Speaker 1: Rock chain is actually the technology for new relationship like how people walk with people, how people walk with a company, walk with the association, even walk with the government. And the crypto is just acting as the connecting dots or connecting points, basically like a blood blowing into the entire ecosystem. And to make it live, the crypto is not designed for human, It's actually designed for machine. However, the most of the utility of the crypto is still between human to human.
Speaker 2: Hey, folks, welcome into the Thinking Crypto podcast. I'm your host, Tony Edward and my guest today is Sonny Lou who is the co founder and CEO of v Chain. Sonny, great to have you, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thank you, TONI you know always coming, Always feel great to come back to your podcast.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you know I'm a big fan of v chain. I'm a VET token holder, and I'm excited to dive into the latest and greatest around v chain. And you know there's a lot happening in the market, so I want to get your thoughts on everything. I would love to kick it off with the hyabousa dev net which went live. Tell us about that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, actually it's it's a test net face. We leave like a three months before the official Higabuosa launch, So September second to September nine, that's a migration for the test dev net. We basically simulate everything for the men at and the you know, the official launch that's exactly three months later. That's gonna be a December second to December nine for the Hyabooza launch. So it went pretty well, and you know, we did all of the testing internally, and also you know, try the different type of migration and try the different type of situation. Make sure we know like how to respond in case anything other than we expect it, we can we can respond to that. Also. Right right now we're on the auditing phase, so we're getting a bunch of security auditors to auditing the codes, auditing the protocols, basically auditing everything. Spend quite a fortune on the securities. Roughly we can get the auditing rapport around the early October or mid October. If everything runs well, you know, good to go. If even we discover some small box or you know, something we could improve, we still have a roughly wine and a half month to fix it. So yeah, so far as you're good, I'm very confident about the launch.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, great progress there and looking forward to the future updates. So maybe we can run through some of the benefits of this update, right, such as I read v or, inflation goes down, block rewards earned only by staking VET and much more. Can we walk through some of the benefits.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course, I'm actually the high abooseize the main show. Let's say, you know Gladica, which launched in June. It's just a warm up, you know, there are some cool features where you mentioned about a visa or in Galatica as well. Firstly, more demands you know, one hundred percent of the transaction fees will be burned and also dynamic gas fees as a new feature has been produced into the Galadica, so which simply to say more demands more, you know, cutting the more consumption of the visword. Right, that's Galatica phase. But in the Hyabuza the main change will be firstly, insurance of the vessel will be greatly reduced. Even considering the current staking situation was staking level, we could roughly predicted, you know, forty to fifty percent of inflation rate will be reduced. And also the allocation that's a that's the most important thing. The allocation of the visa or the new issurance issued the visul will be only allocated to either validators or either delegators. No more, no more users. So basically, in simply words, to say, we're kind of burning the candle from both ends. Firstly, more demands, more burned, and also cut to the supply. I would say, yeah, could looking good for the visa or valuation.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. And then the other major news I'm really excited to talk to you about is V chain steaking or VET token steaking via stargate. Tell us about this and how it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, the stargate is a tool basically not only for delegators but actually also for validators. So we launched the stargate in Galatica Galatica Pace in June, and you know, people love that and so far we had we already have more than twelve thousand NFTs representing the different level of delegators and some of the level delegators. Actually the big level, you know, with fifty million ves staking is quite a competitive. You know, I noticed that there are two minium node just getting available, and then just a few hours boom, it's gone like people just take it right because the high level of delegator that means high apui, so you know, people are really chasing after that. And also totally six billion vit staking coming from the delegators, so the stargate, we'll have the two point zero in December, right before the higaboos are launched. There are cool features introduced. Give an example, we're going to have more visibility in terms of the delegators staking, validator staking. Plus you know, the validator have a major change as well in the Hyabuja, so no more fixed twenty five minutes staking only you will beynamic, so people can choose from twenty five mini still maintain the minimum, but up to six hundred that so for sure moret taking, you will have more chance to produce the blocks. We're also getting more rewards and also there is a very interesting function we call boost the features. You know right now, when you mint the new delegator n FT, you gotta have a maturity time, right you got to wait for three days or twenty thirty days or forty five days up to sixty days for the highest staking. We realize it's kind of blocking some of the users when user doesn't really have a patience, which is quite common in the crypto word. So we we offer the boosting features so you can pay a certain amount of whatever visseel better VT to you know, getting the maturity time to shotting to be zero. That means you can do the delegation right away and also the same amount of the time you could use for the you know, waiting for the maturity, you can getting the rewards right away, and you are getting comparing what you're paying for the boosting, and you will get more reverse from the same amount of time. Let's put this way, and everything you paid to boost your maturity not going to be taken by anybody, including the foundation. You will be burned right away. So you're not just you know, speed up the process, but also you're contributing to the whole ecosystem valuation. Basically you are burning tokens by you know, enjoy the the reverse right away. That kind of you know use cases and in general speaking, the validator is actually for institutions. Even there are some let's say long term holders, some whales also they go through one of our community projects called Redino. You know, Retino already on board nineteen validators so far and they're still ongoing or major is for the institutions. So recently ki ROC actually set up the two validators to join the validator pool and delegator is more for the retail people. So as long as like like introduced last time, as long as you know how to operate the NFT and it just kicks youw buttons, then you become the delegators. You directly participate the decentralization and you're getting reverse without worrying. You're you know, without worrying the safety of your assets. So that's the best part of that's really great.
Speaker 2: You mentioned you know a lot of institutions can participate, can retail participate or directly or directly, Well.
Speaker 1: That's that's also part of a plan and deliverables in terms of the institutional institution on boarding. Right, So recently we onboard the Big Go and we also have a Retino as you know from the community as a smaller platform. So if as a user, let's say, there are there are two ways either you you wanted to staking to the service provider like bigg and join them to as a whole join the BIGOS validator. Let's put this way, or you can retinal do it providing a similar service, or you can hold in your assets as long as you manage to get more than twenty five minut aad. You can use retino as a validator as a service. Well, actually I heard Bigo is offering the same thing. It's called they have a product it's called bring your own Validators, which means you as an asset owner, you still control your assets, right, you have your VT in your wallet, but you basically to delegate to somebody or indorse, some no operator to run the validator together. So we call it the indorser plus no operator and group together. You can have validator round. Sure, you gotta spare, you got to pay some of the some of your earnings through the service fees, right, but still it's it's low entry for anybody wants to be the validator or simply you can just be a delegator.
Speaker 2: That's really great. Yeah, that's something I personally want to look into, So I'm going to explot that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, very cool.
Speaker 2: And then recently there was an announcement of v Chain partnering with Franklin Templeton, which is a huge brad frat excuse me huge Tradify institution. Tell us about that partnership and how you be working together.
Speaker 1: It's kind of hard actually, you know, you know all of the pr policy. Actually today we read about the news Franklin Tempting to have a full collaboration with the Bannis as well. Right, it's I always say it's part. It's quite unnatural, you know, following the institutions on boarding for the more clarity in terms of regulations, those serious players coming from the Wall Street. As we discussed the last time, it's inevitable. The trend is inevitable. So for us, we're actually working on several different partnership with a Franklin Tempting. What we can say today, let me see is we are on boarding the enterprises to be the Franklin Tempting clients as well. We go to the market together. Also, for sure we're gonna leverage with blocks technology coming from Vchin. We're gonna use the VCHIN blocking as well. It just like we didn't finish that yet. So from Franklin Tempting, they were like, okay, we're gonna We're gonna be very I would even call it the conservative a bit, you know, they want to play safe. They don't get any trouble from SEC. So that's why they say, okay, well it's down, then we can make a proper announcement. But we definitely looking for long term relationship with Bitchen. We're gonna go to the market together. But the freaking attempting just represent one of the examples, right, Like I said, we have we have a we have a several category in terms of institutions. We do have like a long term investor like a key Rock and the validators. Ki Rock also do the validators. Actually we have a few institutions on the pipeline in the pipeline as well. And also we have a service provider like Bigo. They provide a taking service to the retail to the institutions they provide bring your validators, like I just said, so allow you know, even the retail people can without technical capability to run a server, they still can be part of the validator program enjoy the APIs. And also some of the service provider like the tie you know, they have the terminal to integrate which actually is done already with v chain integrateed with vchin blockchain, so they can provide the business insights coming from whatever the data over the Vichin blockchain to give more visibility to institutional investors. So simbody to say, you know, we down the key Rock, Big Go, the Tie Franklin tempton. There are also bunchs of you know, institutions on board, which is kind of fitting into the whole market vibes right now. You know, from retail to institutions, that's the main scene for the crypto market right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's amazing, Sonny, since you know, the genius actors passed this current administration here in the United States is very pro crypto. We've seen a lot of big names, some of the biggest banks coming out saying they want to launch crypto trading, launch their own stable coins, tokenizing. It's amazing how many institutions are here now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the trend is inevitable. I was saying, you know, the crypto marketing now just sitting at four trillion dollars as a whole, right big coin is two points something. But I always say it's inevitable. Let's say, institution is going to be the main force to push up to the entire crypto market to another level. And also we heard about all of the news like d A TS like the collaboration between Franklin Tempt and the Biness and also even the arkings Uh the chair of SEC made a point in Paris saying like, oh, we'll welcome to super app, you know, to aggregate the treating the liquidity, the borough and lending all of the different type of services into you know, for for the future of the crypto. But also on the other side, I would say, based on the recent conversation with many institutions, I think what we're missing in the entire crypto world. You know, we're doing that, but we're kind of one of a very few is really driving for mass adoption by utility driven like why people use crypto? Right, why people access holding the crypto or what do you really invest for? I mean, sure everybody looking for profits, looking for you know, old go and see them coming up. Honestly, I think it's very soon. We know the Federal Reserve is going to cut the interest that's like ninety nine percent of the chance for sure in the midle of September. So it's clear signal following the previous pattern, that's a clear signal the boom market is coming up. But also from the investor perspective, what do you really invest, what kind of value or what kind of the utility those projects are creating? And the funny thing is very interesting, I discover most of the projects actually getting crowded in a similar track, you know, payment stable going, you know, DVI verticals. But following another thought, we believe blockchain is going to be the Internet two point zero or the Internet, you know, the next generation of the Internet. That's why we call the web strate from web one, Web two webs rate right, So it must be. It cannot be just narrow in finance work. It must be every industry is so I a would say, our narrative, what we are ever to what whatever we're trying to do, you know, from the enterprise adoption to the sustainability angle to drive the individual adoptions. It's you know, this is going to be a god for the next waves. It's just you know, following the logic. Financial piplication is very I'm not saying easy, but it's very clear, right, and there are loads of the use cases already. But everybody is trying to do the same thing. I think it's a question mark for me. But we do have our unique position and we're getting more and more attractions, you know from the institutions. They were like, oh yeah, you know, I like this kind of story. I like long term thinking, like the user grows from your ecosystem. And by the way, the V Better just reached to more than five minute users right now and forty six applications. I think it's almost doubled up since last time we talked. And we still get eight to ten in the pipeline always so. And as a results, as an impact, there are total thirty six million actions coming from those five minute users, you know, in acumulated way. And you know, we get super exciting about this type of redults, and the institutions getting super excited about these type of redults. So I would say, you know, it's just a matter of time, and we just keep doing what we're doing and our time is coming.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Yeah, I was going to ask you, you know, speaking utility, how is be Better vworld and and utility on that side. So it sounds like there's a lot of adoption, a lot of growth in users.
Speaker 1: Yes, like I said, five million users for the six applications, soty six million impacts or actions. And recently we just launched a new program to even give another boost up. We could a v funder program. And also I start with my letter, I promised I didn't use the AI to write this letter. It's all by me, oh, by myself. So basically, I you know, I reflecting. I use all of my experiences to be a funder. I've been a founder for ten years. You know, time really flies. So we find out the biggest challenge is no more just technical like how do you build the small countract? How do you deliver applications? That's actually quite a easy part, especially with support from AI, different type of AI agents. It's getting much much easier. However, the biggest challenge so far to most of the founders, to most of the applications is how do you grow your users? How do you iterate your products? You know, I share my philosophy as a founder to all of the entrepreneurs, to all of the founders in the Vigian community, I said, we have a three rules. Number one, you got to pick right. You got to find the right track, right industry, right, whatever, AI, whatever, crypto, that's a right for sure. No one would have questioned that. And also you've got to choose long meaning when you're facing the tough divisions like Okay, which way I gotta choose? You always think from the loan perspective, long wave perspective. But even you pick right, you choose loan, you still need to iterate extremely fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, So most of the we find the most of the common challenges to those founders. It's no more just individual developer, build the application and naturally attract to the users. No, you got to operate that. You got to do marketing, you got to do fund raising, you got to engage with the users, you got to manage the communities. There are many other stuff. So we launched the v funder program to give another actual support looking for real builders, real entrepreneurs could build the application to grow with us together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I love that As an entrepreneur myself, I love that that you're kind of helping to incubate and helping entrepreneurs and navigate the way. And and you said this with BCG that's Boston Consulting Group.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. BCG also play quite an important role into that. Basically, we designed the v Founder program together, you know, we we actually start with the three applications. So basically it was developer and delivered with BTG together, So Beach and Foundation BTG together we delivered delivered the three applications you know, with a with a starting package, which means we already got listed in the VBA LAAU, we already got the codes delivered. We already got a certain we call it a C users not much a few southerns. And also we even finished the integration with the AI agent to verify your actions. Right, so it's it's running. It's already over there. And even with some of the let's say possible future business model designed also code designed bit between us and the BTD together, so it's it's like we alreadys serve you the prem made dishes. What you need to do is just uh, you know, putting the microwave and heat it up and you can start to eat. So so we we're going to continue to do that, you know, to uh, let's say, whatever is coming from our departory like a PCs or products or even some of the enterprise opportunities. You know, we're getting more and more inquiries from the enterprises as well, even some of the enterprise opportunities we can put into the v funded program, you know, and getting anybody is interesting. Devote themselves to the growth of the ecosystem, your own applications. Then it's free for you. So it's better than just give like one hundred grand for the ground program. And you know, money plays one thing, but also we're looking for real builders, really devote themselves to builder stuf. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. And I feel like there's going to be a lot of people who are going to be looking to web three to transition from web to Web three, a lot of developers, a lot of entrepreneurs. So it's great that you're making it easy for them to do that because some of this can be intimidating, and you know it's brand new, but if you can make it easy, it's yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also the other strategy the focus is, you know, getting the infrastructure more and more ready. The last time we talked, I think it was March or somewhere, Yeah, around the March. Yeah, I think it's another test that have face for Galactica. When we talk about that, we said, okay, we're going to on board those custodias, you know, infrastructure service providers to ease adoptions. Right now, We've got Big Go, we got Key rock, we got the Redino. We still have a mini in the pipeline. But on the other side, you know, try to from the angle like how to make it easier for whatever is a small startup or big enterprise to join the v better doubt or you know, doing any kind of application in the ecosystem. So in terms of social logging, in terms of the wallets, in terms of custodient service, custudent licenses, those are things who are still working on that and getting pretty much very close to get it down. And then for anybody whatever your traditional enterprise or individual developers or even a small startup when you try to join, even you said, oh, I don't know anything about a crypto, I don't know how to build a smart contract. I don't need to I don't know how to build the API API to call the transaction here and there based on my application logic. Well, you can use some established the infrastructure tools to do that and they will you know, make the entry point even lower. So that's that's everything we do. It's actually served to onboard more more entrepreneurs and they were looking very much about they success because they success put them together. That's reaching success simple.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well said. Also, I know from my show notes here that potentially you're working on an AI roadmap, tell us a bit about how you're going to integrate AI AI agents and much more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually, thats gonna be next Monday, maybe by this podcast has been released. You know it's already there, right, so I welcome everybody to check it out. That's let's say, you know, we are the one of very few keep updating the white paper even for the v Better. We have this two point zero white paper for vbetter dot com as well, Right, so basically introducing AI heavily for the next four years or five years row map of the v beetter dot com. So ultimately, I would say, in my theory, the ultimately utility for crypto it has to be with AI. I even have a series say the crypto is not designed for human, it's actually designed for machine. Right, Well, you get that very easily. Think about that, those micro transactions. A human not gonna do that. Let's say I owe you one cent. Do you expect me to pray you one cent? No? Right, you ask for a beer or something, but you're not going to expect me to pray you one cent. But the machine do all the time for that kind of a fractional data, fractional exchange. Machine can process you know, that kind of the micro tranactions all the time, right. And also no human would expect themselves to process transaction like a thousand per day, right, No, but the machine can process a thousand tranaction per second. Right. So I would say with this kind of the feature, crypto is really designed for machine, not for human. However, when we think about the current utility of the entire crypto word, the most of the utility of the crypto is still between human to human. I pay you, I treat it with you, I do the borough and lending protocols. It's still human to human, right, So what about machine to human or human to machine or even machine to machine. So those three scenarios, I believe it's you know, with a huge potential with adoptions of the different type of applications and the user grows. So that's what we described in general in high level into this white paper. And actually we better doll and all of the extra applications already doing from machine to human that type of use case right from a user perspective, Okay, I use a recycle mode to do my mak shop. But from the application point is okay, I use AI agent, verify your actions and I reward you or paid you rewards in crypto way, in exchange your data in exchange of actions. Right, so the v better and also the extra applications is already from machine to human. We're going to continue to scale up. We're still aiming twenty million users. You know, last time we talked, I think it's we're talking about like, oh, we just passed a one million user bar. Right now we have two applications past two million user bar and we're continue to grow and still aiming twenty million user total and one hundred applications as our next our as our next milestone. And also we're looking for the new possibility how to leverage with AI to make the doll governance even better, more accessible, more user friendly to anybody. You know, we talk about the challenges for most of the doll in the world. The dow relies on the governor's voting. But unfortunately not everybody is expert on everything, right, but AI can be expert on everything. So let's say in the next time, when you have a proposal where you can just have an idea, you can talk to the AI to work a proposal together, even getting the voting process, you know, to make the ecosystem better, to make the governance rules better. So those are things that really elaborated and described with the deliverables in the road map. That's basically our idea. That's also not only for the mid term deliverables, but also for the long term goals. Eventually we want to build up the new Commas word wise enterprise adoption, individual user growth, mass adoption from retail users, and they eventually formalize a new Commas word with AI agents with a crypto as a blood floating around. So basically, you know, that's what we jore the first what we jaw the picture in the first version of White People back to twent and seventeenth and we just you know, take a step by step, stage by stage and review what we really do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, And it seems to your point. You know, as the technology gets more advanced and even humanoid robots along with AI agents, they're going to be using crypto blockchain rails and to your points of micro micro payments and much more so. This is certainly going to be a big part of the web ecosystems.
Speaker 1: Well, just just to imagine some of the interesting use case right today, if you want to buy a hair dryer, what you're going to do? You go to the Amazon, you go to the Alibaba, then you search and you find the best that you want to do. Or you can just talk to your AI agent butler I saying okay, I pay you two hundred dollars in crypto, that's my budget, get me a high drier a hair dryer next day in my house, and then there was such the whole world and find the best deal for you, fit your requirement and deliver it to you. Right, So those type of it's just one of the use cases we were thinking. And also they could be one of our community projects called Nubila. So they're basically cracking the crime data from the decentralized IOG devices as a crime data collector. So basically, the centralized AI agent could talk to each IoT devices saying, okay, I need the data from Brazil in September, or I need a data from Indonesia in August. Right, so I'm gonna pray you micro transactions for every piece of data you upload to me. So it's kind of like a machine to machine that kind of use cases. So whatever from human too machine or machine to human or machine to machine, I would say that will be the new value adding or new writing point for the global economy. So I believe that's the automated utility of the crypto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's so fascinating the convergence of these two technologies and how they fit with each other. And they're going to compliment our lives, like you know, the example, you gave up ordering something. You know, currently we talk to the Amazons and the Google Alexa and all that stuff, right, but it's going to be more advanced to your point, it can go out and shop for us, find the best deals and do those micro payments where I don't have to take out my credit card or anything. It just does it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then enterprise and video users they're going to formalize the different type of relationship thanks to crypto. Well, general speaking, we talk about the Internet is a technology, or even AI is a technology for productivity, right, it increased the productivity in an unimaginary level. So what are the block blockch is actually the technology for new relationship like how people work with people, how people work with the company work with the association, even work with the government. That's what the bloction is, and the crypto is just acting as you know, the connecting dots or connecting points or basically like a blood flowing into the entire ecosystem and make it life. So that's a really exciting future for the future, the future application and following the recent conversations with many institutions, everybody is looking for that. So every time I share our thoughts, what we're trying to, what we're doing, what we're delivered, and everybody get their own eyes open, like, oh, we should talk more about this. I mean, they mentioned about the entire crypto market, right, not just the daits, not just the liquidity the big money flowing around here and there or price talks. We need to talk about the more future of the technology. How to go to really go to the mainstream. I would say the finance adoptions coming from you know, institutional adoption or even we call it the Wall Street adoption. Right, you're very close to the Wall Street so you know that. So when we talk about the Wall Street adoption, it's actually just a first step because that means pretty peering the money prepare you know more funds injected to the ecosystem. But eventually the money money is smart money will flows into whoever got to the utility, whoever got the value, whoever can last longer. That's recording investment, right, otherwise it will you know, sounds like a batting or gamboardings for short term. I'm not exclude to the possibility for the short term, but eventually the smartest money the long term, you know investment, that's going to be the main scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, well said. You know you mentioned digital asset treasury companies earlier. I'm curious when you think about this trend and these companies buying different crypto assets, putting it on their balance sheets and possibly one that may hold VET token soon.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the d T as the new concept actually evolves like super fast, right. Micro Strategy was the first one holding a bit going and getting much much bigger by time, and then come up with the serum, then come up with other portfolios. To be honest, I received maybe ten to fifteen different type of inquiries to collaborate. Firstly, it's really positive to have this kind of the concept and also iterating the format very fast. And actually recently I just a couple of days ago I heard I readed the news SEC start to you know, take a close look and even getting a new requirement about those deities write whatever you try to increase the or launching some secondary offering, you need to have all board members or shareholders approval. Those kind of restrictions. I think it's potish, it's positive. It's getting more regulated and more you know, let's let's say, incentivize or motivate the right guys to play the right game, but not just you know, try to be in a short term gain or a short term gain. Right. So also it kind of opened up the funnels to more money to new funds, which they are who the who let's say, are not able to buy crypto directly, you know, even like the patient funds or insurance funds. They're not gonna go to the coin base open account and start to buy the They cannot, right there are many regulations require them. And they played the different strategy way, but investing into the stocks that could be that could be an opportunity for them and to the project. It kind of opened up the funnel to new funds. But also on the other side, I think it's just a matter of time. Honestly, when we heard about the d A T and they're getting very hot too. Now it's just two three months, you know, it's extremely fast. How they iterate, right whatever from the regulation side or from the player side. Ultimately, I would say, you know, following the logic from SEC, the regulators or the market, the smartest money we're looking at, Okay, what is the real fundamentals of those tokens or for the d T stocks as well, like why would I buy this stock not buying that stock? Right? So let's say it's eventually back to the fundamentals. It's just like any kind of investment porfolio. You got to look at for the real growth, look for the future business model, what kind of the impacts for value you're creating. So eventually it's the same thing, it's just a different type of format. So in a nutshell, I would say the DAIT is getting it's just getting the infrastructure to the traditional market rating or being even better than before. And now the game or the ball is back to its progress. Hence, like what the utility of creating how many users your own boarding? Right? Is your model is going to be sustainable or not? That kind of question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that definitely makes sense. Yeah, it's going to get very competitive, and then you're going to have to invest wisely to see which companies doing you know, the best strategy and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also that in the future even now getting you know, growing like this way, if you're just creating a company holding whatever single assets or busket portfolio and doing nothing, it's not going to be ideal whatever from the regulator point of view or from the market point of view.
Speaker 2: Since we last spoke, you know, the Genius Act pass was huge with the stable cooin market. We got the Clarity Act coming up in the far all, which should be really big. The meat and potatoes and a lot of the important things of the market. You know, what are your thoughts are you anticipating that gets passed? And it unlocks a lot of innovation.
Speaker 1: Of course from different type of angles. Firstly, you kind of sweep away the cloud on the name in terms of crypto and the blockchain. Nobody even talked about the SBF anymore, right so, and also that means also the enterprise institutions have no any barriers come to the crypto market, so they start to first they introduce serious money into the market. Secondly, looking for any collaborative opportunity to boost up the own business, secure the future positions in the very competitive market. And also last one not is I think it's very good to today's White House administration of President Trump and you know his idea. I think it's he's super smart and genius to set up the United States, set up the goal to make a United States America to be you know, the capital crypto capital of the world. Right, and it definitely will lead secure the leading leading position of the United States in the high tech basically already leading the way in the AI, and secure the position of crypto and also plus all of the other high tech technologies you're gonna make, you know, simply as to say, make a US great again. So it's quite bullish, and I think any every other country is gonna follow up. They will have to. They have they don't, They're not gonna have any choice because eventually the choice will be on people's camp right. Think about you know, the country like Veninzuela or uh some underdevelopment countries. If the currency system not favorable to the users, the people are going to choose the stable coin. The people will choose the dollars in the different forms, right, So eventually everybody needs to catch up, needs to follow the trend because the trend is just inevitable. So that and to the crypto guys, that means huge amount of the users only imaginary level amount of users waiting for you to on board. Then you're going to speed up, do your thing, do your products, make your technology be usilized by anybody in the world, and then you will win. So eventually, I would say again, utility will be the king. Hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and sunny I came a wait for the day when we you know, some of the unchain people say, hey, there are a billion people on chain. We hit that goal or that marker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, you know, even we talk about I think the last time I saw the data, it's four hundred million something or five hundred million, less than five hundred million total crypto users. Right, but most of the users I have to say, still, you know, just be an exchange user. Yeah, right, they keep all of that as in the exchange they didn't never use the product yourself. But I would say it's quite common for any kind of new technologies. Right when you think about the dot com wave, when you think about the early stage of the mobile phone. It's just taking time to grow. But the king, the key is still you gotta have some application people can use on every day, like people use Google, use Amamal, use Facebook now using chat, gibt or gronk every day, right, So you've got to have a functionality and utilities and the real massive adoption will be there. Otherwise it's just a treeters or investors. And if there's no user, and what's the point, right, what's the future? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, great point. That's why I like, you know the better where you're doing things in the real world, you're getting rewarded. You're you're connected on chain, right, like we talked many times, charging your tesla or using a certain type of cup or whatever it is. If once we get that into the real world and people say, oh, you mean I can earn rewards for things I normally do and do better for the environment, you know, I think once that connection is there, you're gonna start to see a lot of people participating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and eventually all of the web Stree user they don't even realize they're using web three yeah, right, they're just using the different type of applications or using a super application or do this or do that in the application. So it's it's just like today, nobody call yourself, call themselves like, oh I'm an Internet used. Everybody's in the user right, So for webstree is definitely that way. It's in havitable.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, great, great analogy there. Final item here any updates with Dana White and UFC. I remember seeing a video Dana Whites that he bought some VET token.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he's great, man, he's great. He went oh ying, he went oh ying as he said he actually, you know, do the real thing. I noticed some of the community wreathing up the different voice saying like oh yeah, you know, you just give that token to Danna for free. No, that's not the case. I didn't even know before he say that in front of the coin desk. I was like, dude, serious. He said, yeah. I just ask him, you know, my my man to go to the coin base, and I bought the million dollars VET from the coinbase. I would say, wow, you are a serious advisor. Actually, I believe I really respect for that. He said, it's not because I know you. I understand your saying. I also try your products before I put the serious money into that and agree to be your advisor. So it's it's just like think about a Warren Buffett, right, he invested heavily in the Coca Cola because he loved Coca Cola. He drinks like five kins a day even when he over like eighty five or ninety years old. That's the right logic to do any kind of investment, especially for serious investment. If you put let'say, one hundred million dollars in some of the projects, you never use the product from the company or from the project. I mean, it's really risky, right, So first date, then I put his own money as an investor, and also he become a really valuable advisor. I cannot disclose too many details, but we're working thanks to data, we're we're working U opportunity to collaborate with one of the biggest players in the market, not the crypto market, in the traditional market, in the high tech area, to integrate the AI and the crypto even some wearable devices to make the user journey even smooth, even easier. So yeah, Danna has been like super supportive. Every time I talked to him once maybe sometimes once a week, sometimes once two weeks. I'm gonna meet him again in October in Vegas. And so he has been really you know, only helpful, but nothing else. He's helping everything and try his best, really try his best to give the answers, give the devices or put the right connections enable some of the use cases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am really a grateful That's awesome and it's great to hear the relationship is going well, Sonny. As always a pleasure, and I'm looking forward to the future updates, and you know we're gonna do another one maybe in another three months and talk about the latest and greatest. And I'm looking forward to Monday with the AI News launching and this this is gonna be out after Monday, but next week for sure. So thank you so much, Sonny. Really great stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, always being a super pleasure to talking to you, Tony, and hopefully we can get back together very soon.