Speaker 1: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling podcast with Jack and Carnascio.
Speaker 2: So JP Sorrow Think You're Untouchable.
Speaker 3: Word Light Pass, word Light special reporting.
Speaker 2: The last time is now was decided as part of the Clunrappening, and we're feeling untremendous work soon for like a tremendous sense of gratitude, as we do each and every year thanks to the outpouring of support from the solar system. But as part of our planning of the unwrappening this year, we thought to ourselves, you know, sne is coming to Bustin for the last time on the weekend that we had penciled in for the unwrapping, and we thought, if this is the last time for John Cena, maybe it's the last time you and I go to the Boston Garden for a show.
Speaker 4: That's true, That's true.
Speaker 3: I mean the last time is now, and the last the last time is.
Speaker 2: Wow, and the last time is how.
Speaker 3: I just I sit here wondering as we're like passing all these there in traffic, and all these cars are obviously going to the Garden to go see John Seen's final show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The traffic was backed up for miles obviously everybody is coming to see John Cena's show. But I wonder, I asked the question, are we the only ones who are absolutely miserable to go see John Ceena's last show.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're. I don't think that there's possibly anybody in Boston Garden who's gonna feel as kind of dragged into this thing as we are. Like we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're basically forced ourselves to buy tickets to go to something we don't want to go.
Speaker 2: It just worked out too well. Yep. And that's the story of our lives. You go looking for trouble, trouble comes looking for us.
Speaker 3: That's Laps last. Serendipity is against us. That's the thing people don't understand. Laps Center and Deputy is not always a blessing. A lot of times, more often than not.
Speaker 2: It is a curse. And so if we're going to go through this and pretend that there's something special and significant about Sena cutting a promo at the top of the show and then a series of tournament matches with mid Carver's to determine who's going to face him in the city, that would actually Poney up for his last match on like his well beloved hometown, which I think is a as we make away in is a huge storyline here.
Speaker 3: Well that's I mean, that's a good point because I out of all the people who would wrestle in their hometown, Seena was always booed. Sene has never been cheered fuck at Boston. I don't think I've ever seen Johnsena cheered in Boss. I don't know how often he's come in his like, you know, in his where now people like him where now that the kids from two thousand and five are now adults. But you know, I have never seen him in Boston since then. But every time I remember seeing him in Boston, they would play up this hometown hero thing and he'd get booed out of the building. Nobody in Massachusetts likes John Cena.
Speaker 2: I mean, what I will say is when you talk about like hometown support, yes, in pro wrestling, often what it means is no matter whether the guy's a face or a heel at any given moment, when he caught, when Jericho comes to Winnipeg, when Brett goes to Calgary, when Seampunk goes to Chicago. Ok, yeah right, more Tampa for that matter. Although within Ympoot and Timpoto. But the idea is that people will go nuts like even Seth, even Seth Rawlinson, like des Moines, Iowa, We'll gotta pop. That's never been John Cena's thing in Boston. They have never they have always been feeling about him how the rest of the ww fan base had felt about him. They hated him when it was when he was corneas fuck, they loved him when he wasn't corneas fuck, and he was never like Boston's favorite son and all this it never that never really sunk in with him.
Speaker 4: I don't think no, I mean that.
Speaker 3: I remember I'm trying to think of there was a Summer Slam specifically, and it was the did he Face Agdus SummerSlam that was in Boston?
Speaker 4: Was it two thousand and six? Did that happen in Boston?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and six was in Boston? Yeah, that was Hogan versus Radio, Right, So I think about that show, I'll tell you so. I remember I watched that show on pay per view. I was in LA at the time, and I remember thinking I was curious how Boston was going to.
Speaker 3: React to John Cena, Like are they going to give him the hometown hero welcome, and I just was I remember being like, nope, this.
Speaker 4: Guy just guy can't fucking win anywhere. He can't.
Speaker 3: I mean, he wins all the time, but he can't fucking win over the crowd anywhere he goes, even in his home tune.
Speaker 2: And and I mean.
Speaker 3: Maybe if he went to West Newbury, maybe the Fazios would share him.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well that's another thing too. I mean he essentially from New Hampshire. You know, if his real homecoming should be like Nationalea or Salem should be fucking yeah, Salem, New Hampshire, Verizon Wireless Arena, and maybe.
Speaker 4: That's that's where you should be.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know Elzers are boarded that. You know they wanted to do the last match in Boston, but Boston wouldn't pay to have the show in Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: Would Who are you talking at, John? Who that's from?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 8: Why do we want to fucking celebrate a guy from mathun Those guy's Carlton Fisk now?
Speaker 4: Because I don't. I mean, look, okay, he's from West Newbury, great, but like, what has he done? He's a fake? He's a faker.
Speaker 2: That's another interesting thing, as I think about Boston sports celebrities and the people that Boston the athletes that Boston has embraced the most and considered the fabric of the city, they aren't from Boston. You talk about Larry Bird, do you talk about David Ortiz, you talk about Carlton Fisk, you talk about people that when they come back here, they're just revered to a degree that like, there's no hometown pride in these people. It's just that they delivered for the home franchise, right.
Speaker 3: And I think that honestly, when I think if John Cena his hometown, I don't say, you know what I think of La To me, that's a hometown you know as well been born there, you know. I mean, I just I just can't. I cannot see the city of Boston in the state of Massachusetts giving a rats ass that John Cenen's final Boston Garden appearances happened tonight. So as we turned that over in our minds, we thought, you know, we probably should go because it's, if nothing else, it's something to see. We're not going there to have a you know, a syrupy sentimental experience overseen is which is gonna be a promo anyway, probably and maybe he'll give someone an AA, but we're gonna get the first round.
Speaker 2: Someone to a There's certainly a lot of people in that locker room that they're on the wagon. But it won't take it won't take much more than a stiff breeze to knock them off. Yeah, that's one of them.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, John, Oh John, Oh my god, it's your last time in the big city.
Speaker 4: I do wonder.
Speaker 2: I do wonder if they can can vint some like know nothing mayor like that this guy's like or no nothing governor from the past, that this guy's a big deal. You should be here at this thing. And they're like, okay, Like if people tell me that he's a local hero, I'll be there. And he's like, maybe he's not.
Speaker 4: Romney would be a tremendous raw.
Speaker 2: General manager, magnificent.
Speaker 4: He would be spectacular.
Speaker 2: There's a guy who would get a pop at Salt Lake City because they're so keen.
Speaker 3: On Utah these they're gonna have as many shows in Utah as you'd want. And Romniey would always get a big pop, biggest pop of the night, tell you Austin type pop.
Speaker 2: They could have used him to fill that house for Center Nate's main event. Wage didn't do so well a couple of weeks ago, but of course they they were. They were in the black several million dollars just to bring the show there in the first place, to start with.
Speaker 4: Yet nine months name kid, Mitt, It's Willard.
Speaker 2: Actually his first name is Willard's Mitts. I believe his middle name and.
Speaker 4: Or nicknamed way Why what baseball Mitt Romney?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Catcher's Mitt Romney? Mittens called Carlton Fisk Mint, That's exactly. But yeah, I mean, get your hat, Mittens, Romney, go out in the cools. We're making that drive. We've made it a bunch of times, and in a lot of ways. I will say, it is a bit nostalgic for us to do a short thing like this.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, this is this goes back to to the two thousand and two two days early days, for sure.
Speaker 2: I agree. So we're kind of taking a break from your regularly scheduled total hull Cochin programming, Complete hul Cochin Programming to bring you a special Laps live report.
Speaker 3: I might I'll tell you, I might get a shirt. I might, I might get the last time is now?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah, before we start to record a bus because you know, the question is do I get a shirt?
Speaker 4: Question?
Speaker 2: And now why why is it a question in your mind? What I said, By the way, for the record, I said you will get one.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying you should or shouldn't that you will, I know, because well, the questions I don't like.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 3: So I in the last like maybe ten years or so, I'm at the point where I think to myself, Okay, I'm in the moment, and I think about all the WrestleManias we've been to. You're in the moment and you want to buy something. You're like, I want to buy a shirt, But I think to myself, when the fuck am I gonna wear this shirt? I'm not gonna wear it. Ever, I don't want to wear it outside the house.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I guess I could wear it inside the house. That's fine. But so I'm like, why do I want to give this company money? More money than I'm more to giving them. I'd rather give myself money and buy one of my shirts?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: And I get, you know, have too many of those two I know exactly.
Speaker 3: But I'm all fine, I'm fine supporting us, But I so but at the same time, I'm like, you know, it does feel kind of for It feels, for lack of a better term, it feels somewhat poignant to buy a last Time is Now in Boston shirt. I honestly, I think back to two thousand when I bought my Finally the Rock has.
Speaker 4: Come back to Woolster shirt that I used to have.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a unique It's like because to me, it feels at least somewhat unique in that it's like, it's really happening right here.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the Wrestlmingia shirts too. That could you could say that, But I don't know, it just doesn't. This feels different to me. It probably doesn't. It's probably stupid. I'm probably giving in. I'm probably giving in to the devil. And that's fine. You know, I suppose we all do it. We've all been there. We've all given Satan some fucking sweet cheddar at some point.
Speaker 2: This is so, this is such a t KO experience, you know, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, that's true.
Speaker 3: I don't think have we well, I guess for some of the restaurants we've been with the t KO, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: It feels different. Well, this t KO era feels different. Oh, no question, I mean everything is so the kids say today it hits, HiT's different. Yes, Sin is going to hit different too, and that his punches are going to look more fake than ever tonight.
Speaker 4: Fact, isn't it true pretty much that nothing is really hitting these days?
Speaker 2: And the w W the isn't The metrics are there, but they don't understand the difference between that and people wholeheartedly being and excited. They don't understand that the Roman run is over and as much as as capable as Cody is, I think we're learning that Cody's thing was the chase, you know, and even though he's I'm not saying there's anyone better suited for that position right now. I'm just saying now that he's had the belt for a while and things have taken several different twists and turns, he had the street fighter opportunity, it's like, okay, well that it's not going to be the Cody run that a Steve Buston had no think about how we're truncated to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, think about how well think about all the people that you know, they get to this certain point and all of a sudden movies start coming to them, right, So it's like, you know, we're going to get to Hollywood Cody Road sometime soon, sooner than we like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before Cody can establish something that we look at as like the scene or run, right, but the Dybu title for years and years or on top for years and years.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, honestly, you know, his run was stardust, So let's just remember that, all right, that's when he was at his prime.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean, I think scene even though it was a heel line, and he continues saying it, even if he turned back baby face in the summer, went with the last real world champion, because it's not I don't think it's so much John saying that he's better than everyone's ever we're gonna come after him. I think it's them acknowledging that the way they do business going forward around the top guy is going to be so much more fleeting and so much more swamp in swamp out and guys are going to be so much more, so much more ephemeral. They're gonna come and go a lot more than what we used to think of as the top WW guy.
Speaker 3: You think you think you think by next WrestleMania, they're gonna change the title to the t KO Championship.
Speaker 2: I think there's a chance. I think t k O Mania is coming.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think I think when I say entertainment Frenzy is going to be the new one said WrestleMania, entertainment Frenzy.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's always what I wanted to be anyway, March Shapiro's here tonight. This is our new best friend here at the t KOC suite. This guy. Every time you read an obnoxious quote about them trying to overlay like Deloitte consultancy language around running a fake fighting business, it's always coming.
Speaker 3: Out of his mouth. He's the chief of ender, this guy. Yes, and listen, and you know what, he's right. He's right and everything he says, and you have to accept the fact that he knows better than we do. And I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: Don't be mad because Mark Shapiro drives margins, drives margin improvement across all.
Speaker 3: Verticals, and drives incredible cars as well for that matter. So I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: He obviously he worked his way, he found his way to the top, whatever whatever way it was, whether it was honorable or not not my place to judge. He's been with Ari and Patlitzel from the beginning days of WM. I just say, you know what, here's this guy. This guy knows entertainment, and this guy knows what sells, and this guy knows better than we do what we want. And he especially knows when money's being left on the table exactly, and I think the ticket price is tonight.
Speaker 2: Speak to that and.
Speaker 4: Listen if he's going to I don't even ask you that much of those work.
Speaker 3: And he'll tell you what if he sees money on the table, he's going to put in his pocket.
Speaker 2: I think that's safe to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't blame him.
Speaker 2: I'll do the same thing. We're just enter, you know. I mean, they cancel house shows. There's no house shows anymore, and so you're not going.
Speaker 3: To get Who cares? Why do you want to go see them? It's not televised. I wouldn't want to go do that. What a waste of time? Go see you just live wrestling? What fuck is that?
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with the decision. The point I think is that without a house show circuit, we're really never going to get another full time ww champion. That we can think of is the successor to Bruno Hogue. Full time exactly what I'm saying. If there's only TV twice a week and a place once.
Speaker 3: A month, like full time, full time is whatever people at home on Washington TVC. If they see the Champion every Monday night, every Thursday night, every Wednesday night, every every day on their fucking YouTube clips every day on their Instagram fucking shorts and their tiktoks and their whatever, you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's full time.
Speaker 3: Listen, the full time demands are different because the Champion has to be constantly creating its own content. So what do you expect. You can't have house shows. People need to create content, not house shows.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so true.
Speaker 2: And so I think we're we're leaving a time period where we're ever going to be able to again make apples to apples comparisons between top guys, and I think that's what dies with John Cena is the last guy to actually work you know, Sheboygan and these in between towns and actually be able to say, Okay, how did they pry.
Speaker 4: So about three hundred seats in that one?
Speaker 2: I mean, how did he perform versus Hogan in these cities and versus Flair and versus Rock. We're not gonna be able to do that. And going forward because we're entering a new era where we streamline and maximize profitability in a per eventized basis.
Speaker 4: Just stream from.
Speaker 2: Streamline, just stream, everything's already profitable before you sell one ticket and it's event tized. I don't think people have really realized the the adjective of the moment.
Speaker 3: For every raw should be in a stadium, every raw should have sixty thousand people at least in each one.
Speaker 2: Sounds like like a like Xijenping making it like a proclamation to his to his bureaucrats, you know, to his uh, his ministers, to make it so right, this.
Speaker 3: Is this is it okay, Like you don't get it. If you're not behind it, you don't get it, and you shouldn't watch anyway.
Speaker 2: And speaking of Jijen Ping and the Chinese Communist Party, John Cena in Spotlight Tonight and certainly, hey, you know who's gonna do? I bet Don Wallan for the fucking Caloon's gonna be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, he's gonna.
Speaker 3: I am sure they are having an incredible We should drive by actually afterwards and just see, like, look at the fucking trucks. I'm sure there is going to be a massive after part.
Speaker 2: We could make some real trouble.
Speaker 5: We could make some real are we Route one bound?
Speaker 4: Listen? I got nothing to do tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Well we're uh, we're locked in the last time. Maybe now for your coach chairs as well as for John Cena here in Boston, and we hope you enjoy this special report from your coach Chairs on the road to John Cena's final Boston show.
Speaker 4: Okay, so all right, we're talking about this fucking line. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I've never seen this. I mean, I just came to a Celtics game. There is no line at the TV Garden. This one is called the way around the corner. These people all have tickets that they want to line up an hour before the first match.
Speaker 3: They've all got seats, right, They've all got assigned seats, same place, just like the last time.
Speaker 2: Is now? Okay, okay that I don't go ahead please, Well I'm just gonna say.
Speaker 3: So, I'm walking around and this is this is awful, this is very this is me be my absolute judgmental worst.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I'm walking around.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at all these people online and I think to myself, if I were a pro wrestler, I'd be embarrassed.
Speaker 4: To have these people as fans.
Speaker 2: Right, They're just.
Speaker 3: Fine, pathetic that you what they are? There are people, That's that's the thing. I mean, Listen, I always it never ceases to amaze me when when I come into a place and I come into a wrestling show, okay specificly with wrestling shows, and I'm one of the thinner people here. Okay, this happened the garden, this happens every time we go.
Speaker 4: I'm like, wow, I'm I'm I guess I'm doing okay.
Speaker 2: Still, I'll tell you as much as wrestling has changed and gained an acceptance, still one thing hasn't changed. You can tell when you're at an arena for a pro wrestling show versus any other sport or entertainment. I come to this for a million different things, this building, and nothing looks and feels like the wrestling crowd. Nothing.
Speaker 4: And that's neither a good thing nor a bad thing. It's say I it's all again.
Speaker 3: It's awful, But I don't know if there's something about it. I'm just like, you know, I don't know why I've read you here.
Speaker 4: I think it's you.
Speaker 2: Know, first of all, wrestling is very popular lower on the socioeconomic ladder, So you see people coming out to events that you normally wouldn't see on a night out in Boston.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that's that's just it, That's what I guess what I mean, Like, these are people.
Speaker 2: Who don't go out for fun, right and and God bless them all, Yes, you just don't see them except when there's a wrestling show, right, you know what I mean? They really don't leave the house. And the ones I'm talking about, I'm sure many of them do. But the ones I'm talking about, the ones that stand out as not being at anything else you ever go to, or at least presenting if they do go, they don't present the way they present going to a wrestling show. You can just tell. You can tell a mile away it's a wrestling crowd. But not just the fact that they were in ww T shirts.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's the fucking line. For some it's a line for an event that sold that pre sold tickets. Everybody is around the fucking block, I.
Speaker 2: Mean it is, it is stretched.
Speaker 4: What are they gonna?
Speaker 3: What are they gonna what are they they're gonna miss Like we're all going in at the same time. Like we're all like, I've got an assigned seat. You've got an assigned seat, Like you said, the same time. But what's different about this time? I guess it's the last time.
Speaker 5: It's now.
Speaker 9: Time.
Speaker 2: So we're seated. We're the wise.
Speaker 5: You don't have to stand in that line.
Speaker 2: Just cross the street when the gates opened, and your end.
Speaker 4: But uh, never listen, never stand in the line.
Speaker 2: Or a wrestling show, you've got tickets, Well that's the thing. Only the wrestling crowd would think you have to stand in line to get in an hour before the main event taping.
Speaker 3: Do you think do you think that they're they're thinking they're gonna get like an autograph, they're gonna see somebody walking in.
Speaker 5: I think they're just they they don't go to anything or wrestling anyways. Yeah, I think they think time is of the essence. And well, when we're talking about time.
Speaker 4: Well the last time is of the essence. The last time is now.
Speaker 2: So we're sitting here with all the time in the world, we speaking of time, and we're just thinking thisself. You know, time to think about popcorn, have time to think about merchandise?
Speaker 3: And then what time to think about John Cena. It's his last time, time to think about his last time to think about time.
Speaker 2: Well, no, we can't ever put things like this out into the other verse, as we just did talking to each other without recording, without making sure we put it on the record.
Speaker 4: It taste later.
Speaker 5: We proved to be prescient.
Speaker 2: But what did you say?
Speaker 3: What I'm thinking? So I'm thinking of myself? All right, what if tonight? What if tonight?
Speaker 4: All right, he's.
Speaker 3: Listen, he's not wrestling as far as we know, right, he's just cutting up chromo.
Speaker 4: We don't even know if he's cutting a prome. He would just be waving to the crowd. He would wave into the crowd. And so he comes out.
Speaker 3: But he comes out, all right, and he they're already got annoyed with us a level, and and he comes out and something stupid happens, and like you know, he he trips walking up the ring steps and he tears both of his quads and this is the last time, like this becomes the last time he doesn't make it to DC his quads.
Speaker 2: We would be proud of him then, or what.
Speaker 3: Else didn't didn't just didn't like his his tit muscle fucking get ripped off his chest at one point, John Yeah, or turn bicycles.
Speaker 5: Than Kennedy on rod r Taorris Peck like cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking trick that off right off the boat.
Speaker 2: Seen it comes out. You know, I've reached the finish line of my career, and you know my whole career, I've said it's a marathon, not a sprint. And that's why tonight in Boston, I want to announce my final opponent in this city.
Speaker 5: Jahar sar All triple.
Speaker 10: Ah Levic, of course, is the first guy in the ring. Bring Vince back, Bring Vince back.
Speaker 4: I love him?
Speaker 2: Here boss, what another hometown hero.
Speaker 5: I'll find it interesting a brother in New England or comes up before John Zita. I don't even I don't find.
Speaker 2: It into yeah, but here will we won't imagine what time do.
Speaker 6: We've called me here for night like this? We also live in a time where people don't agree on money.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 11: Everybody has their opinion.
Speaker 6: Especially when it comes to this business.
Speaker 4: Oh shucked up?
Speaker 2: What comes with.
Speaker 6: Everybody has an opinion, whether it's fans, whether it's talent, whether it's media, whether it's for people in.
Speaker 2: The back running that there's.
Speaker 5: Every he knows what him on?
Speaker 11: Who the greatest of all time is?
Speaker 2: It's you? Obviously, no one.
Speaker 6: You're getting measured from a million different ways in ringing performance, uh, the ability to.
Speaker 11: Tears somebody up in this misa, your ability and a.
Speaker 5: Few pr He's gonna ready, Who's the greatest of all time?
Speaker 4: Right there?
Speaker 2: Huh, there's the only man to get one of those common.
Speaker 12: Words in the English language.
Speaker 6: Overs they are all subjective.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I have the unique ability.
Speaker 6: She has some a lot of different sides as a fan, as a talent, as.
Speaker 2: A who has the unique ability business.
Speaker 11: Man, as a propit. I can see all the.
Speaker 6: Sides of what it takes to be considered break in this and I think idea that.
Speaker 11: Tonight might be one of those nights.
Speaker 6: Where everybody in this building can agree on one thing.
Speaker 5: My mom is the greatest of all time.
Speaker 6: The satings on there from every pice and from every side.
Speaker 11: I look at it.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 11: Maybe the most.
Speaker 6: Subjective person there is there is only one person at the top of that list.
Speaker 11: What a person who in the blocks off is attraction?
Speaker 2: What persons the race.
Speaker 6: Is what person that was ruthless on his microphone?
Speaker 11: I compare everybody in art what a person who did it all?
Speaker 2: This is not talking about.
Speaker 12: This is a split since someone.
Speaker 6: I thought it was view business as much as anybody on the face of this planet and just wanted to see it elevated to the biggest form of inner case.
Speaker 11: He's planet possible.
Speaker 5: He's still talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah that what person, when I look at and objectively, is.
Speaker 11: Without a doubt, the single great Oh my god, assad.
Speaker 2: Has never seen asshat is already said for me.
Speaker 6: Objectively, he is, without a doubt the greatest of all time.
Speaker 5: It is that I went in two thousand and six a father.
Speaker 11: To bring him out to hear now.
Speaker 13: Roch it be like Sean Michaels or something. Who ay, how would right side the right side up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Well, quatch turns, quatch turn, knock you out of ten.
Speaker 5: I want you to sit down.
Speaker 2: We're holding up, but holding up the ten beats blanket at the game. It's the biggest moronic. I'm gonna I'm gonna try you.
Speaker 15: One question I've heard of is who would you like to face?
Speaker 2: Here we go? I predict, I predict the damn you.
Speaker 5: I can see the chance up in Boston.
Speaker 1: He talked and to sit down, and they didn't.
Speaker 11: It does not cappin without each and every one of them. Thank you, it's amazing. This question came up, who should should see the face?
Speaker 7: Let's through it all.
Speaker 11: There was one question that I ask you wanted to do one person?
Speaker 5: I shouldn't they face?
Speaker 11: Would do? I want to do trouble?
Speaker 5: You're still on the round?
Speaker 11: What goal in this exercise?
Speaker 8: The greatest to do my daddy's to try to pay back all the opportunities and chances to showcase myself in front.
Speaker 11: Of an audience. The doubt you're gonna do and then the fans have been gracious enough to put up with opal leaders.
Speaker 15: But I play about tonight because tonight is the time is now turned.
Speaker 5: That's the stupidest sucking.
Speaker 11: Will showcase their spills.
Speaker 16: Heard an opportunity for the champs.
Speaker 1: Maybe they get tired, don't see they got they gotta stop the word showcase like, oh.
Speaker 11: You're gonna have to bring it because I'm not going now without a fight, go to no pat.
Speaker 5: I'm not not worried to not worry enough to do It's not jobbing.
Speaker 11: And he said, this is an announcement. It needs so much to be right here here.
Speaker 15: When my last performance this the seven thirteen Seturday nineteen eight, agn so lame.
Speaker 5: They're boing they wanted and he took a pause. Big mistake to take a pause, Big mistake. Come, I thought it instinct.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 15: This is where it means so much to me. It is ignited to close one chapter, but.
Speaker 2: It is also to be.
Speaker 11: Nine of opportunity. Oh my god, yes that's right.
Speaker 5: One many times it's sa an opportunity words.
Speaker 6: But also a chance the tar people a time to shot and showcase.
Speaker 5: This still the case again.
Speaker 11: We'll be a pickyware man.
Speaker 15: W w ross the Superstars post exhibitions for the XDS.
Speaker 5: To for the future like this fucking terroris what was I talking about?
Speaker 3: That it was even an England without that's in the ring making sure plangemic.
Speaker 12: Sing here he ceased to exist.
Speaker 15: So December thirteenth, it's about closing one chapter.
Speaker 2: Also it is about paying the road. Look at you get it. That's we're not watch for this too.
Speaker 4: Why do you have to do that here?
Speaker 11: I did have one last episode.
Speaker 15: Thank you also for this one because it self I wanted to come in Boston one last.
Speaker 2: Time because it never comes here again ever.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't tell man did Russell in London? We did earth? I just passed up to Boston.
Speaker 5: H hear this boomys.
Speaker 11: So in your old garden? And if he was everything for.
Speaker 2: Me to stay.
Speaker 11: Two thoughts, you know the magic in the air to look up the panels from the left to tell them lest.
Speaker 12: You sur foudy like the d.
Speaker 17: To fill.
Speaker 5: N see.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 12: Mama, Wow we're doing this. I don't excerted. I'm be gonna work my panel.
Speaker 18: Whoa h.
Speaker 12: Yes, the real champions here.
Speaker 2: Don do dam.
Speaker 19: At the back, but out of the zoo we got I guess the greatest of all time and the greatest of future time.
Speaker 4: I hope he catch him in the balls.
Speaker 5: I hope John Cena and John.
Speaker 2: Cena Senior, Space Ray and Doom the series.
Speaker 5: That is the only man event we are.
Speaker 2: What's the going? Oh?
Speaker 20: Oh see d a bus.
Speaker 11: You're talking about a child.
Speaker 13: Accept the fact the dominant mysterio is who you mean, He is who you want.
Speaker 2: You just can't accept that yet. That reminds me of what you said about Sea nine two thousand and seven.
Speaker 16: Accept dominant the stereo as your savior, as your christ child, your Messiah.
Speaker 11: Are you sure another thing? How men to me? I interrupt old man's calibrations.
Speaker 5: Yes it does, old old man somewhere, yess.
Speaker 7: It does.
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 11: Oh, hold on?
Speaker 2: Is he on? The tournament? Is dominic?
Speaker 11: The German?
Speaker 5: Thank you will be?
Speaker 2: But they haven't announced that dumb.
Speaker 11: Mysteriom supposed to do?
Speaker 5: Don versus do and see that German?
Speaker 11: I don't know. I'm about your boding.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 2: I have a business.
Speaker 11: There someone to.
Speaker 6: I'll put my time.
Speaker 2: He's talking and ship no question, someone's turning up on the night. Let us I want to take you far. He talk, you know.
Speaker 15: Or in the speech, But I think you miss the nager and your ego, and you forgot where you were, and you forgot.
Speaker 11: Who you're talking to you.
Speaker 2: He said, let's go.
Speaker 11: Give the other city. I give you a chance tonight. Who don't have a chance.
Speaker 7: That's a boy for end.
Speaker 2: I mean to the book, isn't it very carefully?
Speaker 15: Because if your next are trying to pick a bike with me, I promise tonight.
Speaker 11: You will lose.
Speaker 13: Hona Pits John Flopits Donna bit.
Speaker 15: O.
Speaker 4: Don should say, he's the Derek Jeter.
Speaker 11: Set I have for your father.
Speaker 21: Who right down.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna let you turn around and you walk your ass back to him.
Speaker 2: A look at this day?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, oh lively, John, is he talking about?
Speaker 5: Which doubt is he talking about? They called that out of Monday. It was hilarious that he said, don't talking about my mother.
Speaker 7: That any time any place anyhow?
Speaker 19: John?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh no, no, no, dumb, dumb they having the new president the clocks truck.
Speaker 3: Is not what they say when the when the the person done up their coffee for a second. Yeah, trips, get out of here done wants.
Speaker 11: Are with the people here at Bostom in Massachu.
Speaker 7: What did you say.
Speaker 11: Anytime any place seems ever party game.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tonight.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 7: Place.
Speaker 16: I don't say.
Speaker 11: It seems like one hell of a time, not about m So the talk the day with you, God, you will defend.
Speaker 2: What time is.
Speaker 7: But then.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 1: And the friends climbed away the baby face himself the love. Seriously, what Adam Paris couldn't do that? Adamparisons are a little match.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Mercy great right, a lot of Netflix.
Speaker 5: Let's goill do commercials are willing.
Speaker 12: I don't want sows no.
Speaker 18: See a very very delequan.
Speaker 2: Situation because.
Speaker 8: They cannot have John Cena lose, but they can't.
Speaker 5: Have Don lose either. They put the belt in your line.
Speaker 7: Change.
Speaker 12: John Zuemer can lose his wine, and I don't know if I mean that would be that would be a balls of thin John say you know what, I'm gonna.
Speaker 11: Dropped the domasuy can exchange time.
Speaker 18: I mean that would be very not quite hard, but.
Speaker 12: Not in Montreal.
Speaker 2: Looking sweating, no.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 11: With each every.
Speaker 5: Last Yes, no one's no one's done that yet. This is hard and that's hard.
Speaker 2: That's so freaking big.
Speaker 22: Yea, yeah, so excory I knocking down Senor.
Speaker 1: That's a good start for anybody. I don't think anybody has interrupted this celebration at that intro.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 12: Let's go dumb.
Speaker 5: Yes, are you ready for John Senior or the intercont champion?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: First time right?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yes, I I guess the first time is now.
Speaker 2: Ironically, the last time is his first time and it's now.
Speaker 5: The first time is now? Who are the fun It's not what I've been told the whole time.
Speaker 2: Near it was January thought it was the last time.
Speaker 5: Johnson was a wrestling.
Speaker 2: I think, what's gonna happen? Have you said to a Survivor series?
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know, I'm getting you.
Speaker 18: Did I did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna be a string finish and that it's gonna be prolonged till the Survivor series.
Speaker 2: Take a what it's a good move.
Speaker 12: It's a good move.
Speaker 3: Look if if if Drake Wat's his button needed a moment to fucking take your time out, you know, to whatever, throw the ball and whatever, you know, you.
Speaker 5: Know, dialed into Hitler hair.
Speaker 2: It's not falling the same. Well, wait till he sweats a little bit. It's the bill cream. Someone just said such of the commercial break while it's taking you so long? Yeah, take a walk go home?
Speaker 18: Good, that's great.
Speaker 12: Yeah, what's your back?
Speaker 23: Damn?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is the is the walkaway?
Speaker 5: And the Titans trying so smaller regularly now? Yeah, pretty usually get in.
Speaker 7: The same.
Speaker 2: What are the steps? What was John Cena certainly stainly didn't see those.
Speaker 18: What the woman right, uh diagonal?
Speaker 2: You know, she was like she's gonna go to Colos and I'm hoping to fuck John seen at all?
Speaker 8: Do you know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's had that hope a couple of times now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, every time every time they comes up to Boston, she comes down and she like always goes and she's always hoping to get a good grab on the spring wall.
Speaker 5: But a little look at a duck's off that is B fifty two.
Speaker 12: We go.
Speaker 2: Whoa, she's likeing to fry her rice.
Speaker 24: No, we're out.
Speaker 2: The future.
Speaker 5: I mean this is clear, right, I mean this, that's what this means.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you there's no mystery about it. Okay, Dom is the future.
Speaker 25: Right right, may be the king of mystery, but there's no more mystery anymore.
Speaker 5: The king is dead.
Speaker 2: That's right. Here we go.
Speaker 5: How many amigos I did through four?
Speaker 26: The quattro amgos, Yes, tribute to your Dad, Mother.
Speaker 11: And Don.
Speaker 5: I thought Sena was gonna lose them for three amigos.
Speaker 2: You mean Chevy Chase, Steve, Martin and Martin Shut. I knew that was coming.
Speaker 5: I saw them horseback in my mind.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Yes, drill them.
Speaker 5: He's seen immediately roll under the rope, have to kick you out. That's good, ring veteran ship. I'll try.
Speaker 4: That's that's you know what that shows Uh, you know he's ring in general ship.
Speaker 26: Uh, don't come on, that's not fair.
Speaker 2: That's not fair.
Speaker 5: Don't say that about him.
Speaker 2: If you were all at church, would you say Jesus sucks or God sucks?
Speaker 5: Here's the corolary? Mm hm, come's Tom on the charge in the corner. I wouldn't do that again.
Speaker 4: What the hell was that? I was awful?
Speaker 2: I guess he's gonna do it again.
Speaker 18: Who sucks?
Speaker 5: Miss sit on the hut. Guy's powers like, that's great, but I'm fucking sold out. A guy got dif from downtown on that one.
Speaker 2: Downtown crossing.
Speaker 1: You did the red line of that one. The last line is done, Jack, We got to Springfield.
Speaker 5: College all that.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's beautiful. Dom knows what he's doing.
Speaker 5: He's master tactician. He hadn't started.
Speaker 2: That's what exactly. He knows what he's doing. Where is it all time?
Speaker 3: Domsty one better than Holgan, better than better than Austin, better than Rock. Yeah, how is he going for the triple A bell? There's an intercontinental belt which built it up for probs.
Speaker 4: Intercontinental.
Speaker 5: That's when he hoisted up in the introduction.
Speaker 2: I thought if it was the other belt, the triple A belt. Right, surprised I haven't been renamed the cripple h belt.
Speaker 5: Shut one Chino, one chinos. It goes in the end the head butt.
Speaker 27: Number So I'm gonna pick the ring steps over there, the ring steps till Yeah, they just leave.
Speaker 5: Him on their side.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: M hmm, good right hand. Put see it on his seat.
Speaker 4: I want to have seen his said to Dom, take a moment. I need to take a breather.
Speaker 5: Maybe he's going for a very slow paced diving.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 5: But number two, I'm the sling shot.
Speaker 2: Here we go. He's gonna miss it.
Speaker 16: Oh he's upright, How he's reaching?
Speaker 12: He's reaching?
Speaker 5: Ye, he needs your support, Boston, I'm.
Speaker 7: My support, uk.
Speaker 5: Tampo.
Speaker 2: How does it not know that's coming?
Speaker 5: How did an he did the first time?
Speaker 2: I can see it, Jesus if you're wondering, Yes, we do stand for the five huckle shuffle.
Speaker 5: Yes, but I do see them the right and yes, hey did that?
Speaker 2: Very dangerous?
Speaker 5: He's he gonna lose the pail o, Yes, right him into the post, shoulder first, kick him in the balls. Got just qualified.
Speaker 2: Do what you gotta do. Get out of there. I'll kick him in the balls right now, so we gotta do.
Speaker 23: There.
Speaker 24: He is, yes, yes, yes, he's I'm doing the tune about the bar.
Speaker 2: Look at that. Smart move, smart move. He just got to distract the rough. He's gonna grab something wrong right, the ref is.
Speaker 5: Gonna retie the post and he's got the chair.
Speaker 2: How old is gonna get.
Speaker 5: That's the eddy? Oh god, girl gets cheer about himself. Rough three doesn't know who did what?
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Houble you qu such an idiot?
Speaker 5: What a ham he is?
Speaker 4: Just hit him in it anyway and keep the belt.
Speaker 7: Knock over the chair.
Speaker 5: Seen us creeping out?
Speaker 2: No, not good, zenus creeping up like a silver cooke.
Speaker 5: Got the ropes. No, rough, come it out out, let out. That's tup.
Speaker 7: Talk.
Speaker 2: But you don't lose.
Speaker 5: You dont talk righting a cold?
Speaker 7: What a cold?
Speaker 2: What an idiot? Was he fucking the rookie?
Speaker 5: Is this n then?
Speaker 2: Well they don't do that show anymore. They don't do they want anymore. Come on.
Speaker 5: The rough end the rough mayb be dead. Down's doing something. Yes, John, turn around, Joe, don't turn around.
Speaker 24: Turn around, Come on kid, that's uh ship yeah, well.
Speaker 19: Hold on, no, no, no, no, no, no, Yeah, say kicked out, your ducking rugger kicked out.
Speaker 5: You're all suckt stake.
Speaker 2: You're all losers.
Speaker 12: Don't kick out.
Speaker 5: Here's the king. Go you don't let him kick out to win the bat?
Speaker 18: Love tis one.
Speaker 2: Nine, don he's gonna catch him.
Speaker 5: What if he finishes it? He's gonna kick out of two?
Speaker 7: Here do you go? Oh?
Speaker 11: Oh, I don't know, sup?
Speaker 5: He does one to.
Speaker 16: Name fulish selfish, selfish, selfish, selfish, selfish.
Speaker 18: That's your go selfish books.
Speaker 7: I never couldn't heard, my lord.
Speaker 18: That I'm selfish booken, go.
Speaker 12: Selfish, selfish, selfish.
Speaker 5: I am pet If you ever get any drink bullshit, you don't demalizer my whole soul.
Speaker 2: Look at this.
Speaker 18: Person, bullshits.
Speaker 2: Keep browser.
Speaker 18: Absolute discrition, shot as pass.
Speaker 26: And no.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: He's a la fan wrestling podcast with Jack and jo It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast. Okay, all right, so uh exiting the garden? Yeah, last time, it's just now. Yep, this is the last time we're in the garden.
Speaker 9: I'm sure you're in for all my all the matches after John's Hi. That is fucking It's sort of god, it's just a it's just like it's it's like a Louis to short film, Like it's like that's what it is. Like, it's just all this goofy, like, let's we have no logical way to get to where we're getting, so we're just gonna fucking announce it like it's a fucking joke.
Speaker 4: Oh, the war games thing is so.
Speaker 2: So played out, they have to switch it up. We were talking. I mean, he draw random partners in war games that you can't control, like Survivors, enemies on the same team. Yes, let's have some fun.
Speaker 4: I don't know why they I said to you.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they've never repeated that Formula had a pay per view like that, or Survivor series.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous. This is one too many.
Speaker 2: Like everyone takes care of themselves and then come November, everyone needs five people back in the month, right, Like they see him Funk, Cody Roads, Jay Us all of a sudden, like they're there for each other, right, Well, usually they're left to fight for themselves, right, and then he.
Speaker 3: Fucking calls out for William Regal like in the most fucking postmodern you know, scenario of the evening.
Speaker 2: I thought a little bit of headlines are an La Knights promo that's gotta cut off. We had an INtime thing. We had an interesting dvantage point on it because was.
Speaker 4: He selling tickets? That guy and shows? Does he know the match is over?
Speaker 2: He's not a taxi taxis all right.
Speaker 4: Point because the season's one through?
Speaker 2: What of taxi? Right behind Night and it is kind of the program so we could see the spotlight. We could also see the the digital clock they hold up with the countdown over his head and as he was wrapping up the promo, there was about ten seconds left of the countdown and they pulled down the marquee that displays the red digital countdown to where it left him kind of blind is how much time he actually had left. They pulled it down early, you know, and the sentence slowing down his promos and then.
Speaker 4: They just cut hi up. Oh as time was up right, if it's if it's if it's Johnson, his last time is happened? Dan Ellie Night's.
Speaker 2: Time was up? Well, what do you think?
Speaker 5: All told so seen his last Boston appearance.
Speaker 4: It was you know there there there was.
Speaker 3: The scene of stuff was fine, I mean for the most part up until up until Donjon and I thought it was completely pointless, like he said nothing that was of interest. It always like plugging random bizarre NXT shit that like, I mean, I guess I kind of understand that, but I don't know.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, there you go, you know, like, but you kind of want him to have a sense of closure and not just fucking building up to the next thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 12: It was fine.
Speaker 5: They knew you were coming to They booked him to lose the strap.
Speaker 8: I mean, obviously, listen, that's that's why I haven't been able to watch any Patriots games this year.
Speaker 3: But otherwise I start losing. So I mean, I think, I don't know. I mean, if I guess you're gonna lose to somebody, they booked.
Speaker 2: Him pretty strong. Yeah, and it I mean, you look.
Speaker 4: Great if he beats I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: If they do book him.
Speaker 3: Against his dad at Cyber Series and he beats him, I'm calling it now. Rumble Winner twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here we go. Yeah, we're good. Here you go.
Speaker 2: All right, So we are now in the car leaving the lapsed time is now, that's right, John Cena saying goodbye to Boston. Yeah, it wasn't really like a big tiery thing. It was just like we're moving on with business here again. It was so phony because like there's no family, friends, nothing, no dignitaries.
Speaker 8: Like a.
Speaker 4: You can't play them for that.
Speaker 2: I'm not showing no details. I don't know about that. I don't know if you know he's not like he's you know, Boston's first son. Now, wouldn't you say, Governor, You're gonna go, well, is this so this guy's a wrestler? I mean, like pro like ww s, Wait did he do Olympic? He is the Olympias. I would expect my staff to come up to me and propose that I take time out of my schedule to go to something that's.
Speaker 4: Essentially understand like you want me to go like to go to a live like you want me to go to a play?
Speaker 2: Is what you're wanting to do? Right?
Speaker 4: You want to what is it a musical?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 2: Stephen Sondheim presents John Cena. Well, Madame Governor, they have, you know, elements of every form of entertainment.
Speaker 4: I see.
Speaker 2: Do they have kabuki? Yes, they're the main event and they want. They're gonna win the tag titles from what I understand.
Speaker 3: But see this is the problem. It's it's all predetermined, right, we all know who's gonna win.
Speaker 2: So we are going to as a special treat to ourselves into you in the Solar System for this lap special report made possible by you know, essentially the gods of serendipity that saw to it that when we plan to convene for the fourth annual Unwrappening just happened to coincide with John Cena's final TD Garden appearance here at his hometown. And there's always been a lynch pin, if you will, yes of Boston Wrestling shows that you become acquainted with the longer you become a fan, especially if you're around here. You hear about it and you know about it, but never doesn't seem like a good idea to check it out for yourself.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you know, it's not even that. It's also like I don't even think about it after the show's over. It never dawns on me, Hey we should go to Kowloon Kowaloo. And this is basically a palace of Chinese food and Polynesian.
Speaker 2: Cuisine Cuisine, Palace of Cuisine, fifteen minutes north of Boston and big wrestling fans. The Wong family runs it and if you go and if you ever go in there, you see wrestling pictures.
Speaker 4: All all over the place.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know that Conrad Thompson and Pritchard did it live comedy show there one time, and yeah, in conjunction with one of the Boston ww pay per views. And it's a place that you know, for at least hardcore wrestling fans, it resonates. So we're going to check it out, see what we can see. It'll probably be nothing, honestly, I mean, you know, I'm actually half expecting him to uh not have it there. I mean I said, I think I'm wait even to have a sign that says, aha, fuck you, laps man, We're not here.
Speaker 4: We went some place.
Speaker 2: Alves went to fucking Beningans.
Speaker 4: We went to Kelly's Roast Beef.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the slightest I mean, nowhere nearest dramatic, but the slightest tinge of silver dome anxiety. Yes, it's like I need to start preparing myself for this to be a complete dud. But there's never going to be another look. The last time is the last time is now. The only time is now. There's never going to be another time in our lives where things line up to where we might actually try to do This show didn't get out too too late, we didn't have a terrible parking situation in terms of an hour to get out of here, and it's only fifteen minutes away, slightly north of Boston, so we're going to see what we can see.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do live pressing anymore.
Speaker 2: I know, isn't that the take home? We're just talking about it, Like, I can't watch these guys and women go through the motions of a match anymore in person. I don't understand the point of sitting there watching them play out the string.
Speaker 4: It just it just seems so fucking phony.
Speaker 3: It's it's more so than ever, like really, it just like it just he feels so contrived, Like even with guys that are supposed to be like edgy, you know, guys that are supposed to be these uh, you know, real wrestling guys, It's like it just fucking feels like garbage.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of sameness to it. I'm tired. I'm like, I'm tired.
Speaker 4: I'm tired. I'm tired, and you know, everyone goes crazy for Ria Ripley and I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I don't know fucking why. She's just so dull. That's really Yeah, that's a that's a big disconnect one like the crowd is going nuts and it's like I don't see it.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, there were two run ins at the end. There was an idiot Kyrie saying, and then there's fucking you know this guy what oh what?
Speaker 4: Who cares?
Speaker 3: And then I know how Japanese women look alike. Well, no that's not that's not it. I just don't know their names as well. Left, I'm trying, you know, I'm luckily not gonna be easy. It's never easy. It was easy, you wouldn't do it. Jimmy Dugan brother put it that way. Jimmy Duggan, Yeah, Jimmy Tangan But okay, so yeah, what who is it? Iosco Io Canuity made it? And they just so I could say war game right, and it's like like they come out and and I literally just waved my hand like oh fuck, this like this is yours.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are standing boss is sitting in his seat and he throws the hand down that waved off like it's just not for me anymore, He's not.
Speaker 4: And also like, I mean, okay, it's like the okay, like as if we almost didn't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sitting there, like I guess, kind of questioning who's gonna come out, and then when they do, it's like, oh, of course it's these fucking.
Speaker 2: Clombs, you know. Yeah, it's they're in a weird position right now.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just think I think it's time.
Speaker 2: After ten years, the time is now, right, John cen is it's time to hand it off to another generation who can find deep enjoyment in the way they present wrestling now, because it's certainly not us. I mean, we'll be around, we'll be watching, we'll be suffering, dumb, dumb, dumb, and we'll be driving all kow loon. He's down. The solution is the solution. He's all they got, He's all they got, all they got.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: He is the only thing of interest, he is the only thing of excitement. I mean, you all heard it as I was fucking screaming for him all the time, screaming at the idiots who don't realize that that he is there, he is their new messiah. That was remarkably full circle. You want to talk about it, Kim.
Speaker 4: Was it really was?
Speaker 2: It was full circle From Wrestling A twenty three. Anyone who knows that story Boss is standing at a parking garage at Ford Field when going into WrestleMania, screaming down at all the people that have seen the suck signs that Johnson is their messiah, their savior, and one day they're gonna be glad they had seen it.
Speaker 4: I think we just saw I saw it. That circle closed.
Speaker 3: We absolutely did. We absolutely did, and Dom and Dom is waiting in the wings, and it's gonna be magic, absolutely magic.
Speaker 2: And we're just gonna keep rolling here about ten minutes out from the famed Calo and it won't be I'll tell you what we see now. You should know at home that the restaurant is closed, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, we they closed at nine point thirty. I mean we used didn't you say you saw the owners at the ringside?
Speaker 2: I saw, honestly, somebody that I think is a member of the Kalo family in the front row and seem punk was slapping hands. Started a commercial break, but I'm not sure about that, right.
Speaker 4: So you know, is this a private party function?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 4: Yes, are there going to be fans there? We'll find out. Is it even the thing?
Speaker 2: Is it even happening? You made a great point too, and that like Sena is gone after the first sement, Auntie at a met.
Speaker 3: Oh, listen, all right, I'm I'm fully expecting, Like, first of all, I am I if it is happening, I would bet you that Randy.
Speaker 2: Orton and brock Leather have been there since like two in the afternoon, just.
Speaker 3: Fucking loading up on my ties, sucking down spring Rolls, shitting Fried Rice all right, like just living it up, and like he's wing off and he's just like screaming. I can see fucking Randy Orton just causing so much fucking trouble and they're just waiting for scene. They washed raw from from there, you know, and Scena left. Listen, I guarantee you've seen the moment.
Speaker 8: That's why I seen his match was first because normally back in the golden days, you would know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, you set it up at the beginning of the show, so people saying watch the end of the show. But he was done, like it was Saturday's main event. He's out and he goes, he went. He's been a Calvin for the last hour and a half. Yes, wow, we're about to find out. But yeah, today any any listen, he had a last time is now with Nicky Bella on the way out.
Speaker 2: How funny it is that she's booked at the same time he's having his farewell tour. He's got to deal with her being around. But yeah, I mean this has been the sight of some controversies over the years. I believe back in the day when Randy Orton was, you know, acting out all the time, he had a confrontation with a fan of the calendar.
Speaker 4: When he was acting out. Please, I know, right, listen.
Speaker 8: I think they just keep some things quiet nowadays, but I think he's always acting out.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't trust that guy. I wouldn't be able to be around him for about ten minutes. Absolutely not, absolutely not, especially in the public situation.
Speaker 6: No way.
Speaker 2: So it's been I think Jericho had a shouting match one time with the fan because it became a thing. Fans got hip to this and they they're there and again you can't get into the restaurant, so it's not even sitting next to the wrestler rant or see them, because I believe they keep the place open just for them, just like the decidedly non mob influenced North End Boston restaurants would stay open for Brunoso Martino back in the day, having absolutely nothing at.
Speaker 3: All to do with the mafia nothing, which is great. Perry was always watching. Listen, Brno is as clean as a precious.
Speaker 2: Sheets, thank you. And so we're going to see what on John Cena's final night in Boston as a wrestler. Yep, the Kowloon's looking like that's really about seven minutes out now, the Scenic north Shore, the Scena north Shore, the scene. Yeah, how do you spell that? I guess we'll get sonic maybe if it's there out here, yeah, scenic. So Kowloon is is well, it's been called New England's premiere Asian dining and entertainment complex.
Speaker 4: You think it's a restaurant, it's not. It's a it's a complex.
Speaker 2: It has it has complex. It has like three restaurants in one. Essentially it feels like huge.
Speaker 3: It's so fucking big, although it's not as big because the other one that closed down though, what was that one called Rememory. Yeah, on a hill there was like a it was oh yeah, it was like it almost opened for like two seconds, and it's millions of dollars were spent on it, and also through this.
Speaker 2: Prestigious like elite high end Asian rush hallice of Asian Quisy Ryot, and it just fucking and it's like ruins and stuff for a long time.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's gone now, but for a long time it's it's empty. Like it looked like you know, a palace in China or something like that, so it was like abandoned.
Speaker 2: There's the kind of restaurant that got so big that the founding family ended up getting elected to the Statehouse, right, yeah, they're.
Speaker 4: So they get their tentacles.
Speaker 2: It's so many different things around here because they have such a big franchise that like they become politically powerful in addition to commercially powerful. So it's just it's a it's a it's a riot. It's just the most Boston place I can think of, because there's nothing of sloppy Boston drunk likes more than Scorpion Boll.
Speaker 4: I mean it's funny, Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 3: You think of all the things that are Boston, and yet Kowloon is one of them, and it's like it's none of those Irish Italian No, No, it's just.
Speaker 2: The kind of food and drink those Irish and Italian want when they get fucking hammered.
Speaker 3: Right, stuff that stuff that makes you ship fast, and they're all hammered at all times. It's it's quite a place to go. Think of how many how many fucking glasses rocks thrown against the.
Speaker 2: Floor today, just today, you'd be such a fucking customer service nightmare and demanding ripping his shirt off like fucking you know, you know, he and Borton have like are doing like you know, uh.
Speaker 4: Like it's basically sumo battles on the on the on the floor.
Speaker 3: Went right then, say to each other, either are fucking puffed out steroid were riddled faces.
Speaker 2: It's fine, shut up, it's fine, just sitting facts and it's listen.
Speaker 3: We'll all get there someday, all right, we all we all need to stick an even on an ass at some point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you if the last time is now, let it be.
Speaker 2: So we got some dude who knows what it waits is the world famous Kells and yeah, I've been there a bunch of times over the years. You said they used to go after Thanksgiving. We did some Thanksgiving trips there. On the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We went a couple of times with my family. It was like after Tube of Christmas at Fanuel Hall. We would do Union Oyster House. But then sometimes we're up for a change and we would go to Caloun. I only have been there for like fifteen years. Oh wow, that far back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a long time since I've been there because I think even the last time I went.
Speaker 2: To I wanted to go, it was closed, yep, for whatever reason.
Speaker 4: But it's been a long time.
Speaker 2: Just a few minutes up the road is the world famous Golden Banana Strip Club. I'm gonna left right here, right here, Okay, I was right here full and left. Yeah, I said right here is and right where I'm pointing. That was about call right there. You just said left here we go, guy peeling out and the Golden Banana. Here's a trivia note about the Golden Banana Strip Club. I once did a AM wrestling radio show in the Golden Banana Strip Club. I remember years ago we posted uploads of me interviewing like Jeff Hardy and Edge on this radio short lived radio show and one time the host of the show, we're having me on as like a guest. And yeah, sure enough. They were broadcasting live from the Golden Banana and some kind of soun promotional arrangement.
Speaker 4: Okay were they were they stripping? There were a.
Speaker 2: Couple of dancers on stage, but it was like it wasn't prime time. It was like early evening on a weekday. It was just like a just like an advertisement. Alright, we're coming up about two minutes out by the fucking Route one and so long. Oh yeah, it's a big, dense cookie counter commercial strip, but there's a lot of wacky, weird thing.
Speaker 3: Well it's just weird because it's also like it's not it's not like a typical commercial strip, like it's a it's a major highway that all of a sudden becomes this commercial strip and it's like, you know, it's it's just so weird, like it's almost like you gotta you gotta jump off a speeding train to get where you want to go.
Speaker 2: So true, I can see in the distance it's a lit cathedral ceiling yep that they have there. You made a minute with Brocks, like helicopters, land restaurants, roof.
Speaker 3: Exactly doesn't They like don't allow it for anybody, and they really don't want to do it for Brock, but they can't not do it for Brock.
Speaker 2: Brock. Guess what he wants saying right listen, he'll fucking rip your head off. He's landing the god damn hellic up there on the roof. It's that simple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fucking wear like a suit but no shirt.
Speaker 2: One minute out, one minute, Here we go. John seen his final night wrestling in the garden, looking like on the kowloon side. What's his last time of kowloons. We're on the case, folks, glf on the ground like we fucking do. Wacky things happen when we press for Corn. I know, I think you should know this by now.
Speaker 4: Kalon Cow.
Speaker 7: Cow.
Speaker 2: I see it. I see it beckoning in the distance, like the Statue of Liberty. That's beautiful, fluorescent. Bring you're hungry, here you go coming out.
Speaker 11: Look at the look at the fucking cars.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I just thought this place was closed.
Speaker 2: Cars.
Speaker 4: Look at this fucking clown's going.
Speaker 3: We're not the only ones, friends, I'll get the twenty forty cars easily, easily.
Speaker 2: All right, you just see cars at this point. Do you see talent? Do you see grapplers? Do you see autograph seekers? This thing is sla like.
Speaker 3: It's it's if you wouldn't fucking Maybe they are opening, maybe app maybe they can definitely try to go in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh for sure, I'm definitely going in. This is insane. I didn't plug this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now we're going. We'll form again a live folks.
Speaker 2: I'll just for no off car.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean the kitchen. They will smell the kitchen still cook in.
Speaker 2: Fast. They're cooking for the wrestling. Yeah, don't know. Yeah, so yeah, of course they're cooking for the wrestlers. If I hit this, the screen shuts off. Uh yeah, I can see some people sitting in their car or stuff. What's that we got hooters? Well, the rs is flickerings. This is hoody. Look at all the Look at all the fans outside this place.
Speaker 4: Holy ship, this is wild. Rush past to cover the.
Speaker 2: With all these fans?
Speaker 7: Is this all?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're all clustered against the door.
Speaker 4: Look at this.
Speaker 5: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: That's that's just some wings that's going.
Speaker 5: It's all let up for the holidays.
Speaker 2: Look at it in so fans just literally stand outside of the front door. It's it's it's all.
Speaker 5: She was already in their shops.
Speaker 2: That's why he made tracks. He's in, he's eating.
Speaker 5: He ain't come out the front door.
Speaker 2: He ain't coming out.
Speaker 5: The front door.
Speaker 2: He's probably got a tunnel from the garden right here.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, he's he's listen. Any minute now, we're gonna see a fucking chopper come up from the ceiling. And that's where scene is gonna be with rock all right, but it's a cathedral ceiling.
Speaker 4: You can't land.
Speaker 2: Rock firings away.
Speaker 4: Rock always.
Speaker 2: This is so fucking golf. There's just like probably thirty people, maybe fifty, just standing around talking and laughing like what they're waiting for? We got champions here, got with the belt. Fucking idiot with a belt walking out like he's gonna like what is that gonna do? Like, okay, listen, it's bad enough that you bring your fucking belt to the goddamn arena. What do you bring the calumn?
Speaker 4: You calum before they're gonna serve your fucking mute meal a little?
Speaker 3: How do you expect this many people are. I mean, it's obviously a legend a legendary thing. They're ready. She's like like, why are you going by the doors. It's a kind of funny thing, like as if I know.
Speaker 4: It's just like there's a lady here, there's seventy years old. What's the fucking ship didn't What are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know, Well we're here because we want to cover these idiots.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get a beat on people who are walking as if they belong, as if they are actually gonna.
Speaker 3: Be trying to see like who, yeah, I want to see a door open, Like so many people are walking in like they're expecting you had dinner, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's also like almost like we're gathering at Grandma's house.
Speaker 2: We're gon're all caroling or something. If it does feel like this is a staging area for the Christmas parade exactly like we're fucking yeah, it's so bizarre. Last time is now I want to get your side this wings yeah, right, the last Parsley Sage Rosemary in Time is now.
Speaker 4: The last General Sews.
Speaker 15: Is now.
Speaker 2: General?
Speaker 7: So what well?
Speaker 2: I mean, We've I think sufficiently described the scene. There's Sina hats and Sina shirts everywhere. Yeah, and they're just people just standing at the lock the front door of this restaurant. They're crowded by the front door.
Speaker 3: It's bizarre actually, because like, I don't understand what they're expecting out of this, because if I were the people inside, the last thing I.
Speaker 4: Would do is kill out the front door.
Speaker 2: It's it's exactly like the sense of like, what are you doing under the belt. It's like, right, like do you what do you think is gonna happen if you stand here? And what do you think is gonna happen if you bring your belt?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 18: Like what do you think?
Speaker 4: Johnson is gonna say, Hey, you're a chance, me too, Me too? Were both chants. We have so much in Colin.
Speaker 2: You want to hang out.
Speaker 4: We're gonna bear Come on, Conna, come to my house.
Speaker 5: Why can I had with me my dad.
Speaker 2: And me and my dad was thorn. Yeah, that's the next stop, Johnson the Senior's office in the hall. All right, Well, we'll stop recording for now. If we if we see anything, we'll certainly pipe in and if not, we'll we'll see you for final thoughts on the way back to home base following John Cen this final wrestling of Parents in Boston. All right, so we decided to case the joint in the Circle, this massive complex to look at the back doors and stuff, and people like, what do you know where you're going? Did you see anybody?
Speaker 4: Anybody show up yet?
Speaker 3: Everyone's going very crubs a year around now, like and like everyone's kind of giving up them stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess here it kind of stops.
Speaker 2: Let's why, what's going on here?
Speaker 4: Who's that guy?
Speaker 7: What you do?
Speaker 2: I don't think you want to know?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Is probably true?
Speaker 4: Where go back home?
Speaker 2: This is the same complex as the We're in some dark, oh lit parking lot.
Speaker 4: And what Marsaugus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's people loading like chemicals into vans.
Speaker 4: And giant round tubes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've now I think we've now walked past the full footprint of the building. Yeah, it was like and if you were wondering, yes, of course there are women here would as much cleavage as possible in thirty degree weather.
Speaker 3: Listen, I thought the rats were hibernating in the sum of year, but that is definitely not the case here. Just going around here, because let's makes I think this makes the loop okay and a whole fucking like some.
Speaker 2: Kinds of like food trucks partners here, right, Kowloon food truck. That's one called Kowloon.
Speaker 4: Mobile right exactly?
Speaker 5: That is that more affordable than cricket wireless?
Speaker 4: Could I uh, could I have that delivered to my house to us to end up where.
Speaker 2: We are right now, completely abandoned parking lot with chairs and spare tables and a ton of excess you know, I don't say inventory, but supplies and equipment. You Now, some guy who like asked us did seem to say that right around now, and it seems like he kind of has done it before. Is when the wrestlers tend to arrive but I want to eat, can believe it's a problem. I'm then smell's fantastic. That's the problem too. The wrestlers love the ego trip of the PAM because they for once like like real celebrity, right exactly, They fucking matter. Meanwhile, no one mentions they're in Saugust right exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: And uh and the fucking governor Masscusets is not showing up to raw tonight. Definitely not all right, So you make the full circle. Yeah, at least we.
Speaker 2: Have a three hundred and sixty different view of the potential back end.
Speaker 3: We're not like those little bitches that fucking stop and like, no nothing over here.
Speaker 2: We can confirm that they can't confirm.
Speaker 4: We can't confirm there is nothing.
Speaker 2: Over here, Like we said that year at Wrestledania, like the real fans are in Detroit's right exactly. We go somewhere else.
Speaker 4: We go the complete opposite direction of where everyone else goes.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be back with nor if there's more to say, Okay, all right, So more and more people showing up here, and we decided to I decided to say, you got to think some of the guys are going to Golden Banana. Tyme, they're definitely going.
Speaker 5: And you said Randy's the one that would be the one to like the bad.
Speaker 23: For come on, he gets right, and John's come on, John, come on, it's not cheating. It's not cheating, John. You're not fucking anybody, all right. I heard Nicky's dancing kits out, John, come on.
Speaker 3: So rather than face, he's like thirteen deep puffied eyes, you know, puppy eyes, that fucking flat nose, that he's got now, you know, and he's just like.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on.
Speaker 5: It's exactly how Randy would be.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like when he it's like when he's having fun in a match.
Speaker 3: You know, he's like is that expression where he's like, just he knows he can manipulate anybody at any time.
Speaker 2: At that moment, you got to know, right behind the glass doors, you can see a guy in a Kloon sweatshirt. He's the only barrier between wrestling fan chaos and these guys having a decent dinner. And he's standing there at the breach waiting.
Speaker 3: I told Jack, I don't know how many of you have listened I've seen this movie or not. I said, it reminds me of the of the Black Friday scene in Thanksgiving, the Eli Rothry Thanksgiving, where everyone just fucking is just rabbit, rabbid rabbit, greedy humans who are ready just to fucking pounce on their on their sales.
Speaker 5: And the till Yeah, I mean that's the amount of people that keep arriving.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Makes me feel like something's gonna happen here, right, But you do hear the random person saying things like yeah, he was in the first segment of row tonight.
Speaker 3: So oh, listen, he's I believe that he's not here, or that if he's here, he is here, and that he's like deep in the restaurant and they're just already there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, highly possible.
Speaker 4: More updates to come, that's right, Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, as people continue to file in, I mean there's like one hundred and fifty people at least, it was like, this parking lot is full, and this restaurant closed two hours ago.
Speaker 4: Anally, the parking lot is full, the restaurant is empty.
Speaker 2: Only wrestling fans with these stupid shit and so, and of course none of them are dressed for the weather. Shorts and short sleeves, like just fucking it is tank tops, absolute fools, and everyone's like waiting for there to be some hint that someone recognizable is behind the glass. We also don't know if they're to get to arrive as opposed to hear already. I think if they were here already, some of these people were probably here long enough that they would know. Anyway, we got to thinking, Okay, in situations like this, it's prudent to plan, and what if we had the opportunity if just for a second to shove a microphone in John Cena's face and ask him a question as he left with a tummy full of spare ribs, And we has boss one thing you would ask seen if you had one chance holding the thing in his face, John, John, John, what would you say?
Speaker 4: John John? Do you think you could get an oscar before Rock?
Speaker 3: I also would to say I had another one too, John, Did you guys visit with the Fazios?
Speaker 2: Did you see Cidy Fazio? Did you show your abs? Did you visit with the Phazia? Awesome?
Speaker 4: Fucking like what what he'd be fucking wait, I'm sorry you said the Fazios. What do you mean that Fazio?
Speaker 2: You know the Fazios.
Speaker 4: He'd go all home in paranoid.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm so tempted to just scream, look there's.
Speaker 5: Seriously, Hey, look is Xandr Woods well crickets?
Speaker 2: What an impact they made in the main event? Take things huh.
Speaker 5: All the day?
Speaker 2: They're the only ones who are on the main event but not in the main event. So we also got to thinking, what's some absurd things you could ask John.
Speaker 5: Cena, such as, John, are you gonna win an oscar for rock?
Speaker 2: Ors?
Speaker 4: Rocks time now, John, John, can you do you think it? Do you think it's my last time?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you think my last time is now? How about.
Speaker 3: John, do you have a list of whose last time it is now? It's a total stranger, asked John Cena. Do you think my last time is now? It's like going to like see the Pope and like is going to see like a fortune teller. Yeah, John, I went to go see doctor Tom Fazu. He said, my last time is now as well.
Speaker 5: John, Please, you weren't the only one that had the last time.
Speaker 4: To know you weren't the only one who had.
Speaker 18: The last time.
Speaker 2: Now, please see that I need this.
Speaker 5: My mom's basically homeless.
Speaker 4: Basically she's not there yet, but he's basically homeworks.
Speaker 2: Her last time was a longer ago, John, My mom's on her deathbed.
Speaker 3: Her last time could be at any moment. He could be now, he could be later. Her last time is an hour later, which is neither here nor there.
Speaker 5: My last time is neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: From all we were saying, like, you know all these things, bosses, people stand out in the cold, and like how they justified in their minds.
Speaker 5: And he said, oh, John, his last time.
Speaker 3: Yea, I tried John say his last time he's come in mind last time to do it, Calhoun, He's not coming to Calorn again.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to be calm again. That's what mam said.
Speaker 2: I said, no Calum for you fat fuck so again? Last up day until we think of something even dumber to.
Speaker 3: Say, is the cold penetrates our flesh like fucking steak knives.
Speaker 2: We just had a Byron Sacks name WW announcer arrived, right. They were chanting Byron Sacks. That's like the probably the only time anyone was ever chand this name. But their confirmation they're going in, not coming out, And then you're thinking to.
Speaker 4: Myself, what if what if they all right?
Speaker 3: So again this idea that they that they haven't that they bought out the restaurant, but people going elsewhere, But they did it as a diversion, all right. What if they brought in like a bunch of the new ECW guys to like just they got a quick payday just to come.
Speaker 2: To calhouns That's it.
Speaker 3: They flew them in just to go to column Marcus corvaon Elijah Burke fucking saboo, hello, rest in peace?
Speaker 2: What was the Kevin Thorn, Uh fucking what's your name? Kelly?
Speaker 4: Kelly Kelly?
Speaker 3: The exhibitions she was, they were they were the u W extremists, you c W exhibitionists, exhibittion.
Speaker 5: M that's what we just saw.
Speaker 2: Things are heating up at the call. It's like cool down like cars. I'm pepping up. Someone starts pointing.
Speaker 4: We got word. We got word from somebody that cars like people do that of cars when they.
Speaker 2: Clark, I don't know, browns showing up and then escalat or something. Then one it's gotta be like crew.
Speaker 4: Yeah they're going into let's see they're going in, and see they're going home.
Speaker 2: They're going in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, who they go right in, they go right through the crowd.
Speaker 2: I think, what's the passwords?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 4: Right, please let me past. I don't want to I don't want to talk to me about it.
Speaker 2: I just want to fucking eat. We get when you're in STV to take the windows, you know, yeah, right, what did you say one time Vince went to Calown?
Speaker 4: Well there's that one time? All right, all right, all right, one time people do that? Yes, yeah, I know it's been a long time.
Speaker 2: We'll do it.
Speaker 4: I want you to know why I go mcormack mixed, but I.
Speaker 2: Understand, I'm I like the happy Hour.
Speaker 5: But all right, well on the table, on till.
Speaker 3: On the table, fucking take out his cock and dipped it in the general shows and.
Speaker 4: Shat in the wings. But we have like do we have a big.
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 4: Have big what do you call it?
Speaker 5: Aquariums in there too?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, shipy quariums.
Speaker 5: And they're okay with it, Coder like Jerry.
Speaker 2: Lawler's pool at SummerSlam ninety six.
Speaker 4: Jerry Lawer's pool has got a lot of floaters, all right. They all float here at Georgia. They all float down here.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: You don't see someone else pulls up.
Speaker 4: I guess it'll be Barren barn will come back again by.
Speaker 2: The ss continue here outside the world famous calo, and we've now moved back into the car. We got a nice vantage point on the front door. Cracked the window and cranked the heat.
Speaker 8: They're just getting too much out there. It was like daggers in my ears.
Speaker 2: But I'm almost mad that Byron Saxton showed up because it absolutely confirmed they're in there. It makes it that much harder to pull a plug in, right, but also makes you realize that they're in there, which means that they're getting in there without us knowing. Well, I think a lot of them probably arrived before sure fans did if they were at Raw. I think the move is if you live around here, you just don't go to Rod. You spuck and see right.
Speaker 8: I mean, there are a couple of hours we saw up there up there, you know ship.
Speaker 2: Then on money night rode a little TV where you can enjoy raw and nice warmth. And then the second you see signs of activity, you've been dashing through the backyard into the parking lot.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that concerned that caln was going to close?
Speaker 2: At one point?
Speaker 6: There was?
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 2: All it's been is a negotiation about rebuilding it, but demolishing this iconic structure so that they can build something that has galloon and a ton of other things so they can make way more money and rent off this existing property, which I.
Speaker 4: Can't they just build out where they're doing this all the ship.
Speaker 2: And I don't. I think it hasn't happened yet for a reason. Yeah, there there's a while there that people just assumed it was closed, and it's like, woh man, you can still dull. It is not closed in resting. There are a couple of guys from the office that showed up. You could tell you pulled up with tinted back windows. We thought that there's something going on. These sons of bitches get out and you can do thosele smirks on their.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: They're just a bunch of idiots who fucking probably a bunch of pas, you know, poss right exactly. And I noted to boss, and I'll note to the solar system. When you're around fans in a situation like this where they're kind of loosely socializing or not, like, you know, crushing each other to get into a venue, they have this there's a wrestling fan half smile I call it, where they walk around with this like knowing smile on their face.
Speaker 2: But they're also antisocial at the same time. It's very strange.
Speaker 4: It's this, it's this, it's this weird like.
Speaker 3: Thing because like it's almost like you feel cool for five seconds because what you like is in town, what you like is here, all right, and it's like the thing is the difference is is that nobody gives a shit, you know, so it's not actually cool.
Speaker 2: You feel cool, but nobody else thinks you're cool.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like when it's like when.
Speaker 2: Is it dangerous?
Speaker 3: Yes, it absolutely they're the ones who wear belts. But I equate it to when the Super Bowl was in New Jersey in twenty fourteen and I'm walking through New York City and there are these out of town ers who are walking around like they're fucking kings in New York and I'm like, you're just you're in Times Square. You're a bitch, Like, get out of my fucking city, all right. You don't belong and you're not cool, and you're not a kid. You're just a you're a little peon the bitch, right. I mean, there's more people than ever folks.
Speaker 4: I mean, is it's really wild.
Speaker 3: Fans just standing at this front door, and I really like, I want to know what is the endgame?
Speaker 4: What is the end game when they call it off?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What are they looking for that tells them all right, there's no no more there. But I guess the lights turn off and then it's like all right, game over. But still like, I want to know what is what do they hope to gain from this?
Speaker 2: All the wrestlers coming out stop and sign autographs and take selfies, and they could meet the wrestlers, but do they really just come.
Speaker 7: In.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen anyone coming exactly.
Speaker 4: I don't think we will.
Speaker 7: And the.
Speaker 2: McMahon poopas are also falling too. At the same time.
Speaker 3: What do you you know that fucking Triple Ah is holding court in that pleasure you hear, although he's probably taking it back. He's probably actually in a production meeting.
Speaker 8: All right, after all right, let's just talk about what went were all, what went well, what we did right, what went wrong?
Speaker 2: What can we do better? What what can you do better to put a fake fight on television? Is that what you mean? Can make it look what? Less fake? Or more fake? What about that?
Speaker 4: I don't know if we even talked about that.
Speaker 8: Fucking that that incredibly grotesque video package that opened the whole night.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it was kind of like a raw raw like the show starts now raw wwe is live now in your ass, But it's just like all this like two.
Speaker 4: Year old footage from like right of people doing things.
Speaker 2: It is just so stupid. I felt just a general sense there was very dreary presentation. It's very kind of dull and like well, it felt like it not alive.
Speaker 3: And no, I mean, I also don't need video package after video package reminded me that I'm watching wrestling live. Yeah, I mean, the last thing I should be watching is a video package to remind me that I'm watching wrestling live. Right, it's awful.
Speaker 2: You can't see me. Guys leaving which one Johnson? Imagine how you looked to him, right, and John's just.
Speaker 3: Walking in his car knowing you imagine like he's like just out here, like just having a cigarette.
Speaker 2: A cigarette. He's a scandal. I was thinking, like, probably get the rats come out. You could probably get catch one of.
Speaker 3: Them getting blown in the back Listen, I'm sure there's a private room, absolutely sure, a bunch of private rooms.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. I'm sure mouths are wrapped around. There's a there's a whole like special entrance away for daughters of single.
Speaker 6: You know how.
Speaker 4: Wow, this guy's got a container. This guy's out of the company, have a snack kind of bit guy.
Speaker 8: He definitely was like, this is the guy fucking hates wrestling, all right, this guy hates wrestling, but it's a job in.
Speaker 2: The biz in his mind. What did you guys do on Monday night. Well, we parked in the parking lot with caloon till midnight.
Speaker 4: We parked park ship. People walk by.
Speaker 3: Park the parking lot of a restaurant that was closed. I'm talking about people who were leaving.
Speaker 2: Oh it is now. Listen.
Speaker 4: If you cross in front of my car, you are in trouble.
Speaker 2: You are in trouble.
Speaker 4: You're not safe.
Speaker 3: You are as Bill Goldberg would say next, Yes, you are a fucking target.
Speaker 2: And who's who's to say what's coming next? But it's something, folks, you know, something's gonna happen. That's inevitable, that that is something I can guarantee.
Speaker 3: Something will happen, whether it's whether it's going home right here in the parking lot, spending the night in the parking lot.
Speaker 4: Something will happen.
Speaker 2: Found passed out the parking.
Speaker 3: Right, bustling fans, found frozen to dead like Jack Nicholson and the Shining I.
Speaker 2: Didn't note that Byron Saxton, the pirito arrived by himself.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, Byron, you're the last one. You're gonna be the end. All right, you're the bookend. When you come in, that's the end. And then we can all head.
Speaker 2: Out everyone's eating, everyone's laughing, everyone's cavorting. All of a sudden, you hear this spoon. Paul stands up. Can I every one's attention real quickly, quickly, sorry, just real quick. I think we all know that tonight was a very special night for a very special guy. And John, I personally want to say that it's been one of the great honors of my career to stand shoulder to shoulder with you.
Speaker 21: In that end of the night in Boston and just give you the spotlight and the attention and the and that we all feel for you and on a special night for you, and for the business on behalf of TK, a publicly traded company on the nastack five one.
Speaker 8: All right, nobody has offices your piece game, nobody has offices. And you gotta get in New York and la and Hong Kong and Japan and a bunch of numerical places.
Speaker 2: It's silly season.
Speaker 3: It's silly season in the parking lot of Kaloon for the Solar system.
Speaker 2: Are you sure we.
Speaker 4: Didn't get in there?
Speaker 5: Are you sure we didn't have to score?
Speaker 7: I feel.
Speaker 2: Look at these fans looking at each other. Clown justin long over here, people get aggressive. Now they're casing the Yeah. Yeah, like we guys, there's nothing in case. We did it.
Speaker 4: We cased it.
Speaker 2: Somebody's hitting the line on this car next.
Speaker 4: Make me nervous?
Speaker 2: Is that Robert rud Then when you're fucking besting?
Speaker 4: What if you do Robert Rude off from like three miles away?
Speaker 2: Guys coming out Kim I was saying, I see a bunch of dads and moms here. I would hate to be a parent this thing. Like, you know, the kid's gonna blame you if they.
Speaker 3: Don't get a lot of graph You know, at some point you're gonna be the reason that they hate life.
Speaker 2: See, we should have come here an hour earlier.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I said, we should come right after Johnson is match.
Speaker 2: Do you believe everything you read on Reddit? You'll meet fucking so codd you might thine.
Speaker 4: They advertise that tonight, can't you here?
Speaker 2: They make no money, they just do. They advertise Hull Cogan coming tonight.
Speaker 4: November whatever it is to.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty five. Hull Cogan live in Kowloun, alive, and I think Bruce Pritchet's in the Oh fuck my life. Oh you got it, you know, you know he is just like Telle.
Speaker 4: He is, Yeah, he is.
Speaker 3: He saw everyone to order. He's like mister cool guy. I've been to Boston a million times. You know, I've been coming here with a company for years, for decades.
Speaker 2: The thing we used to come here and just me and who was b pat I think uh Nelson Schwegler would come.
Speaker 8: Sometimes he wouldn't. That's the thing, and you know what you're doing this way before? You know, who wasn't there? Bruce Pritchard was never there. They all were, but Bruce Prichard never was. It became a big thing with all the boys. Yeah, there was a time it was just you.
Speaker 2: Know, people in the office and it stopped by after the show. You know, it's kind of you know, it's kind of stretch out a little bit.
Speaker 4: It's kinda hang out. Oh make stretch out?
Speaker 2: What the fuck does that mean? Stretch out?
Speaker 4: You're going, where's the yoga studio? Stretch out?
Speaker 2: The wipers a load off? Well, I think we're close to hitting a jet here phips. But we're hearing for now. We'll be updating as soon the lap of time is now. That's right, Well, that was a complete bust. Ladies, gentlemen, we are. We'll get Byron Sacks. We got Byron Sacks, and we can always say that that's the one thing we're gonna remember about this guy. As we pull out, take one last look at the front door of the Calhoon. Still you know twenty fans, thirty fans, there's got fifty here's pressed up against the front door. Wait. Wait, it would be such a great idea to show up here and like with a you know, a big suv and shoot everybody.
Speaker 4: Tell you what you should do? Oh, yes, that'd be amazing.
Speaker 3: There are fans down the side what you should do? Actually, yes, has come here? Yeah all right, and come to the restaurant and then hide out in the bathroom to be closed.
Speaker 5: Who is it?
Speaker 2: Gonnada?
Speaker 8: I think to stay there and do you start hearing people and then make your way out and I'd like you move along there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, with like a black shirt on or something with a black collared shirt. The dystopian foil Hilltop. Look at that Hilltop steakhouse and landmark Neon Garish side on this one old fucking school. Oh ship.
Speaker 4: So that's gonna wrap it up for the last time.
Speaker 2: Is downs come price that's nice, right, that's nice. Yeah, oh man, there's nothing like there's nothing like a bunch of clothes restaurants on a freezing cold night.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. It's like reminding you of exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like, why aren't you home right now? That's all the landscape screams at you. Why aren't at home?
Speaker 4: To saying we don't have anything for you right now?
Speaker 7: So go home.
Speaker 2: Always found that super press.
Speaker 4: From there, right Ye. The thing that the wind Falls got it mere falls.
Speaker 2: The first directions. I did notice that the side entrance that we gave up on was Kelly Trust was also packed with fans on the side of the building. So they're getting desperate here.
Speaker 3: At some point they'll empty out. I mean, it's I don't know why they're still in there. I don't think that they will. I think that they have got some kind of I'll tell you. I'll tell you why, because it's not just that there are are wrestlers on the walls. They have celebrities like they place. It's like a New York establishment where they're a headshot lying in the walls. Yeah enough to run.
Speaker 4: And so to me and a building that big, they've got entrances that we don't know about.
Speaker 3: And I think that is how they get in to avoid, to avoid having to talk to these fucking idiots fans here.
Speaker 2: You closed? Why you're closed? Sup? My mean? But I can see my mean, you know. So there's that.
Speaker 4: There they they are.
Speaker 8: They are making sure okay, they are making sure that that that the wrestlers don't have to talk with the people who support them.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Story of a wrestler's.
Speaker 7: Life, right.
Speaker 3: You know, I would want nothing to do. I would want to quiet at night of Tawloon's with all my drunken friends. I would not want to be around the.
Speaker 7: US.
Speaker 2: But what a way to end it? Oh shit? The Labs Time is in fact now thanks for joining us on this TLF special report. We're bleary eyed and we're wondering why. And that's that's as wrestling fan as it gets, a last as you can get. Our last Time is just now.
Speaker 4: Plays a production of the Labs Entertainment Group.
Speaker 5: Its content is intended for private use only.