Speaker 1: Phone in. You're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now.
Speaker 2: This is Clippers Talk.
Speaker 1: On Aaron on Demand, the Clippers Show of Record.
Speaker 2: Your chance to react to everything.
Speaker 1: Clippers Clippers news happens.
Speaker 2: Let me guess it's about Kawhi. Here we are and now here. He is the host of your LA Clippers pre and postgame.
Speaker 1: At follow Adam a Adam Osley. The Clippers just Slade the Man Bear Pig, Leviah Kraken, Beast from the East. Here at into a dome. Welcome in. After the Clippers take down the Cavaliers one thirty two to one nineteen. I'm out of Oslin. This is Clippers Talk live from the Dome. The Dome is home. What a win? Clipper Nation. Eight sixty six ninety eight seven two five seventy. Eight sixty six ninety eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Chef's kiss of victory for this Clippers team. And it started in that first half as I was criticizing their defensive effort at times with guys being hunted out there and the Clippers not adjusting. The Cleveland Cavaliers are that good. They have great game plan, discipline. They're going to just completely poke it. All your weaknesses, your holes out there, They're going to find them, they're going to exploit them. And they were going right after James Harden, bringing him up and getting a switch on to him with whoever they wanted, Garland Heavin Mobley, who we actually played decent defense against Donovan Mitchell. They were absolutely going after him and Bogey the weakest link defensively. It's smart, it was working. They were creating a ton of open shots out of it and great looks. They get James Harden on them, get past them, and then all of a sudden, Big Zoo has to come over and help. The Clippers are in rotation, they're scrambling, and the Calves are getting whatever they want. That was the first half, and really, I would say the first twenty minutes of the first half before the Clippers start to adjust or started to adjust and gave them a taste of their own medicine. The Cavaliers hit eleven three pointers in the first half of this ballgame. The Cavaliers put up seventy points in the first half of this ballgame, seventy three to be exact, and yet the Clippers were only down five. How'd they do it. They fired right back. They actually outshot the Calves from three in the first half as they started the second quarter, hitting their first five shots all three pointers. Unbelievable shooting, fight fire with fire. The Calves have a historically great offense. Tonight the Clippers, who haven't had a great offense throughout most of the season, but also haven't had this version of Kawhi throughout most of the season. They looked the part. They looked like they could be a top ten offense. And what have we been talking about forever? You match that with how good they've been defensively all season. Now you're cooking for them. To go twelve of twenty three in the first half from three and to stay within five. It showed will, focus, determination. They didn't give in. They could have sentenced the Calves night. They're not missing. Last game, the Calves go ten to forty from three in a game they lost to our Land. You know, tonight they hit seven threes in the first quarter, and the Clippers just said, cool, bet we're gonna put them up and knock them down and stay with you and hang until our defense shows up in better form. Incredible. They got fifteen in the first half from James Harden, who was only three of ten, but those eleven points from Norm, eleven from Kawhi and Bogey off the bench started three of three and hit all his threes. Kawhi started three of three from three in the first half. There were some clutch shots out there when it looked like the dam was about to break against the Clippers, and they just kept hanging around. Then you get into that third quarter and it looked like we saw Kawhi Leonard again, last year's version prime Kawhi Leonard. He had fifteen in the third hit another three, hitting devastating, tough, fadeaway shots that you can do nothing about. He looks right through the defenders. I tweeted out. I said, guys, this looks like prime Kawhi. This looks like the version we've been waiting for. He showed up in a big game in a big moment. This looks like a guy who can be your number one option on a championship squad. This was the formula tonight of how they have to play. This is the type or version of Kawhi they need in a seven game series to see that it's still there and he can still find that gear in a big game like this. I hope it's foreshadowing of things to come. That third quarter was unreal. And then the way he ended the game going to work against Evan Mobley like that, the baseline jumper over him incredible, a three over the double team, then iss Mobley was still on him. That put him up one thirty to one seventeen. That was the game, his best game of the season by far. You get thirty three on just nineteen shots, five of six from three. Remember, just recently we're talking about ohs three point shootings down. What's going on? Well, that's about just turned around. People are saying the same thing about Bogie for a while he went four or four from three. This was if that was prime Kawhi, this was Team Serbia Bogi. This was the guy who almost got them the victory in the Olympics against Team USA where they led by seventeen. He was better in that game than Jokic and he loves the big moments. That floater he hit near the end of this game for his final points off balance, falling away, incredible shot making and the confidence was there. What more do you need to see? This is why they brought him in. This is why they made a tough trade. Terrence Man's a Clippers legend. Bogey offers something different, something they need somebody who can do it off the bounce, catch him, shoot threes, can get to the mid range ipan. The shot making was unreal. Clippers win one thirty two to one nineteen. And before we break, shout out Big Zoo. Twenty eight points on his twenty eighth birthday eight and twenty against Evan Mobley and Jared Allen. He outperforms both of them incredible and his six buckets were probably the most key down the stretch. He bodied both of them. That's not supposed to happen. They got the new twin Towers over there. Evan Mobley might be the defensive player of the year, and a vista Zubas went through him. This is the Zubos that I knew that I knew he could be capable of performances like this if they just got him involved more. And then with the year he's having, maybe he'll be most improved player in the NBA. But I think this is just opportunity. He's finally getting it. Addition, by subtraction, Clippers win one thirty two to one nineteen. We'll take a quick time out, will come back more Clippers stock here add into a dome. I'm out of Mosland and you're listening to a five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 2: You're listening to LA Clippers basketball free ball, Yes, sir, right here on the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: Clippers were their best victory of the season, one thirty two to one nineteen. Open the Cleveland Cavaliers. Here it into a dome. They passed this test tonight. We were wondering how they would do and for them to be able to pass it with flying colors while facing a Cavaliers team that could miss from three in the first half, and the Clippers hung right there. They hung tough to eventually get their defense to settle in to where they only gave up seventeen points in the fourth quarter and they pulled away to win by thirteen. Kawhi has thirty three on just nineteen shots. Tough shots looked like playoff Kawhi, look like prime Kawhi. Leonard big Zoo, he's still entering his prime. He just turned twenty eight and he got twenty eight and twenty on. Evan Mobley and Jared Allen destroyed them. They had nothing for Big Zoo. Let's go to Kyle in Brooklyn. Kyle, you got thirty seconds here on Clippers stock. We got a lot of calls to get to.
Speaker 3: Hey, Man, just call in and sell you.
Speaker 4: I actually think that's the best Zoo Boss game I've ever seen. To be quite frank, I just think that, and there's all kinds of positivity coming from my end on how the rest of the season can go. Everyone looks comfortable in this game. I feel real good and that said Man, good Clippers.
Speaker 1: Great call Kyle saying that's the best Big Zoo game ever. Considering the competition, the stakes of this game, the Clippers need to win to keep pace in the Western Conference and try to get out of the play in I agree with you. This is the game where everybody will say, Okay, maybe he is a top five center in the league. Took him long enough, not Big Zoo. The national media to pay attention. Lenny in Inglewood, Lenny, you're on clipperstock with out of Maslin. Keep it short here, let him. We got a lot of calls.
Speaker 3: I had him. I'm gonna try to keep me shure. You might have telled me off, but keep talking that talk. Man. What did I tell you, Bro? I said, we're almost there. Let's not do the Clipper thing and say, hey, we beat we beat the first of all, Cleveland is an amazing team. I haven't seen a team that that good from top to bottom in years.
Speaker 1: The way they ran their offense tonight, the Cleveland Cavaliers to your point, and the way they mismatch hunted, and how they just held true to their game plan. I was so impressed with the Cavaliers, so impressed I was.
Speaker 3: I was like, if we but I knew we were gonna pull this out late. I was with my boy in the in the bar, and I said, no, we're gonna be donna get this late. We don't get this late. But let me tell you something once again, Lawrence Frank needs a statue because he got rid. He told Paul George to kick Rocks. Okay, we don't need your podcast be We're good here. We're gonna go out and get some some ballers. We appreciate you, but you need to go. He told Mobamba, you gotta go, Bro, you are not him. Then he told Trey Man, you are great. You were a great Clipper. You did great things for us, But you're not that dude. Bogdanovitch. Is that dude.
Speaker 1: Vogdanovitch is Lenny, Lenny I'm saying, I'm saying, and I appreciate the phone call. Bogey is that guy. I'd be knowing. I've been knowing that Bogey is like this and contributed to that hot three point shooting by the Clippers so they could stay in the ball game and not to just get blown out in the first half. It could have happened. I saw a resilient team though, that had a different look to them, said no, no, no, no, this is a big test for us. We're gonna find a way. And they had a stretch between the end of the first quarter and the start of the second quarter where the Clippers made nine field goals in all were three point shots. They made nine straight threes from the end of the first into the star of the second. I know they hit the first five shots that were all threes. That start the second incredible. Well, take a quick time out, we'll come back. We'll get to your phone calls eight six six ninety seven two five seventy eight six six ninety seven two five to seventy I'm out of Mazsland. Live here and into a dome after the best victory of the season by your LA Clippers, one three two to one nineteen over the Cleveland Cavaliers. Get to us on the YouTube side at Clippers Talk if you want to keep the chat going during the break. More clipperstock next journing in five to seven LA Sports.
Speaker 5: I love this team.
Speaker 2: I never miss a game. You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball free ball, Yes, sir, right here on the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: Clippers won one thirty two to one nineteen over the Cleveland Cavaliers. Here and into a dome. Welcome back in I'm out of Mosland. Celebrate this one. Clipper Nation got a couple of days off to do so till they take on the Memphis Grizzlies here Friday. It's a huge victory. It is. We said coming into this one, this would say a lot about the Clippers one way or another. It was gonna say a lot. If they got blown out by the Cleveland Cavaliers, we'd probably be saying they're just being outclassed, They're not good enough. Tonight, the Clippers meet the expectations that a lot of people had for them when we first talked about whoh, this defense looks so good. I mean, this team is constructed, looks so good. If they get back last season's version of Kawhi Leonard, what can they do? Is this sky the limit? People are saying terminator resurrection here in the chat. Kawhi looked that nasty tonight in the mid range. The shot that had been evading him, His signature shot that he hadn't been as good with, showed up in the biggest game tonight as you would expect. If you're wondering why I've been stressing, you have to play through Kawhi as your number one option to get to reach your highest ceiling as a team. Tonight's a great example of why James Harden struggled five of eighteen still at twenty two points, nine assists to zero turnovers. I gotta give him a lot of love for the zero turnovers tonight. The Clippers only had thirteen as a team. They needed a number that low because the Cavs had nine. But this is why to be the best version of yourself as the Clippers, you got to play through Kawhi as the number one option. It's the only way it'll have you reach your highest ceiling. They go as far as Kawhi can take them. Still, now does he have more help? Oh yeah, and Kawhi looks for Big Zoo often. By the way, they have a lot of guys win healthy, like they were for the most part tonight. normOn Powell is still out of rhythm, got in foul trouble. Chris Dunn gotten foul trouble. Well, there were some tough calls to win against them. There was almost the craziest overturn I'd ever seen in my life where Evan Mobley was battling for a rebound against Bogdanovich. They reviewed it and said it was out on Bogue when Evan Mobley had the ball palmed basically and was the last one to touch it. And then one of the rests came and corrected it and said, no, that's Clippers basketball. Quickly, before we go time out here, we got Matt and Hawaii. All right, what's up, Matt, you're on Clipper sock?
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up at him? I just so I know you gotta be quick, but I just wanted to say Bogee really showed out tonight, and I just want to say the next move by Lawrence Frank because honestly, I love chance Man, but I don't know if Terence could have done what Bogie does tonight, and it was it was incredible. Zoo top two, like top top three at the worst. I don't want to hear any top five nonsense. Some more like easily by easily all.
Speaker 1: Right, Matt, don't be a stranger in Hawaii. It's earlier over there. Anyways. You should be able to call in when we're doing Clippers stock after dark and you're like at dinner time or whatever with the time difference. Matt appreciate the phone call. He says, Zoo's top two, top three center in the league. There's gonna be a discussion now. I said coming into this year, I'd take him over Sabonis. Some people thought that was crazy. We'll take a time out, we'll come back, we'll close things out. Clippers win one point thirty two to one nineteen as they get twenty eight and twenty from Big Zoo. As he turns twenty eight and dominates Evan Mobley and Jared Allen. He dominated triple J this year. He dominated a D. He's been doing this against the best. He shows up in big games outside DeAndre eight, and nobody's getting the best of Big Suo anymore. I don't know what it is with Aiden, but by clipperstock. Next yarn the M five seven ELA Sports.
Speaker 5: I love this team.
Speaker 2: I never miss a game. You're listening to LA Clippers basketball free ball, Yes, sir, right here on the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: Clippers take down the team with the best wrecker in the league. Hear it into its own. They beat what was the fifty six and eleven Cleveland Cavaliers now fifty six and twelve. Clippers won thirty two calves one nineteen. Clippers now still in the A spot. There are a half game behind the Minnesota Timberwolves in the seventh spot. Did the Golden State Warriors win tonight without Steph Curry? They did over Milwaukee. That's tough. The Clippers just got to handle their own business right now, and they showed us something. They gave us a glimpse into how good this team can be when they're fully healthy and locked in, and Kawhi looks to be back. We'll see. We need a string of these games. But when I see a game of this magnitude in Kawhi rising, to the occasion. I started to think to myself again, here we go. He's still that guy, and if you get in a playoff series with him, you can take down to anybody. He's that good, especially with this version of Big Zoo. James Harden didn't have his best, Oron Powell didn't have his best, but Bogie helped out and the Clippers found a way to put up one thirty two on the Cleveland Cavaliers. They look like the best offense in the league, not the Cavs. Before we get out of here, I do want to thank the Clippers organization. Ralph Lauler, Brian Seeman, no what ego, Carlo Jimenez on the call, Big Brother, Jake Warner, our head engineer back here at the Dome, Daniel West, our producer back in the bank, Joey with the stats, and Chris Taylor. We'll talk to you guys tomorrow at Clipperstock On the YouTube side, you know we don't stop there. Back here. Friday on is the Clippers take on the Memphis Grizzlies, tip off at seven thirty pregame of six thirty. I'm out of mazz and we'll talk to you then.
Speaker 2: This has been Clippers Talk right here on your home for the LA Clippers Audio Network. Don't miss a single edition all season, long after every game.
Speaker 1: The volume is truly impressive.
Speaker 2: And make sure to follow wherever you podcast for special offer editions.
Speaker 5: Clippers Talk Maybe