Speaker 1: This podcast contains opinions, jokes, and exaggerated stories for entertainment purposes only. Nothing said here should be taken as fact, advice, or guidance. Sometimes we say smart shit and sometimes we say dumb shit. Either way, listener discretion is advised. If you're easily offended, this might not be the show for you. Now let's get to it. Play the damn song.
Speaker 2: Dambiness.
Speaker 3: I've that hosted by Ady and let's get to.
Speaker 4: We'll take you through it.
Speaker 3: Nothing to it.
Speaker 4: Because needs to be shiny as a bit. Now, welcome back to a note of on the part time of Pitions pisened up nigga mad because I beat losing up.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 4: See how we start this ship lunch. You don't shine like that. It's like, baby, you a jail or so shit.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to know them so part time of Pitios Podcast, episode twenty seven. Everybody good, Everybody right, let's do let's do it. Let's do it. I'm your co host ad y'all here on the midst of transition, spit that ship to make you listen. Blessed by the best and greater than my haters. Man, fuck all them niggas. For evers up fever. I don't go fuck because we're trying to piece that hater love shit and we got all the love here today. But uh, I'm joined by it's the greatest co host in the world, Man, my dog Man. How you doing, Cuz?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother cub.
Speaker 4: I feel like I ain't seen you in a minute. It's been about eight hours, less than twelve hours. But no, we joined here man pleasure people's good, brother, play my ship you watch the versus? Okay, good, We're gonna get to it. Yeah, for sure. We also joined by our other co hosts. Man, what can I say? The Beast of the East from the Land of the Rising Sun. Neat you. That's a body, okay, d One, what's good?
Speaker 2: Do you? One?
Speaker 4: Soul point in the building because just pulling up. What's up? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Love you love, get to see to see.
Speaker 4: We also got a special guest today, many Sir, our dog mister on the G Folks on the G Dre Love.
Speaker 2: So long as I can't.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dre Love in the building at Dre Love Comedy.
Speaker 2: What's good?
Speaker 4: Bro Man, Thanks for pulling up, Man, thanks for pulling up.
Speaker 2: We appreciate everybody of course appreciate you be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, definitely. We hope you're had a great week. I mean, should we just talked to yesterday? So really we kind of skip all that, ship, but yeah, Episode twenty seven, Part Time Opinions Podcast. Get right to it. Because how was your night?
Speaker 2: It was long? It was long? You went to work?
Speaker 4: H Yeah, you went on time? Hell yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: I ain't never on time, d one, because I'll be sick in case of with my boss, I'll be I have a lot of gas gastro issues in the morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I'm saying. So you know, I have to handle a lot of things and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: You're taking anything for that, you know, I'm just trying to handle it the natural way, okay, actual Ganda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. You know it's a great excuse, you know, d one?
Speaker 4: How was your week?
Speaker 2: Man? How was work?
Speaker 4: You made some money? You made some money this week. Took a break from making money a little bit, ship all you take a break from making money?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 4: Was what was you doing chilling with my kiddo?
Speaker 2: Cheat?
Speaker 4: Cold excuse? Excuse?
Speaker 5: What means I was working out?
Speaker 2: Was the old folks today?
Speaker 4: We played bingo today.
Speaker 2: Took off some pto.
Speaker 4: I took time off with the nails, okay, but the other gig yeah, okay, so you may so you made someone Yeah, okay, we did. That's always making money.
Speaker 2: I just needed some time to myself. Yeah, mental breaking, yes, okay, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Guess what I'm going to see us? Is it?
Speaker 4: You gon eat your cherries?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Look, look I did my nails right, Look, juicy y as cherries on the.
Speaker 5: I'm going to Minnesota that's come up.
Speaker 4: On the thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we're gonna go to all America. That nigga gonna dangle one time on pull of one time at the role.
Speaker 4: D what's up man?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: What you got going on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: How your week been? How everything been? How's business?
Speaker 2: Everything's going great? You know, just working on way. It's trying to keep up.
Speaker 5: A whole lot of money, man, ship, don't.
Speaker 2: Say that all the time, no matter what.
Speaker 4: Money full of money taped the money on the nig damn you called me last night.
Speaker 2: You had you had it.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: But so let's do a little backstory. So you from Milwaukee, yep, born and raised? Okay, where you where you grew up at all, right, man, I grew up man shipped all around, but of course stationary wise, I say, Titania.
Speaker 5: Avenue, Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And then Center Street like ever fifty six right there, and then lived.
Speaker 2: On uptown and.
Speaker 4: Over there like eighty fourth and Villa and Ship like that. So yeah, went to Madison High School, graduated four years, you know what I'm saying, went to Stoyan Middle School. It's not there, but right there on fifty second of money Key and then Ship. I went to Benjamin Franklin twenty third and Nash. So, yes, I'm a Milwaukee mother, Milwaukee nigga. I've been in the five three two O six five three two one oh, all the trenches.
Speaker 2: All the five three, all that, well they all are five three.
Speaker 4: I'm gotta talk like I forgot about yesterday. It neither doe. No, man, you got you got some shit coming in the right from Milwaukee, not from fucking Chicago.
Speaker 2: I don't know how.
Speaker 4: I don't know racing, don't you don't like to say, especially, A lot of niggas.
Speaker 5: Will go outside of the walking and be like, you know, I used to live there.
Speaker 2: Niggas live this You did not live.
Speaker 4: Here no more because God, he got something against racing. I don't know what the he got against racing.
Speaker 2: I don't want no beef with them dirty niggas.
Speaker 4: He said, everybody racing dusty.
Speaker 2: It's a little country. Now.
Speaker 4: I say that, man, no disrespect to racing. But that's a dusty ass. I don't know the dirty niggas, man, I know, I know Mike is talking about our city as them niggas as year. Man, them niggas still wearing five ones and right yeah, for sure that ship dirty because it's right between us in Chicago, right yeah, yeah, like a middle point almost. Yea, that ship, that ship they dingy and out there. Love to everybody race, he says a bullshit and just saying love.
Speaker 2: That's wearing food platinum. It's still got fat outro.
Speaker 4: You know right here, you don't know about this year.
Speaker 2: Right here, this.
Speaker 4: Nigga still wear straps out there. I got three pair of ja bows with straps in there, and they brand new. And the mothers here I wish I had, I got, I got thrilled the I wore last year. Theff was here. Ain't a lot muffles like damn, the come I see when y'all talked about the goddamn Michael Maris, I was like, you had to jump soup.
Speaker 5: We ain't had to jump suit. I was very surprised at that.
Speaker 4: I was like, I wasn't on that pod. Remember I wasn't there. I didn't have to jump suit.
Speaker 2: I know, like I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Wearing that, and I think I had to jump So I think underneath I just had on some hooper shorts and the beat man I was diabolical. Do you know you're ready to hoop when you got Is that a Milwaukee thing or is that just a nigga thing hoop and shorts undneath their parts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we used to wear a hoop of shorts.
Speaker 4: We gotta be ready for a sleepover at any time. You sleepover and hooping, I don't know.
Speaker 5: You can't just come in there and like niggas like.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 4: Freaky ass boy and my ain't gonna say his name. This nigga.
Speaker 2: He be wearing HOOPI shorts for draws and ship that nigga tripping beat. I had to beat. I heard you said it again. Though you said you said it again, I thought.
Speaker 4: I cut that sho the joint the joints of editing.
Speaker 2: Know he'd be wearing them boxes. Nigga, nigga, you're a.
Speaker 4: Terrorist at nigga, shudn't got no draw string jaws string came out in the dryvers.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 4: I love you, bro, if you do know I'm talking about you. It's all love, man, That's how you clean it up. You say some bullshit and you say it's all love. You can't be talking about my one short. It's all love.
Speaker 2: Though. We're praying for you.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. Hey, you need you free bolling at him one short. That's what I'm still praying for you.
Speaker 2: Still paying ship. All right?
Speaker 4: So what made you want to do stand up comedy?
Speaker 2: Was you?
Speaker 4: I take it you was always probably like a funny nigga.
Speaker 2: For the most part.
Speaker 4: Man, I make motherfuckers laugh. I was just dead as serious about what I say. Yeah, and people just you know, take it for what it is and started laughing out of nowhere because I'll just be serious and what I say, you know, like for instance, I just say, you know women in wheelchairs that puts he work it do? Yeah, I mean it depends.
Speaker 5: Exactly they do.
Speaker 2: Keego exercises.
Speaker 4: You don't know side story strong thive must right. I'm telling you some my nigga rib bro recipes. Rob he passed away, but he was real big on the date line back in the day the phone okay now when they four thousand type ship. But he met somebody on the date line and he's like a brush around the corner, come with me. So I'm like, all right, bet in her description on five too short, like skin thicking all the right places. And so he went to the spot and ship bro she had like a bay window long curtains, but they weren't long enough. There's about maybe like a foot half a foot where you could see under. So we got the door and ship ring the doorbell, bitch chacking a minute. All of a sudden, you see a wheelchair, go buy real quick. And I'm like, I know Dann was shitting in a wheelchair, bro Man. She opened the door, full blown wheelchair paraplegia, couldn't feel shit from the waist down. So I think we're finna go bro on some like with shit. We already hear me in for a minute, you know, Broen. We went in that motherfucker. He said, hey, bro geting about twenty minutes, but I swir on everything I love. He scooped her out the wheelchair, bro waxing, that took her to the back room.
Speaker 2: Her legs is like this why he was carried. She was half his head.
Speaker 4: He carried her legs. Fucking loosens a bitch boneless his hell chook in the room. I heard, I heard plenty clapping, Bro, but I ain't hear no noise like I ain't hear no like a mo. She couldn't feel because all I heard. That's it, that nigga silence. That nigga might should be in jail.
Speaker 6: That nigga he did, he was all up.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace. W you can't sleep sleeping that. You ain't gonna get nothing out of that nigga something you know?
Speaker 4: So uh so when did you, like when was your first like actual stand up? Like was you nervous?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man?
Speaker 4: Like uh I started with twenty thirteen? Okay, yeoh that's crazy yeah yeah man, like, uh my fukers don't know how long that grind the real man, that ship is a long fucking time.
Speaker 2: But no, man, it was just bro, like one day I was.
Speaker 4: I always watched you know, comedy specialists and always loved watching it. Bro it was just one day. I honestly asked like, man, is it any like fuck it? I want to do stand up? And then I asked like, well, ship, is it any stand up in Milwaukee?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Anywhere I could do that ship? And man, I just like started looking around, looked on Google, you know, stand up comedy in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then I went to this one place.
Speaker 4: It was like off Van Buren somewhere right by the picking say the bar going it's Chipotle?
Speaker 2: Think what Chipotle? Now some yeah?
Speaker 4: And uh man, I was just I ain't gonna lie. I was nervous. I had my girl and her sister with me. Wow, like we all you know, rolled down there or whatever. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I wrote some ship before like I got there. Man, that ship was trapped bomb man like no.
Speaker 5: See, but I said it before I got on stage.
Speaker 2: Pretty much.
Speaker 4: It was like because I was talking about like Ben Affleck being a new Batman and ship yeah just bullshit that it didn't even make sense. And I got nervous. I mean real fucking nervous. So what I did was I went to the bar tender.
Speaker 5: I said, give me the strongest ship, make it with some coke make it. Yeah, I wasn't that far aga to be with it like that.
Speaker 4: Now now you're going to l A in a few weeks and I'm like, Nigga, I'm coming back. Niggas for to come back one hundred and forty pounds.
Speaker 5: I don't believe this is the thing about that ship, because I've.
Speaker 4: Been offered offered coke at least three times in my likee D that's the crazy shit. Yeah, but I feel like it's the circumstance, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: When I see people that offered me and I'm like, I feel like I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: End up like you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not a good example of coright.
Speaker 5: You got like a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Like then everybody think about it. It's possible you fucked up.
Speaker 4: You had a one bedroom apartment with a stole on them and a Gramdmar coat exactly. It's like one time, like for real, I was with my cousin on New Year's Eve, his other cousin. This is his cousin and ship just having to be sitting around we drink Hennessy is smoking, We're chilling.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers just come out of nowhere. Well, you know we got that silence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just was like, motherfucker's trying to do a line. And both looked at each other and said, no, I'm good. I was like, yeah, you you was on some bullshit. That's what I had the motherfuck off me coke a few times too. And this is like, I wasn't like my older years. So I figured if I was to try, it would have been something I would have done like when I was younger, Like I ain't the wait time, forty years already a bump. You know what I'm saying, hard explode my life now.
Speaker 5: I'm a father. Tried off me cup while I was at work. Give me a nigga, you.
Speaker 4: Would be productive as an.
Speaker 2: Except meet me in the bathroom, right, Paul, you you.
Speaker 4: Got any advice for like people thinking about doing stand up and getting into the stand up game.
Speaker 2: And yeah, man, well he was telling it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you know, yeah, first first started, Man, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 5: I was very nervous.
Speaker 4: I got the strongest possible so once after nigga, you know, loosen them nerves I got. You know, my girl was just like ship, nigga, just try some ship. I just started trying ship and that ship was good. Like, motherfuckers started laughing, So I was like I felt good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, don't get me wrong, I ain't had a bad like you know, the regular comedy likes motherfuckers like, oh my first time was terrible. That was about nine times in Okaya that nigga that night.
Speaker 5: Boy, when this is the thing, I ain't get booed.
Speaker 2: I ain't never been booed.
Speaker 4: But when you get a motherfucker room that side, that's hard. I'm talking about you hitting them with your best ship and all.
Speaker 2: That, like them niggas just staring at you, like nigga. I heard the ice going in the glass.
Speaker 5: Started crying when I went you ain't never seen real tears.
Speaker 2: The niggas like you fucked up my come give me some coat. I would have.
Speaker 4: That night would have been nigga.
Speaker 2: Then no man.
Speaker 4: Next that next week I went back and ship kept going. But but yeah, my first time, like man, it was. It was a good start. You know, motherfuckers laughed at what I was doing. And you know I just came about talking about ship that I was, you know, really understanding, really related to a crazy joke like I still remember from the ship was because this actually happened just before I graduated. One of my professors fucked around and got arrested. This nigga got arrested for his solicitation with with little boys. Oh man, Yeah, nigga was freaky.
Speaker 2: That ain't freaky. That's that's that's just nasty. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was just like, nigga, where my a? Because I really would.
Speaker 2: Have tried.
Speaker 7: Graduated. I might not been It might have not been me. I'd have asked somebody for you. Would I'd have probably had a motherfucker for you.
Speaker 2: He would have got a little.
Speaker 4: Here, do whatever he tells you to do.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get this an.
Speaker 4: I gotta stable of these little young niggas. You gotta stand with the young niggas.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: But no, just what was it was just bro like I just went in you know what, really gave my plight to them.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? They with it?
Speaker 4: No, that's dope. Who was like your who's like your favorite? Your favorite like comic like stand up comics, Mark Richard prior for Richard OJ for sure. We went to see Dave Chappelle a few years back. That ship was fired up. He probably he probably my favorite comedy or comic, like he has a favorite stand up of mind for what is worth. That was like back in like oh six o seven, maybe he did in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: That ship was funny.
Speaker 5: This is like at the height of Chappelle's show.
Speaker 2: Him doing that that ship was crazy.
Speaker 4: They were saying they might be bringing that ship back, like it's talk that was. That ship opened the door for a lot of ship Like when I see Key and Peel show, it's just I feel like that's just a remaking, just not as funny.
Speaker 2: It's they had some ship.
Speaker 4: They had some ship. It wasn't just wasn't the same.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I feel like Chappelle show was a little bit more against the grain as far as what's accepted, Like do you feel like you don't understand keeping it real goals wrong until you've really seen that that I really know. I think my favorite one was he was in the office building, you remember that ship when he was working and uh, the dude met like a black joke or something, and then Nigga just flipped the funk.
Speaker 2: Out on them.
Speaker 4: That ship was Do you feel like anythings off limits when it comes to comedy these days? To me, not not so much. Like I ain't gonna, you know, be you know, hasty about my ship, but I'm usually talking about fucked up ship most of the time. I feel like, especially if you're a good comedian, you gotta fuck that real minds, yeah, real, Even the best comedies man, say the most terrible shit. And I feel like comedy is one of the last like professions and like forms of art where you can really just get that shit off, you know what I'm saying, because I mean it's jokes, you know, I'm you're supposed to be able to laugh at fucked up ship, and the people who be outraged about it, they still be thinking shit funny. But we all be thinking that shit funny. It's just shit you just don't want to say. But you know, like Patrisa O'Neill said, like, man, comedy is this like it's subjective, none of the least, Like you know, some people find it funny, some people find it fucked up. But you be in a room where you got fifty people that's laughing and then fifty people that's fucking terrified, like for real, Like so it's kind of you know, man, like if you're really doing some shit, you're thinking about it like, well, what about my career and ship? If you know what you're willing to lose from the ship, then you're gonna do You're gonna neither do it or not do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's almost one of the professions where it's like all in or not. You know what I'm saying. You can't tip toe the line. It's like you either do this you're not doing it. No, that's far as far. Who's your favorite comic?
Speaker 2: D you one?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: If I have one funny, I'll be laughing at that ship I came across your ship.
Speaker 2: That sh was funny, at said to everybody.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that for sure.
Speaker 4: Now, like how you have any issues as far as like just people acting different now that you kind of like got the ball rolling starting to gain some notoriety and ship like that, I had a couple.
Speaker 5: Of weird motherfuckers. Yeah, that's coming with the.
Speaker 2: Territory because why you doing like that? I know it was a cousin. It's always a cousin.
Speaker 4: Ausin too, you know, but they gotta understand, Nigga, I'm working now like I do just because I don't want to sell dope. No moment yeah, your nigga still sell the dope, still moving balls, you know, you know, you know Grandma and now they call it we dope and my grandy here with that dopey. My grand used to say that ship.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: She's like, man, y'all got you that dope in your eyes. I'm like, dope, Grandma, I know.
Speaker 2: Your brother on dope. Grannie, your brother is.
Speaker 4: On dope, gonna dope, I'm she's She used to call my pops like, yeah, they got that dope in their eyes. They're gonna hit me upside my head and take my purse like what, it's just weed. We're smoking five for.
Speaker 8: The grenny traumatized like what Greanny been do and then like their commercial, Grannie's crazy five for the dub.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: She must have watched too much Jungle Fever. I'll do it. You know why I do it now?
Speaker 4: The House of Milwaukee like comedy scene now, because I see you out here.
Speaker 2: I see it.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of people around you doing the same thing, killing it too.
Speaker 2: Like comedy.
Speaker 4: Milwaukee scene is vast for sure, like it's always been, you know, comedy out here man aside for myself, my boy b Jones my got comedian Tess. You know you got d Rock Jiggelo Jackson, you got man d Money, you got man Ship Court Jester, you gotta ship many other cats.
Speaker 2: You know, even like the White Side.
Speaker 4: You know you got Brandon One, Aaron Clark, uh, Andrew Flaggy. You know what I'm saying. It's you know, other cats like Brian lad Kunt, you know, bringing Will Highte, all them like it's a it's a MANI you know, female male, all that white black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're the main comedy club at in Milwaukee.
Speaker 4: So I guess right now, I guess you know there's only really two real on Water Street right uh now, the one that you're talking about, Comedy Cafe that used to be there, that's gone.
Speaker 2: Oh that's gone.
Speaker 4: That's been going because they was over the here on Water Street and they used to be where Updown was right there, Brady.
Speaker 5: Then they moved a third right there and then they like ended up disabeting.
Speaker 4: So like, man, you couldn't get that motherfucker unless you did an HBO special. I don't know how, I mean, had a little open mic like you can fuck with I ain't fuck with it at the time. Aside from that then you have like the Laughing Tap, which is another like this ecomomedy club in Milwaukee so off like James Leaville or something like downtown.
Speaker 2: It used to be over on National. Okay. And then of.
Speaker 4: Course you got the improv out and ye Brookfield and Ship they tried to say, oh it's Milwaukee, No, nigga.
Speaker 2: That's Brookfield.
Speaker 4: You ever you ever did the open mic there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did there.
Speaker 4: They had one in the lab, but they also did it sometimes in the main room. Like that was my first time ever getting on the stage of imprivate you know, uh in the open mic, like it was like a one year anniversary of being there.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So yeah, how was that?
Speaker 4: Oh man, it was amazing. I enjoyed myself. I had a good time, did my thing, you know, it was like got a couple of pictures out of it. Of course, it was the it was the dream like it was kind of the like dream come true, like this can really be real now, y'all do like a weekly show, what y'all uncomparable comedy jam Me my boy b Jones and Tis Man. We have our own open mic, you know, of course we do every Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: Come get they five minutes and come do their thing.
Speaker 4: And where's that at two thousand North far Will at Meal Clothing Company shot at the Comedy see more work man, he you know, man, it's like the gym, Like honestly, it's like motherfucker trying to get get your reps up. So yeah, man, come you come here to do what you're supposed to do. That's that's the room we created from. Yeah, yeah, definitely that's dope. But yeah, man, like I said, we wish you none but the best.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You killing it. You've been killing it for a while. We see the growth, uh your engagements, crazy you everywhere. You know what I'm saying. I know your reach is growing farther the father man, Now what you got going on when you go out to California. So I'm going out to the lab Factory out there for the First Impressions Comedy showcase.
Speaker 2: So uh, last Factory. That's a big joint out there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like nigga four year waiting lists. Luckily to get mine in three Wow that's far Yeah nothing for real, Like they not bullshit.
Speaker 6: That First Impression Show has got a four year waiting list to get on the hell yeh wow, bro.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 4: So at the time when I first like tried to get on it, it was, you know, it was around COVID time they was doing virtually, so I was trying to get my shit on virtually, you know, from around to missed that one, and of course you know I signed up again for the next one that was gonna have virtual. Then they send an email out to everybody saying, hey, we let motherfuckers back in and went back inside. So then I got a date and then it was like, all right, you come to LA this day. Then they was like I was like, okay, I accepted it. Then they had to switch my day. So the day I would have really been going would have been probably like maybe a week after my birthday, which would have been in August. But I'm now going July twelveth. Okay, so so you you got this date three years ago. Yes, I got this date three years what I'm telling you I had, and I had to confirm.
Speaker 5: I was like, otherwise they even if I'm on coke, I'm signing sign I will get out of.
Speaker 2: Put me there for sure.
Speaker 4: So you're about to August August what August sixth man shout out to the lee no virgo here, ain't no virgo.
Speaker 2: I thought we're gonna buy man my baby.
Speaker 4: Man, shout out your baby, man, your baby or your girl, my little my little daughter. Okay, man shot to her. Man gonna have a I was gonna have a guy.
Speaker 5: Then it's like virgo school.
Speaker 4: Though I'm always cool with either virgos, either geminis or motherfucking libres. A lot of the time, you know, everybody else cancers be weak. It's a big I've had a.
Speaker 2: Couple of cool, pissy friends.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They still you know that, man, you know it's cancer, my cousin.
Speaker 5: The cancer's.
Speaker 2: Arrogant. They do. They be like they like low key arrogant.
Speaker 4: They like they're not but they is like.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: You know, the mic a lot of ship.
Speaker 2: She had a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but of course like man, now, yeah, like doing that is uh pretty much. They give you three minutes, like you know, so I'm like, ship, I'm gonna work my three minutes every way.
Speaker 2: I care.
Speaker 4: You got some new what you're thinking of some new ship, or you're gonna try to that's a short amount of time to try to catch you I'm probably gonna hit him with whatever that's I've been doing on the road so far, it's onnin toured with my boy. Didn't worked it so yeah, so ship like it works well and I know this to go anywhere I go. Yeah, and I'm guessing too, like jokes that are like you consistently do on the road, they tend to like kind of progress and kind of you grow a little bit after the joke, you know, calling them up for sure, you know, cut the fat off whatever you do, you know you but you always add new ship even then still you know, like my boy is bro like he has one of the uh most craziest fucking jokes about him working at a bank, like I love it. So it's it's just basically where you talk about this. Buffer came in talking about y'all got cash box. But I've heard this nigga say it like so many time, just like bro, it's still and I'm sure every time you're saying to get a little funnier and a little funnier, you know what I'm saying, And even then you keep it the same way even then too, but just you know what I mean, like you put your you put however your spin on that you want to Yeah, well, we wish you like all the all the luck in the world when that ship man all the blessings and everything, like I'm sure you're gonna kill it. And I mean, I'm sure that's a big deal out there because I ain't no telling who gonna see it. And like they called the land the opportunity a lot of times for a reason, because you never know who's in that crowd exactly, you know what I mean. It might just even be somebody with some bread who just looking for something defund you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So don't get out there with the Illuminati and nigga dat chain.
Speaker 4: This man coke, that nigg gonna get the Hollywood Come, I ain't, damn.
Speaker 2: I feel like you have a lot of money to do coke. You're broke doing coke. Coke and broke, don't go to I ain't trying to do that now. I can't.
Speaker 4: And then I said, this Illuminati, you niggas try to offer me some money.
Speaker 2: I want everything, give spot. You know who's gonna take out. You're gonna take somebody out because that was hate nigga. I'm I got a little cat I can give up.
Speaker 4: He talking about that, saying eight year old, he's gonna give up to the principal.
Speaker 2: Three more.
Speaker 4: This nigga thirty five hours about to sacrifice.
Speaker 2: This is not this nigga still using little dog god man. But it was just like man, that ship was.
Speaker 4: But you know, this ship really is just bro kind of just being on this grind. And this right here is me trying to figure out if I'm not just a big fish in a little pun. Yeah for sure. And I mean, and you almost got to when it comes to like being successful, you almost gotta be borderline delusional to a cent about about what you could achieve. Like you don't never want to cap yourself, you know what I'm saying, Like you always want to think bigger, even if it's something you feel like you'll never reach. Still speak that shit to existence to go for it, like because the worst thing to do is like never try, Like you know, it's people who go their whole life and I hate it. I'm about to. I hat a nigga about to I'm about to do this, but don't never do it? About to do are you about to?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 4: Like just not do this ship? You know what I'm saying like I'd rather fail a hundred times as something than just never try for I know, when I'm eighty years old, it's too late to.
Speaker 2: Try talking about man. I remember I was gone.
Speaker 4: I was about to do this, man, Now, how to We talked a little bit outside before we started recording, uh tell us about how the owner g folks kind of got born.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: So basically, I like, I know, motherfucker's seen that I was in the fucking classroom. So I am a substitute teacher. Okay, still so yes.
Speaker 2: You substituting? Still yes, what class whatever? Whatever? Class?
Speaker 4: But I was like my first you know, starting now, I was like in high schools and I was at my old high school at Madison, and then I was over at Marshall Bayview a couple other places too, but the one I was at Madison when I did this.
Speaker 5: So like this basically this like the last day for the teachers.
Speaker 4: Like you know, after the last day of the students, like they get we gotta you know, wrap up the room and all that, make sure everything going and you know, put grades in and ship. I just you know, happened to have my motherfucking tripod. And I just was like I was just in my room just thinking like what if, what if a Milwaukee nigga was a teacher in this Man, I got to going on that motherfucking board. I was like, okay, what I'm gonna do. What I'm gonna call this morn I.
Speaker 2: Said, mister g on g one o one.
Speaker 4: Like there was Benny A White you could call somebody your broke on first office, cheap boss nigga, and you can call him a Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Off hurting off, hurt and then brouh.
Speaker 4: It's just like I honestly, I happened to see I happened to seen one of my partners. Before you know, I started.
Speaker 2: I shared it. I was like, bro, look at this ship. Look what I just did.
Speaker 4: He was like, Nigga, that ship fun stupid. Now I'm just like, fucking I'm gonna share it. Uploaded that ship, man, I'm talking about. I shared that ship in the middle of the afternoon. By like five maybe seven o'clock at night, it was gone. I had fucking eighty thousand, fucking views.
Speaker 2: Damn the thousands.
Speaker 4: I was like, nigga, what did.
Speaker 2: They just do? I got scared. I was like, nigga, when was that?
Speaker 4: When that when was that video that was like twenty two okay thin it was, Yeah, it's been I know it's been.
Speaker 5: It's been three years.
Speaker 4: So yeah, like when yeah, like twenty twenty two, twenty three. Yeah, So then I was like ship now, I'm I'm really adjusting. I finally I'm used to it now, right of just you know, motherfucker's knowing me and ship, I just ain't. I wasn't too, you know, privy to a lot of motherfuckers just walking up on me.
Speaker 2: And man, I know you all that ship like nigga, you.
Speaker 7: Don't know me?
Speaker 4: You don't because you're about to get smoke right.
Speaker 2: Back and appreciated, you know, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I'm bad, But then you know, man like that was that was my first video I did, and then I ended up doing another video with a super throw Dave like it was that one like he sucked with it right away, like when he seen what I did, he hit me.
Speaker 2: Up, just like, man, we gotta do a video together. We ship.
Speaker 4: We did that ship that day and then after that it was just like I kept pushing, I kept consists.
Speaker 2: Was that's really what it was? And so forth y'all got the Milwaukee character got what's your body? What's your most viral video today? If I had to say, probably Kobe.
Speaker 4: If Kobe was from oh yeah, yeah right, you're not finna get the balls. Love the fact that I said the ball back up in the middle, that's what that up because Kobe probably just like the ball back up the playground nigga, because I think Kobe would do some ship like that, and you know, r I p Coche made me do it.
Speaker 5: It was just like Manchelle, So that's why I sucked with it.
Speaker 4: And like you said, like just knowing them things that's gonna hit at the right time. You're talking about the verses, what you're gonna get into in a minute. But like I seen you drop the skit about pretty Ricky like act like Dan diversity Dan, it won't even over yet, ship, And I'm like, damn, this stinking did that?
Speaker 2: You got you?
Speaker 4: But he had it in the tuck and you said, like so the song the Pretty Ricky on the G song I had did like probably last year, so like I just re shared them. I shared it probably like before this. I probably shared it like one other time. So you know, of course, like I do the parody music ship, right, and it was just like motherfuckers, you know, myfuckers sucking with it for the fact that ship. It was something going over pretty ricky and b two K. So I was like, this is the time to share it. Do you ever like make skits and kind of just not put them out right away and just kind of keep them in the tuck?
Speaker 2: Probably did?
Speaker 4: I've probably done that like one or two times, okay for real, but most of you put everything most of the time out see what it is.
Speaker 2: I got a question that something.
Speaker 6: Week, you know, we sent my I've been going viral a little bit. Have you do you like post old videos a lot? And they go, oh yeah, you'll you'll reshare some ship and that should.
Speaker 2: Be like damn ship.
Speaker 5: The actually the my case on the G the on the G staring out the window.
Speaker 2: About a good four more and more every time.
Speaker 5: First time, like so the very.
Speaker 4: First time I did it was like around Valentine's Okay, that was the very first time I did it. But then I shared it like probably about what three fomo times after that, and I just shared it recently, you know, when Joanna's got traded Milwaukee Niggas felt like I felt like.
Speaker 2: It was so sad man. Man, I swear we talked about that yesterday.
Speaker 4: But even that, like say case was to get into a versus not as dope because you could I know, you're gonna drop it again.
Speaker 2: If he was, and it's gonna go again facts.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's whatever it was going with the ship that's trending at the time. Yeah, that's why I put out so much of the videos that I put out, so it might be a time where this videos used for this situation, you know.
Speaker 2: So that's that's why I do it.
Speaker 4: That's dope, and okay, we could get into verses man, but aside from that, man, thanks for the backstory, man, I think I think it's dope for a lot of people to kind of know you a little bit more outside of just the skits and kind of just know, like I ain't know you was a substitute teacher. That's crazy. I wouldn't even be able to take you serious if you walked in as a substitute. That nigga.
Speaker 2: No, that nigga.
Speaker 6: That nigga is probably the teacher from uh, what's the movie with the high school?
Speaker 2: Do you remember the.
Speaker 4: Nigga walked in with the brief cat, don't you know, not not not him, the nigga that walked in with the briefcase and so the students the ship and they walked into the school serving the kids. You know, No, it's be crazy, know like just I'm I'm a very stern cat, and you know, when it comes to business, so I'm gonna get my job done. But a lot of the time, every time I'm in the motherfucking hallway or walking through.
Speaker 2: That's that's the nigga from the video. I'd be like, man, yeah, take your mother as a class, Get out of my face.
Speaker 4: That's also a good point. I mean, you're still working. It's also show niggas. Hey man, I'm I'm going good. But if we're still we're still grinding. You know what I'm saying, ain't leaving nothing nothing on the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the table. Look at me like that on the table.
Speaker 5: And then that's the thing.
Speaker 4: A lot of the time people be thinking, like you doing all these videos, getting all these views. I know you getting nigga, I do, yeah, but not like you, not like you think. Yeah, still ain't trying to pay me like that. Give me a little something, Yeah, they give me toos and fuse ain't enough to stop everything. I still gotta get at it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, especially like I say, you still got to like reinvest in yourself. So it's like they don't even be like that. You get this money, you could just go blow it on the chain or some bush and off. I'm gonna take this and apply it to my craft and still try to grow and get bigger and bigger. Even then, like you know what I'm saying, like I get business off the people that you know, DM me or hit me up and stuff like man, I want to do this, I want to do this for a video or skit like yeah, man, yeah we can do that. And but even then, like I said, it's not the consistency of that. I mean to just be like fuck it, I'm going full time. Yeah, I mean my boy b Jones, he full time with it because bro, really do that get getting it for years now of course, so it's a difference like I have to get to that too, that which I want to get to the point of course, But you know what do you think.
Speaker 2: That what what would that be just roll on the road consistently consistently? Is that what be like? Is he kind of or is it the video like what it.
Speaker 4: Both both, Yeah, both like being on the road consistently and doing skits for motherfuckers, like doing other like venues hosting what I'm saying and all that putting it all together, you know, kind of just a whole melting pot of just different avenuess what it is you hustling from. Yeah, but yeah, so we could get into this versus man. Everybody's seen it. Oh yeah, I've seen that. Everybody on the same same wavelength, Like these niggas got washed we all know was sweet smoke and leaning up into it. I've seen a lot of people giving a like pregame analysis with that ship, and a lot of people are saying.
Speaker 2: Like, wow, I don't know, pretty ricky catalog.
Speaker 4: Ain't that deep?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: It's took instantly a pretty ricky kill man. We all know.
Speaker 4: We talked about it too, like B two K made like music for like your first kiss, you know what I'm saying, the butterflies in your stomach when your girl call.
Speaker 2: You a ship? Pretty pretty pretty ricky for.
Speaker 4: Like like finger banging in the movies, you know what I'm saying, pretty and the thing would be.
Speaker 2: Pretty riggy down.
Speaker 4: But no, but it's like pretty ricky, like I feel like appeal to like a broader group of people, you know what I'm saying, and apply to man when older older, Like I can't, I can't never say listen to B two K, never like never, Yeah, you got served. That was the only time I was listening to you listen. You know what, little Saint Nigga died for nothing, but I think that niggas got washed. But I kind of knew at the beginning it was gonna be a long night for B two K. After the first couple of songs, I'm keeping track of my head until I lost count.
Speaker 2: I'm like the first ten was gone, it was done.
Speaker 4: No, the very first song when they did the remixed version of Girlfriend was like it was over and it was pretty much saving bump on bump as like they big joker and like by that time it was over, it.
Speaker 2: Was already over with my handful of hearts.
Speaker 3: It was was was it was.
Speaker 4: It was almost similar to the to the Jada I keep saying Jady, but the lock versus Dip said ship.
Speaker 2: It was like it was he just ran off for y'all niggas. Y'all nigga, you.
Speaker 5: Took too long, like the Mario or Mario. Yeah, it was like fuckers really.
Speaker 2: Thought Mario is not going to be that respect on Mario.
Speaker 5: Forgot how talented this nigga is.
Speaker 2: They got what he really had? Like that was crazy.
Speaker 4: Now if y'all had like what verses would y'all like to see? Like you could be a R and B. It could be wrapped nigga. I gotta see anybody that go against Joe. You know, you know who would be?
Speaker 3: You know who?
Speaker 4: I can see Joe and a bond. Got to do that, bro, it would be that one.
Speaker 2: Gotta give it to Joe. Joe, Joe, don't put it to him. It's gonna be a good. It's gonna be a good.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be fire. Rap wise, I like to see Mika while get that ship off. But I don't think while the catalog deep enough, you're.
Speaker 2: Crazy crazy, he had some ship. You're crazy. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know met compared to me, you know my nigga, Yeah, I don't know, probably got more hits than me, I think.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Yeah, I'm talking about hits. Lord, this flower bomb, you're gonna try to name them all.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna name a few Nike boots. What's that matrimony nigga? Yeah, uh, A couple of other ones.
Speaker 2: The ship with Rihanna.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he got songs, he got here, he got he got hit, he got billboard, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But he got the streets. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I like that. Crowd participation helps a lot. Dreams and nightmares last, that's that's that's the big joker. Yeah, that's like the rap national anthem at this point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's I had to I had to bait that one.
Speaker 2: What you got what ship? It's really either my fucking international players three thousands and.
Speaker 5: Or teamrizz that one ring off to the international Grizzly niggas.
Speaker 4: Stay on my downfall, bitter, Yeah, show these disloyal niggas.
Speaker 2: That ship, right, that's one of them. But over west wise for t gris Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yea, that for sure.
Speaker 4: But nationally I'm probably saying international players that that's that's a good one. That is that that'd be a hard beat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dreaming nightmare is motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Give I remember the first time I heard that ship though. I was on my way to work.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: It's like four in the morning. I downloaded ship the night before this one the a P s P. Bro, I dinloaded my ship on the PSP dog plugged that ship in the car down Ryan to work and ship played. That ship got halfway through.
Speaker 2: I pulled over like.
Speaker 4: Brothers that ship for like four days, bro, just going like I ain't no way he went his heart on this ship that a minute. Yeah, with that beat dripping difference. Yeah that now now with like who do you think? Like, okay, so who had the biggest cheat code? Was it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Mariana is a pleasure peek because I told my wife Washington, like this nigga pleasure piece of cheat code.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: For sure like that nigga, he's a hard beat doing a coapella sing for real. Every time the song stopped, this nigga just started singing on.
Speaker 2: The post the show and was really singing song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm talking about he didn't know the right way that she had me a mold though. When that sh went off, Bro, I was girated like a motherfucker. I was giving lap dances. Bro, She like nigga go to sleep though he was a basement in two thousand and six, I thought I was spectacular. Bro was going crazy on the stage.
Speaker 2: Freaking, You're freaked out that nigga stay doing that.
Speaker 4: He was doing hell. Then they had the fat Chicken in the front with the mark jackets, like they don't even show you no attention on the show. He tried to get her on stage.
Speaker 2: She's like no, no, no, she want to get her big. It's sad the niggas. And then you know, uh b two k them niggas bump two K. Now you know, other than the I mean, you cannot sing, first of all. But I'm just saying even in life, they not really, none of them niggas really you can really you.
Speaker 4: Can see the difference between Marion and the rest of them niggas, Right, That's what.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to say.
Speaker 5: Like even the niggas couldn't sing background, they was lift singing.
Speaker 2: Like what are you doing?
Speaker 4: The nigga look bad? He retarded and fucking fizz rapping. That's the that's the only thing you heard that nigga. I was like, I want to hear one of you niggas ras b J, but I want to get one of you ras be saying on the costs, like I just want to show some.
Speaker 2: Loved nigga specialty. What the did they do? What did they do? You look like a B two K from What was they? What did rass being? They was dancing just a bad.
Speaker 4: Little background.
Speaker 2: They ain't had no solo. I don't think so they did. They just.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that these niggas used to be on Word of magazine laying on this used.
Speaker 2: Dangling niggas. Crazy.
Speaker 4: They got played with this, they say, that's what they said. He was real pretty Ricky was just some niggas.
Speaker 2: Real Miamians. We can sing, but Nigga we don't.
Speaker 4: It's like it was like love songs for his songs. I wish Nigga Slicking was there. I know he was having problem. What's going on with Slick?
Speaker 2: They saying that they wasn't trying to get.
Speaker 4: Help, and they say he got like a heroin addiction.
Speaker 2: That's up part. I kind of figured nigga like him, he does some drugs. Definitely. Yeah, I ain't saying it like that. You know, we're saying it like that. Nigga like him, he do some drugs. We can do some drugs. We're saying it like that.
Speaker 4: A little bit more than coke.
Speaker 6: The Miami niggas is crazy though. They love love, you know, they said it is they with we with the coke. That's what tricked that on. That's why he all up boom boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what tricked that on. He's still doing it to this day, really be doing that ship. They sprinkled coke on.
Speaker 4: They wied I think they called a rambo like it'd be like it'd be like weed coke and like cigarette guts. And they wrote that ship and the smoke that ship. That's crazy, Brian trying to be that hot man.
Speaker 2: Just give me the weed. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe a little bit of shroom on my birthday or something like that, because you know people are like they think shrooms like you just see ship running all over and ship. It ain't like that, boy, it's like more like sensory everything kind of.
Speaker 2: Just chadelic, you know, like the mother bulls money cross lie.
Speaker 6: But also you don't do shrooms and want to go steal your mama TV exactly.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's you know what I mean. It's like your niggas is on ship that you just want to.
Speaker 5: Listen to some good ass music. Nigga ain't gonna lie I have around, Bro. I was happier than the mon what nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: I was singing every song lyrics.
Speaker 2: It sounded amazing, real shower that ship every word.
Speaker 4: And you think you sound good, It's horrible.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Last time I took a brise in the backyard, Bro, like three in the morning, with my dog hugging him and crying. Bro, just tell them telling him how much I appreciated him.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. And he pulled up.
Speaker 4: He said, Damn, this nigga got a little barrel with him.
Speaker 2: Four. That's my guy, man, the protector man, big big.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So, like, do you feel like Pretty Ricky or B two K had more kind of like an impact just on the culture as a whole, because B two K, I mean, they may not have been for us, but they were.
Speaker 2: A huge group.
Speaker 4: They definitely had an impact. I will say that B B two K had an impact. The crazy part is they probably bigger culturally than Pretty Ricky. Yeah, but they got the smacks.
Speaker 2: I was in high school when you wasn't listening to yeah for different like that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I think since since that versus. But I've been playing for so much pretty ricky because I'm forgetting about the song.
Speaker 2: Like it's so crazy, even crazier. That was only your two.
Speaker 6: Albums, Yeah, two albums, two album the other day like that ship was only two albums.
Speaker 4: Nigga no Skip, no Ski everything A smash, Yes, crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't see how you would like? Man what man?
Speaker 4: That's but uh yeah?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: So all right, speaking of music, Man, we got Yes, I guess man be too, K got washed. Bro was the rap.
Speaker 2: But this week we got some music.
Speaker 4: This week we're gonna play Chase Shakeure again. Got another one, Chase Shakure. I heard he mad No. We played them on last episode and I found another one. We were trying to find music for each show and like we try to look at more like underground people. And I'm gonna be honest, Bro, it's so hard to find good underp underground rap.
Speaker 2: Bro couple for you.
Speaker 4: If you already live, we'll definitely need some.
Speaker 9: Great nephew Okay, yeah, but we're gonna go Chase the share Honda Civic ninety eight, part.
Speaker 4: Of Opinions podcast. We're Back after the Break.
Speaker 10: Anything, guys, I don't stop dad. No, I'm not trying to change the time. Did you know my mind's been in good cloud how like damn?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 10: I get to smoke loud cause it's.
Speaker 2: Been a lot. Finally left the shae. No, it'spending. Great pitch your friend.
Speaker 10: I'm not trying it, but let me run the zoom you for heaven since I didn't no one, since I crashed the word. But I'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Don't st me beg.
Speaker 10: Why don't you see that?
Speaker 3: See that?
Speaker 11: See that?
Speaker 10: I need you to ride like that?
Speaker 2: Don't you back like that?
Speaker 10: If I guess, I don't stop it. No, I'm not trying to change the top. You know my mind's been heavy, cloud out.
Speaker 2: My dear, my mother.
Speaker 11: I get to smoke love because I spend a lot funny the sit don't spin pitch of friend.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming fit me all zo befo ha s No, one's a question.
Speaker 4: Be fine.
Speaker 2: We don't shou s sammy man, don't you see this?
Speaker 7: See that?
Speaker 10: See I need you rather like that? Don't you back like that?
Speaker 4: Welcome back to part Time with pay his podcast that was chased Secure with Honda Civic ninety eight p Luke's new favorite artist my dog. So, uh, we all girl dads, we found that out. You know what I'm saying, Bro, drag got one, I got three, he got three?
Speaker 2: What you look at me?
Speaker 4: He thought, I'm gonna say sh shit put some smut on him. But we all we all girl dads with d one.
Speaker 2: You a boy dad, I only got one baby boy dad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do too.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 4: You're a dirty You're a dirty nigga.
Speaker 2: Boy man, my kids calling me a woman.
Speaker 4: That's crazy emphasis on the man.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: They'd be like, boy man, you're a dirty nigga. Ain't nobody catch what he did? I caught that ship. I'm a little out this nigga. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I know I own this ship. It's really my ship.
Speaker 4: Hey listen, bro, be careful with your ll cs. Man, it would be the ones closest to you. But so, like, what do you find difficult when it comes to being a girl dad? Like, like one thing I can say is like just the approach us.
Speaker 2: Dre what do you find because that's just the question ahead what you say? No, I don't know what's the what's the best part about ship? Okay? I said it's like difficult wise, like.
Speaker 4: You can't you can't be mean, Like as far as the discipline, you can discipline, yeah, but you can't discipline them.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, be tough, like right mother, emotion on this.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm sorry, you almost feel bad.
Speaker 2: I even mean to do it.
Speaker 4: They play on emotional heartstring, Chris, They quick to do that ship. Yeah, that that's what I was gonna say too.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: It's just like the approach like I don't got a son, so I don't know, but I could assume, like you can't be real aggressive with your daughter, you know what I'm saying, Because that almost conditioned them to almost being like, Okay, it's cool for a man to be aggressive with me, and you don't want to be aggressive with them growing up, and then they get in a relationship and they think it's cool that the nigga they were aggressive with them, like this ain't that you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, something like play what you know? I want them to put put hands on her. I got some of that.
Speaker 4: Real quick, I'm telling Because what do you find difficult about being a girl?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 6: Everything, I mean everything y'all said, Like you said, you gotta find a happy medium in between the discipline and the and the softness of you.
Speaker 2: Know, they like you said that we the we're the first man that they know, so.
Speaker 4: You know, obviously they're going to date. So you just have to try to prepare them to uh make the right choices man, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And it's and it's like when we show them almost like we show our daughters, like how to treat a woman, and then I feel like, on the flip side, the mom show them like what to accept from a man. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, so it goes both ways. It's a dual effort for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But we talked about it yesterday. Happy Blake the Father's Day, bro.
Speaker 2: Appreciate yea y'all to Yeah.
Speaker 4: You here, boy dad? What do you do for Father's Day?
Speaker 2: Uh? Man?
Speaker 4: I went to the you know picnic, the annual, the thirty eighth annual picnic over at Suran Park.
Speaker 2: It's a good time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ye enjoyed myself. We was out there.
Speaker 4: I was with my moms and my grandma and it's a blessing. Just enjoyed myself and stuff.
Speaker 5: It's crazy still even then, just walking up.
Speaker 4: I'm my family, all right, I swear. Look, this is what I'm gonna say. I'm glad I'm on here on one of these platforms.
Speaker 2: Stop walking up to me with that.
Speaker 4: Ship, nigga that I ain't tripping, but I love to love y'all get me. But god damn it, I'm with my kids, the g me and all that nigga.
Speaker 2: See my daughter right here, I'm at the grocery store. Niggas can't and they probably be loud as.
Speaker 5: Hell to real I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: Nigga, Okay, nig buying paper tiles, nigga, yell, God damn, it's crazy. When motherfucker a real job. Just stop being real self in the job.
Speaker 2: Let go all professional.
Speaker 5: Hr coming to you like, oh, so you're on the g now.
Speaker 4: You know we have a strict no gang banging around.
Speaker 2: No, no, this sh.
Speaker 4: Don't blame me.
Speaker 2: How do your job handle the fame and your you know they ain't.
Speaker 4: Tripping too much like ship? Like I said, I'm teacher, you fuck about the motherfucker still three thirty soon.
Speaker 5: It's three thirty.
Speaker 2: Come your kids. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. Now, don't get me wrong. Like I've had now, I had one principle. She was like I know you from the internet, nigga, Like I know what you do. Yeah, like you know what I'm saying. It wasn't that.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I wasn't tripping.
Speaker 4: She was cool, but she was cool like you know, and it's like I can't help what's what's going on or what you know? But even then, while on that work, it's not just the kids, it's the workers do and so you know, the nucleus on the j whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm walking past the classroom.
Speaker 4: Now, do you feel like it may be hard for you in the future to maybe break away from that a little bit?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say so.
Speaker 2: No. I mean I've been that money rolling that ship, Nigga. I ain't even tripping about Nigga. We talk about this every week. We can't wait wait to quick these jobs, right, I promise you, nigga.
Speaker 5: But it's just man like now, for real, it wouldn't.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't affect nothing much and no more greater than anything like that, because I already been doing stand up before any of this ship.
Speaker 2: Was a possible possibility, right right.
Speaker 4: It's just that now when I do it, it's because like it helps my stand up more and of course, you know, get me seen more as far as and I mean you've been in the brand to right, so it's always Dre Love comedy. Yeah you you fuck with mister, but Dre Love comedy is what the brand is. Well, and I see you doing a lot of other stuff too. I see with the show where you be wearing like the cop uniforms and ship. What the did you get the cop uniform It's a costume, but it was supposed to be for a movie I was supposed to did never went through Ship. I didn't get mother fucking suit back, So I'm keeping this.
Speaker 2: Have you done any movies? I have one of uh one coming out with my boy Bodini.
Speaker 5: Uh. He's a comedian and stuff.
Speaker 4: He has his own show called The Far Swar he does like you know, every so often and whatever throughout the year. Uh he had he it's very first when he did, he had filmed a movie for it as well. So that's coming out like July eleventh. I played an extra in that that was once my birth and then uh, I did some other ship. Like you know, I ain't tripping to do too many movies if you know, if anything, I would love to you know, I said like this, I around to do some.
Speaker 2: Commercials now, I want to do that.
Speaker 4: I can see you doing that. I can see you getting one of them Super Bowl commercials out of us on the body.
Speaker 5: Say on the on the super.
Speaker 4: I read and got the dude the nigga on the g song on the Summer Fest stage. So I was like that, and I was yesterday just yesterday for the R and B we along together with mister New York and uh from Crass Dummies podcast. Shout out Pat Johnson, shout out, shoutout past it's my dog man. I seen you on the on the little riding shipped, the little golf cart ship.
Speaker 5: It feels different when you started to get SPP.
Speaker 4: Like get treated a little different, a little different.
Speaker 2: I was like, nigga, I ain't never had this, That nigga on the golf cart.
Speaker 4: Every time I come to summer fence, I'm walking on feet, hurting, right, nigga, can.
Speaker 3: We go home?
Speaker 5: Made me not enjoy summer?
Speaker 4: That ship dope man, but no, for real, like that that was the like cool thing, the experience and just doing it, you know, doing that and ship. I did the Summer Fest stage last year or two with Ray Nitti and Ship. Oh yeah, shout out. We talked about that a while too, about Bow and we said, uh, and I still down this hill. Bow was the second biggest song out in Milwaukee after my project on talking about nigga We down in college playing that niggas was down South, like bro, that fucking song.
Speaker 2: When that Ship come out, it was like what oh some seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like it was like seven or eight.
Speaker 3: Day club club.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I met, I met my wife and club Yeah. Yeah, she was in there, and she stood out because she was the only black chick with like fifteen Asians that was.
Speaker 2: I was in clubs Sugar before they had the cages in that motherfucker. That's that's how That's how it really was for me.
Speaker 4: But Bow was, Man, I feel like if Bow was to drop like in this era with the TikTok and all that ship and catch a little dance and they.
Speaker 5: Did a little that ship, they was sucking up the.
Speaker 2: Dance wasn't doing it wasn't doing yeah you're supposed to.
Speaker 4: It was doing.
Speaker 2: Niggas doing some other ship dance.
Speaker 4: They do a lot of boot bowels, shoulders and ship.
Speaker 2: Niggas made up the weirdest dance routine.
Speaker 4: Was what the shout out writing in the air boo man like that was an amazing song. He had Another was I want to eat you out.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to eat That's what it was. Freaking that was crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm hungry, hell, I want to eat you out. Even then at that time, Bro, it was so many crazy little bangers from from the Waukee, Bro that went up and just didn't.
Speaker 2: Know much Loan and uh uh uh who else had some ship back then?
Speaker 4: All right, man, no, you want to know what was the ship for me that was going crazy, especially in the club, going to make you.
Speaker 2: Work. I can make you.
Speaker 5: That make you go up?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 12: That nigga was Pokey Okay. It was like young Okie or something. It was something like that, that Booty work. Yeah, Bro, that ship was platinum in the streets.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 5: That was one of them seeing us. That was another one that was having Yeah.
Speaker 2: The street, let's have what the Frisco was.
Speaker 4: Duck Walk from here? I don't think dunk Walk was from here. I think duck Walk was a motherfucker like Genesis. Genesis with duck.
Speaker 2: Walk from Milwaukee.
Speaker 13: I swear I thought he was the dunk Walk let me see that that was the house party. That wasn't even club ship. That was house party.
Speaker 2: What was that ship? That hot boy Ronald hot Ronald now he was from New Orleans.
Speaker 4: That that was yeah, yeah, was like but that was like like the New Orleans version of one nigga that was in Chicago, the two steps in the lift whatever.
Speaker 2: It was like, but that was the New Orleans version. They had a whole a whole ship.
Speaker 4: I feel like Milwaukee music though it has like such a like distinct sound though like if you if you're from here, you know it, and like we talked about it before, it's kind of it ain't the same, but it's similar to like a Detroit sound, you know what I'm saying. Us and Detroit were like cousins, even though Detroit hate Milwaukee for whatever reason. I don't get it, and why hate us so much? Because it's like, niggas want to wear buffs, buffs, look they glasses and let's be real, I'm gonna say this right now, nigga, you motherfuckers wasn't wearing them.
Speaker 2: In the nineties, rightly. Motherfucker that was wearing them publicly was Master P. That's a fact that.
Speaker 4: There was nobody some pimps in San Francisco. I was, you know what I'm saying, some old town ship. Niggas in Detroit didn't start wearing buffs until like maybe later two thousand.
Speaker 2: Nigga forty had something that was you know what I'm saying, Like that.
Speaker 5: Was really them motherfuckers doing that even then. And then like what I would say, niggas in Detroit was really fucking with like Kazle's and ship.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, they got they got such a beef with us brow. I don't understand it because we're so similar, bro, like Milwaukee Detroit. Like I ain't never been to Detroit.
Speaker 2: I have many times.
Speaker 4: Is it similar to the mill.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the same time. When they ship, they should molded like they ship. Were they up and coming? Now I ain't been recently, but that back in that ship was dilapidated.
Speaker 3: That was like.
Speaker 2: That ship was fucked up out there. I went out there. I had an uncle that lived out there. Are people uncle a c that man, that ship man, that ship was fucked up out there.
Speaker 4: That ship looked like eight miles. The woman like the whole town looked like the one trailer park. But it was like God damn y'all niggas fucked up down here.
Speaker 2: I went out there. It was cool. Yeah, salute to the Detroit man.
Speaker 4: We sucked with Detroit. Milwaukee niggas hate Detroit. We fuck with Detroit. Just don't like us. We love they rapper love. Yeah, all them niggas baby payroll.
Speaker 2: Man with man.
Speaker 4: Come on, we with all they rappers, Yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they hit all that. I don't know why they hate Hey, listen to Troit man.
Speaker 4: We love the niggas Indie trip. I think the niggas like that's the rappers they fucked with Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: They come here and they get money here from Schill Like.
Speaker 4: I just think it's the niggas in Detroit. Probably never been in Milwaukee, and that's why they act like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to get off, faux mom man.
Speaker 5: Man, get your ass off. Grasser nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It's a lot more ship out here.
Speaker 4: Niggas ain't our fault when we posted this ship about the own, what about it? Like Milwaukee saying, oh what, there's a lot of a lot of niggas from Chicago saying we stole that ship from Chicago niggas.
Speaker 2: I never heard of nigga in Chicago say what heard what?
Speaker 5: The two things I ain't never heard Chicago niggas say it's on what or on the G? Right. I promise you if you did say on the G you was from like the eighties.
Speaker 4: Oh niggah nigga for real, but anytime nigga.
Speaker 2: I grew up in Milwaukee all my life.
Speaker 5: On the G and I'm talking about I got Chicago niggas that I went to college with.
Speaker 4: The Only thing I ever heard him say was like folks on gard on them.
Speaker 5: And like they say that ship like and you know, there's no dang bang ship.
Speaker 2: It ain't.
Speaker 5: I ain't tripping on that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's just the fact of it's like, bro, like Milwaukee had our own ship.
Speaker 2: We always had.
Speaker 4: Definitely, it's funny, like I ain't gonna lie. When I went down South and I told the motherfuckers that we call mother fucking Air Force ones, dukie, they'll.
Speaker 2: Be oh my god.
Speaker 4: They looked at you, like what the talking about. Remember when I was in where I was, I was in the I was in the nap bro and I went to the store and this is long ass time ago, and I was like, where y'all Dookie's at? Anducker literally just looked at me the blank look.
Speaker 2: Like, what the are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Like dookiees?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? Like that's literally justand in certain.
Speaker 5: Places dude, and you know dookies ain't the same, they.
Speaker 2: Call him something else uptown.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we we was able to find uh people who kind of had like the origin story of the dukie, like while we call it dukie, so the two that sounds most believable that the majority of people said that duke ship. Well one with some duke ship there was like you know, Duke was here in the college duke and they played in the mecha or some ship and they all had them all, so people started calling them like dukies, like for the college. Another one we heard it was like the original colorway was like a brown like kind of dookie brown colourway. So people started so them sound like the two most like believable ones, you know what I'm saying. It was like after two weirds look like the most definitely do them bitches is disposable bout so much so many whites man like I'm a rapper or some ship bringing out back out of the old school style one style.
Speaker 2: What's the difference. It's just a different body, you know what I'm saying, y'all.
Speaker 4: Remember the the two four hundred Dukies, the fat backs, the fat back from Dukie man from.
Speaker 2: Not a regular graduation with a pair of back you had, you know now the regular.
Speaker 6: Dukies they look like Dookie after two whears, them motherfuckers they start leaning.
Speaker 2: Why the soul get ate up after two wears?
Speaker 4: Like God, Graham God, or they start bubbling up the bottom the bottom song start bubbling up?
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 5: I remember I had a pair of Dokies like one time.
Speaker 4: What it's like the logo like you had?
Speaker 5: I had it on the toe box on the side.
Speaker 2: First day in school fresh way.
Speaker 4: I remember they used to do the customs and ship like you get ready to go to like six flags or something to get Yeah, my nigga has some mother times.
Speaker 2: I never got remember the seat through Dookies, nigga.
Speaker 4: Bitch as foggy is a bit. You had to wear certain socks. I seen some motherfucker barefoot in the set through Dookies.
Speaker 2: Different.
Speaker 4: It was so much like heat dog that they got so foggy. Bro, you couldn't even see it through the gas takes right up here on browd used to sell them bitches.
Speaker 2: These niggas got cage sheet.
Speaker 4: Niggas shrink wrapped their foot, say tomorrow, d that's crazy, blocked them off. That's great, but but just crazy. There was a sea through like training because that you know, the sea through dookies. But then they had to see through blunts. You remember those niggased.
Speaker 2: To roll that ship.
Speaker 4: You remember they have blunts. That was it was just like plastic.
Speaker 2: I sent that down to school.
Speaker 4: I was like, nigga, what the yeah, bro? That was the sea through blood blunts.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 4: They had some invisible rolling papers, no bullsh they burn and all that slow and everything. But even like I remember I smoked them before even relevant, but it just felt like plastic.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, we ain't spposed to smoking. Like it's different, you know what I'm saying. That's that's when I became a swisher. I used to buy the I remember they had the many swishes that was just enough of me. Or they had the they had the Optimos. They had the icy min Optimos, and that made everything taste like drove. You know what I'm saying would definitely had Milwaukee on the choco, Greg White else.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah White.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't no nothing else.
Speaker 5: You couldn't go where you see one.
Speaker 4: Of them lime green ass packs over the street. To those vegans used to go crazy to the green Leaves smokes.
Speaker 2: In college.
Speaker 5: That was I was a swisher nigga.
Speaker 4: And then like I started trying to find out because I smoke swishes for so long.
Speaker 5: That was paying another blunts ship Expandson Horizon.
Speaker 4: I had found these one blunts. There was Antonio Cleopatris.
Speaker 2: That's not fans like. So it was like there was like Cuban.
Speaker 4: Seed tobacco rapper like. At first them bitches come like like nigga like the Phillies like back in the day. Take them down, but hey, you rolled it right, you get a nice one out of it. Then they had the little small mini packs.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 4: They I put them motherfuckers up against any backwood. But when I swear to God, I've been searching for these blunts for almost eight years. It's called Havana honeyes. Oh I smoked the Havana honey nigga. No, they like, well, maybe when the Havana honey it was something that was like it probably was a havana honey, but it was like a cigard one. No, these were like in a pack like a swisher.
Speaker 2: They come to an unpack.
Speaker 4: Nigga, I was down in Tennessee when I had smoked these motherfuckers, like at the time, and I'm talking about Bro, it had instructions on the back of the these smoke motherfuckers how to roll it so like you unravel it like the little candy cane that way, and then on the inside it's like you gotta roll bitch like a backwood. So you you roll that first like the backwood, and then you re wrap it around like the candy cane style. Also you almost roll it twice damn near so. But I'm telling you rolling that motherfucker, you roll it right, bro. Best smoke ever, man, I best smoke ever.
Speaker 2: You ever freaked the blackamout? You know, you dump all the ship out. He got that line for that, bro.
Speaker 4: Like, No, they purposely glued the motherfucker on there because they didn't like when Nigga, Bro, I'm telling you, I used to do that ship a freaking shout out that black and mount put it back in the paper putting the plastic the pump it back in Charles. That was a nigga that taught me that ship when he like, take the paper out there and that's smoked way better.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 4: They don't understand, Like, Bro, when motherfuckers do ship like that, then they don't like the fact that you do it.
Speaker 2: They want to stop it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we're still buying the ship, you mad, And we.
Speaker 2: Changed the ship up right, Just leave it as it is. We don't take it out, Nigga. Now I can't. I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think I spoke the wood maybe once or twice. That's just too strong for me.
Speaker 2: I fuck with backod occasionally.
Speaker 4: I can't no wood, bro, Like it's like, especially especially like certain ones, like everyone ain't the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I fuck with the rest.
Speaker 4: Of cream every every now and again, but the banana joints them good, like I had the cream ones. The motherfucker's nice, you know, just it's certain ones. And then of course don't be buying them single pack motherfuckers. Like man, you gotta make sure that the gas station, nigga, I'm telling nigga, he let me see the other one. Nigga, I'm feeling.
Speaker 2: Stem like, none of that. I'm paying two for this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh I think, Yeah, the first time I spoke the wood, that's when we had that just the dirt weed bro the fire for the dub. It was called the recipe. So my recipe was the fire for the double weed. Then you get the two for five, amster. There that's the whole night right there. Yeah, the whole night is up.
Speaker 2: What fuck me up? Like my first time right to half pints for five? Oh yeah, like my first time ever sucking with a backwood. I say this.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know what the fuck it was I had.
Speaker 10: They had.
Speaker 4: It was the Purple Ones to Bury Ones nigga, some chick from Memphis. It's like we in the car, you know, we're gonna hot backs and ship. It was me and my guys and a couple of other chicks like they was cool and ship. Oh girls like hey, row these up for me.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, she gave me.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: You can't split it the right tried to do that, nigga, the whole ship. I was like, let me get a white girl. I don't know what this is.
Speaker 3: This is not it.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie White House nigga. They had that Honey one nigga.
Speaker 4: That ship was going crazy to go, well, not the Honey, the gold one, the gold that was going crazy. Yeah, like I said that, I optimos though I don't know if you remember those. I turned everything to drove. I was fucking with the beach out the most, the peaches. That ship was going up, man, and especially if you roll the fucker right man.
Speaker 2: Best smoking yeah, yeah, yeah, I ain't smoked in a minute for real smoke.
Speaker 4: I smoke for a while, but like, bro, it's been so long since I smoke weed. Bro, Man, I just did a I just did like a like damn near ninety day plus fast. Like I'm like about almost what like eight nine days left, like because I gave up weed for lint and stuff. Yeah, so at first, like I did like forty days then so it was like kept it going for yeah, like I wanted to just try to see what it is, you know. I smoked like after Lyn, I smoked probably for like a week, and then I was like, fucking I'm gonna do it for ninety days.
Speaker 2: It's now.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like your mind's a little bit more clear? Do you feel like you're sleeping better. Do you feel like can you see the difference, Nigga. I'll say this, them dreams be weirder than the more vivid nigga.
Speaker 2: I swear they do dreams very vivid.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Nigga, here, you know what's the craziest thing, and I do it quite to be. It's a weird feeling to be dreaming and know you dreaming?
Speaker 5: Why you exactly?
Speaker 2: Like last night, I just had a dream.
Speaker 5: I was like, Nigga had That's a raven moment in my.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 5: I was basically like in a dream. So this is what happened.
Speaker 4: I was basically apparently I was at Man Chicken on North Avenue right there, you dreaming about Mad Chicken.
Speaker 2: I literally just on some math fro.
Speaker 5: I just came from Chick.
Speaker 2: Bullshit.
Speaker 4: I just came from Man Chicken, right, So I'm dreaming, like we're just chilling in there, and it's like I'm with my guys, and then I see my cousin like over to the other side and apparently got.
Speaker 2: Respectfully, y'all got to chill out over there. Y'all, right, ladies, ladies like y'all gotta chill we can hear y'all. We can hear y'all picking it up.
Speaker 5: My mother.
Speaker 4: Respectfully, but like my my cousin was apparently deep with some niggas, Like like I'm just sitting there and then I'm going to a death rayming moment. Basically, nigga, we didne tore up the whole fucking place, but it didn't happen. I was just like, bro, like that ship was just crazy and then we you know, left out all that ship. I'm like talking to these niggas. I'm like, nigga, I'm like really talking.
Speaker 2: To these niggas.
Speaker 4: I got triggers in my dream, Like my tell tale sign is no matter what I'm doing in my dream, I can never work my phone right. I don't know what the fuck it is like. So say I know your number about heart, If I try to dial it, I can never dial the number right. Like, no matter what I do, the numbers wrong, I think a number off and if I do that, it's like I know that trigger, Like I'm in a dream.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 5: I just I just seen this on fucking Facebook.
Speaker 4: Was keV on stage, he was like, uh, he was a I think it was a post motherfucker said, I ain't never seen a white person in.
Speaker 2: My dream, really thinking about damn, I never then sucked around.
Speaker 4: I had a dream old white bitch, white.
Speaker 5: Mine's dreaming white person talking ship.
Speaker 2: I whooped it.
Speaker 4: Punches what dream punches? Don't beg you'll be hitting.
Speaker 2: So I can't do ship that nigga was eating all.
Speaker 7: Know.
Speaker 4: I got this thing like because I know how to wake up from my dreams. So like in my dreams, I pretty much like will squeeze my eyes real tight and I wake up in real life. So like, I had a dream like last year, bro, like a scary dream ship. I'm in my room, door opened the ship. I looked down the hallway pitch black, so I'm like, okay, this is kind of scary. So then I see like a hand kind of reached like into the top of the door. Now look, I said, no, we walked up. I ain't going down that hallway.
Speaker 2: And god, what that was?
Speaker 4: That's that motherfucker behind you when you're trying to try up to like to go all the way upstairs scared there's a bitch n.
Speaker 3: F R.
Speaker 2: Run up the stairs fast trip on the stairs.
Speaker 5: I don't do that.
Speaker 4: You got to this day, Bro, like I turned off. I try to turn off the lights when I get upstairs if I flip them off down here, Bro, that a few steps, Bro, Yes, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Bro. Three steps nigga behind you and ship man, like.
Speaker 4: My knee is going bro Like I used to be able to go up the stairs like two three stairs.
Speaker 2: At the time.
Speaker 4: And ship Bro, we were talking about you got some your knees do be shiny as a bitch. Every time I seemed like s got like a really nice Okay, look, we didn't do it in our intros.
Speaker 2: Man really nice looking at that freaky.
Speaker 4: She had some ship she wanted to do the other week totally fans don't yeah, because she like she got it like a toe thing she'd be trying to do.
Speaker 2: It's niggas out here with yeah, my toes. She want to eat.
Speaker 4: I want to like snapping.
Speaker 2: I got one nail for you, one nail. That's how it's gonna.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 2: With the man.
Speaker 4: Now we missed it in the intros. We got this new thing where we give each other compliments. Man, I we just go around and everybody give each other a compliment. You know what I'm saying, so I'll start ahead. Okay, I'll start with you, all right, the comedy fire. Appreciate it, big personality, right, and I see nothing but success in your future.
Speaker 2: My dog.
Speaker 4: Pee, I'm gonna go to you, amazing smile. I appreciate it, man, hard working man, you're my brother. Cuse love d One, Uh, I like your nails, thank you, contagious laugh and you're my dog.
Speaker 2: All right, go ahead, d One. Everybody with the compliment you funny as and that is a compliment because it's not a lot of don't be funny for real, because I probably sent that video when you singing that case, I sent it to you. I sent it to mal my dude, hilarious.
Speaker 5: Oh you have a nice beard.
Speaker 4: Thanks, you got a nice beard.
Speaker 2: Hazel eyes the.
Speaker 4: More they're more, honey, but it's cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't be looking at your eyes.
Speaker 14: You do, but it's all good, honey, honey, Yes, yes, I like you, pe Luke, thanks about it, exce lot man.
Speaker 3: I like you.
Speaker 2: Know you are vibe. I missed you at the last. Okay, because you start with me. If you want.
Speaker 4: The way you rub your knee, many kind of shiny knees, kind of shiny rub is just that's make sure they're still working and still there.
Speaker 6: That's the fire kicks on to day. Thanks man show O g status, my boy, Dre. I'm fuking with the watch. I'm a watch guy.
Speaker 2: There's a nice watch. Nice at the fleet market hitting the right way.
Speaker 5: Thrift market, white people, thrift markets be amazing.
Speaker 4: Where you we gotta After we get on, I'll be going to the rehome store up there in Germantown.
Speaker 2: House ship. They got a lot of go to Waterford. I'm telling you, all right, we'll talk later. Uh so so young? Yeah, your laugh actually is it?
Speaker 4: It's contagious?
Speaker 2: What annoying? No? I said, it's not. Okay.
Speaker 4: You know you make good spring rolls, spring roads, dud, you missed it. No, yesterday, you had to been here yesterday. The spring rolls, spring rolls make good spring rolls, definitely do.
Speaker 2: That's it. Okay.
Speaker 4: You like the peanut sauce?
Speaker 2: What she was like, you like the nuts?
Speaker 4: That's not she said, peanut sauce, like the nuts sauce.
Speaker 2: That's why you make that ship from scratch too. So I say that.
Speaker 4: I say for a whole great podcast, amazing crew, like for real, appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Just a great atmosphere for show for sure, a D of course, man, cool, motherfucking for sure. Definitely Man, great home, you know what I'm saying, Very very hospitable, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Of course, man with the show. You know, D one amazing, got great smell.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. These are real.
Speaker 4: And also like the man like the man, Man, man, mother fucking muscle shirt muscle.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 2: She said she appreciate.
Speaker 4: Hopefully I'll try the spring bro keep bout sauce. Good peanut will fuck me up because you know, I was just in Rockford and Ship. I went to this one little Chinese spot. They food and peanut or the egg ros tastes like peanut butter. I was like, God, damn right. But of course man with the appreciate you say, cool motherfucker laid back man with that, of course, man, And of course we're gonna talk about that. You know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He ain't no real watch guy. He lied to you. I bottom of watching everywhere like no with the watches, man, like like for real, like there's be certain things with like watches and ship like that. I always fun with pieces, man, I mean, I know, I mean one day I will get a Rolex.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's gonna come, just coming. But of course, like man, I like to find other ship that's out here. That's just you know play. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I don't. I don't gotta be.
Speaker 4: Forgets and all that. That's a lot of other cost effective fire Like my wife just bought me this infca and this motherfucking nice is a bitch.
Speaker 2: You want to know what the watches.
Speaker 5: I used to love the uh tech pro one.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the big, big.
Speaker 2: Moving Yeah, that was the ship to remember the g shock era I wanted. I never my ticket shot was fire cold.
Speaker 4: I fed with the Casio one time to the gold Casio.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, like it's a couple of joints.
Speaker 2: Man. I still wanted the Jacob always to Jacob. Jacob made a resurgence on the real like Nigga.
Speaker 4: I wanted that one Jacob, like the with the different colored world with the world on there with the parents New York.
Speaker 2: Man. That was the best ship ever.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 4: That was a crazy time and just like Jewelry period because it was all about like the colorful ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, like the colorful stones and your belly.
Speaker 4: Man, I had a long as I wish. I still want some red monkey jeans. Nigga had no red monkeys. I had visas I had well, well, I had visels, I.
Speaker 2: Had the Dookie maning visits. I had. Really I had some real deal. I never had no red monkeys, though I forgot.
Speaker 4: It was the one pair of jeans I fucked around and caught up like bro, there was like some three hundred dollars pair of jeans and ship called Tians like Nigga. It was a little rabbit on the motherfucking thing. But them bitches was crazy crazy like man, I'm talking about man heavy denim too.
Speaker 2: They don't make jeans like that. I was.
Speaker 4: I was big, like I had some red monkeys. Uh, that's five of ones. Was going hard as the bitch for a while.
Speaker 2: That's sure. I had a pair.
Speaker 4: The five ones was crazy.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 5: I never had a true religion fit.
Speaker 2: I still want one, said I wear.
Speaker 4: I never had one, but I wear true the whole.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the whole. Never never fucked with tims like that. You know, I keep some butters man Man. I I like him though, I just I was a nake boo nigga was gotta have both man.
Speaker 5: How to with a C D A C G tennis shoes to the nigga.
Speaker 4: They got some crazy as call a C shoes on the man ship, Like, what's the other ship?
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: It's a couple of little ships that I wish I had, But I don't know. I think I was talking about it. The belts with the names on.
Speaker 2: Had one of them your name on it. What is that dre? Yeah? Yeah, you had the light up joint just just the took that shirt, took that Echo shirt in Nigga Academics Niggas. I was on the special little echo in there. I never got to the chance to funk with the Echo.
Speaker 3: I never.
Speaker 2: I never not that I say like never had.
Speaker 5: I was like that was, like I said, that was something I really wish I had.
Speaker 2: Academics.
Speaker 4: You you had a south Pole.
Speaker 2: I had a south Pole jacket. Yeah, I never had the Southold.
Speaker 4: Yeah I know the club, but I had a south Pole baby on the shirts like yeah for sure, definitely yeah, White the Boston Store, thirty eight bucks Man, what damn there for real thirty eight dollars. I was a Rolph Laura nigga for Shure. I fuck with that. Yeah, I've been looking for a polo like the Big Horses joint man. Yeah, I'm been trying to find one. Yeah, but like no, like I remember I'm talking about I fuck with the real polo and Boston store, but I fuck with the Marshalls polo too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. And you know how you know you know polo assassin? You know that, did you?
Speaker 4: But you know it's not even it's not assassin, it's association, right, but niggas to call that assassin.
Speaker 2: We definitely called York.
Speaker 4: A whole store like their own store for us, but bullshit, they really have a real whole store for the Polos.
Speaker 2: And it's like, is it real? I don't think it's like that it's fake or nothing. It's a real brand.
Speaker 4: But where do we get assassin from? Because we caught actually a polo.
Speaker 5: That's because that's what mother said, because it was.
Speaker 2: Like, nigg you should be killed and that.
Speaker 4: I seen the nigga one time. He had a polo on Bro. It was like a nigga on the Giraffe.
Speaker 2: Bro. I don't know what the brand was that was?
Speaker 4: That was not that Bolo?
Speaker 2: Where was the niggat? Like the giraffe like riding the draft with a stick in his hand. Damn sure was straight from night Roby.
Speaker 4: Your birthday, King, your birthday eleven? Yeah you know I was getting the giraffe. Polo fucking with me.
Speaker 2: Appreciate all gifts man' my humble guy.
Speaker 4: See that's that. That's a cancer shis See how I did that?
Speaker 2: Ship? That's that fake whatever? Nigga, I'm still rocket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, he's not gonna. Ain't anywhere to watch.
Speaker 2: Nigga bought me a watch like eight links too big, you know, links out.
Speaker 4: You gotta go to the little watch people the South Ridge. I'm telling you, they're gonna get you, right.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 4: I had to find I had to find a link for this motherfucker. And that's the cold part about it. She was like, I ain't gonna find the exact but.
Speaker 5: I can find you something like it.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, close enough, close enough now with me. Now what high school?
Speaker 2: You said?
Speaker 4: You went to mad Madison?
Speaker 2: I went to Madison.
Speaker 4: Man shout man house yeah man house.
Speaker 2: Oh wait was great?
Speaker 4: M hm oh you flashed wall plas you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no, I went to baby and you old. I'm old seven. You were ninety eight, right, ninety nine.
Speaker 4: You're a funny guy, ceasing the cists ceasing. You got worked up and now we had to cut. We had to call his handshit whole.
Speaker 2: Three nigga like this.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so you was before my brother.
Speaker 2: That sh it was hard. My brother was for but I ain't no, no old three niggas. So they was old as hell.
Speaker 5: You know, I probably only knew like one or two. Like I said, they were my brothers and people old.
Speaker 4: He said, you sit on the rail. He pulled you into that weekend. I'm just.
Speaker 2: Rap this up. I would.
Speaker 4: I went to four high schools in four years. Yeah, I like that, but you know it's crazy. I used to almost like find enjoyment and being like the new nigga and ship.
Speaker 2: They that nigga, the coolie and ship. I'm over there.
Speaker 4: I hear him talking. I'm looking away and trying to be mysterious and ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Who is he? I'm looking away? Who me? My name? Dance man, dance man, change your name of every school. I had a new name. I was I was.
Speaker 4: You know what name I went with for a long ass time, Sincere, I was. I was Sincere for a long time. I think it was because it's because of Belly married.
Speaker 2: She married this nigga Sincerely. I don't right now.
Speaker 4: Your name, Bro, but you know, my parents almost named me though. I was this close to being Cameo. Cameo, that's gonna name me Cameo. They was definitely listening and taste like candy. I think that's where it came from. Literally, like nigga named Cameo honey eyes, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: What's going on this cameo? Six four lights can honey? I can see it.
Speaker 4: But half Puerto Rican black white and Puerto Rican Hota. My name is a combination of both my mom and my dad real my mom's name Dian and my dad.
Speaker 2: Name Andre Wow DeAndre.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's great and it's low key, kind of fire.
Speaker 2: Around. Been named Billy nigga shout after my grandfather.
Speaker 4: Your grandad name was Billy, Okay.
Speaker 2: William you know Bill.
Speaker 4: He was the weakest power ranger. Ain't nobody never want to be Billy On Recess. Bro had the weirdest hairline, the circles heirline, was Hoy besides him of the haircuts in the nineties. Nigga, that little nigga from the South Central, what was his little name?
Speaker 2: What was that nigga? Exactly? That nigga hairline was fucked up.
Speaker 4: Nigga with the dum tails and in the back, why they faded like that, gave him a bowl fade.
Speaker 2: That nigga fade was so crazy.
Speaker 6: Dog God, that nigga had one shoulder off the overalls.
Speaker 2: That weak ass walk.
Speaker 4: Real life Ray Ray coming up to this nigga giving him a blood of Reggie and forty, thinking about like.
Speaker 2: You're gonna take over the block. You had that nigga stealing radio. God, damn man, that's what's wrong with these little niggas right now. That O G.
Speaker 6: Bobby Johnson. Y'all your daddy's ain't in your life. That's why y'all sucking up every goddamn thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I think that's a Yeah, that is a big part man in the household.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's crazy how they incentivize dads not being in the house too. You know what I'm saying, Like you got a nigga living with you, Like, no, you ain't getting red assistance. You ain't getting no food stands. Kick that nigga out. We got a whole bunch of ship for you.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. That's crazy. It's by design and ship. We ain't gonna serious it out.
Speaker 2: But it is real though. You know what I'm saying, real ship, perc.
Speaker 15: But uh, the man, the man, the man, man, Man, don't forget litigation, don't forget who name on the paperwork, you such and such.
Speaker 5: You've been served.
Speaker 4: We about to wrap this ship up to me. A customers go outside, wrestled side of wrestle, everybody. Anybody got old boy?
Speaker 2: Who that.
Speaker 5: Crazy big ass beer?
Speaker 4: Like my owner? He got jokes, you know, he talking about some nigga I put hands on the last year.
Speaker 2: But you can't say you niggas say that.
Speaker 4: That's what it is and he wanted it, Brod, I had it a blige. That's my nigga. Shout out, bro.
Speaker 2: I beat it. I beated it. I beat it.
Speaker 4: Every time I say so, things look at me like nigga, I beat it. You see I left it kind of you know whatever? Linger Yeah, so all right, man, I guess you could wrap it up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Anybody got anything else on their hearts, mind souls. They want to get one and talk to us. Man, you've been quiet, right, I'm here it up all right so we can wrap this bitch up. Wrong button. Okay. This has been another episode of Part Time Opinions podcast hosted.
Speaker 2: By a D N.
Speaker 4: P Luke feature in D one and we got our man Dre Love of the building coming through. Man, I love you bro.
Speaker 2: For sure appreciate.
Speaker 4: On the G folks, we hope everybody has a great week. Please quarantine yourself and don't water dad playing.
Speaker 2: Puarant to your local comedians.
Speaker 4: Nigga that G don't be guy.
Speaker 2: On the g.
Speaker 4: G we wishing everybody well without the prosperity one hundred million dollars in a hundred years. Always never forget that the main focus. Remain focus, yes, sir, the main thing.
Speaker 2: You know what else?
Speaker 4: They ain't gonna show up to your bow up.
Speaker 5: Don't answer my answer my phone.
Speaker 4: Cousin them see you popping, They don't.
Speaker 2: They don't like it.
Speaker 4: They don't share, they don't repost it. The number you have reached, No nigga now that.
Speaker 2: Nigga Dre love getting money now they want to cause you remember when we used to go to the store. Nigga.
Speaker 4: I don't remember none of that at all. The number you have reached, I don't remember none of that.
Speaker 2: Four one.
Speaker 4: I'm playing, Hey, I'm playing golf now, bitch, Nigga. I don't play kids no more, Nigga. I always remember that there's no return on waste of time.
Speaker 2: That's right, man.
Speaker 5: Every little time counts, every little second and every little.
Speaker 2: Minute counts for show one.
Speaker 4: This is part time Opinions Podcast. Thank you for loving us the same way we love y'all. We'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 10: Opinions Podcast, wishing you wealth, health and prosperity.
Speaker 2: We don't want to leave, but we gotta go right now. Wrap that ship up.
Speaker 7: Stads is known for for put