?
Speaker 5: The God of it cos.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 5: Just the facts, Mammy