Speaker 1: Can you hear the background on it?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't, so you can hear it, Daniel did Daniel? It ended and it's frozen.
Speaker 3: Okay. That's why I was trying to find out if it was just on my end or if.
Speaker 2: It was great up until just like ten seconds ago, and then it just stopped going the clouds.
Speaker 3: All right, So let me ask you guys something.
Speaker 4: Did it pause or freeze up burn the whole session or did it just freeze towards the end.
Speaker 2: No, it's just toward the end of. Everything was looking great up until uh god, I can't remember the last visual, but it was looking really good and showed the subscribe with the burning and uh it was awesome, and then all of a sudden it froze on the white clouds.
Speaker 3: M okay, well that's weird. Yeah okay, so.
Speaker 1: You want to roll it?
Speaker 2: You want to roll it again?
Speaker 4: Uh No, I mean, if I'm going to take you all the word on it, if it worked on your end, like I said.
Speaker 2: It worked up to that moment. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Well we're all here and we are live, so first of all, I do want to welcome everybody.
Speaker 3: Uh so, yeah, the audience are.
Speaker 4: Starting to grow and I want to thank you guys for your patience because, you know what, we've been trying some new things. You know, like I said, I've been doing test runs. Well things work for my phone, but you know, you know, the real trial is right here through the laptop. So I don't know why these little videos when I test them and run them and put them together.
Speaker 3: They work elsewhere just fine.
Speaker 4: But but yeah, Michael, you said they worked great from what you saw, so I mean we're gonna run.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go with it.
Speaker 2: It looked good up to the very end, so so now you'll know.
Speaker 3: Okay, very cool.
Speaker 4: Uh of course, right now, just I have something else going on right now. I have things to pop up on my screen. I need to find a way to stop that. So I just want to let everyone everyone else know, like I do every podcast, we do have the chat open. So we'll try our best to keep our eyes open on the chat.
Speaker 3: And if you have a.
Speaker 4: Question for Michael at any point in time, I'll pop that up there.
Speaker 3: And you know he'll get to it when he can, and of course, you know, we'll just uh, we're gonna have fun tonight. Michael.
Speaker 4: First of all, I want to welcome with you directly. Thank you for coming on here. I've looked into some of your work. Uh, you know, I try to study up on you a little bit to get you know, get a feel on uh your your book, uh and your background. I know we're gonna talk about the book hush. So it's very interesting, especially again your background you are. You know, I'm not even going to try to I'll drop it up.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lift the military people take care of their own background.
Speaker 3: Okay, Dan, I had everything, but it's my phone is not in front of me, so I'm not going.
Speaker 2: To It's all good. It's my honor to be here, Daniel, and I'm happy to tell and Melissa and David as well. I'm happy to tell you kind of a concise view of my background. Would is that what you would like just to kind of get rolling please?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: For those who yeah, I have no idea who you are. Definitely sure take us from the beginning. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I came out of the University of Arkansas with a history degree, went right into flight training for the Marines, which basically means that you go through Navy flight training. So Pensacola, Florida, kind of some of the stuff you see in Top Gun where the pilots are starting to build a camaraderie. I was then selected for jets. So in primary flight training, which lasts about six months, they they decide whether you're going to be a jet pilot, a helicopter pilot, or a propeller pilot, like maybe like a C forty one or something. So I was selected for jets. I then went to Texas for jet training, which is where you learned to land on the aircraft carrier. And that's kind of the one of the final things that you do in what's called intermediate and advanced jet training is you go to the carrier. Generally, about thirty percent of the pilots that go to the carrier do not pass, and that's kind of the end of their flying career. So that's pretty intense. But then I subsequently was selected to fly a six Intruders, which is an all weather attack jet the Marines that that means. It's a two seat, so I'm the pilot and a bombeder navigator sits right next to me. The jet is.
Speaker 3: No longer flown.
Speaker 2: It was mothballed for the two seat Ethnic tens, which took a role. But basically the A six Intruder was designed for Vietnam to fly in all weather conditions. So when you can't see out of the cockpit because of weather or anything, darkness, smoke, that jet is designed to basically paint a picture of the target, kind of like a Star Wars type of picture of like the kind of like the Death Star where you're flying down the canyon. That jet does the same thing. The big radar upfront points a picture of where the target is, and then you can fly between mountains and go attack a target and then come back home. And that's that's what it was designed to do. So fast forward. I go to my gun squadron in nineteen ninety we are immediately deployed to Operation Desert Storm, which was which began January of nineteen ninety one. So and I'll end this story pretty quick here. This will get you kind of up to speed on how I wrote Hush. So, I'm flying combat missions beginning January of nineteen ninety one every night of the war. I'm also the squadron intelligence officer, meaning I'm reading the top secret briefs that are coming through for our squadron and basically the worldorld wide top secret traffic. Excuse me, I just had to get a little sip there. And then at the same time, I'm watching CNN at the Officers mess in between flights, so I'm kind of I've got three antenna, I've got the antenna of me flying missions, and it had nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction. I can assure you that it was just bombing bases, amodepots, tanks, anything that's coming south toward Bozra was what my missions were. And then I'm reading the top secret traffic coming through not only for my squadron but worldwide of what's going on in the world militarily. None of it is mentioning weapons of mass destruction. And then I'm watching CNN at the Officers mess hall and they're all about weapons of mass destruction. So I just kind of had a sense at that time like there's a bigger mechanism that's running this. This is not the American government of the British government. I just had a sense like something is not right here. But I at the time, I was just trying to be a good marine and fly my missions in supportive ground combat troops, and so I did that. I got out of the military after a total of eight years, which is one tour for a pilot, and I went right into screenwriting in Hollywood and wrote and directed shows in Hollywood. There's a current show you can watch on Amazon Prime called The gun Runner Billy Kane. It's a sci fi pilot. And finally, about three years ago, after studying all these covered events, I decided to write Hush. And that's how we're here today.
Speaker 3: Very cool.
Speaker 4: So there's something, like I said, I know you got to take us into this, but you know, like I looked up into alien manipulation and I know that's what Hush focuses on along with my control. Now what am I about to ask for more or less present? You're gonna let me know if i'm you know, if this is any connection or not. But from my understanding, under alien manipulation, there was an article or probably more or less of a study. I believe it was more of a study where there was some DNA that was analyzed from a certain individual.
Speaker 3: I don't have the name off the top of my head.
Speaker 4: Where there were so many children where their DNAs were studied, and the one thing that was that they try to match its all. You know, there's different types of DNA that was trying to be matched up to the parents where there was something found in the DNA where there was nothing that belonged to neither parent, which was interesting.
Speaker 3: And again I'm not going to try to get into a lot of that.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of complicated terminology and everything else. So I'm sure you understand what I'm asking is you know and that had something to do with a genome project that took place so many years ago. I believe, I feel a year that may have been done through. But so did you take us through that or have you? Is there anything or any connection?
Speaker 2: So, like I said, a lot of this is covered in the book in detail. So but I'll give you the reader's digest version, and I'm giving you both barrels. Daniel, I'm not I'm not holding back here, Okay, I'm not concerned if your listeners agree with me or not. I'm telling you what I know to be our actual reality from not only my sources, but from insane research that I do. Our genome or our kind of genetic makeup was manipulated by at least as far as we know of, roughly twenty what we call major progenitors. So before we even really evolved onto the planet, some malevolent alien races were here. Again, I'll cover it in the book. I won't go into the super details here, but obviously humans were not the first ones here. And if you wonder why we jump from you know, kind of mean to humans, there's a reason for it. There was alien and I should say et manipulation that made us arrive a lot quicker. That has to do with genetic science going on messing. So think progenitors, think et races that are living with and mating with not only Neanderthals, but prior to that, and there half and half DNA then produces the next thing and the next thing. And we are kind of the best of the benevolent alien races as well as we have some pieces of some malevolent races we call tinkers, and there can be up to one hundred and fifty of those. So let me make it a simple, more visual picture. Let's just say that a coyote decides to go into a pack of bobcat let's say something that's smaller or less powerful than the coyote, and the coyote decides to mate with one of those bobcat that would be considered a progenitor. Now, if that coyote remains within that realm and really embeds its DNA into that realm and stays and keeps doing this, that's called a major progenitor. Meaning he lives with them over the next one hundred years, and he mates with bobcats for one hundred years, and his offspring are mating with bobcats, that's called a major progenitor. If, however, let's say a mountain lion decides to come in once in a while and mate with a bobcat, that's called a tinkerer. That just means that maybe the mountain lion came in a couple of times with that same bobcat group that the coyote was now living with, and the bobcat came in one time and got its stuff into the DNA pool. Okay, we call that a tinkerer. My understanding is humans are the product of about twenty to twenty eight major progenitors, meaning they lived with us were up to a decade to one hundred years to centuries, and we are also the same group. US is also the product of about one hundred and fifty races that came here as tinkerers. And remember we can see those races in our DNA and it's there today. So all of us are a little bit et a little bit, we're kind of mutt. And the final thing I'll say about that, just remember ninety nine percent of our DNA is chimpanzee. That's what we are ninety nine percent of. But that doesn't necessarily give you a visual of chimpanzee. The way DNA works, the ray chromosomes, the way it all works together has to do with coding, so you can look a completely different way than ninety nine percent of your DNA. That's really important to understand. Okay, So that's that's my take on it.
Speaker 1: All right, got a question for him, sure, real quick with having a lot of detail. Melissa's three years Army. I retired from the Army in ninety eight. Chair's been twenty one years. In my first three years, I was in the Navy. I was an operations special. You probably know what that is. The combat see I say, radar in the ship I was on wasn't really high tech. It's the combat storeship US is white planing AFS four. We say Yokosuka, Japan. We only had surface search radar. And I'm saying this. Most other you know, you're frigates and your small boys, and they all had surface search and air search. We only had surface search because there was an order ship. But when we were out in the Indian Ocean one evening, I do remember what time it was, we picked up on radar. Wasn't anybody else around. We steamed independent the nearest allies or adversaries for one thousand miles away. We picked up on radar one night, about twelve miles off on the horizon. That painted a blip on the radar that was about maybe twenty twenty two miles out. I can't remember the exact distance it appeared on radar. We got a whole daft lookout. Everything looked like stars except for one that was overly bright on the horizon. It wasn't a mass from a ship because it was too hot, but it wasn't way up there to be a Jedi or helicopter. Plus we was too far from land for helicopter to be out there. Anyway, it followed us steady bearing, did not decrease or increased range any but it followed us for maybe ten minutes, and then it disappeared. During that time frame, I went on the half lookout and I could actually see it. Then I went back up to see I see one of the two of us just work at c S that night, and while when I went back up to CE, I see about maybe ten minutes or so during this entire time, it disappeared from the blip of the radar. Now I didn't said go up or down. I guess in the water you've heard about, you know, underwater craft and stuff. But my question is, we cannot identify what that was. We still had to center report and now now we didn't get a reply back during If you could talk about it during your UH time and service flying, have you or any of your comrades at that time come across anything weird flying around? Well, I know back then we couldn't talk about it all that much.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you a couple Let me ask you a couple of questions about it, and then maybe I can answer a little better. When you said you saw it and it kind of looked like another light in the sky, like a star. Did it have any shape from the distance you were Was it just another round bright spot in the sky.
Speaker 1: It looked like a round spot because of the distance in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're saying that it was painting you.
Speaker 1: The radar is painting on the radar the blip.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're radar was painting it, But were you being painted? Do you know?
Speaker 1: No? I don't, I don't know. We did not have any kind of equipment to pick up anything like.
Speaker 2: I just I just wanted to kind of understand a couple of things. Let me ask you one final question. Do you remember if you were near Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. Diego Garcia is the secret top.
Speaker 1: I've set food on Diego Garcia a couple of times, and one time when the Iranians took the America's hostage, that's the second time we went there to Uh. They flew in supplies and stuff for us to pick up before we went over and supported that task for during that time frame.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, we.
Speaker 1: Wasn't close by, but we were in the vicinity and Indian Ocean where it's located. But I don't remember exactly where that was because just half ofed one night. Uh, it was over with pretty quick about two minute time frame. We sent a report in uh sip take. Of course, you know, we got on our geographical plots and everything, because you know, Navy ships they keep track of everybody all the time in that's the campus, and there was nobody around to indicate it with any company. Well, first off, we was only traveling about twelve to fourteen knots. And I can't remember if we had the harrier back then during seventy seven to eighty, you know, the I don't know if the around.
Speaker 2: That would be. That would have been an earlier harrier, but yeah, it wouldn't have been that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you'd have to have a task force nearby too for them to be able to be based from you know, we're a couple of thousand miles from the nearest land. We had no task force in the area.
Speaker 2: Do you remember roughly how far the object was? Could you guess how far the object was away from you?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, we plot that on a neew vering board because with the maneuvering board you can get the course the distance because the radars back then you ran the beat out across the surface of it and that would give you the distance based on the setting of your radar, because you can tune your radar end closer or further out. So based on your yeah, you run that beat out to where the contact is to get and what the distance was it roughly twenty miles out.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm going to throw out a couple of things here. One is, I don't know what it was, but I will throw out a couple of possibilities. Remember, you're only going twelve to fourteen knots. So even a helicopter that is not necessarily from your task force, had it launched from a ship much further out, even one hundred miles away, could have suddenly realized that you were on its radar, depending on if it's a special Ops burd and it could have watched you for fifteen or twenty minutes, tracking you at twelve knots, because it's certainly a helicopter can hover at forward speed for twelve knots, especially if it's not understanding what you're doing there, because it sounds like you were kind of out there alone. So maybe, I mean it could. I'm just saying simplest case, it could have been like a black Ops type of helicopter just tracking you for fifteen minutes. I doubt that would happen. They wouldn't need that long. And the other thing I would say is you it definitely could be uh, you know, an alien or et type of craft, but without you know, a lot more knowledge, I really couldn't speak to that.
Speaker 1: And I can't either as far as that, I'm going to report what we had that evening where everything transpired around us, which would not make sense as far as it being a helicopter because there's nothing close by, even unless I don't know some things as far as how far helicopter could travel to and from without refueling right and back then from what I knew from back then is we were just too far away from everything for sure. But man, I can't say what it was to what it was. I just tell you what we encountered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had that question.
Speaker 1: You encountered or any of your counterparts, if you could talk about it.
Speaker 2: I have not, specifically, while in the military, encountered any type of UFO or UAP that I know of. My big UFO experience was when I was a senior in high school. I already had my flying my private license because I was a heavy addict to anything aviation related, so I already had my private pilot's license by the time I graduated high school. But I was listening to rock music one night of all things cranked up on like a Saturday night, and I'm looking twenty miles away at the Seattle skyline because I lived in a place called Kent, Washington, and all of a sudden, I see this thing doing mock speed maneuvers over the city, and the city I could see twenty miles across the Seattle skyline because I was so far away, so I knew the distance across the skyline that I was viewing was roughly twenty miles and the thing was doing crazy maneuvers, and I was just about to call the radio station when it got deluged with phone calls and the DJA had to shut down and basically say, hey, we have to stop the music. There's something over the city and everybody's going crazy. So I was like, yes, I saw something. You know, I don't know, I just know. I just know that I was hyper involved in knowing every one of our aircraft in the US Arsenal at the time. I mean, obviously not the super secret ones, but I knew we didn't have anything even close to what that thing was doing. It was doing right angle turns and zigzagging in so many different directions that it had to be an anti gravity platform of some type. And I just knew, like, that's not from here. So that was That was my only event in the military itself. I never other than reading top secret traffic that kind of alluded to there might be a parallel world going on with my military world, and that parallel world had to do with alien traded technologies. I cannot say that I know of anybody who saw anything that would be considered extraterrestrial. Now, having said that, as you know from the military, even if guys are confronted with the UFO right in front of them, many in the military don't want to lose their job and they won't speak about it.
Speaker 1: Right until recently, everything we've been saying on TV would have been talking about here in the last fifteen of years, sol years or whatnot. Oh cool, Yeah, that's right now. I was just curious about that, you know, since I had that experience, and since you were in to see if you had any kind of experience like that, that got you on board where you're going now. But you just explained why how you got there.
Speaker 2: Well, now, in HUSH, I definitely cover the mnemics or the Gerald R. Ford incident where they had the UAPs and they scrambled birds to go intercept the UAP. So that's covered in HUSH, and it's pretty detailed. So you can certainly, you know, give the book a reader or you or listen to the audible and you'll get a very good sense of what those pilots did did in that instance, was exactly what those pilots would do in the instance of encountering something that is basically of uh much more advanced technology.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, no, no, go ahead then, now mind what I was going to say is because when you were describing what you saw in the sky or Seattle, uh, just a random kind of funny spot. You know, it makes you wonder, like the extraterrestrial I mean, how do they develop their flight patterns where they just you're constantly going back and forth or these crazy.
Speaker 3: Maneuvers you know, I mean, look at our aircraft.
Speaker 4: We got pretty good technology, but even makes you wonder, why what's the point of is it their way of avoiding our satellites or something?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, I think. I think also you have to remember, now I'm coming from the standpoint and you'll certainly get this reading the material that I'm coming from the standpoint that we have multiple et races all around us at all time, and they can cloak at any time that they want to, as you now know. You know, even America is getting pretty good with its beginnings of its cloaking stuff. But you have to remember that we're talking about civilizations that are maybe a million years older than us. And can they cloak if they have the technology to even arrive here from intergalactic space, do you think they then have the ability to cloak themselves when they don't want to be seen. Yes, And to answer your question of the crazy flight path, if you read even the nineteen I think it's nineteen forty seven Arnold account of the nine aircraft that he saw between Mount Rainier and I can't remember the other mountain. I want to say Mount Hood, but it can't be Mount Hood, but it was between Mountaineer Mount Adams maybe. Anyway, he he witnessed nine disc shaped craft traveling at what he later calculated between twelve hundred and seventeen hundred miles per hour. In nineteen forty seven, we didn't have anything that could go that fast, and these aircraft were supposedly doing flips and turns while they're traveling at that speed almost he said the final four. This is the Arnold account and you can read that online, but he talks about the last four in the long formation, we're doing flips and turns like the tail of a Chinese kite. So to answer your question, Daniel about that flight path over the Seattle Skyline, I mean, et races want to have some fun too, right, So I'm just saying that if they just decided to kind of zip back and forth and look at stuff, or if they felt like they were evading some kind of radar that was over the city, I mean, they clearly have the capability to do that.
Speaker 4: To you, yeah, I'm that interesting, you know. Sure the way you describe that, I mean other reports, you know, you learn about alien UFO sighting they described that same pattern, you know, which was interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean not all the time, but I've heard.
Speaker 4: It, you know enough, always wonder about that, and you know when you brought it up, like trying to maybe think.
Speaker 1: You know, what the heck is why, you know, has your research taken you down the path of possibility of aliens shape shipping?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's a that's a good question, David. So I'm of the impression that the mind control that we've experienced for decades now that basically says Roswell didn't happen, and there's no such thing as aliens, and there's no such thing as Bigfoot, and all this stuff that they put out has to do with not just a small group of humans at the kind of top level that kind of control and manipulate, think big Pharma, blue bloods, queens and kings of England's, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, that level of money that kind of runs the world, that owns all the oil, that group I call the cabal. But having said that, that group is so smart on some levels that I often think that they are absolutely fully infiltrated by the two or three malevolent alien races that we have been dealing with for decades, and that they're making decisions based on what I call a reptilian agenda. Because my belief is the number one bad guys on our planet that run this show are the Draco Reptilian that is a particular species, not just the reptilian species, but a faction of the reptilian species called the draco. All reptilians are not bad. They're on many different planets in the multiverse. But my study and my sources say those are the top dudes who came here before humans evolved and are still in many ways in control of the planet through this the ball that I mentioned.
Speaker 1: Now you say multiverse, are you referring to our dimension as we know what? Are you talking? Crossing different?
Speaker 2: So that's right. So I'll try to explain that visually. So if you imagine, just for today's talk, you know you're on a you know, you're on a globe, a planet, and we know we've got other globes around us that we can see our planets that are round. I mean, you see the Moon, and you see other planets that you kind of know from all of the NASA stuff that they're roughly round. And you know that when you blow that out to the trillions and trillions, you have galaxies and trillions of galaxies, and then you have essentially the universe. Let's just say visually that our universe, even though it's not flat, is flat let's just say that for the sake of me discussing the multiverse. Now, take our universe, which is flat, and take a bajillion universes around and within our universe. And that's what all the e t races that explain to members of the Secret Space Force. That's what they say. The whole round ball that is the multiverse around our universe is what's really around us. So it's not just our universe, it's it's un like a number. That's like an infinite number of universes around our universe, and it's called the multiverse. And there are entities that can travel between any given universe.
Speaker 1: Do you think Stern is tapping into that or have they already or.
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: So Daniel sitting back and saying, what the heck, let me.
Speaker 5: I'm enjoying the conversation, So let me explain to your Let me explain to your listeners.
Speaker 2: And most of them, I'm sure are smart enough they already know what CERN is. But for those who don't, the CERN is the large Hadron collider that is in Geneva, Switzerland. It's five hundred and fifty feet below ground, it's twenty seven miles around. It's the largest largest particle accelerator on the planet. And yes, David, there is some weird, not right stuff happening at CERN. It's an amazing thing. They did discover the God partal, the God particle. They discovered that when the big firecracker of the universe exploded thirteen point eight billion years ago from essentially nothing, that when that energy shockwave went out, it went through what's called a Higgs boson, which is a Higgs field. It went that shockwave went through a field that actually slowed down on the energy of the universe expanding, and we got guess what planets when that energy shock wave, when that energy got slowed down, it created mass, meaning planets throughout the multi oil throughout in our case, throughout our universe, which then enters into this multivers thing. But that was discovered the Higgs boson, that particle that actually slowed down mass was literally discovered at CERN. So the Large Hadron Collider is also called CERN ceer N and that has to do with basically just the European Nuclear group that funded that helped to FUNDCERN. It's a conglomeration of basically the whole world saying let's build the biggest atom smasher in the world. And yes, that's what they do there, and because of that capability they were able to discover the Higgs boson in two thousand and four. Team amazing. But I will tell you this, there is stuff going on with cern because of the energy that's created there that is not necessarily good for you and me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And they ain't gonna talk about it either, at least not yet.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a hint. It has to do with bringing evil into the universe. It's not good.
Speaker 1: Well I wasn't gonna go there, but don't worry. I'm with you. I'm with you. They don't want to believe it or try to comprehend it because they don't want to be taken out of their norm you know what I mean. They don't want their everyday life being messed up out there. You can't explain. Or maybe some people do have answers for it, but they're not coming forward with it. But we're just looking for answers. We're practical. We don't jump off down the rabbit hole. Everything's this, and everything's happened. When something happens, we dig in. Daniel and everybody in the group to them. We want answers, a foundation of if we could ever forget one of why certain things happen? Why are we experiencing what we're experiencing.
Speaker 2: You are going to get a lot in Hush, David. I recommend while you're out on some of your hikes in nature, get the audible version because it's twenty two hours and I read it, so you get to listen to my crazy voice for twenty two hours, and it's kind of fun. But within Hush, you might be listening to what might be your actual reality. And I don't I don't hold back in Hush. It's pretty insanely researched, and I have some pretty intense sources that I've vetted over many years, and they don't lie very interesting.
Speaker 1: We're going to read for I'm with You, I'm with you all day, Daniel I want Daniels then put on some of that. He's he's been sitting back taking all this in. So I'm gonna take a breath here and lets, like I said, I'm gonna sit back listening because you know a lot of this. You know, it's it's new to me, it's new. I don't have a lot of understanding. I've only been curious about different aspects.
Speaker 4: And you know, uh, and I'm glad I have David on here because you know, that's why I keep you You know.
Speaker 3: You've had some good questions.
Speaker 4: You understood some of his you know, terminology, especially with his military backgrounds. Why I keep you guys on the payrolls? I mean next.
Speaker 2: Month, That's why. That's why they get paid the big bucks. Daniel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm actually surprised. I've been watching them a live chat. I'm actually probably William Nighthawk of all people.
Speaker 3: It's not interacting here because this is like.
Speaker 4: Seems like it's right down his part of his you know, where he dives into on his podcast.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean, what can you take too?
Speaker 1: Are? You know?
Speaker 4: We were discussing some we started to discuss the alien relation and where where's my.
Speaker 1: Control neverything come into play?
Speaker 3: Like could you run through some of that?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this. When you grew up, did you believe that Roswell even happened?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: That's that is a good question. I mean I've always looked at that in other incidents. I mean, I believe it.
Speaker 3: I didn't have it.
Speaker 2: I didn't believe it happened. I didn't even necessarily believe aliens were real. I'd always been told that's just a very low probability. So I always grew up thinking we're the only people in the universe. Really, there might be life, but it wasn't intelligent life. That's how I grew up. How did you grow up?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, yeah, I wasn't told what to believe, but I also, you know, not never really got brought up like that, even with the whole big Foot phenomenon that I'm involved in. You know, it's just it's something that you observe from you learn basic things just from movies, or you didn't really hear much about our TV growing up exactly.
Speaker 2: That's so that's the answer that I'm going to use that now, because your question is how do they use mind control against us? And who's our friend that just came in?
Speaker 3: Who's this.
Speaker 2: Luna? Oh? Hi, Luna, I love dogs. You look so sweet?
Speaker 1: Luna.
Speaker 2: Luna is sweet. Yeah, she needs to be in here. So to answer your question about how mind control works. So if you think about this, you and I can now agree that we grew up and our parents didn't tell us that there were aliens, and our parents didn't believe there were aliens around us. And what I'm trying to say is, as you read Hush, you're going to understand, Oh, my goodness, Roswell did happen. There's enough evidence now, volumes of evidence from all the people who were living there at the time that say it not only happened, but we were warned if we talked about it, we could die, and people did die. So now these are facts where there's enough people who gave deathbed confessions that said, look, I don't care now, I'm about to die anyway. I saw a live and dead aliens. I saw a ship with crashed with a crash shipped with aliens. And there's been enough accounts of that now and daughters and sons who were six year old at the time who are still alive that say, I was there with my dad and we looked at the crash ship and we saw a live alien and three dead ones, and et cetera, et cetera. That's the Gerald Anderson interview with Stanton Friedman. You can still see it on YouTube. Type in Gerald Anderson and watch his interview. When he's like forty, he was six years old at the time and basically said I was there. We came around a corner. There was a ship stuck in the arroyo. There were four beings below it. One was fully alive, one was injured, massive injured leg, and the other two were clearly dead with you know, their necks were twisted. And we walked right up to him and started trying to talk to him, and we couldn't communicate. And then right after that a group of students arrived with their professor, and then the army arrived, and it's all documented from a million different people. And I'm just saying you can read about that in hush, And when you read the account, you start to realize, all right, what if when they announced on July eighth, nineteen forty seven, that we have recovered a flying saucer, which is what they announced on the Roswell newspaper, and then the next day they recanted and say, oh, no, it was just a weather balloon. Imagine for all of us if our parents from that time forward had been able to say, no, we have crashed alien ships, and there's aliens in our presence, and we have aliens here. We're not the only ones on the planet. So that's how mind control has changed everything for you and I because we have grown up at least Daniel and I and I'm sure you guys too to some extent not really believing that anything extraterrestrial could could be here or be alive, or that there's extraustural ships. That's the mind control and how well it's been done.
Speaker 1: Well. I was always into that stuff growing up. I mean, we've had paranormal stuff happened throughout our life and stuff like that. My dad took one incident to the grave with him involving him, my brother and him, and that was that was a paranormal aspect. But I've always had that open mind growing up. Right, parents never did talk about it any They just made it, you know, their normal parents. They went to work every day and came home and stuff like that to get us raised boys and stuff like that. But I've always had an open mind with it, and I always watched the shows growing up. But again, I didn't do any research in the military obviously, for all, you don't do this stuff in the middle I keep out security clearance, right, and when I was at Jariff's office. I retired from Seriff's office in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you did for service.
Speaker 1: And you too, Yeah, I think I didn't talk. You really didn't talk about it then, even in these earlier stages, because you didn't want anybody to think you're half loony after talking about it. And I'm talking about the research that we when we met Daniel started getting into. We've always had the interest, and we met up with him about five years ago. We've been doing research the ever since, and the first couple of years things have been uneventful, but you know, we enjoyed the camaraderie, the camping, getting out in the woods, the wildlives and so on and so forth with research. While we're out there for the last two campouts, we started having the electrical issues with our radios or lights. We men, Daniel and Pete. I think seen it a ball of light in the woods one evening, not up in the sky, not off in the trees. It was about forty yards from us, and you had to look sort of down to the ground to be able to see it. We sell for about maybe four to five seconds and it flirted up and went out. I don't know how long was there beforehand. Before I've seen it got Daniel's attention, but things just started happening that why is it happening, what's doing this? Where's it coming from? It's it's fascinating in my mind. But again we're still trying to find answers. We just can't say it's we can't say it'say that, we can't say it's this, but a lot of people will. They can jump in that rab hole. No, what's that? That that and you can't change your mind.
Speaker 2: We want to answer something out about that, David. I am convinced from studying enough of these events where folks like you with an open mind and open heart saying I'm open to anything. I want to know the answers. The E t Races tend to approach those individuals in various ways, like a light that's forty yards away, or in other words, you're almost calling it in by saying I'm open, I'm not scared, show yourself, I'm ready, trust me the E t Races that are all around us, and and I'll come back, Daniel A little to Bigfoot. Bigfoot is a known real entity, is an et that lives here that can vanish in front of you. They are not hostile toward humans, although they have a faction of some of them that will eat a human in extremists, meaning if they're in a kind of rough situation. But I do have enough research and context to know that Sasquatch is a real thing, and it is another of many et races that are honeycombed in our planet. And Sasquatch was here as well before humans. You have to remember a lot of these et races are ancient races. And the final thing I'll say about Sasquatch is they want humanity to flourish the same with the other races within the planet. Why, because it's their planet. They don't want us to be stupid and violent and blow ourselves up, which blows up their planet. So they're gunning for us to be smart, to be benevolent, and to not wore ourselves into destroying the planet.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you so about that light we seen real quick. It was about forty yards from us on average. It was about ten o'clock at night. It was about maybe six to eight inches in diameter around pure white. It didn't radiate any light, It didn't protrude any light to where it was lighting those up. It was just there, and it maybe shifted a little bit before it flaring up and went out. It didn't hurt your eyes looking at it. But it's just a pure white light. It didn't radiate like it was energy or anything else. Through your research, could that point to that light could be a medium to where.
Speaker 2: Well, in my opinion from my research, it could really be anything, David. So just remember back in World War Two, all of the pilots were seeing the Foo fighters, right, So they're going in to attack Germany and they've got little spheres of light from this size all the way up to this size passing by their aircraft in the midst of battle. And what I understand about that is those alien the alien race that was putting those orbs there, was trying to figure out what are the humans doing? Because if you're an alien race from beyond this planet and you see or get news that again they're going crazy on this particular planet fighting each other, if you have the technology to go there and watch this gigantic World War two fight, you might be interested in what they're doing. Where are you gonna go? You're gonna go right to the middle of the battle. And if you know that, you're not you can't be struck because you have high technology orbs that can kind of fly in and look at all these aircraft up close and the guys who are shooting all these machine guns at each other, then you're gonna do that. And that's what they were doing. They were probing throughout these mid air battles, and so they're called Foo Fighters, hence the name of the band. Eventually, but those orbs from this size all the way up to the size of like a Volkswagen, have been seen throughout history all over the world. I can't identify which et race that might be, or if it's a multi dimensional entity, but absolutely there's been enough accounts, volumes of accounts of orbs appearing, and generally it's right where people with open hearts like you guys were going, Hey, we're open to paranormal, We're open to anything, because they pick up on your energy, like these humans might be approachable. Let's see what happens, and they might just be giving you a taste of that. We're out here. If you keep coming out, maybe we'll show ourselves more.
Speaker 1: Listen here from Paranormal Kryptis b R. Can you explain the Dracronian aliens.
Speaker 2: Yes. So I will first say this, it's excessively covered in hush. If you want the details, get the audible or get the book. It's a six hundred page book and it's essentially your covert history from nineteen forty four, meaning all of our interactions with aliens, including the original folks who dealt with the Draconians, which were the Nazis. I won't go into the super details of that malevolent group, but I will say this around you is a ninety five to five percent ratio in the multiverse of benevolent aliens good aliens to malevolent aliens, the bad aliens. It just so happens that the five percent in the multiverse are here and have been here manipul humanity. And the reason they're here is because of fear. That seems weird. You would think, wait a minute, this is an advanced Draconian race. To give you a visual, think eight foot tall lizard looking thing that's muscular, telepathic, meaning it doesn't have vocal cords. It doesn't speak, but it can speak to you. And they are genetic masterminds. They are millions of years older than our race. They have the technology to travel here and when I say they came here out of fear. The Draco Reptilians. Now, I'll be clear, there's reptilian races throughout the multiverse. They are known as benevolent, great, wonderful, piece peaceful races, and some of them live within the planet. But just like humans have the Nazi faction, that's not our best representation of humanity, the reptilians have the Draco faction, and the Draco are the ones that came here and began working with the Nazis in nineteen thirty three, signing a deal. I won't tell you what that deal is, but it's in hush. It's not necessarily a great thing, but it had to do with receiving alien technologies, and that has gone on since then, and America got involved right after Roswell in the same types of treaties with other malevolent races, and we have been reverse engineering those ships since nineteen forty seven? Was that under Truman correct.
Speaker 1: When he was gone for those three days or so?
Speaker 2: That the details are in hush? But David, you're on target, just because to go into that story it's so involved, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Can you get can we get your book? Off for Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on Amazon. You can get the audible. So I'm just saying that that what is around you are ninety five percent benevolent races. They want humanity to succeed. They are here right now amongst us and around us and within the earth. They have been in the earth well before we got here. And I pretty much think you'll get it all if you finish the book. You'll have a very good understanding of my take on all of human history with aliens up up to now. You'll have a very good idea of what's been happening.
Speaker 1: It's all fascinating. Did that branch off? Did you branch off? And maybe looking at blood types too, so I will tell you do Oh yeah, okay, So I'm just you know, pulling that out there. I mean, this is fascinating you.
Speaker 2: But I will tell you this. The reptilians, the draco reptilians are oh blood type. They eat all kinds of meat. And that's all I'll say about that. I'll let you read your book. It gets a little it gets a little dark. What they're trading their technology.
Speaker 1: For is a little bit. It's a good teacher. Did you ever research back into the Ananaki and all that other stuff tying things together too, all that stuff from you.
Speaker 2: I did, I did. I encourage your listeners if they want to go before Hush, they can get a book called The Dark Fleat and it's very well researched and it is your history leading up to where America America.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: That's called The Dark I think it's Lynn casten Is that is that author. But he does a really good job with taking you through the history of how the Draco Reptilians came into contact initially with the Nazis. I believe in nineteen thirty three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Michael, there's another question they want to they're asking about the Tall Grays. Now, this question makes me think about the uh, you know, the movie that was based on a true story, Fire in the Sky, the Travis story. So yeah, I don't know about Yeah, what could you tell us about that?
Speaker 3: Is there anything you could go on about that? Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you about Tall Grays are biological entities. They are telepathic. They come from a race from Zeta Reticulai that is basically of a hive mind consciousness. They tend to work with the Reptilians, but also for the reptilians, because the biggest bully in the Ring are the reptilians. By far, Reptilians can be as large as thirty five feet tall with wings. I know it seems mind blowing, but when you look at all of the species on our planet and you look at a gigantic elephant with big ears, a king elephant, just imagine on trillions of planets throughout the multiverse. There's a lot of different species that don't look the way you want them to look. And especially a thirty five foot tall lizard with wings that's telepathic and way smarter than you or eye. That's a real thing.
Speaker 1: You say, bullies. Are you saying they're dominant?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So when so, I'll give you some example.
Speaker 1: How were they looked at by other aliens the dominant?
Speaker 2: That's a really good question. So the draco are considered the East Coast Mafia of the multiverse, like they are feared by all alien races in the multiverse. They are known as planet conquering hordes. When they arrive, nobody else is really in the Ring. They're they're that smart, They're weapons are that amazing. Like, let's put it this way, if they wanted to kill all the humans, we'd have been dead long ago, but they don't want to kill us because they have an agenda, which, like I said, it gets kind of dark, but they're willing to trade technology for that agenda. Now, getting back to your question to the tall grays. A lot of times in Roswell footage, which you can see some on my website. You can go to Mdcleague dot com and there's links to videos from Roswell from the first contact event. Most of the grays and also of the oranges, the second species that crash landed at Roswell. They're known to be short, little three foot to four foot tall beings. Those are clones. They look just like they're tall biological ones that are seven feet tall, which are called tall grays, but those are the actual by a lot beings and they are not helpers, so to speak, the little ones that a lot of alien races use, or et races used, because they literally are clones and they can purchase small grays to help them on their ships or whatever that's that's a cloned et made to do things like fly little ships and go probe different planets and help out if you're doing a medical experiment. But they're used by the Draco, by the Blonds, They're used by all different et races. You always hear about, Yeah, we saw a couple of tall blonds and they had some little you know, the three foot tall grays with them, because those grays are just clones. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where I never heard of that aspect before, but yeah, it makes sense when you say it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, it's covered in way more detail in the book. And that's from all of my research on alien abductions and what happens with the tall grays versus the small grays, as well as talking with folks in the secret space programs who work with those entities, and they all say, yeah, the little ones are basically clones for the most part. The tall ones are the real deal biological entity, and they are very manipulative. I'll just say that about the grays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the tall tall ones are the certified proverbs.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, and they're generally seven feet tall and very skinny.
Speaker 1: Paranormal Cryptosa has another question on here. How many species of aliens are known? Do we have that answer?
Speaker 2: Or I would say I would say over a thousand.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Yeah, that's quite quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Just alone the secret Space program personnel. By the way, if you haven't seen the new documentary, I think it's called something It's Journey to the Truth behind the Green Door. With all the secret Space program who are folks who are now coming forward and giving interviews from all over the world. They're all kind of telling the same story. Like I was cloned, I was putting into secret space programs. I did a twenty in back, meaning twenty years and back on a different planet, and they all mentioned kind of working with the same et races, the same space ships. In other words, our planet has been in space for decades, but only a few individuals because of this cabal that controls everything, are allowed to participate in those programs because they've been trying to keep it secret, hence the secret space programs. But I can probt this. We have been in space for decades, meaning humans have been in space for decades, but a very limited few.
Speaker 1: Well. I seen in an interview a guy that's basically alluded to that based on his experiences. But he brought up something. I wonder if you came across in your research mid beds, Yeah, I had you heard anything about them that is not well known, but.
Speaker 2: Right, so, med beds are basically a bed that you lay on. The thing is like laying inside a hologram. It's alive. The medbed interacts with you. It immediately senses that you're a human or an et or whatever, and it literally looks at the blueprint of your body all the way through all your DNA everything else. The med bed they're used throughout space and they can literally look at your body and go, there's four cancer cells right below the right A order and we're just going to fix that, and the med bed just fixes it so well. Then when you get off the med bed, you're literally back to brand new for your age, for your particular age. It will not age regress you, but it will take you at whatever age you are and whatever is broken soar ankle bad back. It just resets everything to like when you're a kid, where everything's fresh and new. And they're used throughout the multiverse. All alien races use them et race, as I should say. And once again, we have a small controlling group that controls the planet. We pay for all that technology, and I'll cover that in hush. I'm just saying we don't get access to that technology. And that's what's so you.
Speaker 1: Got you got that covered in your book too.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's what's so maddening about the process is that you and I have been paying for this cabal to take ships off world and to work with alien races, and we don't have access to all that technology. If we did, you wouldn't be driving a car with gas and oil in it right now. I can promise you that.
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with that movie that's coming out later in summer about a lot of what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I remember Spielberg's new movie. What that Spielberg's new movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, But they're getting people ready for what they call a soft disclosure. How do you out in your own opinion?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you this. I'll just tell you this. When you watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind back in the day with the aliens coming off the ship and some astronauts entering the ship, that was not fake. That had already occurred. When you watch Star Wars with Darth Vader and all the people exploding planets, that may have happened around you on the planet of Mars where there was a planet that was exploded a Moon of Mars where the Ananaki came eventually to Earth. I'm just saying that everything that you can see in Star Trek, Star Wars, Close Encounters of the third kind, it is far beyond all of that is what's used daily in the multiverse. There are space trade routes. I'm just saying, it's a very complex, wonderful multiverse around us. But the reason we're not aware of it, and that you guys are going, what is he talking about? You will learn in hush it's been around us. But because of mind control, because of what we already discussed, Daniel, that you agreed that we kind of grew up going, well, my parents don't believe in aliens. I don't really believe in aliens. I mean show me you know, right, And because we can't see one and standing in front of us, that doesn't mean there's not trillions of them in the multiverse. What you have to understand, and this is the key, there's something called the Prime Directive, which means if you're an alien race, all alien races have to sign the Prime Directive, including the malevolent alien races, which means you will not interfere with a planet where things are evolving for that species. In the case of humans, nobody was supposed to step in and start interacting with us. They can show themselves like the ball of light to you, but they can't then come forward and say, hey, how about I give you a spaceship and you let me abduct as many humans as I want. They can't do that. That's called breaking the prime directive. And what's been occurring on our planet since before Roswell is some malevolent alien races said, let's get control of these humans before they explode into what they're going to be, which is love beings that are way too powerful to control. Once they get a hold of themselves, let's control them. Let's connect with their governments, and we'll keep them under control so that they never evolve into what they're going to be. Because when we evolve as we are now, as it's happening, it's happening this year, we're about to step into what our capabilities are. We are multi dimensional beings. We were created from twenty to twenty eight of the best of the best in the multiverse, and that's why the malevolent races came here early to control us, because they're afraid when we explode into what we're about to be. We will run the multiverse, and we will in the best way from love. That's as all the et races say. Love is by far the most powerful thing. It is the multiverse and a lot of alien races, you have to understand, have no emotions whatsoever. The Reptilians, they don't even know what emotion is. Same with the Grays, there's no such thing as emotion for them. Humans bring an element of love, that is, it's kind of our superpower, and that's what they're afraid of. That's why they're here.
Speaker 1: I don't want to take us down the religious path, but just real quick, how much of the Bible do you think plays into this?
Speaker 2: I think the Bible is the real article, but you have to see it in the correct perspective. Remember that these et races have been here for two hundred and forty million years watching us evolve. And one of the ways you can keep humans down is to tell them that the God, there's no God inside of you. God is outside of you, and you are just this tiny little thing. And if you don't worship the God outside of you, then you're not being a good human. But what that does is. And again I come from a religious background and I approve of all different religions. What I'm trying to say is all of our stuff. As you know, there's no documentation of Jesus lived at this address other than Bethlehem. And what I'm getting at is all of those figures are real figures. But they're saying the same things, which is the Kingdom of Heaven is within. Meaning they were trying to tell us even back then, your power, your superpower is love. So with that, whether it's the Koran, the Bible, it doesn't matter. I agree with all of it. If it's saying your superpower is love, try to start, try to step ahead or step forward in your life with love, not with your hand, with a big open heart, because it changes everything. Then yes, all of it's correct. Where the Bible gets adjusted by folks who want to control humanity by saying, you know, submit to this, and submit to him, and submit to him and this that and the other, and you're just this lowly thing, that's where for me it goes off. Basis, because all of us, all of us, are one as love. There is no priest or lowly person. You and I and every priest and priestess. We're all equal, We're all just love. Behind this. Avatar is just love. That's it. That's how powerful we are.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree, because Bible, not just Bible, but kran and all the other stuff. They all have the basic fundamental meaning behind it, but when you get man involved, they'll take portions of it to manipulate it. Again for the control.
Speaker 2: That's it, David. So you have to use your heart if you read anything now stepping forward, or if you watch CNN, which I don't tell you to. I'm just saying, if you start watching things with your heart, now, watch how quickly you decipher like that's fake, that's not real, that's a lie, because your heart knows. If you try to use this and you try to overthink all of this, this is where the mind control will continue, and you want to get away from it. So the way we're yeah, yeah, try to turn off the CNNs of the world, Try not to scroll as much. Maybe turn your technology off for five minutes a day. Watch what happens when you open this. Don't just try to get quiet here, open your heart in your quiet time and protect it. Protect that five minutes a day, and all I can tell you is watch what happens. You will have molecular changes again occurring from just leading with this your superpower. Just watch what happens.
Speaker 3: David Melissa.
Speaker 4: At the next group of camp out in May, we're all holding hands around the fire and singing Koh bay yad.
Speaker 1: I'm not holding anybody's hand.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Again, being outdoors on that aspect doesn't for me personally. Just getting out down in the wilderness, you know, forgetting about everything's opening everything up and just absorbing everything. Because you feel different in the daytime. Night time comes, you feel a whole differentation when you're out there. I ain't talking a hundred other people around, and we're out there in primitive camping. We don't have very primitive and everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody has their own cathedral in their heart right like for some of us, it's nature. For some of it's it's just quiet away from other humans, no technology on. For some of us, it's sitting in a bath with a candle and just everything quiet. For some of us it's hanging out with our kids. So, you know, find your cathedral, but try to show up each day for five minutes to it and go to that place where you're opening your heart and just I'm just saying, watch what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, my my confedral is just canna be right now.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: That's another cathedral, all.
Speaker 3: Right now. A lot of this absolutely, you know, and a lot of this is what we you know, we're talking about.
Speaker 4: You know, you mentioned about as far as the way we grew up understanding one learning one knowing anything or not knowing anything. It kind of brings me back to something that I spoke about in you know this. I think it kind of goes hand in hand is what I call. I mean, it's a known turn army is social programming, you know. You know, it's like I used this in one of my recent little blabbers that I put on YouTube. I spoke about it in the past, you know, and it mainly goes towards non believers or say, you know, the complete non believers with what we researchers study. Uh, you know, there's the naysayers, you know, because their their minds are so blocked and put away from what actually is.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So and you know all of us grew up that way. I mean until things start revealing itself, you know. And I mean that's the way I look at it. It's like a social program and we're, you know, ever since our youth were brought up a certain way to understand things and believe what we're told to believe.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Again, a lot of revelation. So yeah, all the time, but maybe not everyone's gonna.
Speaker 3: Get that way. I don't think everyone's going to get it.
Speaker 4: But you know, I there's a lot of things I still don't believe in. But I have to keep an open mind because I hear. I hear so much like a lot of the people I interview that share their stories. I mean, I get drawn into some of these stories, like you know, when I get drawn into something like I'm visualizing and thinking, Okay, I think there's some truth behind this because I'm visualizing what they're saying.
Speaker 3: You know, but you know that I know maybe that doesn't mean anything. But you know, like I.
Speaker 4: Said again, I I'm.
Speaker 3: Learning to keep a more open mind on a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, Daniel, this means something like like I mentioned before that I'll tell him. When we first met, Daniel, we knew it was going to be the Bigfoot aspect, Okay, even though we had a lot of other interests at the same time, paranormal and all the other stuff, strange things happening, which the house too on video, But anyway, it was like he was just focused on the Bigfoot aspect. Then more we got involved with him, and he got involved with us and other people. He never was much on the paranormal side of anything until things started happening this last in the last couple of camp outs. Yeah, and a little before that maybe too, especially this past year. And now he's he's come along, we're training him. I want to go on here, you know.
Speaker 2: I want to tag onto that. I want to tag onto that. When I started my research, hardcore research, maybe eight years ago, I didn't believe any of this stuff. And I'm a skeptic by nature, and you guys already know that I'm far beyond you out there on the woo scale. But what I'm saying is we all move in the increment that works for us, right, Because if I see a light orb in the sky and I'm in a particular place in my kind of evolution toward understanding that there might be alien races nearby, depending on where I am and my evolution around that, I might just see it as a light in the sky and I go, Okay, that's some kind of jet, but it's not moving and it's not hovering, and it's that and the other. But if I'm in a different place in that evolution, I might say, oh, that's definitely a UFO. My point is is that we all move at our own pace, of our own soul, right, So I don't think there's any right or wrong. What I think is important is that you move along with an open mind and open heart. When you guys read Hush, you're going to relate to some of it. Some of you you're going to go, he's way the hell out there on that, and other parts you may go, he's way the hell out there, but I don't know. Something about what he's saying feels like truth. And then you can also feel how that feels in your heart. And I will tell you this, if you will read Hush from your heart, you might find you're at home.
Speaker 1: Ye know, we cotter that, just based on our experiences will tell other people. They'll look at you, they'll go uh huh uh. But you know in here they're thinking, there ain't no way. But more than all people experience the same thing it's not your pigment of your imagination, right, There's no way it's a pigment of your imagination, right. And it just so happens that night we're seeing the light real quick. About twenty five minutes prior to that, we left another group member in a different location. He's seen a couple of entities in the field beyond him. Now we can't we can't say it was wildlife or whatever, but it's just how things played out. Twenty twenty five minutes prior to that, he's seen that. He runs back to camp Base Camp where they were. They call us on the radio. We start heading back to camp about two hundred yards from where he had his encounters. We've seen that light. Is a coincidence, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say, because you guys are all open to it, I would say you were probably being probed. And if you guys had showed out there again for the next two weeks in a row, you might have had something more physical occur. But you know, you got to remember that et races are just like you and I with an animal. We might if we think the animal might be approachable, you know, maybe it's a deer and it seems like it's going to be friendly and not kick us to death. We might kind of approach it and see if it will kind of hang out. So et races do the same things. You know, humans are kind of seen across the planet as a pretty violent species, and we are, unfortunately because of the stuff that's going on worldwide. The et races that I'm aware of that talk to our secret supposed to program personnel, and all of the abductees will tell you, you know, we are seen as a very violent race, which we are visually. That's the way we look.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The four of us may say, no, we're we're trying to be good. We just get into wars and things. But I'm just saying the way it looks for other races, it's hard for them to approach us, wondering how we're going to respond to them.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, could have been testing in the past too, because I'm sure you come across so I know you probably have, and they'd probably give us warnings here and there, just like the nuclear silence to shut down came back up exactly that it's.
Speaker 2: None of the et races, not one of them. Once this planet destroyed and and there's a lot of et races that are within the planet that have lived here long before us, and they definitely don't want it destroyed. So there's we have a lot of help. When you talk about those silos that are being probed and nuclear warheads that are being disarmed, that's because they're here.
Speaker 1: But people don't want to see it. They got that closed mind. Well, we try to educate based on just try to educate.
Speaker 2: What's great about Danny's show here in your show is that slowly but surely, the word is getting out that not only are they here, but they want us to thrive and survive because what they care about, just like what we care about, is that this planet thrives and does well, and that we don't pollute everything, and that we don't junk everything, and we don't kill each other, and we figure out a way to adapt so that we're all working together as one toward a bright future. And that is coming right now. I can promise you it might get a little rough in this next year, but hang in there, Come from your heart. It's gonna get really good really quick.
Speaker 1: Here. The only Achilles hill that we face right now is how advanced AI is becoming. Because it's get into where you can't tell what's fake what's not. Yeah, we could take a picture of a UFO or a bigfoot with a fifteen foot of us posted on the internet. That's AI. You know what. I'm right, that's something I have to deal with. I understand that. But AI is going to be the Achilles Heel of a lot of things until you're faced with it one on one.
Speaker 2: Basically, like I said, if you, if you a number one, I encourage people to get away from social media and from all media as much as you can in this next year. I encourage you to go find your quiet space, like your little piece of sage. Find out what's in find out what you are, which is this crazy powerful being that you've never been told that you were, but you are. And watch what happens and what will happen as you do that is you'll start to hear and see AI differently because you'll realize scrolling on Instagram and Facebook to see these AI things. A, it's not doing anything for me. B. It's confusing me, which is what the mind control folks of the planet want you to do is be confused so you don't go in here and become powerful. They don't want you to go in here. So what I'm saying is, you know, flip them the finger, go in here and go. I'm about to explode into what I have the capability to be. I'm going to come with a big open heart and I'm not going to be deceived anymore when that happens. With critical mass this year, which is its occurring, the planet is rising, the changes that are coming are gonna be magnificent, but it's gonna get a little rough before it gets better. I'm just saying, come from here and you'll be fine. There's nothing to fear.
Speaker 1: Now those changes you talk about, this will be something that people's going to immediately notice that that gonna take it take time to evolve.
Speaker 2: I believe that you are about to be welcomed into the galactic community, meaning we're gonna have an actual contact event, and it's gonna be a little rough initially because you know when humans see ships over all cities worldwide, and then those ships suddenly disappear because they can cloak and for the next two or three days. On all podcasts, we're talking about, Yeah, we saw a ton of ships over our city too. That's what humans do. That welcomes us to begin the conversation to go, I guess we're not alone. So the next time those ships appear, maybe a couple days later, this time we don't just freak out. We go, Wow, nobody's shooting anything. It's all calm, And maybe they vanished one more day. And then a couple of days later, after we've discussed it again and we realize maybe our governments aren't in control that maybe the next time the ships land and maybe there's benevolent entities that depart from those ships. I'm not saying you necessarily go with those entities. What I'm saying is just use your heart about the events that are coming and you'll be fine. There's nothing to fear. But I do believe this year you're going to be welcomed into the galactic community because it's been coming for a while, and now because of a number of events, it's going to occur in this year.
Speaker 1: Do you think the all those drone sidings for a few days here on the East coast last year has anything to do with that? Yeah, it happened. It was big news. Now we don't talk about it no more.
Speaker 2: Same same thing with three I at lists right. So, like I said, don't don't get too caught up in going out, right, don't get too caught up in news and what's happening out because that's what the folks who've been controlling us forever want you to do. I'm just saying, if you'll go in, you're not gonna miss anything. But if you use your heart when you're watching those events, you'll immediately know what's real and what's fake. And just remember when I said, it's gonna get a little rough before it gets better. The folks who are right now in control with the malevolent alien races, they are gonna do everything they can in their final push here to still try to hold on, but they're not gonna last. They kind of pick the wrong target this time. They picked humanity. And and I'll just tell you we are unstoppable as love, we are unstoppable, and it's coming right now.
Speaker 4: Cool, Yeah, Michael. One thing I do want to ask you. It's just a random thought, and I haven't been following entirely too.
Speaker 1: Much on this.
Speaker 4: I don't know if there's been any updates on this on the news or whatnot, but well, what's your take on this space force?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean you think any of that might end up playing a key role in anything that might happen. I don't know. I'm a random thight.
Speaker 2: So just remember and again you can read this in the book. I go into heavy details about the secret space force that's already been out there for decades. But for Trump to announce a space force is just another level of letting humanity know that, hey, uh, maybe we're going to have a space force. But the reality is we've had a space force. It's just now at this time of age, with compression coming and with Trump very aware that we're about to be welcoming into the galactic community. Now, certain leaders worldwide, because it's above all governments, are realizing we need to kind of start saying this so that we don't have to say, yeah, we lied to you for seventy years. We've had space force out there for all these years. So they're trying to kind of do what I call a soft disclosure. But again, use your heart. You'll know what's true and what's fake news. And again number one is try to get away from all of it. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter you're going to have a contact event you're going to have a moment where you realize, oh my goodness, we have thousands and thousands and trillions and trillions of species on all different planets around us. We always have. We have species within our planet, honeycombed within the planet that are far advanced than we are. They're not coming to the surface because of humans being so violent and crazy and because of the Prime directive. But now all of that is being adjusted. The benevolent races, the good races, have decided all right, it's chaotic enough on Earth. It's time to step forward and go. Okay, you guys, we want you to know, despite all your mind control, we've been here, we are here. We want you to survive and win. It's happening this year.
Speaker 1: How do you think that when that time comes, how do you think the chaos is going to be dealt with? Because you know there's gonna be a massive Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't, like I said, I don't think you have to worry about it. It will be a day by day thing. Just imagine right now, and you can do this as well as I can. You know, if suddenly over Denver and over New York and over Washington, on every news station there's suddenly fifty ships that just suddenly appear and hover and they're not doing anything. They're just hovering and they're all different shapes and sizes, and then thirty seconds later they disappear because they cloak themselves. What's gonna happen, Well, every news station, every person, every every entity on the planet is now going to be gathering about, oh my god, aliens are here. And then then there'll be discussions on the news and this, and it'll be just like you think it would be. There'll be some people who go into immediate chaotic apprehension. There will be some people saying, oh my god, it's the return of the gods. There's gonna be all kinds of stuff. But the main thing I said, like, stay calm, go inside, realize it's time.
Speaker 1: And you can't do that too well.
Speaker 2: And like I said, you're gonna have factions that try to blow everything up, just like regular nightly news. You're gonna have a group of people it's like, oh, we're gonna go drink the punch and screw everybody and we're gonna kill off who we can. And then you're gonna have you know, some religious groups that are like oh my gosh, we can't handle this, and we're gonna go in the woods and escape, and you're gonna have other groups who are like, thank god they're here. So you're gonna see all the normal human reactions, including violent reactions. The key is is that I will promise you they wouldn't be doing this if they didn't think overall humanity was ready and we are ready. But it's gonna take a kind of a slow few days of seeing ships, not seeing ships, then seeing landings, then realizing there's not just one species here. There's a lot of species, and they're friendly and they're not being mean, and you don't have to go with them. And if they wanted to destroy us, they could have eons ago and they didn't, so maybe it's okay.
Speaker 1: Right, So some people ain't gonna look at it that way, but yeah, I see your point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're always gonna have shotgun wheeling guys throughout America, and you're always gonna have peace lovers throughout America, and you're gonna have the majority of us somewhere in between. That's okay, that's.
Speaker 1: Daniel'll be out there in the woods. Beer in hand has picked out three to hug when it all comes down.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say that myself. I was like, yeah, yeah, ignore me when you see the hugging trees out there.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know, I mean what's great the same time what's.
Speaker 2: Good is that'll be the one time that Sasquatch comes and sits down by Daniel and wants a beer. Yeah, saying that everybody is going to have their moment where they're realizing, oh, we are absolutely one hundred percent not alone, and they don't mean harm. They want to know us, and we're gonna want to know them. It's gonna be a neat time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I believe that. Get there.
Speaker 3: I'm a camcord.
Speaker 2: By then, you know, nobody will care about your footage, Daniel, because everybody will have footage of grays and talls and alligators and all kinds of water reptilian species, mermaids. I mean, everything that you can imagine and beyond is not only out there, they're in here. They're here. It's all available, and it's all pretty amazing, and it's all coming very quickly. You're going to be welcomed into the galactic community where there are trillions of species who mean well and want us to thrive.
Speaker 1: It's amazing you brought up all this stuff with your book and everything, especially that DNA manipulation of stuff. I don't know if you know about this book, but back in the seventies I read a book called First First Man, Then Adam. It's no longer in print, but you still find it on the internet. And he went down sort of this path to where he was taking passages out of the scripture word for word and then implying what he thought it would mean. And it basically mirrors what you're talking now, so to speak. First Man, then Adam, Man already being here, Adam coming from God or alien right, and just married it all together on that. It's a pretty good book. First Man, Then Adam. I haven't seen in print, but used to find on the internet. I've always thought about that book, And now we're having this conversation or not.
Speaker 2: And that's what's amazing, David, is that you're remember you were asking earlier about how much you know, or or maybe Daniel was asking how much you know religion mirrors what's now being said, and how much Jesus and all that stuff mirrors what's coming now with us as multi dimensional beings of love exploding into this multiverse and becoming a factor to where we are a benevolent force throughout the multiverse. And that book is the same is saying essentially the same thing that it is. That it's at the end of the day, it's all one big story, but it all has pieces of the truth in it. And here we are today, and you can certainly look back at any any Bible, any Kuran, any of the Indian writings, Hopey writings. It all says. It's kind of like they say when you're talking about getting into meditation. All the masters male, male and female, throughout eons, including back to Rumi, they're all saying the same thing. They're all saying, Look, if you just get quiet, get out of your head, go from your heart, and get really empty, you are basically not from an ego standpoint, You are love itself and you have that capability to access how powerful you are each day. And all of the et races constantly talk about humanity like you guys are royalty. We consider you royal. And when the Secret Space Program personnel say, why do you consider as royalty? We're like primitive. We can't even do all the stuff that your ships can do. They're like, no, no, no, it's not about technology. It's about this. It's about the power that you guys are bringing, the power that you wield that you have forgotten about because you've been mind controlled into believing that you're not all of this and a bag of chips. You are so powerful as a human and that's what all the e t races the reason they're here is to watch this unfold because they know that we're about to bring love full tilt boogie and when we do, we are as a race unstoppable.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think things happened in the past because one couple of words that really struck me is a couple of cultures in the past, they had a terminology forward called star people. Why would they come up with that to me? To me, that's compelling star people. Yeah, and I think one of them even mentioned plades.
Speaker 2: I mean, at the end of the day, you are a star being. I mean you weren't here originally. There were et races here long before you and I evolved on the planet. But you are the product of the stars, so to speak. You know, we could say that you're the Bobcat and coyotes came here and breadless. Well, that's essentially what happened. And we are the product of some of the best benevolent alien races. We are like a big experiment because they supposedly put twenty to twenty five of the best alien races together to create this thing called Homo sapien. And here we are now about to step into what we really are. It's an exciting time.
Speaker 1: Wow, get the book, people, get the book.
Speaker 4: We're going to get it shopping cart. There you go for those who are listening and watching. You know, you guys are interested in this book. I'll also have it after this is done. I actually have it posted on my timeline on Facebook.
Speaker 1: What did you say your website? Word was again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's just my name M. D c lig dot com and and all the Yeah she's a good looking secretary, right Melissa, And uh and that's right.
Speaker 3: So it's M.
Speaker 2: D c lig dot com. And you can get all the links there and certainly the audiobook. And if you guys get through the book, please write a review because it kind of spreads the word a little bit, helps us in the Amazon algorithms. And I just want to say it's been a pleasure to be on with all three of you today, actually all four of you wherever is and uh yeah, and hopefully we'll get to do it again soon.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it's been very interesting and educational. I mean, I'm absorbering a lot of the information that we shared tonight. I can't say I can't react to it.
Speaker 1: The man on the next camp. I'm telling you now.
Speaker 2: I told you that, I told you Daniel that if you open this up, I'm giving you both barrels. I don't hold back because I'm coming from a place of love and truth. And you can certainly read the book and get a lot more details about all the things that we discussed. But I think you'll find that when you read it, you'll have a sense that, oh my, this may be our actual reality.
Speaker 1: You got to think else coming up in the future.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm working on volume two, so that's what's coming up. And I'm doing a lot of podcasts, sometimes twice a day, so it's fun and and the book's doing really well. It just became an international bestseller, So yeah, give it a listen on Audible or get the book version. But I think you'll you'll really have a much better understanding of where we started from and where we are today and and hopefully what's coming.
Speaker 1: I'm still a book guy myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's yeah, very awesome.
Speaker 4: And uh, for those who've been tuning in tonight, thank you. And then there's gonna be future listeners as this will be appearing.
Speaker 3: Uh and playing on the online radio program e C b R or big Foot Radio. Uh, you know where we'd like to cover everything in between as well, and this is definitely in between.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 3: This has been great, David. I mean, excuse me, Michael, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's been my honor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Likewise, we'll do it again.
Speaker 3: You've got it.
Speaker 4: Likewise, Yeah, reach out to me. I mean, like I said, you know, well get your scheduled any anytime. Like we I meinly do this on Friday nights, but uh, you know, I put you on Thursday night since I don't have to get up tomorrow, but uh, on Friday, I usually hold that for strictly Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, well I'll give you.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a couple of weeks Daniel to get through the book and maybe if only a week, if you get the audible, it will go a little faster for you, but uh, once you read the book, you'll have a lot more questions.
Speaker 4: Okay. Bit awesome, and I know our viewers been definitely enjoyed tonight. You know we have listen Lincoln, great show.
Speaker 1: Yeah awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lincoln, Is that the same?
Speaker 5: Is that the same Lincoln? That's my assistants. He's got yaco.
Speaker 2: He's the one that keeps me scheduled, so I do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, they're the ones on the email I was dealing with.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, very cool. Nice to meet you, Lincoln. Very cool.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic. Okay, that's been a great episode. It's highly highly informative as well as entertaining, but highly informative and hopefully with your insight on a lot of stuff, maybe it's help open up other people's minds and that they're doing what we're doing or just wanting to find things of sale, so you know what's going on out here, so you give them food for thought.
Speaker 2: So sure, it's been it's been fun to be on the show with you. It's been really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, next time, I'm gonna want to reach out to our our friend William Nighthawks. He was on their live chat for a little bit earlier. I know he covers a lot of you know, how would you describe his.
Speaker 3: Podcast, David, Uh, the way he goes. But he's got a.
Speaker 1: Lot of different topics from the past to Native American history, culture, uh, to present day events. I just call him and walking encyclopedia as well. He does his own ideas and he does his own research on stuff, and he'll he'll tell you that a lot of people ain't gonna believe what its thought processes, but it's putting ideas out there.
Speaker 2: Well, if he can get through the book, it'll be interesting to see what his guess on the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, ain't bad about that.
Speaker 3: It's been a great night.
Speaker 4: So we are going to call it the end, and we appreciate everything that you shared with us tonight, Michael, and uh, likewise, we'll be we'll definitely be in touch for sure, bring you on in the future.
Speaker 3: So, uh, great, let's point of it.
Speaker 4: And if you're up for traveling, I'll throw it out there if you want to come out and join us.
Speaker 3: If you're a camper, hey, come on out. You know we're a lovely bunch.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I live off the grid, so I'm definitely an outdoorsy.
Speaker 1: What's great. What states you from.
Speaker 2: I'm in California. I'm in the Big sur area, so I'm I'm literally on starlink right now, off the grid.
Speaker 3: Real quick, real quick. Before you brought up startlink, I was going to make mention of this earlier. Now if if we weren't aware of starlink, of what starlink looked like.
Speaker 4: I think it was a few camp out to go. Melissa was the one that pointed it out. We were sitting there at nighttime, r on the fire and she said, look, they're stirling.
Speaker 3: I looked the whole line. It looks like a line of ours.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 3: Ever, Yeah, there's fifteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty two thousand picnic sized tables going around the planet all the time. There's twenty two thousand of them. And when they turn the so on each picnic table, just imagine there's two solar panels. If they turn them just a little bit the wrong direction, it reflects back at Earth and you suddenly see them in a big circle as they're moving. And the problem is the astronomers on the planet get really mad at Elon Musk's company because they're supposed to align those solar panels so that you never see all of the satellites around the planet. And that's what happens. It only happens once in a while, but you're actually seeing a ring of starlink satellites around the planet. As they move.
Speaker 1: Well, they also go in a string formation, because one we've seen string formation. Yeah, it looks like.
Speaker 2: It looks like a string. And probably from your vantage point, if you could see the string continue, it's going to go all the way around. Yeah, but in sky i've seen where it looks like an arc, and then other dives when they have shown up, I've seen them as a string, like you said. But from what I understand, if we really understood the mathematics and everything, they're just in a big orbit.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So it's one big orbit of them all linked together. There's as far as I understand, there's twenty two thousand of them continuously circling the planet, all in one, all in one, all in one big line.
Speaker 1: You but just know how high they are?
Speaker 2: I don't, but I bet you I'm sure that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure their orbit is online in a million different ways because they're always seen. So I'm sure somebody will say, oh, they're you know, six miles up or something. Whatever they are, they're in near earth orbit. I know that near Okay, yeah, I think so okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Well, very cool, learn something new every day.
Speaker 3: Well be well everyone. As I tell.
Speaker 4: Everybody, I know this wasn't in a big Foot discussion tonight, but keep it squatchy and tune in tomorrow night, January twenty third, as.
Speaker 3: Our guests will be sharing his Bigfoot knowledge and his experience as.
Speaker 4: Well, all the way from New Hampshire. Mister Mike Tinsley he's joining us tomorrow night. So but again, thank you guys everyone, and if you're not subscribed, be sure to do so now.
Speaker 3: And have a good night.
Speaker 1: Take care,