Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Let's go beyond the box score with Jackie Ray who joins me in studio. Jackie Ray, the first story I wanted to talk about this evening and first good evening to you. It has to do with Joy Taylor, and people may not remember it's the same Joy Taylor. The context is key here, the same Joy Taylor who was on leave for a while from Fox Sports. She still does her podcast one of her podcasts. The executive that she was having alleged affair with and gained favors professional favors from has been since let go. And it's part of this wider overarching lawsuit by a former Fox Sports employee about sexual favors being granted in exchange for like TV show hosting opportunities. All that's relevant because this is the same Joy Taylor, when asked about femininity of feminism and asked about in cells and hyper masculinity, said that she wants to legalize prostitution. Now, I have to play the audio in somewhat entirety so you can hear the context, but you have to consider who is saying it given the controversy already surrounding her. So this is Joy Taylor in a conversation with Van Leith, and you may remember him.
Speaker 2: He used to be with TMZ.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: Do you care about the loneliness of the insult?
Speaker 5: I think that male loneliness is a massive problem. I think non getting male lonelieses are deteriorating society.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think it's a massive problem.
Speaker 2: What do you think that fixing one?
Speaker 4: I think we should legalize prostitution.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I have been standing on this for decades and I think that.
Speaker 4: The prostitution should be legalized.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: They will never do this, but that I think would make it.
Speaker 2: It would be a.
Speaker 3: Massive solve, massive solt because that's a temporary loneliness fix, although it's effective.
Speaker 5: What would be a long term fix to bringing people back together?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Okay?
Speaker 5: So, while it's a temporary fix, right, and many people will have some retorts to this, of course it's not a simple solve. But I believe that straight male biology and particularly men who have this sort of anger is because they don't get physical intimacy and they have convinced themselves the type of physical intimacy they would like, is you know their favorite porn star or favorite OnlyFans girl, or this unattainable beauty on Instagram who is never ever, ever ever going to vie you or meet you or talk to you ever. So they don't look for the physical intimacy that is around them.
Speaker 4: They don't go outside of their home.
Speaker 5: They don't go down to the local library, they don't go to their local bar, they don't go join a social group in order to meet people because they feel that this beautiful ten whatever is going to walk through the front door and set there and that's never going to happen.
Speaker 4: But they sit there scolling that they go hey hey, heye, and.
Speaker 5: The dms and they believe then that the women are not resplying to them because of feminism, Lord.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of joy.
Speaker 3: Taylor is looked upon by many as having slept her way to the top. Ye, just being honest with that as context for this commentary where she talks about basically breaking down relationships to just a sexual component, right and feminism, Where do you come out on this?
Speaker 6: First of all, if I was her attorney, I would drop her as a client immediately because She's basically dissolved intimate interactions as business transactions.
Speaker 4: Means half a like you did this?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about yourself or right?
Speaker 6: And she's saying it so emphatically, like, hey man, people got to get it where they get it. Let's make it make sense financially. So she's basically saying, hey, I know y'all know about this case.
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 6: I think you should do it too, because otherwise men can't get what they need, because men are so devolved emotionally that they can't crave true intimacy. Intimacy has nothing to do with sex. That's then entire part that she's missing. True intimacy has nothing to do with sex, physicality, sexual intercourse is different than intimacy.
Speaker 4: Intimacy says I care about you.
Speaker 6: I care about you how you feel, I care about you mentally, I care about you spiritually. She just gonna skip over all that and say sleep your way to the top. That's what I took out of it.
Speaker 3: She boiled it down to if men could get more sex, we would have fewer mass shooters.
Speaker 2: That's what I read that.
Speaker 6: Yes, right, so, and let's be clear, mass shooters nine times out of ten in this country are not at the age where they should be having the abundance of sex that she is suggesting. So that kind of she killed her own argument right there. Unless you're saying you come out the womb aggressively and sexually frustrated, that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: So this is the problem. I have a problem with people.
Speaker 6: And I feel bad because I hope she don't hear this because I've met Joy several times. I'll probably see her again soon, and if she hears this or sees this, I said what I said. I have a problem with people that don't think before they speak, because you're dropping all these f bombs because you want to look like you're in the boys club. You want to look like you're one of the guys. You're not one of the guys, and you have capitalized on not being one of the guys.
Speaker 3: And I would say she has subjectified her absolutely, and how she presents herself in her work and obviously how she got the job.
Speaker 2: There was a sexualized portion to that.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, right, she doesn't deny, or it hasn't been denied, that she has been sleeping with this married executive at Fox Sports.
Speaker 2: Oh and by the way, it was the one who gave her her job.
Speaker 6: And they are encouraging them to settle. So attorneys don't encourage their clients to settle when they think they can win. So there's obviously some truth to that. And she's led with her frontal assets for a long time.
Speaker 4: Intuit you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Listen, I guess you have to tune into our YouTube show because we've been showing the.
Speaker 4: Video frontal assets.
Speaker 6: But when you are as a sports journalist, this business for a woman is very very sorry you're going to say something now, she said, this is colf copseelf, but it's very very hard. You have to prove yourself daily and if you lead with your assets, that is all you are seen as. And this entire conversation that she has with a man lets the world know she is okay with you seeing her like that. She clearly don't have daughters.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't have any kids.
Speaker 4: I'm a mom where a mama at?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: She has she has a mother, she has a brother who's a Hall of Fame football player, and she has a nephew who is just drafted into the NFL.
Speaker 4: So I so what kind of conversations do you have with your nephew.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that she comes from a very male centered, let's say, locker room talk family.
Speaker 2: I would have to.
Speaker 6: Imagine so in that case, again, if you're having that locker room talk and your nephew or your brother comes home and say, yeah, this girl, you know, she played like she didn't want it. What kind of conversation she's literally leaning into. Male aggression is always going to be a thing, and instead of correcting that, we need to give into.
Speaker 2: That being accommodated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she should be ashamed.
Speaker 2: It's Later with mo Kelly. When we come back.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about boxing because there is another Mike Tyson biopic in the works. I think this is a third to four the eighth, and this was going to start Jamie Fox. I want to get your thoughts on that when we come back. It's Later with mo Kelly, going to Beyond the Box Score with Jackie Ray, KFI AM six forty, YouTube and Instagram, iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Caf I AM six forty. It's Later with mo Kelly. We're live on YouTube, Live on the iHeartRadio app and we're live on Instagram as we continue to go beyond the box Score with Jackie Ray and Jackie I have always been and will always be a Mike Tyson fan. Same I've had the opportunity to interview him twice.
Speaker 2: Both times I was scared to death.
Speaker 3: I'm being serious because if you're around Mike for any length of time, you know that he could possibly snap at any given moment.
Speaker 2: Right he could, but.
Speaker 4: He's self aware.
Speaker 6: Now he's self aware, excuse himself when he feels that way.
Speaker 3: And also he smokes enough weed to keep him moderately calm. I say that I know his public life arguably as well as anyone, and part of that has to do with there have been a number of biopics. There was a Hulu series, there was I just know about the leading actors. It was won by Travante Rhodes. There was one Michael Jai White. Yeah, and now they're talking about one which is going to be released with Jamie Fox in the title role. This is biopic focusing on I don't know another part of his life. I mean, we know his story. He was a boxing phenom, he went to jail for rape, He continued boxing afterward, and it was, you know, the crumble of his personal life, his marriage to Robin Gibbons, that infamous interview with Barbara There's not any more to tell. Why another one? And why do you think Jamie Fox would attach himself?
Speaker 6: You know, I was thinking about that because Jamie himself. I was like, Okay, what time frame are we talking about right now? Because Jamie Fox will never size wise. He does a great impersonation of his voice, but it's a caricature. Yeah, yeah, and it's it's it's funny, it's comical, and a lot of Mike Tyson's life just isn't that.
Speaker 4: So how are you going to portray that?
Speaker 6: And look wise, Michael Jai White would have been better, you know, because he he played Spawn.
Speaker 4: He has the thicker build, you know, so.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest. A gap of the teeth and all the subtleties.
Speaker 6: There's subtleties that would have made you like there was a moment when Will Smith played Ali.
Speaker 4: You forgot it was Will Smith and he was like Ali.
Speaker 2: I forgot Jamie Fox was Ray Charles.
Speaker 6: Exactly, And so you're not gonna forget that Jamie Fox is playing Mike Tyson, and I love Jamie Fox as an actor, but there's just too many physical difference that it's going to make you, make it impossible for you to get past that. The only thing that I can think is that Jamie Fox is at the point of his career where he doesn't really need to make anything else. So maybe he's doing this because the producer, writer, director, maybe they're friends, and he's like, if I attach my name to it, because when you're up and coming, or if you're not really known in this town, it's just not going to get any traction. But if you attach a name like Jamie Fox to it, then all of a sudden, these doors are opening. That's literally the only thing that I can think of that makes this plausible for him.
Speaker 3: Because I don't know if there's any real interest in telling Mike Tyson's story.
Speaker 2: We've heard it right, well, we remember.
Speaker 3: It, we lived it, we've seen it, we've seen it told by another filmmaker, another director of the Hulu series, or I don't know what new ground you're going to break. And also in this post Me Too world, I don't know how palatable the darkness of Mike Tyson is. And we like this new Mike Tyson.
Speaker 6: We like the funny Mike Tyson who's cracking jokes when he's winded after having one of these old man boxing matches. You know, he's just a kinder, gentler Tyson. So to your point, this this went in the world of cancel culture because we didn't cancel Mike Tyson went to jail and people were talking about whiz it again now so we can fight again, Like I just didn't have that level of cancel culture back then.
Speaker 4: So why would he sign off on it?
Speaker 6: Why would he subject himself to the opinions of a generation of people that know nothing about him personally, never got to see him fight, don't understand that he's arguably the best heavyweight fighter of all time. Why would you even do this? I don't really know what the thought probless.
Speaker 3: Is other than the money, because he obviously gets image and likeness.
Speaker 2: He gets paid handsomely, I.
Speaker 6: Assume, right, But there's there's everything has a cost too, of course. So now, if you're doing this for the money, wants this generation that feels so entitled to have a thought about what you did way before they were born, that's going to affect your ability to make money in the future.
Speaker 2: I mean, we look at it. Let's be real.
Speaker 3: If you go back and tell the Desiree Washington story of the forcible rape by Mike Tyson that he was convicted for, the convicted of he spent four years in prison for it, against the backdrop of a Diddy and a Cassie video of a R. Kelly and what we know now or what we think of violence against women in today's world. I don't know how that story is either revelatory or a moneymaker or somehow ratings pleasing, depending on the format.
Speaker 6: Unless you're intentional about keeping those aspects out and you're just telling maybe the mental physical toll that boxing put on his life. You can't really do a biopic if that's what you're doing, though, So that's where the confusion for me comes in.
Speaker 2: All those things come together.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can tell the Don King portion of the story, how Don King stole all his money, but you have to also talk about the Robin Gibbns portion which ran parallel to that, and the alleged violence in their marriage. You know, I just don't know the appeal of a of a Mike Tyson story. Now with Mike Tyson still living and that story already haven't been told.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least twice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, and Netflix, I know they're looking for more and more content. You know, it's the battle of the streamers right now. So I get why they would want to do this, But who's the audience base? Because in truth, I think the only people that would want to watch this are people who already know the story.
Speaker 3: Already know the story because boxing in and of itself is not as popular as it was during Mike Tyson.
Speaker 6: Because you don't have any good fighters like that anymore.
Speaker 3: Right, It's an mma world as far as sports combat entertainment.
Speaker 2: So I don't know who wants the movie, who.
Speaker 3: Is gonna benefit from the movie, or who's going to care about the movie. And if it's just a favor like you possibly suggested, where you have Jamie Fox doing a favor for an up and coming filmmaker.
Speaker 4: Else do something else, this just seems.
Speaker 2: Below pun intended. He's punching below his weight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, unless Jamie just said to himself, you know what, my Mike Tyson impersonation is unbeatable.
Speaker 4: I want to do a whole movie about it.
Speaker 6: And maybe you know that's the only thing I can see, and he's a great impressionist, but impressions don't make movies right, and skits don't do well as movies. He's a great impersonator of Prince when he sings. I would never watch a movie with him talking about have you.
Speaker 2: Ever heard him do Donald Trump? It is, it's flawless, flawless, amazing. It doesn't mean him want to feel right.
Speaker 4: So I don't.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe some older gentlemen they get corvettes. Maybe Jamie makes unnecessary movies.
Speaker 3: We'll have to wait and see Jackiwarray very quickly. How can people find you?
Speaker 6: You can follow me on all things social media at Jackie Ray TV, j A C K I E r A E TV. You can find me there at jackieatv dot com. Make sure you're tapping with me. Because it is w NBA season. I saw some of you in the chat. I wanted to talk about Kaitlyn Clark.
Speaker 2: I'll get to we'll.
Speaker 3: Get We'll have Please try to talk about Angel Reese and Caitlyn Clark over the course of the season. They're not going anywhere. They're gonna play each other a few times.
Speaker 4: Yep, people, there you go.
Speaker 2: I know Harry, he's a great person. He couldn't vote for me at the time. Now he can vote for me once she gets shot. I love snoop deal, great person.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 2: I love he's so good, follin so good. But I wouldn't want to see a movie then.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, it's a great for an SNL bit. But that's about it. We'll see you soon, see you soon.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from kf I Am six forty.
Speaker 2: Kelly six.
Speaker 3: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app, you to and Instagram. Yes, I love me a burger. I don't have them as much as I used to, but I do love the.
Speaker 2: Taste of a burger.
Speaker 3: Cheeseburger specifically, And if we go around the country, it varies. And we have a map which is put together by door Dash of the favorite types of.
Speaker 2: Burgers via state.
Speaker 3: You have the choices of chicken burger, cheeseburger, turkey burger, regular hamburger.
Speaker 2: And veggie burger.
Speaker 3: I don't know why veggie burger should be honest list, that's apocryphal, that's horrible.
Speaker 2: I can have a veggie burger.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I will listen to like a beyond meat burger because at least tastes Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's a good analog, but not veggie.
Speaker 3: No. I've had a black being burger. It didn't taste like no veggie burger.
Speaker 2: No, didn't. It tastes like it.
Speaker 3: But if you're wondering what the burger of choice is for California, you'd be surprised to know it's a chicken burger. That's a contradiction in terms. Arizona is cheeseburger. Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Idaho mark all good old fashioned hamburgers.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's that's the top burger. According to door Dash, dull. Well, look at the states, they're all dull. Okay, am I wrong? We don't laugh at my jokes and not give me a rib shot. That's not why Wyoming their turkey burger. Uh, Montana and let me see, yeah, Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota they are all veggie burgers.
Speaker 2: That's surprising. That actually legitimately shocking.
Speaker 3: And uh, Michigan and Wisconsin also veggie burger's.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, this is according to door Dash, state of Illinois veggie burger, State of Missouri chicken burger.
Speaker 2: Nebraska. I want to take a guess.
Speaker 3: They seem like a like a real meaty state, right, yeah, you would think, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Just regular hamburger.
Speaker 3: Uh. Texas, you know that's got to be like a right bacon, nothing but red meat, right, Yeah, it comes with paddles, according to door dash, and I'm calling bullsh no chicken burger.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: No, well, barbecue, I guess, yeah, but it would still be beef.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be that's chicken. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Louisiana, according to door Dash, is also a chicken burger. Uh. Carnacius said, no, Mississippi turkey burger. That shouldn't even be a thing. That's for pink o commies. Turkey burgers.
Speaker 2: I love Jake Jackson veggie burger. Hell no, flam baa.
Speaker 3: This is kind of shocking that all the South are like in the veggie burgersh Florida and Georgia and South Carolina they are chicken burgers. According to door Dash, North Carolina is turkey burger. Maryland going up that eastern seaboard is turkey burger. And I'm a little slow on the draw because they don't tell you the name of the state. I'm just going off of memory, just looking at the map. What state is?
Speaker 2: What? I know? It's a skill New York. Any guesses there, I'd say.
Speaker 3: Cheese, Mark, let's go out on a lemon, say cheese veggie burger. Come on, I know this is invalid.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: And Pennsylvania it's a chicken burger. According to door Dash, California is a chicken burger. I could almost believe that.
Speaker 2: I could. I really could. Yeah, I can hear the argument.
Speaker 3: I can see chicken or veggie burger in Tala and you have to eat it while you're wearing a che Guavara T shirt.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's about the only state it works makes sense. I caught that monk well, and I'm not even there. We go, what's it take around here?
Speaker 3: A lot?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 3: No, this is because this pronunciation was so bad that I'm so sorry that I got it. Maybe Senor Cavasis can correct me. Well he does. How much Venish do you speak? It's light I can get I can get by. But what about your parents? Uh? They they're pretty uh they're pretty pronounced.
Speaker 2: I mean they know how to speak Spanish. Okay.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if it was a conscious decision on their part to either teach you, because some what friends I have, they say their parents did not want them to learn a language.
Speaker 2: They want just the full immersion in English. And that was it.
Speaker 3: That's what happened. They taught me Spanish. That was my first language growing up, and then when I went to school, my mom made me learn English. So I hear that all the time very quickly. Alaska, what do you think they want up in Alaska? Now they have to get this correct. Have got to be a Hamburger up there. It is Hamburger, yes, Hawaii, a hamburger with pineapple on it and burger chicken burger okay. And you say, what mark a burger with pineapple on it? It says Hamburger does not say pineapple. So that's probably close enough. And that's about it. Yeah, I mean, cheeseburger was only in four states. Is so disappointing to find out about our cellow citizens. Look, you would think, you know, mom, hot dogs, apple pie, Cheeseburger's got to be right there, right, Yeah, No, that's not the case.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Look, this is the most popular burger by state according to door Dash. Whatever that means, whatever that's worth. What even is a chicken burger? That's against the laws of God and man and I'm against it. Well, I think of it this way. I like chicken sausage, but I don't think of chicken or like a chicken link. I'll eat a chicken link, a chicken hot link, but I'm not eating a chicken burger. Yeah, it's just a chicken sandwich right that point, right at that point, like a chicken breast, are actually ground chicken it No, it's ground chicken in the form of a burger. Y. Yeah, I don't think so negative. I'd rather have a chicken sandwich. Thumbs down from all the judges. I would rather have a chicken sandwich or a chicken link before i'd have a chicken burger.
Speaker 2: Same. You're wasting everybody's time, and I'm not eating veggie burger. I'll eat.
Speaker 3: A beyond meat burger, but I'm not eating a veggie burger. Tastes completely different. It tastes like vegetables. Don't describe it, you know, squashed together. It doesn't taste like any type of meat substitute or meat analog. Some of those fake meat burgers actually don't taste too badly. No, the Beyond Meat and an Impossible are the two bad I think Beyond is probably the best.
Speaker 2: Probably the Beyond they don't do well with.
Speaker 3: The sausage, and I've tried their sausage, like the breakfast sausage doesn't quite hit the mark.
Speaker 2: But the actual burgers, the quote unquote burgers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they even have that it has like the well, not to be grotesque, but it has like the blood like a regular patty. Yes, like, yes, it has a reddish streak to it. Yeah, and it's fake blood. It's not blood, but I forgot what it is that they use. But yeah, it's a coloring, that's it. Yeah, but it looks like an actual piece of beef. And the consistency is very very close to its very close. Like if I didn't tell you market advance, it probably could fool you if I didn't tell you to be I'm not against those. I've had some because of the but I keep really yeah, that was the only reason I actually even started trying them, or even because at the time my wife was a vegan.
Speaker 2: She's less than a vegan.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know what to call her, but you know, she's eating some stuff that's not on the vegan menu, And so I started trying that and it wasn't real good at the beginning, but it's gotten progressively better over the years. Now it's not something I have all the time, but it does cut down on the amount of red meat intake. That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, men your age need to watch their red meat in.
Speaker 3: Look, it's true. It's true. I don't eat cheeseburgers and steaks like I used to. Then there's you know, there's a good reason to because I just don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have cancer too soon.
Speaker 3: That's right, Less red meat, more prunes.
Speaker 2: You keep myself prayful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything else you want to know about my No, I think we're good. Okay, it's Later with mo Kelly cay if. I have six forty live everywhere the iHeartRadio app and YouTube and Instagram, and we have your horoscope when we come back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI six.
Speaker 3: It's Relater with Mo Kelly. The color of your aura based on your zodiac sign. We were really over last event, so we're gonna have to rush through this aries your aura color is red. Red represents the root chakra and is most aligned with Ares, who connects with this energy center. Is the color of passion and desire, which the fire sign resonates with. Red allows aries to be adventurous and spontaneous while charting new territories, giving them the courage and strength to fight battles.
Speaker 2: Taurus, your aura is green.
Speaker 3: Green is a sign of creativity and love, two of the significant attributes that Taurus holds near and dear to its heart. Venus, the planetary ruler of Taurus, aligns with green because it represents money, romance, and sensual pleasures. This is all the more reason for green to show up as an aura color for the Earth's sign Gemini. Mark Ronner, I'm listening. Your color is rainbow, not really a color, but.
Speaker 2: Ok yes, are you? Are you outing me tonight? I'm reading? Okay, I'm reading the paper. Sure.
Speaker 3: Gemini is known as the most versatile sign of the zodiac, and its twin symbols often associated with a rainbow aura vers. This connection highlights this verse the full spectrum of emotions and traits that Geminis experienced throughout the day as multifaceted and dynamic individuals. The rainbow aur adds depth and variety to this air sign's personality.
Speaker 2: I'm not that versatile. You got that risk so everyone knows.
Speaker 3: Cancer your silver Silver is associated with the Moon, the planetary ruler of the sign Cancer. Silver auras are extremely rare and indicate that a person possesses strong convictions and a deep connection with the world around them. Those born under the sign of cancer are in tune with their emotions and the rhythms of the universe, and have a natural ability to be empathetic.
Speaker 2: That's foosh.
Speaker 3: Leo, Your color is orange. Orange is a vibrant and creative color, much like the astrological sign Leo. They are linked because Leo is known for its desire to express itself and showcase its unique personality. Orange is closely associated with the Sun, which rules Leo, making the two a perfect match. They both provide energy, and they provide each other with energy, enthusiasm, and originality.
Speaker 2: Virgo, Your color is tan.
Speaker 3: A Tan aura is found in someone responsible, reliable, and methodical. They have a chill approach to matters and calmly deal with situations. Virgo always puts reason above emotion, which is why a Tan or a is profoundly aligned with the Earth sign. Also, Virgos have a grounding energy that connects them to having a robust tan aura.
Speaker 2: Libra, your color is pink. Pink is the color of love.
Speaker 3: No other zodiac sign except for Libra can wear this color better or with more pride. Libra, who represents the air part of Venus, loves the color pink because it's robantic and references their heart, art, filth, sentiments. Scorpio, let's go. Your color is magenta. Magenta is an intense aura, aligning with one of the most ardent zodiac signs. The color infuses stubbornness, intuition, and fearlessness. Scorpios embody those qualities, even though they keep them hidden from those only in their close circle and orbit would be privy to. This color can influence others, which Scorpio is known to do from an emotional place. I'm as Sagittarius and my aura color is teal. Get the f out of.
Speaker 2: Here it is till you're a very tell young man. Yeah.
Speaker 3: A blue or teal aura represents someone who is an optimist and enjoys life to the fullest. Sagittarius individuals are known for their quest for knowledge, fun and good times. As a result, these colors can effectively symbolize them. Additionally, this color will support Sagittarius on their recent adventures by helping to protect them from encountering issues along the way. Capricorn, your color is due to brown. Capricorns are creatures of habit. Although they work hard and enjoy life, they prefer to maintain their routines and live without drama. The ara color judo brown allows them to connect with their earthly sensibilities.
Speaker 2: Are you embellishing this? No? It says brown?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Brown? To do? Brown? Okay to brown.
Speaker 3: Like the song, they tend to stay away from theatrics or trouble, which they find preferable. Aquarius, your color is urine yellow. A yellow Ara symbolizes someone who is Are you sure you're not embellishing this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: That's what it says to A urine yellow auras symbolizes someone who is highly communicative and upbeat. The moon with silver, this yellow is urine. As an air sign, Aquarius easily expresses their feelings, making this ability a natural trait. They possess a positive vibe that many admire. Like the color urine yellow, the water bearer a voice negativity and strives to eliminate grow up you guys, Come on now, grow up, you grow up and eliminate any unneeded energy from their life Pisces. As we close out, their color is indigo. Individuals with Indigo auras are often considered extraordinary. The end chakra is associated with heightened empathy, psychic abilities, and sensitivity as it connects to the third eye, also noticed the sixth chakra. Much like the Pisce sign of Pisces, this color, which is linked with the water sign, encourages those with Indigo aras to embrace their dreams and visions by providing them with spiritual insight and a sense of enchanting mystical power. And that's the color of your aura, based on your zodiac sign. And I told you just what was on the sheet. I didn't embellish it in any way. Oh, I like magenta. It's like blood. It's fancy.
Speaker 2: You're in yellow, doody brown to brown.
Speaker 3: Brown. You don't know that song mark the half black side of you should know that.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should teach me.
Speaker 3: I'll look it up care on computer, on a company computer. I don't think no, no, you can look it up on it just to look up the video. You can look up the song I want to Wait till I get home. If that's okay with you, okay, okay, if I am forty live everywhere in the heart radio.
Speaker 1: At I've heard any of our secret mind control hidden messages recently, No, that's because we're really good at it.
Speaker 2: K FI and the.
Speaker 4: K OST HD two Los Angeles, Orange County
Speaker 2: Live everywhere on the Eart Radio