Speaker 1: Didn't change the button.
Speaker 2: Why's the button's not changed?
Speaker 1: He already Why what you just saying? He had already just said that, not the whole buttons.
Speaker 3: I also just told you that I wasn't listening to y'all while y'all were talking.
Speaker 1: Stop asking me what the fuck going on?
Speaker 4: Then we'll brass.
Speaker 1: Please don't ask what happened.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask you, just saying what happened.
Speaker 3: I thought I cushed you out. I thought I made a statement.
Speaker 5: Damn, because when I'm sober, motherfuckers get to do a weird shit.
Speaker 2: You didn't get real irritaboy, You ain't your irritation anyway. We got mister acting like a bitch.
Speaker 1: Damn, No, nom bitch because you being.
Speaker 2: Now I said, acting like a bitch. This look, look this, this little ball get on my nerve.
Speaker 3: I have. It was like marbles. It was really like sucking on marbles crunchberries. No, he wasn't really counchberry who give him like a gumball?
Speaker 2: Anyway. We are also joined by miss Kayla Marie please and and in the join she like it.
Speaker 3: She liked it because that's what she opted to put out there in the general public.
Speaker 6: Okay, not my audience. My name is Kaylen to y'all, let's keep it real. Baar men on them, that is not my name, to the.
Speaker 1: That is not my name, to.
Speaker 2: Her face to see that that's your name, and especially but what I'm saying is your you do. What I'm saying is your Facebook name is visible to the entire internet. It's not just your sale name and on there.
Speaker 4: I just want you to know you chose to come here.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, what they see anything outside of that, I'm just here.
Speaker 2: She made an amazing choice.
Speaker 1: I was born. You can choose your friends, but you definitely cannot choose your relatives.
Speaker 2: If you trust me, if YouTube existed back in our day to where I could have perfected my pillow technique, you wouldn't be here. They didn't have an instruction, man, you were to proper placement, how long, none of that. If we had YouTube back in the day, bro, you would have been the fun up. I would have been got you the f up out of here. A long time.
Speaker 5: Ago that he was guaranteed to drop.
Speaker 2: Long time ago. Everybody knew that Nigga was some sort of associate path, psychopath, whatever, so he was gonna catch the blame for it, So that was a two for one. Get you and this nigga the fuck up out of here, But nobody believe he didn't do it. Think about it, think about our childhood and how easy it would have been a pennant on that niggah.
Speaker 3: Right, little weird.
Speaker 1: Though, I mean, you're.
Speaker 2: No absolutely weird?
Speaker 4: Is weird?
Speaker 3: How was everybody's weekend?
Speaker 1: Oh? What happened this weekend?
Speaker 6: I had a good weekend, and I feel like it was even better because I'm to be in nobody office until December.
Speaker 2: Second, was it busy?
Speaker 1: Not really. I feel like everybody bought their turkey for them.
Speaker 6: I feel like the stories were not as busy as I thought because I was out and about today. Well, they were busy, but the lines were all moving quick like Woodmans was busy, Sam's Club was busy. Walmart was busy, but I was able to get in and out of each one, And that kind of felt weird.
Speaker 3: So either everybody shopped early, or they.
Speaker 6: On the late show and they're gonna be in the stores like tomorrow on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow on Tuesday in the middle of white people.
Speaker 3: Or they got it delivered. Actually yes, just true.
Speaker 5: As soon as we put them, motherfucker as soon as we made the space that we could fill the bunker with the turkey's motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: On bunkers wild.
Speaker 5: Now they weren't when they were when everybody was buying turkeys, they weren't on sets was getting.
Speaker 1: Full right now, that's just like forty eight cents a pounds.
Speaker 5: I can't sell the motherfucker turkey because everybody got a turkey already.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, and we're we're not the household to cook a whole turkey. Like for us, a breast is fine, like a turkey titty is prime dining, Like you don't need much more than that. Like they are huge. It's like damn turkey's got b b W titt Well, no, I can't even say that because some bbw's are confusing because it's like, bro, everything else is big except your titties.
Speaker 3: So no, I can't say that.
Speaker 5: They're like corporate fucked up, wanted to sell something like that accidentally.
Speaker 1: Turkey breast instead of what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 5: It's supposed to be like a dollar, that's but when they fucked up, they told us like, well, we got to sell what we don't advertise that ship.
Speaker 1: Because it ain't supposed.
Speaker 2: So it's like you don't know until you get the register.
Speaker 1: No, no, you don't know until you come in. No signs though.
Speaker 6: No, I think you're turkey. I think somebody's frying in turkey. It's turkey fried chicken, roast ham, and I think that's it.
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 2: I think it's like three four different.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be good my old school playlist together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be useful, dem give your damn job, damn saying hey, holes up at work, so I won't be common much. Yeah, my weekend was actually smooth. I ended up finding out I got a notification. Absolutely not. I am a I'm an advocate again, yea, right last, I'm an advocate against domestic violence, and I believe me in a lesbian relationship, we go against everything else stand for because bitches like to put their hands on you. But by law, you know, I'm exactly society. He don't frown on me punching you back in your ship because I'm not you know, six one two fifty, so man might.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't date a bitch that big anyway.
Speaker 1: A motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I like dainty hose, like you know, what I keep forgetting that she's.
Speaker 2: Actually like six six ft. She ain't six ft, she like five ten, and she I thought she was like five ten because I thought the whole thing was they kept making the bigges.
Speaker 6: Sis only two inches, because if you ask a man how tall he is, if he's about five.
Speaker 3: Five round up, it said she's five ten.
Speaker 1: Niggas being.
Speaker 3: And she with no heels on a right so imagine she put.
Speaker 2: Stallion six stallion.
Speaker 4: And but no.
Speaker 2: I I ended up getting an alert from Potto like, hey, you know, need to get away book. You know, two night comps, stay for Friday and Saturday. I was like, shit, cool. So when I called to make the reservation because I had those specific dates, it was, you know, Friday and Saturday night. But when I called in to make a reservation, after she does that, she was like, well, would you like me to check any other dates, you know, for any of your other nights. I'm like, the thing only said two nights and these are and with these dates, so I was confused on what she was talking about. She was like, oh no, she said, you get eight free nights per month, per month, per month, And she said, well I know that, you know with this, well, yeah, my club card, but this is the thing. If I've only gambled, No, but this is the thing, don't.
Speaker 6: Don't people think you have to spend a whole bunch of money to get that stuff, and you.
Speaker 2: Truly do not. I told people that because me and her our gaming levels are totally different, and even she was earning cruises and stuff after her.
Speaker 1: Take too much, but not taking much her doing too much.
Speaker 2: No, but see here's the thing. So she's like, what's up? So was just what's going on? Is with the gambling? I wasn't using my club card initially. I've always had a problem with playing with my player's card because I always felt like it was some bullshit. I'm like, when I'm playing with my car, it felt like I'm not hitting like that. When I'm playing anonymously, I felt like I was winning more. And on top of that, when you're playing with your car, like any winnings that you get, even if you're winning, like you're not hitting jackpots, all of that money is being reported to your win loss statement. So with that, I'm like, okay, if I'm hitting anonymous and as long as I'm not hitting jackpots, all of that money that I was walking out of paddle with damn near has been tax free because I wasn't hitting jackpots of twelve hundred dollars or more. Now this this year, my handpay run has been ridiculous, Like I've been hitting jackpots like crazy. So I'm like, you know what, we went on our cruise, and you have to gamble with the car when you go on a cruise, because that's how you get the money, like the that sail and signed card, that's your identification you're getting in and you have your room key getting on the off the boat when you got to pay for shit, like everything goes through that. So you have to put that in the slot machine in order for it to load money on the slot for you to play. So I didn't have a choice but to play with the card connected to my name, and doing that, I learned how beneficial it really is, and the benefits outweigh my superstitious ways and my paranoia because seeing the amount of free cruises that I've been offered just off of me being there on that cruise for a weekend, I'm like, all right, next time I go to Poddo or you know whatever casino, I'll play with the card, so I actually hadn't been a poddo for a while. We went to Vegas and I ended up getting one of the player's cards from the strap because any casino you get a player's card that they don't charge you for it.
Speaker 3: You just give me your ID info and they print you out a card.
Speaker 2: So as soon as I get my card and go play, boom fourteen hundred jackpot, like right out the gate. So they come over, they hand pay me, They give me a complimentary one night's stay for hitting the jackpipe. And by the time I left that trip and came back like they were sending me offers like complimentary three nights stay and you know, three hundred plus dollars in free play this amount and food vouchers whatever. So I'll be going next next week, actually be cuz ain't. Next week is the first week of December in it yep, yep. So next week I'll be going from Thursday until Sunday. I'll be back early enough on Sunday for us to still do the pot, but Thursday through Sunday. That's what I was telling you all about that slot tournament that I got invited to, and I've been like practicing for and doing the screen and shit. But yeah, I've gotten in the habit of using my card, so couple of times that I've been a Potto, I've been playing with my car. And from there it's like Dave increased, like the amount of free play that they've given me every week. It went from like five or ten dollars. Now I was like seventy five dollars a week in free play, plus like fifteen dollars a week in food vouchers. Then it's eight free nights a month for the room. So you know it's it's working out. I ain't mad at it. Then, So on top of my stay getting all of this rest and relaxation, Kayla actually picked me up and spent time with me yesterday. We went to Backstreet the hot the hot pot spot down there on the East Side.
Speaker 3: I prefer k pot, but it wasn't nasty.
Speaker 2: You got the job done? It, did it? Did it?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 2: It's like I think my realization at the end the dinner go as I was signing my receipt was I just paid thirty two dollars for soup. Well, because it's like it's it's all you can eat, right, you have two options you can do, well, three options you can do hot pot, which is you pick the type of broad base that you want and then you get to pick all the ingredients and stuff that you want to put in there. So there are like there's this big little barbecue pick kind of thing right in the middle of the table, but in front of you they are like these little eyes, these little burners that they put that broth on to cook the shit that you want to put in there. So you pay either, you know, thirty two dollars for the hot pot, thirty two dollars for the Korean barbecue, or you pay thirty seven to get both. I feel like now I will always do both, just because I want to be able to get my money's worth. Otherwise I'm just go feel like I'm paying thirty two dollars just for suit. But they got a whole bunch of like different meats and veggies and sauces and seasonings and all of this shit. Remember how we used to go to Mongolian grill. It's it's given that a little bit, except you cooking it at your own table instead of handing them a bowl for them to do the shit for you.
Speaker 3: But they do they got a lot of you.
Speaker 1: To cook your own soup.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what the fuck is the point of going to a restaurant? When I leave my house and go to an establishment, I'm paying you to do some shit that I don't want to do.
Speaker 2: Well, you're really paying them for the food, honestly, because it's all you can eat. So all of the food that they're giving you, and it's you get different kind of steaks and seafoods and everything. No, no, I understand, but I'm saying, with the amount of food that you can get, I can't really complain about thirty two dollars and cook my own shit because if I were to go to the grocery store, I would spend more than thirty two dollars and still have to cook my own shit.
Speaker 6: Meat, yeah, the pork belly, the different cuts of beef, the seafood.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it still works out better because if I go to the grocery store, trust and believe that meat is gonna cost me more than thirty two dollars, and I'm still gonna happen because.
Speaker 1: It's a.
Speaker 6: I love those ribs with a black pepper sauce at Back Street.
Speaker 2: I don't think I saw we didn't have those. You just said, I'm so scared to lose money. I play that fifty dollars and be out.
Speaker 3: It don't take long for me at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I play what I'm gonna play, and she knows when I come now I'm done. Fifty dollars can go a long way if you're playing on the machine, like just say, you place is like a fifty dollars bat.
Speaker 3: You gonna nickel and dime on your line pace.
Speaker 2: But if you hit a bonus, you can still come out pretty good just from hitting bonuses. Because me playing fifty cent back while I was up, because I was trying to stretch my money knowing that I'm going to Vegas next week, But me playing fifty cent bet and hitting a forty two dollars bonus, it might be like forty two dollars ain't a lot, but it's a lot where you consider that I only bet fifty cent to get that, you know what I'm saying. So I was paying lower best.
Speaker 6: When we were in Vegas, off of these machines, she was showing me that people was leaving them and they were close to hitting. And so once I was, she showed me and I was able to figure out which ones were close to hitting. I was sitting down at those and betting lower, and sure enough, it didn't I take me long to hit on those because people were almost there and they just left them.
Speaker 2: So a lot of times and I.
Speaker 6: Was just sitting I was just scooting around the circle to each one.
Speaker 2: A lot of times people be salty because because this has happened to me several times and I've wanted to fight, not literally, but you know, but we can be on a machine and before whatever pops, somebody would run out of money on that machine. And if you get them to go to the ATM and just try to hope that nobody said that before you can get back. That happens to people too, So sometimes they don't voluntarily leave. They be they run out of money and they can't fucking go until it, you know whatever, and then somebody come behind you after you then fed. You know, Yeah, you want to punch this old man in the back of the head because he always old My autumn moon.
Speaker 6: People beat that last time. I want That lady kissed me off so bad because she playing two machines.
Speaker 2: You don't need I want. You got a picture of her.
Speaker 3: Sitting over there.
Speaker 6: She's sitting over here, and I'm like, get up, like, how are you playing to at once?
Speaker 2: Like I need that one. She literally just sitting there the fire Lynx and a high limit room.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, And she was sitting over to the right hand side.
Speaker 1: She was literally sitting.
Speaker 6: There, and she on the other machine and she like girl share. And I kept going back and forth, back and forth.
Speaker 3: Back and forth.
Speaker 2: She was sitting there playing both machines. Yes, and I was so and then she was back to back and then once she getting bonuses at the same I said, you greedy, Darla evn comeback, leave it, come back.
Speaker 3: She's still doing it.
Speaker 6: It's not like what we hating.
Speaker 2: Oh, I told everybody, I said one thing I'm not. Oh No, I'm a hater when it comes to gambling. I'm a hater because I feel like I feel like there's not shit that I walk around being jealous and envious of or being a hater towards. But when it comes to gambling, yes, I am absolutely the biggest hater because most times the people who are hitting the biggest jackpots are people who already got money and don't need them, Like Bro, you in this motherfucker betting twenty five hundred a spin. Clearly you don't need the money, bro, if you can afford twenty five hundred per spin, not a twenty five hundred dollars budget, Like, all right, I'm gonna walk in this motherfucker with twenty five hundred and see if I can make some shape. That's a reasonable thing for you to be Like, all right, I can at least double this shit. That's reasonable if you know what to play in what you're doing. But twenty five hundred dollars a spend, Bro, you popped ten g's in this motherfucker or more to play twenty five hundred a spin A spin.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I'm trying to walk out of here and own this motherfucker and twenty five hundred spin, I'm trying to get my name on the side of the building there twenty five this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I readA said I love those ribs with the black pepper sauce at Backstreet?
Speaker 3: Did you have to cook the ribs yourself?
Speaker 2: Because they showing them how no ribs on the other face? You know, while we are on the subject of cooking things yourself. So I made a post on Facebook and I think a lot of people like maybe they did, maybe they didn't take me seriously, but.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, I'm actually I'm gonna read Kayla's post first live on air. Yes I am, which one? Mind your business?
Speaker 2: No, I mind.
Speaker 3: I have a restricted environment, so I need.
Speaker 2: To know am. Every year people get online arguing about dressing, greens and magazines, et cetera. Every single year, whether eggs, cream of chicken, garlic powder, or velveto just shut the fuck up and eat what you gonna eat, and don't eat what you don't want to eat. It's really that damn simple. Lord, y'all, ain't go ever see these people. Let alone have to eat whatever it is they're cooking. Worry about what's on your table and in your stomach. It's really that simple.
Speaker 6: It is for every holiday season, y'all arguing over cream and chicken and who put egg into macaroni, and who put garlic powder and paprika and who sprinkled parsley. Who gives a damn y'all don't know these people. You're not finna be at their house. Worry about what's on your dinner table and let people cook how they cook.
Speaker 1: Let me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I also like it's really just that you don't got it, y'all, arguing like you gotta eat the ship, like you don't.
Speaker 5: Also keep your struggle plates off the fucking internet this year too, please see.
Speaker 2: Also it does it look how disgusted you got bottom double edged yesterday? And what did I do?
Speaker 1: But like, look, bro, I'm seeing I sing keep your struggle meals to your fucking self every year.
Speaker 2: It's like this big thing.
Speaker 5: It's like I don't care either, but it's my Facebook. I'm allowed to care about. What the fuck I see what.
Speaker 8: I do when I see situations like that snooze for thirty days.
Speaker 5: And it usually and it usually be people that I'll be fine of to be out here with the struggle plates and I'll be like.
Speaker 1: See, I knew your bitch ass couldn't cook. I knew it.
Speaker 2: And my problem is with Kayla, like her post, with her posts, it's not the fact that people are, you know, saying, hey, will I use this or I use that. It's the people who are slandering people for how they make ships. And a lot of times it be from people who ship don't even be that good.
Speaker 6: Y'all putting cream of chicken and cream and celery and dressing, or y'all putting eggs and macar and cheese.
Speaker 1: You won't have to eat it. That's the gigger.
Speaker 5: And then like an hour later they post, see who's talking about egg and maca cheese.
Speaker 1: And this ship look like it's all life support what we're doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can see if you like gently like, oh, you know, this is what I do. Y'all do like if it's just.
Speaker 3: A dialogue, But y'all want that jiffy.
Speaker 4: Nobody want that.
Speaker 1: I still don't funk with people who act like they don't know how to make kool aid. So I understand how.
Speaker 5: People feel about how other people may because I hate the way other people.
Speaker 1: It grinds my gears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it just it, it really really really turns into this thing, like, bro, this is not Hell's kitchen. It is not a competition.
Speaker 6: Sometimes, but even Hell's kitchen, I feel like people still have the room for the creativity.
Speaker 2: That's what they're looking for. What they're gonna give you what.
Speaker 6: You're supposed to make, and you still put your own like judge on it. Everybody's stuff is not gonna taste the same. It's not supposed to.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy because.
Speaker 6: In Hell's kitchen, if you got the blue team and the red team and both of them making steak, that is not gonna taste the same. You want to make sure you cook the good enough and the flavor is there, but they not using.
Speaker 3: All of the same seasonings and the same.
Speaker 2: But even when you do, but even when you do, it's because I say this all the time. Everybody body in my house. There are four people in my house. Everybody can have eggs and cheese. They would come out different in four different ways.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: But all of our eggs are good. We just somehow somewhere in the process something is different from Maybe it's how we whip that ship. Maybe it's how long we sat it and let it firm, I don't know, but the exact same ingredients, but all of our eggs are different. But I fucked with everybody eggs in the house. All of our shit is good. So it's just it's one of those things where even if you put all of the same exact did it wrong.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. Nobody did it wrong. It was the end goole.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 3: It was good. Nobody did anything wrong just because it don't taste circures.
Speaker 2: Was it good? It was good? Song as its good, and don't kill nobody no, because some people eggs might be fluffier, some people eggs might be little like it's just it's weird because you can literally we can have a we have a thing right now where that can be a recipe car what.
Speaker 4: I'm being completely honest.
Speaker 6: I know that there are things that I as good as I could. There are things that I don't. I don't I struggle with rice. It's there's things that I'm like, okay, but give me put me in charge of a full things giving meal.
Speaker 1: I can do that.
Speaker 2: But it's funny. But it's funny how that works, because it's like there's a lot of ship that I can cook, but one thing that I just cannot get down is rice aeroni. I can cook regular rice, but rice seroni always fucks me up somehow I can I just read the box.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and can be a little tricky because it's not the one you got to toast it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, like you gotta toast it up a bit and then the butter and like all of that ship and like.
Speaker 6: Yeah that yeah, it's a little extra layer to that but I, I mean white rice.
Speaker 2: And it's like I don't I don't know I want one, but and right you literally just follow the directions on the box. But I see that's how I feel about rice serroni. But it's like I also don't know if it's because rice was like when I first started trying to cook, right Serni, that was when we were in the apartment on Hampton. Every apartment that I have had up until now, even with buying my house, I've only had electric appliances.
Speaker 3: So what happened with the rice or you don't.
Speaker 2: Enough, I don't know if it I think, you know, I think it. I think it's I think it'd be too firm. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, I think it'd be too firm. But it's just it's something man Chinese chef bro they white rice and fried rice as like, oh yeah, bos mighty is I got mom, Mom took down by his mighty rice. That's it expressive but as good as mother, like you gotta you gotta hunt for it though in the stores.
Speaker 1: Really, I just.
Speaker 2: Want the other day right to what was it Metro market, but right up and that's where I had to go.
Speaker 6: I had to primarily do jasmine rice, and now.
Speaker 2: There's there's a lot of jasmine rice brands. But even if you go and you look like if you're trying to like place like an online order or something like, it's difficult for they don't got as much.
Speaker 6: Don't get myself a rice cooker for Christmas. I want a rice cooker and a ice maker. I don't need any other appliances.
Speaker 3: But the rice lookers are not big. The ones I've seen are like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, they're cute.
Speaker 3: They make a lot of rice though, I.
Speaker 6: Know that's why I'm like, I think. I think because it because it don't have to be on encounter. It could stay in the like you know, I'm gonna do that right because of it with my eyes every single time.
Speaker 2: It just be a process. But you can fuck up rice and a rice cooker because Ree's friend fuck up rice and a rice cooker. I don't know, but it can be done.
Speaker 5: Apparently it's an apparatus that cook a certain topics.
Speaker 2: Wait, maybe she didn't put it in a.
Speaker 8: Didn't put enough water, didn't have a proper water to rice ratio, and had time or too high.
Speaker 3: Only only way you can suck it up do y'all rent rice before you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything like runt to the couple of light into the water's clear, because that should be like when you first But when you go for that first rent, like you literally you can't see through the water. You can't even see the rice. It'd be so gray. So I keep going into like the water is actually clear, and then I'll cook my oh see, get a rice cooker. Yeah, but I I was tripping because it's like seeing people going back and forth about you know, oh, well you using you know this in mac and cheese or y'all can't cook you shouldn't be eggs don't need to go on mac and cheese. This, don't need to go mac and cheese. This, don't need to go and dressing.
Speaker 6: You know how many times people have probably had and don't know eggs and macaroni cheese and don't you don't even know which is honestly fucked up though, because some people have egg galeries.
Speaker 2: Would that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I.
Speaker 2: Would hope that your family should know what you allergic to. Yeah, but trying to offer you one part rice to them. But but no, I think a lot of people thought that I was bullshitting, But I told them. Yep, one part rice, two parts of water, and then put the top on it. At the end rice perfection. Yeah, like it's it's so simple. The minute rice I can because you usually the border water and the rice, take it off and put the top on me and plea, put the back of the stoes and then you fluff me. Well at this point you just get the boil in the bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at that point that's how I get it. Then that's ship coming up.
Speaker 2: Bad brown is gonna be fired.
Speaker 3: But that rice. But I made a post because I'm like, I have to. You have to make up for the fact that it has to do that.
Speaker 6: Of salt, gravy or something like the other day I had some rice and a little line and then we're gonna put stuff all on top of it with tzki.
Speaker 2: And then you know it's right, it's fine.
Speaker 3: But you see how feast that is. But I can't make rice or eggs.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Sugar. You put sugar.
Speaker 4: Rice and sugar and butter.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's a mood thing. Like for me, sugar rice is like a breakfast stand a long time chicken rice biscus ship like that like breakfast. No, but it's like people been going back and forth about how to make mac and cheese, and because everybody feels like they cook better than somebody else. Everybody felt like they cooked better than everybody else. But I made a post.
Speaker 1: Yellow craft Box.
Speaker 4: Served that ship.
Speaker 2: We love it see, And for me, I think a lot of people probably thought that I was joking.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that's not.
Speaker 2: It might not be. It might It might not be because look, well listen, it might not be because I made a post and I told her. But I'm like, y'all are arguing back and forth by well, my granny taught me how to do this, and my granny tell me how to do that. You know who's fucking macaroni recipe? I didn't want my granny because her shit was a two pack of ass. My granny's macaroni was fucking terrible. It's like the noodles is white on this side and you're trying to scoop the cheese up to meet with the fucking noodles. Her macaroni was ass. You want to know how my granny made her macaroni? Like I actually I asked Mama, like, bro, where did it go wrong? What is the problem here? How did we get here, why was her macaroni just trash? Well, so what my grandma used to do. What my grandma used to do, she would take the pot of water a right, you know, the boiler, and get the macaroni and everything going. She would start boiling the macaroni noodles. This is where shit goes left. Whatever little cheese she was using, whether it was the black cheese or the velveta cheese, whatever fucking cheese she was using, she would put it in the pot with the water in the macaroni while it was boiling, and then let the water boil itself out. So that is.
Speaker 3: Why her macaroni.
Speaker 6: Was asdoil the noodles normal people. So she boiled the water with the and then where cheese. She took the cheese while the noodles were cooking in the pot and she put the cheese in there with it, and so the water cooked off.
Speaker 1: Okay, granny was putting cheese in the water, in.
Speaker 3: The water with the noodles and letting it evaporate. It's so wait, but then when it evaporated, then what happened?
Speaker 2: Did you start?
Speaker 3: And then put it in the oven and she started ship and the didn't put it in the oven.
Speaker 2: I don't know where the fun she did after that?
Speaker 1: It was just, you know, I love my granny, but that is that is level orange terroristic threat in boiling water.
Speaker 2: The you said, was it dry?
Speaker 3: You said, what it was is the macaroni.
Speaker 2: I feel like my stomach is turned. You know how cheese cheese is supposed to make love to the noodle, right, cheese is supposed to cover the noodle in its love.
Speaker 4: Like that is so accurate because you need to go.
Speaker 3: Inside.
Speaker 1: And was Granny making box mac and cheese?
Speaker 2: No, that was the issue because I'm like, even if.
Speaker 5: You start with the box, like, put the put the strip, put the pack of cheese that it comes.
Speaker 1: With on there.
Speaker 6: Even with the box, you have to drain the water off before you introduced the cheese.
Speaker 4: Whether she would you like that?
Speaker 1: The part about it is is no lives detected.
Speaker 3: Did Joe Grannie ever make a dish for you? Oh my god, Granny, this is so good.
Speaker 1: Probably everything else. Granny makes some fire greens.
Speaker 3: Her greens was fired chip on ons? Was fire that that that.
Speaker 2: That that that beef veggie suit. Remember that she she used to make with the old school soup with the fucking green beans and the corn and the beef and the little like that ship fires to.
Speaker 3: Make a good.
Speaker 5: So what what?
Speaker 2: So was the macaroni?
Speaker 3: She's like the last thing she made. Maybe she was tired after she No.
Speaker 2: This was consistent. This was consistent. And if if somebody Anita said, why nobody tell her because it's Granny.
Speaker 4: Who gonna tell Granny? And who ain't gonna listen?
Speaker 2: My grandma didn't. I don't know if my grandma made macaroni either, neither I was seeing about that she made that folk? You know, am?
Speaker 3: How did Grannie used to make her macaroni?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: What used to go wrong? She was boiled the water and the macaronie, and she would let all the water poil out so she wouldn't have to drain it because she just let it all boil out. But what was the problem with the cheese? Like why did because the cheese didn't stick to it? The cheese.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the news didn't burn because it ain't had.
Speaker 2: And then just let the water pull out.
Speaker 7: Mhm.
Speaker 2: See So in case y'all thought I was lying, I got that ship directly for Mama because I used to come my bro, Why is it like this.
Speaker 5: It did like we just have like big gatherers, Like Granny wasn't really too much in charge nothing.
Speaker 1: You just gotta show up and be with the family. Everybody else is cooking.
Speaker 2: Around and the funny party is the person who used to be in charge of the mac of cheese was my mom, and her ship was crafted. But because she do her little wheeler, she add her little shit in and her little milk and whatever little extra shit she used to put in there. But I'm just saying, with the cheese sauce powder, no cheese sauce. So she would boil her noodles, drain them, put some butter in the noodles, and you know, so it's a little bit more creamyer and ship put her little cheese sauce, her little milk and whatever, and like that's how she did it. And then she would she would put me. She would put my ship to the side. Because I recently just started eating baked mac and cheese within the last year or so, I've always hated up until now.
Speaker 3: Up until now, it's not to me.
Speaker 2: Baked mac and cheese is more firm, I like, more creamy, like more sauci or mac.
Speaker 3: But now it's like I make my own and it's a combination of both.
Speaker 2: So it's fun.
Speaker 6: So you would, So would you eat homemade macarie cheese but stole top? Like if somebody made the macarene and cheese and they didn't put it in the oven?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But like but now as I'm older, and like I said, like with me making my own, so I am very very very particular about baked mac and cheese. Yeah, I won't eat everybody baked mac and cheese because sometimes it's just like the ship just looks like it's frozen in time. It's just like I don't over I feel like I don't over overdo it, right and see what it's like. We do it just enough to brown the cheese on top, get right. I want to hear the pussy sound when I scoop on mac and cheese. I don't want to hear just scraping, you know what I'm saying. So so here okay, So for a visual how I like my baked mac and cheese is again, I like to hear the pussy sound. I like to be able to scoop my mac and cheese. I don't like the mac and cheese that you have to cut.
Speaker 6: No, you like the one that you put you stick the school and you can hear the crisp of the crust. But then once you get down there and pull it up.
Speaker 3: You get like that, you get the cheese pool and it's it's still creamy.
Speaker 5: I would look when the people on the TikTok make the baked man right, But a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people.
Speaker 3: I think he is something.
Speaker 2: And my sister has sent me her tiny or something. Yeah she cooked though she's real small.
Speaker 4: Actually good color, good beuked.
Speaker 2: We just said that like that, saying though if it don't sound like me, I you said, why ain't nobody tell her? Bro you never met my grandy. Wasn't nobody gonna challenge her about ship?
Speaker 1: My grandma?
Speaker 4: Some wady who ate it?
Speaker 2: Then ebody everybody because we were we grew up in that age of you go eat what's on your plate and gett knocked the funk out.
Speaker 7: No, but.
Speaker 2: No, but again, so to compare for a visual, for a visual, I like creamy mac and cheese, like even if it's baked, and like the cheese is you know, like it's melted and said on top, don't bake it to the point where I have to cut this ship like a birthday cake. I've literally seen like where you have baked macaroni and they cut it in squares, literal squares. After it sits and.
Speaker 6: Starts cooling, it's naturally going to get even more solid. So if you making it that stiff, it's gonna be even stiffer because it's it's cooling down and all that cheese and all of that stuff is getting.
Speaker 1: If you niggas is out here eating mac and cheese like a brownie, that's how.
Speaker 3: They cut it, like yeah, a lot of a lot of peo.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you how many times I have I have been served a brick of mac and cheese like j bro basically like they cut the sh I don't want your ship served to me like a lasagna. How were you able to give me mac and cheese with a spatula? Dad ass? Because people think that that's how you cutting it in the squares and serving it with a spatula. That's too stiff for me, that's too firm. I like my mac and cheese like I like my titties, So I don't I don't want no over no, I said, like I like my titties like yours personally or the ones you like exactly. I need to said, my grandma never cooked macaroni though, but this is blasphemy. God damn right, I'm gonna have receipts. Becuse y'all ain't gonna make it seem like I'm just slam Like I'm just slandering my granny for likes and ship nigga Like, No, this is real life. I've lived this. I've had to grow up eating that week ass mac and cheese.
Speaker 5: Imagine knowing yourself and what you don't like, and then when you tell a person like now eat that, and they were like, well you gonna eat it?
Speaker 1: Crazy bro to.
Speaker 2: This day, to this day, I don't like tapioca put put in because I got my ass beat over it because I asked. Because remember that thing that rule granny had. You can have whatever you want. If you asked for it, you go fucking eat it. Fact, if you asked for it, you go eat every drop. So don't get no more than you think you can eat or not, because if you asked for it, don't know, food go to waste in this house. No, they were the little cups, you know, the little the little cups and ship. I didn't know that it was tapioca. I didn't know what the fuck tapioca was. So if I'm eating something that's supposed to be smooth and creamy, why is there something in here? You know, the little tapioca balls are in there. So I'm flipping out because I didn't know that it was tapioca pudding and I thought it was just a regular ass vanilla putting this shit.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't know a question. I don't remember people.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard nobody say no. But so I got this tape yoga pudding and I didn't want to eat it, and I had to, like it got to blight, and I just so I won't touch that ship.
Speaker 1: To this day.
Speaker 6: To this day, that's me Anita said, I want you to know my son, just bring me some dry assmac, and Rita said, yeah, I absolutely hate the stiff mac.
Speaker 3: And a lot of folks overcook their noodles too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I feel like.
Speaker 6: That's another thing like making posta and trying to figure out if it's done. Suck our eyesight and just make us read them from the corner.
Speaker 2: One trick I learned with when you're making spaghetti noodles.
Speaker 6: Is if you take a noodle and throw it up against the wall, If it sticks, that means it's done.
Speaker 2: If it slide down the wall, then that means it's not done yet.
Speaker 4: You just the wall.
Speaker 2: No, I just eat it and if it's consistency that like, that's what I do. Uh, Trull said. I grew up really cold close with both of my grandmothers. They each made mac and cheese different, one creamy and one stiff with eggs, so I like them both.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, but they were both also eggs.
Speaker 3: Some people, you know, because it's what pulls it together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I am actually a fan.
Speaker 2: Of Honestly, I couldn't tell you that.
Speaker 8: Also have the green juice and the yam juice kind of all around it, so it all comes together.
Speaker 1: Yo, yam juice is top tier. Why they don't just sell that.
Speaker 2: A lot of people do not like yams.
Speaker 1: That's a fucking psycho plane.
Speaker 3: I don't have to have them.
Speaker 4: I had to.
Speaker 3: I like them, but they don't like. If they're not on my plate, I'm not going to miss it.
Speaker 1: I have to.
Speaker 3: If I'm going to a soul, I don't have to have I.
Speaker 1: Don't have to don't have to be there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I like them, but I don't have to have.
Speaker 2: I hate when yams look good and they like they soft, ain't too firmish, and then you taste It's like, bro, where is the sweetness in this motherfucker anymore?
Speaker 3: I hate the complain about Jam talking about sitting in and up man.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dang, what do you.
Speaker 1: Have to see it all?
Speaker 5: I will ever complain about James back to your point, like it's play to eat it.
Speaker 1: But like my coworker was telling.
Speaker 2: Me how marshmallow and ship and yeah, I was like, okay.
Speaker 4: What's with the marshmallows.
Speaker 6: I've had it with the marshmallow and they put like the pecans like on tip.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 7: To me?
Speaker 2: It's just it gives dessert well, like.
Speaker 3: A sweet potato.
Speaker 6: Actually, honestly, in my family, I think I think we'll do sweet potato cast rolls.
Speaker 2: Put that last one on the screen. Look at this ship.
Speaker 3: I saw Instagram recipe for yam juice covered chicken.
Speaker 2: Why does that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I saw somebody make that ship.
Speaker 2: Does that sound good? Jams are my absolute favorite.
Speaker 5: I could see that chicken and it was one of them videos where like it's a it was a comedian, so it's the one dude who played the old dude.
Speaker 1: So like when he sees something, he's like, oh, my stomach, but he was watching her make it.
Speaker 5: He was like, Okay, I see what you're doing fried chicken and he was like and then when she started making the ship for the yam juice, he was.
Speaker 1: Like, what what you gonna do with that?
Speaker 2: And that's fine, Yeah, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I also seen some ship where motherfuckers was just making like a mac and cheese yam fie.
Speaker 6: She actually made some, she said, and when the yam such anything, Holy movie, she's making yam wings.
Speaker 4: Wow. I mean this generation is a very crazy Yeah.
Speaker 3: Chicken is crazy work.
Speaker 1: Give me.
Speaker 2: Top of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he works with white people.
Speaker 6: Well, I said the Pecans they used to sell out of Boston. Markey the Sleeper cited casse role with the marshmallow and the uh.
Speaker 1: It's crazy work. Yeah, but no.
Speaker 2: I I also made a post because one of the people who I saw this and like, because apparently you ain't supposed to use cream of chicken or cream of mushroom or cream of celery or like anything like that and dressing or it means that you don't know what you're doing and your dressing is dry. And I'm like, we ain't never had no complaints because.
Speaker 6: Man, cream cream of celery okay, tastes like nothing. I don't know what they do that cream or celery.
Speaker 1: Or just say that. But so.
Speaker 2: Not all of my listeners are my Facebook friends. So I'm going to read a post that I wrote yesterday about the subject. I saw someone disin using cream of anything and dressing because it means your ship dry. Meanwhile, they served me a dry ass plate before the baked mac was so dry you could pick up each noodle individually because the cheese wasn't holding them together. Taters didn't have butter, salt, gravy, nothing, Just to scoop a fucking spud smothered chicken was.
Speaker 1: Crazy, wild business man rotten that steal a potato.
Speaker 2: Bro man like. The smothered chicken was so dry and still breathe like dry be these ass plate. It's been two or three years now, and I still remember that stiff ass food. That food was as fun and then it ain't because I actually had to go through because I had sent the plate to the group chat. I had to actually look through and see the description to see what it was because for a second, the smothered chicken, I thought that it was supposed to be dressing. People don't love me, bro, Why do you.
Speaker 1: Keep patronizing these people selling you weak ass food? Well?
Speaker 2: This was this was delivered to me because I was working and they home you know they they home skillet? Was you know, cooking the ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't tell me your homeboys said nothing nobody.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm at with it because I feel like people they endorse ship just because and it's like, but I'm a prime example. Get you in your music career. I didn't endorse that. I'm not, No, it was no. What I'm saying is that I was like, what are you always pick on my rapping?
Speaker 1: Though? Think what you know? What else?
Speaker 2: No, because I need to know you're telling me I had another option? What what I'm not folks?
Speaker 1: I was better than folks? What is just more popular?
Speaker 2: What other options that I have to go for? You tell me I had other options? What are the options that.
Speaker 1: I have about that? Yeah? You could have picked on anything, But it's anything, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Something that I like, oh, thing that I cared about, you're just always kicking a nigga and nuts about his rapping.
Speaker 2: Oh, because that was the point. Even though I was your cousin, I still gave you ship about your rapping. I didn't just say, hey, bro, go support this mixtape. And did he fire? He fired? He fired.
Speaker 1: Any of that would an actual fucking fact. Crazy.
Speaker 5: That is what's fuck up about all of this, as you actually said, because he fired, it would have been fact.
Speaker 1: I'm not coming back this next week. I'm taking the day on. I'm not. No, I'm at home.
Speaker 4: Listen to your music. And he liked it.
Speaker 2: Girl said, I forgot you used to wrap he wrapping? Now he didn't used to.
Speaker 4: Know how many.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what pop up.
Speaker 4: That's wild, business man.
Speaker 2: She started talking.
Speaker 5: You know you know what I'm doing next Sunday time, I watched the Survivor series on replay eating Thanksgiving food because I won't.
Speaker 3: Be in this motherfucker whatever.
Speaker 2: But no, that was just no. But that was just my fucking example because as much ship as I've given you about your music, we're related. I didn't sugarcoat that just because we were related. But a lot of people sugarcoat these punk ass plates because they fuck with people and you don't have to do that at all, you sugar you.
Speaker 1: Should have sugar coat it because you wouldn't have been wrong.
Speaker 2: That's the crazy, That's what That's what's the point is the fact that I didn't.
Speaker 5: But no, but you should have because you would. It wouldn't have been a lie, is what I'm telling you. Though, Like had you said, hey, go.
Speaker 2: Listen a little fun and you got on a real hoodie and that that T shirt ship today, No, it's not. No, it's because I'm looking at the thickness of the hood because remember I told you I was like, damn that hood then and ship. But that's the actual like that you act like I go out.
Speaker 4: There and I buy the hoodie shirt. That's that one shirt. All my hoodies are thick hoodies.
Speaker 3: That's a decent one though it got feeling on it, but it's still decent.
Speaker 4: Makes it great.
Speaker 2: We need on the screen because I can't see.
Speaker 6: Anita had said earlier she was trying to figure out what he was talking about, and she only saw one person that said she put the eyes.
Speaker 2: If it's the same because somebody else said that that they that Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm all you guys scroll away more than that.
Speaker 4: No, that's where.
Speaker 2: Chi said that. She said that she thought that she figured out who it was, but she said somebody t W and it wasn't them. If it's if it's somebody with initials t W, that wasn't them, because that's actually Anita.
Speaker 6: Andrea had comments further up. Yeah, I'm trying to figure out because.
Speaker 2: Because where I where I saw it, it was a group like it was not a group chat, but it was a it was a post and there were multiple people who were like agreed. It was just one of the people who was agreeing. So me some bullshit before.
Speaker 1: People hand out bad food, but also.
Speaker 6: Food that's bad to you might not be bad to the next person, you know, because everybody tastes.
Speaker 1: But good is good.
Speaker 5: I don't know why people think good is subjective, because it ain't.
Speaker 1: It's either that ship was good.
Speaker 2: Ship was asked, oh so bad food and bad rapper. I thought it was c W two. I'm like, damn homie. Yeah, see, and and box me who that is because now I want to know who that is because unless the name is different, that's I'm gonna have to bring y'all a plate because I cooks. I just don't want to deal with the population that's like, yeah, me and Pre actually have very like Me and Pre actually have very very very similar taste books. Like if I put her on Summer, she put me on something like we be Our ship pretty much is neck and next anybody I trust is Pre.
Speaker 6: They're gonna bring y'all to play, right, So let's say the person that the girl that have brought y'all to place last week and y'all was eating it, let's say it was nasty, it was disgusting.
Speaker 3: Are you telling the person or are you just pretending your way through it and it just goes forgotten.
Speaker 4: I would have just stood on my original.
Speaker 6: No, no, no not, I'm just using as exactly like they brought you food. So let's say they brought your food and they're like, ooh, taste it tasted? What if it's nasty? Are you telling them I don't think that this is good? Like if y'all had ate that food and it was nasty, are you telling the person while they're right here that you did not like it?
Speaker 3: Or are you just kind of like, oh, you know, I'm full, I'm done eating it.
Speaker 1: The second one, I won't be disrespectful, but I would definitely like this for me.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on the purpose, like the purpose or the person.
Speaker 2: No, the purpose, like for her, she was just on something like I've been promising the fied y Aall type ship. Yeah, it wasn't like a hey, I want you to live test, taste, test this on air and tell me what you think. Now, if you were honestly asking for us to give our opinion, like you want us to whatever, then we that's what we're here for. That's what you wanted from us. But if you just being that's like if you came in and you're like, hey, you know I made extras or whatever me and did ain't go eat it here? You know I brought whatever for y'all, you're not asking for a fucking commentary on it. So that's different.
Speaker 3: Like you're doing something being nice and then we just be like, hey, bro, taco.
Speaker 1: Season, it just.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I would want somebody to tell me if my food was nasty.
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 6: Do I know how to make taco season from scratch? But let me tell you, it's been a long day and I'm.
Speaker 2: Making tacos about you, about to please don't, please, don't.
Speaker 3: I am real quick, but we all did.
Speaker 4: Did no?
Speaker 2: Wait you saying about the recent one or back then, Yeah, that's the past. I thought it was a post full of us doing it, and then we and then I brought it to you. Yeah, and then I brought it to here.
Speaker 4: It was a post first.
Speaker 3: Taco season for Audi.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, pre now come on, you getting a little.
Speaker 4: Saying what gen tackle I've.
Speaker 2: Been using grave value or the what what is she?
Speaker 4: But it all depends on how.
Speaker 6: But if I'm in the move, don't don't get it twisted. I'm gonna throw in that Cuman and that chili potter and that pepper.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, A lot of times it has been mixed because sometimes motherfucker go to the store. You might have some old l passo and then you got or taga and then you got some ship from around the corner and save a lot and guess what, it still works the funk out just fun listen, because I didn't been there like we had we got a we got all of this meeting and it's like damn, I ran out of the Hey, go on that drawer because we always we always got taco season.
Speaker 3: We just never know how much we'll have cause certain ship, you just exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: So when I'm cooking something, I'm using all of the same brand right now, but it's like, damn, I need a little bit more going the drawer. This motherfucker might be mismatched, but guess what, it's still tastes great. The former taco lady as ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, but I heard.
Speaker 2: He said cooking with them cheap rose aground people from scratch. Okay, I'm using to make it from scratch.
Speaker 8: And I keep it in and gave them hand. We gave them homemade sauce, and they didn't like it. We went and got some jar sauce. They ate all their food. Look, you gotta cater to whoever's eating, okay.
Speaker 1: Fact.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy because because people, people can do that now. Had this been back in the day, we was gonna eat that fucking homemade sauce or we was gonna go to bed with our stomach rumber. It was gonna be one of the two.
Speaker 5: At times, I probably would have rather to go to bed hungry than to take an asshole.
Speaker 1: You go to sleep hungry and we'll reconvene when you make that thick ass cream of wheat, because at least you can put sugar in that and cover it up.
Speaker 4: I ain't had no cream or wheat.
Speaker 2: I hate that shit consistently.
Speaker 4: Right to the house.
Speaker 2: We do all the time. My Mama will come from out of the basement because we argue about it a lot.
Speaker 1: Is that uncle Ben brother? Who's that black nigga on the cover of.
Speaker 2: The One time somebody was on Facebook Cooking Live and pulled out that log of ground beef truta last for six minutes the roads of ground beef are discussing. I honestly only used ground Yeah, we the first time.
Speaker 3: I will do ground beef every so often, depending on what I'm cooking right like.
Speaker 2: Last week, and I barely fucking got any. But I wasn't ye like I've been using ground turkey for We've been doing that for years. But I just had ground beef and ground pork for some meat balls. So yeah like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, was giffy about chicken is actually not bad?
Speaker 1: A minute account.
Speaker 2: On you said, I hate it so bad. I can't believe people still use those rolls. I'm scared.
Speaker 4: Look, we don't know what they budget looked like. Because sometimes in rolls.
Speaker 2: I see that a lot, like, right, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of pounds ground ground.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that's a lot.
Speaker 2: But did y'all grind it in the back or is it ready made? Like y'all just get that ship shipped in and just sell it in the back of slapping meat all that below kids like I looked like, but even with ship.
Speaker 4: You the one that's over here man handling.
Speaker 2: But even with ship back then if there was ship that my granny used like ground before she was grind she had a meat grinder. She was on her own. Remember that big fucking that big silver rass meat grinder she she used to have on the take that heavy as.
Speaker 3: Fuck turkey can be. She was justub get the five pounds.
Speaker 6: You spend about ten between ten and fifteen dollars for five pounds at early pause.
Speaker 4: We used to love when the meat man came around. You got the meat deals.
Speaker 2: People do People still go to the butcher. I just go to the butcher and get I just I just told my mom that we need to start back doing the butcher. I said, because burbacks, burbacks, yep, burd box, burdbox whatever. Family half of the cow but I told my mom this within the last couple of weeks. I said, honestly, I said, we need to go back to buying meat deals. I said, because you get a lot more bang for your buck and throw the ship and a deep freezer and then we don't have to keep going to the store like.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: Listen, Nita and pre conversation is the funny and ship right now?
Speaker 2: Is it something for us to taste test live on air?
Speaker 1: I told you I was experien Oh what you got?
Speaker 6: So it's a chann baby biscuit. Chick saw that the Facebook chefs are horrible. They get horrible directions.
Speaker 2: When most times I don't see directions, I just see fucking ingredients. I'd be like, bro, where is the rest of it? She gave an.
Speaker 3: Ingredient list and she was like, oh, this is the recipe and I'm like, there are no measurements.
Speaker 4: Ain't no times you are asking black people to give you measurements.
Speaker 6: So you gave me the title of the recipe and I just Nigga, that's what they really need to put in.
Speaker 1: They need to say.
Speaker 4: She poutin.
Speaker 1: God, damn you go. I feel like you just let the air out of a balloon.
Speaker 3: Sorry, at least she did it without.
Speaker 4: There's some flattered somewhere over there.
Speaker 2: At least she didn't need.
Speaker 1: Help the time. Why you didn't close the curtains. But she brought it in winter.
Speaker 2: Remember that one episode, Robbie, she had to bend my knees.
Speaker 3: You you got to make the rest of you all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I just would didn't preparing to make.
Speaker 4: It my own.
Speaker 3: So I found out very quickly that I had to do that, and so I kind of had to get the.
Speaker 2: Y'all hurt that too. She said she thought you was bowing your nose.
Speaker 1: That definitely sound like she just lets some snack drip out her. But I think they heard that, not that ship projected.
Speaker 2: Well, ship, my ass was congested.
Speaker 3: They said, yes, we did, you know, said she shinty. Look, I just said, yes, we heard your shirt.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound wet enough. That just sounds like a zipper. No, you went on the other end of that.
Speaker 7: That was.
Speaker 1: It's like, I did not think it's like squeeze. They're like a bubble popping.
Speaker 4: But no.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if somebody was to come on live and like ask us, it's like, hey, you know, I want you guys to be honest and raider, you know, rate me and tell me what you think this is. I wouldn't your potato salad is dry like the desert that that would be us in here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not even gonna lie like that.
Speaker 3: Like, but if if you're just being nice and like, hey, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I cooked something and thought of you guys and been wanting to get you know, you guys something, you know whatever, it's like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you please never think of me again.
Speaker 4: You are the last people you want your opinion.
Speaker 5: That ain't disrespectful, ma'am? Could you not have me on your mind when you're cooking, because obviously I'm sucking up your because this ship here is not okay?
Speaker 4: This ship hear anigh here?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody here for me to tell that to.
Speaker 2: So I can say I'm so glad because they be crying.
Speaker 4: They wasn't crying pre set you up for that challenge?
Speaker 1: That don't that's not fair freaking cook though?
Speaker 4: Would you want everybody to not be good cooks that bring us food?
Speaker 1: No, if you can't cook, don't don't even volunteer to try to.
Speaker 4: Feed you to them.
Speaker 2: They can't cook. I've never had them I have. I've seen mixed reviews, but mostly good reviews. The only bad reviews like because they weren't one hundred percent bad. It was like, Okay, this was good, but like this was drier, this was whatever, but everything else was cool.
Speaker 3: It's on center streets like forty fourth or forty fifth and Center or somewhere up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I've seen them on a like door, dash and ship, but I haven't actually ordered yet. If you had them, what you liked there?
Speaker 1: You probably said the same ship. We don't have a plastic outside because that was silent, just like can you over.
Speaker 4: That's how we get out gas eyes? Do you need to go to them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because there's too many Warner shots shots?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you go in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: What's next to the telegram?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know, after after so many warning shots, that gonna sound.
Speaker 1: Like a shootout. Who play some videos take a ship?
Speaker 2: Well, my my booty hole ain't heated up yet, so I feel like I'm safe. What pre say at the bottom?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oh? She said?
Speaker 2: I like them. The Greens today wasn't tender enough, but it's good. I like the wings, catfish Matt Greennians. I would definitely give him a try because I've been wanting catfish and I wanted to try it from there. But I was kind of like, what kind of greens were they? What kind of was a collar?
Speaker 3: One day they sent me some green beans though when they was canned, on almost died.
Speaker 4: Trying to sneak in with canned green beans. Wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like when I make it like my because I love green beans and potatoes, I have to do like the actual.
Speaker 1: We thought of that. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Cream city saving. Where can that? Because I bought this at the retreat. Is it a room, Yeah, it's a body in room.
Speaker 1: Missed collared.
Speaker 2: See everybody making collars won't turn.
Speaker 1: Up and natural room.
Speaker 4: I think she's.
Speaker 3: Yes they do.
Speaker 1: Because I work out with white I don't see them no more. I shopped.
Speaker 6: I did a Walmart shop in order. It wasn't it was not that long ago. And somebody literally got like the can gory greens. They got the can, the can with the yams. It's got like some frozen us.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what us?
Speaker 2: They got They got cans of what's the soup that come in to red can?
Speaker 4: Is that Campbell's Red and white can? Yeah, Campbells.
Speaker 3: So they got the Campbells.
Speaker 6: I guess they Campbells have jumbalaya what so they they I have to get like six cans and like the jumbalaya.
Speaker 2: And I would say, oh so much. Well, okay, so my mom so much. We talked, Okay, we we've talked a lot about We've talked about about my mom's lack of experience in the kitchen. Certain things she can make, like when she made like barbecue pork steaks and like all that kind of ship she cool, she might she usually make it for my birthday. Whenever I get stiffed, I'd be like, you're going in a home. But I didn't know that it had a different name. I didn't know that people call it poke cake because we've always called it yellow cake. Yeah, yellow and then a cool whip at the top.
Speaker 1: Moist.
Speaker 4: But that's when that word is alive, when it's referred to a cake.
Speaker 8: If it's not moist, fuck you, Yeah, you just served me a big ass donut at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, But I've talked about this. But my mom, I mean, she did what she had to do. She knew she couldn't cook, but she knew we still had to eat. So my mom was can and box queen, Like obviously she has to make the meat, but she would make like she would buy pork steaks because she could seizon the fuck out some meat though that she can do, so she would you know, season up and do her barbecue baked pork steaks or whatever. But then we would have to have the Craft mac and cheese because for a long time, I was just telling Kayla this yesterday, Like for a long time, like I wouldn't eat any other mac and cheese other than craft because I hated baked maca.
Speaker 3: I hated baked mac and cheese. I didn't like the way nobody did it.
Speaker 4: Mites soliloqu why you hate it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But she would make the craft box mac and cheese.
Speaker 2: But then like she also she'll do like that orange can of yams or some ship like that, or like you know, bushes baked beans, and just she'll add like her extra like brown sugar, whatever, like she'll tweak ship. But she's never just been a hey, I'm gonna put these ingredients together and create a mealk. She's going to readily like it's already a symbol. She just needs to reheat it.
Speaker 4: In the ties I used to get that ship off. That's how I survived.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's that was just what it was. So like I'm used to like canned yams and like all that ship, I cut mine up and actually cook them. But I've had the shit in the can before. I'm gonna act like I never had because that's that's what my mom was, Like we had canned corn or like now they got the steamable bags and ship. Sometimes I take Yeah, I was fanna say, sometime I take shortcuts because I don't feel like waiting on this fucking asparagus in the oven and ship. Give me a steam of bag.
Speaker 4: This meal.
Speaker 2: This is going in for five minutes.
Speaker 8: The greatest, greatest advancement in modern technology, that's.
Speaker 3: Probably my favorite thing is a steamable bag of it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So you know I'm not above it. It ain't. And and it's so funny because as spoiled as people think, I grew up like we didn't, like we didn't have like struggle ship. There was still a lot of struggled meals in play because if she had the money, she had the money, she just didn't know how to cook.
Speaker 3: And we didn't really we didn't. We did not come from a can family, like it just wasn't much. They came out of a can. Everything was like homemade.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: Like even with can veggie's like I can just to me, I'm like, you can taste that it came out of a can like it was yep.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Actually, no, let me talk about my mom didn't.
Speaker 6: Like she would She hated buying us eating noodles and buying it. But if we bed for she would get us noodles.
Speaker 2: And those cans are like spaghetios and like beferoni and like ravioli. She didn't like buying them, but if we asked for him.
Speaker 10: She would noodles, TV dinners, pop pop, anything that we could put in a micro crack. That's the only thing that Niggas was making on the store is if we wanted French roy because that was the only thing we.
Speaker 1: Had that didn't go.
Speaker 2: But we were back then. We was making noodles on the stove. Who's doing that on?
Speaker 1: Somebody? Somebody put me on putting microwave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he used to make little little pot we had us. We called it the noodle pot he had. Yeah, that's that great pot that it was all gray motherfuckers, stainless steel with some ship. Yeah, but like but even with my mom, that comes with.
Speaker 4: The little bros and vegetables already in it and holding kids.
Speaker 2: Because like even back then, like my mom had a set up, like when we were coming in from schooling and ship, like we didn't have to worry about the stove because like we had a deep friar, So we was frying our own chicken and pork chops and all of that little kind of ship. So that's how we would feed ourselves when we come in, like we we didn't come in, we'd be like, all right, we got some little drummers and ship she left whatever chicken out and ship thought of seizing that ship up, fried up, throw some French fry, because we were some French fried eating motherfucker. You still are, but that's what I'm saying. But like, but because we had the fucking deep frier and it was so just to cook the motherfuckers up, that's what we did. Nope, it was because we still got I still use that that same one from back then on nineteenth Street. That motherfucker's in my kitchen and I just used that motherfucker to make pork chops. And no, nope, we just had the fry daddy still work.
Speaker 3: Actually, my mom, she as old as it is.
Speaker 2: She was able to go on Amazon and find a power cord for it because we had everything except for the power cord. A preset. Moving to the South was a culinary game changer for me. That's honestly where I learned to cook. She said, season and meat is a talent.
Speaker 1: People don't have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's something that I give. She she know how to season some fucking meat. She just you know, she's not the kind to see here and get a bunch of and put ship together and you know all of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like even when like when my pops and she was cooked, like should help him out in certain areas and ship. But man, that's just that's never been her her strong push, strong point. She's never been the motherfucker just going here and be like, Hey, I'm finna get this baking powder and this this and this this, and I'm gonna be shredding cheese and whatever. And that's what disturbs me so much about her having this fucking apron. It always comes down to the apron. Yes, yes, get off your mama. That's exactly what it is like like, ooh, some del Monte corn juice might splash on a T shirt. You will be fine.
Speaker 4: You act like her.
Speaker 1: Her aprons like just to cooking something.
Speaker 2: No, we don't handle right on there. It's just a green apron from work. I got some green apron is the remember green acres. That's a that's a running me up. But no, she she she really just she do the most. It's like you see you when you see a motherfucker put an apron on, you feel you feel like you finish. See some rolling pins and ship because Granny, now Grannie, she was able to bake some ship because then homemade biscuits Greenny and ship used to make. And she used to make her own like pasta noodles and dumplings and ship like that. So it wasn't that she couldn't do anything. It was just certain ships. She fucking sucked that. And Macaroni was one of them.
Speaker 5: What's that ship that Pops used to put the corn bread in the greens type ship?
Speaker 2: Them big corn bread dumpers. So it's like it looks like what do you call them? What do you call them? I'm thinking it's a maza ball.
Speaker 1: Folks, better be free for the cook because I'm sick of holidays without bro. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there is these things called like matza balls or whatever, right, but fucking fire Yeah, I've only had it from my pop and it's funny. And it's like because I wasn't seeing people like frying ribs and ship, but he was always frying ribs. And now that I see people like frying and like smothering fried ribs and ship huh fried ribs? Smothered ribs? Were he frying first and then smother him in the gravy? And ship?
Speaker 3: Man nigga pizza about some uh she want a apron now?
Speaker 1: And but.
Speaker 2: One of the things that I wanted to talk about, like we're about to take like the the shift because I know we've been talking about foods since we got.
Speaker 4: Here an hour and a half.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: It's Thanksgiving week, bro.
Speaker 1: Half No, but.
Speaker 2: We know how a lot of parents, you know, feel about their children when they're accused of things. And that's you know, not even just when they're kids, is even when they grow up. A lot of people don't like to believe things about their children.
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: Right, body and a gun with his finger. Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I will go ahead. We have two videos that we're going to play back to back. Go ahead and play Gary one. This is something that came out of Gary, Indiana.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny, But the who got killed wild Ship?
Speaker 5: I've never watched that show, Mike from Gary, Indiana.
Speaker 7: The police involved shooting. It is the Lake County, Indiana Sheriff's office that is now investigating, with the police officer who shot and killed Shahad Richmond on administrative leave for now. Meanwhile, Richmond's mother is struggling still to come to terms both with her loss and with the narrative provided by the Gary Police Department about what happened. This is a lie they're trying to cover. The Jehaued Richmond's grief stricken other spoke to ABC seven this morning, vehemently denying her son was armed with a Machetti style weapon or anything else when on Wednesday afternoon, he was shot and killed by a Gary police officer during an undercover sting gone wrong. Lee saying when Richmond left their home, he was only carrying a video game console he was planning to sell.
Speaker 4: That was my heart.
Speaker 2: That boy he lit my day.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 4: This is terrific.
Speaker 2: I don't even have worst is plain, now you die.
Speaker 7: According to Gary Police, the undercover operation that led to the shooting was set up as part of an investigation into a suspect who was robbing people under the guise of meeting to exchange items purchased over social media platforms.
Speaker 5: During this operation, the suspect attempted to rob our undercover officer and attacked him with a machete style weapon.
Speaker 7: It was, according to Canon, a member of the apartment's reaction team, upon witnessing the attack, ran across the street and shot Richmond. There is, according to police, no bodycam or dash cam video of the incident, because Gary Police do not use cameras during undercover investigations. Their injured officer was briefly hospitalized with what they are describing as non life threatening injuries. Richmond was, according to his family, the father of a one and a half year old boy, with another baby on the way later this month. His mother insisting that she has information that Richmond lashed out at that Gary police officer with his fists only after the officer attempted to walk away without paying for the video console. Gary police have not responded to those allegations.
Speaker 2: All right now, before we played a second one we saw, you know, the mom was like, brode lion, they're just trying to cover the ass and the police was like, well, ain't no bodycam footage because it was undercover sting, so we don't have body cam and dash cam footage. So at this point she felt like, y'all, y'all playing in my son's face. He only left out of here and he only had this game console. And somebody told me that because she said she got information that the cop tried to warn't off with the game console and her son just tried to swing off on him. And that was it, right, that's what we all heard. Okay, let's go ahead and play Gary number two.
Speaker 11: If Shahada Richmond claims he was never armed with a weapon, but Gary police says that isn't true, calling it a violent attack that ended in gunfire.
Speaker 1: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 11: A simple greeting begins this police footage of an undercover operation wednesday that ended with Shahad.
Speaker 3: Now for y'all to not have any video, where did this come from.
Speaker 2: That's the undercover that's walking doors on that was what that's what's confusing me, because y'all said that, y'all didn't have any now, y'all saying, y'all don't have any dash can whatever?
Speaker 3: I get that because you're probably in like an armor car.
Speaker 2: She said, y'all yeah, but.
Speaker 1: She was like, no, y'all lie, He's like nah nah. He ran up with this knife, put you in his ass.
Speaker 2: He had to mind machete. Do y'all know how big a machete is? Also, Granny? Granny had everything.
Speaker 4: That's if you have a family member that actually kills and skins animals.
Speaker 8: There's a machete in the house. Yes, that's why we had one, and I found my granddad. But behind the dresser, Like, first of all, whif is behind the dresser?
Speaker 3: Grannie gpt hers in the bedroom because you weren't creep upon her.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what her granddad's was ready for ever, I mean ready anything, but how ready.
Speaker 1: Are you look?
Speaker 8: In my granddad room. He had a big ass shotgun under the big I don't know what he's gonna do with it.
Speaker 2: Granny had all that ship like machete, shotguns, regular pistols, ninja stars, sword. I'm so mad that I didn't get that. When they died, bro, they had.
Speaker 4: To get rid of it. Just cause they have bodies on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so no, my uncle got it, Like, bro, why do you need this? So now when he I'm you know what, Andrew.
Speaker 4: The same, that's probably why he got it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask him. I'm like uncle Andrew, I don't ask for much and I'm not wishing death on you. But in the event, you know, because obviously I'm younger than you, in the event, can you please leave these to me?
Speaker 3: That's all I want, That's all I want. But yeah, but yeah, so we we all heard that.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to recap that though it said sadly though, if he wasn't out there robbing people, he wouldn't have been in that situation. If it wasn't the cops, it would have been someone off the streets. Very true, but he's making it seem like he wasn't doing any of those things. He wasn't robbing people in the first place. That they're just lying on him. He was just going out there to sell this console, and the undercover cop tried to rob him, and he tried to defend himself with the fisticuffs.
Speaker 3: So now we can go ahead and resume this video that they initially said they didn't have.
Speaker 11: Richmond shot and killed by Gary police. You got PlayStations, please say the investigation was into multiple reports of a suspect robbing people when they met up to exchange items purchased over social media.
Speaker 4: You got the cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, I mean he's good with it. Yes, okay, I appreciate it's all up in there. Check it out. Yeah, go ahead, And.
Speaker 11: Just as the undercover officer tries to look at the item, video shows the twenty one year old walking around the officer. Then suddenly, in this video from above, police blurred the officers involved to protect their identities. It shows Richmond pulling out what investigators tell us was a machete style weapon in the apparent attack, narrowly missing the undercover officer. Other nearby officers quickly respond before police began firing, and the statement released today Gary Police said, in part quote, it is essential for residents to trust their local police to protect the most vulnerable members of the community. To demonstrate our unwavering commitment to transparency and accountability, we have decided to make this information public and we've reached out to Richmond's family for comment, but if not heard back, the Lake County and Land Sheriff's Office is investigating, while the officer who shot Richmond remains on administrative leave.
Speaker 2: He reminded a bit to me when he swing that motherfucker bro Bro this nigga thought that he was fucking Jason. Watch this ship.
Speaker 11: The machete style weapon the apparent attack narrowly missing. The undercover officers quickly respond before police began firing, and the statement released today Gary Police said, in part quote, this.
Speaker 5: Is a prime example of like parents really don't know what your children be into, and you don't understand like the level of not giving a fuck that they have. It's not like he was robbing niggas with a gun. It's a lot easier for me to rob you with a gun. If you run, I can shoot you from a distance. I don't really gotta be up on you to get you. But for me to be robbing niggas with a machete, that's a knife. If I want to hurt you with this knife, we gotta be in close quarters.
Speaker 2: R At this point, I don't even think we can classify this motherfucker's a knife.
Speaker 5: Like what I'm saying though, like I gotta get up on you to hurt you with with whatever this is, cause it's not like I can shoot you from.
Speaker 2: A distance, from a distance the way this nigga ducked though, like stinks that you had I'm impressed.
Speaker 4: Well behind.
Speaker 1: I felt like they knew he knew.
Speaker 3: I don't wondering if he had like maybe an ear piece and somebody was like.
Speaker 4: No, you don't have time for that.
Speaker 1: I feel like when they set this up, they knew he.
Speaker 5: Was folks, and they knew he was gonna try some weirdo ship. Now to just be on your p's and choose the duck. Because was that cop white? Because if I was as a nigga, or you're not finished circle as soon as you walk, I'm turning, because why are you trying to get behind, you would have got shot on principle because soon as you went that way, I'm reaching.
Speaker 1: I'm shooting.
Speaker 6: Well actually before you even if he if you see before the enter whenever he had his hand in.
Speaker 2: His pocket, set his hand in his pocket, pre said, right, Mama, get off the news and start them fish dinners to pay for the fume. True bro, because he's probably at home doing all his chores. So he had good son and won't her to fly. That man was almost chopped cheese. I felt like I was watching an episode of Chicago Pat No bro for.
Speaker 1: Like it do.
Speaker 2: It feels like this motherfucker like like because it's no way with all the force and how big that was.
Speaker 6: That his head would down the box I am probably was that probably was old and like dull as hell.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that, like it might not even go all the way through. No I know, but it's Bro, I the nigga who excuse me, the nigga who duck will forever have his props from.
Speaker 3: Me to that moment happened that once, and it was so quick.
Speaker 6: If you notice at the camera he when he started getting behind he did start turning.
Speaker 3: But then by the time he started turning, then things kind of just happened.
Speaker 2: Replaying one more time a ludicrous song and this motherfucker when.
Speaker 11: I move, you moved to trust their local police to protect the most vulnerable members of the red police began firing, and the statement released today Gary Police said, in part quote.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was you remember that's a body can respond.
Speaker 11: Before police began firing. Before the statement released today, Gary Police said, in part.
Speaker 4: I want to I want to see the body cam version.
Speaker 1: Under road walking around the officer.
Speaker 11: Then suddenly, in this video from above, police blurred the officers involved to protect their identities. It shows Richmond pulling out what investigators tell us was a machete style weapon in the apparent attack, narrowly missing the undercover officer. Other nearby officers quickly respond before police began firing, and the statement released today Gary Police a little.
Speaker 3: Bit too late. It's how you knew this ship was going left?
Speaker 5: You should have been Yeah, well, I feel like the way that bro and the other officer was, he kind of got to get up close because if he just started dumping from down the block and.
Speaker 1: He hit his boy.
Speaker 3: Shit, but you see he started turning though.
Speaker 1: Hey, your son did that ship in the off He tried to.
Speaker 2: Reach his family for comment, but we haven't heard back.
Speaker 7: Ya.
Speaker 2: I bet the fuck you in because you got on the news looking like a goddamn idiot telling about them. They just trying to cover their ass. He didn't have no weapon. He just swung his fist because the officer tried to run off with his ship.
Speaker 3: Up pre said.
Speaker 2: I wonder if he was on drugs because that weapon and choice, Like why I gotta find a mama Facebook. I wonder what she gotta say when she got the chick the chicken in court when her side Nigga got on the stand and she was like, yes, sir, I'm so sorry. Just like the police department, they have a silence.
Speaker 8: Because like, wow, mean because Gary said, you're not about to put this on me. They said the drone right, That's what made it even spicy.
Speaker 2: I wonder if initially they said that they didn't have footage because it was undercover officers, but then that was like, no, bro, throw that blurry ship.
Speaker 3: We find they ain't finn play in our face like this. She said, what, okay, do the drone in the necklace.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to say about how you died. I do being a dummy playing stupid games and won a stupid ass prize. You wont an all expenses paid trip to the upper room.
Speaker 4: He's not going to the upper room.
Speaker 1: Definitely going to the lower east side.
Speaker 4: He's definitely hanging out in the basement.
Speaker 5: The lower east side for you, buddy, because what nigga washing walls?
Speaker 1: How many people did you get this ship off of?
Speaker 2: You said? The police pulled up with the receipts. Absolutely, have you.
Speaker 5: Ribbed that they had to pull an undercover operation to get you off the fucking streets.
Speaker 1: You need to be off the streets.
Speaker 2: And then the fact that you clearly do like you going from the same place. You're doing it from home because she said you walked out the house with a game console.
Speaker 5: You never noticed that he come back with the game console and maybe some extra shit. You're not seeing again, not paying attention to your fucking kids.
Speaker 1: But I guess she said he was twenty one. You shouldn't. You gotta watch the grown motherfuckers too.
Speaker 2: He said, like, your son ain't doing what exhibit A b C. You know all her people telling her she can sue Black people love the suit.
Speaker 1: That's what it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what she got, spicy.
Speaker 1: Imagine is a wrong for death suit?
Speaker 3: Like already started that process, wrong for death.
Speaker 1: Nigga, This look right to me. He had.
Speaker 4: Gary was already guess what.
Speaker 2: Happens when you go so got that notification from hit the desk. The chief was like, drop the.
Speaker 1: Footage, niggachee versus pistol?
Speaker 2: What what you think pistol?
Speaker 3: He hit bro He had a fucking book bag with a PlayStation in it.
Speaker 5: No, I'm talking about Foster that came down the street. He wasn't He wasn't asking no questions.
Speaker 2: He's bro, what no questions needed to be asked, and not only swung like because he missed. He was trying to finish the job. He was chasing it.
Speaker 3: Bro Alright, Peter, my grandpa.
Speaker 4: She thought he was a sacrifice for her to be rich. Sorry, mind he fumbled that. I see what you did there.
Speaker 1: You ain't got anything.
Speaker 5: I mean, what case you saying after they drop THEE one.
Speaker 4: That's what happens when you try to support trash ass rappers get proven wrong.
Speaker 2: It's just wild because it's like you really went on these folks news story like national news, and was like it's national because I don't live there on Joe Jackson's in it, and you decided, Hey, I am going to go on here and say that these niggas wrongfully terminated my sons wrong terminating, wrongly terminated my son's life. They got this nigga up out of here, and all he tried to do is punch a niggas inside of the head.
Speaker 4: If you think about it, they did the world a favor.
Speaker 5: How do you think like Saint Peter b like when like when he meet niggas and he be like, yeah, right on, Tom, I knew it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think about it. I think I think I knew you was next. Honestly, I think i'd have been like, bro, it took you a lot longer than I thought it would.
Speaker 4: That's that's why they put us in a call center.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, you was really pushing for a late check in. Huh, you made it a lot longer than I thought you would have down there.
Speaker 1: Imagine the motherfucker show up and you lose. Like the Office book.
Speaker 2: You said, they might as well started it with TAC. That's why I fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker. Really that that's what they're supposed to drop the footage with.
Speaker 1: West Side. Make sure.
Speaker 4: His kid is still gonna grow.
Speaker 2: One two of them, because he got one on the way y'all went on the way walking around with and he's trying to feed this family.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's twenty two year old father.
Speaker 1: Too, folks. Sertainly, my nice play the ship.
Speaker 4: I don't deal with nigga with a game.
Speaker 1: I think that I didn't walking around with a PlayStation.
Speaker 2: I think this would be one of them times that would tempt me to play with the weak board. Yes, like bro, no, you.
Speaker 3: Don't want to bring that was like.
Speaker 1: I have m hm.
Speaker 2: And we already got one because you wanted to take your city ass out here like it was Game of fucking Thrones with the undercover cop.
Speaker 3: Imagine them they're gonna be pres.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how your death gotta be.
Speaker 2: Like I know, and I feel like it's gonna be like the grandma is gonna make it seem like they they they the police murdered their father, right, and then when they get old enough to use the internet and ship, it's gonna be like here it is.
Speaker 5: Like you sure this is murder because he look this looked like self defense because pops are swinging knives.
Speaker 1: That motherfuckers he should have got shot.
Speaker 2: Pre said this, given he was a woman beater. Because if you're robbing people using those types of weapons, something clearly are I've always said for you to be able like to stab somebody, it's something else, because it takes nothing to shoot, you know what I'm saying, Like, but to stab somebody, to be up and close and personal with that, there is a certain level of mental ship. That's not clicking up there.
Speaker 3: What where everybody looking at it?
Speaker 2: Don't change you being a idiot bullshit.
Speaker 1: I mean he did technically make a mistake.
Speaker 4: He's gonna smell them to turn around.
Speaker 1: He drew to bullets.
Speaker 2: I guess, hey, that knife. That knife is in the police evidence locker because the art yep yep, pre said them kids gonna grow up angry thinking the police just killed their daddy, like for another reason, like they just there's gonna be fuck twelve police and ship. They killed my daddy, not knowing that your daddy tried to just fucking like swing for the fences and take a nigga hole motherfucking head off his knick.
Speaker 4: Is granny allowed to slap him when she gets to the pearly gates.
Speaker 1: He thought he was battling a thousand with that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Like bros a force.
Speaker 1: Where he going is nice. It's summer, all your.
Speaker 2: Un and the way he swung it, bro definitely had practice.
Speaker 1: He's been.
Speaker 2: That on me, they said. They said he's been robbing niggas, not that he's been killing this. He was gonna kill that nigga. Do you see where he aimed and how he swung. That was gonna be a murder if Broke reflexes them as fast as they were asking too many questions.
Speaker 1: Other people wouldn't asking a questions.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, two questions. Bro said, is everything in here? Do you mind if I take a look?
Speaker 3: And that was it?
Speaker 2: Didn't see His hand was almost gone.
Speaker 3: He thought it was just gonna be in exchange with no damn questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, he thought.
Speaker 5: He thought, this was you hold the bag, I pull out the knife, give me my bag back and whatever cash you had.
Speaker 1: Copp was like, no, let me look in here. Let me let me do that.
Speaker 5: First of all, I'm not buying no video game from a nigga off the street.
Speaker 1: I need to see this most fucking turn on. What if it don't turn on? Because you know, street sales don't come with fucking refunds, which is why nigga should stop buying. But we want to talk about what niggas. I wouldn't go in there. But then I mean, but you you though I trust you?
Speaker 4: No Xbox man, you're the only niggas still keeping them in business.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people, the people that I have an Xbox. How about that? You you play PlayStation with niggas that we don't even hang out with our free.
Speaker 4: Time with them, play with other niggas.
Speaker 5: The niggas that you like to play with have a PlayStation. I don't play with them, Paul. I don't play with them niggas either, So why do I need a PlayStation?
Speaker 4: So it don't even matter. I don't even play calling dude, that's your call. You need to get on that.
Speaker 1: No, motherfucker. I like what I like.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your contribution.
Speaker 1: If we shoot niggas, I know, thank you.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate you.
Speaker 9: Know.
Speaker 2: I love when I have active comments like that're really just that makes makes my night. So we are going to get in this because Kayla's here and I wanted to do this a little bit earlier, but that food was pissing me off. So there's this video that I want to play, and then we're gonna go ahead and discuss it all the way on the end with the sensational guy.
Speaker 9: So it's not your friend if she gotta hide her man from you. I had to end a ten year relationship with a friend because she was hiding her man from me and my other friends. Okay, let me tell you the story. So mind you, we was talking every day, we was hanging out. We was hanging out every day, but we was hanging out a lot. Child Why find out she had a man on Facebook? So I hear her up and I'm like, blah blah blah, you got a man. She was like, yeah, we've been there for a year, bitch.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 9: I was like, all right, you know, let's go out, let's double date, let's do something whatever. Oh she says she not ready. All right, Cool, back go to the club homegirl had a man there. Sis thought she'd seen a ghost when she seen me and my other friend walk.
Speaker 3: In and she was with her man.
Speaker 9: She neither broke that damn door that out trying to run out. So I'm like, okay, we don't know him. We don't go to school with him. So, like, you know what I'm saying, what is the issue? So we went over there to introduce ourself. Sis was about to throw up her rum and coke. Okay, he was super nice, super chill, cool, nice guy, good looking guy, tall whatever, smell good and love that for her. Since what's the problem, Like, that's that weirdo shit I'm talking about? Like I'm not really understanding it. Like I've mentioned in previous videos, if a man was able to be taken, he was never yours.
Speaker 2: But if we're your girls were your friends.
Speaker 9: I've never had a situation where a friend slept with my man or blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Like I don't roll like that.
Speaker 3: I've never been around women like that, so I.
Speaker 9: Can't relate anyways, I'll make a part two.
Speaker 4: So why is the dude there?
Speaker 3: You just.
Speaker 1: Know some videos you can't find it. It's just looking for It's always somebody else.
Speaker 2: I hate them, but that's the way of the world. That's that's how you get paid. That's why you get paid off somebody else's content you just uploaded. I don't know that was that real? Came up randomly, So I never found a part two because that was I was just scrolling and that came up.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like why did do that?
Speaker 5: That's what I want?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, is there a history of.
Speaker 5: I can only go by what I see on the video, and when I saw on the video her, Hey, what kind of friends are y'all?
Speaker 1: She never tried to t why.
Speaker 4: Hang out sometimes?
Speaker 3: But not like deep deep like and I hate.
Speaker 2: It's like when when it's not the original person posting like you can't go to the because I didn't see.
Speaker 5: From what from what the information that was given from the video put yourself in this situation?
Speaker 1: Why would you hire your nigga from.
Speaker 6: I mean, one reason I would say that you hired a dude from your friends to say, for instance, is the beginning stages and you don't even know if this is gonna be around, so you kind of so you van him no, But I'm just saying it. That could be a reason, like maybe you're kind of keeping him on the hush because you don't know if he gonna be around for long.
Speaker 2: That could be a reason.
Speaker 1: I don't know right.
Speaker 3: Speaking like two or three.
Speaker 6: But I would say, honestly, even with us to be in friends, I've never seen or had any interactions with Beta's not babe.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm just saying, but you know his actual name and stuff though, But and I could.
Speaker 6: Be dealing with a dude at any given time. I'm not always running to her and telling her no, no, that's.
Speaker 1: Not Even though you may have never met bro in a physical embodiment, you.
Speaker 3: Look like you know, you just don't be around people that I be here around.
Speaker 1: Here is hiding her boyfriend.
Speaker 5: You've been kicking it with these girls for like the past two three years and then you met a guy. Now first six months to a year your relationship cool, keep him here because we don't know if he's gonna be You don't know if be here. But when you find out that he is here, and this is what you finish do while we still hiding, and like while we still hiding boyfriends or girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Like especially.
Speaker 5: Especially once I understand that the type of the type of girls that I would keep my nigga away from that's not your so like at that point, like why we still hiring with people like if I if I knew what the type of niggas I kicked do with, and like all y'all do is trying to take niggas bitches. Of course I'm not bringing my bitch around y'all because I know the type of time y'all. So like, never ask me why you don't bring your girl around, because I know how the type of niggas you are.
Speaker 2: Your niggas disrespectful and so it's like and you know me by operating duality a lot, but it's like I can understand both sides, like where I can understand on privacy, like Kayla said, like especially if you're not sure like how serious it is with the guy get or you know, you know, you being stupid and want to be a dummy and piece and you're kind of feeling like, you know, I just I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Hear that shit.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes, you know, sometime it be like that they're like, well, you know, I don't want to hear that, Like y'all how many times I tell y'all that I'm done with Beta. That's not bay, Like I don't give a fuck about y'all. I don't give a fuck about y'all judgement like y'all my people. Yeah, yeah, like y'all, y'all know people.
Speaker 6: Because I feel like this part I'm not I can't hear it because y'all I turned it down for us to watch it together read comments.
Speaker 3: It's kind of it's starting to make sense, y'all.
Speaker 2: Not really her friends, like y'all said, y'all are yeah, But like I said, so based off of this, it's like, now if you just like don't trust me, oh yeah, but if you just feel like like you don't trust me, then that means that I shouldn't trust you either, so we don't need to be in each other space, right because it's like, I've never felt like I had to hide my men because of what a woman might do, like because if they can snatch him, like she was saying, like if you, yes, it's like you you essentially did me a favor.
Speaker 3: You showed me that I don't need to fuck with.
Speaker 2: You or him.
Speaker 6: But I also think about it too, like the relationships that I've been in have not either one of them been relationships that my friends were involved in, which is why so much happened that they just found.
Speaker 3: Out about recently. And these were relationships that I was in for years. So it's a difference to it being involved in and it's like.
Speaker 2: Complete secrecy. Those are two different things. You're just like me, thinking you single, but you're really not. Your friend is really not your friend if she hides her man from you.
Speaker 3: Part two.
Speaker 9: Okay, y'all, since I got your in a tizzy and the internew triggered, which y'all need to y'all need.
Speaker 2: To check on that.
Speaker 9: I got some calls last night and for my friends who were like all in the friend group or whatever, and we was all laughing at the comments. Like going through the comments, it was like, girl, they tearing you up. And I was like, I know, and it was like, listen, you didn't even tell the full story, so that's why they're eating your ass up. I'm like, yeah, then controversy gets engagement, okay, and since I got your.
Speaker 3: Realed inn, let's hook you out out okay.
Speaker 2: Point the period. So I wasn't gonna do the part two.
Speaker 9: I was gonna get my little views, get my little hate comments, and keep it pressing. But a lot of them was like listen, you gotta tell the full story, like tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Speaker 2: So help you goud.
Speaker 9: So this is the reason why we all stopped talking to her. So I think what really took the cake of us stopped talking to her not because she hit her man, because that's like, that's your business.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 9: So we stopped talking to her because we all noticed that we was doing things for her, and our significant others was doing things for her, and it wasn't being reciprocated, but we was.
Speaker 3: Doing for her, and Sis was never doing for us.
Speaker 9: She always had an excuse why she couldn't help, but why she couldn't do this and why she gonna do that? But when she needed our help and when she needed my help, I was there. I personally feel like friendship is a two way street. So we all started noticing that. Okay, that was one two.
Speaker 2: She was calling.
Speaker 9: Our men for favors to like run errand to her, how are you calling other people men to do favors for.
Speaker 2: You, which they was coming through and doing it.
Speaker 3: But when you have a man, you don't want to know nobody to know that you have a man.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's weird. I built her out of jail. She said she was gonna pay me back. She never paid me back, But I didn't even impress her about the situation of getting the money back because I'm like, you know what, that's my home girl. Whatever she's on hard times, I put something in my name for her to use, and she.
Speaker 2: Never paid me back and fucked up my credit.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's just a collective of stuff, but the main thing was just like a hook and real. So I appreciate the engagement, good and bad.
Speaker 2: I see, she says, a girl, This ain't got nothing to do with her hiding her man she's just a shitty friend to do. That was basically the last straw. That was the straw that broke the cameras back. It sounds like they okay, because it's like if y'all already felt you know that way, that was just the straw that broke get camel's back. Because to me, it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like boundary all turns, boundaries be getting crossed.
Speaker 2: In the beginning, like and and then it makes I don't know, maybe this is just where my brain is going, but it's like you're asking their boyfriends to do shit for you, but then you don't want anybody around your boyfriend. So that makes me feel like you don't trust them around your boyfriend because maybe you was on some inappropriate shit and you feel like carmer go come around. That's what it sounds like to me, because why don't most niggas trust women because they was fucking with another nigga bitch, right, That's where that comes in. At most times, it's not even them being cheating on themselves, it's because well, shit, I was fucking you while you was with him.
Speaker 3: This is what bitches just do. So now I don't trust no bitch because I be fucking niggas.
Speaker 6: Bitches or another cat caveat, So that could be she was hiding her man because she still wanted to keep getting those benefits from from their man doing all.
Speaker 2: But you out a nigga, and maybe he wasn't able to produce on that.
Speaker 1: I don't give a he better produce a fucking beat.
Speaker 6: Maybe she was hiring him because she's like, why can sell a benefit and get what I'm getting from your niggas and keep mine over here?
Speaker 5: If I got a girlfriend and my girlfriend understands that Tone is my best friend, and my best friend don't got a bitch, so when she cooks, she be like, why I ask Tone if you want to play? And if Tone somehow get a bitch and he's still asking my girlfriend to cook, I knocked his fucking block off.
Speaker 1: Because because you got a bitch, now, my bitch shouldn't be cooking for you no more.
Speaker 4: Foremost close your asshole, bro.
Speaker 1: But you men, you came.
Speaker 7: On.
Speaker 2: That I tried to eat today was some French coast and it was ass so I didn't get to eat it. So all I got to do was eat the strawberries off the plate.
Speaker 1: It's twenty four hours in the day. What have you done all day to day?
Speaker 2: Sleep? And then came here after.
Speaker 1: You don't fit food in your daily regimen.
Speaker 2: I tried, and then I tried bro indeed, and then I went to sleep, and when I woke up, I had to come here.
Speaker 5: I met a motherfucker who liked food but don't eat. It's the biggest fucking oxymoron I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: Have you been putting pre comments on the screen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just ain't been paying attention.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't because I was. I was wondering because I saw the first one.
Speaker 4: But she's seen us post the video with dogs.
Speaker 6: They definitely that I pre I agree with that they give mean girl. I don't know why I like with those videos.
Speaker 2: I kind of like I need food, you know, definitely because when I eat, my stomach gonna be fill the air and I'll be fine.
Speaker 3: The friend the girl in the in the in that second video, they kind of gave that vibe at.
Speaker 4: I don't give me girl just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Her friend not.
Speaker 3: But and here's the thing as well.
Speaker 6: See, look the friend was I completely understand the friend that ship right, But this is the thing that trips me out.
Speaker 3: Y'all were once friends.
Speaker 2: Why are you Why is your friend stuff on TikTok?
Speaker 4: You don't know why because she bilt her out of jail and she fucked her credit.
Speaker 3: But the thing is she was doing she had already did all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Y'all were friends. Why is your friend stuff on TikTok? Because she was getting cooked and she was like, hold on, y'all, y'all, y'all ain't gonna cook me and think that she's a victim here.
Speaker 3: Y'all friends no more?
Speaker 4: They're still but they're still we're not friends anymore.
Speaker 6: If me and her stop being friends tomorrow, I'm not putting her ship on the internet.
Speaker 4: But they're still content missing here.
Speaker 8: The last thing we heard from the first video was you rolled up on her at City Social. You've seen her with a man, and she was freaking out because y'all finally seen this man. Now we're talking about, look I built this bit ch out.
Speaker 4: My credit is bad. We talk about in a group chat. There's a whole chunk of content missing here.
Speaker 6: And if she was on all of that stuff, y'all probably was on the outs anyway, so I can again it's like, well, why am I telling y'all got a man like I mess your credit up?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: I stopped being friends like that?
Speaker 6: That that always tips me out, not even just this situation, but in general, when people stop being friends and then all of a sudden that all your business is on the internet, like that don't make.
Speaker 1: Sense to me.
Speaker 4: That's not how we move.
Speaker 3: That's not that I don't in general like this, some.
Speaker 5: People we're not really friends, but so some people's level of what like in a friendship is you can't expect that, Like if I'm beefing with any nigga that out there was a friend, I'm personally not gonna put your shirt out, your story now my story to tell. I personally don't give a fuck as much to tell your business to a bunch of strangers.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny. The only people who have tried to do that to me, it was never a woman.
Speaker 2: I would really be a nigga.
Speaker 1: Think about with a girl that's already right there, and now you're on the internet, because what business is you telling?
Speaker 2: And then and then on top of that, not even not even a part about telling my business? Is you making up ship to have somebody else put out here because you gotta because you gotta be. But like, but that happened like one time, like we were on uh because we still have mutual friends obviously, and we're on a post. I comment something totally unrelated to this nigga whatsoever, and he comment and say some bullshit. So what do I do? I fire back, and she's like nope, and she deleted the entire post because she already knew how that was gonna go, because that was minding my fucking business.
Speaker 3: Why are you talking to me?
Speaker 2: You have no reason saying anything to me, But it's like me and to me haven't been friends and what going on five years now? Y'all don't know to me? A business?
Speaker 12: The only places right like we've been podding for what there's only there's only one person who knows to me is business from me, and you know who that is my therapist because I had to give her context about some ship and even then I explained to her that I'm like, and even now talking to you about this, I feel kind of weird about it because that's her business, I say, but in order for you to like understand why my thought process is the way it is surrounding his friendship I have to disclose this because it's relevant to my feelings.
Speaker 3: That's the person, and that wasn't even worth the content.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: That ship wasn't even worth it.
Speaker 1: You made us come back, you made us absolutely nothing.
Speaker 4: We just wanted to know why was she hiding?
Speaker 1: We want to know.
Speaker 2: Once we're our friends no more. I had a mental funeral for you in my head and I've never met you. Man can be more sassy than women who child they be hurt. Yeah, because it's like you posting you postings week. Yeah, it's one of them from last week because because I well I didn't know. It was like I wasn't finna dig for part two. Well, no, because I wanted to ask how people felt about the situation as far as the stop, how you feel about somebody hiding their spouse from you and a friend group, because I've had situations where perfect example, So when I was dealing with Ken, he knew because I was at his crib, but we lied to people for a long time because that that was something that me and Ken was just doing like under the radar, because we weren't really supposed to be fucking around like that. That was just that was us, but there was, but somebody got mad at me because I didn't tell them about me and King, and we actually fell out behind that because then it.
Speaker 3: Becomes a well, if I was really for not saying anything, was because he wanted to come live with me.
Speaker 2: You want for to come live with me, nigga. So like, if I'm not saying something, it's usually not even because of me. It's me protecting somebody else. Like so like even perfect exactly perfect example, perfect example is bad, that's not back. Perfect example is bad.
Speaker 3: That's not back.
Speaker 2: Every everybody around me, y'all know exactly who bad. It's not bad. Is the reason why I don't disclose that is because I know what kind of ship that can bring down because of everything that's happened. So just look at me. Just look at your phone you send me to pick Just just go back and look at in your text threat He was like, hey, this is yours.
Speaker 6: Oh I forgot about that, damn. That was like that was like, yeah, it's like the sleep for twelve hours.
Speaker 3: I'm like what, I was literally about to drive over there and be.
Speaker 2: Like please look at this. Yeah, but it's like it don't it's not me hiding him because I'm worried about somebody go try to fuck on him. It ain't be hiding him because I care what people like y'all around me is gonna think. It's me not putting him out there because of everything that we've gone through. I don't want to put him through that ship again. No, it's just not like I said, Babe, that's not back.
Speaker 3: It's also just not about anybody's business. And I think about how I.
Speaker 6: Move too, like I am not one to be super open and talkative, and when it when it comes to niggas, like I just you just will never know you.
Speaker 2: That's all. When I was talking about Meg denying.
Speaker 3: Lying to Gel, I'm like, you can ask me if I'm are you.
Speaker 2: That pissed me up, Like we talked about that briefly, but that pissed me up. I don't like how people made such a big deal about Meg lying about fucking Tory when they lie about who they're fucking every single day.
Speaker 3: As long as I want to, because every.
Speaker 2: Day, every day you'll get you niggas. We having full fucking families at home. You Hefu's then fucked multiple niggas and the crew. Everybody's lying about it. Though from you said what position to tell the truth? She told the truth when she was in a position where she had to, which was understand she didn't have to tell Gail Ship.
Speaker 3: But even then that's up to me.
Speaker 2: I can lie in this face and tell because she didn't think that that was that was gonna be act. She she here to talk about her shooting and you asking if I'm sucking a nigga, what that got through the bullet in me?
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm just stick to the topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes he did, But what does sucking me have to do with that. He didn't shoot me because.
Speaker 4: She was sucking me.
Speaker 2: He shot me because he wanted it was fucking everybody.
Speaker 1: That's why he shot you.
Speaker 2: But it's just heard that.
Speaker 3: I get the private aspect.
Speaker 6: It's like, you know, you do have people that It's like, I don't have to run to you with every nigga and every you know, when it gets to that point, then I'll.
Speaker 2: Most people knew everybody I was fucking because I made him get on only fans in order to fuck. That's how niggas knew I was fucking. Oh wait, they had their face covered because I'm not paying you for this, because I'm not caring a year and now and now when I start back the app that I was using before, shout out to Kayla, because Kayla is actually the one who put.
Speaker 3: Me on in Shot.
Speaker 2: You're the one who put me on the app. Well what initially initially I was, I was at all y'all for the wig, and then I told you redeemed yourself for giving me the end shot app. Oh yeah, so I said your debt be paid. But no, but now like now instead of me met because I would have to frame by frame move this little blurry circle and it would take me forever to edit. But now they've since upgraded and we're now it's just face tracking, so now I can just put it there and and whatever angle we're hitting it from is just gonna move around with it like the news. So yeah, but no, Ill, I don't feel like I want to be around anybody who feels like they would have to hide something from me because I'm gonna misuse the information because clearly you don't know me like that, and we don't need to be around each other.
Speaker 6: And you know, I just thought about something too. I wonder did she hide him. Another reason would be if it's like a nigga. She went back to that she was probably going to her friends and complaining about She said that.
Speaker 2: They had to introduce themselves. Okay, so he was because I'm like and she was like, we we didn't go to school with.
Speaker 1: Don't like if you.
Speaker 6: Spun the block and your friends like, all right, I told you about this nigga, and you.
Speaker 1: Keep it on the low, cuz.
Speaker 2: And he wasn't ugly because I just because I did. My cousin she hit it, and she she told her like her boyfriend at the time was very unfortunate looking. And when we rolled up on them because because his car, his car, his car overheated and I had to go and get.
Speaker 3: Him a ride.
Speaker 2: Yes, so unfortunate that your face is arranged in this manner, so glad unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Imagine somebody said that to you.
Speaker 1: I'll be devastating, because I know I'm not.
Speaker 5: I would be upset, Like I know that's the next level of the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which is true. But there are some ship that is just across the board that you look unfortunately the opposite of the backs when.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine having.
Speaker 1: An unfortunate face, you have an unfortunate face. You need to have a fortunate amount of slack.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you gotta have a sense of humor and some money in.
Speaker 2: Your pocket sauce on that ship, because it's like when somebody burned chicken and try to put gravy on top of it. That's basically how blackened. No, but like so, so I pull up on him and I'm like, huh, but you know, it is what it is. She tells me that it's her her friend and her friend's boyfriend. So not only did she like because broke. You could have just said this was a friend from school, or because y'all went to school together. You didn't have to do any of that, but you went above and beyond and tell me that it was your friend's man when it was really yours because you knew he was ugly.
Speaker 3: Granny used to call him ugly all the time too.
Speaker 6: I mean, I feel like I probably would have did the same because because you're not gonna be nice about it, because you're not gonna he wasn't he was abuse. He's not gonna be cute about it. You're gonna be like, damn he like you.
Speaker 1: I didn't know him back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, col but no. Yeah, yeah, but back then it was likely that will never change. I feel like he's gotten better though.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, as you age, some people kind of.
Speaker 2: Like grow into your features. And Ship took the.
Speaker 1: Worst, right. I was like, some people grow into it because I'll be looking at chicks like.
Speaker 2: I used to talk to and I look at celebrities like that. A lot of people like because to me back in Boys in the Hood days, More's chestnut was ugly to me. As he got older, he got more handsome high top. But that but that was the thing back then. But I'm just saying he wasn't attracted. He got attracted to me as he got older.
Speaker 3: I feel like, but you know who else is kind of like that?
Speaker 1: What was like that?
Speaker 2: He looks so weird to me?
Speaker 6: Maybe yeah, because if you think about all my ex from Juice is like but then if you but if you think about him and the kind of moving through the years in the movies, it's.
Speaker 3: Like, Okay, we're getting there. And then you look at and Boys in the Hood versus Morris Chesna and like best Man night and day, night and day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's only like twenty years.
Speaker 3: I mean, but I mean that's true.
Speaker 2: But but it's like some it's like oh, he you know, and then as he gets older, you're like, damn, he's still fine. But then it's like, okay, you attract him.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I wasn't checking him, you know what?
Speaker 2: You know who was like that to me? Like he was never ugly to me, but he wasn't sexy to me until we got older. Usher Usher, I thought she's gonna say tape him too, Yeah, I thought, yeah. But as they gotten older, there's an actual sexiness to him. I'm like, maybe as he's gotten older, he's yeah, I'm saying the agent like, fine.
Speaker 1: What would be a good time to shop on love? Jones?
Speaker 3: I've never seen that movie.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong.
Speaker 2: There there's a there is a list of black romantic films that I have not seen. I still I still have never watched the very first Best Man. The only reason I saw the second one was because they played a non stop on AT and T verse when I moved into the crib.
Speaker 1: I think it's just two hours of folks like trying to just a pussy. So they started to a poach you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never watched it.
Speaker 2: Getos, I actually did. Now these these two videos are. They're very short clips, but they're very disturbing.
Speaker 1: You are disturbed, you warmed.
Speaker 3: You didn't even in the corner.
Speaker 2: That time because he pissed me off of the can we leave?
Speaker 3: You gotta be in people's face in the morning.
Speaker 2: So anyway, well, I kind of feel like this monkey right now a little bit like it's like we go ahead and uh no, no, no, no, that's what you need. That's what made me think of that video. First, why is the dog just watching it? Like he was just strolling mind in this business? And then he like, hold on, Bro's like you're a little bit too close and cover his body.
Speaker 1: Look back.
Speaker 3: He saw that dog do something to one of his homeboys. Somebody said that monkey been to a Diddy party in the comments.
Speaker 2: In the comments.
Speaker 1: Just that clip, asked daddy if you ever been to a Diddy party?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you said, you don't invite niggas like me, we'lda ribe everybody and put your dick up and put your money in the back.
Speaker 1: It was like out line for twenty two minutes straight. I was like, when I was hot, that's what funny is that? Because what you mean hands up, put your dick?
Speaker 4: What I believe that.
Speaker 3: Like this ship and back then, like when you looking like I'm going home with something.
Speaker 5: Right, Yo, every time I see that from around way, I'm going home with something.
Speaker 2: That ship is hilarious, dude.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: They said he did kissing, singing and taking out the movie.
Speaker 5: I heard about that on the radio, So I guess den Zela is in the new Gladiator movie that's an hour to come out out.
Speaker 1: Apparently he had like a gas but that.
Speaker 6: From but then on the record, So they were trying to make it seem like the people on set were saying it never happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, didn't, just said it never happened.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like it would because he won't even kiss another woman in his movies, not his wife.
Speaker 4: He ain't doing. Yeah, he turned down rolls.
Speaker 2: Because of that, because there was an act.
Speaker 1: There was a clique fucking audition thirty years.
Speaker 4: So what he says goes that Nigga is on he's on a fucking retirement tour right now.
Speaker 3: He said he's done. He handed it off to his.
Speaker 2: Sons and was like, this is my five people he want to work with, and then he said he done.
Speaker 3: He earned that though the.
Speaker 1: Fact that he said he wanted to be in the Third Blood.
Speaker 2: The feel that well, Denzel has actually been in the news when in the past couple of days because he opened up about like crack use and ship like that.
Speaker 1: Bro, I never would have Sam Jackson definitely was on that ship.
Speaker 4: He was on that ship in the beginning.
Speaker 8: It was and still movie was that even where he came to his dad house and he was doing the crackhead shaking everything.
Speaker 2: But bro, like when you look at our age and how long he's been acting, he's only out of that. He's only been sober for ten years. Yes, it's twenty four.
Speaker 1: You don't even tell me when he was Malcolm Mexic was smoking yambs.
Speaker 2: Denzel brother, Yeah, that brother Starvin.
Speaker 1: That is my second favorite clip on the anytime I see it.
Speaker 2: Denzel Washington will celebrate more than just the holidays. This December, the two time Oscar winner will hit a major milestone in his sobriety journey, ten years alcohol and drug free. The sixty nine year old screen legend shared his upcoming anniversary and Esquire, recalling how I've done a lot of damage to the body will past alcohol and drug use. I stopped at sixty and haven't had a thimblesworth since things are opening up for me now, like being seventy is real. The Training Day and Gladiator Too, Star talked about his sobriety and his struggles with it in a six act account of the most impactful moments of his life. He recalls his pretty tame first trip on ass during his childhood, and how he used alcohol to help him cope with losing the two thousand lead actor Oscar to Kevin Spacey. Right Washington was. Washington was nominated for the Hurricane and Spacey won for his work in American Beauty. Washington said at that time he felt he had to drink and was bitter about the loss, though he holds no ill will towards the sense of disgrace Spacey for taking home the Oscar. It's crazy, right, And then I got and then I got a link so you can see what he disgraced for us.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think really, yes.
Speaker 5: Why they canceled like House of Cars. House of Cars was cracking. Found I was like, get this snig out of here.
Speaker 2: Yep uh So, after recalling his pity party and how he left it to his wife Pauletta to help carry out his OSCARS voting duties.
Speaker 3: The Malcolm X star said wine was my thing.
Speaker 2: Washington said he often ordered two bottles of wine at a time from a liquor store on Sunset Boulevard, and my wife's saying, why do you keep ordering just too? I said, because if I order more, I'll drink more. So I kept it to two bottles and I would drink them both over the course of the day. The Tragedy of Macbeth actor said he never damn it, hold on, hey, let me do that ship they were trying to make use sign sign up for sign up for the La Times. No, bitch, I'm trying to read for free.
Speaker 3: Fuck you in that dollar.
Speaker 1: Insane.
Speaker 3: Maybe they was like, all right, you're scrolling too far now, bitch, you gotta pay.
Speaker 1: How much cocaine was involved? Do you think?
Speaker 2: But he never indulged while working or preparing for a project, but he would pick up drinking again after he wrapped. So three months of wine and then time to go back to work. Drinking was a fifteen year pattern, but The Equalizer star said it could be traced back to long before It's Hollywood days. Earlier in the cover story, Washington detailed a childhood memory involving dope fiends from his New York neighborhood. To be honest, that's where it started, and that he never got strung out on heroin, coke or hard drugs. I shot dope like they shot dope, but I never got strung out. And I never got strung out on liquor. So but that's crazy because I remember, but I remember. So now it's like that movie Flight. I never watched it, but now the clip is like, well, damn, he was like on all these days, Yeah, I was drunk. I'm drunk right now type shit when he was flying a plane that was an alcoholics. On twenty twelve, Washington started in Flight, a film about an alcoholic airline pilot whose drinking habits are thrust into the spotlight after a miraculous emergency land and renders him a hero. He said the film came towards the end of the drinking and propped him to think about people who deal with addiction. Washington and adition to giving up alcohol and drugs, that he has also started to focus on his physical strength, thanks to personal trainer recommended by friends and rocker Lenny Kravitz.
Speaker 1: When you do Black Panther three.
Speaker 3: I wonder how his family was affected by that.
Speaker 2: Uh John came out all right, mm hmmm, so pretty good actor John or David? Or is it John David Washington? Okay, no, because I just said, or is it John David? Because it's two kids.
Speaker 1: Well, the nigga that I know name is John.
Speaker 2: That's the nigga who was in the ship with the rock ballers. But if it floats, flies, drives or fucked lease it.
Speaker 1: I think like when the credits ron only say like he did, a lot of people didn't.
Speaker 4: Know he did that one movie with.
Speaker 1: Sounds just like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But she made some bland ass mac and cheese mac and cheese, like.
Speaker 2: My maca cheese ain't good. I just did it as you were saying that, Yeah we are, We're done. We got one more freaking g ass clip and then we can.
Speaker 3: Get out of here. Got out of But I'm feeling this why I'm out of you?
Speaker 1: What the bro?
Speaker 2: I didn't even get at introducing bro.
Speaker 1: Like you look at ice cream?
Speaker 2: So I like to park places in the car. I just do that, especially like down at the lakefront. Sometimes, you know, you just want to reclimb a little bit, and you want to relax, and sometimes that involves me hanging my feet out of the window if I am doing this, and a nigga ride by on his bike and just go ahead and play it again. Got out of tube, but I'm feelings I am.
Speaker 1: Out of you.
Speaker 2: And then look back at it.
Speaker 1: It was a freaking as you know what I was.
Speaker 2: And then he looked back at it, looked back at it.
Speaker 5: I mean, what.
Speaker 1: Didn't look bad? Been connected to something.
Speaker 2: That you don't you walk past just split somebody right like you don't know what they was doing with they feed bro and you like to live on the edge clear like a little plane on it. Man, some people lived dangerous and turned around and look.
Speaker 1: Then that used to be like Cheetos. Uh that was Cheetos slogan for a long time. Yeah, dangerously cheese.
Speaker 3: Well on the way out, we just want to say, this is why you don't listen to podcasts niggas.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and put this picture on the screen real quick. So here's an example of why you should be careful about who you follow and get relationship information from. David Cooley of the Fugeesi podcast preaches about preachers online about not dating single mothers and clown and women. But he's dating a single white mother and acting as a stepfather without marrying her. He's only the biological father of the last child. Take out the fact that she's white. The reality is he's made her, yet again, a mother to another man without marriage or a ring. So what's the point of talking about single mothers when you're adding to that community. You can't make this stuff up. And then you've got him and his little is it even a blended family because he ain't married. But this is why you don't listen to niggas with podcasts. I just want to part her. We were not even gonna give him that much shne but he talks so much ship.
Speaker 1: No, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed the clips though you talk so much.
Speaker 1: Clips be funny, though, But if.
Speaker 5: More people watch professional wrestling, they will understand and stop taking ship you see and face back. But people don't fuck with wrestling, so you don't understand that most people in there everyday life. It's just playing a fucking character. He is in full character, definitely.
Speaker 1: No, when he does the podcast, that's all gimming.
Speaker 5: He full hell on the podcast because for some of the ship be saying, I'm like, okay, I understood it, but like.
Speaker 1: That when you behind the microphone, bro, that's all characters.
Speaker 3: Is this the same nigga who said I'm a top tier man because I'm six four and that girl and then you eat him up like some of the ship.
Speaker 5: He said, you'd be like, I get it, and then some of the shay that was wild, like he had one girl on the show and she was saying like she.
Speaker 2: Was just make sure he picks incompetent people to be on these show, like he.
Speaker 5: Made her cry, but like what he was saying, like she was saying that the nigga that was sitting next to him wasn't wasn't valid because he was short. And she was trying to say, like, well, that's my preference. I want to day a short dude, And he was saying, well, whatever, it's somebody preface to not date a woman your side.
Speaker 1: And I mean she wasn't ugly, but you know, she was a little taller than your average woman. She like probably like five nine, and she looked like she was thinking, but I can understand how some people don't like that. So you can't tell me what you don't like. But when I tell you what I don't like, it brought you to tears. That's bullsh.
Speaker 5: So when he do shit like that, I'll be down with it. But will he be getting out of pocket talking about just it's usually white girls, E can be little and sometimes I don't ever really see you.
Speaker 1: That's why you away with being in character at all times, because girl, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Want to thank you guys for tuning in to this week's episode appochally awkward. Shout out to Kayla for coming and kicking it with us because she gets to work from home. This week, I, unfortunately, will be in the office with this motherfucker who is all ways coughing. We are only in the office one week per month. Every time every time we're in here, it's fucking coughing, and I hate it because it be a healthy cough and you know you can tell, but like the acoustics and you know what, the motherfucker ain't covering their mouth and they just just raw dog in the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Take vitamins and supplements the season absolutely for Oh, I've been talking my vitamins and supple This is the this is the highest my vitamin D has ever been.
Speaker 1: You can get a double.
Speaker 3: You know, the French toast.
Speaker 2: When I ordered. When he did, you need to say magnesum because you get Yeah, I don't get him no more. Since I started acupuncture. I haven't had a migrant since.
Speaker 3: Magnesum mm hmm.
Speaker 4: But no.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for tuning in. If you were not able to watch the full live, it's all good. We will have a replay for you this week, or you can always just listen to the audio only episodes when they drop on your favorite streaming platforms every Tuesday at ten am. So until next time, we got a whole