Speaker 1: You're listening to bigflet Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails and remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. To settle in, because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever.
Speaker 2: So stay with us.
Speaker 1: I Big for Society. You've got the privilege of talking to the Vogel Brothers today. We've got Tim and Eric here. I'm gonna do just a little intro for them here. They're kind enough to provide some infos, so you know the Vogel Brothers. I've been researching Bigfoot encounters, experiences, and reports since twenty fifteen. They've done investigations and expeditions for things like the BFROO and squatchets Husetts. They currently run the Cobble and Critter Project, and they also provide the Let's Talk Bigfoot Talk presentations. As a fundraiser for youth outdoor education, which is really cool. Well, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: How's it going today.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well, doing well. I'm glad to be here. Beautiful day.
Speaker 1: Awesome, awesome, And just for the just for the listener's sake, do you mind introducing yourselves separately so they can get to know your voices before we start chatting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm Tim, I'm Eric. All right. You know, we got into this, I don't know. We we We've been out in the outdoors all of our life, so that's you know, that's what kept us involved. So part of our thing is is hanging, is being in the woods, and we grew up that way, so that just kept us involved.
Speaker 1: That's a little bit about I love it. And guys, what was it that first got you into the big foot subject out there in Massachusetts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we were teenagers and back in the seventies, seventy six actually, and we went to see the movie Sasquatched the Bigfoot and it was in Agua. It was over in the next town away from us, and it was it was in December or November, it was, and the November December is in the middle of the winter. Yeah, you're shoveling or snow. Yes. Anyways, this thing here was out in Agua at the Twin Cinemas and we hiked if you know the area we walked and color a hike. It was from west Side to Agua Mile and it was sasquatched the legend of Bigfoot, and it was back in seventy six. And that's how we got introduced to it. You know, it was something new to us in the Boy Scouts, like Eric was saying, and grew up in the woods and this thing was new to us, so it was kind of weird. It was different. And you know, you grew up thinking one way and you heard all the you know, animals and you heard about them all and all of a sudden they throw this thing out there and say what you know, come see this, and you know it was bigfoot. What the heck is a bigfoot? You know? So we did went were checked it out and that was kind of how we got into It was always a West coast thing was never here. Yeah, so that was absolutely wild to us. It turned into a you know, a bigger deal than just going to the movies. That ended up being you know, a few weeks later there was tracks in our backyard and throughout the town in West Springfield and into Aguam up the Westield River railroad tracks and whatnot. And the tracks themselves went for probably a few miles, you know, crossing the river on ice up the railroad tracks into our back which is an apple orchard in a book, goes back to the Westfield River on near Midnight Park. And we could go as far as the park that or the river, as far as the road was here. Yeah, we were just young and once dad said that was it, that was it. So you're just following the tracks. But the tracks were out there, and that that's what kept us. That's what kept us interest. And then the media got involved and the police got involved, and it became a hole to do because all of a sudden, you know, we've got these ginormous tracks in our yard and it became a news media show. It was interesting. You can actually look it up. Yeah, it's in one of you know, the nineteen seventy six A Bigfoot. Yeah it's out there, and it's it's out there.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because you guys just came up just a few days ago on the show. There is an individual that had a sighting in two thousand and eight and Agam, which is kind of the same area, right, And they brought up you which that situation you just refer or to, which I believe was in Robinson State Park, correct. I think I found the newspaper for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Yeah, it was almost that's it. We're on the opposite side of the river of Rabbitson State Park, on the other side of the dam. So it literally came up the railroad tracks, walked through our backyard, and then it went down the river and back across into Robinson State Park. So yeah, that that guy's got that story, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really interesting. How how what were the size of these tracks do you remember?
Speaker 2: Geez? I want to say twenty inches between I think I was twenty hands. I ago seventeen to twenty inches. And there was there was a lot of snow. It's deep snow too. Yeah, it had just snow, so the snow was soft and it was deep. Yeah, this guy had to work out. I mean, it was a if you're a snowshooter and you did the walk that he did, it was a heck of a hike. It was a heck of a hike. That was incredible. Absolutely did ended up turning to be a hoax. It turned out to be one of the local Yeah, yeah, that's what you'll you'll you'll read at one of the locals ended up seeing the same movie that we did, and he wanted to freak out the kids in the neighborhood. So he cut himself out some ywood shoes and off he went. And of course this was a new phenomena here and and the people just went for it. And literally the once he got out of hand, he didn't know what to do, so he didn't say anything. Yeah he was sixteen of this year, you know when he did it. Anyways, that that was. That was so we got started. But it was cool because they were all camped out in our backyard. They had, you know, at that time bigfoot investigators in our backyard camped out looking for bigfoot. So, you know, we never thought it would go to this or we're sitting here talking to you about it, but you know clear where it is. You know. Yeah, that was pretty wild for an experience, and you know, a teenager really sparks the imagination, you know, Yeah, especially when you've been out in the woods, you know, three years and this thing doesn't exist in New England, at least you don't think it does. And then twenty thirteen rolls around. Yeah, that's when that's when, really you know that, that's when things really took off. It really sparked. Our interest was twenty thirteen. Yeah, we had a business come to Cob Mountain Outdoors, and we had that for nearly twenty years, and we did it as a guiding business, and we were certified in New York State guides. We were guiding them. We were certified and everything we used to do, professional development, first aid certifications, you know, rock climbing, blah blah blah, we did all. And we spent a lot of time in New York paddeling and portaging up in the Saint Regi's Wilderness and whole ninety yards, yeah, all up through there, and it was a great area. And so in twenty thirteen, Erica and I decided we're you know, we were on our trips and you know, one of our weeks there and we had a scout group or something that we were you know, touring up to there, and we decided we were going to go on vacation in that same area and we did so we went out September. Late September, so the schools were in there, all the schools went went back, everybody was off at leisuting schools were back in session and it was empty. We knew it was going to be. The atronics would be empty. Everybody would be gone back at work, so you'd have it would be nice, quiet and calm, you know, everything would start to come back to it. Nature's normal, I would say. And we decided that's when we were going. So we packed up and off we went. We got out to Long Lake and we parked car, took all the stuff and took off and we started paddling. We've got to the far end of Long Pond and there was a campsite off to the left, and we decided, well that's you know, the was big enough for us. Everything else was kind of taken at the time. Yeah, we were headed to another pond, but right was in the middle, so we stayed there. Yeah, it was off the looked it was a nice spot for us. So we set up camp and kind of straightened it up because at first it was a little trashed. It was trashed, you know, with trees and limbs, and so we kind of moved all of that out of the way. We never thought anything of it. Eric and I worked at Ridge Runners on the Appalachian Trail years ago, and when we used to brush in trails, you'd throw a bunch of debris and dead sticks and logs and stuff in it to camouflage trail or encourage people to stay out. That's exactly what this camp site looked like. It was crack yea with spruce tops and limbs and stuff like that. It was loaded with it, and it was like in the ad around it that is very highly unusual. There are very well camp sites. They're marked, they're monitored, there's rangers out there, they don't play out there. They'll throw you out if you got to many people in the group. So it was one of those sites where it's like, what the heck is this, But it was one of those sites we wanted to stay at, so we put the effort in to clean it up. So but anyways, that's where we that's where we were, and so we were after we made the site, we were going to go fishing and we were going to go catch dinner. Actually it was at this point it was a dinner and we're looking for dinner. So we get out there and we don't take anything with us. I don't have a cell phone. Eric doesn't have a cell phone. We didn't have cell phone. If anything, we would have had a digital camera, you know, one of those trollways you know. Yeah, it was croup. Yeah, we didn't have nothing was with us half the time. It didn't work anyway. And besides that, we were going out for dinner. So we took a fly box with some movie buggers and a five way fly rod, and off we went. And it ended up being like a fishing story. It was catching fishing. It if you were a fisherman, it was one of the best. So he was catching one of the best days of fishing I ever had. Every cast was a bass, or every third cast was a bass, and they were almost five pounds on a fly run. I felt like I just told him to keep paddling. Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: I said, just keep paddling, I'll catch him. And that's all I did all afternoon. So we saw this this stream off to the right, and he says, hey, let's go down down the stream, and I said all right. So we started going down down into the stream and it's a little crowded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it got crowded, all right. It's like a single track model when you're in the front and there is no fope of seeing the outside of this the other end just spin around. I spun it around and I said, you go in it. So so he wasn't that bad. It was, let me tell it. It was just it was a brady stream we went into. It was It was tough, it really was. It was. It was to navigate because you really didn't tell which way to go. It was braided, so there was a lot of options, and we didn't know where we were going to end up because we'd never been down there. Well, we just kept following the current and lo and behow we ended up at a beaver dam and we're going right to the beaver dam. And then I start fishing there at the beaver dam. Yeah. That was the first and last time by letting fish. Yeah. So I cast over the beaver dam and I'm sitting in a canoe, I'm in the p and been working all this way and I get to the beaver dam, I start, I start fishing and I cast over the beaver dam. And the beaver dam is about four feet high and I'm head level with the top of the beaver dam at the lower portion of it. And anyway, I catch a fish in this smally. All we caught were a small mouth and there're three to five pounds. If you ever catch small mouth, you know, they just bounce out of the water and dance. They're a lot of fun. So anyways, were you know, we were catching the fish and this thing ounces out of water and starts tail dancing, and the next thing, you know, all hell broke the slaying. Well, actually, the one tree started shaking and it was just all of a sudden, you know, we're just sitting in a canoe fish and it was like, hey, yeah, I got one, and all of a sudden, this tree started to shake like it's in a snow globe. And then moments later, a second tree starts shaking. It's like, what the heck. So we got two trees shaking like they're in a snow globe. And then the roaring starts and growling, and now we have to go back through this web of tree limbs, you know, So we got that where we're sitting there like what is this and you know, we're what the heck? You know, so I'm still reeling in a fish and and all this roaring was going on, and we're like, what is going on with that? We don't know what it is. We can't see it, but the two trees are shaken, literally, like there is snowgow New York atm you know New York at all. You can't see ten feet in. Yeah, it she had the dark boreal for us. It's fancy in there, and like I said, this is dinner, so we're going in there. It was dark and it's dark inside at four o'clock outside it's still light, so it's so it's not bad. But let me tell you. When nothing started yelling or screaming or roaring, whatever you want to call it, it was a mix of everything. Stuff starts coming out of the tree there, there's whether whether whatever's out there is throwing it or it's breaking limbs, and there's you can figure Yeah, you couldn't even you couldn't either even put something together the an animal in your mind to make that noise. And that really kind of freaked out because you couldn't figure out what it was. Yeah, nothing in the memory bank that was I mean when it was, you know, so it was it was a freaky experience. And we're just sitting there, We're in the middle of nowhere, and all of a sudden, these trees are shaken and it's going off and you could feel it. You could feel the yell and yeah, yeah, it was like you get a ten euge in content you could fundle to read on for you. It was crazy. Yeah. So, and actually that's what made us start to move back because I actually that's when we started getting out. Well, I actually wanted to go further, but the beaver dam was in front of me, and they're like, no way, no way, we're out. We're out. So if you could picture the cartoon at this point, it breaks in half and I'm going one way, he's going the other. And that's that was kind of where we were at because I wanted to see it and he's like, no, we're done. And it was. It was that scary actually, because you could it's crazy in your chest. You could feel actually your whole body when that thing roared with the tone of it as it went high, the vibration on your body got He still had a paddle out of the stream to get away from whatever this thing was fighting their way through, and it wasn't that far away from the side of there. It would have to be thirty yards in maybe, so as it as it got louder, we backed out because we actually thought, whatever this thing is, it never stopped shaking the trees, and it never stopped growling and yelling and making the noise that it did. You never ever stopped. When we were noticing that, we actually say, hey, dude, that thing just hasn't even stopped. And it went on this this now has gone on for By the time we actually backed out and got into it, the existing lake that we were in was maybe ten minutes, maybe fifteen, and we were and this thing never ever stopped shaking or the sound never ever stopped. So nothing took a breath, all right, because the sound never stopped. It continuus roaring crazy for almost fifteen minutes, all bent ten twelve, fifteen, and I mean it didn't really We were out in the middle of the lake and that's when it finally he stopped as fast as it started. It just stopped, yep, And we just kind of sat there, you know, and we just kind of looked around, like what just happened? And we're trying to you know, Hey, what was that? Was that a bear? Was a mountain lion? Where they fighting or something? What's going on? We're there, you know when you start paddling away and then you're you're in. The canoe was sixteen feet long, and all I said was, you know, we're on the same side as this. Yeah, that's where our campsite was, on the same side as all of this took place, maybe two hundred yards away. Yeah, so there's no run into your car, there's no you know for no dunkin Donuts, no nothing. It was kind of back to your scary little campsite that you had to clean all that debris out of it and wondering why and now all of a sudden this so yeah, i'd say it was. It was a long night that night, and yeah, we had a fire all yeah, yeah, we had a deer come through because we didn't really we heard a deer come through. Its crazy. And then we got out of there that morning, you know, probably just the sun came up we could paddle. So it's probably five o'clock, five thirty in the morning. We're heading out. Now, you got to we're guides. We were guides up here for ten or fifty. Yeah, we know this place very well, and this is never ever, ever, ever, ever happened ever and exactly exactly it never happened. But you know, then then years later, during a couple of years go by, and we started talking to people. We're talking to different people that Facebook features. We didn't have Facebook at the times. When we finally got into Facebook or got a phone or got a computer that we could get into Facebook, we ran into other groups that were out there and people with the same experience listen to their story and it was like, hey, you know, we that happened to us. We had this happen. So we went back out there the following year or a year after, and we went out and we checked. I think it was the very next year. We went out there and we went right back to where we were and we got in there. We measured the trees. The trees were nine inches, then ten inches, you know, give or take eight to ten inches, and almost ten feet apart. Yeah, and these things were shaken like like they were in a snooke head, just like some surreal crazy, very very weird and you say, hey, I mean that's they were the only two trees in the whole forest. You know, we've been asked many times, was it a bear? Was it this? Well, the bear, if it was, it never ever ever stopped making a crazy loud screen noise. And if it were to hit the ground, you would have thought you would have heard a bear make a huffing sound or some type of noise. But but this year that just didn't do that. The noise that never stopped at this point, now you know, we had no clue, but not in Monday morning quarterbre and and now we believe there was multiple it's possible multiple bigfoot there and between the roaring, one got a breath and the other one is roaring, so you know, you didn't really notice it, right, and that may have been how that's why we always took it as continual roaring when they might have had multiples and they're you know, doing their thing and yelling and streaming and roaring just to scare us and all. I mean, then it didn't sound like it stopped. Well, it was all different knocks in different tones, so it's you know, there's no way to decipher who did that or this. You know, it was just a cacophony of roaring and streaming. It is bizarre, and we turned around and that we came to a conclusion later on that they were fishing. There were there could have been multiples, we figured three at least, and they were fishing. They were pushing. Their hands are like big first Basement's mitch, you know, these things are enormous, giant match yeap. So when you got four of those things pushing through the through the stream in into a into a beaver dam, now mind you, this is a small Yeah, it's just a little a small creek coming into a and it hits beaver dam that's kind of eight picks in shape, so it's got of a curve to it, and the curve is only you know, it's probably only thirty feet wide, forty feet wide. This whole damn, This whole thing when it's holding back and the stream coming in is only four or five feet wide, and it might be knee deep if that. So, if you got two or three bigfoot and they're walking with their paws and their fingers, you know, and as big as they are, it's like a wall moving whatever's in front of them down into that holding pin. What is we're calling it a beaver dam. And that's where they're pushing all this fish and they were fine with us fishing all the way up until that point where I pulled the fish out. And that's when one of them dudes just had it and they said, no, you're out and they went off and they said, no, this is our fishing hole. Get out, And that's exactly what they told us, and we'd left it.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is such a wild I mean, I see how that would that would push you into where you guys are today. That is just crazy. And there's there was no easy way to get out of there. Once you describe, you know, how big the stream actually was. I mean, you're not getting either quick for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh oh no, not at all. So that's what we think, you know. And and now, like I said, we're Monday Morning for bad guys. But in twenty thirteen, we were just kind of cutting our teeth on this bigfoot thing. Really, you know, we think we had an experience. We started hanging out with Squats A Chusts was a group at the time. We're local. We got involved with those guys, We got involved with the BFRO and we did that for Sheeze almost thirty four fourteen fifteen years now, we've been doing it and now we're doing our own thing. We've got the Vogel Brothers and we do the Cobble Mountain Critter Project. And but you know, throughout our investigations, good we've had you know, Eric and I've had a Class A sighting sure, twenty sixteen, twenty eighteen, we had exciting it. We've had a sighting through a fleer and smell and new yours encounters all right, ours with a few people at the same time. So really that's the best part of when we talk about our experiences. It's always been with a group of people. Most of the time we were leading expeditions or we had groups of people with us. There's multiple witnesses that can verify. It's not just the guy's coming up with a story. There's multiple and not just bigfoot orbs and other days. So it's kind of nutting.
Speaker 1: Can you share one of those experiences where you were able to have a Class A sighting of one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to fill my coffee and that is right, Okay, Well it started. It started on a Friday night. We started we were up here at up at the camp. We had an extpedition going on there were about twelve people, maybe fourteen, yes Western mess and we pulled in and we were all getting out of the cars and we're all of a sudden, these kids come running out of the woods and adults and they're saying someone's throwing rocks and they're yelling at us, and we're like what. Tim's the ranger here at the camp and he says, there's nobody here, and the teachers turned around and says, somebody is yelling and somebody is throwing rocks, so they're running out. We go in, but we couldn't find anything. We couldn't find anybody, couldn't find any trash, couldn't find anything. So they all the kids and the teachers took off because they didn't want to stay, so we all could take off. And we're sitting around the fire, we're talking, getting ready having dinner, and then we're gonna go out into the camp and we're broken into groups and everybody each group had had a fleer and I had a father and son with me. Go out into the field and we're standing next to a tree and it's about one two o'clock in the morning and his son's looking at a mouse running around and the gentleman I'm standing beside. We're just kind of talking to each other real low. And I looked across the field and I see this. This orange is reddish, you know, a yellow oranges ball, about the size of a beach ball. And it's about thirty feet in the air from where, you know, where I'm looking at. It's a good over one hundred yards away. But it's one in the morning, and it's pitch black. And I looked at the gentleman beside me, and he just he looked at me. He looked back at the at the glowing ball, and we watched it for a good ten seconds, and it just went up in the air and gone. We were like, what just happened? But we didn't say anything. We just kind of looked at each other and never experienced. Yeah, the had you know, you know, nothing is supposed to be over there. I mean, he's been a ranger here for almost fifteen years, you know what the lord was, Yeah, you know, and you see, you never heard of one. So that night there wasn't any It's just an open lot. There's not supposed to be anything there. So the following day we all get together. It's been raining now for about four days. So we all get together where Tim stay here. He had a he was teaching a fishing class for the state. So we turned around and we took off and we went over to Savoy. We went to one spot and it was nobody wanted to get out and it was just raining too hard, so we went. We drove to another spot deeper into Savoy and it stopped. It slowed down enough to where most everybody went. There are a few cars that there are few people that didn't get out, but they said we'll wait for you here. We said, okay, so we walked in and we get in. We're hiking into this place called Balance Rock in Savoy and there's always two gentlemen that come with the group that'd like to drop back, and they like to watch the group to see if the group is being watched. It makes sense to you. And we had a father and son team go up in front of us. So we're kind of we I'm in the in with the group of about nine or ten people were walking up. We get up the Balance Rock. We're standing there. Everybody's listening, and we asked if anybody wanted to make a bigfoot call, and this little. This young young boy says, I will, so he gives out a bigfoot call. But I said to myself, I'm saying, wow, that thing. It was so soft and so quiet. I don't think they heard anything. Well, the two guys that were behind us come running up and they say, hey, we've got we've got whistles back here. And at the same time, the gentleman and the guy in the sun up in the front sent the sun back and see he says, hey, we got some kind of knocking going on up here in the front. Who We're like what? So we just kind of walked in and fanned out in a forty five. So I walked in and I stood on this little rock. It had moss all around it, but the rock was shown, so I was standing on it. It was a higher elevation, not high enough, but it was high. So I'm standing there and there were a dozen people in the woods all looking and I have an orange rain jacket, so I really stuck out and we're I'm looking around. I don't see anything, and it's really quiet. So I kind of bent myself down at my knees so I could look lower to see if I could see Leig movement or deer walking by or something and all, and I kind of noticed this big black thing that wasn't there a second ago. So I kind of stood up and went, I leaned to the left. This thing leaned to the left, and I went, what was that? And when I stood back up, it stood up and turned and I went, what, I it's there, and I pointed and I started running right at it. And there was a gentleman beside me with a go pro, and there was another gentleman on the other side of him that saw the lower half at the same time I saw the upper half moving and he ran into the same frame of the go pro together pointing in the same direction as I was. He saw the bottom, I saw the top. You can't see any And there was a three laying down and the guy would in the middle was standing right in front of a tree where this big foot was standing. Unbelievable to say, what you see is two people running pointing at a tree. Yeah, that's what you see. But it was there. So we turned around and everybody else came over, and we're looking around to see if we can find some tracks, and we can't find nothing. And I'm going, that's crazy. It was there and the other and the other guy says yeah. He says, I saw the lades move, and I says, I watched it turn it. Teeter tottered with me. I says, oh, I can't believe this, I said, And my brother's not with me. I said, that's impossible. This this is crazy. I said, I got to get on back here. So when we went back to the camp, I said, Tim, you got to come with me tomorrow. You just got to. I says, you won't believe what happened. So I told the whole story. We drive back up, we go in, we get it, We get up to the balance rocket, we go in, and we're going through the whole story again. Show them. Showed them the rock where I was showing. We brought out the range finder and a tape measure. I had him walked to the tree where I saw it. I pulled out the range finder. It was forty yards wds from me, and then I turned around and I said him, start raising your hand. So he raised his hand. I said, no, gotta go up. He got his hat and then he went up onto Then he had to get a stick and go up with the hat and it stopped about eight and a half nine feet and it was like I was looking at a sheet of plywood. When I saw it, it had to be almost four feet wide. And I only saw a part of it when it moved, and I and there was nothing, but there was nothing there when that day that had happened, we went up there and I'm going through the whole scenario scenario, after we measured it. I was on one side of the tree, he was on the other. And he comes walking down the tree and he goes, wow, look at this. And there was a track, beautiful footprint track, Yeah, seventeen and a half eight and a half inches wide at the top and the heel was four inches deep and it was five and a half five five and a half inches wide. It was. It was a big track. And seven feet away second track, we found the ball of the second track of the other foot. And the reason why it was just the ball was because there was a root and the toes caught the root and it peeled the bark off the roof. But you can't, you can't, It just doesn't work. So you get the ball. But when you put the ball, when you put the ball of one foot with the footprint. They're at the same depth, so you know it was the same creature. But the two gentlemen that were on the other side of that path never saw it coming at them. And they were right there, the two gentlemen that were behind us, they came down the same path that this thing was headed and they never saw it. Yeah, So what does that tell you? You know what I mean, where does it go? Why did twelve people miss it? How did twelve people miss it? And why did we only get two tracks out of it? You know, nothing moved, he said. Reason never moved. There were no snapping, there was there was there was nothing. It was dead quiet. Yeah, but yet there's the track, there's a half a second track and no one's and no one else saw this thing. I just it's crazy. So I when after he found that, we we got our friend of ours to come back. He was going, he was he was on his way to a ball game. He turned around and he came back to We walked out to the end of the death. We met him at the dirt road covered the treads so they wouldn't be hit by animals. And yeah, we met him out on the dirt road. We got in his truck and we drove in. Before we drove in, we had a roar. Yes, we were driving, Yeah, we were driving in. I was in the front, Tim was behind me on the passenger side. And there was a roar that came up off of that the top of the mountain. That sounded just like the roar that we heard in New York. And the depth and them same almost the same one. It was. It was incredibly close together and it must have been a warning setting out here they come again, you know, they're coming back in. So when we went in there the other guy was, he was standing there, he was looking at it. He goes, no, he says, I can't believe we didn't see that, And there it was. So we casted both tracks. So we have two casts, and like you said, you know we there one is it lacks toe prints, but it's got heel definition, it's got the it goes in real deep, so it shows you where the impact was the initial fight or flight lands boom gives you a full foot track. And then the second one is just the ball of the foot. And like you said, the reason why we cast it is because it's the same depth as the heel strength from the track before, so it shows you something the same weight made normally here in New England, it's hard to get one track ned never mind too why I don't know, but that's definitely a cool conversation to have as well.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is guys, I've so.
Speaker 2: Right a Skavoy state for ye Savoy right here? Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to do a lot of outdoor stuff with my father growing up, and like I've been to that Balancing Rock area. I know because I grew up in Northfield and we would take root too over and I can't explain to people how wild the northwest corner of Massachusetts is.
Speaker 2: Is absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm just blown away. I mean I can totally see that you would have that experience in Savoy. Isn't that the same area where Jonathan wilcad his stuff too?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, same state for its different areas. Matter of fact, he is the gentleman that I was referring to. Okay, this gentleman. Yeah, we made him tell his own story.
Speaker 1: But yeah, sure, sure it's increating. People can watch that on Small Town Monsters has a really good episode. I'll put the link out the show notes with him. But oh my goodness, that's awesome. I've heard so many things from southwest Massachusetts, but not the northwest corner. And man, I mean, you know, want to just to make sure that I get it in. But something I ask in Massachusetts episodes just in case, is there's got to be someone out there someday who can who has experienced something in Franklin County. I don't know if you're familiar with that area. It's further east and you've got like Greenfield and Northfield and Gill and Warwick and all that good stuff. And have you guys ever heard anything from out in that area.
Speaker 2: I have read stories from out in that area. Yes, there's not too Many's the one I'm familiar with. You're talking about Zaha Rose Crossing I route too, like on the Mohawk Trail. Yeah, no, that's that's the one we're talking about. Franklin County. There's not too to be honest, it's just a weird place that doesn't get that much reports. I haven't had that many reports. Yeah, and we tried, we've urged gone in there and tried to pull out, you know, get people to talk open up to us. And all the other counties had heavy reporting. But the other ones like we've just had and Beckett, Blandford, Russell and the hilltowns and Western mess and the hilltowns. We've got almost a dozen reports between wood knocking and woops vocalizations. And one person said he's heard it chattered kind of thing, So but I don't, you know, that's what he's saying. So he's we've had chatter. We've had whoops and numerous wood knocking reports this year alone just in our local area. And we get that through the Cobble Mountain Pater and really fall hasn't even come yet. That's when that that's when over November starts, really hartst season, you know. Yeah, And when we say that, you know a lot of people think, oh, you know corn and the farmers. Now right now, the white oaks are dropping and the oak forest if you look at the oak forest at the thirty thousand foot level, it's huge. So it's in the metric tons of oaks that are falling that there's it's feeding everything from the moles walls to the turkeys, to the deer, to bigfoot, everything in between. That's the harvest I'm talking about. And we have plenty and right now the white oaks are dropping or they dropped in was it the more in the summer and the red oaks will be dropping a little bit later. And literally when you walk around here on this property, it sounds like you need a hard hat because the oaks will fall and it's like, you know, like you know, raining rocks. So there's plenty of food. There's plenty of food. I just think the our area, and let's say the northeast is a quilted thing of vegetation. If you look at the big view and there's fresh logging which which gives you certain foods. There's old growth which gives you certain comforts, and there's other things that gives you, you know, the farm land and the agriculture and the quiet, and you know, this is a network of geographic stuff that makes New England a great area. And for US, Western Mass has a bunch of that right here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it doesn't get enough credit. All the stuff going on everywhere from the kabin to down in Mount Washington in the corner of Mass. There's a lot of crazy stuff going on. But you know, a pattern that I keep getting in reports when I talk to people for the podcast is that over the years there's a lot of people that have seen what they describe as like a white bigfoot kind of north of Springfield Cobbin area. But it's really interesting. Have you guys run into that.
Speaker 2: I've heard that stories. I've heard those stories too. I haven't seen it myself, but yeah, I've heard that story. Yeah. Well, I just listen to one of your latest podcasts. It was he's a musician Jeese. Anyway, he did a thing right there in Quabbin and it was the white Bigfoot in quab And now you guys did a show on it was great, and we had heard investigating through the BFRO and squat Chusetts and other people talking that they had seen. There's multiple reports. Let's put it down, we have a white bigfoot in that area. And then in twenty three, in twenty twenty three, my wife and I we live right here on the Cobbo Mountain Reservoir and we have a thirteen hunderdacre camp that hadbuts this property and we were out. We call it a squatch ride. We got driving and long story show, we go look up for bigfoot. So it's a squat ride. So we got our duncans and weren't off with our coffee and driving along, and we come down Wildcat Road into the quab And Reservoir and we look across the reservoir and my wife happens to see this big white thing come walking out of the woods, right down to the leg and at that point she gets my attention and I'm looking over at it, because she thought it might have been a sign that blew around or something. And she said, look at that, look at that. And so we stopped, and now we're looking across the lake. But it might have been a half mile three coards of a mile, which I live right above a lake, and I'm looking across the lake through my pitcher window right now, and I can see the shoreline a half mile away, So this thing wasn't that far away. But we let's put it this way. When this thing walked down, it walked down. It looked like it bent down and got a drink of water for a few minutes. It stood back up and walked back into the woods and then disappeared into the woods. What we never got was a profile shot. What I mean by that is when a deer or a moose or a beer because that's what people saying, Oh, you saw a barrier moose. Okay, great, that's what we saw. But this moose came down sixty feet of shoreline to the water. It drank and then walked backwards without ever turning around. If that moves or bear or something walk down to the water, it would turn around to walk back to the woods. It never did that. And the profile we were looking at was this tall, cylindrical white object that looked like it just went up and down to the water, got a drink potentially, and literally just walked back to the woods. We didn't ever get that side profile shot where you would normally get of an animal on four legs, that big side body shot. We never got that. So that leads me to believe we saw white bigfoot right there in Cobble Mountain. So, you know, hence the name Cobble Mountain Critter Project. We've had numerous accounts right here in my backyard. Partner.
Speaker 1: That's incredible, And I know that area has come up on the show before. With Ernie, I was able to talk and oh, yeah, yeah, it's a wild area, dude. And you so you started a festival in that area too?
Speaker 2: Correct? Correct? Yes? And I had Ernie as one of the speakers we had Dave mccallough Team two experience. I had a bunch of people here speaking and Ernie Davreeaux told his story on Drake Mountain and what an incredible encounter he had, and so you know, he's of the mind and he's got a lot of us thinking more on communication levels. Now. I've been hearing numerous, not numerous reports, I've heard a number of reports where people have discussed hearing chatter lately, and that's kind of a new thing around here lately, and at least in the Western Mass area. Chatter. We don't hear that often, and you don't get here, you don't hear reports of it, but you know, it's starting, like like we've been around long enough to where people drive around they're seeing in the local gas station or the story it's the big Foot guys. You know, that's kind of the report we've got in town now. And we literally have these little wooden mail boxes we made and put up in like the Beckett Country Store, and it becomes the you know, the the mailing station or the reporting station for Western Mass and through these little you know, we we go up there and have coffee and you know, coffee and cryptids at the at the grinder Shop, there might be two people that walk in. There might be be walking in. We don't care. But we're there to talk about Bigfoot locally. And and so we're starting to open some doors. People are starting to reach out. And like I said, we literally have a dozen reports now that we probably wouldn't have gotten from people otherwise. You know, between the library shows that we do, the talks that we give, you know, whether it's a conference or a festival or next week I we have them down, they'll talk to you. Yeah, the more they know you, the more they can hear you, they trust you, they'll open up and you start to hear this stuff with the Cowbon Mount recruiter. That that's kind of when we started this. We we do these stories and when we do the library portions and we make money on this, we only get a couple hundred bucks. So if you're a library listening and you want us to come out, we'll only a couple of hundred bucks to us. You know, you get us for two hours. We come with our own casts. We have a half a dozen casts that we cast that a dozen people saw. These are these are authors cast These are mold. Yeah. So anyways, we turned our business into more of a fundraising effort. So when we go off and we do these talks, that money goes right into where we're sending kids to camp. We were involved with the town. The town police is making a badge for us. That's gonna be the Russell Town Montgomery Russell Police and we're going to use them as fundraiser patches. So we're involved with the town doing this and that that's going to be We're set nights, we're giving away pine trees like an Arbor Day thing. We're giving away pine trees and we're up to six hundred to one thousand, so you know, that's a bit of money, and so these patches will help pay for that. At these library talks help pay for that kind of stuff. That's what we're doing with our Cobble Mountain Critter Project, so we investigate bigfoot stuff as the Voger Brothers. We do businesses the Cobble Mountain Cruiter Project and the kids benefit.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic. Mike Guness, do you think a lot of people are having sightings and interactions in this Cobble Mountain area and they're just not talking about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, its out about it. We actually did. There's a local brewery called Skyline Brewery and they've been making a Cobble Mountain Crutter beer for years now. And so when we had started the business, we didn't really think of working. There was no there was no thought behind that. So here we are, we start a business and all of a sudden we realize he's got a beer and we start talking to each other. So we actually go there when they open their ipa and they had that brow for that month. They had us come in and do a talk. It was in March, and so we talked about the Cobble Mountain Critter and they broke out the new Cobble Mountain Critter beer. And it was a big to do and it was a lot of fun and there was a lot of stories on that. A lot of people came out and said, hey, you know, blah blah blah and this and that, and there was different names. State Trooper had some howls at two o'clock in the morning, Eric, my brother, did a report on fishermen up there getting howls and screams. You know, the legends go way back up there, right here in my backyard. Cobble mountain man. That is.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely fantastic. It's great to hear someone call call it grinders because I say that out here in the Midwest and everyone thinks I'm crazy because they don't get it, you know what I'm talking about. But yeah, So you guys have been involved with a lot of investigations over the years. Are there any that really stick out that like?
Speaker 2: That? Was?
Speaker 1: That was a crazy thing that we were involved with looking into for the BFO or Squatchachusetts that you could share.
Speaker 2: We think, Yeah, it was actually on our own and it was we were doing a school group. We had a business called Taco Mountain Outdoors. It was an adventure education business. I'll say that we've been doing this a long time and we're in the woods all the time. Yeah, this is why this goes back to nineteen ninety when we started the business, So nineteen ninety eight eight when it was legit, I guess. So we've been doing this stuff for a long time and we were in northwest Connecticut providing a ropes course, a high ropes course for a school group. Ye, there's a Catholic school group and there's thirty kids two teachers and Eric and myself and we've got them for the whole weekend. So it's a team building event up on the mountain which is pretty remote and there is zero people around the area. There's zero people. There are zero people in the area. Put it that basically there Southern out and all by itself. Yeah, Southern. It's in the Appalation Trail west of it, and it's in between the Taconics and the Eighties, so there's there's no easy way to get into it outside of a trail. So anyways, it's a hard place to get to. That's my point. So we're doing a ropes course and we've been doing ropes courses here for fifteen years and we've never had this issue. And we've been on that mountain numerous times, numerous times up and down it, do anything. On the top of it is a chimney. There used to be a house and it burnt down, so it's a chimney. And these wolves take kids up there classes and whatnot, and they go up there and they and they sit there and they reflect and whatever. So the chimney is being used all the time and there's nothing up there. It's just mountain chimney and trees. So at this time me and Eric are making dinner. We're down at our campsite. We're cooking dinner, and the teachers and the kids are up at this chimney and it's you know, it's a bit of a hike and it's pretty steep to get to it. And then you know there's he's and forties. That was a big thing, cabins on the mountains until they all burnt down. They were called summit houses. Yeah, they all they had an old old rope toe rope, ski switch, yeah, ski ski slope there. So anyways, that's all gone, so nothing nut there is. Anyway, these guys come down from their Bible study. Eric and I are done cooking and we're fixing that and handed out and we're you know, doing burgers and whatnot, and everybody's at this point just about ready to sit down and eat. And at that point I was pouring coffee, yeah, and Tim was standing on my right and the pastor was on my left, and out of nowhere you heard this sirene sound like somebody flipped the switch and turned it on. It just went whew, But it went on for fifteen twenty seconds. It sounded like the highest tone of a plat on top of the mountain. And now the pastor stand there. His eyes are like half dollars, and he just looks at me and I said, yep, and they just left them out, I said, Tim, and he goes, yep, big footing foot. So the preachers all freaked us very yeah. He looked over at the at the pastor and says, and he came over on the ark. Oh shows you the look out of those things.
Speaker 1: You guys said that that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, said but he's been talking to Bigfoot all weekend. And of course it's bizarre. They thought we were crazy until this happened. Then all of a sudden, something bizarre happened. And and literally it came from an area where they believe they were just we're just no explaining it. Literally, it sounded like a police car at its very highest tone. And of course when we went gultining it up, we we we had other people say that they've heard that saying sound. Other reports we've had this high pitched siren sound, and you know that would have been related to today. It was a whistle, now, you know, we say it was a siren sound, but that would have been that would a very high pitched whistle. So so now we're we're finishing dinner. We had our fun. Ha ha ha. That was big foot and they all got the point and laugh and so Eric and I walk off in humiliation, and you know, so we had fun with it. We go back, we're finishing the night and it's it's kind of getting dark, and the owls are kicking up and it's you know, they're you know, that kind of thing going on, and if you know owls or territorial and then and there's probably half a dozen maybe more owls, and it sounds like they're fighting. And we've been we've been down here for years and really never happens. Number you hear the coyotes once in a while across the swamp. We heard something similar in New York where they were territorial and fighting, but not like this. This was crazy and the owls going after each other like that. And then we heard coyotes, coyoats, and all night long they were going off like they had just gotten a fresh killed and as on a fresh kill, that's what it sounded like. It was absolutely nuts. And we've only heard it a few times twenty and chyoks, but it was on our side of the swamp this time, not on the other side where usually it's on the other side. Now, farms wad and we're set up tens inut of ten. I'm in a hammock and I'm laying there. I get in there and I'm laying there, and I said, man, I said, all of a sudden, you could hear them. You could hear them down the mountain mountain. They were on our side. They were coming down the mountain. You literally could hear them hitting the ground. Pious are running down there. And I yelled over to Tim and I says, man, I hope I'm high enough, you know. And I have an under quilt that goes under my hamming tackle, and yeah, I'm like a taco. So you can hear them. They're thundering down down the mountain and they're coming right at me. And I just yelled them. I said, here they come. And I felt my undercuilt move as it went underneath my hammock and they went right by him and I down the mountain, off off into the woods somewhere doing the crazy. Yeah, it was nuts. I never had that ever in my life. I was like, you got to be kidding. It literally his hands. So that in itself, it was a very excited night. The atmosphere was excited. The hyouts, the owls, that bigfoot screen. That was probably they never ever had any freaking on our side. Everything the weird. Most of the noises and stuff came from the farm side, which is to be expected because there's there's food over there for for every critter out there. Never on our side. But everything was happening on our side that that night. Yeah, it was the coyotes. So we got up that morning, we finished off the rope's course, we went back, we started packing up at the group leaves and we're and we're standing there, we're talking to each other, and all of a sudden, there's a tree. Yeah, there's a tree layer down. There has to be one. This is a full size oak tree that has a full green candy. Yeah, it just fell over. It had we had mixed even ninety feet across in the canopy. At least it's got all the leaves and it's like a blowdown in a thunder. It just fell over, and all of a sudden you hear something coming through all of these leaves and these treemends and sticks, and it hits the ground and it's a rock the size of a candell pinball. And I went fifteen feet feet away and part from us. I was like, what is that? And I just looked at it and the jet it's time to go. Yeah. And prior to that, we read we heard noises behind the tree, and we thought it was just a deer kind of didn't even really give it a second thought. But after you could hear that rock come flying through and hitting all those branches all the way through it and then it landed and all of a sudden, that's probably one of the craziest ones.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's because the other group left and you guys are still hanging out.
Speaker 2: I think I think there's a symbiotic relationship with the coyotes and maybe the owls. Bigfoot has been mimicking owls, and I have reports and No Purple that have Class A sightings watching a bigfoot do it and making the sightings. And he thought it was an owl. So we know the bigfoots make owl calls, so probably it's a camouflage tactic and the coyotes. They might just work together. Coyotes might go get something. Big Boy walks and the owners in Artland big footage the way doesn't say it happens on all their kills, but potentially on some of them. And that's why all three were together and all three were excited. We had a bigfoot, well we believe a whistle. Hours before all this, the owls started up. Very uncanny, It was very It was very different the way they behaved. And the coyotes were from the top of the mountain all the way down like they had to kill. And it's kind of weird because generally around the kill they're all in one area and they're making all that noise because they're excited. This is their excited and they're running like hell down the mountain and they're still yet. And I don't know if you've learned behaviors and stuff like that. It was an odd behavior and that's what we notice now. So it was an odd behavior. All three behaviors were at the same time. Is it linked together? Possibly? Maybe the coyotes had something and the bigfoot wanted it and we interrupted it.
Speaker 1: Wow, that makes sense. Did you guys say, did you just say that you got to report where someone had seen a bigfoot mimicking an owl sound yep.
Speaker 2: Right here in our camp. Wow. Yeah, I'm not going to give his name, but he's a local here. He called the police. Actually his first thing, he called the police and made a report to the chief. Now I don't really know the chief at this time. I've been here five years, so this is all, you know, kind of new to me. I don't really know the chief. So the chief comes up to me and says, Hi, I'm the chief. Blah blah blah. I introduced myself, blah blah bla. He says, I've got a punter that's got a concern. He made a report, and I had already seen this report on I think it was the BFROO site or something, and called the guy, talked to the guy, and so when the chief came, I already knew what he was looking at. When he said I've got this odd report I have to talk to you about. I said, oh, is it about bigfoot? And he says, oh, you know. I said, well, I don't know. Let's let's share stories and see if we're talking about the same thing. So the chief gave me his story, which turned out to be the same story. I heard from you know, the guy himself and he and his son were out in the back of the property here, just a little ways away from my house, and he was down on the swamp. His kid was up on the hill and he was hearing what I'm going to call the very the very white tone owl. It was a very low tongue owl. It was too low to be the normal sound owl. If you've heard like I just did on you know, that's an owl sound. It's not a you know. Now I add that a super low tone to it and put Barry White's voice on it. That's what it comes out to me. So that's what this guy's describing to me. It's a very white sounding owl. That's what he's trying to wrap my head around. This said. Okay, So anyways, he calls his kid at the top of the mountain and he says, hey, are you doing that sound? Kid says, no, I thought it was you. He says, all right, let's get the heck out of here. So they come down. They made it the stream. They walk up to the quad and they're going to drive out, and on their way out walking to the quad, Dad turns around and sees his bigfoot he thinks it's a bigfoot crossing just kind of walking across the path way down and he sees this movement and this large object walking across the path, So he makes his report. The chief comes up, does his report. I go back out there a couple days later with this guy with no real hopes of finding any evidence, and lo and behold. First off, this guy didn't want to go back. I had to go back in the woods there myself. He would not go back with me. I went back to the spot, and I came back with a picture of a dollar bill in a track, in a bigfoot track. This track was located in the top of moss, this stuff called sphagnum mosque. It's really spongy and really thick, and this bigfoot had enough weight to compress it enough to keep a shape in it to look like a foot where I put a full dollar in it, and it was probably I want to say, fourteen to fifteen inches long, maybe maybe a little bit bigger, but I didn't really tape it out. I put the dollar in it for reference, took the picture, and I got out of there, and I went back and I said, you know, I think I might have some verification for your story. And I showed him the track where I found and say, that's exactly where I saw it. And when he said he saw it, you could kind of where he was. You could you could see that area where if it was a bigfoot, it was down the if you're looking down a trail, it's kind of wooded on either side of the trail, and you got this long hallway of trees sort of and this bigfoot crossing at the end of the hall. That's what he said he saw, and and that's what I went down there and I saw a track, so I took it. It was a it's you know, rough sub straight out here. It's leaves, it's oaks, it stirred, it's rocks, truly tough stuff. So it's hard to get a track. And this happened to this foot landed straight in the middle of a sphagnum moss patch and it was just one. We actually did find another one, but it was disturbance in the leaves and it was five six feet away, but couldn't really say that was a big point. But that's right here, you know, half mile not even a half mile from my house.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, bredible it's incredible. You have the rapport like that with the local police chief where they're coming to you too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, we're where we do the Russell Family Funday we're involved with that is the Cobble Mob Critter Project, And like I said, next year we're going to be handing out pine trees and we're using their police badge. They're putting our logo on their police badge and that'll be a fundraiser for pine trees so we can hand those out and then we do Trunk or Treat. So if there's anybody in Western mass looking to help out with Trunk or Treat, that's October twenty first you check it out on the Russell Police page. They want to get some paranormal people out there, and you know, just make it big and fun, that's all. So. Yeah, being bigfoot and being in the community is the only way to get these people to talk to you. And you know, you're not so new to them anymore, you're not so scary anymore. You're just the bigfoot guys in Cumberland farms getting a coffee.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's a huge, huge lesson for people to learn that are listening about. Yeah, I mean, just be nice, help out with the community and stuff will probably happen for you. Has been such a pleasure chatting with you, Tim and Eric, And do you mind just taking a few minutes to remind people how they can, you know, keep up to date with what you're doing, maybe talk about the festival. I don't know if the festival is going to be back for year two, how they can contact you and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, well, that's a good question. For contacting us. You can go to the Vogel Brothers Facebook page and Eric and I are there. You just leave a message, print out whatever you need to. That's the Vogel Brothers on Facebook. Then we have the Cobble Mountain Cruiter page and that hosts our outdoor education mostly on that page. And then we have the You'll see us on Instagram, Oh yeah, Instagram and whatever it does. We don't We're really not a social media giant. We don't really any and all that stuff having. We're more about research and get boots on the ground stuff and then we are advertising. So anyways, we'll probably change that down the road. But anyways, we also do the Coblon Mountain Creater Festival at least. We did that last year. It turned out to be really great. We had a lot of rain in June. We're looking to do it again. Yeah, right, we had some rains, but we had you know, people came out, they helped support it, which was really good. Yeah, for a first time event out in western mass We had over three hundred people show up in the middle of a rain poorner later the festival, So we were very happy with those numbers. This year we might do not this year. We're going to set it up for next year. I believe we're going to look we're changing up. We're going to do a researcher rendezvous and we're inviting any local, local meeting Northeast investigators research, you know through the East coast Northeast. We want to talk with you. We're interested about sharing information. We don't have a collective database where we can go and do all this stuff at, so we're going to provide a place. We're at the camp here in Russell, Mass we have thirteen hundred acres, We've got a huge building. I've got over one hundred and fifty tents. If we do it at the right time of the year, you can stay at so Anyways, we're going to do a Researcher Rendezvoy, I believe in twenty six, and then in twenty seven we're going to bring back the festival, and again the festival showcases new researchers, new talent coming in people you're not going to recognize. Most likely. Some people might their locals that they investigate locally for but it's not a lot of big names, and these people are boots on the ground and they're getting it done and they deserve recognition, and there's not a lot of platforms for these people to get recognition. So the festival started in that vein to bring light to people that didn't have big names and big money and things like that. We're just people, you know, making it day by day, having fun, spending our money, our own earnings and our own time, chasing around Bigfoot and really that's it, guys.
Speaker 1: I love it, you guys, you guys get it. It is so good talking to you guys, and that idea for the future with the festival and the Researcher Rendezvous. Man, you are on the right path. Keep going and just thank you so much both to both you and Tim and Ervogel for coming on the show and sharing what you've experienced and what's going on out there in Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for having us are I appreciate it? Looking forward to part two.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to this episode of The Big Society Podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger and stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube hit the bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters, or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show. And remember, if you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot Society podcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode today early in ad free and members only episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks again for following along with the Bigfoot Society until next time. Keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there? And see you in the woods.