Speaker 1: I worked at on Diiamo, Get the fuck out. They used to come with the Shintas. I don't know if you've ever heard of the Shintas, but they performed at Dead Andiamo every year, and a couple of the sopranos guys would be there. What is the Shintos. It's like an Italian like group. They're singing stuff in Italian. It's like saying no they do like Frank Sinatra and ship like that, and it's like comedy and singing and story tells. It's just a bunch of paisons in a room eating pasta and yucking it up, and a bunch of tokos. Be a lot of tocos. Yeah and uh yeah. A couple of the couple of sopranos came through. I met Chrissy. I'm at a Big Pussy, I'm at Bobby Black Lava. Only when I did meet Sylvia came. I didn't meet him, but I don't think poly Walnuts ever came. Obviously, you know James Gandalfini RP Man. No, oh no, he's dead. No then yeah, well, I mean he died. He died before I worked at Oniamo. No, he died like recently, like to I think he died your net. Pretty sure that recently. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Hot, start, I start, that's a Friday, Yeah it's Friday.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, twenty one.
Speaker 2: It's a fucking Friday by his own spat, like twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: Twenty thirteen, So twenty thirteen, Yeah, pretty pretty close to when I worked there, but it was a lot more recent.
Speaker 2: But I never met him.
Speaker 1: I heard you twenty five likes. Jesus Christ, Chris, what are we doing? It works? It works. If we don't hit two of likes today, you're done with it. We're not gonna wear my hug ass show one hundred and fifty. We don't hit our fifty like to say you're done with that.
Speaker 4: That's a bar.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, we used to.
Speaker 2: We used to do the like Little Pickerman's that time the boss got pissed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, half I got pied. Half I got because he saw it that way. You hope he's not one. I don't mind you experimented, you know, but listen, listen experimental a lot of colo. It worked last time, it worked, last time? Did it? Let's see if it worked? Yeah? Okay, it worked?
Speaker 4: Had we had fifty by the end of segment one. We never had fifty by the had of segment one.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that's true.
Speaker 5: I will I will Friday getting the likes up. Definitely hells for the.
Speaker 1: Weekend across Friday shows for us, stand, I mean, everybody's out, everybody's everybody's pregaming right now. They're they're coming home from work, slamming some bruise. Get yeah, picture or you're an adult.
Speaker 2: I guess most I guess most kids.
Speaker 1: I guess most of our audience are are structured adults that normally have lives and families. So yeah, they're probably picking kids up and stuff. But if it was me, I'll be slamming bruise, ready to hit the town. So we get it, we get it. That's as soon as I get off. I work out in between shows on Friday so I can scream home, slam a tall boy, and then hit the bar. Literally show is he screams all.
Speaker 6: The way indoora show, big show, huge show, biggest show with you.
Speaker 1: Honestly, a lot of breaking news breaking and you guys might not even have heard some of this. Taylor swe First of all, bad Bunny loves the games. Actually all right before before we get into that canceled. Let me tell you that everything we do on this show is in a comedic and satirical manner. We do not promote or condone the sexual gratification of others. We do not promote or condone violence upon others in any way. We are not real. You are not real. Those letters are not real. This is a filacy. This is a I don't sue us. Geezy, speaking of Pixie, does.
Speaker 2: This fucking guyon Chris, You're a bad money guy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you take this one. More bad buddy guyan anybody else here?
Speaker 4: That's what I would call myself, a bad buddy guy.
Speaker 1: Why not? This is a bad Bundy Listen something again, beliefs not till today I defended this guy. I mean you have you in the first half? Yeah, yeah, no, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: There's that Bunny and his super Bowl halftime performance upcoming.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: He made it very clear the day he got selected. He said he kind of warned people. At least the translations said. What was a warning that it was that it was going to be like a very politically charged super Bowl halftime performance.
Speaker 1: It's going to be for him and his people.
Speaker 4: And now this is kind of a glipse of what we get into what the super Bowl performance will be.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen, your thoughts. That's nasty, all right, dude, it's the first segment. We got to pull back on the reins a little bit. I mean, this is he gay? I don't even know is he? Is he gay?
Speaker 4: I mean he wanted to Kendle at one point, so is at the very least very.
Speaker 3: Neither a No.
Speaker 4: I I just know that he is with Kendall because he did Devin Booker.
Speaker 1: And he did he does Devin Booker. Yeah, because Devin Booker. He might have kissed easy what I mean to kissed somebody today? But listen, yeah, I thought he meant the Hispanic people. I thought even because you feel like that would be a good timing, good perfect timing support, you know. Yeah, And like you know, it's but by his people. Man, Nick's friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, any slander towards my friends who if they were gay, I wouldn't judge them, but they're not.
Speaker 1: No judgment love friends. Love who you love. I don't care what your life choices are. Yeah, I love who you love. Yeah, seriously, But I'm just saying this is gonna rile up the old one.
Speaker 2: It's gonna roll up like they have every fucking this is every side of it.
Speaker 1: This is way worse than him going up there and talking about ice and talking about the Hispanic community. This is gonna rile the old whites up. They want you to want you to that door.
Speaker 2: Maybe way more so. Uh well, we'll see if Yeah, people got people are mad and Beyonce to the black Panther stuff. This is gonna send people to the fucking roof.
Speaker 1: I already can understand, like from my uncles, are gonna you gotta be rid. I'm gonna get you better talk about this tomorrow. Yeah, I got an uncle for sure, for sure gonna feel that way.
Speaker 5: Are you guys gonna feel that way? Is the question?
Speaker 1: I don't really care. TV is already gay as it is, like everything on TV is gay now and Hockey.
Speaker 2: Reference dot com right now, look at Mike Madonna's stats because Kan Kane's creeping up on him and the advertisement is that the rival show.
Speaker 1: I do not know that was the thing either probably would gay. It doesn't matter to me really, but it's keep it out of football. That's you're gonna get that real soon. I wonder if Michael Sam will make an appearance or Carl Massive. I mean, I'll have some do you think, I mean bad By probably doesn't know who those guys are.
Speaker 4: So I have the original cult I looked at I looked it up. So this was published on TMC September twenty ninth, which I assume is the day they announced his super Bowl performance, and he said that I am ready to show the world our music and our culture. So that's why people thought it was gonna be you know, very Hispanic, very Hispanic.
Speaker 1: And then now but he's starting to about the gay hell of.
Speaker 4: A way to come out, I mean the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure everybody knows he's By, like get it right, well, I mean, like people that know bad BONDI knew. I mean, I think at least I think so.
Speaker 2: I'm like think has always been saying the entire the entirety way through like why is this guy performing? I can't even more of his songs? And then he was right, I and another Bad Bunnies on either Green days performing before the show. They should be the halftime performance all day, all day, come.
Speaker 5: To the dark Side.
Speaker 1: Okay, So AI as much as you can trust Google AI, you can't trust Google AI at all. Okay, has Crocker just he scrolled down a little bit. What are you asking, Bad Bunny? Oh? I can't wait to see your fucking advertisements after that.
Speaker 4: But okay, So the reason, the reason he's got the Super Bowl halftime is he is the second most daily streams event.
Speaker 1: That's why he's yeah green in the the wartift.
Speaker 4: Second more than everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't fuck. There's four of us in this room that don't know. There's a whole continent that listens to every day. I get that. But they don't watch football, American football. But they're going to this week. That's I think that's why they do. That is what we're gonna watch it, do the half TVs. I'm a man, this is do what I want. We're gonna watch it either way. They're not like us. Okay, So, per grock No, Bad Bunny is not gay. He has been publicly identified as heterosexual gay, starting stating that he likes women. In a twenty twenty or In a twenty twenty interview with La Times, he said, at the end of the day, I don't know if in twenty years I will like a man one never knows in life, but at the moment, I am heterosexual and I like women. His strong LGBTQ plus ally ship. Yeah, so he's just he's a super Chris. I guess Chris. I mean it's this is we're talking, We're talking about it. People are gonna talk about it. This is. This is a genius move by the NFL because it's gonna stir up so much controversy and so much media and so many eyes are gonna be on it. Grandpa's gonna die halftime.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, some guy fucking coconutattans heterosexual being dosed and straight.
Speaker 1: That's this guy. This guy straight, You lose this guy. Like that's literally, that is literally, it's literally a South Park episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny as cissy, little sissy dude.
Speaker 1: I talked about that in one of my classes at m s U because they brought up like cis gender, and I had never heard the phrase cis gender before that. It's a straight like by like, we're.
Speaker 2: Cis gender, We we sounds, we are, we are men.
Speaker 1: We were we were born men who identify as men and like women. That's gender. Yeah. I shot a squirrel one time. Yeah, and so I explained that episode of South Park to him. I was like, this is the first time I heard of it, and we watched it in class and the professors were like, they did a really good job of explaining it.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know, this is one hell away to start a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we cool. Just cancel ourselves somehow, or I don't think we canceled ourselves. We have to handle that pretty well. They're trying to put us all in camps, the straight white males camps. That is like the I don't know. Yeah, maybe I'm just kidding. And like I said, love who you love for sure. I don't care if Bad Bunny likes boys like these girls, who cares? But this is gonna piss off the old whites, and I think that's why they're doing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I will say real quick, Chris, respectfully, this is You're gonna have so many eyes on it, not just like you know, not just people are eight, but like kids and seeing Bad Bunny in a dress up there like.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Yeah, I mean, Chris, you're the lly you said it. I mean, I am, I am now, I don't I don't know what the reason I'm an all.
Speaker 4: You have to performance to understand the reasons right now.
Speaker 1: When I when I when I need my car fade three three that we're going through.
Speaker 2: It usually would be my stepdad, but we got some family ship we're going through when I need my car fix.
Speaker 1: Now, my sister's one that comes over.
Speaker 2: And the funniest ship she did tell me one time though, is uh she she turned the girl out and she was talking about last time and uh, because she has kids the girl, I'm like, what, like I do that? And she's like she likes a d thought I'll laugh, so fucking hats like, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess you can teach me those tricks, because yeah, sister would be cool is cooling out checking out girls with her walk. She was. She was amateur champion and as this girl that went to my high school, Andre Watson, you remember I told you about it. He was he was gay, and he played football and he was the freaking athlete I've ever seen. But he ran with the ball like this because he didn't know, but he was insanely fast and athletic. His sister, who was gay as well, she was a boxer and she was she was knocking bitches out she was like, I'm pretty sure she was like belted up a little bit. Is his sister, Yeah, andre Cia Watson, that's crazy. She had like a couple of belts, so they're just like twins. No, she was older than them. That's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Lambertini with the super chat says, if you live internationally, you will have to.
Speaker 2: Deal with bad plumb, deal with bad play ac and sketchy electricity. Don't complain about a few weeks of cold. Hey, I love the good old US. I thought, was like, well, yeah, big pimpin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he's not talking about himself. But maybe no, because like the the American infrastructure is like undefeated, like our electric systems and our water systems and everything like that is better than like ninety percent of the world's. But I'm sure Dubai you could just if you, you know, if you're rich enough to living bikes.
Speaker 2: When they show to Dubai at least when I see how the social media and like that looks like fucking Wakanda, it's.
Speaker 1: But it's also like it's like sinking Dubai sinking. Yeah, it's it's in a desert physically. See, yeah, like every year it sinks a little bit, and there is no plumbing or uh like drainage system in Dubai, and they wanted it to rain there, so they like made clouds for a terrain and it flooded the city because they didn't have any like type of drainage system because it never rains, you know, so so they like made clouds. They're like, that's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, we say Labortini, I think he's ever corrected us. Le Bartney, is that what it is? That's what Neil called them too.
Speaker 1: But I like Labertini. I say Labertine sounds it's up to.
Speaker 2: Look at l A B A R T and I it's Lebartney, right.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's ever said anything.
Speaker 1: He's never No, Yeah, it's Lebartney. It's Labartny because there would be a second eye if it was Labertini.
Speaker 2: Why he's letting us, Why is letting us call you Labertine problem?
Speaker 1: I mean it's Labartney, Labartney, Labartney, Labartney. What he prefers, maybe like Slabertini better. They got poop trucks, uh poop tuck come at your pump?
Speaker 2: Any sewage the same, just the same, same exact thing.
Speaker 1: Truck trucks that say, yeah, dude, they don't have Uh it is yeah, it's definitely not teeny DNC dns huge. Uh but uh yeah they they don't have. Like the infrastructure of plumbing and electricity in the US is far superior than most of the like modern modern world. Welcome to the Friday Show of what what heavyweights. Let's Americas ship win with Walt.
Speaker 2: Let's go to break maybe starts, maybe star pistons, you guys know what you prefer.
Speaker 1: But before we do any of it. Friday start we've ever had, I think we got some more Fridays it's up there. That's like, that's like, it's gotta be a seventh. That's true. We've had. We've had some real Friday starts, not even on Friday.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes that was a hot start and shout out the chat getting us over fifty lights. Shout at Chris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now we've done it twice, let's not do it on Monday and see if we're over fifty legs. Because Chris kind of just pulled that one out of the air. I feel like I'm right here, I'm in the TV.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at the likes every single day and watching this one.
Speaker 1: You know, not yet but yeah, now we have and now we have to test it without it. Yeah that's fine, but there all right.
Speaker 2: If you guys we're gonna break you guys, let us know pistons or wings. We want to start this one since we might get Sue Nick thoas what we're going.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna get Sue the it's only one gutta put in your corner and his name is Ben Johnson over at Ben Johnson Law. He's gonna do everything to fight for you to make sure you come out on top in any sort of legal travel that you might be going through. Only one gotta Callsason Ben Johnson over at Ben Johnson Law or check him out at benfights dot com.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about Mister vap.
Speaker 2: Mister Vaperswar is the next generation canvas vape brim engineer for control, consistency, and clean delivery. The product line utilizes cutting edge, attack and streamline design to meet the demands of experienced cannabis consumers who value performance, precision and design. Clearty introducing the all new premium three grand disposable TSC vape available in various gills, Bluebery, a lot of Bumps, go g Lemon Hayes, Let's Ice Fin Them Punched, Rainbow Run, Strawberries, Vitry, Vanilla Cush, and the fan favorite Donkey Foul. Don't g Visit mister vaporsword dot com to find a dispensary locator that carries.
Speaker 3: Get Ready for the ultimate sports experience.
Speaker 8: Join former University of Michigan Star and NFL Sensation Brailen Edwards alongside the charismatic.
Speaker 9: Ship Brailer Edwards Touched Up.
Speaker 8: I say break down the latest in sports like never before. Tune into the Braillen Edwards Show with Swee days from two to four pm only on the Woodwards Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back for more.
Speaker 10: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled.
Speaker 1: With equipment for every workout?
Speaker 10: And how about pre fitness training in the judgment free zone that leaves and feeling energized all day long. Joint plant a Fitness Today with the free PFPP online or in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 8: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit.
Speaker 3: But we do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our side Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, that would be a good skit. Uh. Forget the flowers. Let's talk hockey. This Valentine's Day joined four time Stanley Cup champ Darren McCarty for hockey talk and heartbreak. Dmac and friends are taking over Diamondback Music Hall for a night of legendary stories, laughs, and the kind of grit only a Detroit icon can deliver. Again, excuse me, jesus. Saturday, February already fourteenth Valentine's Day, Diamondback Music Hall in Belleville. Doors are at six shows at seven pre sale tickets starting at twenty five bucks. Go to Diamondback Music Hall dot com to get yours support my guy d.
Speaker 2: Mac for sure, go support my guy d Mac. Laborghinie sounds like what bad bunny order?
Speaker 1: Is it a bar? It kind of does it?
Speaker 2: Nobody said Pistons or red Wings.
Speaker 1: I guess we're still gonna, you know, roll down the hill be canceled. Yeah, back to the.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry Red Wings, all right, Rubby playing the last night Austin overtime still got the point.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm happy with that.
Speaker 2: You're you're coming off a back to back, You're you had your second your second string goalie in the net, you're missing uh Edmonson. Like it's that's a that's a solid point to go get against a good Minnesota team at their place after switching time zones. But why is that a Thing's hockey just that bad?
Speaker 1: Are they just? They fucking suck at everything? I mean, what, why would you schedule someone to play it back to back?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, one night in Toronto the following night in fucking Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The thing that pissed me off the most is when we had the game in Boston, they literally had an open day Boston. Yeah, like they had an open day so we didn't have to play a back to back, like their game wasn't for another day. Yeah, they put us on a back to back.
Speaker 1: I was Texas Shan about last night, said the scheduling. The NHL sucks. Their scheduling is awful, their production is awful, their their promotion is awful. Everything about the NHL sucks except for the product and the players like they they are one of the worst run there by far the worst run organization out of the Big four. Yeah, so it is what it is. You got the point. It was huge, Obviously, you got your backup goaltender in there. You're often the second half of back to back. You're going up against one of the best teams in the NHL, and Simon Evanson goes down in pre pregame skates. So dodds were stacked against you. To get a point out of that, I'll take it any day of the week. Pause, no, no bad money, and uh I'm I'm happy for how they played. Obviously they you go to the overtime, it's flip of a coin and Quinn Hughes is really good, so is Capris off the while they're a good team. Man, you lost to a good team a second halfing back to back in overtime, kissing the.
Speaker 2: Guy I thought I thought there was gonna steal the deal on that breakaway.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, he I mean that one hurt. You know what happens. It does.
Speaker 2: But he's been he's been on fire. He's been been on fire, but he's been on Fireing clutch moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had opportunities. They're fumbling the puck at a little bit, but uh, that's what happens. And you know it's back to back. You saw it really in the third quarter or third quarter, third period and overtime that that it was hurting him.
Speaker 5: I think the biggest thing to come out of this game. Obviously you get the point, but it is goal scorer Lucas Raymond. That dude found his shot. Yeah, I cannot wait.
Speaker 1: He was talking it last Friday too, So I sat to score.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, not a bad Yeah, literally so hyped.
Speaker 4: Uh, Lucas Raymond.
Speaker 5: He's so fired up. He fired me up. I mean last night I was it was musty television. Right now, the Wings are musty TV. I literally plan out my night to watch the Red Wings every single time that they are on. They're so much fun to watch. And you're elite young player. Right now, he's on track for ninety plus points and he put up two goals last night. You're gonna need that in the playoffs and he's showing I mean, honestly, it's gonna be musty TV when he's playing for Sweden. Yeah, like I'm gonna be locked in. Hopefully he's a great leader on that team, putting up a bunch of points.
Speaker 1: But they Sweden loves Lucas Raymond. They think he's gonna be the next guy.
Speaker 5: Lucas Raymond putting up those kind of goals for this team, you're talking about not a first round exit, you're talking about a legitimate contender.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely needs to step up his scoring punch and it was good to see him do that because he's got a good shot, he just doesn't shoot it as much. It's the Swedes man. They're always trying to set up others and they're all they're playing so selfless sometime to a detriment, and that's what happened. That's what's been happening with Lucas Raymond for this year. But I think putting that first line back together of Casper, Larkin and Raymond has been to the benefit of all three of them. They've all been playing much better. Obviously, Larkin had the game winner in the last game and he's got a couple of points. Marco Casper has had a couple of points since coming into that line again. So Tom mccleoughan's been shuffling all the lines around for a while, but he put that first line back together and they're playing well. He's such a good coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least maybe we had absolute, fucking, horrid, horrendous shit before, but he's just is crazy, Like it's not even that much of a shake up of the roster.
Speaker 1: Wise, also have this shops to bring up some of those young kids and Reims dig another goal. What he's been able to do with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these guys that we've been watching for the last couple of years, there's the levels they've gone up to. It's just a shot to him. The line changes as well.
Speaker 1: And I do want to shout out the fourth line of this Red Wings team. They have been insane over the past couple of weeks. The line Elmer Sodablam, you have Michael Rasmussen and you have Mason Appleton and they look like the second best line out there for the Red Wings pretty much the past week. They have been playing so well. They're so aggressive. Soda is using his body, he's throwing it around, same with Moose, and they are so Teams must just hate playing against those guys because they're both so big and they're so skilled that they can use their hands to knock a puck around you. I saw Soda pick off the wild like four times in one possession where he got the puck from somebody put a shot on that, they got it back. He took it away from him like four times in a row. So the second pier they holding their line hostage. The guys wanted to gout the ice and they couldn't. And Mason Appleton has been an amazing addition by Steve Eisenman. He really provides that line with some grit too, of him just flying around the ice and cleaning stuff up, and he's helping the penalty kill as well.
Speaker 5: I've been seeing Soda Blomb put down some hits as well, which just great to see him coming into that six what is it six six six seven six eight frame.
Speaker 1: Six six eight off skates off.
Speaker 5: Skate frame that he's been growing into, and they just live behind the net, him and big Rass down there, you know, yucking it up, keeping the puck in their zone. It's just great to see from those two. And this is one of the things you don't love to say it. I didn't love to say it for a while, was these guys need to develop. You need to see them get time on the ice, and you're seeing soder Blomb in himself just be able to you know, control the zone. I think that's just another big thing, you know, keep the puck away from the other team and you know, really yuck it up in the uh in the zone, which is big for this team to have that possession.
Speaker 1: It is and shout out again to James van Riemsdyke. The Gray Bushes come in here, not only providing that scoring punch of being you know, a top five player and goals on this team top three I think, or top four. I think he's forced, but uh, to show those big guys how to be big, to show Michael Rasmussen and Elmer Soderblomb how to play big in the NHL and use their bodies and be physical and keep the puck away from people. He has been. He's so important at that. And Tom McClellan of getting the pussy out of these guys. Tom McClellan has beat the pussy out of these guys paws like one. He was talking, yeah, practice ship because they they were under Lalan, I mean, blash Will nurtured some of them, but Leland had most of them, and he turned them into bitches for the most part, and Leland came out here and he beat the bitch out of them. And now they're playing like some fucking dogs out there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and uh befo, we're gonnareak. I do want to get some super chants out the way. Shout to Lebartney, who hasn't corrected us again.
Speaker 1: Uh he did say he loves the heavyweight most so Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's fucking awesome. Sinks a few centimeters every year in Dubai, literally covered floor reefs to build it.
Speaker 1: What do you say at.
Speaker 5: Shot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should we could do shoot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do not know. I mean you don't.
Speaker 5: Let's do it, Labor, he's always in the chat. Dont appreciate you, Labortini.
Speaker 1: Shout out showtime three and three.
Speaker 2: Gotta love pissing off the Watts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I said, that's two rough super Bowls for them in a row. Because as Kendrick, yeah, pro black as you could get.
Speaker 1: Not like old whites are gonna be begging for Kendrick to get back out there.
Speaker 2: At least Kendrick though, Like, yeah, he's singing in English. You hear his songs in the radio. You know, bad Bunny, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: If I mean Kendrick didn't go up there and go my auntie is a man. Now he could have he could top five song for Chris Labortine.
Speaker 2: Again, until you have lit outside of the US, don't complain about living there. Infrastructure if worse.
Speaker 1: Than Yeah, wait, didn't we read that.
Speaker 2: That's the second one. He say it again, and then he says, showtime, tate through and three. Easy's true, you've been seens.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Jesus.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a gay thing.
Speaker 1: Let me take it to a gay bar. Gay ba ga ba is that song? Yeah too? I want to take it to a gay bah. Nick, you want to have the hot talg suit?
Speaker 4: What you gotta hang out?
Speaker 1: No, no, he is not getting out of that. There's nothing he can do to get out of that. I gotta wear it. But to the gay bar.
Speaker 5: No, I wanted a heartbeat. Payanhandling for one hundred dollars. I'm not thrilled about that.
Speaker 1: You have to have one hundred people grab your wiener. Dudes, I mean, I assume it's mostly dude. To the gay bar.
Speaker 2: Le Bartney shout out easy, this is my new favorite hat. Can I tell the true story? About behind his heat. Yeah, my guy Spinny.
Speaker 1: Am Ball. I did buy that half for myself and I didn't fit him, and I knew it wasn't going to he hit the guy hit the guy who made it, was like, are you just go fi the shout out to my guy QUI It's not his fault. I have a stupidly big head because I bought a hat from him before and it did not fit either, and so I texted him. I was like, dude, I want to get the hat, but I know it's not gonna fit. Uh. He was like, come on, it fits Penny Suel and Taylor Decker. I was like, yeah, you know, you're right. I bought it didn't fit God damn dude. Yeah, I know. That blows my mind. I know you have a bigger head than six foot eight tailor. I have a bigger head than Taylor Decker confirmed bigger, heaving Penny Suol. Yeah, I mean if I do. I'm telling you, if I was fucking four inches taller, I would be in the NFL. Just be thinking you're not like super skinny. Yeah? Really a fucking bean pole? Yeah, like a pencil with one of those eraser toppers on it. Show tape. Look it up.
Speaker 2: It's down South Southfield Freeway. I'll check it out. Maybe we'll stop by having the shows.
Speaker 1: It's probably a gay bark. You gotta look it up. He's gonna hit I remember John John's. My uh. We used to drive by John Johns all the time when I was growing up. It was ran over by my house. And one time I asked my dad. I was like, Dad, can we go to John John's. He's like no. I thought it was an indoor pool because they had like they had like the like blue glass at like the top of it, and I don't know. I thought it was an indoor pool. Was strip club. They don't have it anymore though, because the necro Mayor Fouts fucking abolished. Sad never it.
Speaker 2: Looks at a grocery store.
Speaker 1: Here's a good spot you might want to hit us.
Speaker 2: It's Called's Playhouse down Syndrome Achievements Center.
Speaker 11: No, I don't like that, Ah fucked.
Speaker 1: I'll be down to get drunk. Go to G's. Have a good ass time, dude.
Speaker 2: Those guys are always happy.
Speaker 5: Have you guys seen the video of the guy on the turns?
Speaker 1: Watch a bunch of fucking John Cena highlights no here making him in the dark.
Speaker 3: For no.
Speaker 5: He just play golf with his dad and he's like, yeah, I'm gonna have a beer, and then he had.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh yeah, he takes.
Speaker 5: Happiest.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 5: That is a legend.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna use that somebody. Hey, bro, you should have you'd love it. Sent the boer right now the next time we're leading up or some of the address to g all right, let me tell you guys about the massage chair house.
Speaker 2: My guy, doctor Eric Dunk in the corner of wood Wintering Long Lake Road.
Speaker 1: We check him out online too.
Speaker 2: He has a number one Massage Here you channel on the internet where he hosts.
Speaker 1: The largest Massage Here showroom in the Midwest.
Speaker 2: Gain your code of visit massage sharehouse dot com.
Speaker 3: No one.
Speaker 8: He gives you a more cash prices than sports Here's ladies, ten thousand.
Speaker 12: I suppose said, hey, if you got all the stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give you it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, Well, why the hold on and.
Speaker 8: The winning doesn't stop there? How about our OutKick your coverage winner, You guys call bigger prices bigger Gila cash merch, tickets and more, all from the.
Speaker 3: Biggest sports network in Detroit.
Speaker 8: No one does it bigger and better than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 3: Make sure you're following, liking, subscribing on Instagram, Facebook.
Speaker 8: X and YouTube for your chances to share the winning from detroit number one sports network Foodward Sports, Big Injuries, Big News. Twice a week, Doctor Jeff Pearce from Michigan Sports and Spine joins Woodward Sports Network for the injury insider reports, Big d Energy Tuesdays at noon, Braylon Edwards and Shaft Thursdays.
Speaker 3: At three thirty.
Speaker 8: Get expert analysis and in depth breakdowns on the latest sports injuries from the man trusted by top athlete in the community like DMAC, whether it's the Lions, Pistons, Tigers, are Red Wings, Doctor Pierce talks.
Speaker 3: Us through it all.
Speaker 8: Don't miss the injury inside of report with doctor Jeff Peers, your go to sources are understanding the impact of injuries on the games and players we love.
Speaker 3: Only on Woodward Sports Network.
Speaker 8: Scan the QR code on the screen or go to Michigan Sportsanspine dot com to see if doctor Jeff Piers can help you.
Speaker 3: Why do we fight?
Speaker 13: We fight to protect the innocent, to hold the powerful accountable, to bring the oppressors to justice.
Speaker 3: Why do we fight.
Speaker 13: We fight to secure and preserve our civil liberties, to get each and every one of our clients the justice they deserve, and to make the lives of real people just like you whole again. Then Fights dot Com.
Speaker 8: Congratulations of the real Coach of the Year Mother City, Dan Campbell.
Speaker 1: Just put your head down and go to work. It's about three fun, man, there's about three fun Chill Medicaid lays. Gentlemen, I'm on it right now. Let's face it.
Speaker 2: No matter what we do, we all have our eggs and pains that we deal with on a daily basis. Provide even a reliable relief so you can live your best life is what Chill Medicated is here to do.
Speaker 1: Chill Medicid's top of.
Speaker 2: The line products are non transdermal, meaning they do not get you high. Maybe the perfect fit for all day use. They got the sub zero roll on the topical body ru up extreme X body palm. They also got motion all right, check it all out at Chill Medicaid CBD dot com.
Speaker 1: Average He's so rich he just super chatted and edit for his other super Chat. He said, Edit, until you have lived outside the US, don't complain about living here. Infrastructure, electricity and plumbing is worse than you know. And I bet it's hard to put on pipes in the desert, you know. Yeah, we're talking about during the break just now. Actually that's kind of insane. Shout out to Labertini for these glasses and the Woodford reserved buy a duty free personally selected from Dubai with love. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: Can't get your weekend off right here with heavyweights.
Speaker 2: With theaves, I got this one more thing to say about the NHL, and then I promise you were talking pistons. Uh, we actually got We're finally gonna get to the heavyweight huddled Nick as well. But my thing with the NHL, after finding out about the scheduling, obviously we talked about the whole situation with the All Star game. Them booking a Latin artist.
Speaker 1: For fucking NHL All Star weekend is fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Not even beat. I don't even the guy's name. He did say, decimal seated all that's a fucking banger. I will confess that Nick came contain himself. But Gary Batman's been charged is nineteen ninety three. Gary Bettman's from the NBA. How do you not know the tricks to pull freeze.
Speaker 1: The en below?
Speaker 2: Like like how do you let the Blackhawks get bred after the sexual assault? Like the Red Wings should be getting preferential treatment from the NHL, all right, one of the most Like I was watching Mike MacDonald going out last night to watch the Red Wings because he wanted.
Speaker 1: To go see Patrick Kane, who is from Lavonia, American franchise in NHL history. That's what I'm saying, Man, you want to fucking bring the sports value up, you gotta treat talk to me nice, treat us nice. Give us the Conbradards, give us a favorable schedule. The Red Wings right now have.
Speaker 2: The toughest back half of the schedule, and the NHL.
Speaker 1: I stop abusing us or picking on us, Like why did the NHL hate us? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Can we get se.
Speaker 1: Like hate us because the Russians. We love Russians in the hockey. They hate us because they hate Russians And that's crazy.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I got to say this on the show. It was last week. It was celebrating he was on Pace for one hundred and twenty six points at the time as a nineteen year old. Yeah, federal Off in his MVP season getting the Heart had one hundred and twenty points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, crazy celebrity is the future. And yeah, Gary Bettman hates the Red Wings and we hate Gary Bettman. He's a piece of shit. And when he steps down and Shanahan takes over as the commissioner of the NHL, I mean that's just me pulling the name out of a hat. It makes sense. He's in the front office in the NHL right now.
Speaker 2: I had another name to last now, Shanahan would be.
Speaker 1: By far the best case scenario. You get a former Red Wing in there, then we could talk. Because the NHL lottery is rigged, and I mean so is the NBA.
Speaker 5: Victor Went Bayama was the biggest rigged lottery in history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was ridic I mean I need it. I don't know they didn't need it.
Speaker 4: That's the thing though, Like if you look at that that team is stacked right now.
Speaker 1: Who spurs the Spurs? Yeah they got I mean they're all health. I feel like they're all better because they have Wemby. That group of guards wouldn't be as good if they didn't have a seven foot demon as the point guard.
Speaker 4: To be fair, their draft picks like Calrper and our Castle came after Wemby, so I guess they drafted well after Wemby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm just saying those players would not be as good if Victor Webmo was not there, is what I said, and he's yeah, he'd make any team look good.
Speaker 2: I was correcting myself and just rig the fucking NHL to favor the rib Wings a little bit, you know, but would have been nice and that probably would have been start for me. But the scheduling ship, I mean, this is the second time we've had the worst mav to the schedule in the back half of the season. There's a back to back seasons Like.
Speaker 1: That's what, yeah, I mean, what the what the fuck is it? Well, it's well, would you not want us in the playoffs?
Speaker 3: One of it?
Speaker 1: One part of it is being in the East, because like the East is just cut there. I bet if you look at the top five hardest schedules in the NHL, they're all United Conference teams. They're probably all Atlantic teams. Top five. I think there were two or three East teams. Yeah, yeah, so, uh, that's part of it. If we go back to the West, that'd be cool. Fucking Vegas in first place with like sixty four points or something like that right now or not even I think like sixty points just a joke. But uh oh, Anakin skyogar with the super chat. If Oakland loses the U d M tomorrow, I'm trolling Neil as you should, Anakin, but there they're probably not going to guy. Yeah, he goes. I mean allegedly he might be campus police.
Speaker 5: But allegedly corner.
Speaker 1: No, Anakin did call in rout that one time. Wait he did? Yeah, you remember called on the phone, called in on the show. I remember that, Yeah he did. I do. Wow loses his memory. That's fair. It stood out for some reason, special moment, dude, But I still don't believe it.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys ready, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Here's to uh to Labortini, to the Bartney Bartney, to the Red Wings, to the Pistons, and to hopefully Brad Holmes doing something very very good in the off season. Shout out to all of you guys, thanks for always tapping in with us, hanging out. We're doing the best numbers on the network because of you. Yeah, shout out to you guys, salute.
Speaker 3: So smooth.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how people can just like sip liquor. I can do it. My dad just doesn't warm. Gotch neat. No, that's a man who's seen war. That is. That is a man who has seen things. He's trying to forget.
Speaker 2: DNA, red Wings, hockey, Broncos basketball. I'm taking that as stop fighting, recycle. Fucked NFL man.
Speaker 1: It's Wings, Revlings hockey, Pistons basketball.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, stop shout the Western Michigan basketball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why Broncos basketball, stop fighting, stop fighting, recycle. No, it's yeah, stop fighting, recycle, shout out. Everybody should recycle.
Speaker 2: And then Phil says Anakin rules, Yeah, he does.
Speaker 1: Bourbon Scotch Bourbon is No, it's not. It's like the weaker version of Scotch. It's all. I think it's sweeter. It is. It's it's got a little more fucking Scotch is more dirt. Scotch is like the live rosin of Okay, a bourbon, Okay, that mix, it's like more, it's more distilled and more like barreled, like my my dad drinks mccollin twelve, which is twelve year aged Scott.
Speaker 2: Uh g Easy had a stroke reading that I am a member of Gig's community.
Speaker 1: So shot I did.
Speaker 2: I did struggle with that one and John John's okay Octagon. Oh yeah, uf is dead, not dead, It's come back to life. I bought my Paramount Plus Today streams everything.
Speaker 1: What happened, What happens if Patty gets knocked out? Is it officially dead? Done? No, I'm still gonna watch, but it is. I just paid for it. True. No, But I'm just saying, I like, they need Paddy. The UFC needs Patty to win. They do need Patty because they need a star. And he was listening to press conference day.
Speaker 2: He was already talking ship to the next challenger, who I like was on a media run, the fucking armand Cucasian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fucking how do you say hello? And Indian thing even.
Speaker 2: All he's been on a media press run. But like that's a good that's a good fight.
Speaker 1: To build up because they're fighting for the championship. Yeah, Cody Harper says, this is random, but that light skin intern kind of sounds like cat shout out truck guy and shout through his cousin Aaron. We got two new interns today as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the word. It's funny Brendan and Q.
Speaker 1: They both seem like pretty cool guys.
Speaker 5: What's the scouting report?
Speaker 1: I think they're both going to work out? Honestly, they both think both not cousins, which helps. Like that number one, don't be a cousin. Number two have a laptop. Those are basically the only two that you need. They both check those off. They both have done this before, have a background in it. Brendan goes to Lawrence Tech. Q. I don't know where he went somewhere in college with like sports broadcast focus because he's got his names Q or nickname his name. I can't remember his full name. He said it's Q. Everybody black guy named Q. Okay, yeah, big dude, yoked up. He's got a brand on his arm, play football from fraternity, I believe.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's so funny. I was thinking about the other day, like all the black guys in network outside Brayley, everybody's got nicknames easy, JB, KG, H, Q letters I.
Speaker 1: Call Braylen B so that cot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because everybody else is going on by everybody's nicknames technically when I when I did Easy, I did easy.
Speaker 1: Everybody has a nickname here except for Brendan's and there's like four Brendans bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that doesn't make sense, like they need more nicknames.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're all the same name.
Speaker 5: Need nickname white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, DC.
Speaker 2: Patty don't want him, don't need him. I think you need a little bit Patty'd be honest. Yeah, that's just I mean, you might not like Patty, but you have needs.
Speaker 1: Patty.
Speaker 2: I used to hate Patty because they arrogainst the brashness, but like one the scouts for accidents like I don't know, top five for me, just fucking super ritainting.
Speaker 1: I like it too. He was good at talking ship.
Speaker 5: I liked him when he signed with Barstool back in the day. That's when I first got to know about him. He was, you know, fun to watch and he has more followers actually than Sean.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We talk about the time Sean was like tried to force it down. They tried to force it.
Speaker 3: Look how cool you He's Natty.
Speaker 1: Patty's Natty. He's a person guy.
Speaker 2: Dude, He's called he called someone a sausage hit so hard like a fucking soulsage, fucking sausage.
Speaker 1: UF is dead Luigi gaming, and no, the B is not for black? Correct? He said, B is for black. Since you guys have no clue, how real.
Speaker 2: The first season of Landman is sadly U A w U A E block this show shout the perman basin the first season Landman.
Speaker 1: Is elite John. The last episode of it right now, John ham is elite j. John Hamm is such a good actor. The second season kind of sucks. Is that from from Laman? Which one is in the club? I don't know.
Speaker 5: No our friends and neighbors, Apple TV elite show.
Speaker 1: I don't have Apple TV. That's the only one.
Speaker 2: I don't paramount for you feel like I have paramount.
Speaker 5: Let me get nowadays.
Speaker 1: Huh, you can't be right it off? Yeah, you write everything off. A scousa. We don't get knocked out, knocked out. They said, it's a different acts.
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm a scouser. We don't get knocked out.
Speaker 2: He rings some lady's door, the ring bells.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, my dog did him ship don't ship?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, clean it out, clean it up for you. She's like, oh, I got your by potty of the body, y'all. Yeah, it's crazy. They made the English language and if.
Speaker 2: You read fucking letters, it's how we speak. They don't say that ship at all.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense to me. Blows my mind, honestly. It's also they conquered the world for spice and don't season their food.
Speaker 2: Everyone I know that's got to England has said that it's the food fucking suck.
Speaker 1: The number one food in England is chicken tika masala. When I talked to she looks like she eats well, but she's like also armenion, like you fucking pin and mash with some green beans. Beans. It's like a World War two diet. They eat jellied eels, you know, that's really what it's exactly. It is exactly what it sounds like. It is eels in jelly and they eat it. Chris would eat that ship English as you do look English. I'm speaking of your bullshit. You look English.
Speaker 4: You're just shooting shots that don't even fucking hit, and I'm offended.
Speaker 5: I'm offected because it hits.
Speaker 1: Bro you look English. You did dress up as a peaky blinder, Yeah, and it fit.
Speaker 2: As any because it fits.
Speaker 1: You do kind of look English, but I don't think you eat jelly deals. No insult, that's kind of, that's kind of. That's an insult. Jelly eel jelly. Oh No, that's not why I said it. Yeah, you probably would eat that ship. Backtracking in your bloodline, you're like jelly deal has haggis is, I'm bangs and mash. I would eat beans on toast. I don't think that's too crazy.
Speaker 2: In the morning is fucking beans in the morning is fucking criminals.
Speaker 1: I'm a bean guy. I don't like bean in the morning. Bro, bean, I'll eat some beans in the morning.
Speaker 2: I don't mean you're a different type bean, but I mean any type ill you that being in the morning, but fucking beans on toast in the morning.
Speaker 1: From beans on toast and avocado toast, I'm not even what.
Speaker 2: I definitely want avocado toast, eggs, eggs, breakfast.
Speaker 5: And bacon on top of the avocado toast. Elite.
Speaker 1: I normally don't even eat breakfast. I don't drink coffee fire, I mean beans. I wake up, I take a shower, and then I leave. I don't have time to eat breakfast. Yeah, I'm a cereal guy. I like cereal.
Speaker 2: When I used to go to the gym, all the guys to travel over to England, go fight, I'll come back.
Speaker 1: But Yo, how was it, they'd be like fucking sucked. Yeah, the fucking weather socked the food. Yeah, it's always raining.
Speaker 5: Yeah. God, who's the wide receiver on the Panthers?
Speaker 1: Like Savior? Guess that was Germany SAVIORL guy said he lost like ten pounds because he eats squirrel, raccoon and the raccoonon. Yeah. I never had a coon coon. That's my stepdad's side of the family for sure. Dude. My dad probably has eaten raccoon. That's why we shot the squirrel. They eat the squirrel. Oh yeah, my dad used to have squirrels all the time. Yeah. Not for me. I mean I would eat squirrel, yeah, squirrel. Yeah. You can catch rabies eating anything really well, you gotta I mean if you don't cook it well enough. Are you serious? Yeah, if you eat a rabbit animal, you'll probably get rabies unless you cook it out. Should probably there's probably in there. I mean, I don't know the science say it, you gotta know. I think it's like a like a van fire, like that's like a bit and then you turn I mean definitely, that's definitely how that is how you get that's the thing that is how you get rabies.
Speaker 4: But that's a very get.
Speaker 1: Rabies from eating a rabbit Ami them all you cook the last first names an a. No, you will not get rabies eating a thoroughly cooked rabbit animal. So yeah, if you don't cook it well enough, you can get rabies, just like any type of disease. I think you said you would not read if you thoroughly cook it. Well, yeah, if you don't cook it well. Is that what happens with the rabies virus is fragile? Yeah? The rabies virus is fragile and easily destroyed by heat through through cooking temperatures well above one hundred and twenty two degrees fahrenheit like boiling, roasting, and any standard meat cooking method will kill it completely if you cook it through. Yeah. Is it that?
Speaker 4: How like mad cow disease happens, is it's not cooked. I actually know about it, or I think.
Speaker 1: Mad cow disease is. Also it's also transmitted kind of like rabies. At least that's what happens to old yeller cows bite you yeah, it gets the pig got Old Yeller and then it got mad. Co oh, dude with mom, he's my dog. I've never seen old Yellow.
Speaker 2: I've also never seen Rudy. Realize that today, I've never seen Rudy either.
Speaker 1: I watched one of those or reels.
Speaker 5: You've seen Rudy.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen Old Yeller. Watched Old Yeller in school with the face you made it look like you saw it.
Speaker 5: No, I never saw it. But I will say, on the terms of cooking up some meat, I did some brining of some chicken wings, picked them up from all the brian them win, pickle juice, fire chicken wings, pickle juice before you cook them, fire.
Speaker 1: Strat gas anything like I guess, And then you bred them and then cook them or.
Speaker 5: Just seasoned the hell out of them. I need to get a wire act, though.
Speaker 1: Is its actually good good cook? A good cook in here like he never feeds us though once he gave us one.
Speaker 5: Walked you walked out National Championship Day. You could have stayed for a taco.
Speaker 1: I'm not you fed. You fed your Michigan friends beating for this crazy You fed us one Beera taco each in four years. So you think that's why it was damn it.
Speaker 2: It was really good, though, La bardiy get the fuck out with beans on toast. Enjoy your eggs and bacon. That's why I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm much rather he on toast. I'm much rather have eggs and bacon for breakfast. But I would eat beans on toast. I don't think that's the craziest thing. Is that why? Because they eat I would also eat. I feel like blood pudding isn't that bad? Okay, well, I mean it's it's not. Actually, do you know what blood pudding is? No, it's not. It's like it's like lamb meat and like it's like a sausage basically, but it's just more blood than They just call it blood pudding for some reason because they're stupid Brits and that's why we won the war. That's saying, I don't know they eat like war. Well, I mean they were under war for a long time. For sure, they in the world. But it's I'll do it to you. It's over. You don't have to keep.
Speaker 4: It because they're male nourished because they eat fucking beans and toasted.
Speaker 2: You want to I know that shi it's not meant for you to eat like regularly as often as they do.
Speaker 1: Their teeth are full. L A full English breakfast would be a great breakfast for me to It's got eggs, it's got ash browns, it's got sausage, it's got beans, it's got tomatoes. I would eat that. Yeah, that sounds like a great breakfast.
Speaker 2: Blood pudding, often called black pudding, a savory sausage made with primarily meat, primarily animal blood, beef, or sheep, mixed with fat grains like oatmeal or barley. Yeah, it's like, that sounds fucking discussed.
Speaker 1: I mean you like you want to look up how sausage is made and say it sounds good. It's different from blood pudding. Brother, it's the same. It's a sausage, that's what they just said. Yeah, mixed with fucking blood and oatmeal. That's disgusting. I mean, that's that is gross as fuck. You eat a hot dog that's not mixing eve with blood and oatmeal, it's worse. It's dick and balls. What Yeah, dude, hot dogs are literally everything left from a pig, ground up and thrown in a case. Dick, balls, eyes, brain, feet, Okay, now, you're just saying shit, probably not brain, but everything else. It's the left. The chicken nuggets are just leftovers from the chicken ground ups. And well yeah, Bunny Glizzie King.
Speaker 5: Yeah today shout out. Actually no free shoutouts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no free shoutouts.
Speaker 2: No free shouts unless you're Lady Jane's and Jacks shout out.
Speaker 1: Those aren't free. Lady Jane's Haircuts fer Men open seven days a week. Walkins are always welcome. Stopping, sit down, relax, get an award winning haircut from one of our lovely talented stylists. You can get a hot leather actually have scoutinstage and hot Tall treatment, all that wrapped in the one in the King's Treatment. Lady James Haircuts fro Men open seven days a week. It's wicked awesome. And oh and Jacks, Uh Jacks. Make sure you go to any of the big dumb, stupid Jacks any of the forty plus locations around Michigan, Tex wsn the eighty eight five two two seventeen twenty nine to get yourself a free car wash courtesy of Woodward Sports. You're gonna see one on the way home. It might be cold, but it's not snowing, so this would be a perfect time to get your car washed. Go do it right now get a free one WSN eighty eight five to two seventeen twenty nine go to Jack's Car Wash.
Speaker 3: Love Woodward Sports, Love wearing clothes, then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes.
Speaker 8: Check out our full line merchant Woodwardsports dot com.
Speaker 3: Just click on shock. We have all your.
Speaker 8: Favorite designs like Dan Campbell Kneecaps, Woodward Golf, and of course our own love Out merchandise. Men, women, infants, kids all love Woodward Sports, Impressure, Friends, Impressure, Boss, Impression Dog by Woodward Sports.
Speaker 3: Merch Today.
Speaker 14: To any Lady Jans Haircuts for Men Today, Open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy precision haircut, skelt massage, hot leather neck shape and hot towel treatment from one of our talented stylists. Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special. Scan the QR code and get your coupon today. Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men, the ultimate haircut experience, Open seven days a week.
Speaker 1: Walkin's always welcome.
Speaker 14: Lady James Haircuts for Men it's wicked awesome.
Speaker 3: Detroit has the best sports fans in the world. That's why they deserve the best sports coverage in the world. We are the Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: Network Goodness, the home of the judgment free over the judgment Free Zone where everybody we need. Everybody can get a full body workout thirty minutes and all membershits include fitness training and get all that for just fifteen dollars a month. Or you can upgrade the black Cart and get used from mondays like hydrosas total body enhancement. Access to over twenty seven hundred locations worldwide, joining Club Online and planefitness dot com Planet Fitness, where your fitness is asantial and the best way to start off your weekend is with some midpicks. Go to getmadpacks dot com to find a pot shop million. You know they got the high lows. You know, they got the boomshots, a ton of top shelf strains, but now they've got their own line of concentrates. So yeah, if you if you're really you're nasty with it, like me really like they like that good ship, make sure you go to get madpacks dot com find a store near you. Mad Packs, Mad flavors, Mad High, mad Packs. Well, it's you.
Speaker 4: Gotta see the video too easy because it's like everything, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That killed weren't going back. It waits live word sports dot Com.
Speaker 2: He's much more action on Chris Nicols Coloft smashed like button be a friend and shay up the streams.
Speaker 1: Got a couple of damn that's an hour of bullshing. Yeah. Labortini with super Chat says no, at twirt I don't like Turkey Bacon or four ninety nine super chats, but it's what I have to live with. You have to super chat to chat.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I think he has like five dollars super five dollars minimum super chap. You can just you can just cash at me a dollar, you know, instead out three whatever you say, honestly due, I just count shut out.
Speaker 1: Oh now wait, twenty five cuts of peace pod QP for eighty dollars at Loom without the discount. Hell, you ask you mass boy and then crazy get the QP. Well, it's like, can't be a QP A QP for you mean you mean an ounce? I assume he means an ounce. QWP for eighty dollars. Right now, I'm flipping today. But yeah, you get the ounce and then you get like a couple of pre rolls and then you use text break eighty and it'll be like fifty bucks. Nic, let's go around the league.
Speaker 5: Let's go fellas. It has been a while, this was supposed to be whow been a while? All right, here we go. Safford was twenty of forty two for two hundred and fifty eight yards, zero touchdowns, zero interceptions. How would you guys? Great? His performance against the Chicago Bears.
Speaker 1: Got the job done.
Speaker 2: Got the job done, so like C C minus maybe I got I mean, that's there are a lot of drop passes in that one too. I'll have to say that throw he had to divide to Adams though, from hash Mark to fucking hio Goff.
Speaker 1: Can make that throw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in his sleep, dude, that was insanely.
Speaker 1: Literally in his sleep. But he has to be dreaming.
Speaker 2: But he locked in when he needed to. They won the game.
Speaker 1: I'll go see. Uh yeah, it was two ounces for forty dollars, dude, No way, what you I mean? God, I'm sorry, but it's gotta be like some shake or something. But if they're selling buds, two ounces for forty dollars. I'll go there and buy ten ounces.
Speaker 5: But uh, that twenty forty two, zero touchdowns, zero picks.
Speaker 1: I'll give him a B B minus because you didn't turn the ball over, you made the throw, and you had to to win the game. Conditions weren't great. Uh, there weren't any plays where you're like, damn Stafford blew that one. Like, uh, he didn't hurt his team and he helped his team win. So I'll give him a B minus. Easy says he was mad. I mean he was, he was.
Speaker 2: He was mad as Fun's no way he watched this.
Speaker 3: He's mid.
Speaker 5: He missed some throws that he doesn't wattle passes there were he missed some throws. I think that they called it out. He was like, oh, you're rarely see Matthew Safford missed that one.
Speaker 1: No he doesn't. He doesn't. He aired throws, he doesn't pineapple express ane.
Speaker 5: But he got the w That's just like, I just.
Speaker 1: I don't know Jared golf gobblers can't, Like if Jared Goff had those exact numbers, what would you great him if they won, If Jared Goff, you know, survived and they won like that, by yeah, I got high agree because the expectation wasn't there. That's crazy. No, I've got no fucking percoset. Watch him in Philly, I mean ship I be very impressed talking about a guy.
Speaker 5: Who didn't get the W. Caleb Williams. He threw three interceptions, one leading to the game winning drive for the l A. Rams. Is Caleb Williams heading more towards the top five quarterback in the NFL, or more like a top fifty.
Speaker 3: Top fifteen.
Speaker 1: Uh, Like, he's gotta he's gotta clean that part up.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's like almost reminded me a little bit of like when Josh Allen first started, and I'm pretty god this't doesn't fix it.
Speaker 1: To become that. I mean, if he reminds you Josh Allen, it sounds like he's turnding towards top five.
Speaker 2: Remember when Josh Allen first started, it was a lot of that sloppy shit. It's like, I mean, Matthew Staffords having the first start too. We have that talented of our arm. You try to make some ridiculous throws that like are ill avised and obviously a lot of those could end up internal receptions.
Speaker 1: So uh, you like that I mean I was typing that all the time. That's like, that's like how you sit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look more and more like that. We eat fucking beans on toast switch Top fifteen. If he curans it up, I'll be terrified.
Speaker 1: I hope he doesn't. My diet's a well oiled machine. I think that I literally pooping out leaves because I don't care, all right, but uh, I sorry, there was somebody in there. We didn't care it either.
Speaker 5: I top top five or fifteen.
Speaker 2: If I had to bet on it, if I had bet it right now, you're gonna be gross.
Speaker 1: I would bet on top five. I would buy what he's gonna be. I would. I would bet on top five. I would because his arm telling is insane, his escapability is nuts. That was probably the best throw I've ever seen in my entire life. And uh, he's just got to rein it in a little bit and stop being a cousin so much. And he's got Ben Johnson there to help him, you know, guide him. Uh yeah, So I hate to say it, but I would. I would probably say top five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think for I think for me, he he's gonna end up in that in that like it's not a It's not a perfect parallel because it's not the type of player he is. But I think the range he's gonna be is Dak Prescott, where it's like on the good years, on the good years, he's flirting with m v P, he's top five whatever, and then on the bad years he's just mid Like.
Speaker 1: I think I think he's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be an inconsistent quarterback. I really think, I really think that's kind of how I see him and I and I think Dak is kind of an example of that.
Speaker 5: He's got Jordan Love written all over He's got he's got better tools, and Jordan also makes a dumb ass fucking throws.
Speaker 1: You think he's the you think you think Jordan Love when you see Williams.
Speaker 5: No, but I said, he's got Jordan Love written all over him in terms of over rated, over rated, just like their head coach. And that's where we're going, Fellas, because should the Bears have gone for two at home after having all of the momentum in the world.
Speaker 1: To win that game? Yeah? Love, we had six interceptions this year. Brother Lambertini says Caleb is trash and Benedict is better than we appreciated. Some people.
Speaker 5: Everybody appreciated by Johnson.
Speaker 1: That is not true. I know everyone. I appreciate everyone appreciates him. Know that we were fighting people in the chat saying this is Dan Campbell and Jered Goff and Ben Johnson did nothing. Do you guys forget that? Yeah? No, we appreciated that, sure, Neil to some degree. There were real humans saying, oh, this is right Jared Goff made Ben Wheezy's right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's a real human, though he might be as fair.
Speaker 5: All right, mass boy is full of ship.
Speaker 2: Bump said you kissed them behind the dumpster.
Speaker 5: He wishes all right, here we go. The Chicago Bears have gone for two. Is this a missed opportunity from Ben Johnson?
Speaker 1: I like to say yes, but hindsight is twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: I mean, in the playoffs, you want to give Matthew Stafford the ball.
Speaker 1: If Dan Campbell goes for two, there, doesn't you lose the game? How are you feeling we put our.
Speaker 5: Balls on the goddamn that's bullshit.
Speaker 1: You would have freaked out, You would be in here. Why the fuck would you do that? You don't have to tay the game?
Speaker 5: No, Yeah, you would shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yes you would, and it's it's it's the right call if it works, and it's the wrong call if it doesn't. And would you do go for two with everything? I like to say yes, but no, you gotta tie the game there, man.
Speaker 5: Easy?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I think he I don't have an issue with it.
Speaker 2: I do have an issue with him being third and one and fourth and one and he didn't try toush push once. I mean the most on top of playing football. You had two opportunities to do it, and you didn't. I thought that was extremely stupid.
Speaker 1: Maybe no one wants to push Caleb Williams tush.
Speaker 3: That is that is.
Speaker 1: Push him annoy say something. I'm glad I held back. Yeah, that's here. Definitely not the tush. I would want to push out here a little bad bunny. Yeah bye bye. Maybe arm slips it's stuck. No, I was, I was gonna say, I see, but uh yeah, no, I'm not. I'm not going to kill him for going for not going for to How many times have you when has anybody ever gone for two in that situation?
Speaker 5: And what when you're going up against a team that's better than you? Quite like to be honest. I mean, Matthew Stafford and the Rams are a better team than the Bears, I think when you're in that position. I mean, they had all the momentum in the world. I thought they were. I just think after that play from Caleb Williams to get the touchdown, they had all of the momentum. The whole entire crowd is going insane in Chicago. I feel like the probability of that heading which he talked about. Their goal line scenarios were not great all.
Speaker 1: Game, so like, I get that defense, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I wanted to see him go for two for a root for radio shit.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: What does a trade package look like for the LA Raiders to land Lamar? Jackson dove climbing and reported that the Raiders are aggressively going after Lamar.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool, honestly, But shout out to uh Ryan TV Ryan Ryan. It's probably just Ryan with an h he says, checking in from Okinawa. Glad I could see you guys live instead of watching the VODs. That sweet. I really want to go to Japan really bad. I want to go to Japan to experience the culture. I want to go to Japan to find a wife.
Speaker 2: If it does, they're recruiting, yeah, people to go fucking I would.
Speaker 1: You can milk me all you want, but no, I I like to say that, but I'm trying to I'm trying to make a super athlete baby like I want to pulling guard. I haven't had. Japanese can't be athletes, not with me, Me and an average Japanese A lot of me over there, they do. Do you think me and an average Japanese woman would make an NFL athlete? No? No, no, I mean I need to find a.
Speaker 5: Six.
Speaker 1: I need to find it. I need to I need to marry a tall woman. And I'm trying to make alignment. But that's you have a daughter, for sure, I know good. I couldn't think of a worse hell. No, I mean, I love my niece. And my boy Dante tells me all the time, he's like, having a daughter changes you. And three of my boys have daughters now, so I'll probably have a daughter because I just I want three sons.
Speaker 5: Shout out to my buddy Danny, who actually just had his first kid, who is a daughter. Shout out Danny.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, so that japan out for tapping into Okinawa. That's sweet, Lambertini says, OMG push Calebs push, It's hilarious. It is, It is pretty funny. What was the question, Nick, Oh, what does.
Speaker 5: A trade package look like for Lamar Jackson from the or from the Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Ratus number one overall pick? Probably he's a he said, If she's a wrestler, probably probably two two other picks, and uh, a young player. I don't even know who.
Speaker 2: They have young that Listen, Nick, I love you, I love you death. We're not gonna take any dove climbing reports.
Speaker 5: As he quoted, he quoted the guy give me one, OK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, find out who say dove climbings. Dove climb is a fucking yeah.
Speaker 5: We talk about rumors on the show.
Speaker 3: So not real.
Speaker 1: What if what if a sumer wrestler trick? You're thinking she's a he's a girl. I'm just banging flat.
Speaker 3: Dark.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'd be able to.
Speaker 5: Figure out all right, right now, I'm gonna ask you guys the next question before we do. If Oh in it, If Mike McDaniel takes the OC job, which it looks like he did, what do you now grade the pets in higher space.
Speaker 1: That'd be the worst movie history he did I did. I'm still saying C minus because he would be third or fourth out of the guys that I would want. Mike McDaniel was number one. I would say, Pizza was two, Kafka three, and then Petsing would fill in after that. Would I give it a B? I think I'm still going with B.
Speaker 5: It doesn't change anything for you, No, I mean we already already we passed already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was already factored in there, and it was already.
Speaker 5: That was why I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah when I wrote this, but it was already stated that too.
Speaker 4: That like we said no to him like that there was mutual interest, Like it didn't sound like he was just not interested in us at all. So that's kind of That's kind of why my grade doesn't change, because it sounds like he was interested we weren't. That's been the reports from the jump.
Speaker 5: I goes from a D plus. I believe I gave it to a D minus. Your pass on Mike mcdanie.
Speaker 1: All right, you see you hear that Twitter? Go after that guy?
Speaker 5: You passed on Mike McDaniel. I don't agree with it.
Speaker 1: The tiny tin and Spetty would make a substitute teacher. Yeah, dude, I'll just say this, I need some melt in my life. I prefer it and uh and it would be beneficial for my child's genetics. I want a six ft plus, light skin demon, light skin demon with some big hips.
Speaker 2: Cary Anthony Thomas, Carl Anthony Townson, make a unit.
Speaker 1: Dude. That's a tight end. That's a tight end. We make a tight end.
Speaker 5: Alright, Fells before.
Speaker 1: A tight end after I'm done with him, Carl Anthony Townes. Yeah, we're making a baby.
Speaker 5: All right, fellas. I just sent this one over to Chris. This was reported by Pro Football Talk. I'm not mistaken. That is fourio. It is all right, here we go boys.
Speaker 3: Is gross dumb climbing.
Speaker 1: Rumors. There's been speculation that the Ravens and Raiders could end up discussing a trade. Turn it off. There's been speculations that they could end up discussing a trade. So there's rumors of rumors of rumors of them rumoring a trade. Yeah, no, no thanks, I mean if it happens, If it happens, it would take everything the Raiders could ever have and ever will have and they're probably not gonna do it to have the number one pick. It's gonna take the number one pick to other first round picks and a young stud. Do you do that? No, he couldn't know. He couldn't win a super Bowl in the ate with the Ravens. Why would you mortgage everything to bring him to a worse team with less assets?
Speaker 5: Broth Bowers.
Speaker 1: He's got he had two great tight ends already. It's not a super Bowl. Honestly, he would have better weapons and in Vegas just brought Bowers powers. And Genty's better than Derrick Henry. No, he's not what the we do it? I think it's a complete weapon. You think you think Genty is better than Derrick Henry as well as a weapon? Yes, yeah, he can catch the football. It is Friday. You're doing more than just running the Derek all right. You haven't bad weapons.
Speaker 5: That's moll c TV. I mean, I cannot wait to see Mendoza in the league. But you put Lamar on the Raiders. I'm tapped in every single Sunday to watch that. Yeah, that's awesome. That was a heavyweight huddle.
Speaker 1: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Telling you I see it plus if Derek w Do isn't going off against the Packers and whoever else he did in the back season, it's a shit season.
Speaker 1: He's fifty.
Speaker 2: I was blown away. He was second to the league in rushing. That was crazy every year ahead.
Speaker 1: Of ask you gents, all right, let's go to break tell us about black Rock.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you about black Rock Bar and Grill. It is the home mistake on the stone and it is a sizzle above the rest. The heavyweights will be there live next week Wednesday, January twenty eighth in Davidson. But check out whatever location is near you pull up for this stream.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: It's good food, good vibes, good service, and man, it's always a good time with black Rock Bar and Growth. So make sure when you go there you met you Wiowarth Sports tell us tell them we sent you, and you'll get twenty percent off your total food bill. It's black Rock Bar and Grill.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 8: Get ready for the ultimate sports experience. Join former University of Michigan star and NFL sensation Brailen Edwards alongside the charismatic.
Speaker 9: Ship Brailer Edwards. Touchdown that you got.
Speaker 8: I say, break down the latest in sports like never before. Tune into the Braillen Edwards.
Speaker 9: Show a Ship touch Down.
Speaker 8: Edwards week days from two to four pm only on the Woodwards Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back for more.
Speaker 11: Sure fine, that's a phrase, sake, no side effects, a mistake, Chill sub zero, I see truth, field and chill.
Speaker 5: It's all for you.
Speaker 11: It's not magic to science play.
Speaker 8: Chillo, A ton of fun, a ton of sports, and a ton of man. Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights, live daily five to seven pm.
Speaker 1: I WoT.
Speaker 3: Detroit has the best sports fans in the world. That's why they deserve the best sports coverage in the world. We are the Woodward Sports Network.
Speaker 2: Buddies Pizza, ladies and gentlemen. Hew over his buddy Pizza dot Com. Right now, get the og the original Detroit style pizza, the world famous Detroit style pizza.
Speaker 1: We got South Korea making Detroit style pizzas.
Speaker 2: Try the original the people that admitted it Buddies Pizza used promo code ten mill and save yourself ten percent at Buddiespizza dot com dot com.
Speaker 1: What if welcome You want to wait to live with sports dot Com.
Speaker 2: He'sactional, christ col Off smashing like button, be a friend, tele a friend and share the streams.
Speaker 1: So uh, chinavirus is so Spenny would pass up Kaitlin Clark absolutely, And it's not even just because I'm trying to breathe with her. Kaitlin Clark's not hot, she has her moments. What would.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, no surprize there, Broy, you fuck tiny Tina? That was for the Yeah, exactly that I mean. I definitely would fuck Kaitlin Clark because to say.
Speaker 1: No, let me talk about the cet on line fair. But I'm not like attracted to her at all. See, dude, this guy, I didn't say nothing. I'm not telling you anything ever. Again, dude, that's not even a thing. You always say that, it's not even a thing. Why does that? Why does it keep happening though it doesn't keep happening? No, then why do we bring it up all the time? It's you? Because you're what are you? What are you doing? Guy? We definitely can't do another shot? What is he doing? I think we can? I think yeah, we should do it now before he goes, I just do this guy, it just ran away. He was supposed to pour shots is everywhere to coat.
Speaker 4: It's like negative thirteen, you know, So I had to I had to reprogram it. So the buttons aren't working, like the number pad isn't working. So I'm doing it with the with the bar. I hit it twice.
Speaker 1: Is the numb lock on on the keyboard?
Speaker 4: I can't tell if it is or isn't it Like I've clicked it both ways and it's still doing that.
Speaker 1: Stinger Bros's doing anything? This is I take the low blows. That's crazy. I mean you you're a horny demon. That's not a low blow. Blow you see see I'm doing so you're doing? You actually do low blows? Yeah, I don't you do you do? I don't, Okay, I don't agree.
Speaker 5: Everybody everybody where'd you go?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What you just do to take a very important phone call?
Speaker 1: No, you didn't know you were out there for two seconds?
Speaker 4: Bro Secure and Fentanol.
Speaker 1: Cody Harper, What Chris, you can ob be saying that it's a low blow?
Speaker 5: Said the fuck.
Speaker 1: That's not a low it's just crazy crazy, Caitlyn is not a low blow. You just said it was a blow. No, I didn't. I said the other thing you said purposefully saying it as a low blow was the low blow? That was a look that it says though. Oh okay, But you brought it up for what reason? Because it would have been a low blow. I was a joke, you said, way worse than I'm joking. I'm all right, never mind, Yeah, you're right. You're always right. If I said it, I get it. Cody Harper with this, You brought it up for that specific reason. Cody Harper in the super Chat says, I wonder what's taking a coach like Mike McDaniel to find a job. Well, he has a job. He's just looking for a better job right now. He's such a good coach. They were like, hey, if you don't get one of those jobs, we promise we're going to keep the spot open for you. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think he has too many options and he's trying to get the head coaching job right.
Speaker 1: He could, but he is the If he does a head coaching job, he will immediately be the Chargers offensive coordinator. He has that job, Nicholas, And good thing we weren't hiring that. We weren't hiring him as a as a head coach.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: That's that's something else that people. Oh, look at how he ran the Dolphins. You want that. Yeah, we're not hiring him as a head coach. Retard like we're bringing him in to be the offensive coordinator. Lambertini says, it's Friday, have one Gate wins. Nick ris is unfit always shut out Carson backing over their black screen on the market, on the screen back to the Dead.
Speaker 2: That's crazy because they don't know what you're talking about. So it sounds like crazy, like you're saying, like anyway, can't wait for the Chargers to fail, says Weezy. I mean sure, we can't take we love.
Speaker 5: I could definitely see the Chargers going for a Super Bowl run next season. Jim Harbaugh, Mike McDaniel that offensive lineback.
Speaker 1: We'll see who they get his defensive coordinator. But yeah, I mean they've got a lot of talent if they stay healthy. Who's the best head coaching higher so far? Let me give him John Harbord Giants. Who's the second best? Kevin Stefanski to the Falcons? Mike, is that a guy's name? I don't know. You can't find it. Oh well, I know that sounds right. How do you feel about the Titans higher? I like it. I like it. I mean it's it's rabel Ish, Like the best success they had was under Rabel and that's the same kind of guy. I think you'll have more success with the Titans than he did with with the Jets. I think the Jets is just where coaches go to die. But uh, I like cam Ward who they bring in his o c did they know no one yet? No one yet? That's that's what That's what That's what's most important.
Speaker 2: Ye, That's that's why the Chargers stuff kind of broke my heart for him, because like, you better call your boy Robs a lot and get Mike McDaniel.
Speaker 1: And Tennessee if anything, when we come back, Chris has yeah, Zanny toppy topic, spicy trade room, but feist.
Speaker 16: I gotta tell you guys about Gold Crowd all right. You know slogan, smoke a Locke Woralty. Gold crowns Michigan brand through and through with some of the finest campus products in the state, whether it's the Crown jewel gummies packed your flavoring effects and keep you vibing, whether it infuse jests or pre rolls, say Hed Hardman lines, Linebacker. Gold Crowns all about giving you top show quality with all the world prostag all rods for the reign of world highs.
Speaker 8: Only with Gold Crown No, it gives you away more cash and prices than one. Wind Sports. You don't believe us.
Speaker 3: Here's Lady's ten thousand.
Speaker 12: You know you guys supposed said, hey, if you got all the stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give it's a ten thousand dollars. I'm like, okay, Well, why the hold on.
Speaker 3: The winning doesn't stop there? How about our out kick your coverage, winning kind of hot girl, bigger prices.
Speaker 8: Big smirch, chickens and more, all from the biggest sports network in Detroit. No one does it bigger and better than Woodward Sports. Make sure you're following, liking, subscribing on Instagram, Facebook, Action, YouTube for your chances to share the winning from Detroit number one sports networks.
Speaker 3: Woodward Sports. Love Woodward Sports love wearing clothes, then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes. Check out our full line merchant Woodwardsports dot com.
Speaker 1: Just click on.
Speaker 8: Shock We have all your favorite designs and like Dan Campbell, meeecaps, Woodward golf, and of.
Speaker 3: Course our own love loud merchandise. Men, women, instance kids all love Woodward Sports.
Speaker 8: Impress your friends, impress your boss, impress your dog, and buy Woodward Sports merch today.
Speaker 2: I'll be there Saturday for the UFC fights. I'll be there Sunday for the conference championships. Spinney Nick will be there in East Lansing on January thirtieth for Michigan versus Michigan State.
Speaker 1: Makes you Guys eighty TV's.
Speaker 2: Wall wall point two draft beers, ninety menu items, Art and Jakes joined the AJ's fan club and make every game day a win.
Speaker 1: What up, don't come back? Whatever? It's live which sports dot Com. He's so much more ractional.
Speaker 2: Chris Nicholas call off, smash the like button, be a friend, tell a friend, and share zesteam share it.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be electric the game. Yeah, one of the best teams in the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. Do you see you two going to be honest with you? It's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 5: We got an on it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Spinny can get you going, but your team's gonna obviously gonna.
Speaker 1: How you feeling your team? I think we're gonna win Michigan hasn't been looking as good. Michigan State's been looking real good.
Speaker 5: Just fourteen ten And you think Michigan's looked.
Speaker 1: As good recently as they did in the beginning of the year. No, okay, but.
Speaker 5: Winning by fifteen instead of twenty five?
Speaker 1: What is the the lost? And then they won on a buzzer beater and then they yeah, they lost to what a twenty point favorite at home?
Speaker 5: I geet this game.
Speaker 2: I just want you guys have promised you'll still be friends after the game. Will be gett nasty the people.
Speaker 5: We're driving, So yeah, this is this is what the people want.
Speaker 1: That's what rivalries are all about.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: It should be It should be a good game. It's gonna be a slug fest. Man, It's two of the best defenses in the country. It's all gonna be about who can make shots down the stretch. The home home court advantage is gonna be there. So I'm feeling pretty good. Obviously it's gonna be a battle.
Speaker 2: Though, to Vegas Insider dot com, Michigan State is a six and a half favorite.
Speaker 3: That's just not true.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it right now, link.
Speaker 5: I will bet that in a heartbeat I'll double down on the hondo.
Speaker 1: Double down six and a half. You said you're gonna double down, I will do if it's.
Speaker 5: Six and a half.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Let me get Vegas? Whatever the hell? What do we got here?
Speaker 9: Easy?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: I don't mind the check.
Speaker 5: Second, I think Misigans gonna be favored.
Speaker 1: I'll go to covers dot Com. Covers dot Com is a completely different spread, Michigan favored, Michigan minus seventeen.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I look at both links in the chat. By the way, you know, not bullshit, that's that's a drastic difference there.
Speaker 5: I think alone out, I legitimately think both these teams will be in the final four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not gonna it's gonna be like a fucking two point spread. It'll probably be Michigan State minus like two and a half, and it's gonna be it's gonna be a slug fest. Man, it's gonna be a low scoring game. Two of the best defenses in the country, I think the first and like the fourth best defense in the country. So uh yeah, it's gonna be slugfest, all right. So it's not gonna be a six and a half point spread. It's not gonna be a seventeen point spread. It's gonna be three points either way. It'll probably go to Michigan State because they're at home. The odds from the Detroit for you Press our career.
Speaker 5: Before you say it, I think Michigan's favored by two and a half.
Speaker 1: Do you want to take a guess? These the numbers from the Free Press. I just checked on FanDuel and they weren't out yet. It's next week, so cursey, I bet MGM.
Speaker 2: As a Friday morning, Michigan is five and a half point from sorry, fifteen and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: Bell Ronder won sixty four. Yeah. See that's just there's no way that's true. So then Michigan State scores what sixty points? Like yeah, like that makes sense to me. Well, I just like I said, I just checked FanDuel. Yeah, and they don't have a spread yet, shool, And.
Speaker 4: This is one of the rivalries where like first and second last time, I shocked if it wasn't a close game.
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna be a close game. It's it's gonna end. It's like I said, it's gonna be a dogfights. Yeah, I think Yeah, Jacob Craig said, first and second best defenses. Yeah, I know MSC's got the best, Michigan's top three. Uh So it's gonna be it's gonna be a dogfight, man, it's gonna be low scoring. It's probably gonna be like a fucking game in the sixties. So who's your X factor for State? Divine? Ugachugu is my X factor. Obviously, Jeremy Fears needs to be what he's been all year, and Carson Cooper and Jackson Kohler need to be what they've been all year. But if Ugachugu can hit some shots from the outside, that'd be huge. He's he's probably your he's one of your best shooters, probably your second best shooter. Nick who you're looking to in this game.
Speaker 5: I think when State closes down on the inside and starts harassing Mara on the inside, I think they're gonna go to nim Mari Burnett from the outside to start ripping some threes. And I think if Nimari, who has been a great shooter throughout his college career from deep, if he can knock down his threes in State, it'll silence the crowd a little bit. When he does hit those big shots. I think Namari Burnett is my early key to watch. He's gonna have to hit a couple of big threes. But if he doesn't, you don't want to let State go out and transition. So he's got a knock those shots down.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a good game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm fired and men too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, that's probably the most lit I'm getting some of that pasta for sure. It looks good.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: What you know what it's called. It's like spicy Riggatoni or something like that. I don't know, with some brata. I think that's all great. It looks really good. All right.
Speaker 5: Who do you got early read? Yeah, Sh'S.
Speaker 3: Michigan.
Speaker 1: I mean this is fucking spreads at fifteen. It's insane. Spreads not out yet, spread is out. It's not a fandel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta probably go with Michigan that one.
Speaker 1: M State.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, what we're doing, what we're doing?
Speaker 1: This is our this is our time, the Michigan State. Guys like Michigan staying the Michigan guys like Michigan makes sense.
Speaker 2: FanDuel has a spread. I'm on FanDuel dot com. It's sixteen and a half sixty literally Michi yeahs.
Speaker 5: Swore that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait that's Ohio State. I was gonna say absolutely everybody would, every single person in the world would take stays to cover sixteen and a half.
Speaker 4: The defense travelers, man, that's that's it's defense. Yeah, and it's I mean like I mean, like game to game, like I know they're not on the road, I know they're home for this. Ye know they're gonna in general, like that translates to, like, if you're going against a good defense.
Speaker 1: Michigan's got a really good defense too, I get it. But we need we need.
Speaker 5: Nobody touched the paint for the first like three and a half minutes the other game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need Carson Cooper to uh, we need Carson Cooper to continue to knock down like those mid rage jumpers that he has been in the past couple of games. And we need someone else to hit shots, whether it be Divine, whether it be Cohen car, whether it be Jeremy Fears from the outside. You need somebody to hit some outside shots to open up that paint for Jackson Cohler, Carson Cooper and those guys to get to work.
Speaker 5: Are you concerned at all about Mara size in the inside.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we've been playing big guys all year. We got big Tallis Cohler, coler Is, I think six nine, Carson Cooper six ten, six to eleven. Not worried about it. You guys had two seven footers last year and we cooked you twice.
Speaker 5: Those seven footers. Also, hey, shout out Danny Wolf.
Speaker 1: That is Danny Wolf is eating.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about picking him up a fantasy because he's gonna really tank.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When the Nets tank, I think he's gonna go, yeah.
Speaker 5: Good shit, Hey let's go. Yeah. No, I just think this team is ready to roll. And I think they got their wake up call against Wisconsin. But they hit their threes, had an unbelievable clip.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 5: I think that's how you have to beat Michigan. You have to shoot over fifty percent, basically over forty at least, but like forty five plus. That's how you beat Michigan. But I just don't know if a lot of teams can do it.
Speaker 1: Saday, when we come back in ESPN, reporter floats up Kyrie Irving.
Speaker 2: To the Detroit Pistons, but fight tell us about Loom cannabis.
Speaker 1: Loom Cannabis. Go to Loom dot com find a store near you. Make sure you use promo code tax Break eighty to get forty percent off a purchase of eighty dollars or more, and all first time buyers get a free shakeout, so make sure you go check it out Loom dot com. Find a store near you. It's Loom Cannabis.
Speaker 3: Love Woodward Sports.
Speaker 8: Love wearing clothes, then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes.
Speaker 3: Check out our full line merchant Woodwardsports dot com.
Speaker 8: Just click on shock. We have all your favorite designs like Dan Campbell Kneecaps, Woodward Golf.
Speaker 3: And of course our own love merchandise.
Speaker 8: Men, women, instance kids all love Woodward Sports. Impress your friends, Impress your boss, Impress your.
Speaker 3: Dog by Woodward Sports merch Today.
Speaker 10: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with equipment for every workout? And how about fre fitness training and the judgment free zone that leads them feeling energized all day long. Joint Planet Fitness Today with the free PF app online or Inn Club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 8: Congratulations to the real Coach of the Year Mother City, Dan Campbell.
Speaker 3: Just put your head down and go to work.
Speaker 1: It's about to be fun, man, It's about three fun that Arn Jakes, Oh you just did Arton Jacs Ye, Sharon's Sharon's and that the bars again on the thing, Sharon's Heating and air Conditioning. Make sure you check it out. Sharon'sheating dot Com. They've been servicing Michigan families for over forty years, so make sure you check it out. Sharon's Heating dot Com. I was like the bar.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of the bottom bar I got sh yes, oh, Chris, if you want to try and grab that video from the because you sent in the chet Oh yeah, the Kyrievy one. If you want to grab we could play it. But who was the gentleman from ESBN They even mentioned that was so it.
Speaker 4: Was Tim Tim Bontens. I listened to him and the Hoop Collective a lot. That's Brian went Horse and them. That's like ESPN's flagship, like NBA NBA podcast and he covers Dallas and he said that if I'm Detroit. I am going for Kyrie Irving because I need a proven score in the playoffs. That's just that's just exactly what Detroit Pisses need. Now it gets tricky because we have a I love Kyrie Irvy too, and the Pisses have a history of getting that guy you love just a little too late. Alan iverson Tracy McGrady.
Speaker 3: Like like.
Speaker 1: Isolation, scoring ball dominant players.
Speaker 4: But do I think Kyrie is better at this point in their careers? And they were, absolutely, but but he did he is coming off of torn acl yeah, which is like nothing these days.
Speaker 1: But but no, I and it's not like his game is based on Atholtics.
Speaker 4: I would make the call if I'm traded, absolutely because I I I think that I I think that as I approached his deadline, I get that everybody is stressing on like, let's get a better four than Tobias, right, And I'm all for that, like a more scoring for. I brought the stat with Tobias scores twenty points. The Pisses are undefeated, Like it shows that there is very there's very real proof that the Pistons are great with a scoring for. However, I think the other need that's sneakily right there. For me outside to four is I need a guard that I can trust outside of K Cunningham in the playoffs, because let me break it down to you, I like I like J and Ivy. Obviously we've seen what's happening this year. You can't trust him in a playoff series. Kris LeVert hasn't earned your trust. Dannis Jenkins, I really really like him as a player. Do you want Dennis Jenkins in the playoffs if you're making a deep playoff run to be the guard you count on most outside of K Cunningham, I do not.
Speaker 1: No, I do not.
Speaker 4: So for me, I need another point guard type player that is that is a backup. Obviously Kyrie wouldn't be a backup, but he would he would alleviate the non K minutes. So I don't think it's as crazy as people want to make it seem, especially if you call in the price is low. I don't think the price will be low because Dallas, Dallas, they kind of force their hand with the Luca trade, right Like, they can't they can't just sell them for pennies on the doll or because they then that makes them look even more stupid. Than they looked for trading Luca in the first place. So I don't actually think that's real, right, But I think the ownership is the same, the pr is the same. So I think I think that Dallas will actually hold on to a d and Kyrie for that reason, just out of stubbornness, just out of arrogance. But if he is available and the price is only a first or to like even to first, even two first, and and the salary to get there, I'm entertaining it. You would need more because of Kyrie salary, Ivy first and Kris. I would have to check Kyrie salary. I think you would need Tobias in Ivy to make it work.
Speaker 1: But I first for Kris or for Irving and fucking one of their they got they got pretty good forwards. Give me one of those guys.
Speaker 4: I would love Naji Marshall that remember remember.
Speaker 1: Want more to get. But if you're looking at just Kyrie, yeah, I would, I would do it. Depending on the price, I would, I would do it. Obviously you wouldn't want to mortgage everything for Kyrie Irving, but he would fit this team so well. Like Chris said, he would be another dependable guard you can rely on in the playoffs, and you look at him and Luca went to a West, they went to a finals. Who's whose game is cade most likely similar to Luka Doncic. Yeah, not Tatum with not Tatum with facilitating. But I think that Kyrie would be a great compliment to Kate. He could play off ball as well as he could play on ball. His clutch time shot making is some of the best that the NBA has ever seen. I think he's the best finisher and best ball handler in the history of the NBA. And he has always been a playoff performer his entire career. So yeah, and ACL is not a is not an achilles, It's not a death sentence. And Kyrie's game is not based on on athleticism anyways. So if you can get this done without like mortgaging a ton of huge pieces or three first round picks something like that, I would love Kyrie Irving on this team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I selfish, selfishly before I talk to you, easy, like I would be. I'd be very okay with it, just because of how much I love Kyrie, Like he might be arguably my favorite non Piston to ever watch.
Speaker 1: Like, Kyrie would be an un vet presence. First mind, he's a first mind said sorry, you need an unkvet presence, flat out. Kyrie Irving is unk vet and he's a he's a champion and he just went to he just led a team with Luca to the finals with two years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, easy, where are you at because you were, to your credit, you were on the KD train early, like when we were like, ah.
Speaker 1: We don't think we're there. It is active tonight, by the way, fast forward.
Speaker 4: Now the pisses are really contenders and they could make like a KD type move where you go get that veteran that's way past the prime of everybody else, but maybe you get him for cheap.
Speaker 1: So are you interested in the Kyrie in the Kyrie business?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man Like in one hand, yeah, like that would be insane. But you talk about being dependable, it's like he's.
Speaker 1: Also hurt a lot. I was older, like, is he gonna be there? Is he gonna be available to play? It's it's it's tough.
Speaker 4: I would push back on that because he hasn't played yet this season, so I feel like it's very unlikely that he'll get injured again.
Speaker 1: An example of being hurt though so well last year.
Speaker 5: We all want to say Ivy in this trade, but Dallas is looking at one of these guards that's high ceiling, and I think that starts with Ron Holland. Are you guys willing to go there with Ron Holland in a first round pick for Jaden Ivy Chris.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes.
Speaker 4: Holly Holland is somebody that I really like, and I think I think you draw a line at Ivy. You don't really want to trade anything else outside of that unless something interesting enough becomes available. And to me, Kyrie crosses that threshold of being interesting enough to where I will entertain Ron Holland because I like Ron Holland. But man, that's that's no, that's tough.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it for Ron Holland. I would I it'd be Ivy and picks and filler for me. I'm not. If they answer Ron Holland, I'm hanging up the phone. If I'm trading Ron Holland, I'm getting a superstar in his prime, like or not a superstar, but a star player in his prime, like a lowry marketing or something like that.
Speaker 4: And for the record, Holland is not on the table because that's the first and only pick that tradition is made, is.
Speaker 1: Arguably the best defensive player on your team right now. Yes, with Beef stew and Asar on the team.
Speaker 5: That's who they call for easy. Are you doing the deal Holland and a first?
Speaker 1: Just those two? I'd probably do it because Kyri's got what two more years.
Speaker 3: Of this deal?
Speaker 4: I think a year and an option. But I think it's a player option, so probably too. It might actually, you know what, I think it's a team option. I'd have to I'll double check.
Speaker 3: That right now.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing it for I'm not doing it for Run.
Speaker 5: It feels good to be in these conversations though, that we're actually talking about adding proven, you know, champions, to add to this team to go out and do it ourselves. I mean, this team is five and a half games up in first place in the East. If I can trade Ron Holland in a first for Kyrie f and Irvin, you're not talking about coming out of the East. You're talking about coming to Detroit with player couldn't stop coming coming come. You couldn't talk about you couldn't You're talking about seriously hanging a banner Fellas and that Banner's.
Speaker 1: Does adding Kyrie Irving, you feel confidently puts you over Okay, see, because I'm not trading no less, I'm winning a championship.
Speaker 5: It makes that matchup way more intriguing, and I feel like all you need is a fight. I mean, we talked about it before Indiana Pacers went to seven with the goddamn thunder. Yeah, and we had Kyrie Irving, who has been in that shot. You put him on the right side to hit a three. If somebody tries to snag down a little bit on Kate on a one on one, that dude is hitting that shot on the right side in a big moment. I don't want to trade round Ron Holland by any means, but if you're talking about seriously becoming a contender to win the championship, I mean you gotta think about it.
Speaker 2: Tonight's kind of a big test for this too, because like it's your first obviously paced you played the Rockets.
Speaker 1: Earlier in the season, but it's kind of like your ramp up getting you know, early game, second game of the season. I think it was, well, they're slumping hard. I think we were missing during got kicked early in that one. Yeah, there's something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they played last night Katie played forty three minutes on Twitter.
Speaker 1: God damn, But I want KT beat the allegations of the Chillers.
Speaker 2: By the way, yes, I only want to see the yeah he did Okay, he's just so dude, he's a seven foot fucking shooter, like, yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: I wanted Katie to come here so bad. Did Katie did?
Speaker 2: D But I want to see us against some of these upper echelon Western Conference teams to know, yeah, because I think I don't think this organization is ergant enough to think this is gonna win championship this year as is, until you find that out maybe a little bit tested that they are slumping those maybe not, but I think he need see.
Speaker 1: A couple of these games. No, and Kate is playing, and Kate is playing, I think if you're still hurt, playing, still hurt but playing.
Speaker 4: If you're the Pistons, I think you're looking at okay, see and you're selling ownership and you're selling fan base as look, let's not make a move because OKAYC did it, and look how good they are and they won a championship without even making a move, So like, do I agree with that sense of it, Do I think we're okay see?
Speaker 2: Is Jaylen Williams better player than anybody outside of Kate oh and then everybody outside.
Speaker 1: Of Kate, Yes, yes they can, they can. They can feel that way. One of those players, dur Ron Holland could blossom into it, Jaylen Williams, And they have Chet as the third best player was And I mean, is it crazy to think that Duran could be on the same level as Chet in a year or two. He's still only twenty one years old. Ron Holla. Jaylen Williams blossomed overnight. Could Ron Hollind take a jump like that? Yeah, very possible.
Speaker 4: I just I think I think the okay see is a bit of a of a stretch when comparing the Pistons, Like, I just I don't think you are going to be that same that same level, have that same growth. But I do think that this Pisson team is going to, Yes, it's going to not make a big move because I think there I think whether we we disagree with that assessment of being okay see, but I think that's what trash is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is Jami Williams was as good as rookie year. Yeah, but he almost one rookie of the year.
Speaker 4: I think, though, I think the Pistons are thinking of themselves as Okay see, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think that. I don't think they are either, because they're they're thinking, but they're not.
Speaker 5: That's how all these seems act like and feel and prospects and young player development. If you have a legitimate shot at the title. And I'm not over here saying it's got to be Ron Holland, maybe it's you know, a different young player that they're in love with, but I feel like you have to look at it when you're talking about how many games do you think it would go in the championship if we traded for Kyrie Irvan for Ron Holland in the first Chris.
Speaker 1: Seven, six or seven?
Speaker 4: I think six? I think I think six. I think okay see, it's going to be much better in the playoffs this year than they were last.
Speaker 1: Year because Okay's going to make a move too. That's the worst part. That's a lot. That's the worst part everyone. I have that realization they could get anybody they have more they could they could get. I had that trade, they could trade eight first round picks for you, honest, right now and why wouldn't they. I would if I was okay, see, I would, I would do whatever it takes to get you, honest.
Speaker 2: If I'm a GM and Detroit's calling me to compete, okay see, soon as I hang up the phone, let me think about that I'm calling okay see, like Detroit's gearing up to beat you guys in the finals this year.
Speaker 1: I know you got a lot more than that treasure chest. Beat him to the punch. Wrap this thing up, that's happening.
Speaker 4: I had that realization last night when I was thinking about I was thinking about the like the trade landscape and the fact that Trey Murphy again, I think that's a perfect contract. Four years, twenty five million a year, the cap is going up, and that I have scored forty if okay, okay, secrets just say.
Speaker 1: How many picks you want? Oh, okay see to get tramer se And that's.
Speaker 4: The type of move that they would make. I don't think they'd make the honest move because I don't think they need to. They're already a championship team. I think what benefits that they.
Speaker 1: Could do that too? Like, that's that's the issue with it, that's the that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 4: I I think the Pistons.
Speaker 1: They I don't know. I just think it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Get what move closes that gap?
Speaker 2: That you think that we need a point guard style player, like a score alongside k Cunny m.
Speaker 1: When we have this guy, this this uh, this Jade and Ivy character. You know, did you get this free at the G League game?
Speaker 4: First of all, that's your Why are you telling me that's yours?
Speaker 1: Three? You grabbed it from your collection.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan, big big fan of j Night just broke it. So you're you're willing to get rid of j Ivy? Are you want to get a camera on this? You you're willing to get rid of a navy for another point guard? I mean, we have a point guard that has that that style scoring that you're asking for.
Speaker 1: Are you Are you willing to get rid of that Ivy? You will get the Ivy you told me, brother, it's your call, It's it's.
Speaker 5: Hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am. That was scary. I'm sorry, glad I shot my leftop. I did not let you break. It's easy. That didn't explode was terrifying.
Speaker 4: Somebody's gonna we gotta take that and do like the MythBusters where you like, do it like five times in a row, like the replay of.
Speaker 1: It just back. He's got that from Jones. Oh man, I'm glad I prepared. I'm glad you're prepared. I'm that's a great click. I got scared. I don't know. I did not think. I don't think it was gonna break. I did not think it was gonna explode. I thought the hammer was gonna break. More than that was me too. I was terrified. But I saw I was three printed to my boys, bought a three. I was like, oh, I got this. Yeah, we colluded to already broke it once. Yeah, we got this, all right. UFC picks where we get out of here? All right? Tell us about doctor Pierre.
Speaker 4: He said, you said you got the CC.
Speaker 1: Wait he just did that flex fucking too strong. Tell us about doctor Pierce. Uh, Doctor Pierce. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: It looks like my Jade and Ivy figurine that I had because I'm such a big fan, could use some doctor Pierce. I think he should probably call that number two for eight four two six ninety ninety four to four or dial up in his laptop. Michigan Sports and Spine dot Com all Right, you guys know doctor Jeff Pierce. He's the guy that I trust. He's got my little Eve. He's gonna trust to fix him too.
Speaker 1: All Right.
Speaker 2: He's on BDE on Tuesdays and on Thursday, catch him on Brendan Edwards Show with Shep.
Speaker 1: Check him out.
Speaker 3: Get ready.
Speaker 8: So the ultimate sports Experience joined Flimmer, University of Michigan, Star and NFL Sensation Braylon Edwards alongside the charismatic Shep.
Speaker 9: Braylan Edward Touched up.
Speaker 3: I say, break down the latest in sports like never before. Tune into The Broiler Edward Show Shit TOUCHP Brailer.
Speaker 8: Edward wee days from tune to four pm only on the Woodward Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back for more.
Speaker 14: Walk in to any Lady Jans Haircuts for Men Today, open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy precision haircut, skelt massage, hot leather neck shape and hot tall treatment from one of our talented stylists. Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special. Scan the QR code and get your coupon today. Lady Jans Haircuts for Men, the ultimate haircut experience, open seven days a week. Walkin's always welcome. Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men, It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 10: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with equipment for every workout? And how about free fitness training in the judgment free zone that leaves them feeling energize all day long. Joint Planted Fitness today with the free PF app online or in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 8: A ton of sun, a ton of sports, and a ton of man Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights, live daily on Woodward Star.
Speaker 5: There is no better drink outright now than sun Cruiser Vodka icety four and a half percent alcohol, low ink calories, best drink on the market right now. We love it here at Woolward Sports. You're gonna love it too as you're gearing up for the big games this Sunday. No better pairing than a pairrot with a sun Cruiser. Make sure you guys, go to your local score near you and check it out.
Speaker 1: I feel like fucking thor right now. Man, that was that was pretty bad ass. No, no, it's kind of fun, the kind of expl I mean, yeah, it's fun. Break We should do a rage room me and did one before. Oh you lucky.
Speaker 4: There's one right by my place walking distance.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, dude, booked that one. Fucking let's do it so we can film it for the last one Fridays. Yeah we can't. Fine, Oh, I mean we can. Yeah, weekend will bring game of your place.
Speaker 4: Then go to the ranger, find the whole, the whole chant's gonna be flooded with It's not the same.
Speaker 1: Magspenny. Are you more excited for Patty versus Gay tomorrow or Adam twenty two versus Jason? That's tonight? That's is that to night? I mean I would jokingly say I can't wait to see Adam twenty two get his ship kicked. But Patty and gets you should be a good fight. Oh Jason Love is gonna beat the fuck out of him twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone didn't someone say he used to be a marine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Somebody did. I mean, haven't they all been Marines at one point. That's very that's very true.
Speaker 5: I don't know what just you just got saying you said stick will be in for your next Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stick will be in for me next Friday. Well, we're driving east Flancy.
Speaker 5: I'll grab a cover.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, yeah, we'll figure something out. We'll figure them out.
Speaker 2: Boys, Parlay K double double, Jalen double double, Tobias fifteen points, Stu fifteen points, Duncan three three pointers, Read Shepherd three three pointers, and Katie for twenty points.
Speaker 1: We got a bunch of interns, so we'll probably get one of those new interns.
Speaker 2: Actually, one cents pays two hundred and seventy. I think, like everything put many legs. Yeah, except for Tobias, way too many legs.
Speaker 4: I think you're better off putting money on what's been a winning formula for me.
Speaker 1: I don't really he said a dollar and twenty five cents.
Speaker 4: But I'll bet as this season that's like me, that that's hit for me consistently. Is K double double during double double pisses money.
Speaker 1: Line shout out to just Librian with the super chat. He says, Yo, just showing some love and back to work. I go Appreciate you brother, Appreciate all you guys that'll do it for us tonight. Make sure you smash that like button for Nick. Yeah I think so too either. I think it might be submission, I guess for Nick on his neck or yeah yeah, staph infection looks like for Nick. For Chris, I am Spencer with a heavyweights. We'll catch you guys Monday. Have a great weekend. Peace,